PDA

View Full Version : PJ De Inn.

cheran78
10-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Have any bros tried out PJ De Inn Health Centre?
Got alot of chinese,indian and malay gals.

DRYDUST
11-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Have any bros tried out PJ De Inn Health Centre?
Got alot of chinese,indian and malay gals.

yes..local dish 198, curry chicken very nice...

DeKuip
11-10-2005, 09:15 AM
yes..local dish 198, curry chicken very nice...

Bro,

Is PJ de inn the 1 in pj state? I mean when i drive in pj state i see a blue neon signboard but now not sure the 1 is pj de inn anot.

pomrakthai
11-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Bro,

Is PJ de inn the 1 in pj state? I mean when i drive in pj state i see a blue neon signboard but now not sure the 1 is pj de inn anot.

PJ DeInn is a 5 storey building with the back facing the PJ Main Police Station. You can access it by coming from the Federal Highway exit to PJ Hilton and proceed to the next traffic light after passing the entrance of PJ Hilton, you turn at 3 0clock into a road with the KFC restaurant. Proceed to the other end of the road..thats is it, bro..enjoy.

Officecock
11-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Hi guys. I'm new to the board, but glad to find like minded fellas with the same thing on their minds! Been back in Malaysia for a few months now and occasionally like to partake of the services at a good HC. Usually lunchtime appointments! Anyway, it has been a while - used to go Blue Apple, Crystal Crown, 5 years ago but now out of touch. I plan to make a visit somewhere in PJ area today around 1pm. Any guys got a good recommendation? If so I will post an FR tomorrow so let me know where's good - I think I feel like a malay girl today, but chinese also can! Looking forward to your recommendations!

DeKuip
11-10-2005, 09:44 AM
PJ DeInn is a 5 storey building with the back facing the PJ Main Police Station. You can access it by coming from the Federal Highway exit to PJ Hilton and proceed to the next traffic light after passing the entrance of PJ Hilton, you turn at 3 0clock into a road with the KFC restaurant. Proceed to the other end of the road..thats is it, bro..enjoy.

Merci bro pomrakthai :D

KatoeyLover69
11-10-2005, 10:17 AM

Wow !!! The ' backside ' of PJ De Inn facing the Polis Sentral PJ !!!

Is it 'dangerous' and any chance of raids by the Policemen ?????

pomrakthai
11-10-2005, 10:31 AM

Kateoylover69:

No worries mate! The PJ Police are very "far sighted" one. They can see miles [or Km] away to notice some motorists having its road tax disc fixed on the "wrong side" of the windscreen, but could not notice motorcyclists riding in front of the police station without helmets!!

Dun worry, some outlets are protected by the "first Yang DiPertuan agong". never heard of raids in PJ DeInn.

KatoeyLover69
11-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Kateoylover69:

No worries mate! The PJ Police are very "far sighted" one. They can see miles [or Km] away to notice some motorists having its road tax disc fixed on the "wrong side" of the windscreen, but could not notice motorcyclists riding in front of the police station without helmets!!

Dun worry, some outlets are protected by the "first Yang DiPertuan agong". never heard of raids in PJ DeInn.

" Protected " by Vitamin M ??? :D

KLKOOL
11-10-2005, 11:54 AM

The nearer u are to the police station, the more likely they are to ignore you :D

DeKuip
11-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Kateoylover69:

Good info's. Add u 2. :D

KLKOOL
11-10-2005, 11:56 AM

Dude, u quite the hilarious fucker. Wonder if you make joke with Gers or not while bonking :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
11-10-2005, 12:00 PM
Dude, u quite the hilarious fucker. Wonder if you make joke with Gers or not while bonking :rolleyes:

I tickle their feet and navel while bonking them :p

Bro, please up my points !

Thank you.

KLKOOL
11-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I tickle their feet and navel while bonking them

Bro, please up my points !

Thank you.

Already up you. wah greedy lah u :D I very low power so can only up you by 1. U never up me also :p

pomrakthai
11-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Good info's. Add u 2. :D

Thank you

DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU

Messeur DeKuip

Me no speaking French, only know how to kiss in French!

pomrakthai
11-10-2005, 01:21 PM

Yaloh, protected by Vitamin RM loh..You can find our first Yang Dipertuan Agong on all RM notes mah..

Officecock
11-10-2005, 05:10 PM
So seeing as I wasn't getting any pointers from anyone on the forum I decided to take it upon myself to check this PJ De Inn out.

Arrived there at 2pm today, went up to the 'penthouse' level (walked, couldn't wait for lift) gave the counter girl a shock as I came in through the fire escape!

Asked for Malay girl. Captain said he has one but 'fat', so he said he suggested very sexy girl 'especially for you.' So I decided to take him on his word. I think I should have stuck with the fat malay chick. Oh well.

Captain said he had a young chinese girl and indicated hourglass figure. Sounded good! Was ushered to the room and waited. The girl (Number 2, Mary) arrived. In the half darkness and in a tight dress she looked okay, maybe 7/10. Says she is from JB originally, so I was hoping her BJ would be good.

Once the dress was off well, she is obviously in her 30s, the tits are probably 32A maybe B. Tough to tell, A small handful. She started to massage me, her hands feel very rough and although she has a fairly pretty face, her skin is not that great to the touch.

Anyway, thought I should just close eyes and enjoy - my first punt for many years - the massage was okay, but all on the back and shoulders. No legs, no arms, then very quickly down ass crack and to the balls and boboy. Soon enough getting hard but not sensual at all, just wanted to get it over and finish.

She took me to shower, made small talk, I lay down again. I decided I just want her to finish me off by mouth. She said no, no cannot, better with sex. No good reason given, it wasn't as if I was going to shoot my load in her mouth - or even her face!

Quick cat bath followed by an okay suck then bam! Rubber hat on. I figured what the hell, get this over with. Got on top, the pussy was not very accomodating - she clenched her thighs too tight so I couldn't enter fully. Making all these "ooh thats so good fuck me" noises. I decided that's enough for me . Three or four strokes, finished. Got up got changed and left.

For RM198 at a slow time of day I would seriously expect better. Next time I think I'll just follow my own preferences and won't bother with the cap'ns recommendation.

Any guys with any decent experiences at PJ De Inn post here, I'd like to give the place a second chance as it's so convenient. Also anyone know any busty Malay chicks with a wild style in the PJ area please let me know.

pomrakthai
12-10-2005, 08:55 AM
There are many good HC's nearby [at Armada Hotel over the highway near to PJ Hilton or Crystal Crown Hotel Spa which is further down the same Jalan Utara] According to fellow samsters, there are a lot of good girls in the joints! Paying RM 198 for that type of shoddy work, might as well pay the same amount at other HC's. PJ DeInn had never been my playground. My playgrounds are in Ipoh and Penang.

DRYDUST
12-10-2005, 10:08 AM
wow..never knew you bros replied so fast to the tread...
this pjdeinn hc actually quite old oredi..bout 13 yrs...? but they have had some reno. but still very small.this pj p.station officer quite regular to the place...so hardly raids..
last month was there with a client, he went for Mandy...
his FR:
face : 6/10
body : 7/10
ar : yes
french : yes
bbbj : yes
service : 8/10
fj : 8/10, no rush.

dathinman
12-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Officecock,

2pm is a bit too early for PJ De Inn. Go after dinner. Or late afternoon.

The HC is branch of Lisa De Inn HC. There used to be 3 branches, the last one in Cheras but they closed down. Some girls went to LDI, some went to PJDI.

PJDI should have more Malays and fewer Chinese girls. But this period of time, probably fewer Malays too. The place is small, don't expect too much.

On the plus side, small place, fewer customers. Not like Armada or Crystal Crown like fish market at times.

KatoeyLover69
12-10-2005, 11:07 AM
this pjdeinn hc actually quite old oredi..bout 13 yrs...? but they have had some reno. but still very small.this pj p.station officer quite regular to the place[/COLOR...[COLOR=DarkGreen]so hardly raids..

Any 50% discount for the PJ Police Officer or boss 'belanja' him ??? If boss 'belanja' him, I want to be his friend and follow him there every week ......... :D kekekekeke

DRYDUST
12-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Any 50% discount for the PJ Police Officer or boss 'belanja' him ??? If boss 'belanja' him, I want to be his friend and follow him there every week ......... :D kekekekeke

yeah, u can go his office, he give away free coffee...hhahha
can also go there for pick up, coz when he raided up joints in the serounding areas then lot of gurls..only bail them out mah...then free bonk. :p

Officecock
12-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys. Maybe better for me to go after fasting month! I've been following the other thread on Batin in KL, thinking about trying that out if there's anywhere in PJ.

My PJ De Inn experience has not entirely put me off the place - just waiting for some good leads on girls there. I remember back five years ago there used to be a girl called Yati at Blue Apple in Holiday Villa. She was not a looker, pretty average, not your typical slim sweet young thing, but her body was firm and very smooth. Best thing was she had excellent technique in all departments and was a very enthusiastic (and convincing!) actress when it came to a dramatic FJ ending! Ah, but alas I had to go overseas. Was thinking of going back to Blue Apple but from what I hear it's well past its glory days.

Anyway, I don't mind offering my services to be the forums man on a mission in PJ. If you see any new outlets, hear of any new girls in PJ area post here and I'll go try it out asap to get an FR posted. Does that kind of commitment earn points?

pomrakthai
13-10-2005, 12:35 AM
yeah, u can go his office, he give away free coffee...hhahha
can also go there for pick up, coz when he raided up joints in the serounding areas then lot of gurls..only bail them out mah...then free bonk. :p

Walao eh...you guys are not just "pokers" but are also "jokers". Do you know that during a raid, when the girls are caught, the OKT will show those datuks the First Yang Dipertuan Agong's recommendation slips and will also mention in broken Hokkien sounding Arabic 'Wa salah lu mai kong" [assalamulaikum] and the datuks will definitely reply " Wa maikong lu salah" [Waalaikum salam] and so, they are released cos they are not "salah".

Just my shallow learning of Arabic! No offense, mates :D

Pundek
13-10-2005, 03:54 AM
Walao eh...you guys are not just "pokers" but are also "jokers". Do you know that during a raid, when the girls are caught, the OKT will show those datuks the First Yang Dipertuan Agong's recommendation slips and will also mention in broken Hokkien sounding Arabic 'Wa salah lu mai kong" [assalamulaikum] and the datuks will definitely reply " Wa maikong lu salah" [Waalaikum salam] and so, they are released cos they are not "salah".

Just my shallow learning of Arabic! No offense, mates :D

HAHAHAHA You crack me up sire :D Good one. Up you one dude.

KouChiu
23-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Believe there is going to be lots of action here soon :D