PDA

View Full Version : New 36E chio bu.......

fl_slayer
09-09-2005, 03:18 AM
hi everyone, guess after so long in this forum(3 years and yet point zero), going thru endless fr and try so many fl, is time i share this precious gem to all bro here..

this is my first FR so pardon my english. at about 10pm at geyland, i saw this gem walking down from the street,wat notice me was her bouncing 36E melons in her white lacy dress with a waist line of 24 and the height of 5 feet.bingo perfect figure and her look, i will give her 9/10..i am very choosy type , so to get 9/10 must be super chio..

so my small brain took over my head and went over to ask her the price, after she stated the price i on her without any hesitation. proceed to my favorite hotel 81. we tcss for a while and reliesed that she r different from the rest of the prc..she are a pr here which mean permenant resident working as fl. her skin super fair, mosquito stand also slip that type.

proceed to bath, sian bath alone, thought die liao service must be rotten.so we take turns to shower. after she came out, she lick me all over and her melons are huge and nip are small and cute.cannot tahan when her 36E rub against my bro while licking me, do a tits fuck and head south for bbbj, i must say her bj is the BEST i mean world BEST which i had ever try in my entired chioning in my life.

after blowing me for 5 mins, she wear the raincoat for me, i suck at her breast non stop and she did not rush or push me away....i was like a baby sucking for milk like no tommorow. and the best thing is she never use oil to lubricate herself is all natural juice. she is wet . i pumb her various position lasted for 15mins and i came all over her body.her sound effects world best too..

give me a good massage after the event, until now i also keep thinking of her. hope i can bao her the whole night..

my comments on her.

looks 9/10

figure 10/10

boobs 36E fair and nice cute nip

bbbj 9.5/10

fj super gf style no rush type

damage....80 + 20 tips and 10 for the room....

for those above rep , pls pm me.dun wish i could afford to lose this gem fast if i any how show number to young samster.she the beat fl i ever met in my entire life

man(.)(.)boobs
09-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Very good and steamy FR..your rating almost perfect..wee... and look like she make you man in heaven.Up your RP ;)

suaveguy28
09-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Bro Pm me her number i will up u if she is as perfect as u say after i try....cheers....

Heritage
09-09-2005, 12:09 PM
what a good lobang.....I like big boobs......E cup somemore..........

HOWITZER 155MM
09-09-2005, 12:21 PM
The biggest I come across is D. E will denitely need 4 hands to cover the two boobs. Ke ke. :cool:

Blond Boy
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Bro FL slayer, your inbox full already, please PM me or mail at [email protected].

Thanks bro, will up you once received word from you

BB

IOWA
09-09-2005, 02:21 PM
can i have the contact as well? thanks.
look9... :D

Power
09-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Can I have the contact too... Thanks.

warrenwarren999
09-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Hi bro fl-slayer

could you please pm me the contact for new 36e thanks a lot

hi everyone, guess after so long in this forum(3 years and yet point zero), going thru endless fr and try so many fl, is time i share this precious gem to all bro here..

this is my first FR so pardon my english. at about 10pm at geyland, i saw this gem walking down from the street,wat notice me was her bouncing 36E melons in her white lacy dress with a waist line of 24 and the height of 5 feet.bingo perfect figure and her look, i will give her 9/10..i am very choosy type , so to get 9/10 must be super chio..

so my small brain took over my head and went over to ask her the price, after she stated the price i on her without any hesitation. proceed to my favorite hotel 81. we tcss for a while and reliesed that she r different from the rest of the prc..she are a pr here which mean permenant resident working as fl. her skin super fair, mosquito stand also slip that type.

proceed to bath, sian bath alone, thought die liao service must be rotten.so we take turns to shower. after she came out, she lick me all over and her melons are huge and nip are small and cute.cannot tahan when her 36E rub against my bro while licking me, do a tits fuck and head south for bbbj, i must say her bj is the BEST i mean world BEST which i had ever try in my entired chioning in my life.

after blowing me for 5 mins, she wear the raincoat for me, i suck at her breast non stop and she did not rush or push me away....i was like a baby sucking for milk like no tommorow. and the best thing is she never use oil to lubricate herself is all natural juice. she is wet . i pumb her various position lasted for 15mins and i came all over her body.her sound effects world best too..

give me a good massage after the event, until now i also keep thinking of her. hope i can bao her the whole night..

my comments on her.

looks 9/10

figure 10/10

bbbj 9.5/10

for those above rep , pls pm me.dun wish i could afford to lose this gem fast if i any how show number to young samster.she the beat fl i ever met in my entire life

c0mawhite
09-09-2005, 05:56 PM
share leh share leh :D

TNNlover
09-09-2005, 07:06 PM
Bro Slayer,
Can i have her contact? You left out her name. Wonder how she got her PR status. Maybe she has some other skills :P

You box is full. Please email to [email protected]. Thanks

thomas999
09-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Your PM is full!
Pls PM me the 36E chio bu's contact.
Thanks.
Will up your rep.

fl_slayer
10-09-2005, 02:25 AM
ok done i have settle the numbers to all bro , no need to mention who recoment just dun leak the numbers to others cause i really dun want to lose this gem...hope all bros i have pm..if u think is nice, post a FR to others....... :D

man(.)(.)boobs
10-09-2005, 08:25 AM
ok done i have settle the numbers to all bro , no need to mention who recoment just dun leak the numbers to others cause i really dun want to lose this gem...hope all bros i have pm..if u think is nice, post a FR to others....... :D
i haven't rec'd leh.. :confused:

Oakley76
10-09-2005, 08:30 AM

bro.. can send me the number too??? i also havent receive..

suaveguy28
10-09-2005, 09:57 AM
bro..me also waiting for the contact leh....

maybe me not senior enough.... :o

ass77
10-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Share contact can?? :D

TNNlover
10-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Bro, i also wannnnnnnnnn............... :P

fl_slayer
10-09-2005, 02:57 PM
phew........didnt know that replying pm can be so tiring.........i have respond and screen thru all bro credential..pls bro who have recieve the numbers pls do me a favour..pls dun pass it around cause this a rare gems...we share and we care...no need to say i recomend one...just keep it low profile can liao......huat arrr..................

thomas999
10-09-2005, 02:59 PM
phew........didnt know that replying pm can be so tiring.........i have respond and screen thru all bro credential..pls bro who have recieve the numbers pls do me a favour..pls dun pass it around cause this a rare gems...we share and we care...no need to say i recomend one...just keep it low profile can liao......huat arrr..................

Pls send me her contact
I just PM u
Thanks.

popiah
10-09-2005, 03:09 PM

hi bro fl_slayer,

saw your thread....thanks for sharing this lobang with bros over here...always scanned through their past postings if not request for their contact no. so that you can verify their TRUE cheong status... :D

indeed, you are a GOOD lobanger.....KEEP ITS UP...

signoff
FL Popiah

Goldid
10-09-2005, 03:09 PM

my comments on her.

looks 9/10

figure 10/10

bbbj 9.5/10

Hi Bro,

Got another SG and her name is Kelly of 24 years old.

Still green and have good and pink nipls and can teach her
tp do bbj. But, must have some patience la.

Interest to know her, pls respnse.

Goldid

RepulsE
10-09-2005, 06:28 PM
:D

Hope to see e positive FRs as expected :D b4 deciding to try her..

popiah
10-09-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi Bro,
Got another SG and her name is Kelly of 24 years old.
Interest to know her, pls respnse.
Goldid

hi bro golidid,

please do not HIJACK others samster thread....

signoff
Hijacker popiah :D

fl_slayer
10-09-2005, 08:49 PM
to all bro, pls do not ask for anal, she got so shock that one of our bro ask for anal,pls treat her with care....huat arrr...........

Fei Ge
10-09-2005, 11:58 PM
So many Super Bombers nowadays.

Bro, waiting for ur reply :D

jon2000sg
11-09-2005, 01:35 PM
any FR for this 36E melons ?

poompoomboy
11-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Bro... pls PM me the contact number leh... wan to experience big breast women

vandom66
11-09-2005, 01:52 PM
So many ppls asked for her contact from splayer in the 2 threads and yet to read any FR on this 36E melon? :confused:

jon2000sg
11-09-2005, 02:30 PM
so many enquiries, only 1 FR ?

lesnar
11-09-2005, 02:44 PM

looks 9/10

figure 10/10

bbbj 9.5/10

Bro,

Just msged you only.......

Thank You!!

Fei Ge
11-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Me just came back after bonking my current Fav :p So next week shall be the Super Bomber!!

boysaigon
11-09-2005, 03:42 PM
oso interested but see no FR since the first post...funny hor

boy

sam88mas
11-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Called her Today and wanted to make arrangement with her but her big auntie come today :eek:

Peter8
12-09-2005, 11:25 AM

this is my first FR so pardon my english. at about 10pm at geyland, i saw this gem walking down from the street,wat notice me was her bouncing 36E melons ....
Hi, Bro, Can you PM me her contact please. Thanks!!!! :)

joe72
12-09-2005, 11:52 AM
Never in my life try a 36E nei nei, a chio bu somemore :p
die die must try liao lor... mind pm me her contact bro? Cheerz!

Gear_man
12-09-2005, 01:17 PM
to all bro, pls do not ask for anal, she got so shock that one of our bro ask for anal,pls treat her with care....huat arrr...........

bro, can share the 36E chio bu contacts?
thanks ... will post FR :)

GiftonJS
13-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Thanks to bro fl_slayer. Just tried her. According to her, her auntie just left. Very friendly gal from Dalian.

Face: 6 / 10 (Normal looks with a bit of buck teeth. However if you have good imagination like mine, you can visualise her like Ericia Lee... Hahaha. She has long hair, big boobs, slim figure and buck teeth...)
Boobs: 8.5 / 10 (Big, should be around 35D bah. No sagging and very firm with light coloured nipples. Great stuff)
Figure: 7 / 10 (Slim, not much ass)
BBBJ: 8 /10 (Hot Water BBBJ from a PRC, what can you ask for)
FJ: 7 / 10 (accomodating with good stereo, only problem is I came too fast)

Very nice gal. She offered to do post session massage but I was in a rush. She should be here for about 1 year according to her. So all of you can contact her thru contacts from fl_slayer.

Thanks & Best Regards
Giftonjs

Blond Boy
13-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Bro Slayer, can you please react to my PM asking for her number? Thanks a lot bro.

BB

sabroe163
13-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Got her no. from Bro Fl Slayer this afternoon ard 3.00pm. Thk U Bro.
Called her and booked her at 4.00pm.
Was asked to go to Oxely Hotel at GL lor 6.
Booked rm for 1 hr only. Here's my short FR.

Looks : 5/10
Boobs : big but don't think is 36E.
Size : too skinny for me, prefer a liitle more flesh.
bbbj : 4/10, lack suction and a short while only with hot water.
Fj : 5/10, SOP with fake moaning.
Damage : 80+12(hotel)
RTF : Never. Should've save it for another round with Kay.

It's not what Bro FL Slayer mentioned in his FR.
This is my experience wif her, no offence to Bro FL Slayer.
Others may differ.

Cheers!

zzz^^
14-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Alamak. Her looks 1st rated @ 9/10 then drop to 6/10, & now 5/10 only?!

Hmm if like this dunno she willing to lower her price to $60?

simplyhorny
14-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Maybe the threadstarter can talk to her first... But I seriously doubt she will cut her pricing since so many brothers are calling her up for service.... :(

cabstar
14-09-2005, 08:57 AM
Call yesterday and asked whether ask her big auntie "went home" or not she said just left. Make and appointment at the entrance of the Hotel 81 lobby. Upon reaching there spotted a big bust PRC standing there. Guess she was the one. I got out from the cark to make the approach.
We checked in and proceed to our "sex room" to go for the mission. A bit disappointed I got to bath myself as she said she just took her bath. I told myself never mind as long the main course type is good.
After my shower I came out and realised she lied on the bed standby for me. Her boobs really see liao buay tahan make my heart beat faster.So worry I got hit by the two cannon ball. She asked me to lied down and began to lick me all over. I can see her her huge melons bouncing while licking me. Got a moment of boobs massage and tits fcuk on my didi and my didi getting harder and solid.
She began the BBBJ action but lasted not more than couple of minutes and she capped me. She ride on top of me and I suck and lick her big melon in the sitting position. She rock and roll at the same time and her melons bounce like a basketball.
I finally and take it and her take control of the suitation.

Name:Wang Ping
Looks:6/10,a bit bug bunny teeth but got nice voice maybe bcos of d teeth
Body:5/10, too slim and less meat on ass.
Boobs:8/10,36D to E but amazing got big huge boobs for her size.
BBBJ:5/10,not much action
FJ:7/10,very co-operative
Attitude:6/10
Total time usuage:27 minutes
Damage:$80 + $20 (room)
Overall: Overall not so bad and I think $60 more a fair price.

fl_slayer
15-09-2005, 02:27 AM
hmm... i have try to talk to her,price still maintain...cause lots of bro still trying her non stop.to me she look gorgeous, i oridi 30 liao.......different level of beauty..wat attracts me are her firm natural breast,her bbbj with warm water r a good try. anyway one man poison is another man meat...;p :p

jon2000sg
15-09-2005, 07:35 AM
must try lo...

cabstar
15-09-2005, 08:44 AM
hmm... i have try to talk to her,price still maintain...cause lots of bro still trying her non stop.to me she look gorgeous, i oridi 30 liao.......different level of beauty..wat attracts me are her firm natural breast,her bbbj with warm water r a good try. anyway one man poison is another man meat...;p :p
Anyway she got her right of the price she wants and customers got their right of choice.Everything just an agreement of price and choice. ;)

fl_slayer
17-09-2005, 03:17 AM
i have just visited her tis evening out of her tight schelduel, manage to snap some photos of her bossom thru my hp, but do not know how to upload? any bro here can help to upload and share with all bro here?
;)

sam88mas
17-09-2005, 09:37 PM
A few bros here asked me wang ping's contact.They said you out of action. And it since you'r back and guess it better to ask the threadstarter bro fl_slayer. Aidios :)

SA23
18-09-2005, 04:09 AM
Bro FL Slayer i have Pm u for the contact, hope u can share wif me. Million thanks in advance.

IOWA
18-09-2005, 07:19 PM
lanlan this afternoon, so make a trip to GL around 4pm. very quiet place, nothing like the night scene. cannot really find any gal to my like. so, here comes the back-up plan.

take out the hp and called a few GL-based FLs. some said busy, some said have too early, some said call me later... i guess it's because of the timing is not right. sian 1/2.

finally, got an affirmative reply when i called this girl named Wang Ping. she asked me to go to L6 and wait for her.

Met her up there. first impression, a little bit older than what i thought. and she's wearing in a very casual way. i asked why she's wearing like this, she told me she just stays in L6 and even point to me her home windows. wow, so convenient.

proceed into the room, she kept talking all the way, never stopped. found out she's actually 29yo, born on 19/03/1976, from Dalian. quite a sweet girl to talk with and quite fun. she even said she felt quite embarrassed when doing with a customer of 24yo a few days ago.

then shower together, SOP but when the two big boobs pop out, they really look BIG! i mean i didn't even notice much on the two melons before she stripped off.

Back to the bed, she turned off all the light and the room became so dark. i like such feeling.

By the way, she carries her own CD, so basically, you dont need to buy from the hotel counter.

Started with catbath, quickly she moved down and focused on the balls. it's so dark inside the room that i cannot even see her face, so i just lied on, facing up and enjoyed her service.

she took out the CD and i thought she will put it on and gave me a BJ, but to my surprise, she just left it there and straightaway gave me a BBBJ. good suction and very patient. it took about 10 minutues before i finally stopped her or otherwise i cannot tahan anymore. she seems not yet satisfied and say why i stop her so early. :eek: of course lah, i dont want her to end the battle so easily without even screwing her.

so i pulled her up. i am quite lazy these days in making love, but luckily this girl is very hardworking and she did most of the movement. her moans is soft, i guess it's fake but sounds like natural. :D i think she should be quite experienced with man, so she knows how the fake moans can turn the right feeling wrong.

battle finished after 20 minutes.

take shower, dress up, pay the money and left the hotel.

Wang Ping
look: 6.5 (not a SYT at all, but acceptable, esp with her smiles)
body: 7 (1.60m)
boobs: 8 (36D or E, soft, a little bit sagging)
bbbj: 8.5 (almost made me cum)
fj: 7.5 (hardworking)
personality: friendly and a bit naughty if you can click wif her
attitude: 8.5 (eager to please and no rush)
damage: 80+12(hotel)
rtf: probably not, i do like SYT, big boobs like this, once is enough.

QQ8899
20-09-2005, 09:36 AM

Thanks to bro fl_slayer for Wang Ping's contact. I totally agree with u as i'm also in my 30s so our level of beauty is definitely different from those bros who are either young or older than us. Anyway, tried her yesterday at about 12noon. Happens to pass by that area so decided to contact her for my "LUNCH". Brief FR as follow:

Name: Wang Ping
V-Stat: 36D or E - 24 - 34
BBBJ : 9.5/10 ( with Hot and cold water BBBJ)
FJ: 9/10 (With real moaning)
Fingering: Allowed
Damage: $80+$12

Please dun PM me for contact, as from the threadstarter as i respect him and let him decided whether bros out there deserve her contact number or not.

powerfuldrill
22-09-2005, 05:46 PM
Tried her juz nw. thanks Bro fl_slayer for the contact.

Name:Wang Ping
Looks:a bit bug bunny teeth but got nice voice maybe bcos of d teeth
Boobs:36D to E but amazing got big huge boobs for her size.
BBBJ:Hot water treatment
FJ:7/10,very co-operative
Attitude:6/10
Damage:$80 + $12 (room)

Pistone
26-09-2005, 12:03 PM
thx bro slayer for the contact..

tried her last week.. was as described.. body was slim, with big knockers..
her service was good.. onli thing i didnt like was the spitting of water into the waste basket...

overall good service... and chatty...

cheers

TNNlover
17-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Ohh My goodness... its sure not easy trying to find back this thread. But i promised her that i would write her a FR. So here goes...She says she may be leaving early next month. Seems there are so many new FLs that even relatively new ones like this one just got forgotten. i just came back from a real sextified experience. This is not my first time with her. It's my second. Actually i think her attitude is really good. To be truthful, i think she lose out on the face which is something quite impt for some bros, but other than that, she is great. And I dunno why, but i have the best orgasm with her. Maybe her frame is small and tits are huge (at most a D cup, international standard , not the Japanese or Taiwanese type of Cup D) but she got a slim slim waist. With her light weight, its easier to manoeuvre her to have the best position. We stripped and i on the TV so that she can watch and i can watch her stuff... I prefer to build up slowly. I sucked her tits as she was standing and i was sitting at the edge of the bed. She was fondling my cock so much so that i was almost cumming. When i told her, she stopped and said don't waste it so soon. She just ended her 7Days period and is horny.

She talked abt enjoying big mirror views in all the hotel rooms along Lor 8. Anyway, she blow me up and shortly after, she just lie flat on the bed. I did she missionary for 6strokes. Then i pulled her to the corner of the bed and did her standing. But i was slow in the strokes as i seem to wanna come any moment. I still wanna enjoy. She kept saying i hit her there, and that she likes it big. She kept saying things like she feels so shiok and the moans everytime i nail it in hard. Pity...my strokes are very controlled and slow and not rhythmic for better pleasure for both of us as i am trying so hard to control. I pulled it out and ask her to sit on top. She sat in and rode like hell... REal hell rider, luckily this "bike" is stationary in bed. i sit up and suck her tits and the thing is, she still can ride me. Most gals would have just stopped or find the posture quite awdward for motion. All these add up to the pluses of good sex with her. And i cum shortly, face buried. I lay in bed, no pain, no extreme panting (when work too hard) but just plain relaxation. She really clean my rod cleanly, with tissue paper that is :D

She told me she is bathing 1st and i just laid there in bed. I thought she would bathe me but maybe i didn't ask. To me, its alright as the main course was well done. Dessert is not mandatory for me :p We talked in bed for a while before we left the hotel.

Wang Ping
looks: 6.0 (not a SYT at all, but acceptable as my focus is somewhere else)
body: 8.0
boobs: 8.5 (International standard wise, 36C-D, huge and round and feels good. Many so-called Cup Cs actually Bs lah. I don't exaggerate much). It is low set, not really sagging. It's not the super uplifted type. But its round and compact and i love them. Nipples... brown... nothing to shout abt.
bbbj: 7.5
fj: 8.0 (hell rider maybe she is in the mood)
personality: friendly.
attitude: 8.5 (no rush)
damage: 80+10(hotel)
rtf: Yes for a 3rd time, if no new big tits around. I dun really see many SYT, and i group her and those around 25yrs old gals in the same grp. But she looks 30ish to me. Anyhow, she gives me good sex and attitude.

fl_slayer
19-10-2005, 01:56 AM
i have try her that day, still hot , thanks to all bro who have been repeating try her, i would her service world class

fl_slayer
27-10-2005, 02:12 AM
yo any kind soul care to help me post her pic in the forum, and pls bro with high rep pm me only ....if some one can help me upload her pic, every bro here can see.

fl_slayer
28-10-2005, 02:12 AM
fl_slayer]yo any kind soul care to help me post her pic in the forum, and pls bro with high rep pm me only ....if some one can help me upload her pic, every bro here can see.........pls help to upload her pic for all bro to admired,,,,,thanks

EatNDrink
16-11-2005, 12:56 PM

my comments on her.

looks 9/10

figure 10/10

bbbj 9.5/10

Bro .. mind sharing ur contact? thank u ..

Accord_JDM
16-11-2005, 01:10 PM
ALAMAK...
how come from such high ratings (esp for looks) given by the threadstarter becomes so low ratings given by all other bros had tried her???

is she over-rated by the threadstarter liao?
:confused:

Magpies
11-12-2005, 08:55 PM
thank you FL slayer for his lobang...called wong ping and arranged for a session today...it was a rather short session as she is going bk tml which is a morning flight...and doesnt know whether she will be back again...quite a talkative but frenly woman...here is the stats:
Looks:6/10 (Buck-teeth)
Boobs:7/10 (big for her size bt tink is C-cup)
FJ:6/10
BBBJ:7/10
Body:6.5/10

feliphile
12-12-2005, 03:41 AM
eh from Ecup to Ccup, wassup with that, man? :confused:

Jay_Jay
12-12-2005, 11:45 AM

bro maybe different bro different judgement bah...:)

gedangsa
12-12-2005, 12:47 PM
Maybe shrink in size liao ? :D

Magpies
12-12-2005, 06:08 PM
i tink to say tat she is E-cup is overly rated la...for benefit of doubt shld be C-D cup ba...bt...it is stil big for her size...:D