PDA

View Full Version : FL adrianna

alantan27
26-09-2005, 07:13 PM
anyone can provide some info abt fl adrianna?

pl9288
26-09-2005, 07:30 PM
bro..

are u referring to the young indo student staying in marsiling drive? :D

Shiokday
26-09-2005, 07:31 PM
bro..

that one that like to fly ppl? :D

pl9288
26-09-2005, 07:38 PM
that one that like to fly ppl?

bro..

if tat is her...will present a FR specially for u tommorrow based on my past experience with pic :eek: :D

Shiokday
26-09-2005, 07:49 PM
bro..

if tat is her...will present a FR specially for u tommorrow based on my past experience with pic :eek: :D
hi bro

should be her if not wrong...not many fl with that name...

i am also one of the unfortunate ones that got a fly past by her...last exchange sms with her a few mths back...rates went up...not sure if she still at it now...

alantan27
26-09-2005, 08:41 PM
bro..

the one who is 18YO chinese student
used to be a talk in forum here
who try her b4?

nirvana
27-09-2005, 12:15 AM
oh.. my little princess... a smaster here, once use her pic as his avatar.

alantan27
27-09-2005, 12:36 AM

can give some comment on her??

Boss30
27-09-2005, 08:36 AM
She has very young, nice and tight pussy :D Stereo is one of the best.

PKTM
27-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Ahhh... Adriana. She is not a Singaporean. yes, her stereo is very loud and turn on automatically when u start to bonk her. You wouldn't find many FRs on her cos she strictly prohibit people from posting details of the session with her. The original thread is below.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=24729&page=1&pp=15

Dun ask me for her contact, i have her previous number which is not in use anymore. If she is still offering FL, anyone has her new contact number, can share with me? :D

roymartin
27-09-2005, 09:27 AM
[QUOTE=PKTM]Ahhh... Adriana. She is not a Singaporean.

Bro, is she from indo.

Fantasy_4
27-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Perhaps the Previous threadstarter might kNow if she is still in FL ...

Heritage
27-09-2005, 11:11 AM
seem like another good lobang is on the way.......haha...enjoys... :D

Boss30
27-09-2005, 11:57 AM

Bro Nirvana, u tried 3some with her? :D

Is Korean Julia still in Sg?

Brinjal
27-09-2005, 12:11 PM
this gal I RTF twice .... overall I find her good value at $120 ..... and won't mind RTF again .... her old number 9698XX97 no longer in use .... anyone has her contact please do let me know also ....

jackie if she still contacts you and is still on .... pls let me know

pl9288
27-09-2005, 12:24 PM
bro.....will present a FR specially for u tommorrow based on my past experience with pic

bros..

as promised... :D

picture of Valen Hsu tat slighlty resemble adrianna & her sweet smile
http://www.richardgirlfriend.1cis.com/valen2.gif

extracted from pl's notebook diary..

name: adriana
looks: cute, innocent 6.5/10..a bit resembles younger version of taiwanese singer Valen Hsu
facial compexion: good
height: slightly below 1.6m
weight: 45kg
skin color: fair
hair: slightly longer than shoulder length
body: smooth , slim & nice..
breast: full cup size 32B..very nice
nipples: light brownish very very delicious
frenching: gf treatment ocassionally vigorously anticipated
fingering: very fast wet..damn wet

butt: very firm & soild dispite her petite size (loved the feel of her butt pressing against mine when doing the doggie proning position)..

bbbj: too engross in frenching, fingering & licking her.. totally forgotton abt it
licking: very busy licking & eating her vigorously instead..
pussy: nice shape still growing little gentle pubic hair
pussy tightness: can ready feel her

moans: hug me like her long lost terry-bear, getting louder & louder each time i pump her hard & deep...she like it

anal: was told she tried before after i finished my bonking..ayio wasted this chance, must persuade her to give in next time

fj: many position like carrying her around, sitting on the floor, sitting on the bed, scissors style, doggie kneeing & proning pattern, standing, missionary, etc

nos. of shot: one (actual deal) but i came twice without her knowledge...tat my secret tactics

damaged: $120 (actual deal) but i paid her $100 (as a form of keep me waiting punishment & fines)

time spend bonking: 1.25 hours

time wasted: fetching & waiting for her at her place (1.45 hours), driving to hotel (35 minutes), waiting for her inside room (40 minutes) later after bonking send her to orhard road (25) minutes..total time wasted 3hours 25 minutes

total time spend with her...nearly 5 soild wet hours

overall: if u are a very patient guy totally no temper, be prepared to experience long waiting, gf treatment & servicng her instead vice-versa, like to bonk a young cute sweet petite innocent looking student like those japanese AV student...can give her a try

lastly be prepared to answer many question questioned by her when u mesg her

best of luck

PS: do NOT pm me for her contact as i mentioned earlier this was my past experience with her and by now she should be a year older..

pl

ddude
27-09-2005, 12:26 PM
PM me also, if you still have the number . thank you :D

Brinjal
27-09-2005, 12:37 PM
This was my previous FR on her .... but pls dun pm me ... I dun have her present contacts too

I tried her yesterday and there was someone before me, someone after me so I think she's quite busy.

When I talked to her on the phone, she was always asking wat kind of gal I like, have I rejected gals upon seeing them etc etc kind of questions. I think she may want to be very careful and perhaps choose her customers as well.

Anyway, I checked in at Lavender81 yesterday and sms her my room number. She came within 10 minutes. When I opened the door, I saw a petite young gal. A very typical schoolgal style. I've not done this profile for quite some time and was quite pleased with wat I see. After the customary "Hi", she said " I hope we're going to enjoy this session " . Hey, that's nice. At least I know I'm not going to get a dead fish. :)

We chatted for a while when my hands start to roam. She looks small with her clothes on but her breasts are a handful, not big but enough for me to have a nice grasp. Then she asked if I have showered and if I would please go wash up. What ? No bathing for me, no washing for me. Ok, never mind. Maybe she's not as "professional" as those brought in professionally. After all, she's a young gal freelancing for extra cash. So I quickly wash , have a quick shower and immediately went in to work on her. "Hey, so anxious ?" " Yeah, haven't fucked a 17yr old for a long time " I pulled down her spaghetti stripe top and ease the bra down so that I can see how the breasts are like. Light, faded brown with small nipples but a good handful. Nice. My mouth quickly zoomed in on one, hand on the other. Can feel the nipples harden and perk out. Then she says she'll like to hang her clothes properly. So she stripped, goes into the bathroom to shower and I went in to hug her in the shower. First look at her pussy. Nice too. Shaven with no protuding labia. Dry ourselves with a towel and went straight to bed. I like to work on my gal first and so I get her to lie down and start to tongue her, going thru her neck, ears, slowly caressing her breast and then picking her nipples onto my mouth. I like the feeling when the nipples gets hard, at least she's aroused. Moved my hand down south and feel her, a little wet. So slowly worked her and can feel her getting wet. My dick was getting too excited and quickly turn her over. Her mouth is good. Although her bite on my nipple was a bit hard, but it was nice and her BBBJ was very good, seems like she's also enjoying it and gulping of the balls, the licking on the length from balls to the dickhead and the whole engulfing of he dickhead deepthroat. She guide my dick, first with her on top to ride, and after pumping for a while, we went doggie style, her moans were loud and after every hard stroke, almost screaming. I almost cum very quickly but slow down to control as I wanted to pump on more. When I couldn't hold on anymore, turn her over missionary and finish off the load.

Ratings

Looks : 7/10 (schoolgal look with a china doll fringe, only thing is her teeth are not that perfect)
Height: abt 1.58
Weight: abt 42kg (small frame, petite)
Boobs : 32A+ (a good handful but probably not B)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Yes

On a sidenote, I think she does this only when she wants some extra cash. Not those financially hardship case. So she may choose to reply or not reply, generally depending if she feels like doing it or not. She says she does enjoy sex and does it when she feels she needs it too. Cheong Mohd Sultan type. Will be back for more.

urger
27-09-2005, 12:47 PM
Sigh.... if i have join this forum earlier, I would have enjoy her stereo. :)

But now i think she has retired for good...... :(((

pl9288
27-09-2005, 12:59 PM
But now i think she has retired for good...... :(((

bro..

when old ones retired, then there will be room for the new ones lol :D

urger
27-09-2005, 01:07 PM
bro..

when old ones retired, then there will be room for the new ones lol :D
Aiyah, then by the time my didi also old liao! Then also cannot meet the stringent criteria listed by some FL. What cannot be older than 35, or didi cannot be longer than "xx" meters etc! LOL!

pl9288
27-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Then also cannot meet the stringent criteria listed by some FL. What cannot be older than 35..

believed more senior than u...so far no FL have rejected me before regardless of age :D

urger
27-09-2005, 07:38 PM
believed more senior than u...so far no FL have rejected me before regardless of age :D
Probably u look "Yan tao" mah bro. :)

acma
26-10-2005, 02:04 AM
So.. any bro got her new contact??? Can pm me pls...GIANZ GIANz :p

ashpulse
01-11-2005, 02:17 AM
Any bors care to PM me her contact? Promise to write up FR with details of her avail. Thanx

Pineapple
01-11-2005, 07:54 AM
wah... if any bro got the new contact share le...

RedVan
01-11-2005, 09:07 PM
ya lor, i always craving for this kinda of FL....:D :D

sner9gy
02-11-2005, 09:34 AM
bros, can you PM me her contact or email [email protected]

Fantasy_4
02-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Redvan,

Why is the contact being display on the thread?

urger
18-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Finally the long awaited chance came knockin on me a few days back. Thanks to the bro who pm me the number.

Make an appointment with her this afternoon. She was rather punctual. Shall not write any more FR about her. Just a short sentence, a good session with her indeed. In fact i've made her so weak till she surrender! A rating of FJ should be 9 especially her moaning.:p

nirvana
18-11-2005, 10:36 PM
! A rating of FJ should be 9 especially her moaning.:p

she got a superb surrond speaker

it had been a year since i last met her, dun mind can PM me her contact again? or ask her to sms me?

pls help

^_^

urger
20-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Ok, for the benefit of adrianna, I WILL ONLY provide her numbers to reputable bros here. This is a way to protect her from unwanted/ unneccesary disturbance from nuisance calls!

Newbies with zero post and/or low rep points and/or bad rep will not be entertained.

Bros who have recevied my pm, please practice ethics. Thank you.:)

seamonk
20-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Bro urger, am I qualify for her contact? If yes can PM me pls? Thx a lot! :D

axlrose
20-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Think she had a baby body changed quite a bit from before. her boobs and nips now very diff. her pussy also. Anyone who tried her last time and now noticed?

nirvana
20-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Think she had a baby body changed quite a bit from before. her boobs and nips now very diff. her pussy also. Anyone who tried her last time and now noticed?

tranform into better or? :confused:

diggydodo
20-11-2005, 05:08 PM

huh? what do you mean?

icucicu
20-11-2005, 10:32 PM
can someone pm me her contact? :D

PKTM
17-12-2005, 11:12 AM
met up with her few days ago, she has slim down alot alot and her nips have "matured" too.. hahaha.

anyway, her moaning is still super stereo digital doby surround sound one. and this time she is super damn wet too.

after met up, she ask me whether do i have friends who are into FL cos she wans to have "somemore fun". think she is getting horny again. i told her i can help her advertise here but she say only can pass her number to five bro. think she doesn't wan to have her number spread like fire again.

anyway, please dun PM me cos I cannot log often so please ask from bro urger who has said he will pass to reputable bro only. i am just helping to "revive" this thread again.

p.s. bro nirvana, i dun know whther u have received her number anot, but i have just pm you her number. enjoy...

urger
17-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Thot i have pm u her no, bro nirvana?

U lose it again? :p

wpns
17-12-2005, 10:02 PM
hi..bro..
can anyone know..how.get..to.contact with FL adrianna/or maybe her agent?

can pm..me at [email protected].

thanks.....in advance

urger
18-12-2005, 03:26 PM
hi..bro..
can anyone know..how.get..to.contact with FL adrianna/or maybe her agent?[/email].
thanks.....in advance
Try yellow page.

axlrose
18-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Inside her. pix was from a year ago. That time pussy really fresh tits were perky.
Anyway enjoy brothers.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/stpaul0716/Image021.jpg

Hanxinco88
18-12-2005, 03:30 PM
wow...like that advertise....I think very soon adrianna will be very busy liao....

Cheers

Adriana
18-12-2005, 06:24 PM
Hello gentlemen,

I know that I am not supposed to interfere in the forum but I think most people know that I don't condone frs and pictures.I swear I don't know where that picture came from and to axlrose,just who are you?
Yes,I did told PKTM that I wanted to know more men but knowing that such things could happen,I just told him that I probably can do with 5 men.
I like things to be done discreetly.I hope you guys understand.

Holler~

Doggone!
21-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi bro,

Had a session with Adriana today.
She's a very nice girl ;) .....................
My thanks to Bro Urger for setting it up.
Pls do not pm me for her contact.
I will not respond. My humble apologies first to all bros.
She doesn't want her number to be passed around.
Pls check with Bro Urger, if interested.
Once again, thanks to Bro Urger.

urger
21-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Good for u Bro Doggone.

To the rest of the brothers who pm me, please understand my stand here.

I have to respect and follow adrianna´s request of only giving her number out to a few limited bros. Dun wanna create any trouble and unnneccessary nuisance calls to her.

To the limited bros who got her number, please have patient on her. She is not a sex machine. She is just an ordinary girl occasionally looking for fast cash only. She seldom do FL.

To those brothers who got my pm, but got my reply of pm me again. Hope ur request can be granted in no time.

Cheers.

Hanxinco88
21-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi bro,
Had a session with Adriana today.

Haiz...bro you damn lucky ......I got her contacts a few weeks ago......sms her....but till now still no reply from her.......maybe she dun like me.......:p

Cheers

urger
05-01-2006, 02:28 AM
Just a request. Can the few bros whom i have given the number of adrianna please pm me.

Thank you.:)

roymartin
04-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Bro Urger, Thanks a million for intro me sweet young lady -cute,pretty plus dazzling eyes. After waiting patiently for two months, finally handsomely rewarded with the most satisfying session i ever had. Very weak after session as cum so many times. Will setup another around with Adrianna. Truly find a a gem since Michelle the poly girl.

roymartin
04-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Bro Urger, Thanks a million for intro me sweet young lady -cute,pretty plus dazzling eyes. After waiting patiently for two months, finally handsomely rewarded with the most satisfying session i ever had. Very weak after session as cum so many times. Will setup another around with Adrianna. Truly find a a gem since Michelle the poly girl.

pppp46
04-03-2006, 01:50 PM
:D She is good!

PKTM
26-04-2006, 11:37 AM
This girl is getting hotter and hotter, as I found out yet again when I met her recently... Her BJ skills has also improved leap and bound tremendously.

She still has the pretty pretty cutie cutie look which really qualified her as a SYT. The best thing about her? - She is addicted to sex... but has a tendancy to be late for appointment though.

She has recently requested to meet more bros to broaden her circles of samster friends. so to all seasoned bros who are interested in her, please PM me and i will validate if you are trustable. Newbies will NOT be entertained, dun waste your time, my time and the bandwidth please.

Thank you.

Highsexdriver
02-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Got her cont from 1 bro here...heard she is back..Any bro can confirmed she is back to FL??? tried contacting her but there is no respond........

shootingstars
02-09-2006, 03:56 PM
i can confirm that she is always around.She just sms me on wednesday asking me to introduce clients to her.PM me and i tell you how to get in touch with her.:)

Mattay2006
02-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls PM me adrianna contact.
hope i qualified

onion_rings
02-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Wow the hi-fi stereo sound queen is back again.........:D

pppp46
02-09-2006, 09:48 PM
She has always been active in the scene. :D
But be careful about passing her contact around. She may not like it as she normally likes to meet regulars.

I suggest you ask her permission first. :p

TRIFUSION
02-09-2006, 10:09 PM
had an awesome session with her earlier...she really is loud with her moaning...freakishly loud but very arousing

shootingstars
02-09-2006, 10:44 PM
She has always been active in the scene. :D
But be careful about passing her contact around. She may not like it as she normally likes to meet regulars.

I suggest you ask her permission first. :p

hi pal,

You think i got nothing else to do,if not she had given me the green light to intro some nice gentlemen in this forum,i can't be bother.I didn't profit from it.Please read before you comment.Have a nice day.

From now on i'll stop giving her contact,i think there is enough for her at the moment and to all those who has her contact please refrain from posting FR.Thank-you,Have a nice day.

PKTM
05-09-2006, 11:23 AM
Got her cont from 1 bro here...heard she is back..Any bro can confirmed she is back to FL??? tried contacting her but there is no respond........

Mr. Highsexdriver,

You are a very funny and suspicious guy!!! Many months ago, u PM me asking for her contact, i told u that i dun trust u so not giving u at that point of time. U replied saying the same thing - "Actually u have gotten her cont from 1 bro here, just want to confirm she is back to FL???" So i said if u have her contact, go ahead and do the necessay yourself, why bother asking.

Then after a few months, u SUDDENDLY PM me again twice, asking for her contact!?!?! I ignored u then.

And NOW, a few more months later, u posted this in her thread!?!

So i concluded that you are given her old contact number, dun know from where u got it. So if you have managed to contact her via bro shootingstars this round, good for u. If u still can't get her, please dun try the same "trick" again.

For the rest, please dun PM me asking for her contact anymore. I have stopped giving her contact out after giving to 5 bros at the last round.

Thank you and have a nice day...

shootingstars
05-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Hi to all samters,

Adrianna had stop taking in new samters,Please refrain from senfing PM to me.If there is any good news,i'll reply those who had PM me but haven't got her contact.Thank-you.Have a nice day.

Highsexdriver
31-01-2007, 01:39 AM
"Top Secrets" Of Adrianna... anybody interested?? :)

axlrose
31-01-2007, 09:47 AM
Yo bro can post it or pm to me the link pr what? Thanks.

JackieTan
02-02-2007, 10:41 AM
"Top Secrets" Of Adrianna... anybody interested?? :)

wat is this secret att about? I still have her num, msg her rcently...

JackieTan
02-02-2007, 08:51 PM
amd one more thing, Do not ask me for her num...:)

sohbuckkong
02-02-2007, 11:41 PM
amd one more thing, Do not ask me for her num...:)

I too have message her recently and she told me that nowadays she cannot do bj because of her bracelets

JackieTan
03-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I too have message her recently and she told me that nowadays she cannot do bj because of her bracelets

bro, juz to comfirm with u tat her num is 81******???

Highsexdriver
07-02-2007, 12:04 AM

u r rite.... my advice to all bros here.. just beware of her... dats all i can said for the time being...

Frankiestine
09-02-2007, 12:22 PM
u r rite.... my advice to all bros here.. just beware of her... dats all i can said for the time being...

wah piang thread inactive for months then you post say got top secret on this fl ...now you ai mai ai mai say a little and leave the rest for us to guess...alamak dun be so tor mah lah...got something to say just say especially if it is for the benefits of this community...

Highsexdriver
09-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I have my reasons for not putting everything out... like i said.. for the time being, just avoid her... dun regret if dun listen to my advice

DipItLow
11-02-2007, 12:34 AM
I doubt his words.Messaged him regarding the top secrets but bo reply lei.
And then,when I realized his rep points,I was like...WTF?:mad:
I think this man just trying to be funny.
To think I actually posted in her thread after so long.

Highsexdriver
11-02-2007, 12:57 AM
I doubt his words.Messaged him regarding the top secrets but bo reply lei.
And then,when I realized his rep points,I was like...WTF?:mad:
I think this man just trying to be funny.
To think I actually posted in her thread after so long.

Cant u understand simple english??? i quoted that i can only said whatever i am suppose to said for the time being. Talking about pts.. how many pts do u have?? MISERABLE 17 pts...So dun come and talk until as if u have hundreds of pts..When the time is riped, i will reply to bros who had PMed me. But sorry to u Monkey DipITLow bro. i will not replied yr PM...If all bros out there still have doubt with me.. then i got nothing to say.. but like i said earlier.. dun cry over spilled milk later and regret on not listening to my advice...thats all i can say for now...

sohbuckkong
11-02-2007, 07:27 AM

sorry for the late reply, yes her number starts with 81, but she quit liao.
she's very angry with the brother who claim to know "secrets" because theres none at all.

Highsexdriver
11-02-2007, 02:09 PM
sorry for the late reply, yes her number starts with 81, but she quit liao.
she's very angry with the brother who claim to know "secrets" because theres none at all.

Bro, dont be naive... she is a cunning gal..i am not trying to sabo her or what.. but i am just giving advice to all bros here to avoid her.. there are so many Fls around in this forum.. y is it that i never ask bros out here to avoid them instead?? Ok.. to prove my innocent... i will start with 1 secret at a time.. she is always doing raw with guys... and she even have to cheek to say she went for regular check up in a clinic at SIMEI area which in fact is bull shit.. i think thats enuf for me to say today... i dun wan to elaborate more...

Adriana
12-02-2007, 12:18 AM
First of all,I would like to thank Highsexdriver for being such outspoken person as he is.He sure entertained us all.I shall not criticize more because I don't want to reflect myself as a slut with no dignity or whatsoever;sleeping around and not taking care of herself.I rather not waste my breath and saliva because it only shows that I am guilty of my actions.
But anyways,for those whom have known me personally,would know the truth and only the truth.No doubt,there will always be customers asking for raw sex,but I have always practise safe sex-let alone bj,I try to use condoms most of the time.If it were true that I am not as safe as this person claims me to be,then most probably,by now,I would have been banned from the forum as I have 'infected' some of the bros already.This is COMMON SENSE.
Oh well,I have already said my piece;I shall not add more fuel to the 'fire'.How shallow can a person be-he actually attempted to blackmail just because the other party refuses to meet him already.

PS:Highsexdriver is Funseekerguy

mangoesteam
12-02-2007, 10:33 AM
...PS:Highsexdriver is FunseekerguyHahaha exposer kena exposed:rolleyes:

Confucious says : People who live in glass houses shouldn't bathe naked!:p

Adriana
12-02-2007, 10:41 AM
Just to add,to all the gentlemen out there,kindly stop messaging me for service as I have stopped servicing brothers for quite some time already.
:cool:

v.killers
12-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Hahaha exposer kena exposed:rolleyes:

Confucious says : People who live in glass houses shouldn't bathe naked!

Wonder what will happen next? :D

Funseekerguy
12-02-2007, 03:03 PM
First of all,I would like to thank Highsexdriver for being such outspoken person as he is.He sure entertained us all.I shall not criticize more because I don't want to reflect myself as a slut with no dignity or whatsoever;sleeping around and not taking care of herself.I rather not waste my breath and saliva because it only shows that I am guilty of my actions.
But anyways,for those whom have known me personally,would know the truth and only the truth.No doubt,there will always be customers asking for raw sex,but I have always practise safe sex-let alone bj,I try to use condoms most of the time.If it were true that I am not as safe as this person claims me to be,then most probably,by now,I would have been banned from the forum as I have 'infected' some of the bros already.This is COMMON SENSE.
Oh well,I have already said my piece;I shall not add more fuel to the 'fire'.How shallow can a person be-he actually attempted to blackmail just because the other party refuses to meet him already.

PS:Highsexdriver is Funseekerguy

Please dont anyhow flame me.... who the hell is this highsexdriver?:mad:

sohbuckkong
12-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Bro, dont be naive... she is a cunning gal..i am not trying to sabo her or what.. but i am just giving advice to all bros here to avoid her.. there are so many Fls around in this forum.. y is it that i never ask bros out here to avoid them instead?? Ok.. to prove my innocent... i will start with 1 secret at a time.. she is always doing raw with guys... and she even have to cheek to say she went for regular check up in a clinic at SIMEI area which in fact is bull shit.. i think thats enuf for me to say today... i dun wan to elaborate more...

No fl will want to do raw, this proof that u are are talking rubbish.

v.killers
13-02-2007, 04:41 AM
No fl will want to do raw, this proof that u are are talking rubbish.

Totally agreed with bro SBK :D

mangoesteam
13-02-2007, 09:50 AM
.... who the hell is this highsexdriver?Instead of posting here why not ask your accuser personally? You obviously know her cos you have her as your avatar...you think maybe it is time for you to change your avatar?:p

Highsexdriver
15-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi Bro,
You are absoultely right. I really understand what you try to advice bro here. This young chick like to do RAW as I had session with her 1 year ago but I reject the offer as I dun want any trouble. bt all bros here ignore your good advice. She oso call me few times asking money. Anyway she is great but after knowing she like to do RAW first time i avoid her for good.

Cheers,

Above is one of the PM that i received from one of the bro here..i can swear that i did not make up the above message myself... as for adrianna, listen here, u noe who i am and u noe what we did before. I can swear to god that we did raw for countless of times... if i am lying here, i shall be hit by a car tml and die tragically.. do u dare to challege me and swear the same too? i doubt so. u said that u never did raw with me and would never ever do raw with any bro before.. then how come there are bro who PM me the above message?
I had said many times before.. i am just giving advice to bro here, all bros here can choose to believe or not to believe.. i had oredi do my part..
Once again adrianna, if u r reading this post.. do u want me to exposed more secrets of u? I believe bros who had tried her should have realised that there are stretch marks on her tummy and waist area... Adrianna... do u want me to tell them yr stories???
We are all guys here looking for fun and there is no pt. i make up a story to sabo her.. i dun get anything in return oso..By the way, my apology to bro funseekerguy, i dunno what makes her think that u r me...maybe is becos of ur avatar, thats why... if possible, maybe u should change it..last but not least, i will be back for more exposure of her..

P/S: Adrianna, lets c what u going to say now..:mad:

mangoesteam
15-02-2007, 11:26 AM
... I can swear to god that we did raw for countless of times... Assuming this is true, the question is why bring it up now? You obviously enjoyed all those countless times, why complain now? Is it that you been rejected? What's your agenda dickhead? Move on la bloody kuniang. Unlike you, I am sure bros here can take care of themselves when it comes to cheonging. They don't need a coward like you to advise them. And don't run away thinking you are doing a great public service. You are surely doing this for your own selfish needs for if it were a public service you would have posted it the very first time she "offered" to do raw not after countless times.:rolleyes:

So what she does raw? U mean to say all the FLs/WLs in Fl Dome don't do it raw with someone they know? Geez! It is up to each individual cheongster to take the necessary precautions. You obviously didn't. So tell me, did u catch anything?:eek:

Frankiestine
15-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Bro Highsexdriver, whatever transpires btwn you and the FL should best be left behind close door. Whether she chose to do raw with you or any bros, is it relevant at this point? What is the point of coming out now at this point, as you claimed, to warn others of this? The FL concerned has not been active for quite a while, at least here in SBF. This thread was almost coming to a natural death, then you revive it with your claims of knowing some secrets of the FL. It's only prove that you are on a personal vendetta against the FL.

mangoesteam
15-02-2007, 11:41 AM
... It's only prove that you are on a personal vendetta against the FL.Very true bro frankiestine.:)

v.killers
15-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Assuming this is true, the question is why bring it up now? You obviously enjoyed all those countless times, why complain now?
So what she does raw? U mean to say all the FLs/WLs in Fl Dome don't do it raw with someone they know? Geez! It is up to each individual cheongster to take the necessary precautions. You obviously didn't. So tell me, did u catch anything?:eek:

Bro mangoesteam is rite at his point of view.....

So I guess, Bro Highsexdriver must have got anything from her that why so mad about her :eek:

mr_missile
15-02-2007, 12:21 PM
The lady mentioned herself that she had retired and stopped her FL activities.
Highsexdriver, so why are you still harping on the issues and threathening to furthur 'expose' her secrets?
I do know adriana personally too.
I have been holding my peace and see if you will stop your nonsense.
But it seems like you cannot stop spouting nonsense.
You want me to expose your secrets too?
You claim to know her. She knows your details too.
So I am telling you to wise up and back off from her.

Castrol
15-02-2007, 12:24 PM
[u said that u never did raw with me and would never ever do raw with any bro before.. then how come there are bro who PM me the above message?

Once again adrianna, if u r reading this post.. do u want me to exposed more secrets of u? I believe bros who had tried her should have realised that there are stretch marks on her tummy and waist area... Adrianna... do u want me to tell them yr stories???

there's no big deal about customers and FL doing raw la. its happening every fucking day. those who go bonk FL thinking the FL is safe becos they dont do raw better go pray harder.

the important thing for a cheongster is he himself bonk safe with condom. treat all prostitutes and FL as people who may have STD. include KTV and LSB girls too becos they also fuck for money. protect yourself during the fuck and you'll live to tell your friends how enjoyable or how fuck tup the session was.

so Highsexdriver, dont need to push for the answer la. yes or no dont make any difference.

and Highsexdriver if you are a guy, why do you want to tekan a girl (Adriana) like that? or are you another FL engaged in a FL vs FL war?

stretch marks also got secrets to reveal? if her nipples got hair will you let us know why? :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 12:27 PM
stretch marks also got secrets to reveal? if her nipples got hair will you let us know why? :D

Wahahaha.....Good one bro :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 12:30 PM
if her nipples got hair will you let us know why? :D

Both my nipples got lot's of it. Do u want to know why too? :p

Frankiestine
15-02-2007, 12:30 PM
if her nipples got hair will you let us know why? :D

hahaha bro let you in on little secret...i had a gf who use to had a couple of strands growing out from her nipples area...luckily must be my saliva contains anti hair growth becos of my constant sucking on her nipples, the hairs did not sprout out anymore..hmmm maybe next time must lick pussy area..:D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 12:40 PM
[B] last but not least, i will be back for more exposure of her..

P/S: Adrianna, lets c what u going to say now..:mad:

Bro Highsexdriver,

In the first place, what is your intention here? :confused:

U yourself say that U have countless Raw sex with her, and now U want to exposed her just becos she rejected U izzit??

There will be no ending if this going to continues.....Why not just let her lead a normal life since she already quit ?

Do U want to be exposed too ? Just imagine your full name and number is exposed out here !!?

Move on lah bro....

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 12:43 PM
By the way, my apology to bro funseekerguy, i dunno what makes her think that u r me...maybe is becos of ur avatar, thats why...

*clap clap clap* self directed, self actor & self writer :p :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 12:44 PM
Both my nipples got lot's of it. Do u want to know why too?

If U are Adxxxxxx, I'll be interested to find out more :eek: :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 12:47 PM
If U are Adxxxxxx, I'll be interested to find out more

Oei this question is for bro castrol :mad:

If ur interested to know other things like my armpit, legs or didi got how much hair ur not welcum :p

asknot3
15-02-2007, 12:49 PM
didi got how much hair ..u have a hairy dick? too much travel to NZ ar?:eek: :p

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 12:50 PM
u have a hairy dick? too much travel to NZ ar?

It's ok bro asknot3, over there got lotsa sheep shearing shed :D

Castrol
15-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Both my nipples got lot's of it. Do u want to know why too?

ok bro let us know why, after that i will tell you why my ass O got lots of hair. :D

luckily must be my saliva contains anti hair growth becos of my constant sucking on her nipples, the hairs did not sprout out anymore..hmmm maybe next time must lick pussy area..

hahaha bro, as a nipple sipper specialist myself, i also helped several girls got rid of nipple hair for good... :D

Castrol
15-02-2007, 12:56 PM
If U are Adxxxxxx, I'll be interested to find out more :eek:

bro you can find out more about Shxxxxx from our onion boy. :D

asknot3
15-02-2007, 12:56 PM
It's ok bro asknot3, over there got lotsa sheep shearing shed make sure they just shear the hair..if not you will need to change you siggy to "Permanent Retirement":eek:

Btw, u say u temp retire yet so many FRs..wonder what u do when u r back full time? Bonk till dick drop?:p

v.killers
15-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Oei this question is for bro castrol

If ur interested to know other things like my armpit, legs or didi got how much hair ur not welcum :p

Eeee kaoz....U r damn Disgusting :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 01:00 PM

Seems like v.killer is a curious boy or he may enquiry on NUS student wendy with bro plman :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 01:01 PM
make sure they just shear the hair..if not you will need to change you siggy to "Permanent Retirement"

Btw, u say u temp retire yet so many FRs..wonder what u do when u r back full time? Bonk till dick drop?

Dun worry bro those NZ shearer always very zhun one but sometimes also got mistake :eek:

Temp retire is to walk long rd & bonk longer too :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 01:01 PM

Bro Castrol, why must U mention Shxxxx name?? Bro Onion will be very emotional wan U know :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Bro Castrol, Why U must mention her name?? Bro Onion will be very emotional wan U know

Of course lah, what do u think? From mine become Castrol *erm* :mad: :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Of course lah, what do u think? From mine become Castrol *erm* :mad

Wahahaha..... Bro Castrol, So what U got to say next huh?

See, got ppl angry liao :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Seems like v.killer is a curious boy or he may enquiry on NUS student wendy with bro plman :D

Oh....NUS student wendy??

Greenman where are U ?? :D

Frankiestine
15-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Of course lah, what do u think? From mine become Castrol *erm* :mad: :D

wah bro castrol lidat buay swee man, how can potong pple jalan lidat..

v.killers
15-02-2007, 01:14 PM

Agreed man :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 01:15 PM

It's ok lah, bro frankie good things must share share too :D

Castrol
15-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Wahahaha..... Bro Castrol, So what U got to say next huh?

See, got ppl angry liao

my good men you are all stirring up bro onion's emotions here - read his testimony below. :D

"sherine" fart also not bad :D

onion_rings
15-02-2007, 02:06 PM
my good men you are all stirring up bro onion's emotions here - read his testimony below. :D

Bro ur good lar, from other thread u can go & look, quote & paste into this thread :D

Castrol
15-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Bro ur good lar, from other thread u can go & look, quote & paste into this thread :D

maybe i put it up as my signature. :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by onion_rings
"sherine" fart also not bad

Walau, Onion jiu shi Onion....Bo beh zhow !!! :D

v.killers
15-02-2007, 06:52 PM
*clap clap clap* self directed, self actor & self writer :D

Bro, U are sooo mean leh....:D