PDA

View Full Version : Emmanuelle & Poisedon

lysander
17-09-2005, 12:59 AM
I am starting this new thread specially for anyone interested in these 2 MPs. Please note that I do not work for them but just my experiences with the 2 MPs over the last 2 years. I have been to Poisedon for more than 60 times over the last 2 years and about 10 times recently to Emmanuelle.

There are a lot of MPs in BKK, I have basically been to most of them and I am recommending these 2 MPs for newbies who do not have the time to hunt around but do not want to get cheated or disappointed in the whole 'process'.

In Poisedon, the 1st floor is the KTV rooms, this is the place you go if you went there before 3pm as the 2nd and 3rd floor are not open yet. The girls who are early with sit there and wait for 'early comers'.

After 3pm, when 2nd floor is open, this is the 'fish tank' area. Choose from left at 2000baht, middle 2300baht and right 2500baht. Go for the 2500baht, my opinion. These girls are model like with very nice body as they are mostly just downgraded from 3rd floor. The service is ok compare to the 3rd floor models but not as good as the 2000baht and the 2300baht. Best time to reach, 4pm when most girls will have arrived. Did No.5 in my last visit 1 week ago. She is cute with nice tits, very good service. You BBBJ me and cap me without me knowing. I was enjoying the BBBJ and when I am really to ride her, then I noticed that I am capped. Very smooth and soft nipples. Once I did a girl in the 2300baht section. She look like Teresa Teng just younger and prettier.

If you are loaded and want girls with big boobs and small nipples, 3rd floor is the place to go. Do not go before 6pm as most of the pretty ones will only reach ther about 6.30 to 7pm. Go about 6pm, sit in the lounge, order some food. They serve quite nice food. Ask the photo album from the mamasan and choose from the pictures. Most of the girls here are featured in their local adult magazines. Some even on playboys..etc. Prices start from 2900baht to xxxxx. I have tried their most expensive girl in my previous visit. Cost 5600baht for 1.5 hours. You will get a VIP room with sauna and power jet bath tub. Basically no service but you fulfilled your desire to bonk a real model. There is a mamasan which is quite pretty and everytime I go, I will ask her whether she is interested to let me 'do' her. But have no luck yet. If anyone happened to be successful, please let me know. Don't ask me her name, go there and see yourself. Only one pretty mamasan, the rest like shit. When you are in 3rd floor, take your time to choose and if you have not eat, order some food and drink. Get the mamasan to bring the girls to you. Talk to them and see whether you are satisfied before deciding. Do not act like you have never 'F' a girl before. Take it slow and see more girls or by the time you finished and come down back to 3rd floor, you will suddenly feel that how come there are more girls and they are more pretty than the one you just 'did'.

In Emmanuelle, when you reach the place, you will find 2 'fish tank'. One smaller when you first walk in and the other bigger which is on the right. The smaller tank housed the more pretty ones at 2900baht and the bigger tank starts from 2000baht. I always go for the 2900baht as the girls are prettier adn she comes with a VIP room at 7th floor. Bonk a 2900baht last week, she is a photocopy of Ericia Lee. If you don't know how is Ericia, ask Ix Shen. The girl not only have the identical look but also the body. Big boobs with raisin like nipples. Very accomodating and fun to play with. Coincidently, there is also 1 mamasan here that is quite pretty, but since the papasans and mamsans walk here and there, never got a chance to talk to the pretty mamasan. Same, if anyone can 'do' her, let me know.

I go to BKK every month for business and have been to quite a number of MPs, these 2 are the better ones. At least you get your money worth. Nice decor, clean beds, clean baths, pretty ladies, good services and easy accessible by BKK 'MRT'.

singrakthai
17-09-2005, 03:38 PM
In Emmanuelle, when you reach the place, you will find 2 'fish tank'. One smaller when you first walk in and the other bigger which is on the right. .

le lobby of Emmanuelle
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/6149/emu9cf.jpg
some exotic paintings on the wall... pardon my miserable phone camera...

:D

RedHotDog
17-09-2005, 04:15 PM
le lobby of Emmanuelle
some exotic paintings on the wall... pardon my miserable phone camera...

Nice to hear some good info for newbies to fish
in BKK, however, it would be butter if there's
some information that show's the way there, etc ...

I remember i was there 5 years ago & it's all chicken
& duck talk to those Taxi Driver of where I'm gg ... !!!
Even had to call a friend back IN Singapore to let
him talk to the driver since he speaks Thai ... but
the driver still screw-up & dump me almost 1km
away from Poisedon & hell i had to search for the place :(

Wasn't even aware that i've reached the place till i saw the
King Of Atlantis Statue @ the building ... huh immpressive ,,,
http://www.poseidon2000.com/
try print out in their thai-webpage & show it to the Taxi driver.

Yes, it's a nice place to have good fun especially those
big bath-tub that i let the gal to fool around with me or
izzit i;m foolin ard wf her ... Frenchin, Fingerin, F**kin
in the tub ... + soapy massage ... oh heaven ...
Too long a time for me 2 remember my FR , so sorie abt it ...

Think abt it ... maybe itz time 2 get there again ...

opticum
17-09-2005, 04:28 PM
but
the driver still screw-up & dump me almost 1km
away from Poisedon & hell i had to search for the place :(

The best is to do internet research on the locations before going to the key interesting places. Chance favours the prepared mind! :cool:

lysander
17-09-2005, 09:00 PM
The easier way to go to Emmanuelle or Poisedon is by BKK "MRT". Alight at Huay Kwang Station. Poisedon address : 209 RATCHADAPISEK RD., DIN DAENG, BANGKOK 10320, THAILAND. TEL. (662) 693-8222. Call them directly if your taxi driver do not know how to get there.

Look at this link for a detail map http://bangkoktonight.com/maps/ratchdapisek.shtml

The hotel that I recommend is you are interested in these 2 MPs. Stay at Palazzo or the Grand Hotel. Palazzo is my number 1 choice. You can go to Mirage and take a look as it is just next to the hotel. Don't see what you want, walk down 3 minutes along Ratchdapisek road and you will find Emmanuelle. Still don't get what you want, another 5 - 6 minutes walk down the road and you will reach Poisedon.

I personally do not like Mirage as the place is always crowded with China people. I think some China tour guides have link with the joint. These China people talk so loudly like buying fishes in the market, really spoilt my mood.

Along Ratchdapisek road, also avoid Nataree. In my opinion, this is the place for cheapo. The place is like 60's hotel in Singapore. Very dirty and small. Small bed and small bath. Not the place that I want to go and spend my money. They do have some pretty girls at affordable rate, but why tortured yourself in such places. First impression, the lift, small and very dirty. Compare to Emmanuelle (self operate) to Poisedon (Lift lady operate).

Rooms, Emmanuelle is the best, I only had visited their VIP rooms on 7th floor so I do not know the normal rooms. Poisedon has quite standard room, clean and with different styles.

KatoeyLover69
17-09-2005, 09:17 PM
For more info on Bangkok massage parlours, please log on to :-

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi

Then click : " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

If you have any problem with the above link, log on to :-

www,bangkoktonight.com

Then click " Forum ", followed by " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

E N J O Y !!!! :p

KatoeyLover69
17-09-2005, 09:19 PM
For more info on Bangkok massage parlours, please log on to :-

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.cgi

Then click : " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

If you have any problem with the above link, log on to :-

www,bangkoktonight.com

Then click " Forum ", followed by " Soapy Massage " or " Oil Massage "

E N J O Y !!!! :p

Sorry, the alternative link should be :-

www.bangkoktonight.com :D

handsome2000
21-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Just take the subway(underground mrt) to Huai Kwang, come out from the entrance where there is a Seafood restaurant called SomBoon. Walk straight down along the carpark and turn right after about 50 to 80m. U will see inside with a staircase up.
If you know the papasan n mamasan well, they will introduce better ones there. They have some good ones being reserved for their regulars. You can just tips them 100bahts and they will treat you better whenever you go or call for booking.
Mirage's standard have been dropping recently. As for Posideon, it have been better recently.
Colonze 2, after renovation, it look nice and the gals there are quite good recently. Quite a number of good ones and big boohs there when I went there last month. Will be going there again end of Oct.
Another is Catherine, here, there are many very young gals. 2 shots guarantee.

c0mawhite
21-09-2005, 03:42 PM
catherine is where

Mr.romance
21-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Only u special...Can get 3 shots...Per shot only 466.66 baht...

chinaboy
21-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Oh, if u're staying in Hotel Palazzo ...

dun forget to get across the street using the MRT station, next to Swissoftel Hotel is Caesar MP ...
lots of pretty gal and models there too ...

place is clean and very professional and they have a japanese restaurant in there ...

lysander
21-09-2005, 11:15 PM
If you are going to Caesar, please remember to wear in decent clothing. The papasan and mamasan there have eyes on the top of the head. If you wear t shirt and bermudas, they will ignore you. Basically the girls here are pretty but they are also less friendly. May be because they always serve big 'shot'. So if you are not really rich, You can go and take a look and feel the place but not a place I would recommend. The prices are about the same as Poisedon but it is the ambience and feeling that make you don't feel good. Anyway, it is my view only. Others may feel differently.

Breyt0n
22-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Mirage's standard have been dropping recently. As for Posideon, it have been better recently.
Colonze 2, after renovation, it look nice and the gals there are quite good recently. Quite a number of good ones and big boohs there when I went there last month. Will be going there again end of Oct.

How About This MP:
Utopia Entertainment (Tora Tora Massage)
69,69/1-3 Rama IX Road, HuayKwang
Bangkok 10320 Tel:0-2354-1300—8

Many people say Utopia is the best MP in BKK, is that true?

and how about New Nataree @Ratchadapisek Rd. Soi 7?

bollocksman
22-09-2005, 09:55 AM
How About This MP:

Depends on your opinion, some ppl say Poseidon is the Best, Some (including me) prefers Emmaneulle/copa, Some are fans of Nataree , and some are Catherine MP fans says its the best. will try to check those places out too as I had little time to explore the MP last time.

do check them out and just go to the joint u most feel comfortable and provide girls of your taste.

I read The Nation (15th sept) issue, New Nataree opening is delayed further , plus the last time i walked past there which was only about a week ago. It looked far from being ready for business. ( reason: it is directly opposite a secondary school)

handsome2000
22-09-2005, 12:28 PM
catherine is where

Hi Bro, Catherine is at Par Ram 9, near the Royal Pacific Hotel. Just tell the Taxi driver, Par Nam 9, Catherine.

Here fish tank is 1500bahts(Red Tag) and 1700bahts(Blue Tag).
Guarantee at least 2 shots. Gals here are very young and nice.

handsome2000
22-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Only u special...Can get 3 shots...Per shot only 466.66 baht...

No lah, maybe that day lucky,mah, go called Lucy Liew b4 I go BKK so can have 3 shots. But Now no more Lucy Liew, dunnoe can have 3 shots or not, hahaha,,

Tiger now have 9.98 today, faster book leh

handsome2000
22-09-2005, 12:33 PM
How About This MP:

Hi Bro, actually, is depend on individual, if u can find someone good there, and u will think that place is good. For Utopia, it used to be popular but recently, quite quiet.
As for the New Nataree, not bad either recently,

c0mawhite
22-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Hi Bro, actually, is depend on individual, if u can find someone good there, and u will think that place is good. For Utopia, it used to be popular but recently, quite quiet.
As for the New Nataree, not bad either recently,

long beed looks more grand

forumer
22-09-2005, 01:54 PM
If you are going to Caesar, please remember to wear in decent clothing. The papasan and mamasan there have eyes on the top of the head. If you wear t shirt and bermudas, they will ignore you.

i purposely wear bermudas and tee... so that they ignore me... haha :) rather than pester me...

lysander
22-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Yes, that is what I wear when I visit the MPs. If they ignore you, they will not introduce good ones to you. I am quite a regular in Poisedon so I have a regular papasan that know my taste. He will go to the back and get the best girl for me. Normally these girls just report for work. I mean new to the job. They may just enjoy the career recently and well trained. These girls are normally hidden behind and not in the 'tank'. So if you don't know the papasan well, they will not get for you. Therefore conclusion is if they don't pester you, you don't get the best.

i purposely wear bermudas and tee... so that they ignore me... haha :) rather than pester me...

Mr.romance
22-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Yes, that is what I wear when I visit the MPs. If they ignore you, they will not introduce good ones to you. I am quite a regular in Poisedon so I have a regular papasan that know my taste. He will go to the back and get the best girl for me. Normally these girls just report for work. I mean new to the job. They may just enjoy the career recently and well trained. These girls are normally hidden behind and not in the 'tank'. So if you don't know the papasan well, they will not get for you. Therefore conclusion is if they don't pester you, you don't get the best.
Wat u mean bro are wat they call the "Cupboard" gals...wat I have heard is that some MPs such as Emmanuelle & V2 do have cupboard gals as long as u are regulars & tip the papasan well.tats Y sometimes papa/mamasan do play
important roles if u know them well...................Just my 2 cents worth of opinion...cheers
***Will jio u for kopi one day if our time coincides****

Mr.romance
22-09-2005, 09:33 PM
No lah, maybe that day lucky,mah, go called Lucy Liew b4 I go BKK so can have 3 shots. But Now no more Lucy Liew, dunnoe can have 3 shots or not, hahaha,,

Tiger now have 9.98 today, faster book leh
Now I a bit confused leh...Maybe want go Ho Chi min City...But worry I may disappoint Bro SimplyHorny...Will update u guys ASAP....

lysander
23-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Yes, they are the 'cupboard' gals. Not many in Poisedon. Only gals that just join the company will be kept behind and waiting for regular customers that the papasans know. Anytime Bro for kopi.

. Wat u mean bro are wat they call the "Cupboard" gals...wat I have heard is that some MPs such as Emmanuelle & V2 do have cupboard gals as long as u are regulars & tip the papasan well.tats Y sometimes papa/mamasan do play
important roles if u know them well...................Just my 2 cents worth of opinion...cheers

handsome2000
24-09-2005, 02:29 AM
Now I a bit confused leh...Maybe want go Ho Chi min City...But worry I may disappoint Bro SimplyHorny...Will update u guys ASAP....

Hello bro, go lah, now there are more bros going on this date, let us celebrate for you and forget everything. Don't disappoint CK, he so ONs book 2 months ago liao leh and also don't disappoint us! We will see u there and have a party there in RAO 2, dai mai, krup?

handsome2000
24-09-2005, 02:32 AM
Wat u mean bro are wat they call the "Cupboard" gals...wat I have heard is that some MPs such as Emmanuelle & V2 do have cupboard gals as long as u are regulars & tip the papasan well.tats Y sometimes papa/mamasan do play
You are rite, Emmanuelle do practise this type of pattern, that is why now I don't go so often. Sian liao if the papasan or mamasan acted in this way. As if, we did not pay money, there are so many MPs in BKK not only one Emmanuelle MP. They have one group of gals who are quite good and are separate at one side for their regular. You can go in to take a look if u know the papasan or mamasan.

Breyt0n
24-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Have The Poseidon Gals do the body massage on foam mattress?

Where is Rao 2? someone tell me that it near the 3D IMAX Cinema
could anyone help me about the direction to go there if i use the Subway?
are there many pretty girls in Rao 2 ?

How about Bed Supper Club in 26 Sukhumvit Soi 11. is there any girl for ST or LT?

handsome2000
25-09-2005, 01:59 AM

How about Bed Supper Club in 26 Sukhumvit Soi 11. is there any girl for ST or LT?

Poisedon's gals dun do massage on foam mattress. Go to Nataree, some of them do.
Rao 2 is at Rachada Imax. It is somewhere near the Imax. The road called Phayotin. Take a cab there better, subway is not there. Gals here are quite ok.

knowntender
25-09-2005, 02:28 AM
I've been to both Emmanuelle and Posidon and picked girls only from the fishbowls. My suspicion is fishbowl girls are more eager than the models / supermodels in servicing a new customer like myself.

I am doubtful if a supermodel would put in much effort in dealing with an irregular ( new ) customer. Can knowledgeable Bros elaborate or confirm ?

I have been very satisfied with serivce of the fishbowl girls I sampled in Emmanuelle so far.

lysander
25-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Nataree is so dirty. Room so small. Bath Tub like years never wash. Really a bad place to go.

Avoid at all cost.

Poisedon's gals dun do massage on foam mattress. Go to Nataree, some of them do.
Rao 2 is at Rachada Imax. It is somewhere near the Imax. The road called Phayotin. Take a cab there better, subway is not there. Gals here are quite ok.

lysander
25-09-2005, 02:34 AM
Yes, you are right.

Pick from the 'tank', models are more like dead fishes. They want you to serve them instead. These models only have look and tits with small nipples. Other than that, service sucks.

Pick the 2300 or 2500 in Poisedon, these gals are more friendly and most with nice tits.

I've been to both Emmanuelle and Posidon and picked girls only from the fishbowls. My suspicion is fishbowl girls are more eager than the models / supermodels in servicing a new customer like myself.

I am doubtful if a supermodel would put in much effort in dealing with an irregular ( new ) customer. Can knowledgeable Bros elaborate or confirm ?

I have been very satisfied with serivce of the fishbowl girls I sampled in Emmanuelle so far.

handsome2000
25-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Nataree is so dirty. Room so small. Bath Tub like years never wash. Really a bad place to go.

Avoid at all cost.
Now is better , still many bros here go there

lysander
25-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Sure, those who like old building. The prices are not really cheaper than elsewhere but still many bros go there. Wonder why.
Yje gals are ok but the place is really like shit. Worse than a no star hotel room. Just like those rooms in old Chinatown hotel.

Now is better , still many bros here go there

lysander
25-09-2005, 02:51 AM
The other MP with lousy rooms is Plaza. The gals there are quite nice but the room is really dirty and small. I know some bros may think why bother about the room, but to me, if the place is dirty and small. I lose all my mood. Why pay so much and to get such lousy place. For the same amount of money, you should get at least a decent room.

handsome2000
25-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Sure, those who like old building. The prices are not really cheaper than elsewhere but still many bros go there. Wonder why.
Yje gals are ok but the place is really like shit. Worse than a no star hotel room. Just like those rooms in old Chinatown hotel.

I think this depend moods also. If you dun have the moods even the room and the gals is so solid u will not enjoy also. It also depends on individual, some prefer this and some prefer that.

TD0620G
25-09-2005, 03:24 AM

Here's Rao 2's address :-
1873/3-5 Phaholyothin Rd., Lardyao,
Jatujak Bangkok 10900
Tel :- 0-2930-2132 or 0-2511-0689

You can look for May (one of the mamasans), her hp no is 07-803-4943

Overall I'd say most of the girls are young ie. 18 to early 20s and has the SYT (sweet young thing) look. Very friendly service both times that I went there.

lysander
25-09-2005, 03:25 AM
Yes, true enough.

Everyone have their own choice.

Just like some must stay in 5 stars hotel, some 3 stars is ok.

What I am trying to say is that if the room is decent enough then it will not matter.

I think this depend moods also. If you dun have the moods even the room and the gals is so solid u will not enjoy also. It also depends on individual, some prefer this and some prefer that.

Mr.romance
25-09-2005, 04:18 AM
Don't have to be confused or worry.

Bro Simplyhorny is not a small kid and moreover there are other bros there too and I'm sure they will enjoy themselves just the same. Your absense will be minor and probably not felt lah...

If you want to go to Ho Chi Min City, just go. Don't later say you sacrifice to please others in BKK.

I take a bet with you that you will either be going to BKK, or not go anywhere at all. ONzzzz?

thaivisitor

PS. Now I'm back in Hatyai, So cannot suan you in person, suan you online loh... kekekekekekekekekeke
Who knows I may end up at Hatyai....kekeke

naemlo
25-09-2005, 04:24 AM
The other MP with lousy rooms is Plaza. The gals there are quite nice but the room is really dirty and small. I know some bros may think why bother about the room, but to me, if the place is dirty and small. I lose all my mood. Why pay so much and to get such lousy place. For the same amount of money, you should get at least a decent room.

when u bonk n bother so much abt the room, my advice, stay at home. :rolleyes:

Doomas
25-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Woohoo, BKK in 5 hrs time! :D

SmallD
25-09-2005, 04:44 PM
Woohoo, BKK in 5 hrs time! :D

Hope to meet u soon

Mr.romance
26-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Mai kong lan jio way...

You come I pay for your hotel room in Hatyai Merlin, samster's favourite hotel!
But I prefer to stay at ur house leh...kekeke :D
Higher chance of ending up in bkk lah...Bro Xiao Hou zhi jio me book ticket together with him...& Kurupa's friend P******* may be tagging along also....
But still not confirm yet.......

lysander
27-09-2005, 05:31 PM
SO WHEN YOU BONK YOU DON'T CARE WHER EYOU ARE? Even the place is dirty as long as the gal you are bonking is nice? :confused:

when u bonk n bother so much abt the room, my advice, stay at home. :rolleyes:

mr_sanook
01-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I have been to Poseidon and Emmanuella for several years now. Poseidon especially. I have brought so many people there, bought so many memberships that the Boss even gave us the free use of the penthouse on 2 occasions. You could not even guess the amount of money my clients have spent in Poseidon. Tips to papasan sometimes goes up to 5,000 Baht. Some papasans also know me by name and others know me by look. If my regular papasan was not around, others would quickly "rush" to try to take our business. If there are such things as "regular customers", I'm sure I was considered a "regular" too.

Til today, although I have heard of these so-called cupboard girls during coffeeshop talks, I have never seen them. Even my regular papasan says it's not true. They are actually just girls who are having breaks, or just came in that's why they are not in the tank. I believe him.

Simply because it would be stupid of the MP to "hide" girls and keep it for their regulars. KNN, what if on that day, no regulars come? You mean to say these so special girls got no business?

But of course I could be wrong. Times may have changed. But I'm surprise that the times that I have cheong together with some of the above samsters who speaks of such happening, none of them has ever brought this out but now post about it as if it's a common knowledge. Maybe when we cheong together, they purposely keep quiet about these cupboard girls so that I won't know about it. :rolleyes:

My 2 cents worth.
thaivisitor :cool:

I have a VIP membership and have been a regular for a few years now at Poseidon. I'm not convinced that the Papasans would hide the girls in the back. I'm a regular of the 3rd floor and do know that the new gals are constantly being booked for their long-time customers. I have a Mamasan who works with me and knows my taste in women.

With so many girls working, coming and going, it is difficult to keep track of all of them. My advice is to tip a Papasan or Mamasan if you're a newbie to the MP. Otherwise, I'm sure your regular Papasan or Mamasan will hook you up.

cyph
29-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Hi bros and samsters,

Am going to BKK with a couple of my friends during the Vesak day weekend! cant wait man.We are all newbies to the thai entertainment industry... So was doing some "research" abt the places to chiong there and came across this thread as it was linked to another which has just been posted. I am definitely going to try out these two MPs when i am over there as a lot have been said abt them.Was wondering whether there are much changes to these places since last yr? As in whether the place has become more run down and whether the service standards and gals have dropped? Lastly, what are the rates for the gals now, still the same(2000-25000thb for Poseidon and 29000thb for Emman)? Any kind lao jiao can help me here? thanks a million. :)

Ah joe
30-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi bros and samsters,

Am going to BKK with a couple of my friends during the Vesak day weekend! cant wait man.We are all newbies to the thai entertainment industry... So was doing some "research" abt the places to chiong there and came across this thread as it was linked to another which has just been posted. I am definitely going to try out these two MPs when i am over there as a lot have been said abt them.Was wondering whether there are much changes to these places since last yr? As in whether the place has become more run down and whether the service standards and gals have dropped? Lastly, what are the rates for the gals now, still the same(2000-25000thb for Poseidon and 29000thb for Emman)? Any kind lao jiao can help me here? thanks a million. :)
A newbie here as well but went to this 2 joints last week with another samster in a day. I don't think there's much changes in terms of being run down or services compared to last year. As for the prices, I'm not good at remembering those figures so I can't help you on that. Maybe you can pm Bigjohn or Sohni if they can remember the rates. Services is very individual I guess but we were lucky to get good ones for both places that day. I actually went for the B course at Emmanuelle and think its really good until I find a better one. In terms of quality, I personally think Emmanuelle has more SYT when we were there at about 8pm. Hope it helps.:D

BigJohn3288
30-04-2006, 06:49 PM
A newbie here as well but went to this 2 joints last week with another samster in a day. I don't think there's much changes in terms of being run down or services compared to last year. As for the prices, I'm not good at remembering those figures so I can't help you on that. Maybe you can pm Bigjohn or Sohni if they can remember the rates. Services is very individual I guess but we were lucky to get good ones for both places that day. I actually went for the B course at Emmanuelle and think its really good until I find a better one. In terms of quality, I personally think Emmanuelle has more SYT when we were there at about 8pm. Hope it helps.:D

I agree with Bro Joe that service is based on individual. The rates that day for sl was if I remember correctly 2900. The B Course was priced at 2000 to 2500. Emman has a very sweet gal named "Amp". You can recognise her fr the tatooed name on her arm. Happy hunting!:D

btw wah... Bro Joe u go see so many thread also ar ..?

cyph
01-05-2006, 01:32 AM
hahah thanks for the info joe and john. would be keeping my eyes opened :D

Spore Cuntel
01-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be going to Bkk next week and would like a side trip to China (SZ or HK) and would like to know if there is any budget airline running the Bkk-HK/SZ-Bkk route and if possible, how much.

Thanks a lot bros

giacomo
01-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Hi all bros,

I will be going to Bkk next week and would like a side trip to China (SZ or HK) and would like to know if there is any budget airline running the Bkk-HK/SZ-Bkk route and if possible, how much.

Thanks a lot bros

don't think so
Airasia runs to Xiamen from BKK
Tiger runs to Shenzhen and Guangzhou but from SIN
The local LCC like www.nokair.com and Orient run mainly domestic Thailand legs. :D

jazzem
01-05-2006, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=cyph]Hi bros and samsters,
Am going to BKK with a couple of my friends during the Vesak day weekend! QUOTE]

Not sure if these places will be closed for the Vesak Day. Usually they're closed during the major holidays to show respect for the King, etc. Maybe the more experience bros here will know.

toothbrush
01-05-2006, 09:59 PM
But I prefer to stay at ur house leh...kekeke :D
Higher chance of ending up in bkk lah...Bro Xiao Hou zhi jio me book ticket together with him...& Kurupa's friend P******* may be tagging along also....
But still not confirm yet.......

must take good care of xiaohouzi this time hor, help him find a better thai gal:D

BigJohn3288
01-05-2006, 10:31 PM
don't think so
The local LCC like www.nokair.com and Orient run mainly domestic Thailand legs. :D

People people..... Nokair lowcost but friends who have taken it say Jia lat lei... I am more of a Thai Airways person. Better service. Better seats.:)

Spore Cuntel
01-05-2006, 11:54 PM
don't think so

Thanks for the reply.

I was thinking of going to china once a month to visit my 'gf' for the 3-6 month's period. I guess i need to go priceline then, they can offer S$150 round trip incl of tax by subject to period and limited ticket.

hearthrob
02-05-2006, 01:59 AM
Yes, you are right.

Pick from the 'tank', models are more like dead fishes. They want you to serve them instead. These models only have look and tits with small nipples. Other than that, service sucks.

Pick the 2300 or 2500 in Poisedon, these gals are more friendly and most with nice tits.

One thing that puzzled me bro...are small nipples consider "nice tits"? I prefer gals with big aereos and nipples...:D

hearthrob
02-05-2006, 02:05 AM
So any of you bros in BKK between 18th to 20th May? Wanna hook up and check out these two MPs together? :D

Mr.romance
02-05-2006, 05:48 AM
must take good care of xiaohouzi this time hor, help him find a better thai gal
Bro tis post taken many mths back leh....Anyway, I will take care of XiaohouZhi if he follow me to Hatyai....:D

pussyman72
25-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Bro tis post taken many mths back leh....Anyway, I will take care of XiaohouZhi if he follow me to Hatyai....:D

heheheehe bring him go find xiao mei mei :D

Arigato
27-05-2006, 03:57 PM
I just returned from Bangkok 2 days ago and would like to share my FR on Emmanuelle. When I went in, my eyes straight away caught sight of No. A23, a 21 year old sweet and beautiful girl in the 2,900baht category. After glancing through the rest, I still think she was the best and selected her. Once into the room, I was surprised by her good command of English. I asked her why she could speak such good English and she told me that she is actually a University student currently still studying at Rangkampeng University. Due to her school, she could only start work usually after 7pm and get about 2 or most 3 customers per night. Young girls turned me on, especially if they are students.
In the bath tub, she was gentle and we chat alot. When she was applying soap on my chest, our eyes suddenly locked and she came forward to french with me. It was so nice and warm and a pretty long one too.....
Once on the bed, we started frenching again before she lowered herself to give me a nice cat bath. I was quite prepared for her to put on the cap anytime before she did her BJ but surprisingly, she did it bare! Oh my God, I couldn't believe it. Her mouth was so warm and nice and she did it slowly licking my whole didi once in a while. After she capped me, she went on top. Her pussy was tight when I entered her and the feeling was super great. She has a B-cup, nice and fair complexion. While still inside her, I sat up and we continued to fench alot. After that, I changed to doggie style and it was nice bonking her while holding on to her nice breast. After about 5 mins, I changed to missionary and while bonking her, she pushed herself up to suck my nipple. It was damn bloodly good until I cannot hold on anymore and exploded inside her. Even after that, we continued to french again for about 3mins before I drew my brother out.
After clearing away the CD, she came back and lie on my chest and we continue to chat. I have been to Emmanuelle & Poisedon several times, this must the best girl I ever met.
For those bros who like young girls like me, I'm sure you will not regret having her. But please treat her gently. I think she is a very nice girl. If I stay in Bangkok, I sure go and bonk her every week. If anyone have tried her, share your experience with me. Good luck!

serembanmen
29-05-2006, 01:32 PM
I just returned from Bangkok 2 days ago and would like to share my FR on Emmanuelle. When I went in, my eyes straight away caught sight of No. A23, a 21 year old sweet and beautiful girl in the 2,900baht category. After glancing through the rest, I still think she was the best and selected her. Once into the room, I was surprised by her good command of English. I asked her why she could speak such good English and she told me that she is actually a University student currently still studying at Rangkampeng University. Due to her school, she could only start work usually after 7pm and get about 2 or most 3 customers per night. Young girls turned me on, especially if they are students.
In the bath tub, she was gentle and we chat alot. When she was applying soap on my chest, our eyes suddenly locked and she came forward to french with me. It was so nice and warm and a pretty long one too.....
Once on the bed, we started frenching again before she lowered herself to give me a nice cat bath. I was quite prepared for her to put on the cap anytime before she did her BJ but surprisingly, she did it bare! Oh my God, I couldn't believe it. Her mouth was so warm and nice and she did it slowly licking my whole didi once in a while. After she capped me, she went on top. Her pussy was tight when I entered her and the feeling was super great. She has a B-cup, nice and fair complexion. While still inside her, I sat up and we continued to fench alot. After that, I changed to doggie style and it was nice bonking her while holding on to her nice breast. After about 5 mins, I changed to missionary and while bonking her, she pushed herself up to suck my nipple. It was damn bloodly good until I cannot hold on anymore and exploded inside her. Even after that, we continued to french again for about 3mins before I drew my brother out.
After clearing away the CD, she came back and lie on my chest and we continue to chat. I have been to Emmanuelle & Poisedon several times, this must the best girl I ever met.
For those bros who like young girls like me, I'm sure you will not regret having her. But please treat her gently. I think she is a very nice girl. If I stay in Bangkok, I sure go and bonk her every week. If anyone have tried her, share your experience with me. Good luck!

Bro, wat her name? hehehe:D

Arigato
29-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Bro, wat her name? hehehe:D

Cannot remember already lah. Just look for No. A23 in Cat 2,900baht.

taka77
22-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Any new updates on this two joints? .......... :D

lysander
30-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Any brothers had been to these joints recently, any update? Thanks :)

happysex
08-09-2006, 03:06 PM
i'm ready to try end of the year.

i went to the website. the place look so highclass
afraid there might be extra charges..
will there be extra charges??

in this page of the website http://www.poseidon2000.com/TH/services/showcase.html
the service prices hahha dun understand.
any bro can help?

Code 1xx, 2xx 2,000 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code 3xx 2,200 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code Vxx 2,500 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Foreigner customers additional 500 Baht/round
For Cabin Suites additional 400 Baht
For Corner Suites additional 300 Baht

ahlau
08-09-2006, 04:29 PM
i'm ready to try end of the year.

i went to the website. the place look so highclass
afraid there might be extra charges..
will there be extra charges??

in this page of the website http://www.poseidon2000.com/TH/services/showcase.html
the service prices hahha dun understand.
any bro can help?

Code 1xx, 2xx 2,000 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code 3xx 2,200 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code Vxx 2,500 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Foreigner customers additional 500 Baht/round
For Cabin Suites additional 400 Baht
For Corner Suites additional 300 Baht

Bro. I believe this is with reference to the WLs in the 'fishtank' located on the 2nd floor. As the fishtank is quite long and can seat sometimes over 100 MP girls they are rightfully split into their varying price range of 3 groups.

Those seated on yr left will be 2k bht, those seated in the centre is 2.2k bht (slightly fresher meat perhaps!!) and those on your extreme left is the 2.5k bht category!!

Not sure abt cabin suite and corner suites prices bec i tot the rooms are all std one so perhaps it means if u wanna book a room if u have 2 or 3 bros going cheonging togehter. The Foreigner 'surcharge' is standard one for all angmor! pay extra if u are Angmor or Indian me think and is standard practice in all MPs in bkk!!
Cheers and hv fun!! hehe

longgun
08-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Bro. I believe this is with reference to the WLs in the 'fishtank' located on the 2nd floor. As the fishtank is quite long and can seat sometimes over 100 MP girls they are rightfully split into their varying price range of 3 groups.

Those seated on yr left will be 2k bht, those seated in the centre is 2.2k bht (slightly fresher meat perhaps!!) and those on your extreme left is the 2.5k bht category!!

Not sure abt cabin suite and corner suites prices bec i tot the rooms are all std one so perhaps it means if u wanna book a room if u have 2 or 3 bros going cheonging togehter. The Foreigner 'surcharge' is standard one for all angmor! pay extra if u are Angmor or Indian me think and is standard practice in all MPs in bkk!!
Cheers and hv fun!! hehe

surcharge for ang mo and indians? This is new to me. But what's the reason for this surcharge? for indians i understand, because the girls don't really like to service indians. They probably need to be paid more to agree to serve the indians. But for the ang mo, I don't understand. Because they are more loaded? Can't be, the Japanese are the most loaded and they have no surcharge. :confused:

ahlau
09-09-2006, 12:40 AM
surcharge for ang mo and indians? This is new to me. But what's the reason for this surcharge? for indians i understand, because the girls don't really like to service indians. They probably need to be paid more to agree to serve the indians. But for the ang mo, I don't understand. Because they are more loaded? Can't be, the Japanese are the most loaded and they have no surcharge. :confused:

bro. how to explain to you?:confused: Same same like go GL charge locals all same price but angmor or other tourist got diff pr. This kind of price discrimination clearly spelt out in all MP in BKK. Surcharge for angmor or "farangs". Maybi bec wat i think onli hor, is that angmor one "bigger', so angmor more hairy on their body or angmor got angmor BO so more kangkor for the thai girls or angmor more demanding in sex etc etc.

Japanese no surcharge, even Koreans bec they are same same ASIANs !!! Hope the above clarifies!! Cheers!

ahlau
09-09-2006, 12:42 AM

bro. how to explain to you?:confused: Same same like go GL charge locals all same price but angmor or other tourist got diff pr. This kind of price discrimination clearly spelt out in all MP in BKK. Surcharge for angmor or "farangs". Maybi bec wat i think onli hor, is that angmor one "bigger', so angmor more hairy on their body or angmor got angmor BO so more kangkor for the thai girls or angmor more demanding in sex etc etc.

Japanese no surcharge, even Koreans bec they are same same ASIANs !!! Hope the above clarifies!! Cheers!

livedinpeace
09-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Went to E on Tuesday while on a week holidays with my fren,wow there got many range to choose from 2k body massage with chubby big breast,2.1k was normal massage with slightly pretty gals and high class and chio one was 2.5k which category with S and M one 2.9k with jacuzzi facility so took the 2.9k since seldom enjoy it over here:D not bad.Went to Ceasar to look c look c wow there the expensive one 3k but the gal really look like a model.Now back to sg got to rest and work hard liao due to sign too many with card.:(

gharibo27
10-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Yesterday and today, I went to 3 MPs: Nataree, Emmanuel and Poseidon.

Nataree:
Went there yesterday night. It's one of the few MPs in BKK that provide body massages with a big choice of ladies. As soon as you go in, you will see the fish tank. All girls on the left side are providing body massage and they are all at 2000 baht. There are also many sidelines available from 2200 to 3000 baht.
I chose Nok (#36) from the fish tank.
Looks: 8 (she has a typical Thai face. If you would like to fuck a typical thai girl, she's the one)
Body: 7.5 (boobs OK, nice ass)
Body massage: 7
BJ: 7
FJ: 7 (allow 2 shots!)
Moaning: 7
Room: 6 (old and a little dirty, but still acceptable)
Overall: 8
Damage: 2000 baht
Very friendly and service oriented. She's working hard to please and allow 2 shots.

Emmanuel:
Went there today (saturday) at 5:30pm and it was my first time.
Not so many girls in the fish tanks and about 5 sidelines.
I chose Ya from the sideline. She's a University student and told me that she's new to the business (only 3 days).
Looks: 8 (very cute)
Body: 8 (Big boobs and nice ass)
Body massage: None
BJ: 7
FJ: 8
Moaning: 10
Room: 8 (Nice decor and clean room)
Damage: 2900 baht
She tried her best to please and said that she just got a briefing of what to do 3 days ago for 4 hours. When I fingered her, she was all wet, and it looks like she enjoyed the fuck (or she's a very good actor!).

Poseidon:
Went there today after Emmanuel at 7:30pm. There was a big number of girls in the fish tanks at 2000 baht. Only few at 2200 and 2500 baht.
It has been 2 years since I last and I wanted to give a try again.
Only soapy massage is provided.
I chose Nat, she was in the 2200 baht category.
Looks: 9 (very cute)
Body: 10 (Slim, nice ass and big boobs)
Body massage: None
BJ: 9 (very good)
FJ: 7
Moaning: 7
Room: 9 (Nice decor, nice atmosphere)
Overall: 7
Damage: 2200 baht
Not so talkative and not so girlfriendly. She was just doing her job. But the fact that she was very cute with a very nice body made me horny. When fucking her. Her moaning was also good.

Conclusion:
All 3 MPs are OK. I have got good service in all 3 MPs. It all depends on the girl you choose.
However, I have never got any Exceptional service in any MPs. When I say exceptional service, it means: very nice looks, nice body, good FJ, allowing frenching, fingering, 2 shots and being naturally girlfriendly.
If you have ever experience an exceptional service from any girls, I would appreciate if you could share your experience, her name, number and price. Thanks!

hcmanic
10-09-2006, 03:54 AM
1 question, is the std 2 shots or need to nego? went to poisedon last month by only 1 shot.

Any bro interested to go next weekend with me and another bro?

gharibo27
10-09-2006, 11:58 AM
1 question, is the std 2 shots or need to nego? went to poisedon last month by only 1 shot.

It depends on the girls. You need to tell the Papasan before selecting the girl. He will introduce you the girls that do 2 shots.

JaoChoo
10-09-2006, 12:51 PM

Some can some cannot. Some will ask for more money.

vaxvms
10-09-2006, 02:39 PM

knn...u station BKK so long still dun know tiu!!!!!

if u ask for it b4 everything start sure have lah
if let thing go by naturally sometime have sometime not
but dun 4get tips lah

gharibo27
10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Today, feeling horny, I went to Emmanuelle again at 4:30pm. I was looking for a nice body massage, but not so many girls available. Only 3 girls for body massage, and 7-8 girls for soapy massage. I looked at the sideline and one girl caught my eyes. Her name is Nat (# M81), however, I wanted a body massage, so I decided to go and check Nataree first. When I reached Nataree, there were much more girls available for the body massage and so many sidelines. I think about 30 girls! But it was also very crowded. I don't know why, but Nataree has been very popular for the last 2-3 weeks. Whenever I go there, it's always crowded.

So, I decided to go back to Emmanuelle to avoid the crowd, and went for Nat (#M81). She's new and has been there for 10 days only. She told me that she previously worked at Amsterdam.
I paid the 2900 baht and the papasan promised me a very good service...

Here's the summary:
Name: Nat (#M81)
Face: 8 (white skin, chinese/thai look)
Body: 9 (big boobs, nice body shape)
Frenching: No (but allowed kissing on the mouth)
CBJ: 8 (nice feeling!)
FJ: 8
Moaning: 8
Damage: 2900 baht + drinks (100 baht)
She has a nice personality, and tried to please me. During the FJ, she licked my whole body and suck my nipple. It was a nice feeling. I took her in many positions and came after 10 minutes. The idea to fuck a girl with such a nice body made me so horny that I could not hold anymore.
The service was overall good. Nothing exceptional, but good.

gharibo27
10-09-2006, 08:02 PM
I just returned from Bangkok 2 days ago and would like to share my FR on Emmanuelle. When I went in, my eyes straight away caught sight of No. A23, a 21 year old sweet and beautiful girl in the 2,900baht category. Good luck!

Hi Arigato,
I tried to find No A23, but every time I go there, she's not there. Which day and at what time did you have her?
Also, is she a sideline or you selected her from the fishtank?

I'm searching for exceptional service here, but have never got full satisfaction yet.

Thanks!

Emperor Red
11-09-2006, 07:20 PM
hi all just came back frm LOS yesterday,been there since last tue.went to 3 MPs there,all thanks to the info provided in this thread.

1st Mp to go is poisedon around 4 pm.looks grand from the outside.went up the stairs to the 2nd level.not much of a selection so sat down on the sofa to have a beer and wait for new stocks to arrived.there are only about 5 gals on the 2 grand cat.2 gals at the 2.2 grand cat.while sitting on the sofa,the papasan kept on introducing the available gals to me but all doesn't looks appealing to me.after about 5 mins a gal came down from the lift behind and saw the most beautiful jewel on earth...snow white skin,big beautiful eyes,jet black hair and the most beautiful lips that i have ever seen in my life.i was most captivated by her.I asked the papasan for her.went up the lift to the 9 floor and into the room.room was quite nice,a bathtub and a bed with a small sofa and tv.
she started the conversation with "pood thai dai mai?"(can speak thai?)
so i reply "pood thai nit noi"(little bit)my thai is limited company...:p

inside the room she procced to prepare the water for the shower.after the waiteress brought my beer ,she started to blow wind into my ears...lick them...wow my pants began to get tighter.cannot tahan ask her to kneel down to began BJ,her skill was terrific.the speed of her toungh was beyond description...(u have to try it yourself)

when the water was ready she started to take of my shoes and socks for me,then slowly my shirt and then my pants,after she pull down my pants she again began to play with my bro...Knn nearly fired a shot into her mouth...stopped her and ask her to the bathtub...

once inside the tub the feeling was fantastic...she slowly push my lower body up with her kneels.the rest of the sequence are quite SOP...clean your body with the towel play with your bro with her breast etc etc ...

After the shower,I sat down on the sofa watching tv and she began to play with my ears and nipples...slowly she kneel down and began sucking my bro again...Knn cannot tahan stopped her again carried her to the bed and began tha session...Dun know when did she put on the cap for my bro real skillful...
I layed down on the bed and she began to play with my nipples again,her suction power is terrific...I told her i cannot tahan liao asked her to start the FJ...
at first i thought she was trying to act pitiful when she tried to squeeze my bro into her's,but KNN ,she was fucking tight real fucking tight.it's been years since i have this kind of tight feeling...due to the situation i can only last for about 7 mins when i exploded inside her...i dun think i can forget the feeling ever...:D

after the session we sat at the safa TCCS abit,after that she asked me weather i wanted a massage,i said 'no' i wanted another session.she looked surprised and started asking 'are you sure you ok'...i replied 'ok ok'

without another word she kneel down again and started to wake my bro up...well she doesn't have to use much effort to make my bro sing the national anthem...the second time lasted longer and she began to say ' kun geng maak maak'.the second time she exploded before me,she was panting and sweating away in the aircon room...after i am expended,we lay down side by side and TCCS again..after 15 mins we took a shower and leave the room...asked her for her hp number and asked her to join me at RCA...

This is the best action that i have participated in my life...another 2 reports coming up...

Arigato
12-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi Arigato,
I tried to find No A23, but every time I go there, she's not there. Which day and at what time did you have her?
Also, is she a sideline or you selected her from the fishtank?

I'm searching for exceptional service here, but have never got full satisfaction yet.

Thanks!

She is a student. Hence she mostly start work only around 6-7pm. Try going there around 7.30pm and perhaps ask the papasan for A23.

handsome2000
13-09-2006, 03:16 PM
So far been to Poisedon, I was given 2 shots or more. I have asked the gals there and they said individual gal has their own preference so if she likes u, she will give u 2 shots or more.
I will be there this week until next week, anyone want to go anywhere can PM me, we can meet up!

justl00king
13-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Think the general rule is only 1 shot per session at MPs.Also confirmed this with papasan.

But my encounters so far most always 2 shots except for few.Probably hoping for a good tip? :)

Emperor Red
13-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Thursday 7 sep 2006.raining heavily at pratunam so stop shopping and decided to go to Emmanuelle for a change...

passed by nataree so went inside to take a look,wah knn only 3plus there are about 30 too 40 gals waiting inside the MP.saw a few quite ok butdecided to go next door Emmanuelle to check out b4 deciding...

outside the MP saw the slogan of the MP,interesting " worked for living,play for live" went up the stairs,once stepped into the MP,KNN the air con spoiled,CCB already raining outside and the temperature raising and the damd air con choose to break down now...

sweating away so decided to sit down for a while first.then this papasan came and sat next to me.spoked to me in cantonese,supposed i do look like a asian despite my tanned body...asked me if i am from HK or Malasia.told him i am from Sing,after that ordered a drink and settle down at a cosy sofa next to the fish tank.the 2.5k cat in front of me have a limited selection of gals only 2 there so decided to move my attention to the fish tank.2k cat got only 5 gals sitting there,not much of a attraction so wanted to sit down again but the papasan tried to introduce a gal that does body massasge to me.wow sounds interesting as i have not tried this in town b4 so have to chose from the cat that provide body massage.not much of a selection again.only 4 gals doing body massage,after much consideration finally chose number 42.

took the lift up to level 4.went into the room,quite spacious looks quite like poisden.a bed with a bathtub but this time with a extra inflatable bed or something like that which you could float it in the swimming pool.
she began to work on the bathtub where i began to play with the remote control to the tv.switch to the channel wher you could see the fish tank and the model area...KNN should have stayed a bit longer there came a cutie pie at the model area KNN.ah forget it maybe come back again tomorrow to look for her.turn around and saw her finishing setting up.sat down TCCS with her for a while found out that her name is jean.she told me she was studying in U.can't believe her she at least look like 26 to 28 but she said she 23...

went into the bathtub.I'll not talked about the part in the bathtub as it is SOP.after the bath she put the inflatable bed on the floor and asked me to lie on it.she began to make some strange noise,at first i am really curious what sound is that.after a min she began to pour water on me body,actually it should be body foam.the feeling was great the warm of the foam and she slowly lie on my body.rubbing her body against mine,massage a bit on my back,pour more foam on my body again,wow KNN the feeling was just fantastic.after about 10 mins she began to turn me over,she started massaging my hand and shoulders,as she was doing these she intentionly use her breast to rub against my bro...slowly she moved down to my bro using him to rubbed against her breast and after that she used her body to massage me again...wah lau thinking back dun know what kind of feelinf it would be like to bonk her on the inflatable bed...

after we settle down on the bed she began to play with my nipples again.sucking it play with her tough,then she moved up to me ears,KNN can't tahan liao pulled her over and french her...after a while she began to move down and started to bj...quite skillful cant be a U student to have that kind of skills...after 5 mins i stood up and procced to bonk her,kinda loose another evidence to prove that she cant be a new gal in town...sign kinda difficult to cum in this kind of loose hole.decided to change to doggie.turned her around and began to pump her hard.she was screaming and moaning like hell.after 10 mins i exploded inside her.collasped beside her..began to TCCS as time is not up...she ask "how long is your weapon?"ar don't know how to say inchs in thai so could only tell her "mai ru"( don't know)...

Overall could say the FJ is only normal but if you are looking for a good body massage,it would be value for $$$.2k for 1.5hrs.tip the papasan 100 bath for the good recommendation...:rolleyes:

This is the second action of my stay in LOS...

Last action report coming up:p

purepleasure
17-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Went to Emmanuelle on Tue. Below is my FR.

Girl: #160 or #106 (I was a bit drunk, so can't remember clearly)
Looks: 7.5/10 (dark skin)
Cup: A+
Bathing: 8/10. Washed me thoroughly, especially the dick head. Sabai sabai
FJ: 6/10. Normal. Good thing, she knows how to contract her pussy to give the tight feeling.
Damage: Baht 1,900 + 100 (drinks) + 200 (tip to girl)
Overall experience: 7.5/10

I prefer Emmanuelle to some others nearby (eg. Hi Class or Poisedon) cause it is only a bit more expensive (+Baht 100) but much cleaner and looks much higher class

drkone
09-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Been to emmanuelle a coupla times, most recent a few months back. Seems service dropped a bit, girl rushed me to " pls faster finish". Overall quote enjoyable place. If quite a few ppl going should try to get VIP floor with open jacuzzi tub where all can bathe together. Don't really know what the packages are like as Thai friend sorting all these out for me

Boobsurfer
09-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Its usually more worth it to get a membership if u have more people cause their suites Rock !

Member Price Details

25,000 B. Service provide 25,000 Baht
BLACK LABEL 2 Bottles
Suite room 3 times (3 Hours / time)
10 Member registration Free Black Label 2 bottles
Total value 35,300 Baht
Member valid 6 months

35,000 B. Service provide 35,000 Baht
BLACK LABEL 3 Bottles
Suite room 3 times (3 Hours / time)
10 Member registration Free Black Label 3 bottles
Total value 50,450 Baht