PDA

View Full Version : Minah Fls> Apple,mango and Papaya.

NATO
12-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Met up tonite with these 3 minahs.Shit,my sperm bank is really running low this week.Had a 2 on 2 session with Esther and Ivy twice and now doing with these 3 minahs with my buddy.

No fr cos really tired but some info on wat they can do.It can be a tama or 3 on 1 session.Up to u guys to choose.

Package A> with the 3 of them at 1 go for 1 shot inclusive of lesbian act by them within 1 hour $180 or $240 for 2 hours 2 shots.Didnt put 3 shots cos quite tough lah to cum thrice in 2 hours.

Package B> with any 2 of them with lesbian act and 1 shot within 1 hour $120 or 2 shots 2 hours $180

Package C> 1 shot within 1 hour 1 on 1 $60 or 2shots 2 hours $100.

All packages cum with cim.Room not included.So wat the catch with this good prices and packages?They r all heavyweight but services,attitude and friendliness top.Details below

Name> Apple
Looks>6/10 dark
Age> 18 yrs old
HT> 1.55m
WT> 63kgs
Boobs>36c sagging
Bbbj>7/10
Fj>wat u think,as many position as u like since got lesbian acts thrown in :D
Attitude> 7/10

Name> Mango
Looks>6/10 sweet,dark skin
Age>19yrs
Ht>1.55m
Wt>62kgs
Boobs>36c firm
Bbbj>5/10 need improvement
Fj>as many positions as u like
Attitude>6/10 very shy type

Name>Papaya
Looks>6/10 fair skin,like chinese
Age>21 yrs
Ht> 1.62m
Wt>80kgs
Boobs> 40d-e but sagging hoe,wat u expect with this size.
Bbbj>9/10,cock hungry,as good if not better than sheeka
Fj>as many positions as u like,very cock hungry
Attitude> 9/10

Those interested pm me ur nos.Please please dun ask for contacts as usual.All races welcome.Hope above info enuff.Please only for those that like big size women.Aready stated all details and please go in with eyes open.

astrozz
12-10-2005, 08:13 AM
Package A> with the 3 of them at 1 go for 1 shot inclusive of lesbian act by them within 1 hour $180 or $240 for 2 hours 2 shots.Didnt put 3 shots cos quite tough lah to cum thrice in 2 hours.

Bro NATO , you set my imagination wild .....
What matters to me is the service I get , not so much on looks... but hor.... 80kg :eek: she's heavier then me for goodness sake !
wonder when this offer expires... dont think have the time this week, next week perhaps and I sure am very very tempted to have a go at 3 on 1 . :D

happy000
12-10-2005, 09:19 AM
With this type of price and service I would be very interested. But looking at their size ( i only 64 kgs & 1.78m) I shall die cock standing :D and don't know whether my bone will be broken or not :)

Bro NATO , you set my imagination wild .....
What matters to me is the service I get , not so much on looks... but hor.... 80kg she's heavier then me for goodness sake !
wonder when this offer expires... dont think have the time this week, next week perhaps and I sure am very very tempted to have a go at 3 on 1

astrozz
12-10-2005, 09:26 AM
With this type of price and service I would be very interested. But looking at their size ( i only 64 kgs & 1.78m) I shall die cock standing . and don't know whether my bone will be broken or not

Agreed fully , $240 for 3 gals with lesbian act and on top of that , my favourite included - bbbj+cim ... where to find ? I just hope I wont get crushed by them ! Nevertheless , I will go for it. will contact bro NATO for arrangements but probablt next week . :)

tuxedosam
12-10-2005, 12:54 PM
whoa, bro NATO,

you've quite outdone yourself this time...

anyway, the pricing for the packages seems most excellent (tarma, tarma+1, together with a dose of healthy lesbo bits thrown in for good measure in either case, etc etc.) plus the quality of service sounds pretty commendable too. only thing holding the bros back would be the baby elephant factor. but then again, there are probably quite a few bros with a fetish down this alley, eh? heheheh...

ya lah, bro astrozz is probably right about service being the single most important factor in any assessment, rather than something based on pure looks alone. but the statistics are a bit staggering...hard not to feel intimidated, right? gulp... hopefully, all of them have pleasant faces at least... bro NATO, any comments? :D

anyway, will possibly give it a shot next week - probably try a 1-on-1 first - as i have some midweek dalliances to attend to this week, either today or tomorrow... heehee...

sigh...with bro NATO constantly refreshing his supply of fresh minahs in every imaginable shade and flavour (brown sugar only, of course), it's getting really difficult to keep to self-imposed and self-policed quotas, even if one has the most determined and disciplined resolve backing it all up... sigh... ...

so hungry... so what's nice? yummy... ...

NATO
12-10-2005, 01:35 PM
whoa, bro NATO,

you've quite outdone yourself this time...

anyway, the pricing for the packages seems most excellent (tarma, tarma+1, together with a dose of healthy lesbo bits thrown in for good measure in either case, etc etc.) plus the quality of service sounds pretty commendable too. only thing holding the bros back would be the baby elephant factor. but then again, there are probably quite a few bros with a fetish down this alley, eh? heheheh...

ya lah, bro astrozz is probably right about service being the single most important factor in any assessment, rather than something based on pure looks alone. but the statistics are a bit staggering...hard not to feel intimidated, right? gulp... hopefully, all of them have pleasant faces at least... bro NATO, any comments? :D

anyway, will possibly give it a shot next week - probably try a 1-on-1 first - as i have some midweek dalliances to attend to this week, either today or tomorrow... heehee...

sigh...with bro NATO constantly refreshing his supply of fresh minahs in every imaginable shade and flavour (brown sugar only, of course), it's getting really difficult to keep to self-imposed and self-policed quotas, even if one has the most determined and disciplined resolve backing it all up... sigh... ...

so hungry... so what's nice? yummy... ...
For all that ever try those gals i recommend,i write it as it is.Look wise for them pretty ok.3 of us seem them while i was qcing them and all agreed that they look quite pretty in fact.Service is really top level from papaya.Of cos their size is a factor else where got this kinda rate.Like they say ,1 cent value 1 cent worth lah.There r many ways to play with them,not neccessary that they have to be on top of u.Let ur imagination do the work on how to have the most fun with them.As long as u dun mind their figure,can guarantee a good time like what me and my buddies had.U can get them to do lesbo while u can watch or u can participate or even let 1 of them bbbj u or doggie them or so many countless other varieties.It all up to individual preference and ways of enjoying.Hope u guys can enjoy their services.

bowrider
12-10-2005, 01:51 PM
:) bro when it cums to Minah you the man.Will contact you once time and vitamin M ready.will go for tarma 3 + 1 a little heavy cos if all 3 sit on you sure shit in yr pants ha ha ha.anyway no worries. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so even their size is not desireable by some their service should compensate that.Bro will contact you when ready.will they be around long or is this a short thing.

cheers bro keep it coming :o

NATO
12-10-2005, 01:52 PM
7.30-9.30pm slot for the 3 of them has been taken.Other timeslot still available.Can be 1,2 or 3 minahs at 1 go.st cum 1st serve. :D

NATO
12-10-2005, 01:55 PM
:) bro when it cums to Minah you the man.Will contact you once time and vitamin M ready.will go for tarma 3 + 1 a little heavy cos if all 3 sit on you sure shit in yr pants ha ha ha.anyway no worries. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so even their size is not desireable by some their service should compensate that.Bro will contact you when ready.will they be around long or is this a short thing.

cheers bro keep it coming :o
it depends lah on the popularity of this.if ok think they shd carry on if not den bye bye lor

cheongkid
12-10-2005, 03:29 PM
WAH LAO! If I chose package A with all 3 baby elephants each weighing heavier than me, sure become prata! LOL :D

NATO
12-10-2005, 04:14 PM
WAH LAO! If I chose package A with all 3 baby elephants each weighing heavier than me, sure become prata! LOL :D
knn,y must they all be on top of u.Train u so many times aready,use ur imagination lah.Need me to direct again huh.u better load up ur carbo for this friday mission hor. :D

astrozz
12-10-2005, 04:46 PM
er..bro NATO , can make one enquiry ? are they bushy down there or clean shaven ? I know for a fact that many minahs like to go bald .. :D

NATO
12-10-2005, 04:57 PM
er..bro NATO , can make one enquiry ? are they bushy down there or clean shaven ? I know for a fact that many minahs like to go bald .. :D
they got abit of hair but ask them to shave lah

astrozz
12-10-2005, 05:07 PM
they got abit of hair but ask them to shave lah

ask them to shave ? cannot lar , wait those bros dont like botak one will scold me lar :D
anyway I will contact you when I am ready to chiong them . :p

NATO
12-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Once again Bro NATO i take my hat off to you. YOU THE MAN!!
just trying to bring variety to bros out there leh.They trust me so they keep on intro their frens to me.

laodi123456789
12-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Maybe can ask one to shave, another to do airport landing strip and number 3 to grow d forest!

obershot
12-10-2005, 11:28 PM
i juz back from a session wif all the 3 gers.to cut things short me will go straight wif my fr report due oledi promise bro NATO a fr ASAP n oso tml need wake up 0430 to work.to me tis apple hav dark skin wif cfm look,mango hav sweet chocolate skin when all strip is the cleanest of them all(no tattoo at all) n oso she hav those next door neighbour decent daughter look,n papaya got fair skin n act as their big sista.the names given by bro NATO is based on their boobs size n they reallly matches ler :D (all got big melons)all these gers can really do bj papaya really master of bj she know how to control her suction n she looks very enjoying it,apple oso good in sucking n once in awhile she look up n giv u the cfm look,lastly mango she got not much of suction but she lyk to tease wif ur didi lyk eating lolipop(coz she treat ur didi lyk licking n sucking lolipop n oso frequently tongue tease ur lower part of didi head).these 3 gers take turn to bj me til big sista papaya notice tat i cannot tahan so ask me wanna proceed to fj actually me wanna let them blow til i come but tot dun wanna waste my 1st shot lar so ask for cap.all these while 1 ger bbbj me n the others all sucking my nipple each 1 side mix wif once in awhile frenching.i lyk apple nipple sucking coz she really enjoy it n oso she do some frequent biting oso really steam.so mango bring condom n pass it to papaya n she uses her mouth to cap me n oso gimme a few blow b4 asking me wanna start wif who?me choose mango due she lyk very fresh type mah.ask her to ride me but doesnt feel the steam ler coz my didi not very long cannot really penetrate them oni head in so me ask for missionary so i can penetrate deeper during missionary papaya grab my ball from behind to stroke n oso tried hard to suck it while i mission mango n apple do her fav thing tat is suck my nipple.my 1st shot came out juz lyk tat.my 2nd shot oso start wif bj coz damn fucking shiok ler.they take turn to bj me at least 20mins coz i said i wanna cim.but due so long oso neber cum n my didi is damn hard so i ask for another condom n i go for apple really shiok bonking her in missionary n watch her cfm expression.she oso very wet ler can hear the piak piak sound.mango oso teases her bout her wetness n she oso suck apple nipple to make her higher wor......after sometime i still cannot come so ask the gers to suck my didi to submission.these ger can really suck.take turn to blow n blow sibeh shiok ler at times they wanna stop but coz too shiok i ask them to continue bj me.they take turn bj me but still cannot cum n til my didi feel weak liao.wowwww.....my 2hr session really well spent ler.

for those bro tat wanna try all 3 of them, i advices tat bro to find a room wif king size bed coz my hotel bedroom barely enuf to fit all 4 of us.but oso good lar lyk tat they stay much more closer to me n its lyk im been sandwich by two pillow n got a bbbj at the same time.luckily me oso big size ler
hahahahha......

opsssss......so sorry tot wanna write a short 1 n go koonzzz but written so much oledi n its not my full report hahahahha.....
thks bro NATO.now hopefully tis weekend i still hav e energy to go for esther n ivy tarma.

astrozz
13-10-2005, 08:15 AM
i juz back from a session wif all the 3 gers..

Nice FR bro , at least now we have an idea how its like to engage these "fruits" :D

tuxedosam
13-10-2005, 11:53 AM
i juz back from a session wif all the 3 gers...

great FR there, bro obershot... gotta say you've really showed the bros how to toss a fruit salad... yeah!

definitely tempting lah...but i think i prefer to enjoy a single fruit in a single sitting...

hungry still lah... need a fresh slice of papaya... maybe in the form of a milk-shake???

NATO
13-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Papaya tonite aready full.Mango taken from 9.30pm.Other slots and combinations still available :D

NATO
13-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Papaya tonite aready full.Mango taken from 9.30pm.Other slots and combinations still available :D
Papaya taken again at 3.30pm.no more for her today :D

NATO
13-10-2005, 05:18 PM
For those that want these exotic fruits for tomolo,pls pm early and leave ur contact nos down cos will log off tomolo ard 1pm to go for the orgy session.

Another piece of news.Apple may not be joining this team soon.Will be known later whether she still doing anot.

NATO
13-10-2005, 05:49 PM
For those that want these exotic fruits for tomolo,pls pm early and leave ur contact nos down cos will log off tomolo ard 1pm to go for the orgy session.

Another piece of news.Apple may not be joining this team soon.Will be known later whether she still doing anot.
ok,it confirm.Apple is out of the team.Going out now to qc more gals,haizzzz. :D

astrozz
13-10-2005, 06:24 PM
ok,it confirm.Apple is out of the team.Going out now to qc more gals,haizzzz. :D

so that means no more 3 to 1 huh ? :(

NATO
14-10-2005, 12:57 PM
so that means no more 3 to 1 huh ? :(
yup,no more 3 on 1 flavor.Maybe next time who knows?

Anyway those interested in papaya or mango pm me asap cos going off at 2pm.Can be individual or tama.The 2 bros that took papaya and mango,still waiting for ur frs leh :D

allandse
14-10-2005, 06:00 PM
A round of applause for brother Nato...for bringing such exotic fruits for our enjoyment...here is my FR...

Booked Papaya 1 on 1 yesterday at 7.30 p.m. Timeslot confirmed about 6 p.m. Rushed down from work to Lorong 17, BS (reminds me of the legendary maid..sigh). Booked the room and five mins later, there was a knock on the door. I peeped through the peephole and all I could see were....2 humongous papayas....phew...the site of it...could have knocked me to the ground...well... I managed to open the door and let her in...

She looked 21 alright...very fair and pleasant face...she is a BBW (Big Beautiful Women, for brothers who don know). But those knockers... they were more like torpedos....she offered to shower me and in we went to the bathroom..and she was soaping me, while both my hands were on those massive melons...holy cow...I could hardly lift those melons... they were that big and heavy....

Once we were on bed, she went top of me...(well, I was not crushed cos I myself am 88 kg) and stuffed her tits onto my face. I had a wonderous 5 minutes with those titties in my face...and after that, she proceeded down to give me mind blowing BBBJ. Suction is fantastic...and this gal can really blow... She could have blown me for close to 10 minutes...enjoyed every second of it....and then was ready for the FJ. She seems to be a very nice and considerate person..always asking me my preferences. She asked me how I wanted to fuck her. Asked her whether she can be on top..and she duly obliged. She was on top of me for a full 5 minutes and those tits were in my face the whole of 5 minutes. After that, I did the unthinkable...(well, most brothers would think it is unthinkable..but for me...it is a fantasy waiting to be fulfilled). I slowly got up and caught hold of her, while my didi was still buried in her pussy and slow nudged to the end of the bed. I slowly went on my feet and carried and fucked her!!!!! For a full 2 minutes....she enjoyed it.. so did I. That was one fantasy...after that..finished her in the missionary position.

We rested close to half an hour...and then she asked me if I was ready for round 2...I told her...that my round 2 will always be tough..she needs to put in extra effor to get me up....she was obliging as always..proceeded to give another round of fantastic BBBJ....and before long..my didi was up...and I asked her to lie down and started to fuck those massive papayas....I breastfucked her till I was about to come and blew my load on those exotic oversized fruits....phew..wat an experience....

Overall...a very pleasant experience and one which fulfilled my long time fantasy..here are my ratings..

BJ - 9/10
FJ - 7/10
Boobs - 9/10 massive
RTF ...maybe....If I want that fantasy again...maybe want to try mango...anyway...thanks to Brother NATO..

dickerry
15-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Thanks Bro Nato for the arrangement.
After receiving a call from bro Nato to confirm the session with mango n papaya, I was anticipating the whole day for my desserts.
Book a hotel room n less than 5 mins the door bell ranged. Was greeted by two pleasant looking bah chai. TCSS for 5 mins then proceed to bath. Told them to soap themselves n give me a body massage(standing) which I’m sandwich in between, the feeling of two fruits (as I shud say 4) rubbing me make my blood all rushing to 1 area, my dick head.
When in bed, I lay in between like a tribal chief playing with two pair of melons.papaya rush me to get into action for the 1st shot then rubba rubba later. She proceed to give me a bbbj with lots of sucking power but fast n furious(not to my liking).mango is sucking my nipple then. i ask her to lick my balls at the same time but she refused. So I request for change. She take my rod n suck for 2-3 mins. I chosen mango for the 1st ride, pump her missionary.the feeling is shoik man, the rebounding make u want to pump faster(1st time pumping bah chai). :D Change condom n now its papaya’s turn. Try to pump her missionary but my penis jus die off. I’m not sure the problem lies with who or maybe my dick not long enough to penetrate those fats. :p Then I climb towards her n breast fuck for a while. In the end its by sucking n pulling tats make me cum.
they order supper for break time.
2nd shot nothing to shout about n pretty rushing.

hope my fr din bored u guys

name)mango
looks)6/10
tits) 7/10
bbbj)6.5/10
fj)7/10
attitude) seems lost all the while

name)papaya
looks)5/10
tits)7/10 ( nice to squeeze if u're a boob lover )
bbbj)6/10
fj) never try
attitude)quite rushing

RTF) no, will wait for bro nato new stock(if any)
Damage) $180 + $20 room

Leeson
15-10-2005, 11:16 AM
wah kaos, this is really heavy weight fetish...

NATO
15-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Papaya and mango available for session :D

NATO
17-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Mango has been taken for the 4pm-6pm slot.Other slot available still.

lifeless99
17-10-2005, 05:56 PM
Date: 17-Oct-2005
Time: 5:10am
Duration: 30mins
Act: BBBJ/Fj/CiM
Overall conduct: Very Good / 8/10

Thanks Bro.Nato taking trouble in early morning helping me arrange a session with the BBBj-Queen PaPaya. Well, everything confirm at 3am, but when went to POSB teller to withdraw $, was told system down for a hour plus for upgrade, so bo pian sleep inside car for an hour. Set HP alarm clock as i scare overslept and my little brother really needs some polishing.

4:50am, finally woke up, contact Papaya whethere she's asleep, reply saying can meet up str away.

5am was at viod deck to pick her up

5:10am proceed to a nice location for action.

Upon arriving to fetch her, was thing notice is the 2 big papaya for hers, don't think is a D-cupper, looks much more bigger. Figure wise expected was Ba Cai, but the her looks is cute n fair plus the 2 papaya in front pointing.

Once reach the location, we had a small chat and heard some of her life stories. Then we make our move to the rear seat and str away her hands come over to my litte brother and tease me. Stripped my bottom in spilt sec, and in no time her head was poping up & down with slurping sound. Her BBBj is very good and sensitive, plus hardworking no complains from her when i request to lick here & there or suck which part.

After 15mins of BBBj, no signs of me cumming, so we both think of Fj, don a Durex protective wear, and lay her down with her legs well spread. Maybe due to tight space inside car, somehow rather after inserting for 3 times, little brother seems not interested. But worse still, a Police patrol car was seening heading our direction, so hurry seat up to normal position with CD on and shorts down.

After passing us with just few glance, little brother was pointing down. So she str away took off CD and blow again. Told her if she too tired and since she blow me till so tired, we can stop as i see her working so hard, but she turn back with my dick in her mouth say " no problem, u relax enjoy, surely i can make u cum in my mouth, u must enjoy n be happy", wah lao i heard liao my little bro don't know why point upwards hitting her lips.

In 10mins time i feel the urge coming, and she sense, then she come on sucking n licking in a fast pace which i was moaning enjoying morning sunrise. Once i hit the note, she suck my cum so gently which in return is sensitive till i grad her hair, and she not only suck me dry also lick me completly without leaving any trace of cum.

Overall i can say, if looking for BBBj, Papaya is the one to look for, looks, boods, work-rate is good, only sad part is figure but who cares when u can get a nice treatment after a hard day.

Got to say Thanks to Bro.Nato for sharing this gem with me, remenber to up my REP. i guess in no time i will look for her again, she's so pro in her BBBj which really is superb. Imagine 25mins of non-stop blowjob, without complain plus ur request she does.

Face: 7.5/10 (cute fair look)
Figure: 3/10 ( ba cai)
Boobs: was told D-cup, but seems like F-cup to me
BBBj: 9.5/10 ( superb workrate)
Fj: can't comment as never got a chance to do it in a proper place
Communication: 10/10 ( whatever ur request, she will try to do all her best)

Kenny aka Lifeless99

cheongkid
18-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Tutti Fruitti!

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10100944sy.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101003ac.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101103iw.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101128fb.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101134vt.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101167pk.jpg

astrozz
18-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Tutti Fruitti!

http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p10101003ac.jpg

Picture says a thousand word... wah lau .. I must fast fast make some time to have my fruit salad..:D

NATO
18-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Papaya having her menses now.For those that wan bbbj,she still available.Mango also available.:D

NATO
18-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Papaya having her menses now.For those that wan bbbj,she still available.Mango also available.:D
papaya aready taken for the 7-9pm slot.Mango still available:D

astrozz
19-10-2005, 07:53 AM
Had my Papaya last night ... what can I say , she's got the biggest pair of boobs I have ever seen in real life , so big ( to me ) that I kept fondling them and lifting them up , boy they are heavy ! cant imagine she has to carry them around 24/7 !
As usual , me not going into details , went for bbbj and end with cim . She has a big round boobs and a big round body to match ! but she's got a sweet face coz she is young . very accomodating . did some titty-f but was a little too dry , may be NATO can advise her to have a small bottle of baby oil in her bag, should come in handy. Her boobs are so huge it made my didi look so tiny , "disappearing" into her juggs...
Thanks bro NATO for the arrangement.:)

NATO
19-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Had my Papaya last night ... what can I say , she's got the biggest pair of boobs I have ever seen in real life , so big ( to me ) that I kept fondling them and lifting them up , boy they are heavy ! cant imagine she has to carry them around 24/7 !
As usual , me not going into details , went for bbbj and end with cim . She has a big round boobs and a big round body to match ! but she's got a sweet face coz she is young . very accomodating . did some titty-f but was a little too dry , may be NATO can advise her to have a small bottle of baby oil in her bag, should come in handy. Her boobs are so huge it made my didi look so tiny , "disappearing" into her juggs...
Thanks bro NATO for the arrangement.:)

yup,have aready told them abt the baby oil and future booking will entail body massage with oil for u guys.Anyway both r ready for appt but papaya can only do bbbj with cim and body massage thrown in with the 2 humumomgous boobs.Same goes for Mango.:D

NATO
20-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Papaya menses has finish.She is ready to serve u guys.

New package

Body massage with boobs with baby oil thrown in.Apply to both Papaya and Mango:D

NATO
25-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Papaya aka"the bj queen" is available today.Interested pm me ur nos and i will get in touch with u

hotrodshover
27-10-2005, 08:51 PM
First have to thank Bro NATO for this arrangement.... you are really Brown sugar king.
Arranged a session with mango and papaya on 27 oct 4.30 pm. They came very late almost close to 5.30 but apologised profusely for being late.. chit chat for awahile and started the session. Both started licking me all over. I felt like a king. Papaya started her licking down below , while i fondled with the mangoes. Papaya gave a mean blow job ....... more like deep throat men... heavenly with great tongue action . next both took turn sucking on my dick like no tomorrow........ could not take it anymore and started to ride papaya.... she was wet with cunt juice dripping . the moans showed that she was enjoying the pumping ... while mange lick my balls... in about ten minutes sperm exploded in her hot juicy cb..... i droppped flat on the papaya's as we were both panting away....... washed up and rested awhile.. the phone rang and had to extend another hour..... after abit of rest started round two same as the first round but this time it was mango's turn to insert the hot rod. tried very hard to come but could;nt .... the continued to blowjob till their mouth got cramps but little brother still not firiing... so could'nt take it anymore and had to stop as the rod was sore as well... session ended at about 7.00pm.......thanks again to bro NATO..... got more lobang let me know okay...wanted some les act but mango was not used to it .....maybe can arrange a partner with papaya who can do the act... how's about that NATO......kudos to you.....

NATO
07-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Papaya is available from today

NATO
07-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Papaya is available from today
6.30pm slot taken.other slot still available

yanker
07-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Thank you Bro Nato for arranging for Papaya to service me. Following is my FR.

Went to pick Papaya up and one look at her, she's really big! Should be at least 36EE. Chit chat all the way to H81 and we were still chatting until we sat on the bed. She told me that she had been scolded before for being too talkative so she is now quite phobia. Nut I assured her that she can be expressive to me.

Didn't go for a bath, we straight away kissed for about 5 minutes. Then stripped and she began to catbath me. Teasing the cock, she went down on me for a long long time. I almost forgot the time. Well, I must say that her BJ is not the best that I have tried but it has got good suction.

Took her and gave her a good fuck when I felt that she is very wet and we pumped all the way till I came. Could feel that her hole tightened so I think she came too.

I shouldn't say that its the best FL I have ever tried but I give her 9/10 for her attitude.

Looks : 5/10, plump
Breast: 7/10, too big for my liking
BBBJ: 7/10, good suction
FJ: 6/10, quite normal
Attitude: 9/10, very accomodating
RTF: Not really as I want to try others.

Once again, thank you Bro Nato for bringing in gems so bros here.

flare
08-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Thank you Bro Nato for arranging for Papaya to service me. Following is my FR.

check in to the room lay on the bed waitied for bro nato to call what the fish the phone got no reception so go all the way down to coffe shop to wait who knows when i reach coffee shop papaya reach my door step!no choice got to go back!

Go for bath, in the bath everything is sop. on the bed she began to catbath me. Tease my cock, she then give me her BJ. i would say is not the best that I have tried but it does have good suction. when abt to come i went on her ask her to use her two bomb to cramp my dick and wooo...the valley is fill with my loads flowing down! what a great sceen! overall i must say her attitude is real good!

Looks : 5/10, plump
Breast: 8/10
BJ: 7/10, good suction
FJ: nil
breast job: 9/10 shiot
Attitude: 9/10, very accomodating
RTF: Not really as I want to try others.

Thank you Bro Nato arranging this gems to me! thxs!

firlin2001
08-11-2005, 10:46 PM
hi bro nato... got a real good impression bout u.... i am craving for a brown sugar... was wondering if i can get a taste of them.... would appreciate any help rendered... tanx

NATO
09-11-2005, 03:14 PM
hi bro nato... got a real good impression bout u.... i am craving for a brown sugar... was wondering if i can get a taste of them.... would appreciate any help rendered... tanx
pm me ur nos den

NATO
09-11-2005, 05:00 PM
will be dropping mango from the list.feedback on her very bad.so temporary only have papaya left from this team.

NATO
21-11-2005, 04:24 PM
for those that interested in papaya service can pm me for her nos:D

astrozz
21-11-2005, 04:32 PM

whats up bro ? you releasing papaya's no. ?:p

NATO
21-11-2005, 06:31 PM
whats up bro ? you releasing papaya's no. ?:p
yup cos she dun mind her nos known so share share lor

NATO
09-12-2005, 02:43 PM
papaya is ready to serve u guys again.For those interested in her services,u may pm me for her nos.:D

NATO
10-12-2005, 05:58 PM
papaya is available now.interested pm me ur nos and i arrange for u:D

NATO
12-12-2005, 12:59 PM
For those that interested in papaya services,pm me ur nos and i get her to contact u:D

Speed_Hunk
13-12-2005, 12:22 AM
Bro Nato thanks for the arrangment of Papaya fantasy.
My 1st FR:

Pick up the Dropped Papaya.... REally..... Tats huge manz ! Should be at least E to F cups. Chat all the way to Orchid Hotel in balestier. Nice lady, very frenly and put u at ease when ever i'm nervous, as i'm 1st time into it.

Very chop chop, strip and into the bath room to bath my mankind. As i told her i opt for Bbbj job only cos too tired after work.She went down on me from 2315 to 2335, still unable to cum... tried fj but not to my taste..she quite nice n patient, kept blowing non stop till another 5mins which is around 2345, Blast all into her...WOW tats a BIg load, as she said tats great i can endure so long... she quote me as superman, kekke....went to bath n dress up and proceed off. Wat a well spent of timing .I must salute her that her BbbJ is full off suction but needs more effort to make me cum faster.. Overall is GREAt attitude and good customer service. THANKS NATO!!:)

Looks : 5.5/10, plump(slim will be great)
Breast: 6.5/10, Too big...
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Many DEEP THROATS
FJ: 5/10, Not my type
Attitude: 8/10, friendly & pleasing
RTF: Value for $$, likely not , got other mission not accomplish:D

ripples
28-12-2005, 11:16 AM
This is a kinda belated FR. Thanks to Bro Nato for the contact.
Made appointment with Papaya after getting contact one afternoon. She's available at 1630hrs, so said 'On!'

Made my way to Balestier and booked a room at one of the hotels there. SMS ed Papaya the room number and after 10 minutes the doorbell rang. Peeped through the hole and saw a girl with tight fitting top and mini skirt. Her boobs are threatening to spill out of her top. Without hesitation, I opened the door and let her in. We exchanged greetings and got straight to the bed. Offered her a ciggie and smoked and chit chatted a little. After that it was straight to the action.
She stripped off her clothings and immediately her papayas revealed themselves. OMG! Huge tits I can suffocate if not careful. I took them in my hands and slowly licked her nipples. She responded with a moan. Can't help but have to squeeze the melons and bury my face ino them. She laid me back and pulled down my boxers and started her own performance. Taking my lil bro in her hands, she lowered down her head and placed in into her mouth. It was warm and inviting and I could feel a little tingle there. She sucked with a little pressure, moving my bro in and out of her mouth till it was rock hard. She never stopped working it and I could feel pre-cum coming out. After about 10 minutes she got up, capped me and positioned herself on top of me. Slowly she guided my bro into her warm plump pussy and slid in and out. Could see her closing her eyes in ecstacy. She continued to rock and moans started to be heard. I was grabbing her juicy papayas in my hands and made my mouth busy sucking them.
After a while I decided to take charge. Told her to lay down and got on top of her. Pumped her in missionary and tried hard to control myself. It was such an experience humping a big sized girl. After a while I decided that I don't wanna hold back anymore. I pumped her furiously and she nearly screamed for more. I was reaching my climax and continued to pumptill I was defeated. We both laid and took a breather before washing up. Paid her dues and after a while she excused herself.

Papaya
Body- 6 (better if slimmer)
Boobs- 9 (good for boobs lovers)
Bbj- 8
FJ- 7
Overall- 7.5
If you are a boobs lover and can handle a plump girl, go for it.
RTF- Possible

tiko2004
28-12-2005, 04:05 PM

Hey bro i PM u liao....will be waiting for your reply

TroyGage
30-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanx to Bro Nato for arranging Papaya's service!!! This happened a few days ago and it was a very difficult and time consuming arrangement, paiseh bro Nato!

Anyways, upon reading up the fantastic FR's on Papaya, I couldn't help but had to have a session with her.

So, I arranged to meet at a 4 star hotel and waited outside for her. Wah piang, saw her alighting from the taxi, knew it had to be her, her boobs so big, I think her cleavage can hold up a lamppost liao.

Anyway, proceeded up the room, try to TCSS, and even though she try very hard to be friendly, I think she was quite nervous/quiet. I try to put her at ease and then she finally said she never come to this kind hotel before, etc. Anyway, its not that I'm rich, just that I had vouchers to use up so might as well stay there for a few days.

So TCSS, had a couple of beers with her, then I got up to go bath and I asked her if wanna bathe together, she said nevermind I go bath first. So no worries, I bathe alone with cock standing as I'm thinking of what she hiding under that poor abused bra of hers!

After I was done, she went to take a shower and I had another ciggie and a drink. After she came out, the action started...

Both of us got onto the bed, surprisingly her skin even though she is quite plump, is very smooth. But I have to emphasize, her boobs! Fwah, I dunno if they are double EE or what, but her titties so big and heavy, I started liking and sucking her pinkish nipples for a long time as got a lot of area to cover, heheeh!

Could feel her moaning and breathing heavily while I rabba rabba her, I also got really horny and she very "zhi-tong" went down on me at least 10 mins non stop, she didn't even come up for air and I must commend her attempt at deep throating me, it was heaven. Her bbbj skills are truly top notch. After a mere ten mins or less even ( I didn't have my eye on the clock ) of bobbing her head up and down and licking me everywhere I exploded into her waiting mouth and then also she didn't stop. This gal really cock-hungry!

She went to the toilet to spit out, brought some tissues back for me to clean up with (as I said, she's service oriented). TCSS some more, more ciggie, rest a while more and proceeded for second round which was quite SOP, bbbj then capped me and because I have a bad back, asked her to do cowgirl which surprisingly wasn't as heavy as I thought it was going to be.

She rode me for quite a while and could feel her pussy contracting, the moaning was quite real I think as her clit was pressed hard against me. I came out in an explosion and she collapsed next to me

A while later, she went shower, got dressed and I paid her and she left.

Name: Papaya
Boobs: 40 EE? (Tried to see on bra, but the label also kanna tear off)
Height: 1.6m approx.
Weight: Around 85kg.
Looks: Quite sweet, I would have thought she chinese & malay mix
BBBJ: 9.5 out of 10. This high rating is for her skill and attitude for bj.
FJ: 8 out of 10. Real tight with moaning and heavy breathing (sounds real).
Attitude: 10 of ouf 10. Never say die, a very can do attitude, really tries her best to please you.
Damage: $100 (2 sessions) + $20 (had to pay her taxi fare to hotel, but its ok) + $20 (tips).

I also asked her if she does overnight, but due to work commitments, I couldn't see it through, paiseh!

Also, she even follow up by SMSing me later asking me how was it.

Kudos to Bro NATO for arranging her and being really upfront on her outward appearance as she is really quite plump. But her attitude and ability more than compensates for that. This is my first time with a plumper, but I think that shouldn't stop other bros' from trying her out, you never know you might like it.

Sorry if my FR is long winded. :o

Lastly,
RTF: Most def. :D

NATO
31-12-2005, 06:20 PM
haha,bro troygage nice fr there.glad u enjoy urself,happy new year to u:D

snowcap
01-01-2006, 01:01 AM
waiting for your reply bro =) check your mail .

discoverer
01-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Piangz eh,80+kgs still so many frs and good reviews.Is she really that good? Cant imagine me doing an elephant.No offence to those that try her:rolleyes:

TroyGage
01-01-2006, 04:04 PM
haha,bro troygage nice fr there.glad u enjoy urself,happy new year to u:D

Bro NATO, thanx thanx but you deserve the credit ah, where U find such gems I'd love to know ;p

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOURS!

If have anymore kangtao for gals like this...U know who to PM, hee!

TroyGage
01-01-2006, 04:08 PM
Piangz eh,80+kgs still so many frs and good reviews.Is she really that good? Cant imagine me doing an elephant.No offence to those that try her:rolleyes:

Aiyah, I guess it all depends on you lor. An ok looking gal with fantastic service beats any PRC stunner with SOP or even worse, lousy service, no offence to PRC lovers.

As for her 80+kg.... think of it this way, you won't have a lack of spring when u bonking, boing boing boiing, hee!

:D

NATO
03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
For those of u who r interested in papaya services can pm me:D

NATO
16-01-2006, 12:12 PM
papaya is available today.those interested in her services can pm me for her nos:D

NATO
23-01-2006, 06:09 PM
papaya is available.interested can pm me for her nos.

vlaar
24-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Papaya service very gd esp her bj, superb! she also quite shy. Have a great chat with her after our session, mentioning all the funny funny customers behaviour on bed. Having a great time on n out of the bed with her. N also not to forget the huge huge tits, nv seen such huge tits in my life, maybe i sua ku.

vlaar
24-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Papaya is really gd in bj. Huge tits tat really amaze me as i nv seen such huge tits before. She is also a shy gal... After session chat with her abt different customers and she reveal a numbers of funny customer behaviour that really amaze me.

g_aberlado
24-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Hi all

Had a papaya last night. Fill with wholesome goodness and lots of vitamins and proteins.

Thanks to bro Nato for Papaya Contact. Had a session with her last night. No doubt she got one huge motherf*****r tits. Cup D she told me.

But overall I was disappointed. In the first place I wasnt expecting anything. Disappointed with a Capital D. She blow well but not so service oriented no CIM. I told her I was disappointed. She said its because its her first time with me. Well im in service industry too I believe first impression is important. I dont know maybe some bros here have had better experience with her. Anyway I wont give any FR and ratings. No RTF thats for sure.

Thanks bro Nato again for the contacts. I Salute you

NATO
24-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Hi all

Had a papaya last night. Fill with wholesome goodness and lots of vitamins and proteins.

Thanks to bro Nato for Papaya Contact. Had a session with her last night. No doubt she got one huge motherf*****r tits. Cup D she told me.

But overall I was disappointed. In the first place I wasnt expecting anything. Disappointed with a Capital D. She blow well but not so service oriented no CIM. I told her I was disappointed. She said its because its her first time with me. Well im in service industry too I believe first impression is important. I dont know maybe some bros here have had better experience with her. Anyway I wont give any FR and ratings. No RTF thats for sure.

y salute me?dun like that leh;)

vlaar
24-01-2006, 02:05 PM

No CIM?? I have it from her.

danny76
24-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Just tried papaya, really huge!!!! DUn really think its only D cup lo
I din go for the FJ, just tried the BJ, I wun forget that huge pairs!!!

cheran_authiapp
26-01-2006, 06:11 AM
Dear bro NATO & all other bro's

tried papaya yesterday (25th jan 2006) IN ONE WORD i must say superb.

Anyway I will write a detailed FR on 2nd February 2006. because my wife is in the house so unable to write FR now mah. I hope bro's will understand.

I will post my FR on 2nd feb wait for it.

thanks bro NATO for the contact.. wait for my FR

fridayfever
27-01-2006, 09:25 AM
any one tried foursome...:)

NATO
27-01-2006, 12:59 PM
any one tried foursome...:)
starting have,i think only 2 or 3 samsters did.eventually due to bad service and attitude from the other 2,drop them off;)

NATO
29-01-2006, 11:29 AM
gong xi fa cai.papaya will be available for booking during cny;)

cheran_authiapp
01-02-2006, 02:28 PM
As promised here is my FR on Papaya

Many thanks to bro NATO for the contact.

Called papaya booked her on 25th Jan 2pm slot @ hotel 81 lavender. She came at about 2.30PM said sorry to me for coming late. I told her to remove her mini skirt, then i kissed & licked her pussy over her panties, then told her to remove her top, wow huge melons (42G), i squeezed her breasts then removed her bra & panty..told her to clean first & then we frenched for a while, I licked her lips with my tongue & smooched her ears, we played tongue game for a while, then I told her to do catbath on me, she started from my lips & proceeed downwards to the didi.. she gave a wonderful BBBJ for about 20 minutes or so slowly with many deepthroats, i told her to use her tongue to lick my penis from bottom to the tip & told her to lick & suck my balls, she did, wow what a wonderful feeling ( sucking & licking the balls wowwww..)... Then i told her to get into 69 position, I inserted my thumb finger into her asshole & my forefinger & middle finger into the pussy hole, I finger fucked her ass & pussy at the same time.. she moaned..hahhhhhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....then I started abusing her in my tamil language & also in malay... bad words... she started moaning faster & gave best BBBJ... she kissed me everywhere... i licked her pussy & asshole....then i told her to ride on me first..after 5 minutes I bonked her in cow-girl position for about 5 minutes & then fucked her in missionary for few minutes & then cummed her in her mouth.

Relaxed for a while chit chat with her...then went for the second round.. she gave me a wonderful bbbj ( this girl is very cooperative & do everything you ask for)... I do not know for how many minutes actually.. then capped & fucked her asshole for 10 minutes..my second round is always very long because its not easy for me to cum...

Then I finger fucked her in 2 holes..then mouth fucked for few minutes & fucked her in doggy style & still unable to cum... Then I told her lie down on the floor & I masturbated & atlast cummed her on her face & body... superb feeling..

Look: 5/10 ( not chio or GF feeling)
Service: 10/10 excellant... for those who go for service minded girl
boobs: 42G ( I have breast fucked her also)
BBBJ: 9.8/10 ( probably the best at the moment)
FJ: 6/10 (pussy loose lah)
AJ: 8/10 (VERY TIGHT & SHE ENJOYS)
DAMAGE: 120 + 20 (FOR ASS)+ 10 TIPS ( NORMALLY 90 MINUTES FOR 2 SHOTS BUT WE FORGOT THE TIME DURING OUR BONKING IT WENT FOR 135 MINUTES )
RTF: DEFINITELY YES..

MuffDiver69
01-02-2006, 03:43 PM
Here is my late FR on my romp with the much acclaimed Papaya.

Pm Nato on the very first day of the CNY!!!.... was thinking, CNY without fireworks isn't CNY at all, since the govt. doesn't allow fireworks, i'll let go some of my own in the privacy of 81 Lavender.

SMS papaya and told her 730pm for firework display. arrived at 81 anticipating massive dual 'E' bombs. got a room and message her the number and waited..... and waited.....and waited..... and waited....... Damn!!!!... feel like calling it off. its 815pm.... when the doorbell rang.

all the rest is as with other FR's not gonna waste your time reading same shit. it didn't take me long to fire 2 fireworks..... 3 sec wonders. 915pm, i'm outta there.... headed down to four floors of whores aka orchard towers.... thats another story for another day.

overall..... pretty ordinary.... nothing to write home about. cim was all i did... no FJ whatever.

damage- 130 + 20(81)

she had another booking at 930pm..... wonder which bro is it that booked.

NATO
01-02-2006, 04:21 PM
. Then i told her to get into 69 position, I inserted my thumb finger into her asshole & my forefinger & middle finger into the pussy hole, I finger fucked her ass & pussy at the same time.. she moaned..hahhhhhhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....cow-girl position for about 5 minutes & then fucked her in missionary for few minutes & then cummed her in her mouth.

Then I finger fucked her in 2 holes..then mouth fucked for few minutes & fucked her in doggy style & still unable to cum... Then I told her lie down on the floor & I masturbated & atlast cummed her on her face & body... superb feeling..

Look: 5/10 ( not chio or GF feeling)
Service: 10/10 excellant... for those who go for service minded girl
boobs: 42G ( I have breast fucked her also)
BBBJ: 9.8/10 ( probably the best at the moment)
FJ: 6/10 (pussy loose lah)
AJ: 8/10 (VERY TIGHT & SHE ENJOYS)
DAMAGE: 120 + 20 (FOR ASS)+ 10 TIPS ( NORMALLY 90 MINUTES FOR 2 SHOTS BUT WE FORGOT THE TIME DURING OUR BONKING IT WENT FOR 135 MINUTES )
RTF: DEFINITELY YES..
u the man lah.even i also never bring her to anal esctasy but u can do it.no wonder today got a flood of pms asking for her nos;) .u guys may share the nos,it ok with me and her but please dun call or sms to disturb ok.dun wan her to change her nos.

cheran_authiapp
01-02-2006, 06:17 PM
i have told her to inform her new number just in case she changes it for some reason..bro NATO she is damm good lah..many thanks to you. hail the brown sugar king bro NATO....

let me know if there is any brown sugar babe willing to take indian samster like me lah..thanks bro

NATO
01-02-2006, 06:40 PM
i have told her to inform her new number just in case she changes it for some reason..bro NATO she is damm good lah..many thanks to you. hail the brown sugar king bro NATO....

let me know if there is any brown sugar babe willing to take indian samster like me lah..thanks bro
my latest minah,flora.go read her thread

swakookoo
02-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi

thanks to NATO for recommend me Papaya... i was supposed to book for Flora but didnt know Bro NATO so efficient so fast arrange a 3pm slot for me.. as i wasnt able to make it ... i let my buddie to have the slot instead... alas... i was able to make it at abt 1pm, me and my buddie wanted to eat tou hua at geylang (but they were still closed for CNY :( ).... as we were walking to one of the coffee shop in one of the even lor for fried beehoon (2nd choice) we passed by alot of PRC.. afew quite chio... my little brother started to feel hungry too....

so after food went to search for a few... but most dont do BBBJ (which is one of my must)... as time draw nearer to 2.30, i gave up, went to pick up some rubber and vibrating cock ring and proceed to Lavender 81... by now my little bro really starving... immediately called Bro NATO asked him any other reccomendation

he recommended Papaya... heard of her FR before so immediately say yes..
at abt 3.05 went to get a room but was told no more rooms need to wait abt 1/2 to 1 hr so diverted us to their new branch... reached there at 3.18 messaged the room no to Papaya and quickly have a quick shower 1st...

she only reached abt 3.30pm... saw her perspiring... quickly opened the bottle water for her to drink and cool down 1st... asked her why so rush... she said that she originally has booking at 4pm and when Bro NATO contacted her, she already in the mrt... she was thinking of squeezin me into her slot and see whether the 4pm can push to 4.30

so knowing time is tight, we quickly undress her... (wah... 1st time me saw a G Cup... really can use those papaya and club ppl unconcious hehhe)... both took a quick shower and started to go to bed....

on the bed me still playing and admiring her boobs... she started to go down on me... her bbbj was quite good with enough suction and quite a bit of deep throat... really almost CIM... then i ask her to lie down and its time for me to work on her... when initial playing with her breasts ... already got the impression that her boobs not very sensitive ... so i concentrate more on her south.... started to finger her clit (with the vibrating cock ring on my finger... :p ) and licking her pussy.... can really feel and taste her juice flowing... and i started to finger her pussy with my the other hand and at the same time licking and tongue fucking her anal flower...

(damn... while i was doing this her hp kept having messages...)

after abt 15 mins of that she really cant tahan already... stopped me and bring my face to her and we started tongue fighting... and i transferred the cock ring to where it belong... heheheh... while we were rubbing ... her hp finally ring after several more messages... at 4pm and seems that the 4pm appt (other guy) might not be able to push back...

alamak... me rob hard like steel .. how... but not good to push the other bro... when my appt was a last min one... hence no choice... cheongster has cheongster rules... hence ask her to finish me up quickly with bbbj and cim...

we agreed that we will meet again and i will top up to 90min of session tomolow (paid her $60 for today 1/2 hr session) then when i meet her again will have complete the 1 hr session with top up lah....

so she quickly wash up to meet the other bro at i think hotel hamilton... no choice loh have to wait till tomolow for part 2....

analysis for today...

looks: 6.5-7.0 /10 (if slimmer 7.5- 8.0)
Skin: 7 quite fair
body: 5.5/10 (plumb)
Boobs: 10/10 (GGGGGGGG CUP!!!!)
butt: 7 (big but round n bouncy)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: pending.... only a quick 2-3 min job... cant comment

stay tune for part 2 .... hopefully

sorry for the long and wrong grammer FR

NATO
02-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Good fr there bro swakookoo.

Attn:calling bro frankie calling bro frankie,back door entry detected.high priority for u to sample,hahaha:D waiting for u.

swakookoo
02-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Good fr there bro swakookoo.

Attn:calling bro frankie calling bro frankie,back door entry detected.high priority for u to sample,hahaha:D waiting for u.

update... wah after my fr ,,, papaya got an overnite booking hence ... part 2 have to be delayed to either fri or sat :(

Bobbyman
02-02-2006, 08:07 PM
This is my first FR in the forum...first of all tks Bro Nato for the contact...

I've met Papaya on 27 Jan at L81

My brief FR:

Look: 5.5/10 (OK for me)
Service: 9/10
boobs: 42G (Big Siah...Buay Ta Han)
BBBJ: 10/10 (SO far the best of the best)
FJ: 5.5/10
DAMAGE: 80 + 20 (Hotel) + 4 (CD & Red Bull)
RTF: May Be

NATO
09-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Papaya is available today.For those of u who wan her services can pm me for her contact nos.Please state u want papaya nos.Thank you:D

NATO
13-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Papaya is ripe for picking today.Those interested in her services can pm me for her nos.:D

NATO
14-02-2006, 02:12 PM
For anal lover,papaya is ready for u guys.i think add another $30 can do her anal aready cos she beginning to enjoy the anal action.big boobs + anal at cheap cheap price where to find?interested can pm me for her nos :D

NATO
16-02-2006, 02:14 PM
papaya is ready for ur calls.those interested in her services can call her direct or pm me for her nos:D

Zenman1111
21-02-2006, 08:24 AM
Thanks to Bro Nato,

Tried Papaya yesterday night. I would say Wow! She has got two huge melons just like the shape of papaya. Below are my gradings:

Look : Normal next door girl in your neighbourhood.
Body : More on the plump side but her great service made up for these.
BJ : Very good with blow power. My dick was sucked till red hot. Can CIM too.
FJ : Normal

Damage : 120/2 session + 20hotel = $140

jugnoo.jj
21-02-2006, 10:50 AM
First of all,

thanx to bro Nato for the first Minah service for me !

tried 5:30 slot yesterday. wow big moelons there.....
had good time with her.....

there are many FRs on services...i do agree with fellow brothers that her service attitude is very good....

NATO
10-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Papaya is back in action after a long rest.Those interested in her services can contact her directly or pm or sms me for her nos.She is damn hungry for dickie now

All races are welcome:D

dleifna
12-03-2006, 06:55 AM
target : papaya

other than the wow papaya and excellent blow job, the rest nothing to shout about...

not accomodating and in a rush.. (maybe i am not his type)

NATO
14-03-2006, 10:44 AM
papaya is available today at $60 per pop.Interested in her contact nos can pm me

Doggone!
14-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks to Bro Nato for sharing Papaya's contact.

Had a session with her and services and attitude are as what
most of the FR's here had posted about. Had a good time! :)

Bobbyman
15-03-2006, 06:31 PM
First of all

Thanks again to Bro Nato for Papaya contact...this is my rtf with Papaya.
I meet her on 14/3/06 at 8pm at L81....sms her the room no and went for a quick shower,have a ciggie..ding dong... there she was with her maroon blouse and yellow mini skirt...so sweet with some make-up...my eyes stared at her super duper boobs...yummy yummy...Later she stripped n i stop her when she was just want to pull down her tiger skin colour g string...wah lau i like...told her i want to fxxk her with her g string attached.Later we hugged each other on the bed and raba raba each other until we both boh tahan....especially when she moansss when i sucked her nipples and play with her pussy in the g string...can feel she is wet down there.....and my dick marikita already when she plays with my dick...my balls...later i lie down n she BBBJ me for 10 mins..so obliging...she ride on top of me..of coz la with CD...first time i fxxk a FL with g string still attached...hehe..shiook with her boobs covered my face n i sucked her nipples slowly...later i do missionary with her but still cannot i cannot explode...may be tired after work leh...so i lye down while she sucked my nipple n her hand rubbing my dick...my balls...n my arse area...steam ohhh....after 5 mins my sperm explode and shoot all over the bedsheet (poor housekeeping auntie)....wahhhhh shhhiokkk...we laugh n she said my sperm so hott..hehe,,later we clean ourselves..light each other a ciggie...talk TCSS...paid her n we left together...

Look:7/10(coz she put make up maa)
Service:9?10
Boobs:42G(getting bigger maa)
BBBJ:10/10(as my 1st FR before,she is good in that section)
FJ:7/10
RTF:Of coz laa..boh tahan oh see her boobs

Thanks again to Bro Nato for this gem....as i said i dont mind the looks and the sexyness of a FL but most important is the standard of service and the alttitude of her.....so obliging and hard work...and of coz her boobs..Cheers

Bobbyman
15-03-2006, 06:37 PM
First of all

Thanks again to Bro Nato for Papaya contact...this is my rtf with Papaya.
I meet her on 14/3/06 at 8pm at L81....sms her the room no and went for a quick shower,have a ciggie..ding dong... there she was with her maroon blouse and yellow mini skirt...so sweet with some make-up...my eyes stared at her super duper boobs...yummy yummy...Later she stripped n i stop her when she was just want to pull down her tiger skin colour g string...wah lau i like...told her i want to fxxk her with her g string attached.Later we hugged each other on the bed and raba raba each other until we both boh tahan....especially when she moansss when i sucked her nipples and play with her pussy in the g string...can feel she is wet down there.....and my dick marikita already when she plays with my dick...my balls...later i lie down n she BBBJ me for 10 mins..so obliging...she ride on top of me..of coz la with CD...first time i fxxk a FL with g string still attached...hehe..shiook with her boobs covered my face n i sucked her nipples slowly...later i do missionary with her but still cannot i cannot explode...may be tired after work leh...so i lye down while she sucked my nipple n her hand rubbing my dick...my balls...n my arse area...steam ohhh....after 5 mins my sperm explode and shoot all over the bedsheet (poor housekeeping auntie)....wahhhhh shhhiokkk...we laugh n she said my sperm so hott..hehe,,later we clean ourselves..light each other a ciggie...talk TCSS...paid her n we left together...

Look:7/10(coz she put make up maa)
Service:9?10
Boobs:42G(getting bigger maa)
BBBJ:10/10(as my 1st FR before,she is good in that section)
FJ:7/10
RTF:Of coz laa..boh tahan oh see her boobs

Thanks again to Bro Nato for this gem....as i said i dont mind the looks and the sexyness of a FL but most important is the standard of service and the alttitude of her.....so obliging and hard work...and of coz her boobs..Cheers

sorry forget to state the damage...

Damage:$60+$20 tips+Room+$4(CD + 2 Redbull)

NATO
18-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Papaya is available today.Those interested in her services can contact her directly.If u need her contact nos,can pm me for her nos:D

NATO
01-04-2006, 12:29 PM
papaya is available today.interested can pm me for her nos:D

thin4chub
02-04-2006, 02:23 AM
i like fat girls .....can i know Papaya pls ??? thank you !!!

Icarus
06-04-2006, 03:26 PM
All right guys,

This is my 1st post cum 1st FR, so here it goes .....

Been reading much abt this papaya gal and since i'm a minah fanz.... i decided to part my $60 just to try her last week.

Reach Lav 81 at 2030hrs sharp as arranged, took a short bath and light a stick.....wait and wait....then its already 2045hrs.....abit to-lang....but she sms that she reached lobby liaoz....so no choice, wait some more....

Then the doorbell rang, i knew its her.... went to open the door and "My God !! ", all i could see from my vision is those huge boobies.....no kidding.... gotta be E or F cup.

We sat on the bed and TCSS for like 5 mins, .... she said the max is D cup, so hers are D..... ok...maybe she's right...but her breasts are too long...

Anyway, she proceed to the toilet and came out half-naked, exposing her huge boobies and covering her bottom with a towel. I wasted no time since we are already behind time, thus i laid her down and suck her big nipples.....and playing with her breasts by moving them side-to-side....

After that, i told her to BBBJ me, she said ok. I was lying down on the bed and she moved to my didi and immediately gulp my didi down her throat....going in and out, .... slow and warm..... and then she began to pick up speed gradually.....i like that style....

She had quite a few BBBJ tricks up her sleeve, and all were very "song"..... i must admit she's a BJ pro..... eventually after 10 mins of BBBJ, i asked her to pop the CD on my didi and proceed to "gal on top" position....

Her riding wasn't that great thus i asked her to lean towards my head and i pumped her pussy using all my might.....she kindda of like it and was moaning every now and then.....

After that, we moved to "sideway" position for a while and i took off my CD and asked her to lick my nipple and jerk me off.....her handjob is pretty tight......

Finale : She was licking my nipple furiously while i jerk myself off and when its abt to cum....i told her to CIM, she agreed and moved her mouth to my didi ( i was still lying on the bed....yup, i'm kidda lazy focker ) and then i sprayed my seeds all over her mouth and lips...... that was great......"song nay" .....

She went to the toilet to wash her mouth and i paid her the $60 as promised.

Name : Papaya
Specs : Minah 21yrs old
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 6/10
CIM : 8/10
RTF : Yes, for the bbbj / No, for the fj

A word of Advice :

Papaya is a BBBW, so if you like heavyweight cum big boobies combine....then she's the one.....

Her boobies are all natural and is REALLY BIG , just like JAV Anna Ohura size...

Her BBBJ is damn pro.... but her fj kindda lacking.... no one is perfect...

z4cht3r
16-04-2006, 11:11 AM
Morning to all, this an apology to brother NATO actually. had gotten papaya's number y.day from NATO for an appt today, but due to wrk commitment's had to fly off to penang last minute..oredi msged papaya for the mishap will catch up wif her when i'm back..keep a lookout for my FR guys..gd day!

avant321
20-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks Bro Nato for Papaya's contact. The number was given to me some time ago and finally manage to find time for a truti-fruiti session with her. Called her in the noon on Tuesday and fixed an appointment at 1500 hrs at Balestia. Well, according to her, she was kinda fully booked that day, last appt at 2330hrs. Anyhow, by the time i had her, she was late of half an hour and knowing her next appt. was at 1630 hrs, the mood was halved. Not forgetting that she was really tried and what with the heavy downpour...sigh...
All in all, it's was more like a GL 40 screw, with the SOP shower, BJ...(in this instance BBBJ, thumbs up!!!) and the finale in missionary.
It was still a okay session since my agenda of that day is her tits...and now i know why she's named Papaya..hee..and heavy somemore...glup..
So finished off quickly and let her leaved quickly too...wouldn't want the next customer to have waited like me...me considerate.

Damage 60 + 25(rm)

DaShING
21-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Hi bro nato,

I am inetersted. pls conatct me at 93006643.

okkal_only
16-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Anyone got papaya no? or atleast some means of conacting her? Asked Nato, but he seems have lost in touch with papaya.

phyiery
16-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Bro Nato's the man!!:cool:

GdMkr
17-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Hi bro nato,

I am inetersted. pls conatct me at 93006643.

Bro, are you too excited that you forgot to how to PM the OKT here, putting your Hp here is dangerous leh...safe guard yourself mah..

breastworship
26-08-2006, 02:45 AM
both DIOR and PAYAYA mia?

okkal_only
19-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Hmm still hoping to get Papaya's new handphone no. No luck yet.

Bobbyman
20-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Hmm...i tot i did sms her 2-3 months ago n she said she is no more in this line as she is getting married...All the best to her...but who knows she will be back...Hmm miss her 2 38D papayas...

okkal_only
20-09-2006, 07:25 PM
was the number something like 98861ABC? Well I still hope she is back in action. Hate that I tried her services only twice (once a tarma). Hell I miss her.

nichl
21-09-2006, 03:07 PM
yo Nato-boss,

would love to try papaya.

pls do intro!

tolong boss
34 ch m here

[email protected]

breastworship
06-01-2007, 12:59 AM
is papaya still working?

scorelan
14-01-2007, 05:42 PM
Tried Papaya yesterday. Not really my cup of tea but here are the basic stats.

Body: BBBW
Boobs: Super G cup (Heavy)
BBBJ: Excellent
FJ: No (Enjoying her BBBJ instead)
Attitude: Good (Not rushing and Chatty)
RTF: No.

kackko
22-01-2007, 03:02 PM
i am interested in the package, kindly call my hp; 9645xxxx

MrWhite
23-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Interested in Papaya. 2 hr session ;) If anyone knows how to contact her , pls do let me know via PM . the I will pass my contact number:D

Cheers..

themask
23-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Just click on the link below my signature and you can see her boobs pic with her nos there.Cheers

kackko
23-01-2007, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=kackko;1820033]i am interested in the package, kindly call me

MrWhite
23-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks bro...

breastworship
27-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Thewre is no links under your signature leh ...

Just click on the link below my signature and you can see her boobs pic with her nos there.Cheers

MrWhite
28-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Fr on Papaya

Ok, since everyone knows her stats I wont go into them. Met her at 81 last week after work. She arrives at 6 and all I could see were humoungous tits. For booblover like me, it was heaven. Smoked, had some soft drinks, TCSS , then shower.

BBBJ was good. Love the way she use her teeth. Played with tits a lot and proceed to FJ. It was pretty good cause she was damn wet, and we had a dirty chat to start things up. Asked her to shake me out with HJ

Rest for a while, then she started rushing me for the 2nd round. That was a bit of a tuen off.But same, SOP, BBBJ, HJ, then doggie style. But what I loved about it was she was dripping wet. Can actually see her pussy juice on the condom. She also likes to spit on he cock while giving BJ. Felt like I was in a porn movie.

Finished, showered and left

Boobs: 10/10 ( she is definatly a EE cup)
FJ: 7/10
BBBj:9/10
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 7/10( nice and firm)
CIM:No
Anal: no( but can slowly finger)

Damage:150 W.O room

RTF: maybe, if she is in a better mood. She seemed kind of sian

batambird
29-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Nice FR. But few things i would like to highlight as i have tried her couple of times.

1. The damage is only 100 SGD/2 shots/2 hrs without room and CD.
2. She tries to overcharge, for 1 shot only 60 sgd without room and CD.
3. Her mood is always not good, i tried RTF couple of times with the hope that she will be better ....Since i am a boobs favvy i go to her...otherwise i dont really enjoy her service...

MrWhite
29-01-2007, 11:54 PM
maybe her rates went up..i dunno...first time bro..

Booyakasha
01-03-2007, 12:53 AM
Last I checked, she's charging 80/1/1. Maybe because GST going to be 7% soon? :)

MrWhite
01-03-2007, 07:28 PM
hmmm..maybe.. oh well. maybe next time discount.:)
check my new FR coming soon. heading out to meet another big boob lady. hopefully better attitude

aphro
12-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Hi all bros,

I am new for this thread.. can some bro PM me Minah Fls numbers or how to get them..
I wanted to try ..
thanks a lot

adamking80
12-05-2007, 07:40 AM
"NATO has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

bro, very busy huh?!? :D can kindly ppm me her new contact?

or can someone kindly send me papaya's updated contacts?

your efforts will not go to waste...

cheers,
Adam...

adamking80
12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
HELP, HELP!!!

O.C. is away... need a good release... please help... :p want to book her today!!!