PDA

View Full Version : FR on WIN's new gal Lek

alex1uswe1
17-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi all bros and senior Bros, just tried WIN's new gal yesterday and feel needs to do this FR after the good service she provides.
Gotten WIN's SMS yesterday and got a session with the gal that very night. Time arrived went to the hotel and knocked at the door. The first moment nearly scare the hell out of me. The girl in front looks only sixteen, like a student. To confirm, mentioned WIN and she said yes.Her face is like a sixteen and figure is quite pettie but all stuffs come nicely packed.

So went in and started the action.Overall I manage to unload twice. The first is ends in the initial 25mins and after 15mins half time resting the second round started.

Name: Lek very naughty and playful gal.
Height: around 1.56m
Weight: ??kg
Stats: 32A'23'??
Damage: $150/90min/2shot
Service:Good, very accomdating and more like she enjoys sex more than me??

FYI, she wakes up didi for the second round and after unload(around 15mins), she ask for ONE MORE time.Told her sorry but me cannot three time(in fact this is the first time I could unload twice in such short time).

c0mawhite
17-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Name: Lek very naughty and playful gal.
Height: around 1.56m
Weight: ??kg
Stats: 32A'23'??
Damage: $150/90min/2shot
Service:Good, very accomdating and more like she enjoys sex more than me??

hows the bj man, got cim? her angmo how? :D
actually win said looks like 14yo. but fukk la, i see i will know, hehe :p

PCCKING
17-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Can I have WIN contact?

GoodTimer
17-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Bro alex, care to share WIN's contact? thanx in advance :)

wankmehappy
17-06-2005, 09:33 PM
just tried nong lek....beside her shortness....the rest are just prefect.....nice boobs, nice ass.....ram her in all postion....very naughty sweet young gal....her england quite ok...atleast not chicken & duck.....will post a detail fr on her later...still owe bro win fr on Dion....think better complete Dion fr 1st....for those bros who trying nong lek....please dont be too rough to her....still thinking of her now....nong lek...wait for me...i will return....this time round...wont lose to you liao....kekekeke....
happyme :D

bLuRbEnG
18-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Man sounds yummy... SYT my fave...

fchbb
18-06-2005, 01:29 AM
can i have her or WIN contact?

bullit69
18-06-2005, 02:03 PM
wah she steady leh.. can ownself ask for mroe.

synbios
18-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Just had the opportunity to try Lek a while ago.

While she is short, she makes up for it with her playful and horny nature.Ask me whether can go 3 shots or more ....wow.. :p

Attitude: 10/10 (Friendly,playful and horny! )
Face: SYT 7/10
Body:8/10 (Short yes but figure very proportional)
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 9/10 (all kinds of position !)

She really looks so young like a 16 yr old

trek2
18-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Just had the opportunity to try Lek a while ago.
Attitude: 10/10 (Friendly,playful and horny! )
Face: SYT 7/10
She really looks so young like a 16 yr old

Wow man, with this kinda FR, this thread sure how liao...SYT somemore....slurp slurp :)
Good fr bro

jedycity
18-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Wow man, with this kinda FR, this thread sure how liao...SYT somemore....slurp slurp :)
Good fr bro

Then must try after have enough Vitamin M..... :D

ben69
18-06-2005, 03:41 PM
wa lao eh....

after reading all the fr, cannot wait till monday liao but die die must hold on. wat to do? only free on that day. :p

cheers!

Cranium666
18-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Hi Bro Alex1uswe1,

Can share WIN or Lek's contact? Thanks alot!! :D

naruto99
18-06-2005, 08:38 PM
can i have bro WIN contact?

Exciter101
18-06-2005, 08:42 PM
just tried nong lek....beside her shortness....the rest are just prefect.....nice boobs, nice ass.....ram her in all postion....very naughty sweet young gal....her england quite ok...atleast not chicken & duck.....will post a detail fr on her later...

long time no see :D
Bro, your hands and legs so fast....
Try this gem already....
Me still thinking about the recently departed "Pinky", another SYT...
My work is killing me and my sex life too...

forumer
18-06-2005, 09:51 PM
can i have bro WIN contact?

me too... i email him but no reply

ben69
19-06-2005, 04:29 PM
to all the bros here who r new to win,

all u have to do is email bro win and wait patiently. he'll definitely reply.

cheers & happy bonking!!!

deedesilover
19-06-2005, 04:55 PM
CSYT, Cute Sweet Young Thing
She's very naughty and foxy as well. Combined with her bubbly and cheerful character, it's one not to be missed. Pity I managed to unload only once. I spent too much time playing with her in the first hour.

I remember shortly after I went into the room, and I kissed her, she was a little shy, but after awhile she gave in and we were frenching all the time. And when I first saw her, she was wearing a t-shirt and skirt. I kissed her and slowly pushed her down and she took off her shirt and bra for me to feast on her. Then I realized she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt :eek:. She's got a nice, clean, and fresh looking oyster, doesn't smell bad. Good hygiene, ample supply of listerine. Always a box of tissue and a roll of toilet paper nearby for her to clean up.

Found out that she loves chocolates, so maybe I should have bought those chocolate sauce and squeeze it all over me.

Overall it was a very satisfying session. She mentioned that she's 19, but she definately looks between 14-16. I would definately love to RTF if I can replenish my vitamin M before she leaves. Which reminds me that I didn't find out when she's leaving.

deedesilover
19-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Overall it was a very satisfying session. She mentioned that she's 19, but she definately looks between 14-16.Just in case people get the wrong idea. I'm not implying that she's 14-16. I'm saying she looks very young for her age. :cool:

Stomp
19-06-2005, 06:29 PM
I also wanna try SYT Lek,Can anybody send me contact any other info?

martini007
19-06-2005, 07:09 PM
HI

Can any bro email or pm me WIN's contact?

Thx in advance

c0mawhite
19-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Overall it was a very satisfying session. She mentioned that she's 19, but she definately looks between 14-16. I would definately love to RTF if I can replenish my vitamin M before she leaves. Which reminds me that I didn't find out when she's leaving.

is she more cute or better than dice? :)

deedesilover
19-06-2005, 08:26 PM
is she more cute or better than dice? :)I prefer Lek to Dice. :cool:

Exciter101
20-06-2005, 09:32 AM
I prefer Lek to Dice. :cool:

I have tired Dice, but my preference will be Pinky....
This is what i see so far....
I am a sucker for SYT :D

c0mawhite
20-06-2005, 12:26 PM

she's not as innocent as she looks man :D but dice seems (i think) genuinely innocent, like a little pocahantas in a nice flowery hawaiian dress. no.xxx@xxxxMP, hehe

deedesilover
20-06-2005, 02:51 PM
I have tired Dice, but my preference will be Pinky....Pity I didn't get to try Pinky. Maybe the next round that she's here then. :cool:

wankmehappy
20-06-2005, 03:02 PM
long time no see :D
Bro, your hands and legs so fast....
Try this gem already....
Me still thinking about the recently departed "Pinky", another SYT...
My work is killing me and my sex life too...
bro 101, long time no see....im a sniper.....kekeke silently kill the prey.....have a great time with nong lek but heard from bro win, Lek is only taking 5 customer each day bec she cant take alot....bros who try her, please handle with care....dont hurt our little angle....kekekeke....happy bonking

wankmehappy
20-06-2005, 04:29 PM
bro 101....Lek & Dion is your cup of tea....better cheong before they are gone.....happy bonking

Exciter101
20-06-2005, 04:46 PM
bro 101....Lek & Dion is your cup of tea....better cheong before they are gone.....happy bonking

Really??? u make me gian already.....
But me having some internal injuries leh, i think push too hard in the gym...
Need a few days to recover :p ...
No worries, will live to see another SYT...

Redieye
20-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Had tried this young chick on Sunday, but by the time i got home, too tired to post FR liao cause damm tired after the "BATTLE" with her, won't go into details of my 90mins but instead shall let bros imagination run wild on it... :p

Here are her strong points :
Look : 8/10
Age is 19 but look like 15++, cute and adorable with sweet cum innocent smile.
Attitude : 9.5/10
So long it's bonking related, she will not reject you, frenching, shallow fingering etc etc, you do it, she'll let you carry on. :D Smiling all the way, lots of laughter actually. Can speak simple english, communication.. no prob.
Figure : 8/10
I judge it in overall, good proportional figure, smooth complexion, everything to me is just nice, not too big nor small.
FJ : 8/10
Any position, you name it, she on you. Horny and wet, no complain...

Her weak point :
BJ : 6/10
Maybe too young so not experience enough, suction not powerful enough, skill quite average.

Overall : 8.5/10
Sweet, young, cheerful, naughty. Will 'disturb' your little brother even if you're resting. Smiling and laughter all the way, confirm plus gurantee no 'black face' to show you. Won't complain or say like this cannot, like that cannot, the most avoid you a bit here and then then you should get her hint. So precious gem hard to find, so young and hardworking, where to find.

Bro Win, this one is tip top man. Two thumbs up for her...!!!

Bros, abovementioned were all in my own point of view, dun flame me if you dun agreed hor...

forumer
21-06-2005, 11:36 AM
can only read FR and visualise... haha. No reply from win.. :(

wankmehappy
21-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Really??? u make me gian already.....
But me having some internal injuries leh, i think push too hard in the gym...
Need a few days to recover :p ...
No worries, will live to see another SYT...
jing jing....i dont bluff you...so many bros say so many good things abt them....you better recover fast....dont miss the bus & have to wait very long for them to return again...tat time i have pinky...bro win say he take 1 year time 4 pinky to agree to come back again....kekekeke....good work bro win....

forumer
21-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Managed to get a session earlier this evening with Lek last minute.

True enough, when she opened the door to the hotel room, I had to look down to find her. Heh heh, she was about 1.5m(around there) and just like a 16-17 year old. However, she looks kinda tired. Could tell from her eyes...

Anyhow, went to sit on the bed and she started her "misbehaving". Sneaking in front of me and wrapping my arms around her to cuddle up. Well, there was nothing on TV worth watching. Channel surfed and not a single programme worth watching. So made some small talk with her while awaiting the tub to fill up. She automatically moved my hands to feel herself up, and prompted me to undress her. I took up the offer and slowly untied the strings holding her dress up. Slowly unwrapping my present for the evening...

After all that can be removed has been removed, we made our way to the bathtub. Inside, a pretty sop bath similar to bkk bath houses. I let her do all the work while I laid there naked and smoked my cigarette, relaxing. After which, we made our way to the bed.

First round, she came over to me and cuddled up. Slowly, we frenched. It was a little weird as her mouth was kinda small compared to mine. But my dick still arose from her teasing and rubbing here and there. She made her way down to my privates slowly, enroute stopping by the neck, nipples, for some licking. While down there, she licked my balls slowly while looking at me giving me a nice cfm look. I just spread my legs and enjoyed the sight of her small mouth engulfing my dick slowly inch by inch. After 5 min of kissing, licking and sucking, she rolled a condom over my dick and climbed on me, gently sliding it in her pussy. Oh yes, forgot to mention her pussy was getting wet while she was performing oral on me, made my fingers sticky... :D A few positions later, I cummed in her.

Second round, while cuddling up in bed channel surfing together and talking rubbish, my dick was facing her ass while we hugged. The bare bodies rubbing against each other was too arousing and soon I was ready for another round. She capped me and started the process again. This time round, I could last longer. After several positions, I was getting a bit lazy and I asked her to oral me again as I wanted to CIM. She smiled and said ok. Another 10 min of sucking, and I CIMed inside her mouth. By that time, I was pretty wasted so i laid there to rest while she went to clean up.

Rest of time was spent chatting, eating potato chips, etc. When time was up, I dressed up and left a little reluctantly. Time flies when you are having fun.

Well, stats as follows.

Face : 7/10 (looks young, cute but tired)
Body : 8/10 (jwell proportioned for her size)
BJ : 7/10 (nice, but could be better)
HJ : 8/10 (makes my dick look big with her small hands wrapped around it)
FJ : 8/10 (tight)
RTF : LIkely, but after I've tried Dion.... ;)

Achilles_heel
21-06-2005, 09:44 PM
is she more cute or better than dice? :)

Bro c0mawhite, personally i find lek cuter than dice. had her last nite n she was all bros hv described her so far in the FRs, mayb a bit tired. while she may be less experienced sex-wise, she is all u want in a SYT - sweet, playful n accomodating. even little gestures like rubbin her eyes and nose are like that of a small child. Erotic moment for me was when she BBBJ me with her on her back on the bed n me inserting didi into her mouth from top as if bonkin her mouth. Too bad poor form last nite cannot finish 2nd shot if not CIM or at least on face or boobs.

wishwell
22-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Can any kind soul bro Pm me BRO WIN number so that i can arrange a session asap!! Thanks A Million

wankmehappy
23-06-2005, 03:49 PM
HJ : 8/10 (makes my dick look big with her small hands wrapped around it)

kekekeke....i like what you wrote, bro forumer.....that very true....kekekekek

Exciter101
23-06-2005, 04:31 PM

Bro, your comments make me drool like crazy.. :p
But need a few more days to recover, getting there....
Hope she is still around next week.....

forumer
23-06-2005, 04:48 PM

Forgot to mention one thing. She was trying to lick and suck my dick while I was play acting like I don't want her to suck it. Her little mouth was chasing my dick while she said "I want... I want....(in a sluttish manner) as I pretended to shift it left and right. Ha ha ha... fun gal :)

wankmehappy
23-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Bro, your comments make me drool like crazy.. :p
But need a few more days to recover, getting there....
Hope she is still around next week.....
bro 101...better get well before you take on them....they are fun to be with...you gotta be in your 100% condition to tried them....happy bonking

wankmehappy
23-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Forgot to mention one thing. She was trying to lick and suck my dick while I was play acting like I don't want her to suck it. Her little mouth was chasing my dick while she said "I want... I want....(in a sluttish manner) as I pretended to shift it left and right. Ha ha ha... fun gal :)
kekekeke....lucky you didnt use your little bro to slap her face....she sure bite your off....kekekeke

bricabrac
23-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Tried both Lek and Dion...not tarma but one at a time... agree with bros on the FRs... the girls indeed give good service....SYTs oso...hope Win brings in more of such girls. :D

forumer
23-06-2005, 09:53 PM
kekekeke....lucky you didnt use your little bro to slap her face....she sure bite your off....kekekeke

I actually did... :p

simplex
24-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Sms bro Win for a slot and was told that she was free at night.Reach the hotel at the agree timing and go to the room stated in the sms.
Upon entering the room was abit shock actually....even knowing that will be meeting a SYT but did not expect to see a so cute and young lookin girl.

Age is 19 but look like 15++
Attitude : 9.5/10 Allow frenching, shallow fingering. Smiling alot, lots of laughter and always give u the cfm look. Can speak simple english
Look : 8/10 cute and adorable with sweet cum innocent smile.
Body : 8/10 good proportional figure, smooth complexion although she keep saying her boobs is small but look perfect wiht her.
bbbj : 6/10 Quite short just a minute plus.But if u r not into bj should be ok.
FJ : 8/10 Any position, you name it, she on you.
Overall : 8.5/10 Sweet, young, cheerful, naughty. Smiling and laughter all the way.

Then as usual tcss while filling the tub after awhile start hugging abit......then proceed for the routine bathing.On the bed we start to frenching and fingering her for awhile then she did the bj on me,capped me then ride me with her on top.Change a few other position through and offload in the missioary postiion.Went to wash up after round 1 after check time found out an hour pass so did not go for second round we just lay on the bed hugging her closed to me tcss abit and watching abit tv till time up.Will try for a rtf after next week payday..... :)

Redieye
24-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Seeme like i kena from this bro like a lots of bros did, pts zapped for posting FR after firing.

This is my message to you as i dun know who you are, anyway i can't be bother to know :

Is this all you can do? Hide one corner and zap the pts of bros who post FR who share, this is a forum to communicate and share, if you don't agreed or unhappy with anyway that we said, you can always voice out, bros here won't condemn you for it, we're mature and wise enough and talk open with it.

Go ahead and give me your best shot, you think i bother about the pts that i have. Borrow some words that i remember 1 bro had said before :" can't even exchange a glass of beer with it".

I may not be senior and have lots of pts, but i dare to stand out here and state that i earn every single pt of it, can you do the same and post here stating that every single pt you zap is right?

If you can't, then you better carry on to hide at your corner and keep zapping, cause i'm putting this challenge to you : Go on and keep zapping, cause i'll keep posting, you understand, my little boy...

frozebite
24-06-2005, 04:30 PM
just tried this sweet tomyam just now...

what can i say??? Everything good that has been said abt her has already been said...she really made my day. :)

So just to confirm the ratings:

Look : 8.5/10
I'm a complete sucker for SYT, she really really looks so sweet and demure; but at the same time, can also be very playful too! And yep, have to agree with the other bros here, she looks younger than her age. Feels like back in JC days, like bonking gf like that....hee

Figure: 8.5/10
Very nice, proportional figure. Only minus point might be her lack of height; but that's what make me so gian to bonk her! Cos feels like bonking sch gal...hahaha.... Shiok lah.... But a warning to bros: If u are into NNTTL (Neh Neh Tua Tua Liap) gals, then she's not for you lah. But for me, I love the perky little breasts... :)

BBBJ: 6.5/10
A bit SOP, but still nice to see a SYT engulf ur small brother, while looking at you with those beautiful eyes at the same time.

FJ: 8/10
Whatever position you like, it's your call!

Attitude : 10/10
Her attitude is really out of this world, at least to me lah. We frenched like long lost lovers; and she always wears a smile on her face. Couldn't cum for the 2nd shot, told her never mind liao but she kept on trying... hehe.

astrozz
24-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Seeme like i kena from this bro like a lots of bros did, pts zapped for posting FR after firing.

bro Redieye, you kenna zapped for the FR you posted on 20th June ? I think there is someone out there whom hated Win very much .He will zap you if you post a positive FR on Win's gals. we just have to move on lar, this fella got no balls and he will not come forward no matter what you (we) say.
I am getting ready to be zapped again for this post ! :rolleyes:

naruto99
24-06-2005, 06:05 PM
FR on LEK:

Just came back after visitin LEK.
Arrange a meeting with her with bro win and was comfirmed. Reach the hotel and msg bro win. Got the room number and went up. A SYT LEK open the door. First impression, look like only 150cm and really like wat other bros have mentioned abt her, really look like 15 years old.

Proceed with bath, quite SOP but i muz comment that the bathtub was kinda big as compared to other hotel i have visited b4. Came out and the game begins. She started off a SOP catbath, followed by cap and finished off with her on top~~~

While resting, we hug together like gf/bf. Really feel like sleeping with a 15 year old gal.
After a while, aroused again and proceed with missionary and finished off in doggie. Her moanin when doin doggie was really stimulating...

Wash up, pay and leave with great satisfation...

LEK Rating:
looks:8 (really look like young school girl)
body:8 (young school girl petite size, mayb due to her ht)
BBBJ:7
FJ:7
Service: 8
RTF: She's been here for 2 weeks already, so mayb got chance then try to visit her again :D

Redieye
24-06-2005, 06:20 PM
bro Redieye, you kenna zapped for the FR you posted on 20th June ? I think there is someone out there whom hated Win very much .He will zap you if you post a positive FR on Win's gals. we just have to move on lar, this fella got no balls and he will not come forward no matter what you (we) say.
I am getting ready to be zapped again for this post ! :rolleyes:
Haha.. As i've said, i can't be bother who he is. Come forward with balls or without, i care less. He can zap, we can upz, see who have the final hand.

Upz to you brother... :D

Exciter101
24-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Haha.. As i've said, i can't be bother who he is. Come forward with balls or without, i care less. He can zap, we can upz, see who have the final hand.

Upz to you brother... :D

Can i join this group ??? :D
Some SOB zap me too for my comment on this link.
Really bo liao......

Redieye
24-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Can i join this group ??? :D
Some SOB zap me too for my comment on this link.
Really bo liao......
No prob bro Exciter101, i think if this group is to go on and on, we'll end up having more pts than before he zap us.

U upz me, i upz u, he upz us both and we upz us all... :D

superlove
24-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Can share WIN or Lek's contact? Thanks alot!!

trek2
25-06-2005, 08:25 AM
Here is my turn : FR on Lek
Well, been following this thread for a while and a sucker for SYT, so got an appt yesterday afternoon, Lek's first customer for the day!

Upon reaching her room, when door opened WTF, who open the door, cannot see any one at eye level, then look down, OMG, is Lek, she is just so small away from my expectation ! Like wat other bros have mentioned, very young that can be passed off as a secondary one student man ! :eek:

Her friendliness and cheerful self break all ices apart ! good job there!
As I've done my shower, asked her to finish herself without me. But this hotel's shower room has a clear glass that the room can see thru, so I enjoy looking at her while she is in the fish tank, and of course she been playful, did some erotic moves in the shower tub, bua tahan liao.

In bed, I took over the control, somehow she is in for frenching, which we did for quite some times with me busy auto roaming from Jurong to Changi,kekeke ! But guess she is sensitive on fingering, where is like reaching petrol kiosk, but cannot pump petrol...but okay, treat her with respect..in return she reached out for my didi and squeez like hand in heaven !
After some foreplay, she acted cute and wanted to see and taste by rod. so on her, with her innocent look, while BBBJ, just feel like you're making out with an underage gal, then my fetish goes wild liao. Her skill for this round, was sensious and smooth, deep throat was wow and the view of it, out of this world !
Next capped on and she rock me off on top, then she lay down to signal me for missionary, her pussy is now swell and redish, seeing that and full of thrust, I blown away ! Round one : 25 mintues.

Round two started after some TCSS and foreplay again, totally no rush type, you call the shot, she will comply.
It started off similar to round one, and ended off in doggie, which I think she enjoy this most, with her small frame, lots of mission is possible !! But for me tank run on reserved liao, but still very satisfying.
During mid way, Lek was cheeky to mention she is expecting me to give her 3 to 4 rounds where she standby the CDs for the session, wow, her drive was high man, and I teased back to her, my didi is all her if she can get me going !
Here's the stats:

Looks: Cute and sweet type (SYT) 7/10
Boobs: Small for her size, brown nips (very natural and original) 6.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (lack of suction,) CIM never try
FJ : 8/10 (tight and allow multiple position) very obliging
Service, GF feeling : 9/10 ( is all about her personality and innocent)

Hope this FR help to make up your decision on your next bonk, for me is one of the good bonk I come across, is a gem rarely come by !!! :)
Lek will be leaving on 30/06/05, something like that !

wankm
25-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Just try Lek last night! Share with Bros for a quick FR

looks:7 (really look like young school girl + a bit of innocent)
body:7 (Very short, but well balance, i make fun with her said.. if someone ring the bell u can't even see from the peep hole :p )
BBBJ:7
FJ:8
Service: 8
RTF: too much FL around, might be not
Hotel:9 the best hotel that i've been visited, i'll give 10 if that is a double bed!

timmyh
26-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Please share Win's contact? Thanks so much. =)

c0mawhite
26-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Hotel:9 the best hotel that i've been visited, i'll give 10 if that is a double bed!

i cant agree more, but the girl paying for it, i think quite ex...hehe.

looks:7 more PSLE than O levels man!, looks like a young christina ricci n diana ser, n u'all + me included looks like going behind bars for a long long time for being a pedophile, only to be released upon seeing her passport
body:7 damn short, got problems raching the shower head, n yes...she definitely cant see thru the peep hole, cos, too high! hahaha
foreplay:8, dunno why some of us here said her bbbj not so good, good enough for CIM man, hehe
FJ:8, no ky, n she's wet, + her sensitive n cute little clit. make her cum, hear her sob. hehe. her pussy matches her youthfulness, meaning u will need to part the lips.... :D

haha51
26-06-2005, 08:18 PM
tried this cute little girl, really look loke some sec 1,2 student...................very playful and chatty.can carry for FJ. once sit on sofa, she will jump on u, these making laoer hard already.i opt for a quick shower as i was late for appointment. best thing is second round while doggy, she keep saying ' cumming, cumming'....while she turn her head and give that CFM looks.................................

looks 7/10
bj 6/10
fl 9/10

Darknites
28-06-2005, 04:52 PM
sign.. unfortunately, I tried her kinda late.. only today, and they have shifted to a different hotel... this hotel my first visit also, not as good as the others I have tried for Win's gal..

anyway, i am happy with Lek.. though she is small, i thought she was very proportionate.. and because she is small, i could try the often seen X-rate film position of carrying her up while holding on to her bumbs to bank her.. haha.. quite an experience..

not sure when she is leaving, but she's definitely worth a try.

Cheers,
Shadow

wankmehappy
28-06-2005, 10:13 PM
so many goood comment on lek so dont need to say more liao....sad thing is she is going back real soon....hope bro win can bring her back again....sop sop......
cryingme :(

frozebite
29-06-2005, 10:36 AM
think she & Dion going back tmr, 30th Jun
So be quick bros! :)

forumer
29-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Dion went back already...

anyway, was supposed to rtf just now but..... last min kena cancelled. Apparantly, she was injured in course of duty.. :( previous one too rough/big i guess. Disappointed...

trek2
29-06-2005, 10:58 PM
so many goood comment on lek so dont need to say more liao....sad thing is she is going back real soon....cryingme :(

Hi bro,
Fully agree is a rare gem Lek is !
Those who tried, what can I say.
Hope Win can replenish his stock with more SYT...oohh..

c0mawhite
30-06-2005, 06:59 AM
Hi bro,
Fully agree is a rare gem Lek is !
Those who tried, what can I say.
Hope Win can replenish his stock with more SYT...oohh..
i tot now is anal season? :D

wankmehappy
30-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Dion went back already...

anyway, was supposed to rtf just now but..... last min kena cancelled. Apparantly, she was injured in course of duty.. :( previous one too rough/big i guess. Disappointed...
bro forumer....this kind of thing happen alot of times....already advice bros who are going for Lek must handle her with care....still got bros dont follow.....sigh.....that lifes....what to do.....

forumer
30-06-2005, 05:39 PM
bro forumer....this kind of thing happen alot of times....already advice bros who are going for Lek must handle her with care....still got bros dont follow.....sigh.....that lifes....what to do.....

Ya lor, no choice.... in the end, whole night cannot sleep cos never released. Went to see stocks in GL but nothing up to standard. Sianz 1/2... so this afternoon went for new one from WIN. :) See the other thread i posted....

ben69
25-07-2005, 01:50 PM
to the bro who up my points,

thank you very much!!! :D

c0mawhite
03-10-2005, 01:30 PM
....guess who's back....
...back again....
...lek is back....
...tell a fren....

...lek is back...
...she is back...
...she is back...

win damn suay nowadays. yesterday say bolton n liverpool. next time bet against him, better still, make him bet thru me, then say no need to pay, keep as credit for booking girls, hehehe.

can u guys bang lek hard? so when i arrive, she can weep n run to me? :D

forumer
03-10-2005, 01:50 PM
....guess who's back....
...back again....
...lek is back....
...tell a fren....

...lek is back...

i must tell a fren... cos he couldn't bonk her the last time due to her "injury" sustained in action. :D

Redieye
03-10-2005, 09:16 PM
YES YES YES...!!! Received sms from bro Win this afternoon about this news and immediately scheduled myself on this weekend for RTF, really looking forward to it... :D

evel_god
04-10-2005, 01:17 AM
hey bros i new here?
can share with me the contact pls?
email me at [email protected]
thanks

haha51
04-10-2005, 03:21 AM
she arrived tonite.....................

Boss30
04-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Lek arrived? WOW

brs_worid
04-10-2005, 10:59 AM
With the 3 girls back..... Lets get down (Lek natt dow) with it....
Don't waste time liao....poor bank account...sigh

wankmehappy
04-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Woooooooooow....action time....too many gals, too little time & $$$....who should i go 1st???? maybe tarma but Lek & Dow....hear they are good fren....kekeke kill both bird by one stone.....oops..should i say kill both chick by one banana....kekekekeke....cheong arrrrrrr......mai tu liao....

c0mawhite
04-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Woooooooooow....action time....too many gals, too little time & $$$....who should i go 1st???? maybe tarma but Lek & Dow....hear they are good fren....kekeke kill both bird by one stone.....oops..should i say kill both chick by one banana....kekekekeke....cheong arrrrrrr......mai tu liao....

take dow solo la, dun disturb my lek

wankmehappy
04-10-2005, 12:16 PM
take dow solo la, dun disturb my lek
bro, i have score to settle with Lek leh....she stole my heart away...haven give me back yet leh....need to get back from her...when your appt???? this time must go before you....

c0mawhite
04-10-2005, 12:18 PM
bro, i have score to settle with Lek leh....she stole my heart away...haven give me back yet leh....need to get back from her...when your appt???? this time must go before you....

i settle for you la. my session the usual slot lor, 1 slot before yours :D

wankmehappy
04-10-2005, 12:22 PM
i settle for you la. my session the usual slot lor, 1 slot before yours :D
youvery GL leh....i started to hatre you liao....
angryme :(

c0mawhite
04-10-2005, 01:32 PM
youvery GL leh....i started to hatre you liao....
angryme :(

now i take over your slot :o i warm her up for you.

haha51
04-10-2005, 02:28 PM
is natt pretty ?? :D

soccer_maniacr7
04-10-2005, 11:37 PM
Juz had my session wif Lek n this is my FR. She realli is a cute SYT.

Face: 8/10 (Cute SYT)
Attitude: 10/10 (Friendly,playful,gf feeling and horny )
Body:8/10 (To me is juz nice for her size)
Boobs: 8/10 (Her boobs looks veri nice to me)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Needs abit more suction)
FJ: 9/10 (veri accomodating)
RTF: Yes (if got time n energy)

Summary: Gd Bonk, teased me, giv me gf feeling n she realli leave an impression in me. Hope Win cont'd to bring in such qualities if not better 1.

Darknites
05-10-2005, 09:15 AM
damn.. this is one gal i missed the last time.. must visit this time..

see got fight against my favourite Fanny or not..

Cheers,
Shadow

elaw
05-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Juz had my session wif Lek n this is my FR. She realli is a cute SYT.

Face: 8/10 (Cute SYT)

Ooooo.....another SYT from Win's stable.

:)

wankmehappy
05-10-2005, 02:26 PM
damn.. this is one gal i missed the last time.. must visit this time..

see got fight against my favourite Fanny or not..

Cheers,
Shadow
bro shadow...got fight....

Redieye
05-10-2005, 09:06 PM
bro shadow...got fight....
I never try Fanny b4 so cannot verify, but this chick really made my small bro stand for almost the whole 90mins, u say good bo. :D

lurvesick
06-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Hi to any kind bro,

Please share the contact for Win. After seeing the FR I'm desperately longing to try Lek! Thanks a million! Please PM me the contact!

haha51
06-10-2005, 09:33 AM
, but this chick really made my small bro stand for almost the whole 90mins, u say good bo. :D
:eek: .................................................. ..............so hiong

Redieye
06-10-2005, 09:03 PM
:eek: .................................................. ..............so hiong
You'll know when you try it... :D

superhero
06-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Had a session with Lek last night , thanks to bro win for the last min arrangement.

Face: 7/10 (not those beautiful type but very cute looking)
Attitude: 9/10 ( likes to talk and play a lot , makes your time flies fast )
Body:7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (small and good grip)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Yes but really need to rest my pocket for a while

Summary: Gd Bonk, tough i only have 1 rd only ( old man) but i like the talking and roaming . i think the time i TCSS is more than the action time.

haha51
07-10-2005, 01:02 AM
You'll know when you try it... :D
tried her before last time liao.....but i old man, first round finish soft liao, must wait 15min then can attention again :D

Redieye
07-10-2005, 12:51 PM
tried her before last time liao.....but i old man, first round finish soft liao, must wait 15min then can attention again :D
Haha... me also not young liao, perhaps she's my kind of gal so my small bro was paying full attention to her all the way. Going to RTF her today, small bro can't wait liao... :p

wankmehappy
07-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Had a session with Lek last night , thanks to bro win for the last min arrangement.

Summary: Gd Bonk, tough i only have 1 rd only ( old man) but i like the talking and roaming . i think the time i TCSS is more than the action time.
that what i like to do...TCSS but beware of her KC force...my heart still with her...haven't take back yet....

picks84
08-10-2005, 02:35 AM
can someone advise how i can get LEK ?

lurvesick
12-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Hi to all bros,

May I know is this Lek still around? How can I get in touch with Win coz I really hope to try Lek as I simply love school girl type. Please advice! Thanks!

Exciter101
12-10-2005, 09:34 AM
Lek Time man!!!! :D
Beloved Dow has left the shore, miss her already.
Had her twice, can never forgot her awesome "drills".....
Lek is around, so brothers what are u waiting for?.....kekeke

enchant3r
12-10-2005, 08:10 PM
yo bro can I have lek's contact? pm me or email me [email protected].

thanks man

wankmehappy
13-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Lek Time man!!!! :D
Beloved Dow has left the shore, miss her already.
Had her twice, can never forgot her awesome "drills".....
Lek is around, so brothers what are u waiting for?.....kekeke
bro 101...i atill prefer Lek against Dow....lek although small size...she is more power then Dow....

homeosapian
15-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Thanks to bro win, got to bonk one of her gals...lek.

Not great at writing FR, just how I felt...
Good girlfriend feeling, nice to talk to, realise she is still studying.
Service so so, maybe because we started talking too much, so service get lesser.

After bonk, even buy her dinner at the resturant behind the hotel, sorry win.. I think you had a client and we were taking our time to eat dinner.

Summary..
looks...7/10
service...6/10
GF feeling ...9/10
FJ ..8/10

will not return for her.. she is too small, make me look sinful (haha) to bonk a small gal. But will want to buy her dinner again, she really is a good gf.

Will try the others from win...

laodi123456789
16-10-2005, 12:40 PM
bro 101...i atill prefer Lek against Dow....lek although small size...she is more power then Dow....

So you been back for her this time around?

BTW - did you get posted to the LOS?

Exciter101
16-10-2005, 10:18 PM

u make me gian already :p

ahakh
16-10-2005, 10:54 PM
those FRs look pretty damn good :P whats wins email, i got to ask him for his contact etc. any kind soul can help out?

as for the lamer who zaps peoples points, theres more of the rest of us than him. hopefully everytime someone posts a FR he zap one time, the other bros support by upping him. 10 ups and one zap. not too bad.

poompoom
10-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Good New bros, nong Lek is back to serve in popular demand. Tis time rd, she is going at $130, 90min, 2 shots. it ur last time to have fun wif tis gem. booking start nw.

c0mawhite
10-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Good New bros, nong Lek is back to serve in popular demand. Tis time rd, she is going at $130, 90min, 2 shots. it ur last time to have fun wif tis gem. booking start nw.

little mihiro

poompoom
10-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Sorry bros, miss out a very important thing. $130 is only promotion for 3 days after that will return back to normal price at $150. This is to let u guys have a chance to rtf, so faster book nw.

forumer
10-04-2006, 07:28 PM
good memories.... :)

Exciter101
10-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Sorry bros, miss out a very important thing. $130 is only promotion for 3 days after that will return back to normal price at $150. This is to let u guys have a chance to rtf, so faster book nw.

Wa sa, yo me got injury leh.... how?
Like that, i definitely miss out already...
Maybe i activate my "discount" for this at a later date... :D

sultry
10-04-2006, 08:35 PM
MIHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my fantasy! Would definitely book!!! Bro Comowhite, you better don't bluff me. If don't look like her, I'll zap you!!!!!!!!:D

Kiddo
11-04-2006, 10:23 AM

Wah seh....under pressure leow.:D

poompoom
11-04-2006, 10:35 AM
And just HOW do you intend to zap him when your reputation power is zero? ;)
nvm, i help him zap. these coma is my net enemy cum fren. bro sultry, if u wan, i help u fuck him oso can. aiming his ass very long liao. hahaha

poompoom
11-04-2006, 11:25 AM
Wah seh....under pressure leow.:D
dun say tat lar.:)

max3388
11-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I had a session with her today, very satisfied. Cute girl who looks like 16yrs old student. If put on uniform sure look like one. Short and playful.

Attitude: 8.5/10
Face: 7.5/10 SYT
Body: 7/10, small neh neh
BBBJ: 4/10 No experience
FJ: 9/10 accomodating

No rush but bathroom not much action. BBBJ also so so but her good attitude and youthfulness make up all the shortcomings. This is the 1st time I can cum twice with FL.

Thanks bro Win.

Horny4Ever
12-04-2006, 09:39 AM
wow... today last day promotion for lek already arh? So many gals but so little $....

poompoom
12-04-2006, 10:09 AM
I had a session with her today, very satisfied. Cute girl who looks like 16yrs old student. If put on uniform sure look like one. Short and playful.

Attitude: 8.5/10
Face: 7.5/10 SYT
Body: 7/10, small neh neh
BBBJ: 4/10 No experience
FJ: 9/10 accomodating

No rush but bathroom not much action. BBBJ also so so but her good attitude and youthfulness make up all the shortcomings. This is the 1st time I can cum twice with FL.

Thanks bro Win.
wow..ist time cum twice wif FL, tik nong lek must have make some magic on u? anyway, glad tat u enjoy. thk for ur fr.

poompoom
12-04-2006, 10:32 AM
wow... today last day promotion for lek already arh? So many gals but so little $....
attention all bros, today is the last the for promotion on nong Lek. tmr price will be back to 150,90,2.

poompoom
12-04-2006, 02:02 PM
MIHIRO!!!!!!!!!!!! That's my fantasy! Would definitely book!!! Bro Comowhite, you better don't bluff me. If don't look like her, I'll zap you!!!!!!!!:D
bro, where is ur fr?

sultry
12-04-2006, 03:43 PM
bro, where is ur fr?

Will post soon. Can't do it at night. CO eyeing my movement. Short one can? If can I do it once my office empty later. But she deserve a long one1:cool:

sultry
12-04-2006, 03:46 PM
And just HOW do you intend to zap him when your reputation power is zero? ;)

I'll still zap him. For the fun of it. Actually points not important. Just want him to know I love/hate him. Whahaha.....:D

forumer
12-04-2006, 05:49 PM
I'll still zap him. For the fun of it. Actually points not important. Just want him to know I love/hate him. Whahaha.....:D

nvm, i up u... now u got power :D

illusion38
12-04-2006, 07:28 PM
win girl got AIDS watch out guys
Jen & Win didnt have tis fucker no lor.

poompoom
13-04-2006, 11:26 AM
bro, u go hid at which corner of the earth, y so long no sound no picture?

kelvin_di
13-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Win I Heard Your Girls Got Aids

poompoom
13-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Win I Heard Your Girls Got Aids
yaya...pls try harder next time.:)

c0mawhite
13-04-2006, 09:44 PM

u siao one.

...i'm not in love, but, i'm gonna fukk u till, somebody better, comes along...

CheG
14-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Bro Win, got a stupid question that maybe you can answer.

I see all the preview pics of the LOS girls from yourself and some of the other OKTs, the background are only a few variation.
How come? Do the girls all go to the same few phtographers? Or do all photographers in LOS only have these few backgrounds?

Sorry to ask boliao question but been curious about this for long time. :D

Elusion
14-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Well, I think its due to the limited resources to build the background in LOS. That's why only a few to choose from..... haha.... Your question really bo liao:)

sultry
14-04-2006, 02:28 AM

Thanks bro. I've PM that skinny guy(comowhite). He's scared now(not true, look at my power and his points). Anyway, will upz you back when I recover from upping a friend.:D

sultry
14-04-2006, 03:11 AM
This is my FR on the MIHIRO don't lookalike!!!!

Heard from the skinny (comowhite) that Nong Lek looks like MIHIRO, whom is my fantasy. Booked a session with bro WIN. No chance to choose my favourite timing, so give in to take a really early slot, just because of the skinny guy words......

Reach her room, when she opened the door, saw a really cute petite SYT, I like, but I'm disappointed, cos she DON"T look like MIHIRO!!!!! Was cursing and swearing the skinny guy, but Nong Lek is my favourite size gal, and she's really cute when she talk to you and look into your eyes, like a innocent 18yo SYT.... Mmm.... I was asking whether she's taken breakfast, she say yes. And pour me a cup of drink, place on the table, then she sit on my LAP!!!!!!!!! I don't expect that she so pro active, so stunned 2 seconds. She just look into my eyes and smile. What am I to do? turn into a beast and start to TCSS with her boobs and pussy? Or be nice and just act slowly? Today must I be a BF type cheongster or a Chikopek? No chance to decide.... She use her nose to rub mine. How to tahan? I planted a light light kiss on her thin lips. Then everything turn into a mess.... We were kissing, molesting each others private parts. Before long, we're naked kissing, catbathing, fingering, breast sucking, BBBJ.........took out a CD from her bedside drawer, and we're making love like long lost GF/BF, trying release our urge for one another, she was breathing heavily with every slow thrust I gave her, and give out a natural soft moans when I increase the speed. As I pump, we kisses, french way. She tried to exchange sword with my tougue, but as I give deep, hard thrust, she just withdraw sword and moans with her back arch.... Wah, so real. I don't want to hold back too long as I feel that she's damn wet and her pussy tightens. I hold her small little waist and give all I can to do some hard, fast thrust..... I come!

We exchange some kisses, after all my cum has rush out. I withdraw my lil' bro out and see that the bed is wet with her pussy puke.... Mmmm... I know now why first session of the day is good. FLs got enogh rest, and is ready to cum. Or she's just enjoying my making out with her as much as me? No answer to it. She help me took away the CD, ask me if I want go for bath. I nodded. Proceed to bathroom. SOP in bathroom.

Back to bed. Talk about my job, her hometown, bla bla bla.... Hug and kiss again. Not much time later, we're into our 2nd round.... as good as 1st round, don't want to elaborate. It took a little longer, we changed a few styles. After the second round, damn shagged out. I look at the time, it gave me a surprise. It only took me less than an hour, and I've done everything I'm suppose to do!!! At my age, its not so easy for me to cum twice in an hour..... Wow!!

Took the rest of the time, chat with her a bit, wash up, and leave. Before I leave, she give me a hug and a peck on my cheek. And hung onto me with her arms and rub nose with me again, like a little gal. Damn cute. I remember it till now. And I think it'll stay a long time in my mind.....

Thanks bro WIN. Thanks bro COMOWHITE.

Face: 8/10 (my type of SYT, although doesn't look like MIHIRO)
Body: 7.5/10 (petite, poportionate)
Frenching: 8/10 (from slow to passionate, wet frencing, to tougue fighting)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (can be improve, but its good enough as she's so petite, throat and mouth so small... )
Attitude: 8/10
FJ: 9.5/10 (how to ask for more? Its so passionately done)
RTF : Depend on my schedule and her schedule, unless bro WIN can cancel others appointment to accomodate me.

max3388
14-04-2006, 09:10 AM
wow..ist time cum twice wif FL, tik nong lek must have make some magic on u? anyway, glad tat u enjoy. thk for ur fr.

Yes, her attitude is really super good that will melt your heart but make you hard.

poompoom
14-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Yes, her attitude is really super good that will melt your heart but make you hard.
ya, my heart is hard. so she really make ur didi hard. like tat u must rtf her again liao lor.

all4great
15-04-2006, 12:12 AM
After reading the steamy FR on Lek, had to book a session and try for myself.
First look and was surprised at how "tiny" she is but must say she looks very cute and like a young school girl.

Quick shower and started round 1. Lek seems very tired and not really enthusiastic today, so i decided to 'service' her instead:D Catbath her abit and started fingering her. After a short bbbj, went on to finish off shot no. 1.

Rested awhile and watch tv together. Can see she's very tired cos' keep yawning and eyes hardly open. Went on to round 2 but didn't complete cos' she says she hurts down there. Can't bear to see her in pain, so mission abort. Not fully 'sextified' session but interesting nonetheless cos' macam bonking a highschool teenager.

Look: 8/10 (cute girl)
Figure: 7/10 (small size but proportionate and slim)
BBBJ: 3/10 (not much of it to comment on)
FJ: 6/10

Thanks to Bro Win for making the arrangements :cool:

max3388
15-04-2006, 12:39 AM
ya, my heart is hard. so she really make ur didi hard. like tat u must rtf her again liao lor.

why not if time permits, let me know before she leaves.

qza879
16-04-2006, 02:16 AM
Good Day bros,

Had an evening slot with Nong Lek yesterday. Had been trying to get a slot for a long time but due to her overwhelming popularity, only managed to get one yesterday. Being excited about it, I went about 15 minutes earlier to ensure that I will not be late. Upon arriving at the hotel, smsed Win to get the room no and went up.

Opening the door was a petite young and cute looking pretty girl. She was quite fair and had tied her hair with two ponytails. Wow.. sure make my day by just looking at her. Very sweet and friendly, I went into the room and sat at the edge of the bed with her by my side. She was cuddling beside me like a long lost GF. When she look at me in the eye, I almost melt man. Had some gentle kisses and hugging plus touch touch here and there while waiting for the water to run in the bathtub.

When the water was ready, she came to me and help me undress before undressing herself and leading me to the bathroom. She likes the bathtub to be full of bubbles. Very playful she was playing with the bubbles in the bathtub while she cuddle together in it. She then clean me up gently while allowing me to roam about her smooth skin. In the bathtub with her was enough to make me feel like a king. She is very service oriented and gave a little massage on my shoulders and neck during the shower. After the wonderful time in the bathroom, I wiped myself dry while she continued her bath and I went to wait on the bed, anxiously.

Joining me on the bed, she hug me like a GF as we kissed and frenched. She then did a cathbath, kissing and licking me around while I enjoy myself with her soft firm B cup boobs. She climb up further and allowed me to lick and suck the light brown nipple while I reached for her moist love hole. Being petite, she was quite light and I could easily carry her up to turn her ontop the bed while I kissed her all over. She then laid down and slide lower to do the BBBJ. Seeing her doing the BJ was an enjoyable slight. She looked so young and innocently. With her mouth being small, seeing her swalloing the head make me feel like heaven. Nothing much to shout about her BJ but her hardworking attitude makes up for it.

After the BBBJ, She reached her the CD and capped me. She then turned me over and I tried to enter her in missionary. She is quite tight so it was a little difficult to enter. Seeing her facial expression, i was a bit afraid to hurt her it seems a little painful for her. However, as we get along, she was moaning and seems to enjoy every movement I make. Being responsive she was grinding herself while i was moving. Along the way, she kissed and frenched like a loving couple while enjoying every single movement and moment. Hearing her telling me that she is cumming, made me cummed too. we the laid down side by side before she clean me up before heading for the showers.

We took a rest and laid on the bed together waiting TV. Her english seems quite well as she is able to communicate in english quite okay, Watching the show together and cuddling together. Was watching a comedy sitcom on cable so was laughing together. At times, she woiuld just looked at me in the eye with that innocent look and that alone melts me. She was simply like a GF. Thinking back makes me miss her already. we were hugging cosily together and she soon fell asleep. Muz have overwork, I think. Allowing her to sleep, I laid down watching the TV. It did not take long before she woke up and started to wake my little bro up as well with a HJ. She then cuddled closely to me and we kissed again. She then slide downwards and did the BJ before capping me.

This time, she mounted on me and rode on. Like what I said, she was very light so I was also helping by bouncing her. Riding on for a while, I then sat up to hug her while continued to bounce her. Using my hand on her buttock, I could carry her a little to help with the movement so that she will not tire out too fast. We then went back into missionary. Maybe I am getting old, but the second shot did not come. It was until she told me that she was cumming the second time that I blew my second shot. I laid beside her for a rest before she sat up to clean up and shower. She then came out of the shower and we had a brief hug before I hit the showers.

When I was coming out of the showers, she was dressed in her cute shots and blouse. She looked so innocent and was little like a schoolgirl. Standing there, I admired her beauty while I dressed. She then gave me a cup of water to drink. But it was her smile that was sufficient to make me forget my thirst for water. Dressed up and ready to go, I paid up and she gave me a hug. I then left the hotel. To me, she is definitely a great gem. If you are into petite and cute SYT, she is the one. Maybe for those who have been fantasing about making out with a schoolgirl, she may fit the bill as she would look just like one if she wears a school uniform (Bro Win, Maybe can consider hor... Ha Ha Ha).

Here are my stats:-

Face: 9/10 (SYT and Innocent Look)
Body: 9/10 (Body of a young young girl. B Cup breast with light brown nips)
BJ/BBBJ: 7.5/10 (lack of suction but hardworking attitude makes up for it)
FJ: 9.5/10 (With her petite size and hardworking attidue, can try many position and most importanmtly she is tight and moist)
Service Attitude: 9.5/10 (Damn Good. Cant think of anyother words man)
RTF: YES YES YES (but muz waut till bank refill again lah)

Anyway these are my own opinion. To me she is very good and is a gem. Those who book a slot with her, please take good care of her. Anyway she will make you wanna sayang her.

If you like my FR, do up me if possible. :D Thanks in advance.:)

poompoom
16-04-2006, 08:38 PM
gotta admit tat nong lek BBBJ is average oni but she does make it up wif super attitude n bonking her is like bonking a school gal. leaving in few days time.

roysg21
16-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Tried this chick...well u guys dont miss her...she is a gem. I am not writing FR as all have been said by other bros..

c0mawhite
16-04-2006, 09:31 PM
gotta admit tat nong lek BBBJ is average oni but she does make it up wif super attitude n bonking her is like bonking a school gal. leaving in few days time.

last time her bbbj quite good one leh, can cim. next time tarma her n dow, hehe

poompoom
17-04-2006, 10:30 AM
last time her bbbj quite good one leh, can cim. next time tarma her n dow, hehe
bro, dun tik Dow be back again lar. ur tarma dream oni b done in BKK. cheebye, u seem like wan every gals, got strength bo? do later ask me help u buy M150 hor.

illusion38
17-04-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey Win, did u inform yr gd friend coma that we got new gal coming? Every gal he want, must inform him la.

bart
17-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Super sweet.
Super SYT.
Super cute
Super hot
Super LEK!!

Words cannot describe. Like bonking a horny virgin.

Good session.

c0mawhite
17-04-2006, 08:57 PM
bro, dun tik Dow be back again lar. ur tarma dream oni b done in BKK. cheebye, u seem like wan every gals, got strength bo? do later ask me help u buy M150 hor.

wat is m150? dow also another good bbbj but cannot cim. actually got fire 1 squrit into her mouth, but she gave me that look like i was the one who broke into erawan...

Exciter101
17-04-2006, 09:35 PM

What a pity Dow is not comin back ..... :(

Barney
18-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Thanks Bonniesan for making arrangement to meet Lek yesterday. What I would say is that it was a totally sextifying sexperience. So far, the standard is still very good. Bonniesan, please maintain this standard. Well done.

Well, to cut it short, it is as good as bros here wrote the FR on Lek. She is really one horny gal who is eager to please even though she had a mild flu yesterday. She is those type of petite young girl. What I like about her is that she is very wild. I really like to do her doggie style as really can grab hold of her whole body. Really nice.

Furthermore, during the second shot, saw my shaft pumping into the small cb and it was really a nice scene to see. Just like those in AV. Furthermore, she made you even more high as she kept screaming "I am cumming".

Too sad that she will be going back next week and would not have the chance to RTF her again.

Overall : 9.5/10 (really sextifying)

omoide
18-04-2006, 12:22 PM
saw this on another thread but found it funny to post it here.
bro win, now even got factory?
got kangtao never jio?

heh.

cheers. :cool:

http://i3.tinypic.com/vrdeyv.jpg

Mr C
18-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks to Bro Win,

Had a nice session with Lek today. She's very sweet.
Felt like doing with secondary school GF.

She's one horny gal like the other bros said.
She's petite, looks grow on you after some time.

I like SYTs.

Overall Rating: 9/10

poompoom
19-04-2006, 09:18 AM
can see tat many bros r happy wif lek but to keep up her level of service, we have decided tat she oni serve 5 bros per day. cheers bros.

bart
19-04-2006, 09:33 AM
can see tat many bros r happy wif lek but to keep up her level of service, we have decided tat she oni serve 5 bros per day. cheers bros.

Agree with Poom. Although this means fewer chance for us, Lek really deserves to be "preserved" and looked after. Win, please bring her back again soon.

poompoom
19-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Agree with Poom. Although this means fewer chance for us, Lek really deserves to be "preserved" and looked after. Win, please bring her back again soon.
bro, thks for the agreement. she is still going to be in town for a week but i dun tik she is coming back again after tis rd. cheers

bart
19-04-2006, 09:55 AM
i dun tik she is coming back again after tis rd. cheers

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

slyer
19-04-2006, 01:07 PM
bro when is lek's last day? i see if i cn replenish my vit m on time b4 she leaves..

poompoom
19-04-2006, 02:23 PM
bro when is lek's last day? i see if i cn replenish my vit m on time b4 she leaves..
bro, shld be next wed.

Saints
24-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I didn't know there was this thread on Lek.... but frankly after so many years i still miss her. Wonder if she would ever be back in town since Win no longer around :( sigh....