PDA

View Full Version : PRC Xiao Hua -$80 Sweet Gal(Pic)

RepulsE
18-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Yo yo..jus went to GL last night n saw 1 sweet gal..she look very like Xiao Yeh..small built n height abt e same..ask her how much..$80..ok take

Went to hotel together wif arms in arms..hehe like couple liddat .. Went into rm SOP... nv catbath..stri away strip n frenchin..Her boobs I think got C cup le..I requested her to put on her skirt n nothing else..she is ok wif it.. Bonk doggie..then change afew pos..quite nice n attitude gd..i think i switch pos like 5-6 times sia..haha

In e end i couldnt cum cos morning PCC 4x liao..then she very funny..say cannot..must make me happy..if nv cum then nt happy liao..then she keep trying to please me by moaning(fake) ..but i like her "nv say die attitude in wanting 2 make me HAPPY :D " then thru out e bonk she oso keep asking me "SHIOK OR NT??" haha

Below her pic.. she is frm..ehh if i did nt remb wrongly..its bei jing..nt sure le..
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/683532/0/nouser_683/T1_-1_683532.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=683532)

Her stats r very very very similar to Xiao Yeh..height..built.. But I think Xiao Yeh slightly sweeter le..
Looks: 8/10
Body: Bony
Skin complexion : Fair
Boobs: Quite handful
BJ: 6/10
Fj: 8/10 ( accomodating and allowed many positions)
Damages: $80+$20(tips) + $12(room)
RTF: C 1st..

She sleep til after 2+..so call her only after 3..night time workin at KTV ..
Bros..pls treat her well k..she is very sweet n gentle..jus broke up wif her BF from China.. so dun b rough/hurt her K...

Bros askin for contact pls b patient hor..i definitely will give but cannot at 1 shot give so many later flood her phone..Those will receive e contact pls say "Intro by Yong Ming" she will treat U better!

IOWA
18-09-2005, 12:41 PM
i like the mouth. sure can do a great BJ one. :D

jon2000sg
18-09-2005, 12:43 PM
wau lau, foxy lady ?!

Ybma
18-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Looks Great. Hope to receive her contact for actions :cool:

forumsex
18-09-2005, 01:11 PM
how old is she ???

draven78eric
18-09-2005, 08:00 PM
looks quite local leh...hhmmmm....wink wink...

thedoc101
18-09-2005, 08:11 PM
where do we find this beauty ?

Kansai
18-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Bro,ur mail box is full,care to pm me her contact.Thanks

cockycock
18-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Yo yo..jus went to GL last night n saw 1 sweet gal..she look very like Xiao Yeh..small built n height abt e same..ask her how much..$80..ok take

Went to hotel together wif arms in arms..hehe like couple liddat .. Went into rm SOP... nv catbath..stri away strip n frenchin..Her boobs I think got C cup le..I requested her to put on her skirt n nothing else..she is ok wif it.. Bonk doggie..then change afew pos..quite nice n attitude gd..i think i switch pos like 5-6 times sia..haha

In e end i couldnt cum cos morning PCC 4x liao..then she very funny..say cannot..must make me happy..if nv cum then nt happy liao..then she keep trying to please me by moaning(fake) ..but i like her "nv say die attitude in wanting 2 make me HAPPY :D " then thru out e bonk she oso keep asking me "SHIOK OR NT??" haha

Below her pic.. she is frm..ehh if i did nt remb wrongly..its bei jing..nt sure le..
http://show.imagehosting.us/show/683532/0/nouser_683/T1_-1_683532.JPG (http://www.imagehosting.us/index.php?action=show&ident=683532)

Her stats r very very very similar to Xiao Yeh..height..built.. But I think Xiao Yeh slightly sweeter le..
Looks: 8/10
Body: Bony
Skin complexion : Fair
Boobs: Quite handful
Fj: 8/10 ( accomodating and allowed many positions)
Damages: $80+$20(tips) + $12(room)
RTF: C 1st..

She sleep til after 2+..so call her only after 3..night time workin at KTV ..
Bros..pls treat her well k..she is very sweet n gentle..jus broke up wif her BF from China.. so dun b rough/hurt her K...

Bros askin for contact pls b patient hor..i definitely will give but cannot at 1 shot give so many later flood her phone..Those will receive e contact pls say "Intro by Yong Ming" she will treat U better!

yo bro,, so fast mailbox full liao seah,,, haha...

XsteelWolf
18-09-2005, 10:06 PM
traffic exceeded,reupload image pls

RepulsE
18-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Hey forgot 2 add.. She jus arrived afew dayz ago nia..22yr old this yr.. N btw..she broke up wif her bf..I guess is she got ditch le..cos heard her talkin over e phone she feeling very sad..dun feel like talking..but still put on smile to make customers happy..

I m currently scanning thru e PMs n giving to those selected 1s.. probably 10-15 of u blah.. after some FRs appear..then give out again..

****BTW.. b4 i bonk Xiao Hua..I came across 1 gal call Ruby..$100 inclusive of hotel..height abt 1.60m n quite chio..i didnt bonk her but jus took her no. Now my $$ running low so nt gotta bonk for 1or 2 weeks..ANY BROS INTERESTED 2 TEST DRIVE 4 US FELLOW SAMSTERS, CAN PM ME.. But I hv 2 say this b4 hand..I nv BONK her..so i nt sure abt her service how..only can tell U tt I find her quite pretty.. Figure more meaty than xiao yeh/hua.. but over all consider slim le..****

qwerty0870
19-09-2005, 03:26 AM
Tried Xiao Hua and contributing a FR.

Stats, damage as bro Repulse has stated. No bath after entering room, straight to work. Confirm that she keep asking "SHIOK OR NT??" , and confirm has a "nv say die attitude in wanting 2 make me HAPPY", also confirm that she's okay with changing various positions.

What's different from my experience is that she asked for tips before even starting, and straight away ask for $50......put on table and can take away if not satisfied. I said put $30 first, not 50, but she die die say put 50 otherwise no start. LL......so put lor.

She said that the 50tips was worth it coz she can give very good service.. I liked her slow and thorough catbath.....and she did a good job of licking the balls and bj......but seriously IMHO not worth $50tips.

After session, also no bath. Go in i bath myself, she bath herself. Never even help me remove cd. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Got her number....but dun intend to keep..she keep asking me for mine and keep asking me if afternoon free to go out coz she free all afternoons...haizz if her service wasnt so unpro, i might take her up on that.

If you like thin, friendly, talkative girl with huge boobs, she's worth a try. But suggest you bring juz enuf for room and bonk, otherwise she'll use the tips trick on you as well.

Name: Xiao Hua (dark alley linking Lor 10 & 12......standing@entrance nearer Lor 12)
Nationality: Shenzhen PRC
looks: 6.5/10 (nice mouth :))
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
RTF: Dun think so

titts82002
19-09-2005, 06:14 AM
thanks bro RepulsE,
Good FR and good contact work of brother from BOSS,

bro qwerty0870
thanks for pointing out, yes, some of the prc mei meis goes for tips trick..
bring enough is one way plus pay at the last (after the job).

titts

xquizit
20-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Looks not bad got a nice smile but I luv the look of the boobs man, bro can pm me her contact :D

Castrol
20-09-2005, 11:16 AM
What's different from my experience is that she asked for tips before even starting, and straight away ask for $50......put on table and can take away if not satisfied. I said put $30 first, not 50, but she die die say put 50 otherwise no start. LL......so put lor.

tips before service, is not called tips already.

RepulsE
22-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Gave contacts to quite a no. of bros liao.. Pls post FR ..

Btw..any reputable bros willing to test drive Ruby.. :confused: if nt i gotta delete her no. liao..

regak2001
25-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Thanks Bro Repulse for the info.

Tried her few days back - sorry for the late FR.

Overall I like her looks very much. I pick her up and ask taxi uncle to drive to hotel. In the taxi already quite steam sitting with this beauty and she carry herself very well.

In room, hugs and kisses still full clothe. Then proceed to bathroom where we unrobe each other slowly enjoying.
She is actually too skinny, but her face and boobs make up for it.

Bath SOP, then dry and I carry her to bed, she very light.

Once start I service her and her seem to enjoy (maybe pretent only), with soft moans.
Then her give me a good head before her rides me with a good view of bouncing boobs, then me on top and finish with standing.

Looks: 8 (I like her look personally)
Body: 6.5 (nice but just too skinny)
Boobs: 7.5 (goooooood)
BJ: 6.0 (ok, I had better)
FJ: 7 (nice but maybe she is tired, cordination not very good).

RTF: I think so, I like her looks.

limkim
25-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Hi Bro

Can someone pls pm me her contact?

i had yet to receive any pm of xiao hua contact?

I am new to the forum but i promise FR haah

Cheer.

ethan_hunt
25-09-2005, 05:38 PM
flooded liao...with her look...damn...just by lookin will "stand" liao.... Bro,can share the nums?? LoL...She's goin to be real busy this month...

ethan_hunt
25-09-2005, 06:26 PM
look sweet...tasty and check out the knockers!! Woah...hehehehe...can pm the contact?? Looks like she be reali busy for this few days

RepulsE
28-09-2005, 11:18 AM
HAha chio rite.. :D me oso smitten wif her looks tts y tried her. . .

crazysexycool
29-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Brother Sent u a pm already

Cheers

sgnorth
29-09-2005, 12:46 PM
wow, nice... care to share the contact? thanks!

Rof|maoxz
30-09-2005, 02:28 PM
HAha chio rite.. :D me oso smitten wif her looks tts y tried her. . .

Bro, you have got mail. :p

c0mawhite
30-09-2005, 05:42 PM
when she leaves? repulse, the link u sent expired leh, or i too late :p

dino2369
01-10-2005, 12:56 AM
hi bro Repulse, nice fr on the gal Xiao Hua,
can u pm me her contact no?? tks very much.

RepulsE
01-10-2005, 05:49 PM
when she leaves? repulse, the link u sent expired leh, or i too late :p

Ps I think i sent u e link on e day it exp(at night..) :p
nex time pm me earlier then can send u link earlier too..

-yf-
02-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Bro Repulse,

can send me her contact number pls? thanks!!

cheers!! :)

Dayview2004
04-10-2005, 10:26 AM
bro can pm me the contact. i want 2 try leh. thanks

kong1684
04-10-2005, 09:03 PM
Bro can pm her contact pls .. interested too !!

yoker
04-10-2005, 10:33 PM
In e end i couldnt cum cos morning PCC 4x liao..

Bro....u r the KING of PCC :eek:

ONE BOW DOWN FRM MI!!!!!! :p

Skyline
05-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Bro can pm her contact pls. thank alot!

suckerll
05-10-2005, 08:58 AM
Bro can pm her contact pls .. interested too !!
y should u be pm for the contact?

always askin for contact only.

u should juz go down to gl n try 1 out n report to bros here! :mad:

neuro33
16-10-2005, 10:29 PM
thks to bro Repulse, tried her last week. here's Fr..
sms her asking abt damage and duration, replied 'yes, 80'.. think she dun quite understand english...interested bros, better sms her in chinese...anyway long story cut short..

meet up below htl and cling onto my arms maciam GF like tat... abit disappointed...cos I tot she shd be quite tall...think abt 160 cm..not SYT though...think she smoke too much..teeth yellowish beri obvious....but her boobs!! wah...not too big...not too small!!! cant wait to chk into rm..got the keys and carry her off her feet into the room..immediately attack her boobs with her clothes on, licking the top of her tips...think she was caught off guard and start to moan...tugging at my shirt and pants...I oso strip her to expose the upper body.....OMG....the cleavage u see on pic not due to push up bra leh...her boobs stand on their own 'feet'...damn steam liao. lick, knead, suck..suck the other peak and roll my fingers over the wet nips...her body arching in response to the attention on her moulds.......mm...MMM...soft and and veri booblicious!! :D .my lips went south and undid her skirt, undies...HMmmm...nicely grown hair but her ends not nice..like I said..she quite small and largely cos of her legs, not proportional...butts sags abit...

she sat up and ask me to lie back..BJ liao....I brought my own yellow CD, she grims and smiles..ask her why? she said the colour's nice, she like...my bro oredi standin...she grabs it with her hand and blushingly, commented my dick's big. caps me and engulf the head w/o licking...mmmm..ahh..BJ so-so...ask her lie beside me and bj me infront of the mirror while I cup her tits...her BJ varies with licking and fondling my balls...given her petite frame..fantasizing to do her standing...but a bit tired some never try... 10mins later, tell to lie back and let me poke her. she gives me the naughty look and lie back with her legs closed and fold..wanting me to prying them apart.. gues wat..I didnt part them, I grabs her ankles like a baby, holds them up and EEEMmm...plummets my prick into her pussy..damn tight..her mouth form a slient 'O' with her eyes closed and body wriggling. 10mins of fast & long strokes..cannot tahan, better change before shoot off...wont be able to hold for long so opt for doggie on the edge of the bed while I stand beside the bed...firmly grips her waist with one hand and plough, right hand cups and knead those swaying milk sags!!! pulling her ass hard against me...flesh slapping, her moaning quickly fills the room...buai tahan liao....Uurrgghhhh!!!!! unloaded...she flops onto the bed and open her arms wanting to hug me in bed..

Ok session lah..

Looks: 7.0
bods: 7.0 (if legs longer, she will be a men-killer)
BJ: 7.0 (So-so)
attitude: 5.5 (low, cos she ask for 50 bucks tips, dunno y I gave??)
damage: 80 + 50 tips (exc room) expensive?
overall: if slender, leggy girls...she not the one then..

pls dun ask me for contact...ask from threadstarter..

Bro Repulse, lemme know if u need recommendation on petain.. :D

chinchilla
16-10-2005, 11:33 PM
thanks for your GOOD FR sharing .. cheesrs .. :D

thks to bro Repulse, tried her last week. here's Fr..

Looks: 7.0
bods: 7.0 (if legs longer, she will be a men-killer)
BJ: 7.0 (So-so)
attitude: 5.5 (low, cos she ask for 50 bucks tips, dunno y I gave??)
damage: 80 + 50 tips (exc room) expensive?
overall: if slender, leggy girls...she not the one then..

pls dun ask me for contact...ask from threadstarter..

Bro Repulse, lemme know if u need recommendation on petain.. :D

asdfghjkl
25-11-2005, 03:36 AM
erm.. where is the pic? anyone got saved it, can upload again.. tks! will up u in return.. :D

cumhybrid
25-11-2005, 03:58 AM
hey bro, can share her contact pls thkq:D

taurus75
25-11-2005, 09:49 PM
yah man..where is the pic??

suckcock
25-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Can any kind soul please pm me her contact?? Thanks very much.:)

kang_kang
28-11-2005, 09:22 PM
can i have her contact pls?

asdfghjkl
28-11-2005, 09:39 PM
anyone got the posted pix? :rolleyes:

sorasan
28-11-2005, 10:07 PM
wow ... must admit her looks is also a booster for her

neuro33
04-12-2005, 02:32 PM
thanks for the up, bro dannywee75!!!

bobtan999
01-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Bros, bro can pm me the contact? want to try...

suckerll
01-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Bros, bro can pm me the contact?
can't u PM the threadstarter instead???:rolleyes:

prado
01-03-2006, 09:16 PM
Looks like a girl that I bonk yesterday at Macherson. Forget the shop name, some thing like tang tang or some thing. Behind bus stop Just after SPC. Solid boob and good FJ. Damage $28 + $100

asdfghjkl
01-03-2006, 09:29 PM
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/2623/t016835326rd.th.jpg (http://img399.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t016835326rd.jpg)