PDA

View Full Version : Finally Platinium Is OPEN!!!!! Yay!!!

JBPlayer
09-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Heard tonight is opening and am invited to go for buffet :) will go and post my FR soon :) Looks like JB wind blowing off liao!!!

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:19 PM
where's the location bro?

smay
10-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Bro, MOre Info on this place please.

Extender!
10-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Heard tonight is opening and am invited to go for buffet :) will go and post my FR soon :) Looks like JB wind blowing off liao!!!

ya reopen yesterday. First day open first day kenna checking. Some more license till 2am only. Cable so small unlike Sanctum.

Zikoman
11-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Platinium Disco aka Ye Lai Xiang is located on 4th floor of Complex Lien Hoe, Taman Sentosa... ;) do a search in yahoo m'sia, there is a web site promoting the place.. :p

MikeElliot
11-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Platinium Disco aka Ye Lai Xiang is located on 4th floor of Complex Lien Hoe, Taman Sentosa... ;) do a search in yahoo m'sia, there is a web site promoting the place.. :p

If not wrong... same complex as "The Store" ... got a Spa in tht building also..

Ah Dez
11-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Heard tonight is opening and am invited to go for buffet :) will go and post my FR soon Looks like JB wind blowing off liao!!!

Woah man.... it was like so long ago... :D

Zikoman
11-07-2005, 04:42 PM
If not wrong... same complex as "The Store" ... got a Spa in tht building also..
Should be Spa Hotel.. typical budget type hotel. same 4th floor but at the other end of Complex Lien Hoe.. for those that wanna "havoc" in Platinium and stay over, this hotel ok lah.. "mai hiam buay pai lah" :D

Extender!
11-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Woah man.... it was like so long ago... :D

Where got long? Saturday den reopen 1. Open 2 days checking 2 days. Wonder will have checking tonight or not? If got den 3 days in a row liao.

Wanted to go up and take a look yesterday but lucky we never and went Sanctum instead and was enjoying ourselve there. If not up lorry again.

Zikoman
11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Where got long?
:confused: think you are at different frequency leh :D

Zikoman
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
should be Platinum Disco Lounge not Platinium ;) here's the website..

http://www.bestoffer.com.my/platinum/

JBPlayer
14-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Hi bros!! sorry ah wrong spelling!!

Sorry for taking so long to reply as was busy! Didn’t make it on opening night so I went a few days after. Here is my FR……

Booked a small room as there were only 5 of us. Arrived at about 11pm. Was surprised as there was live band! So I went downstairs to check out the band while my legs went in the room (all cock itchy one  )

They built a stage on the dance floor so not much place to dance and there were two different live bands. They now feature a Canto band and Malay band. The bands are ok only lar so I waited till the band break to see DJ Zombie play!!! ( I like his music style very unique mixes ) To my surprise they play old old techno dance walao cannot make it la!!!! Disappointed I went to confront him, so he said now hall cannot feng liao (for the time being). Was a bit sad so went back to the room…

Reached the new room and my friends were busy with the girls. So I also requested for one also, didn’t remember her number though name was Nancy. Mummy informed me that only special request then room can play hard techno music (technician will change). Mood changed and quickly asked for music change!!!! Techno YAY!!!!

Looked around for doctor but none was available! Lucky my girl sitting with me got stock and I bought 2 from her. Something nice about her as I never book her she still stayed with me. Was flying by 1am. How fast time flies when you are having fun! 3am last song liao!! Still flying dunno where to go!!! Knn called a couple of friends lucky got special place to extend but have to open four more rounds…. Didn’t mind cause all share la….. so it was a good night out! Looks like JB big wind change to small liao!

Damage Summary
Room – NO Charge but have to hit 4 round target
Beer – 4rounds (12 jugs ) abt RM700
Coke – was free flow by the mummy
Extra Goodies – RM100
Girl – RM150 (paid extra cause she stayed even when I never book her)
Mummy – RM100
Captain – RM50
Waitress – RM50

Extender!
17-07-2005, 03:08 AM
Hi bros!! sorry ah wrong spelling!!

Sorry for taking so long to reply as was busy! Didn’t make it on opening night so I went a few days after. Here is my FR……

Booked a small room as there were only 5 of us. Arrived at about 11pm. Was surprised as there was live band! So I went downstairs to check out the band while my legs went in the room (all cock itchy one  )

They built a stage on the dance floor so not much place to dance and there were two different live bands. They now feature a Canto band and Malay band. The bands are ok only lar so I waited till the band break to see DJ Zombie play!!! ( I like his music style very unique mixes ) To my surprise they play old old techno dance walao cannot make it la!!!! Disappointed I went to confront him, so he said now hall cannot feng liao (for the time being). Was a bit sad so went back to the room…

Reached the new room and my friends were busy with the girls. So I also requested for one also, didn’t remember her number though name was Nancy. Mummy informed me that only special request then room can play hard techno music (technician will change). Mood changed and quickly asked for music change!!!! Techno YAY!!!!

Looked around for doctor but none was available! Lucky my girl sitting with me got stock and I bought 2 from her. Something nice about her as I never book her she still stayed with me. Was flying by 1am. How fast time flies when you are having fun! 3am last song liao!! Still flying dunno where to go!!! Knn called a couple of friends lucky got special place to extend but have to open four more rounds…. Didn’t mind cause all share la….. so it was a good night out! Looks like JB big wind change to small liao!

Damage Summary
Room – NO Charge but have to hit 4 round target
Beer – 4rounds (12 jugs ) abt RM700
Coke – was free flow by the mummy
Extra Goodies – RM100
Girl – RM150 (paid extra cause she stayed even when I never book her)
Mummy – RM100
Captain – RM50
Waitress – RM50

U wan Feng Tao come sanctum join me. Confirm can get doctor there. Finally ind kaki liao. Find 1 day go together k? Email me. There no need so much cos my friend will be paying. Just bring your own gal cos i find the gal there normal only.(if say harsh abit is cannot make it)

JBPlayer
18-07-2005, 03:23 AM
walao bro don't think i dun have $$$ ler!!! thanx for the offer but I can cope myself... maybe if u suggest an outing that will be better :D

Ah Dez
19-07-2005, 03:03 AM
Why no one jio me go? :D

Extender!
19-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Why no one jio me go? :D

U refer to platinum or Sanctum?
If platinum u ask jbplayer jio loh
if Sanctum can jio mi.
email mi

JBPlayer
20-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Er Scantum cannot make it lar all uncle and fuck shop one hahaha even one of the singers there can ON one.. later sit in the Martell room can smell sperm on sofa... hahahaha Discovery cannot make it already cause no more trance!!! room cannot shake liao waste money go there!!!

Platinum is the best so far!!!

Come we make an outing!!! Next weekend want or not! I call Charlie book 899!!! Drinks all AA lar.... I think I have a bottle Chivas left.... Special stuff can be arranged!

Extender!
21-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Er Scantum cannot make it lar all uncle and fuck shop one hahaha even one of the singers there can ON one.. later sit in the Martell room can smell sperm on sofa... hahahaha Discovery cannot make it already cause no more trance!!! room cannot shake liao waste money go there!!!

Platinum is the best so far!!!

Come we make an outing!!! Next weekend want or not! I call Charlie book 899!!! Drinks all AA lar.... I think I have a bottle Chivas left.... Special stuff can be arranged!

Aiyah sanctum give us convenient mah, see which gal u like den do on the spot loh, save hotel $.
Since u got balance there i dun mind join u go there see see. There can shake or not? Can get doctor or not? If no den i dun go le

average jOe
22-07-2005, 05:56 AM
I have seen your posts and who love to have a great time with you. If you dont mind, pls pm me your number..

JBPlayer
23-07-2005, 10:51 PM
I have seen your posts and who love to have a great time with you. If you dont mind, pls pm me your number..

Hmmm will PM you on the next outing there ok? maybe sometime next week as I was informed now can extend by the mummy... yay!!! :)

Extender!
24-07-2005, 10:05 PM
Hmmm will PM you on the next outing there ok? maybe sometime next week as I was informed now can extend by the mummy... yay!!! :)

Bro jio mi also k. if FOC and can extend. thxs

Extender!
26-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Bro JBplayer were u there for the last few nights?
im heard ppl say that they extend till 5 also. And quite happening. Is that true? If so when wan bring me go?

8ight
28-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Bro JBplayer were u there for the last few nights?
im heard ppl say that they extend till 5 also. And quite happening. Is that true? If so when wan bring me go?

Bro, your info outdated already, platinum now is open till 7 morning .

Extender!
30-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Bro JBplayer i went there last nite as my other group of friends was there. But no extend leh. Is it only regular then they allow extend?

Extender!
05-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Br JBplayer so long no see u online. R u ok?
That day your favourite hang out place platinum Up lorry leh. 40+ of them. R u 1 of them?
I was at the kuay tiao kia stall watching live. I even record it down. Those bro who interested in seeing ppl up lorry can email me. i can send u the files. Live and exclusive. Even newspaper also dun have.

TigerGuy
08-08-2005, 11:29 PM
it's @ Taman Sentosa also known as

YE LAI XIANG......