PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Bronco
02-02-2008, 09:44 PM
No problem bro Bronco...hahaha share your with us leh...Rest assure there will be many many more $$$ for you to collect!Congratulation to you bro Bronco !!! hahaha.....HUAT ARH !!!

First of all I would like to Thanks bro Necro for rented his KP to me.
Actually this thai amulet or barang is new to me.Then 1 day PM bro Necro and seek his advise to get 1 amulet or barang for bring good luck and ren yuen too.Due to luck and ruen yuen not so good in work place. Then he suggest to meet up and show me all his collection good stuffs to me and also explain all the various amulets and barang in detail with no obligation. Tat's why i like it if not no rent feel so pai seh.
Today we met up in coffeshop and initially I wanted to take takrut made of lead wan becos takrut is barang result will be fastest..Suddenly i saw KP dunno why i like it so much then rented the KP and Bro necro give me the rich karta too. I onli wear half a day and we have lunch in Fu Lu shu complex.
Tonite 4D I strike iBet first prize 3088 ,I'm so happy although small amount I won, been so long never strike. I believe KP amulet will bring me more good results gradually.
Kum xia again to bro Necro for his amulet grant my wish....:D

overnighter
02-02-2008, 10:53 PM
Well...i guess it is 3rd floor you are refering, if i am not wrong. Ermm...every individual got thier own ways of seeing things. You see, especially businese is involved so cant really comment..you just gotto study well and check it out. I guess you got what i meant. :)

Understand fully. But its on the 4th floor bro... :)

Camry69
03-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Well...i guess it is 3rd floor you are refering, if i am not wrong. Ermm...every individual got thier own ways of seeing things. You see, especially businese is involved so cant really comment..you just gotto study well and check it out. I guess you got what i meant. :)

Bro Necromancer, Sorry to wrong you, I think it 4th flr, it call Wang ....
They sell alot of amulets but very expensive. they use to have a high nun comming to singapore to bless people. When you want to go and check it out
maybe can get number from their KMT for 4D... hehehe:D:p

Bro overnighter, guess if you want barang better to get it from the archan than the two ladies working inside. :D

Necromancer II
03-02-2008, 05:32 PM
They sell alot of amulets but very expensive. they use to have a high nun comming to singapore to bless people. When you want to go and check it out

Bro overnighter, guess if you want barang better to get it from the archan than the two ladies working inside. :D

Oh, then maybe i know which shop u refering to, the nun name herself 'left handed sky eye Achan' and can tell your forture thur cards, right?..I thou it was 3rd floor bcos i alws go to another shop there to wrap plastic for my amulets. His charges may be abit higher but he really have the skill, u guys can try if u wan to wrap plastic, he workmanship really damn GOOD ! Hahah..my Lop Krop is much much more powerful then KMT, My Lop krop alws let me strick 4D/ TOTO. That is why i dont have to work and drive a BMW, hahaha...If any bros here need any barangs, feel free to PM me. Shop is still shop, they trade amulets to earn a living..so i cant give any comment. But for me, I only go for those rare n powerful barangs that works. Money to me is not an issuse. :D

Necromancer II
03-02-2008, 06:18 PM

Upz you 3points oreadi..so u own me a cup of kopi hor..hahaha:D

Bodhisattva
03-02-2008, 07:02 PM
Oh, then maybe i know which shop u refering to, the nun name herself 'left handed sky eye Achan' and can tell your forture thur cards, right?..I thou it was 3rd floor bcos i alws go to another shop there to wrap plastic for my amulets. His charges may be abit higher but he really have the skill, u guys can try if u wan to wrap plastic, he workmanship really damn GOOD ! Hahah..my Lop Krop is much much more powerful then KMT, My Lop krop alws let me strick 4D/ TOTO. That is why i dont have to work and drive a BMW, hahaha...If any bros here need any barangs, feel free to PM me. Shop is still shop, they trade amulets to earn a living..so i cant give any comment. But for me, I only go for those rare n powerful barangs that works. Money to me is not an issuse. :D

Bro Nec, thks for the offer to help those 'in need'. Appreciate that :D

Bronco
03-02-2008, 08:31 PM
No problem bro Bronco...hahaha share your with us leh...Rest assure there will be many many more $$$ for you to collect!Congratulation to you bro Bronco !!! hahaha.....HUAT ARH !!!

Bro necro u damn chun many many more $$$ to come, tonite strike Ibet again 2028..:D
Seldom have tis type of luck since rented ur KP...Thanks again bro Necro and wish u have a good n better day since u help me and other ppl like me need the needs...:D Tua tua huat aaarrr...Gong Xi fai cai

Necromancer II
03-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Yesterday met bro Bronco and he rented a KP from me, we went for lunch and parted after that... Then ard late evening he sms me telling me he skrike 1st prize on 4D ! Hahaha...I felt his joy too though it's just a small amount. And just now while i was busy reading and replying some bros question in my PM, i went to search for 4D result..hahaha to my suprise i too skrike starter on 7729 ...Well how much? keke..maybe keep it a secret better..hahah, HUAT ARH ! I heard bro Bronco also skrike starter also..Hopefully angbao keep coming!

David_Ginola
04-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Hi all bros.....anyone can help verify? Tks

http://i26.tinypic.com/2whe5ia.jpghttp://i26.tinypic.com/301d0uq.jpg

Camry69
04-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Upz you 3points oreadi..so u own me a cup of kopi hor..hahaha:D

Bro Necromancer, Thanks for the 3 point :) so when can we meet up for that Kopi I own you maybe can get something from you to boost my luck for 2008.:D

Necromancer II
04-02-2008, 02:53 AM
Bro Necromancer, Thanks for the 3 point :) so when can we meet up for that Kopi I own you maybe can get something from you to boost my luck for 2008.:D

Anytime bro..u got my number rite? SMS me lah. haha..i dun tnk u nid my barangs lah...u so many liao..:D

wanker10
04-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Anytime bro..u got my number rite? SMS me lah. haha..i dun tnk u nid my barangs lah...u so many liao..:D

Bro,

Then i better meet you ASAP. CNY coming must quick hand quick leg collect my tarkut & huat ah!!!

Cheers!:D

mojojojay
04-02-2008, 08:57 AM
hi bros , i've got a jatukharm by wat mahatta for sale anyone intrested ? please pm me

jovince
04-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi brothers here. Newbie in amulets, but one was given to me recently. Checking with you guys. what is this amulet and what is it used for? Thanx a million

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/jovinceino/?action=view&current=Image033.jpg

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/jovinceino/?action=view&current=Image032.jpg

wanker10
04-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Archan wala takrut wealth/luck takrut.
http://i31.tinypic.com/1zq9g6c.jpg

Bro,

Is Archan Wala from Wat PoThong, Suksawat.

Cheers!

Bronco
04-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Bro,

Is Archan Wala from Wat PoThong, Suksawat.

Cheers!

Br wanker10, on tat day bro necro oso show me and told me tis wan got some wan booked oridi. Guess must u lor then i rented KP from him and hope it bring me good luck and sail smoothly all the yrs...:D

wanker10
04-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Br wanker10, on tat day bro necro oso show me and told me tis wan got some wan booked oridi. Guess must u lor then i rented KP from him and hope it bring me good luck and sail smoothly all the yrs...:D

Hehe..Yes, i book already so must fast fast take from him cos i also want to strike 4D mah!:D

Cheers,:D

Necromancer II
04-02-2008, 04:44 PM
Aiya you guys arh....dun gamble so much lah..haha play play and win some pocket money very content liao..haha... why not find a nice day we do some gathering have a drink and discuss or share more amulets/barangs...what u think guys?:D Oh yeah btw the Archan som bud lead is getting more more powerful..as i had bless it with my secert formula..Looks simple but really powerful !

Bronco
04-02-2008, 05:00 PM
why not find a nice day we do some gathering have a drink and discuss or share more amulets/barangs...what u think guys?:D

Good idea bro necro, can u kindly make arrangement for all bros interested then u sms us which date and time.... Kum xia :D

wanker10
04-02-2008, 05:20 PM
Good idea bro necro, can u kindly make arrangement for all bros interested then u sms us which date and time.... Kum xia :D

Bro,

Today 7:30pm i'm meeting Bro Necro, Want to meet up? Place can check with Bro Necro.

Necromancer II
04-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Yeah its good gather, make more frds and have a update of our amulets. well...i guess should be after CNY..bros are all been busy preparing to welcome a prosperous new year...haha...GOOD LUCK to those who had bet TOTO for tonight !:D

Bronco
04-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Bro,

Today 7:30pm i'm meeting Bro Necro, Want to meet up? Place can check with Bro Necro.

Bro Wanker, love to meet up but not tonite, let meet up other time..cheers :)

GONG XI FAI CAI

yunao
04-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Can any bro share how to have knowledge on amulet.Would like to buy 1 amulet for Luck.Seem very suay as i have gone for 5 interviews and not even 1 kena..haiz..

Camry69
04-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Aiya you guys arh....dun gamble so much lah..haha play play and win some pocket money very content liao..haha... why not find a nice day we do some gathering have a drink and discuss or share more amulets/barangs...what u think guys?:D Oh yeah btw the Archan som bud lead is getting more more powerful..as i had bless it with my secert formula..Looks simple but really powerful !

Bro Necromancer, Place order for Archan bud lead, so when are we going to meet that nice day and learn more thing from you. SMS me that date & time I think other bro also want join in. ;):D

Camry69
04-02-2008, 11:35 PM
Can any bro share how to have knowledge on amulet.Would like to buy 1 amulet for Luck.Seem very suay as i have gone for 5 interviews and not even 1 kena..haiz..

Bro yunao, try " choo choe " maybe it can help you get a job, I was once down without anything no job no $, one achan give me one and next day went for interviews and i got the job. last sat bet on 5557 and it I hit cons prize and very happy cause I had money for CNY. :p

yunao
05-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Bro yunao, try " choo choe " maybe it can help you get a job, I was once down without anything no job no $, one achan give me one and next day went for interviews and i got the job. last sat bet on 5557 and it I hit cons prize and very happy cause I had money for CNY. :p

Thanks bro for ur advice.Today went for another interview again which is the 6th time.Before i go, i pray to my 2 differnt Jatukum and hope to get this job in A*star.Hope my pray will be heard.

One more thing, saw from magazine that be4 wearing ur thai amulet..It is best to chant the below katha or metta to invite the buddha or monks, position ur hands with ur amulet at ur forehead and chant.

NAMO TASSA PHAKHAWATO ARAHATO SAMMA SAMBUDH TASSA(3x)

Putang Ah la ta na nang Tamang Ah la ta na nang

Sakang Ah la ta na nang

Putang Pa si ti may Tamang Pa si ti may

Sakang Pa si ti may
(1x)

Correct me if i'm wrong

Necromancer II
05-02-2008, 01:53 AM
bro camry69, serious anot u really place order on my archan som bud lead? You so rich where got need my cheapo barangs? hahaha....btw one is already reserve by a bro liao...i still got one last piece which is mine actually, same power. If any bro is sincere to get it i dun mind letting go. :)

RaBiT*87
05-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Thanks bro for ur advice.Today went for another interview again which is the 6th time.Before i go, i pray to my 2 differnt Jatukum and hope to get this job in A*star.Hope my pray will be heard.

One more thing, saw from magazine that be4 wearing ur thai amulet..It is best to chant the below katha or metta to invite the buddha or monks, position ur hands with ur amulet at ur forehead and chant.

NAMO TASSA PHAKHAWATO ARAHATO SAMMA SAMBUDH TASSA(3x)

Sakang Ah la ta na nang

Putang Pa si ti may Tamang Pa si ti may

Sakang Pa si ti may
(1x)

Correct me if i'm wrong

haha. hope u get ur job in a star. cause i used to work there also.

Camry69
05-02-2008, 07:03 AM
bro camry69, serious anot u really place order on my archan som bud lead? You so rich where got need my cheapo barangs? hahaha....btw one is already reserve by a bro liao...i still got one last piece which is mine actually, same power. If any bro is sincere to get it i dun mind letting go. :)

Bro Necromancer, I'm not rich la just okok that why need to find barangs to hide fm ahlong, maybe barangs help me to find ahlong daughter and marry her hehe than I huathuat liow.:D:p

Necromancer II
05-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Hi good day to all bros ! As for the usesage of Archan som bud 'lead' anyone interested can PM me or maybe bro Camry 69 can help me interpret how and why the this barang looks simple yet so powerful,hahah...my command of english or grammer is not good so i afraid u guys may not fully understand my meaning..if bro Camry 69 could kind enough to help to transfer my info to share with u guys? I hereby Thankyou in advance!! One is being reserve for a bro and one is left, Bro Camry 69 maybe the owner anytime if he find the 'lead' has fate with him. MA FAN NI LE Bro Camry 69 !

Necromancer II
05-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Barangs which are available.

1) LP Lit Lop Krop Twin.( Grant your wish and blesses you with luck/wealth)

2)Archan Pu Nak mae per + Phor per, back of the amulet has a unique/powerful yant that fetches luck/wealth. (Metta/metta on opp sex and fetches luck/wealth)

3)LP Up Mae Pim Pa. ( Attracts opp sex)

4)Kuba Wa Loot In Tong. ( Attracts opp sex)

5)Archan wala copper Takrut. ( Overall Metta)

6)Archan Som Bud Takrut lead ( Enhance your luck to the max and grant your wishes, PM me for more details on usesage as instructed by Archan Som Bud. A very powerful cambodia barang, no kidding!)

7)Archan kieng from cambodia Phayant 3 pcs. ( Love Charm and is drawn free hand handed by archan kieng himself while chanting and blessing it with his magical ink)

8) Archan Pa Kang from cambodia Hun Pa Yong ( This amulet is capable to shield and protect you from any kind of black magic if in any case some one has cast it on you, Hun Pa Yong will absorb the full impact and destroy it for you )

Interested bros can feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou ! :)

Necromancer II
05-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Lastest update (Archan kieng from cambodia Phayant 3 pcs) is rented out. So no more at the moment.

Necromancer II
05-02-2008, 07:24 PM
Lastest update ( Archan Som Bud Takrut lead ) is all rented out. So no more at the moment. Thanks!

Necromancer II
05-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Lastest update on barangs/amulets which are available.

1) LP Lit Lop Krop Twin.( Grant your wish and blesses you with luck/wealth. Effect is quite fast! )

2)Archan Pu Nak mae per + Phor per, back of the amulet has a unique/powerful yant that fetches luck/wealth. (Metta/metta on opp sex and fetches luck/wealth)

3)LP Up Mae Pim Pa. ( Attracts opp sex)

4)Kuba Wa Loot In Tong. ( Attracts opp sex)

5)Archan wala copper Takrut. ( Overall Metta, fast effect! )

6) Archan Pa Kang from cambodia Hun Pa Yong ( This amulet is capable to shield and protect you from any kind of black magic if in any case some one has cast it on you, Hun Pa Yong will absorb the full impact and destroy it for you )

7)Archan som bud most powerful special gold takrut. Come with a katha ( Let the one you love attract to you instantly. PM me for detail on instruction how to use it )

Interested bros feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou ! :D;)

naemlo
05-02-2008, 10:26 PM
wha, i also wanna find barangs leh, bro Naemlo, can help me find? :D

U believe him??? :rolleyes:

naemlo
05-02-2008, 10:29 PM
hi bros , i've got a jatukharm by wat mahatta for sale anyone intrested ? please pm me

Post the pic and details.

naemlo
05-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Wat Sothorn, 2549

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/roop/P1010017.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/roop/P1010024.jpg

naemlo
05-02-2008, 10:34 PM
My 1 and only for wealth.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/P1010027.jpg

naemlo
05-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong

NAMO TASSA PHAKHAWATO ARAHATO SAMMA SAMBUDH TASSA

Then request with your own language for his help, say "I, a humble one, invite the Lord Buddha and Luang Phor..... [name(s)] to sit on my head to protect me all day long and bring me a good luck, a victory, and a fulfilment of all my wishes."

Then say " BudDhang PraSitThiMae DhamMang PraSitThiMae Sangkhang PraSitThiMae."

David_Ginola
05-02-2008, 11:06 PM
My 1 and only for wealth.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/P1010027.jpg

Hi bro...nice takrut. From where ah?

naemlo
05-02-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi bro...nice takrut. From where ah?

Forget to post the detail in earier post. :D Wat Bangphra, LP Pern.

yunao
05-02-2008, 11:56 PM
NAMO TASSA PHAKHAWATO ARAHATO SAMMA SAMBUDH TASSA

Then say " BudDhang PraSitThiMae DhamMang PraSitThiMae Sangkhang PraSitThiMae."

Hi bro Naemlo
so can skip this part?

Sakang Ah la ta na nang

So if im wearing Jatukum ,soon teck and Luang Phor Parn,issit i should say

I, a humble one, invite the Jatukam, soon teck instead of Lord Buddha and Luang Phor parn to sit on my head to protect me all day long and bring me a good luck, a victory, and a fulfilment of all my wishes

Pls advise..TYVM :D

naemlo
06-02-2008, 12:06 AM
so can skip this part?

Yes Sir.... :)

So if im wearing Jatukum ,soon teck and Luang Phor Parn

Yes, btw u wear so many amulets, any pics to show your ho liao.

Necromancer II
06-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Hi bro Naemlo, saw your post often and i am sure you do have a lot of knowlegde on high end amulets. Hope to learn more from you. I hereby pay my greatest respect to you Archan Naemlo ! Wishes you a very prosperous CHINESE NEW YEAR !

Best Wishes!
Archan tim

yunao
06-02-2008, 07:46 AM

bro
Naemlo

My amulets all very cheap, most expensive i have only cost 88 which i bought jatukum from WAT KANCANARAMA Temple.So not consider ho liao.

yunao
06-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Came across this website and share it with bros here who chant often.
The greatest , highest and most powerful katha Chinabunchorn Mantra.wma is also inside.

Try to learn this greatest katha but really catch no balls.
Haha.. :D

It will benefit u if u know howto chant..

Below is the link provided

BuddhaNet Audio: Buddhist Chanting (http://www.buddhanet.net/audio-chant.htm)

Camry69
06-02-2008, 12:36 PM
To All Bros / Sis, Here I like to wish all of you :) A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR. :) KONG XI FA CHYE WN SHI LU YE. :p

Clit_LickeR
06-02-2008, 02:00 PM
btw, I never wear any amulets so why you kept asking me to show you ho liao leh? :D
I really don't have any amulets lah.
all I borrowed from my friend one... :p

overnighter
06-02-2008, 06:30 PM
My jatukam. Wishing all bros a prosperous new year. HUAT AH!!!

http://i32.tinypic.com/2drcbat.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/2exx21f.jpg

Bodhisattva
06-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Hi good day to all bros ! As for the usesage of Archan som bud 'lead' anyone interested can PM me or maybe bro Camry 69 can help me interpret how and why the this barang looks simple yet so powerful,hahah...my command of english or grammer is not good so i afraid u guys may not fully understand my meaning..if bro Camry 69 could kind enough to help to transfer my info to share with u guys? I hereby Thankyou in advance!! One is being reserve for a bro and one is left, Bro Camry 69 maybe the owner anytime if he find the 'lead' has fate with him. MA FAN NI LE Bro Camry 69 !

Bro thks for spending the few hours sharing your knowledge with me :) Also thks for the helpful info you have been passing to me the last few days. Appreciate it alot. I wish you a very prosperous Chinese New Year and good health always.

Necromancer II
06-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi Bros ! Hahahaha..very lucky i strike today 4D starter 7661 ! My NEW YEAR ANG BAO !

Bodhisattva
06-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Hi Bros ! Hahahaha..very lucky i strike today 4D starter 7661 ! My NEW YEAR ANG BAO !

What a good start to a new year! :D:D

Necromancer II
06-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Bro thks for spending the few hours sharing your knowledge with me :) Also thks for the helpful info you have been passing to me the last few days. Appreciate it alot. I wish you a very prosperous Chinese New Year and good health always.

No problem Bro Bodhisattva ! Remember what i told you and bear in mind. No matter how rough or unlucky our path is, we must still keep our faith and trust that LORD BUDDHA will always stay by our side and bless us with HIS generosity ! From now onwards rest assure luck is coming to you VERY SOON ! HUAT HUAT HUAT ARH !!! :D

Camry69
07-02-2008, 12:33 AM

Wow bro Necromancer hit starter now you can buy fishhead curry for us liao. hehehe;)

naemlo
07-02-2008, 11:16 AM
I hereby pay my greatest respect to you Archan Naemlo ! Wishes you a very prosperous CHINESE NEW YEAR !

Happy Chinese New Year to all, Huat ah!!!!!!!!

My amulets all very cheap, most expensive i have only cost 88 which i bought jatukum from WAT KANCANARAMA Temple.So not consider ho liao.

Cheap or expensive, still good amulet if the amulets are well blessed.

To All Bros / Sis, Here I like to wish all of you :) A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS CHINESE NEW YEAR. :) KONG XI FA CHYE WN SHI LU YE. :p

Huat ah!!!!!!!

I really don't have any amulets lah.

I dun trust u liao. BTW the roop u asked me to chow, boh leh.

Wow bro Necromancer hit starter now you can buy fishhead curry for us liao. hehehe;)

Ho seh liao, free fishhead curry.

yunao
07-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Cheap or expensive, still good amulet if the amulets are well blessed.

Hi bro naemlo
These are all the pic of my amulets.Hope other bros see liao dun laugh.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2345/2247373471_a16d63a9c8_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2219/2247372927_4229c8d4a7_m.jpg

yunao
07-02-2008, 01:21 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2366/2248168706_d5036e97f5_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2082/2247374707_99f1aed806_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2095/2248166500_9523625b49_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2260/2248167026_e7d52751c8_m.jpg

darkforce
07-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Hi bro naemlo

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2345/2247373471_a16d63a9c8_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2219/2247372927_4229c8d4a7_m.jpg

very nice :)

naemlo
07-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi bro naemlo

U like round round a lot.... :D

Bodhisattva
07-02-2008, 07:26 PM
Wishing all bros here a happy and smooth sailing CNY. Everyone 發大財 心想事成 Wish that you get to rent the amulets you like or you have been looking for.:)

Necromancer II
08-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Wishing all bros here a happy and smooth sailing CNY. Everyone 發大財 心想事成 Wish that you get to rent the amulets you like or you have been looking for.:)

Hi Bro Bodhisattva ! Had already upz you 3points. Wishing you all the best ! May everything goes smoothly in your way starting from this BRAND NEW YEAR onwards ! BUDDHA BLESS YOU ! :D

naemlo
08-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm letting go some of my amulets, all my amulets are straight from various temples in Thailand... Anyone interested can view the photos in my previous postings and neg the price with me via pm.

yunao
08-02-2008, 04:05 PM
U like round round a lot.... :D

Heng all these 3 amulets are round.. if not when i wear it..sure look very funny.

I'm letting go some of my amulets, all my amulets are straight from various temples in Thailand...

Hi bro..
U got mail :)

naemlo
08-02-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi bro..
U got mail :)

U fast hand fast leg.....:D

Necromancer II
09-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi bros ! How, did you guys have any luck in gamling during these few days? Hope you guys all VERY VERY GOOD LUCK !

I think its time we plan our gathering, any bro has a nice place to suggest? Shall we go for a steamboat along beach road? If you guys have a better suggestion please feel free to post. :D

naemlo
09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
I think its time we plan our gathering, any bro has a nice place to suggest?

Wow u buying us a meal??? :D:D:D

Necromancer II
09-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Wow u buying us a meal??? :D:D:D

Hi Archan naemlo ! Yes, everything on me...just wanted to show my gratitude to those bros that have supported me and fully trusted me. You are invited too bro naemlo, hope to learn more knowleagde from you during this coming gathering ! :D

Necromancer II
09-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Latest update ' Lop Krop twin' has just rented out to a bro. So not availale anymore. :D

Necromancer II
09-02-2008, 08:12 PM

1)Archan Pu Nak mae per + Phor per, back of the amulet has a unique/powerful yant that fetches luck/wealth. (Metta/metta on opp sex and fetches luck/wealth)

2)LP Up Mae Pim Pa. ( Attracts opp sex)

3)Kuba Wa Loot In Tong. ( Attracts opp sex)

4)Archan wala copper Takrut. ( Overall Metta, fast effect! )

5) Archan Pa Kang from cambodia Hun Pa Yong ( This amulet is capable to shield and protect you from any kind of black magic if in any case some one has cast it on you, Hun Pa Yong will absorb the full impact and destroy it for you )

7)Archan som bud most powerful special gold takrut. Come with a katha ( Let the one you love attract to you instantly. PM me for detail on instruction how to use it )

8)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia Khun Peng. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back. This piece of Khun Peng has took Archan Lang Si almost 3years of hardship effort trying and finding the right stuff and he had chanted it for another 4years before he releaase it. 9 pieces was made. And i was luck enough to own 2 of it ! Will let go one piece and the other piece belongs to me. Very very rare piece and one of a kind ! *CONSIDER TOP MOST RECOMMANDED OF ALL BARANG !!! ( Increases your metta, charisma and very effective on attracting opp sex ! It is as powerful as LP Tim Khun Peng. )

Interested bros feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou

Necromancer II
09-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Yoz Bros! Today skrike 2677 consolation. Hahaha..another small ANG BAO ! :D

Camry69
10-02-2008, 02:19 PM

Wow bro Necromancer, you keep striking small small in no time you will be rich so what say you steamboat on you. ok:p

naemlo
10-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Wow bro Necromancer, you keep striking small small in no time you will be rich so what say you steamboat on you. ok:p

He mentioned no problem liao... :D BTW have u shown us the pic of your JTK???

Bronco
10-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Wah seh bro necro, keep striking 4D not bad is a good beginning of rat's yr .
Gong Xi Gong XI..Wish u keep on striking and tua tua huatt aarrhh..:D
Dun forget me steam boat hor..dun left me behind..hehehehe

Bodhisattva
10-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi Bro Bodhisattva ! Had already upz you 3points. Wishing you all the best ! May everything goes smoothly in your way starting from this BRAND NEW YEAR onwards ! BUDDHA BLESS YOU ! :D

May LORD BUDDHA bless you and all the brothers here.

Bro Nec, thks for renting out your barangs to me. Now carrying it. Still too early to feel or experience anything very strong, but the Som Bud lead that day i was holding it can feel its 'warmth' :)

Looking forward to hearing more from you. I will post when I have more 'experience' from the barangs. Hopefully everything smooth sailing for me i happy liao :)

Thks for the rep points. Moving closer and closer to my 1st power :)

naemlo
10-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Bro Nec, thks for renting out your barangs to me. Now carrying it. Still too early to feel or experience anything very strong, but the Som Bud lead that day i was holding it can feel its 'warmth' :)

Post pic leh. I want to c... :D

naemlo
10-02-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm looking for JTK bucha... anyone letting go a 5-7 inch bucha pls pm me. :) Also looking for phra chai or phra ngan amulet.

Camry69
10-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm looking for JTK bucha... anyone letting go a 5-7 inch bucha pls pm me. :) Also looking for phra chai or phra ngan amulet.

Bro naemlo, I have two JTK from wat kongkalia (hatyai), if don't mind it new batch I can lend one to you. It was given to me by the LP of the wat when I was in hatyai last nov when I donate some $ to the wat. PM me if you want.

Necromancer II
10-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Hahaha...so how have u guys set a date yet? Then are u guys ok with the steamboat buffet along beach road? If is ok then let's set the date n time loh, as for me i anytime also can..so gotto compromise a day which everyone are free and available. Bro bronco will be on leave this couple of weeks so he also anytime..And now is depending on the timing of bro wanker 10, bro camry 69, bro naemlo, bro bodhisattva, bro dunknow, bro jason 9, bro airwave etc..i cant remember so many nick arh, just in case your nick not mention please pardon me and remind me ok? What about this coming friday 15th Feb? Falls on the lunar year day 9..a very lucky number..hahaha:D

airwaves
10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Bro Nec,

Whatever day, I WILL be there, not because u buying hor.....but more to catch up with you again.

Cheers!

Necromancer II
10-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Bro Nec,

Whatever day, I WILL be there, not because u buying hor.....but more to catch up with you again.

Cheers!

Yes..haha..very glad u can be there..ok bro airwaves cfm liao, who else can make it that day and is 7pm ok with everyone?:D

naemlo
10-02-2008, 10:47 PM
Yes..haha..very glad u can be there..ok bro airwaves cfm liao, who else can make it that day and is 7pm ok with everyone?:D

Confirm at later date....

Camry69
11-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Hahaha...so how have u guys set a date yet? Then are u guys ok with the steamboat buffet along beach road? If is ok then let's set the date n time loh, as for me i anytime also can..so gotto compromise a day which everyone are free and available. Bro bronco will be on leave this couple of weeks so he also anytime..And now is depending on the timing of bro wanker 10, bro camry 69, bro naemlo, bro bodhisattva, bro dunknow, bro jason 9, bro airwave etc..i cant remember so many nick arh, just in case your nick not mention please pardon me and remind me ok? What about this coming friday 15th Feb? Falls on the lunar year day 9..a very lucky number..hahaha:D

Bro Necromancer, I think 15/feb should be ok for me see you there. sure like to meet all of you.;)

dunknow
11-02-2008, 12:13 PM

oh :( sry necro bro ... sadly i can't make it on dat day due to work T.T
my only off dayz are wkends -.- and working time start 7pm -.-

Camry69
11-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi Bro, Have any one heard of Kruba Pak Yun - Nu Kin Lan Lorng Laui Takut.
Please advise. Thank :confused:

naemlo
11-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Hi Bro, Have any one heard of Kruba Pak Yun - Nu Kin Lan Lorng Laui Takut.
Please advise. Thank :confused:

Bro, Kruba Pak Yun from Chiang Mai, Wat kok Mu Pak. U want to chow his takut??? It is very good for metta.

Camry69
11-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Bro, Kruba Pak Yun from Chiang Mai, Wat kok Mu Pak. U want to chow his takut??? It is very good for metta.

Bro naemlo thank for the info, my friend have one of this and he intend to give me but cos I didn't know who is Kruba Pak Yun that why ask for info help. Thank I think I will have it and thank him. :p:)

wanker10
12-02-2008, 08:40 AM
Hahaha...so how have u guys set a date yet? Then are u guys ok with the steamboat buffet along beach road? If is ok ..................just in case your nick not mention please pardon me and remind me ok? What about this coming friday 15th Feb? Falls on the lunar year day 9..a very lucky number..hahaha:D

Hi All Bros,

Paiseh, just came back to work & saw so many post already. Happy CNY to ALL. Bro, Nec, this Fri had already arrange dinner with colleagues. Might not be able to attend. Will confirm with you later.

Btw, i also kena 3743 (consolation prize) on 9/2/08.

SGBEAR
12-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Yo Bros out there i wish to ask what are the Amulets which i should get if i want wealths and Woman???

Kindly please advise me about it

Necromancer II
12-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Archan Pu Nak mae per + Phor per, back of the amulet has a unique/powerful yant that fetches luck/wealth. (Metta/metta on opp sex and fetches luck/wealth)...rented out last week. Not available anymore.

Necromancer II
12-02-2008, 11:25 PM

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( Attracts opp sex.This amulet contain spirit.)

2)Kuba Wa Loot 'In Tong'. ( Attracts opp sex.)

3)Archan wala 'copper Takrut'. ( Overall Metta, fast effect! )

4) Archan Pa Kang from cambodia 'Hun Pa Yong' ( This amulet is capable to shield and protect you from any kind of black magic if in any case some one has cast it on you, Hun Pa Yong will absorb the full impact and destroy it for you.)

5)Archan som bud most powerful special 'gold takrut'. Come with a katha ( To get the one you love/like attracted to you instantly. PM me for detail on instruction how to use it.)

6)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia 'Khun Peng'. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back.This Khun Peng has taken him almost 7 years effort to complete it. Very rare because only 9 pieces were made. ( Enhance your metta, charm, charisma to the max and is very effective on attracting opp sex. )

Interested bros feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou !:D

Camry69
13-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Bro NecromancerII, Is yr steamboat grathering on 15/feb still on. just came back, do you experience very hard to lock in to this forum when oversea sometime it ok :) sometime very heat up unable to lockin :mad:

naemlo
13-02-2008, 02:44 AM
just came back, do you experience very hard to lock in to this forum when oversea sometime it ok :) sometime very heat up unable to lockin :mad:

Yes, recently quite difficult to login and the loading is quite long too.

naemlo
13-02-2008, 02:54 AM
Interested bros feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou !:D

U able to find phra ngan or phra chai???

Necromancer II
13-02-2008, 04:11 AM
U able to find phra ngan or phra chai???

You so many lobang still need me to find for you meh? haha..u really want to get one?

naemlo
13-02-2008, 01:11 PM
You so many lobang still need me to find for you meh? haha..u really want to get one?

Hheheheh if u have, I might think abt it, else I will get from auction.

Necromancer II
13-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Hheheheh if u have, I might think abt it, else I will get from auction.

Archan naemlo, you get from auction?? Hahah...you joking with me, right? So far phra ngan or phra chai i only own two, size abt 3inches which is consider very old batch and i have yet to get a single clue or a full record of who had made or blessed it. Maybe you could kind enough to pass me some of your knowlegde? Thankyou.:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-02-2008, 03:02 PM

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( Attracts opp sex.This amulet contain spirit.)

3)Archan wala 'copper Takrut'. ( Overall Metta, fast effect! )

4) Archan Pa Kang from cambodia 'Hun Pa Yong' ( This amulet is capable to shield and protect you from any kind of black magic if in any case some one has cast it on you, Hun Pa Yong will absorb the full impact and destroy it for you.)

5)Archan som bud most powerful special 'gold takrut'. Come with a katha ( To get the one you love/like attracted to you instantly. PM me for detail on instruction how to use it.)

6)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia 'Khun Peng'. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back.This Khun Peng has taken him almost 7 years effort to complete it. Very rare because only 9 pieces were made. ( Enhance your metta, charm, charisma to the max and is very effective on attracting opp sex. )

Interested bros feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou !:DGot link to see the pics or pricelist bo? :)

naemlo
13-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Archan naemlo, you get from auction?? Hahah...you joking with me, right?

Joking only :D

So far phra ngan or phra chai i only own two, size abt 3inches which is consider very old batch and i have yet to get a single clue or a full record of who had made or blessed it. Maybe you could kind enough to pass me some of your knowlegde? Thankyou.:D

Post pic of it or pass to me. :D

Necromancer II
13-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Joking only :D

Post pic of it or pass to me. :D

Sorry lah archan naemlo, these two are being pass down to me from my Mentor, i kept it in my safe box. Hahaha...i forget the password to open it liao..Gotto find a locksmith asap.:D

naemlo
13-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Sorry lah archan naemlo, these two are being pass down to me from my Mentor, i kept it in my safe box. Hahaha...i forget the password to open it liao..Gotto find a locksmith asap.:D

Chey, I guess I need to go to Thailand to source for 1. :rolleyes: Any good barang for "pian cai" to intro??

Camry69
13-02-2008, 04:24 PM
To all Bro & Sis,

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU TODAY " :p:) Bro NecromancerII so is friday confirm or not. waiting to meet all the sifu.

Clit_LickeR
13-02-2008, 05:18 PM
U want to chow his takut??? It is very good for metta.
Arjarn, got any amulet for me? ;):D

naemlo
13-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Arjarn, got any amulet for me? ;):D

Tonight prepare for u. Thick thick.... :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
13-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Any masters here got KP let go for me to chow? There is a new girl in my office i wan to sian & ask her out for Valentine's day......other other good amulets to suggest for opposite sex attraction??? ;)

Necromancer II
13-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Chey, I guess I need to go to Thailand to source for 1. :rolleyes: Any good barang for "pian cai" to intro??

What u have in mind? Takrut?

Necromancer II
13-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Any masters here got KP let go for me to chow? There is a new girl in my office i wan to sian & ask her out for Valentine's day......other other good amulets to suggest for opposite sex attraction??? ;)

Bro SUCHINDA, you need a KP?:D

naemlo
13-02-2008, 11:43 PM
What u have in mind? Takrut?

Hmmm anything, or u have the mini coffin??? :D

Necromancer II
13-02-2008, 11:58 PM
Hello bros ! I will be out of town soon. For those bros who are interested in my collection do PM me with your name and contact number. i will get back to you asap. Thankyou.:)

Necromancer II
14-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Hello bros ! I will be out of town soon. For those bros who are interested in my collection do PM me with your name and contact number. i will get back to you asap. Thankyou.:)

Camry69
14-02-2008, 03:01 AM

Halo Bro NecromancerII, going out town when come back, want to meet you to learn more of yr barang :(

Clit_LickeR
14-02-2008, 09:23 AM
Tonight prepare for u.
tot you chow an amulet for me? :confused:
Hmmm anything, or u have the mini coffin???
How about i snap a pic of my *ahem!, printed on a tee shirt, signed on it and give you as a phrayant? :rolleyes:
Like that special liao bo? :D

naemlo
14-02-2008, 12:49 PM
tot you chow an amulet for me? :confused:

I posted b4, cannot find... I searched high n low, dun have older roop, all new new. I chow 1 2549, u want? If want I pass to u.

naemlo
14-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Letting go part of my amulets, interested pls pm me.

amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/)

Camry69
14-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I posted b4, cannot find... I searched high n low, dun have older roop, all new new. I chow 1 2549, u want? If want I pass to u.

Achan Naemlo I also want lae, Can pass me or not.:D

naemlo
14-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Achan Naemlo I also want lae, Can pass me or not.:D

Mai ani lah, I ka pok 1 of his amulet, so return him 1 :D.... cheap cheap ai mai :D :D

Camry69
14-02-2008, 04:26 PM
Mai ani lah, I ka pok 1 of his amulet, so return him 1 :D.... cheap cheap ai mai :D :D

cheap cheap 1 also ai wo power teo ho. R u meeting bro Necromancer tomo if yes wl bring the JKT to show u. still unable to put pic here for you to c. :(

naemlo
14-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Something is wrong with the thread....

sammyboyfor
15-02-2008, 04:09 AM
bump.......

naemlo
15-02-2008, 04:21 AM
testing 123, no prob now.

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 10:03 AM
I chow 1 2549, u want? If want I pass to u.

Giving me? Thanks! :D
Kop khum mak kup arjarn... :D

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 11:25 AM
My Sangkajai Bucha (Wat Sangkajai). 7inches lap.
Make 'somebody' gian... kekeke

http://i25.tinypic.com/2w67yqg.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/ncmdso.jpg

http://i31.tinypic.com/20jloiv.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2z9d5sl.jpg

naemlo
15-02-2008, 12:25 PM
My Sangkajai Bucha (Wat Sangkajai). 7inches lap.
Make 'somebody' gian... kekeke

Mai say u liao.... Never mind, someone just chow a JTK bucha from Thailand for me... :D Huat ah.

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 12:37 PM
Never mind, someone just chow a JTK bucha from Thailand for me...
Any idea how to Chow 1 more for me? ;)
My CO want a JTK Bucha on my altar... :(

So, when you wanna gimme the Sorthon? :D

naemlo
15-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Any idea how to Chow 1 more for me? ;)
My CO want a JTK Bucha on my altar... :(

U pass me the sangkachai bucha, I might be able to help :D

So, when you wanna gimme the Sorthon? :D

When u want?

naemlo
15-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Archan Clit_LickeR, this photo looks familiar???

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/newpics_acc1/P2021347a.jpg

Camry69
15-02-2008, 01:03 PM
U pass me the sangkachai bucha, I might be able to help :D

When u want?

wow bro naemlo how abt me also want the sorthon :(

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Archan Clit_LickeR, this photo looks familiar???

Still got bees swarmed there? :)
If not, did you ask the locals there about the 'bees story' i told you?

then hor, you go there got chow anything for me? (it's me birdday toay leh...) :D

naemlo
15-02-2008, 01:05 PM
wow bro naemlo how abt me also want the sorthon :(

I have 2.... :D

naemlo
15-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Still got bees swarmed there? :)
If not, did you ask the locals there about the 'bees story' i told you?

Yes a lot of honey bees...... no story, u tell me the story.

then hor, you go there got chow anything for me? (it's me birdday toay leh...) :D

Rahu temple nothing much to chow leh... later I go 4 horses road n pray for u. :D

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 01:16 PM
Rahu temple nothing much to chow leh... later I go 4 horses road n pray for u.

Sure or not... (i can call them to check still got amulets to chow or not one wor...) :rolleyes: :D

Got chow the bracelet or not? the LP rahu and bee roop also plenty wor.. :rolleyes:

naemlo
15-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Got chow the bracelet or not? the LP rahu and bee roop also plenty wor.. :rolleyes:

Maybe my eyes shoot bird... dun have the roop n bracelet.... Went there chanted and covered by a piece of cloth. :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 02:38 PM
Maybe my eyes shoot bird... dun have the roop n bracelet.... Went there chanted and covered by a piece of cloth.

Wah, change luck cum kama rites? Chok dee yerk yerk nah... ;)

Perhaps sold out liao... :o Btw, there got any buchas or not? those later than 2537 batch... :confused:

naemlo
15-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Wah, change luck cum kama rites? Chok dee yerk yerk nah... ;)

If this weekend kena 4D then chok dee yerk yerk.

Perhaps sold out liao... :o Btw, there got any buchas or not? those later than 2537 batch... :confused:

A lot of rahu bucha but I didn't go n notice the year.

Clit_LickeR
15-02-2008, 03:09 PM
A lot of rahu bucha but I didn't go n notice the year.

then did you chow any? (i'll kill you if you dont!) :mad: :D

naemlo
15-02-2008, 03:33 PM
then did you chow any? (i'll kill you if you dont!) :mad: :D

Dun kill me lah.... I did not chow :o Last trip a lot to bring back, 1 of them is the altar "furniture". Very bulky.

Bodhisattva
15-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Post pic leh. I want to c... :D

No problem, I will try to take pics and post on sunday. :)

naemlo
16-02-2008, 11:11 AM
JTK stamp

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010018-1.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010020.jpg

walla
16-02-2008, 02:00 PM
JTK stamp

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010020.jpg

Is that 3 faced god?

wanker10
16-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Is that 3 faced god?[/QUOTE]

Bro,

It's Jatukum, the back is rahu.

Is there a 3 faced god? Or you meant 4 face god (Phra Phom or Lord Brahma).

Cheers!

David_Ginola
16-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Maybe my eyes shoot bird... dun have the roop n bracelet.... Went there chanted and covered by a piece of cloth. :rolleyes:

Bro, is the cover cloth ritual long? Tamboon for the ritual? or ?

Dun kill me lah.... I did not chow :o Last trip a lot to bring back, 1 of them is the altar "furniture". Very bulky.

Bro care to share ur altar furniture? :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
16-02-2008, 02:18 PM
JTK stamp

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010020.jpgThis JTK Stamp BE.2550 Nakron si thammarat someone asking for SGD28 in sales :)

naemlo
16-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Is that 3 faced god?

It is JTK, with 4 faces "buddha". :D

naemlo
16-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Bro, is the cover cloth ritual long? Tamboon for the ritual? or ?

Ya quite long, I followed a chant then later the monk chant while covering me with the cloth.

Bro care to share ur altar furniture? :D

Errr u know Thai style of altar?? With small "table" of different height?? I think u can get in SG but more ex.

naemlo
16-02-2008, 02:56 PM
This JTK Stamp BE.2550 Nakron si thammarat someone asking for SGD28 in sales :)

The more ex is the JTK stamp made in 253X, bronze type. Clit_LickeR has a few.

Necromancer II
16-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Hi Bros! Archan wala 'copper Takrut'. ( Overall Metta, fast effect! ) rented out.

h0rnyfinger
16-02-2008, 05:25 PM
hi guys, can any 1 tell me what is the following amulets and its effect? given to my by my father

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/968/photo0020vm6.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3121/photo0023mn1.jpg

Necromancer II
16-02-2008, 05:35 PM
Lastest update on barangs/amulets which are available. :)

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( Attracts opp sex.This amulet comes with a katha. )

3) Archan Pa Kang from cambodia 'Hun Pa Yong' ( This amulet is capable to shield and protect you from any kind of black magic if in any case some one has cast it on you, Hun Pa Yong will absorb the full impact and destroy it for you.)

4)Archan som bud most powerful special 'gold takrut'. Come with a katha ( To get the one you love/like attracted to you instantly. PM me for detail on instruction how to use it.)

5)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia 'Khun Peng'. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back.This Khun Peng has taken him almost 7 years effort to complete it. Very rare because only 9 pieces were made. ( Enhance your metta, charm, charisma to the max and is very effective on attracting opp sex. I own one myself. :cool:)

Interested bros feel free to PM me for further details. Thankyou !

Necromancer II
16-02-2008, 07:34 PM
YoZZ bros@ ....strike 4D 8078 consolation ! Huat Arh !!!! hahahaha another ANG BAO.:D:D:D

me|zuo
16-02-2008, 07:38 PM

i think u referring to the 2530 batch... which come in a set of 6... and got 1 more which is exactly the same but dun belong to the set of 6

:p:o

Clit_LickeR
16-02-2008, 07:42 PM

dun anyhow say say..
mine are fakes ones... I found them when ppl discarded to the trees one... :p :D
i think u referring to the 2530 batch... which come in a set of 6... yes you are rite.
at that time they were worthless, still got no temple yet.
;)

naemlo
16-02-2008, 08:07 PM
dun anyhow say say..
mine are fakes ones... I found them when ppl discarded to the trees one... :p :D

2 words for u... "Lan pa".... so easy to find. I use $20 to buy your fake JTK stamp :rolleyes:

Camry69
17-02-2008, 12:05 AM
YoZZ bros@ ....strike 4D 8078 consolation ! Huat Arh !!!! hahahaha another ANG BAO.:D:D:D

Wow bro NecromancerII u strike 4D again how about toto any luck, I also strike consolation ibet on 7823 $10 I think about $54.00. I think angpow before CNY end. hahaha huat ar!!!

Necromancer II
17-02-2008, 01:24 PM
Wow bro NecromancerII u strike 4D again how about toto any luck, I also strike consolation ibet on 7823 $10 I think about $54.00. I think angpow before CNY end. hahaha huat ar!!!

Hahaha...Congrat to you bro!!! Good start ! More $$$ will come to you !

Bodhisattva
17-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Hahaha...Congrat to you bro!!! Good start ! More $$$ will come to you !

Wow bro u strike 4D again ar! Happy for you leh!

Abit of update on my situation, been feeling good with the barangs around. So far so good, everything is moving on well. This was what I wanted and still want, smooth sailing. Will post my update again. :)

Camry69
17-02-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow bro u strike 4D again ar! Happy for you leh!

Abit of update on my situation, been feeling good with the barangs around. So far so good, everything is moving on well. This was what I wanted and still want, smooth sailing. Will post my update again. :)

Bro Bodhisattva, Must hv faith with the barangs you are carrying and it will help you. Like me collect mine from Bro NecromancerII on fri after our dinner and strike alittle angpow yesterday.Thank to bro Nec for intro on his barang. Can see the power now well hope more to come.:p:D

Bronco
17-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Bro camry, gong xi gong xi strike alittle ang pow after the dinners and can drink more beers ..:D
By the way nice to know u all guys are so nice and wonderful especially thanks to our host, archan Necro for the makan..
Hope everybody tua tua huattt aaarrhh all the ways...:)

Bro Bodhisattva, Must hv faith with the barangs you are carrying and it will help you. Like me collect mine from Bro NecromancerII on fri after our dinner and strike alittle angpow yesterday.Thank to bro Nec for intro on his barang. Can see the power now well hope more to come.:p:D

Camry69
17-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro camry, gong xi gong xi strike alittle ang pow after the dinners and can drink more beers ..:D
By the way nice to know u all guys are so nice and wonderful especially thanks to our host and archan Necro for the the makan..

hehehe everybody also huat!!! any way nice to know all of you, too bad some of the bro & sis cannot attend :( maybe the next round the group wl be bigger. :p

Bodhisattva
17-02-2008, 03:52 PM

Yeah, keeping faith with the barangs. Hope all things smooth smooth i happy liao. Thks bro Camry69. Oh I will try to be there at the next gathering. Hope to see u! :)

Bodhisattva
17-02-2008, 03:54 PM
By the way nice to know u all guys are so nice and wonderful especially thanks to our host, archan Necro for the makan..

Bro Bronco you also tua tua tua huat huat huat ar! Everyday got enough to use and got alot to keep ar!

Bronco
17-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro Bodhi, hope can meet u next gathering hor! everyday and everything U undertake will going smoothly and make ur wishes fulfill...:D

Bro Bronco you also tua tua tua huat huat huat ar! Everyday got enough to use and got alot to keep ar!

Clit_LickeR
17-02-2008, 07:07 PM
next gathering hor!

How cum arjarn Naemlo no inform me got gathering leh? :(:(

Necromancer II
17-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Hahaha..this afternoon i met up with BRO UPPERCUT, he is quite a nice shy young guy. He had not much knowlegde on thai amulets but manage to get a Khun Peng from me thur my recommandation. After that we went over to FO LO SHOU and i get him a chain to suit his Khun Peng. He is very happy with his 1st Khun Peng afterall and he wish that he could join us in our next gathering.... So Bros, i will be organizing another gathering soon and hopefully this time round all bros can make it.:D :D :D

David_Ginola
17-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Errr u know Thai style of altar?? With small "table" of different height?? I think u can get in SG but more ex.

I know....care to post pic? As for the price, can pm me? Also u got it from taprachan? or other places? total how many square tables per set?

Cheers bro

naemlo
17-02-2008, 10:36 PM
I know....care to post pic? As for the price, can pm me? Also u got it from taprachan? or other places? total how many square tables per set?

Cheers bro

Pic, other time. Price abt SGD10 for 4 pieces. Got it somewhere near wat suthat. Dunno whether u consider it cheap... :D

walla
17-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Hahaha..this afternoon i met up with BRO UPPERCUT, he is quite a nice shy young guy. He had not much knowlegde on thai amulets but manage to get a Khun Peng from me thur my recommandation. After that we went over to FO LO SHOU and i get him a chain to suit his Khun Peng. He is very happy with his 1st Khun Peng afterall and he wish that he could join us in our next gathering.... So Bros, i will be organizing another gathering soon and hopefully this time round all bros can make it.:D :D :D

YEAh! Thanks bro Nec for your rare barang. Hope to join the next gathering. Was nice meeting you guys though can't join the makan and chat a little. Rushing off for appt. Hopefully next time bros! :)

Camry69
18-02-2008, 12:49 AM
How cum arjarn Naemlo no inform me got gathering leh? :(:(

wow bro Clit_LickeR, I thought you know bro NecromancerII post it asking all bro to join. U can see the post at 3653 pg244. Maybe the next meetg u and Achan Naemlo can come will be great. :p

naemlo
18-02-2008, 02:47 AM
wow bro Clit_LickeR, I thought you know bro NecromancerII post it asking all bro to join.

His eyes shoot bird type.... :eek: Forgive him.

Clit_LickeR want to c my JTK bucha mai?? :D Swee swee no run water. :D Have yant written.....

BTW, again letting go my amulets.... I like to thank those who rented some. Reason to let go, "was instructed to rent out my amulets."

amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/)

wanker10
18-02-2008, 09:11 AM

Yo Bro,

So when is the next gathering, sorry i missed the previous one. Quick quick, thirsty liao... hehehe.... Must meet up again cos heard so many bros strike 4D. Me these few day not so good leh, must meet up and let u bless then can join in the HUAT ARH!!!:D

Cheers!

Clit_LickeR
18-02-2008, 10:53 AM
want to c my JTK bucha mai?? Swee swee no run water. Have yant written.....
some. Reason to let go, "was instructed to rent out my amulets."

sent me the pic links thru emails lah...
Did he instruct you to let go ur JTK Bucha to me? :D :p

naemlo
18-02-2008, 01:12 PM
sent me the pic links thru emails lah...
Did he instruct you to let go ur JTK Bucha to me? :D :p

Since I know u so well, 700SGD is the market price... :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
18-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Since I know u so well, 700SGD is the market price...

i tot you say wanna gimme as my be-lated birthday present? :rolleyes::D

BTW, seen ur bucha liao. SWEE! :D made of fiber material or copper? (my hunch tells me fiber...)

naemlo
18-02-2008, 01:24 PM
BTW, seen ur bucha liao. SWEE! :D made of fiber material or copper? (my hunch tells me fiber...)

Fiber... base with hand written yant. Shake the bucha, can hear "sound". :D

Necromancer II
18-02-2008, 06:59 PM

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( This is a spirital amulet that comes with a katha. Mainly to grant wishes for luck/wealth and attracts opp sex. )

2)Archan som bud most powerful special 'gold takrut'.( To get the one you love/like attracted to you instantly. A katha and the usage instruction will be attach.)

3)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia 'Khun Peng'. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back.This Khun Peng has taken him almost 7 years effort to complete it. Very rare because only 9 pieces were made. ( Enhance your metta, charm, charisma to the max and is very effective on attracting opp sex. I own one myself. )

Interested bros feel free to PM me. Please kindly leave down your contact number and name, i will get back to you asap with further details. Thankyou !:)

nowork
18-02-2008, 11:39 PM
Hi, anyone here knows the history of Nang Kwak?

care 2 share?

Thanks...

naemlo
19-02-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi, anyone here knows the history of Nang Kwak?

care 2 share?

Thanks...

There are a lot of sites on history of Nang Kwak. You can refer to this site, Nang Kwak (http://www.thai-amulets.com/kwak_tae.html)

nowork
19-02-2008, 12:10 AM
There are a lot of sites on history of Nang Kwak. You can refer to this site, Nang Kwak (http://www.thai-amulets.com/kwak_tae.html)

Thanks bro naemlo

David_Ginola
19-02-2008, 12:10 AM
Pic, other time. Price abt SGD10 for 4 pieces. Got it somewhere near wat suthat. Dunno whether u consider it cheap... :D

HI bro....definitely much cheaper than FLS. Gd buy. :D

naemlo
19-02-2008, 12:15 AM
HI bro....definitely much cheaper than FLS. Gd buy. :D

Hmmm as expected, I did not bother going there to check out the price. :D I went straight n bought in BKK.

sammyboss
19-02-2008, 12:36 AM
nowaday alot of amulet came out like JTK style big n round, very popular.

David_Ginola
19-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Hmmm as expected, I did not bother going there to check out the price. :D I went straight n bought in BKK.

Bro, you bought the tables for bucha size Or even bigger table for a few buchas? Cos my friend also wanna get from BKK. From very big (base) to the smallest at the highest point. Wonder cheap or not. :D

Cheers

Camry69
19-02-2008, 10:03 AM
nowaday alot of amulet came out like JTK style big n round, very popular.

Bosssammy, JTK is abt to fade soon now the new item talking is Ganesha. I think many temple will start making big Ganesha, just like JTK. :D:p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
19-02-2008, 11:15 AM
Bosssammy, JTK is abt to fade soon now the new item talking is Ganesha. I think many temple will start making big Ganesha, just like JTK. :D:p
Ganesha is it also call Pikanet???

naemlo
19-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Bro, you bought the tables for bucha size Or even bigger table for a few buchas? Cos my friend also wanna get from BKK. From very big (base) to the smallest at the highest point. Wonder cheap or not. :D

A few small "tables" for my buchas.... I guess should be cheaper there, more to choose and even custom made. Ask him go there walk walk, a lot of shops selling.

naemlo
19-02-2008, 03:05 PM

Pikanet has been selling in most temples. :D

Bodhisattva
19-02-2008, 03:31 PM
A little update on the barangs I rented from Bro Nec. After having them for about 2 weeks, feel good about the barangs. Dont really know how to describe but there is this serene, assured and peaceful feeling, and things are smooth sailing ( been trying to get over some personal problems for ages).

Good recommendation Bro Nec, and many thanks. :)

h0rnyfinger
19-02-2008, 03:42 PM
hi guys.. i posted this 2 pics in the previous post..

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/968/photo0020vm6.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3121/photo0023mn1.jpg

any idea what amulets are these 2 and their effect? thanks a lots for any help

Camry69
19-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Pikanet has been selling in most temples. :D

Achan naemlo, ya lor but last time they selling only small image type but now the making like JTK size ler. Have a friend just back fm Bangkok and show me one and he said now people are renting it and not JTK. Maybe you can advise what power is can give. :D

Necromancer II
19-02-2008, 04:16 PM
3)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia 'Khun Peng'. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back.This Khun Peng has taken him almost 7 years effort to complete it. Very rare because only 9 pieces were made. ( Enhance your metta, charm, charisma to the max and is very effective on attracting opp sex. I own one myself. )

This Khun Peng is being reserve for a bro. :)

wanker10
19-02-2008, 04:33 PM

This Khun Peng is being reserve for a bro. :)

Bro,

So meaning you got 8 pcs left is it?:D

Cheers!

Necromancer II
19-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Bro,

So meaning you got 8 pcs left is it?:D

Cheers!

Hahaha...How i wish i got 8 pcs left..Out of the only 9 pcs i consider myself very very lucky to grap hold of 2 pcs. Super rare due to limited stuff.:D

naemlo
19-02-2008, 05:27 PM
A little update on the barangs I rented from Bro Nec. After having them for about 2 weeks, feel good about the barangs. Dont really know how to describe but there is this serene, assured and peaceful feeling, and things are smooth sailing ( been trying to get over some personal problems for ages).

Good good, this coming toto, kena dun forget us. :D

naemlo
19-02-2008, 05:29 PM
any idea what amulets are these 2 and their effect? thanks a lots for any help

1st should be LP thruat and 2nd is somdej. Sorry dunno the details.

naemlo
19-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Achan naemlo, ya lor but last time they selling only small image type but now the making like JTK size ler.

Which Wat he rented this Pikanet bucha? What is the size?? I interested but till now I can't find a big Pikanet about size > 10 inch. I have 1 about 5 inch but it is father, mother and elephant son together. :D

Have a friend just back fm Bangkok and show me one and he said now people are renting it and not JTK. Maybe you can advise what power is can give. :D

Power??? Hehehehehe in Hindu, Ganesh is wisdom and protection.

Camry69
19-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Hahaha...How i wish i got 8 pcs left..Out of the only 9 pcs i consider myself very very lucky to grap hold of 2 pcs. Super rare due to limited stuff.:D

wow so bro necromancerII when r u going to topup yr stock maybe can follow u to thailand looksee look see, hehehe:p:D

Necromancer II
19-02-2008, 06:17 PM
wow so bro necromancerII when r u going to topup yr stock maybe can follow u to thailand looksee look see, hehehe:p:D

Hahaha..old liao..maybe thinking of retired..go to hawalli beach get some sun tann with some pretty chicks..care to join?:D:D

sammyboss
19-02-2008, 06:40 PM

Oh...ya my friend told me this is the year of Ganesha (Om).
I'm wearing 1 copper de. Ganesha can bless us for everything including fortune. :)

Camry69
20-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Hahaha..old liao..maybe thinking of retired..go to hawalli beach get some sun tann with some pretty chicks..care to join?:D:D

hey mai kong lau liao lei like that I more lau koko, hehehe anyway my heart still young can go hawalli beach n see big VV ;):p

Necromancer II
20-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Yoz Bros ! Shall we gather again and go for another round of makan? Wow!! Bro camry69 you still need to sun tann or you just want to go there drink 'PAPAYA' juice??? Hahaha....Just kidding hor..no hard feeling k?:D:D If tonigt kanna 4D TAO BIAO..then we go Riverview Hotel eat seafood ! HUAT ARH !!!

Camry69
20-02-2008, 03:58 PM
Yoz Bros ! Shall we gather again and go for another round of makan? Wow!! Bro camry69 you still need to sun tann or you just want to go there drink 'PAPAYA' juice??? Hahaha....Just kidding hor..no hard feeling k?:D:D If tonigt kanna 4D TAO BIAO..then we go Riverview Hotel eat seafood ! HUAT ARH !!!

Bro NecromancerII not PAPAYA Juice la but PaPaYa Milk hahaha.:D
ya hor if tonight Kanna 4D all on you again hor. so Gooddd 6666 to you. Today unable to huat cos never buy still working unable to leave office. Well hope other Bro with your barang HuatHuat tonight than can hv big dinner.:D

Uppercut
20-02-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm wearing 1 copper de. Ganesha can bless us for everything including fortune. :)hi bro, is ganesha those which look like a elephant god??
Yoz Bros ! Shall we gather again and go for another round of makan?got chance i will join too...:D got a nice piece of special looking barang from bro Necromancer II the other day..:),oh ic is a hindu god..:eek:

Necromancer II
20-02-2008, 07:04 PM
ya hor if tonight Kanna 4D all on you again hor. so Gooddd 6666 to you. Today unable to huat cos never buy still working unable to leave office. Well hope other Bro with your barang HuatHuat tonight than can hv big dinner.:D[/QUOTE]

ON YOU ARH Bro Camry68 !!! If I strike 4D later tonight then makan n beers all on ME ! HUAT ARH !!! :D

Necromancer II
20-02-2008, 07:13 PM
hi bro, is ganesha those which look like a elephant god??
got chance i will join too...:D

Yes, Ganesha is the hindu Elephant GOD. Hope to see you on next makan gathering.:D

Andy000
20-02-2008, 08:21 PM
any bro here know how to different face meaning (泰国四面佛)
thank

naemlo
20-02-2008, 11:27 PM
any bro here know how to different face meaning (泰国四面佛)
thank

I guess u do a search in the net for "4 face buddha" or "phra phom", u will get the answer.

toughhorn
21-02-2008, 12:46 AM
this year seems bad luck to me. buy 4D nv strike. nv buy then come out..
then my ren yuan also bad. maybe this year nt good to me. so any bro here
can advise me which amulet to wear? to improve my luck and ren yuan also health.. nt saying must strike 4d. lol. just wan improve it..
heard people say bugis fu lu shou gt sell thai amulet. but quite expensive.

any bro kindly give me advise? where to buy amulet to improve my luck and ren yuan. how much it roughy cost... thax alot..

naemlo
21-02-2008, 01:14 AM
any bro kindly give me advise? where to buy amulet to improve my luck and ren yuan. how much it roughy cost... thax alot..

Please refer to this site,
amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/) and tell me which you like? :D

toughhorn
21-02-2008, 02:17 AM
amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/) and tell me which you like? :D

wah, bro. many for me to chose lei. is it all the same? improve ren yuan and luck? kindly intro me one? :) budget also don wan too expensive. as now i am serving NS. thax bro naemlo.

1HILLDUDE
21-02-2008, 02:31 AM
this year seems bad luck to me. buy 4D nv strike. nv buy then come out..
then my ren yuan also bad. maybe this year nt good to me. so any bro here
can advise me which amulet to wear? to improve my luck and ren yuan also health.. nt saying must strike 4d. lol. just wan improve it..
heard people say bugis fu lu shou gt sell thai amulet. but quite expensive.

HURHURHUR... Many ppl wear amulets expect money to drop from the sky. Do more good deeds and karma will come back to u. U want to chow amulet from FLS then have to be careful not to become vegetable head. Better to have some knowledge on what u want first before venturing there. :D Best to go thailand and get one from the temple. For general well-being get a somdej since u are lacking on all fronts. Choke dee Bro.:)

1HILLDUDE
21-02-2008, 02:35 AM

:eek:WOW! Bro naemlo very nice collection u have there... HURHURHUR:D

ah rat
21-02-2008, 07:36 AM
and tell me which you like? :D

All I like :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-02-2008, 02:49 PM
I got a question for the bros....i see pple wearing a few amulets of different types on one necklace......KP, Somdej, Pitda, JTK etc.....for different blessings so to speak.....is it very silly if i were to wear same kinds of amulets instead? i mean wear a few somdejs or KPs together. if i got JKT batch one batch 2 batch 3 from same wat can wear all together? power x 3 :)

wanker10
21-02-2008, 03:04 PM
I got a question for the bros....i see pple wearing a few amulets of different types on one necklace......KP, Somdej, Pitda, JTK etc.....for different blessings so to speak.....is it very silly if i were to wear same kinds of amulets instead? i mean wear a few somdejs or KPs together. if i got JKT batch one batch 2 batch 3 from same wat can wear all together? power x 3 :)

Bro,

Not silly lah, i used to wear 2 KP, one from LP Sakorn & one from AC Monak, with a few other amulets namely the Somdej, Pidta, Sangkachai & etc. Its all boil down to personal preference whether you like it that way.

naemlo
21-02-2008, 03:08 PM
All I like :D

Very easy... cheap cheap :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
21-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Bro,

Not silly lah, i used to wear 2 KP, one from LP Sakorn & one from AC Monak, with a few other amulets namely the Somdej, Pidta, Sangkachai & etc. Its all boil down to personal preference whether you like it that way.

Cheers!:DThanks for prompt reply......i mean i got some whole set collections which i want to wear all....ie i got wat paknam batch 3 to 7 amulets & i like them very much but wearing same WPN (though different batches) wont it defeat the purpose since one already powerful enuf to protect me? :confused:

wanker10
21-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks for prompt reply......i mean i got some whole set collections which i want to wear all....ie i got wat paknam batch 3 to 7 amulets & i like them very much but wearing same WPN (though different batches) wont it defeat the purpose since one already powerful enuf to protect me? :confused:

Bro,

Some people might say they clashes but buddhism got no pandang one. Blessing is always blessing & they will protect u while u are wearing it. Like what i have said, it all depends on individual preference, just like there are also alot of people carrying two handphones but the function is just to make & recieve calls. So if you like your amulets very much then no harm wearing them all if you don't find it heavy.

So just wear feel blessed by the LORD BUDDHA.

Clit_LickeR
21-02-2008, 04:40 PM
tell me which you like?
i like ur bucha... :p
All I like
yah lor.. so do i... but he very 'meow'.. dun give.. kekeke :D
Very easy... cheap cheap
i tot u giving me 1 free roop? :D

Camry69
21-02-2008, 05:27 PM
HURHURHUR... Many ppl wear amulets expect money to drop from the sky. Do more good deeds and karma will come back to u. U want to chow amulet from FLS then have to be careful not to become vegetable head. Better to have some knowledge on what u want first before venturing there. :D Best to go thailand and get one from the temple. For general well-being get a somdej since u are lacking on all fronts. Choke dee Bro.:)

Bro 1HILLDUDE, chow amulet in (any where) must be careful agree but all the way to thailand and look for amulet don't you find it too expensive and second if don't know anyone there worst. :D

naemlo
21-02-2008, 05:40 PM
i like ur bucha... :p

U offer me a price loh.... :D I getting another soon.

Bodhisattva
21-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Good good, this coming toto, kena dun forget us. :D

Bro Naemlo u mean don't forget to tell you ar??? :D:D

If I tio tonight 1st/2nd prize, I bring u go drink. Bro Nec also. Bro Camry also. Haha all those bro that I know lar...hahahaha.

Like that reply u u shiok bo?

1HILLDUDE
21-02-2008, 07:15 PM
Bro 1HILLDUDE, chow amulet in (any where) must be careful agree but all the way to thailand and look for amulet don't you find it too expensive and second if don't know anyone there worst. :D

HURHURHUR yes bro I agree. Sorry I forgot to mention that the best is to go thailand and chow over the temple counter. Do research on the net first regarding which temple, LP good for whatever kind of amulet is required.

Bodhisattva
21-02-2008, 07:15 PM

Bro I beg to differ on some parts. However I am not contesting what you mentioned over here. FLS you must know buy from which shop. Those shops got a few shopfront on a single level of coz give you a very 'wah big biz' feeling. They in turn pass their fixed cost down to the customers, and their 'stocks' will be priced on the high side.

Similiarly, fly to thailand requires an air ticket, accomodation, some travelling around in the cities/towns on taxis, and some time on your hand.

Yeah, more good deeds will generate good karma, not necessary karma comes back to ourselves but maybe for our families or our future generations. :D

Cheers!

David_Ginola
21-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Wah bro naemlo u got very nice collection wor....swee:D

naemlo
21-02-2008, 09:30 PM
Like that reply u u shiok bo?

1st or 2nd must open 1 gorden bleu in Tien An Men. :D

Wah bro naemlo u got very nice collection wor....swee:D

ok nia lah.....I'm giving up my amulets. :rolleyes:

1HILLDUDE
22-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Bro I beg to differ on some parts. However I am not contesting what you mentioned over here. FLS you must know buy from which shop. Those shops got a few shopfront on a single level of coz give you a very 'wah big biz' feeling. They in turn pass their fixed cost down to the customers, and their 'stocks' will be priced on the high side.

Similiarly, fly to thailand requires an air ticket, accomodation, some travelling around in the cities/towns on taxis, and some time on your hand.

Yeah, more good deeds will generate good karma, not necessary karma comes back to ourselves but maybe for our families or our future generations. :D

Cheers!

HURHURHUR well said bro! This matter is very subjective but I see your point. :D

Camry69
22-02-2008, 01:57 AM
1st or 2nd must open 1 gorden bleu in Tien An Men. :D

ok nia lah.....I'm giving up my amulets. :rolleyes:

Wow bro naemlo don't give up lei pass it to me I take good care for you.:D:p

1HILLDUDE
22-02-2008, 02:18 AM

U letting go the amulets? I interested in some. HURHURHUR.:D

naemlo
22-02-2008, 03:18 AM
U letting go the amulets? I interested in some. HURHURHUR.:D

Yes... which u like?

naemlo
22-02-2008, 03:20 AM
Wow bro naemlo don't give up lei pass it to me I take good care for you.:D:p

Sorry hor, giving up at cost + few dollars :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
22-02-2008, 09:11 AM
Sorry hor, giving up at cost + few dollars :D

me interested....can post pricelist? got buchas? me sourcing for buchas to seetup altar :)

1HILLDUDE
22-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Yes... which u like?

I interested in the LP Koon somdej and the somdej Toh roop... HURHURHUR :)
Can PM me your offer? Also can pass some info about the roop? Thanks.

Clit_LickeR
22-02-2008, 01:14 PM
Sorry hor, giving up at cost + few dollars

I interested in the somdej Toh roop... Also can pass some info about the roop? Thanks.

hmm... very familar leh... where have i seen this roop huh? :rolleyes::p:D

naemlo
22-02-2008, 02:29 PM
me interested....can post pricelist? got buchas? me sourcing for buchas to seetup altar :)

Which piece? difficult to post all price. :rolleyes: Sangkachai, JTK and Pikanet family bucha.

naemlo
22-02-2008, 02:30 PM
hmm... very familar leh... where have i seen this roop huh? :rolleyes::p:D

They are 2 pieces of ah toh roop. Which piece u familiar?? :D

naemlo
22-02-2008, 05:06 PM
Swee swee Pikanet prayant :D

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/others/watkor.jpg

naemlo
22-02-2008, 08:08 PM

That's y when purchasing amulets in SG about $10-20 more ex, u should considered it "cheap". The time n money spend to go Thailand is worth more than this 10-20. Even asking a local to send the amulet to u, the shipping costs money too. :rolleyes:

Necromancer II
23-02-2008, 02:22 AM
Archan som bud most powerful special 'gold takrut'.( To get the one you love/like attracted to you instantly. A katha and the usage instruction will be attach.) Rented out.

naemlo
23-02-2008, 02:25 AM
Archan som bud most powerful special 'gold takrut'.( To get the one you love/like attracted to you instantly. A katha and the usage instruction will be attach.) Rented out.

Bro how?? My barang coffin??? :cool:

Necromancer II
23-02-2008, 02:47 AM
coffin nail i got 7 inchs, usage is to curse...hahahaha..coffin barangs i dont have leh..your level of knowlegde higher than me..i just come here to learn learn only lah..can you teach me how to use this coffin barangs? I dont knw leh.:D Thanks in advance.:D

naemlo
23-02-2008, 03:20 AM
coffin nail i got 7 inchs, usage is to curse...hahahaha..coffin barangs i dont have leh..your level of knowlegde higher than me..i just come here to learn learn only lah..can you teach me how to use this coffin barangs? I dont knw leh.:D Thanks in advance.:D

Mai geh geh.... act virgin si boh?? :D Or Wat Sam Ngam LP Yen's good stuff?? I now also into barang.... :rolleyes:

David_Ginola
23-02-2008, 03:35 AM
Hi all bros, anyone interested in LP Chamlong Takruts? Kongkrapan, Metta and Salika? Can pm me if interested.

Injured
23-02-2008, 08:03 AM
hi bros got any universal one anot. like can get girls to like me ...hehe just my curiosity:)

Camry69
23-02-2008, 08:47 AM
hi bros got any universal one anot. like can get girls to like me ...hehe just my curiosity:)

Bro Injured, You want girl to like you for short time or long time, If for long time suggest you use yr love to win them. maybe yr time (fate) with the girl not there yet WWWWAIT la the time wl come. if you wat girl to like you for a short time just for fun, please check & read the treat backward you can find alot of bro talking or renting out Barang on matta. hehehe hope this wl help.
:D

Ah qi
23-02-2008, 10:46 AM

Thanks to Ah Chan Necromancer II for letting me having this tarkrut ad spending time teaching mi how to use the tarkrut. Have tried out the tarkrut last night i could only say the effect is :D:D:D

Camry69
23-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Mai geh geh.... act virgin si boh?? Or Wat Sam Ngam LP Yen's good stuff?? I now also into barang.... :rolleyes:

Wow bro naemlo, you now also into barang :rolleyes:, showshow some lie. I like barang. :D:p

naemlo
23-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Wow bro naemlo, you now also into barang :rolleyes:, showshow some lie. I like barang. :D:p

Will try to source for some and post. Next trip to Thailand will find also. :D

Ah qi
23-02-2008, 01:44 PM

thanks ah chan Necromancer II for letting mi have the ah chan som bud special 'gold takrut' i have try out and the effect :D:D:D

Necromancer II
24-02-2008, 02:31 AM

1)Luang Phor Up from wat tong sai 'Mae Pim Pa'. ( This is a spirital amulet that comes with a katha. Mainly to grant wishes for luck/wealth and attracts opp sex. )

2)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'mae per + Phor per', back of the amulet has a unique/powerful yant that capture luck/wealth. (Metta on opp sex and fetches luck/wealth.)

3)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'Tep Na Tong' ( Wearer will gain luck from all aspect, for those who are doing thier own businese and also for those office worker he/she will somehow get thier superior approval and get thier promotion faster in some form of way.)

4)Archan Pu Nak cambodia 'Khun Peng Maha Tao' ( For luck and wealth.)

5)Archan Pu nak cambodia 'Khun Peng with Mae Per' ( Metta on opp sex and at the same time is good for gambler because this amulet enhances your six sense as in 4D, ToTo and Mahjong etc..)

6)Archan Perm Dum 'Por Pa Yon' ( Gain luck, wealth and prevent backstabber.)

7)Kuba Bin cambodia 'Chang Gok' ( Higer level than Khun Mang Tong, can be consider as a powerful spirit that help to change your luck and brings wealth to owner.)

8)Archan Som bud cambodia 'Lop Krop' ( Grant your wishes and will always be there for your command.)* Very powerful please handle with care.

Interested bros feel free to PM me. Please kindly leave down your contact number and name, i will get back to you asap with further details. Thankyou !

sammyboss
24-02-2008, 02:43 AM
Bro, how does Chang Gok look like? Sound very power.

naemlo
24-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Bro, how does Chang Gor look like? Sound very power.

u fast hand fast leg. U perform magic again?? :rolleyes:

Injured
24-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi bros, the barang and metta you all talking about is amulet is it?

I really really confused le... haiz...