5. onenightstand
6. BLUESMAN
7.genrev

date : 15 or 20 september 2005
time : 8.00pm-8.30pm
meet-up location : pearl international hotel

TD0620G
09-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Have fun ppl and post lots of FRs I'll be away in Bkk this time.

Btw since some senior samsters are having a TCSS gathering around the same time why not u 2 organisers discuss a joint gathering?

micked
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Dear all bros,

Well...so happy to see all of you again here and so glad to see that this gathering has turn out to be a tradition for our group to hangout together...kinda touch to have our own group nowadays...hehe...well...so sorry but i think i will have to skip this gathering this time as i have something to settle in Malacca and may not be available for a distance travel to KL...but anyway...hope all of you will enjoy more and try to make those girls scream like they never have before in their life...haha...take care...

MMM88
11-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Dear all bros,

Well...so happy to see all of you again here and so glad to see that this gathering has turn out to be a tradition for our group to hangout together...kinda touch to have our own group nowadays...hehe...well...so sorry but i think i will have to skip this gathering this time as i have something to settle in Malacca and may not be available for a distance travel to KL...but anyway...hope all of you will enjoy more and try to make those girls scream like they never have before in their life...haha...take care...

OIC.....busi again with mei mei siah.......okie .....can we fixed t dates on the 20th Sep ....wat say all ......

BLUESMAN
11-09-2005, 07:19 PM
OIC.....busi again with mei mei siah.......okie .....can we fixed t dates on the 20th Sep ....wat say all ......

20 September is ok for me.

By the way, on behalf of Bro BigDrill am informing all brothers he will join us on this one. He asked that I do him a favor to put his name on the list but I see its already there. Maybe he is so excited he has forgotten he made the same request earlier.

warmnites
11-09-2005, 11:09 PM
20 September is ok for me.

By the way, on behalf of Bro BigDrill am informing all brothers he will join us on this one. He asked that I do him a favor to put his name on the list but I see its already there. Maybe he is so excited he has forgotten he made the same request earlier.

Hehehe! BigDrill is busy putting some flame into his life mah! got homemade soup to drink also....hehehehe hopefully it'll make him more passionate & energetic to cheong!

MMM88
12-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Bros
The date 20th Sep is no problems to me.......
btw....i will be in KL tomorrow nite .....anione free....pm me hor....

:D

wcrsrp
13-09-2005, 02:05 PM
For those of you planning to explore Danuk Thailand (Border Town in Thailand after Bukit Kayu Hitam, BEWARE do not book girls from farms located along Satit Hotel & Mansion.

The following should give you a clearer guide of the location of these farms:-
After the Thai custom along the main road there is OSCAR Hotel and if you are facing OSCAR front entrance, the lane (road) on the left of Oscar Hotel are the location of these farms. However the right lane farms are ok so far ( I have book 2 girls from there and they do not give me any problem). Sometimes the pimp from the left lane will go to the right lane to fish their victims so BEWARE.

My nightmare started when I wanted to try girls from farms (along Sattit Hotel) located at the left lane of OSCAR HOTEL These farms and their girls work together to cheat and CON their clients. I had gather some information and found out some of their modus operandi:-

1. First they will promise and convince you that their girls are the best in all way and will accompany you up to 2pm the next day. After selecting your girl and paying upfront your nightmare begins:-

• If the girls follow you back to your room immediately she will stay with you for 2-3 hours then she will find excuse to leave and never come back. She goes back to the farm house to parade again for the next customers (victim). Any amount of complain to the OKT is useless because the OKTs work together with their girls in the scam. The OKT will tell you that the girl will return to your room soon but will never do so.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately, the OKT will send you another girl as “replacement” and not the girl that you picked earlier. The OKT will give all sorts of reason for not sending the girl of your choice and NO REFUND. The true reason is because your girl was paraded again whilst you are waiting for her in your room and some other clients paid a higher price than you.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately the girl will not turn up in your room later. Any complain to the OKT will give you a blank stare from the OKTs and is your word against theirs. The true reason for this is because no replacement is available as all their girls had been taken up by other clients while you are waiting in your room.

Do anyone knows whether any of the farms in Hatyai use the same modus operandi as above?

Please pass the words around to all samster and cheongsters and boycott these farms.

Be Careful !!!

BigDrill
13-09-2005, 08:55 PM
WAssup Guys!!!

Thanks bluesman for your attempted to add my name on the list but i actually do not know how it got there i guys Mr power just assumed i would be on the list.

Warmnites....yeah man still trying the passion thing with her. No nice soup to drink though she very lazy to boil soup for me to drink.

Guys the 20th is good for me anything earlier i would not be able to make it as i would be out of the country. Catch you all later man.

p.s wcrsrp , What is all this crap about thai border chicken farming in this thread.

MMM88
13-09-2005, 11:16 PM
p.s wcrsrp , What is all this crap about thai border chicken farming in this thread.

Hahahaha....i was wondering the same ting.......glad tat u still hav tat sense of humor..... :D
see yah...cheers

MMM88
13-09-2005, 11:23 PM

Hahahaha....i was wondering the same ting.......glad tat u still hav tat sense of humor..... :D
see yah...cheers

warmnites
14-09-2005, 01:13 AM
see yah...cheers

M&M U mabuk ke post so many times??? must be really enjoying your date ah! :D

MMM88
14-09-2005, 06:33 PM
M&M U mabuk ke post so many times??? must be really enjoying your date ah! :D

finger itchy ..pressed too much ...so appeared twice.....hehehe ;)

powerguy
19-09-2005, 10:17 AM
no news from all? how was it? no one will turn up?! if not i just arrange few of us for yamcha then?

powerguy
19-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Please comfirm

1. BigDrill
2. Warmnites
3. MMM88
4. POWER
5. onenightstand
6. BLUESMAN
7.genrev

date : 15 or 20 september 2005
time : 8.00pm-8.30pm
meet-up location : pearl international hotel

KL_boy
19-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Power..NO vitamin M for the moment..3 months liao jobless..And somemore cheongin non stop...KNN..$$$ fly...hehehe
YUmcha on or not? ELse I ll go cycling tomolo nite.

BLUESMAN
19-09-2005, 07:49 PM
I thought date/time/venue all confirm already Bro PowerGuy.

Is there any changes? If so please let me know by phone ok....please don't make me go all the way there for nothing....kekekekeke.

powerguy
19-09-2005, 08:26 PM
KL Samster Mid-September Gathering is cancel. sorry!

we will make it on early october but for blueman, warmnite, KL_boy, bigdrill n other tat i got contact i will contact u all thru phone.

BLUESMAN
20-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Thanks for cancellation notice Bro PowerGuy...both here and phone.

However, just let me know of next meet-up.

MMM88
20-09-2005, 12:52 AM
KL Samster Mid-September Gathering is cancel. sorry!

we will make it on early october but for blueman, warmnite, KL_boy, bigdrill n other tat i got contact i will contact u all thru phone.

Yo Bro......why the sudden cancellation leh

powerguy
20-09-2005, 10:21 AM
call u all but dun wan answer my call! aik.. dun blame me when u all turn up but nobody k... MMM88 call me please!

KL_boy
21-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Bro Power...I didnt answer ur call..But I did called back rite? :p

MMM88
21-09-2005, 08:52 AM
call u all but dun wan answer my call! aik.. dun blame me when u all turn up but nobody k... MMM88 call me please!

my cellphone bat low lah....anihow...after diner with customer, cbl liao.....
ended up PCC .....hehehehe :D

powerguy
21-09-2005, 10:19 AM
MMM88... apa tu PCC? how come u got more lobang than us which stay in KL?

MMM88
21-09-2005, 11:02 AM
MMM88... apa tu PCC? how come u got more lobang than us which stay in KL?

abang POWER....ur name POWER leh...dun lidat lah...me sotong in KL ..beri blurrrrrr 1 ...
finished dinner ard 10.30pm last nite ....so too late liao...so no choice lah....
nebertheless....looking forward to Oct gathering hor...why u neber up me yet hur ??? :cool:

powerguy
21-09-2005, 11:17 AM
what never up u?! if i 'up' u then die lo... i will fuck u from behind... make sure u can hold it! hahahaaaaa

MMM88
21-09-2005, 01:42 PM
what never up u?! if i 'up' u then die lo... i will fuck u from behind... make sure u can hold it! hahahaaaaa

Wow...power ....u realllly power leh.....
lidat say gooooot meh....hehehehe :rolleyes:

MMM88
01-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi BROs....GOOF AFTERNOON...
Me will b in PJ on Monday , 3rd Oct .......WANNA CHEONG ????
:p

KL_boy
01-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Bro..U ll be there the whole afternoon till night or just in the afternoon?
Mon a working day leh.. :)

warmnites
01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Hi BROs....GOOF AFTERNOON...
Me will b in PJ on Monday , 3rd Oct .......WANNA CHEONG ????
:p

Wah... Bro MMM U so often in town!
Donno what hppn to all bros only see PG most on MSN
Micked & BigDrill also seem BZ now? :eek:

MMM88
02-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi .....me will b FREE after 7pm hor....ani one game :cool: