PDA

View Full Version : Poll between Pretty Girls more Dao and Attitude, Or Plain Janes More Dao And Attitude

milffella
23-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Guys always say Prettier Gers are more Dao and Stuck Up, And The Average Girls Are more Friendly, But For my Case I always Kanna Opposite, Prettier girls are more Friendlier and Easy to get along with, the more average plain jane like act dao only, haha wad is the world ?

i would like to see if the bros here got the same feeling with me, or the opposite juz like my guy friends instead....start polling bros

ChinaAlleWay
23-06-2005, 04:32 PM
well, the poll said it all...

actually its kinda like how u click with e chick....

have an enjoyable weekend dudes !! :p

hansolo712
23-06-2005, 04:44 PM
maybe you handsome ma..

anyway not true that pretty gals are dao.. some ugly ones are too.. all depends on whether can click

MMM88
23-06-2005, 05:00 PM
maybe you handsome ma..

anyway not true that pretty gals are dao.. some ugly ones are too.. all depends on whether can click

yup....click is t answer....hr n pr.... :D

hansolo712
23-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Actually it's worst when a ugly gal is tao.. at least pretty one tao you can enjoy the view. heh heh

milffella
23-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Actually it's worst when a ugly gal is tao.. at least pretty one tao you can enjoy the view. heh heh

the problem is, pretty ones supposedly should be stuck up is not, it is those uglies are dao the other way round.....
But My frds and bros disagree with me......
that swhy either i something wrong, or the world is so funny
full of colours

bricabrac
23-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Chiobu or not...whether can click or not depends on body chemistry and your charm. :D

milffella
23-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Chiobu or not...whether can click or not depends on body chemistry and your charm. :D

to me pretty girls are more friendly, met some ugly gers whom are more actsy,
and this pretty girls or ugly gers asked my friends liao. confirmed they are pretty and ugly.

milffella
23-06-2005, 06:41 PM

bro maybe either they got inferior complex try to act dao to make themselve more desirable, or either they are not sui so i boh pang chance.
you see this happens always i know ger from the net, outside no problem

Like for example got once i juz got to knew this girl, not say very pretty about 5/10 but got big breast. so on msn juz ask her where she stay, she said east. i said east where , then she like attitude like fuck sia. limpei dulan delete her msn and ask her fuck off.(i think i attitude problem) hehe.
but i know those very chio ger on frdster i chat with them on msn, they tell me exactly where they stay.
i dunno why those average girl act like this, like as if guys owe them like this, surprising those chiobus are more friendly. i think they got inferior complex.

ivy7
23-06-2005, 10:56 PM
so on msn juz ask her where she stay, she said east. i said east where , then she like attitude like fuck sia. limpei dulan delete her msn and ask her fuck off.(i think i attitude problem) hehe.
but i know those very chio ger on frdster i chat with them on msn, they tell me exactly where they stay.
i dunno why those average girl act like this, like as if guys owe them like this, surprising those chiobus are more friendly. i think they got inferior complex.

wah, pple dun wan to tell you where they stay means got attitude or hv inferiority complex ah?

jinrenhe
23-06-2005, 11:20 PM
wah, pple dun wan to tell you where they stay means got attitude or hv inferiority complex ah?

Hahahaha... thats e diff b/w a guy & a women's mentality

But i agreed that some average gals have big attitude & the pretty ones turned out surprising friendly.
Bishan J8 Poh Kim got this rely ugly sales gal.. face like pig one.. knn service also damm bad. That time i asked her abt this korean vcd, she replied" All our shows are there. Not there means not there.."
I tu-lan & purposely asked to call the other branches to check since Poh Kim got so many branches. If she had volunteered to check 4 me, I wld have actually said dun need.
Basket so ugly face & she acts as though i was trying to chat her up ..

jinrenhe
23-06-2005, 11:24 PM
btw u nv include one more choice " All also tao & not easy to get along"

spermmann2003
24-06-2005, 12:06 AM
If pretty girl dao still can accept, but i cant stand it when plain jane act dao. Nothing to hao lian want to act dao.

Went to Double O once with group of friends, then encounter a full girls group, some chio, some normal. So my friend all went for the chio bus, so i thought to myself: "ok, plain jane lonely, should be easier to attack" Sibei wrong manz, knn act dao like nobody business, Ask for her name, she said why should i give u. Ask where she stay, she said why should you care.

Dont she realise its the only time she gets approached, maybe once in a lifetime, when she got darkness on her side.

milffella
24-06-2005, 01:28 AM
Hahahaha... thats e diff b/w a guy & a women's mentality

But i agreed that some average gals have big attitude & the pretty ones turned out surprising friendly.
Bishan J8 Poh Kim got this rely ugly sales gal.. face like pig one.. knn service also damm bad. That time i asked her abt this korean vcd, she replied" All our shows are there. Not there means not there.."
I tu-lan & purposely asked to call the other branches to check since Poh Kim got so many branches. If she had volunteered to check 4 me, I wld have actually said dun need.
Basket so ugly face & she acts as though i was trying to chat her up ..

hahhaa yeah...this is one of the experience i got.....but the only different thing is i was with a pretty girl that time when i had bad service from a stupid salesgirl in metro

milffella
24-06-2005, 01:29 AM
If pretty girl dao still can accept, but i cant stand it when plain jane act dao. Nothing to hao lian want to act dao.

Went to Double O once with group of friends, then encounter a full girls group, some chio, some normal. So my friend all went for the chio bus, so i thought to myself: "ok, plain jane lonely, should be easier to attack" Sibei wrong manz, knn act dao like nobody business, Ask for her name, she said why should i give u. Ask where she stay, she said why should you care.

Dont she realise its the only time she gets approached, maybe once in a lifetime, when she got darkness on her side.

that is true, it seems they have inferior complex like i said.
maybe they only find their own kind , like duck for duck , swan for swan maybe.

milffella
24-06-2005, 01:38 AM

no la, that is not my point. definately there is more of it, juz like i can hardly remember,wad i meant was, dun think all the guys she know give in to her ( average looking girls seeking attention) . means all the guys in the world give in to her.
she might think she would be the queen pig in the pig sty
....doesnt mean she is the queen pig in the swan's lake.
right or not guys?
doesnt mean those other guys she knew bloody despo and low life doesnt meant all the guys muz polish her heels for her.
i i dun give a damn for queen of pigs......i got swans to admire.....i wun becos of some big pig breast to lower myself and let her step over my head.
i believe some brothers here would agree with me.

Cheers,

milffella
24-06-2005, 04:10 AM
btw u nv include one more choice " All also tao & not easy to get along"

because there is no such thing , hehehhe, unless it is i would add in. u wanna me add in? i add in ok?

milffella
24-06-2005, 04:12 AM
Dont she realise its the only time she gets approached, maybe once in a lifetime, when she got darkness on her side.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you bro, but one point i think it is not quite right. about the 'Dont she realise its the only time she gets approached',
she might always get approached, but by her 'same kind of pattern' man .

and there is always darkness on her side with those kind of men......
get my meaning?

so these shits think that all the men also muz polish shoe for them.........
when they living in their own world that they are the princess in their world........while in real world hahhaa......they are the last 101th queue behind miss singapore.
about looks, i feel THAT THE MAJORITY WINS.
if not why is there votes for ELECTIONS EVERY 4 YR? or miss singapore contest every year?
i dun believe in to each its own............
the counrty rule by us not the government......
they only assist in ruling the country......

Nuff said MILFfella

ashleygal
30-06-2005, 02:02 AM
so these shits think that all the men also muz polish shoe for them.........when they living in their own world that they are the princess in their world........while in real world hahhaa......they are the last 101th queue behind miss singapore.
about looks, i feel THAT THE MAJORITY WINS.

thru experience, when i was a plain jane, guys approached me for only one reason; sex(was still virgin). esp those good looking ones. how to trust guys like that, got this famous saying; "once biten, twice shy". how does guys want those plain jane(maybe still include myself?) to trust guys?

if the guy is really sincerely looking for friends, i believe no one will reject. take for example, my appearance at last night tcss with Tanner and gang was bcos Tanner is really sincerely making friends with me, no other motives. seriously i do enjoy my day out with him.

gals are more emotional than guys, thus when making friends, they have to feel comfortable with this person 1st before anything hits off. take another case for example. for me, i'm straight forward with my comments and ideas, sometimes, what i say piss ppl off. like some of my classmate, i can never get along with them, cuz they are not open minded enough, they can't take jokes or bad comments, in short, petty. this kinda ppl(mostly gals for my case), i can never click with.

it's not only with guys, gals to gals also have this kinda problem one. it's all depends on the way u guys present yourself and your main motive. make all hit off conversation simple but not that simple. (explaination: never ask stupid questions like got bf b4?(if u just wanna be friends), still V, got pet b4,etc.) asked questions like, what's your hobbies, asked abt movies, chat abt tv programs 1st. if a gal feels uncomfortable answering u ur questions, always say it's ok. it's a gentleman job to say that and never asked the question again, if the gal wanna answer, she will answer. once force, attitude will sure come one. most important, just be yourself.

just my own thoughts and views,
Ashley

milffella
30-06-2005, 02:39 AM
to ashly ger, yeah thats right, it includes in, i believe no dumb fella would go around asking ger they have bf? still v? got petting before?
this are dumb fellas,

and yes u are right, petty people with small wind cant take straight words,
thats why i say they have inferior complex......otherwise .

wad i am implying here is.....a normal chat doesnt last long with inferior complex plain asses on the net....not referring chatting face to face.
dun encounter a problem chatting face to face.....

and the pretty more above average ones are more friendly instead.
thats wad the poll is all about.
like i said probably the endurance level for chatting with plain janes and probably lower than chatting with prettier girls.
hehe a penny thoughts worth.

groo
30-06-2005, 08:33 PM
...make all hit off conversation simple but not that simple. (explaination: never ask stupid questions like got bf b4?(if u just wanna be friends), still V, got pet b4,etc.)...asked questions like, what's your hobbies, asked abt movies, chat abt tv programs 1st. if a gal feels uncomfortable answering u ur questions, always say it's ok. it's a gentleman job to say that...1st meeting and the guy shoots off with asking personal questions, i can bet you 8 out of 10 he's up to something funny... The other 2 are, most probably, having their 1st date with a girl and they behave very "cum-cum-cheng"!!! :p Anyway, if you really want a friendly meeting, topics are usually about each other's interests and general details like work or studies, etc....

As for whether pretty girls or plain janes are more dao, surprise! surprise!... i find that many of the chio-bus are more accomodating. Some of the plain janes behave as if that since you are approaching her, she must be chio and hence, they must play hard to get. But this is just a personal observation and no ill-intention against either party and i might add, i'm no beckham in the looks department... Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D

milffella
30-06-2005, 08:44 PM
great sentences, great enlightenment.....

groo
01-07-2005, 08:19 PM
great sentences, great enlightenment.....Eh? You mean the part about "...i'm no Beckham in the looks department..."? Bwahahahahahahaha! :D

milffella
02-07-2005, 01:29 AM
u know wad i meant...hehehe........

F15 Eagle
02-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Vote for no 1.

Noticed that normally there are some plain janes around the pretty girls acting as protector. If you break that defence, the pretty girl are more easier to sian.

See many plain janes act like they very pretty or top of the world type. Very stuck up also. Normally very sensitive with words (alert level very high), so not easy to sian.

That's my point of view.