PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Condom

goondu2002
19-05-2002, 11:29 AM
I have difficulty climaxing with a normal latex condom with my gf. She seem to enjoy it better without the condom but sometimes I cannot control.

I have tried out, like getting her to used the pill but she fear she get fat. I wanted her to try dutch-cap, but very troublesome.

If my interest is not to get her pregant, is there a condom that does that with full satisfactorion. I heard about lamp skin before. Anyone care to comment?

Deadmaninc
19-05-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by goondu2002
I have difficulty climaxing with a normal latex condom with my gf. She seem to enjoy it better without the condom but sometimes I cannot control.

I have tried out, like getting her to used the pill but she fear she get fat. I wanted her to try dutch-cap, but very troublesome.

If my interest is not to get her pregant, is there a condom that does that with full satisfactorion. I heard about lamp skin before. Anyone care to comment?

Do it raw...

FatSpider
19-05-2002, 11:38 PM
do it after period and cim

pterchew
20-05-2002, 12:36 AM
7 days b4 the period or unload it outside the loading bay.

BigBoss
20-05-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by goondu2002

Fuck her arse! How much you load oso wont get her pregnant.

manson
20-05-2002, 01:40 AM
go for permenant contraception lor..... tie up your sperm ducts! if not wait for male Pill to come out in 2006

itrr
20-05-2002, 04:30 PM
Extra sencitive from Durex. Blue colour wif a small yellow triangle labeled "NEW" at the sides. ard $3.75 in normal places and $4.25 from 7-11. try out liao give feed back ok? i personally used it since it came out. :)

FatSpider
21-05-2002, 11:08 AM
well extra sensitive is the closest u get to raw
*if i had to use one*

evo3
22-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider
well extra sensitive is the closest u get to raw
*if i had to use one*

so what is the thickness for this extra sensitive cap.

JaguarLuv
22-05-2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by evo3

Try it and you will know. It is just $4.25. ;)

evo3
22-05-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by JaguarLuv

Try it and you will know. It is just $4.25. ;)

ok thks, will get a dozen n see how well it perform.

SFSC
22-05-2002, 03:44 AM
is it that pills will surely make a ger grow fat?..wat about injection? i heard that it last 12 wks or something like that right?

itrr
22-05-2002, 09:50 AM
sometimes pills, injections all those might not be visibily effective. i suggest condom. cos everytime i finish my business i will check for leaks. at least i know confirm safe. for extra sencitive, dun have 1 dozen. only got pack of 3. i email durex asked them weather got dozen 1 anot. not even 1 reply :mad:

FatSpider
22-05-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by evo3

nfi
never used a single condom b4 :D

goondu2002
25-05-2002, 10:08 AM
Condom is a protection you cannot afford to be without but at price of pleasure.

If we follows Darwin theory, the next level of evolution would be selective breeding mechanism since all human desire it.

For men, pleasure without limit.

For women, pleasure without burden.

NEXT EVOLUTION STOP SHOULD BE MAXIMUMISING PLEASURE. Should include:-

a. Larger Penis
b. Tighter Cunt
c. Selective Breeding (Must be based on mutual agreement)

LookLookSeeSee
02-06-2002, 12:18 AM
Talking about Condom huh.... me new to fl scene. Have some contacts and will be trying one soon. Do I need to bring my own condom or she prepare for me one huh????

Dekachin
02-06-2002, 12:18 PM
Go to safesense website and see which condoms suits you best. Currently I buy my condoms from there as they have so much variety, many not even found in Singapore. Hope this info is useful

smiler
04-06-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by LookLookSeeSee
Talking about Condom huh.... me new to fl scene. Have some contacts and will be trying one soon. Do I need to bring my own condom or she prepare for me one huh????

Better you prepare one yourself as you do not know the one brought by the gal any problem or not....so in order to have a safer side, bring one yourself.......kekekeke

That's my 0.5 cents of advice.........:D

Dekachin
05-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by smiler

Better you prepare one yourself as you do not know the one brought by the gal any problem or not....so in order to have a safer side, bring one yourself.......kekekeke

That's my 0.5 cents of advice.........:D

Bro smiler dun 0.5 cents only lah.....so far your advice all quite good....so maybe should increase price to 50 cents......

badman
20-06-2002, 01:24 AM
go for IDU. 100% satisfactory. about $300 for 3 yrs

pussyman
20-06-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by badman
go for IDU. 100% satisfactory. about $300 for 3 yrs

apa IDU har? :confused:

sm_r1
02-07-2002, 12:37 AM
saw tis condom from a fren damn kinky one.... theres a bubble on the tip of the condom... heard it improves a lot of sexual fun for both party... forgot where he say buy liao but i guess shops should have it.... for me i never use.... jus stick to the 28days theory.... no misfire....... yet.... :D

pterchew
02-07-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by pussyman

apa IDU har?

IDU means Inferior, Desperate and Unwanted :rolleyes:

ColourWolf
02-07-2002, 02:36 AM
Juz a piece of advice...

some earlier replies suggested cumming in the ass or f**k during the so-called safety period of the lady to being alternatives to using the condom. Be warned tat tis two methods are highly unsafe. So if u realli wan to try tis two methods and is not ready for an unexpected pregnancy, bless u....

jtbozo
03-07-2002, 02:00 AM
Hi Bros...

Try Okamoto Condoms....really thin, almost like doing it raw. Had to check to see if its still there! Its a LOT better than Durex extra sensitive. Compared to the Durex, Durex seems to be extra insensitive...:P

Anyway, u can get it at Watsons...No. 1 brand in Japan. They have several variants, go for the green colored box. MUST TRY!!!!

cucumber
03-07-2002, 12:19 PM
Hi there,

Just wanna ask, considering that while taking off your condom after sex, there is always a risk of some vagina fluid coming into contact with your penis if you not careful enough.

What is the best way of removing the condom??
Do you yank it out as quickly as possible, roll it down slowly, pull it out from the tip, holding the rim etc......????

Please advice brothers

Dekachin
03-07-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by cucumber
Hi there,

Just wanna ask, considering that while taking off your condom after sex, there is always a risk of some vagina fluid coming into contact with your penis if you not careful enough.

What is the best way of removing the condom??
Do you yank it out as quickly as possible, roll it down slowly, pull it out from the tip, holding the rim etc......????

Please advice brothers

Do whatever makes the most sense to you........

mullah
04-07-2002, 12:31 AM
Yo brudder badman...Its IDU or IUD..?Anyway, got to agree with you its 100% safe...Dunno wats the meaning but the birth control device is inserted in the gal's arm...

Chip
15-07-2002, 01:12 AM
Use Okamoto Orchid condoms. Its the best i've ever used! Freaking thin leh... the next closest thing to doing RAW. Tried all the Durex condoms, but they can't match the Okamoto one :D