PDA

View Full Version : New chinese Local FL Lobang

suaveguy28
17-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Hi all bro,

I have just got a new chinese gal lobang from the net.. have not try.... the detail is as below...new in this line

25, chinese, local. C-cups

rates are:

stayover - 350/nite
2 hours - 200
1hour - 120
just for blow job - 80

I have her pics too.. please PM me. for her pics... only bro with rep points will see the pics.. the rest of the bro will issue u...later... :D

PCCKING
17-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Can I have the pic?

Thanks.

suaveguy28
17-06-2005, 02:49 PM
To all bro... like i say... i will only pass the pics to bros who is reputable first....she will only be available in 27 june... as for her number will email and check with her again.. will update all bros again.. cheers.

lbcben
17-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi brother,

I saw the pic, but I'm curious about the face, am I right to say that she might not look pretty at all?

suaveguy28
17-06-2005, 04:48 PM
thats what i think too.. i have request her for her face pic.. once have will share with u guys.....stay tune...

CNNcmg
17-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi brother,

I saw the pic, but I'm curious about the face, am I right to say that she might not look pretty at all?

No stat?
No rating on face?

Got pic but no show face no use le

jcmh
17-06-2005, 05:37 PM
May I have her contacts and pic please.

Much appeciated.

THANK YOU
[email protected]

suaveguy28
18-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Dear Bro, :mad:

I am here to share as this is a site to share info and FL. If u wanna deduct my points put down ur name .... not to be a coward.... sharing is due to trust if u dont trust can dont read and reply....

I know who u r .. i dont wanna put u name here please grow up.... point to me is not that important.. although i might lost some lobang here thats all...

There are so many OKT why deduct mine?

This is the person who deduct my points....

New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM bullshit
New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM take your business elsewhere OKT!

bozocum
18-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Since when you started to learn the thread of becoming OKT

patcheongsh
18-06-2005, 06:31 PM
i didnt 'touch' you firstly...i simply dont like the way you talk.

i detest people like this. get in trouble point fingers at other people. spineless creep.

I know who u r .. i dont wanna put u name here please grow up.... point to me is not that important.. although i might lost some lobang here thats all...

if you feel so injust, why dont you put the name up, no one is holding you back!

i leave you with this, there is no smoke without fire. wise up.

alwaysbestdeal
19-06-2005, 12:02 AM
hi Bros, while some are still waiting for the face pic and others are waiting for one another to test this FL, I have just completed my ops mission with her last evening.

It was a definite steamy 2hr session with a charming, sweet, C cup, easily aroused FL last evening... one word to summed it all "SHIOK......Man" a definite RTF... type... Ooops. that was two words but worth every cent in my wallet.

I guess quite a few bros may have seen her posting in yahoo a couple days ago... I was prowling the yahoo for new threads when I notice her ad. I left her a sms and soon after got a reply. A few more sms exchanges and she soon email her conditions and pic... The pic has no face but great boobs.. I am a boobs lover... since I was free on Fri evening, asked her for a session.

She is very polite, charming but very new in this FL arena... her responses gives first indication of her inexperience in this line of service, neverthless, her friendliness makes up for it.

Heres the short FR, I will attempt to provide the juicy parts as explicit as I can put in writing.. bear with me..

I made an appt with her in town for Fri evening @7.30pm.. I arrived at 7.25pm but hotel was fully booked.. had to wait till 8pm.. smsed her if she mind waiting for another 1/2 hr.. she replied ok..

while waiting for the hotel to return call to inform room vacancy, I walked over to the kopitiam, bought ice-kacang, chose a seat close to the galss window hoping to be able to catch this FL walk by... While I was enjoying the bowl of ice-kacang, I noticed her from a far, a short haired gal, heels, tight mini skirt, walking across the traffic lights. glancing here and there, like the whole world is watching her thinking she's here for FL transaction... she appears nervous but elegant... as she walked past the window... instinctively, I sms her " u walked past me oledi", the reaction of reading the sms confirmed she was the one.. man, my didi oledi aroused with her tight mini...

she walked into the kopitiam, sat down beside me. first impression of her in brief.. not too tall, probably 1.5M, great smile on her face, elegant in her own ways, and BIG BOOBS... we tcss till the hotel called.

In the room.... we sat down on the bed.. tcss abt 5 mins b4 she suggested to bathe.. I recommended that we bathe together.. she said ok.. so I mai tu liao, remove my clothes in a jiffy.. while she unbuttoned her blouse...WOW, her boobs real big.., she struggled a little removing her mini skirt.. probably a size tighter than her needs to show her bums.. did i mention her bums, not too big, not too smal... not loose, great for doggie position...

I then jump on the chance to help her unhook her bra straps. she teasingly turned around and drop the bra, revealing her assets.. wow, what a sight.. nose bleed....

the nipples were erect, the areola was like 50cents size...I very automatic and fondle her nipples.. she nudge me, indicating lets play in the bath room....

let her hands and moved into the bathroom.... theres where the twist to the action begins...

I had the luxury of being bathed from head to toe by Bro e777's stock.. and was expecting something like that from Shirley... (did I mention her name earlier...?) but she stood at the bath tub... rooted and did not know what to do... .. hehe.. me quick on my feet, took the initiative and volunteered to bathe her instead...

the next 10 mins I soaped her from ear to ear, head to toe with my licks, fingering, findling, kissing...the feeling of being in control makes one feel like supercharged and can bonk all nite long...

her response is deifinitely real, no role playing, her moans, her reaction to orgasm veri veri shiok... you can visually see her entire body receving the stimulation and responding with body shudders, fingers grabbing, fingernails digging into your skin as she releases...all these while under the running waters of the shower...

I stop, quickly grab a towel for her, wipe her, as she is shivering with cold and high and wet from the earlier action..

we lied on the bed..and I have waited real long to lick her C cup boobs.. kinda of awarkard in the bathroom, as she reaches my chest height.. only.. so when is on the bed.. best position and opportunity to lick her like no tomolo... her response.. makes me go on and on licking, while fondling the other nipples.......

my didi was so hard, i grab my CD, cap and pull her down to edge of the bed, spread the legs, and her CB is visually dripping wet... slowly inserting into her and began the pumping action.. she gritted her teeth, she does have a good set of white teeth.. (non smoker)..she grabbed my hands, can feel her nails digging into my flesh... instead of pain that I shoudl feel, I felt high and pump faster.. though I love to pump her all nite.. I must admit, I cant sustain long.. less than 10 mins, i can feel the burst of sperm, rushing out... I pulled off the CD, in time for the white jucie to splatter on her tummy...

help her to wipe off, spend another few minutes to tease her with licking on her sensitive part.. the session in reality is much more tense and exciting, I am just poor in putting it into words to share. pardon my FR.

after washing up, we tcss and learnt that she is indeed just starting FL and I am most fortunate to be her 1st client. we chatted more, tried to understand her need to provide FL service, the usual sad story, in debts and no one to turn to. I guess there alots of Bros out there will help her in seeking her service but please do take good care of her.

so I asked if I could be so bold to give her a couple of tips and pointers to help her in strengthing her popularity for the svc that she has decided to venture into.

advised her on the following:
a. personal hygiene (eg: listerine for mouth wash before session)
b. service with a smile
c. be polite to all and no unreasonable bargaining
d. punctuality in appts
and a few more..

guess its time to give FR on Shirley

Damage: $200 / 1.5Hr / 2 shot
Looks: 7/10
Ht: 150cm
Wt: approx 43
Boobs: 34C
AR; she does not allowed
BJ: never tried as i was busy licking her instead
FJ: 7/10. I enjoyed watching her climaxing... than to bonk her
RTF: A Definite YES, why? Becos she is a gem and we had chemistry...

Though, I would love to start a thread on her, I guess, I shld avoid double threads. I have got her permission to recommed more bro for her but she has the following requests:
a. only chinese bros (sorry bros that dun qualify)
b. she is only available in evenings due to work
c. I can only provide email for Bro who are sincerely interested for her svc at her requested rates. she will contact u via email and decide for herself whether to accept your appt. pls dun zap me. this is her request to Bros.
d. no pic taking of her
e. snr Bros, u can get more than email.

my apologies to thread starter that I use yur thread to post this FR.

my request is for those Bros that do get an appt with her, to post FR and please please do take care of her.. she is new, willing to learn and be at your service if chemistry is right.

Cheers All

P/s: my next session with her will be asap... really miss her C cup and her geniune responses.. Sexstifying......

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Good FR....
Seem like suddenly many new FL appear in the market..

Maybe the Newspaper report on all the ger doing FL gets all thsi ger thinking :p

alwaysbestdeal
19-06-2005, 01:33 AM
To all Bros who, I have provided the FL contact, Shirely has requested that u sms her instead of calling.

also pls indicate its me who pass u the contact (pm me again if I did not put my name earlier) Shirely is receiving tons of prank calls, so she can filter and take those Bros who I have given the contacts to. her phone is not turned on 24/7 due to the tons of prank calls.

i12bangu29
19-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Dear Bro, :mad:

I am here to share as this is a site to share info and FL. If u wanna deduct my points put down ur name .... not to be a coward.... sharing is due to trust if u dont trust can dont read and reply....

This is the person who deduct my points....

New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM bullshit
New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM take your business elsewhere OKT!

Brudder

I guessed those deducted your points are either OKT or someone related to the OKT. Your lobang is a direct competition with them.

this forum not only full of young pang but also many vested interest brudders around

bongster
20-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Here is my FR on SHirley:

As you all know I now very free on weekends cos of some reason so set appt up wif her yesterday:

Looks 6/10: Gal next door look. In fact looks very very very nerdy. Ht 150, confirmed, very awkard for mi cos I 180cm.
Boobs: C cup confirmed, but got red rashes on boobs she told mi cos she allergic to seafood. But her legs etc very tone, can see confirmed got exercise.
Foreplay: non-existent, in fact I was the one servicing her. but I dare say she was FARKING FARKING wet, even more wet den Jeslyn.
BJ: nil never tried, I dun like BJ
FJ: 7/10(capped of course), dunno is boost my ego or wat, say my dick slightly bigger den normal, funni, very accomodating, all positions also can. Minus point, not very experienced cos she said she onli had 5 bfs and 1 bro(bro bestdeal) who did her b4. Another thing is she cums damned fast, like every 3 min cum one time, confirm is real cum cos got contraction and hot fluid. So during 1 sexssion she cum so many times it break momentum, in e end I had to PCC to release.
Attitude: 8/10, friendly and not demanding.

If u like horny and wet and willing gals u can try her. I joked tat let mi be her fuck buddy but joking onli lar. But she is really nerdy gal next door looks, I doubt I will RTF cos I prefer sluttish horny type, farking a nerdy horny type is not my kind. Even the 2nd shot I did because I promise 2hrs.. since pay up liao dun do stupid wat.

If u like BIG BOOBIE nerdy gal next door go for it.
PS: kindly please contact threadstarter for hp, dun wanna pichak his lobang, she onli free on weekends and after wed weeknites.

CNNcmg
20-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Ah bong,
Steady poon pee pee...

I think after you, she think most of the guys useless one liao

bongster
20-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Siao ar.. but remember wear cap hor.. cos I cannot ascertain wat those red spots are on her boobies.... better be safe den sorry... gtg now :P

alwaysbestdeal
20-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Bro Bong,

thanks for the FR. hope to hear more from Bros who have been given the contacts. Pls take care of her.. and be gentle..

Cheers

Stomp
21-06-2005, 01:57 AM
anybody can give me her contacts???

alwaysbestdeal
24-06-2005, 12:31 AM
To Bros who have Shirely's contacts, she requests for your patience and understanding in her late response as she is currently having flu... must have caught it while being fingered by me during the running shower on Tues evening...

She is currently overwhelmed by the bros here in requesting for an appt with her... she will revert to all bros who have her numbers.. its just that she can only give her best with sufficient rest.. So bros, just hang on there, she will get to u soon.

IMHO, the 2nd bonk was as exciting, thrilling and sexstisying as the 1st... Shirely is indeed more relax during our last tues session.. she was dressed in a light blue translucent top... where her the front exposes her cleavage..

we kissed and she was real generous with the tongue exploration... I on the other hand was exploring her body from head to toe, locating her 'sensitive' locations... and I think I did find two spots.. that sends her at warp speed into estacy...

I once again took the liberty to bathe her, she stood there allowing me to wash her as I fondle and fingered...her.. and then quickly washing my didi..and vital parts .. we proceeded to the bed..

She lied on the bed, open her arms, indicating shes ready for my taking...I started with light kissing on her lips, slowly proceeding downwards to her neck, then to her ear lobe, nibbling and licking... I can feel her body reacting to each motion of lick that touches her earlobe, she moans softly but its real..

Bros, who love to pleasure before receiving, would definitely find Shirely a hit, you can fine tune your art of pleasuring...on Shirely..

Her nipples are constantly erect, and you can see the redness of the erected nipples, like the blood all rush to the tip.. and when I gently squeezed the nipples, she went into a frenzy of body shakes, moans and tension as she cumed. damm shiok to see her cum again and again..

my didi grew hard and will burst anytime soon, capped it, spread her legs apart, her CB is tight but very wet... I just cant help squeezing her nipples as my didi is thrusting in and out, once again she shudders, her finger nails digging into the bedsheet, her body tensed, as she shakes her head left to right, as I continued to twist her erected nipples, like fine tuning the radio buttons.. hehe

I continue to pump but I know I cant hold it much longer, as soon as I felt the didi bursting out cum, I retracted from the CB, pulled off the cap and the rush of the cum just sprayed and splatter onto her tummy... while Shirely, layed back, breathing heavily from her cum release moments before mine splaterring on her tummy...

I lied down beside, kissed her as we both closed our eyes, catching our breath...

Well, Bros your turn next to experience this great feeling... with Shirely...

Pls sms her, quote the pwd and she will definitely get back to u to fix an appt.

Please refer to my earlier post if any Bro need to know the damage, looks, etc... My next bonk.. is to request her to allow a couple of pics to be taken to share with Bros here... Wish all good bonking...

Cheers

hengkelvin
24-06-2005, 09:48 AM
hi bro thebestdeal

i have pm you b4 hoping to have a fair bit of shirley but sadly u didnt get back to me??Jus like to have a check wif you did you receive my PM? :confused:

alwaysbestdeal
29-06-2005, 12:22 AM
To All Bros that have received the contact, kindly sms Shirely once again as her HP died and she lost quite a few numbers.

My apologies for troubling Bros to sms her again.. she. pls leave yur name and number. I have asked her not to be so boh boh this time...

For those who have not got her contact yet, my apologies too as she has to revert to the immediate list of bros in the queue.

remember to quote the pwd... horh when u sms

wethon
29-06-2005, 12:33 AM
remember to quote the pwd... horh when u sms

Hi Bro,

I have PMed u... Hope can pass me Shirley's contact.... Thx

sardonyx9vvu
29-06-2005, 03:40 AM
to bro suaveguy28. can om me her contact and pics?

thanks a million!

alwaysbestdeal
29-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Bros, just got a list of you PM for the contact.

need your understanding to be on waiting list as she is clearing the current appt list of Bros

Waiting List Bros are as follow:
a. wishwell
b. a4anal
c. fwl18
d. Fantastic
e. suchern

for those other Bros who PM me last evening and not shown in the list, my apologies as you dun qualify yet.

for those bros that are asking threadstarter for contact, hmmmm.. maybe need to re-read the posts again horh....

Happy Bonking.

Hyderaz
29-06-2005, 03:40 PM
yo bro alwaysbestdeal have pm u for the minbers.

taurus75
29-06-2005, 04:02 PM
where is my pics...has been waiting for 2 weeks liao..or i am not reputable enuff?!?!?! :D

alwaysbestdeal
29-06-2005, 11:03 PM
need your understanding to be on waiting list as she is clearing the current appt list of Bros

Updated waiting List Bros are as follow:
a. wishwell
b. a4anal
c. fwl18
d. Fantastic
e. suchern
f. ICBM2060

for those other Bros who PM me last evening and not shown in the list, my apologies as you dun qualify yet.

for those bros that are asking threadstarter for contact, hmmmm.. maybe need to re-read the posts again horh....

She does not allow pics. so please dun ask for pics from her.

Happy Bonking.

alwaysbestdeal
03-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Dear Bros, Shirely convey her apologies for taking longer than usual to revert to you in scheduling the appt. I understand from her, she has reverted to most of you that the contact was shared. For those Bro, whom have not received any sms reply yet by Tues, pls do let me know.

I understand from Shirely, activities will commence mid month. SO hurry, place reservations to avoid over booking..

Cheers Bros,

PS: Bros on waiting list, I will be replying to you asap.

a4anal
04-07-2005, 01:17 AM
bro alwaysbestdeal, thanks for such a good recommendation, 2 points for u.

fish76
04-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Here is my FR on SHirley:

If u like BIG BOOBIE nerdy gal next door go for it.
PS: kindly please contact threadstarter for hp, dun wanna pichak his lobang, she onli free on weekends and after wed weeknites.

Good FR.......i read already sian liao. Me into slutty SYT with huge boobs and fabulous service. Got or not? :D

Hahaha.........answer: many, but not in Sillypore. Go to where there is 1.2billion people.

alwaysbestdeal
10-07-2005, 11:29 PM
DEAR Brudders..

Where are the FRs? I understand Shirely has taken several appts oledi... but no FR?... dun let the thread disappear to thin air leh...

Shirely is appt free this week from TUES onwards... Hoping that brudders that have the contact to confirm with her soonest...

Please help Shirely, she needs our help...

Cheers and Happy Bonking

juda
10-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Thanks Bro alwaysbestdeal for her contact.

Name: Shirely
Race: Chinese
Face: 6/10 very innocent looking
Complexion: fair
Height: 1.5m
Weight: approx. 43kg
Breast: 34C
Butt: nice & smooth
Leg: nice & sexy
Pussy: clean shaven, wet & very sensitive, "talking pussy"
Kissing: good
Fingering: moans like crazy & her body twists & shakes.
Bj: 6.5/10 with cap but good suction
Fj: 7.5/10 wet, very responsive & accommodating
Attitude: 8/10 soft spoken, gf treatment & friendly
Damage: 350/nite, 200/2hrs, 120/1hr
Availability: after office hr & weekend

Juda

emorej
10-07-2005, 11:58 PM
PMed you already, Bro alwaysbestdeal

alwaysbestdeal
11-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Thanks Bro alwaysbestdeal for her contact.

Name: Shirely
Butt: nice & smooth
Leg: nice & sexy
Pussy: clean shaven, wet & very sensitive, "talking pussy"
Kissing: good
Fingering: moans like crazy & her body twists & shakes.
Bj: 6.5/10 with cap but good suction
Fj: 7.5/10 wet, very responsive & accommodating
Attitude: 8/10 soft spoken, gf treatment & friendly
Damage: 350/nite, 200/2hrs, 120/1hr
Availability: after office hr & weekend

Juda

Thanks Bro for the FR.

Just need to clarify the Damage rates.

It should be as follows:

$200/1.5 hr or $150/1hr

Well brudders, what you waiting for ?? for those that I have provided the contacts...

Just one other point, Shirely requests NO PICs of her and NO ANAL pls..

hehe.. Thanks all for the help that you will shower on Shirely...

Happy Bonking...

alwaysbestdeal
11-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Brudders that I have shared contacts with,

May I request that you do not distribute Shirely's number openly. I have requested that in my PM when I released the number to U.

However, Shirely is receiving numerous calls indicating she has been intro by brudders that she had met..

Well, I cant stop u from doing that but please think of her safety. We shared contacts but we need to look after these contacts too, if u know what I mean.

Once again, I kindly requests bros that have the contact to adhere to the condition when you PM me for the contacts. She is new and learning, and we want help her not frighten her away or worst still get her into unwanted 'problems' rite?

Cheers

ICBM2060
11-07-2005, 10:46 AM

Updated waiting List Bros are as follow:
f. ICBM2060
bro alwaysbestdeal, many thanks putting in the list.

May I know when can I get to deal with her? :)

alwaysbestdeal
12-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Dear BRUDDERS,

Shirely phone is now TURNED ON. HURRY HURRY, pls sms her (SMS ONLI) for yur APPTS... HURRY.. NOW horh...

LustyMole
12-07-2005, 12:50 AM
{;ease PM the pictures

alwaysbestdeal
12-07-2005, 12:55 AM
{;ease PM the pictures

U picture collector huh?

Zepil99
12-07-2005, 09:10 AM
Dear BRUDDERS,

Shirely phone is now TURNED ON. HURRY HURRY, pls sms her (SMS ONLI) for yur APPTS... HURRY.. NOW horh...

u like that ask people spam her phone with SMS good meh :D

heeee, anyway me contacted her last weekend, she say Tue (today) onwards then free.

alwaysbestdeal
12-07-2005, 01:40 PM
u like that ask people spam her phone with SMS good meh :D

heeee, anyway me contacted her last weekend, she say Tue (today) onwards then free.

OOps.. but she ask me leh to inform bros here.. hehe.. hope bros manage to get yur appt as wished...

alwaysbestdeal
12-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Dear Brudders

It should be as follows:

$200/1.5 hr or $150/1hr

Well brudders, what you waiting for ?? for those that I have provided the contacts...

alwaysbestdeal
12-07-2005, 07:50 PM
Dear Brudders

It should be as follows:

$200/1.5 hr or $150/1hr

Update:

Wed evening, Thurs noon, Fri noon/evening and weekend still OPEN....

Quick quick...

ICBM2060
12-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Update:

Wed evening, Thurs noon,
wed evening is around what time. I want leh. :)

sadfa
12-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Update:

Wed evening, Thurs noon, Fri noon/evening and weekend still OPEN....

Quick quick...

huh? i thought this charbor working normal job, only available after work?

alwaysbestdeal
12-07-2005, 08:50 PM
huh? i thought this charbor working normal job, only available after work?

she is toying with the idea of 'LUNCH' appt.. so that more bros can get their appts and in return will also help her in some ways.

anyway, this 'lunch' appt idea just came up in a conversation with her last evening..

Hope this help to provide a win-win situation for Shirely and Bros to some extend...

Cheers

dlimts
12-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Go to where there is 1.2billion people.

totally agreed........ :D

chenggh
13-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Thk brother alwaysbestdeal........

Just try her out..
Still quite new in this trade - Me only the 5th customer...

Forum I think the information is the same from the previous brother who post. So to keep thing short I just give an overall

Overall - 7
Very Gf treatment which I like the most.....
Real moan & she really come when I do with her
This session good man as I do & come for 2 x
The best thing I like abt her is the boob (C-Cup man don play play)

Damages - 150

alwaysbestdeal
13-07-2005, 12:29 AM
Thk brother alwaysbestdeal........
Overall - 7
Very Gf treatment which I like the most.....
Real moan & she really come when I do with her
This session good man as I do & come for 2 x
The best thing I like abt her is the boob (C-Cup man don play play)

Damages - 150

Bro chenggh, glad you had a good session. thanks for the FR. hope other bros who are reading this currently may want to help out Shirely.

To those Bros who PM and have not received reply by now, I guess its an indication you have yet to qualify currently.

Cheers Bro chenggh

chenggh
13-07-2005, 12:46 AM
Bro chenggh, glad you had a good session. thanks for the FR. hope other bros who are reading this currently may want to help out Shirely.

To those Bros who PM and have not received reply by now, I guess its an indication you have yet to qualify currently.

Cheers Bro chenggh

I think she own people abt 20K....... so brother out there pls help if can ... Not a bad girl...

blitzkrieg
13-07-2005, 01:04 AM
haha i wish to help! but alas!
i don't have enough points!!
guess i'll have to wait and see how..
pretty dry this month too.. lotsa new stocks everywhere! :D

alwaysbestdeal
15-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Bros who have had an appt with Shirely,

Kindly post your FRs if possible.

For newbies (without minus points or in ERS mode), who are interested and have not received the contacts, Pls do remind me fo r the contact...

Shirely would like to highlight that she's not providing overnite as indicatd in her yahoo posts.

Once again thank bros who have generously upz my points for my small FR contribution.

Cheers

wilburwilbur
16-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Ok. Finally managed to arrange a noon-time bonk wif Shirley. Watched SCV while waiting in room. Received SMS from her that she'll be slightly late. Ok, nevermind, continue watching TV. Few mins later, ding-dong. Opened the door, she greeted me. On first look, she does look a bit nerdy, like one of the bros earlier mentioned. She was wearing glasses, spagetti, skirt. But her boobies are indeed C.

So invited her to bathe together. Very funny experience. She was indeed inexperienced. Gave her a good scrub too :)

So to the bed where action starts. A bit SOP. But she does give u a good frenching session, like two tongues fighting. Followed by catbath. Then I remembered the other bros said she easy cummer, so turned her over and serviced her. Attacked her boobs, and fingered her at same time. She like it, as I can tell from her moans and body spasms. Then, did cunnilingus on her, wah liao she exploded!! Her pussy was very wet already.

Did another round of top and bottom on her. Looks like i'm the FL then :) Anyway, time she cap me and rode. Missionary followed by vice-versa. Cummed in abt 10mins. Whew!! I checked the watch, we were at it for abt 30mins plus.

Ended with hugging each other. Guessed she enjoyed it more than me :P I noticed, without specs, she looked a bit Jap. Subjective hor. Ended the day with another bathing session.

RTF: maybe....

alwaysbestdeal
16-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks Bro for yet another good FR... Hope to hear more from Bros who have had their appts...

For the rest who are eligible... what are you waiting for.....

Cheers

nokia8888
16-07-2005, 11:09 PM
For the rest who are eligible... what are you waiting for.....

hey bro, i just PMed you? :)

alwaysbestdeal
17-07-2005, 12:25 AM
hey bro, i just PMed you? :)

PMed you back oledi bro.. received the contact? happy bonking and pls help post FR if can... cheers.

I have just replied to abt 9 Bros with the contact...

Pardon me if you have not received the reply.

For those who are trying to collect the number via other Bros, pls dun be an asshole..

If I dun reply, there must be a reason, either you are under Moderation, minus rep pts or in ERS mode.

I like to share this thought of mine, not all may agree but its just a reflection of my opinion. Shirely though an FL is not just a commodity.. she's doing this for a reason just like most of the better FLs we have come across. Though, she may need the contacts, (the more the merrier, some may say), I am just helping to share the referals but here again, her SAFETY is of concern too, so a little filtering of the requests is neccessary.

Pls do PM me if you are interested but if no reply within a day or two, the above reasons highlighted applies...

For those who are keen in jumping Q... hehe.. there is a mechanism for that.. PM if u r in a hurry... haha..

julius247
17-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Bro, already PM'ed you many thanx

MikeElliot
17-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Bro, already PM'ed you many thanx

Bro Julius247,

Pls read wat Bro. alwaysbestdeal reply below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=134901

xiaoboi7
17-07-2005, 05:44 PM
bro! pm-ed u yesterday. hope to get your reply soon.

alwaysbestdeal
18-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Gave out the contact to another 8-9 bros, filter abt 3-4 (sorrie abt that).

How come no one ask to jump queue?.. all bros here very gentleman leh... or too early of the week to cheong ah??

haha, PM me if need contact but may I request the newbies to read the postings from start till end.... those still asking thread starter for contact... read one more time the postings.. hehe

CHeers

alwaysbestdeal
18-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Open slots for Tues evening onwards...

quick quick...

mai tu liao....

queue jumpers... PM .. else sms Shirely...

dun be late... less u will be disappointed horh.....

aikoN79
18-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Yoz bro, i still haven hear from u regarding "my proposal" to her ? Have u talk to her about it ?? Pm me !

cuteboy12345208
19-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Thanks Bro alwaysbestdeal for her contact. Met her on Saturday. I find that shirley has very good attitude and she is also a soft spoken girl. Her ratings:

Name: Shirley
Face: 6/10 very studious look
Bj: Nil
Fj: 8/10 wet, very responsive & accommodating
Attitude: 9/10 soft spoken, & very friendly
Damage: $200

Optimus_Prime
19-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Open slots for Tues evening onwards...

quick quick...

mai tu liao....

queue jumpers... PM .. else sms Shirely...

dun be late... less u will be disappointed horh.....

Got her contacts liao... thanx

still awaiting her reply... will post FR when I try her...

Valuair
19-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Bro alwaysbestdeal, not sure whether am I qualified but I have just send you a PM and hope to get a reply from you soon. :)

Gary2000
22-07-2005, 09:03 AM
just pmed you for shirley's number. Tks.

justuse
22-07-2005, 11:02 PM
looks like nice, hope i can have a chance, thanks!

justuse
22-07-2005, 11:59 PM
it looks nice, very appreciated your information sharing, thanks!

justuse
23-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Hi sirs, appreciated your information sharing, thanks and wish you have a nice time!

alwaysbestdeal
23-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Hi sirs, appreciated your information sharing, thanks and wish you have a nice time!

Err...Hmm.. BrO Just.

why need to post 3 replies?? some more I dunno really know wat you wan or asking...

Pls dun post another 3 replies to my query horh....

If u r thinking of asking for the contact.... take Q number.... last two digit of the Q number is 99... and its a five digit Q number.....

hehehe...

Cheers..

alwaysbestdeal
23-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Bro alwaysbestdeal, not sure whether am I qualified but I have just send you a PM and hope to get a reply from you soon. :)

Bro ValueAir..

Did u receive my PM ? do let me know if U have not receive the reply till date...

Cheers,

evo3
24-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks Bro alwaysbestdeal for her contact. Met her on Saturday. I find that shirley has very good attitude and she is also a soft spoken girl. Her ratings:

Name: Shirley
Face: 6/10 very studious look
Bj: Nil
Fj: 8/10 wet, very responsive & accommodating
Attitude: 9/10 soft spoken, & very friendly
Damage: $200

Bro pay $200 for how many shot and duration ?

obershot
24-07-2005, 11:09 PM
bro alwaysbestdeal seems lyk very hard to get shirley ler.me sms her since friday tot wanna book her on weekend but hor no reply ler?any others way ah or she change no. liao?still tis 1 rite 8170xxxx?

alwaysbestdeal
25-07-2005, 02:06 AM
bro alwaysbestdeal seems lyk very hard to get shirley ler.me sms her since friday tot wanna book her on weekend but hor no reply ler?any others way ah or she change no. liao?still tis 1 rite 8170xxxx?

Bro, u not steady leh... told you not distribute number, yet u publish her number here .. though less 3 digits... but Bros here all beri smart one... in less than 24 hrs, I am sure this number is going to mass open source liao...

You shld have PM me lah...

Shirely caught up with tons of work lately... so have not reply to her appts..

sianz.. now I must ask her change number liao....

Optimus_Prime
25-07-2005, 11:03 AM
bro alwaysbestdeal seems lyk very hard to get shirley ler.me sms her since friday tot wanna book her on weekend but hor no reply ler?any others way ah or she change no. liao?still tis 1 rite ********?

Bro Obershot !! I dunno what to say ah !!! *shake head*

next time this type of thing...just use PM can alreadi...

Just PM Sammy to delete ur post when u can...

Rookie Mistake !! This is how... Maid and Sky can be easily caught... :(

obershot
25-07-2005, 10:32 PM
bro really paiseh for e mistake.i oledi pm sammyboy to delete the post

many many apologise

CBsex
26-07-2005, 08:06 AM
Hi all bro,

I have just got a new chinese gal lobang from the net.. have not try.... the detail is as below...new in this line

rates are:

stayover - 350/nite
2 hours - 200
1hour - 120
just for blow job - 80

I have her pics too.. please PM me. for her pics... only bro with rep points will see the pics.. the rest of the bro will issue u...later... :D

can i have the pic too
tq

alwaysbestdeal
26-07-2005, 01:22 PM
can i have the pic too
tq

What YOU need the PIC for??? U PIC collector HUH? Have you read beyond the first posting???

May i suggest you OPEN your BIG EYS and read the threads first..

P.S. Dun even think of asking the CONTACT. U r oledi BLACKLISTED with the above post.

Nanipoophi
26-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Bro alwaysbestdeal. PMed u leow for the contact. Thanks and hope to hear from u.

alwaysbestdeal
26-07-2005, 10:16 PM
Bro alwaysbestdeal. PMed u leow for the contact. Thanks and hope to hear from u.

Sorry Bro Nani, unable to comply request. better luck next time

sadfa
27-07-2005, 12:58 PM
P.S. Dun even think of asking the CONTACT. U r oledi BLACKLISTED with the above post.

bro, mai hot lah!
last time i also ask suaveguy for the pics becos he said he have n willing to give. take it easy lar!

alwaysbestdeal
27-07-2005, 01:54 PM
bro, mai hot lah!
last time i also ask suaveguy for the pics becos he said he have n willing to give. take it easy lar!

hehe..

hot becos, he didnt even ask for contact.. just ask for pic... siao...

anyway... Shirely requests no pics for obvious reasons... just like the contact number, in my PM, I request not to distribute the number openly... I also get postings of the number in open...
sigh...

Hope d above give bros a hint of what I meant horh...

ICBM2060
28-07-2005, 05:33 PM
Firstly many thanks to bro alwaysbestdeal for sharing her contact with me. She is a very friendly and nice girl. Some bros have already written long and good FR about her. So I cut short my FR.

Stats and services of her

Race : Chinese
Looks : 6.5/10 (my own judgement)
Height : 1.5m
Weight : 46-48kg
Boobs : 34C
Bj : 6/10 (not bad but short bj with cap)
Fingering : Yes she likes it
Pussy wetness level : 8.5 with plenty of farking sound :D
Frenching : Yes
Fj : 8.5/10 hard working girl and willing to please
Damage : $150/-
Rft – yes for sure

Thanks for reading my FR. Any comments are welcome.

alwaysbestdeal
28-07-2005, 05:36 PM
fellow Bros,

Shirely's auntie will be leaving town by this weekend. She will come out to play on Mon.

PS: Bros who have yet to get reply to her, will receive one by Sat. Pls take note of her msg content. U shld know wat to do next...

oh yes, one more thing, pls indicate whether Shirely or W... in yur PM to avoid wrong info transmitted.

ICBM2060
28-07-2005, 05:42 PM
Shirely's auntie will be leaving town by this weekend. She will come out to play on Mon.

Thanks for the update. Please check your pm. :)

alwaysbestdeal
31-07-2005, 11:57 AM
fellow Bros,

PS: Bros who have yet to get reply to her, will receive one by Sat. Pls take note of her msg content. U shld know wat to do next...

oh yes, one more thing, pls indicate whether Shirely or W... in yur PM to avoid wrong info transmitted.

Bros,
Those who have received Shirely's contact previously, would have received an sms from her by now.. U should know what to do rite??

if have not received the sms, u may want to PM me, pls quote the reference I had provided and her number to authenticate.

Monday is approaching soon.. Shirely will be out to play .. :D
Cheers

alwaysbestdeal
01-08-2005, 10:24 AM
FELLOW BROs,

SHIRELY phone is NOW TURN ON... Your chance to confirm zzzz APPT... Dun take too long to sms HORH..... Quick Quick......

Please leave yur NAME in brief when u sms her, else she gotta 'label' Bro as Alphabets...... to fix yur appt...

:D

chenggh
01-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Hello to brother who have try her, I just receive her message that she change her no to 9077XXXX. Brother alwaybestdeal can u reconfirm with her.

Thk you.

Regards

wayne54
01-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Bro, am i qualified for shirley. Hope to hear from you soon.

alwaysbestdeal
01-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Bro, am i qualified for shirley. Hope to hear from you soon.

please read all the way to the end for the postings, u will find some clues on where the number is located or your might just find a posting that highlights whether you are qualified....

then after reading all the postings, remember, promise that you read all the postings till the very last one, which is this for the current moment and yet you do not even have a single clue of the number or your eligibility, then PM me again, I will provide you the number of a super duber FL call Sherine... SB forums's most wanted FL...

Cheers.

alwaysbestdeal
01-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Fri slot opening still avail. Any eligible Bros willing to help? :D

sadfa
01-08-2005, 03:59 PM

wah so fast booking full till fri?

nayrb_sheng
03-08-2005, 12:34 AM

Would like to help. Please PM me the details and time-slot.

alwaysbestdeal
03-08-2005, 05:57 PM
Fellow Bros,

Free on National Day and nothing to do? Shirely appt book is currently unfilled.. Looking forward for fellow Bros for a National Day contribution.. hehe..

Quick quick.. click the mouse and PM me.... :D

CNNcmg
03-08-2005, 07:08 PM
walau... only time i have is sat and sh eoredi booked till national day??
Too bad not in town loh..

tomyam32
04-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi all bro,

rates are:

stayover - 350/nite
2 hours - 200
1hour - 120
just for blow job - 80

Dear Bros,

Can PM me her contact Thanks a lot in advance

alwaysbestdeal
05-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Fellow Bros,

Sad to say, Shirely has decided to retire at end of Aug 05.

For those that contact has been given out, please do get your appt before 31 Aug 05. Shirely has indicated she is retiring from the FL scene.. Too stressful for her...though she enjoys fellow Bros generosity and great friendship.

Just to highlight being her 'guardian' I too am disappointed in her decision but I admire her courage and strength shown thus far...

May I humbly appeal that bros to confirm ya appt before too late. National Day 'celebration' slots are still open... Fireworks thrown in complimentary from the day's festive celebrations... :D

Quick. quick... click the mouse and PM u know who...

but I am more Kia See and Kia Soo now and need Bros that request contact to leave name and contact number if u want a reply for the contact.

Cheers.

alwaysbestdeal
05-08-2005, 01:44 AM
Dear Bros,

Can PM me her contact Thanks a lot in advance

Bro Tomyam,

it's bros like u that makes my day.... :mad: really wonder whether u do read the postings and threads or just click every other posting for number.... :eek:

P.S. U wont be getting the number from me...

bongster
05-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Bro.. have to agree she is a very nice gal, I wish her all e best in her future endeavours. Will not be RTFing but mebbe will ask her out for kopi :D

CNNcmg
05-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Bro.. have to agree she is a very nice gal, I wish her all e best in her future endeavours. Will not be RTFing but mebbe will ask her out for kopi :D

got kopi i also want le...

MikeElliot
05-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh... sad to know a GEM is going to disappear... :(

Lucky got a slot from Bro. Alwaysbestdeal this Sat....
So going to make a memorable FR after the session...

Brothers/cheongsters... quick make yr reservation fast.... :)

Optimus_Prime
05-08-2005, 12:38 PM

Hey..hey...Got kopi... count me in too... (if u dun mind a LIGHT BULB !! :D )

Yeah agree Shirley is a very nice gal... her workload is incredible plus she still has 2 other side jobs !! beside FL-ing !! Really admire her....

Shirley Fans & Member of League of Extra Horney Gentlemen

tomyam32
05-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Bro Tomyam,

it's bros like u that makes my day.... :mad: really wonder whether u do read the postings and threads or just click every other posting for number.... :eek:

P.S. U wont be getting the number from me...

Dear Bros,

I do read through all the threads more information and also understand the requirement. I am fine with you not giving number if you doubt my identity as a new member, I am alright with that. Thanks anyway.

But I did try to PM but it is full so have to post a reply to you . In anyway,
I am still interested for a slot if you dont mind but I am away this week will be back next week. PM if ok , if not sorry for taking up your time

Regards

bongster
05-08-2005, 03:36 PM
Lol... din know she got side job anyway all I know she kanna conned by her partner @ e real estate firm. W

sadfa
05-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Dear Bros,

But I did try to PM but it is full so have to post a reply to you . In anyway,
I am still interested for a slot if you dont mind but I am away this week will be back next week. PM if ok , if not sorry for taking up your time

Regards

aiyah bro alwaysbestdeal, i not vouchin for bro tomyam, but give him the contact lor. i last time ask for contact then the people flame me for missing 1 minor minor pt. like asking for emperor for free rice!!

happy28002002
05-08-2005, 04:28 PM
Alwaysbestdeal, thanks for sharing her contact with me. She is indeed a very friendly and nice girl. Here is a short FR on my session with her yesterday afternoon. She seems to be enjoying herself throughout the whole session.

Looks : 6.5 (She look better without spec)
Height : 1.5m
Weight : around 45kg
Boobs : 34C
Bj : 6 (not much power)
Fingering : She enjoys it very much
Frenching : Yes
Fj : 8 (very accommodating)
Damage : $150
Rft – Sure

nayrb_sheng
06-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Had my lunch appointment with her today. She is great!!!

She is shy and at times don't know what to do next. Extremely responsive to touches and juice flows like tap water. I got this feeling that she is enjoying it more than me...haha :) Nothing much to add on since it has already been mentioned by some other bros. Pity her situation as well.

My rating as follows:

Looks - 6/10 (Average looking)
Boob - BIG (.) (.)
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 9/10 (No rush attitude)

RTF - Will consider once Vitamin M is replenished.

Verdict - No regrets. Very enjoyable session with this local FL.

alwaysbestdeal
06-08-2005, 12:37 AM
Had my lunch appointment with her today. She is great!!!

Verdict - No regrets. Very enjoyable session with this local FL.

Bro, thank you for the support to Shirely. Great FR posted. Much appreciated.

25 Days to retirement for Shirely.... and counting....

what are u waiting for????

besarhuge2
06-08-2005, 10:37 AM
.... Extremely responsive to touches and juice flows like tap water.

My rating as follows:

Boob - BIG (.) (.)
BJ - 6/10

Bro nayrb_sheng,

Excellent FR. Up your rep pts liao.

Can pm me her contact boh ?

Thanks

happy28002002
07-08-2005, 01:00 AM
For those who had pm me for shirley's contact, I think you all should pm Bro Alwaysbestdeal rather than me. Please play by the book. Thanks and Enjoy!

Thank you Alwaysbestdeal for sharing the contact again!

cuteboy12345208
07-08-2005, 01:16 AM
My sincere thanks to Bro alwaysbestdeal for the contact.

Had a second session with shirley before she quit. Not going to write a detailed FR as I have wrote before.
I just want to say that shirley is really a nice lady. Very soft spoken and polite. Had a wonderful session with her again. After the session I even fetch her to where she wanted to go.

ben_cooldude
07-08-2005, 10:24 AM
thanks to bro alwaysbestdeal, i finally had a sexxion with her yesterday. like most bro who had tried her, i'd agree that she's a gem. will not go into details on the FR but must mentioned that her sound effect (moaning) + her wetness and the expression on her face was so shiok that it simply made me feel even more hornier which bonking her :D .

this is certain one of the most enjoying sexxion i had tried and will definitely rtf !

MikeElliot
07-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Credit to Bro. Alwaysbestdeal... for this rare & unique FL.
Have a session with her yesterday afternoon.

She is very new to this FL trade & need to guide her like it's her first time... :) (IMHO... no flaming hor)

TCSS a bit to break ice... no rushing. Shirely is shy & very patient.
Proceed to bath & warmup match. Start to lick her & fondle her C-cup breast.
Wooo... like "tau hui"... suck & lick her nipples. SHIOK.

Target her vagina & stroke her clitous.. she moaned... a bit wet...
When licking her vagina.. her "sis" start to flart a few time... she enjoying..
Insert my finger in to explore her G-spot... she's damn wet & watery...
Start to move my finger in & out & increase my speed... that drive her to madness & she moan even louder....OMG... (scare ppls next door hear)

Put on my bulletproof vest & insert into her... slowly pump her in missionery.
Her legs then grap my buttock & follow my momentum. She wants me pump her deeper... & did her until she cum with her legs give way....

Next lift her legs up to my chest & pump. Follow by side way & rear.....
Finally unload my live round. She laid there panting & contracting...

Hug for a wait before going to bath again... Very enjoyable with a GF type FL. She might not be a good-looking gal but her attitude is a plus.

So brothers/cheongsters.... don't wait liao... :p

alwaysbestdeal
07-08-2005, 01:42 PM
i finally had a sexxion with her yesterday.

I'd agree that she's a gem.

.....but must mentioned that her sound effect (moaning) + her wetness and the expression on her face was so shiok...
that it simply made me feel even more hornier which bonking her :D .

this is certain one of the most enjoying sexxion i had tried and will definitely rtf !

Have a session with her yesterday afternoon.

She is very new to this FL trade ....

Shirely is shy & very patient. ......Start to lick her & fondle her C-cup breast.
Wooo... like "tau hui"... suck & lick her nipples. SHIOK.

When licking her vagina.. her "sis" start to fart a few time... she enjoying..

... she's damn wet & watery...
Start to move my finger in & out ... that drive her to madness & she moan even louder...

Her legs then grap my buttock & follow my momentum. She wants me pump her deeper... & did her until she cum with her legs give way....

...... but her attitude is a plus.

So brothers/cheongsters.... don't wait liao... :p

To Bro Ben and Bro Mike, Bro Cuteboy,
Thank you for the great FRs on Shirely and your support... Appreciate the geneorsity showered on her too...

For those Bros in Q or hesitant in trying Shirely due to the other "Shirely Tan", I am sure the above FRs posted in this thread are excellent Qualitative Analysis of Shirely's sessions with Bros here..

Well, to cut story short, 24 days to retirement and then she moves on .... Dun wait, Dun pause, Dun regret... its only one Shirely that is needed...

Cheers.. PM u know who...

Optimus_Prime
07-08-2005, 06:22 PM
OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

Shirley - Cumming Queen

SETTING UP THE KILL:
Thanks to Bro alwaysbestdeal for the contact, and also thanx for pumping me up the queue.. really appreciate all ur help in finding this gem. Arranged to meet up in the evening but she had to do OT so arranged a new meeting time an hour later. Went to designated hotel and booked room wait for her. Sms me she will be late again !!?? Wah... got a bit regret booking room in case she aeroplane me... but in the end she did arrive... abt 45 mins late. Apologised but at least she got sms to say she was late... not like some FL who just fly aeroplane and neber appear.

LOOKS:
Heard her voice first... really cutsy-cutsy type of voice..very perky. So when saw her... abit disappointed as looks and voice not equal leh. Pretty average type of face.. at first look a bit mature... but later... take off her specs she starts to look better. And after the bonking session, I start to look at her in different light !!6.5

BODY:
She is short.. I think at most only 1.5m plus only. Body-wise also not those slim petite type, dun get me wrong she's not fat or anything.... nebermind I prefer more curves in a woman. Best part abt her is the C-Cup breasts, it just screamed at me to suck them...heehee... Soft bouncy boobs with slightly brownish VERY LICK-BLE nipples...yum yum... 6.5

TCSS: She's quite friendly and conversation with her is good. She's studying part-time too... and I've mentioned her other side jobs... so she's one busy gal !!

CATBATH: Not much here..just a couple licks on my nipples.... mostly it was me servicing her... she's quite inexperinced so dun expect much here. 4

KISSING: After the bath, we both layed down on the bed. I leaned forward to kiss her and she met me halfway. Our lips met and immediately I could feel her kissing me back !! I sneaked a tongue into her mouth and was met by her own wet tongue. After a long wet duel with our tongues, I released her mouth to move down to kiss those C-Cup Boobs and Nipples !! :p 8

BOOBS: My tongue drew circles on her aerola before slowly cupping those erected nipples with my mouth. She tasted quite sweet. My other hand was cupping the other C-Cup boobs and massaging her just under her boobs... The first of many moans escaped her mouth...8

PUSSY: I moved my tongue slowly from her boobs down to her belly-button...then slowly down to her inner thighs. Hmmm... her pussy had no smell...always a good thing. I moved my fingers to slowly spread her vagina lips.. Very nice pussy with not much bush. Using my fingers to enter her to get some cunt-juice, I slided my fingers slwoly up and down her clit. It was not long before she was wetter than Niagra Falls !! This gal is just so easily aroused. And her moans was getting louder and louder... Her fingers grabbed my shoulder tight as her body began to shiver... did she just cummed ?? I just continued to rub her clit while my other fingers slid into her now WET pussy to massage her G-spot. It was at this point... she gave a few PUSSY FARTS !! First time experiencing this so was quite taken aback... but her wriggling body told me she was enjoying every moment of this fingering !! Suddenly she arched her back, gave out a Loud Moan as her arms grabbed the bedsheets... I think she just cummed a 2nd time !! :eek: 8.5

----to be continued---

Very Sexisified Member of The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen

Optimus_Prime
07-08-2005, 06:52 PM
OPTIMUS's HIT LIST

Shirley - Cumming Queen

BJ:
Manoeuvre ourselves to a 69 position as I continued to work on Shirley's pussy... IT was just getting wetter and wetter... Shirley's BJ was quite soft not much suction power... but seeing her trying to concentrate on blowing while trying to control herself from moaning out loud was priceless !! Before long, her whole body shivered again as she stopped blowing me.6

FJ:
By this time... I was already damn aroused. See how sensitive her pussy was... I wonder what would happen if I dipped my hardened cock into that soaking pussy?? Started in missionary, I lifted her legs high as I slwoly entered her. Her passage was now so lubricated that entering was easy. But just as I settled down deep inside her pussy... can feel her pussy muscle contracting. Wow... I began to do a slow rocking... as her moans intensified ..so did my pumping. For the next 15-20 mins we basically went for it like some sex-crazed bunnies !! Fucked her in doggie, gal on top and finally ended in missionary... along the way I quite confirmed she had cummed a few more times cause she was either digging her fingers into my arms or twsiting the bedsheet in a vise-like grip !! :D All I can say... she is by far one of the most responsive gals I've fucked !! 8.5

GF Feel:
What can I say about this... she's absolutely one good and responsive kisser... not to forget the tongue-fu we engaged in. The whole sessions was filled with wet kisses, tight hugs and equally wet pussy and aroused cock.9

Overall: Shirley is not a looker, her body is also not those slim and petite type. But what set her apart is her sensitive pussy... a real ego-booster when she tells u she cummed so many times she lost count liao !! Except for when she pussy-farted...heheh8

Very Sexisified Member of The League of Extra Horny Gentlemen[/QUOTE]

alwaysbestdeal
07-08-2005, 10:00 PM
WOW, Bro Optimus..

Thats the most detail to the tee FR I have seen and read... Ultimate session... you had...hehe..

Deepest appreciation on the time taken to append this FR for fellow cheongsters to read... definitely upzzzz Shirelys ratings in this forum ...

this sure helps her in getting the best out of SB forum before the retirement...

Once again, Bro, deepest appreciation for support and generosity showered on Shirely...

One more thing, for Bros who wanna jump Q... there is a mechanism for it... PM u know who....

CNNcmg
07-08-2005, 10:06 PM
hahaha great FR bro optimus..

Sure makes her a lot more tempting...
Gotta put under the must try list before she retire then...

nayrb_sheng
08-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Bro nayrb_sheng,

Excellent FR. Up your rep pts liao.

Can pm me her contact boh ?

Thanks

Thanks for your points. As for the contact, you will have to pm bro alwaysbestdeal.

Fantasy_4
08-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Hi S.B alwaysbestdeal,

Very much keen in engaging shirley service.. Could you kindly PM me..
will make arrangement from there... thanks

:D

Optimus_Prime
08-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Deepest appreciation on the time taken to append this FR for fellow cheongsters to read... definitely upzzzz Shirelys ratings in this forum ...

this sure helps her in getting the best out of SB forum before the retirement...

No need thanks Bro alwaysbestdeal... I just descriped my experience with her only.

For Bros trying her... pls note the details I said in my FR are from my own ecounter with Shirley... she may or may not react the same way with you.
Please do not take her service (which she has not much anyway) or reactions as to be the same with everyone.

Finally a summarised version FR. so bros dun jump in with their COCKS blazing w/o seeing the full story!!

Shirley
Looks - 6(first look)... 6.5 (w/o specs in dim light)
Body - 6.5 not slim or petite...some flesh
Boobs - 8 C-Cupper
Service - 4 Inexperienced
Frenching - Can
Fingering - Can
BJ - 6 no suction
FJ - 8.5 becus of her cumming many times

Flying Kite Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

Optimus_Prime
08-08-2005, 10:04 AM
hahaha great FR bro optimus..

Sure makes her a lot more tempting...
Gotta put under the must try list before she retire then...

Woah... coming from a senior FL-Master Cheongster.... very thanx... :D

so got any lobangs for Xiao-Di...heehee (beside Carol that is..)

Flying Kite Member of The League of EXTRA Horny Gentlemen

Guy_Smiley
09-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Overall: Shirley is not a looker, her body is also not those slim and petite type. But what set her apart is her sensitive pussy... a real ego-booster when she tells u she cummed so many times she lost count liao !! Except for when she pussy-farted...heheh

Leader of Autobots. I think in your case, Shirley should have paid u rather than u paying her. She got the better deal.

Superb FR.
GS
coping with premature ejeculation

alwaysbestdeal
10-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Bros,

Sad to post this news, Shirely is out of action for the time being... Some of the Bros here got wind that one of her afternoon sessions on 9 Aug 05, was not plain sailing as usual, some 'rough' handling involved.

Shirely insists that I do not make the issue big would rather hibernate for the next few days to recover.. Dun worry, no physical bruises on the body but a very sore CB as the cheongster thinks he is banging a piece of tofu.. rather than a FL

So all appts with Shirely put on hold though she very much would want to continue. I have told to take a break to recuperate.

Pls give her some rest. Appreciate the refrain from messaging her in the mean time. I would revert once she comes back online for the missed appts.

Very Sad :mad:

urger
10-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Bros,
So all appts with Shirely put on hold though she very much would want to continue. I have told to take a break to recuperate.

WTF! I think that fellow must be working as a piling machine operator!
:mad:

onion_rings
10-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Haizzz fl are also human mah...Knn the idiot why dun u do this to your own gf :mad: ...Seems like my appt on Sun also on hold liao..Hope she recover soon...Cheers :)

happy28002002
10-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Bros,

Sad to post this news, Shirely is out of action for the time being... Some of the Bros here got wind that one of her afternoon sessions on 9 Aug 05, was not plain sailing as usual, some 'rough' handling involved.

Shirely insists that I do not make the issue big would rather hibernate for the next few days to recover.. Dun worry, no physical bruises on the body but a very sore CB as the cheongster thinks he is banging a piece of tofu.. rather than a FL

Pls give her some rest. Appreciate the refrain from messaging her in the mean time. I would revert once she comes back online for the missed appts.

Felt so sorry for such a good and nice gal. Thanks bro for the info.

Optimus_Prime
11-08-2005, 11:13 AM
For that bastard... you know who you are!! You bonked Shirley in either her 9th August - afternoon or evening session. It isn't very hard to identify you if we wanna dig further. (sorry bro alwaysbestdeal...can't put a lid on my anger anymore)

Can't believe you can treat the FL this way. :mad: I think you had better AUTO - DISAPPEAR in the FL scene...

You are lucky Shirley is letting you off this lightly... Continue this way... eventually you will get your JUST DESSERTS not from us but by those Pia-Kia Mafu of the WLs you just banged like a tofu !!

Or we can intro u to the resident pia-kia of SBF Bro Nirvana to show you how a TOFU will feel like !!

Pissed Off Member of the League of EXTRA Horny GENTLEMEN

alwaysbestdeal
11-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Ok Bros, there is Good News and also not so Good news abt Shirely...

Good New >> she resumes on 15 aug for her appt but pls dun sms her till closer to weekend.

Not So Good News >>> she has decided that she maintains her retirement date, that is 31 Aug 05.

Based on her schedule, juggling two side jobs, main job and this extra ECA with Bros, she is only able to accomodate max 25 appts right up till end Aug.

Type (A) - for those who have confirmed appts cancel over the last few days gets priority,

Type (B) - followed by repeat Bros that have indicated their intention to her.. u know who u are... I dunno... she has a little list of Bros that are her favorites.... sigh.. my position on her list.... keeps dropping with all the great lessons she gets from Bros here.... less the TOFU banger...

Type (C) - the remaining few slots are catered for serious Bros who have yet to experience a cumming queen as described by Bro Optimus...

Instead of All spamming her phone... I suggest you leave yur name & contact details and indicate whether u are Type (A), Type (B) or Type (C)

First come first serve but categorised according to the above.

Bros, let yur fingers do the walking NOW...

PS: smsing her will not alleviate yur Q number ... hehe.. :eek:

and ONLY Chinese Brudders horh....

alwaysbestdeal
13-08-2005, 01:02 AM
Bros, shirely is back in action, kindly sms her for yur appts. those without her contact, PM u know who. Only Chinese Bros.... ahd she is not a piece of TOFU, treat her well and with care...

cuteboy12345208
13-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Type (B) - followed by repeat Bros that have indicated their intention to her.. u know who u are... I dunno... she has a little list of Bros that are her favorites.... ....

Must check with her whether I am under her Type B list and one of her favourites. :p

Optimus_Prime
13-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Must check with her whether I am under her Type B list and one of her favourites. :p

Yeah me too...heehee...

Just taught her one more new word "RTF" last night. So all those from type A or C can now jump to type B by saying I wanna RTF... heehee...

To bro alwaysbestdeal.... dun fret... at least I think you higher than me on her list in Type B. :D

Horny Member of The League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

wahlau_7
16-08-2005, 09:16 AM
I guess I am Type (A) :D as I finally have the opportunity to meet her last night. No need a detailed FR as what has and need to be said have been said by likeminded bros.

Like to thank Bro Alwaysbestdeal for the contact and hope to RTF before she retires.

alwaysbestdeal
16-08-2005, 09:47 PM
I guess I am Type (A) :D as I finally have the opportunity to meet her last night. No need a detailed FR as what has and need to be said have been said by likeminded bros.

Bro wahlau_7,
Appreciate the FR and support... planned for RTF yet? 14 days left...

Likeminded Bros.... 14 Days to Shirely retirement... need to say more..

Not many days left to have first hand try of a cumming queen... :rolleyes:

alwaysbestdeal
18-08-2005, 02:38 PM
This LOBANG is considered CLOSED. Pls dun PM me for the contact.

sigh...

Till the next discovery... ;)

pppp46
18-08-2005, 03:30 PM
Clap Clap for all the brudders here ! You have helped to get another FL off the market! Good for her! :D

BeatAeroplane
18-08-2005, 09:25 PM
I wonder what happened. My appointment this evening just got cancelled. :confused:

chaichai_star
19-02-2006, 02:43 PM
hi bros....
She jus back for limited time only....
avail. time is after 7pm today....
anyone interested???

roymartin
19-02-2006, 09:43 PM
hi bros....
She jus back for limited time only....
avail. time is after 7pm today....
anyone interested???

Bro, You talking abt shirley, the cumming queen. wah, another great lobang. Miss the boat last time.

jasper
16-03-2006, 08:39 PM
PM the contact to me...

kel00free
17-03-2006, 08:42 AM
PM the contact to me...

You seems to be interested in almost all the freaking FLs that appear on this forum...I can't help but wonder :

Are you really a samster who have joined in 2003 with rep of 3 and pts of 85?

In all your posts, you simply drop a line "PM me the contact", ""I want to try too." etc...may I ask who you are asking huh? Gods know who will reply you. :rolleyes:

And hopefully there will be some FRs from you....:D

BTW...don't forget to zap me...kekekekekekeke

Castrol
17-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Are you really a samster who have joined in 2003 with rep of 3 and pts of 85?

so what should he be instead? :confused: