PDA

View Full Version : 20years old minah for 1 week only

NATO
29-07-2005, 09:29 PM
For 1 week only.Die die must try for all minahs lurver.

Age> 20years old
Ht> 1.65m
Wt. 50kgs
Boobs> 34B
Looks> 6.5
Bbbj>8/10
Frenching> 8/10
Attitude> 9/10
Service level > 9/10 no rush
Damage> $150 2hrs unlimited shots

As per normal.interested pm me yr nos for apptment.dun ask for contact nos cos wont be entertain.Session starts from 3pm.Thanks and have a nice day.

draven78eric
29-07-2005, 09:32 PM
got bbbj n cim?best if can swallow..

obershot
29-07-2005, 11:57 PM
bro nato the ger local or indon minah?

fcukger
30-07-2005, 12:01 AM
ya gd qn... local i want... indo nt mi type...

cheers,
fcukger :D

evolution21
30-07-2005, 12:19 AM
hmm.. is she local?

NATO
30-07-2005, 12:31 AM
so sorry.left out the most important detail.she is 100% local.

please dun pm me for other queries cos everything i aready post out and also only pm me for next day appt ok.dun pm me for next monday or tuesday blah blah blah.1 day in advance ok.thanks.

those that i dun reply u shd know y.

Prolink
30-07-2005, 01:23 AM
so sorry.left out the most important detail.she is 100% local.

please dun pm me for other queries cos everything i aready post out and also only pm me for next day appt ok.dun pm me for next monday or tuesday blah blah blah.1 day in advance ok.thanks.

those that i dun reply u shd know y.

weekend ?
same?

NATO
30-07-2005, 01:27 AM
weekend ?
same?
yup.she doing weekend too.

Sorry to say,she just told me she not taking malay and indian bros.

NATO
30-07-2005, 01:35 AM
saturday 3.30-5.30pm slot taken.left 2 slots.either 1pm or after 6pm.thanks.

Ed Powers
30-07-2005, 08:41 AM
y..like dat...always no malay...no indian...cehhh...no offence to bro NATO & other brothers here...jus fed up ahhh...

laodi123456789
30-07-2005, 08:55 AM
y..like dat...always no malay...no indian...cehhh...no offence to bro NATO & other brothers here...jus fed up ahhh...

Every Local Indian or Malay gal I boink always tell me no Indian / Malay bros because too scared can meet relative, fren or classmate..

Ed Powers
30-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Every Local Indian or Malay gal I boink always tell me no Indian / Malay bros because too scared can meet relative, fren or classmate..
Bro laodi...i understand but dis dun make sense...wat bout the FLs of the other races...i mean no such thing rite...if really i wrong...paiseh ah bro...btw noe any malay fls dat do ALL races of customers? jus name...i'll find contact on my own...thanks bro...

laodi123456789
30-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Bro laodi...i understand but dis dun make sense...wat bout the FLs of the other races...i mean no such thing rite...if really i wrong...paiseh ah bro...btw noe any malay fls dat do ALL races of customers? jus name...i'll find contact on my own...thanks bro...

I think smaller pool of Malay and Indian in Singapore so more likely to meet. I hear tat we are abt 75% chinese so less risk for local chinese to work as FL.

Oso maybe Indian and Malay culture more conservative abt this issue - maybe some other kind bro here can advise - JT?

Bro I dun noe so many Indian and Malays - I definetely dun noe any who do all races. All my contacts are from the good brothers on this forum. Maybe the Indian Isus can, need to doublecheck her thread? Also the malay gers who hang out in GL - 18/19 years old might - but bro bongster has warned us that they do raw - not advisable. Finally does Malay Sera(h) Malay / Indians bros?

shiokmc
30-07-2005, 10:38 AM
does this babe do CiM ?

NATO
30-07-2005, 02:10 PM
shd not be a problem.

anyway today slots all taken.thank guys.tomolo slot open from 3pm.pls dun pm me to ask whether do 1 hour,only bj,blah blah blah.all stated there aready.strictly 2 hours session at 150.all instructions set by her ok guys. :D

NATO
30-07-2005, 11:10 PM
sunday nite left 1 slot.between 9.30pm to 10pm.

pls dun pm me if u wan other days.i only arrange for next day apptment only.hope u guys understand.

ottoman
31-07-2005, 12:50 AM
hey bro, FR pls
Thks Bro

fisher king
31-07-2005, 07:40 AM

Agree with you bro. Started a thread last week (see link below). Sort of died after a few good responses. Trying not to be a whiner about it, but proactively start list of FLs who will service non chinese. If you find, why dont you post in the thread below and benefit all the minority bros?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=40703

sgblackdevil
01-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Book a session with this minah on sat evening, got to wait for her for half an hour cos there is a mix up of fragrance hotel but is was worth the wait. Saw the chick wow not bad look like my sexy teacher in secondary school, wanted to bath with me but too bad I already bath so wait in the bed for action, start with a bbbj which is heavenly after a few min I exploded. We sit in the bed and talk cock sing song. She is a bubbly girl and will try to make you to relax cos I abit nervous that day. Round 2 start with a bbbj and end with missionary postion. This gal is willing to please and also very chatty.

Age> 20years old
Boobs> 34
Looks> 7
Bbbj>8/10
Frenching> 7/10
Attitude> 9/10 (Friendly)
Damage> $150 2hrs 2 shots

All the above are my personal grading

Age> 20years old
Ht> 1.65m
Wt. 50kgs
Boobs> 34B
Looks> 6.5
Bbbj>8/10
Frenching> 8/10
Attitude> 9/10
Damage> $150 2hrs unlimited shots

Ed Powers
01-08-2005, 10:29 AM
ok bro king fisher...ditto...i'll do jus dat...thanks for the advice...

Ed Powers
01-08-2005, 10:33 AM
Oso maybe Indian and Malay culture more conservative abt this issue - maybe some other kind bro here can advise - JT?

maybe u say is true lah bro laodi....

Isus? ke ke ke...thanks lah...but no thanks...tink i not up to her standard...ke ke ke...bro..i really appreciate ah u replying and all...thanks again...

Ed Powers
01-08-2005, 12:10 PM
i dun understand some of the bros here...i dun mind lah u cut my points...i oso neva ask for pts...but u cut ahh u better cut like a real man...leave ur nick n reason ahhh...no steady ahh...

NATO
02-08-2005, 07:06 PM
this minah aready M.I.A. so dun pm me to arrange hor.got 1 more new 17years old minah.wait for the new posting ;)

everhard
02-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Huh Elvis have left the building!SHit!Why i always so late....

NATO
02-08-2005, 11:37 PM
this minah aready M.I.A. so dun pm me to arrange hor.got 1 more new 17years old minah.wait for the new posting ;)
just got sms from her.she back in action til this saturday :D

NATO
03-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Book a session with this minah on sat evening, got to wait for her for half an hour cos there is a mix up of fragrance hotel but is was worth the wait. Saw the chick wow not bad look like my sexy teacher in secondary school, wanted to bath with me but too bad I already bath so wait in the bed for action, start with a bbbj which is heavenly after a few min I exploded. We sit in the bed and talk cock sing song. She is a bubbly girl and will try to make you to relax cos I abit nervous that day. Round 2 start with a bbbj and end with missionary postion. This gal is willing to please and also very chatty.

Age> 20years old
Boobs> 34
Looks> 7
Bbbj>8/10
Frenching> 7/10

1 slot at 6pm available today.Only those that can make it at that hour pm me b4 4pm.thanks.

obershot
03-08-2005, 05:13 PM
really needs to thks bro NATO for tis
even though really damn hard to get tis minah but hor she is really worthwhile.....never regret getting her.really good in service no wonder she's tat famous but quite sad oso coz she oledi retired(n oso paiseh ler coz sum incident wif her......knn really paiseh sial)

oledi up u bro NATO!!!now waiting for ur 17yrs old minah ler

NATO
04-08-2005, 03:02 PM
Last 2 days for this 20years old minah.Miss it at ur own loss.Booking open for tomolo.For those of u guys that aready tasted her this few days,hope u guys enjoyed ur session tho i dun ask u guys to post ur frs. :D

As for the 17years old minah,still working on her lah,so dun pm me abt her yet.Once she agree,will post out.

wahlau_7
04-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Book a session with this minah yesterday late afternoon, since she had already finished an earlier appt she was around the area waiting. Reach there, booked the room and told Bro Nato the room number. Less than 5 minutes she rang the door bell and saw the minah. Hmm... not bad looking, quite tall. Have a quick shower as she already had hers earlier. TCSS abit then staright away attacked the didi wow her bj was quite powderful. Told her up front that I prefer BJ to BBBJ (kiasi and kiasu). Didn't want to cum so fast so finger fuck and teased her clit and she wet already. Then do her in missionary and erupted thought I will have the second shot with BJ and finished with it. So rest awhile then to start the second round but didi must be tired, cannot wake up. So buy more time, talk some more and also check my mobile for missed calls and messages. Alamak, saw my boss missed call. Quickly call him back and suay suay was needed back at the office to send off an urgent email so bo bian told her got to run. Still have an hour to go and told her she can have the room if she want but she said she will go as well so we parted. Fisrt time with a minah and find that she is willing to please and friendly.

Stats is similar to what has been quoted:

Boobs: 34 quite a handful
Looks: 7/10. Got 2 tattoos at the shoulder blade, 2 small ones at the side of each arm and 2 smaller ones on the top of the knees.
Bj: 7.5/10
Frenching: Didn't try
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly)
Service level: 8/10 no rush still got time
Damage: $150 2hrs (but did in 1 hr) 2 shots (but did 1 shot)

Would like to thank Bro Nato for the arrangement of this minah. Now waiting for his 17 yrs old minah. Will up you, bro.

Doggiestyle
04-08-2005, 09:14 PM

Wah...swee hor Brudder!!

Bo jeo!! ....got goot "nasi lemak" leh... i sos wan eat...slurpp....slurpp!!

Doggiestyle
04-08-2005, 09:26 PM
Last 2 days for this 20years old minah.Miss it at ur own loss.Booking open for tomolo.For those of u guys that aready tasted her this few days,hope u guys enjoyed ur session tho i dun ask u guys to post ur frs. :D

As for the 17years old minah,still working on her lah,so dun pm me abt her yet.Once she agree,will post out.

Need my help boh for the 17 year old?? kekekeke
Have "lobang" for tomoro or not?? :D

mel1231
04-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Hi Nato,
thanks for calling earlier. Too bad i working and got no chance to try her liao. Anyway, just want to drop a note to say thanks.

NATO
04-08-2005, 11:47 PM
Wah...swee hor Brudder!!

Bo jeo!! ....got goot "nasi lemak" leh... i sos wan eat...slurpp....slurpp!!
knn,u know how to contact me rite ;) .the 17yrs old still working on it lah.

NATO
04-08-2005, 11:59 PM
Need my help boh for the 17 year old?? kekekeke
Have "lobang" for tomoro or not?? :D
call me lah,can be arrange.new source plenty of 17-18yrs old local minahs.need to work on it.planning a mass orgy of 8hrs with 3-4 young minahs with booze thrown in at a local hotel.in discussion mode now.u interested?

Franz
05-08-2005, 01:48 AM
planning a mass orgy of 8hrs with 3-4 young minahs with booze thrown in at a local hotel.in discussion mode now.u interested?

woohh...booze n bonks..count me in...do let us know more details...

haha51
05-08-2005, 03:54 AM
first of all must thanks Nato for trusting with my - rep point and go ahead let me try

im not good in writing long FR.overall sextified

my rating
look-8(for minah)
size-c
long leg
167cm

hardone80
05-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi, interested as well. keep me informed on this as well....pls....

call me lah,can be arrange.new source plenty of 17-18yrs old local minahs.need to work on it.planning a mass orgy of 8hrs with 3-4 young minahs with booze thrown in at a local hotel.in discussion mode now.u interested?

NATO
05-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Like to make sincere apology to bro DevilTears for the wasted trip today.She gotta accompany her mum to hospital to visit her aunty.So sorry.Her apptment today all cancelled.

toxicice
05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
minahs with booze thrown in at a local hotel.in discussion mode now.u interested?[/QUOTE]

hiya,i;m very intertested can let me know more details?? kind of like summer camp in us :)

layang
05-08-2005, 08:01 PM
woohh...booze n bonks..count me in...do let us know more details...

Yah, bro Nato, do let keep us inform if theres any progress, very keen also.

neuro33
05-08-2005, 11:08 PM

can I join? I support with Jim Beam..

Optimus_Prime
06-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro NATO,

Too bad can't meet her yesterday cus while waiting for ur call... I finally went to Leisure for the lovely Yuki instead.

But when ur 17 yr old start... do keep me informed. thanx.

Horny Member of The League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

NATO
06-08-2005, 02:19 PM
today the last day for the 20yrs old minah.For those of u who cant make it,it ok and all ur nos have been deleted aready so dun worry abt me keeping ur nos.For those who dun answer ur hp,i still dun understand y u pm me in the first place.

As for the 17yrs old,i think no go cos suspect she on sumthing so not gonna recommend her for bros here.

As for the orgy thingy pls hold ur horses cos nuthing definite yet.waiting for my buddy to confirm with me first :D

Spursgetz
06-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Like to make sincere apology to bro DevilTears for the wasted trip today.She gotta accompany her mum to hospital to visit her aunty.So sorry.Her apptment today all cancelled.

errr...u like that tua pple good menh :D

NATO
06-08-2005, 02:39 PM
errr...u like that tua pple good menh :D
dun like that leh.u ask him lor whether i tua him anot.go the extra mile to inform him sumore. ;)

Spursgetz
06-08-2005, 02:44 PM
dun like that leh.u ask him lor whether i tua him anot.go the extra mile to inform him sumore. ;)

u sure bo.......so tonight going where huh.... :D

minahktvsiao
06-08-2005, 02:51 PM
u sure bo.......so tonight going where huh.... :D
knn dun go disturb others thread lah,how was DC last nite ;) been doing fls this 3 weeks non stop.knee also weak.think ktv better for me.more healthy,hahaha

Spursgetz
06-08-2005, 02:59 PM
knn dun go disturb others thread lah,how was DC last nite been doing fls this 3 weeks non stop.knee also weak.think ktv better for me.more healthy,hahaha

kns....u like that say me goot menh...
ktv is more healthy but more siong to pocket....mi whole week never try any FL...bloody goot boy....but hor....4 ktv outing in a week...pocket damn siong :(

btw...DC last night was good...got 2 pretty gers....next week spend some time and effort on them hopefully can makan :D

fatassrider
06-08-2005, 11:28 PM
was out of action for a long time. work and overseas assignment........try nato brown sugar, it was GREAT......... and reading all this post make me wanna cum back ;p............... damn ;p

evo3
07-08-2005, 08:06 AM
btw...DC last night was good...got 2 pretty gers....next week spend some time and effort on them hopefully can makan :D[/QUOTE]

Spur you get another 2 DC gals so fast hah, can let me see howthey look or not maybe we can go DC 2 gether lah

NATO
12-08-2005, 10:53 AM

Age> 20years old
Boobs> 34
Looks> 7
Bbbj>8/10
Frenching> 7/10

Just receive sms from her.Off today so can take in 3 bros today.st apptment start from 1.30pm.Interested pm me ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u.Only today hor.Please indicate which minahs.Thanks

NATO
12-08-2005, 12:04 PM
Just receive sms from her.Off today so can take in 3 bros today.st apptment start from 1.30pm.Interested pm me ur contact nos and i will get in touch with u.Only today hor.Please indicate which minahs.Thanks
Left with only 1 slot for after 5pm.thanks.

sportserj
12-08-2005, 05:11 PM
First of all need to thank NATO for arranging...

will give a short FR

Look - 6.5/10
body - 9/10, she has a very good slim body n legs.
tits - 9.5/10, best pair of tits, very firm n should be cup C. Her selling pt is her beautiful tits..
bbbj - 7/10, very hardworking in blowing...
frenching - 8/10, very passionate... but cos she is a smoker n i am not.. so got the cigarette smell
FJ - 8/10, soft moaning, but very experience n flexible.

Service - 9.5/10, very professional, no rushing. She knows that you are the customer n really do her job well. From shower to taking towel n wanted to wipe for me, but i did it myself. sit on the bed tcss for a while, then hug her. started to french n attack her tits... :D . she bbbj for me for a while. Then put on cap, but little brother go to sleep.. so ask her to blow again. Took her ard 10mins, this time mission accomplished....little snake go into cave with cap n spitted out ....

Damage - $150 for 2 shots, but did once only. Cd self provide, room $20.
R&R - went for a meal with her... very chatting n seems to be a frank n honest gal.

NATO
12-08-2005, 05:50 PM
First of all need to thank NATO for arranging...

will give a short FR

Look - 6.5/10
body - 9/10, she has a very good slim body n legs.
tits - 9.5/10, best pair of tits, very firm n should be cup C. Her selling pt is her beautiful tits..
bbbj - 7/10, very hardworking in blowing...
frenching - 8/10, very passionate... but cos she is a smoker n i am not.. so got the cigarette smell
FJ - 8/10, soft moaning, but very experience n flexible.

Service - 9.5/10, very professional, no rushing. She knows that you are the customer n really do her job well. From shower to taking towel n wanted to wipe for me, but i did it myself. sit on the bed tcss for a while, then hug her. started to french n attack her tits... :D . she bbbj for me for a while. Then put on cap, but little brother go to sleep.. so ask her to blow again. Took her ard 10mins, this time mission accomplished....little snake go into cave with cap n spitted out ....

Damage - $150 for 2 shots, but did once only. Cd self provide, room $20.
R&R - went for a meal with her... very chatting n seems to be a frank n honest gal.
good of u to provide fr unlike some who try and just let it pass.

sportserj
13-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Just to share around lor... :)

passionman_sg
16-08-2005, 08:14 PM

I just came into this thread and read till finally got FR, man...all those who have tried are so stingy with their brain cells or simply bo chap? where's the spirit of sharing?

BTW I dun have the minah contact so no FR.., Nato...wat's the SOP? hehe

Pman_sg

passionman_sg
16-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Sorry, forgot...Upped your point!

Pman_sg

NATO
16-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I just came into this thread and read till finally got FR, man...all those who have tried are so stingy with their brain cells or simply bo chap? where's the spirit of sharing?

Pman_sg
for this minah,quite difficult leh cos now she working fulltime.only wen she inform me den can arrange for her.yesterday inform me to arrange but today call her no answer,hahahaha.u tell me how lor?

sportserj
16-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi passionman,

thanks for the points... :cool: so you like brown sugar too? ;)

NATO
16-08-2005, 09:47 PM

Pman_sg
yo,if interested pm me ur contact nos.tomolo she free :D

java_cool
16-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Bro, I just noticed something. Malay FL dun want malay or indians, local chinese FL also don't want malay or indians customers. Just wondering ... what does the other bros go to if all dun wan to service them? A bit jialat for them right. sigh ... However, that said and done, I hope I have not offended any bros out there ... just my personal observation.

I apologize should anyone feel offended ... that was never my intent.

tuxedosam
18-08-2005, 06:26 PM
first up, thanks to bro NATO for making the arrangements...here's my first FR...not a very long one...please bear with it...

got a room in the pre-arranged area and told bro NATO the room number. waited for 15 minutes or so and there she is, at the door. hmph...i was actually kinda nervous and all and she could tell...took no time to clear the tension with her engaging personality though...kinda like your GF...very nice attitude...no rush...no tantrums...no tricks...looks-wise quite cute to me lah but then again i never considered myself a barometer of great taste...heheh...but her disarming charm's the real clincher lah...affable and chatty...obliging too...can't ask for much more!

had a smoke or two...then checked out her body - slim and athletic, with quite pert and gorgeous tits, not too big but not really tiny either - and proceeded to the bathroom... mini-me seemed a bit rebellious...must have had a pint too many throughout the day... the BBBJ helped... gave her pussy quite a long licking and fingering session too... left it pretty wet and ready for more action... then pumped away in a few different positions before she gave me a BJ cum HJ to conclude. first round over, cleaned up and chatted away with a cigarette each. she really seems like quite a nice girl though probably not the sort you's wanna show mum... proceeded to round two and it went pretty similarly as earlier, down to the detail of an uncooperative mini-me...hahaha...not that i'd give up my daily dose of smooth beer...finished off in the missionary and it's bathtime again...had another smoke and more chitchat and that was it...quite a great time, in fact...

to sum up...

Look - 7/10
Body - 8.5/10
Tits - 8/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
Frenching - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10
Fingering - Yes, soft and well-lubricated.
CIM - Did not attempt.
Service - 9.5/10, most excellent, must say again.
Damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), not including room and self provided protection.
RTF - Most probably, if the right opportunity arises.

she definitely has my vote, especially since i have a sweet tooth for those nice brown sugar cubes...best shag in some time.

that's it...

although i only have very limited windows of opportunity, i'm already looking forward to the next minah FL...more...more...more!

NATO
25-08-2005, 11:42 AM
first up, thanks to bro NATO for making the arrangements...here's my first FR...not a very long one...please bear with it...

Look - 7/10
Body - 8.5/10
Tits - 8/10
BBBJ - 7.5/10
Frenching - 8.5/10
FJ - 8/10
Fingering - Yes, soft and well-lubricated.
CIM - Did not attempt.
Service - 9.5/10, most excellent, must say again.
Damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), not including room and self provided protection.
RTF - Most probably, if the right opportunity arises.

she definitely has my vote, especially since i have a sweet tooth for those nice brown sugar cubes...best shag in some time.

that's it...

although i only have very limited windows of opportunity, i'm already looking forward to the next minah FL...more...more...more!
she is available today at 3pm.those interested can pm me ur nos cos all old pm deleted. :D

NATO
25-08-2005, 12:14 PM
she is available today at 3pm.those interested can pm me ur nos cos all old pm deleted. :D
all slots taken.thank u for reading :D

cock21
25-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Just had a session with her.

Face- 6.5/10
Body - 8/10 ( too bad got a few scars, she said due to bike accident in the past, but otherwise, a very curvy sexy bod, flat stomach, which I like! )
Tits - 8.5/10 (these are her best assets I feel, very gorgeous tits, should be C cup la)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (takes her time to devour your tool)
AR - 6.5/10 (didn't spend very long on AR, wld have been better if longer)
FJ - 8/10 (very accomodating, all positions can, no complains, no sian face)
Service - 8.5/10, ( very customer oriented, really tries hard to please).
Damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), Although $150 was for 2 shots, I only did 1 long one, cos I like to take my time when fucking. Anyway, felt that it was worth my money for that one single fuck.
RTF - Sure, why not?

Thanks to Bro NATO for this lobang. Up your rep!!

NATO
29-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Just had a session with her.

Face- 6.5/10
Body - 8/10 ( too bad got a few scars, she said due to bike accident in the past, but otherwise, a very curvy sexy bod, flat stomach, which I like! )
Tits - 8.5/10 (these are her best assets I feel, very gorgeous tits, should be C cup la)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (takes her time to devour your tool)
AR - 6.5/10 (didn't spend very long on AR, wld have been better if longer)
FJ - 8/10 (very accomodating, all positions can, no complains, no sian face)
Service - 8.5/10, ( very customer oriented, really tries hard to please).
Damage - S$150 (2 shots/2hrs), Although $150 was for 2 shots, I only did 1 long one, cos I like to take my time when fucking. Anyway, felt that it was worth my money for that one single fuck.
RTF - Sure, why not?

Thanks to Bro NATO for this lobang. Up your rep!!
Tuesday got 2 slots starting from 2pm.If interested pls state which one cos doing for another 17yrs old.Fr a must after session else will put on ignore list for future lobangs :eek:

nismoblur
29-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Tuesday got 2 slots starting from 2pm.If interested pls state which one cos doing for another 17yrs old.Fr a must after session else will put on ignore list for future lobangs :eek:

bros any FR for 17yrs old one? OR the infor??? :D

NATO
29-08-2005, 06:01 PM
bros any FR for 17yrs old one? OR the infor??? :D
go to the post lah,fr i sianz to write lah.

xtreme0808
29-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Bro NATO,
Very interested to try man, but pocket still got 1 hole.
Not to worry, pay coming hehe :D so will pm you once my pocket has recovered, keep up the good work bro !!! Cheers !!!

NATO
29-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Bro NATO,
Very interested to try man, but pocket still got 1 hole.
Not to worry, pay coming hehe :D so will pm you once my pocket has recovered, keep up the good work bro !!! Cheers !!!
haha,glad u njy ur session.now all the fls intro their friends to me.v bz lah.knn can go crazy arranging for them but they like my discreet arrangement for them. :D

Blond Boy
29-08-2005, 06:10 PM
Bro Nato,

sent you a PM for the 20 year old minah, interested in appointment. BTW, how is your plan of a group of 4 in a local hotel coming along? Sounds like a plan, let me know if I can help organise. :)

BB

NATO
29-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Bro Nato,

sent you a PM for the 20 year old minah, interested in appointment. BTW, how is your plan of a group of 4 in a local hotel coming along? Sounds like a plan, let me know if I can help organise. :)

BB
all tis minahs quite difficult to handle lah,say ok 1 minute wen got $ difficult to contact them.still trying tho.

samster2324
30-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Have 2 Thai Beauties on hand.....

Staying only for 5 nights

Special Rates only as our first time introduction rates......statisfaction guranteed man....wahaha

(FL 1)

Name: Shirley
Height: 1.60m
Stats: 34C 25 32
Weight: 44kg

(FL 2)

Name: Apple
Height:1.62cm
Stats: 33B 23 32

Rates are at $120 for 90 minutes........2 shots....

Tama $250 for 90 minutes......4 big shots....hahah

PM me your number should you need pictures.....I be most willing to send them to you.......

and of course your FR would be good for me after yr bonking.....

Hope

NATO
30-08-2005, 12:59 PM
Have 2 Thai Beauties on hand.....

Staying only for 5 nights

Special Rates only as our first time introduction rates......statisfaction guranteed man....wahaha

(FL 1)

Name: Shirley
Height: 1.60m
Stats: 34C 25 32

(FL 2)

Name: Apple
Height:1.62cm
Stats: 33B 23 32

Rates are at $120 for 90 minutes........2 shots....

Tama $250 for 90 minutes......4 big shots....hahah

PM me your number should you need pictures.....I be most willing to send them to you.......

and of course your FR would be good for me after yr bonking.....

Hope
?????????????????????????????????????????????? y tis in this thread??????????????????????????????????.Another slot at 5pm :D

laodi123456789
30-08-2005, 03:39 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????? y tis in this thread??????????????????????????????????.Another slot at 5pm :D

Because Samster 2324 is a troublemaker who also use the nick goldid. Same Ger same Modus operandi.

nismoblur
30-08-2005, 05:15 PM
hi bro nato got slot for 20 yrs old for tml? :D

NATO
30-08-2005, 05:43 PM
hi bro nato got slot for 20 yrs old for tml? :D
dunno abt tomolo til she say onz.judging by it dun tink so cos today got 2 apptment aready so tink it gonna be a few days later b4 she do again :D . pls dun pm me cos today aready close for her.wait for next posting.

nismoblur
30-08-2005, 05:48 PM
dunno abt tomolo til she say onz.judging by it dun tink so cos today got 2 apptment aready so tink it gonna be a few days later b4 she do again :D . pls dun pm me cos today aready close for her.wait for next posting.

No problem bro.. :D

guezs
30-08-2005, 07:09 PM
met up with this lady
a bit disappointed as I expect more perhaps

Age> 20years old
Ht> 1.65m
Wt. 50kgs
Boobs> 34B
Looks> 5.5 (not to my expectation, lots of tattoo and tougue got piercing turn off)
Bbbj>8/10 good and long
Frenching> turn off cigar smell and tougue got piercing never try
Attitude> 9/10
Damage> $150 I only do 1 shot

thanks nato for arranging

Blond Boy
31-08-2005, 05:44 PM
I met up with this lady as well after having contact with Bro Nato. My experience was different than the one from the bro in the previous post. As always: YMMV!

The lady in question showed up bang on time and I was very happily surprised when i saw her. Tight blue jeans, a short and revealing black top which showed off her beautifully shaped boobs (a firm and real 34B pair). Her legs are long as a catwalk model and her bum is a nice handfull. Her hair is long (midway down her back) and she has a killer smile and cheeky attitude.

We started off with a drink and then a bath together. I waited for her in the bath and when she came in without her clothes I could not believe my eyes: it was like a Playmate had walked out of the pages of Playboy. Smooth skin (except for one place on her right arm where she must have had an inoculation, you see that often with girls around Asia), tight belly, nice "landing strip" shaven pussy and gorgeous gorgeous boobs. She joined me in that bath and we played around a bit. She is very careful because when I pulled her onto my lap she made very sure Mr Willy didn;t venture anywhere (condoms were near the bed - besides, shagging in the bath can lead to nasty injuries when slipping, not such a good idea when you have to explain at work how you got that neckbrace). Played with her boobs like a kid with a new toy and then dried off and went to the bed. She talks a lot but not in an annoying way and makes you feel as if you have known her for years.

On the bed, she didn't waste any time and started giving me a bbbj which was one of the best I have ever had. The tongue piercing is something I found very arousing, but again, you may have a different opinion. First, she lay beside me while sucking me, so I could play with her whole body and finger her, but after a while she moved around and I started licking her as well. Her pussy is fresh and tight and it was great to taste her and hold that tight bum while doing so. She moned several times and started to enjoy herself clearly. She has a very good bbbj technique and also uses her hands a lot to make the whole experience a total sensation. When I hardly could stand it anymore, I told her to get a condom and come on top of me... Seeing her gorgeous boobs and kneading them with my hands made me come very quickly, but not before she came (I could feel her muscles contract and saw her eyes when it happend, definitively not a fake one :) ).

We rested together and talked a bit, but before I knew it Mr Willy stood up again for round 2. that normally takes much longer so he must have been enjoying himself too. This time I took her missionary for a while and finished off in doggie, which again she liked a lot. It was just too much to see that gorgeous bum turned upwards and those legs spread before me.

We got cleaned up and dressed and said our goodbyes. One of the best shags I have had in a long time. Will certainly be in touch with her again, any bro's interested please ask Bro Nato as I am not able to give you her number.

BB

NATO
01-09-2005, 12:45 AM
There is 3 slots available tomolo starting from 2pm :D .Pm me ur nos if u can only for tomolo.Thks

Horchew
01-09-2005, 01:20 AM
My belated FR with Lisa the Minah,
Got PM from Bro Nato, at 1am, made arrangements to pick her up at her plc...somewhere ulu at Jurong far-far away.
KNN, cannot find, ask at petrol station all also dunno where, ask taxi driver say no such blk. By the time I finally got to her plc, was ard 4AM!! Still she "Kuai-Kuai" waiting at void deck for me (since 1.30am). WOW, I very kam-tong, got such FL willing to wait at void deck for 3hrs! On the way to hotel, ask her for BBBJ in car travelling on AYE.....wow dammned shiok man! Passing cars must be wondering why I drive so slowly???? But I just can't be bothered. Just sit back and enjoy my gear-stick being played by her tongue!
Reached hotel, bought her a can Carlsberg & she proceed to action. Started with BBBJ again, good deep suction coupled by her tongue stud...Simply breathtaking!
Played with her boobies, flicked her nippy, rub her clits...all thiswhile she never complain! Very-very accomodating, 1 up for National Day's Service Improvement Reminder from our PM, I guessed she must have seen the ND Rally and heeded our PM's call!
Had her ride me then took over missionary, cunt still tight although she claimed to have given birth (there's some stretch marks on her belly). Still very feeling and Ngam-Ngam my didi'e size. Came after 10mins.
She wash up, had a smoke with me N I ask for massage, she oblige. After 10mins, another BJ with softee she made it full blown with her power "Tornado Tongue Lisa", followed by FJ. Tis time lasted longer, tried several positions, came after 20mins & a few hard bangs.
We both wash up, had a smoke & parted at 5.45am. She headed for another booking at 81 Chinatown, seems like another sextisfied customer going home with a smile on his face.

Ratings:
Height: I guess ard 1.6m
Weight: 47kg ??
Body: Tatoo on her left shoulder&back, both hands many cigarettes buds scars. Dark Brown skin.
Face: 'ALian", innocent look, seems younger than 23y.o
Boobs: firm, nice shape..B cup
Kitty: tight, dark brown lips, trimmed bush.
Overall: good value at $150 for 2shots, service standard commendable!
RTF: maybe, but I prefers fairer skin, non-tatoo gers.
Personal Opinions, take wth pinch of salt!
I must Thank bro, Nato for the contact....very kam sia hor...it was def worthwhile the long drive to her place pick her up.

SHAWNTEO1981
01-09-2005, 06:29 AM
can i book for a appt..

thanks
shawn

NATO
01-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks to all.Slots aready taken up.No more booking for today. :D

NATO
01-09-2005, 12:28 PM
can i book for a appt..

thanks
shawn
if u wan,pm me ur nos and i get in touch with u.tat the way but booking for her aready closed cos all slots taken.

NATO
01-09-2005, 03:35 PM
My belated FR with Lisa the Minah,
Got PM from Bro Nato, at 1am, made arrangements to pick her up at her plc...somewhere ulu at Jurong far-far away.
KNN, cannot find, ask at petrol station all also dunno where, ask taxi driver say no such blk. By the time I finally got to her plc, was ard 4AM!! Still she "Kuai-Kuai" waiting at void deck for me (since 1.30am). WOW, I very kam-tong, got such FL willing to wait at void deck for 3hrs! On the way to hotel, ask her for BBBJ in car travelling on AYE.....wow dammned shiok man! Passing cars must be wondering why I drive so slowly???? But I just can't be bothered. Just sit back and enjoy my gear-stick being played by her tongue!
Reached hotel, bought her a can Carlsberg & she proceed to action. Started with BBBJ again, good deep suction coupled by her tongue stud...Simply breathtaking!
Played with her boobies, flicked her nippy, rub her clits...all thiswhile she never complain! Very-very accomodating, 1 up for National Day's Service Improvement Reminder from our PM, I guessed she must have seen the ND Rally and heeded our PM's call!
Had her ride me then took over missionary, cunt still tight although she claimed to have given birth (there's some stretch marks on her belly). Still very feeling and Ngam-Ngam my didi'e size. Came after 10mins.
She wash up, had a smoke with me N I ask for massage, she oblige. After 10mins, another BJ with softee she made it full blown with her power "Tornado Tongue Lisa", followed by FJ. Tis time lasted longer, tried several positions, came after 20mins & a few hard bangs.
We both wash up, had a smoke & parted at 5.45am. She headed for another booking at 81 Chinatown, seems like another sextisfied customer going home with a smile on his face.

Personal Opinions, take wth pinch of salt!
I must Thank bro, Nato for the contact....very kam sia hor...it was def worthwhile the long drive to her place pick her up.
Open for booking now but must pick her up at jurong west.Interested pm me ur nos and i get in touch with u.

laodi123456789
01-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Open for booking now but must pick her up at jurong west.Interested pm me ur nos and i get in touch with u.

Taxi fare price onli - oso can? :D

NATO
02-09-2005, 03:22 PM
The 20yrs old is open for bookings today.Anyone interested can pm me wit ur nos and i get back to u. :D

NATO
02-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Tornado Lisa is available for tomolo from 1pm :D

Blond Boy
07-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Apologies to Bro NATO, I am not trying to take his place (and am certainly no OKT... I wish!) but the 20 year old minah I saw last week (and whose FR is in this thread) asked me to put up a message saying she is available today from 4 pm onwards (but not late as she doesn't work late).
Bro's, this is your chance to have an amazing session. I would take it myself if Vit M was available... :(
Please PM me if you are interested, she is standard 150/2/2 rate ex room (preferably H81 Balestier). Happy to anwer any other questions you may have.

BB

PS: bro Nato, PM me if you want.

Blond Boy
07-09-2005, 03:00 PM
20 year old minah is no longer available tonight, sorry for all those who would be interested. PM me or bro Nato if you are interested in other times/dates.

BB
Bro Nato's deputy :D

NATO
08-09-2005, 12:23 PM
The 20yrs old available for 3pm slot today :D

littleman
08-09-2005, 02:31 PM
bro NATO...just PM you already...know that the time is short.....but hopefully have chance.....thanks in advance. :)

NATO
08-09-2005, 05:01 PM
The 20yrs old available for 3pm slot today
she aeroplane me today also :mad: .anyway no harm done to any bros out there.Tornado Liza however is available. :D

tambi8
08-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Pass me the contact [email protected]

winger_tag
08-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Wah Bro, tell who dare to aroplane u....tell me telll me....I sure CIM until her mouth flood..... :D

suaveguy28
08-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Am i eligible?

NATO
08-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Am i eligible?
eligible for wat?let me know lor.if for Tornado Lisa still got 1 slot :D

laodi123456789
08-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Am i eligible? If you are not married then you are eligible. I think ChannelNewsAsia now running manhunt.. apply for it - and dun forget to thank me when u make ur award acceptance speech

NATO
09-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Both Tornado Lisa and the 20yrs old minahs available today from 2pm ;)

NATO
09-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Both Tornado Lisa and the 20yrs old minahs available today from 2pm ;)
20 yrs old left 7pm slot only ;)

NATO
09-09-2005, 03:27 PM
20 yrs old left 7pm slot only ;)
slot taken aready.next time den.thanks.

littleman
09-09-2005, 05:40 PM
finally had a chance to try out the 20 year old. Thanks to bro NATO :) who had managed to arrange a 3pm slot..........

went to balestier area and waited......and she was really punctual.....as per previous posts...she was very chatty and put you in ease.

will not further elaborate on the norms as it is what others had described...but i can only say she is not only a good bonk...but also someone that you can talk to ...which is a big plus plus point.

could only wish her all the best.........and brudders out there....do treat her well........and she is a very nice gal......

:)

NATO
10-09-2005, 03:20 PM
finally had a chance to try out the 20 year old. Thanks to bro NATO :) who had managed to arrange a 3pm slot..........

went to balestier area and waited......and she was really punctual.....as per previous posts...she was very chatty and put you in ease.

will not further elaborate on the norms as it is what others had described...but i can only say she is not only a good bonk...but also someone that you can talk to ...which is a big plus plus point.

could only wish her all the best.........and brudders out there....do treat her well........and she is a very nice gal......

1 slot avaialable today at 6pm.Esther also available :D

Blond Boy
15-09-2005, 08:59 PM
The 20 year old minah (good figure, 34B) is available tomorrow at 2 pm and 4pm. This message is posted with the consent of Bro Nato, please don't zap me. Please PM me if you re interested and provide hp number and if you have a car and are willing to pick her up before (for 2 pm appointment). Hotel 81 Bencoolen.

At your service,

for Bro Nato

His trusted deputy,
:)
BB

Da Wing
18-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Finally got to mee this elusive minah after several attempts to book her thru bor NATO and Blond. Appointment set up on Fri courtesy of Bro Blond and went to pick her up.

Went to the hotel and tcss with her awhile. She is truly a lovely lady and found out that she had been out of action for a while as she just recovered from a high fever.

Anyway went into action and bathe together and proceeded to bed. Started with catbath and BBBj and she rode me. Then went into missionary, spoon and finish off the load in missionary.

TCSS for a while longer, washed up and proceed to round two. She did a BBBJ and before I knew it cannot tahan anylonger and CIM. Did'nt meant it and apologise. She was ok with it.

Overall, a very good bonk and will definitely RTF. She gives you a GFE experience. Speical thanks to Bro Blond for setting it up. She was definitely worth the wait.

Blond Boy
19-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Glad you had a good time bro Da Wing. It was my pleasure helping you set this up as Bro Nato's deputy... :)

BB

Blond Boy
23-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Bro's minah lovers, here is bro Nato's trusted deputy Blond Bloy. The 20 year old minah (in this thread with the red bra) is available tomorrow from 5 pm until 9pm (2 slots). Lavender hotel 81. Please PM me and/or leave your requested slot in this thread with your nick, race/age (her request) and hp number.

Will confirm with you later tonight or tomorrow morning what your slot is.

BB

Blond Boy
24-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Just for completeness sake, here is the minah's picture.

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=minah1aj.jpg

Available from 4.30 until 8.30 (2 slots) in Lavender 81

Email ([email protected]) or PM me your name, race and age.

BB

spider_j
26-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Thanks to bro Blondboy, I finally got the chance to try this nice mina out.

To put it simply, she is GOOD, solid figure, great attitude (v obliging and friendly) and also very punctual (v rare in FL these days!).

Owing to the many FRs on her before< i am just gonna do a short one.

Arranged to meet her on Saturday 2.30pm and she was punctual, came down by taxi. Met at kopi shop then proceed to Lavender 81, just talking cock and getting comfortable.

Later in room, she was v affectionate, can hug, kiss, rub, anything also can kind. Let you rubba all over and play kind. Got naked on bed, hug and rub for a while, then she gave me a very good catbath, she was hovering over me and let me kiss and suck on her tits,mmmmm very nice nips and shape....damn shiok siah...

Next she move down...slowly engulf my cock in her mouth, with her long hair brushing over my groin and thighs....she was licking, flicking the head with her tongue, alternating between short bobs and deep throating...wah...i was in heaven...

As she sucked, i played with her boobs, nips an stroked her slim sexy body...just watching her take my cock repeatedly into her hot wet mouth...as she took it out...can see a stream of pre-cum from her lips to the cock head...super erotic...

Finall, cannot take it anymore, capped, and she got on top of me..letting her hot tight pussy ssssssliiiddde down on my shaft....i grabbed her hips and pushed up to meet her thtusts...her boobs bouncing seductively up and down...tempting me to suck and lick them some more...

Looked up and saw her face contorted in pleasure, she moaning softly and she pushed herself down on me....wah....so amazing the feeling....

Won't go into any mroe details, but we tried most of my fav positions, missionary, reverse cowgirl, as well as other variations of the usual missionary and doggie...it was just soooo good feeling her pussy wrapped tightly around my cock..she was soooo WET I could feel it through the condom...

Did it like this for like 1 and a half, alternating between fucking, and her treating me to many, many bbbjs (capped for fj of course). Her mouth and pussy were amazing....she was so oblging and patient, sucked me whenevr I wanted..let me fuck her whenever I was ready for her...it just went on and on....

For some reason, just cannot cum although enjoying it so much with her. Dunno why...She very nice, insists that I MUST cum or she not happy...She was happy to suck me, hj me and let me jerk myself off with her mouth providing assistance....although when I asked for CIM, she say cannot, but I OK with it...

Finally, as a result of her efforts in bbbjs and me jerking off to her almost-willing mouth..manage to fire onto her boobs...sssssuuuppper shiok feeling...

Looks: 6.6/10
Body: 8.0/10 give her extra points for her long gorgeous legs...
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Technique 8/10 but give her extra for her attitude and willingness to do multiple bbbjs)
FJ: 9/10 (If I was able to cum during FJ, would give her 10! V tight and wet pussy!)
Attitude: 10/10 (Pretty much the BEST local mina I ever do!)
Damage: $150 (I asked for 2 shots but only managed 1)/$20/$5 (her taxi fare)
RTF: ConfirmED! If i have the $$$ and she still working!!!

Overall, this girl is a real GEM among the local minas. Very sweet and nice girl. Anybody fortunate enough to get her, please treat her nicely cuz she really quite poor thing.

:D

Blond Boy
27-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Nice FR bro SpiderJ, just upped your points. By the way, for all those of you interested, the minah described by SpiderJ is taking bookings for this week. Please PM me or bro Nato for more details.

BB

Blond Boy
28-09-2005, 10:39 AM
20 year old minah (pic with red bra) is available today from 4-8pm. PM me for details with your hp, name, age and race (sorry no Malay/Indian bros).

BB

ben69
28-09-2005, 10:49 PM
after much agonising wait, i manage to get a slot for this minah. thanx to bro blond boy.

actually she had requested me not write a fr on her but i had earlier promised bro blond boy to post one. so i'll have to compromise by writing a simple one. my apologise to u bro. hope u understand.

now back to the session. she's definitely a babe, sweet, a little on the dark side, tall & slim model figure complete wif nice boobs & some tattoo that doesn't really bother me at all. i was actually admiring them instead. dunno why but we spent most of the time wif a lot of tcss abt everything under the sun.

as for her service, we frenched, 69, bbbj with a tongue stud (which i luv best!!!) and more like making luv to gf. too bad i couldn't last long enough on both rounds... :o

overall, i have really enjoyed her company. maybe it's b'cos we click rite from the start.

so, will i rtf??? of course la... :D

Blond Boy
29-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Thanks Ben69, was not aware of the fact she had asked you not to do FR. Will also check with her whats behind this. Good anonymous pics and FR's are the best way to get business... But discretion is important, which I have also always respected with her (hence no name).

BB

ben69
29-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Good anonymous pics and FR's are the best way to get business... But discretion is important, which I have also always respected with her (hence no name).

BB

i totally agree wif u, bro.

toyota
01-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Hi bro Blondboy, many thanks for your arrangement for me to meet this lovely brown sugar!

Good is the only word I know how to describe her, very good solid figure, very good attitude, very good friendly personality and very good young body.

Arranged to meet her two days ago on a last minute basic, but I am not complaining as I missed out on the day before. Pick up point in some where north-west, I guessed. Heart was pumping faster and faster as I was getting nearer and nearer to the meeting point, as this is my 1st time meeting up with a brown sugar. Waited for a while and finally saw her and she jump into the car and off we go. We introduce ourselves and discussed while driving about where will be a better place…………………………………………!

Once we checked-in to our room, we started to hug and french kiss. With my hands going around her petite and young body. After rubba a while, we decided to go for a shower and then she gave me a good bath thought nothing happening in the bathroom. We dry ourselves and lied on the bed. We started to kiss again, a very long kiss, like lover. Next, I started to explore more of her body using my tongue and hands of course. From ears to neck to the pair of loving good size tits. As I am a tits lover, I am quiet a while there, from one to another…………I just love it. All this while I was using my finger to rubba her pussy. After a while I moved to her stomach and finally her shaved, beautiful pussy and started to lick her like a hungry wolf. Her moaning started and it get more and more excited for me. Nice and gentle moan. Got tired after a long while and my thump came into action. The second, it was insert, my goodness, she started to get very excited and moves her body and the moaning get faster and faster. I love see her enjoying the action and tongued her tits. After god knows how long, she jeered and held my head tightly pressing against her tits. I guessed, if I am not wrong, she’s there.

We french for a while and rolled over and she started to move down on me, slowly for my nipple then slowly to little john. She didn’t waited long and engulf john in her mouth, licking, flicking the head with her tongue, alternating between short and deep throated. Unbelievable enjoyment!!! Dammed erotic.

After a while, decided to reach for the cap, as I left it on the dressing table, I got up and get. While trying to open the cap, she didn’t waste time and con’t sucking my little john (should be BIG JOHN) while I am on my knee. Looking at the reflection in the mirror and make dammed steam. Stopped her and she took the cap and capped me. I lied down and she moved on top of me and slowly guided john into her tight, hot pussy. She started to ride from slowly and then speed up the movement. All the while with me fondling her bouncing tits. Up and down, Up and down!!!!!……………….. In between, me moved up to suck and lick her tits.

The feeling was amazing. Looking at her moaning softly in pleasure while she pushed herself down all the way on me. From there, we moved to missionary then to doggie and back to missionary as I enjoy looking at her expression and her tits. All this while, I trusted slowly and in between speed up. Then, our feeling came (I guessed), and I gave all I have, final deep fast trusted and oooooooooooooooooooooooo!

John was still in her after the event and both of us hugging and kissing to cool down though we are breathing heavily. No rushed from her and very gentle lovely feeling.

We just lied there and chat after I withdraw John and she removed the cap for me. It was a nice conversation. (Only problem, too many calls came in and I guessed guys are trying to make arrangement with her. If I may suggest, would it be better to try and sms her and wait for reply?? Just a suggestion!) She told me she did this as she needed the money to study a diploma course. And that’s impressive. Well, gentlemen, if you are looking forward to meet her, do treat her nice and gently as she is still a young gal.

Lastly, the section was enjoyable for me and again, thanks to Blond Boy. Really nice section as you ‘warned’ me. We had a second round and it was as enjoyable as the first. Shower and checked out.

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF : If she is still doing it, why shouldn’t me????

Blond Boy
03-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Nice FR Bro. However, for all other interested bro's, the girl described by Toyota is Nis, not the girl with the red bra this thread is mostly about. Nis' FR's can be founf mainly in the Brown Sugar thread...

BTW, the "red bra minah" is available today and tomorrow, 2-6pm. PM me your hp number, race, age and name and I can set up a session for you. Standard 150/2/2.

Please, no PM to ask for her number. These will be deleted without reply. Read the thread.

BB

Halid
04-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Firstly, thanks to Blond Boy for arranging the session with the 'red-bra girl'

New to this FR, try the short one first.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (i think 34b, nice to suck cause very firm)
Bum: 7/10 (nice and firm)
Frenching : YES
Fingering : YES
BBBj :8.5/10 (wet)
Fj : 7/10 (stereo)
GF Feeling : 8/10
Damage : $150 ( 2hrs 2shot ) + $20 ( hotel )
Attitude: 9/10 (very good, no rush)

For those who are interested, please do not ask me. Please get from Blond Boy to arrange for you as he did for me.
Thanks again Blond Boy

Halid
04-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank Blond Boy for arranging the session.

I am new to this FR and not so good with words, so a short one.

She is very punctual.
body: 8/10 (34B her breast damn nice..round)
Atitude: 8/10 (gf feeling)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (shiok)
Fj: 8/10 (accomadating on all positions and with moaning)
Overall: 8/10
Can 69.
Rtf: yes
Damage: 150/2/2hrs exc hotel

Those who are interested please get Blond Boy to arrange for you.
Thanks again Blond Boy.

NATO
07-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank Blond Boy for arranging the session.

I am new to this FR and not so good with words, so a short one.

She is very punctual.
body: 8/10 (34B her breast damn nice..round)
Atitude: 8/10 (gf feeling)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 (shiok)
Fj: 8/10 (accomadating on all positions and with moaning)
Overall: 8/10
Can 69.
Rtf: yes
Damage: 150/2/2hrs exc hotel

Those who are interested please get Blond Boy to arrange for you.
Thanks again Blond Boy.
She is available today but timing has to end by 6pm.Interested let me know asap :D

NATO
07-10-2005, 12:58 PM

BB
Last slot have to be at 4pm.Thanks

Sucko
07-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Thanks brother Blondboy for the arrangement ... Though told by the FL not to put up a FR b'coz she may want to lay low during fasting monthh, but promised Blondboy just to put up a simple one ... Well, it started with a miscommunication causing a delay of half an hour ... Better late than nothing ... The usual procedure from bath to bed full of frenching & licking, 69 ... She was very wet & can moan quite loud uncontrollably when cummed ... The 1st shot ended with her riding on me viciously wetting the bed with her overflowed juice ... Tcss & have a cigar & followed with frenching & hugging like lover ... Capped & ready for action...The 2nd shot was interrupted quite a bit with her phone & my phone ringing ... I just seemed bonking her forever but could not cum ... So can tell she enjoyed more than me as she just kept rolling her head, her eyes closed & moaning ... Eventually time's up & got her to hj & bbbj my dick but to no avail so just had to stop her ... Here are her stats:
Look : 6.5
Boob : B perky nipple
Body : 6 - 1.67 cm ht with very long legs & short body, 2 comics at the back
BBBJ : 7 deep throat with studded tongue but need a bit more suction
FJ : 7 wet & too loose, contract when cummed
HJ : 5 she was tired
Attitude : 8.5 very chatty
Rtf : may b not, still have a few to try first

Sucko
07-10-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks brother Blondboy for the arrangement ... Though told by the FL not to put up a FR b'coz she may want to lay low during fasting monthh, but promised Blondboy just to put up a simple one ... Well, it started with a miscommunication causing a delay of half an hour ... Better late than nothing ... The usual procedure from bath to bed full of frenching & licking, 69 ... She was very wet & can moan quite loud uncontrollably when cummed ... The 1st shot ended with her riding on me viciously wetting the bed with her overflowed juice ... Tcss & have a cigar & followed with frenching & hugging like lover ... Capped & ready for action...The 2nd shot was interrupted quite a bit with her phone & my phone ringing ... I just seemed bonking her forever but could not cum ... So can tell she enjoyed more than me as she just kept rolling her head, her eyes closed & moaning ... Eventually time's up & got her to hj & bbbj my dick but to no avail so just had to stop her ... Here are her stats:
Look : 6.5
Boob : B perky nipple
Body : 6 - 1.67 cm ht with very long legs & short body, 2 comics at the back
BBBJ : 7 deep throat with studded tongue but need a bit more suction
FJ : 7 wet & not too loose, contract when cummed
HJ : 5 she was tired
Attitude : 8.5 very chatty
Rtf : may b not, still have a few to try first

NATO
10-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Have 1 slot today for b4 3pm :D

NATO
10-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Have 1 slot today for b4 3pm :D
slot taken.sorry.aready closed

NATO
12-10-2005, 05:00 PM
1 slot available at 8pm.Not working tomolo cos keeping for friday mission :D

recca05
12-10-2005, 05:35 PM
u have pm!

recca05
12-10-2005, 06:31 PM
is she still avaliable?

poka7750
14-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Hi,

thank you bro NATO for arranging this gem call FIFI
tried her yesterday at hotel xxx

In the room waiting for abt 10 mins.... door bell ring I peek from the door hole

wow my cup of tea here... quickly open the door " good afternoon, pls come in "
huge hher from the back to size her, very nice figure ,and she is tall

get her to shower after the shower I took out her towel put her to bed

she bbbj me ard 7 mins nearly shoot my organic into her mouth le....

come to the most exciting part.... is to allocate her sweet & wet pussy

direct my didi to the target..... slowly insert in and she moan gently

engine is warmming up in abt 10 mins.... get her to charge me up
wah lan change to sitting position and I lead her way to high performance of sex....

finally she came before me .... put her back to missionery posiition and I intent to unload my self with a great feel on her.... s...i...o....k here I c....u....m .

both of us very happpy with the session

rating of her

look: 7/10
body: 8/10 slim & tall
bbbj : 10/10 I truly satified
fj : 9/10 2 fav position tried so far

just to share
enjoy reading....... :)

NATO
15-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Out of action for a week cos "aunty" visiting :D

tanui
17-10-2005, 09:44 PM
Thank to bro NATO for arranging last min. for FIFI
This is very old FR(one week old) very busy after this sexsion.

Go to the hotel book the room report the Room number to Bro Nato and wait in the room for abt 10 mins.... door bell ring and open the door

A nice looking n good figure and tall minah. TCSS for a while we go to shower and on to the bed. 1st french a bit then bbbj for quite long and is so good almost CIM. Follow search n finger the pussy and put my didi into it and start working. Change a few position and cum.

Rest for very long time and TCSS, then notice time is running out. She started to BBBJ again butt may be rest for to long or age is ready catching up, I was not able to carry on for the 2nd short and ask her to give up. Over all is a good session

look: 6/10
body: 7/10
bbbj : 9/10
Gf Feeling: 8/10
fj : 8/10

NATO
19-10-2005, 02:35 PM
Thank to bro NATO for arranging last min. for FIFI
This is very old FR(one week old) very busy after this sexsion.

Go to the hotel book the room report the Room number to Bro Nato and wait in the room for abt 10 mins.... door bell ring and open the door

A nice looking n good figure and tall minah. TCSS for a while we go to shower and on to the bed. 1st french a bit then bbbj for quite long and is so good almost CIM. Follow search n finger the pussy and put my didi into it and start working. Change a few position and cum.

Rest for very long time and TCSS, then notice time is running out. She started to BBBJ again butt may be rest for to long or age is ready catching up, I was not able to carry on for the 2nd short and ask her to give up. Over all is a good session

look: 6/10
body: 7/10
bbbj : 9/10
Gf Feeling: 8/10
fj : 8/10
She can take 1 booking for b4 4pm today or tomolo also b4 4pm.Interested pm me ur nos.:D

shiok1968
19-10-2005, 02:42 PM
She can take 1 booking for b4 4pm today or tomolo also b4 4pm.Interested pm me ur nos:Bro how's life. You still having so many goodies while I am still stuck here in KL.:(

When will you be coming up here to cheong? I will be meeting some KL samsters tme nite and if they go down to Sillypore, maybe they can contact you for some of your special lobangs.:p

Take care bro.

NATO
19-10-2005, 02:44 PM
Bro how's life. You still having so many goodies while I am still stuck here in KL.:(

When will you be coming up here to cheong? I will be meeting some KL samsters tme nite and if they go down to Sillypore, maybe they can contact you for some of your special lobangs.:p

Take care bro.
waiting for u to be back only.Ask them to call me direct lor,say ur frens can aready

crazysexycool
19-10-2005, 03:01 PM
already sent a pm

thks brudder Nato in advance for the reply

shiok1968
19-10-2005, 03:13 PM
waiting for u to be back only.Ask them to call me direct lor,say ur frens can areadyHahahaha.... you are the man. Will still be stuck here for the next couple of mths:( however will try to check out the attractions of KL so in case you are interested in coming down. At the same time will try to build up Sino-KL lobangs so that we can share-share alike. For the benefit of all our bros.

U take care bro:)

NATO
19-10-2005, 03:17 PM
already sent a pm

thks brudder Nato in advance for the reply
remember to post fr hor.For those of u interested,tama session can be arrange for her and Esther together;)

NATO
19-10-2005, 06:30 PM
remember to post fr hor.For those of u interested,tama session can be arrange for her and Esther together;)
Tomolo Fifi 2-4pm taken.After 4pm cant take cos there is a meeting with other gals for the orgy session and need to qc all of them together.12pm-2pm still available

crazysexycool
20-10-2005, 11:17 AM
1st off thanks to bro Nato for arranging it ytd for me

Rushed down to h81 as was raining and could not gert cab so bo bian booked one. In my hurry, bought the wrong type of raincoat. Got the thick and oily ones, yucks, where i usually should have gotten the ultra thin type. Else the F/J would have been rated at least 9, as her small sister is REALLY small and tight

Look - 7.5/10
body - 9/10, slim body n legs. B cup
boobs - 7/10
bbbj - 9/10 vry good
frenching - 8/10 nice frenching
FJ - 7.5/10 good and tight
service : 10/10
GF : 10/10 got potential as she is open and easy to click
RTF : will do so after i try more minah with C+ cups and nice arse, I am more of an arse man tho I like big boobies too

Dmg : the usual + 20 hotel + 3plus for raincoat (durex)

Thanks once again Bro Nato

NATO
20-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Fifi is off from her normal job tomolo.Can take appointment for friday>onterested can pm me for her appointment:D

NATO
21-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Fifi is off from her normal job tomolo.Can take appointment for friday>onterested can pm me for her appointment:D
She can take 1st appt at 4pm.Last apptment at 6pm cos have to end by 8pm.

Blond Boy
21-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Had a quick session with Fifi yesterday (second time with her) and despite the fact it was very brief it was enough to make me smile the rest of the day again.

Met her in the hotel and TCSS with her a bit on the bed, admiring those long legs, beautiful bum and gorgeous boobs hidden in a black top. It didn't take long for my hands to start roaming her body, discovering a nice g-string underneath the jeans and frenching her (pity she smokes :( ). She started undressing me and I repaid the compliments and admired her beautifully shaven pussy (landing strip style, my favourite) and oh... those boobs. The softest and roundest with a beautiful nipple on top like a cherry on a dessert.

She started by giving me a BBBJ but I wanted to taste her pussy so quickly moved into 69 position, which got her moaning quite quickly. She was as horny as I (with no disrespect to the bro who had an appointment with her before, she had not yet come yesterday when I saw her...). I licked and licked and touched and touched and it seemed to be even better than last time. When I couldn't take it any longer I put on the cd (a new one, called 'Durex tickler', it has some lubrication inside which does the same as mouthwash, slight tickling sensation, very nice, try it out sometime) and she slid on top of me, wet as Singapore after a rainstorm. She pumped so hard that I almost came already, which wasn;t my intention (yet) so I positioned her in severl ways and ended up shooting a big load in doggie style...

We ended up chatting a bit more and went to a foodcourt to get some food for her, as she had become quite hungry. Met Esther on the way as well who is a friend of hers, and guys, if you are thinking of a tarma, this would be a couple that would make your wildest dreams come true. Esther is well described in other thread, and you can see pics of her in action with Ivy. Get in touch with bro NATO of you want to arrange...

Overall a great session, again, by a service minded gorgeous minah. It doesn't get much better than this.

No summary as she is well described, also in my previous post on her.

BB

Blond Boy
21-10-2005, 03:38 PM
slots for tonight taken already.

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Bros There is a 5pm slot for Fifi at Balestier. Please pm me with
1. Name
2. Race
3. Age
4. HP

if you want to meet her

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 04:24 PM
This is Fifi pic-

Anyone wan her at 5pm?

laodi123456789
21-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Bros

Fifi still avaibable at 7pm

NATO
23-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Fifi available for monday 2pm slot.:D

laodi123456789
24-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Fifi on today at 2pm and 4pm

If u wan her pls pm me with your
1. your name
2. Age
3. Race
4. HP number
5. time slot you wan

$150/2 hours/2 shots

Blond Boy
25-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Fifi available right now, please PM me your hp number and race (no Malay and Indian as requested by Fifi).

BB

Blond Boy
25-10-2005, 05:48 PM
Slot taken already. Popular girl. :D

tomyz
25-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Would like to thank Bro Nato for facilitating my meeting with Fifi.

Have you ever looked at gorgeous minahs with curves in all the right places and wondered how they would be like in bed? Well, they do not come any better than this package. To all you HC cheongers who are wasting your money looking for brown sugars in HC, please thank Bro Nato and rest of the senior bros here if they put you in touch with Fifi because in addition to saving you lots of money, you will be bonking a model standard babe for about the same price.

Looks: 7.5/10 exotic malay look
body: 8.5/10 model type to die for, slim but not anorexic, nice narrow waist and small tight butt. Those looking for big butt may not appreciate.
boobs: 8.5/10 delectable, 34B, big for her slim body.
Bj: 7/10 does bbbj but I chose with cap. Made no difference as I could feel her tongue stud tracing circles and lines on my dickhead. Very erotic.
FJ: tight pussy, wet, makes genuine noises and really enjoys being fucked. Started with her on top, then moved to both sitting, then missionary then sideways. Wanted to move on to doggy but looking down at that gorgeous babe writhing and moaning below me, couldn't control anymore and shot my load. Make a note to try more positions next time. Had a chance for a 2nd bonk but was already late for an office mtg so had to rush off. Shit- getting a hard-on again just thinking of that body.

Attitude: 9/10. If you like relaxed, friendly chatty girls, you will love her!
RTF: Definitely!!!

Bros who want to try brown sugar, you will not regret.
Peace

Blond Boy
25-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Slot open again due to cancellation. React quickly if you want appoitment, open until 8pm

bowrider
25-10-2005, 06:21 PM
how frustrating but I accept her decision.Malay Fl dont want Indian or malay.Chinese Fl dont want malay or Indian then how???????:confused: :(

meatlover
25-10-2005, 06:25 PM
how frustrating but I accept her decision.Malay Fl dont want Indian or malay.Chinese Fl dont want malay or Indian then how???????
Cool it. Can go GL mah. :)

tomyz
25-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Would like to thank Bro Nato for facilitating my meeting with Fifi.

Have you ever looked at gorgeous minahs with curves in all the right places and wondered how they would be like in bed? Well, they do not come any better than this package. To all you HC cheongers who are wasting your money looking for brown sugars in HC, please thank Bro Nato and rest of the senior bros here if they put you in touch with Fifi because in addition to saving you lots of money, you will be bonking a model standard babe for about the same price.

Looks: 7.5/10 exotic malay look

body: 8.5/10 model type to die for, slim but not anorexic, nice narrow waist and small tight butt. Those looking for big butt may not appreciate.

boobs: 8.5/10 delectable, 34B, big for her slim body.

Bj: 7/10 does bbbj but I chose with cap. Made no difference as I could feel her tongue stud tracing circles and lines on my dickhead. Very erotic.

FJ: tight pussy, wet, makes genuine noises and really enjoys being fucked. Started with her on top, then moved to both sitting, then missionary then sideways. Wanted to move on to doggy but looking down at that gorgeous babe writhing and moaning below me, couldn't control anymore and shot my load. Make a note to try more positions next time. Had a chance for a 2nd bonk but was already late for an office mtg so had to rush off. Shit- getting a hard-on again just thinking of that body.

Attitude: 9/10. If you like relaxed, friendly chatty girls, you will love her!

RTF: Definitely!!!

Bros who want to try brown sugar, you will not regret.

Peace

Blond Boy
25-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Tomorrow (Wednesday) Fifi is available at 2, 4 and 6 pm, Lavender H81. Same procedure as before, PM me your hp number, and of course time slot you want.

BB

tomyz
25-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Bro Bowrider,

Sorry to hear about your predicament. :o Hope you get a chance to dip your rod into something soon.
Peace

tionggoklan
25-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Tomorrow (Wednesday) Fifi is available at 2, 4 and 6 pm, Lavender H81. Same procedure as before, PM me your hp number, and of course time slot you want.

BB

Sori Bro, but read until abit blur. So this Fifi is the red-bra gal or izit another new 1?

Me juz curious and ask, currently vit. M very low so can't take her svc. Hope u dun mind.

Blond Boy
26-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Bro,

Fifi is indeed the red bra girl... Still some slots available for the afternoon, 2 pm taken already.

BB

bob36
26-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Hi Bro,

Is today 4 pm available?

pm me or email at [email protected]

Thanks Bro!

bob:)

NATO
26-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi Bro,

Is today 4 pm available?

pm me or email at [email protected]

Thanks Bro!

bob:)
yup,pm me with ur nos:D

NATO
28-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Fifi the gal with the red bra is available for 3pm and 5pm timeslot today.Interested pm me with ur nos.

ushhhhh
30-10-2005, 02:36 AM
pls book a appointment for me. thanks [email protected]

NATO
31-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Fifi will be available for appointment after 5pm today:D

NATO
03-11-2005, 09:10 PM
Fifi will be available for 1 slot at 2pm on friday.

bob36
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Is this minah still available?

Please pm me Thanks

Bob:)

Mbenz
12-11-2005, 02:10 PM
HI Nato...is cute minah is still avaliable? plse sms me ...thanks so much....benz.:)

cumhybrid
14-11-2005, 01:16 PM
hey bro nato, any update for fifi pls advise or shr mia liao

Blond Boy
16-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Bros,

Fifi is available tomorrow (Thursday 17 Nov) at 2 pm. Please PM me your HP number if interested. Standard ritual, no Indian/Malay customers, 150/2/2 and hotel is not included.

BB

NATO
17-11-2005, 12:34 PM
yup,she is available today from 2pm:D

NATO
28-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Fifi is back for more action after her hari raya break.:cool:

Blond Boy
29-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Fifi is available tonight with 2 slots, 8pm and 10pm. All minah lovers please PM me asap with your hp number and preferred slot. H81 Lavender. No Indian/Malay customers as per her request.

BB

Blond Boy
29-11-2005, 06:04 PM
8pm slot taken by a lucky guy. 10 pm still available.

Blond Boy
30-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Fifi will be available for booking on Thursday Dec 1.

Timings: 14.00, 16.00 and 18.00
Price 150/2/2

Please PM me your hp number, name and preferred timeslot and I will confirm with you by sms. Please note I am no OKT, just helping out a friend.

BB

whoelse1000
30-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8.0/10 Slim body, Tall and very nice breasts
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Best blowjob I ever had. Tongue stud made it even nicer
FJ: 9/10 Any position is possible
Fenching: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Damage: $150
RTF: Without a doubt!!!

Many many thanks to blond boy for all the trouble to arrange the session. This is my first time bonking a minah and it is definitely the best session I ever had.

Was waiting for her at the hotel and I saw a tall and gorgeous babe walking towards me. She has a very nice body and I like tall girls with ample cleavage. Very easy to talk to and made me felt very at ease. Was feeling a bit nervous as it is my first time.

Went up together and I really couldn't believe my eyes when she took off her clothes. Lovely breasts (abt B) that fitted her slim body frame. Didn't understand why she still says that they are too small.

Took a quick shower and she bathed me. Some small talk and we were frenching like long lost lovers in the bed. Quite fun to play with the tongue stud. She kissed my nipples and slowly moved down to my dick. Man. This is really the best part. She was slowly sucking my dick and using her tonuge stud to play with my dick. The feeling is amazing and she deepthroat my dick. You have to experience it to understand how the feeling is like. Seeing her sucking my dick while I squeeze her breasts and play with her tits is out of this world.

After 15 mins of blowjob, we started fenching her again and played with her pussy. Man. She gets so wet easily. Fingered her while she moaned and moaned. Told me that she hasn't been fucked for a month and I can really tell from her horny moans. My finger was so wet from her pussy and after 10 mins, we started to fuck. She went on top of me and starting riding. Felt really nice fucking her while I grab her butt and suck her tits. Frenched her non-stop while she ride me and after 10 mins, we changed to doggie. Inserted my dick into her lovely pussy and the feeling is great. Did long and slow thrusts while grabbing her nice butt. Felt the urge after 5 mins and came in her. Wow. End of first shot.

Took a quick wash up and chatted in bed. Round 2 started again with her heavenly blowjob and got me up in no time. She sucks my balls and licks the shaft of my dick and finally engulfs it. Super hot. After 20mins, couldn't stand it anymore and ask to fuck her again on top. The feeling of hugging her while fucking is unbelievable. Loved her smell. Her ample boobs resting on my chest and sucking her tits. Took a long time to cum and she was tired after 15 mins. Changed to missionary and inserted my rod in her. While pumping her, she grabbed my balls and it was fantastic. Never tried it before and I ramed her harder. After another 5 mins, came in her and I was totally sextisfied. ;)

She's definitely worth a try and you won't have regrets. :D

mojo_rising
05-12-2005, 05:55 PM
hi is she still available?

Frenzie
05-12-2005, 06:58 PM
feedback looks v. good from all the bros. but looks like minah not available anymore. if she is, let me know too

Frenzie
05-12-2005, 07:15 PM
feedback looks v.good. If she is still available, let me know too : )

Blond Boy
06-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Nice FR Whoelse... V Nice.

As attentive readers of this thread will notice, Fifi works on and off. I am a friend helping her out sometimes getting appointments. And when she has slots I post here, as do other friends of her like nato and laodi.

So be patient and keep an eye out for the forum. Or drop me a line with your name and number and i may get in touch. However, all bro's should remember (and respect) that I am no OKT and at no occasion can you sms me out of the blue asking me about availability etc. This is damaging my privacy and i do not appreciate that as I am sure everyone will understand.

Hope this is all clear and fine for everyone...

BB

Blond Boy
06-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Fifi is available tomorrow at 4 and 6 pm to all non Indian and Malay bros. Hotel 81 Lavender.
Please PM your hp number and preferred timeslot to me asap. Will get back to you tomorrow morning.

BB

Blond Boy
07-12-2005, 10:20 AM
6pm slot taken, only 4pm available today.

clover
09-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Firstly thanks to BB for the appointment, much appreciated.

After 1 week of abstinence and frustration (GF overseas, 3 FL retired, 1 on auntie and 1 F16) I nearly considered using a rubberband to curb my frustration and overflowing juices. Then I thought kena strike 4D for after so long got Fifi but that turned out to be a non-starter as she cancelled 1 hr before time. Die-lah have to PCC again!

But, yesterday turned lucky as managed to get a slot, thanks to BB for the high priority reservation! I have been hunting Fifi for a long time and missing every slot available.

Fifi is unlike other minahs I have tried, tall and lanky, however, body is a bit short. Her photo makes her look more sexy than she is, however, the cheeky smile and disposition is still there. There was nothing remarkable about the bath, very SOP and the evening as I have had more exiting times and perhaps the anticipation and fantasy of how it was going to be like was exagerated by reading all your FRs!!

As the evening progressed, it was more of a "blind" date turned ONS and the GF all the way. We chatted a lot and after half hour, we were very comfortable with each other. I think she was tired and looking for a break, and I was more looking forward to a relaxed evening. We ended up in each others arms in the middle of a conversation and like GF/BF started activities which could not stop. Fifi is known for her BBBJ expertise and I got some of that, though with a condom, as I believe in safety first. She could have carried on forever, if you wanted and I could sense she was getting there too! We ended up having the first round heaving and huffing, could tell that she was dry so offerred to change CD so that it would be more enjoyable and ended up talking a bit more and exploring each other before continuing on. Release was fast as I have been like a monk these past 2 weeks!

After the first round, shared a cup of milo and noodles and talked and chatted some more, and eventually fell into each other watching a chinese serial and I was hard again, just like with GF. The second round was more enjoyable for her, she got a bit more lubricated and I was pretty hard again and lasted longer. It was far more satisfying than having exciting sex, just one position and it lasted 20 minutes, both relaxed and sensous! After look at the time, 2 hrs had passed - so fast!

I won't say that its the best sex I've had, but it was a very nice evening which ended up in bed. Something which I would do with my GF (if she was around!) and invited her for dinner. I guess you could say that we clicked and perhaps in a second session things would steam up a little though I wouldn't mind if it didn't.

Fifi: Excellent, more of a GF evening (You might get the same!)
BJ: 7/10 (I'm not it, but the tongue stud is really something you should experience)
FJ: 7/10
Looks: 6/10 (She should do something about the way she dresses and her hair!!)
Body: 8/10 (Her boobs are pretty nice!!, long legs too)
Ratings: Evening fun - 9/10, Sex - 7/10

RTF: Definitely, when I need a GF type treatment!

Blond Boy
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Fifi is available today at 4 and 6pm, Balestier.

PM me your hp number and preferred timeslot.

BB

Frenzie
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Thanks to BB for his precious time and arrangement. Feel bad having to kachiao him. My FR on this nice minah lady as follows:-

Attitude: V. good, like what other bros here commented, treat her like a GF.
BJ: 7/10 (my first experience with a tongue stud, cool!)
FJ: 7/10
Look: 6/10 (More of a girl-next-door look, u wldn't describe her as dead gorgeous type)
Body: 7/10 (figure like her boobs, legs and butt r in good proportion! plus points for her)
Overall: Arranging to join her for clubbing with all the minahs : )

Blond Boy
19-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Fifi is available tomorrow (Tuesday) between 3 and 8 pm. Please PM me your hp number and name and preferred slot. No Indian and Malay bro's unfortunately.

BB

laodi123456789
19-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Fifi the red bra ger is also available today at 5pm at Balestier area. Please PM wif ur race and hp number if you wish to meet her today.

For other appointments please refer to bro blond boy.

Blond Boy
19-12-2005, 03:05 PM
3pm slot for tomorrow taken and an option has been bought for the 5pm slot for today. No confirmed though so first come first served (by Fifi haha).

So tomorrow only 6pm slot left open. Hotel Lavender 81.

BB

laodi123456789
19-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Ok no need to PM me anymore. thanks for the update bro blond boy!

Blond Boy
21-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Fifi is available between 2 and 8pm tomorrow (Thursday 22 December) in Balestier area. Please pm me for your preferred slot with hp number.

No Indian and Malay bro's please as per her request.

BB

Blond Boy
22-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Only 4pm slot available for Fifi today. PM me asap if interested. Hotel Fragrance, 255 Balestier Road.

BB

Blond Boy
04-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Fifi is available for a memorable New Years Bonk today at 3 and 5 pm.

Hotel: Lavender H81.
Damage: 150/2/2

PM me your preferred slot and hp number for confirmation.

Please note: when I sms you to confirm booking, use the number only for that purpose and delete afterwards. Do not sms me out of the blue at a later stage as I am no OKT and appreciate my privacy. Unwanted sms will not be answered.

Blond Boy
04-01-2006, 01:31 PM
3 pm slot taken already, only 5pm available for today.

BB

teksi74
04-01-2006, 05:39 PM
Just came back from a session with Fifi. At first, doesn't look like my type, but after letting down her hair, reminds me of Angelina Jolie (Malay type with lots of imagination!) Very GF and chatty type of girl, very comfortable with her.

BJ: 8/10 (long and wet)
FJ: 8/10 (hardworking girl, no rush)
Looks: 7/10 (Looks good! Tall about 1.7m)
Body: 8/10 (Wonderful boobs and long legs)
Ratings: 9/10 and will RTF.

Blond Boy
05-01-2006, 10:02 AM
Fifi is available again today at 3 and 5 pm. Lavender H81. 150/2/2. PM me your preferred slot with hp number and I will be in touch.

BB

Blond Boy
08-01-2006, 05:06 PM
Fifi has 3 slots available on Monday December 9 from 2pm onwards. PM me your hp number and preferred timing.
Same rates apply as usually. Hotel is Lavender H81.

BB

Please note that I am not an OKT and after we have been in touch by sms you can not contact me unless I have contacted you. Please respect my privacy, thanks.

Mafan
09-01-2006, 08:33 PM
She is available on 10th jan 2006 after 6pm for 1 slot. 11th jan 2006 2 slots after 3pm. pm me with name, phone number, and what timing u like.

pai sei i use ur thread.

Mafan
10-01-2006, 03:49 AM
10thjan 2006 slot taken left 11th jan 2006 after 3pm 2 slot anyone ?

Mafan
10-01-2006, 06:43 PM
sorry bro today she no feeling well, will only be able to do tml 11th jan 2006 2 lots after 3pm pm ur number and which slot u want ty

Mafan
12-01-2006, 01:28 AM
She is available on 12th jan 2006 2 slots after 3pm. pm me with name, phone number, and what timing u like. closing appt at 7.30am sms her if u have the number.

Mafan
13-01-2006, 01:22 AM
pai sei she today start to have her anutie come so hold on ur weapon :p will let u guys know when she ready

Mafan
14-01-2006, 04:09 PM
after 3 days of resting she is back in action. pm time slot and hp number for today action. 3-8 and date for tm action starts at 3

Mafan
16-01-2006, 07:13 PM
she back in action tml after 3pm till 8pm 2 slots open pm me with name and time will get her to call u. bro who i know from tcss can get number from me :p close be4 i go work at 7.30am

Mafan
17-01-2006, 08:01 PM
2-3 Slots open on 18th jan 2006 3-9pm pm me with contact and what time for u. will ask her to call/sms u guys.