PDA

View Full Version : FL PRC Gal in Johor Jaya

Malboy
29-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Hi Bros,

The FL PRC gal is back in Johor Jaya Hotel. Age about 28. Damage RM80.

mykhel13
29-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi Bros,

Hey bro Malboy, which hotel in Johor Jaya? Or is it called Johor Jaya Hotel? How do I go about it then? Sorry but dunno how the procedure is. Appreciate if u can help me. Thanks!

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Hi Bros,

woooh joh jaya hotel, quite far from jb town right...? me interested rm80 very cheap but have to drive to johor jaya quite jia lat leh...does you entertain outcalls..?

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 01:28 PM
haiz who is so wu liao minus me one point just for asking the above.. :confused: as usual no courtesy or maybe balls to leave behind your calling card...

tionggoklan
29-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Monster, if u go, lonbang me hor, me boh car 1. Also dunno where the f is johore jaya. :D

RM80 is good indeed, abt S$36, can't find in sg, but dunno what sort of svc? Sikali, must sit on a bench outside n wait, then when u go in, the gal juz open her legs n ask u hurry up n get it over wif, n she can read newspaper while u doing that. hahahaha.

woooh joh jaya hotel, quite far from jb town right...? me interested rm80 very cheap but have to drive to johor jaya quite jia lat leh...does you entertain outcalls..?

Frankiestine
29-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Monster, if u go, lonbang me hor, me boh car 1. Also dunno where the f is johore jaya. :D

RM80 is good indeed, abt S$36, can't find in sg, but dunno what sort of svc? Sikali, must sit on a bench outside n wait, then when u go in, the gal juz open her legs n ask u hurry up n get it over wif, n she can read newspaper while u doing that. hahahaha.
maybe can ask thread starter for FR loh but so far i try one prc only from rainbow tn...30s lady from har er bin but boobs confirm 36C. :p

but if confirm really in johor jaya then i think quite far off from town...at least half an hour drive...taking in all the traffic...

tionggoklan
29-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Icic, ya lor, thread starter, got any Fr boh? N do u mean there is onli 1 PRC there?

maybe can ask thread starter for FR loh .................but if confirm really in johor jaya then i think quite far off from town...at least half an hour drive...taking in all the traffic...

Malboy
30-07-2005, 12:52 AM
She is on her own. Just by herself. You have to call her first and she will give you her room no. You will never regret trying her. I will give to senior members first and one by one. Otherwise, I don't have the chance to use her and will have to sit and wait for hours. :D

snow_wolf
05-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Pity her working on her own. if you are kind enough to share her no with us, maybe she will ask more of her friend to come. else tak cukup cari makan, how to ask more PRC to visit us.

Tenrang
05-08-2005, 04:55 PM
All Bros,

Johor Jaya is near Taman Molek. If any Bro knows where Ponderosa Golf Club is, It is somewhere around the area. Anyways, hope to get the contact. We can go chiong together.

Cheers

zzzjb2005
07-08-2005, 09:31 AM
She is on her own. Just by herself. You have to call her first and she will give you her room no. You will never regret trying her. I will give to senior members first and one by one. Otherwise, I don't have the chance to use her and will have to sit and wait for hours. :D

Halo, such an attractive lobang! I know I am newbie and may have to wait long long...but will appreciate if you indicate just how long leh? :p
Anyway, got any hint ah...Bakawali, Rosmerah..?

snow_wolf
09-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Hi, any bro got the contact, pls pm me. I been waiting to try it out all week. Thanks a zillion

Ah_Hia
09-08-2005, 11:56 AM
haiz who is so wu liao minus me one point just for asking the above.. :confused: as usual no courtesy or maybe balls to leave behind your calling card...

Dun worry lah !
I up u back ok ??

taurus75
09-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Dun worry lah !
I up u back ok ??

wau lau..u are everywhere....except in my underwear..kekeke

cscs
09-08-2005, 11:37 PM
Hi, please pm me

ringomeng
12-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Hi Bros,

hi brother, :p i am v interested as i live near by,can i have the contect pls.
thanks.

master1521
12-08-2005, 11:45 PM
kindy pm me her number, thank you very much

nike1to6
13-08-2005, 08:14 AM
pls pm me for the jj pec also 01X743XXX2 number canot be contacted always.
is it a genuine case?

Malboy
13-08-2005, 09:27 AM
pls pm me for the jj pec also 01X743XXX2 number canot be contacted always.
is it a genuine case?

I am afraid she must have gone back or may be too many bros calling her. Problem here is some bros are just calling and spoiled the contact. May be you should try again. It's a genuine case.

zzzjb2005
13-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Bro Malboy,
Still not managed to get Jenny at the 016 number you gave me. And, send a sms to ask to be fren, but didn't reply also. Can you give me the 01X743XXX2 number please?

Thank you very much for your generous help!

zzzjb2005
15-08-2005, 03:24 PM
Malboy and other interested bro,
Any update? Still can't get through her phone at 3pm, 15/08, Monday. Really pity to have given her a miss leh...
By the way, are these PRC here on a detour when their Sillypore visas espired? And they try to re-enter Sillypore maybe after a week or so? It will be good if some GL veterans can advise them that we, at JB, always ready to give them the warm embracing hug (and more).
I bet many bros will be committed to give such support, right? So, we can save up the trip to GL and they have another place to trade, isn't it? :p

MILF88
23-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi bros,
Wow lau...got such good lobang meh...I stay near to JJaya leh...dun mind give the number to me..must try..if I new in SB... :D

honda_jazz88
01-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Bro,

Do PM me the contacts if it is k on u. FOR M$80 is really so bloody cheap. times bad now, keen to hv such contacts. lower cost of bombing.

thanks bro

honda_jazz

Malboy
02-09-2005, 10:03 PM
Very sorry to all interested brothers here. She have gone back to China. Have to wait for her to come back. Will keep you all be informed once she is back. Meantimes, have to try other choice. Happy banking.

ARKIVE
13-09-2005, 04:22 PM
dear brother, please pm me

jonesW
07-10-2005, 05:52 AM
is it rose hotel..she work on her own...?? hw old is she?Rm 80 include room??

jedycity
07-10-2005, 08:56 AM
is it rose hotel..she work on her own...?? hw old is she?Rm 80 include room??

Hi Bro,
Please read all the thread lah :) She have gone back China..... :D

jec8181
18-10-2005, 12:23 PM
brother.... pls PM all the brother if the gal coming back...
and don't make the brother here happy by read the message only....
:p

howcome
18-10-2005, 12:33 PM
me too!

thanks

6" boy
24-10-2005, 09:31 AM
brother.... pls PM all the brother if the gal coming back...
and don't make the brother here happy by read the message only....

What do you mean by "don't make the brother here happy by read the message only?".

As all of us may aware, this girl is doing strictly on discrettion basis and they are not suppose to be published openly. You want them to get caught?

Malboy is my friend and I trust he won't put a FR here just for fun. In order to protect the girl safety, we are not allow to give out their contact without knowing who you are. Unless you have other FL contact to exchange.

Thank you.

jbguy
24-10-2005, 09:58 AM
What do you mean by "don't make the brother here happy by read the message only?".

As all of us may aware, this girl is doing strictly on discrettion basis and they are not suppose to be published openly. You want them to get caught?

Malboy is my friend and I trust he won't put a FR here just for fun. In order to protect the girl safety, we are not allow to give out their contact without knowing who you are. Unless you have other FL contact to exchange.

Thank you.
Yes, bro 6",
agree with you, I dun know Malboy as well, but I trust him as i have many info from him all real and i had been to.

Malboy
24-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Yes, bro 6",
agree with you, I dun know Malboy as well, but I trust him as i have many info from him all real and i had been to.

Thanks to Bros JBGuy & 6" for your support and responsed to those unfair remarks. Just leave them alone. They just try to get free infromations without contributions. They are new here and just shout it out when they can't get it.

Please read all the treads before you jump into conclusion. The PRC FL is not here to stay! She might be caught and send back or still in the cell. Otherwise, she should be back by now.

micl_ten
26-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Dear broJB,

I am new here. Please let me know any new PRC gal in Johor Jaya and will very much appreciated.

Thank you

chch
16-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Can PM me contact or not. I am in JB lah.

dentist
19-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Hi all,

i'm in permas, can PM the no in johor jaya? thanks

howcome
09-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Anymore FL in Johor Jaya?