PDA

View Full Version : Hadyai - gal

Mr.Ng
17-06-2005, 03:09 PM
..and all that beauty for 400 Bht (ST) only...gosh...

Wanna see more? Then let me have points otherwise the boss will kick me off :mad:

sammyboyfor
17-06-2005, 03:25 PM
..and all that beauty for 400 Bht (ST) only...gosh...

Wanna see more? Then let me have points otherwise the boss will kick me off :mad:

Don't shrink your pix too much. They lose impact.

coolguy28_1999
17-06-2005, 07:37 PM
bro, this woman gave birth before, just look at the stretch marks around her tummy area....

Mr.Ng
20-06-2005, 12:07 PM
bro, this woman gave birth before, just look at the stretch marks around her tummy area....

Yes, true. Can also see her tits a bit sagging. But her channel again quite tight.. ;)

Mr.Ng
27-06-2005, 10:13 AM
...just for a week in Lorong 12...

Malefikus
27-06-2005, 04:08 PM
...just for a week in Lorong 12...

yep, why not, support you with pt, have fucking pics of her?

Mr.Ng
27-06-2005, 04:34 PM
for the points......no fuck-pics (always too busy, how to hold cam :rolleyes: ) but some pussy shots from Aida, a nasi-lemak-FL in KL...

Tenrang
27-06-2005, 05:23 PM
Very nice pussy pics. Clean and juicy. More please

Mr.Ng
28-06-2005, 12:35 PM
..but full with cum? Here we go....Gloria from Cebu. Enjoy!

Tenrang
28-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Bro,

You the best. You did her RAW? Fantastic.
Be safe mate.

Cheers

bigmoose
28-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Nice shots. Points for you.

Mr.Ng
29-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Small size with nice perky susu by very malu: no pussy pic :mad:
Damage 150 RM ST

Mr.Ng
30-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Here we go: a slim PRC I farked a couple of moths ago. Now she already back home.

sammyboyfor
30-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Here we go: a slim PRC I farked a couple of moths ago. Now she already back home.

I've seen those pix on the web before... in fact... I saw them LAST YEAR!!!!!! :mad:

The exif data indicates that the pix were taken in 2002!!! Care to explain????

Mr.Ng
01-07-2005, 09:56 AM
The exif data indicates that the pix were taken in 2002!!! Care to explain????
...as said: took her some time ago in KL, Princess Inn....perhaps already posted pics earlier - cannot remember - so what?

Saw the others as well?

sammyboyfor
01-07-2005, 02:54 PM
...as said: took her some time ago in KL, Princess Inn....perhaps already posted pics earlier - cannot remember - so what?

Saw the others as well?

In your earlier post, you stated that you took the pix A COUPLE OF MONTHS ago! The exif data should therefore show an image capture date of around Mar/Apr 2005... NOT 2002 which was more than 3 YEARS AGO!

I distinctly remember seeing those pix on the web sometime last year. It doesn't take a genius to work out that those pix were obviously not taken by you. They were downloaded from some other site.

Such pictures should NOT be posted in this forum. You can get me in deep shit with the copyright holder of the pix. You have also tried to pull a fast one on all the other members here by passing off pix taken from elsewhere as your own. :mad:

Tenrang
01-07-2005, 03:59 PM
Bros,

Something fishy going on here. Can the thread starter explain?

Cheers

Mr.Ng
01-07-2005, 04:43 PM
to pull a fast one on all the other members here by passing off pix taken from elsewhere as your own.

Better watch wat you say without prove! :mad: Copyright with me and no one else. Who claim copyright on that pussy?? :confused:

These are my pics, yes posted them before - perhaps. But so what? I can post my pics whereever I want - or not????? Have some 500 done over the years, cannot remember all when and where. My brain fucked up oledy!
Now, just to prove my point: here a pic with the same camera taken a couple of month later.

Now - wat u reply???? ..except that the gal got nice tits...

sammyboyfor
01-07-2005, 05:56 PM
You are at liberty to do whatever you want on the internet. However, I have already made it very clear that the purpose of this forum is not for the recycling of stuff that has already circulated on the net a million times over.

I quote from para 2 of http://www.sammyboy.com/originalpixrules.html which states the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you emailed your pix to me.

2." Original Pictures" is defined as pictures that you took yourself, or were taken by someone who was present during your erotica session. If your original pictures have already been displayed on the net in the past or have been shared privately, please do not submit them to me either. Pictures that have been shared before are not wanted in the private picture forum.

Better watch wat you say without prove! :mad: Copyright with me and no one else. Who claim copyright on that pussy?? :confused:

These are my pics, yes posted them before - perhaps. But so what? I can post my pics whereever I want - or not????? Have some 500 done over the years, cannot remember all when and where. My brain fucked up oledy!
Now, just to prove my point: here a pic with the same camera taken a couple of month later.

Now - wat u reply???? ..except that the gal got nice tits...

Mr.Ng
07-07-2005, 03:27 PM
You are at liberty to do whatever you want on the internet. However, I have already made it very clear that the purpose of this forum is not for the recycling of stuff that has already circulated on the net a million times over..

..and aquitted by the high court ;) Pics were mine!

So, brudders, beware: don't attach your pics a second time (Hi AK, be careful -men!) and the boss will sack you..

Now, as a little reward:

A fresh and original virgin pussi from a factory girl in Batam, before the deed was done. Memek prepared with baby oil to make it slip smoothly... :D