PDA

View Full Version : Samster Gathering JB

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

magical
27-07-2005, 09:57 AM
All bros,

We have a samster's gathering in Singapore (TCSSGL) and also a samster gathering in KL.

Why dun we also have a samster gathering in JB. Any bro out here in JB game enough to organise one..., I confirm my attendence.

Maybe a senior samster can volunteer!

Cheers,

Tenrang
27-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Yo bro,

Great Suggestion. Let's hope Malaysian Datuk will organise.
I believe he can be a very good " O GUI NI SER "
Hope to hear more. Will be there.

Fantastic

phantomboyz
27-07-2005, 04:41 PM
pls add me too....

micked
28-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Dear bros in JB...My wishes for you all...hope you all have a good gathering...we have a great one on our last gathering and a memorable one too...hope that you all will enjoy and support such gathering to know each other more...micked...

jedycity
28-07-2005, 07:07 AM
Dear bros in JB...My wishes for you all...hope you all have a good gathering...we have a great one on our last gathering and a memorable one too...hope that you all will enjoy and support such gathering to know each other more...micked...

Hi All Bro,
Count me in....thanks :)

magical
28-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Hello bros,

The response is good but we still need one lao chiao to volunteer.

I suggest bro Jedycity will be a good choice, wat do u guys think?

Anybody who is willing to volunteer will definately have our support.

Pls come forward brothers..mai tu liao!

6" boy
28-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Ehhhh... normally what will we do during the gathering ah? Share FR or makan makan TCSS?? How about a high tea?

magical
28-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Bro Luck Choon,

Knn of course we meet in a good cheonging place and cheong like until no tomorrow lah!

If got many bros, we can booked the whole of Blue wave...maybe can set
guinesse book of record also.

We need to confirm the date and the location, someone mentioned malaysian datuk but I doubt he is from JB. I cannot host the meetup becos I am working in Sgp, need to have a purebreed Johorean, work JB, Sleep JB,
Eat JB and also Bonk in JB.

Response at the moment is still weak, we will see after this weekend, how many bros will be joining our very first "Samster Gathering in JB"

Cheers Bro Luck Choon, (Me Chit Choon Phua)

6" boy
28-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi Hi Hi, Luck Choon, is that me? Sounds good. I like. Might consider to change my nickname to hokkien hahaha.

Sori Tai Lou, I dunno how the gathering like ma. No experience. So I just suggest hi tea loh. Your idea of booking the whole HC is good. Maybe can talk to the management and asked for bulk discount.

Any bro can volunter to be the Cha Fit Yan?

Or just pick one day (preferable early month after gaji) and one HC, eg Lion, New York, BW and we just meet there. How to identify you are a Samster? Easy, we agree on our dressing code which is .... naked.

magical
28-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Bro 6",

Dun forget to bring ruler, easier to recognise yr 6" dick.

Hahhahaa! U make me laugh ah Bro.

Cheers

6" boy
28-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Bro 6",

Dun forget to bring ruler, easier to recognise yr 6" dick.

Hahhahaa! U make me laugh ah Bro.

Cheers

Measuring tape lah. More power.

Malaysian Datuk
28-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Yo bro,

Great Suggestion. Let's hope Malaysian Datuk will organise.
I believe he can be a very good " O GUI NI SER "
Hope to hear more. Will be there.

FantasticThank you for the honour bro.....I also think its high time to revive JB, if no one volunteer to do the logistics I nominate bro Hakoshu to lead (he just came back from Roman this afternoon) :D

Hakoshu
28-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Logistic do wat huh?? I suggest we all go RS to bathe !!!

Malboy
28-07-2005, 11:42 PM
Hi Bros,

It sound good to have a gathering in JB. Please add me in. When and where in JB?

kopties
29-07-2005, 08:49 PM
wow....brudders ! finally a gathering in JB. Nod nod.....head...count me in.

Will PM the threadstarter my mobile nos...once confirm. :D

lesnar
30-07-2005, 09:28 AM
SO anybody want to go?

I going in today.....

PM me if going......i accumulate

jedycity
01-08-2005, 04:10 PM
Bro Luck Choon,

Knn of course we meet in a good cheonging place and cheong like until no tomorrow lah!

If got many bros, we can booked the whole of Blue wave...maybe can set
guinesse book of record also.

We need to confirm the date and the location, someone mentioned malaysian datuk but I doubt he is from JB. I cannot host the meetup becos I am working in Sgp, need to have a purebreed Johorean, work JB, Sleep JB,
Eat JB and also Bonk in JB.

Response at the moment is still weak, we will see after this weekend, how many bros will be joining our very first "Samster Gathering in JB"

Cheers Bro Luck Choon, (Me Chit Choon Phua)

Sorry Bro,
Me also work and stay in S'pore lah...cannot...hehehe :)
Fyi...now big wind blow leh....better stay put for a while... :)

Tenrang
08-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Bros,

Can somebody take charge? At least one gathering a month. I believe it would be fun. Let's PARTY. Let's get this JB gathering going. See you all soon.

GO GO GO

jedycity
12-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Bros,

Can somebody take charge? At least one gathering a month. I believe it would be fun. Let's PARTY. Let's get this JB gathering going. See you all soon.

GO GO GO
Tonight....I am going JB and will be free from 8.30pm to 10.30pm....only can go one round....who wanna join? :)

etch
12-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Well as long as we communicate in English than its fine with me. Any updates? suggestions of location or time?

6" boy
14-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Well as long as we communicate in English than its fine with me. Any updates? suggestions of location or time?

I believed all our brothers here can communicate in English and I suspect some of them are even English lecturers/teachers cause the FR posted here are soooo damn good. Primary school standard can't produce such report ok.

greenze
15-08-2005, 12:28 PM
add me in ..we cheong ........ :D

zzzjb2005
15-08-2005, 03:12 PM
I believed all our brothers here can communicate in English and I suspect some of them are even English lecturers/teachers cause the FR posted here are soooo damn good. Primary school standard can't produce such report ok.

Yes...one has to agree that some bros wrote damn good FR. But, I think we have some bros who are journalists by profession lah...FR not only in good English but also always on time leh in order to educate the fellow bros. Some titles or award can be bestowed upon them as a +++en of our appreciation to all dedicated bros at the upcoming gathering..? Like the most hamsap samster and most horny corny samster..? :D

Just look forward to the gathering!

Tenrang
15-08-2005, 04:47 PM
OK Bros,

I have managed to gather 6" Boy and jedycity's e-mail. Hope to have more to keep in touch. I believe this is a start to more communication. Next I believe we need to exchange Mobile numbers to arrange a meet up. SMS easier also.

Hope all will contribute. Let's get together.

CHEONG

magical
15-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Good bro tenrang,

I believe u should lead...Okay aniway I PM u my e-mail.

Keep in touch.

Cheers

6" boy
15-08-2005, 06:40 PM
Like what most of our brothers like to say... "MAI TU LIAO HO".

The respond is getting hotter and hotter macam pisang goreng sell along the road side.

31 August is Merdeka day. So can we agree our very 1st record breaking gathering on Tuesday 30 August 2005 night at 7pm. This is the best time for everyone of us to "Negaraku" our DiDi and boost our country economy.

I understand some of our frends are working in Singapore and may not be able to attend. Any brothers got better suggestion.

As for venue, I am not well verse on this as I am generally a massage lover and not good in FJ. My budget is around RM200. Roman Spa is relatively at the high side but thats the best SPA in town. I never been there.

Can any brother suggest a good venue that spacious enought to accomodate all the "Chicken Worms"?

Lastly, the same saying... Mai Tu Liao... keep the hot "pisang" roll before it 'lembek' :D

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Yum Yum!!!

6" boy
18-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Knock! Knock! Knock!

Wei, JB brothers, give some respond lah wei.

Tenrang
19-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Bros,

Some of the brothers suggested we go minum kopi first fro INTRODUCTION. then the next trip we can go CHEONG. So if we could intro ourselves in a coffee shop and exchange notes it would be good.
So let's see if our working in Singapore brothers are joining or not first. Most of them are working in Singapore.

Cheers

jedycity
19-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Bros,

Some of the brothers suggested we go minum kopi first fro INTRODUCTION. then the next trip we can go CHEONG. So if we could intro ourselves in a coffee shop and exchange notes it would be good.
So let's see if our working in Singapore brothers are joining or not first. Most of them are working in Singapore.
Cheers
I work & live in Singapore...if this event is on Fri night from 6pm onwards...then you can count me in!!! We can drink kopi at Permas Jaya's Mamak shop lah.....then call OKT or HC or ???? You all can suggest lah... :D

6" boy
19-08-2005, 02:38 PM
I seconded.

kas00
19-08-2005, 07:18 PM
excuse me,,, i don't know you.. you don';t know me... can i join??ii feel much better to go together.. i may be staying in jb.. but i never go before.i'm newbie

Tenrang
20-08-2005, 09:26 AM
excuse me,,, i don't know you.. you don';t know me... can i join??ii feel much better to go together.. i may be staying in jb.. but i never go before.i'm newbie

BRO KAS00.

Being a newbie does not mean you lose out. Everyone does not know each other in the forum but we have a common understanding.

CHEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do drop me your e-mail via PM. Will add you in the list.

Cheers

boredguyy
22-08-2005, 08:27 PM
any bro wana go jb cheong tonite call me 91985840

honda_jazz88
23-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Hi,

I seconded to it. Lets do it. Me too also on budget. Why not we go to lion hotel for bonking. for the price range it is still pretty reasonable and service is good.

Someone mentioned Aug 31.. Think it is a good day for me as i am on 1/2 day off then..

Honda_jazz

6" boy
23-08-2005, 10:02 AM

Welcome Bro Kas00.

I oso don't know any of the bro here. As you may aware, this is the very 1st gathering we are organizing and the purpose is to knowing each other. We all have the same hobby and interest. You may a newbie in Cheong scene but hey, everybody here were newbie too last time.

We are organizing a friendly and peaceful gathering to develop our friend circle. No drug is allow. No fighting for the same girl. No condeming height, weight, look, length, stamina, point and rep power among others. Everybody is equal.

You may submit your email address to me or Bro. Tenrang for us to update our contact list.

Thank you.

jedycity
23-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Welcome Bro Kas00.

I oso don't know any of the bro here. As you may aware, this is the very 1st gathering we are organizing and the purpose is to knowing each other. We all have the same hobby and interest. You may a newbie in Cheong scene but hey, everybody here were newbie too last time.

We are organizing a friendly and peaceful gathering to develop our friend circle. No drug is allow. No fighting for the same girl. No condeming height, weight, look, length, stamina, point and rep power among others. Everybody is equal.

You may submit your email address to me or Bro. Tenrang for us to update our contact list.

Thank you.

Wow...bro 6" boy....power lah..... :D

swakookoo
23-08-2005, 01:18 PM
I work & live in Singapore...if this event is on Fri night from 6pm onwards...then you can count me in!!! We can drink kopi at Permas Jaya's Mamak shop lah.....then call OKT or HC or ???? You all can suggest lah... :D

count me in for fri nite also... since quite sometime to bonk in JB liao :D

Tenrang
23-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Fully Agree with Bro 6" Boy

Getting to know each other first then we can go Cheonging together. Brilliant idea.

Hope to hear more from all the JB Brudders.

zzzjb2005
23-08-2005, 05:36 PM
I agreed with Bro 6" as well. We should meet a good discreet meeting place at non-peak time so we can a good meal and chat freely. I will suggest two places
-cheaper malay restraurant at the seaside, Pasir Puteh, Pasir Gudang.
- chinese seafood restraurant at Taman Rinting orang laut kampung seaside.

Both have very relaxing atmostphere. Normally, people will not go to those kampung areas. so, bros need not worry that you bump into anyone and have to explain your hanging out with strangers...

jedycity
23-08-2005, 06:23 PM
I agreed with Bro 6" as well. We should meet a good discreet meeting place at non-peak time so we can a good meal and chat freely. I will suggest two places
-cheaper malay restraurant at the seaside, Pasir Puteh, Pasir Gudang.
- chinese seafood restraurant at Taman Rinting orang laut kampung seaside.

Both have very relaxing atmostphere. Normally, people will not go to those kampung areas. so, bros need not worry that you bump into anyone and have to explain your hanging out with strangers...

Is the Taman Rinting after Giant and before Pasir Gudang? If yes, I prefer that....cos nearer leh...
1. Jedycity
.... :)

6" boy
23-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Is the Taman Rinting after Giant and before Pasir Gudang? If yes, I prefer that....cos nearer leh...
1. Jedycity
2. 6"

Tenrang
23-08-2005, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=6" boy]Is the Taman Rinting after Giant and before Pasir Gudang? If yes, I prefer that....cos nearer leh...
1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang

Bro 6". Please brief all Bros on the location as well as the time and DATE. Most important. Being Malaysians. Malaysian Time always happens.
Hope everybody cooperates. Thanks again. Hope to meet all of you there.

Excellent. First outing for JB.

YEAH!!!!!!!!

zzzjb2005
24-08-2005, 12:08 AM
1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang
4. zzz

Bro 6", you know the location, right? So, you name the time and which restaurant lah... Just for info, this place is like the seafood restaurants area at tmn perling kampung orang laut. So, price quite reasonable.

6" boy
24-08-2005, 10:02 AM
1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang
4. zzz

Venue : I suggest Restaurant Todak in Tmn Kota Putri (not Tmn Rinting la, Rinting further up a bit). Most JB'rean should know this place. Please let us know if you dunno the place. I think RM50 per person can eat a lot already. Equivalent to one massage session. I am on low budget so next week cannot go massage liao. heh heh heh...

Date : Tuesday, 30 August 2005 (next day is public holiday). Then most of our bro working in S'pore may be able to join liao. Another date is Friday, 2 Sept 2005 where I believe some bro working in S'pore may able to join. We shall see majority vote.

Time : 7.30 pm, best time for dinner.

Tenrang
24-08-2005, 11:25 AM
1. Jedycity
2. 6"
3. Tenrang
4. zzz

Venue : I suggest Restaurant Todak in Tmn Kota Putri (not Tmn Rinting la, Rinting further up a bit). Most JB'rean should know this place. Please let us know if you dunno the place. I think RM50 per person can eat a lot already. Equivalent to one massage session. I am on low budget so next week cannot go massage liao. heh heh heh...

Date : Tuesday, 30 August 2005 (next day is public holiday). Then most of our bro working in S'pore may be able to join liao.

If it is on this day, Most Bros working in Singapore will not be able to make it.

Another date is Friday, 2 Sept 2005 where I believe some bro working in S'pore may able to join. We shall see majority vote.

If we have it on this day, Most of our JB Samsters working in Singapore should be back for the weekend.

Time : 7.30 pm, best time for dinner

Let's all decide what is the best dates for all Bros to GATHER.And, we need more participants. Currently only FOUR???????
Cheers

6" boy
25-08-2005, 11:12 AM
USA got Fantastic Four, here we got Fun-sex-stick Four.

We also waiting respond from our bro working oversea. Thread starter, where are you?

Bro Swakookoo suggest LSB after dinner. What is the current wind condition? Still big wind ma?

phantomboyz
25-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Eerrr.....think Tmn Rinting Is Very Far From Jb City,proxm.1 Hour Leh.can Suggest Other Nearer Places?

Tenrang
26-08-2005, 12:15 PM
Eerrr.....think Tmn Rinting Is Very Far From Jb City,proxm.1 Hour Leh.can Suggest Other Nearer Places?

Bro Phantomboyz

Why dun you suggest a place then. Remember, we need to be discreet. Not a place where there are many familiar faces.

Hope you understand.

Cheers

doglived
27-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Hi Bro,

I am Singaporean. can I join yur outing?

Dog

greenze
27-08-2005, 11:15 PM
Maybe can meet in Pelangi or Holiday ..etc ........ :p

ckm8618
30-08-2005, 09:31 AM
if got the gathering at JB ,pls let me know ,i also want to join.thanks.

phantomboyz
30-08-2005, 04:46 PM
i think the seafood restaurant at kg orang asli at tmn bukit indah is better.quite remote,and only people who really want toenjoy seafood would visit here.so changes to see familiar faces are less.but it would takes half hour journey to have cheong at places that we have already know like pelangi,tun aminah,sentosa,and of course,jb town.

serembanmen
30-08-2005, 05:00 PM
i think the seafood restaurant at kg orang asli at tmn bukit indah is better.quite remote,and only people who really want toenjoy seafood would visit here.so changes to see familiar faces are less.but it would takes half hour journey to have cheong at places that we have already know like pelangi,tun aminah,sentosa,and of course,jb town.

I will be at Jb 1 sept with some samster, kind to meet up :D

magical
02-09-2005, 09:06 AM
Brothers,

Mai tu liao leh...

Time :

Suggest a place to meet for kopi with big carpark to accomodate us.
Then we suggest where to cheong.

I suggest Yew's Cafe at Taman Molek, not so crowded and with big carpark.
Most of the time can see also SYT there. Nosebleed type.

Okay to be fair to all bros. We make the first meetup on saturday ,.... please open up for suggestion.

Cheers,

PS : Just got back from Korea and too much report to file. Not much time available last few days....sorry to all bros.

6" boy
02-09-2005, 09:29 AM
I agree... Mai Tu liao. So we shall meet on tomorrow, Saturday, 2 Sept 2005 8.00 pm at Yew's Molek. I will be there.

jedycity
02-09-2005, 09:38 AM
I agree... Mai Tu liao. So we shall meet on tomorrow, Saturday, 2 Sept 2005 8.00 pm at Yew's Molek. I will be there.

Sorry Bro,
I can't make it, kena arrow do retreat project this week. Btw, today is 02 Sept 2005 (Fri) and 03 Sept 2005 (Sat)....bro 6" boy...u have confused me leh?!?!? :confused: :D

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Is the meeting on 2 or 3 Sept '05 ?

Where is Yew's Cafe at Taman Molek ? Near where ?

How to recognise felloe Samsters ? Anybody wearing name tags ? :D

6" boy
02-09-2005, 10:38 AM
OK... can we all agree our first outing tomorro 3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh :D

Please confirm attendance.
1. 6"

How do we recognise each other? Just go there and u look at me and me look at u and thats it la. Whoever arrive 1st, ask the waiter to reserve a table for 10. Than we will know thats our table.

I dont know whether u will turn up or not but I will definately be there. See u guys.

Yew's Cafe is in Tmn Molek. If you turn in from Johor Jaya, go straight. On your right is HSBC. After HSBC's traffic light go straight somemore. Then u will see a row of double storey shop on your left (before Petronas). Yew's Cafe is on that row of shop. Got very big signboard one. Good luck.

magical
02-09-2005, 10:42 AM
3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh :D

1. 6"
2. Magical

ckm8618
02-09-2005, 10:54 AM
3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh

1. 6"
2. Magical
3. ckm8618

BigJohnGuy
02-09-2005, 01:00 PM
OK... can we all agree our first outing tomorro 3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh :D

1. 6"

How do we recognise each other? Just go there and u look at me and me look at u and thats it la. Whoever arrive 1st, ask the waiter to reserve a table for 10. Than we will know thats our table.

I dont know whether u will turn up or not but I will definately be there. See u guys.

Yew's Cafe is in Tmn Molek. If you turn in from Johor Jaya, go straight. On your right is HSBC. After HSBC's traffic light go straight somemore. Then u will see a row of double storey shop on your left (before Petronas). Yew's Cafe is on that row of shop. Got very big signboard one. Good luck.

Further to bro 6", the location of Yew's cafe, Taman Molek :-

1) Same row with Maybank (new)
2) Find Petronas, it's right behind this gas station
3) If you manage to find Guardian..., it's already very nearby
4) Beside Lemon's Tree cafe

It's very easy to find....

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Samsters' Gathering at Yew's Cafe on Sat 3.9.05 @ 8.00 pm SHARP
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please confirm attendance :-

1. 6" Boy
2. Magical
3. KatoeyLover69

6" Boy mentioned that whoever arrive first to book a table for 10 persons. Since we don't know each other, how do we know that we are the first to arrive ? The first 3 persons to arrive may each book a table for 10 ?

BigJohnGuy, are you attending ? Please confirm. I had sent you a PM and am still waiting for your reply. :confused:

6" boy
02-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Good question.

If you see one joker sitting alone alone at a big table for 10, I think he should be a Samster. Or alternatively, when you see a bunch of guy sitting together at a big table TCSS, that should be the Samster too.

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2005, 02:30 PM
Will the following brothers please confirm your attendance :-

1. kopties
2. Hakosu
3. Malboy
4. Jedicity
5. Malaysian Datuk
6. Swakookoo
7. zzzjb2005
8. etch
9. kasOO
10. serembanmen
11. phantomboyz
12. Honda_Jazz88
13. tenrang
14. doglived
15. greenze
16. ckm8618

PLEASE CONFIRM BY 3.00 P.M. ON SATURDAY 3 SEPT '05 :p

KatoeyLover69
02-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Confirmed attendance :-

1. 6" Boy
2. Magical
3. KatoeyLover69 :cool:
4. ckm8618 (leaving early - not going 'cheonging)
16. :eek:

swakookoo
02-09-2005, 06:38 PM

1. kopties
2. Hakosu
3. Malboy
4. Jedicity
5. Malaysian Datuk
6. Swakookoo
7. zzzjb2005
8. etch
9. kasOO
10. serembanmen
11. phantomboyz
12. Honda_Jazz88
13. tenrang
14. doglived
15. greenze
16. ckm8618

sorry to all samster JB brotherhood... i have to take a rain check for tomolow cos later that nite got friend's BD party.... hence cannot go liao so sorry

BigJohnGuy
03-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Samsters' Gathering at Yew's Cafe on Sat 3.9.05 @ 8.00 pm SHARP
----------------------------------------------------------------

Please confirm attendance :-

1. 6" Boy
2. Magical
3. KatoeyLover69

6" Boy mentioned that whoever arrive first to book a table for 10 persons. Since we don't know each other, how do we know that we are the first to arrive ? The first 3 persons to arrive may each book a table for 10 ?

BigJohnGuy, are you attending ? Please confirm. I had sent you a PM and am still waiting for your reply. :confused:

Hi Bro Katoey,

Thanks for the invitation. Can't make it tomorrow as I will be flying to Penang at 2pm, maybe some other time.

KatoeyLover69
03-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Last call : PLEASE CONFIRM ATTENDANCE BY 3.00 PM TODAY ( SAT 4/9/05 )

Brothers,please confirm your attendance today.

Hope to see you all there :)

KatoeyLover69
03-09-2005, 01:12 PM
FINAL CALL : PLEASE CONFIRM BY 3.00 PM TODAY ( SAT 3/9/05 )[/COLOR]

For those brothers who still haven't made up their minds, please confirm by 3.00 p.m. today, attend the Meeting at Yew's Cafe and qualify to win the following attractive prizes :-

[COLOR=Sienna]1st Prize : A 3D/2N stay with any girl of your choice from Roman Spa

2nd Prize : A 2D/1N stay with any girl of your choice from New York Spa

3rd Prize : A free BBBJ & FJ with any 'Ah Qua' of your choice from Changi Village

The above prizes are sponsored by Malaysian Datuk ( Terms and conditions apply ) :o

etch
03-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Sorry was unable to attend. i jus finish my football matches.. SO many injuries..hehe so small bro may not able to perform to full capacity..damn, i cant hardly walk...

KatoeyLover69
03-09-2005, 03:42 PM
etch,

Since you have so many injuries I suggest that we join us tonight for a drink and then we will accompany you to a Traditional Thai Massage at Taman Johor Jaya / Permas Jaya. Ask the massage to do a 45 minutes 'jua gen' on your 'little brother' - should be okay after that. :)

Malboy
03-09-2005, 10:57 PM

1. kopties
2. Hakosu
3. Malboy
4. Jedicity
5. Malaysian Datuk
6. Swakookoo
7. zzzjb2005
8. etch
9. kasOO
10. serembanmen
11. phantomboyz
12. Honda_Jazz88
13. tenrang
14. doglived
15. greenze
16. ckm8618

Hi Bros Katoey,

Thank you for your invitation and sorry to get the message late. After checking the forum, I try to get to the place but was there very late about 9 p.m.. You all must have left as there are only a few tables occupied with 2 to 3 peoples in a table. So left the place and got robbed by the traffic police for RM50 for get outof the Maybank across the road which is no entry.

Anyway, thank you all brothers for the invitation. May be next time. Hope you all have an enjoyable cheonging together.

KatoeyLover69
04-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Hi Bros Katoey,

Thank you for your invitation and sorry to get the message late. After checking the forum, I try to get to the place but was there very late about 9 p.m.. You all must have left as there are only a few tables occupied with 2 to 3 peoples in a table. So left the place and got robbed by the traffic police for RM50 for get outof the Maybank across the road which is no entry.

Anyway, thank you all brothers for the invitation. May be next time. Hope you all have an enjoyable cheonging together.

Malboy,

6" Boy, ckm 8618 and myself were there from 8.00 pm to 12.00 midnight (CLOSING TIME) waiting for Magical to turn up. He had confirmed on this thread that he will attend the Meeting. In fact he was the one who started this thread and suggested the idea of holding a Samsters' Gathering in JB since S'pore and KL Samsters will also be holding similar meetings. Wonder what happened to him ?

Malboy, the three of us were sitting on the 1st Floor at the table facing the staircase entrance. Maybe you were too 'pai seh' to go round table to table asking : " Excuse me, are you all attending the JB Samsters' Meeting ? "

If you had met up with us and chit-chat with us until Midnight, you would definitely not met the 'cari makan' Policemen and had to pay them RM 50 'duit kopi'. You could use the RM 50 to pay a massage girl for a very good 'jua gen'

........ continued ( see below ) :)

KatoeyLover69
04-09-2005, 12:52 AM
All bros,

We have a samster's gathering in Singapore (TCSSGL) and also a samster gathering in KL.

Why dun we also have a samster gathering in JB. Any bro out here in JB game enough to organise one..., I confirm my attendence.

Maybe a senior samster can volunteer!

Cheers,

Magical, what happened to you ? Why you didn't turn up ???? :)

KatoeyLover69
04-09-2005, 01:05 AM
3 September 2005 at 8pm, Yew's Cafe Tmn Molek? Tomoro is 3 Sept, my mistake heh heh heh :D

1. 6"
2. Magical

Magical, what happened to you ? You were the one who suggested the Gathering at Yew's Cafe on Sat 3/9/05 and you had confirmed your attendance and yet didn't show up.

The three of us who turned up ( 6" Boy, ckm8618 and myself ) waited at Yew's Cafe from 8.00 pm to 12.00 Midnight ( CLOSING TIME ) for four (4) hours to see your 'handsome' face.

We had finished our dinner at 9.00 pm and while waiting for you ordered jugs after jugs of beer ( lost count of how many jugs ) and had to pay RM 398.00 for the beer when the cafe closed at Midnight and the Manager had to 'chase' us away.

Since you didn't turn up as promised we shall impose a fine of RM 398.00 on you. You can pay us the money at the next (2nd) Samsters' Gathering. Okay ? :)

fcukger
04-09-2005, 10:33 AM
nxt time can jio mi lehx... if can we go CoCo drink lahx... hahahahahahxxx....

cheers,
fcukger :D

Malboy
04-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Malboy,

6" Boy, ckm 8618 and myself were there from 8.00 pm to 12.00 midnight (CLOSING TIME) waiting for Magical to turn up. He had confirmed on this thread that he will attend the Meeting. In fact he was the one who started this thread and suggested the idea of holding a Samsters' Gathering in JB since S'pore and KL Samsters will also be holding similar meetings. Wonder what happened to him ?

Malboy, the three of us were sitting on the 1st Floor at the table facing the staircase entrance. Maybe you were too 'pai seh' to go round table to table asking : " Excuse me, are you all attending the JB Samsters' Meeting ? "

If you had met up with us and chit-chat with us until Midnight, you would definitely not met the 'cari makan' Policemen and had to pay them RM 50 'duit kopi'. You could use the RM 50 to pay a massage girl for a very good 'jua gen'

........ continued ( see below ) :)

Wa lor! If I know you all are still there, I would have join in for the beer. If I got any of your phone number, I would have check with you all. What a waste. Don't have to pay duit kopi to the policemen. You are right, I can pay a massage girl for a very good jau gen.

I see so that's three of you (handsome young guys) are sitting at the croner facing the staircase. Why never put the sign that is SBF? I thought you all must have leave for a good massage or otherwise a good screw.

I pai seh to ask meh. I old man can't go round and ask every table. Cos no big group there.

Tenrang
05-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Dear All,

My sincerest apologies for the late late reply. Something came up over the weekend and had to see to it persoanlly. WORK WORK WORK. Yeah so I guess I will be planning for the next outing. Once again. Apologies.

Question. Bro 6'........... Any Singapore Bros attented last Saturday? If yes, I will plan for weekend. If not then we will plan for weekdays.

Suggestion. Was reading through the thread and found out that some Bros got rather LOST. Believe we should exchange mobile numbers for easier communication.

Hope we will meet this week. Missed out the good bits. Hope to have more fun this week.

Cheers

6" boy
05-09-2005, 05:37 PM
I was there sharp at 8pm. Me 1st arrived. I told the waiter for a table of 6 to 8 ppl. While I was sitting at the sofa waiting for the waiter to arrange our seat, I saw one gentleman walked up from the staircase, look “ghost-ghost mouse-mouse” (Kwai Kwai Shi Shi). I gave him a horny look and introduce myself as “Ah Luck” (Brother Six). He was Bro. CKM8616. Yeah, I was no longer alone.

Then we went to our seat & ordered foods and drink. I ordered Fish & Chip and CKM orders roasted BBQ spring chicken. Wah, his chick look and smell good. But I too shy to ask him to give me taste a bit. Anyway, my fish also not bad because that time very very hungry already waiting for all brothers to arrive.

Meanwhile came another loner. I raise-raise my eye brow to him and he walked over. I asked... “Sammyboy”? Oh yeah… let’s welcome bro KatoeyLover69 (clap clap clap).

Without any delay we start to chit chat and share our experience. Me & KL69 are from JB while CKM working in S’pore but we all Malaysian.

Oh that night we drink a lot, almost mabuk. But no scared, I can drink one. A lot come also not scared. We drink so much that I also lost count how many jug we drank. If that night got girl sure I tapau her back for ONS. So high liao. Due to the poor respond, unable to go for 2nd round. So go home DIY.

I got left my hp no. on the email but for security purposes I can’t publish my hp no. here.

At the time I write this post, KL69 should be in Hadyai enjoying himself like a King. Enjoy brother like there is no tomorrow.

Bro Magical, that night I got missed call you and a lady called back about 20 minutes later. She asked who am I, I told her maybe I accidentally pressed your No. Hope I won’t get you into trouble.

Tenrang, if this week you want to organize one, please do so. And this time make sure more dick heads show up so we can go cheong at LSB. I am fully loaded like Herbie... fully loaded. Please don’t disappoint me this time…

Lastly to Bro KL69 and CKM, thank you for your present. If not then I will be alone eating banana there (Yak Chiu).

Please up my point too. TQ

jbguy
06-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Dear All,

My sincerest apologies for the late late reply. Something came up over the weekend and had to see to it persoanlly. WORK WORK WORK. Yeah so I guess I will be planning for the next outing. Once again. Apologies.

Question. Bro 6'........... Any Singapore Bros attented last Saturday? If yes, I will plan for weekend. If not then we will plan for weekdays.

Suggestion. Was reading through the thread and found out that some Bros got rather LOST. Believe we should exchange mobile numbers for easier communication.

Hope we will meet this week. Missed out the good bits. Hope to have more fun this week.

Cheers

Yes agree with BroTenrang, if no singaporean samster come over, should we manage the meeting on weekday,
because some of bro have family like me, just can out for drink or other w/o permit on weekday.
:o
hope that still have the JB samster gathering again....

6" boy
06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
I also agreed. Its difficult to apply AP on weekend. Weekday better. Wednesday I am free.

KatoeyLover69
06-09-2005, 04:05 PM

1. kopties
2. Hakosu
3. Malboy
4. Jedicity
5. Malaysian Datuk
6. Swakookoo
7. zzzjb2005
8. etch
9. kasOO
10. serembanmen
11. phantomboyz
12. Honda_Jazz88
13. tenrang
14. doglived
15. greenze
16. ckm8618

Brothers,
I think NOW you all understand why I had spent so much trouble posting REMINDERS to all the 'jokers' (see names no. 1 to 16 above) to CONFIRM their attendance before 3.00 pm on the day of the Gathering (Sat 3.9.05) so that we will know who is going to attend and also to enable us to exchange H/p nos. via PMs.

We don't want the Malaysian attitude of responding to invitations (eg to Wedding Dinners) - if I am there, I am there; if I am not there, I am not there. HOW TO PLAN PROPERLY, IF WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS ATTENDING AND WHO IS NOT ATTENDING ????

Eg, Magical is the one who suggested the JB Gathering and he had confirmed his attendance and yet he didn't show up. Because of him, Brothers 6" Boy, ckm8618 and myself 'wasted' RM 398.00 drinking jugs after jugs of beer until 12.00 Midnight while waiting for him to turn up. On the other hand, ]Malboy [/SIZE] didn't confirm that he will be attending ), in spite of so many reminders from me, turned up but was very 'pai seh' to open his mouth and ended up paying 'duit kopi' to 'cari makan' Policemen ( he could have used the RM 50.00 for a very good 'jua gen').

Sorry to say, looks like a lot of brothers are "NATO" only : "NATO" = " NO ACTION, TALK ONLY" ( Please don't flame me, I am just being very honest and frank on this matter )

I agree that since no Singaporeans turned up (even though there were a few queries like " I am Singaporean, can I attend the JB Samsters' Gathering ? " ), we should NOT hold any future JB Samsters' Gatherings on a weekend as some Samsters have problem getting their ' approved permits [ AP ] ' from their wives/girlfriends/mistresses/darlings.

I agree that the JB Samsters should be held on Wednesdays ( or on any day from Monday to Friday ) to encourage more Samsters to attend.

However, I might not be able to attend the next Samsters' Gathering tomorrow ( Wed 7/9/05 ) as I am now 'relaxing' in Haadyai. I am posting this message from a cybercafe at Lee Gardens Plaza Shopping Centre in Haadyai (opposite the Central Departmental Store/Novotel Hotel)

In summary, in future all Samsters are advised to observe 'proper' protocol / etiquette and respond/reply to 'reminders' about your attendance. Don't be "NATO" and be more daring to open and use your mouths to ask around. Don't just use your mouths to 'eat' pussies !!!

Best Wishes for a Happy Samsters' Gathering ! :)

jedycity
06-09-2005, 09:37 PM
Sorry Bro,
I can't make it, kena arrow do retreat project this week. Btw, today is 02 Sept 2005 (Fri) and 03 Sept 2005 (Sat)....bro 6" boy...u have confused me leh?!?!?

I have already told that I cannot make it....so don't say i "NATO" ok! :D :)
So, must keep me informed on next gathering.....thanks

Tenrang
07-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Bro Katoey,

Excellent Speech. Fully agree with your Words of Wisdom. Anyway, when will you be back? I will organise for the next Gathering. But definitely with you around. So the next JB Samsters gathering will be arranged while waiting for Bro Katoey to come back so we can all go CHEONG together.
Next meet up would be as follows:-

Venue : To be decided later (Most likely in the Tebrau / Pelangi Area)
Time : Dinner (then after we can go cheong)
After Dinner Activities : LSB (Where else)
Day : Definitely Weekday

As soon as Bro Katoey touches down, we will be able to plan exactly. See you all.

Cheers

phantomboyz
07-09-2005, 02:12 PM
sorry guys,i wont blame anyone or myself for not turn out that night,coz for i was warded in tan tock seng hospital last week due to chest pain.as for tonite,pardon me again coz i need to complete my tasks by tonite.sorry dudes.

6" boy
07-09-2005, 03:41 PM
sorry guys,i wont blame anyone or myself for not turn out that night,coz for i was warded in tan tock seng hospital last week due to chest pain.as for tonite,pardon me again coz i need to complete my tasks by tonite.sorry dudes.

Poor Phantomboyz. What doctor said? Could it be breast cancer? LOL :D just joking brother... no offence.

Me always stand by for the gathering. Just call my name and I'll be there.

jbguy
07-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Bro Katoey,

Excellent Speech. Fully agree with your Words of Wisdom. Anyway, when will you be back? I will organise for the next Gathering. But definitely with you around. So the next JB Samsters gathering will be arranged while waiting for Bro Katoey to come back so we can all go CHEONG together.

As soon as Bro Katoey touches down, we will be able to plan exactly. See you all.

Cheers

If you all decide the date fall on between 12-16 Sept, pls comfirm and put
me in the list....

KatoeyLover69
07-09-2005, 07:58 PM
If you all decide the date fall on between 12-16 Sept, pls comfirm and put
me in the list....

jbguy,

Once you have confirmed please attend - don't be a NATO man.

DON'T PLAY, PLAY ...............

I suggest we hold it on Thursday 15 Sept '05.

Please suggest venue and time. :)

KatoeyLover69
07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Bro Katoey,

Cheers

Brothers,

Please UP my points. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, ..................
Just came back from Haadyai 2 hours ago. Very, very tired.

I suggest that we hold the 2nd Samsters' Gathering on Thursday 15 Sept '05 as I will NOT be available on Wed 14 Sept '05

Brothers, please suggest venue and time.

Bro Tenrang, hope to see you there with more JB Samsters ( at least 10 or more .....) :)

KatoeyLover69
07-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Waaa KatoeLover69, back from hatyai already so busy ar?

Anyway, with your experiences from so many years visiting Hatyai, you should be able to be a good story teller and convince fellow bros to come and visit me.

Too bad can't join the JB gathering as I will have a problem returning to Singapore late at night or early in the morning as no transport lah... kekekeke Moreover, Singapore may be having a TCSS session around the period too.

Anyway, will try to find some time eventually to pay you a visit.

Cheers
thaivisitor

Bro TV,

Thank you for your assistance and hospitality while we were in Haadyai a few days ago. You are such a helpful and very kind guy.

Yes, I will convince more JB Samsters to go to Haadyai and for you to take good care of them.

You are most welcome to attend the JB Samsters' Gathering. Don't worry about going back to S'pore. I have a car and will personally send you to S'pore after the Gathering. We will make a few rounds a Geylang to see some PRC girls before I send you back to your hotel.

So, when will you be coming over to JB ? :)

Malboy
07-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Sorry Bros, cut me out for the next gathering on Sept. 15 as I will be doing the same job in China but alone without any bros Samster there. Hope you all will have a good gathering with bigger group and enjoy yourself.

Tenrang
08-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Bro Tenrang, hope to see you there with more JB Samsters ( at least 10 or more .....) :)[/QUOTE]

Bro,
I will definitely bring about one to two other brothers. But to bring 10 or more would be a headache. Most Samsters in JB are really shy.
15th September sounds good.
Bro TV,
We shall wait patiently for your confirmation. Hope you can join in.
Bro JBGUY,
15th September sounds good to you? Let's have fun the next gathering.

CHIEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honda_jazz88
08-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi

Sorry bro, my cpu was down for days..... due to some stupid guys send me email attachment that has virus.... whole thing crashed.... sorry miss the gatherings. bloody hell.... wish could be there. sorry....

fcukger
08-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Bro TV,
Bro JBGUY,

wadx time 2 wadx time huhx??? :D

KatoeyLover69
08-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Bro Tenrang, hope to see you there with more JB Samsters ( at least 10 or more .....) :)

Bro,
I will definitely bring about one to two other brothers. But to bring 10 or more would be a headache. Most Samsters in JB are really shy.
Bro TV,
Bro JBGUY,

CHIEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Bro Tenrang, I am not asking you to bring 10+ Samsters for the meeting. What I meant is that we have at least 10+ Samsters attending the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05. Since you have confirmed your attendance with 1 or 2 other Samsters, we do hope that we can see you there ! Please don't be a NATO man.

BTW, can you please suggest a suitable Meeting place ? :confused:

The suggested place should be big enough and with sufficient parking available. Most important, it should NOT be a very crowded place where customers at the neighbouring tables can her our FRs about MPs/HCs,WLs, etc. Really 'pai seh' if this happen.

KatoeyLover69
08-09-2005, 12:28 PM
I will be in KL this weekend for so many meetings and also have a KL Samsters Gathering on 13th. So I might just drop by JB on the 15th to meet up with you guys there before going to SG.

Let me finalize the movements.

Cheers
thaivisitor

Bro TV, we do hope that you can attend the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15/9/05. All the JB Samsters are eagerly waiting for you 'sifu' talk on Haadyai. :D

Please PM/SMS to me if you need transport to S'pore after the Gathering.

jbguy
08-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Bro,
Bro TV,
Bro JBGUY,

YES YES YES,because of these, I just cancelled a Melacca b/trip, hope to see and meet more bro in this meeting.

but let me know the place and time pls, i will bring a fren to join the meeting. :cool:

ckm8618
08-09-2005, 08:07 PM
okok,like this see u all at the second gathering at JB.This time hope all brother don't be pilot again,cos jb here no need pilot.hehe,see u all at next week oh. :D

fcukger
08-09-2005, 11:18 PM
hm... mayb i am nt welcome... its ok than... u guys enjoy ur jb tcss...

cheers,

KatoeyLover69
09-09-2005, 12:10 AM
YES YES YES,because of these, I just cancelled a Melacca b/trip, hope to see and meet more bro in this meeting.

but let me know the place and time pls, i will bring a fren to join the meeting. :cool:

JB Samsters,

I had requested suggestion for the venue and NOBODY had suggested any location.

Please suggest a suitable venue, eg :-

1. Family Food Court ( Jalan Dedap, Taman Johor Jaya )
2. Restoran Ayub ( Jalan Ros Merah, Taman Johor Jaya )
3. Centre Point Food Court (Century Garden )

So, Samsters put on your thinking caps and suggest a suitable venue. :)

fcukger
09-09-2005, 01:13 AM
NBzzz.... wait for the info to be out lah..... I'm also waiting mah.... :D
sori lahx... cant joke mehx huhx??? hehehe... so... bro TV... how life huhx??? long time no c u rite... since darkstar birdy dae till now?? when go cheong again huhx??? hahahahahahxxx....

cheers,

KatoeyLover69
09-09-2005, 08:38 AM
hm... mayb i am nt welcome... its ok than... u guys enjoy ur jb tcss...

cheers,

fuckger,

You are most welcome to join us ! :D

See you there !

KatoeyLover69
09-09-2005, 08:45 AM
BRO and Sista in JB,
Pls feel free to join us across the causeway!!
Due to overwhelming response requesting for another round of TCSSSGL10 from many who miss the last recording breaking gathering, I have decided to have another round of TCSSSGL10 Samster Gathering on:

Date : 16th September 05
Time : 7.30pm
Guest of Honour will be Sammyboy and Thaivisitor.

Hope to see another record turnout again.
All are welcome!!

Most probably, I will be there together with ThaiVisitor.

How to recognise you all ? :confused: All wearing Samsters' name-tags ?

What is the programme for the night ?

Tenrang
09-09-2005, 09:43 AM
[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]JB Samsters,

4. DANGA BAY (Quiet & Huge)

Bro Fcukger,
No time limit lah. But I guess we will meet for dinner at around 7:00 - 7:30pm.

Bro JT,
Thanks for the invite. It would be an honour to meet SB himself. Will reconfirm again.
Cheers

KatoeyLover69
09-09-2005, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]JB Samsters,

4. DANGA BAY (Quiet & Huge)

Bro Fcukger,
No time limit lah. But I guess we will meet for dinner at around 7:00 - 7:30pm.

Bro JT,
Thanks for the invite. It would be an honour to meet SB himself. Will reconfirm again.
Cheers

Bro Tenrang & Bro fuckger,

Okay I meet you both for dinner at about 7.00 pm on Thur 15/9/05. Where is the venue ?

I think Danga Bay Food Court is a very good venue for the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05. :o Any objection or any other suggestion from other bros ?

6" boy
09-09-2005, 11:24 AM
7 pm, Thursday, 15 September 2005, Danga Bay food court. I no problem because I am not a problem guy. Bro KL69, u know me. I very accomodating one. Very Kan Cheong for the 2nd "blind date". After that we go Cheong...

To make thing simple, I suggest we sit in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, the one near to the main entrance. Or we may bring along a newspaper, if got The Star newspaper better. If u see somebody reading The Star newspaper in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, that will be me. Please don't be shy to join this gathering. We are not asking you to lend us money lah or join "Hak Seh Hui". U scratch my back I scratch your back lah, we shall take care of each other. We just want to share our common interest and have fun.

Bro KL69 & Tenrang, how is my remarks? Ada bagus?

Please up my point if you like me.

Tenrang
09-09-2005, 12:12 PM
To make thing simple, I suggest we sit in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, the one near to the main entrance. Or we may bring along a newspaper, if got The Star newspaper better. If u see somebody reading The Star newspaper in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, that will be me.

Excellent idea. Danga Bay sounds great. Ample parking spots and it is already noisy in nature. Star newspapers huh? I think I wil be wearing my Samsters Name Tag. (As always suggested by Bro Katoey) hehe just kidding. Anyway I believe we would be abel to spot everyone there easily. After the second gathering and exchange of Mobile numbers, I believe it wouldbe even easier with just a message away (SMS very usefyul nowadays). So see you all and let's enjoy.

Cheers

fcukger
09-09-2005, 02:08 PM
...I believe it wouldbe even easier with just a message away (SMS very usefyul nowadays). So see you all and let's enjoy.

Cheers
so till wadx time huhx??? mi wk till 9.30pm lehx... i think tis trip i cant join liaox... u guys enjoy hor... me leaving sgp 2 kl on 16sep morning... take care...

cheers,

Tenrang
09-09-2005, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=fcukger]so till wadx time huhx??? mi wk till 9.30pm lehx... i think tis trip i cant join liaox... u guys enjoy hor... me leaving sgp 2 kl on 16sep morning... take care...

Bro,

We should be there till quite late. I believe you would still be able to join if you are not leaving to KL too early. According to Bro 6' Boy, last gathering was till about mid nite. So I think you should still be able tomake it if you were to join.

Cheers

fcukger
09-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Bro,

We should be there till quite late. I believe you would still be able to join if you are not leaving to KL too early. According to Bro 6' Boy, last gathering was till about mid nite. So I think you should still be able tomake it if you were to join.

Cheers
by e time i reach jb around 11plus liaox... than travel to the tcss venue oredi 12midnite... and i got 2 wake up 6am on 16 2 catch e bus... i think tis time round i give up lor... nxt gathering i will try mi best 2 make it...

cheers,

KatoeyLover69
09-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Permit only for 1 day! 15 sept or 16sept!
Will try to attend JB gathering lol.
Let you know later! :o

Dear Bro JT,

On behalf of the JB Samsters' Organising Committee 2005/08, I would like to extend an invitation to you and all SillyPore Samsters to attend the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 15/9/05 at 8.00 pm at the Danga Bay Food Court, JB. We will all be sitting in front of Marrybrown Fried Chicken Food Court stall.

What do you mean by saying that your permit is only for 1 day ? Who issued the permit to you ? You should apply for an 'international permit' or what we call in Malaysia now the "Approved Permit" [ AP ]. Arrange for a meeting for me to see your "Minister of Home Affairs" to appeal on your behalf. I am very confident that I can sweet talk her to issue you a "Approved Permit" to come out of the house and be jolly, jolly EVERY DAY of the week !

Okay ? I can sweet talk her to do anything I want. Believe me or not ? If don't believe, just leave her alone with me and let my mouth do the talking.

Anyway, I will be attending your SillyPore Gathering on Fri 16/9/05 at Geylang Lorong 10 with the famous Bro TV from Haadyai.

See you soon !

KatoeyLover69
09-09-2005, 11:32 PM
:p To make thing simple, I suggest we sit in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, the one near to the main entrance. Or we may bring along a newspaper, if got The Star newspaper better. If u see somebody reading The Star newspaper in front of Merrybrown Restaurant, that will be me.

Excellent idea. Danga Bay sounds great. Ample parking spots and it is already noisy in nature. Star newspapers huh? I think I wil be wearing my Samsters Name Tag. (As always suggested by Bro Katoey) hehe just kidding. Anyway I believe we would be abel to spot everyone there easily. After the second gathering and exchange of Mobile numbers, I believe it wouldbe even easier with just a message away (SMS very usefyul nowadays). So see you all and let's enjoy.

Cheers

Yes, we should all be seated in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken Food Court stall and we shall be having The STAR newspapers with us on the tables. If possible, bring the STAR newspapers which is at least 2 or 3 days' old so that late comers will not simply approach just about anybody with today's STAR newspapers - very few people will be reading the previous days' STAR newspapers.

It is very appropriate to be seating in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall because our common interest is chicken - those without feathers !

KatoeyLover69
10-09-2005, 12:05 AM
:p CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE FOR 2ND JB SAMSTERS' GATHERING AT 8.00 PM AT DANGA BAY FOOD COURT,JB

Dear Brothers,

Kindly confirm your attendance by 12.00 midnight on 14/9/05 (Wed)

The following has confirmed their attendance :-

1. KatoeyLover69 ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
2. ThaiVisitor
3. 6" Boy ( Attended the 1st Gathering )
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618 ( Attended the 1st Gathering )

The guest of honour will be Bro ThaiVisitor ( Bro TV ) who is coming all the way from Haadyai who will be giving a public lecture on all the 'lobang', 'jalan' and 'kangtow' in Haadyai, eg where to find the best pussy in Haadyai, best HJ, best BBBJ, best CIM, best anal, best 'jua gen', etc, etc, etc, .......

So, don't miss this Gathering !!!

Tenrang
10-09-2005, 10:03 AM
[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]:p CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE FOR 2ND JB SAMSTERS' GATHERING AT 8.00 PM AT DANGA BAY FOOD COURT,JB

Dear Brothers,

2. ThaiVisitor
4. Tenrang ( Definite Confirmation ) Such an honour to have Bro TV.
5. jbguy

The guest of honour will be Bro ThaiVisitor ( Bro TV ) who is coming all the way from Haadyai who will be giving a public lecture on all the 'lobang', 'jalan' and 'kangtow' in Haadyai, eg where to find the best pussy in Haadyai, best HJ, best BBBJ, best CIM, best anal, best 'jua gen', etc, etc, etc, .......

It is an honour to have you here Bro TV. See you there

lcdavid
10-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Dear Brothers,

2. ThaiVisitor
5. jbguy
7. lcdavid (1st Time Attending)

It is an honour to have you here Bro TV. See you there[/QUOTE]

lcdavid
10-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Dear All Bros

In order for us to recognize one another, the best method as some of the bros suggessted is for the "initator" to put a sign on the board indicate "SBF MEETING".

Most of us samsters will know what SBF means, thus recognizable as Samsters Table.

It is pretty funny if you were to bring old Star Newspaper to indentify yourselves. Actually I didn't really know abou this gathering until JBGuy called me and inform me.

The venue suggessted by some Bros at Danga Bay is a good choice as it has a large open area.

Just a humble opinion.

BigBoss
10-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Hi all. I would like to join this gathering. Is Danga Bay the shopping complex near the causeway?

KatoeyLover69
11-09-2005, 05:02 PM
The event will be open to the public over three days:

• Friday, 18 Nov 2005, 11am - 10pm
• Saturday, 19 Nov 2005, 9 am – 10 pm
• Sunday, 20 Nov 2005, 9 am – 10 pm

http://www.getforme.com/previous2005/140805_sexpo2005.htm
http://www.sexpo.com.sg/

Remember to discuss this topic.

Cheers
thaivisitor

Dear Bro TV,

Hope that you can give a briefing to the JB Samsters' on the coming SEXPO in S'pore and looking forward to your honourable presence.

KatoeyLover69
11-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Hi all. I would like to join this gathering. Is Danga Bay the shopping complex near the causeway?

Dear Bro,

Danga Bay is not a "shopping centre" - well, not yet; in future it will be a shopping, recreation, entertainment centre.

If you are coming from Singapore, just drive straight ahead after crossing the Causeway. You will pass by the JB Mosque, JB General Hospital, Dataran Bandaraya, Hyatt Regency Hotel (all on your right-hand side), then JB Marine Port (Shahbandar JB) on your left-hand side, M-Suites Hotel (on your right-hand side) and finally you will come across the Danga Bay on your left-hand side.

Please confirm your attendance and hope to see you there !!!

Tenrang
12-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Bro Katoey,

Excellent directions for Bro Big Boss. Anyway, Bro Big Boss, if you need to meet up somehwere before the function, do PM me. We can go together. I am from JB. After you cross the causeway, we can meet at the SHOPPING COMPLEX you are referring to (LOT 1 : with the huge AIR ASIA sign) and we can convoy to Danga Bay. All Bros from Sing, if you need directions we can meet up at LOT ONE Shopping Complex before we convoy to Danga Bay. We can meet at about 7:00pm and arrive there just nice for Dinner. It is not very far from LOT ONE.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

KatoeyLover69
12-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Dear All Bros

In order for us to recognize one another, the best method as some of the bros suggessted is for the "initator" to put a sign on the board indicate "SBF MEETING".

Most of us samsters will know what SBF means, thus recognizable as Samsters Table.

It is pretty funny if you were to bring old Star Newspaper to indentify yourselves. Actually I didn't really know abou this gathering until JBGuy called me and inform me.

The venue suggessted by some Bros at Danga Bay is a good choice as it has a large open area.

Just a humble opinion.

Bro lcdavid,

Good idea to put a " SBF Meeting " on the table. But the problem is 'who' will volunteer to arrive at the venue first to put up the signage on the table. I am not the "initiator" of the Gathering.

Would you be kind enough to volunteer to be the "first" to arrive and to put up the " SBF Meeting " on the table ??? :confused: Make sure that you are there before 8.00 pm, preferably be there by 7.45 pm and pull about 3 or 4 table together in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall at the Danga Bay Food Court.

BTW, are you attending the Gathering ? Please confirm

KatoeyLover69
12-09-2005, 12:54 PM
As at 12.45 pm today ( Mon 12/9/05 ), a total of 9 Samsters' had confirmed their attendance ( See list below )

Let's hope that none of them will be come a " NATO " man later.

Hope to see more Samsters to confirm their attendance by 12.00 Midnight on wed 14/9/05 :)

Confirmed Attendance

1. KatoeyLover69
2. Brother TV
( Our Guest-of-Honour from Haadyai, Thailand ) :D
3. 6" Boy
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618
7. lcdavid
8. BigBoss
9. yasakawa009

BigBoss
12-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Dear Bro,

Danga Bay is not a "shopping centre" - well, not yet; in future it will be a shopping, recreation, entertainment centre.

If you are coming from Singapore, just drive straight ahead after crossing the Causeway. You will pass by the JB Mosque, JB General Hospital, Dataran Bandaraya, Hyatt Regency Hotel (all on your right-hand side), then JB Marine Port (Shahbandar JB) on your left-hand side, M-Suites Hotel (on your right-hand side) and finally you will come across the Danga Bay on your left-hand side.

Please confirm your attendance and hope to see you there !!!

thanks for the directions. guess i will be able to find it. will be there by 7.45p.m

BigBoss
12-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Bro Katoey,

Excellent directions for Bro Big Boss. Anyway, Bro Big Boss, if you need to meet up somehwere before the function, do PM me. We can go together. I am from JB. After you cross the causeway, we can meet at the SHOPPING COMPLEX you are referring to (LOT 1 : with the huge AIR ASIA sign) and we can convoy to Danga Bay. All Bros from Sing, if you need directions we can meet up at LOT ONE Shopping Complex before we convoy to Danga Bay. We can meet at about 7:00pm and arrive there just nice for Dinner. It is not very far from LOT ONE.

PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

appreciate your offer bro tenrang. anyway i'll be there on my own. see u there.

KatoeyLover69
12-09-2005, 08:44 PM
thanks for the directions. guess i will be able to find it. will be there by 7.45p.m

Dear BigBoss,

Glad to hear that you have confirmed your attendance.

Since you are the " BIG BOSS " will you also be the Treasurer and pay our bill ??? :D Sup, sup sway !!!

phantomboyz
13-09-2005, 12:13 AM
very dorry guys.i love to attend,but as im going to do circumsion surgery in 15th morning...haiz,maybe on next event ba.....

6" boy
13-09-2005, 09:45 AM
No worry. I will be the first to open table there.

KatoeyLover69
13-09-2005, 01:38 PM
No worry. I will be the first to open table there.

Bro 6" Cxxk,

Thank you for volunteering to be the first to be there. In this case, try to be there before 7.45 pm and pull about 2 to 3 tables together.

Would you like to have the honour of being our Treasurer and pay for the bill also ??? :D

KatoeyLover69
13-09-2005, 01:41 PM
very dorry guys.i love to attend,but as im going to do circumsion surgery in 15th morning...haiz,maybe on next event ba.....

Bro,

Take care ! Besides the circumcision, is the Doctor making it longer and bigger too ??? If so, I also want ! :p

wcrsrp
13-09-2005, 01:57 PM
For those of you planning to explore Danuk Thailand (Border Town in Thailand after Bukit Kayu Hitam, BEWARE do not book girls from farms located along Satit Hotel & Mansion.

The following should give you a clearer guide of the location of these farms:-
After the Thai custom along the main road there is OSCAR Hotel and if you are facing OSCAR front entrance, the lane (road) on the left of Oscar Hotel are the location of these farms. However the right lane farms are ok so far ( I have book 2 girls from there and they do not give me any problem). Sometimes the pimp from the left lane will go to the right lane to fish their victims so BEWARE.

My nightmare started when I wanted to try girls from farms (along Sattit Hotel) located at the left lane of OSCAR HOTEL These farms and their girls work together to cheat and CON their clients. I had gather some information and found out some of their modus operandi:-

1. First they will promise and convince you that their girls are the best in all way and will accompany you up to 2pm the next day. After selecting your girl and paying upfront your nightmare begins:-

• If the girls follow you back to your room immediately she will stay with you for 2-3 hours then she will find excuse to leave and never come back. She goes back to the farm house to parade again for the next customers (victim). Any amount of complain to the OKT is useless because the OKTs are part of the conspires. The OKT will tell you that the girl will return to your room soon but will never do so.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately, the OKT will send you another girl as “replacement” and not the girl that you picked earlier. The OKT will give all sorts of reason for not sending the girl of your choice and NO REFUND. The true reason is because your girl was paraded again whilst you are waiting for her in your room and some other clients paid a higher price than you.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately the girl will not turn up in your room later. Any complain to the OKT will give you a blank stare from the OKTs and is your word against theirs. The true reason for this is because no replacement is available as all their girls had been taken up by other clients while you are waiting in your room.

Do anyone knows whether any of the farms in Hatyai use the same modus operandi as above?

Please pass the words around to all samster and cheongsters and boycott these farms.

Be Careful !!!

KatoeyLover69
13-09-2005, 02:05 PM
For those of you planning to explore Danuk Thailand (Border Town in Thailand after Bukit Kayu Hitam, BEWARE do not book girls from farms located along Satit Hotel & Mansion.

The following should give you a clearer guide of the location of these farms:-
After the Thai custom along the main road there is OSCAR Hotel and if you are facing OSCAR front entrance, the lane (road) on the left of Oscar Hotel are the location of these farms. However the right lane farms are ok so far ( I have book 2 girls from there and they do not give me any problem). Sometimes the pimp from the left lane will go to the right lane to fish their victims so BEWARE.

My nightmare started when I wanted to try girls from farms (along Sattit Hotel) located at the left lane of OSCAR HOTEL These farms and their girls work together to cheat and CON their clients. I had gather some information and found out some of their modus operandi:-

1. First they will promise and convince you that their girls are the best in all way and will accompany you up to 2pm the next day. After selecting your girl and paying upfront your nightmare begins:-

• If the girls follow you back to your room immediately she will stay with you for 2-3 hours then she will find excuse to leave and never come back. She goes back to the farm house to parade again for the next customers (victim). Any amount of complain to the OKT is useless because the OKTs are part of the conspires. The OKT will tell you that the girl will return to your room soon but will never do so.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately, the OKT will send you another girl as “replacement” and not the girl that you picked earlier. The OKT will give all sorts of reason for not sending the girl of your choice and NO REFUND. The true reason is because your girl was paraded again whilst you are waiting for her in your room and some other clients paid a higher price than you.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately the girl will not turn up in your room later. Any complain to the OKT will give you a blank stare from the OKTs and is your word against theirs. The true reason for this is because no replacement is available as all their girls had been taken up by other clients while you are waiting in your room.

Do anyone knows whether any of the farms in Hatyai use the same modus operandi as above?

Please pass the words around to all samster and cheongsters and boycott these farms.

Be Careful !!!

Bro TV,

Please give your 'expert' comments on the above :rolleyes:

Thank you.

oldcar
14-09-2005, 03:03 PM
Count me in ;)

Dear Brothers,

2. ThaiVisitor
5. jbguy
7. lcdavid (1st Time Attending)

[/QUOTE]

KatoeyLover69
14-09-2005, 04:20 PM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Please confirm your attendance by 12.00 Midnight today ( Wed 14.9.05 ) to reserve your seats. :D

6" boy
14-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Latest update. 5.30 pm, Wed, 14/9/05,total of 10 Samsters' had confirmed their attendance.

1. Tan Sri KatoeyLover69
2. Yang Berhormat Brother TV
3. Dato' 6" Boy
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618
7. lcdavid
8. BigBoss
9. yasakawa009
10. oldcar

I believe they will be more as some are too shy to put their name here. Come on brothers, we in JB mustn't loss out to our counterpart across the sea.

By order of the Board
Dato' 6"

KatoeyLover69
14-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Latest update. 5.30 pm, Wed, 14/9/05,total of 10 Samsters' had confirmed their attendance.

1. Tan Sri KatoeyLover69
2. Yang Berhormat Brother TV
3. Dato' 6" Boy
4. Tenrang
5. jbguy
6. ckm8618
7. lcdavid
8. BigBoss
9. yasakawa009
10. oldcar

I believe they will be more as some are too shy to put their name here. Come on brothers, we in JB mustn't loss out to our counterpart across the sea.

By order of the Board
Dato' 6"

Dear 6" Cock,

Thank you for giving me the " TAN SRI " title !

Let me belanja you 'teh tarik'

I think we should elect Office Bearers at tomorrow's Gathering :-

I propose the following persons :-

Hon. Advisor : Y.B. Khun TV
Chairman : ?????
Hon. Secretary : 6" Boy
Treasurer : ?????
Committee Members : 1.

See you all tomorrow ! :D

KatoeyLover69
15-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Brothers of JB gathering.
My sincere apologies for not been able to attend tonite JB gathering as OC permit was granted for 1 nite only! :o No choice got to choose tomorrow! paiseh.You guys have a great time and I will try to attend next time.
Hereby sincerly invite brothers to try and join us tomorrow at TCSSSGL10 gathering at Lor 10, geylang.
Cheers!!

Bro JT,

You want me to appeal on your behalf to your Minister of Home Affairs to allow you to come to JB today ( 15/9/05 ) for the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering ?

I am sure that I can use my mouth to 'sweet talk' her to give you a ' International Permit ' (Multiple-Entry). Just leave her alone with me for one (1) hour and let my mouth to do the talking.

Anyway, I will be attending your TCSSSGL10 tomorrow. How to recognise you ??? :confused:

KatoeyLover69
15-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Some girls will cheat but most girls won't.

Too bad the samster above got cheated lah.. it's one of those things. But if he were to post his story again, I'm going to zap him into moderation. (KNN, 9 of of his 11 posts are the same story leh).

Cheers
thaivisitor

Bro TV,

I support you 100%. That guy has posted the SAME story everywhere !!!!

If I read any more of the SAME posting from him again, I am going to throw a 'bomb' at him. :D

BigBoss
15-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Dear BigBoss,

Glad to hear that you have confirmed your attendance.

Since you are the " BIG BOSS " will you also be the Treasurer and pay our bill ??? :D Sup, sup sway !!!

Dear Bro Katoey,
Very very sorry....last minute can't attend bcos going overseas. Hope to see u guys some other time. Sorry again.

KatoeyLover69
15-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Dear Bro Katoey,
Very very sorry....last minute can't attend bcos going overseas. Hope to see u guys some other time. Sorry again.

Dear BigBoss,

KNN !!! Just because I asked you to pay the bill, you 'panicked' and gave 'excuse' NOT to attend our Gathering.

Okay, see you at the NEXT Gathering but you still have to pay the bill because you are the " BigBoss". If not, we shall call you "SmallBoss" :D

KatoeyLover69
16-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Count me in ;)

[/QUOTE]

Dear Bro oldcar,

What happened to you ??? We waited until 12.00 Midnight but you didn't show up.

So, you are another " NATO " man !!! :mad:

KatoeyLover69
16-09-2005, 12:54 AM
cOUNT ME IN BRO

Bro yasakawa009,

What happened to you ??? We waited until 12.00 Midnight but you didn't show up.

So, you are another " NATO " man !!! :mad:

KatoeyLover69
16-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Next 24 hrs will up those who attend this gathering.

Cheers
thaivisitor

Dear Samsters,

On behalf of the JB Organising Committee, I would like to thank all the brothers who had taken the trouble to attend yesterday's JB Samsters' Gathering.

A special thank to Bro TV who had come all the weay from Haadyai to give us tips on Thailand. We really appreciate your presence and to hear all those interesting stories.

Bro TV, we are waiting for you to 'up' our points. :)

Tenrang
16-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Yesterdays gathering was fun. Big group. Hope there will be more next time around. Same goes. Will up all bros that attended the meeting yesterday. Be patient.

Cheers

Tenrang
16-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Bro JT,

Thanks for the invite. Sorry can't make it this time. Will organise for the next TCSS in Singapore. Will definitely car pool from JB and join your next TCSS.

Cheers

KatoeyLover69
16-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Dear JT,

Thanks for the invitation. Sorry, cannot make it tonight.

A JB Samster ( ckm8618 ) will be attending on our behalf and he will report back to us.

My 'tai kor', Bro TV will also be attending.

All the best to you all and 'Happy Bonking' ALL the Thai and PRC girls from Geylang. :p

phantomboyz
17-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Re: Samster Gathering JB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz

Bro,

Take care ! Besides the circumcision, is the Doctor making it longer and bigger too ??? If so, I also want !

HAHA,THANKS BRO.THE SURGERY WAS GONE SMOOTH.TELL YA WHAT,NO PAIN AT ALL,EVEN AFTER THER TREATMENT.MYSELF STILL CAN HAVE CHICKEN RICE AND AIS KACANG PLUS KFC.GLAD THAT THE DOC IS ALREADY BEEN DOIN THIS SERVICE SINCE 1975.U CAN EVEN GO BACK TO WORK AFTER 2-3 DAYS REST.ACCORDING TO HIM,THE DIDI WOULD GROW LONGER AND BIGGER DEPENDS ON AGE.IF U R ALREADY 25++,CANT XPECT MUCH LOR....
HEHE,I EVEN DRAG MY BUDDY TO WATCH ME BEING DONE,HAHA,SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA :D

KatoeyLover69
17-09-2005, 05:01 PM

Bro,
Take care ! Besides the circumcision, is the Doctor making it longer and bigger too ??? If so, I also want !

HAHA,THANKS BRO.THE SURGERY WAS GONE SMOOTH.TELL YA WHAT,NO PAIN AT ALL,EVEN AFTER THER TREATMENT.MYSELF STILL CAN HAVE CHICKEN RICE AND AIS KACANG PLUS KFC.GLAD THAT THE DOC IS ALREADY BEEN DOIN THIS SERVICE SINCE 1975.U CAN EVEN GO BACK TO WORK AFTER 2-3 DAYS REST.ACCORDING TO HIM,THE DIDI WOULD GROW LONGER AND BIGGER DEPENDS ON AGE.IF U R ALREADY 25++,CANT XPECT MUCH LOR....
HEHE,I EVEN DRAG MY BUDDY TO WATCH ME BEING DONE,HAHA,SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA :D

Bro,

Congrats for surviving the circumcion !!!!!

When can you go 'bonking' again ??? :p

lcdavid
17-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Dear All Bros,

It was really a great nite to meet most of the samters who attended the meeting held at Danga Bay. It was definitely thrilling to hear the views of the senior samsters especially Thai Visitor, and KY69.

It would be great next time when we meet, we can proceed to cheong together either spore or jb scene.. :)

Anyway, just to say thanks for those who have shared their views and opinions about the "cheong" scenes.

Chow! and look forward towards the next meeting. :cool:

Sorry can't make it for Spore meeting as got held up by work.

KatoeyLover69
17-09-2005, 11:59 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1180485#post1180485

go vote pls me vote very sucks cannot make it

Hey Bro,

PLEASE STOP POSTING EVERYWHERE, ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOU !!!!!!! :mad:

GET LOST !!!!!

etch
19-09-2005, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA :D[/QUOTE]

:p u got erection when the doctor performing the surgery? or he give u free HJ? Care to write FR here? On serious note, where it the clinic located? tx

phantomboyz
19-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Heres Come The Crucial Part.when And How Is Actually Depends On The Person Himself.safe To Wait Until The Stiches Gone Off By Itself.adviced To Wait Atleast 1 Month.can Imagine That Bro.when U Already Been Shooting Almost Every Weeks,then Suddenly U Must Control Ur Didi Not To Be Naughty For Entire Month.thats The Hardship Me Facing Now. :( .but Hygene Wise,i Can Say,the Satisfaction Is There.

phantomboyz
19-09-2005, 11:17 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA [/QUOTE]

u got erection when the doctor performing the surgery? or he give u free HJ? Care to write FR here? On serious note, where it the clinic located? tx

ITS ADVISED TO MASTURBATE B4 THE SURGERY,OFF COZ MUST MAKE UR DIDI IS CLEANED :D .REASON IS TO MAKE IT SOFT,OTHERWISE WHEN IF GOT ERECTION DURING THE INJECTION,TELL YA WHAT,U CAN REGISTER TO BECOME MONK CLUB'S MEMBER.SECOND,AT LEAST U HAD UR FINAL SHOT B4 THE "FASTING MONTH",SO THAT FOR NEXT FEW DAYS U WONT FEEL THAT HORNY LOR.

OK,HERES THE FR:

THE DOC ASKED ME TO STRIP DOWN MY PANTS N LIE ON BED.THEN HE WOULD INJECT BIUS INNER N OUTER SURFACE OF THE SKIN.THIS WLD GIVE LESS PAIN,JUZ A FEW TOUCHES,I FELT MY DIDI DAMN NUMB.THEN THE DOC MADE A SMALL CUT TO SEE WHETHER I STILL FEEL THE PAIN.AFTER THAT I DUN FEEL ANYTHING AS I STILL CAN CHAT N JOKES WITH THE DOC AND MY BUDDY.THE WHOLE SESSION JUZ TOOK HALF AN HOUR.U DONT EVEN NEED TO WEAR SARONG.I JUZ PUT ON MY TRACK BOTTOM.THE BIUS WLD LAST FOR 1.5 HOURS.SO IS ADVICED TO TAKE MY MEAL QUICKLY AND TAKE PILLS PROVIVED BY THE CLINIC DOCTOR.THE WHOLE DAMAGE IS AROUND RM200 AND ITS LOCATED AT CLINIC KHOR N KHOR ,NUSA BESTARI.NEAR TO BESTMART,JB.

XiaoHoUzi83
19-09-2005, 11:44 AM
mine cost $102 at NUH and it is a surgeory..
means i am knock out cold...
wake up everything finish liaox

but then i civil servant lahx...
i expected it to be FREE..
T.T

Tenrang
20-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Okie,

Looks like this topic is kinda fun. Who shall organise the next Gathering to discuss on CIRCUMCISION???????
The Bro that just had it done? Hope he will organise. Sounds like there will be more BROS next gathering.
FANTASTIC.......

KatoeyLover69
20-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Okie,

Looks like this topic is kinda fun. Who shall organise the next Gathering to discuss on CIRCUMCISION???????
The Bro that just had it done? Hope he will organise. Sounds like there will be more BROS next gathering.
FANTASTIC.......

We will invite the Samster who had undergone the circumcision to attend the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering as our Guest-of-Honour.

I hope that this Samster will also show us his new cxxk in the toilet so that we can judge whether the Doctor had done a 'good job'. Who knows, all of us might be convinced and decide to also go for circumcision after seeing the "product".

BTW, I suggest that the JB Samsters' Gathering be held EVERY 2 MONTHS instead of monthly. As such, the date of the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering :D shall be on Thursday 17 November 2005 ( Time : 7.30 pm Venue : Danga Bay Food Court - in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall )

6" boy
20-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Good morning all my abang,

It has been 5 days since our gathering. I would like write a short story about our gathering so that those who missed out can know what happened on that day.

Bro TV & Bro KL69 were the 1st who arrived there to open table. I arrived 2nd. That was at 7.30 pm. More and more gang coming later. Then came lcdavid, CKM8168, Tenrang, jbguy and his fren who not yet register a nickname yet, Mr Romance, Xiaohouzi,. Thank you Mr Rommance and Xiaohouzi for attending because they are from oversea. At 9.30 pm, the attendance reached 10 pax. This is a great start because it’s better than our 1st gathering (1st gathering only 3, so its 233% growth).

The venue place is very good as it is big enough to accommodate us. Only the live band music a bit too loud. But still OK. Can still TCSS.

Bro lcdavid was very hungry that night, he ate two plates of nasi goreng seh. He is good.

Bro CKM as usual, ordered chicken because his favorite is chicken.

Bro KL69 and I eat burger maybe because we are boob lovers.

Personally, I would like to salute Bro TV for his sharing. He makes me aware that this world is so big that there are still a lot of things I not yet see. It was a very educational visit that night. By knowing so many brothers out there, I not scare I will hang out no where anymore. Everyone have their own lobang. Just name it and they can provide all the goodies all around the world. YES, IT ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHERE THERE IS PUSSY. NO JOKE.

For newbies who want to advance themselves in this world of paradise, you had missed a good chance because I do not know when Bro TV will be free to be our guest of honor again next time.

Bro Tenrang, instead of TCSS why not we organize one sunat trip for the next coming gathering? Hahaha. Then I will bacome 7" liao :D

As a conclusion, I would like to say to all bro out there… you may be one but in Sammyboy, you will never be alone. Cheong!!!

jjdoggie
20-09-2005, 11:57 AM
mine cost $102 at NUH and it is a surgeory..
means i am knock out cold...
wake up everything finish liaox

but then i civil servant lahx...
i expected it to be FREE..
T.T

I had mine when i was 17...10 years back ..i was in a Tae Kwon Do Tournament, that fucker kicked my balls...so after some time...go visit, doctor asked to circum...

@ TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL, I was naive aboutr operation and worried about the operations..1st day...2nd, 2rd day the operation came...i was brought to the table....see 1 doctor 2 nurses, nurse plant the gas mask to me....I breathe...the saw another nurse getting a shaver...she shaves...FUCK...pain and itecy like hell...i yell...then i few asleep....next day, i wake up...banana slight pain was felt....left hand, rgt hand got injected with fluid...weak...banana wanna pee...then i saw a young happening nurse..chinese...nice boobs, quite slim...cute face..the name can't recall, starts with m..should be mandy..shes smiling ...ask how am i...? I said wanna pee...then she pull all the curtains and bring me...a bucket..and unzip for me..to pee....WTF...my banana hardened...while i was peeing.she was looking..damn embarassin....for the next few days...she was with me til the 6th day.....my 1st fantasy ....begins.... :D

hehe..i was in JB yesterday, trying to check out some clubbing scenes in JB, near york hotel...u know...i have make a friend with a chatline girl...all those gals are from JB, earning RM and all customers are from SINgapore spending sing $$....wow....

pukikawa
20-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi to all senior cheongster & bro's.. :cool:

Hope that anyone of u can help me in this field coz i'm a newbies here..all the guidence is very appreciated.. :)
Hope that if any senior bro's & cheongster have any FL in jb area..kindly PM me..tq so much for the help n kindness..

pukikawa
20-09-2005, 03:15 PM

Hope that anyone of u can help me in this field coz i'm a newbies here..all the guidence is very appreciated.. :)
Hope that if any senior bro's & cheongster have any FL in jb area..kindly PM me..tq so much for the help n kindness..

Me also really interested to join the next Samster Gathering..if all the bro's n senior cheongster don't mind..hpe also can guide me in this heavenly field..hehehe
All the kindness n guidence is very appreciated..

6" boy
20-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Who are you? Ask you to join the outing you don't want. Eksyen.

pukikawa
20-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Who are you? Ask you to join the outing you don't want. Eksyen.

Wahhhh!!!!..why so angry haa bro?? :confused: ..i'm just a newbies here..not i dont wanna join the outing n i'm not eksyen la bro...me just find out this SB site yesterday bro..so hope that can get know all senior cheongster n bro's in SB in the next gatherings...

KatoeyLover69
20-09-2005, 07:14 PM

Dear Bro pukikawa,

Since you didn't join the JB Samsters' Gathering, we don't know 'who' are you. And since we don't 'know' you, we will NOT simply PM to you all our 'lobangs'.

I suggest that you join our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 17 Nov '05 and 'introduce' yourself to us before we give you any 'guidance'.

Fellow Samsters who attended the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15 Sept '05, please take note of the above policy !!! Don't simply PM to strangers whom you have not met at all !!!!! ( Remember what your mothers used to tell you when you were a little kid : " Son, don't trust and simply talk to strangers " )

KatoeyLover69
20-09-2005, 07:28 PM
This date is very close to the SEXPO date. May want to reconsider or make it into a JB Samster meet SG samsters gathering in SG after the SEXPO.

Dear Bro TV,

You are right ! The 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on 17 Nov '05 is actually 1 day before the commencement of SEXPO, S'pore ( to be held from Fri 18 Nov '05 to Sun 20 Nov '05 ). We shall certainly be discussing about the SEXPO and arrangement for car-pooling to attend the SEXPO and also hope to meet up with fellow Samsters from SillyPore.

Bro TV, can you be our Guest-of-Honour again on 17 Nov '05 ? If not possible, can you be our Coordinater and liaise with fellow SillyPore Samsters for us to meet them at the SEXPO.

As I had mentioned in a previous thread, I had suggested that each and every one of us buy a different sex toy/gadget at SEXPO. If there are thirty (30) of us, we can buy 30 sex toys/gadgets and if we swop among ourselves we would have a different sex toy/gadget to 'play' with EVERY DAY FOR 1 MONTH - so not so 'boring' to use the SAME sex toy/gadget EVERYDAY. Just like if you eat chicken rice EVERY DAY for 1 MONTH you will be bored to death, no matter how tasty the chicken rice may be.

pukikawa
21-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Dear Bro pukikawa,

Since you didn't join the JB Samsters' Gathering, we don't know 'who' are you. And since we don't 'know' you, we will NOT simply PM to you all our 'lobangs'.

I suggest that you join our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 17 Nov '05 and 'introduce' yourself to us before we give you any 'guidance'.

Fellow Samsters who attended the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15 Sept '05, please take note of the above policy !!! Don't simply PM to strangers whom you have not met at all !!!!! ( Remember what your mothers used to tell you when you were a little kid : " Son, don't trust and simply talk to strangers " )

Hi there bro.. :cool:

Me as a newbies here wanna say that i'm so sorry for the wrong way i'm approach the FL lobang to all senior cheongster & bro's..REALLY2 SORRY.. :p ..hope that i'm forgiven..
I dont mind attend for the next SB gath.coz really2 wanna get to know all senior cheongster & bro's..but can i ask s'thing r not bro.??..coz actually i'm malay..n can i join the SB gath??..hope there's no racist in SB..

Tenrang
21-09-2005, 01:53 PM
All Bros,

I think we should have another one in October before the November gathering to decide how many bros are going for SEXPO. October is good and we should have an extravagant outing together.

Bro 6" - SUNAT Party? Cannot lah. Later cannot cheong for two weeks. JIA LAT man.

Let's all decide if we should have one in October. Singapore TCSS and KL Gathering is on a monthly basis. I think we should not break as the Gathering is currently collecting more bros to participate. PLease respond.

Cheers

KatoeyLover69
21-09-2005, 02:08 PM
All Bros,

I think we should have another one in October before the November gathering to decide how many bros are going for SEXPO. October is good and we should have an extravagant outing together.

Let's all decide if we should have one in October. Singapore TCSS and KL Gathering is on a monthly basis. I think we should not break as the Gathering is currently collecting more bros to participate. PLease respond.

Cheers

Dear Bro Tenrang,

Since you have requested for a JB Samsters' Gathering in Oct '05, I would like to propose that we hold it on Thur 20.10.05 at Danga Bay Food Court ]@ 7.30 p.m.[/COLOR] (in front of Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall). :D

All those Samsters in favour of this, please respond and confirm your attendance.

pukikawa
21-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Hi to all senior cheongster n Bro's.. :cool:

Hopefully me as a newbies that i'm welcome to attend this coming SB gath. in Danga Bay..coz really wanna get knw all bro's n senior cheongster..ALL UR KINDNESS N GUIDENCE TO ME AS A NEWBIES IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED N TQ SO MUCH.. :) .. CHEER'S BRO'S...

XiaoHoUzi83
21-09-2005, 11:34 PM
will be there

Matthias
21-09-2005, 11:45 PM
will be there

What u sms me today? I on 1 mth holiday (in bangkok now)...going cambodia tom. Check out international field reports for my inputs.

how come gm captain in sing?

Wah lau...20th Oct sounds good man....will be so good to meet up with fellow bros! Haha...heard that GM still not in operation. A few girls are back but they all change numbers and working at SK. (Booking service only I think) SK price super inflated due to supply and demand lar.

Talk to you when I back houzhi. We need to catch up.

Cheongjb
22-09-2005, 09:23 AM
Dear Bro Tenrang,

Since you have requested for a JB Samsters' Gathering in Oct '05, I would like to propose that we hold it on Thur 20.10.05 at Danga Bay Food Court ]@ 7.30 p.m.[/COLOR] (in front of Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall)

All those Samsters in favour of this, please respond and confirm your attendance.
Dear Bro,
Can change to Fri 21 Oct 2005? Me stay in S'pore, but am Malaysian. :)
If on Thu cannot make it..... :eek: Please advise.......

KatoeyLover69
22-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Dear Bro,
Can change to Fri 21 Oct 2005? Me stay in S'pore, but am Malaysian. :)
If on Thu cannot make it..... :eek: Please advise.......

Dear Fellow Samsters,

I need your URGENT feedback on this matter.

Would you like to hold the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 20.10.05 or on Fri 21.10.05 ???

The actual date would depend on the majority decision. The venue remains unchanged at Danga Bay Food Court.

phantomboyz
22-09-2005, 10:31 AM
hi all,glad everyone now is starting to discuss bout next jb gathering.this is proven when we all now start to get familiar with each other.i wld like to join for the gathering but as im only available on sun,mon,tues in the week.....anyway,still waiting for majority votes.cheers..... :cool:

jedycity
22-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Dear Fellow Samsters,

I need your URGENT feedback on this matter.

Would you like to hold the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 20.10.05 or on Fri 21.10.05 ???

The actual date would depend on the majority decision. The venue remains unchanged at Danga Bay Food Court.

Morning All,
I have miss two of the gathering. Hope that nothing happen in work & can make it this time round. But I only can make on Fri as mention previously;

Please vote below;
20 Oct 2005, (0) vote by

21 Oct 2005, 2 Votes by jedycity, cheongjb,

Thanks

6" boy
22-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Look like its time for me to open my mouth already... -_-"

Bro KL69, think this time more Malaysian working across the sea want to join for the 3rd picnic.

Then we can have it on Friday so they can come back to JB for the gathering. I think most of us in JB got no problem either on Thursday or Friday right?

I think those who attended the 2nd gathering won't hesitate for the meet up.

Don't forget to up my point ah bro....

pukikawa
22-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Morning All,
I have miss two of the gathering. Hope that nothing happen in work & can make it this time round. But I only can make on Fri as mention previously;

Please vote below;
20 Oct 2005, (0) vote by

21 Oct 2005, 2 Votes by jedycity, cheongjb,

Thanks

Please vote below;
20 Oct 2005, (0) vote by

21 Oct 2005, 2 Votes by jedycity, cheongjb, pukikawa

Matthias
22-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Friday night seems to be a better idea and I also suggest that for those Bros in S'pore, we should meet up at Kranji MRT first, then we can all go into JB together...assuming there will be the typical big jam. Sounds like the good old days...can some1 in S'pore take charge of head count?

6" boy
22-09-2005, 04:23 PM
WOW. Another JB gathering. Will try to make it! Cheers! :D

All right, our guest of honor this time will be Bro JT. Clap clap clap. :D

Please don't feel shy to up my point. TQ

6" boy
22-09-2005, 04:46 PM
For the sake of CB, we will stand united.

mirkblood
22-09-2005, 06:11 PM
timing nt rite ... going Melaka tml morning ....

maybe i join u guys next round ....

KatoeyLover69
22-09-2005, 10:44 PM
For the sake of CB, we will stand united.

For the sake of CB, we all STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU !!!!

Well, fellow Samsters from the preliminary results it seem that, at this moment, the majority of Samsters are in favour of having the Gathering on a Friday instead of a Thursday. Reason : 1. There a quite a lot of Samsters who work in SillyPore but stay in JB and they don't work on Sat & Sun 2. Fellow Samsters from SillyPore who also don't work on Sat & Sun will be able to have a late night ( or early morning ? ) in JB on Friday and also to 'create havoc' :p

As such, please be informed that the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on Friday 21.10.05 @ 7.30 pm at the Danga Bay Food Court, J.B.

Ah Dez
23-09-2005, 03:28 AM
Stealth Mode......

Ah Dez will be there... ;)

KatoeyLover69
23-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Ah Dez will be there... ;)

Tai Kor Dez,

This is the best news of the day !!!

Glad to hear that you are coming out of your "retirement" to attend the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 21.10.05 I am sure you will be giving us lots of "tips" on where to look for "lobangs"

BTW, what have you been doing in your retirement ??? Not doing PCC, I hope.

jb boy
24-09-2005, 12:06 AM
i will be there as well but wondering if i am welcome? :confused: :D

KatoeyLover69
24-09-2005, 12:27 AM
i will be there as well but wondering if i am welcome?

Bro JB Boy,

Why you think we will not welcome you ???

You are most welcome to join us at our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering (see details below).

We will welcome you with ' open arms ' and ' open legs ' !!! :p

Tenrang
24-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Fellow Brothers,

Just to add on to Bro Katoey's posting. Everyone is welcome to join the Gathering. That's why it is called "TCSS" in Singapore and "TT" in K.L. (TT refers to Teh Tarik).
Anyone who reads this Thread will know we are trying our very best to get the group a little more people than the last outing. From then on, we will plan for bigger and better things ahead. For eg. the SEXPO conference. We will definitely be organising a trip to join the Singapore Brothers in SEXPO. I believe that will be our first INTERNATIONAL Outing for the JB Bros.
With Regards to Bro 6' ( LAK CHUN going to be 7 Chun soon ) ALL BROS MUST STAND UNTIED.
That's the reason why we are trying to have a monthly gathering. to gather more JB Bros. ( As well as those working across the causeway.)
So FRIDAY it is for the next outing.

Let's all cheong the next time. See you all
Cheers

Tenrang
26-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Bro Katoey,

One things to point out. 21st October 2005 is a public Holiday. If all samsters do not have a problem, the gathering is still on. If not then we will bring it forward a week earlier.

PLEASE RESPOND............

Cheers

jbguy
26-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Bro Katoey,

One things to point out. 21st October 2005 is a public Holiday. If all samsters do not have a problem, the gathering is still on. If not then we will bring it forward a week earlier.

PLEASE RESPOND............

Cheers
HOLIDAY ?? Singapore or Malaysia ??
:confused:

Tenrang
26-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Bro JB GUY,

Sorry. My apologies. The holidya is only for Federal Territory and Selangor. Sincerest apologies. Deepavali is on the 31st October. See you all there then.

Cheers

6" boy
26-09-2005, 05:45 PM
Bro JB GUY,

Sorry. My apologies. The holidya is only for Federal Territory and Selangor. Sincerest apologies. Deepavali is on the 31st October. See you all there then.

Cheers

False alarm.

jbguy
27-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Bro JB GUY,

Cheers
I dun know is your or my calender wrong printed,
Deepawali fall on 1st of Nov and Hari Raya puasa on 3rd and 4th is in my calender... :confused:
for me will be take 2 days leave for the long holiday........ :rolleyes:

phantomboyz
27-09-2005, 01:02 PM
wokey,pls add me in.hope to see ya all guys soon. :cool:

jjdoggie
28-09-2005, 01:13 PM
basket...I'd love to make it...too on 21st Oct...Oct and Nov..abit packed...
14-17th @ balai...then come back may have 1 project or perhaps head down to KL....wow...hard for me to make it down..When is yr next outing, think i will join next outing...DO pm and update me...
Cheers :D

halexbonk
28-09-2005, 10:19 PM
bro doggie when u going to balai...cos i think tat next month the operation will stop due to fasting month...cos i just back from balai last sunday...and hear tat this week a lot of ppl will be going to balai.....

Tenrang
30-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Bros,

Last night I was at the Burger King in Permas. It opens 24 hours and it is very cozy on the outside. Maybe we can have a few gathering places. We do not need to have it in Danga Bay all the time. Just my two cents.

Cheers

jjdoggie
30-09-2005, 11:55 AM
bro doggie when u going to balai...cos i think tat next month the operation will stop due to fasting month...cos i just back from balai last sunday...and hear tat this week a lot of ppl will be going to balai.....

hm...yeah, tahts waht i heard from some bros, maybe will cahnge back to Bangkok trip...will decide by fri next week. Bangkok got more stuffs

KatoeyLover69
30-09-2005, 12:42 PM
basket...I'd love to make it...too on 21st Oct...Oct and Nov..abit packed...
14-17th @ balai...then come back may have 1 project or perhaps head down to KL....wow...hard for me to make it down..When is yr next outing, think i will join next outing...DO pm and update me...
Cheers :D

Dear Bro JJDoggie,

The 4th JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on Fri 18.11.05 @ 7.30 p.m. :D

As suggested by Bro Tenrang, we might change the venue to Burger King @ the Petronas Petrol Station at Taman Permas Jaya (near to the Permas Jaya Bridge). I have no problem with any venue in JB - just name it and I will be there.

KatoeyLover69
30-09-2005, 12:46 PM
I dun know is your or my calender wrong printed,
Deepawali fall on 1st of Nov and Hari Raya puasa on 3rd and 4th is in my calender... :confused:
for me will be take 2 days leave for the long holiday........ :rolleyes:

Dear Bro JBGuy,

If you take leave on 2 Nov '05 and assuming you are not working on Sat & Sun, you would have a total of six (6) days off from work and would be able to go to either Haadyai or Bangkok. If you are thinking of going to Haadyai, please contact Bro TV who will arrange everything for you. If you are thinking of going to Bangkok, you can contact Bro JJDoggie.

jbguy
30-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Dear Bro JBGuy,

If you take leave on 2 Nov '05 and assuming you are not working on Sat & Sun, you would have a total of six (6) days off from work and would be able to go to either Haadyai or Bangkok. If you are thinking of going to Haadyai, please contact Bro TV who will arrange everything for you. If you are thinking of going to Bangkok, you can contact Bro JJDoggie.
Haha, u r wrong bro,
I have total 9 days holidays.... :D
but I have bring my family to holiday,was promise them early... :(
year end may be the good time for me out to other place.

jb boy
30-09-2005, 06:40 PM
"Danga Bay Food Court" where is this place? anyone can tell me?

thanks, jb boy :cool:

KatoeyLover69
30-09-2005, 07:59 PM
"Danga Bay Food Court" where is this place? anyone can tell me?

thanks, jb boy :cool:

Dear Bro JBBoy,

How can you call youirself a "JB Boy" if you don't know where is Danga Bay ??? :mad: SHAME ON YOU !!!!

Even those from SillyPore and KL knows where is Danga Bay because it is featured in the newspapers many, many times. The National Chinese New Year Open House and the Merdeka Celebration was held at Danga Bay. The Sultan of Johor, the Malaysian Prime Minister, the Johor Menteri Besar,the Malaysian Minister of Tourism, the Prime Minister of Singapore, etc,etc, etc, .... were all at the Danga Bay at one time or other.

Go ask a road-sweeper where is Danga Bay and he will tell you : " You tak tahu bacha kah ? Tah tahu mana Danga Bay ???

P.S. If you are NOT a JB guy, I would like to apologise for the above remarks. But if you are NOT a JB guy, please don't call yourself " JBGuy" - very insulting to JB people !!!

taurus75
30-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Dear Bro JBBoy,

!!!

yo brudder! how's the gathering ? fun? sorry cannot make it..will try next time..
btw posted some nice juicy pics for u to view at Thaivisitor Thread..enjoy..
meanwhile take care!

KatoeyLover69
30-09-2005, 09:05 PM
yo brudder! how's the gathering ? fun? sorry cannot make it..will try next time..
btw posted some nice juicy pics for u to view at Thaivisitor Thread..enjoy..
meanwhile take care!

Dear Bro Taurus,

Please scroll to page 12 of this thread and read posting # 176 by Bro 6" Boy dated 20.9.05 on the Report on the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15.9.05. BTW, Bro 6" Boy is the Hon. Secretary for the " JB Samsters' Association "

Anyway, I do hope that you will be able to attend our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 21.10.05. If you have any problem in obtaining your " approved Permit " to attend, please leave me alone for 1 hour with your Minister of Home Affairs and let my mouth do the talking. :p

halexbonk
30-09-2005, 09:18 PM
Bros,

Last night I was at the Burger King in Permas. It opens 24 hours and it is very cozy on the outside. Maybe we can have a few gathering places. We do not need to have it in Danga Bay all the time. Just my two cents.

Cheers

yo bro...i was at burger king last night also.....wat time u were there???
burger king drive thru opens 24 hour ...but dine in until 12.30am..

Malboy
01-10-2005, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69]Dear Bro JBBoy,

How can you call youirself a "JB Boy" if you don't know where is Danga Bay ??? :mad: SHAME ON YOU !!!!

Hi Bro KatoeyLover69,

JB can mean 'Jalan Belakang' not Johor Bahru. Hehehe. I don't mean anything just joking.

jb boy
01-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Dear Bro JBBoy,

P.S. If you are NOT a JB guy, I would like to apologise for the above remarks. But if you are NOT a JB guy, please don't call yourself " JBGuy" - very insulting to JB people !!!

this is insulting to me and i hereby bypass this gathering.
jb boy doesnt meant i from jb ok? i choose this nick because i am "Just Browsing" i like to cheong jb previously but its been 5 to 6 years i never been there already. you guys enjoy the gathering.

regards, jb boy

KatoeyLover69
01-10-2005, 11:17 PM
jb boy doesnt meant i from jb ok? i choose this nick because i am "Just Browsing" i like to cheong jb previously but its been 5 to 6 years i never been there already. you guys enjoy the gathering.

regards, jb boy

Hey JB Boy,

I think you are really "thin skin". I am just joking. As I had mentioned, I said that I apologise if you are not from JB.

No wonder you call yourself " JB Boy " and NOT " JB Man " because you are a " boy " in terms of mentality.

Suit yourself to bypass the Gathering.

With or without your presence, the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on 21.10.05 and as always will be 'very successful'. The lost is your lost and not ours. :D

KatoeyLover69
01-10-2005, 11:22 PM

regards, jb boy

Hey JB Boy,

I think you are really "thin skin". I am just joking. As I had mentioned, I said that I apologise if you are not from JB.

No wonder you call yourself " JB Boy " and NOT " JB Man " because you are a " boy " in terms of mentality.

Suit yourself to bypass the Gathering.

With or without your presence, the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering will be held on 21.10.05 and as always will be 'very successful'. The loss is your loss and not ours. :D

Tenrang
02-10-2005, 04:04 AM
guys guys guys

CHLLL OUT. It's just a gathering. So I will be there for the 3rd gathering as well as the 4t hgathering. Burger king sounds good for the 4th gathering.

Cheong

jb boy
02-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Hey JB Boy,

I think you are really "thin skin". I am just joking. As I had mentioned, I said that I apologise if you are not from JB...
you can joke i cant joke? who said i am not coming? me joking also mah. :D

regards, jb boy

6" boy
03-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Just came back from outstation last week. So no internet to play.

Look like its time for me to speak again -_-"

Aiya, I also using the nickname "boy", so I am small lah. But small and short are different. I may look small from outside but inside I am not short. :cool:

Cool man. Remember my slogan, PEACE NO WAR. No condeming over height, weight, look, no fightning for the same girl and now add one more, no questioning on nickname. The gathering is to exchange info and whoever, yes whoever no matter you have didi (small brother) or mei mei (small sister), as long as you want to venture in this paradise or have any question relates to any s*xual activities, all are welcome.

Thank you Bro KL for appoint me as the Secretary. I feel very happy because all my hard work had been appreciated. So can I ask for a free drink on the next gathering. I want TIGER. CARLSBER also can. Kam Sia.

Beside doing report I can do a lot of things also e.g. drinking, flirting, singing and of course cheonging. I am a very multi talented "boy".

For those who don't know, this Bro JB boy and Bro JB Guy are two different people. Bro JB Guy is another Mr Wonderful in JB because he knows a lot of "Jalan Belakang" in JB. So he call himself JB Guy is not wrong. He is entitle to that. Clap clap clap. As for Bro JB boy, maybe you got your very own contact and lobang. Kindly share with us your field of expertise.

Burger King makan makan can lah but want to gathering there a bit dangerous. Because that place cannot smoke, later the petrol station meletup. BOOMMMMM!!!!! Susah lah like that. No more Burger King in JB liao.

Haha...see you guys soon.

Tata titi tutu.

KatoeyLover69
03-10-2005, 01:47 PM
you can joke i cant joke? who said i am not coming? me joking also mah. :D

regards, jb boy

Dear JB Boy,

Glad to hearv that you are not "thin skin" and "offended" by my "teasing".

Good to hear that you will be joining us at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering.

Don't worry about us. We are a bunch of very friendly and jolly guys. :D

Hope to see you soon.

phantomboyz
03-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Burger King Is Way Too Far Bro.....since Already Had Wonderful Experience In Danga Bay,i Suggest Lets Make It For The Second Time,unless Majority Members Feel Wanna Change Out New Place,the We Will Discuss Bout That.btw Guys,did Anyone Of Those Who Attended 2nd Gathering In Danga Bay Last Month Took Alcohol?

6" boy
03-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Nope nope, nobody took alcohol during the last meeting. This is because everybody came late (supposed to be at 8 pm). Some came at 9.30 pm. So, its quite difficult to adjour to another place liao. If this time everybody is punctual, then we can discuss and adjour to other place to lim my favourite "lian teh".

KNN. I feed up already, everytime I am the one who arrived early to open table. *^&%#@$#

KatoeyLover69
04-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Nope nope, nobody took alcohol during the last meeting. This is because everybody came late (supposed to be at 8 pm). Some came at 9.30 pm. So, its quite difficult to adjour to another place liao. If this time everybody is punctual, then we can discuss and adjour to other place to lim my favourite "lian teh".

KNN. I feed up already, everytime I am the one who arrived early to open table. *^&%#@$#

Dear Bro 6",

CORRECTIONS !!! CORRECTIONS !!! CORRECTIONS !!!

The Gathering was supposed to start at 8.00 pm but most Samsters came after 8.00 pm ( "Malaysian time " ??? ).

Bro TV (from Haadyai) and myself came at 7.00 pm to "open table" NOT yourself.

The 3rd Samsters' Gathering will be held at 7.30 pm SHARP. Whoever comes after 7.30 pm have to buy drinks for the rest who comes earlier.

We didn't consume alcohol because there is no sales of alcohol at Danga Bay Food Court.

KatoeyLover69
04-10-2005, 12:41 AM
Burger King Is Way Too Far Bro.....since Already Had Wonderful Experience In Danga Bay,i Suggest Lets Make It For The Second Time,unless Majority Members Feel Wanna Change Out New Place,the We Will Discuss Bout That.btw Guys,did Anyone Of Those Who Attended 2nd Gathering In Danga Bay Last Month Took Alcohol?

Dear Bro PhantomBoyz,

I agree with you 100.00% that Burger King at Permas Jaya is too far and is NOT suitable for our 4th JB Samsters' Gathering. :mad:

For those Samsters who are not staying at Taman Permas Jaya and have to drive across the Permas Bridge have to make a U-turn at the traffic lights at the Straits View Condo (in front of Jaya Jusco) - accessibility is a problem and furthermore,at times, there is a big traffic jam just before and after the bridge.

Let's forget about Burger King as our venue and discuss the venue at our coming Gathering on 21 Oct '05.

Personally I feel that the Danga Bay Food Court is a very suitable place for ALL our Gatherings.

Let's hear it from the other Samsters

ysl 007
04-10-2005, 11:39 AM
hi bro katoeylover69, i m a newbies here but i m looking forward to the meeting at danga bay on the fri 21.10.055. i would like to join but i doubt i can wait till that day.( the year 2055 ). is this a tying error.
:D i hope so if not really must wait very long. :)

6" boy
04-10-2005, 08:21 PM
hi bro katoeylover69, i m a newbies here but i m looking forward to the meeting at danga bay on the fri 21.10.055. i would like to join but i doubt i can wait till that day.( the year 2055 ). is this a tying error.

Woi Thambi, trying to be funny izzit... even a 3 years old kid know its typing error lah.

I am not as patient as you. I can't wait for the 3rd meeting on 21.10.05 because I attended the first two gathering and thats wonderful, fantastic, voluptuous, make me high, fun, and yabadabadu. If you want to wait until 2055 then you go wait yourself lah. By that time I sure confirm already retire so cannot attend. Nobody going to open table for you on that day. Go wait yourself there alone alone.

Really miss Bro TV. Don't know how is he now? Bro TV, if you see this message, please drop a note here. We all miss you. Cheers.

ysl 007
04-10-2005, 09:57 PM
wah bro 6 " boy mai tu lan leh i just want to make sure the date n place mah. as it's is the first time i go to danga bay n meet up with u with u guys, i just want to make sure i got the right place n time. i believe on that day, there will be very crowded there.so i just want to make sure i meet u guys . don't waste a trip to jb as i will be going alone.sorry hoh hope u don't mind. :p

ysl 007
04-10-2005, 10:08 PM
regarding about the samster gathering on the 21.10.2005. i think i will be attending the gathering. just like to know if any bro in singapore or brother from malaysia working in singapore wants a lift there. pls let me know. maybe we can meet in singapore then go there together. ;)

KatoeyLover69
04-10-2005, 11:04 PM

Dear Bro ysl_007,

Thank you for pointing out the "typing error". I had already done the correction.

See you on Fri 21.10.05 at Danga Bay Food Court !

KatoeyLover69
05-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm in Hatyai. Cannot leave during this period as my wife is expecting my 3rd son anytime soon lah... Need to be "on call" :D

Anyway, I'm with you guys in "spirit". May the force be with you. :D

Cheers
thaivisitor

Dear Bro TV,

Please "flash" the good news on this thread as soon as your 3rd son has made his 'grand apperance'

We'll toast to you in JB !

6" boy
06-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Bro ysl 007, no worry, I joking only. Ahak Ahak Ahak.
Really hope for a big turn up this time. Just go there and you will be able to find us because we all got the same horny face. Hahahaha...

picks84
07-10-2005, 02:39 AM
Hi, I'm a Johorian... can I attend your outing ?

KatoeyLover69
07-10-2005, 08:33 AM

Dear Bro Picks84,

Of course you can attend the Gathering, whether you are from Johor, Malacca, Pahang,Selangor,Sarawak,Sabah,Perlis,Kelantan, Terengganu,Kedah,Penang,Perak,Negeri Sembilan or even from SillyPore. :p

RobertCock
07-10-2005, 08:25 PM

Bro picks84,

u may attend the gathering even u are

from out of space ! :D HA ha ha...

halexbonk
07-10-2005, 10:14 PM
i wish to join too !! dunno can or not?
and could some 1 list the activites tat nite....
so tat i could prepare some bullet whether in $$ or .....

KatoeyLover69
09-10-2005, 11:11 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm in Hatyai. Cannot leave during this period as my wife is expecting my 3rd son anytime soon lah... Need to be "on call" :D

Anyway, I'm with you guys in "spirit". May the force be with you. :D

Cheers
thaivisitor

I had just received the good news from Bro TV via SMS tonight.

Announcing the arrival of Bro TV's 3rd son at 8.36 pm tonight ( 7.36 Thai time, Sunday 9 Oct '05 ) and weighing 3.06 kgs ...........

On behalf of the JB Samsters' Association ( JBSA ), I would like to extend our CONGRATULATIONS to Bro TV & Family !!!

Hip, hip, hurray !!!!!

P.S. What 4D number to buy ???

jbguy
10-10-2005, 08:42 AM
TO,
Bro TV & Family !!!

CONGRATULATIONS
:p

Bro Kato,
buy the date for the 4d number lah, :D

Tenrang
10-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Bro TV,

Congrats. Happy days ahead.

Cheers

ckm8618
10-10-2005, 10:45 AM
To,
Bro TV & Family !!!

CONGRATULATIONS

And work hard to get the 4 child .

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2005, 11:11 AM
To,
Bro TV & Family !!!

CONGRATULATIONS

And work hard to get the 4 child .

No need to work hard to get the 4th child......... Just screw HARD !!! :p Hope that you get a baby girl next year

6" boy
10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Thaivisitor Jr III
happy birthday to you.

Tenrang
12-10-2005, 02:27 PM
Brothers,

Topic of discussion for our October gathering would be SEXPO. We can actually start planning from now as tickets will be a little cheaper if we purchase before the end of October.

So confirmation of date and how many participants from JB would be much appreciated. I will be planning with Singapore Samsters to meet up somewhere before we convoy to SEXPO together.

Cheers

KatoeyLover69
12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Brothers,

Topic of discussion for our October gathering would be SEXPO. We can actually start planning from now as tickets will be a little cheaper if we purchase before the end of October.

So confirmation of date and how many participants from JB would be much appreciated. I will be planning with Singapore Samsters to meet up somewhere before we convoy to SEXPO together.

Cheers

As I had mentioned earlier, if we can get 30 Samsters from JB to each buy a DIFFERENT sex-toy at SEXPO and if we exchange among ourselves we would have a different sex-toy to play with everyday for 1 month :D

We shall discuss this at our Gathering on Fri 21.10.05

Tenrang
14-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Bro Katoey

I agree with you that we can each purchase a different sex toy. However, What I am referring to now would be to purchase the ENTRANCE TICKETS at a discounted price. If we are to purchase before the end of October it would be cheaper.
Entrance fee is at SIN$ 14.00
Purchase before the end of October would be at SIN$ 12.00
Bulk purchases of more than 30 will have an additional discount. So we need to confirm attendance for the purchase. If there are no Samsters interested, I will be purchasing mine soon.
Please confirm.

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Bro Katoey

I agree with you that we can each purchase a different sex toy. However, What I am referring to now would be to purchase the ENTRANCE TICKETS at a discounted price. If we are to purchase before the end of October it would be cheaper.
Entrance fee is at SIN$ 14.00
Purchase before the end of October would be at SIN$ 12.00
Bulk purchases of more than 30 will have an additional discount. So we need to confirm attendance for the purchase. If there are no Samsters interested, I will be purchasing mine soon.
Please confirm.

Bro Tenrang,

Ticket at S $ 14 ( RM 31 )or S $ 12 ( RM 27 ) very EXPENSIVE, leh !!! :mad:

Don't purchase your tickets first ! Let's discuss at our Samsters' Gathering on 21 Oct '05 as to how many JB Samsters will be going. However, I doubt it that we can get more than 30 JB Samsters to confirm attendance

ysl 007
17-10-2005, 09:51 PM
hi bro, seem a bit quiet on this thread recently. so is the gathering still on. i think it's about time some senior bro do some promoting here for the gathering. as i m coming over to the meeting from singapore. i can offer a lift for some of the bros here. hope it's will help bring more people for the gathering. as for the timing will arrange later. :)

KatoeyLover69
17-10-2005, 11:16 PM
hi bro, seem a bit quiet on this thread recently. so is the gathering still on. i think it's about time some senior bro do some promoting here for the gathering. as i m coming over to the meeting from singapore. i can offer a lift for some of the bros here. hope it's will help bring more people for the gathering. as for the timing will arrange later. :)

Dear Bro ysl,

Don't worry ! The Gathering will definitely be ON ...... whether 2 Samsters attend or whether 20 Samsters attend.........

The Gathering will be ON, come rain or shine .............. Gathering will only be cancelled if we have tsunami (the meeting place is only metres away from the sea) or earthquake at Danga Bay........

So, hope to see you there with some S'pore Samsters :D

6" boy
18-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Still On. Must come. Bring along your friends. I will definately be there.

To all brothers who attented the last gathering, KL69, Tenrang, jbguy, CKM8618 and lcdavid, hope to see you guys there.

ckm8618
18-10-2005, 10:44 AM
ok brother 6" ,i will go on the day.

ysl 007
18-10-2005, 10:50 AM
to bro in jb as this is my first time there attending the gathering in jb , just like to confirm the place. is it at the marrybrown chicken at the danga bay food court. (first time go danga bay. ) i will be there .hope to se u guys there.

KatoeyLover69
18-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Still On. Must come. Bring along your friends. I will definately be there.

To all brothers who attented the last gathering, KL69, Tenrang, jbguy, CKM8618 and lcdavid, hope to see you guys there.

Dear Hon. Secretary of JBSA ( 6" Boy ),

Confirm that I will be there ! :D

Can you please make a listing of ALL those who have confirmed attendance ......

1. KatoeyLover69
2. 6" Boy
3. ckm8618
4. ysl_007
5. pukikawa
6. Tenrang

Tenrang
19-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Dear All Brother,

Counting down to TCSS / Gathering. Please be there. See you all as we need to plan for SEXPO.

Cheers

phantomboyz
19-10-2005, 11:47 PM
add me in....see u all there...

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2005, 03:02 PM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Subject : 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering
Date : Friday 21 October 2005
Time : 7.30 pm SHARP
Venue : Danga Bay Food Court
Jalan Skudai, Johor Bahru

Tonight is the NIGHT that we have been waiting for a month .........

Hope that more than 10 Samsters will turn up, so as to break our record for the last Gathering in sept '05

See you ALL there !!! :D

phantomboyz
22-10-2005, 01:47 AM
hi all.juz came back from the gathering.although quite nervous at first,but soon already can get along with the rest of the samsters.thanks for ur attendance.:)

ysl 007
22-10-2005, 11:06 PM
hi bro in jb , really enjoy the gathering. look forward for the next one. keep up the good work . hope it will be a bigger group next time cheers .:)

greenze
23-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Well done.......:D Look forward to your website ..............cheers:eek:

KLKOOL
23-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Katoey and all JB Bros, so what happened at your gathering lah, No FR, nothing, still recovering ahhhh:p

KatoeyLover69
23-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Katoey and all JB Bros, so what happened at your gathering lah, No FR, nothing, still recovering ahhhh:p

Dear Bro KLKool,

PLEASE BE PATIENT !!!

The Hon. Secretary ( 6" Boy ) will be posting the 'Official Report' in the next couple of days. Since this is the week-end, please let him relax and spend time with his GF and family ........