PDA

View Full Version : SYT Dow c/o Win

guzzler
14-07-2005, 04:05 AM
Got SMS from Win on Monday announcing the arrival of Dow and immediately booked a slot on Tuesday.

Got to the room for the first slot of the day at 1100am. Dow is a sweet looking 19 year old Thai/Japanese beauty. She acted a bit shy when I arrived, but warmed up fast. Did the bath/shower thing and moved to the good stuff.

She gave me a great bbbj to get started. She has a tongue piercing, so guys that like that will be happy. After the nice long bbbj I went to work on her. This girl loves a tongue lashing. She was very turned on, moaning and squirming as I worked on her.

Then she capped me and rode me for a while. This girl works it well. Very sensual and energetic. Not mechanical like some, she's very erotic and passionate...like being with an old gf instead of fl. Went through multiple positions and I finally unloaded.

Rested for a bit and had a smoke. She laid in my arms and we chatted, again like an old gf instead of someone you just met. After a bit she decided it was time for another bbbj and of course I didn't argue. Went through even more positions this time and went at it for a long time. Again, very energetic and passionate through it all, really enjoying herself.

I'm not one for ratings, but I think you get the idea from my FR. Those who know Win's girls know the quality. Dow is a gal for the guys that enjoy a pretty SYT that really gives you her full attention and devotes herself to you fully for 90 minutes. She doesn't come across as thick skinned and professional as some FL do. You treat her nice and you'll be rewarded!

Win mentioned that there was already a thread on her...but I couldn't find it. Apologies if this is a redundant thread!

Jax_
14-07-2005, 08:56 AM
bro see your FR liao very gian.. too bad Vit M low now :(

paradise
14-07-2005, 09:17 AM
same here.. gotta wait for either pay day or windfall... haha :p

deedesilover
14-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Dow is a sweet looking 19 year old Thai/Japanese beauty.If i'm not wrong, Win's sms stated that Miko and Yo are thai/japanese, Dow's pure thai? Anyone can verify? :cool:

guzzler
14-07-2005, 02:58 PM
If i'm not wrong, Win's sms stated that Miko and Yo are thai/japanese, Dow's pure thai? Anyone can verify? :cool:

I think you're right...my mistake.

c0mawhite
14-07-2005, 07:33 PM
If i'm not wrong, Win's sms stated that Miko and Yo are thai/japanese, Dow's pure thai? Anyone can verify? :cool:

doesnt matter la, for me, i not racist one, any pretty gal will do. but must be fair fair one. must be cute cute one. must be slim slim one. must be playful playful one. must be petite petite one. must blow very good one. i very chin chai one. :D

c0mawhite
14-07-2005, 07:35 PM
She gave me a great bbbj to get started. She has a tongue piercing, so guys that like that will be happy.

Win mentioned that there was already a thread on her...but I couldn't find it. Apologies if this is a redundant thread!

where the other thread? how she looks compre to other hah? :D

last year also got one win girl got studded tongue, she won some sandcastle building competition. her work was i think a buddha's face, amazing! :eek:

Horny4Ever
14-07-2005, 08:52 PM
doesnt matter la, for me, i not racist one, any pretty gal will do. but must be fair fair one. must be cute cute one. must be slim slim one. must be playful playful one. must be petite petite one. must blow very good one. i very chin chai one. :D

Bro Comawhite....very well written and very funny.....i like your style... :)

Jax_
14-07-2005, 10:38 PM
doesnt matter la, for me, i not racist one, any pretty gal will do. but must be fair fair one. must be cute cute one. must be slim slim one. must be playful playful one. must be petite petite one. must blow very good one. i very chin chai one.

wah bro like that still chin chai? :eek:

but then I agree la, minimum standard must be all that lor. :D

Horny4Ever
15-07-2005, 04:07 PM
wah bro like that still chin chai? :eek:

but then I agree la, minimum standard must be all that lor. :D

Try her yesterday...as all the bros here have said...good service,supper

bbbj,tight cunt and surely a SYT.

AK47
15-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Recieved an SMS from Win, feeling horny I decided to go for his latest arrival. Nong Dow happen to be the SYT that just flew into Singapore that afternoon. By chance, I had the luck to taste first blood for this Gem.

First impression was she's a looker! Had our local JC girl look instead of typical Thai. Yes, she does look chinese/jap with light color skin like ours. Speak average english which is good enough. Friendly and eager to pleased.
I would rate her very highly among Wins stable of girls.

Being her first customer I throughly enjoy her freshness. She wasnt in this trade before, her shyness and inexperience betrayed her. Blow job was good with deep throat, tight pussy, GF treatment and sweetness to die for. What more would you ask for?

Look: 7.5 (I would rate Zhang Ziyi 8.5)
Body: 7.0 (I would rate Zhang Ziyi 8.0)
BBBJ: 9.0 (I would rate Zhang Ziyi ......)
FJ: 9.0
Attitude: 9.0

RTF: Yes, very soon

fcukger
15-07-2005, 10:32 PM
....Win mentioned that there was already a thread on her...but I couldn't find it. Apologies if this is a redundant thread!
huhx?? y WIN nvr sms me huhx?? bro WIN?? u sleeping huhx?? i also ur regular lehx... how can u treat me like that?? not fair lehx... :D

guzzler
16-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Just a quick message for those that PM me looking for Win's contact. His e-mail is posted on several threads here....if you take a minute to look you'll find it.

LifeLife
16-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Got SMS from Win on Monday announcing the arrival of Dow and immediately booked a slot on Tuesday.

Got to the room for the first slot of the day at 1100am. Dow is a sweet looking 19 year old Thai/Japanese beauty.

Thanks for your FR, tried her on Thu. good recommendation.

Horny4Ever
17-07-2005, 04:47 PM
huhx?? y WIN nvr sms me huhx?? bro WIN?? u sleeping huhx?? i also ur regular lehx... how can u treat me like that?? not fair lehx... :D

Think he must be busy with his new born baby....try calling him lor.... :)

wankmehappy
17-07-2005, 09:22 PM
just came back from a session with nong Dow....end up, it become a very sad ending.....bros, please spend time reading it before you put any comment on my FR.....
feeling quite upset after having a big fight with my CO....decided to find someone to help me destress & immidately i think of bro win....ask him for recom & he fix me up with nong Dow....striaght away i head to the desination....
althought im on the way for a bonking session....my mind was not really feeling excited...still thinking of the argument....anyway, reach the hotel & process to Dow's room....press the door bell & a really sweet young gal open the door....she greeted me with a smile....that smile....i must tell you all....that the SWEETEST smile i ever saw.....that smile cant be act...it natural....the KC force is so strong that make me forget about the unhappiness...
i will not go through the bonking part....all i can say is that the pass fr is very very very true....the bbbj....her tightnes...that shyness....100% true....
i dont know shld say that im lucky or not, was in cloud nine when bro win alram us....feeling really sad to leave, decided to try my luck & ask bro win if i can extend for another session...the reply is YES.....hurray......i just cant believe my luck....this is abnormal....anyway....just spend the rest of the time TCSS still her english not bad....find out from her that she is actually nong Lek best friend....
times really flies....sometime i must admit that i really hatred bro win....sorry hor....just cant bare to leave & part with nong Dow....i leave the room a unhappy man....not because she is not good....it because my heart just dont wish to leave the room & i have to drag my body & soul out of the room....turning my head & look at her for the last time...she still give me that SMILE....really KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH THAT SMILE.....
what rate bros want me to give her....PREFECT 10...a big 10.....must i add some star on it???? kekekeke
M i happy or unhappy???? till now, i still cant figure out myself....although i hatred you, bro win...i must really thanks you for bring this super SYT to us....salute to you....
BLURme :confused:

Exciter101
17-07-2005, 10:16 PM
just came back from a session with nong Dow....end up, it become a very sad ending.....
feeling quite upset after having a big fight with my CO....

Bro, hope things will get better with your CO.
U take care.....

wizberg
17-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Was there today for the 2pm appointment, first of the day I presume, so you must be the one after me. =)

I must concur with your comments on her. Very sweet smile and her shyness really melts you totally. And 100% gf feeling dudes!

No juicy report on the action but rest assured she is all out to satisfy you and will not hestiate all means to make you happy.

Ratings
Looks - 7/10 (very sweet look!)
Body - 7/10 (Slim type, those I like)
FJ - 8/10 (tries very hard to make me cum 2nd time)
BJ - 7/10 (not much action coz I was busy satisfying her below myself..hehe)
GF Feel - 10/10 (the shyness....the hugs...)
RTF - Yes! (but not too soon coz scare to fall under her charms..haha)

she still give me that SMILE....really KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH THAT SMILE.....
what rate bros want me to give her....PREFECT 10...a big 10.....

Exciter101
17-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Very sweet smile and her shyness really melts you totally. And 100% gf feeling dudes!
RTF - Yes! (but not too soon coz scare to fall under her charms..haha)

From your FR and bro wankmehappy's, i super gian liao.
But knn, due to super heavy load of work unable to go leh.. :(
Will definitely try if schedule allows :D

Jax_
18-07-2005, 12:03 AM
From your FR and bro wankmehappy's, i super gian liao.
But knn, due to super heavy load of work unable to go leh..
Will definitely try if schedule allows

Bro, my sentiments exactly!

Super heavy work load and what's worse, Vit M low! :(
Will definitely try if Vit M allow.

Aanok
18-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Bros, if i did not recall wrongly "Dow" mean Star - so you are the Moon accompany by the shining Star. Hope your heart did not melt, end of the day we still need to return to our base.

trek2
18-07-2005, 12:43 AM
But knn, due to super heavy load of work unable to go leh.. :(
Will definitely try if schedule allows :D

Try booking her last Friday, but not sucessful.
End up had a session with Miko.
Heard Miko left on Sat nite and I was the last for her session in S'pore.

Well still eyeing on Dow now.....

Klown
20-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Eh Bro Win got 3 girls in Spore at the moment?
Maybe Bro Wankmehappy might want to try 3 on 1...
He never seems to get enough sex.... :D

phantom_vroom
20-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Eh Bro Win got 3 girls in Spore at the moment?

Ya fully agree as he seem like have tried all the gals brought by Bro Win leh...... :D

Horny4Ever
21-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Ya fully agree as he seem like have tried all the gals brought by Bro Win leh...... :D

Maybe he only trust the gals bro win brings in.....

geminitwinmale
21-07-2005, 03:30 PM
cheer horny4ever,

What is yr rate between Natt and Dow in term of look, boob size, and service? Is damage similar with Natt?
Can't decide which one to bonk as cash is kind of constrain.

Thanks... :confused:

Horny4Ever
23-07-2005, 08:02 PM
cheer horny4ever,

What is yr rate between Natt and Dow in term of look, boob size, and service? Is damage similar with Natt?
Can't decide which one to bonk as cash is kind of constrain.

Thanks... :confused:

Hi bro

In my own view
Bonking dow is like having sex with gf....she is a cute and sweet gal,very gf feeling and willing to please me.
While boking natt is like having sex with a bollywood superstar,i can let my fanatise run wild.Squeezing those 34D tits of her and looking at her when i shot at her face was like.......u imagine yourself. :)

imsexfreak
25-07-2005, 10:13 AM
Saturday ard 10.45pm... just landed in sg from oversea and feel the urge to release. Sms Bro Win for his recommendation and reply came like lighting, SYT DOW....
Drove and arrive bonking ground in 5mins. Ring on door bell and found a fairy opening the door. She is as what all bros have said about her.... fairy looking, 1.60m height and have a really really smooth skin... Get to know that she is studying 1st year accounting in Changrai and due to lack of money to pay for tuition fee, she came to sg to service all bros.
The shower session with her was so-so and she admitted that she is not good in shower. Next, we proceed to bed and immediately, we have our room service at 69 position. Pussy was cleanly shaved and odourless... guess i have made her high as her moaning was real. Soon after, she willingly positioned herself to allow me to finger and lick her at the same time till she came.
Next she proceed to BBBJ me, suction was marvellous and all the ups and downs motion is by mouth till i CIM which i think i will rate a 101/100. Clean up and rest on the bed with her and TCSS.
She even gave me a good massage follow by a 2nd session of automatic BBBJ from her. She told me to get my didi up and she tried her very best to wake him up with her warm mouth. After another 10-15mins, didi still in coma and told her will RTF for her. Do some clean up, gave her a passionate and gf style kiss, pay for her, and left the room sadly, missing every single sight of her.
Any bro that gg to try her, do take good care of her.

My rates for Dow would be 10/10 for all categories.
Hope after reading this FR, bros can up my points and rep.

fcukger
25-07-2005, 12:12 PM
...My rates for Dow would be 10/10 for all categories.
Hope after reading this FR, bros can up my points and rep.
"got shadow or not"?? the rating for this WIN ger so good??
c u guys FR mi cant stand liaox... but me injured mi back during wk lehx...
any bro out there got any info when she is leaving sgp huhx??

thx in adv.
cheers,
fcukger :D

Exciter101
25-07-2005, 12:15 PM
"got shadow or not"?? the rating for this WIN ger so good??
c u guys FR mi cant stand liaox... but me injured mi back during wk lehx...
any bro out there got any info when she is leaving sgp huhx??

thx in adv.
cheers,

Bro, departure date is 27th.....
Hurry if u want... :D

fcukger
25-07-2005, 12:19 PM
thx duke...

cheers,

guzzler
25-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Had to go back and see Dow today before she leaves tomorrow.

This session was much more intense than the first. The girl almost killed me. Went through all the action of last session but better! In the end, she got on top and rode me like there was no tomorrow. Left me laying there sweating and gasping for breath!

Win....bring this sweety back to us soon! If not, I think I'll find myself headed to Chaing Rai to look for her!

brs_worid
27-09-2005, 12:17 PM
All the bros who have missed out on Dow, or those who have read about her and would like to try, wait no more cause shes back on our shores.
Would like to be first in line, but recently short of the Ms, so guess I have to wait. But like Mr Seetoh in Makansutra, die die must try! 2 and a half pair of chopsticks..... Bro Win, your timing always salah, when got M, no girls my kind, when girls my kind, no M....sigh

c0mawhite
27-09-2005, 02:30 PM
After another 10-15mins, didi still in coma and told her will RTF for her.

dow is lek's fren? thats cool :D

ay bro, i dun remember anyone doing me leh..... :eek: n no....no rtf me pls!

wankmehappy
27-09-2005, 03:28 PM
dow is lek's fren? thats cool

ay bro, i dun remember anyone doing me leh..... :eek: n no....no rtf me pls!
i want to book you...can???
happyme :D

c0mawhite
27-09-2005, 07:34 PM
i want to book you...can???

basket....can, u posted to bkk tell me. i tell u to go which bar hort to find me :D

wankmehappy
27-09-2005, 08:06 PM
basket....can, u posted to bkk tell me. i tell u to go which bar hort to find me :D
result not out yet...still pending....maybe i can go work there part-time too....kekekeke...see you there....
happyme

elaw
27-09-2005, 09:27 PM

Yep. I fully agree with u.

:D

guzzler
28-09-2005, 01:14 PM
All the bros who have missed out on Dow, or those who have read about her and would like to try, wait no more cause shes back on our shores.
Would like to be first in line, but recently short of the Ms, so guess I have to wait. But like Mr Seetoh in Makansutra, die die must try! 2 and a half pair of chopsticks..... Bro Win, your timing always salah, when got M, no girls my kind, when girls my kind, no M....sigh

I've been on an extended break from the scene....focusing on my gf. Asked Win not to send me updates to not tempt me. Very glad to come across your message bro, thanks!

Guess I'm coming down from the mountain...can't resist Dow!

c0mawhite
28-09-2005, 02:02 PM
result not out yet...still pending....maybe i can go work there part-time too....kekekeke...see you there....
happyme

u newbie, have to sit inside, service the ah guas and gsy boys first, then u can join me n win to service ladies customers. nowadays business quite bad, have to stand on the streets liao.... :( :D

Rolling Stone I
28-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Had a 10 o'clock 'coffee break' appointment with Dow this morning.

What can I say? Can confirm what was written in previous FRs. Indeed, she looks very cute, has a very good attitude, and is definitely service-oriented.

In the looks department, I would rate her 8/10. I especially appreciated the manicured and colours nails. Looks very classy!

Body is very nice, skin is soft as silk. Slightly tanned, but that is no problem to me at all. Boobs are small but firm, with delightfull protruding pinkish nipples. Very sparse pussy hair, seems to be naturally bald. Pussy felt very tight (no KY used).

Didn't manage to have a second shot (due to my own time constraints), but had a wonderfull time with Dow.

Pls treat her well as she is a very nice girl! Understand that she will be here till 11th of Oct.

Thanks to Bro Win for top notch service by a very cute lady. For sure, i will be RTF next week.

wankmehappy
28-09-2005, 07:40 PM
u newbie, have to sit inside, service the ah guas and gsy boys first, then u can join me n win to service ladies customers. nowadays business quite bad, have to stand on the streets liao....
yek....that not my cups of tea leh....can go in through connection or not???
my ass hole still virgin....later tonight must go bonk heng cai liao....yesterday lose on ajax, draw on ilie...tonight cheong pool & anderlecht liao....

holding
29-09-2005, 12:58 AM
How could I have missed her when she came the 1st time? As requested by Win, here's a brief FR:

As mentioned, first impression: she's a shy gal. And like Katty, I find her English good - passable, able to carry on simple conversation most of the time. And she's really a pretty gal - at least according to my standard.

Very nice shower we had, with no action. Then the very nice BBBJ. And then her many on-top position that she tried on me; really intense...very shiok. And then missionary - really close...with legs all the way to shoulder and chest...after many many mins of pumpin, finally cummed...

So tired...and we had a nice chat for remainder of session. She complained of sore neck; and I helped massage for her; perhaps I should also ask for tip? And we teased...and talk...and teased...till time's up.

If there's one thing that make her stand out amongst some of the best FLs I've tried so far (ok, i admit not a lot...), it's her smile and really joyful laugh. As she say, her motto: Happy and live life fully.

Will RTF if have the chance ...

wa81
29-09-2005, 04:22 AM
hi... newbie here.... been attracted by all the FRs here abt Dow and really like to made her my first FL... could any bros here pm me the contact??? thank you thank you :p

wa81
29-09-2005, 04:27 AM
double post... sorrie... :D

catscopy
29-09-2005, 12:57 PM
ive gone through all the post...

cant find info on the damage and how to contact Bro Win. :p

simoncowell
29-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Bros who have tried Dow, may i ask if she allows CIM?

I heard Natt is coming back tmr...i shall draw first blood...heehee

c0mawhite
29-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Bros who have tried Dow, may i ask if she allows CIM?

I heard Natt is coming back tmr...i shall draw first blood...heehee

ya man, can cim or not? sian leh, i rather have dice, pinky, cindy, lek or noi come back

Exciter101
30-09-2005, 01:31 AM
FR on DOW!!

gotta keep this short cos it's past 1am, these long days of work with no end in sight is dragging me down! cannot tahan anymore so break my own 'dry spell!' called trusty WIN up for 2 shots of DOW! 1130pm some more!! what the hell!! got my taste of heavenly bliss out of her! 4got all abt my worries!! this girl is definitely the Sweetest Young Thing!! all bros who have not tried her yet, don't miss out!!! :)

c0mawhite
30-09-2005, 12:32 PM
FR on DOW!!

gotta keep this short cos it's past 1am, these long days of work with no end in sight is dragging me down! cannot tahan anymore so break my own 'dry spell!' called trusty WIN up for 2 shots of DOW! 1130pm some more!! what the hell!! got my taste of heavenly bliss out of her! 4got all abt my worries!! this girl is definitely the Sweetest Young Thing!! all bros who have not tried her yet, don't miss out!!! :)

her blow good or not? ah...never mind, my wish on something else has been fulfilled :D

sam33
30-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Short FR on Dow:
Tried her yesterday at 4pm slot. She is indeed a very sweet young thing. claims that she is 22 but looks like 18. looks like those young girls walking around Orchid Rd. Feel like doing with a secondary school girl.
No Cim for me( may be don't like me). Say my DiDi too big, make her very pain, so end up one shot in CD in her mouth, second shoot on her small cute breast.
One special good thing about her is that she really wash me up in the bathtub. that was the best I even tried. She even rub every toe of mine!!!
Bro who like SYT should not miss her.
Cheers

wankmehappy
30-09-2005, 03:08 PM
FR on DOW!!

bro 101...finally you back in action....me going tmr you know....kekeke

c0mawhite
30-09-2005, 05:30 PM
bro 101...finally you back in action....me going tmr you know....kekeke

haha, what time?

deedesilover
01-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Read so many good FR on Dow and I missed her the first round she was here so I didn't want to miss the second round like how I missed Fanny. It was almost time for me to leave work, I quickly smsed Win and asked if there's any slots for Dow available tonight. He replied saying the last slot's available and I took it without hesitation.

[Fast forward]

Upon reaching the destination, I smsed Win for the room number, he replied promptly and I quickly rushed up. When the lift door opened, I walked out and looked for the helpful arrow sign that would bring me to Dow. At that moment, I saw another girl in her bathrobe going the other way and I thought to myself, "Wonder if she's working as well." Then I went on my way to Dow's room. Rang the bell and waited patiently not knowing what to expect. The door opened, I peeked in and there was Dow. She's a 7.5/10 SYT with a pretty face and beautiful smile.

In the room she asked if I saw a girl when I was walking towards her room and said that's Natt. Ah...yes, the other one of Win's girl. 36C I heard. Dow kept saying Natt's big and she's small (boobs). But to me it didn't matter. I'm not a boobs person and Dow has got the perfect size for me. It was just right.

[Fast forward]

1. We spent a good 30 minutes in the shower. She showered me first and then I tried to shower her hehe. BBBJ in shower and she tried hard to make me cum but didn't succeed as I usually don't cum during BJs. I would rate the 1/2 hr shower + BBBJ as 9/10.
2. Room action: She didn't get a chance to catbath me as I was all over her when we started. I didn't give her a chance to in fact. I was working on her, to make her feel comfortable. Licked downwards, and was delighted to encounter what the previous FR posters mentioned. Sparse hair with nice pussy. I read about the "How to make girls squirt" from the "Adult discussion about Sex" forum and tried it on Dow. I didn't make her squirt, but she did wet my fingers and all this while she became very hot. I'd say she don't moan loud, but it doesn't really matter to me as if it's natural and real to me, I'm happy.
3. Started of in missionary, she put on cap for me and inserted it into her. Pumped for a good 5-10 minutes and tried inserting it deeper into her and after awhile she started pulling me closer and tighter to her with each thrust. Couldn't cum in this position so I switched to doggie. She knew what I wanted and automatically turned around with her butt towards me. I grabbed two pillows and placed it under her tummy so that she wouldn't feel so tiring and uncomfortable. As this position is tigher it felt better and I came quickly after 5-10 minutes as well.
4. GFE [Girlfriend Effect] The description of my FR seems short and quick, but in actual fact it felt so good. She gave me 100% GFE that I really enjoyed. Overall I had a single shot but I felt that it was sufficient and I was really contented with that single shot. After the session I tried giving her a massage and then went back to bed and she gave me one. Like a gf, she started searching for white hair on my head and started plucking them out for me. Felt kinda old when she started handing me strand after strand of white hair...I need a good break from work.
5. She was quite naughty. Slapped my butt twice during my time there. I couldn't resist but slapped her butt back.
6. When I had to leave, I gave her hugs after hugs and when I left the room and turned back, she left a gap open and was peeking out. Think she was kinda sad that I was leaving, and wished me "good luck" saying that we might not meet again. Maybe she was trying to hint for me to visit her again which I would like to if Vitamin M's permits.

Strong points: GFE, Aim to please, pretty face, nice figure (to me).

I'm not sure if she will do CIM as I didn't cum when she BBBJ for me in shower, maybe she might have allowed me to. Now we'll never know. She's very frenchable, and allows fingering. That's all for now.

laodi123456789
01-10-2005, 11:00 AM
How to contact Win/Jen

ONE
Win's email address is [email protected]. Win dun seem to reliable with this since he hate computers so much :D

TWO
You can also PM me if you wan to met Win or Jen's gers. Please put the name of the ger you want as heading of your PM. Include your "name" and contact number - and any conditions on when Win/Jen can contact you to arrange ur appointment- for example "contact me only between 9-5 on weekdays". If u dun follow these directions - u wun get any reply - ur PM go to rubbish bin.

I WILL QC your nick b4 I pass your details on, so lagi best if you have contributed to the forum in positive way. Please see Bro ETHANAS sticky thread on d GUIDE for NEWBIES to get some idea - This thread is at top of FL dome. I am just a regular BS poster so no guarantee that I will look at my PM every day - only when I free then I QC.

There are other ways to get in contact with Win, I leave it to the hard working new bros us to find them

LED...
01-10-2005, 11:18 AM
FR for Dow........war was declared last Thursday, very 1st bomb in the morning........... :D

Look : 7.5/10 SYT, innocent but very SWEET
Figure: 7.5/10 Small boobs (Im a boob's lover), pettie but skin like toufu (+++)
Bath: SOP
Catbath: mild
BJ: 7/10 slow in the beginning but ........ended CIM (with cap)
FJ: 7/10 soft moan....
Attitude: 8/10 innocent in the beginning but turn out to be a playful ger when you hit the tune......
GFF: 98% hugging, kissing and conversation was good
RTF: :rolleyes:

Another gem not to be miss.............IMO...........cheers

c0mawhite
01-10-2005, 01:33 PM
everything about her seems good, except the cim clause....aiya

redsunz17
02-10-2005, 05:37 AM
bro win, you forget me liao.....haha..let me know ok?

brs_worid
02-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Had my session with Dow yesterday evening, and I finally realise what all the fuss about her melting the various bros heart were about. She is indeed pretty and all bros can ask win how fussy I am about looks...and so when I say pretty....I really mean it.

At first before I book my session with Win, I was abit skeptical because there were different reviews about her service standards...some were good some were not so good....win's advise was to treat her good....and I did...I treated her good and she treated me like a king.

I tot since I'm there, and if I just want to get service by her through out the session, I may not get what I want from her...so I decided to service her instead...and shes the kind of girl you would want to service cause...she looks so innocent and her pussy is like...so delicate and virgin looking that you don't mind going down on her...unlike some girls you know where once you look down it looks like a battlefield...2..hehe. Hers was totally different, it looks like a work of art...and I could go dow on her all night long. I spent a good 15 to 25 mins eating her and fingering her till she went insane, as you eat and finger her, she would open her legs wider and wider for you as if she wanted you to stick your whole head in. As I could not take her moaning any more I had to enter her and it felt really good...the first round I was on top...and as I was going in and out of her....I just love the expression on her face...not the CFM type...but the...oh I didn't know sex could be so good type...hehe..if you know what I mean. She had ulcers, so I told her that I did not want a bbbj or even a bj as I'm pretty alright with it...sometimes you just got to give and take alittle, but we're out just for fun and not to torture the girls. After resting for awhile, she insisted on giving me a bbbj and I just told her...its not neccessary, she insisted at least a bj...so I obliged. When she put my cock into her mouth...she was like so fascinated by it and was licking and sucking on it as if she was carressing her pet dog/cat. After a couple of mins, she went on top of me...and was riding me really hard this time...she had transformed from a innocent girl into a girl obsessed with having sex...and she was rocking on me back and forth and not up and down...she was rubbing me with a pussy so hard it almost gave me a skin burn.....she was determined to cum first I assume...but her expression was one I would never forget...after good 15 mins of rubbing me with her pussy back and forth...she started to go up and down and alittle around too....than she lied back and I assume the top position and trusted for at most 5 mins before I could hold it no longer and came...

I honestly think she would be a top 5 bonks in my (paid sex) list. Yes, like some bros out there say....her service is nothing to shout about...but like the advise given...how you want to be treated you got to treat her the same way. I'm definitely going for a RTF, even if I've to spend the last of my $150....well...I get to keep $20 cause its a RTF...lol

soccer_maniacr7
03-10-2005, 11:03 PM
So no CIM on the menu.hmm...cos when ask Win if they allow CIM his reply was "All can". Tot it was a trademark for Win's gals nowasday. anyway thks all bro who wrote the wonderful FR. realli make me gian gian. Made my appt tmr liao...

wankmehappy
04-10-2005, 12:01 PM
So no CIM on the menu.hmm...cos when ask Win if they allow CIM his reply was "All can". Tot it was a trademark for Win's gals nowasday. anyway thks all bro who wrote the wonderful FR. realli make me gian gian. Made my appt tmr liao...
hope to see fr from you.....can if she allow CIM or not lor...you try lar....

soccer_maniacr7
04-10-2005, 11:48 PM
sorri bro,got abit mixed up. i had Lek instead of Dow. Had posted my FR on her thread alreadi. Well, no CIm in the end(she tried but after sometime tell me 2 cap n i can c she looking abit tired so i cap n bonk) n i was somehw abit disappted but her great attitude juz make up 4it. Overall a veri bonk. probably if ammunition n time is available, will want 2try Dow. Thks

wankmehappy
05-10-2005, 02:27 PM
sorri bro,got abit mixed up. i had Lek instead of Dow. Had posted my FR on her thread alreadi. Well, no CIm in the end(she tried but after sometime tell me 2 cap n i can c she looking abit tired so i cap n bonk) n i was somehw abit disappted but her great attitude juz make up 4it. Overall a veri bonk. probably if ammunition n time is available, will want 2try Dow. Thks
OIC...will go read it up...

skywalker68
06-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Met with Dow yesterday....am glad that she doesn't appear like a typical dark thai girl...Dow is fair...sweet....cheeky at times....
Went up to hotel room as informed by Bro Win -- Dow said I was the first of the day....i could tell from the look of her face.....i didn't mind

Dow was wearing a robe and we started with small talk, she's from chiang-rai as she claimed....as we chatted.....i slowly reached for her robe to untie it to reveal a pair nice boobs although not big (boob lovers will be disappointed....), and a shaven pussy....yummy!!!! Dow disrobed and I proceeded to fondle her breasts and kiss/lick her nipples while also feeling the surface of her pussy...she began to rub on my manhood and was pumping it with her hand already!!!! wow the feeling was sensational....hurricane skywalker was brewing!!!!!

Dow ran the bathtub and we proceeded in there where she continued to caressed & pumped my manhood until I had to stop her!!! She gave me a very thorough clean-up which ended with a mouth guggle using listerine !!! hmmm this girl has standards....

Onto the bed - we began to explore one another - using hands, fingers and mouths....and as she hugged and ran her hands all over me......i did the same and also started to probe her cave....in & out....in & out....
Very quickly Dow went down on me RAW.....taking my manhood fully in her mouth - uncapped (the condition being that no CIM - i'm ok with that), and with each slurp on my manhood, I could feel the tide coming in - the girl was really taking it in whole-heartedly!!!! I quickly suggested a 69, the side of her pussy in my face was simply too good!!! i continued to probe her cave while teasing the perimeter of her cave before i spreaded the walls of her cave and went to explore it.... the intensity of my exploration of her cave must have caused her to intensify her slurps and soon enough i came and boy it felt so good!!!! of cos not CIM...

Halftime report - Dow cleaned me up and cleaned herself as well and then gave a glass of water as we rested in bed and tcss...she is 21 yrs old (but i thot i read somewhere that she slightly younger? it doesn't matter), she's saving up $$$ for accountancy education which is admirable, and will be leaving Sing next week. And as she closed her as while we rested - I have to say Dow looked absolutely sweet -- looking at her from the side and seeing how her hair flows in place. She could very well be one of our very own SQ girls!!!! I continued to caress her as we chatted while she fondled my manhood all the time and so it was time for second half...

Manhood primed for action -- Dow applied the cap and i told her that I intend to give her a long ride.....like 20mins or more......she said cannot....that she likes to finish off asap....i said too bad -- "Superman's here today!", she asked if I'm the same guy who did Lek cos apparently that chap told Lek that he was Superman !!!! but I did not do Lek......Dow did not believe and appeared jealous.....she looks pretty when jealous as well !!!!

Started in missionary - i pumped Dow slowly but well and hard....clinging onto the edge of the mattress to enable deeper penetration.....with each pump, Dow moaned & moaned....her hands grabbing my hands and reaching for my ass.....i then told her to turnover for doggie.....wow.....i fondled her breasts and held her by her waist as i continued to pump her - this time not slowly anymore but very vigorously.....Dow was moaning harder now.....the sight of my manhood moving in and out of her in doggie position is really buay-tahan...
after awhile change to rider position -- Dow came on top of me and rode like was now tomorrow --- in spite of all the action i did not come....told her i was Superman --- could have gone on for much longer !!!! And so Dow removed cap to kiss and suck on manhood for a while before we proceeded to wash-up.....

Post match briefing/analysis - Dow sat by the mirror to comb her hair and re-apply very subtle cosmetic as I dressed up. I sat on bed and she came over and sat on my lap as i hugged her and then just laid across on the bed - you gotta feel that you want that moment to last.....here's a very sweet girl and cheeky at times.....earning to fund her education -- at least i hope that its true.....i told her that i hope that she will earn what she wants to and go back to further her education and get a good job and put this to past....she will make a good wife I'm sure...in fact she said that a customer in Sing offered to marry her but that she felt that he was a control freak - checking her every move, passport and all.....I'll not say more......

to all bros -- i say treat Dow well.....
and to Bro Win -- thanks!!!!
peace...

CrazyOx
06-10-2005, 11:39 AM
:p Any Brother can PM me WIN's contact?

Exciter101
08-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Today went for a slot with Dow again...
Nice to get pampered again by a gem from Win.
Although went for one shot, it was a sextifying one...
She is still hard at work to please, like her bbbj.
Her slurping skills is there but she could not get me to cum.....kekeke...
So this went on for about 15min before i inform to put on the coat for me.
I like the part when i bonk her in missionary, she starts to rub her clitrois.
Damn nice, makes me even hiong in bonking her man.....kekeke...
One shot was all i need....
If anyone wants to try this gem, don't miss out.
She is leaving very very soon.....

poompoom
16-12-2005, 11:13 AM
good news to evry one. nong Dow is back to serve the bros here. pls contact bro jen for futher details. thks.

omoide
16-12-2005, 03:25 PM
good news to evry one. nong Dow is back to serve the bros here. pls contact bro jen for futher details. thks.

oh no.... there goes my vit M..........

here i cum!!

sigh. :cool:

HoRnYhUnK
16-12-2005, 04:16 PM
hi guys, excellent FRs posted by the bros here! would like to know wat's the damage for Dow? :)

Exciter101
16-12-2005, 04:57 PM
My fav gal is back..... :D
Guys don't miss out on this one...
Trust me on this coz i went twice.....

Exciter101
16-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Trust me on this coz she is the only one that i rtf.....

poompoom
16-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Trust me on this coz she is the only one that i rtf.....
bro, u noe liao so dun need sms u liao rite. quick, make ur booking, ur fav slot might be taken up liao.

poompoom
16-12-2005, 06:43 PM
bros out there, pls bombard bro Jen. he is Dow CEO nw.

Exciter101
16-12-2005, 10:12 PM
bro, u noe liao so dun need sms u liao rite. quick, make ur booking, ur fav slot might be taken up liao.

Book liao...... :D
Say u kinda no sound no pic....semi-retire?
Do keep the "goods" coming......hahaha..

poompoom
17-12-2005, 05:38 AM
Book liao...... :D
Say u kinda no sound no pic....semi-retire?
Do keep the "goods" coming......hahaha..
gd, nt no sound, no pics. busy leh. so many thing, so little time.

wankmehappy
17-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Book liao......

bro 101, this time round you faster then me hor. i only manage to get tmr slot.:(
happyme:D

c0mawhite
17-12-2005, 01:56 PM
bro 101, this time round you faster then me hor. i only manage to get tmr slot.:(
happyme

haha, tmr huh? hurh hurh hurh.....:D

Exciter101
17-12-2005, 04:36 PM
bro 101, this time round you faster then me hor. i only manage to get tmr slot.
happyme

What to do.... :D
Good thing is u get to go too, right?....hahahha..
No worries, bro.
Good things must try.....die die must try...

poompoom
19-12-2005, 01:46 AM
What to do.... :D
Good thing is u get to go too, right?....hahahha..
No worries, bro.
Good things must try.....die die must try...
bro, try liao then song bo? hahaha

hcrazy
19-12-2005, 02:24 AM
how do i get in contact with jen ? want to try out this gal

Exciter101
19-12-2005, 08:53 AM
bro, try liao then song bo? hahaha

Let's put it this way, it was good to see her again.
Shall rtf if time and schedule permits.
Any discount??? :p

poompoom
19-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Let's put it this way, it was good to see her again.
Shall rtf if time and schedule permits.
Any discount??? :p
nw her rate is 130 liao leh. u mean u dun manage to get a slot? hw can jen treat u tis way?

Baywatcher
19-12-2005, 10:57 AM
hi, how do I contact jen to get a time slot? I have done a search but cannot find this nick "jen" leh.

southshore06
19-12-2005, 12:51 PM
I want to try Win girl but last time i give my phone he didn't reply. I think biz too good. So say :(

Horny4Ever
19-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I want to try Win girl but last time i give my phone he didn't reply. I think biz too good. So say :(
bro... think u still a newbie.... try getting a bro u know to intro u.....:)

poompoom
19-12-2005, 06:36 PM
hi, how do I contact jen to get a time slot? I have done a search but cannot find this nick "jen" leh.
sigh. u still haven wake up yet. after so long still dun noe who is jen? hw 2 give u contact?

Baywatcher
20-12-2005, 12:20 AM
sigh. u still haven wake up yet. after so long still dun noe who is jen? hw 2 give u contact?
Newbie so still sotong mah. What to do ?:D

AhYoung
20-12-2005, 12:51 AM

sorry anyone got win email... i lost mine... or can get him to email me at [email protected]... i thk he will remember me.. thks

poompoom
20-12-2005, 03:30 AM
sorry anyone got win email... i lost mine... or can get him to email me at [email protected]... i thk he will remember me.. thks
of cuz remenber although u oni came once. m i rite?

bjboy
20-12-2005, 05:07 PM
of cuz remenber although u oni came once. m i rite?

I had win's number before, but he changed his number several times and I lost it thereafter. Could anyone show me how to reach him or have him reach me?

Thanks!

bjboy
20-12-2005, 05:11 PM
Is Jen the same person as Win?

Joe.w
20-12-2005, 10:14 PM
thank you bro jen again for the arrangement of Dow to tarma with Noi.:D

Dow is really a thai gem. She looks almost chinese and speak good english. Very smooth and fair complexion. My type of gal.
A minus because of the small boobs but very fun to be with. Very playful indeed.

Noi is also a hardworking gal. Eager to please you with her service. A + for that. Looks is not as pretty as Dow but very accomdating throughout the whole session.

I had a wonderful session with both of them. Thank you once again bro jen and sorry for the lateness:cool:

Dow

looks 8.5
body 8.0 ( boob a bit small)
BBBJ 8.5 ( Deep throat)
FJ 7.5

Noi

Looks 6.5
body 7.0
BBBJ 8.5 ( very hardworking, non stop BJJJ)
FJ 8.0 ( + for sound system)

c0mawhite
20-12-2005, 10:30 PM
thank you bro jen again for the arrangement of Dow to tarma with Noi.:D

come to think of it, i have fukk her yet!!!:eek:

poompoom
21-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Is Jen the same person as Win?
bro, let me ans ur question, we r both diff person n i din change hp no. jus that u busy trying other OKT stocks. pls dun mislead everyone. thks

Horny4Ever
21-12-2005, 10:05 PM
When u going to bonk her? i book mine this fri already..... :)

Exciter101
21-12-2005, 10:14 PM

Don't worry, u have ample time for that....:D

poompoom
21-12-2005, 11:11 PM
bro, he where got time, nw busy with the lua cai. tio bo, coma? hahaha.
so is 36 E or 36 F?

Horny4Ever
22-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Bro, not much time left..... if i am not wrong, 6 more days...:)

poompoom
22-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Bro, not much time left..... if i am not wrong, 6 more days...:)
bro, u 4get 2 mention, nt much slot left too. hahaha.

junkies
22-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Thank bro jen for the session. Have tried her twice liao.. She's very hardworking, Sweet looking, give you GF Feeling... is a must try... And she's is a white tiger... Bro who tried her should know what i mean...

Dow

looks 8.5
body 8.0 ( boob a bit small,)
BBBJ 8.5 ( Deep throat)
FJ 7.5
GF 10/10

Cheers

Batigol83
23-12-2005, 02:40 AM
Here is my FR as promised for yet another GEM from Bro Jen…… Sms Bro Jen asking him whether got any new gal to intro and he recommended Dow. Without much hesitation, confirmed the booking with him.

Knocked on the hotel room door and waited for awhile and suddenly someone opened the door. Out it popped out a beauty of my bonking career, a sweet, fair, Chinese lookalike gal. She then lead me into her room and sat onto the bed beside me. She was then wearing a light green night robe, able to see thru at times… TCSS for awhile then proceed to shower in the bathroom. Shower was quite sop but because of her looks, it makes it more interesting…image bathing with a beauty of her caliber…Haha…Song man~~!! After shower, went into the room again, this time, she held my hand, just like what a gf will do…super gf feeling man…

I agreed with what some bro say, she is a cheerful and cheeky gal… Pushed me onto the bed and jumped onto me, she then started to catbath me using her tongue. As she catbath me, she glided down to my groin area and teased my didi. She slowly stroked into until it turn into a rod and started to suck it. The suction was good, with some deep throating. She really sucked me like there is no tomorrow… Very hardworking gal. She continued to bbbj with for about 10mins and I stopped her, as did not wish to cum so fast. Knowing my intention, she grabbed a CD and capped me. With me capped, she went onto of me and started to ride like a professional jockey. Occasionally moaned and also held my hands to squeeze her small yet delicious boobs, stroked her nipples till it erected and started to suck it real soft. We then switched to doggie style and started to pump her from behind. She moaned and moaned and turned her head to seduce me while I thrusted her from behind. Changed to missionary position and pumped her for a few good mins and finally unloaded in her. Cleaned me up, we then went to wash up again.

During the break, she hugged me like a gf while we continued to tcss. I realized that this sweet gal was very sensitive to tickle, she will wiggle like worm…haha…cheeky rite… She then caress my body and started to pricked the small pimples on my body with her nails. The looks when she helped me to prick my pimples was really sweet. Serious no bluff… We then cuddled together and she started to caress my didi and then round 2 of bbbj again. This time, same suction and same effort, however due to fatigue, was about to stand long and soon soften again. I then told her that its ok for me as one shot was already enough for me. She then cleaned me up and we cuddled together again to chit chat about her and also myself. Time flies and soon my session was up. She then held my hand and went to shower ourselves.

She then sat herself in front of the mirror and combed her long beautiful hair. It was really sweet looking, really worth the money spent. I saw 2 teddy bear sat on the table, therefore curiously asked her. She then told me that they were her daughter and son and she is trying to find them a father. I looked at her into her eyes and smiled, she smiled back.

Name: Dow
Looks: 8.5/10 (sweet looking, cheeky and fair complexion)
Body: 8/10 (fair, average in size with good complexion)
Boobs: 7/10 (ard 34b or maybe smaller, prefer bigger, but for her size, acceptable)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with deep throat, hardworking)
FJ: 8/10 (Skilful yet accommodating accompany with soft moaning)
Attitude: 10/10 (IMO, super gf feeling, one of the best I had bonked)
RTF: Sure for her, even previous I had this habit of not trying the same gal, but for her, she is worth it.

All bro whom had tried her will know and to those bro whom not yet, a gem that shouldn’t be miss. However blood to someone might be poison to others. FR above are base on my own opinion.

Bro Jen, cant stop thanking u for such good recommendation~!! All bro in SBF, Do up my points if u appreciate my FR.

wankmehappy
23-12-2005, 03:58 AM
Looks: 8.5/10 (sweet looking, cheeky and fair complexion)
Body: 8/10 (fair, average in size with good complexion)
Boobs: 7/10 (ard 34b or maybe smaller, prefer bigger, but for her size, acceptable)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction with deep throat, hardworking)
FJ: 8/10 (Skilful yet accommodating accompany with soft moaning)
Attitude: 10/10 (IMO, super gf feeling, one of the best I had bonked)
RTF: Sure for her, even previous I had this habit of not trying the same gal, but for her, she is worth it.

All bro whom had tried her will know and to those bro whom not yet, a gem that shouldn’t be miss. However blood to someone might be poison to others. FR above are base on my own opinion.

Bro Jen, cant stop thanking u for such good recommendation~!! All bro in SBF, Do up my points if u appreciate my FR.
cant agree more on this. she really a gem not to be miss, ask bro 101 & he will agreed totally. kekekekeke

Exciter101
23-12-2005, 08:52 AM
cant agree more on this. she really a gem not to be miss, ask bro 101 & he will agreed totally. kekekekeke

Wow, say me until like that.. :p
There is alot of fishes in the sea leh but this one i like....kekekeke..
Merry X'mas bro...

poompoom
23-12-2005, 10:28 AM
dun need ask ppls lar...u urself oso like that b4 mah. remenber lek, shasha? need i can see u kanna sundae kong tao. tio bo?

phantom_vroom
23-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Wow.. read what a gem is Dow..

Booked for my tarma session with Dow & Noi tonight and now me can forsee I'm going to enjoy my advance x'mas gift with satisfaction liao.

Will post FR provided me still got the strength tonight...

Cheers..

poompoom
23-12-2005, 10:55 AM

Booked for my tarma session with Dow & Noi tonight and now me can forsee I'm going to enjoy my advance x'mas gift with satisfaction liao.

Cheers..
bro, finally u out of mountain n post something liao. remenber to drink 2 bottle of red bull 1st b4 u go 4 the session. hahaha

phantom_vroom
23-12-2005, 11:05 AM
bro, finally u out of mountain n post something liao. remenber to drink 2 bottle of red bull 1st b4 u go 4 the session. hahaha

Wow.. so touch as still got bro "missing" me... heheheh

Thanks for the suggestion... In fact, will be eating oysters today before my session and heard this even more powerful!!

Merry X'mas :)

poompoom
23-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Wow.. so touch as still got bro "missing" me... heheheh

Thanks for the suggestion... In fact, will be eating oysters today before my session and heard this even more powerful!!

Merry X'mas :)
dun say u liao lar, MIA so long. hide in mountain xu lan huh? nw ur gong li must be very high liao. hahaha

phantom_vroom
23-12-2005, 02:15 PM
dun say u liao lar, MIA so long. hide in mountain xu lan huh? nw ur gong li must be very high liao. hahaha

Busy ma and now not able to squeeze time with my OC around (lucky she no time for me tonight)... heheheh

My gong li not high lah but my "bro" height keep very high as he know tonight he is going to enjoy not 1 but 2 "sis" liao.... :D

poompoom
23-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Busy ma and now not able to squeeze time with my OC around (lucky she no time for me tonight)... heheheh

My gong li not high lah but my "bro" height keep very high as he know tonight he is going to enjoy not 1 but 2 "sis" liao.... :D
then like that nt oni ur didi height high, ur sprem level must be oso very high.

phantom_vroom
23-12-2005, 04:46 PM
then like that nt oni ur didi height high, ur sprem level must be oso very high.

of coz lah... so very high chance my first shoot very fast come out one later... :D

poompoom
23-12-2005, 06:08 PM
of coz lah... so very high chance my first shoot very fast come out one later... :D
nvm lar, tarma got 4 shot so no worie. hahaha

phantom_vroom
24-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Sigh bro poompoom, me also hope to break my record for 4 shots but in the end only 3 shots... not bad liao as these days me sometime dun even can have 2 shots too...... hehehe.... All thanks to the 2 lovely ladies but mostly from Dow lah.....

Here is my FR, (long time no write liao, sorry if no good hoh)

As usual reached the hotel after changed with bro Jen on the times 2 times as my fault lah.....

Knock the door, and Noi opened the door and the first gal i see is Dow and really as what other bros tried her before and she really look pretty and like chines local like that... (one of the best-looking gals under Bro Jen & Win)...... No wonder she still so popular after came here 3 times......

But when Dow see me, she dun look happy like that.. me a bit xian at first.... when went in they keep apart from me and Dow went to fill the bathtub (not do first b4 I come one meh as this is what I think that time).... And noi came to massage my hand.......

Ok water filled liao... and at first I thot is Noi going to bath me but in the end is Dow (which I want in the mind)..... and during the bath, me ask DOw is it she dun like me as she no laugh one, but she said no lah as her face is like that one....... during bath, she really like give u the feeling she is rushing like that but rest assured, she still bath me very well........

Ok bathed liao... and she called for Noi and Noi came with towel to wipe me clean (first time as me always got to wipe myself one)...... A bit sad as no 2 of them bath me together but can understand as the bathtub is small....

Ok.... Ding Ding, First round......

Dow put on the cap for me ( as I told Dow me play safe to BJ with cap when she said she like to eat my 'bro" during bath)..... but is Noi who is BJ me and Noi is cathbath me..... me thot I will shoot out fast for my first round, but surprisely no leh..... Noi BJ for quite a while and Dow licking at my balls... (what a great feeling as first time as my 1st tarma experience no like that one) Noi BJ after some time and Dow took over....... still no cum and Noi took over again and the Dow turns and me finally cum liao in the cap...... Phew.. Seem like they want me to cum by BJ for my first job and they only take turns to BJ

Ok rest and while and TCSS abit as mostly is with Dow as she can speak a bit english but Noi not much..... And being the rushing type, Dow stroke my bro after a while, and my bro wake up again......

Ding Ding... 2nd round,

so Dow put on the cap for me and here we go again.... after they BJ liao and finally they cannot tahan liao..... Dow asked me who I want first and I said anything (but in my mind is Dow lah).. And really is Dow who sit on me and Noi catbath me while I insert my finger into her pussy....... Dow really can shout and me keep pressing her boobs (athough is small but still can squeeze)..... after a while, she said she cuming and riding faster & faster....... but me still no come, and Noi after finger by me also cannot tahan liao and tell Dow her turn...... change cap and Noi sit on me while is Dow turns to cathbath me and she take my finger to insert her pussy...... Noi also riding faster & faster when on top of me but still no cum..... and think she tired liao and she & Dow guide me up and me bonking Noi in missionary and Dow is licking my buttock and me thot got she AR me while I bonking Noi but so sad dun have leh....... and Dow keeping moaning at my ear and in the end me shoot my second shoots

And now is Dow sitting near me and Noi is sitting near the dressing table and with lights and side view, Noi also look pretty too but me still preferred Dow more. And after rest a while... me thot cannot liao...... after tcss again for a while

Ding Ding, 3rd round

Noi said something to Dow and Dow "seah" me again... I said so fast, she said time going to up soon as left 30 more mins..... and she said dun be like just now so long hah, I said ok (thinking cannot shoot out 3rd time one). Again they BJ me taking turns and Noi sit on me first this time...... and then Dow.. she keep trying hard and riding hard and me still no cum.... finally she lift me up and wants to to fuck her hard in missionary and Noi is licking my buttock and me thot got she AR me while I bonking Dow but so sad dun have leh again.......... Dow keep saying fuck me fuck me when me bonking her in missionary.... wow, me can shoot out 3rd time liao.....

Looks: 9/10 (sweet looking, and complexion fair)
Body: 8/10 (just nice, my preferred size)
Boobs: 7/10 (B but acceptable for her size)
BJ: 9/10 (deep throat, hardworking with skill)
FJ: 8/10 (not a bad one)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good and give u gf feeling after some time and not like the first time she see me)
RTF: Sure for her, and hope got vit m as she will be here till mid next mth (what she said lah)

Name: Noi
Looks: 6/10 (at first) but 7/10 after see her better with lights
Body: 6/10 (as too short for me)
Boobs: 7/10 (B and with pointed nipples)
FJ: 8/10 (not a bad one too)
Attitude: 8/10 (not bad and but she cannot arouse me much as Dow)
RTF: Dun think so as preferred Dow more

Overall, 8.5/10 as really enjoy this tarma experience as compared my first with Posh & Ruby as when I bonk one, the other just went to rest in another bed...

Suggestion for improvement: Maybe to provide AR and do some lebasian foreplay will be good..... (my opinon only)

Hope bros enjoy my FR as treat this as my x'mas gift to all of the bros here..... Merry X'mas...... :)

poompoom
24-12-2005, 11:46 AM
bro thks for the fr, i say liao, ur gong li higher then last time liao. 3 shots instead of 2 shots. dun noe whether ur gong li higher or the gals gong fu ho? hahaha

c0mawhite
24-12-2005, 04:24 PM
bro, he where got time, nw busy with the lua cai. tio bo, coma? hahaha.
so is 36 E or 36 F?

i meant i have yet to put my mini me into her pussy....all cim thus far.

come to think of it, i haven even see her pussy yet! i dun even remember seeing her pubic hair at all. what the fukk's happening man....:confused:

oh yeah, the cecil street lau chios are hot....:D

c0mawhite
24-12-2005, 04:27 PM

Cheers..

ah....so its u....

phantom_vroom
24-12-2005, 05:04 PM
bro thks for the fr, i say liao, ur gong li higher then last time liao. 3 shots instead of 2 shots. dun noe whether ur gong li higher or the gals gong fu ho? hahaha

Can say is the gals gong fu ho to make my gong li higher lah..... :)

phantom_vroom
24-12-2005, 05:05 PM
ah....so its u....

Err... sorry what me hah??? U r the one who after me is it as I asked Dow and she said later also got another customer coming for tarma??

poompoom
24-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Err... sorry what me hah??? U r the one who after me is it as I asked Dow and she said later also got another customer coming for tarma??
yap, coma after u lar, he must have tasted ur cum when frenching the gals. hahaha

phantom_vroom
24-12-2005, 09:01 PM
yap, coma after u lar, he must have tasted ur cum when frenching the gals. hahaha

Wow.. bro coma after me u also know..... u spy hah??

Me no CIM lah as me do everything with cap one and how will he taste my cum wow?? :D

poompoom
24-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Wow.. bro coma after me u also know..... u spy hah??

Me no CIM lah as me do everything with cap one and how will he taste my cum wow?? :D
of cuz i noe lar. like tat mus b their spend their gong li on u until till coma turn bo lax liao. coma the CIM king, as long as got CIM, anything goes, lua cau oso can. hahaha

phantom_vroom
24-12-2005, 10:34 PM
of cuz i noe lar. like tat mus b their spend their gong li on u until till coma turn bo lax liao. coma the CIM king, as long as got CIM, anything goes, lua cau oso can. hahaha

Oic.... lucky me not after bro coma as if not then is me got to taste his cum
liao... :D

But both of them dun allow kiss on the lips and dun even said abt frenching during my session with them leh....... Maybe they dun like me loh..

wankmehappy
25-12-2005, 12:43 PM
Oic.... lucky me not after bro coma as if not then is me got to taste his cum
liao... :D

But both of them dun allow kiss on the lips and dun even said abt frenching during my session with them leh....... Maybe they dun like me loh..
bro vroom, well done, better infornt of bro coma, he very bad, always like to go before me & CIM, let me taste his cum......well done bro....kekekeke.
anyway, merry Xmas & happy new year to all bros. happy bonking

phantom_vroom
25-12-2005, 02:47 PM
bro vroom, well done, better infornt of bro coma, he very bad, always like to go before me & CIM, let me taste his cum......well done bro....kekekeke.
anyway, merry Xmas & happy new year to all bros. happy bonking

me lucky as I pre-book with Bro Jen 1 day earlier...... hehehe

Merry X'mass to you & all bros too... Have a great Bonking year ahead!! :P

c0mawhite
25-12-2005, 09:26 PM
wa u all good, bully me. the girls can kiss la, probably being courteous not to let u or wank taste my cum ma.....:D

dow looks like cecilia cheung
noi looks like plain jane korean geisha
sundae looks like fair bollywood gal

phantom_vroom
25-12-2005, 09:56 PM
wa u all good, bully me. the girls can kiss la, probably being courteous not to let u or wank taste my cum ma.....:D

Not me hoh... hehhe..

The gals can kiss one meh?? Me tried to kiss both gals and they avoid me by turning their face away one?? SIGH..... :(

c0mawhite
25-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Not me hoh... hehhe..

The gals can kiss one meh?? Me tried to kiss both gals and they avoid me by turning their face away one?? SIGH..... :(

next time put a 50 dollar note between ur teeth. sure win formula:D

thaiboy
25-12-2005, 10:14 PM
next time put a 50 dollar note between ur teeth. sure win formula:D

wooohhhhh bro you damm rich!!!!!!!!!50 buck for a french kiss ;)

c0mawhite
26-12-2005, 10:52 AM
wooohhhhh bro you damm rich!!!!!!!!!50 buck for a french kiss ;)

pichai, bo bian, thats the only way to get ur girls to kiss ugly bastard like me:p

thaiboy
26-12-2005, 11:04 AM
ur girls

My gals???? :D you come bkk i make sure they pay to kiss you whoooooo:p

c0mawhite
26-12-2005, 11:11 AM
My gals???? :D you come bkk i make sure they pay to kiss you whoooooo:p

swee, i lurv most ur girls man. hot stuffs. no discount queue still damn bloody long

poompoom
26-12-2005, 11:23 AM
My gals???? you come bkk i make sure they pay to kiss you whoooooo:p
boss, y i dun get this offer? buey swee hor!:mad:

thaiboy
26-12-2005, 11:35 AM
boss, y i dun get this offer? buey swee hor!:mad:

Handsome!!!!!!!! you dont need me ya....you have tons of gals q up for your lovely kisses...whooooooooooo......;)

poompoom
26-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Handsome!!!!!!!! you dont need me ya....you have tons of gals q up for your lovely kisses...whooooooooooo......;)
no, no. nw i lose out 2 coma liao. jus a sorry lonely soul waiting 4 love.

Horny4Ever
27-12-2005, 02:17 PM
Looks: 9/10 (sweet looking, and complexion fair)
Body: 8/10 (just nice, my preferred size)
Boobs: 7/10 (B but acceptable for her size)
FJ: 8/10 (not a bad one)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good and give u gf feeling after some time and not like the first time she see me)
RTF: Sure for her, and hope got vit m as she will be here till mid next mth (what she said lah)

Name: Noi
Looks: 6/10 (at first) but 7/10 after see her better with lights
Body: 6/10 (as too short for me)
Boobs: 7/10 (B and with pointed nipples)
FJ: 8/10 (not a bad one too)
Attitude: 8/10 (not bad and but she cannot arouse me much as Dow)
RTF: Dun think so as preferred Dow more

Overall, 8.5/10 as really enjoy this tarma experience as compared my first with Posh & Ruby as when I bonk one, the other just went to rest in another bed...

If could ask bro jen to arrange dow, noi n sundae for a 4somes that would be great.:)

omoide
27-12-2005, 02:39 PM
If could ask bro jen to arrange dow, noi n sundae for a 4somes that would be great.:)

wah... that will add new meaning to the term 'die cock stand' man....

cheong. :cool:

soccer_maniacr7
28-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Had my session wif her y'day - thks bro Jen.
Below is my FR based on my personal opinion

Looks: 8/10 ( She's realli quite pretty)
Body: 8/10 (Slim type)
Boobs: 7/10 ( Not for boobs lovers but gd enuff 4me)
BBBJ : 9/10 ( Steady n patient n extremely hardworking)
FJ : 8/10 ( Good !)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (at 1st not v.gd, she looks abit sulky n tired but aft awhile
it becum like gf n bf n e friendliness. Thk i click ewif her :) )
Overall: 8/10
RTF : Mayb (usualli like 2try other)

Pls b nice 2her. Happy New Year

Horny4Ever
29-12-2005, 05:30 AM
Had my session wif her y'day - thks bro Jen.
Below is my FR based on my personal opinion

Looks: 8/10 ( She's realli quite pretty)
Body: 8/10 (Slim type)
Boobs: 7/10 ( Not for boobs lovers but gd enuff 4me)
BBBJ : 9/10 ( Steady n patient n extremely hardworking)
FJ : 8/10 ( Good !)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (at 1st not v.gd, she looks abit sulky n tired but aft awhile
it becum like gf n bf n e friendliness. Thk i click ewif her :) )
Overall: 8/10
bro, you kanna her KC force liao??????

soccer_maniacr7
31-12-2005, 11:19 AM
bro, you kanna her KC force liao??????

wats KC force bro? kindly enlighten me

coolsin
03-01-2006, 08:24 PM
The first bonk of the year 2006.

Arrange with bro Jen for a slot on New Year 1/1/2006 with Dow. And also thanks for bro poompoom for the contact.

I'm not gd in posting FR so cut short the stories, stright to the point:-

1. Reached hotel on 11:30pm, call bro Jen for the rm no.
2. Went up to the hotel room and press on the doorbell.
3. Wow lan eh... the Dow looks so cute, prettier, sweeter and fair ! Best part is, she was wearing a cute pyjamas !!!
4. Greet me with lovely smile, went in to the rm saw 2 cute bear dolls... he he... who is her regular customer huh ?!
5. TCSS awhile, rubba rubba a bit here and there... wow hairless mei mei... wow ! my bro berdiri liao !
6. We started to kiss and hug while proceeding into the bathroom. Very gf feeling.
7. Came out from bathroom... action start.
8. SOP Cat bath follow by BBBJ.
9. I'm enjoying watching her sucking my dick away ! It was long and nice.
10. After 15mins, she capped me and started to riding me like cow girl ! I'm not the cow ! go slow babe !
11. PUMP it ! louder ! Pump it ! Louder.. oh.. oh.. feel like singing Black Eyed Peas song.
12. Boi tahan liao, ask her turn around for my favourite position. Doggie style !
13. After pumping for 5mins..ops lava X"Plore ! end of my 1st session with her.
14. Take a rest... shiong ! All I can said.
15. TCSS again....
16. She stay to rubba my bro.. pull out push in.. in out.. in out.. wow ! my bro kan ni na stand up again.
17. This time is my turn to service her !
18. Cat bath her, lick her nei nei and pussy. At 1st she dun like to be lick, kept on push me away but after awhile
she pull my head toward her hairless mei mei ! he he....
19. After 10mins, my favourite style.. who let the dog out ! doggie style !
20. Finished her in missionary.... Shiong.
21. Wash up alone. Have some puff and rubba her a bit b4 head out of the room.

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
boobs: A cup ( not for booby lover)
BBBJ: 8/10
GF feel: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (money worth cent)

Hope the bro out there understand and enjoy reading my FR... he he. By the way, she will be living on Feb 14th.

Exciter101
03-01-2006, 09:49 PM
By the way, she will be leaving on Feb 14th.

Are u sure?
I was told next week leh...
You must be happy until got date wrong... :D

Tyral
03-01-2006, 09:56 PM
?? she told me is 14 Jan leh!!

coolsin
03-01-2006, 11:45 PM
?? she told me is 14 Jan leh!!

Ha ha ! bro you guys correct, she leaving on Jan 14th. :D

poompoom
04-01-2006, 12:00 PM
bro, might have early departure so better come faster then later. thks.

Footies
05-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Its been a long time since I felt motivated enough to write a FR. For Dow, I will stir myself to do one.

No need for points as it has been dealt by others. Overall, I would rate her 7.5. Worth trying. She is one hardworking girl that would make sure that you do not waste your money.

What struck me most was her character. She is one strong-minded person. When I said something that did not agree with her, her smile would disappear and I could sense hackles rising. I felt as if I was dating again. This arose several times. I asked her what she ate everyday. She said only Thai food. When I suggested that she try Singapore, Indian or Malay food, trouble. Again when I asked her why so many bros gave her gifts. She got attitude man.

She really likes to take the lead. You have no choice but to go along for the ride. It was really something to experience. The only thing missing was a bit of tenderness. Those bros who tried Nong Tee would know what I am talking about. Service coupled with feeling and tenderness, nothing mechanical. Dow is a couple to notches below this stage but still a worthwhile bonk, nevertheless.

poompoom
05-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Its been a long time since I felt motivated enough to write a FR. For Dow, I will stir myself to do one.

No need for points as it has been dealt by others. Overall, I would rate her 7.5. Worth trying. She is one hardworking girl that would make sure that you do not waste your money.

indeed bro, very long din see u post FR liao. thks alot.

myst
05-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Sweet girl. Not to be missed. As requested by Bro Jen, here's my FR, albeit a short one as i'm writing through my phone.

Very sweet and hardworking girl. However, a bit on the quiet side like me. Also, she looks like a Chinese, probably due to her Thai-Jap descent? Couldn't come the 2nd time but she really made the effort.
Highlights: her deepthroat and fantastic horse riding.
Leaving 14 Jan.

myst
05-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Ok, finally onto a real pc. Damn phone has a limit on the characters I can type. The short fr didn't do Dow any justice.

Initially, she was damn quiet. I am not a talkative person, thus the deed was done in monotony. In retrospect, I didn't make any effort either to make small talk.

It has been a while since I last tried bro Win/Jen's stable. I missed the bath! Simply relaxing to have someone soap for you. The bbbj was fantastic coupled with some deepthroat. After some 10 mins of alternating HJ and BBBJ, thus used my first shot.

After that, she dried me and told me to wait outside while she showered. Came out and gave me an alright massage, concentrating mostly on my legs and thighs.

Thus, she started on arousing me with her trademark bbbj. Shiok, but occasional discomfort as my little bro's head was a little sensitive after cumming. After what seemed like eternity, she capped me and rode me like no tomorrow. Her gyrating hips gave me a sensation I've never felt before. Unfortunately my little bro's sensitive head got in the way of enjoying this sensation fully. It was then my turn, after pumping her missionary for what seemed like 10 mins, I was losing my stamina (dang I must be getting old or those cigarettes are robbing me of my stamina). She uncapped me and gave me head again for quite some time, recap me. Me pumped again, but little bro's sensitive head made me no urge to cum. I threw in the towel and told her so.

We sat at the bed's edge for a while and she asked if I have a cigarette. Quickly took out my pack and we lit up. Strange how cigarettes or rather, smoking seems to cause people to open up. We talked. Found out that she's living alone by herself, still studying and had set up a small business. By then, I was full of admiration for her, such a determined person at such a young age. In comparison, I'm such a lazy ass who lives day by day.

I sincerely hope she achieves her aim.

Looks: 7-7.5/10 (pleasant, fair skin like chinese)
Body: 7/10 (no fats, great shape)
boobs: Small. Also small aereolas, small nips have their attractions too!
BBBJ: 9/10
Service: 8/10 (really hardworking!)

Leaving 14 Jan. Do give her your support!

AK47
05-01-2006, 10:27 PM
She really likes to take the lead. You have no choice but to go along for the ride. It was really something to experience. The only thing missing was a bit of tenderness. Those bros who tried Nong Tee would know what I am talking about. Service coupled with feeling and tenderness, nothing mechanical. Dow is a couple to notches below this stage but still a worthwhile bonk, nevertheless.

I agree with bro footie. I also felt she has lost much of the tenderness part and become mechanical. Recalling when she first came, I believe i took first blood. She was so shy, refusing even to expose her breast fully, always tried to shield it somehow, so sweet and gentle. She has evolve since and become too professional for me. ( i like to bonk innocent innocent kind :P)

Nevertheless, she is getting prettier each time I saw her. I would rate her an 8.0 for appearance now. Certainly worth trying.

Recommended: ***

poompoom
06-01-2006, 10:51 AM
I agree with bro footie. I also felt she has lost much of the tenderness part and become mechanical. Recalling when she first came, I believe i took first blood. She was so shy, refusing even to expose her breast fully, always tried to shield it somehow, so sweet and gentle. She has evolve since and become too professional for me. ( i like to bonk innocent innocent kind :P)

Nevertheless, she is getting prettier each time I saw her. I would rate her an 8.0 for appearance now. Certainly worth trying.

Recommended: ***
bro, i wld agreed wif u on that service part. nt tat she lose the tenderness, jus tat maybe she used to it liao.

Exciter101
06-01-2006, 01:05 PM
If she click with u man, u r in for the best bonk of your lifetime.
Trust me on this coz me going for rtf for the 4th time.. :D
So Bro Win pls keep me inform on Dow and others that is to come..

poompoom
06-01-2006, 09:16 PM
If she click with u man, u r in for the best bonk of your lifetime.
Trust me on this coz me going for rtf for the 4th time.. :D
So Bro Win pls keep me inform on Dow and others that is to come..
very true. hahaha. so ur usual timing again?

c0mawhite
07-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I agree with bro footie. I also felt she has lost much of the tenderness part and become mechanical. Recalling when she first came, I believe i took first blood. She was so shy, refusing even to expose her breast fully, always tried to shield it somehow, so sweet and gentle.

becoz the first time she strip in front of a sg guy, he lau nua mah, so she tot knn, sg guys so tiko one....:D

sextrooper
07-01-2006, 01:56 AM
Thks to Jen for a slot of this sweet gem today. So many positive & good FR abt Dow, I shall not elaborate more. Dow sure got a lots of RTF supporters, I can see a lot of gifts in her room, terry bears, choc…etc. If you treat her well, she will definitely treat you better. Jus like some bros said if you can click wiz her, she will give 100% GF attitude.

Bathroom action was nice, wiz her cleaning me up thoroughly. Just b4 she BBBJ me, I told her I wan a BJ instead. You noe wat, she was so happy. The BJ was deep throat, and long duration. When she rode me on top, she rocked & rocked me, moaned & seem very enjoying. Did her in missionary & my 1st shot in doggie. She cleaned me up and we had a quick bath. Back to bed, she volunteer to massage for me. Skills ok but good enough for me. Gave up my 2nd shot due both of us tired, but partly I too old liao… hee hee. TCSS & watched TV together b4 a hug and kiss goodbye.

Name : Dow
Looks : 9/10 ( look to me more like actress Liu Luo Ying)
Boobs : A
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Massage : 8/10
Attitude : 100% GF feeling, sweet & naughty
RTF : wan to RTF but vit low

Thks again to Jen.

sextrooper
07-01-2006, 01:56 AM
Bros wan to try or RTF Dow be fast, she's going back on 14 Jan. She's still waiting for the first bro to give her a BIG BIG terry bear.
I no $$$ to buy for her.

Exciter101
09-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Don't know which brother start the teddy bear thing, now Dow is asking when i can give her one leh...:D
Anyway 2 words to describe..."Pure pleasure"........
She is still hardworking as ever, she even comment i take longer to cum somemore... kekekeke...
Saw her so tired, decide to forgo the 2nd round...
Heartache man....so decide to let her sleep.
Instead she insist, talk about service man....
Anyway did a bit only, i think lao liao so told her it is ok...
So brothers do try her before she leave our shores....
If schedule permit, may rtf....kekeke..
and pass her the big big teddy bear....:p

c0mawhite
09-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Don't know which brother start the teddy bear thing, now Dow is asking when i can give her one leh...

tell her u r the teddy bear loh:D

does she calls anyone else quan teen?

Exciter101
10-01-2006, 10:35 AM

If i can, i would. :D
Anyway what is "quan teen"?....
I reckon i got no time to rtf liao, me so sad.....

poompoom
10-01-2006, 11:35 AM

i tik u the oni one she call. naughty boy. hahaha

poompoom
10-01-2006, 11:43 AM
If i can, i would. :D
Anyway what is "quan teen"?....
I reckon i got no time to rtf liao, me so sad.....
bro, dun noe hw to explain tis word leh. nt something nice, like abit angry. sometimes it depend on who u say tis to. if my gf say tat me in a smily face, might mean naughty boy, if say in a black face mean KNN liao. try saying tis to a thai guy n next u get is a blue black eye. "teen" mean feet n to thai, feets is the lowest point of our body so it very disrespectful to use legs or feets to do thing, point at them or put it in form of word. however, it the most respectful thing to do to a person if u "wai" him on his legs.

c0mawhite
10-01-2006, 02:01 PM
bro, dun noe hw to explain tis word leh. nt something nice, like abit angry. sometimes it depend on who u say tis to. if my gf say tat me in a smily face, might mean naughty boy, if say in a black face mean KNN liao. try saying tis to a thai guy n next u get is a blue black eye. "teen" mean feet n to thai, feets is the lowest point of our body so it very disrespectful to use legs or feets to do thing, point at them or put it in form of word. however, it the most respectful thing to do to a person if u "wai" him on his legs.

understand liao ah zhan

thai cultural lesson 101

singman
13-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Dow going back on Sunday , Saturday will be her last day of work