PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

kaka99
21-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Just wondering any brothers here got Laungpu Tim amulets? If have, can post the pic here? Thanks.

Necromancer II
23-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Lastest barangs available.

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft of mae ta kien that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth) which is also included during chanting.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, significant Development of your chance and fortune, if you have a trade your sales will increase quickly.)

3) Archan cham nong from cambodai 'Palakat' made of "Mai koom" (metta wood or Goose berry wood) he blessed it with six usage: Metta, maha choke, maha lup luai, maha amnard, kongapan and keow klad. (Good in metta, clear obstacles, wealth, luck, gain respect and a higher chances of meeting people who are benefical to you.)

4)Archan kom from cambodia 'Rahu' (Helps to elimilate and clear all the bad luck and fetches better luck and wealth to you.)

5)Archan kom from cambodia 'Tiger claw' (Suitable for people working night shift, ward off evil spirits, avoid danger and keep you safety at all times, it also brings good luck to the carrier.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your name and contact. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.

Camry69
23-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Lastest barangs available.

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft of mae ta kien that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth) which is also included during chanting.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, significant Development of your chance and fortune, if you have a trade your sales will increase quickly.)

3) Archan cham nong from cambodai 'Palakat' made of "Mai koom" (metta wood or Goose berry wood) he blessed it with six usage: Metta, maha choke, maha lup luai, maha amnard, kongapan and keow klad. (Good in metta, clear obstacles, wealth, luck, gain respect and a higher chances of meeting people who are benefical to you.)

4)Archan kom from cambodia 'Rahu' (Helps to elimilate and clear all the bad luck and fetches better luck and wealth to you.)

5)Archan kom from cambodia 'Tiger claw' (Suitable for people working night shift, ward off evil spirits, avoid danger and keep you safety at all times, it also brings good luck to the carrier.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your name and contact. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.

Wow Bro NecII new barang for chow. Look interesting. :p:D

thaidisco_lover
23-03-2008, 09:59 PM
1)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia Khun Peng. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back. This piece of Khun Peng has took Archan Lang Si almost 3years of hardship effort trying and finding the right stuff and he had chanted it for another 4years before he releaase it. 9 pieces was made. And i was luck enough to own 2 of it ! Will let go one piece and the other piece belongs to me. Very very rare piece and one of a kind ! *CONSIDER TOP MOST RECOMMANDED OF ALL BARANG !!! ( Increases your metta, charisma and very effective on attracting opp sex ! It is as powerful as LP Tim Khun Peng. )

Yes,it's the very same one Necromancer II was posting back then.

2)Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft of mae ta kien that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth) which is also included during chanting.)

Got both from our Archan Necromancer II , Interested bros kindly pm me for more details...

Have to let go of the gems due to some immediate financial problem...:(

Camry69
24-03-2008, 01:40 AM
1)Archan Lang Si from Cambodia Khun Peng. This Khun Peng consist of 109 kinds of love herbs, 99 different kinds of magical powder, 18 kinds of Khun Peng herbs and a secret/special sex appeal takrut enbeded on the back. This piece of Khun Peng has took Archan Lang Si almost 3years of hardship effort trying and finding the right stuff and he had chanted it for another 4years before he releaase it. 9 pieces was made. And i was luck enough to own 2 of it ! Will let go one piece and the other piece belongs to me. Very very rare piece and one of a kind ! *CONSIDER TOP MOST RECOMMANDED OF ALL BARANG !!! ( Increases your metta, charisma and very effective on attracting opp sex ! It is as powerful as LP Tim Khun Peng. )

Yes,it's the very same one Necromancer II was posting back then.

2)Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft of mae ta kien that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth) which is also included during chanting.)

Got both from our Archan Necromancer II , Interested bros kindly pm me for more details...

Have to let go of the gems due to some immediate financial problem...:(

Wow bro so fast let go liao, Hv you test the power if good better keep it. Maybe it will help you over come your financial problem. :D

rocketscientist
24-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Can PM me the price so we can deal? ;)

Necromancer II
24-03-2008, 10:19 AM
Hi bros, as an archan myself i hope bro thaidisco lover can understand i have my own rules to follow strictly. Hope u already found a guy to rent it off 1st and help u come over this obstacles soon. I personally feel sad and sorry for you. Ok bros, his langsi kp and mae ta kien is rented from me personally and its genuine from my collection so dont have to worry about getting a fake stuff. If any bros have any doubts of the amulets i can verify it for you on the spot. Hope you to see you get better again bro thaidisco lover. Thanks!

hotkey
24-03-2008, 07:03 PM
hey bro's. where can i have on of the thai amulets and how do the deal go? how do we see if its genuine. any bro enlighten me?

Necromancer II
24-03-2008, 09:53 PM

This barang is rented out.

Necromancer II
24-03-2008, 10:03 PM
Lastest barangs/amulets which is available.

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft from mae takien that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth/luck) which is also included during chanting.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Kao Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, significant development of your chance and fortune, if you have a trade your sales will increase quickly.)

3) Archan cham nong from cambodai 'Palakat' made of "Mai koom' (metta wood or Goose berry wood) he blessed it with six usage: Metta, maha choke, maha lup luai, maha amnard, kongapan and keow klad. (Good in metta, clear obstacles, wealth, luck, gain respect and a higher chances of meeting people who are benefical to you.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your name and contact. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.:)

Necromancer II
24-03-2008, 10:06 PM

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft from mae takien that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth/luck) which is also included during chanting.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Kao Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese significant development of your chance and fortune, if you have a trade your sales will increase quickly.)

3) Archan cham nong from cambodai 'Palakat' made of "Mai koom' (metta wood or Goose berry wood) he blessed it with six usage: Metta, maha choke, maha lup luai, maha amnard, kongapan and keow klad. (Good in metta, clear obstacles, wealth, luck, gain respect and a higher chances of meeting people who are benefical to you.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your name and contact. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.:)

thaidisco_lover
25-03-2008, 01:18 AM
Hi bros, as an archan myself i hope bro thaidisco lover can understand i have my own rules to follow strictly. Hope u already found a guy to rent it off 1st and help u come over this obstacles soon. I personally feel sad and sorry for you. Ok bros, his langsi kp and mae ta kien is rented from me personally and its genuine from my collection so dont have to worry about getting a fake stuff. If any bros have any doubts of the amulets i can verify it for you on the spot. Hope you to see you get better again bro thaidisco lover. Thanks!

The barang i got from u is Chao ka sit or mae ta kien?? :o

Thanks...dun worry...the amulet and barang is in good hands as always.

saddleup
26-03-2008, 12:58 PM
Just wanna share a experience with all bros here. Im doing sales and have been eyeing a developer for long time. Big developer with many pte properties and listed company also. But always never get to meet the purchaser. Lately, chance upon a Archan maha tana phra Lersi with salika amulet. Decided to buy. Yesterday, the purchaser ask me to meet her this morning. Very surprise because she's never free to meet and very stuck up. Today at the meeting, everything was smooth sailing and she actually pass 3 new projects to me. You call it coincident or the power of Lersi...you decide.

Uppercut
26-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Just wanna share a experience with all bros here. chance upon a Archan maha tana phra Lersi with salika amulet. Decided to buy.where u found it leh?

Camry69
26-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Lately, chance upon a Archan maha tana phra Lersi with salika amulet. Decided to buy. Today at the meeting, everything was smooth sailing and she actually pass 3 new projects to me. You call it coincident or the power of Lersi...you decide.

Wow Bro saddleup, can tell where u chow this amulet or not. :p:D

hotkey
26-03-2008, 03:17 PM
im wondering where to get Genuin Thai Amulets too. any advise?

rocketscientist
26-03-2008, 04:09 PM
im wondering where to get Genuin Thai Amulets too. any advise?Go temples lor :rolleyes: Dun go Fu Lu Shou, there are many fakes there

Necromancer II
26-03-2008, 11:16 PM

As for this two amulets/ barangs i am left only with one piece each. Interested Bros please PM me your name and contact number. I will get back to you asap. Thank!:)

hotkey
27-03-2008, 04:45 AM
Go temples lor :rolleyes: Dun go Fu Lu Shou, there are many fakes there

which temple? i heard there's one at bukit merah. that one okay?

saddleup
27-03-2008, 10:35 AM
I got my Lersi thru 1 bro. He got many barang. I actually paid $88 for it. And to add more spice into it, Yesterday got promoted and salary increase by a whopping $400. This Lersi is worth it. After wearing it, all these good stuffs happen within 3 days. Interested buyer, can pm me with your contact, I'll pass to him. As far as Im concern, I think no stock liao. But if you are looking for other barang, Im sure he has them. Especially for metta and wealth, plenty to choose from.

Necromancer II
27-03-2008, 11:58 AM
The barang i got from u is Chao ka sit or mae ta kien?? :o

Thanks...dun worry...the amulet and barang is in good hands as always.

Hi bro, the barang u got from me is mae ta kien. you take my word, it really works.:)

spotter542
27-03-2008, 02:30 PM
My collection for A.D. 2008 :)

Jartukam hand mould , Wat Kor Hong B.E. 2548

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/wkh-a422e09827.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/wkh-a422e09827.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/wkh_rear-b6e9890072.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/wkh_rear-b6e9890072.jpg)

Holy signature by Arjahn Laung Nui , Wat Kor Hong , Hatyai

spotter542
27-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Jartukam by Arjahn Pak Chok ( Phattalung )
Material : Burmese jade

B.E. 2550

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/snv30031-aba773a027.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/snv30031-aba773a027.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/snv30033-4ebef0f1e3.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/snv30033-4ebef0f1e3.jpg)

Necromancer II
28-03-2008, 03:07 PM

Rented out. Thanks.

Necromancer II
28-03-2008, 03:16 PM

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft from mae takien wood that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth/luck) which is also included during chanting. It gives out a very strong sense to the carrier too.)

2) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Kao Mae Ta kien' (This barang is well suit for people who are doing thier own businese, significant development of your chance and fortune, if you have a trade your sales will increase quickly.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your NAME AND CONTACT NUMBERS. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.

pucca22346
28-03-2008, 06:31 PM
One of my friend is dealing with Thai amulets and he let go at reasonable price. In fact, I got quite a number of pcs from him. He is my personally friend and thats why I trust him.
If you are interested you can PM me.

FYI, Kun Paen amulets is meant for metta (ren-yuen).

Hi bro, I'm interested. :D
Kindly get back to me asap if possible, can drop me a mail at [email protected] too

Uppercut
28-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Hi bro, I'm interested. :D
Kindly get back to me asap if possibleBro, i think the threadstarter missing for sometimes already...can try getting from other bros here too..:)

pucca22346
28-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Bro, i think the threadstarter missing for sometimes already...can try getting from other bros here too..:)

Oh ok. :eek:

thanks for letting me know, bro :)

pucca22346
28-03-2008, 11:19 PM

1) Archan som bud from cambodia 'Chao Ka Sit' (Attraction of the people of the opposite sex.Powerful charisma and force of persuasion, the people who will meet you for the first time will appreciate you much! This barang is craft from mae takien wood that has genie inside. 'Maha lup luai' (wealth/luck) which is also included during chanting. It gives out a very strong sense to the carrier too.)

Interested Bros feel free to PM me with your NAME AND CONTACT NUMBERS. I will get back to you with more details with no obligation. Thanks.

Hi bro, have pm-ed you.

Hope to hear from you soon, thanks :D

Camry69
29-03-2008, 05:18 PM
I got my Lersi thru 1 bro. He got many barang. I actually paid $88 for it. And to add more spice into it, Yesterday got promoted and salary increase by a whopping $400. This Lersi is worth it. After wearing it, all these good stuffs happen within 3 days. Interested buyer, can pm me with your contact, I'll pass to him. As far as Im concern, I think no stock liao. But if you are looking for other barang, Im sure he has them. Especially for metta and wealth, plenty to choose from.

Wow bro R U sure this amulets so janran, can tell which Achan or LP who made it. :p:D

Necromancer II
29-03-2008, 06:27 PM

Seems like i gotto retired much more sooner, within 3 days the barangs jalan liao..maybe can intro me to him then get 4 suai suai numbers, see within how many days can jalan...kekekeke:D

Necromancer II
29-03-2008, 07:00 PM
Just wanna share a experience with all bros here. Im doing sales and have been eyeing a developer for long time. Big developer with many pte properties and listed company also. But always never get to meet the purchaser. Lately, chance upon a Archan maha tana phra Lersi with salika amulet. Decided to buy. Yesterday, the purchaser ask me to meet her this morning. Very surprise because she's never free to meet and very stuck up. Today at the meeting, everything was smooth sailing and she actually pass 3 new projects to me. You call it coincident or the power of Lersi...you decide.

Archan maha tana phra Lersi...bro do you know WHAT title you are refering to?? I am an Archan too and I would like to meet him personally. Do I have the honor?:cool:

sex0l0gy
29-03-2008, 07:15 PM
Archan maha tana phra Lersi...bro do you know WHAT title you are refering to?? I am an Archan too and I would like to meet him personally. Do I have the honor?:cool:

Hi Bro Necromancer II,

Dun quite understand "bro do you know WHAT title you are refering to" I am abit slow... pls bear with me...hahaha

Necromancer II
30-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Hi Bro Necromancer II,

Dun quite understand "bro do you know WHAT title you are refering to" I am abit slow... pls bear with me...hahaha

Haha...maybe camry 69 can enlighten you.;)

Bodhisattva
30-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Haha...maybe camry 69 can enlighten you.;)

Bro the dinner was good. Thank you. Really enjoyed myself with all the jokes and the chats with bro wanker10, uppercut, camry69 and bronco.

Uppercut
30-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Bro the dinner was good. Thank you. Really enjoyed myself with all the jokes and the chats with bro wanker10, uppercut, camry69 and broncoYah, thanks to bro necromancer II for the dinner too, I at first thought i were going to see a holy-looking man(Bodhisattva) that day..:D hope everyone strike 4D more often.

Necromancer II
30-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Infact before the dinner, i strike 2nd prize 4235 on wed 4D...hahaha...:D...Not much lah so never bother to tell you guys.:o
Hey guys dont play play hor...someone knows a Maha tahan phra lersi leh...i also want to get paid increase leh..care to intro or not? Does this lersi inital name start with SKY?? Hahahaha....since when he became an Archan huh? Dont mess and F**k around here understood u guys if not this PHRA LERSI gonna teach you a lesson ! :mad:

best regrds
Archan Tim

Necromancer II
30-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Next gathering we shall go those that Brazilian restuarant bro wanker10 recommanded, next round on him hor ! Hahahaha...:D:D

Himerus
30-03-2008, 02:55 PM
hey all experts and big brothers,

any recommendation for good luck like strike 4d,once awhile...
thanks in advance.

Ah he
31-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Hi all. Im looking for ajahn monak khun paen, the green colour 1 . Im not so sure about the details or maybe made by other ajahn, anyone knows the details of that khun paen ? Thanks

Camry69
31-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Next gathering we shall go those that Brazilian restuarant bro wanker10 recommanded, next round on him hor ! Hahahaha...:D:D

Ya hor next round on him but the next x4 round on me hahahaha :D:p

wanker10
01-04-2008, 12:07 PM
Ya hor next round on him but the next x4 round on me hahahaha :D:p

Tomorrow 4D soon soon sure no problem one. Hehehe...

Cheers!:D

Necromancer II
01-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Hi all. Im looking for ajahn monak khun paen, the green colour 1 . Im not so sure about the details or maybe made by other ajahn, anyone knows the details of that khun paen ? Thanks

Does colour of the khun peng matters or the power of it more important?:rolleyes:

Necromancer II
01-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Tomorrow 4D soon soon sure no problem one. Hehehe...

Bro Bronco have a instinct yr hp number last 4 digit will open...what u think?:p

wanker10
01-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Bro Bronco have a instinct yr hp number last 4 digit will open...what u think?:p

OK, fast hand fast leg go buy. Kenna go eat brazillian.

Camry69
01-04-2008, 02:59 PM

wow bro NecII give some hint lei I also want to buy bro wanker10 nbr ma. if kana can eat brazillian after that can hv OT. hehehe:D

Camry69
01-04-2008, 03:04 PM

Bro Ah he, ajahn monak khun paen hv green colour 1 meh, never see but hv seen JKT green colour. What we one is the power not the colour, colour if we like can paint it lor.:D:p

Necromancer II
01-04-2008, 03:10 PM

3)Archan kom from cambodia 'Tiger claw' (Suitable for people working night shift, ward off evil spirits, avoid danger, prevent back stabber, protect you from danger and brings good luck to the carrier.

Necromancer II
01-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Bro Ah he, ajahn monak khun paen hv green colour 1 meh, never see but hv seen JKT green colour. What we one is the power not the colour, colour if we like can paint it lor.:D:p

Bro camry 69 nowadays ppl tents to look for colourful amulets than power, BO BIAN liao...gotto go hair saloon to dye my amulets liao. Is green the 'IN' colour??:D:D

Necromancer II
01-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Aiyo just go for 4848 lah..hahhaha....lately many couple in 4D leh:D:D:D

Camry69
01-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Aiyo just go for 4848 lah..hahhaha....lately many couple in 4D leh:

Hmmm :rolleyes: 4848 gd wl ibet n tomo swee swee huat ar :p

wanker10
01-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Bro camry 69 nowadays ppl tents to look for colourful amulets than power, BO BIAN liao...gotto go hair saloon to dye my amulets liao. Is green the 'IN' colour??:D:D

Bro,

Pls don't dye green hair hor. U know what is the meaning as in cantonese... "green head boy"?

Camry69
01-04-2008, 05:07 PM
Bro,

Pls don't dye green hair hor. U know what is the meaning as in cantonese... "green head boy"?

Bro hehehe don't dye green but can dye purple look cute alot of gal like it :D

Bronco
01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Bro,

Hahaha..cantonese idom "scare canot remove in time" bro wanker u make my day..:D

s(Aint
01-04-2008, 05:51 PM
hey guys i need some advice.

years ago when i was in thailand, (i guess most of you have been there Kanchanaburi Training Camp) i bought a thai amulet. im not sure if its "Gu Man Tong" or something else cause i dont really remember. All i remember is that they lady says its use is to help with Ladies. As in your love life or what not will improve. Anyways ive been keeping it in my cupboard for the longest time. I cant really tell if its fake or not. I was thinking of putting it away.. i heard from a friend that if i wanna put it away i need to bring it to a temple and give it to the monk or something like that?

any advice.

Camry69
02-04-2008, 11:18 AM
Aiyo just go for 4848 lah..hahhaha....lately many couple in 4D leh:D:D:D

Bro Nec, 4848 hot fav cannot buy ibet n box. Fully sold out :( hope other bro buy kana.

Necromancer II
02-04-2008, 03:55 PM

3) Archan kom from cambodia 'Tiger claw' (Suitable for people working night life, ward off evil spirits, avoid danger, prevent back stabber, protect you from danger and brings good luck to the carrier.)

4) Archan Jer 'Tiger skin' ( Gain respect, look upon you with great authorites, better chances of getting a promotion, clear away your obstacles and create opportunity for futher advancement.)

Necromancer II
02-04-2008, 04:02 PM
So when is the next gathering? Any plan? Shld try the brazilian...waiting for wanker10 to skrike tonight....hahaha:D:D:D

Camry69
02-04-2008, 06:06 PM
So when is the next gathering? Any plan? Shld try the brazilian...waiting for wanker10 to skrike tonight....hahaha:D

Hey Bro don't plan next wk hor I wl be away 11-15. If I strike tonight my nbr than we wl hv our next gathering after 15. hehehe :D:p

Cobra-King
02-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Bro Nec, 4848 hot fav cannot buy ibet n box. Fully sold out :( hope other bro buy kana.

Bro Camry69, no worry there is still great chance to buy this coming weekend but remember to buy early hor. Below are the past history for this nos.

8844-Consolation on 26/01/08
4488-Starter on 15/04/07
8448-Starter on 18/03/07
8484-Starter on 07/02/07
4884-Starter on 27/05/06
4848-Have not open before

Everyone HUAT AH!:D

khoon1
02-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Jartukam by Arjahn Pak Chok ( Phattalung )
Material : Burmese jade

B.E. 2550

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/snv30031-aba773a027.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/snv30031-aba773a027.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/snv30033-4ebef0f1e3.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/snv30033-4ebef0f1e3.jpg)

wow ,Bro spotter542 ,Long time not see , you also a ajan here ,NExt TCSS must ask you more .:D

cuntjuicer
02-04-2008, 10:12 PM
Nice stuffs here, thanks all for sharing

Necromancer II
03-04-2008, 10:12 AM

3) Archan kom from cambodia 'Tiger claw' (Suitable for people working night life, ward off evil spirits, avoid danger, prevent back stabber, protect you from danger and brings good luck to the carrier.)

4) Archan Jer 'Tiger skin takrut' ( Gain respect, look upon you with great authorites, better chances of getting a promotion, clear away your obstacles and create opportunity for futher advancement.)

Necromancer II
03-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Hey bros tmr go pub, strike 2 time 1st prize within two weeks. Buying u guys a drink. HUAT ARH !!!!!:D:D:D

wanker10
03-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Hey bros tmr go pub, strike 2 time 1st prize within two weeks. Buying u guys a drink. HUAT ARH !!!!!:D:D:D

Hi Bros,

So bloody chun, Bro Uppercut office is just next to my office. Saw him in the morning. Same floor adjacent unit. So Bro Uppercut, next time can go meet Bro Nec together laio.

Camry69
03-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi Bros,

So bloody chun, Bro Uppercut office is just next to my office. Saw him in the morning. Same floor adjacent unit. So Bro Uppercut, next time can go meet Bro Nec together laio.

Yo bro wanker10 sooo chun, this sat/sun better buy yr and bro uppercut unit nbr maybe can huathuat like bro Nec, hit 1st prize so many time want to chase him also hard. hehehe :D

Camry69
03-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Bro Camry69, no worry there is still great chance to buy this coming weekend but remember to buy early hor. Below are the past history for this nos.

8844-Consolation on 26/01/08
4488-Starter on 15/04/07
8448-Starter on 18/03/07
8484-Starter on 07/02/07
4884-Starter on 27/05/06
4848-Have not open before

Everyone HUAT AH!:D

Thank bro cobra-king ya hor this weekend still hv chance must buy B4 sat. :D

Camry69
03-04-2008, 01:05 PM

Bro NecII tomo on u just sms me the time. hehehe :D so tomo also give some kantou nbr hor.

Uppercut
03-04-2008, 01:48 PM
office is just next to my office. Saw him in the morning. Same floor adjacent unit. So Bro Uppercut, next time can go meet Bro Nec together laio.Cheers!yah lor!! :eek: I was shocked thought u come client place.so zhun saw me.my table not so easily seen 1..same level somemore.but i was busy now cos peak period.just now canot recognise u....later i ask bro necromancer for ur contact..really can go together sia..:D..

Yo bro wanker10 sooo chun, this sat/sun better buy yr and bro uppercut unit nbr maybe can huathuat like bro Necya lor maybe can buy 2units number or combined.

Hey bros tmr go pub, strike 2 time 1st prize within two weeks. Buying u guys a drink. HUAT ARH !!!!!:D
so good ah!!then better bless u dio more 1st prize...

Necromancer II
03-04-2008, 03:03 PM

Change to this coming SAT 05th liao meet at my kopi shop 1st at 8.30pm, then we all take taxi go..hard to find parking and also many road block nowadays.;)

Bronco
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Change to this coming SAT 05th liao meet at my kopi shop 1st at 8.30pm, then we all take taxi go..hard to find parking and also many road block nowadays.;)

Bro nec so heng wan always tio 4D first prize..:D ok see u all guys at there b4 8:30pm...soon soon heng heng huatt arrhhh...:p

Deadly_snake
03-04-2008, 06:34 PM
wah bro tio 4d everytime. Not bad.

Camry69
03-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Bro nec so heng wan always tio 4D first prize..:D ok see u all guys at there b4 8:30pm...soon soon heng heng huatt arrhhh...:p

Bro Bronco I think we better go out of Singapore and come back with some gd 6 hor. Everytime see the $ but cannot touch or keep. :(

Bronco
03-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Bro Bronco I think we better go out of Singapore and come back with some gd 6 hor. Everytime see the $ but cannot touch or keep. :(

hahahaha bro camry ya hor go round the world to change luck then come back sillypore ..see can tio 4D,Toto and Big sweep...:D

Bodhisattva
03-04-2008, 11:37 PM

Wed jump 4D 2nd prize again. Jump until soft liao haha make me no mood. Like wat you say, money almost come into the pocket but make a u-turn last min...

Necromancer II
04-04-2008, 04:20 PM

4) Archan Jer 'Tiger skin takrut' ( Gain respect, look upon you with great authorites, better chances of getting a promotion, clear away your obstacles and create opportunity for futher advancement.)

Rented out. Thanks.

Necromancer II
05-04-2008, 11:50 AM

Emperor Red
06-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Bro nec Thanks a lot for the drinks last nite:)

Camry69
06-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Bro nec Thanks a lot for the drinks last nite:)

Wow bro Emperor red nice meetg u last night, how is bro uppercut & bro bronco did they hv too much to drink. hahaha hope they can find their way home. Sorry to leave hope next gathg could see u around. well we should bro NecIi for his drink. Hope tonight I strike than next round on me hor. :p:D

Emperor Red
06-04-2008, 05:21 PM
Hahaha all bro steady, nobody is drunk... hope everyone can hit 4 d tonite... then we can enjoy again...hehe:D

naemlo
06-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Wow bro Emperor red nice meetg u last night, how is bro uppercut & bro bronco did they hv too much to drink. hahaha hope they can find their way home. Sorry to leave hope next gathg could see u around. well we should bro NecIi for his drink. Hope tonight I strike than next round on me hor. :p:D

Wow go drinking boh jio me?? :rolleyes:

naemlo
06-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Lai lai, amulets to let go.

amulet_album - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/)

Camry69
06-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Wow go drinking boh jio me?? :rolleyes:

Wow bro naemlo u too long never come in here ar, hv postg n talkg about it but u never said want to join ma so never jio u lor. hehehe :D

naemlo
06-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Wow bro naemlo u too long never come in here ar, hv postg n talkg about it but u never said want to join ma so never jio u lor. hehehe :D

I just finished serving the country and thanks to Selamat, some trainings cancel. :D

Camry69
06-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Hahaha all bro steady, nobody is drunk... hope everyone can hit 4 d tonite... then we can enjoy again...hehe:D

Aiya no luck :( miss again hope after next wk come back fm oversea will be better. Hv buy six nbr but all all kana 3 digt miss by 1 digt. :(

Camry69
06-04-2008, 11:07 PM

Aiya no luck :( miss again hope after next wk come back fm oversea will be better. Hv buy six nbr but out of 4 digt all all kana 3 digt miss by 1 digt. :(

Bronco
06-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Aiya no luck :( miss again hope after next wk come back fm oversea will be better. Hv buy six nbr but out of 4 digt all all kana 3 digt miss by 1 digt. :(

Bro Camry dun feel upset ur luck will coming, how is last nite when over ther meet ur darling ...hope u enjoy urself hor!!!:D Last nite all steady can walk back home no one drunk leh..:p

Uppercut
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
how is last nite when over ther meet ur darling ...hope u enjoy urself hor!!!:D Last nite all steady can walk back home no one drunk leh..oh, went to meet darling? :eek: although can walk back home, but can't sleep insomia...

Camry69
07-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Bro Camry dun feel upset ur luck will coming, how is last nite when over ther meet ur darling ...hope u enjoy urself hor!!!:D Last nite all steady can walk back home no one drunk leh..:p

Ya hor Bro Bronco will wait for the 666 to come, last nite hiya Gf angry cos went there very late but after hug hug all go well again n end up go home in the aftn ( U know what I mean :D )

Necromancer II
07-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Guys when go for the brazailian food wanker 10 recommanded? I touch 1st prize again last nite.:D:D:D...HUAT HUAT HUAT ARH !!!

Camry69
07-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Guys when go for the brazailian food wanker 10 recommanded? I touch 1st prize again last nite.:DHUAT HUAT HUAT ARH !!!

Wah Bro NecII I bei tahan u liao, keep touching 1st pirze :rolleyes: so when is the brazailian food if B4 12/apr I still can make it. :D

Necromancer II
07-04-2008, 12:29 PM
Wah Bro NecII I bei tahan u liao, keep touching 1st pirze :rolleyes: so when is the brazailian food if B4 12/apr I still can make it. :D

Well...not to worry. We sure wait for you one.:D:D:

Uppercut
07-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Guys when go for the brazailian food wanker 10 recommanded? I touch 1st prize again last nite.:Dso fast again ah?! I don't mind though...so envious u bro...:D

Emperor Red
07-04-2008, 10:54 PM

aiya your luck not here yet mah, if your luck come like bro necro, wanna stop you from kana 4d also difficult loh:):D

Emperor Red
07-04-2008, 10:59 PM
oh, went to meet darling? :eek: although can walk back home, but can't sleep insomia...

Haha, bro uppercut, u walk home alone of course insomia lah, if got a gal walk home together with you, u rather dun reach home rite? hehe:p

wanker10
08-04-2008, 08:29 AM

Bro,

Wah lau eh, this time if go eat Brazillian food sure i will be punctual one.

Ok, the restaurant name is "Brazil Churrascaria" located at: 14/16 Sixth Ave. Bro Nec can call me for the no. to make reservation or can look out from the net.

Saliva dripping liao!!!

Camry69
08-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Bro,

Wah lau eh, this time if go eat Brazillian food sure i will be punctual one.

Ok, the restaurant name is "Brazil Churrascaria" located at: 14/16 Sixth Ave. Bro Nec can call me for the no. to make reservation or can look out from the net.

Saliva dripping liao!!!

Wow Bro wanker10 so late 8.30am than Saliva dripping, I already dripping fm yesterday till now can collect 3-4 pail liao. hehehe :D:D

naemlo
08-04-2008, 11:05 AM

This restaurant reminds me of a free meal there :D Good expensive food.

Necromancer II
08-04-2008, 11:44 PM

Rented out.Thanks

burzum
09-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi all bros, i will like to ask about tiger's teeth. if one wear tiger's teeth, how will it help?

thanks all bros in advance for information.

naemlo
09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Hi all bros, i will like to ask about tiger's teeth. if one wear tiger's teeth, how will it help?

Protection..... BTW u meant tooth and not teeth right?

Camry69
10-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Wow heng ar at last strike something 4214 -$1 =$60. Good start. hehehe hope to strike higher like Bro NecII hor. ;):p:D

burzum
10-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Protection..... BTW u meant tooth and not teeth right?

Yeah bro naemlo, i meant tooth.

wanker10
10-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Wow heng ar at last strike something 4214 -$1 =$60. Good start. hehehe hope to strike higher like Bro NecII hor. ;):p:D

Bro,

Good start. Hope to hear more good news from you soon then can ask you buy me supper since we both stay so near. Hehehe...

Camry69
11-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Bro,

Good start. Hope to hear more good news from you soon then can ask you buy me supper since we both stay so near. Hehehe...

Sure hor if can strike like Bro NecII for 1 time I'm happy man we can have supper every night :D

Bro NecII & Bro Bronco any kantow Nbr sms me I'm leaving tomo afternoon wl be back on mon. Cheer:D

Necromancer II
12-04-2008, 02:07 AM
Wow heng ar at last strike something 4214 -$1 =$60. Good start. hehehe hope to strike higher like Bro NecII hor. ;)

So how the palakat...useful isnt it?:D Btw i just want to clarify sth that i am an archan not a amulets seller or into any profit by renting out my barangs...Hopefully some bros can clear this doubts to all the bros here. :)

sixniner6969
12-04-2008, 01:12 PM
So how the palakat...useful isnt it?:D Btw i just want to clarify sth that i am an archan not a amulets seller or into any profit by renting out my barangs...Hopefully some bros can clear this doubts to all the bros here. :)

I can certainly vouch for that, dear Archan Tim. People like you are hard to come by these days...;)

:)

Emperor Red
12-04-2008, 06:36 PM

I can also vouch for Bro Necro. He's here to help and not to profit from anyone.

Necromancer II
12-04-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks bros for clarifying the doubts for me, i really appreciate it. Thanks bro! :) I have my own oversea business and own a few private property myself so instead of getting any profit from my barangs i actually cant even get back the cost of it. I just want to share with you bros here with my collection and make more friends. Btw how much can i gain by renting out all my barangs since my barangs is rare and my cost is high, right? :)

sex0l0gy
12-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Thanks bros for clarifying the doubts for me, i really appreciate it. Thanks bro! :) I have my own oversea business and own a few private property myself so instead of getting any profit from my barangs i actually cant even get back the cost of it. I just want to share with you bros here with my collection and make more friends. Btw how much can i gain by renting out all my barangs since my barangs is rare and my cost is high, right? :)

why suddenly mentioned abt tis..... someone had doubt abt you renting out Barang for profit...:eek:.... it takes two hands to clap....

Too bad not fated to get barang from you, bro..... as i have rented 3 barang from another person liao.

Uppercut
13-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Sure hor if can strike like Bro NecII for 1 time I'm happy man we can have supper every night :DMaybe u can do it 1 day too..we all will be happy for for u..:D
I just want to share with you bros here with my collection and make more friends. Btw how much can i gain by renting out all my barangs since my barangs is rare and my cost is high, right? :)Actually,he just trying to share with people stuffs and knowledges..his stuffs are mostly "barang" type which are typically harder to source from...it took me quite sometime to understand Bro necromancer II and his stuffs also...when actually i still in the process of learning. but as the price are not like those "$68, $78, $88, $98" kind provided by other amulet sellers out there, people usually tend to think he is making a big profit here. coming back to the point, if he want to earn through selling amulets, i guess he wouldn't treat us to dinner etc already. That will definitely reduce his profits.:)

ohyeahbaby
13-04-2008, 01:46 AM
nice stuffs in here, thanks all :)

fcukdoc
14-04-2008, 01:14 AM
hi bros,

I'm glad to say that i've gone thru almost all the post. Hope there's more stuff.

Bro Necro II, i've already PMed you, hope to hear from you. Cheers.

flameout
14-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Last night i was searching for Sakyant, and was link to SA forum.
Was browsing thru the SA forum and saw this piece which caught my eyes.

Desc: Jaktukarm,Wat Mahathat,3.2cm,Long ya,serial number 1.
http://i28.tinypic.com/11sfq8i.jpg

I am new to amulet. I guess it is a Jatukam amulet. Read up and have a bit of idea of what it is.

Anyone care to shed some light on the description of the amulet?
3.2cm seems quite large for daily wear leh. Are there any smaller "version" of it can wear on neck?
Or those mini statue encased i can wear on necklace?

Sorry, i am new to this. Never thought of owning/wearing a thai amulet until i saw that piece in the picture.

overnighter
14-04-2008, 06:49 PM
Last night i was searching for Sakyant, and was link to SA forum.
Was browsing thru the SA forum and saw this piece which caught my eyes.

Desc: Jaktukarm,Wat Mahathat,3.2cm,Long ya,serial number 1.
http://i28.tinypic.com/11sfq8i.jpg

I am new to amulet. I guess it is a Jatukam amulet. Read up and have a bit of idea of what it is.

3.2cm seems quite large for daily wear leh. Are there any smaller "version" of it can wear on neck?

Sorry, i am new to this. Never thought of owning/wearing a thai amulet until i saw that piece in the picture.

3.2cm is considered small when jatukam amulets are concerned. As for those "mini statues", u can get either roop of those famous monks or phra kring.

stepup
14-04-2008, 07:26 PM

Jatukarm itself is suppose to be in this size n its a must to wear it outside (shirt).. :)

wanker10
15-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks bros for clarifying the doubts for me, i really appreciate it. Thanks bro! :) I have my own oversea business and own a few private property ..........................my barangs since my barangs is rare and my cost is high, right? :)

Hi Bros,

Long time no meet up already. Any plan for a small gathering?

flameout
15-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Thanks bro Overnighter and Setup for the replies.

Didn't know Jatukam have to be worn outside the shirt though.

Uppercut
15-04-2008, 12:32 PM
Long time no meet up already. Any plan for a small gathering?i also like to...:)

Camry69
15-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Bros,

Halo there mu bro I back fm my holiday, so when will be the next gathering looking forward to it. :D:p

naemlo
15-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I guess it is a Jatukam amulet. Read up and have a bit of idea of what it is.

It is JTK, what description u want? 3.2 cm is small. There are a lot of mini statue JTK which u can wear around your neck.

Jatukarm itself is suppose to be in this size n its a must to wear it outside (shirt).. :)

There are various size.

Didn't know Jatukam have to be worn outside the shirt though.

It is preferred to be worn outside but nothing wrong wearing inside.

naemlo
15-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Are there any smaller "version" of it can wear on neck?

Just in case, I post a not round JTK for u to view. :D

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010018-1.jpg

naemlo
15-04-2008, 06:49 PM
New collection,

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010005.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010009.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010012.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010016.jpg

Clit_LickeR
15-04-2008, 08:03 PM
New collection,

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010005.jpg

arjarn , got hoe liao nvr give or show me hor... :(

flameout
15-04-2008, 08:55 PM

Wah, i dont know how to differentiate them leh.
Only thing i id them is the chinese horoscope and the rahu behind the amulet.
May i ask, how come some Jaktukam have different amulet "design" behind them?

naemlo
15-04-2008, 09:13 PM
arjarn , got hoe liao nvr give or show me hor... :(

Mai lai disturb. U dun like JTK amulet. :rolleyes:

naemlo
15-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Wah, i dont know how to differentiate them leh.
Only thing i id them is the chinese horoscope and the rahu behind the amulet.
May i ask, how come some Jaktukam have different amulet "design" behind them?

Chinese horoscope is not common but with Rahu is very common. Why so many designs?? I also dunno how to explain... :D

Bodhisattva
16-04-2008, 12:07 AM

Nice Nice JTK stamp. Is it 2547?

Necromancer II
16-04-2008, 02:34 AM
Hi Bros,

Bro wanker10, what about u set a plc and time?:)

naemlo
16-04-2008, 09:31 AM
Nice Nice JTK stamp. Is it 2547?

Nope, 2550. I'm looking for 2530 but someone dun let go.... That someone is CL. :D

wanker10
16-04-2008, 09:53 AM
Bro wanker10, what about u set a plc and time?:)

No problem. What about 26/4 night somewhere in Kampong Bahru.

Kakis please contact via sms ok?

Cheers!

Camry69
16-04-2008, 11:55 PM
No problem. What about 26/4 night somewhere in Kampong Bahru.

Kakis please contact via sms ok?

Cheers!

Ok bro sms send but yet to hv yr reply.:D

Bodhisattva
17-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Nope, 2550. I'm looking for 2530 but someone dun let go.... That someone is CL. :D

2530 1st batch stamp ar? I have a piece. Mint condition.

naemlo
18-04-2008, 12:33 AM

Can be discussed if you want to let go. :D

Camry69
19-04-2008, 03:17 PM

wow bro Bodhisattva when u going to show me yr this JTK. :p:D

Shocking_vibes
20-04-2008, 10:14 AM
WHo saw this on ebay bidding????

eBay.com.sg: Baby Ghost Thai Fetus"Looke koge"Thai Magic Amulet (item 260199707961 end time Jan 11, 2008 02:01:54 SGT) (http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260199707961#ebayphotohosting)

Regarding the baby ghost thread hor... - www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg (http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1863142)

Forum discussion.

naemlo
20-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Forum discussion.

It is fake, bullshit. :D

Clit_LickeR
20-04-2008, 03:04 PM
Mai lai disturb. U dun like JTK amulet.
Who said so? :rolleyes:
I'm looking for 2530 but someone dun let go.... That someone is CL.
Aiyoyo... mine are all fakes.. :p
i where got $ buy so much? i also gotta beg 1 amulet from you and you dun even wanna give 1 to me... :D

Necromancer II
20-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Hi bros, long time since i post..hahaha...i touch 1585 starter yesterday. I miss the 1st prize, i bought 1899 box but it came out 9798...such beautiful number indeed.:D Hey Bro camry69 got any luck ytd? :D

naemlo
20-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Aiyoyo... mine are all fakes.. :p
i where got $ buy so much? i also gotta beg 1 amulet from you and you dun even wanna give 1 to me... :D

Oi since the Stamp 2530, u not wearing, lend me wear tmp. If I kena 4D first prize, I help u chow 1 JTK bucha. :cool:

Necromancer II
20-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Latest barangs availabe.

1)Archan SomBud 'Lead takrut'.(Maha choke - luck, Maha lup luai - wealth, Maha amnard - respect, Kongapan - advoid danger, keow kla - safety, Metta - Ren yuan.)

2)Archan Cham Nean 'Pla Palakat'. This wooden Palakat is hand-crafted by archan himself and the wood use is 'Mai Koom' a form of metta wood.(It will bring the carrier Wealth, Luck, metta and clear cast away all the carrier bad,
clear thier obstacle and bring fortune to him/her.)

Infact i got so many barangs to post but i lazy lah..haha...that is why i perfer a meet up have a coffee and allow me to chose what is suitable for you guys.

Interested bros please PM me with your contact number and name. I will get back to you asap. Thanks. :)

Bodhisattva
20-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Can be discussed if you want to let go. :D

When I find another better piece, got the 'wang' marking behind. Mine only got the 1 line. :mad:

Bodhisattva
20-04-2008, 09:04 PM
wow bro Bodhisattva when u going to show me yr this JTK. :p:D

When i meet you guys the next meeting, I try to bring along if I remember hehe. :D

fcukdoc
20-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Hi bros, long time since i post..hahaha...i touch 1585 starter yesterday. I miss the 1st prize, i bought 1899 box but it came out 9798...such beautiful number indeed.:D Hey Bro camry69 got any luck ytd? :D

Good for u bro!
Thanks for the advice bout these amulets!

IcePorky
21-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Oi since the Stamp 2530, u not wearing, lend me wear tmp. If I kena 4D first prize, I help u chow 1 JTK bucha. :cool:

Halo bro wear JTK can kena 4D, wow good man can lend me one if kena wl chow for you. :p

Camry69
21-04-2008, 01:51 AM
Hi bros, long time since i post..hahaha...i touch 1585 starter yesterday. I miss the 1st prize, i bought 1899 box but it came out 9798...such beautiful number indeed. Hey Bro camry69 got any luck ytd? :D

sad Bro my luck not as good as u. :( Buy don't kana, don't buy it open very very sian liao. maybe should stop for awhile n see. :(

Camry69
22-04-2008, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes: Just wonder what had happen to this treat no more posting. :(

ParaParaSakura
22-04-2008, 02:16 PM
Any bros interested in a human bone Parakit? :eek:

http://i25.tinypic.com/ml1j6s.jpg

Necromancer II
23-04-2008, 12:12 AM
Latest barangs availabe.

1)Archan SomBud 'Lead takrut'.(Maha choke - luck, Maha lup luai - wealth, Maha amnard - respect, Kongapan - advoid danger, keow kla - safety, Metta - Ren yuan.)

2)Archan Cham Nean 'Pla Palakat'. This wooden Palakat is hand-crafted by archan himself and the wood use is 'Mai Koom' a form of metta wood.(It will bring the carrier Wealth, Luck, metta and clear cast away all the carrier bad,
clear thier obstacle and bring fortune to him/her.)

Reserve. Thanks

overnighter
23-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Any bros interested in a human bone Parakit? :eek:

http://i25.tinypic.com/ml1j6s.jpg

Fascinating... Bro u know made by who?

ParaParaSakura
24-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Fascinating... Bro u know made by who?

By black robed Cambodian forest monk. When you talk about barangs Cambodians are the experts, many famous Thai archans also learn & hone their craft there

Camry69
27-04-2008, 01:19 PM
By black robed Cambodian forest monk. When you talk about barangs Cambodians are the experts, many famous Thai archans also learn & hone their craft there

Hey bro any name of your black robed Cambodian forest monk. :confused:

wanker10
29-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Ho All Bros,

Can anyone tell me if there is an easier way to go to Wat Rakhang beside taking the boat ride? I mean i will be staying at Arnoma Hotel & heard that most taxi driver refused to take you there.

Camry69
29-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Ho All Bros,

Can anyone tell me if there is an easier way to go to Wat Rakhang beside taking the boat ride? I mean i will be staying at Arnoma Hotel & heard that most taxi driver refused to take you there.

Hey bro wanker10 when u going, I wl arrange my tutu to pick you up hehehe:D

wanker10
29-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Hey bro wanker10 when u going, I wl arrange my tutu to pick you up hehehe:D

Don't want tuk tuk lah, taxi can or not?:D

naemlo
29-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Ho All Bros,

Taxi will go, u can take BTS or MRT to the end station then take a taxi. BTW y go Wat Rakhang?? Too commerical temple. Try other temples.

peacegal
29-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Em...what do Thai amulets got to do with sex forum? :confused:

hee.. super agree.. i tot he will add more interesting stuff. lol.:D

wanker10
30-04-2008, 09:16 AM
Taxi will go, u can take BTS or MRT to the end station then take a taxi. BTW y go Wat Rakhang?? Too commerical temple. Try other temples.

Hi Bro,

So which temple you recommend?

Camry69
30-04-2008, 11:09 AM
Don't want tuk tuk lah, taxi can or not?:D

Don't worry let me know when I send my driver to pick u up hor. :p

monkerfulnite
02-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Look like nowaday, Khunmantong had lesser follower.

oorkacheng
02-05-2008, 08:11 PM
what is the best amulets for doing 'pian meng'?

Camry69
05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
what is the best amulets for doing 'pian meng'?

Heheh Bro try Kun Mun Tong and Lu krok, They are good for pian meng but must take good care of them hor or.....;):D

naemlo
05-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro,

So which temple you recommend?

Didn't read your posting earlier.... if u want to cross the river,in that area, u can visit,

1) Wat Phra ya tham
2) Wat Nak klang
3) Wat Arun
4) Wat Aumpawa
5) ......

The list goes on...... With abt 10-20B bike, u can visit more than 10 temples there.

yunao
05-05-2008, 11:38 PM
With abt 10-20B bike, u can visit more than 10 temples there.

What is 10-20B bike?
big bike huh? :confused:

naemlo
05-05-2008, 11:51 PM
What is 10-20B bike?
big bike huh? :confused:

Use your brain.... :rolleyes:

yunao
06-05-2008, 12:31 AM
Use your brain.... :rolleyes:

Use liao but still dun know.. :D:p

yunao
06-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Issit the rental fee of the bike?
But so cheap meh or i guess wrongly? :confused:

overnighter
06-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Issit the rental fee of the bike?
But so cheap meh or i guess wrongly? :confused:

motorcycle taxi...:D

Necromancer II
09-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Heheh Bro try Kun Mun Tong and Lu krok, They are good for pian meng but must take good care of them hor or.....;):D

Hi Bro camry69, pls kindly contact me cos yr mobile is not active anymore. Thanks. :)

abchow
12-05-2008, 09:09 AM
HI bro NECII, I have PMed you , kindly check and reply me.

thanks.
chowab

hhdark00
12-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi TS, nice to see u having a wat paknam too, i have the second batch and since the day i wear, i have better ren yuen with gals. Tink wat paknam is 1 of the best amulet u can get in thailand!

pucca22346
13-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Happen to pass by Tampines Round Market this afternoon and saw this shop[01-106; opposite Tampines Round Market, along Bee huat Department Store(Tampines)] selling amulets.

Any bros know if the amulets there are genuine?

IcePorky
20-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey Hi Halo to all Bro, what had happen suddenly no more taking on Amulet. After reading fm head to tail now stop. Come on Bro put some light to it, this is a very nice article to read. Thank U :D:p:rolleyes:

boreland
21-05-2008, 12:55 AM
I highly recommend Jatukam as it is really a good amulet and not too costly. I was in bad shape a month ago too! Kena illness, work not smooth and etc...then my friend intro me Jatukam and after wearing it, Jatukam had changed my life totally. I really respect him now! :)
Other new amulets I wont recommend you as most of them are pump out from factory and then send to temple and bless, some dun even kena blessed as the factory sell it direct without sending it to temple (earn extra $$$). And that is why I alway wear old amulets. Wat Korhong Jatukam maybe a new amulet but it was made in the temple (not from those factories).

Hi, where to get Wat Korhong Jatukam and how much does it cost?

naemlo
21-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Hi, where to get Wat Korhong Jatukam and how much does it cost?

U can get from Wat Korhong...:D :D :D Pricing varies.

BlueKnight21
21-05-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi All bros,

Can anyone advise me, if we buy a few of the amulets, and do we really have to wear all on our body?

If keeping them (not for resales), where should we keep them? Do we have to offer anything to them, or pray?

Thanks

Bodhisattva
21-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Hi All bros,

Can anyone advise me, if we buy a few of the amulets, and do we really have to wear all on our body?

If keeping them (not for resales), where should we keep them? Do we have to offer anything to them, or pray?

Thanks

You do not have to wear all the amulets you have. People wear 1, 3, 5, 7 amulets, depending on individual preference.

You may keep you amulets in the cupboard, drawers etc. You do not have to offer anything to the amulets that you do not wear or pray to them. If you want, you can say a simple prayer but its really up to up. Respect the amulets. Do not put them next to your bed where you make out with your partner. If you can, keep the amulets in a place above your waist, this is the most basic respect.

BlueKnight21
21-05-2008, 08:51 PM
You do not have to wear all the amulets you have. People wear 1, 3, 5, 7 amulets, depending on individual preference.

You may keep you amulets in the cupboard, drawers etc. You do not have to offer anything to the amulets that you do not wear or pray to them. If you want, you can say a simple prayer but its really up to up. Respect the amulets. Do not put them next to your bed where you make out with your partner. If you can, keep the amulets in a place above your waist, this is the most basic respect.

Thank you Bro Bodhisattva.

Can i rotate to wear each amulet?

cirus
22-05-2008, 05:00 PM
may i know where to get thai amulets that enhance my metta towards the opposite sex,luck ?

roughly how much would 1 cost? :confused:

Camry69
22-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Thank you Bro Bodhisattva.

Can i rotate to wear each amulet?

Yes bro BlueKnight u can rotate to wear what u want but make sure it the right one as some of the amulet only wear it below the waist.

Hey bro Bodhisattva, long time no see hor sorry to add abit more to yr reply. It is better to place all amulet in high place, well to keep it in the drawer I personalty don't feel good as to respect it best to place it on the table rather then the drawer or cupboard. well if it is barang, konmuntong or etc... yes it can keep it in the drawer or cupboard. Correct me if I wrong. Cheer :D:p

Uppercut
22-05-2008, 06:31 PM
best to place it on the table rather then the drawer or cupboard. well if it is barang, konmuntong or etc... yes it can keep it in the drawer or cupboard.but i got not much place to put leh...in my room, the highest accessible spot is my 1 cabinet compartment which is about my head height..other places in my room are all quite low..i always put in the drawer and higher cabinet thats all i can do...:(

BlueKnight21
22-05-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes bro BlueKnight u can rotate to wear what u want but make sure it the right one as some of the amulet only wear it below the waist.

Hey bro Bodhisattva, long time no see hor sorry to add abit more to yr reply. It is better to place all amulet in high place, well to keep it in the drawer I personalty don't feel good as to respect it best to place it on the table rather then the drawer or cupboard. well if it is barang, konmuntong or etc... yes it can keep it in the drawer or cupboard. Correct me if I wrong. Cheer :D:p

Hi Bro Camry69,

Pardon me, wear below the waist? For what purpose?

Cheer.

Bodhisattva
22-05-2008, 07:46 PM
but i got not much place to put leh...in my room, the highest accessible spot is my 1 cabinet compartment which is about my head height..other places in my room are all quite low..i always put in the drawer and higher cabinet thats all i can do...:(

Very good leh, head level.

Bodhisattva
22-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey bro Bodhisattva, long time no see hor sorry to add abit more to yr reply. It is better to place all amulet in high place, well to keep it in the drawer I personalty don't feel good as to respect it best to place it on the table rather then the drawer or cupboard. well if it is barang, konmuntong or etc... yes it can keep it in the drawer or cupboard. Correct me if I wrong. Cheer :D:p[/QUOTE]

Yar long time no see. Busy with work leh.

wanker10
23-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Hello All Bros,

Welcome back. Long time this thread not active liao, i thought u guys all gone hibernation.

Bro Camry, u change HP no. also no inform. Want to find u go drinking so difficult.

Bro Uppercut, so did u go to Wat Palelai? Better go on weekend lor if u work weekday 8 to 5.

Show u guys the WRK Somdej I got from BKK.

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12620201933.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/8108442)

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12620201919.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/8108441)

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/12620201932.jpg (http://www.putfile.com/pic/8108440)

Nice or not??? Hehehe...

Cheers!

wanker10
23-05-2008, 08:35 AM
How come the picture i post didn't show up ha? I always use this method to post photos one leh:confused:

BlueKnight21
23-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi All,

Any bros here know that is one small temple (used to have alots of photos of past Thai's kings). This temple is located beside Wat Arun, and have been unrenovation for few years liao. Is the renovation completed?

Thanks in advance.

naemlo
23-05-2008, 08:36 PM
How come the picture i post didn't show up ha? I always use this method to post photos one leh:confused:

Sam has disabled linking the pic in this section.

Uppercut
24-05-2008, 12:25 AM
Hello All Bros,
Bro Uppercut, so did u go to Wat Palelai? Better go on weekend lor if u work weekday 8 to 5.
Go liao leh, but never saw the thing u mention to me leh...:confused: , then i also lan lan..only saw a monk inside a room inside the temple praying for 2people...the pics somdej very nice...latest piece i guess? look new...

chong82
26-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi, thinking of getting a fortune catching kmt from Archan Kitsubani, the price is $428. Is it worth it? Anyone can advise me please. Thanks :)

overnighter
27-05-2008, 01:44 AM
hi bros, i've been reading this thread untill i see stars but i still dont understand what are the different types of amulets.

i just want an amulet to improve my luck on wealth and people's relationships. As lately i've been really down on luck and relationships around me is very strained.

can any bros recommend me an amulet to overcome my problem?

thanks in advance!

Khun Paen...

HANWAHTENG
27-05-2008, 03:49 AM
sorry for asking a dumb question here.

but how do Thai Buddhist amulets work?

I thought that Buddhist doctrine is that one must accumulate good karma through good deeds, good actions, good thoughts etc..

With good karma, good things and protection come your way..

How does an amulet fit into this? can buy good things and protection one meh?

Bodhisattva
27-05-2008, 09:39 PM
thanks bro, btw, do u or anyone know where to get it? or must i travel to bkk to get it?

No need to go BKK to get. Even if you go BKK, u also won't know if you are getting a genuine piece. Try to ask around in here, or pm bro necromancer. I am sure he has something suitable for you. Khun Paen is a good choice. Also you can read up on this type of Khun Paen before you get it. Just do a search on the internet you will get tonnes of info.

If bro necromancer don't have one on hand for you, walk about places like Fu Lu Shou and Chinatown. However, be wary of the fakes out there.

Bodhisattva
27-05-2008, 09:50 PM
sorry for asking a dumb question here.

but how do Thai Buddhist amulets work?

I thought that Buddhist doctrine is that one must accumulate good karma through good deeds, good actions, good thoughts etc..

With good karma, good things and protection come your way..

How does an amulet fit into this? can buy good things and protection one meh?

Thai amulets like Somdej, Luang Pu Thuad are more for protection. Somdej amulets carry an image of the Lord Buddha and Luang Pu Thuad, as the name suggests, carries the image of a rev monk. People believe that the amulets are there for 'addition' protection or to ward off and lessen the impact of anything bad that happens to the wearer, as people who wore them experienced unexplainable 'escape' from injuries or even death, like how Luang Pu Thuad amulets are well known to be able to ward off/lessen injuries in car accidents.

This has been discussed many times, if you do evil, no matter what amulet you wear, the deeds will catch up with you. :)

BlueKnight21
27-05-2008, 10:12 PM
No need to go BKK to get. Even if you go BKK, u also won't know if you are getting a genuine piece. Try to ask around in here, or pm bro necromancer. I am sure he has something suitable for you. Khun Paen is a good choice. Also you can read up on this type of Khun Paen before you get it. Just do a search on the internet you will get tonnes of info.

If bro necromancer don't have one on hand for you, walk about places like Fu Lu Shou and Chinatown. However, be wary of the fakes out there.

Hi Bro Bodhisattva,

How do we know if the amulet that we are buying is genuine or fake?
If we go those "branded" shop in Fu Lu Shou, can we assume that all the amulets there are genuine?

Thanks

Bodhisattva
28-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi Bro Bodhisattva,

If we go those "branded" shop in Fu Lu Shou, can we assume that all the amulets there are genuine?

Thanks

Not easy at all to tell genuine and fake amulets out there, especially if is those high end fakes. 'branded' shop i know which shop you referring to. People doing business there, so I shall keep my comments to myself. 1 thing for sure is there are fakes in Fu Lu Shou and Chinatown. If you want more info, read up on the amulets, do your homework. You may pm me and we exchange pointers. :)

naemlo
29-05-2008, 02:37 AM
You may pm me and we exchange pointers. :)

U r getting better. Can be the next archan. :rolleyes:

Necromancer II
29-05-2008, 04:41 AM
Thanks Bro Bodhisattva for trusting me so much, yes he did PM liao. Thanks again bro. Long time no see you liao maybe we shld catch up one day with our bros. :)

S i l v i a
29-05-2008, 04:43 AM
Bro necro,i sms couple of times but no reply. Would like to meet up with u guys too if possible.

Necromancer II
29-05-2008, 04:49 AM

If bro necromancer don't have one on hand for you, walk about places like Fu Lu Shou and Chinatown. However, be wary of the fakes out there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro Bodhisattva for trusting me so much, yes he did PM liao. Thanks again bro. Long time no see you liao maybe we shld catch up one day with our bros. :)

Camry69
29-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Hi Bro Bodhisattva,

Thanks

Hi Bro BlueKnight, genuine or fake for layman unable to tell if for someone who go all way to learn can tell. cos there are marking on the amulets which can tell you if it genuine or fake. All lot of ""branded"" shop they can made the amulets and hv it bless by the LP. That is how they made $$$. :D:p

wanker10
29-05-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi Bro BlueKnight, genuine or fake for layman ..................That is how they made $$$. :D:p

Hello Bro,

Wah, you finally come out & say something arh. Thot u MIA liao. Where is Bro Bronco? Now his turn to MIA.

Yah, long time no gathering liao, so when is the next one?

Hehehe...:D

esleeadipak
29-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi bros,

Need help of identifying the following amulet-

Picasa Web Albums - Ee Soon - Buddhism (http://picasaweb.google.com/eesoonlee/Buddhism/photo#5203086804220038610)
Picasa Web Albums - Ee Soon - Buddhism (http://picasaweb.google.com/eesoonlee/Buddhism/photo#5203086829989842402)

wanker10
29-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi bros,

Picasa Web Albums - Ee Soon - Buddhism (http://picasaweb.google.com/eesoonlee/Buddhism/photo#5203086804220038610)
Picasa Web Albums - Ee Soon - Buddhism (http://picasaweb.google.com/eesoonlee/Buddhism/photo#5203086829989842402)

Bro, the first photo is Jatukam, 2nd one is Wat Rakhang's Somdej 2537, I am wearing one exactly. Third one is a Khun Pean.

Cheers!

Camry69
29-05-2008, 11:22 AM
Hello Bro,

Wah, you finally come out & say something arh. Thot u MIA liao. Where is Bro Bronco? Now his turn to MIA.

Yah, long time no gathering liao, so when is the next one?

Hehehe...:D

Bro hv PM u my nbr. as for Bro Bronco long time never hear fm him. wow got good thing to see also never tell only tell bro uppercut :cool:. Ya hope to see all of you soon. cheer :p

S i l v i a
29-05-2008, 02:37 PM
I really would like to rent one but really really duno how to see fake or real?

Any kind bro willing to rent one out? Mainly i looking for "wealth,business,safetly".

BlueKnight21
29-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Can rent? Wear it for sometime then return?

BlueKnight21
29-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Can rent? Wear it for sometime then return?

Uppercut
29-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Can rent? Wear it for sometime then return?is just a courtesy word like "invite"..so is as good as buy liao...but if use buy or sell, don't sound very nice, especially if got spirit in the amulet sometime.

Johnson7118
29-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Agree with uppercut , once you have "invite" an amulet, it is yours forever. If the amulet improves your well being, would you want to part with it ? A famous HK moviestar's thai amulet have turned to dust ( those made from soil and clay ) , someone wanted to buy but this person would not sell ......we are talking about amounts in millions.

Uppercut
29-05-2008, 08:52 PM
bro Distortion, it is still like inviting them back home..it will be yours as long as u keep them...it won't give any misfortune to keep them so long the amulet is fine in the first place, like eg. those will human bones etc in it, may not suit everybody...so beware..

Necromancer II
30-05-2008, 04:14 AM
When are you guys free to meet up again for a kopi session? So long never meet up liao.:D:D:D

S i l v i a
30-05-2008, 04:22 AM
Count me in bro!!!

I'll pm u my hp number liao :)

wanker10
30-05-2008, 08:49 AM
bro Distortion, it is still like inviting them back home..it will be yours as long as u keep them...it won't give any misfortune to keep them so long the amulet is fine in the first place, like eg. those will human bones etc in it, may not suit everybody...so beware..

Bros,

Just to share my thoughts. We "rent" amulet cos there is a buddha image on it. We do not buy them. We can't afford to buy them. Nobody can. Buddha is for everyone. We rent the amulet to keep as well as protection for this life. Ashes to ashes, to dust to dust, when we are gone, it will be pass on.

Camry69
30-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Bros,

Just to share my thoughts. We "rent" amulet cos there is a buddha image on it. We do not buy them. We can't afford to buy them. Nobody can. Buddha is for everyone. We rent the amulet to keep as well as protection for this life. Ashes to ashes, to dust to dust, when we are gone, it will be pass on.

Ya Bro wanker10, agree with you the word "buy" or "sell" is very disrespect to buddha. when we rent is like asking buddha a favour for help. correct me if I wrong. :D So when will be the next kopi section Bro NecII is asking. :p

Camry69
30-05-2008, 11:09 AM
bro, for example if u buy it from a shop? does it mean buy or invite? or when u rent it from somebody and not return to the owner, it will bring about misfortune?

Hi Bro Distortion, We don't use word like buy we use the word "rent" as to ask favour. Invite is more for big image which put in yr house. If you were to go to any shop i think the sale personnal will ask you to rent " Qing " and not buy "mai" the only owner of the Amulet is yrself. Amulet don't bring misfortune only special barang make of ...... if not take care as instructed by the Achan maybe it bring misfortune. Bro out there Correct me if I say wrongly. 10q hehehe :D:p

wanker10
30-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Ya Bro wanker10, agree with you the word "buy" or "sell" is very disrespect to buddha. when we rent is like asking buddha a favour for help. correct me if I wrong. :D So when will be the next kopi section Bro NecII is asking. :p

Hi Bro,

We think alike hor... Up U... Hehehe... Yup, Bro Nec, activate the silent mob please.

Johnson7118
30-05-2008, 11:42 AM
As to whether we use the term "invite" or "rent" dependly greatly on where we first obtained the Thai amulet , in Thailand , there are 2 sources ie either direct from the temple of a particular monk/archan OR from one of the shops/stalls at Prantip Plaza in Bangkok ( note there are 2 Prantip plaza in BKK , one is about 10 minutes walk from Erawan selling mainly IT products and DVDs and the other about 30 min away by taxi ).

Please ensure that a particular amulet is suitable for you before "inviting" it, and make sure that you are wearing odd numbers of amulets ie one piece/3 pieces etc and never in even numbers.

This is a true story of a friend of mine (AH) to illustrate the suitability of an amulet for him. AH's Thai friend has a string of many many amulets strung around his neck. This Thai man wanted to gift AH with an amulet and asked AH to pick one,any one. After pondering for a very long time , he picked a jade coloured one ( green) .

The Thai friend proceeded to try to remove the amulet, now matter how hard he tried , he was not able to remove the amulet from his chain he then asked AH to pick another one and told him that the first one may not be suitable for him .

AH then picked another one the size of a 20 cent coin made from metal ,it has the figure an old thin monk in a squating position with his right arm holding something, the Thai proceeded to remove out the 2nd choice and to AH's surprise, it came off extremely easily and gave the amulet/pendant to AH . Later we found out that it is the pendant from Luong Por Koon's temple.

Uppercut
30-05-2008, 12:42 PM
When are you guys free to meet up again for a kopi session? :D:D if after about 2weeks later meet up would be a better time for me...:p hope bro distortion get a better idea after bro camry69 and wanker10 improvise way of explaining....

wanker10
30-05-2008, 01:44 PM
if after about 2weeks later meet up would be a better time for me...:p hope bro distortion get a better idea after bro camry69 and wanker10 improvise way of explaining....

Wah, you go holiday is it? No wonder didn't see you at your office for so many days liao.:D

Uppercut
30-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Later we found out that it is the pendant from Luong Por Koon's temple.I am very curious in the other jade coloured one ( green) which he didn't manage to get. which lp or archan made that?
Wah, you go holiday is it? No wonder didn't see you at your office for so many days liao.:D yah right, sort of holiday...

Johnson7118
30-05-2008, 03:17 PM
I am very curious in the other jade coloured one ( green) which he didn't manage to get. which lp or archan made that?
yah right, sort of holiday...

No idea which temple the green amulet is from . According to AH , the Thai chap was "gifted" the amulet by a Thai monk who was visiting the temple in KL so many years back.....some big Thai temple is Pataling Jaya

BlueKnight21
30-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Hi All Bros,

Does that mean when you want to "qing" another amulet,you have to "qing" two amulet when you already have one amulet? When you have 3, then you have to "qing" another 2 to make it 5? IF wear even number, bad things will really happen on you?:eek:

Thanks

Camry69
30-05-2008, 04:05 PM
Hi All Bros,

Does that mean when you want to "qing" another amulet,you have to "qing" two amulet when you already have one amulet? When you have 3, then you have to "qing" another 2 to make it 5? IF wear even number, bad things will really happen on you?:eek:

Thanks

Bro BlueKnight, 1 or 3 is more than enough. why wear 5, 7, 9. why add weight to yr neck. If 1 amulets can help it more than enough. But if you like to collect than "qing" at much as you like then u can wear 5,7,9. I hv meet a achan B4 when ask this question he told me, odd or even it up to u they don't cause bad thing to happen to you. cheer :p:p

Bodhisattva
30-05-2008, 06:54 PM
U r getting better. Can be the next archan. :rolleyes:

Just sharing my limited knowledge lar. If i can be archan, you must be luang por liao right?:)

Bodhisattva
30-05-2008, 06:56 PM

All i do is ask him to pm someone i know who can help. He pm or not i cannot control hehehehehe:D turn to up me liao or not? hahahaha

Johnson7118
30-05-2008, 07:07 PM
My apologies if the odd or even amulet thing has been wrongly presented , this is because my close Thai friend told me so when he gifted me some amulets. He mentioned something about even numbers representing "Ying" and odd numbers representing "yang" elements.

Bodhisattva
30-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Hi bros,

Bro bro, I hope you didn't pay alot to rent this piece. :(
If can refund, better still.:(

Kodsetthee don't have this colour, and the code at the back is certainly not in the correct place...sorry if i too busybody or offended anyone.

Camry69
01-06-2008, 01:05 AM
thanks to all the bros who provided information, really grateful for it. now i finally understand more about thai amulets.

Hey bro Distortion, don't mention we are all here to share what we know. well I'm also learning fm other big bro. hehehe :p:D

naemlo
01-06-2008, 01:27 AM
Just sharing my limited knowledge lar. If i can be archan, you must be luang por liao right?:)

I not holy.... :D I still hug n bonk gers. :D

Anyone has new collection?? Pls show.

Camry69
01-06-2008, 09:09 AM
I not holy.... :D I still hug n bonk gers. :D

Anyone has new collection?? Pls show.

Hey Bro naemlo half holy is enough liao. hehehe :D:D

Bodhisattva
01-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey Bro naemlo half holy is enough liao. hehehe :D:D

This reply I like hahahaha:D

BlueKnight21
01-06-2008, 02:37 PM
Any bros here brought amulets from internet site?

Can we buy 2 same type of amulet but different in size only?

Thanks

naemlo
01-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey Bro naemlo half holy is enough liao. hehehe

My mind always want to be holy but my kuku always sinful. :D

hey bros, anyone of u been to the genuine thai buddha shop at people's park centre?

Which shop u looking in?

Any bros here brought amulets from internet site?

Can we buy 2 same type of amulet but different in size only?

I never buy from internet b4. Some amulet mould comes with different sizes. U need to find out more on it.

BlueKnight21
01-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi Bro,

Any one "rent" th Cha-Tukam from a shop near parkway parade? It's made with 108 herds, but it come with chinese fengshui creature? Is it advisable to buy this?

Regarding blessing of the amulets. If i have A, B, C amulet from monk A, B and C. If i happen to be in one of the BKK temple, and a monk willing to help me bless my amulets, can i let him bless all my A,B,C amulet? Or i should go back to monk A to bless my A amulet, monk B to bless my B amulet, etc?

If i happen to have a 2 same amulets, but different in size, can i wear both? Or rotate to wear them, only 1 at a time?

Many thanks for the advise.:D

Camry69
02-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi Bro,

Any one "rent" th Cha-Tukam from a shop near parkway parade? It's made with 108 herds, but it come with chinese fengshui creature? Is it advisable to buy this?

Regarding blessing of the amulets. If i have A, B, C amulet from monk A, B and C. If i happen to be in one of the BKK temple, and a monk willing to help me bless my amulets, can i let him bless all my A,B,C amulet? Or i should go back to monk A to bless my A amulet, monk B to bless my B amulet, etc?

If i happen to have a 2 same amulets, but different in size, can i wear both? Or rotate to wear them, only 1 at a time?

Many thanks for the advise.:D

Bro BlueKnight, If you like to keep the Jatukam why not you can rent it but the tench for Jatukam hv die not much people talking now. If it cost more that 150 balt for me I don't consider to rent it. as for blessing the monk fm other Wat wl bless yr amulet even it fm 3 diff LP. if it is some barang they normally don't bless. Why wear to same thing at the same time. Look at the one you like best wear it all the way ma. cheer :D

JweeJwee
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Nice stuffs over here, thanks all for sharing :)

Camry69
02-06-2008, 02:54 PM
bro, its the genuine thai buddha gallery at the 2nd floor of people's park centre.

Bro Distortion, :confused: what genuine items in this buddha gallery you are looking at. How do you know it a gennuine gallery. :D

esleeadipak
02-06-2008, 03:33 PM
Bro bro, I hope you didn't pay alot to rent this piece. :(
If can refund, better still.:(

Kodsetthee don't have this colour, and the code at the back is certainly not in the correct place...sorry if i too busybody or offended anyone.

----------------------------

Thanks for the advice.

BlueKnight21
04-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Firstly, thanks to all the bros for sharing and advising us (newbies) here.

Secondly, more questions from me...hehehe

1) I might be going to BKK soon. Can i buy those amulets from MBK, then bring to any temple for blessing?

2) If we have a few amulets, but at one time, i only wear one. What if i keep wearing the same amulet, and leave the rest at home. Will the other amulets get jealous?

3) If we saw a crack on the amulet that we are going to rent. Do we still want to rent it, or look for another one?

Thank you

naemlo
04-06-2008, 05:02 PM
1) I might be going to BKK soon. Can i buy those amulets from MBK, then bring to any temple for blessing?

MBK?? Dun waste money there.

2) If we have a few amulets, but at one time, i only wear one. What if i keep wearing the same amulet, and leave the rest at home. Will the other amulets get jealous?

Nope. They are not like your gfs, mistress, wives :D

3) If we saw a crack on the amulet that we are going to rent. Do we still want to rent it, or look for another one?

Look for another. :D

Bodhisattva
04-06-2008, 06:58 PM
1) Can i buy those amulets from MBK?
Buy there ar? Put your money in the Red Cross Container for the earthquake victims better lar.

No.

Look for another one.

BlueKnight21
04-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks Bro Naemlo & Bro Bodhisattva.:)

Camry69
05-06-2008, 02:27 AM
Thanks Bro Naemlo & Bro Bodhisattva.:)

Wow Bro Naemlo & Bro Bodhisattva so fast reply liao no chance for me to reply early than you all. Any way my piont is also same as u all.

1) Bro BlueKnight don't buy la rent fm temple much better.

2) Like what Bro naemlo said they are not yr GF, Mistress or wife, I also hv alot but only wear one. Please keep it some place with respect.

3) It better to look for another one. Cheer :D:p

BlueKnight21
05-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks Bro Camry69.

Yes. Have decide to take all your bros's advise not to get from those shop.

A few bros have advised me to place/keep the amulets on somewhere high and safe. But do we have to offer anything? Or just keep them there?

Lastly, does size matter? I mean the size of the amulet?:p Bigger mean more "powerful"?

Thanks in advance.

newyorker88
05-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Buy there

Look for another one.

I know you tried to PM me, but some problems with the PM, cannot open. Can always pop a question at batam thread, always there. :)

naemlo
05-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Or just keep them there?

Keep there.

Lastly, does size matter? I mean the size of the amulet?:p Bigger mean more "powerful"?

it is the same as size of dick. Figure it out. :D

wanker10
05-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Keep there.

it is the same as size of dick. Figure it out. :D

Bro,

What a profound answer. Very the 深.:D

Cheers!

Camry69
05-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks Bro Camry69.

Yes. Have decide to take all your bros's advise not to get from those shop.

A few bros have advised me to place/keep the amulets on somewhere high and safe. But do we have to offer anything? Or just keep them there?

Thanks in advance.

Bro BlueKnight21 flwg to yr question:

1) Well it that up to U, for Me I have place a small cup of water and which I change every day and Jasmine flower which I change every thursday. That my respect for the Amulets. There r also people who keep it in a nice box and keep it in a clean place.

2) Size doesn't matter it the power fm the maker that is matter.

Hope this answer to yr need. cheer :D:p

naemlo
05-06-2008, 03:55 PM
What a profound answer. Very the 深.:D

Not profound... just answer indirectly. Size does not matters, it is the skill. :D

1) Well it that up to U, for Me I have place a small cup of water and which I change every day and Jasmine flower which I change every thursday. That my respect for the Amulets. There r also people who keep it in a nice box and keep it in a clean place.

I like Jasmine flower cos of the smell. But they dun last long.