PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Big Sexy
04-12-2009, 04:44 PM
hey mate..
didn;t know you are a regular in hatyai
show me around the place next time ok.. ;)

???? you talking about the safe-deposit box at hotel front office or at the room itself???/

jimfairy
04-12-2009, 06:32 PM
???? you talking about the safe-deposit box at hotel front office or at the room itself???/

wat i mean is u can always ask the house-keeping to get a safe-deposite box to ur room. some rooms got already but some rooms no...:)

jimfairy
04-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Bro,

U travelling from SG? By Coach or Tiger flight?

Me prefer to travel by bus, as more reliable than the atrocious Tiger... Have company to chat on bus and get to know u all better will make it more fun when we are in HDY...

I been there a few years back and would like to revisit to see the changes.. Your itinerary is fine with me....

Do let us know your schedule and days of stay, so that i can see if we can fit our trip together...

Thanks, lurp/..

yup we travel by coach on the 9th dec, 7pm..staying 3 nites there.. ETD on 13th dec by coach too.. we already booked the return from grassland agent in hatyai too...:). will be celebrating a fren's birthday on the 10th dec at paragon:)...if our schedule is fine for u, mayb we can meet up n enjoy together..

kapla
04-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Guys, just wondering on something.

Ppl said that Dannok is better than Hatyai to cheong. But most of the models who do the show in Dannok came from Hatyai. (I think lor)

So Dannok or Hatyai is better to hunt these super sweet puyings? :D

SchutzStaffel
05-12-2009, 03:10 AM

Ppl said that Dannok is better than Hatyai to cheong. But most of the models who do the show in Dannok came from Hatyai. (I think lor)

Yes, I saw several senior samsters' posts suggesting that danok is a better place to cheong. Maybe need to change my plan liao, spend more days in danok than hatyai. :cool:

etct88
06-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Hey bro, i'm also going on the same day, which coach you take? already send you a PM ;), maybe can cheong together.

yoo... thought you would be damn tulan of TY by now....:D:p

bestbest
06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
hey mate..
didn;t know you are a regular in hatyai
show me around the place next time ok.. ;)

No la, me just a newbie.

Better we go explore together.

Hope to see you around.

Crispy prata with condensed milk still my favorite breakfast :)

bestbest
06-12-2009, 05:03 PM
wat i mean is u can always ask the house-keeping to get a safe-deposite box to ur room. some rooms got already but some rooms no...:)

Sound like a portable deposit box. Pardon my ignorance...me actually a newbie :)

adicha
06-12-2009, 06:21 PM
btw: brothers going to Haadyai between 11 and 12 dec, pls book your hotel rooms early....
The travel agent infd that that hotel rooms around haadyai town is almost full due to the Thai holidays...

西北度郎
06-12-2009, 11:30 PM
yoo... thought you would be damn tulan of TY by now....:D:p

no, why would i be tulan of tomyam? :confused: can't get enough of it...:D

西北度郎
06-12-2009, 11:33 PM

like that we must go & cheong dnk & follow the models back to hty, you think it is a good idea? :D

西北度郎
06-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Yes, I saw several senior samsters' posts suggesting that danok is a better place to cheong. Maybe need to change my plan liao, spend more days in danok than hatyai. :cool:

i do have to agree with this, hty is less "cheongable" compare with dnk. bro, see you in 2 days time. ;) too bad i cannot change my bus ticket, otherwise we can talk cock all the from s'pore to hty. :D

juxwack
06-12-2009, 11:43 PM
hi bros, i'm gg there on 16 jan '10... my fren and i will be staying at kosit hotel.. any1 can tell me is it a good hotel to stay ?? cox its my 1st time there...

thx

Playman
06-12-2009, 11:49 PM
hi bros, i'm gg there on 16 jan '10... my fren and i will be staying at kosit hotel.. any1 can tell me is it a good hotel to stay ?? cox its my 1st time there...

thx

It is a bit run down and old hotel existed many many years ago...at least for the last 15 years whether they have refurbished the hotel, I don't know as I don't stayed there anymore, only once in the late 80".

Secondly, it is a bit far from the main town Centre (Lee garden area). :D:D

juxwack
06-12-2009, 11:52 PM
It is a bit run down and old hotel existed many many years ago...at least for the last 15 years whether they have refurbished the hotel, I don't know as I don't stayed there anymore, only once in the late 80".

shit.... so which hotel u recommand ?

Playman
07-12-2009, 12:04 AM
shit.... so which hotel u recommand ?

Novotel Hotel, Lee Garden, Mayflower, New Session, .....these few is right at the centre of town where you can walk around and have a quick lunch some shopping if you are not busy bonking.....hahahahh!:D

juxwack
07-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Novotel Hotel, Lee Garden, Mayflower, New Session, .....these few is right at the centre of town where you can walk around and have a quick lunch some shopping if you are not busy bonking.....hahahahh!:D

thx bro :) ... now i'm gonna curse my fren...but is there anyting around kosit?? or its a boring neighbourhood..

Thai_Traveller
07-12-2009, 12:16 AM
thx bro :) ... now i'm gonna curse my fren...but is there anyting around kosit?? or its a boring neighbourhood..

Just below Kosit hotel there is a flower hanging joint name Pata, you can try if you want to.

juxwack
07-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Just below Kosit hotel there is a flower hanging joint name Pata, you can try if you want to.

thx bro... gg to town centre very far???

Thai_Traveller
07-12-2009, 12:24 AM
thx bro... gg to town centre very far???

Hatyai is a small town, just get in a tuk tuk & pay 20 baht, they will take you to town centre.

juxwack
07-12-2009, 12:27 AM
thx bros..... hope this 1st trip will be good..

Thai_Traveller
07-12-2009, 12:29 AM
Sound like a portable deposit box. Pardon my ignorance...me actually a newbie :)

Bro BestBest, maybe in hatyai only, but definately not in this forum. :)

Thai_Traveller
07-12-2009, 12:31 AM

Bro Playman, late 80" my kuku jiao's hair just start to grow only....:D you already start cheonging liao?

Playman
07-12-2009, 12:42 AM

Well or you can walk down towards Hatyai Centre or Sakura for massage and they have lounge at night....but don't worry there is always Tuk tuk...to go to the interesting places at night!

If I am not mistaken they also have "in-house" traditional massage.:D

etct88
07-12-2009, 01:28 AM
like that we must go & cheong dnk & follow the models back to hty, you think it is a good idea? :D

ha ha ha ha... damn good idea.... and then you will find out who their boyfriends are:D

and their transport leave DNK at 4am for HDY

choke dee and fun dee mak mak :p

etct88
07-12-2009, 01:29 AM
Bro Playman, late 80" my kuku jiao's hair just start to grow only....:D you already start cheonging liao?

... late 80's, my kuku start to bald....:o:(

etct88
07-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Bro BestBest, maybe in hatyai only, but definately not in this forum. :)

that one is a 'sick pig eat tiger' one..... offer ah pek soto mee???:eek::D:p

acid_rxz
07-12-2009, 11:52 AM
wow bro juxwack i also going on 16jan but i will be going to dannok as tat is the place for cheonging nowadays will be taking tiger airaways..

hmm for hotel wise i will suggest u take lee garden the most best location hotel in hatyat but if u are into cheonging and bonking scene i will still suggest u go to dannok i also never go before but heard so many FRs and stories about it so since the tiger resume flying i fast hand fast leg go book already

Hupsubkaki
07-12-2009, 01:35 PM
btw: brothers going to Haadyai between 11 and 12 dec, pls book your hotel rooms early....
due to the Thai holidays...

Brother in Hatyai,

Planned to visit Hatyai on 18-20th, pls advise do we need to book hotel in advance due to Thailand/Malaysia Holiday ?, or just walk in the tour agent to buy the voucher , or do we need to book with tour agent via phone call?

klguylate30s
07-12-2009, 05:34 PM

As bro playman mentioned Kosit is an indeed very old hotel and like him I stayed there in the 80s. I have not heard of any renovations and the recommendations by him are good suggestions! :)

Playman
07-12-2009, 06:14 PM

Hahahah my first cheong trip to Hatyai is from Penang after my school exam....only RM12.50 round trip with one lunch throw in and that was in 1981!
:D:D

Stayed in Asian Hotel!:D

jimfairy
07-12-2009, 06:17 PM

the mentioned hotels r jz opposite Lee Garden...Novotel is expensive costing abt 1300 TO 1500 bht per nite, Mayflower n New Seasons is ard 850 bht..Lee Garden hotel is 1000 bht.. all price r quoted thrus tour agency ok... not internet lol..
Notovel hotel is much troublesome abt bring gals up to ur rooms, they will only allow gals wif thai ID to go into their hotel, means if u happen to book gals from Myanmars or china, they will not allow to go into the hotel..plz take note!!!

The trip i went hatyai is last mth, i stay in Lee Garden. i dun really like it becoz is very troublesome regarding taking the lift to the ground floor lol..the hotel lobby is at the 10th floor. so once u reach Lee Garden, u gonna take a lift to the 10th floor lobby n u hv the take a different lift to go up to ur room..means u hv to take 2 lifts inorder to go up or down to the ground floor..

another bad thing is the water, is BROWN in color lol.. can u believe it.. we hv to use mineral water to brush our teeth in the morning hahaha..we do complain to the reception.. hope they hv make some repairs onto it..

Playman
07-12-2009, 06:29 PM
the mentioned hotels r jz opposite Lee Garden...Novotel is expensive costing abt 1500 bht per nite, Mayflower n New Seasons is ard 850 bht..Lee Garden hotel is 1000 bht.. all price r quoted thrus tour agency ok... not internet lol..
Notovel hotel is much troublesome abt bring gals up to ur rooms, they will only allow gals wif thai ID to go into their hotel, means if u happen to book gals from Myanmars or china, they will not allow to go into the hotel..plz take note!!!

Mayflower...free wifi...if you are interested!:D

jimfairy
07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Mayflower...free wifi...if you are interested!:D

oh yes.. lol.. im going hatyai by coach tis wednesday nite.. m staying in Mayflower..lol..y still bring along ur lappy there??? u will be bz playing other things den internet lol..n there r lots of net cafe ard.. ranged from 20 to 25 bht a hour..

bestbest
07-12-2009, 07:51 PM
that one is a 'sick pig eat tiger' one..... offer ah pek soto mee???:eek::D:p

No man, sodomy old or young never my dish. The ladyboys outside pinky lady are always on the menu if if you or anyone craves for it :D

For H city, I admit i was a young but regular newbie in the 90s but now, an old and irregular newbie liao. Whatever, still a newbie and learning...

acid_rxz
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Brother in Hatyai,

Planned to visit Hatyai on 18-20th, pls advise do we need to book hotel in advance due to Thailand/Malaysia Holiday ?, or just walk in the tour agent to buy the voucher , or do we need to book with tour agent via phone call?

hmm think u book better i have a namecard but its 3yrs old already i am not sure if the travel agency still around a not
074-223729,074-353199 handphone-- 01-9908588 chan travel

kapla
07-12-2009, 09:51 PM

lols.. Sounds like a good plan. But its merely a fantasy, never going to happen. Better we wait at hty for all the van from dannok.. standing in naked and set our price :D

kopties
07-12-2009, 09:52 PM
I will be in hatyai on the 13rd dec. Anyone around keen to meet up for kopi?:D

Poping
07-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Good Day Guys,

Firstly im new to posting in this forum. Decided to contribute a little information to people cheonging to Hatyai.

If you guys are going in this month(December), please do wear shorts and bring slippers. It's raining every now and then.

Also hotels are most likely full esp during friday and weekends this month.
I do not recon Lee Garden as the lift system is F up, tap water is brown and needless to say about the price.

Mayflower is nice, Sing Golden is new and New Season are my choices.
Location is not really a issue once you get to know the place as it isn't a big town.

Tuktuk can bring you almost anywhere in town and 15B is the price to pay unless you are going out of town like paragon or barberry.

Makan places can be rather expensive if u are dining at the road sides near lee garden. You will be admazed with the price difference just slightly out of the lee garden area. Also Im daring and tried almost any store i've seen, even those that dun exactly look hygenic but so far no stomach issue.

Lastly, grab a map at the travel agency. Ask tuk tuk send you to somewhere near farms and never straight to the farm. They will get commission(A Lot somemore). Then find your way there once you ditched them. Dun waste ur hard earn money on them! If u gotta spend, give it to ur puying will be a better choice and my choice(their the ones that sleep with you). ^_^

Few drinking places i visit are Paragon, Barberry, Laser Post and Kiss Channel.

I've never been to Dannok but really hope bros here will help me out here and give me some pointers. Will be deeply appreciated.

Cant say Im Old Bird there but always glad to share. Khrawp! :D

Regards,
Poping
Spore

Cupnoodle
07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Hatyai is a small town, just get in a tuk tuk & pay 20 baht...

Me poor man, just walk and stroll around in the city... ;)

Cheers

etct88
08-12-2009, 01:50 AM
As bro playman mentioned Kosit is an indeed very old hotel and like him I stayed there in the 80s. I have not heard of any renovations and the recommendations by him are good suggestions! :)

last time, he mentioned he stayed in President Hotel.... another as old and as original, as Playman....... no renovations todate...:p:p

etct88
08-12-2009, 01:57 AM
oh yes.. lol.. im going hatyai by coach tis wednesday nite.. m staying in Mayflower..lol..y still bring along ur lappy there??? u will be bz playing other things den internet lol..n there r lots of net cafe ard.. ranged from 20 to 25 bht a hour..

we also buy DVD to watch......:p

fcuk can only one time
eat, can eat so much
drink can't drink much
lappy, in case kenna pak gor
shop, what to shop
wat, pray in one and in heart, enuff liao
go internet cafe, only see young punks playing on line games

hee hee hee....:p

Playman
08-12-2009, 02:57 AM
last time, he mentioned he stayed in President Hotel.... another as old and as original, as Playman....... no renovations to date...:p:p

For your information, President did a face lift....a new coat of paint about 10 years back ( all white front..if I am not mistaken) ...but still didn't stayed there, too far to walk to town...hahahahah!

There used to be be a very nice "wantan" noodle stall, near the road side on the left side of President Hotel!

After looking back and remembering Kosit Hotel and President Hotel..damn...just realized how young I was...KNS!:D:D

sibaysong4u
08-12-2009, 08:23 AM
After looking back and remembering Kosit Hotel and President Hotel..damn...just realized how young I was...KNS!:D:DDuring our NS time, President Hotel is famous for the "Mata" as they get huge discount if they show them their warrant card, the first hotel i stay is Montein Hotel....at nite the puying even refuse to sleep in the hotel with me as she afraid of something. The first disco we cheong is call "Zodiac Disco" at the former sukonthai hotel.:D
We are antique now:D

etct88
08-12-2009, 12:03 PM
During our NS time, President Hotel is famous for the "Mata" as they get huge discount if they show them their warrant card, the first hotel i stay is Montein Hotel....at nite the puying even refuse to sleep in the hotel with me as she afraid of something. The first disco we cheong is call "Zodiac Disco" at the former sukonthai hotel.:D

We all not antique la, just vintage.... gets better each year, but drier and less.....:p:p

etct88
08-12-2009, 12:07 PM
For your information, President did a face lift....a new coat of paint about 10 years back ( all white front..if I am not mistaken) ...but still didn't stayed there, too far to walk to town...hahahahah!

There used to be be a very nice "wantan" noodle stall, near the road side on the left side of President Hotel!

After looking back and remembering Kosit Hotel and President Hotel..damn...just realized how young I was...KNS!:D:D

President Hotel is blue in colour now, the circle in front of it have Christmas decorations, from last year's.... but still is the prettiest circle in Hatyai.

The wanton mee stalls are there, mostly halal ones......

You forever young la...... down there...:p

Playman
09-12-2009, 12:11 PM
During our NS time, President Hotel is famous for the "Mata" as they get huge discount if they show them their warrant card, the first hotel i stay is Montein Hotel....at nite the puying even refuse to sleep in the hotel with me as she afraid of something. The first disco we cheong is call "Zodiac Disco" at the former sukonthai hotel.:D

Hahaha ya I remember Montien Hotel and stayed there a few times as it is cheaper compare to other hotel and at that time....poor guy and still a poor guy, they claim that one of the room is very "dirty" as a WL girl haunt the room, heard that she hanged herself after her boyfriend dumped her.

Same story goes for King's Hotel and New World!

Yes..."Zodiac Disco" on Sukonthai Hotel in the present Novotel Hotel, all the famous all in green theme hotel. Stayed there many times....! During that time, even Lee Garden didn't existed yet!

Vintage .....hahahahah a good way to comfort ourselves!

Maybe we should have a "All Vintage and Antique Re-union in Hatyai" for the old time's sake!:D:D

SchutzStaffel
09-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Just reach hatyai this morning and meet up with Bro Sibeh Tulan who arrived also this morning but on different bus. We went for breakfast together, chit chat for a while and we proceed to check in hotel. The 14 hours bus journey is tough cause I can't sleep in moving vehicle, maybe next time must take tigerair liao.

Took a farm girl from channivate, was qouted 2500 baht but I managed to bargain to 2000baht. Bro Sibeh Tulan came back empty-handed cause his "eye-sight" is high. :p

Will try to post FR whenever possible.

Meanwhile any Bros coming who wish to meet up can either PM me or Bro Sibehe Tulan.

acid_rxz
09-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Just reach hatyai this morning and meet up with Bro Sibeh Tulan who arrived also this morning but on different bus. We went for breakfast together, chit chat for a while and we proceed to check in hotel. The 14 hours bus journey is tough cause I can't sleep in moving vehicle, maybe next time must take tigerair liao.

Took a farm girl from channivate, was qouted 2500 baht but I managed to bargain to 2000baht. Bro Sibeh Tulan came back empty-handed cause his "eye-sight" is high. :p

Will try to post FR whenever possible.

Meanwhile any Bros coming who wish to meet up can either PM me or Bro Sibehe Tulan.

bro do update me on the quaility of farm gals in hatyat as i going in jan might wanna stay 1 day in hatyat 2 day in dannok thks

Hupsubkaki
09-12-2009, 07:03 PM
Brother,

Planned travel on 18/12-20/12, but all travel agent look like fully booked, might need to looking for others choice?, Can i have the Be My Guest and AP Mansion contact no?, Do we need book and pay in advance, pls advice?

thank in advance

kapla
09-12-2009, 09:14 PM
bro do update me on the quaility of farm gals in hatyat as i going in jan might wanna stay 1 day in hatyat 2 day in dannok thks

Looks like a sweet plan.. Can me join too but I'm pretty noobish over there :p

sibaysong4u
09-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes..."Zodiac Disco" on Sukonthai Hotel in the present Novotel Hotel, all the famous all in green theme hotel. Stayed there many times....! During that time, even Lee Garden didn't existed yet!
That time I oni pay 700baht for a Model (L/T):D

acid_rxz
09-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Looks like a sweet plan.. Can me join too but I'm pretty noobish over there :p

well we can meet up i dun mind but i have never been to dannok so same same noob as i only been to hatyat me and my other 2 friends already booked our tiger air tickets on 16jan come back 19jan if the date fills in with u Pm me lor

Grounded Eagle
10-12-2009, 12:49 AM
That time I oni pay 700baht for a Model (L/T):D

Those were the days :p
I still remember "gahmen" price is 300 baht. :D

Grounded Eagle
10-12-2009, 12:50 AM
wah, how long ago was tht man?

That should be around early 1980s :p

juxwack
10-12-2009, 02:14 AM
wow bro juxwack i also going on 16jan but i will be going to dannok as tat is the place for cheonging nowadays will be taking tiger airaways..

hmm for hotel wise i will suggest u take lee garden the most best location hotel in hatyat but if u are into cheonging and bonking scene i will still suggest u go to dannok i also never go before but heard so many FRs and stories about it so since the tiger resume flying i fast hand fast leg go book already

hi bro acid_rxz, i'll go dannok e next trip.... since my fren book kosit den no choice have 2 stay there... hope u enjoy ur dannok trip n lets share FR wen we're back...:)

Playman
10-12-2009, 02:40 AM
That should be around early 1980s :p

Nope.....it should be in the early 90' as they only charge me 150 bahts for a SYT and 200 bahts for a model class in the early 80" say 1981....hahahaha!

Mind you it is LT!

Golden years!:D:D

sibaysong4u
10-12-2009, 10:28 AM
wah, how long ago was tht man?Year 1986:D

etct88
10-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Year 1986:D

Mine, year 1980...... cannot remember liao! Also not nice to remember........

Ninja_Assassin
10-12-2009, 01:10 PM

me also 1980 ! we 2 monkeys were both born in same year :p

naemlo
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM

Wow 1980 I still learning abc... I'm that young compare to u. :D

Planning to go HDY.... anyone heading there???

SchutzStaffel
10-12-2009, 01:22 PM

Bro, I can tell you the quantity and the price but not the quality. I do not wish to comment as one man's meat is another poison. For example, I book a WL after seeing just 2 farms but Bro Sibeh Tulan came back empty-handed after seeing almost all the farms in channivate.

I can't remember the farm's name but there's more than 10+ farm (i think) in channivate area. Each farm has at least 7 gals for you to see (some farm more than 10 gals). Price range is from 1800baht-2500baht.

Hope this little bit of infor helps.

SchutzStaffel
10-12-2009, 01:25 PM
tht's right.

a WL told me tht if you book gal, they will charge you 2500 baht instead of the normal 2000 baht. the tutuk driver gets the 500 baht

No wonder the farm quoted me 2500 baht, I went to channivate with Bro Sibeh Tulan with a tuk tuk. The tuk tuk driver seem to be so kind to wait for us. :rolleyes: now then I know. :o But anyway I manage to bargain until 2000 baht.

kopties
11-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Will be in hatyai from 13rd to 15th Dec. Anyone round?

Playman
11-12-2009, 01:41 AM

See...how to accept you in Ah Pek club ? While you are still very young....to us!:D:D

naemlo
11-12-2009, 01:56 AM
See...how to accept you in Ah Pek club ? While you are still very young....to us!:D:D

Tiu le si fatt.... when going HDY?? Kit teung leaw...

etct88
11-12-2009, 02:30 AM

I know your age......... :cool::p

etct88
11-12-2009, 02:33 AM

we no tui si fatt, and mai kit thng, mai chop 'tui si fat' one ......:D:D

we very old fashion, not into such new modern stuff.....:p:p

etct88
11-12-2009, 02:35 AM

but he don't qualify to be your nephew!!!!!!:p:p

Playman
11-12-2009, 02:17 PM

Most likely in January.....and Koh Samui in March 2010!:D:D

llbkoh
11-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Can anyone tell me where to get sauna in hatyai ???? Whare u really sweat it out or ... steam bath.... Thanks..

bestbest
11-12-2009, 07:45 PM

But what about me, ah pek newbie?

By the way, do they still call you 'ah hia' or ask 'ah hia, pa pow mai?' :D

sibaysong4u
11-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Can anyone tell me where to get sauna in hatyai ???? Whare u really sweat it out or ... steam bath.... Thanks..No need sauna,go Plaza Market in the noon walk 2 hours sure sweat like hell.:D

llbkoh
11-12-2009, 11:04 PM
No need sauna,go Plaza Market in the noon walk 2 hours sure sweat like hell.:D

No , thank you , bros;).

....But I like the steam bath... where to get that in hatyai ?????

Thanks...to all...:cool:

etct88
12-12-2009, 01:12 AM

nowadays, they call Uncles... au luck kai mai.....:p:p

Playman
12-12-2009, 03:33 AM

No more lah bro...they will called you...darling or teerak...up-grade now after after money money come!:D:D

sibaysong4u
12-12-2009, 07:48 AM
No , thank you , bros;).

....But I like the steam bath... where to get that in hatyai ?????

Thanks...to all...:cool:You can try JB Hotel , use to stay there many years ago now not sure.

BlueDragon193
12-12-2009, 12:06 PM
nowadays, they call Uncles... au luck kai mai.....

No more lah bro...they will called you...darling or teerak...up-grade now after after money money come!

Better still they will called teerak..ai mai la kopi mai...:D:D

kopties
12-12-2009, 03:23 PM
:DNo response yet? seem like no brudder will be in hatyai during 13 to 16 dec. Anyway if u r in town do give me a buzz. Really keen to join your group as it has been many years since i last visited hatyai. Reckon kind of lost touch with the cheonging scene there. Thanks.

Playman
13-12-2009, 02:34 PM
You can try JB Hotel , use to stay there many years ago now not sure.

If I am not mistaken there is one MP inside or near Hansa where the ML will go to the bath tub and massage you and then there will be a herbal sauna before they will actually massage you on a dry place!

No hanky panky one!:D

etct88
13-12-2009, 02:43 PM
If I am not mistaken there is one MP inside or near Hansa where the ML will go to the bath tub and massage you and then there will be a herbal sauna before they will actually massage you on a dry place!

tee nai? pom, au pai..... mai au hank kee pank kee.........:p

Banker nite
14-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Dear All Bros

Will be departing to HDY tomorrow. Any bros have good suggestion on farms and clubs?

Well, been there couples of years back when Tiger atill operates there... Donkey yrs back.
SO till now, still seems a bit blur on where to go and which farms offer better rates?

rohan
14-12-2009, 12:24 PM
Dear All Bros

Will be departing to HDY tomorrow. Any bros have good suggestion on farms and clubs?

Well, been there couples of years back when Tiger atill operates there... Donkey yrs back.
SO till now, still seems a bit blur on where to go and which farms offer better rates?

Don't worry just go there flag a tuk tuk, they'll bring you to all the farms, regardless of you being abit blur or very blur or plain lazy to find the farms' location.

most important of all bring more $$ and you'll be well taken care of.:D

Playman
14-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Dear All Bros

Chinnivat Soi 2 and Soi 3 and also See Kim Yong area...! All farms "almost" the same rate!:D

llbkoh
14-12-2009, 03:42 PM

What is HANSA ??? and where is HANSA ??????:confused:

thanks to all:o

Playman
14-12-2009, 04:34 PM
What is HANSA ??? and where is HANSA ??????:confused:

thanks to all:o

Simple asked any Tuk tuk or any Tour agency, they use to have "AH Kua" show there.....!

It is quite far off from town not withing walking distant!:D

Hansa Plaza - Raj U-Thit Rd.
Chinese restaurant/cabaret/showgirl place, very popular with visitors.

llbkoh
14-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Nowadays, the tuk tuk is really exhorbitant and pricey.

See what the oil price wars have done to the system - total price damage . No more 5 baths / 50 cents service

Even when the oil price is way down to the near original level, the price does not go down.

they even have the chick to say others parts and daily expenses have not gone down too. what a crap story.

All BIG frogs (frauds) swallowing the victims.

Even the motorbike services ,if u want and have the guts to be a F1 pillonrider, also, start off with a very basic 20 baths- 2 ringgit. What a FROGS !!!

jimfairy
14-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Simple asked any Tuk tuk or any Tour agency, they use to have "AH Kua" show there.....!

It is quite far off from town not withing walking distant!:D

Hansa Plaza - Raj U-Thit Rd.
Chinese restaurant/cabaret/showgirl place, very popular with visitors.

Hansa palace is jz beside Barberry n Paragon...yes is still kateoy show..

i jz return from Hatyai tis morning... n discover a new hang out place.. this place is call PREMIER.. is a club jz like kiss channel but the crowd is smaller but fun..lol..is oso a hanging flower place whereby u can hang flowers to the singers n they will come down n drink wif u. another special show is FOAM BATH SHOW.. is my first time seeing tis...2 gals will jz shower infornt of ur table n u jz give them tips or hang flower.. n they r Naked !!!!!:) jz tell the TUKTUK to bring u there...

there is a famous farm in chanivat soi 3.. call YAYA... u can try there...but if u ask a tuktuk to bring u there, be prepare to pay 500 bht extra for their commission...

llbkoh
14-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Hansa palace is jz beside Barberry n Paragon...yes is still kateoy show..

i jz return from Hatyai tis morning... n discover a new hang out place.. this place is call PREMIER.. is a club jz like kiss channel but the crowd is smaller but fun..lol..is oso a hanging flower place whereby u can hang flowers to the singers n they will come down n drink wif u. another special show is FOAM BATH SHOW.. is my first time seeing tis...2 gals will jz shower infornt of ur table n u jz give them tips or hang flower.. n they r Naked !!!!!:) jz tell the TUKTUK to bring u there...

there is a famous farm in chanivat soi 3.. call YAYA... u can try there...but if u ask a tuktuk to bring u there, be prepare to pay 500 bht extra for their commission...

How much is the flowers ???

Is the Premier near the my homestead hotel ???

jimfairy
14-12-2009, 05:52 PM
How much is the flowers ???

Is the Premier near the my homestead hotel ???

the flowers start from 200 bht..i give a singer 1000 bht... she accompany me whole day lol...once she finish her singing session, she will come down to me...hehe.. i think is so much worthwhile den in paragon.. we hang 3000 bht to a singer in paragon n she jz came down for 5 mins n say krub koon ka..lol..

as for the location, im not sure whether is nearby homestead hotel.. coz is my first time to Premier too...the drinks there r so cheap compare to kiss channel too..we order 2 bottle of Regency whiskey n lots of mixtures n abt 15 glasses of volka for the ladies... costing us ard 3700 bht..

Hupsubkaki
15-12-2009, 09:58 AM

Brother,

Will back to Hy for this weekend vacation, can u tell us more on YAYA farm since u said it quite famous, what type of girl they offer, girl quality, service level, price range?

williamchena
15-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Brother,

Will back to Hy for this weekend vacation, can u tell us more on YAYA farm since u said it quite famous, what type of girl they offer, girl quality, service level, price range?

Just return from Hat Yai, accompany my bro went to YAYA to see, they got around 30 girls many are SYTs. But girls mostly don't have ICs and they are from Thai-Myanmar borders not sure if got any is from Yunan, talked with the pimp but was told that their girls can't travel to Danok.. Price range should be around 1500-2500 bahts..

Hupsubkaki
15-12-2009, 03:01 PM
from Thai-Myanmar borders not sure if got any is from Yunan, talked with the pimp but was told that their girls can't travel to Danok.. Price range should be around 1500-2500 bahts..

Brother,

Thank for yrs prompt reply, I met some Myanmar chinese in Danok muatiara spa above a year ago, they can speak mandarin and fair skin, how about these?, service level?,can communicate in Mandarin? have yrs qroup any brother try one this trip?

llbkoh
15-12-2009, 04:40 PM
There was one time, not so so long ago, a very very sketchy map of DANOK ,- the interesting places, farms , makan places and restaurants , bars, nite-spots , hotels and MPs .

Has anyone try updating it ??? I'm not sure where is the map now .

jimfairy
15-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Brother,

Thank for yrs prompt reply, I met some Myanmar chinese in Danok muatiara spa above a year ago, they can speak mandarin and fair skin, how about these?, service level?,can communicate in Mandarin? have yrs qroup any brother try one this trip?

u can always ask the pimp which gals can speak mandarin or hokkien.. frankly speaking, for the service level is depending on luck.. no promises tat all gals give u gd services..but they got lots of fair skin ladies.... u can always go there n take a look b4 u make any decision..:) tats y i seldom go farm to look for gals.. i always go for free-lance gals... they provide much better services,

williamchena
15-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Brother,

Yes agree with bro Jimfairy, its really muz see luck one.. wanted to go Danok, but in the end quarrel with my girl then didn't go.. Sianz.. Trip wasted..

My bro didn't try the myanmar ones but at least his having more fun than me.. On first day of Paragon, he caught 1 FL and he blur blur let the gal bring him to apartment, heard from him it should be rather fun, the gal treat him liquor and later on...

I came out from paragon didn't see him, take motor back to hotel segali he not back, called the girl, they still outside paragon.. Ask him come back hotel quickly, then I slept shortly afterwards due to drunkness..

Another day, He booked 1 gal from Channivet 3, 2500, Thai, but heard from him svc very good allows him 3 shots... -_-

Mine was like.. damn sianz.. must see luck after all..:o

williamchena
15-12-2009, 11:28 PM
There was one time, not so so long ago, a very very sketchy map of DANOK ,- the interesting places, farms , makan places and restaurants , bars, nite-spots , hotels and MPs .

This one ah:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=126255&id=552818724&saved#/photo.php?pid=3103693&id=552818724&fbid=203411043724

Playman
16-12-2009, 03:16 AM

Re-posted In danok thread already by a helpful samster by the nick Freshmeat! :D:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/4382471-post5312.html

llbkoh
16-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Re-posted In danok thread already by a helpful samster by the nick Freshmeat! :D:D

seih-seih.......kamsia...kamsia....

thanks alot, bros....

SchutzStaffel
16-12-2009, 01:35 PM

Thanks Bro Playman for the repost & Bro Freshmeat for his effort. :)

AhLongSanJr
18-12-2009, 02:30 AM
how much to booking a girl in haiyai?
long time never there ....:p

etct88
18-12-2009, 02:36 AM

Bro llbkoh should be able to give you the latest update, he is there now.:rolleyes::D

jimfairy
18-12-2009, 04:06 PM

price now ranged from 1800 to 2500, but some farms asking for 3000bht too...if some1 local or tuktuk bring u to look for gals, another 500 bht extra...:), the younger the most expensiver...:)

llbkoh
18-12-2009, 04:50 PM

Almost every bros is quoting the prices . that is the market rate.....but if the puyings like u...u can get discounts from the puyings but the balance payment to okt must be paid daily... that what i gathered...

llbkoh
18-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Better still, if u do not want to stick with one puying all day long,....and prefer multiple2 diets, then go for one shot a time, cheaper and variety, plenty around ...just ask the OKT... prices around 700 to 800bhts....

want freelance.......... salon girls after their working hrs......but got to do fishing.......prices,... depend on ur skill....or... u just hang around Lee Plz ...u might get the PRC Milf for 500baht....

heard that some uni.gals....weekends... hang around discos but must know speak thai ..chances better..if not ducks n chickens talk ....lead nowhere.....but remember don't trust LOCALS... unless ur bestfriend ...... sure to get chopped

jimfairy
18-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Better still, if u do not want to stick with one puying all day long,....and prefer multiple2 diets, then go for one shot a time, cheaper and variety, plenty around ...just ask the OKT... prices around 700 to 800bhts....

want freelance.......... salon girls after their working hrs......but got to do fishing.......prices,... depend on ur skill....or... u just hang around Lee Plz ...u might get the PRC Milf for 500baht....

heard that some uni.gals....weekends... hang around discos but must know speak thai ..chances better..if not ducks n chickens talk ....lead nowhere.....but remember don't trust LOCALS... unless ur bestfriend ...... sure to get chopped

Uni-gals is Sedap!!!!! lol..but can hardly get 1 now... n if u r lucky to get 1 in disco.. remember to safe keep ur valuables in the safebox ok...

yo bro.. enjoy ur trip in hty!!! save ur body fluid bullet for the best ok hahaha..:)

RepulsE
18-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Hey bros any of you take the weekly TIGER sat 1pm+ flight from Singapore to Hat yai before ? I want to know the odds of delays from taking off causing passengers to reach hat yai later than expected.

Of course if the delay is only by 30mins or so then not a problem. But if it delays by an hour then that would be a problem for me.

Anyone have encounters can enlighten me ?

Thanks alot ;)

lurpsexx
18-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Hey bros any of you take the weekly TIGER sat 1pm+ flight from Singapore to Hat yai before ? I want to know the odds of delays from taking off causing passengers to reach hat yai later than expected.

Of course if the delay is only by 30mins or so then not a problem. But if it delays by an hour then that would be a problem for me.

Thanks alot ;)

Bro,

See this website... Tiger Airways Reviews and Tiger Airways Passenger Opinions about Tiger Airways product and service standards (http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/tiger.htm)

For safety sake, avoid Tiger at all costs! You die is your problem! = Tiger Airways tagline...:eek:

vincenttcfun
19-12-2009, 01:01 AM
for those who had been to batam & dannok, pls give yr opinion which place is better? (in term of girl quality, booking fees & nightime entertainment outlet such as disco & etc)

yr opinion is very much appreciated.

thank you.

Pearl
19-12-2009, 11:59 AM
for those who had been to batam & dannok, pls give yr opinion which place is better? (in term of girl quality, booking fees & nightime entertainment outlet such as disco & etc)

yr opinion is very much appreciated.

thank you.

Either u want cewek or puying.. ur question very holland le:confused:

yinyang
19-12-2009, 01:09 PM
2 diff mother tongue, 2 diff styles, 2 diff skin. Compare how?:confused::p

vincenttcfun
19-12-2009, 01:13 PM
bro pearl,

from yr posting, it seemed batam cewek are all malays. any chance to get indonesian chinese?

williamchena
19-12-2009, 01:17 PM
bro pearl,

from yr posting, it seemed batam cewek are all malays. any chance to get indonesian chinese?

In farms seldom have wor, higher chances to get Indo chinese in discos IMO.. Haven't seem any yet when I was there last time..

RepulsE
19-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Bro,

See this website... Tiger Airways Reviews and Tiger Airways Passenger Opinions about Tiger Airways product and service standards (http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/tiger.htm)

For safety sake, avoid Tiger at all costs! You die is your problem! = Tiger Airways tagline...:eek:

Yeah I heard that tiger was bad, thats why I wnana know if their the flight to hatyai would be equally bad.

From what I read in the previous 20-30pages, lots of bros will fly to krabi or nearby and enter hatyai by land. Hmmmmmm looks a little troublesome....

lurpsexx
19-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah I heard that tiger was bad, thats why I wnana know if their the flight to hatyai would be equally bad.

From what I read in the previous 20-30pages, lots of bros will fly to krabi or nearby and enter hatyai by land. Hmmmmmm looks a little troublesome....

I took Tiger when they just started, to HDY return. That time the flights were on time.

But now, after so many really bad complaints abt no show, no take off, postponed flights etc.. I also scared of their flights.. Dunno can return home on time or not (or at all! :eek:).. it'll be hard to explain to my boss for the delay, and evern harder to explain to my CO... :D

Safest way is to ta bus lo.... :D

etct88
20-12-2009, 12:26 AM

He is a Dutch.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Playman
20-12-2009, 12:49 AM
He is a Dutch.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rub it in with a pinch of salt...tomorrow "yam char" boh?:D

FantAsiA
20-12-2009, 11:05 AM
i will be staying in hatyai till the 23rd. any bros out there who want to chiong together gimme a call. need some more experience bros to show me the way. 0824575587. cheers!!!

localhunter
21-12-2009, 12:27 AM
most of the hotel in hatyai oledi full!
manage to make my booking at novatel on friday .. oledi the last room ..
will be going to hatyai on 24 and coming back on 25 dec ...

by the way .. i will be going there with my wife and in law :(

Pearl
21-12-2009, 12:51 AM

Can consider yourself double locked :D

Playman
21-12-2009, 02:15 AM

Nowadays Hatyai is also a place for family gone are those days where you can see many "couples" holding hands and walk around Lee garden area....so it is strictly family trip....hahahahah!:D:D

Grounded Eagle
22-12-2009, 12:11 AM

Thanks alot ;)

Sat flight i dunno but i kenna tuesday flight delay till 5pm returning from hatyai. When going there was on time. Almost wanted to return to hatyai city to take bus back. :mad:

lurpsexx
22-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Sat flight i dunno but i kenna tuesday flight delay till 5pm returning from hatyai. When going there was on time. Almost wanted to return to hatyai city to take bus back. :mad:

Yup, agreed... Nowadays, Tiger really like totally heck care about passengers.. they suka suka do wat they like and you die is ur biz....

Really buay tahan wait inside the airport, as there's nothing to do after u pass the boarding area & delayed over and over by this stupid airline.... :mad:

SchutzStaffel
22-12-2009, 04:01 AM
I will be going hatyai on 26 Dec - 29 Dec with Bro SBT, any Bros who wanna join us can PMed me. :)

llbkoh
24-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Dear cheongsters, sifus, oldcocks, seniors, newbies...n...all bros at home ... n... members,

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you for your individual insights, learnings, interesting stories and warmth shown in all your emails here.

In this holiday season, I am reminded that your sharings that unites us in this group are even more enduring ...n...everlasting.

May the New Year bring more possibilities to draw upon our collective human power towards changing things for the better.

So from me...to ...u..,
........A Merry Christmas and A Happy Prosperous New Year!

desker
30-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Just returned from Hatyai trip. Below are my sexcapades.

PINK HOTEL
Damage: 1700baht for Turkish massage/1300bt for Ancient massage
opted for Turkish massage (1300bt has no turkish, only sex and ancient massage)
chosed Number 384, big boobs, damn good for Turkish, cos she's gonna rubba you all over naked on the plastic inflatable mat.

After you picked the lady, she will lead you to the room above via the lift. Went in staight away frenched her and carrassed her all over, really in the heat liao. Then she asked me whether wanna have sex first then later massage, I said massage first as I am keen for the Turkish. So she explained Turkish, followed by sex, then lastly ancient massage.

The turkish started off with me lying prone, then she used her boobs to rub my back to bums, used her inner thighs to slide in between my legs to rubba my inner thighs. Then turn me into supine. Same thing rubba my chest, loin and tit-fuck my little bro with her boobs, then use her knees to clamp my thighs and sort of massage the muscles...nothing much really...lastly bathed you and proceed to action on bed.

Before the sextion, she switched on TV to watch american porn...2 studs fucking one chick...and she switched off the lights...damn steamy and horny man, create the mood for a good fucking session...so with the hardcore fucking images on the TV and the stereo ah-oh-ah moans, we fucked away. Usual sextions: BJ, frenching, riding, missionary and unload. Done in 10-15mins. Proceed to wash. Then lastly, on bed again for ancient oil massage. She really has skills, not any how one. Gave me a 45min massage. 1hr 30mins up and we dressed up and kissed gdbye!

ATAMI: (Pink Hotel provides high end sex-massage, Atami is the budget type, only bath and sex, just like those in GL)
3 prices: 600bt, 800bt and 1000bt
Opted for 800bt, very beautiful OL typed of girl
Turned out she's one hell of a sucker! Not cock, but my money! From start to finish, keep asking me for tip and extend another round!
Anyway, she helped me to bath and wash in the bath tub, then we dried ourselves. NO frenching allowed! Even when tried to kiss her, she siam here and there. NB. And still got the cheek to ask for tip?! Gave me a BJ only, cowgirl then missionary. Deadfish...I mean in terms of action, and also the smell of her pussy! Foul smell, who wants to extend another round?! She looks so Office-lady, but wah piang, turned out her character fuck-up and even pussy smelly one...really doesnt fit her looks leh...anyway, budget meh, what to do...800bt for 1 round

CHINATOWN: (another budget sex-massage outlet)
only one price 700bt
chosed a young milf this time...turned out to be a fucking hot mother! Frenching can, and she loved it! Takes her time and a very gentle, friendly lady:) But only a BJ. Didnt ask for any tip. Same usual of cowgirl and missionary then unload. Much better service than the one I had at ATAMI. Again, no massage at all. Just bath and sex.

PARIS: same as above
was qouted two prices: 600bt and 700bt, but didnt try any...maybe next trip bah...selection of girl is pretty good...all looked quite young as well.

Anyway, ATAMI, PARIS and CHINATOWN all located within several metres of each other...just like the legal houses at GL...all three located behind Hatyai Meridian Hotel...

Had wanted to try Kathoey and freelance. ONly saw some freelance at Lee Gardens, but was quoted 1000bt per shot, still got to pay for hotel room, so no point, might as well go for the above joints. And very sadly, no kathoeys at all around the vicinity of my hotel.

But overall, it was a fruitful trip:)

llbkoh
30-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Just returned from Hatyai trip. Below are my sexcapades.

..............Anyway, ATAMI, PARIS and CHINATOWN all located within several metres of each other...just like the legal houses at GL...all three located behind Hatyai Meridian Hotel...

Had wanted to try Kathoey and freelance. ONly saw some freelance at Lee Gardens, but was quoted 1000bt per shot, still got to pay for hotel room, so no point, might as well go for the above joints. And very sadly, no kathoeys at all around the vicinity of my hotel.

But overall, it was a fruitful trip:)

Damn good FR.... Just remember.....

"Better ideas are created by when you read others ....and ....this will spur some more suggestions added ....plus ....and .....hence create another good ideas."

JOGK
31-12-2009, 02:02 AM
price now ranged from 1800 to 2500, but some farms asking for 3000bht too...if some1 local or tuktuk bring u to look for gals, another 500 bht extra...:), the younger the most expensiver...:)

time really flies
i still remember my virgin trip by coach to haadyai
standard price for puyings is 350 bahts each
very chio ones at 600 bahts each
haha
my favourite hotel during that time is hotel president

Sawadicup
31-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Any new farms updates in Hatyai?

Thailord
31-12-2009, 11:15 AM
time really flies
i still remember my virgin trip by coach to haadyai
standard price for puyings is 350 bahts each
very chio ones at 600 bahts each
haha
my favourite hotel during that time is hotel president

Wow....I guess that you must one of the veteran that have gone through the "golden years" like bro playman, etct88 and a few more that I have read over here....please please tell us abut it like down memory lane!:D

Playman
31-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Wow....I guess that you must one of the veteran that have gone through the "golden years" like bro playman, etct88 and a few more that I have read over here....please please tell us abut it like down memory lane!:D

Hahahahah I didn't know that there are so many people here that had experienced the "golden Years"....!:D

etct88
31-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Hahahahah I didn't know that there are so many people here that had experienced the "golden Years"....!:D

Another Golden Boy?......:eek:.:p

JOGK
31-12-2009, 04:05 PM

i guess i must admit i am a veteran....heehee
those were the days
i dont think its nice to post my cheong days here
maybe i should open a thread about
LIFE IN HAADYAI ... THOSE WERE THE DAYS
do you think so?

llbkoh
31-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Yes...those ..yesteryears....passed so fast. Where the interhotel n inter discos were the craze... Oliver massage and the farms nearby....the loveholes were selling for 250bahts till 350baths....tuk tuk 5 bahts....those were the days of yesteryear......

JOGK
31-12-2009, 07:09 PM
locals only pays 4 bahts for tuk tuk rides during the 70s
for gals...standard price is 350 bahts
but if you are regular or without tuk tuk driver comission
its only 280 to 300 bahts
i learnt that the gal only took 120....boss took 180
yes..discos are very popular during that time
all using live bands...no video deejays
and one band can performs the whole night without breaks
really admires them

klguylate30s
01-01-2010, 06:44 PM
but if you are regular or without tuk tuk driver comission
its only 280 to 300 bahts
i learnt that the gal only took 120....boss took 180
yes..discos are very popular during that time
all using live bands...no video deejays
and one band can performs the whole night without breaks
really admires them

May I esquire what years are you guys referring to please? Early 70s or late 70s. Thanks! :)

JOGK
01-01-2010, 11:43 PM
May I esquire what years are you guys referring to please? Early 70s or late 70s. Thanks! :)

me?...eh...my virgin trip is in 1976:D
no flight direct from singapore to haadyai
so mostly take coach...but coach ride is very exciting for the first few years

klguylate30s
02-01-2010, 04:23 AM
me?...eh...my virgin trip is in 1976:D
no flight direct from singapore to haadyai
so mostly take coach...but coach ride is very exciting for the first few years
Mine was in 80 or 81. Yes those were the days my friend when Wl would treat you like King and pamper you! Now you're lucky if they even smile at you! :D

sibaysong4u
02-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Mine was in 80 or 81. Yes those were the days my friend when Wl would treat you like King and pamper you! Now you're lucky if they even smile at you! :DLast time they will put toothpaste in your toothbrush,pack your shirts,feed you during lunch/dinner,cried when you want to go back. Now after fucking I hav to take out the condom myself...nabei:mad:

llbkoh
02-01-2010, 05:08 PM
Last time they will put toothpaste in your toothbrush,pack your shirts,feed you during lunch/dinner,cried when you want to go back. Now after fucking I hav to take out the condom myself...nabei:mad:

See how time have change .

Here, ...the time has its disadvantages towards cheongsters. ..... Now, no real kamcheng but bahtcheng.... The more bahts u give the more f......luv ..u will get....They even have the chick to tell u off...
...now the Baht walks ...the talk.

One main reason is that Tomyam land has prosperous socially......those ulu ulu kampung in the north now have internet technology ...and the better part ....is that the mobile phone has revolutionise their mindsets....n... soon the next 3G...communications.:p

JOGK
02-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Mine was in 80 or 81. Yes those were the days my friend when Wl would treat you like King and pamper you! Now you're lucky if they even smile at you! :D

i remember during that time
all the gals even dont know how to make up
put powder on the face until like ghost
and you dont see anyone wears skirts
yes they pampers you alot
clean your face,wipe your mouth,cut your nails etc
only a handful can speak other languages rather than thai
but thats the fun part...
the last time i went in 1988...wow lots of changes
they knows how to make up and wears skirts
and use the forks and knife better than me at western restuarants
how much changes i realised then

lurpsexx
02-01-2010, 07:03 PM
Last time they will put toothpaste in your toothbrush,pack your shirts,feed you during lunch/dinner,cried when you want to go back. Now after fucking I hav to take out the condom myself...nabei:mad:

Nabei... Now feel so short-changed man... Olden days really kong tau kau kau.. Puying really lovely then.. sigh... :(

JOGK
02-01-2010, 07:07 PM

considered you lucky already
the last time i went
one stole my money
damned it!
i chase her out even in the middle of the night!
i was really pissed off because i treated her so well
and i always treat them well even in batam or singapore

klguylate30s
02-01-2010, 08:06 PM
considered you lucky already
the last time i went
one stole my money
damned it!
i chase her out even in the middle of the night!
i was really pissed off because i treated her so well
and i always treat them well even in batam or singapore

I was also once almost robbed but it was becoz I took a girl from a late nite or more like early morning place through a local friend but he had warned me to be careful with my $ and true enough when I was bathing I saw her put my $ in her bra! I rushed out and told the girl if she don't return my $ Im going to call the cops and after much acting innocent on her part did she return the $ in her bra when I showed her where she hid my $. That also got guts to ask me for tips when I chased her out!

Another case a hometown friend took a girl he liked from the Hollywood Disco when it was at it's peak days and the girl robbed him of all his valuables when he was sleeping and was heavily drunk!

But to be fair that was my only 1 experience and never had any problems in terms of theft but as for service you those were the days!

I remembered when they truly served you from the moment they step-ed in and was truly thankful for any amount of tips you give to them!

Thats why I prefer Jakarta now! :)

llbkoh
02-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Those yesteryears' days, the okt guaranteed your comforts and materials safety with the puyings....the puyings are real scare of them .... but now i don't know whether .......?????

All bros , got to do a little security check- say.... putting cash where the puying are unlikely to find.....but the best deal is the sd box in the room. Most good hotels are equipped with cctv from outside, so what time the puyings leave is there ??? Beware many puyings like to invite their friends in when u take your afternoon nap.

JOGK
02-01-2010, 10:05 PM
yes...puyings of yesteryears are much better compares to the current ones
in fact i brought a few down and back to thailand during my active periods
i know a few very close ones...nearly marrying them too
but i married a local one eventually...haha

bestbest
03-01-2010, 10:20 AM

Ya in the 70s...

If i am not wrong, HIV still unheard of .

I believe many ah hia also nvr use rubber...did you? :D

Did I? How to?...still learning ABC then :D

At least, much safer sex practices nowadays..not just against HIV but also other STDs.

llbkoh
03-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Oh yah...Those days they went for open pussy medical checkup..they even showed u their cards....it was mandatory.....nowadays, who knows whether that they do it ......that is where most bros are complaining ....smelly ....smelly ones ....

Area Escort
04-01-2010, 10:18 AM
young pretty WL. They will defenitely be service oriented as i always believe pretty is not everything but pretty and power service is everything....-> to make u forget even ur name. Haha...

Prices will not be similiar to the other farm(eg. 2000baht) nor Hotel S.C(eg. 5000baht).
For gals at A.R.E.A prices are between 3k to 3.5k baht for overnight booking n 1.5k to 1.8k baht for short time of 2hrs. Believe me, its money well spent which will worth ur while..

Feel free to pm me or provide any suggestion or feedback
And we will strive our very best to satisfy everyone if possible..

Khun_Thai_Jedi
04-01-2010, 10:24 AM
young pretty WL. They will defenitely be service oriented as i always believe pretty is not everything but pretty and power service is everything....-> to make u forget even ur name. Haha...

Prices will not be similiar to the other farm(eg. 2000baht) nor Hotel S.C(eg. 5000baht).
For gals at A.R.E.A prices are between 3k to 3.5k baht for overnight booking n 1.5k to 1.8k baht for short time of 2hrs. Believe me, its money well spent which will worth ur while..

Please clear your mailbox, Its too full and I can't pm you. I want to know more about AREA as I will be travelling to hatyai next week.

wongziwei
04-01-2010, 11:32 AM
hi i will be going Hatyai 07 March want to join me?

Thailord
04-01-2010, 03:11 PM
yes...puyings of yesteryears are much better compares to the current ones
in fact i brought a few down and back to thailand during my active periods
i know a few very close ones...nearly marrying them too
but i married a local one eventually...haha

Yes...and many of the cheongster fall in love with them and many end up marrying them.

Unfortunately the success rate of keeping married with them is not high due to a few factors (those days)

No-one to talk to....(gossip) unless there is one or 2 Khun Thai staying around the area of which you are staying No Thai TV programme for them to pass their time
Food....unless they cook
Boring as you are working half the day and they can only clean the house even gossip with the neighbor is quite impossible, as those days not many can speak other languages other than Thai.

But then their warm KC will melts every cheongsters' heart :D:D

sibaysong4u
04-01-2010, 05:01 PM

PM me your address and contact,might be going up this week.

klguylate30s
04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh yah...Those days they went for open pussy medical checkup..they even showed u their cards....it was mandatory.....nowadays, who knows whether that they do it ......that is where most bros are complaining ....smelly ....smelly ones ....

I believe nowdays the Thai girls are quite educated in terms of STD and I've been lucky so far (touch wood) to haven't come across a smelly pussy (with period yes, smelly pussy= NO!) :)

JOGK
04-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Yes...and many of the cheongster fall in love with them and many end up marrying them.

Unfortunately the success rate of keeping married with them is not high due to a few factors (those days)

No-one to talk to....(gossip) unless there is one or 2 Khun Thai staying around the area of which you are staying No Thai TV programme for them to pass their time
Food....unless they cook
Boring as you are working half the day and they can only clean the house even gossip with the neighbor is quite impossible, as those days not many can speak other languages other than Thai.

But then their warm KC will melts every cheongsters' heart :D:D

i didnt marry any of them
but i rented apartments...rooms for them
in haadyai as well as in singapore
that was when i am still a bachelor
but keeping them this way is very tiring
luckily i owned a motorbike during that period

JOGK
04-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Ya in the 70s...

If i am not wrong, HIV still unheard of .

I believe many ah hia also nvr use rubber...did you? :D

Did I? How to?...still learning ABC then :D

At least, much safer sex practices nowadays..not just against HIV but also other STDs.

no hiv or no one heard of during that time
but still there are other veneral disease
many dont use caps during that time
because no life threatening disease
those gals during that time are much cleaner
before and after you have sex
they want you to bath
so that means every sex you bath twice
haha

Sawadicup
04-01-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm going to hatyai this morning. Any bros want to join me? Just PM me & i will reply asap & fix the appt.

etct88
05-01-2010, 12:21 AM
i didnt marry any of them
but i rented apartments...rooms for them
in haadyai as well as in singapore
that was when i am still a bachelor
but keeping them this way is very tiring
luckily i owned a motorbike during that period

This man is a true champion, give him a Thaiger.... i mean tiger....:p:D

clap clap clap......

acid_rxz
05-01-2010, 12:46 AM
Yo AREA escort clear ur mail me i cant send u will be there on 16jan u Pm me ur contact k will call u when there thks

sober
05-01-2010, 01:39 AM

clap clap clap......

Uncle... so early "mabuk" liao ar? hehehe...

sober
05-01-2010, 03:15 AM
ok ok ok ... finally have a nephew coming to visit uncle ah pek.....
ji jin, ah, mai ko hok......... ko hok, mai dee, tok ngar lok...

Hahaha... where got ko hok u... I did call u mah :p btw, paiseh ar... now I read back only see ur posting... hahaha... :D

JOGK
05-01-2010, 04:27 AM

clap clap clap......

i think its quite common during the 70s
i have friends like me also
becareful of these gals
if you keep them...dont hurt them
or else you might lost your birdie....haha
i have one very close...
i get to know her when she working in singapore
i bought her passport number and i tio 4d....really...no joke
before that i told her i will accompany her to thailand if i strike
wtf! really damned choon man...
no choice lor...i am a man with words
so she brought to to her granny house in sadao
her son in satun and her hometown in phuket
wa...really song with her...accompany me...
that trip i also went to padang besar and of course haadyai

etct88
05-01-2010, 07:11 AM
i think its quite common during the 70s
i have friends like me also
becareful of these gals
if you keep them...dont hurt them
or else you might lost your birdie....haha
i have one very close...
i get to know her when she working in singapore
i bought her passport number and i tio 4d....really...no joke
before that i told her i will accompany her to thailand if i strike
wtf! really damned choon man...
no choice lor...i am a man with words
so she brought to to her granny house in sadao
her son in satun and her hometown in phuket
wa...really song with her...accompany me...
that trip i also went to padang besar and of course haadyai

you are a good man, these words speaks a lot, 'don't hurt them'.:)

Sadao, Satun, Phuket, Padang Besar, Haadyai... wow, what about Danok, then?:confused:

JOGK
05-01-2010, 01:27 PM

Sadao, Satun, Phuket, Padang Besar, Haadyai... wow, what about Danok, then?:confused:

danok? never heard of during that time...near which part?
during the 70s....yala also very nice place to visits
but fear muslim rebels...
and not to forget ... sungei kolok...:D

Thailord
05-01-2010, 02:09 PM

Danok did not exist at that time yet....only few stall selling cashew nuts, rice...and etc etc unless you need to donate blood to the mosquitoes in the rubber plantation.:D

JOGK
05-01-2010, 02:17 PM
while surfing here...i can imagine hearing...
the roaring of tuk tuk outside my hotel room in the morning
when i wake up:D

Sawadicup
05-01-2010, 02:55 PM
while surfing here...i can imagine hearing...
the roaring of tuk tuk outside my hotel room in the morning
when i wake up:D

Where u stay?

Khun_Thai_Jedi
05-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Where u stay?

Its just his imagination :p

Sawadicup
05-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Its just his imagination :p

Bro, i'm staying at Lee Garden Plaza Hotel.
Heard that there's LB hanging around Lee Garden at night.....Any bros try before?

JOGK
05-01-2010, 07:09 PM
Where u stay?

i am from singapore:D

new generation grandpa

how i wished internet exist during the 70s

Sawadicup
05-01-2010, 09:47 PM
i am from singapore:D

new generation grandpa

how i wished internet exist during the 70s

I almost 2 years nvr been there & hatyai had upgrade to better environment.

JOGK
06-01-2010, 12:11 AM
I almost 2 years nvr been there & hatyai had upgrade to better environment.

i never been there for about a decade
the last time i went...so many fast food joints and foodcourts
during the 70s...all either hawkers or coffeeshops
but the food are delicious though dont look hygenic:D

during that time my favourite food were...
cow penis...beef noodles...muslim fried chicken and quail
oysters with eggs...fried kangkong with sambal
sugarcane cubes...birds nest with eggs....cold chicken feet
haha sliva dripping already

localhunter
06-01-2010, 09:30 AM
i never been there for about a decade
the last time i went...so many fast food joints and foodcourts
during the 70s...all either hawkers or coffeeshops
but the food are delicious though dont look hygenic:D

during that time my favourite food were...
haha sliva dripping already

now HatYai had become a tourist spot .. for the family vacation ...
silap silap .. u might bump into your uncle or other relative .. :D

Yokosi
06-01-2010, 09:34 AM
my favourite food were...

You made me very, very hungry !.

Thailord
06-01-2010, 03:39 PM
now HatYai had become a tourist spot .. for the family vacation ...
silap silap .. u might bump into your uncle or other relative .. :D

Come back from Chinnivat or SKY then camp inside the room, order room service so avoid all aunties and relatives....heheheheh!:)

etct88
06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Come back from Chinnivat or SKY then camp inside the room, order room service so avoid all aunties and relatives....heheheheh!:)

I am one of the Uncles wondering around....:o:o

llbkoh
06-01-2010, 07:12 PM

Sure to save a lot of doles. Only u n puying go out at night ...that also must avoid the main tourists attraction areas..... such as Lee garden , Odean mall and Central mall. Much better go to Diana 2 and Robinson malls...... sure no aunties go there...much better watch movies there.:D

Playman
07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
I am one of the Uncles wondering around....:o:o

Really....when I am there I search high and low also cannot see you.....!:(:D

BlueDragon193
07-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Really....when I am there I search high and low also cannot see you.....!:(:D

I saw him crying and asking around for Uncle Playman.:D

Thailord
08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
I saw him crying and asking around for Uncle Playman.:D

Very easy to find me one.....after midnight sitting alone or with some friends and TCSS at the Thai mamak stall in front of Lee Garden at the corner....hahahahah!:D:D

daredevil88
09-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Just returned from Hatyai. I was there for 8 days (26th Dec to 3rd Jan), visiting as many farms as I can and booking a different wl each day for 5 days with one wl continuing for the next day. The places I visited are Channivet (soi 2, 3), Kiss Lounge at Garden Homes, Niphat Uthit (soi 2, 3) and Chaiyakul Uthit area. My standards are somewhat high, looking for wl that I am physically attracted to and has good initial feelings. Most of the farms have wl that do not meet my standards and after 2 or more visits at the same farm without booking any of their girls, they also tired of me. Haha. The ones that have attractive wl are one farm in Chaiyakul Uthit, Kiss Lounge (but need to go early to book, also good ones are reserved by regular clients,… better to be friends with mama san …), Niphat Uthit soi 2 (SYT), and Yaya at Channivet.
My FR and experiences in this trip for sharing…

26 Dec: After arriving and finish checking into the hotel, it was already 8pm Thai time. Walk around Chaiyakul area, only 1 farm still open. Went in, take a look at the leftovers and leave immediately. Then went to Kiss Lounge for a while, check out the girls there though briefy. No particular girl stand out this time. Then walk around Channivet area. All closed but at one farm, I saw 2 wl that I knew when I booked their friend about a year ago, drinking beer outside the “office’. So I joined them for drinking session and chit-chat. Seems that the girl I booked last time got married. Hmm…

27 Dec: Walk around Channivet area visiting 7 farms before I saw one that I like.

Age 26, mature body, sizeable breast, long slender legs, attractive but look more like a company manager rather than a wl. She came from outer Bangkok area and work as a housing agent before. Damage 2,000 baht. Service is good. Uses her breast to rub your dick when bathing you and gives good BJ. She says she only does 2 round of screwing a day but when I insist on 3, she finally agrees. She has quite expensive taste and she prefers high-end dining places. Has good communication with her as we talk till 5 am after the sex.

28 Dec: Continue the booking with her for another day.

daredevil88
09-01-2010, 02:18 PM
29 Dec: Went to Niphat Uthit area. This place only opens around 8pm Thai time and some wl come to work only at 10pm or later. Local Thais frequent this place too, driving by in their car usually looking for a short-time screw which can cost 1,000 to 1,500 baht for a decent wl. Overnight is 2,000 baht. You can find SYT here. Most farms close at 3am but one or two open till 5am.

I book one here for overnight, 2,000 baht. Age 19. Has only start work for 2 months. Looks like a model, pretty with a ‘innocent come fukk me look”, tall, thin with long slender legs. But like most models, has small breast. As for service… well, if you want to book these types of wl, for some, you have to take it like a “paid dating with sex included” and not expect the full round of service.

When we screw, she turned off all the lights, wrap her body with a towel and slide under the bed sheets. She dare not take bath together and don’t give blow jobs. But the love making session was good – like a couple going steady and making love for the first time with each other. The kissing was tender though one can feel her inexperience. But she is very obedient during sex play when I try out a number of positions. One thing good about these types of wl is that they actually experience the sex, not like most seasoned wl who can turn herself off and be mechanical during sex play. Has good communication with her as we talked till the early morning. In this booking, I have two rounds of screwing with her.

daredevil88
09-01-2010, 04:27 PM
30 dec: Went to Yaya on Channivet area. Book a wl age 18. Has worked for only 3 months. Nice body, like a healthy 18 year old with nice legs and arms, small waist, fair skin, but face is only average. However she has a ‘sexpot’ look with a small Marilyn Monroe mole on her chin. And I can sense that she likes me. Damage is 2,000 baht.

Enjoy the bathing session with her. She actually takes a bath, shampooing her hair. And when she rubbed my body with soap in her hand, she closes her eyes due to shyness. My dick was hardened and I want to fukk her there and then in the tub, but afraid that the condom will loosen. I remember in the eighties where there are no AIDs and STD is under control, I don’t use condom. One wl teach me to fukk underwater, after the tub was filled.
For sex play, this 18 year old push me down on the bed, climb on top of me and fukked me. She is one aggressive wl in bed and likes her sex. I like the way she moan when I enter and exit her in rhythm. Has two round of sex with her for this booking.

She told me she wants to return to her home in Chingmai as the work is not what she expected. She don’t mind when the client is nice but hate it otherwise. But she has to figure out how to pay back the 20,000 baht she took upfront initially from the farm manager. Nowadays it’s like a business arrangement between the girl and the farm.

Playman
10-01-2010, 01:20 PM
30 dec: Went to Yaya on Channivet area. Book a wl age 18. Has worked for only 3 months. Nice body, like a healthy 18 year old with nice legs and arms, small waist, fair skin, but face is only average. However she has a ‘sexpot’ look with a small Marilyn Monroe mole on her chin. And I can sense that she likes me. Damage is 2,000 baht.

Enjoy the bathing session with her. She actually takes a bath, shampooing her hair. And when she rubbed my body with soap in her hand, she closes her eyes due to shyness. My dick was hardened and I want to fukk her there and then in the tub, but afraid that the condom will loosen. I remember in the eighties where there are no AIDs and STD is under control, I don’t use condom. One wl teach me to fukk underwater, after the tub was filled.
For sex play, this 18 year old push me down on the bed, climb on top of me and fukked me. She is one aggressive wl in bed and likes her sex. I like the way she moan when I enter and exit her in rhythm. Has two round of sex with her for this booking.

She told me she wants to return to her home in Chingmai as the work is not what she expected. She don’t mind when the client is nice but hate it otherwise. But she has to figure out how to pay back the 20,000 baht she took upfront initially from the farm manager. Nowadays it’s like a business arrangement between the girl and the farm.

Great FR..thanks!:D

daredevil88
10-01-2010, 02:26 PM
31st Dec. I went to Kiss Lounge wanting to book a lady there to celebrate the New Year but at the lobby, ran into a friend of another wl that I booked last time. She told me she is off today and invited me to go to Paragon Disco with her. I took up her offer and decided to celebrate the New Year dancing and getting drunk. Later took her back to the hotel and fukk her for free. Some wl if they like you and treat you as a good friend or more, will let you fukk for free.

1st Jan: Went to Nipat Uthit area to look for my “wild angel” – a wl that I saw and like the other night, with a tattoo on her arm and a cigarette in her mouth. I couldn’t get her then as she was already booked. I couldn’t get her today too also. Must be a popular wl.

Walking further down the soi, I saw one I like and booked her. She looks only 17. Gives a good fukked making sound that turns me on when we screw. The feeling is there and you would feel like you are having sex with a normal, sexy 17 year old rather than a wl.

After the sex session she says she’ll be leaving. What gives?? I have a deal with her papa san, for 1700 for 1 night and she should leave in the morning. She says with a sweet voice and wide innocent eyes and smile “oh, papa san makes mistake, he old, over 70, you negotiate with me directly better. Deal only for 2 hours, short-time screw ”. I asked her to call papa san. She pretend to call then say cannot get through. I can bring her or I go myself to see papa san but I don’t want to spoil my relationship with her as she is such a turn-on and gives me great pleasure when fukking. Also I feel a bit tired from yesterday celebration. So I let her go. She asked for my phone number and name and asked whether she can knock on my hotel door again. It seems that she is building up her client base. Welcome to a new breed of wl – young, sexy, independent, enterprising, street smart and crafty. And most of them enjoy their sex. But have to be careful as I heard some of them like to take designer drugs for kicks to dance the whole night through or for sex.

GLHunter
10-01-2010, 02:51 PM
any thai expert bros can translate below for me? If the name can translate also good..

ศรายุทธwrote:
คิดถึงและคิดถึง

XXX posted a note on ศรายุทธ's profile
".. จะเก็บเรื่องราวของเราเอาไว้ใน "จินตนาการ"..."

acid_rxz
10-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Bro daredevil88 how u go to all this farm? by tuk tuk? cos by tuk tuk i dun think got this price already i am thinking of staying 1 nite in hatyai during my 16jan trip

etct88
10-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Bro daredevil88 how u go to all this farm? by tuk tuk? cos by tuk tuk i dun think got this price already i am thinking of staying 1 nite in hatyai during my 16jan trip

actually, can be within walking distance...:p:p

Thailord
10-01-2010, 03:38 PM
any thai expert bros can translate below for me? If the name can translate also good..

ศรายุทธwrote:
คิดถึงและคิดถึง

Sraiutt wrote:.
Thinking and thinking.

XXX posted a note on Sraiutt 's profile.
".. To keep our place in the story. ""..." Imagination.

(something like that):)

Thailord
10-01-2010, 03:40 PM
actually, can be within walking distance...:p:p

Can meh? Like that can we walk together the next time.....I am a bit shy shy one...!:):)

etct88
10-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Can meh? Like that can we walk together the next time.....I am a bit shy shy one...!:):)

... sure you shy, I poor, old and ugly, seah sway your rich, young and good looks.:o:(

etct88
10-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Sraiutt wrote:.
Thinking and thinking.

XXX posted a note on Sraiutt 's profile.
".. To keep our place in the story. ""..." Imagination.

(something like that):)

... hmm... your long hair, long legs, long fingers dicktionary with you:confused::p

chlim
10-01-2010, 08:41 PM

ศรายุทธwrote:
คิดถึงและคิดถึง

I will try my best to translate but do not know if do you understand?

It said your son buy yoy a pair of leather shoe as you will be attending a dinner with him together with his director and daughter.

It also said you took the night train to KL and stayed in a hotel and at night you knocked on the door went in and spilled the drink on somebody else.
Later, someone came in n strangle you.

Last time, your name is called five dollars and sixty cent right? You n your wife together sell wanton mee at a stall in town.

Do you understand ?

Thanks

daredevil88
10-01-2010, 10:16 PM

I walk... :p

tuk tuk or motorbike will cost extra 500 but you can try to talk to the farm manager to give only 300 to them. I also speak Thai to the farm manager to try to lower the price but nowadays price is quite standard.

daredevil88
11-01-2010, 12:26 AM
2nd Jan: I went to Yaya at Channivet at 9.00 am. Didn’t see any wl I like yet so just sit there and talk to the manager about starting a business like this while waiting and watching the wl come to work one by one. I finally saw one I like at 11 am.

Her age is 19 and is attractive, cute and very fair. Start work in this line only 3months ago in Golok where her virginity was broken for a price. Damage is 2,000. She is from Chingmai and speaks good thai but will only converse with clients in Mandarin! A quiet girl and I didn’t communicate with her often. I thought she has an attitude issue but later find her to be quite obedient, especially during sex play where I try out various positions. Also didn’t complain when I went very long without ejaculation. Her small erected pink nipples really turn me on. At one time during sex play her two hands squeezed her own breast which is so nice to watch… and yes, lots of cunt juice flowing out of her. Has 2 round of sex with her for this booking.

3rd Jan: Leave Hadyai… with fond memories as usual.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
11-01-2010, 07:39 AM
If I am not wrong, most of the girls from yaya are from myanmar.

TD.king
11-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Great FR..thanks!:D

Bro, Gd FR Y nv up him????:rolleyes:

How R u ?????

llbkoh
11-01-2010, 04:15 PM
2nd Jan: I went to Yaya at Channivet at 9.00 am. Didn’t see any wl I like yet so just sit there and talk to the manager about starting a business like this while waiting and watching the wl come to work one by one. I finally saw one I like at 11 am.

..............juice flowing out of her. Has 2 round of sex with her for this booking.

Damn good FR. Sharing is giving.:)

Just one question ?? .... It is quite a distance from each and available farms and the hot freak weather - Bros daredevil88,.... how u manage to walk ????

Thailord
11-01-2010, 05:17 PM

Just one question ?? .... It is quite a distance from each and available farms and the hot freak weather - Bros daredevil88,.... how u manage to walk ????

The farms are flocked together and not too far to walk from one shop to another...some only next door!:):p

Khun_Thai_Jedi
11-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Just wondering, where is the best place to pickup FL nowadays ?

sibaysong4u
11-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Just wondering, where is the best place to pickup FL nowadays ?Pa-La-Gong Disco:D

daredevil88
11-01-2010, 08:54 PM

One can take a tuk-tuk to Florida Hotel. Wait till it goes away. Then walk to Channivet area. Niphat Uthit area is also nearby. Niphat Uthit is also close to Lee Garden hotel. You can even take tuk-tuk to Channivet Soi 1 or Niphat Uthit Soi 1 where there are no farms. Then sit at the coffee shop, have a drink and wait till the tuk-tuk goes away before visiting the farms in the area.

As Thailord says, all the farms in a certain area are very close to one another.

To visit Kiss Lounge, take tuk-tuk to Garden Home but don't let him bring you inside the lounge. When you walk outside the hotel, Chaiyakul area is there...

slaughter
11-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Hi to all senior bros here.. wow i spent about 2-3 days reading this thread as i am going to hatyai next wk with a couple of friends. me and my friends are total noobs abt hatyai but i must say this thread provided me with quite an insight of what to expect and do while we're there. thanks to the unselfish bros who share their experiences here. lol. wondering if any bros will be there from 19th-21st? maybe can meet up. haha. guess it'll be fun. well, will try to post fr once back from bkk trip as well.

Wizolf
12-01-2010, 01:23 AM
One can take a tuk-tuk to Florida Hotel. Wait till it goes away. Then walk to Channivet area. Niphat Uthit area is also nearby. Niphat Uthit is also close to Lee Garden hotel. You can even take tuk-tuk to Channivet Soi 1 or Niphat Uthit Soi 1 where there are no farms. Then sit at the coffee shop, have a drink and wait till the tuk-tuk goes away before visiting the farms in the area.

As Thailord says, all the farms in a certain area are very close to one another.

To visit Kiss Lounge, take tuk-tuk to Garden Home but don't let him bring you inside the lounge. When you walk outside the hotel, Chaiyakul area is there...

Alight at SK Hotel is much nearer and easier to Channivet area. Florida is much too far and tricky for a newbie. If one can't find the right one in the area, chances are there are lesser choices elsewhere.

There is no commission to tuk-tuk for Garden Home. Overnight fees is from 2,000 ~ 2,500 baht + 150bath/hour fine. Direct book out from 8pm is 3,400baht ~ 3,900baht but you save on the spending to drink there. There is a new spa just opposite of Kiss Lounge where you can book the ladies to jaquzzi and party together in the VIP room.

Wizolf
12-01-2010, 01:26 AM
Pa-La-Gong Disco:D

Now it is pretty empty unless on weekend. Could have better luck at joints like Sotus, Sugarbeat & Star Bar.

Playman
12-01-2010, 03:14 AM
Bro, Gd FR Y nv up him????:rolleyes:

How R u ?????

Peng Eu long time no see you here already! Ho boh?:D:D

etct88
12-01-2010, 01:15 PM

If you are young and handsome, you may be picked up at Sugar Beat, by Uni SYTs.

Choke Dee.... :)

Thailord
12-01-2010, 04:38 PM

For old and ham-sup then which place can be picked up by Uni, Ex-uni or even OL...also can!:p:rolleyes:

klguylate30s
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM

Thanks for sharing your expriance with us! Was there from last Thursday till Saturday! :D

sibaysong4u
12-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks for sharing your expriance with us! Was there from last Thursday till Saturday! :DYour flight back was delay by half an hour izit?

Pearl
12-01-2010, 09:34 PM

Please tell me where u get picked up hor... I wanna go :p

hornykock
12-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Brothers, besides of Pink Lady, any good houses provide service ? Any good location to do overnight booking ? Thanks

Cupnoodle
13-01-2010, 12:19 AM
...Any good location to do overnight booking ? Thanks

Outside the entrance between Lee Garden Plaza and Grand Plaza hotel in the late evening. Good luck! ;)

Playman
13-01-2010, 12:47 AM

Me, too....I got a bit more hair than him...sure got one pick me as well!:D

Outside the entrance between Lee Garden Plaza and Grand Plaza hotel in the late evening. Good luck! ;)

Brother where have you been long time no see you here...! :D

yinyang
13-01-2010, 01:27 AM
For old and ham-sup then which place can be picked up by Uni, Ex-uni or even OL
Oh. easy.. try the bank or ATM. Like bees to honey:p:D

JGmaster
13-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Hi Bros,

Any advice for transportation from the airport(where tiger airway's plane lands) to places like sakura hotel? Going over there soon.

Thanks for any suggestions! Cheers!

sibaysong4u
13-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Outside the entrance between Lee Garden Plaza and Grand Plaza hotel in the late evening. Good luck! ;)Cheap and Good too!

etct88
13-01-2010, 11:04 AM

Your best cipek kaki always hang around there, he handsome enough. I go, they give me a mob and ask me to start with the toilet........:mad:

Thailord
13-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Your best cipek kaki always hang around there, he handsome enough. I go, they give me a mob and ask me to start with the toilet........:mad:

Like that I can apply for the toilet caretaker at least got tips tips when people pissing give a little massage and got $$$..hahaahah!:D

Pearl
13-01-2010, 09:58 PM

If mop chabor toilet I dun mind.. kekekekekke

hornykock
13-01-2010, 10:48 PM

Thanks a lot, Brother.

Cupnoodle
14-01-2010, 12:39 AM
...Brother where have you been long time no see you here...!

Bro, my soul often hover around Hatyai and crave for those good memories, but my body have to yearn quietly in SG land usually... Therefore I always make an effort to read this thread, just to calm the little beast abit...

However I had made my maiden venture into Pinoy land!
http://media8.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20091231/b_203204.jpg

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20091231/b_221347.jpg

http://media7.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20091231/b_203731.jpg

Cheers :D

Sawadicup
14-01-2010, 12:55 AM

Saw few ladyboy hanging outside lee garden plaza at midnite too when i went there last week.

klguylate30s
14-01-2010, 01:16 AM
Your flight back was delay by half an hour izit?

Me poor man go & come back by Bus! :D

klguylate30s
14-01-2010, 01:18 AM
Hi Bros,

Any advice for transportation from the airport(where tiger airway's plane lands) to places like sakura hotel? Going over there soon.

Thanks for any suggestions! Cheers!

Taxi bro! Unless you damn keng want to walk all the way to Sakura Hotel and save $! :p :D

klguylate30s
14-01-2010, 01:20 AM

Are we talking about the suspiciously beautiful girls that speak with a slightly masculine voice? :D :p

Thailord
14-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Are we talking about the suspiciously beautiful girls that speak with a slightly masculine voice? :D :p

And got some left over girls from dunno where eating duck mee...heheheheh!:D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
14-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi Guys, just wondering between kabuki and kiss lounge. Whose girls are prettier ? If I am travelling out of hatyai, can I bring the chics along ?

etct88
14-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Hi Guys, just wondering between kabuki and kiss lounge. Whose girls are prettier ? If I am travelling out of hatyai, can I bring the chics along ?

I have seen Kiss Lounge's, very nice:D.... but some more experienced bro swear blind that Kabuki's, nicer and better choice.......:)

everything have a price.......... can bring them them to BKK, too.:p

Thailord
14-01-2010, 09:30 PM

Depend on your requirement.....Kiss - more matured
Kabuki - more on the SYT side but then...price!

As long as you got money to pay them, you can "rent" them even for a year and bring them everywhere you want to Koh Samui , Bkk.......hahahah!~:)

sibaysong4u
14-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Kabuki Girls more class:D

whatsmyname
15-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Kabuki Girls more class:D

Hi All bros... planning a trip in April with 2 of my buddies. Thinking of going in group to get bulk price :P

Maybe by train to HY... its gonna be new for us as hve not used train b4.

where is Kabuki located? usually i got to the farms in See kim yong but now and days thinking of just f***ing the massage ladies :)

anyone up for a trip?

PM me... April mid

sober
15-01-2010, 03:54 AM

As long as you got money to pay them, you can "rent" them even for a year and bring them everywhere you want to Koh Samui , Bkk.......hahahah!~:)

yaloe... that reminds me that you "booked" one to Koh Samui.... very keng... sifu... :p

etct88
15-01-2010, 03:56 AM
yaloe... that reminds me that you "booked" one to Koh Samui.... very keng... sifu... :p

he will be a pilot again........:D:p

Thailord
15-01-2010, 10:59 AM
he will be a pilot again........:D:p

Hahaha you are damn wrong this time.......ticket confirmed and booked lieow....only different is that the passengers are more........! Maybe different air stewardess, too!:):)

etct88
15-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Hahaha you are damn wrong this time.......ticket confirmed and booked lieow....only different is that the passengers are more........! Maybe different air stewardess, too!:):)

Sure or not......:rolleyes: When?:)

Thailord
15-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Sure or not......:rolleyes: When?:)

Don't ask unless you are coming along with aunty as this is all couples trip....or get one to join us....heheheheeheh!:)

Confirm first week of June. Will tell the details when we tscc over a cup of pandan teh tarik...okay!:D

Tonight on boh?

etct88
15-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Don't ask unless you are coming along with aunty as this is all couples trip....or get one to join us....heheheheeheh!:)

Confirm first week of June. Will tell the details when we tscc over a cup of pandan teh tarik...okay!:D

Tonight on boh?

June????:eek:

For a start, you flew one flight oredi (Feb 10 trip)

Tonight... ON! maybe a bit late that's all. Start journey at 4.30pm, have dinner then come over.....

Tomorrow pandan teh?????????? tscc = ar lai????

Thailord
15-01-2010, 04:09 PM
June????:eek:

For a start, you flew one flight oredi (Feb 10 trip)

Tonight... ON! maybe a bit late that's all. Start journey at 4.30pm, have dinner then come over.....

Tomorrow pandan teh?????????? tscc = ar lai????

February 10th....why I didn't know one ah? So near Chinese New Year you want HM to cut off my kuku chio...and moreover all my nephews & nieces waiting for my ang pows.....!

She proposed then must I go .......!:(:):D

Buy you teh because I lose the bet mah! Because of that CB guy....TMC...! KNN !@#$%^^!

bestbest
15-01-2010, 04:23 PM

Yo, bro jedi, were you the one who paid 10,000bahts for one night?

You still the record holder i suppose, hahaha.

Joking only la, welcome back anyway :)

klguylate30s
15-01-2010, 06:39 PM

You wont believe this but I've forgotten where Kabuki is? Is it the one in front of JB Hotel? :p

sibaysong4u
15-01-2010, 09:36 PM
You wont believe this but I've forgotten where Kabuki is? Is it the one in front of JB Hotel? :p
Asian Hotel
55 Niphat Uthit 3 Road

Khun_Thai_Jedi
15-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Yo, bro jedi, were you the one who paid 10,000bahts for one night?

You still the record holder i suppose, hahaha.

Joking only la, welcome back anyway :)

Thats history liao, have not been to hatyai for donkey years. So planning a trip there next week but for only 1 day as I will be travelling to trang and krabi to visit friends.

Khun_Thai_Jedi
15-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Could any bro, update on the rate in kabuki now and what is the best time to go ?

sibaysong4u
15-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Could any bro, update on the rate in kabuki now and what is the best time to go ?Kabuki I dunnoe butt S.C.Heritage now open at 2pm and they shift up at room 611:D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
15-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Kabuki I dunnoe butt S.C.Heritage now open at 2pm and they shift up at room 611:D

SC price still the same ? 5k for the golden pussy ?

sibaysong4u
15-01-2010, 11:33 PM
SC price still the same ? 5k for the golden pussy ?Now old liao cannot shoot so many times so I choose to have have short time(2.5K).....for 5K I can fuck 2 golden pussy in one day....555

Thailord
16-01-2010, 04:58 AM
SC price still the same ? 5k for the golden pussy ?

The price still the same but quality has dropped tremendously not worth it nowadays...! Almost the same standard as Chinnivat farm girls except they "try" to wear better dresses when mirroring time.:D

acid_rxz
16-01-2010, 10:41 AM
guy going to hatyai at 2pm flight will post Fr when back man hope i uncover some gems for this trips cya...

Playman
16-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Could any bro, update on the rate in kabuki now and what is the best time to go ?

After 8pm.....the complete line-up!:D