PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Hatyai OKT
11-11-2006, 06:37 PM
I think you got understanding difficulties

not only that,he got reading disability and mental dysfunction as well.:eek: :D

all talk and no action!haizzz...

The_Unrepentant
11-11-2006, 09:07 PM
You think I give a damn to who you are? you are very wrong then. very very wrong. BTW, I'm still waiting for your postings.

i waiting eagarly tooo.:D

The_Unrepentant
11-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Yo aunt repentant

You better come in fast, something you like is brewing here, my guess is - it's gonna be BIG. Perfect opportunity for a stir of your life.

when i not stiring in the open, i am stiring in the back/dark. I am omnipotent.:cool:

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 09:40 PM
I think you got understanding difficulties, I was replying to Bro Oracle by giving him a hint of why ppl keep on saying romance is my god son...etc See the picture now or you still can't see it? :D I would suggest to you that you read my post carefully before jumping into any conclusion.

Ok BEN, thanks. I SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE NOW.:)

DON'T WORRY, I WILL GET YOUR SON OUT HERE AND SHAME HIM TO TEACH HIM A LESSON HE NEVER FORGET

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 09:45 PM
i have not done wrong to samsters and i don't need to come clean on anything. post whatever you want.

U SURE BOH? IN REAL LIFE U MET SAMSTER A TALK WHAT JIAO WEY ABOUT SAMSTER B,C,D,E,F,G.......... WHEN U MEET SAMSTER B, U TALK SAMSTER A,C,D,E,F,G........U FEEL VERY SONG TO TALK ABOUT BAD THINGS BEHIND PEOPEL BACK RIGHT?

TODAY RAINING HEAVILY LEH, I HOPE U IN PEACE WITH YOURSELF:rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Huh? Just like that? :confuse:

camp here damn long liao....:rolleyes:

TOMORROW IF BY 2359 NO APOLOGIES FROM MR ROMANCE, DON'T BLAME ME NO GIVE CHANCE:rolleyes:

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Ok BEN, thanks. I SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE NOW.

DON'T WORRY, I WILL GET YOUR SON OUT HERE AND SHAME HIM TO TEACH HIM A LESSON HE NEVER FORGET

I'm actually talking to raak, but why you reply on his behalf?:confused:

Btw I'm glad at least you can see the whole picture now. Yes, I'm Ben and you are ???? :D

If you are going to post, make it fast. You should know I'm a busy man on sat & sun, don't let me wait too long. I'll be going out in an hour time, to where I think you know lar...hehehe

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm actually talking to raak, but why you reply on his behalf?:confused:

Btw I'm glad at least you can see the whole picture now. Yes, I'm Ben and you are ????

If you are going to post, make it fast. You should know I'm a busy man on sat & sun, don't let me wait too long. I'll be going out in an hour time, to where I think you know lar...hehehe

I AFTER READ THEN KNOW Y LOMAN IS YOUR 'GOD SON' THIS IS MY ANSWER TO YOU. LIKE WHA RAAK SAY EARLY ON, U ARE NOT IN THE PICTURE. IF U WANT GET INVOLVED ON LOMAN'S MATTERS, U ARE DIGGIGIN YOUR OWN GRAVE.

SEE U THERE MAN. I GIVE HIM TILL 2359 TOMORROW TO APOLOGIZE, SO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU WAIT TOO FUCKING LONG. IF U ALL WANT HELP LOMANCE, THEN FEEL FREE COME IN, I WILL STIR SHIT ON U ALL TOO:rolleyes: THINK ABOUT IT

Cyber@id
11-11-2006, 10:30 PM
I AFTER READ THEN KNOW Y LOMAN IS YOUR 'GOD SON' THIS IS MY ANSWER TO YOU. LIKE WHA RAAK SAY EARLY ON, U ARE NOT IN THE PICTURE. IF U WANT GET INVOLVED ON LOMAN'S MATTERS, U ARE DIGGIGIN YOUR OWN GRAVE.

SEE U THERE MAN. I GIVE HIM TILL 2359 TOMORROW TO APOLOGIZE, SO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU WAIT TOO FUCKING LONG. IF U ALL WANT HELP LOMANCE, THEN FEEL FREE COME IN, I WILL STIR SHIT ON U ALL TOO. THINK ABOUT IT

Aiyo, you're scaring the shit out of me... :D Stir shit on me? You're most welcome, in fact you can start stirring now. Ok bo?

Full Monty
11-11-2006, 10:37 PM
SEE U THERE MAN. I GIVE HIM TILL 2359 TOMORROW TO APOLOGIZE, SO I WILL NOT MAKE YOU WAIT TOO FUCKING LONG. IF U ALL WANT HELP LOMANCE, THEN FEEL FREE COME IN, I WILL STIR SHIT ON U ALL TO THINK ABOUT IT

actually,does ROMANTIC=RAAK?

wait so long still no show and no shit.

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 10:41 PM
actually,does ROMANTIC=RAAK?

wait so long still no show and no shit.

SAME NO SAME, SO IS FULL MONTY=NONI JUICE=ORACLE=CYBER@ID=ROMANCE

WHO CARES WHEN SHIT WILL COME IF MR LOMACE DONT APOLOGISE PUBLICLY FOR WHAT HE DID BEHIND SAMSTER BACKS

Garage1
11-11-2006, 10:44 PM

WHO CARES WHEN SHIT WILL COME IF MR LOMACE DONT APOLOGISE PUBLICLY FOR WHAT HE DID BEHIND SAMSTER BACKS

hor gao gan lah!, ben already ask u start yr shit now , why cannot? must wait for christmas? if cannot be done, then make this yr last post and stay quiet

Full Monty
11-11-2006, 10:49 PM

getting boring lah mr romantic.do domething instead of whining!:p

Garage1
11-11-2006, 10:55 PM
getting boring lah mr romantic.do domething instead of whining!:p

precisely, too many adverts! later he tell u, 2359 tomorrow then can, cos he cooking curry now:D

Full Monty
11-11-2006, 11:00 PM
precisely, too many adverts! later he tell u, 2359 tomorrow then can, cos he cooking curry now

cooking gaeng khio wann for his tirak.:D must ask him,2359 which country time?:p

Mr.romantic
11-11-2006, 11:06 PM
cooking gaeng khio wann for his tirak.:D must ask him,2359 which country time?

SSSHHHHH, DON'T TELL OTHERS I COOKING GAENG KHIO WANN FOR ANOTHER'S SAMSTER'S TIRAK LEH. PUAH KANGTAO LEH U. :(

One69shoT
11-11-2006, 11:21 PM
cooking gaeng khio wann for his tirak.:D must ask him,2359 which country time?:p

What is gaeng khio wann? Thai lang?

Garage1
11-11-2006, 11:22 PM

gaeng KHIAW too much become green face!

Garage1
11-11-2006, 11:24 PM
network prob.. double post! sorry

Full Monty
11-11-2006, 11:32 PM
What is gaeng khio wann? Thai lang?

thai green curry!:)

Full Monty
11-11-2006, 11:34 PM
gaeng KHIAW too much become green face!

when time's up nothing to post,become red face, green shit in his pants.:D

One69shoT
11-11-2006, 11:45 PM
:( Seem like this Hatyai thread become another tcss place for the clones only

Garage1
11-11-2006, 11:49 PM

are u a clone yrself?

toothbrush
11-11-2006, 11:53 PM
How have u been? still cheong Hat Yai lately?

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 12:16 AM
thai green curry!:)

Thanks, I love green curry, although prefer not to be green face:D

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 12:19 AM
are u a clone yrself?

Do I have to be a clone to be here?

I got nothing to hide:)

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 12:26 AM
How have u been? still cheong Hat Yai lately?

Hi Toothbrush,

Glad you still remember me...
Yes, I still go Hat Yai, but not so frequent nowsday..

So what have you been up to?
PM me if not too convenient to talk here

cheers,
One69shoT

sammyboyson
12-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Aiyo, you're scaring the shit out of me... :D Stir shit on me? You're most welcome, in fact you can start stirring now. Ok bo?

Please I appeal to all brothers here. You all are very good samsters to provide good information on Hatyai. It has been brought to my attention that this very own Hatyai info thread need immediate help. There is too many flames around here. I urge parties involved to stand forward and tell me your displeasure. I be the arbitrator to mediate peace and find a solution. Everything can be solved. If only by scolding, flaming can find you all pleasure, then direct them all to me.

My father is very pleased to see all this flames. But I am different. I believed in making this place a nice place for everyone to post and share information.
I know some of you don't like my nick and want zap me. However it is a fact that I am my father's son. I cannot change this fact. I am trying my best now. Hope you all give me a chance:)

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:55 AM
i got nothing to hide, just post whatever you want.

DON'T COME BULL SHIT LAH. U GOT NOTHING TO HIDE, WHY YOU ZAP ME? WHY YOU ACTIVATE YOUR CLONES ZAP ME? U DARE TO SWEAR THAT U NEVER ZAP ME? U ZAP ME SO THAT I MODERATED AND I CANNOT POST? :mad:

TALK COCK U SIBEI KIANG. BUT NOT KIANG ENOUGH. U WANT BADMOUTH PEOPLE UR SKILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH LAH. NOW EVERYONE PUT STORY TO TALK ABOUT YOU, NOW U SMELL YOUR OWN BAWU SHIOK RITE?

Devil73
12-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Do I have to be a clone to be here?

I got nothing to hide:)

hahahaha....Bro u finally come out liao huh?:D

surachai
12-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Hi bros. Anyone familar with the ladies in SKY karaoke? I'm looking for my teerak! She had MIA for few months. I'm worried for her. Her name is Fon. Anyone familar? Please help.

I have been looking for her too! If u have news let me know please!
I heard some rumours abt her...if anyone got news can PM me? thanks

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 11:40 AM

MAY I KNOW WHY YOU LOOKING FOR FON? WHAT RUMOURS YOU HEARD? I DON'T HAVE RUMOURS. I ONLY HAVE TRUTH:D :rolleyes:

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Hi bros. Anyone familar with the ladies in SKY karaoke? I'm looking for my teerak! She had MIA for few months. I'm worried for her. Her name is Fon. Anyone familar? Please help.

Bro Nucleus2006 & Surachai

I believe the Fon (from SKY Andrew Karaoke right?) you guys are looking for is already married. You guys can go down to SKY to verify yourself if you want to. Please move on and find yourself another gal, thank you.

Regards

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 12:01 PM

I believe the Fon (from SKY Andrew Karaoke right?) you guys are looking for is already married. You guys can go down to SKY to verify yourself if you want to. Please move on and find yourself another gal, thank you.

Regards

IS IT MR PSBEREGG? U ALSO SEEM TO KNOW HER WHEREABOUTS HOR.;)

SO FAST MARRIED? MARRIED TO WHO? U GOT BAO BIG BIG BIG BIG ANG POW FOR HER OR NOT?:p

surachai
12-11-2006, 12:11 PM

Regards

In that case I wish her all the best. Hopefully all those who knows her will also do likewise. So bro nucleus I hope u will do the same too.;)

Thanks for the info Bro Cyberaid.

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 12:20 PM
In that case I wish her all the best. Hopefully all those who knows her will also do likewise. So bro nucleus I hope u will do the same too.;)

Thanks for the info Bro Cyberaid.

HI BRO,

WHY U LIKE FON SO MUCH? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL AND GOOD ABOUT HER THAT MAKE YOU WANT LOOK FOR HER IN A SEX FORUM? :p

surachai
12-11-2006, 12:54 PM
HI BRO,

WHY U LIKE FON SO MUCH? WHAT IS SO SPECIAL AND GOOD ABOUT HER THAT MAKE YOU WANT LOOK FOR HER IN A SEX FORUM? :p

DID I SAY I LIKE HER? LIKE U SAY SHE USED TO WORK IN KTV SO DUN LOOK IN SEX FORUM THEN GO WHERE LOOK? YELLOW PAGES? OR YOUR HOUSE? I HAVE READ THIS THREAD AND REALISED YOU ARE INVOLVING YOUR FEUD WITH THIS LOMACE ON TO OTHER PPLE. I DUN SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING BUT U. IF NOT U MUST BE A PSYCHO WHO LIKES REVEALIMG PRESENT LOCATIONS OF LADIES WHO HAVE STOPPED WORKING.:rolleyes:

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 01:14 PM
IS IT MR PSBEREGG? U ALSO SEEM TO KNOW HER WHEREABOUTS HOR.

SO FAST MARRIED? MARRIED TO WHO? U GOT BAO BIG BIG BIG BIG ANG POW FOR HER OR NOT?

You think I do OKT for a living one meh? Ask someone else that lar, ok? :D

Hatyai OKT
12-11-2006, 01:19 PM
You think I do OKT for a living one meh? Ask someone else that lar, ok?

anybody needing my services here?:D

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 03:40 PM
DID I SAY I LIKE HER? LIKE U SAY SHE USED TO WORK IN KTV SO DUN LOOK IN SEX FORUM THEN GO WHERE LOOK? YELLOW PAGES? OR YOUR HOUSE? I HAVE READ THIS THREAD AND REALISED YOU ARE INVOLVING YOUR FEUD WITH THIS LOMACE ON TO OTHER PPLE. I DUN SEE ANYONE COMPLAINING BUT U. IF NOT U MUST BE A PSYCHO WHO LIKES REVEALIMG PRESENT LOCATIONS OF LADIES WHO HAVE STOPPED WORKING.

U MUST HAVE LIKE A CERTAIN PART OF HER, IF NOT WHY YOU COME HERE AND LOOK FOR HER?
U LOOK FOR HER IN SEX FORUM BECAUSE OF A PART OF HER THAT ATTRACTS YOU RITE?
I AM COMPLAINING OPENLY IN A PUBLIC FORUM BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHEEBY 25 TAU KIA SPEAK BEHIND OTHER PEOPLE'S BACK. I SPEAK OPENLY HERE, NOT SCARED TO LET EVREYONE KNOW TRUTH.:p
JUST NOW U SAY U WANT LOOK FOR FON, THEN NOW WHEN WANT HELP YOU, U SAY I PSYCHO. U SAY ME LIKE DAT GOOD MEH:( SHOULD I HELP OR DON'T HEPL YOU

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 03:43 PM
You think I do OKT for a living one meh? Ask someone else that lar, ok?
UNCLE PSYBEREGG,

'SO FAST MARRIED? MARRIED TO WHO? U GOT BAO BIG BIG BIG BIG ANG POW FOR HER OR NOT?'

LIKE DAT MEANS SAY U OKT MEH? Y U SO SENSITIVE?

I ONLY ASK YOU SINCE U SAY SHE MARRIED MAH. SINCE U KNOW SHE MARRIED, I ASK U GOT GIVE HER ANG POW BOH, U SO SENSITIVE FOR WAT?

:D :D OKT NO WORNG. BE CHEEBY TAU KIA THEN IS WRONG

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
UNCLE PSYBEREGG,

'SO FAST MARRIED? MARRIED TO WHO? U GOT BAO BIG BIG BIG BIG ANG POW FOR HER OR NOT?'

LIKE DAT MEANS SAY U OKT MEH? Y U SO SENSITIVE?

I ONLY ASK YOU SINCE U SAY SHE MARRIED MAH. SINCE U KNOW SHE MARRIED, I ASK U GOT GIVE HER ANG POW BOH, U SO SENSITIVE FOR WAT?

OKT NO WORNG. BE CHEEBY TAU KIA THEN IS WRONG

Actually I wanted to give big big ang pow but no $$$ ler, can borrow some from you first or not? :D You has yet to post anything lar, don't make uncle wait long long ok bo. Remember to tell aunt repentant when you post, ok? :D

The Oracle
12-11-2006, 04:08 PM
Actually I wanted to give big big ang pow but no $$$ ler, can borrow some from you first or not? You has yet to post anything lar, don't make uncle wait long long ok bo. Remember to tell aunt repentant when you post, ok?

this joker romantic still cooking curry, must wait until christmas then free to post, or maybe next christmas. :cool:

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Actually I wanted to give big big ang pow but no $$$ ler, can borrow some from you first or not? You has yet to post anything lar, don't make uncle wait long long ok bo. Remember to tell aunt repentant when you post, ok?

NO $$$$$$ THEN U PUT TISSUE PAPER INSIDE LAR. BORROW $$$ FROM SAMSTER U NO PAISEH MEH? :D

NO WORRIES, ONCE AFTER 2359 TONIGHT, U WILL SEE A VERY VERY NICE SHOW. :D

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:13 PM
this joker romantic still cooking curry, must wait until christmas then free to post, or maybe next christmas. :cool:

U COOK CURRY ON TV, I NEVER KAOPEH, NOW I COOK CURRY ON LOMAN U KAOBU.

U AND LOMAN SHARE SAME HOLE IS IT? OR BOTH U BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN:rolleyes:

surachai
12-11-2006, 04:15 PM
U MUST HAVE LIKE A CERTAIN PART OF HER, IF NOT WHY YOU COME HERE AND LOOK FOR HER?
U LOOK FOR HER IN SEX FORUM BECAUSE OF A PART OF HER THAT ATTRACTS YOU RITE?
I AM COMPLAINING OPENLY IN A PUBLIC FORUM BECAUSE I AM NOT A CHEEBY 25 TAU KIA SPEAK BEHIND OTHER PEOPLE'S BACK. I SPEAK OPENLY HERE, NOT SCARED TO LET EVREYONE KNOW TRUTH
JUST NOW U SAY U WANT LOOK FOR FON, THEN NOW WHEN WANT HELP YOU, U SAY I PSYCHO. U SAY ME LIKE DAT GOOD MEH SHOULD I HELP OR DON'T HEPL YOU

THE MORE U SAY THE MORE YOUR TRUE INTENTION IS SHOWING..U JUST WANT VENT YOUR ANGER AT SOMEONE BY INVOLVING OTHERS. AS I HAVE SAID I DUN GO SEX FORUM LOOK FOR WL THEN GO WHERE? YOUR HOUSE? DUN KEEP ASKING ME SIMPLE QUESTIONS, IT MAKES U LOOK STUPID. ARE ARE U ALREADY? MY APOLOGIES TO U COS U SEEM WORSE THEN PSYCHO NOW.:rolleyes:

WHO U WANT TO CALL CB KIA I DUN CARE BUT I HOPE U STILL HAVE SOME SENSE IN YOU NOT TO DRAG OTHERS INTO YOUR PERSONAL FEUD.

AND REGARDING YOUR HELP, I DUN THINK ANYONE NEED YOU AROUND HERE. DID NOT SEE U HELPING ANYONE BUT STIRR CONTROVERSIES AND THREATENING PPLE.

Garage1
12-11-2006, 04:17 PM
NO $$$$$$ THEN U PUT TISSUE PAPER INSIDE LAR. BORROW $$$ FROM SAMSTER U NO PAISEH MEH?

NO WORRIES, ONCE AFTER 2359 TONIGHT, U WILL SEE A VERY VERY NICE SHOW. :D

nice show? how to cook curry siboh?:D 2359? yawn!

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 04:18 PM
NO $$$$$$ THEN U PUT TISSUE PAPER INSIDE LAR. BORROW $$$ FROM SAMSTER U NO PAISEH MEH?

NO WORRIES, ONCE AFTER 2359 TONIGHT, U WILL SEE A VERY VERY NICE SHOW.

Good idea, maybe I'll just put some tissue paper inside the ang pow and write you name down, btw you are ???? :D

I waited until all my hair white liao...faster post, can or not? :D

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
nice show? how to cook curry siboh?:D 2359? yawn!

THKS BROTHER FOR YOUR ZAP. U PUT DOWN YOUR NICK BEHIND NOT LIKE THOSE CLONIES WANT ZAP ME TO MODERATION.

ANYWAY UR STIR SHIT KANGHU NOT AS GD AS THE REST OF THE SAMSTERS HERE. U STAND 1 SIDE AND U SEE SHOW BETTER

Garage1
12-11-2006, 04:22 PM
THKS BROTHER FOR YOUR ZAP. U PUT DOWN YOUR NICK BEHIND NOT LIKE THOSE CLONIES WANT ZAP ME TO MODERATION.

ANYWAY UR STIR SHIT KANGHU NOT AS GD AS THE REST OF THE SAMSTERS HERE. U STAND 1 SIDE AND U SEE SHOW BETTER

of cos i leave my nick.. stir shit? i wait for yr story until i sian! kanghu not as good? SORRRY, this kind of kanghu u want , u can have it.. boliao

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
THE MORE U SAY THE MORE YOUR TRUE INTENTION IS SHOWING..U JUST WANT VENT YOUR ANGER AT SOMEONE BY INVOLVING OTHERS. AS I HAVE SAID I DUN GO SEX FORUM LOOK FOR WL THEN GO WHERE? YOUR HOUSE? DUN KEEP ASKING ME SIMPLE QUESTIONS, IT MAKES U LOOK STUPID. ARE ARE U ALREADY? MY APOLOGIES TO U COS U SEEM WORSE THEN PSYCHO NOW.:rolleyes:

WHO U WANT TO CALL CB KIA I DUN CARE BUT I HOPE U STILL HAVE SOME SENSE IN YOU NOT TO DRAG OTHERS INTO YOUR PERSONAL FEUD.

AND REGARDING YOUR HELP, I DUN THINK ANYONE NEED YOU AROUND HERE. DID NOT SEE U HELPING ANYONE BUT STIRR CONTROVERSIES AND THREATENING PPLE.

IF U CAN COME MY HOUSE AND FIND FON, I THINK U CAN GO JUMP DOWN FROM MY HOUSE LOL..... NOT ONLY U, BUT ALSO ALL HER DAU TAO.

I SUGGEST IF U DON'T LIKE TO SEE MY POSTINGS, U CAN PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST, THEN WHENEVER U COME INTO THIS FORUM, U WILL NOT SEE MY POSTINGS AND VOMIT BLOOD. :D

ANYWAY, I AM HERE TO HELP U, NOT TO QUAARREL WITH U LA. I AM HERE TO SLAY THE ARSEHOLE. U ARE NOT IN THE LEAGUE OF BASTARDS, ARSEHOLES, CB TAU KIA, I KILL U 4 FUCK.

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:25 PM
of cos i leave my nick.. stir shit? i wait for yr story until i sian! kanghu not as good? SORRRY, this kind of kanghu u want , u can have it.. boliao

BOLIAO THEN DON'T READ OK. U READ MEANS U BOLIAO!!!! :D

Red_Perrier1099
12-11-2006, 04:27 PM

You know why have to wait until 2359 tonight?

because tomorrow is a new week. more audience. more people to stir shit.

If no show tomorrow, everyone zap him. :D

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
You know why have to wait until 2359 tonight?

because tomorrow is a new week. more audience. more people to stir shit.

If no show tomorrow, everyone zap him. :D

GOT SHOW NO SHOW, PEOPLE WILL STILL ZAP ME. AS IF I POST ALL OUT, I WILL GET MANY POINTS. LOLLLLL.....

BUT I PROMISE U ALL U GUYS WILL GET A VERY EXCITING PIECE OF NEWS THAT WILL SHAKE THIS FORUM. SO EXCITING!!!!:eek:

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 04:33 PM
IF U CAN COME MY HOUSE AND FIND FON, I THINK U CAN GO JUMP DOWN FROM MY HOUSE LOL..... NOT ONLY U, BUT ALSO ALL HER DAU TAO

Whatever issue you have with romance, you can direct it to him, but by dragging Fon in and calling others by the name in red shows what kind of person you are. I'm getting very disgusted by your bullshit.

Garage1
12-11-2006, 04:35 PM
GOT SHOW NO SHOW, PEOPLE WILL STILL ZAP ME. AS IF I POST ALL OUT, I WILL GET MANY POINTS. LOLLLLL.....

BUT I PROMISE U ALL U GUYS WILL GET A VERY EXCITING PIECE OF NEWS THAT WILL SHAKE THIS FORUM. SO EXCITING!!!!:eek:

hor gao gan lah! if u post concrete eveidenceand exicitng show, i UP yr points lah.. but if no show? yr really on yr own!

surachai
12-11-2006, 04:37 PM
IF U CAN COME MY HOUSE AND FIND FON, I THINK U CAN GO JUMP DOWN FROM MY HOUSE LOL..... NOT ONLY U, BUT ALSO ALL HER DAU TAO.

I SUGGEST IF U DON'T LIKE TO SEE MY POSTINGS, U CAN PUT ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST, THEN WHENEVER U COME INTO THIS FORUM, U WILL NOT SEE MY POSTINGS AND VOMIT BLOOD. :D

ANYWAY, I AM HERE TO HELP U, NOT TO QUAARREL WITH U LA. I AM HERE TO SLAY THE ARSEHOLE. U ARE NOT IN THE LEAGUE OF BASTARDS, ARSEHOLES, CB TAU KIA, I KILL U 4 FUCK.

INITIALLY I SAID ABT FON AS I DID NOT KNOW SHE IS MARRIED. BUT IT IS IDIOTS LIKE YOU WHO KEEP BRINGING IT UP WHEN I SAID ALL THE BEST TO HER. HAVE U PATRONISE COMMERCIAL SEX BEFORE? I AM SURE ALL THOSE WHO DID WILL WISH THE BEST FOR THOSE WLS THAT THEY HAVE CALLED BEFORE WHEN THEY DECIDED TO LEAVE THE TRADE ONE DAY. BUT IT IS FUCKERS LIKE YOU WHO COME ALONG AND DESTROY THEIR LIVES. AS I HAVE SAID AGAIN AND AGAIN U CAN KILL THE WATEVER LOMAN BUT LEAVE OTHERS OUT.

AND THANK YOU FOR EXCLUDING ME FROM THE LEAGUE BUT SERIOUSLY I DUN GIVE A FLYING FUCK. U WANT TO SLAY ME OR KILL ME, DROP ME A PM, BKK, HATYAI, MALAYSIA OR SINGAPORE U NAME IT I WILL BE THERE. I HONOUR MY WORD I DUN 'CHWEE KONG LAMPA SONG'

:rolleyes:

surachai
12-11-2006, 04:44 PM

DUN DIAPPOINT ME HOR... I GOING OUT NOW. HOPEFULLY WHEN I COME BACK U WILL COME TO YOUR SENSES. IF THERE IS ANY LEFT:cool:

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 04:49 PM
i waiting also.:D

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:52 PM
hor gao gan lah! if u post concrete eveidenceand exicitng show, i UP yr points lah.. but if no show? yr really on yr own!

U ZAP ME LIAO U CAN UP ME AGAIN MEH?:eek: MAI KONG JIAO WEY LA:p

The Oracle
12-11-2006, 04:54 PM
U COOK CURRY ON TV, I NEVER KAOPEH, NOW I COOK CURRY ON LOMAN U KAOBU.

U AND LOMAN SHARE SAME HOLE IS IT? OR BOTH U BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

i want to fuck your pussy, you cheeby kia. know only how to talk cock, got a lot of cock inside your mouth is it?

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Whatever issue you have with romance, you can direct it to him, but by dragging Fon in and calling others by the name in red shows what kind of person you are. I'm getting very disgusted by your bullshit.

PLEASE DON'T SAY UNTIL YOU ALL ARE SAINT LAH.

DAU TAOTHIS FORUM GOT SO MANY DAU TAO. HOW MANY OF YOU MARRIED FUCK BEHIND YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND. WANT TALK ABOUT DISGUST AND MORALS, TAKE A MIRROR AND LOOK AT YOUR OWNSELF FIRST LAH

IF LOAMANCE IS YOUR SON, THEN FON IS YOUR DAUGHTER IN LAW IS IT?

I WANT YOU ALL TO OPEN YOUR EYES WHAT KIND OF SAD MAN THIS FON IS MARRYING

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 04:58 PM
i want to fuck your pussy, you cheeby kia. know only how to talk cock, got a lot of cock inside your mouth is it?

CUM FUCK ME RAW. THANK YOU.
U FUCK FINISH, MY TURN ON YOUR PUSSY. :D

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
i waiting also.:D

Alamak, aunt repentant you go and stir something at backstage is it? took so long to appear. You think tonite before 2359 really got show or not? :D

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Alamak, aunt repentant you go and stir something at backstage is it? took so long to appear. You think tonite before 2359 really got show or not?

how i know?:confused: I only know good show takes time like good wine takes time to brew. ;)

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 05:07 PM

DAU TAOTHIS FORUM GOT SO MANY DAU TAO. HOW MANY OF YOU MARRIED FUCK BEHIND YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND. WANT TALK ABOUT DISGUST AND MORALS, TAKE A MIRROR AND LOOK AT YOUR OWNSELF FIRST LAH

IF LOAMANCE IS YOUR SON, THEN FON IS YOUR DAUGHTER IN LAW IS IT?

I'm not a saint definately, but I'm sure I'm a few class above you. You're such a sad fuck, maybe you are upset because Fon choose to be with loman rather than you.

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Alamak, aunt repentant you go and stir something at backstage is it? took so long to appear. You think tonite before 2359 really got show or not? :D

U WANT SEE SOME SHOW HOR. I GIVE YOU SOME PREVIEW 1ST.

THAT TIME I IN HATYAI MET UP WITH BRO TV AND BRO TV DID TELL ME SOME MARKETING PLANS ON MLM. BREAST CREAM ONE.

I LISTEN BIT ONLY LAH, BECAUSE I MORE INTERESTED IN GIRLS BREASTS.

WHEN I COME BACK SINGAPORE, MET UP WITH MR ROMANCE AT GOLDEN MILE WITH OTHER GROUP OF BROTHERS. I DON'T KNOW THEN ROMANCE DRUNK OR NOT, HE TELL ME TV DON'T BELIEVE HIS MLM. IS BLUFF PEOPLE AND CHEAT THEIR MONEY ONE.

I TREAT EVERYONE AS A BROTHER. TO INVESTR OR NO INVEST I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF. BUT TO HEAR MR ROMANCE SPEAK BAD ABOUT ANOTHER BRO IN REAL LIFE, I 1 EAR IN 1 EAR OUT. LIKE DAT CONSIDERED HE CHEEBY MOUTH OR NOT?

THIS IS JUST 1 CASE ONLY.

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 05:11 PM

Yo aunt repentant, the story you're waiting for finally come out liao, but only a bit. :p Use your kanghu and stir it quick quick. :D

nanog69
12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
WHEN I COME BACK SINGAPORE, MET UP WITH MR ROMANCE AT GOLDEN MILE WITH OTHER GROUP OF BROTHERS. I DON'T KNOW THEN ROMANCE DRUNK OR NOT, HE TELL ME TV DON'T BELIEVE HIS MLM. IS BLUFF PEOPLE AND CHEAT THEIR MONEY ONE.

He is not wrong. Thaivisitor aka TV had already being exposed as a cheat and untruthful conster. For the breast enhancement scam, the promised dividend was not given until senior samster like Nirvana had to post here a couple of times to chase for it. The payout came from the money collected from his web business scam. This is one of the MLM trick.

Regards
Nanog69

nanog69
12-11-2006, 06:23 PM
Mr.romantic
IF U CAN COME MY HOUSE AND FIND FON, I THINK U CAN GO JUMP DOWN FROM MY HOUSE LOL.....

No need to hint here and there. Let me say it for you - Mr Romance and Fon is getting married, and many samsters know about it because thaivisitors has been talking bad about them behind their backs. Yes, even the misundertanding between Kung and Fon over Mr Romance. Now how do I know? From thaivisitor's big mouth of cos. :rolleyes:

Regards
Nanog69

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 06:35 PM
wow....good. got story come out liao.:D

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 06:39 PM
He is not wrong. Thaivisitor aka TV had already being exposed as a cheat and untruthful conster.

Yo i disagree on this. This depends on the time factor when lomance badmouth TV. if it is after TV being exposed or after tv break friendship with him, then is diff case. If he was still friend with TV at that time, and he bad mouth like tat then is no good.

INTENT is the word here. Not the word truth.;)

Tv only admit take commision. he never admit con ppl $$. unless u make him admit, wat has been said abt the conning part can not be brought. so u wan to make him admit?

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 06:40 PM
I TREAT EVERYONE AS A BROTHER. TO INVESTR OR NO INVEST I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF. BUT TO HEAR MR ROMANCE SPEAK BAD ABOUT ANOTHER BRO IN REAL LIFE, I 1 EAR IN 1 EAR OUT. LIKE DAT CONSIDERED HE CHEEBY MOUTH OR NOT?

when did tat happen? the time factor is very important.:cool:

chanthira
12-11-2006, 06:52 PM

THIS FORUM GOT SO MANY DAU TAO. HOW MANY OF YOU MARRIED FUCK BEHIND YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND. WANT TALK ABOUT DISGUST AND MORALS, TAKE A MIRROR AND LOOK AT YOUR OWNSELF FIRST LAH

Of course they fuck around :p
So you don't?:eek:

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 07:13 PM
hahahaha....Bro u finally come out liao huh?
Hehehe... Why not? Me have not been hiding at all, just too lazy to post mah.
You also ! , why suddenly pop out from nowhere:D

Full Monty
12-11-2006, 07:15 PM
A nobody with no clue.
Why need to direct people to your thread?
Who are you actually?

Bring back Khun Taurus!

i'm afraid that khun taurus has exile himself out of the forum liao like "someone" else. saying sian liao this & that lar and in the end turn up in HYAD website talking cock with conman. fucking 2 head snake, i knew it right from the start.

Full Monty
12-11-2006, 07:19 PM
Hehehe... Why not? Me have not been hiding at all, just too lazy to post mah.
You also ! , why suddenly pop out from nowhere.

devil73 also never hid, but with his bro taurus in HYAD website tcss together mah, you dunno meh? btw, is da chang jin tcss there also? :D

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 07:27 PM
U MUST HAVE LIKE A CERTAIN PART OF HER, ......... YOU, U SAY I PSYCHO. U SAY ME LIKE DAT GOOD MEH SHOULD I HELP OR DON'T HEPL YOU
Eh, this sentence sound familiar:rolleyes:

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Eh, this sentence sound familiar.

does this look more familiar "you like that say me good meh" :D

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 07:50 PM
i'm afraid that khun taurus has exile himself out of the forum liao like "someone" else. saying sian liao this & that lar and in the end turn up in HYAD website talking cock with conman. fucking 2 head snake, i knew it right from the start.

You have to understand Khun Taurus difficulties mah, he got not much choice too.
His boat has to follow the winds direction :p

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 07:54 PM
You have to understand Khun Taurus difficulties mah, he got not much choice too.
His boat has to follow the winds direction :p

his boat kenna blow by chee hong to 2 head snake island liao. :D

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 08:01 PM
devil73 also never hid, but with his bro taurus in HYAD website tcss together mah, you dunno meh? btw, is da chang jin tcss there also?

Devil went to HYAD website liao?
oic, me seldom visit HYAD, dun know got tcss session

Da Chang Jin also there? She migrated to Thailand liao? :confused:

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM

Da Chang Jin also there? She migrated to Thailand liao?

:D maybe but you can find da chang jin in HYAD also :D

krathong
12-11-2006, 08:10 PM
No need to hint here and there. Let me say it for you - Mr Romance and Fon is getting married, and many samsters know about it because thaivisitors has been talking bad about them behind their backs. Yes, even the misundertanding between Kung and Fon over Mr Romance. Now how do I know? From thaivisitor's big mouth of cos.

Regards
Nanog69

He has one hellya of a BIG mouth! :D

krathong
12-11-2006, 08:11 PM
wow....good. got story come out liao.

Remember to stir more shit hor. :p

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Remember to stir more shit hor.

Now is tirak shit change plot. lovers fighting.:D

M.Scofield
12-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Smell something cooking here, and can also feel the heat. let see what is coming up next.:D

Scofield:p

krathong
12-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Now is tirak shit change plot. lovers fighting.

Which tirak fight with which tirak?:confused:

DarkAss
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM

Da Chang Jin also there? She migrated to Thailand liao? :confused:
Someone calling for ME ? ? ?
In HYAD, WE welcome All ASS Defenders! ! ! Either Devil or Da Chang Jin...
ALL ARE WELCOME ! ! !

Are you interested to join US? ? ?

Mr.romance
12-11-2006, 10:33 PM

THAT TIME I IN HATYAI MET UP WITH BRO TV AND BRO TV DID TELL ME SOME MARKETING PLANS ON MLM. BREAST CREAM ONE.

I LISTEN BIT ONLY LAH, BECAUSE I MORE INTERESTED IN GIRLS BREASTS.

THIS IS JUST 1 CASE ONLY.
This is not true..Like I Say I had nothing to hide...I don con or borrow money from others...Next please...

Mr.romance
12-11-2006, 10:39 PM
No need to hint here and there. Let me say it for you - Mr Romance and Fon is getting married, and many samsters know about it because thaivisitors has been talking bad about them behind their backs. Yes, even the misundertanding between Kung and Fon over Mr Romance. Now how do I know? From thaivisitor's big mouth of cos.

Regards
Nanog69
tks for clearing the air Nanog...I will like to make some statements & then I will sit back, relax & wait for the show...In fact, my popcorns, Coke & hotdog are all ready...I am munching now...I had receive calls from bros & they are also like me, waiting for the show...So I urge my supporters not to deduct Romantic or Raaks points so that they can post watever they wan & cannot find excuses. Like I say, I did nothing wrong to bros here, Nothing to hide, in fact my money is conned instead of I conned peoples money...

A Big Thank U to all my Supporters...Now the curtain shall rolled up soon for the Show...
:)

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 10:43 PM
A Big Thank U to all my Supporters...Now the curtain shall rolled up soon for the Show...

i wait until neck long long liao the show haven start. now still advertisment.:(

jodunreallycare
12-11-2006, 10:51 PM
i wait until neck long long liao the show haven start. now still advertisment.:(You lucky not like last time go cinema knn still got INTERVAL one ah. That's the time to go out and buy kacang puteh and go toilet but remember bring ticket stubs if not usher, not sing Yeah that guy but aisle usher dun let you come in

jodunreallycare
12-11-2006, 10:53 PM
He has one hellya of a BIG mouth! :DRomance is TeeVee's son so if son got cheeby mouth then father got even bigger cheeby mouth.

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 11:00 PM
i wait until neck long long liao the show haven start. now still advertisment.

aunt repentant

Be patient, i also see a lot of advertisement same as you. :D

jodunreallycare
12-11-2006, 11:02 PM
He is not wrong. Thaivisitor aka TV had already being exposed as a cheat and untruthful conster. For the breast enhancement scam, the promised dividend was not given until senior samster like Nirvana had to post here a couple of times to chase for it. The payout came from the money collected from his web business scam. This is one of the MLM trick.

Regards
Nanog69Then Nirvana got his money back? Where is the chase money thread? Like this if return money is not con leh. Why until now no one come out say truthfully kena con how much etc etc the details? Scare TeeVee post personal details? Everything here very vague now shift attention too Romance. Then TV total scam how much how he scam who he scam etc why no one come forward? MIDNIGHT TONIGHT I buy circle seats oredi

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 11:17 PM
Then Nirvana got his money back? Where is the chase money thread? Like this if return money is not con leh. Why until now no one come out say truthfully kena con how much etc etc the details? Scare TeeVee post personal details? Everything here very vague now shift attention too Romance. Then TV total scam how much how he scam who he scam etc why no one come forward? MIDNIGHT TONIGHT I buy circle seats oredi

thread deleted by ex moderator/conman tee vee lah!what else is new

all the details also posted but now the entire thread deleted.nevermind,nanog69 got archive those details.

Midnite soon.romantic where?backstage doing last min makeup??:D

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 11:19 PM
i wait until neck long long liao the show haven start. now still advertisment.:(

sir,can i have your seat no.??

oic..you got vip ticket at the mosh pit specially catered for you!:p

Red_Perrier1099
12-11-2006, 11:22 PM
30 mins to show time......faster chope seats........:p

Garage1
12-11-2006, 11:23 PM

oic..you got vip ticket at the mosh pit specially catered for you!:p

aiya, this show wont even start, why? because all these so called actors all will end it by saying, THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD, LETS MOVE ON :D

Cyber@id
12-11-2006, 11:27 PM
aiya, this show wont even start, why? because all these so called actors all will end it by saying, THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD, LETS MOVE ON

Bro Garage1

I nearly laugh my pants off seeing this...but it does rings a bell, does it? :D I camp here also liao.

Regards

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 11:29 PM
aiya, this show wont even start, why? because all these so called actors all will end it by saying, THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD, LETS MOVE ON

my sentiments exactly.

nevermind,we will get sit stirrer to harass the main actor romantic!use shit throw his face!:D

jodunreallycare
12-11-2006, 11:29 PM

oic..you got vip ticket at the mosh pit specially catered for you!:pknn cheeby how come he go mosh pit? this one stage show or cinema movie? Cheeby I demand director's box now. I paid 3 k for this ticket you know:mad:

jodunreallycare
12-11-2006, 11:32 PM
thread deleted by ex moderator/conman tee vee lah!what else is new

all the details also posted but now the entire thread deleted.nevermind,nanog69 got archive those details.

Midnite soon.romantic where?backstage doing last min makeup??:Dnanog69 if you can repost pls I want to know who got back money and who never. He see my small dick? I find professionals go find him

KLKOOL
12-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Can arrange a trip together if got chance.

I also interested leh... :p

One69shoT
12-11-2006, 11:36 PM

May I know where to find this archive?

Noni Juice
12-11-2006, 11:37 PM
knn cheeby how come he go mosh pit? this one stage show or cinema movie? Cheeby I demand director's box now. I paid 3 k for this ticket you know

that one i cannot help leh.i only selling noni juice outside theatre.

u also investor??go nanog69 website at his signature there can liao..also can pm him.he very steady one!

Mr.romantic
12-11-2006, 11:59 PM
This is not true..Like I Say I had nothing to hide...I don con or borrow money from others...Next please...

I NEVER SAY YOU CON OR BORROW MONEY. 4 MINS TO SHOW TIME, ANOTHER CASE FOR YOU ALL TO READ, U WANT ME RELEASE TO PUBLIC WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ABOUT NAEMLO. I MYSELF NEVER MET NAEMLO AND THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM YOUR OWN CHEEBY MOUTH.

ANOTHER CASE COMING UP. :mad:

KLKOOL
13-11-2006, 12:01 AM

Well... I have normally standing by the sidelines... But i find your postings just full of shit... if you wanna say something then say it... why find trouble with people asking about certain Farm Gals??? I happen to know she is well and doing fine... So just get one with it and say what you want... my popcorn getting cold liao

Cyber@id
13-11-2006, 12:04 AM
All Bros

I think we all kena TVed liao, or maybe romantic is talking about CB time which I don't know what time is that.

Will stay for another half hour before I go to sleep.

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Well... I have normally standing by the sidelines... But i find your postings just full of shit... if you wanna say something then say it... why find trouble with people asking about certain Farm Gals??? I happen to know she is well and doing fine... So just get one with it and say what you want... my popcorn getting cold liao

IF U WANT TO FUCK ME, PLEASE TURN BEHIND FEW PAGES AND SEE WHO START FUCK WHO FIRST.

I AM NOT AGAINST ANYONE HERE, ONLY LOMAN FOR HIS CHEEBY MOUTH. IF U ALL WANT TO BE GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM, TELL HIM YOUR DEEPEST SECRETS AND SEE ONE DAY WHETHER HE WILL THREATEN YOU ALL WITH IT? DARE OR NOT?

WHO DARE PLEASE POST YOUR NICK HERE. THOSE DON'T DARE, THEN I GUESS JUST AIR TALK

krathong
13-11-2006, 12:08 AM
All Bros

I think we all kena TVed liao, or maybe romantic is talking about CB time which I don't know what time is that.

Maybe he is referring to bangkok time? now only 11pm plus...:p

Noni Juice
I NEVER SAY YOU CON OR BORROW MONEY. 4 MINS TO SHOW TIME, ANOTHER CASE FOR YOU ALL TO READ, U WANT ME RELEASE TO PUBLIC WHAT YOU SAID TO ME ABOUT NAEMLO. I MYSELF NEVER MET NAEMLO AND THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM YOUR OWN CHEEBY MOUTH.

ANOTHER CASE COMING UP.

wa lau ey,faster leh..still showing trailer?

Mr.romantic
All Bros

CASE STUDY

NAEMLO I NEVER MET HIM BEFORE. NOT THAT I WANT BRING HIM IN.

I WAS TOLD DON'T CHEONG WITH NAEMLO IF U HAVE FEMALE PARTNERS. WHY? NAEMLO LIKE TO GROPE THEM.

WHO TELL ME? MR ROMANCE. :mad:

KLKOOL
13-11-2006, 12:09 AM
... Still waiting... yawn... lucky Arsenal vs Liverpool on...

Cyber@id
13-11-2006, 12:09 AM
IF U WANT TO FUCK ME, PLEASE TURN BEHIND FEW PAGES AND SEE WHO START FUCK WHO FIRST.

I AM NOT AGAINST ANYONE HERE, ONLY LOMAN FOR HIS CHEEBY MOUTH. IF U ALL WANT TO BE GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM, TELL HIM YOUR DEEPEST SECRETS AND SEE ONE DAY WHETHER HE WILL THREATEN YOU ALL WITH IT? DARE OR NOT?

WHO DARE PLEASE POST YOUR NICK HERE. THOSE DON'T DARE, THEN I GUESS JUST AIR TALK

You mean you are posting with your real nick? :confused: Stop pot calling the kettle black. :mad:

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 12:12 AM
that one i cannot help leh.i only selling noni juice outside theatre.

u also investor??go nanog69 website at his signature there can liao..also can pm him.he very steady one!ok thanks now I gathering details if i find out TV pattern with me then I will screen my own RA movie for all to see.

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 12:15 AM
CASE STUDY

I WAS TOLD DON'T CHEONG WITH NAEMLO IF U HAVE FEMALE PARTNERS. WHY? NAEMLO LIKE TO GROPE THEM.

WHO TELL ME? MR ROMANCE. :mad:Best Best now introducing NAEMLO do a cameo. knn only like this? like this call expose? Cheeby i stay up watch midnight you give me this kind of boring show I demand refund!!! Better have part 2

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Best Best now introducing NAEMLO do a cameo. knn only like this? like this call expose? Cheeby i stay up watch midnight you give me this kind of boring show I demand refund!!! Better have part 2

THEN WHAT U ALL WANT? U ALL WANT ME EXPOSE REAL NAME, PHOTO OR WHEREABOUTS?

IF THIS IS WHAT ALL U ALL WANT ME TO SHOW, THEN GIVE ME A HOLLER HERE. IS THIS WHAT U ALL WANT NOW!!!!!!!!:mad:

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 12:21 AM
ok thanks now I gathering details if i find out TV pattern with me then I will screen my own RA movie for all to see.

no problem.u r most welcome.

hope got another new show.:D

KLKOOL
13-11-2006, 12:25 AM
..... run out of popcorn liao.... mebbe we should start singing campfire songs now.... lalalalalala...

Noni Juice

IF THIS IS WHAT ALL U ALL WANT ME TO SHOW, THEN GIVE ME A HOLLER HERE. IS THIS WHAT U ALL WANT NOW!!!!!!!!

knn,is this all you got?this type of half past 6 show!chee bye,make until like you got nice show but thats all you can offer?

knn,i want go CASE complain!:rolleyes:

jodunreallycare

IF THIS IS WHAT ALL U ALL WANT ME TO SHOW, THEN GIVE ME A HOLLER HERE. IS THIS WHAT U ALL WANT NOW!!!!!!!!:mad:I NEVER COME TO WATCH BORING SHOW. I CAME TO WATCH HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER OF THE YEAR WITH LOTS OF ACTION VIOLENCE GOOD PLOT AND WILL KEEP EVERYONE TALKING FOR MONTHS.

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 12:28 AM
..... run out of popcorn liao.... mebbe we should start singing campfire songs now.... lalalalalala...LOL Lomantic CMI cheeby REFREE KAYU REFREE KAYU!!! Cheeby still no good show we tear down cinema.

JWNY
13-11-2006, 12:34 AM
A spectator like me just missed 28 minutes of the Arsenal/Liverpool game...for this? :cool:

JWNY

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Now ROMANCE must be saying heng ah neng ah

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 12:37 AM
no problem.u r most welcome.

hope got another new show.:Ddun worry if i do show is will be top grossing movie. with everything inside including MURDER. Stay tune

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 12:37 AM
LOL Lomantic CMI cheeby REFREE KAYU REFREE KAYU!!! Cheeby still no good show we tear down cinema.

excavator and bulldozers on standby!:D

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 12:40 AM
A spectator like me just missed 28 minutes of the Arsenal/Liverpool game...for this?

JWNY

brother

whats the score now?:o :D

krathong
13-11-2006, 12:40 AM
LOL Lomantic CMI cheeby REFREE KAYU REFREE KAYU!!! Cheeby still no good show we tear down cinema.

Nabey Namelo must be squeezing his balls for what has been thrown here...:p

thaihare
13-11-2006, 12:41 AM
thailand nowadays like bombs...Bring in the bomb squad.....:)

excavator and bulldozers on standby!:D

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Went to nanog69 website, no achives, deleted. Need nanog's assistance for details. OK NOW BACK TO CHANTING FOR SHOW REFUND

JWNY
13-11-2006, 12:45 AM
brother

whats the score now?:o the score 1 - 0 (Arsenal, Flamini 40 min) bro...:)

JWNY

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 12:47 AM
CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO? SINCE U ALL WANT SEE SHOW, I UPLOAD PHOTO FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. HOW ABOUT THIS?:p

Red_Perrier1099
13-11-2006, 12:51 AM
CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO? SINCE U ALL WANT SEE SHOW, I UPLOAD PHOTO FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. HOW ABOUT THIS?:p

go to an image hosting site and upload you photo there. then use the link and put it here.

knn, you better come out with a show if not i ask my "bros" to zap you. :rolleyes:

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 12:52 AM
Went to nanog69 website, no achives, deleted. Need nanog's assistance for details.

hmm,bro,think u pm bro nanog69.he will be glad to help.:) maybe he keep inside his laptop/desktop.

bro JWNY

kam sia so much.:D

JWNY
CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO? SINCE U ALL WANT SEE SHOW, I UPLOAD PHOTO FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. HOW ABOUT THIS?:p Use a photobucket account....www.photobucket.com

bro Noni Juice...mai bpen rai karp

JWNY

Cyber@id

Can you tell us what photo first or not? I'm not going to see some ppl wife photo here, it got nothing to do with romance's being 2.5 kia or whatever.

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 12:54 AM
CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO? SINCE U ALL WANT SEE SHOW, I UPLOAD PHOTO FOR YOU ALL TO SEE. HOW ABOUT THIS?

hurry!we want the photos!photos!photos!:D

knn,later dun come in say cant upload,always hang,got frog image etc..bulldozers and excavator as well as bomb squad all here standby!:p

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Can you tell us what photo first or not? I'm not going to see some ppl wife photo here, it got nothing to do with romance's being 2.5 kia or whatever.

dun later show some bkk massage parlour photo or some girl photo.that one can always go sammyboy link exchange plaza!we want juicy photos about what u threaten Mr romance!

Mr.romance
13-11-2006, 12:58 AM
CASE STUDY

WHO TELL ME? MR ROMANCE. :mad:
Naemlo also in the Pic...anymore...please try something more imaginative, everyone wans to C the show more interesting than at the Emirates Stadium...I had nothing to hide...
If I meet Naemlo I will fuck him in the face, no need to talk behind him.

Where is Case study 3?

Red_Perrier1099
13-11-2006, 12:59 AM
the photo must be super high resolution.........take so long to upload.......:rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Can you tell us what photo first or not? I'm not going to see some ppl wife photo here, it got nothing to do with romance's being 2.5 kia for whatever.

I ASK YOU NOW. WHY YOU BOTHERED WHAT PHOTO IS BEING POSTED? U ALL KEEP PRESSURE ME WANT SEE SHOW. NOW I WANT POST SHOW, U ASK ME TO INFORM YOU ALL WHAT PHOTTO THAT I AM SHOWING. I DO ANYTHING NOW I HAVE TO ASK YOU ALL FOR PERMISSION IS IT? ANSWER ME!!!! U ALL SEE SAMMYBOY'S FORUM SEE UNTIL VERY SONG HOR. EVERYTIME SEE GIRL PHOTOS. U ALL GOT THINK THE GIRL IS SOMEBODY'S WIFE OR SOMEBODY'S DAUGHTER OR NOT? NOW I HAVEN'T POST ANY THING, U SAY YOU DON'T WANT SEE SOME PPL WIFE PHOTO. WHAT JUSTICE IS HERTE? SAMMYBOY FORUM CAN DISCUSS AND SEE PHOTO NOW U ALL WANT ME TO LET YOU ALL QUALIFY THE PHOTO. WHO U THINK U ARE?

I ASK EVERYONE HERE.

CYBERAIDS
ORALCUR
NONEED JUICE
KLKOOL
REDPERRIER1099
UNREPENTANT
JWNY
JODUNREALLYCARE
THAIHARE
KRATHOONG

WHAT SAY YOU ALL. 10 OF YOU. YOU ALL VOTE WANT ME TO POST PHOTO OR NOT. DON'T ASK ME WHAT PHOTO IT IS. BUT IF MAJORITY SAY NO, I DON'T POST. IF MAJORITY WANT, I POST OUT. WHY I ASK YOU ALL, BECAUSE NOW CYBERAIDS WANT TO QUALIFY PHOTO FIRST. WHO HE THINK HE IS? BOSS?:mad:

Mr.romance
13-11-2006, 01:02 AM
the photo must be super high resolution.........take so long to upload.......:rolleyes:
Nw already Thailand Time 0100...my popcorn has finished...BURP...
Shall I get some Nachos with Melted Cheese???

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:04 AM

THE PHOTO VERY NICE. I SEE THE PHOTO AND PAH CHIU CHENG THATS WHY TAKE SO LONG. CUM LIAO, SPRAY ON MY MONITOR. HAVE TO SPEND SOME TIME TO WIPE. VERY STICKY. DON'T TELL ME I CANNOT SEE PHOTO AND PAH CHIU CHENG? LOL.....

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 01:07 AM
WHAT SAY YOU ALL. 10 OF YOU. YOU ALL VOTE WANT ME TO POST PHOTO OR NOT. DON'T ASK ME WHAT PHOTO IT IS. BUT IF MAJORITY SAY NO, I DON'T POST. IF MAJORITY WANT, I POST OUT. WHY I ASK YOU ALL, BECAUSE NOW CYBERAIDS WANT TO QUALIFY PHOTO FIRST. WHO HE THINK HE IS? BOSS?

knn lah,want post just post lah..cb,kao pei kao bu for what fuck?

i think u got nothing to post lah.all talk shit and crap.knn,waste my fucking time.or only got some half fuck photo u scare post liao ppl fuck you upside down is it?:mad:

really cheebye face lah you!want post still must ask ppl to vote for fuck

KLKOOL
13-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Yawnzz.... we do the tango... then the polka... now the waltz... seems like this dance is getting nowhere...

Cyber@id
13-11-2006, 01:10 AM
Nw already Thailand Time 0100...my popcorn has finished...BURP...
Shall I get some Nachos with Melted Cheese???

Loman

This fucker's real intention is out, he got nothing to prove you wrong, he just wanna stir shit by posting the picture only. Low class, i can only say that. :mad:

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 01:16 AM
THE PHOTO VERY NICE. I SEE THE PHOTO AND PAH CHIU CHENG THATS WHY TAKE SO LONG. CUM LIAO, SPRAY ON MY MONITOR. HAVE TO SPEND SOME TIME TO WIPE. VERY STICKY. DON'T TELL ME I CANNOT SEE PHOTO AND PAH CHIU CHENG? LOL.....

ask you post photo,1.09am u private messaging for what fuck?upload lah!knn..

jodunreallycare
nbcb nnkc knn now even MR ROMANCE himself come in here to taunt you. CCB Romantic might everyone high got nothing to show. BALEK KAMPONG LAH. Cheeby if i you go and die lah wan to snook Romance now let Romance fuck you. you HOR GAO KAN LAH! POST PHOTO WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS AH?

JWNY
Bros...going to ZZzzzzzz....

10 people vote...5-5 also LL right?? need odd number...;)

Night

JWNY

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Loman

This fucker's real intention is out, he got nothing to prove you wrong, he just wanna stir shit by posting the picture only. Low class, i can only say that. :mad:

IS IT? IF I UPLOAD A SLANDEROUS PM FROM LOMAN, WHAT WILL YOU DO? U APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO ME IN FORUM? DID I SAY WHAT PHOTO I UPLOAD? U ALL KEEP THINKING I AM LOW CLASS. U ALL ARE ASSUMING I AM SLANDERING HIM

WILL ALL THOSE WHO FUCK ME NOW HERE APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO ME IF I PROVE WHAT MR ROMANCE SLANDER BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
13-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Bros...going to ZZzzzzzz....

10 people vote...5-5 also LL right?? need odd number...;)

Night

JWNY

Then I abstain lorr... left 9 can gua... heheheheh

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:21 AM
We super suay ccb get conned by TV then bad mouth by Romance now even Romantic make fun of us. KNNBCCB Romantic you fucking cheeby kia still dare call Romance 25 kia. Now even he come in fuck you you can take it? Go sleep with snake "in hokkien"

Garage1
13-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Loman

Let me say something familiar, ......... whether or not romantic got show or no show, its not our business, so as outsider , we shld not be involved, this will be my last post in this thread and lets all move on :D

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:24 AM
IS IT? IF I UPLOAD A SLANDEROUS PM FROM LOMAN, WHAT WILL YOU DO? U APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO ME IN FORUM? DID I SAY WHAT PHOTO I UPLOAD? U ALL KEEP THINKING I AM LOW CLASS. U ALL ARE ASSUMING I AM SLANDERING HIM

WILL ALL THOSE WHO FUCK ME NOW HERE APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO ME IF I PROVE WHAT MR ROMANCE SLANDER BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK? :rolleyes:FUCK U! NOW YOU HAVE THINGS TO POST OR NOT? YOU WANT TO POST OR NOT? DUN TALK SO MUCH COCK. YO SAY SEE SHOW NOW LEFT US HANGING. SEE YOU MOTHER LAU CHEEBY LAH. ASK YOUR MOTHER COME HOR GAO KAN LET US SEE. NOTHING TO POST THEN DUN TALK SO MUCH COCK. SHOW US THE PHOTOS B4 WE DECIDE TO FUCK YOU OR NOT!!!

WorldSexGuide
Let me say something familiar, ......... whether or not romantic got show or no show, its not our business, so as outsider , we shld not be involved, this will be my last post in this thread and lets all move on :D

He announced to the whole of sammyboy going to have show 2359......but now no show....just move on??????????????????
:mad:

Noni Juice
WILL ALL THOSE WHO FUCK ME NOW HERE APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO ME IF I PROVE WHAT MR ROMANCE SLANDER BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACK? :rolleyes:

talk and talk again!faster leh..all getting tired of your tua kang talk

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:25 AM
We super suay ccb get conned by TV then bad mouth by Romance now even Romantic make fun of us. KNNBCCB Romantic you fucking cheeby kia still dare call Romance 25 kia. Now even he come in fuck you you can take it? Go sleep with snake "in hokkien"

I HAVE A COUPLE OF SLANDEROUS PM FROM MR ROMANCE. IF I PROVE THAT HE GOT CHEEBY MOUTH, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WHY NOT I UP ALL THE STAKES. WHOEVER WANT BET WITH ME, WE PLAY WITH REPUTATION POINTS. WHATEVER REPUTATION POINTS YOU ALL HAVE. IF I CAN PROVE THAT MR ROMANCE DID SLANDER, ALL THE POINTS TRANSFER TO ME AND U GUYS START FROM 0 POINTS. IF I LOSE. I APOLOGISE TO MR ROMANCE PUBLICLY HERE IN SAMMYBOYFORUM.

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Let me say something familiar, ......... whether or not romantic got show or no show, its not our business, so as outsider , we shld not be involved, this will be my last post in this thread and lets all move on :DCANNOT MOVE ON, VERY HOT NOW. I NOT OUTSIDER I KENA CONNED BY TV AND ROMANE IS HIS SON SO ALL RELATED

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:28 AM
He announced to the whole of sammyboy going to have show 2359......but now no show....just move on??????????????????
:mad:CAN CAUSE RIOTS ONE. WORK UP UP THEN LEAVE US HANGING. KNNBCCB!!!

Garage1
13-11-2006, 01:29 AM

haha, this forum is like that lah, all the super actors or laojiao will say lets move on!.. phui! i think this move on aka suah lah is started by tv

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:29 AM
I HAVE A COUPLE OF SLANDEROUS PM FROM MR ROMANCE. IF I PROVE THAT HE GOT CHEEBY MOUTH, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

WHY NOT I UP ALL THE STAKES. WHOEVER WANT BET WITH ME, WE PLAY WITH REPUTATION POINTS. WHATEVER REPUTATION POINTS YOU ALL HAVE. IF I CAN PROVE THAT MR ROMANCE DID SLANDER, ALL THE POINTS TRANSFER TO ME AND U GUYS START FROM 0 POINTS. IF I LOSE. I APOLOGISE TO MR ROMANCE PUBLICLY HERE IN SAMMYBOYFORUM.NO ONE CARES LAH! JUST POST WHAT DIRT YOU HAVE. WE WANT TO SEE SHOW. NOW NO SHOW. SHOW US THE SHOW THEN WE SAY GOOD SHOW OR NOT. PLEASE LAH GOT WHAT JUST POST UPLOAD ANYTHING!!!

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:30 AM

PEOPLE ALL SAY I TUA KANG, AND START TO ZAP ME. EVEN IF I MODERATED, NEVERMIND. NOW I WANT ASK EVERYONE OUT HERE DO U ALL DARE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE BY FORFEITING ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS TO ME IF TODAY I HAVE PM TO PROVE MR ROMANCE BADMOUTH SAMSTERS.

DO U ALL DARE? IF I CANNOT PRODUCE A PM, I APOLOGISE TO MR ROMANCE AND LEAVE THIS FORUM.

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 01:32 AM
PEOPLE ALL SAY I TUA KANG, AND START TO ZAP ME. EVEN IF I MODERATED, NEVERMIND. NOW I WANT ASK EVERYONE OUT HERE DO U ALL DARE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE BY FORFEITING ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS TO ME IF TODAY I HAVE PM TO PROVE MR ROMANCE BADMOUTH SAMSTERS.

DO U ALL DARE? IF I CANNOT PRODUCE A PM, I APOLOGISE TO MR ROMANCE AND LEAVE THIS FORUM.

eh,dont twist and turn leh.we want photos,not pm.cb,u sell roti prata is it?

Mr.romance
13-11-2006, 01:34 AM

WHY NOT I UP ALL THE STAKES. WHOEVER WANT BET WITH ME, WE PLAY WITH REPUTATION POINTS. WHATEVER REPUTATION POINTS YOU ALL HAVE. IF I CAN PROVE THAT MR ROMANCE DID SLANDER, ALL THE POINTS TRANSFER TO ME AND U GUYS START FROM 0 POINTS. IF I LOSE. I APOLOGISE TO MR ROMANCE PUBLICLY HERE IN SAMMYBOYFORUM.
I also wana up my stake x 10 times... bros we shall "ON" him...
Since rep pts so impt to u I can transfer mine to u willingly& the condition is u better aplogise to all bros here u had wasted our time here...& since my stake so BIG...I wan u to reveal who are u....I bet u dare

Cheers

Garage1

hor gao gan lah, what happ to yr by 2359 if he never apologise, i shall expose action packed story..haizz.. seriously, i think u deserve to be zap untill moderation

WorldSexGuide

you heard of the story call "Wolf come already"? :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:35 AM
NO ONE CARES LAH! JUST POST WHAT DIRT YOU HAVE. WE WANT TO SEE SHOW. NOW NO SHOW. SHOW US THE SHOW THEN WE SAY GOOD SHOW OR NOT. PLEASE LAH GOT WHAT JUST POST UPLOAD ANYTHING!!!

U GOT ONLY 4 POINTS. OF COURSE U GOT NOTHING TO LOSE. LOOK AT THOSE AT LEAST 50 POINTS. EVEN MR ROMANCE POINTS OF 138. U THINK MR ROMANCE DARE TO SACRIFICE ALL HIS REPUTATION POINTS PLUS HIS OWN REPUTATION IF I FIND A SINGLE PM THAT SHOWS HE BADMOUTH PEOPLE?

U ALL NOW TALK COCK. I SAY IF I WRONG, AND CANNOT PRODUCE PM, I APOLOGISE TO ROMANCE. U ALL LEH? ALL DON'T DARE? ZAP ME ABUSE ME LIAO NO BALLS TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE? IF YOU ALL STAND BY YOUR FRIEND MR ROMANCE, TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE THEN? WHAT HAVE YOU ALL GOT TO LOSE? OR YOU ALL NO CONFIDENCE IN MR ROMANCE AND SCARED LOSE ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS OVERNIGHT?

I WILL GET BOSS TO BE THE JUDGE AND WE SETTLE THIS THING ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Cyber@id
13-11-2006, 01:35 AM
All Bros

Time for me to sleep liao, got to work early in the morning. Everyone please enjoy the show if there is one.

Goodnight to all bros.

Regards

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:36 AM
Since rep pts so impt to u I can transfer mine to u willingly& the condition is u better aplogise to all bros here u had wasted our time here...& since my stake so BIG...I wan u to reveal who are u....I bet u dare

Cheers

138 POINTS FROM MR ROMANCE? ANYMORE PEOPLE WANT TO STAND BY MR ROMANCE?

I 1 TIME MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU BECOME MODERATED ON 1 SINGLE DAY BECAUSE I AM VERY CONFIDENT NOW THAT ALL YOUR POINTS WILL BECOME MINE.:rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:37 AM
All Bros

Time for me to sleep liao, got to work early in the morning. Everyone please enjoy the show if there is one.

Goodnight to all bros.

Regards

CYBERAIDS RUN LIAO AH, WHEN I ISSUE CHALLENGE ON POINTS TRANSFER, ALL RUN AWAY?:rolleyes:

Mr.romance
13-11-2006, 01:38 AM
eh,dont twist and turn leh.we want photos,not pm.cb,u sell roti prata is it?
Hi prata plus egg, plus onion & banana

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 01:39 AM

I 1 TIME MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU BECOME MODERATED ON 1 SINGLE DAY BECAUSE I AM VERY CONFIDENT NOW THAT ALL YOUR POINTS WILL BECOME MINE.

i on you lah.knn,make sure phtos also come out.if not,let me spit on your chee bye face!:D

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:40 AM

Cheers

BTW, ALL YOUR SO-CALLED BROS WHO STAND BY YOU ALL RUN AWAY WHEN I CHALLENGE THEM WITH THE POINTS. IF THEY TRUST YOU SO MUCH, WHY DON'T THEY DARE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE?

138 POINTS FROM MR ROMANCE? ANYMORE?
U MAKE SURE YOU SPREAD THE NEWS ALL AROUND THE FORUM. MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE SAMSTER BROTHER OF YOURS KNOW OF THIS CHALLENGE AND WE SHALL SEE WHO IS LYING ALL THIS WHILE.
FAIR ENOUGH?

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:43 AM
i on you lah.knn,make sure phtos also come out.if not,let me spit on your chee bye face!:D

LATEST UPDATE

MR ROMANCE 138 POINTS
+NONI JUICE 17 POINTS
+CYBER@ID 58 POINTS
===================
TOTAL= 213 POINTS

surachai

I 1 TIME MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU BECOME MODERATED ON 1 SINGLE DAY BECAUSE I AM VERY CONFIDENT NOW THAT ALL YOUR POINTS WILL BECOME MINE.:rolleyes:

Hey i think you really need psychotic help leh...If u need recommendation I can help cos some of the best doctors in Bkk are my friends. They quite good in dealing with people who has been jilted by WLs.

Notice I dun write in caps anymore? Cos i realy pity u man...Dunno how u can take it when taunted by so many people..even by the person u swore to bring down. SIGH...:rolleyes:

Cyber@id
CYBERAIDS RUN LIAO AH, WHEN I ISSUE CHALLENGE ON POINTS TRANSFER, ALL RUN AWAY?

I was about to log off when I saw your post. I on with you my points also, the points mean nothing to me. All bros, I make a move first keep me informed of what happened when I log in tomorrow.

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 01:44 AM
BTW, ALL YOUR SO-CALLED BROS WHO STAND BY YOU ALL RUN AWAY WHEN I CHALLENGE THEM WITH THE POINTS. IF THEY TRUST YOU SO MUCH, WHY DON'T THEY DARE TO TAKE UP MY CHALLENGE?

138 POINTS FROM MR ROMANCE? ANYMORE?
U MAKE SURE YOU SPREAD THE NEWS ALL AROUND THE FORUM. MAKE SURE EVERY SINGLE SAMSTER BROTHER OF YOURS KNOW OF THIS CHALLENGE AND WE SHALL SEE WHO IS LYING ALL THIS WHILE.
FAIR ENOUGH?

eh,roti prata man..all jai ba liao.stop making any more prata.we expect a show at 2359hrs.not a roti prata food fest.

you challenge romance to apologise,he did not.u say u will post some shit out.until now,all we have heard from you is some peany news.where is the shocking news and photoos?

one by one.settle your 1st claim than start your 2nd challenge~!:D

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Hey i think you really need psychotic help leh...If u need recommendation I can help cos some of the best doctors in Bkk are my friends. They quite good in dealing with people who has been jilted by WLs.

Notice I dun write in caps anymore? Cos i realy pity u man...Dunno how u can take it when taunted by so many people..even by the person u swore to bring down. SIGH...:rolleyes:

U REGISTER IN SEP 2003. U HAVE MANY REP POWER HOR. 19 REPUTATION REP POINTS, U WANT TO RISK YOUR NICK YOU REGISTERED IN YEAR 2003 FOR MR ROMANCE? THINK IT OVER

surachai
13-11-2006, 01:45 AM
LATEST UPDATE

MR ROMANCE 138 POINTS
+NONI JUICE 17 POINTS
===================
TOTAL= 155POINTS

By the way u, ask for pple's points what do you stake in return?;)

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:47 AM
CYBERAIDS RUN LIAO AH, WHEN I ISSUE CHALLENGE ON POINTS TRANSFER, ALL RUN AWAY?:rolleyes:FUCK U ALL TALK NO ACTION. NO CHANGE SUBJECT PRATA WHAT POINTS TRANSFER ETC. CHEEBY YOU BACKSIDE ITCHY DARE TO DISTURB BOSS HE COME IN ZAP ALL DELETE THIS THREAD THEN ALL DIE COCK STAND AND ROMANCE WILL BE THE WINNER

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:49 AM
By the way u, ask for pple's points what do you stake in return?;)

BOSS ZAP ME TO -9999, I APOLOGISE PUBLICLY TO MR ROMANCE. ANYWAY, IF YOU THINK MR ROMANCE IS GOING TO SURE WIN, TAKING UP THE CHALLENGE WOULDN'T HURT YOU.

NOT ONLY THIS, I APOLOGISE TO ALL IN THIS FORUM. FAIR AND SQUARE

surachai
13-11-2006, 01:50 AM
U REGISTER IN SEP 2003. U HAVE MANY REP POWER HOR. 19 REPUTATION REP POINTS, U WANT TO RISK YOUR NICK YOU REGISTERED IN YEAR 2003 FOR MR ROMANCE? THINK IT OVER

LIKE I SAID WHAT U OFFER IN RETURN? I NOT INTERESTED IN POINTS OR YOUR APOLOGIES COS I ONLY WANT TO FIND YOU....BE ONLINE LONGER SO MY GUYS CAN LOCATE U OK...DUN LOG OFF SUDDENLY HOR..OR DUN RUN HOR IF NOT MANY PPLE WILL LAUGH AT U...:p

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:51 AM
If Today I Am Not Confident, I Could Have Just Posted All The Pms And Photos But I Want Something More Than This. The Elmination Of You So Called 25 Tau Kias In Sammyboyforum. All Your Years Of Nicks In Sammyboy Will Finish And All Points Will Be Transferred To Me.

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:52 AM
ROMANTIC you got no balls to follow up with your 'threat' prove you are the chicken and the prata man. Now even Romance come in fuck you. Bros lurking also BEH TAHAN come in fuck you. YOU BE A AH GUA BETTER LAH. NO BALLS NO PRICK. Clone yourself as romantic post here and there say expose this expose that. FUCK YOUR MOTHER NOW GET YOUR MOTHER COME PREFORM WITH DOG LET US SEE. CHEEBY KIA

Mr.romance
13-11-2006, 01:53 AM

1) challenge 2359 today post out photo: "NONE"
2) Out come a phony accusation of Me & Naemlo : "HYPOCRITE"
3) Post & claim how to download photo : "LIAR"
4) Now challenge rep pts : "CHANGE TOPIC"

Wat else is NEW????
rep pts mean nothing to any of us...Y not use real money...Thai Baht?
Sg or USD..Up to U??

Jalan Kayu better close down...U take over their jobs & wear sarong

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:53 AM
If Today I Am Not Confident, I Could Have Just Posted All The Pms And Photos But I Want Something More Than This. The Elmination Of You So Called 25 Tau Kias In Sammyboyforum. All Your Years Of Nicks In Sammyboy Will Finish And All Points Will Be Transferred To Me.You watch too many gambling movies from HK. SHOWHAND with rep points? HAHAHAHAHA LOSER

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 01:55 AM
1) challenge 2359 today post out photo: "NONE"
2) Out come a phony accusation of Me & Naemlo : "HYPOCRITE"
3) Post & claim how to download photo : "LIAR"
4) Now challenge rep pts : "CHANGE TOPIC"

Wat else is NEW????
rep pts mean nothing to any of us...Y not use real money...Thai Baht?
Sg or USD..Up to U??

Jalan Kayu better close down...U take over their jobs & wear sarong

U WANT USE REAL MONEY ALSO CAN. HOW MUCH WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE TO SAMMYBOYFORUM IF U LOSE THIS BET THIS TIME ROUND?

BTW, I NEVER SAY 2359 POST OUT PHOTO, IF U REALLY WANT ME TO DO IT, I CAN DO IT FOR YOU

hanzohattori
13-11-2006, 01:55 AM
damn ... tomolo i'm gonna be late for work liau .....

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 01:56 AM
If Today I Am Not Confident, I Could Have Just Posted All The Pms And Photos But I Want Something More Than This. The Elmination Of You So Called 25 Tau Kias In Sammyboyforum. All Your Years Of Nicks In Sammyboy Will Finish And All Points Will Be Transferred To Me.I no time for you anymore. make me stay up see no show. KNNBCCB fuck your mother your grandmother your wife and sisters let banglas gang bang. I PCC cum in your face and mouth CHEEBY KIA

surachai
13-11-2006, 01:58 AM
If Today I Am Not Confident, I Could Have Just Posted All The Pms And Photos But I Want Something More Than This. The Elmination Of You So Called 25 Tau Kias In Sammyboyforum. All Your Years Of Nicks In Sammyboy Will Finish And All Points Will Be Transferred To Me.

Ok done. I will PM your IP add to Loman see whether he wants to do same thing to you. YAWN time to sleep.

Play with u tmr...nite

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 01:58 AM

prata man.still havent post huh?i want to sleep liao..yawnzzzzzz...

大洞山

jodunreallycare
13-11-2006, 02:00 AM
prata man.still havent post huh?i want to sleep liao..yawnzzzzzz...

大洞山PCN bro. Waste out time. This lau cheeby kia go sell prata oredi we kena conned one more time. CCB:mad:

WorldSexGuide
#$%^%^&**^ %$#@#$%^&*&^%$

Where is the promised show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Mr.romance
U WANT USE REAL MONEY ALSO CAN. HOW MUCH WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE TO SAMMYBOYFORUM IF U LOSE THIS BET THIS TIME ROUND?

BTW, I NEVER SAY 2359 POST OUT PHOTO, IF U REALLY WANT ME TO DO IT, I CAN DO IT FOR YOU
Many bros cannot stand ur nonsense...NVM I wait for u...

Mr.romance
13-11-2006, 02:06 AM
Ok done. I will PM your IP add to Loman see whether he wants to do same thing to you. YAWN time to sleep.

Play with u tmr...nite
Tks Surachai...Received leow...Though didnt knw u & u so kind to PM me this impt thingy...Have a good nite sleep...

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 02:27 AM
Tks Surachai...Received leow...Though didnt knw u & u so kind to PM me this impt thingy...Have a good nite sleep...

POST LEH, I VERY INTERESTED TOO.:D

Noni Juice
13-11-2006, 02:29 AM
POST LEH, I VERY INTERESTED TOO.

ya lor.i also interested.funny hor,why you keep logging in and out?:confused: always disconnected due to what huh?haha

Mr.romantic
13-11-2006, 02:30 AM
ya lor.i also interested.funny hor,why you keep logging in and out?:confused: always disconnected due to what huh?haha

PAH CHIU CHENG SEE PORN PHOTOS, SO COMPUTER ALSO ORGAS

The_Unrepentant
13-11-2006, 09:38 PM
huh? u mean i never post to tell u last night show will probably cancelled due to rain huh?:confused: paisey...:p

Garage1
13-11-2006, 10:15 PM
hahha, today all cannot log in, kan cheong right? relax!!!!! and the story continues!!!!!

The Oracle
15-11-2006, 12:03 AM
huh? u mean i never post to tell u last night show will probably cancelled due to rain huh? paisey.

lucky for me, did not wait to see the show. :D

Cyber@id
15-11-2006, 12:23 AM
hahha, today all cannot log in, kan cheong right? relax!!!!! and the story continues!!!!!

Bro Garage1

Where got story? We all kena TVed by the romantic guy liao. :mad:

Maybe aunt repentant can try to cook up some? :D

Regards

The_Unrepentant
15-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Bro Garage1

Where got story? We all kena TVed by the romantic guy liao.
Maybe aunt repentant can try to cook up some?

Regards

u share ur story with me lol. i cook for u. u wan prata plain or with egg?:D

Cyber@id
16-11-2006, 02:30 PM
u share ur story with me lol. i cook for u. u wan prata plain or with egg?:D

aunt repentant

I want prata with egg of course, you forget my nick is psyberegg liao meh? :D

naemlo
16-11-2006, 03:32 PM
I MYSELF NEVER MET NAEMLO AND THIS IS WHAT I HEARD FROM YOUR OWN CHEEBY MOUTH.

Wow involve me liao... nbzzz, I need to camp here to get more juicy news. :D

naemlo
16-11-2006, 03:42 PM
C

If what u mentioned is true.... he is a cb fucker, "hor gao gan", if this is made up by u, then the mentioned X@#$% is for u. :D

Nbzzzz cannot let me have peace in Beijing, drag me into this thread. :rolleyes:

naemlo
16-11-2006, 03:45 PM
..... run out of popcorn liao.... mebbe we should start singing campfire songs now.... lalalalalala...

Nbzzz u very free hor... come here watch show. I'm a part time actor...:D

naemlo
16-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Nabey Namelo must be squeezing his balls for what has been thrown here...:p

Nbzzz my balls kena lick by mm here.... cold n wet.. :D

naemlo
16-11-2006, 03:50 PM
If I meet Naemlo I will fuck him in the face, no need to talk behind him.

Errrr no one fuck me in the face till now.... so which 1 of u want to let the dog fuck?? Nbzzzz I so good boy also kena mentioned here n there. :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
16-11-2006, 05:19 PM
aunt repentant

I want prata with egg of course, you forget my nick is psyberegg liao meh?

pay $$ then! u think i good guy cook for u for free? :mad: Since cannot take commsion, cannot con $$ ,how to buy flour and oil to cook for u?:D

KLKOOL
16-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Nbzzz u very free hor... come here watch show. I'm a part time actor...:D

Me free cos u come PRC never come and visit me mah... stuck in boring GZ... everyday also have to make commando mission and recce...

naemlo
16-11-2006, 06:56 PM
Me free cos u come PRC never come and visit me mah... stuck in boring GZ...

It is fucking cold here.... want to go out also must think twice. :rolleyes:

Mr.romance
16-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Errrr no one fuck me in the face till now.... so which 1 of u want to let the dog fuck?? Nbzzzz I so good boy also kena mentioned here n there. :

U came in too late.Game already over

naemlo
16-11-2006, 09:41 PM

Is it... nbzzz I not free, all come n post my nick. I free no one post my nick. :rolleyes:

Mr.romantic
16-11-2006, 09:58 PM

GAME OVER? U THINK ONLY LA. DON'T ASSUME

Cummings
17-11-2006, 09:24 AM
If what u mentioned is true.... he is a cb fucker, "hor gao gan", if this is made up by u, then the mentioned X@#$% is for u.
Nbzzzz cannot let me have peace in Beijing, drag me into this thread.

Dun worry he also said bad things to me abt u...:D But I can vouch its all facts..any false accusations i will tell him to GDF.

Meanwhile go enjoy the winter in Beijing...Nearly died of cold there last year...

Mr.romantic
17-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Dun worry he also said bad things to me abt u...:D But I can vouch its all facts..any false accusations i will tell him to GDF.

Meanwhile go enjoy the winter in Beijing...Nearly died of cold there last year...

FINALLY TODAY I SEE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE STAND OUT TO SPEAK OUT WHAT I SIAD IS THE TRUTH. MR ROMANCE YOU TALK BACK BEHIND PEOPLE AND NOW THE PEOPLE YOU KNEW ARE STEPPING OUT TO SPEAK AGAINST YOU.

NOW I HOPE NAEMLO SEES THIS.

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 02:24 PM
FINALLY TODAY I SEE MORE AND MORE PEOPLE STAND OUT TO SPEAK OUT WHAT I SIAD IS THE TRUTH. MR ROMANCE YOU TALK BACK BEHIND PEOPLE AND NOW THE PEOPLE YOU KNEW ARE STEPPING OUT TO SPEAK AGAINST YOU.

i like ur 'effect'. let ppl question u frst. kay kay act like talking rubbish. then spill all the beans....:D

I thought u pm me say u wan to wait 2 weeks then showdown? y so fast show down?? show down also never pm me and tell me.:mad:

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Dun worry he also said bad things to me abt u... But I can vouch its all facts..any false accusations i will tell him to GDF.

wa....show starting liao.... :D

Red_Perrier1099
17-11-2006, 02:37 PM

This Romance cheong with many people in the past and cummings is one of his buddy. Last time cummings used to defend Mr Romance when Mr Romance was involved in flame wars. How come none of his buddies comes out to defend Mr Romance now he kena left right centre??

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 03:03 PM
This Romance cheong with many people in the past and cummings is one of his buddy. Last time cummings used to defend Mr Romance when Mr Romance was involved in flame wars. How come none of his buddies comes out to defend Mr Romance now he kena left right centre??

got mah. psyberegg lol. where the rest nanog and the rest? the TV haters?:D

Haters are always blinded by hatred. They see bad ppl as good ppl, good ppl as bad ppl. but here no good ppl . all is bad ppl.:D

Raak
17-11-2006, 03:27 PM
got mah. psyberegg lol. where the rest nanog and the rest? the TV haters?:D

Haters are always blinded by hatred. They see bad ppl as good ppl, good ppl as bad ppl. but here no good ppl . all is bad ppl.:D

Thats why i say right in the beginning.
just come clean.
the more u deny, twist and turn..also useless one.
no one will be so free and boliao aiming at someone so agressively one.

stir and fan...then pour out and scoop back..then stir again...fan again!

Romance, one last thing liao.

COME CLEAN, have a good wedding, then move on. and do not get others to get involve in your crap.
also do not hide behind seniors' back liao, they all know your pattern and badminton liao.

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 03:32 PM
COME CLEAN, have a good wedding, then move on. and do not get others to get involve in your crap.
also do not hide behind seniors' back liao, they all know your pattern and badminton liao.

u know romantic is actually a very sly person? :D he purposely don reveal first. let lomance defend himself. spun tales. until everyone believe he is innocent romantic is bullshiting then reveal. u can see this kind of tatic always used in politic.

our election is 1 good example. they film the cock never hand in form but they don show the tape first. let him accuse gov. better still is his party member all come support him then u reveal the tape.this is a good way to wipe out ur enemy with 1 stroke. if u reveal too early, he apologise then the effect on him is much lesser.:D

Red_Perrier1099
17-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Romance, one last thing liao.

Last time he hid behind thaivisitor, now he uses Nirvana as shield.

Hope Nirvana sees what kind of person Mr Romance is.

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 03:36 PM

This is 1st instlament only. he better don admit. bullshit his way through. when the 2nd wave scome, everything will be wiped out.;)

KLKOOL
17-11-2006, 04:07 PM
It is fucking cold here.... want to go out also must think twice. :rolleyes:

Thats y must fark mah... since so cold... :P

Cyber@id
17-11-2006, 04:56 PM
u know romantic is actually a very sly person? he purposely don reveal first. let lomance defend himself. spun tales. until everyone believe he is innocent romantic is bullshiting then reveal. u can see this kind of tatic always used in politic.

our election is 1 good example. they film the cock never hand in form but they don show the tape first. let him accuse gov. better still is his party member all come support him then u reveal the tape.this is a good way to wipe out ur enemy with 1 stroke. if u reveal too early, he apologise then the effect on him is much lesser.

aunt repentant

You change your career already? I thought you're shit stirrer but now it seem like you're a politician.:confused: I was wondering in the end who will benefit from all these flame war?

Can I say something which is very familiar in this forum? This will be my last posting about this issue. :D

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 04:58 PM
aunt repentant

You change your career already? I thought you're shit stirrer but now it seem like you're a politician. I was wondering in the end who will benefit from all these flame war?

Can I say something which is very familiar in this forum? This will be my last posting about this issue.

good question. y not u ask the ream bro? maybe i will benefit.:D

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 05:00 PM
seems like the romantic thread disappear liao. so fast.:eek:

sansiroo
17-11-2006, 05:01 PM
What happen to the romance vs romantic thread? :confused:

No show to see liao? :D

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 05:01 PM
Last time he hid behind thaivisitor, now he uses Nirvana as shield.

Hope Nirvana sees what kind of person Mr Romance is.

u can change ur signature liao. ;)

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 05:03 PM
What happen to the romance vs romantic thread?

No show to see liao?

u r late for the show. Sam close down liao.:mad: can i ask if lomance is ur good bro?:D

sansiroo
17-11-2006, 05:05 PM
u r late for the show. Sam close down liao. can i ask if lomance is ur good bro?

Knn buy ticket liao then show cancel...dunno got refund or not? :o

I only have one good bro here...BOSS SAM :D

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 05:33 PM
aunt repentant

You change your career already? I thought you're shit stirrer but now it seem like you're a politician. I was wondering in the end who will benefit from all these flame war?

Can I say something which is very familiar in this forum? This will be my last posting about this issue.

is lomance ur good bro? u can choose not to answer.:D

Red_Perrier1099
17-11-2006, 05:42 PM
u can change ur signature liao. ;)

@##$$%^ no more show..... :mad:

this cheebye sam so on, so fast delete the thread. last time TV thread so long dont want to delete...KNN...

sansiroo
17-11-2006, 05:54 PM
romantic also become ghost liao :p

stella artois
17-11-2006, 05:58 PM
@##$$%^ no more show..... :mad:

this cheebye sam so on, so fast delete the thread. last time TV thread so long dont want to delete...KNN...

not to worry we can always start rd 2.:D

nw waitng for ROMANCE to see whether he will reply tonight!

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 06:07 PM
romantic also become ghost liao :p

he is still alive leh. my clones will protect him.:D

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 06:10 PM
not to worry we can always start rd 2.

the show started a bit early. should have up the stakes higher than start. let lomance come out with cock and bull story. let him think he is winning.let him post his lies. then everyone come in expose him then song.:D

This singrakthai no patience one.:D

sansiroo
17-11-2006, 06:16 PM
he is still alive leh. my clones will protect him.:D

Actually the ghost kena exorcised by BOSS liao, so now floating around waiting for another chance to create a clone to reappear liao...sigh...knn chiak buay tua one...40+ old family man with 3 kids still play this kind of childish game instead of spending more time with family...tsk tsk...

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Actually the ghost kena exorcised by BOSS liao, so now floating around waiting for another chance to create a clone to reappear liao...sigh...knn chiak buay tua one...40+ old family man with 3 kids still play this kind of childish game instead of spending more time with family...tsk tsk...

Y TV go after lomance alone only if he is after revenge? even if the clone is him , if lomance nevr do anything wrong, no need to scare. unless u are saying SC, singrakthai, me, cummings, naemlo, all is TV.:D

By the way no need to divert attention lah. u trying to bring the TV hater out to help lomance also no use. 1 issue is 1 issue. :rolleyes:

sansiroo
17-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Y TV go after lomance alone only if he is after revenge? even if the clone is him , if lomance nevr do anything wrong, no need to scare. unless u are saying SC, singrakthai, me, cummings, naemlo, all is TV

By the way no need to divert attention lah. u trying to bring the TV hater out to help lomance also no use. 1 issue is 1 issue.

Wah...onli TV is a 40+ father of 3 kids in this world meh? SO DEFENSIVE ...every we post must be saying abt ur tua pek kong TV :rolleyes:

Loman got do anything wrong to u meh? What 1 to 1 issue? I talk abt ghost, u go all over the world and talk abt TV and lomance....:p

The_Unrepentant
17-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Wah...onli TV is a 40+ father of 3 kids in this world meh? SO DEFENSIVE ...every we post must be saying abt ur tua pek kong TV

Loman got do anything wrong to u meh? What 1 to 1 issue? I talk abt ghost, u go all over the world and talk abt TV and lomance....

Then Tv got do anything wrong to u meh?:rolleyes: I just saying if u never do lan jiao things, ppl will not have chance to deal with u. just like ppl who go after tv, is it becasue of personal grudge or wat?

who cares ? if he never do anything wrong, how the ppl who bear personal grudge against him tear him down? Just like lomance. If he don have ghost, how ppl sabo him also no use.

y u so defensive abt lomance?:D hehehe. u can contine to try and divert attention

KLKOOL
17-11-2006, 08:26 PM
just like ppl who go after tv, is it becasue of personal grudge or wat?

Hello Bro... TV also admit to wrong doing... Must list again here meh... hao lah...
1. He Conned Many Samsters here ... pretending to be friend and earning commissions behind their backs
2. He Masterminded Flame wars against anyone who spoke up.
3. He moved one step further by disclosing identities of people who can outlast his flaming campaigns
4. He creates a environment of physical intimidation against his naysayers in HDY

So this issue is already considered CONFIRMED!!!

Mr.romantic
17-11-2006, 09:24 PM
not to worry we can always start rd 2.:D

THANKS BROTHER FOR STEPPING OUT. U ARE A VERY BRAVE MAN TO STEP OUT HERE WITH YOUR NICK. I AM NOT AS BRAVE AS YOU BECAUSE IF I USE MY REAL NICK, ROMANCE WILL POST OUT MY NAME AND HP NUMBER

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. NO MORE MEETING SAMSTERS IN FURTUE, MEET 1 MR ROMANCE SWAY ENOUGH

Mr.romantic
17-11-2006, 09:26 PM
the show started a bit early. should have up the stakes higher than start. let lomance come out with cock and bull story. let him think he is winning.let him post his lies. then everyone come in expose him then song.:D

This singrakthai no patience one.:D

I PRUPOSELY USE THE REPUTATION POINTS CHALLENGE TO CHALLENGE MR ROMANCE.

ON HAND NOW, MR ROMANCE, CYBER@ID AND NONI JUICE, THE LAST 2 SUPPORTED HIM BLINDLY, WILL HAVE TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WITH THEIR ACTIONS. LEAVE THIS FORUM AND AT LEAST LEAVE SOME FACE FOR YOURSELF.

SMART PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT MR ROMANCE WITH THEIR POINTS BECAUSE THEY KNOW MR ROMANCE IS AS WHAT I SAID HE IS. WHY SUPPORT MR ROMANCE WHEN KNOWINGLY SURE LOSE.

Raak
17-11-2006, 09:42 PM
I PRUPOSELY USE THE REPUTATION POINTS CHALLENGE TO CHALLENGE MR ROMANCE.

ON HAND NOW, MR ROMANCE, CYBER@ID AND NONI JUICE, THE LAST 2 SUPPORTED HIM BLINDLY, WILL HAVE TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WITH THEIR ACTIONS. LEAVE THIS FORUM AND AT LEAST LEAVE SOME FACE FOR YOURSELF.

SMART PEOPLE DON'T SUPPORT MR ROMANCE WITH THEIR POINTS BECAUSE THEY KNOW MR ROMANCE IS AS WHAT I SAID HE IS. WHY SUPPORT MR ROMANCE WHEN KNOWINGLY SURE LOSE.

Romantic, one thing for sure. I can see Romance running to hide liao.
or he is brewing up a bucket of lies again.

Raak
17-11-2006, 09:59 PM
This Romance really scare and cb kia...
got time to post poll yet no balls to clarify...lousy prick.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62198