PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

finn2046
16-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi bros

I plan to go Hatyai on 16-Feb. Any bro keen to join me as i going alone.:p

pm if interested.

Thanks for the time. Have a great day:)

klguylate30s
17-01-2010, 06:05 AM
Asian Hotel
55 Niphat Uthit 3 RoadThanks Boss! Planning to pay the place a visit on my next trip! :D

Pearl
17-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Thanks Boss! Planning to pay the place a visit on my next trip! :D

KABUKI si hami le?? Can inform me a little bo

Thailord
17-01-2010, 10:30 PM
KABUKI si hami le?? Can inform me a little bo

It is like another Kiss Lounge set up but more class decor and also the girls dress better than Kiss Lounge....!

Chai boh price almost the same..! :D:D

goodbadmaster
18-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Hi Guys,

any one planning to go to Hatyai and Dandok this CNY?

noname12sg
18-01-2010, 09:40 AM
any sites to learn thai language for newbie?

john_don
19-01-2010, 04:47 AM
I'll be there from Feb 17 - Feb 19

Thailord
19-01-2010, 05:38 AM

Got.....I know 3 famous places....not sites, Danok, Hatyai and Bangkok, they got walking dictionary for rent!:D:)

klguylate30s
19-01-2010, 07:19 AM
7am 7th Jan 2010

Arrived in Hatyai and checked into Mayflower with a good buddy who wished to remain anonymous and I shall call him Mr X. Decided to go and scout Channivate Area around 930am Thai time. As usual tell Tuk Tuk to go to SK Hotel in Chanivate Soi 3 and waited for Tuk Tuk driver to leave to avoid paying extra 500 Bahts as comission for him taking you to the farm!

Visited Apple as the 1st farm and immediately saw this blond looking chick who was quite talkative but gut feeling told me let’s visit all the farm 1st as I wanted to see if I can still connect with Beer. Visited many farms and since we were there Thursday morning and early we had the 1st pick. Saw at least more than 12 farms on 3 streets. When I reached Beer’s farm her college told me that she no longer works there! Good for her so took a long stroll back to the 1st farm. There was a blackout on some roads and it was quite a hot visit. Anyway took this girl name Soi from Apple farm and asked her to be back in the room by 11.30am.

She came quite close to the agreed time as compared to my Mr X girl also from the same area who came later! So normal TCSS 1st to get to know the girl better and man can this girl TALK! Tell me all about her history and then slowly I gave the hint then Im HORNY! She immediately said OK and ask me if I wanted to take a bath together! Said OK. She cleans me thoroughly but no other activity during bath! Too bad but normal for Thai girls in my visits there and Danok.

Now in Bed this girl is explosive and is truly responsive and willing to please. Surprising for a SYT! Decided to sleep and wait for dinner time but Mr X slept on and by the time was up it was dinner time. Wow Mr X girl very loving to him and then after dinner Mr X said no clubbing so we went to Diana and bought 1 red label and mixers like coke & sodas and tidbits and of course the girls would add in their stuff.

Girls were drinking and must say got them nice and high for our night session and again my girl was truly a pleaser and I contemplated asking her to stay on.

klguylate30s
19-01-2010, 07:20 AM
8th January 2010

Early morn received SMS and Mr X asked to go visit See Kim Yong area which means I had to say goodbye to Soi. Wah this girl real pro coz gave me a Thank You and will miss you card before leaving. I enjoyed being with her coz we went for movies and window shopping on the 1st afternoon. Any way went there and bad memories came back coz this area famous for bad service girls! Saw some familiar faces and Mr X finally picked up a very very SYT who was afraid this fat uncle will book her. Told her No but my young friend is interested in her! Wow she shift into Go gear immediately! Lucky bugger Mr X. Me aiyoh after seeing all the farm in Se Kim Yong area decided to call my girl but donno what kinda thing happening in her farm she was on the way to being booked. Decided to go to Chanivate are to reki again and surprisingly when was at her work place she was available but bad call coz she wasn’t feeling well.

Anyway to cut the story short didn’t expect anything form her today but she still tried to deliver though she was sick. Not enjoyable for both of us! But we chatted a lot!

I enjoyed a great trip of good food and more importantly of a good friend! Thanks Mr X! Looking forward to our next trip!

llbkoh
19-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Got.....I know 3 famous places....not sites, Danok, Hatyai and Bangkok, they got walking dictionary for rent!:D:)

Not only that, it can do what other dictionaries in the world can"t do- give u damn feelings-...good moods ....bad moods....and worst off ..help u to spend.... until u por...por....porkai.:confused:
Doesn"t come cheap....also....

etct88
19-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Not only that, it can do what other dictionaries in the world can"t do- give u damn feelings-...good moods ....bad moods....and worst off ..help u to spend.... until u por...por....porkai.:confused:
Doesn"t come cheap....also....

Cheap not good, Good not cheap....:D:D

llbkoh
19-01-2010, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=etct88;4488722][I]Cheap not good, Good not cheap

[COLOR="Green"][B]FREE one is the BEST ,
...but..... but...Not EASY to GET...
..and It takes aweful TIME to TRY.

Playman
20-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Cheap not good, Good not cheap....:D:D

To a certain degree, I have to agree.....hahahah!:D:D

acid_rxz
20-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Here is my Fr for my 4d3n trip to hatyai/dannok the actual plan was 2nite dannok follow by last nite in hatyai but due to overwhelming booking of hotel in dannok no choice had to change first nite in hatyai 2nd and 3rd nite in dannok well this trip really brings me back to those gd old days when tiger was still flying and i go every year here it goes

my my my the hatyai airport did not change much still the same just tat they no longer allow touts to roam the airport so after clearing customs we(me mr p and mr j)monkey see monkey do follow some people buy 300 baht taxi voucher and wait at the taxi stand man no taxi was in sight stupid lor if they wan to do it this system at least make sure got enough taxi la the lady told us need to wait for 30mins but no alternate so lan lan wait lor den 2 chinese speaking touts approach us told us charge 280 lor den we go in to the counter to cancel the taxi booking and take back our money

Was glad tat we have a chinese/hokkien speaking taxi driver as we were greenhorn to dannok so will need a driver to get us to dannok the next day.
wanted to check in hotel before going farm but was nt sure if have the gals we wanted as late already 1600 taxi suggested we go choose the gals first ok lor rushing for time and not minding the extra 500baht commision to driver we say ok but told him before hand tat if the gals we dun like we dun choose and dun play extra for the trip he say ok due to bro Daredevil Fr we say go yaya of chanivet first and yup and and mr j got our gal from yaya 1 and 2 mr p get his gal i also dun know from where

went to check in lee garden damm pls brothers dun stay there so troublesome to take the lift and nt cheap somemore 1149 voucher at 1050 anyone else going pls stay at mayflower or regency new wing

hatyai gal:Fon
looks:7/10
boobs 7.5/10
gfe 8/10(can speak chinese and hokkien very well best i seem so far)
(she crazy crazy type like me so very click)
fj/bbbj:7/10 big natural "C" boobs the bbbj and fj was gd(but of course i had better before)

Mr p gal was a milf but very pro and service oriented and mr p felt tat was money well spend
Mr j gal was well i think mood swing type of gal sometimes very shy,quite sometimes crazy play wit u type but sadly was a dead fish on bed
oh forget to say the price we pay 2500 for each gal

went to watch a very funny thai movie wit my gal after tat go walk walk man i must say hatyai is back alive and kicking the streets are all busting with people and true la this is a couple and uncle,aunties heaven all busy shopping when we went to eat dinner at sky buffet at lee garden seems like all the familes and couple were looking at us man and well we went to eat the sky buffet as long time never eat well pls dun try guys it sucks 160bahts person we should go eat "zhi zhar" which taste better and cheaper

at nite went to kiss channel at 11 well no seats at level 1 so was brought upstairs and we decided to call of as cant see much of the show and no dancefloor and went to pargon well still lots of ladies there which normally i will fish and my success rate is 100% so far from my previous trip(i went to hatyai 4 times)but sometimes need to pay sometimes no but this trip my friends prefer booking of gals so we didnt fish have our fun there and went back for supper at roadside stall outside lee garden still got 1 guy selling roti prata well food there was cheap as usually

sorry nt much talk abt the gals asi belive bro will prefer to experience thenself this Fr is more to provide info for bros who want to go to hatyai anyway got contact for taxi from hatyai to dannok at 600-700baht only and he will help u buy hotel voucher as well if needed if anyone need pls pm me or ask for it.

the rest of the 2 days Fr i will post in dannok thread but tat will be tmr as too tired now thks guys

GLHunter
20-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Any bros can help to translate the following?

..> มุม <'' ''' ^^' !!

weixiang
20-01-2010, 09:11 PM

..> มุม <'' ''' ^^' !!

is that all..?
it could mean a corner (of a street)
could be a name to0..
might even be spider, seeing all the ..> and <'' symbols..

GLHunter
20-01-2010, 09:27 PM
is that all..?
it could mean a corner (of a street)
could be a name to0..
might even be spider, seeing all the ..> and <'' symbols..

this is a msn posting.. any bros can interpret?

weixiang
20-01-2010, 09:37 PM
i can hardly figure out the full context of meaning if u want as there's no head nor tail..
interpret means i have already answered y0ur query.

sober
21-01-2010, 01:18 AM

Hahaha... and these walking dictionary very powderful one... :p

Playman
21-01-2010, 03:10 AM

..> มุม <'' ''' ^^' !!

..>Corner<'' ''' ^^' !! - This is what is means....!

Though it doesn't make any sense to me..!:D:D

ProfessorOokami
21-01-2010, 09:46 AM

Try this website:

thai-language.com - Dictionary (http://www.thai-language.com/dict/)

ProfessorOokami
21-01-2010, 09:48 AM
..>Corner<'' ''' ^^' !! - This is what is means....!

Though it doesn't make any sense to me..!:D:D

At the corners > < of your eyes, you can see 2 perky tits ^^

weixiang
21-01-2010, 09:57 AM
At the corners > < of your eyes, you can see 2 perky tits ^^

wow...like this also can..? 555+
thanks thanks...

ProfessorOokami
21-01-2010, 10:50 AM
wow...like this also can..? 555+
thanks thanks...

It is just a matter of interpretation:

Eg. what does your "555" mean?

In Thailand the number five is pronounced as "Ha". So 555 means "HaHaHa" or the sound of laughter.

According to wiktionary, in China, the number five is pronounced "Wu". So 555in Mandarin Chinese is "WuWuWu", which is the sound of crying. :eek:

Which is which??

weixiang
21-01-2010, 11:54 AM
posters in non-thai websites i think unlikely are gonna use 555 for laughter..
i can't interpret the use of the punctuations "..>Corner<'' ''' ^^'"
as eyes and tits!
u must be frequent at thai web-boards!! ฮิฮิฮิ
可还要您多多指教。

llbkoh
21-01-2010, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=ProfessorOokami;4494218]It is just a matter of interpretation:

At one time it was State Express cigars brand ...very , very2 ....long ago. Also it can simplified big cock.... bros,...:)

ProfessorOokami
22-01-2010, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=ProfessorOokami;4494218]It is just a matter of interpretation:

At one time it was State Express cigars brand ...very , very2 ....long ago. Also it can simplified big cock.... bros,...

To know this tiga lima brand of cigarettes, you must be an uncle class cheongster:p It was well known in the 1960's

Those days, 555 was also a brand of small pocket size notepads, usually used by mamak to record those hutang owed by those who drink first, pay later (at month end :eek: ) ....When mention "mamak tiga lima" he would know what to do !

For me, 555 in cantonese, means FAI-FAI-FAI (quick-quick-quick)

etct88
22-01-2010, 02:42 AM
[QUOTE=llbkoh;4495085]

To know this tiga lima brand of cigarettes, you must be an uncle class cheongster:p It was well known in the 1960's

Those days, 555 was also a brand of small pocket size notepads, usually used by mamak to record those hutang owed by those who drink first, pay later (at month end :eek: ) ....When mention "mamak tiga lima" he would know what to do !

For me, 555 in cantonese, means FAI-FAI-FAI (quick-quick-quick)

In Vietnamese 5 = hi, so 555 is hi hi hi.......:D

llbkoh
22-01-2010, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE=ProfessorOokami;4496700][QUOTE=llbkoh;4495085]

Yes, I am . I'm in my early 70s. .....comrades bros,

Those days, 555 was also a brand of small pocket size notepads, ....

those 555 note books are still avaialable in mamak stationery and newspapers vendor shops

Playman
22-01-2010, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=ProfessorOokami;4496700]

In Vietnamese 5 = hi, so 555 is hi hi hi.......:D

Bro there is so many "claimed' uncles here....so we are the young ones.....hahahahah!:D:D

OnGuard1
22-01-2010, 06:30 PM
bro finn2046

i be at Hatyai on 18th Feb and back Singapore on 19th Feb. can meet up as I alone too...
Btw, any hotel to recommend? I try to book one online but it say all hotel fully book. If like that, I die...no place to stay....

Khun_Thai_Jedi
22-01-2010, 07:07 PM
bro finn2046

i be at Hatyai on 18th Feb and back Singapore on 19th Feb. can meet up as I alone too...
Btw, any hotel to recommend? I try to book one online but it say all hotel fully book. If like that, I die...no place to stay....

Try mayflower hotel, just buy vouncher from any tour agency in hat yai when you arrive. Booking online will cost you more, the vouncher is only 850 baht. Enjoy ;)

BlueDragon193
22-01-2010, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=etct88;4497101]

Bro there is so many "claimed' uncles here....so we are the young ones.....hahahahah!:D:D

Yeah, young ones like us always think of 1688, 1888, 6666 & 8888.:D

llbkoh
22-01-2010, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=etct88;4497101]

In this FORUM.....we are all enlightened bros... "uncles" are meant only for the "late big uncle" from genting...!!!!

here we share ..ours.....yours.... happiness, sorrows, thoughts n nonsenses....may god bless all kind bros for sharing....:cool:

hornykock
22-01-2010, 10:34 PM
bro finn2046

Grand Plaza or Lee garden not bad. Near Pink Lady

finn2046
22-01-2010, 11:05 PM
how about Regency Hotel? Is it good? see the map also quite near by.
Is online more expensive? cause on Regency Hotel web site there is this Special lnternet Rates For Year 2010.
If brought from tour agency during CNY period will there be still room available?

Thanks bros for the kind advice. :)

llbkoh
22-01-2010, 11:07 PM
[QUOTE=Playman;4498642]

Yeah, young ones like us always think of 1688, 1888, 6666 & 8888.:D

It will be more shiok , shiok2 one...// if u think of all this numbers-
--.......6969...9696.......or...6996......I can guaranteed u a very , very shiok one lah...:)

ProfessorOokami
22-01-2010, 11:17 PM
[QUOTE=BlueDragon193;4499679]

It will be more shiok , shiok2 one...// if u think of all this numbers-
--.......6969...9696.......or...6996......I can guaranteed u a very , very shiok one lah...

How about 11969, 11967, 8811967...and even 1198267:eek:

acid_rxz
23-01-2010, 03:19 AM
bro finn2046

i just went on 16jan call this taxi he can buy voucher in advance for u,drive u to dannok at only 600-700baht bring u around to look for gals very honest guy
089-870-7942 mr chen speak hokkien

etct88
23-01-2010, 07:28 AM
i just went on 16jan call this taxi he can buy voucher in advance for u,drive u to dannok at only 600-700baht bring u around to look for gals very honest guy
089-870-7942 mr chen speak hokkien

Nice to know that you met an honest taxi driver.

But, it would be nicer to know how much you paid for your trip. Unfortunately, how honest one is, could be measured...... thank you

btw, your privacy will be respected.....:) It was your money that you felt well spend, sounded like you did have a good outing, cost is subjective.....:)

sober
23-01-2010, 07:54 AM
My humble FR from my previous trip a few weeks ago...

I won't go into the details just some of the info and overall experience... sorry... sexperience... lolx...
Was in Hadyai for a few days. Overall I just booked 2 gals, some sight seeing and of course I (as usual) shopped wherever I go!!! Must really cut or get rid of this shopping habit The gals I booked was from the farm so I won't go into details of describtion as it's more or less SOP

Gal No1 (Chinaviet Area)
Name: Palmy (I always kacau her cause she got the same name as a famous Thai singer)
Native: ChiangMai
Face: 7/10 (quite seductive)
Body: not fat, not thin, just nice
Boobs: B Cup (I guess)
FK: Yes (getting wilder and wilder)
DATY: Nope but I think can.
BBBJ: 8/10 very very nice effect
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 8/10 getting wilder and wilder especially when she was drunk
AJ: She offered but dint do it... tired and too high from alcohol (both of us)
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some books at bookshop
WIR: Maybe...
Remarks: This gal knows how to dress up & put on the correct make up. Wild and horny gal if you hit the buttons correct. Taught me some romantic Thai phrases from the books but unfortunately, left ear go in, right ear come out :P Between the 2 gals, this one is a better deal. She can really drink!

Gal No2 (See Kim Yong Area)
Name: Nam
Native: ChiangMai
Face: 8/10 (Girl next door look, fair and very cute!!!!)
Body: slim & small size
Boobs: B minus Cup (I guess) slightly pinkish brown nipple
FK: Yes
DATY: Nope but I think can.
BJ: 8/10 very very nice effect
GFE: 8/10
FJ: 7/10 (she's quite tight, minus 1 cause at 1st she put KY the 1st time :P)
AJ: Nil
Damage: THB2000 + tips
WIR: Maybe...
Remarks: This gal i would say in terms of looks would be a gem. One of the better looking gals that I've seen in this trip. Very small feature with a very cute face. She's a very tidy person, all her clothes and stuffs, she'll pack & fold properly. Best part is, she folded my clothes! Those of you who have followed me to my trips will know that all my clothes after I wear them I'll just stack it up on top of my luggage. To my suprise, she folded all my clothes! This is somthing new.

sober
23-01-2010, 07:55 AM

But, it would be nicer to know how much you paid for your trip. Unfortunately, how honest one is, could be measured...... thank you

btw, your privacy will be respected.....:) It was your money that you felt well spend, sounded like you did have a good outing, cost is subjective.....:)

Unker... so early ar... hehehe... dun kacau ppl lar... ppl had a good time & met a good taxi driver :)

23-01-2010, 12:20 PM

There are no taxi drivers in Hatyai, but private car owners. I always use this particular driver for the past 4 years. He can speak reasonable English. Definitely an honest man. All drivers there know him very well and he always at the airport waiting for Singaporeans. If anyone want to use him, please pm me. You will be very glad to have him to assist your stay there.

norice
23-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Sober,

Thanks for the report. This year one of my goal is to visit Hat Yai and just spend several days. Requesting additional insightful information regarding Hat Yai. Since I'll be living in Bangkok, I'll have lots of time to visit Hat Yai!

Thanks

Playman
23-01-2010, 01:13 PM
how about Regency Hotel? Is it good? see the map also quite near by.
Is online more expensive? cause on Regency Hotel web site there is this Special lnternet Rates For Year 2010.
If brought from tour agency during CNY period will there be still room available?

Thanks bros for the kind advice. :)

Please kindly avoid Regency Hotel at all cost at least for me.....!

Was there before the New Year and they run on skeleton staffs......the only clean my room at 6.30Pm after many trips to the reception.

The next 2 days no-one clean the room, so got to collect your toiletries and clean towel yourself.....:(:mad:

acid_rxz
23-01-2010, 02:29 PM

haha of course i enjoy myself total i spend around s$800 not including air tickets 3 nites of booking for a trip of 4d3n which if i go to bkk for same 4d3n and 3 nite of booking i will spend at least 2k so all in all hatyai,dannok is still very worth the money if u just wanna rest and relax and a few gd days of bonk

KLkianewbie
23-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Hello all brudders, had my virgin trip to Dannok/Hatyai with some friends last week from KL. Wish I had read this forum earlier, I might have even met some of you on the streets and walked right past you. Anyway it had its ups and downs from the perspective of a first timer, which I will post in a short FR later.

finn2046
23-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Thanks Playman for your advise. :) think i better give Regency hotel a miss just in cases.

any good hotels to recommend? and hotels to avoid?

Playman
23-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks Playman for your advise. :) think i better give Regency hotel a miss just in cases.

Go back a few pages....the answer is there..!:D

llbkoh
24-01-2010, 11:32 PM

...stay in MAYFLOWER or NEWSEASONS,,...... CENTER OF THE TOWN .... EASY SHOPPING , EATING N ONLY have to use tuk2 to go to farms ....or else call OKT to send WLs/MLs/FLs over,,,,....save expenses on transport....

OnGuard1
26-01-2010, 09:51 PM
To all bro here

I have my tickets to Hatyai but I email to many hotels and it seems like Hatyai is fully book on 18th Feb to 19th Feb. All not accepting and reply room is fully book....die liao...

Any idea what should I do???? Stay in the street? Haha....

llbkoh
26-01-2010, 10:53 PM
To all bro here

I have my tickets to Hatyai but I email to many hotels and it seems like Hatyai is fully book on 18th Feb to 19th Feb. All not accepting and reply room is fully book....die liao...

IDEA or HELP???? of course...Maybe .... yes ...maybe ...no.....

There is an apartment directly opposite Mayflower ,just besides the 7-eleven store on the left. ..but I don't know what is the name ..it got a counter downside, I did not get the card or the telephone no. when I was there...sorry about that......what u can do is to call Mayflower n ask the staff and see whether they can help u to connect them.

Another one is down the road beside a small cafe and a dhoby shop, there is also an apartment for weekly rental.... don't know the name or number... see any bros ...who are down there ....now ...can help....

ALL THE BEST...n...best of luck.:)

p1ng-p0ng
26-01-2010, 11:08 PM
To all bro here

U can try the hotels further from the town centre such as Hatyai Paradise near Paragon and Bar Berry area.As for a brother who said tat a taxi to danok cost bout Baht 600-700 and he's saying tatz cheap and reasonable then i beg to differ.It cost bout Baht 400-500 or RM40-50 only coz it's always cheaper to go from Hatyai to Danok than vice versa.Recommended Travel Agent is at opposite of Kosit Hotel and the woman's name is called Ah Choo.U can try asking her for rooms also as she has block booking for Kosit Hotel too which isn't too far from town.Rates bout Baht 560 during non peak season.She has block booking for Golden Crown too which is selling bout Baht 650-670 non peak.Location is not far from New Season Hotel.Previously her Tour name was called SK i think but recently changed to a name that i've forgotten.

KLkianewbie
26-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Heres a very brief FR from my trip to Hatyai, continued from the Danok thread.

Day 2

KLkianewbie
27-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Heres a very brief FR from my trip to Hatyai, continued from the Danok thread.

Day 2

Sorry, accidentally pressed enter button, its late and im tired after long day at office.

Day 2

Arrived Hatyai 12pm, checked in to Sing Golden Hotel, a nice hotel with clean rooms, air con, SD and WIFI (890 baht per night). Our guide Mr T went ahead of us so by the time we arrived puyings were already waiting there. There was one puying for each of us and everyone went straight for 1st round but after 1 round (technically cause I didnt shoot) I wasnt very happy with mine (good service but she was quite old in her late 30s and couldnt turn me on at all, I wont bother posting the stats as I think most bros here wont pick her either but if you want please PM me, one mans food can be someone else's poison) so I decided to send her home and get a refund from Mr T for ST, which he agreed. I was going to pick another one but one of my bros Mr M later decided to pass me his puying as he had already had enough after 1 round (usually they dont agree to this but I gave more tips). Anyway went for lunch then massage at Sakura Hotel which was refreshing and rejuvenated my aching body somewhat. The massage cost 240 baht plus 100 baht tips. Went back to have another round with my new puying, which had very good service and good GFE feel although looks wise wasnt that good. After that went to dinner at a Seafood restaurant which was quite good (forgot the name), we then went to buy some liquour nearby our hotel. Proceeded straight back to Hotel and drank ourselves silly. I lasted till about abit past midnight before going to bed as I was very tired (didnt get much sleep in Dannok), originally wanted to have 1 more round with the puying and she was ready too but I had no energy left and was drunk so slept.

Girl B (PLA)
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
HJ: Nil
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: 8.5/10 (frenching, very pampering, service was excellent)
Damage: 3000 baht
WIR: Probably (If youre into good service)

Thai31
27-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Hi all bros

Bros who visit Hatyai and wish to meet up for coffee can call me at my mobile

I am here all the time except during this coming CNY holidays

See you guys here

BMW X5
28-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Bros, do you all know of a massage parlour in hatyai with >100 china girl?

klguylate30s
28-01-2010, 11:10 PM
3am Monday 25th Jan 2010

After a nice TT session with some good friends we took off for Hatyai and a nice journey and about 10.30 we reached Hatyai and went for breakfast. Checked into our hotel Golden Crown Plaza, the former Inter Hotel which was famous back in the 80s for it’s Sexy Show. Must say the hotel room is nice but problem is in the morning due to bad sound insulation you’ll probably be awoken by the sounds of all the vehicles on the street. No wifi only lan but not free!

So went to Channivate Area and went hunting before finally making my mind to take my old girl again coz was expecting the same level of service but unfortunately she has changed and I told her straightforward that this would be the last time I book her!

Name: Nong Sui
15 Channivate 1 Road, Soi1 Hatyai Songhkhla S Thailand,
Tel 074-231553 Handphone 081-3887100
Face: OK got naughty young girl look
Body: OK slim and trim
Boobs: OK, not for boobs lover
FK: Not this time coz she had bad case of bad breath and I caught a bad flu from FK her last time!
Catbath: None offered!
CBJ: Not as good as before!
FJ : Bad was quite disappointed as compared to the last time
GFE: Failed
WIR: NO
Damage: 2000 Bhats

Evening entertainment was Sakura KTV after a hefty dinner @ Log Terrace. Log Terrace is a good place to go for the ambiance and food is great and value for $.
Had supper at the famous Duck Mee Rest at the back of New Seasons and Regency Hotel area and called the day!

KLkianewbie
28-01-2010, 11:35 PM
3am Monday 25th Jan 2010

After a nice TT session with some good friends we took off for Hatyai and a nice journey and about 10.30 we reached Hatyai and went for breakfast. Checked into our hotel Golden Crown Plaza, the former Inter Hotel which was famous back in the 80s for it’s Sexy Show. Must say the hotel room is nice but problem is in the morning due to bad sound insulation you’ll probably be awoken by the sounds of all the vehicles on the street. No wifi only lan but not free!

So went to Channivate Area and went hunting before finally making my mind to take my old girl again coz was expecting the same level of service but unfortunately she has changed and I told her straightforward that this would be the last time I book her!

Name: Nong Sui
15 Channivate 1 Road, Soi1 Hatyai Songhkhla S Thailand,
Tel 074-231553 Handphone 081-3887100
Face: OK got naughty young girl look
Body: OK slim and trim
Boobs: OK, not for boobs lover
FK: Not this time coz she had bad case of bad breath and I caught a bad flu from FK her last time!
Catbath: None offered!
CBJ: Not as good as before!
FJ : Bad was quite disappointed as compared to the last time
GFE: Failed
WIR: NO
Damage: 2000 Bhats

Evening entertainment was Sakura KTV after a hefty dinner @ Log Terrace. Log Terrace is a good place to go for the ambiance and food is great and value for $.
Had supper at the famous Duck Mee Rest at the back of New Seasons and Regency Hotel area and called the day!

Nice FR bro will up you when my 24 hour is up. Some girls do change im hoping mine doesnt. Im planning to book her 4D3N straight but better just do 1 day just in case because not sure what will happen.

sober
29-01-2010, 02:26 AM
Nice FR bro will up you when my 24 hour is up. Some girls do change im hoping mine doesnt. Im planning to book her 4D3N straight but better just do 1 day just in case because not sure what will happen.

Have fun and do update us on the latest happenings. Btw, I don't think u can up KLguy yet since u don't have enough points :p
Chok dee na krup :)

Thai31
29-01-2010, 04:00 AM
hi bros

somthing info to share as I am in hatyai most of the time

There is a new hotel name Wiang Pin( former Mae Nam hotel) just behind the Emrerald Hotel along rooms are charge at 400thia baht per nite but not inclusive of surcharge during peak season like CNY and songkran

Important point is there this hotel is like Pink lady.WIth massage parlour and turkish massage..One of the hottest joint you can find now in hatyai

WHat i know is the girls are for short time only(1200-1500 thai baht)and most of them are syt type...Sexy show and traditional massage are on the second third floor .

As management as Paris and nite lady and Suriya karoke now..I am not too about Overnite bookng is neg but i think it still up to $$$(will update bros later again)

rooms should be still avail and i will update u guys again in the next two days
(during CNY and Songkran)

HOpe my info are helpful and if any bro want a meet up for coffee just PM me

Am always here(but have to go back for CNY this FEB)

Ciao

sober
29-01-2010, 10:09 AM
25/01/2010 - Day 01

Rushed and arrived at Tanjung (usual TT place) in Subang Jaya around 12.15am after my meeting with my fellow marketers. Some of my good brothers have arrived. TCSSed, smoked and drank tea until around 3am then head we head towards Hadyai. Helped to drive all the way until Changlun. Had 2 stops along the way for makan, toilet & smoke. Reached Bkt Kayu Hitam around 9am, we changed drivers as I'm not familiar with the roads in Thailand.

Reached Hatyai around 1030am had post-breakfast at one of my favourite "Siew Yok" (roast pork) with spare parts and "kau kar mu" (stew pork leg). *A note to those driving in Hadyai, on odd days (Mon,Wed,Fri), it's illegal to park on left side of the road, on even days (Tues,Thurs&Sat) it's illegal to park on right side of the road. Just pandai2 read the signage :P

After our wonderful breakfast, we all went farming around Channivat area & See Kim Yong area. Personally, since my 1st trip to Hadyai until now, I'm a bit bias towards See Kim Yong and so far my personal experience over there is good. Channivat only booked once. This round again, booked another cute and chatty gal in See Kim Yong.

Name: Kek (as in birthday cake, this is what she describe to me :P )
Origins: Chiangrai
Language: Thai, Hokkien & Mandarin
Face: Sweet & always smilling
Body: Long legs with nice petite frame
Boobs: Should be B
Catbath: Yes
BBBJ: Superb!!!
FJ : 8/10 SHIOUK!
GFE: Friendly and accomodative. A mixture of girl next door and naughty...
WIR: Maybe... (read nxt FR)
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some stuffs...
Remarks: Bath service was like the one in BKK, I think is Tamarod Massage Center? The bath session alone was around 1hour++. Very thorough & playful bathing sesssion with BBBJ included . When sleeping she likes to wear a silk nightgown with nothing underneath... very good for raba2... hehehe... and left it in my room... souviner?

sober
29-01-2010, 10:19 AM
26/01/2010 - Day 02

My girl left around 930am +++. I think she was late for work Me and dear brother, went for fish maw & koay chiap opposite the wet market…. Aroy mak mak!!! My dear bro said wanna start farming and told me about the problem with his girl last nite. Since we started in Chinavet yesterday, we start at See Kim Yong today. Arrived there around 11am. Started farming and I got another girl from the same farm again. I didn’t see Kek, I guessed she was either booked or was still outside :P Our bro got a hard time on who wanna book. I booked one that caught my eye… a bit lansi type… HAHAHA… but trusted my gut feeling and well would say it was rewarding

Name: Hong
Origin: Mee Sai, Chiangmai
Face: Looks a bit lansi and quiet
Body: Long legs with nice petite frame and tall (around 165-170)
Boobs: B
Skin: Fair
Catbath: Yes
B2B Massage: Yes
CBJ+BBBJ: 5/10 + 8/10 (CBJ on first round, onwards are BBBJ)
FJ : 8/10 (Tight & watery…) Can be quite wild once it starts :P
GFE: 9.9/10 (who cares the rating… I know I enjoyed her company a lot)
WIR: Will pay her another visit if I go there again 
Damage: THB2000 + tips + some stuffs...

Remarks: This girl has a little bit of a lansi face but is a very fun girl once I get to know her and break the ice & make her relax. (Papa Playman must teach me more of this). I labeled her “lansi”, she laugh and labeled me “kuai lan”. OMG.. Very much like a gf on the bed. She likes to tickle and kacau me… I like this kind of playful girl. When sleeping beside me, she knows how to use her eyes to electrocute me… o_O;;; dangerous… She can really be a cockteaser! She also taught me some Thai using my book. Aiyah… just in short, she’s something that I like… end of story :x

She came a bit late because mamasan gave her the wrong hotel name & room number. She went to the other Crown Plaza Hotel instead. She looked a bit pissed at first… We talked quite a bit before going for the bathing + sex session. That session was good but it only got better and better :P Went for a ramen at Lee Garden and watch a movie together… For the 1st time in my life, I watched an English movie dubbed in Thai without any subtitles… We watched Jackie Chan’s “Spy Next Door”. A fun session indeed, luckily this is a comedy and not a romance movie with a lot of talks in between… Understood part of the movie with her help translating some long winded parts with a lot of conversation involved.

After that session, we went to Hadyai Municiple Park for the latern show, had a good time there, adjourned back to town tapau-ed some local food and shared with her. We talked a lot, transferred the photos I took to her phone’s memory card & also exchanged some MP3s. Watch another movie on TV with some raba2 and slept. Had some action in the middle of the nite and another session before she cabut back to work around 9am++.

Chok dee na krup!!!

boundThunter
29-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Have fun and do update us on the latest happenings. Btw, I don't think u can up KLguy yet since u don't have enough points :p
Chok dee na krup :)

Bro sober, since you pointed out that bro KLguy didn't have enough points to up others because of his lacked of reputation point, it would be gracious of you to up him with your 6 pointers to bring him up to 34 from his presently 28. Hopefully another kindhearted bro or bros could add to that and presto, he will have that reputation point.:p Goodwill can go a long distance.

Chokdee mearnkan na khrab...:D

Playman
29-01-2010, 04:09 PM
26/01/2010 - Day 02

Remarks: This girl has a little bit of a lansi face but is a very fun girl once I get to know her and break the ice & make her relax. (Papa Playman must teach me more of this). I labeled her “lansi”, she laugh and labeled me “kuai lan”. OMG.. Very much like a gf on the bed. She likes to tickle and kacau me… I like this kind of playful girl. When sleeping beside me, she knows how to use her eyes to electrocute me… o_O;;; dangerous… She can really be a cockteaser! She also taught me some Thai using my book. Aiyah… just in short, she’s something that I like… end of story :x

Chok dee na krup!!!

Look like you have a great time there.....hmmmm......seem to be your playground already...hahahah!:D:D

Sorry got to go back early....but no regrets!:D

sober
29-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Look like you have a great time there.....hmmmm......seem to be your playground already...hahahah!:D:D

Sorry got to go back early....but no regrets!:D

wah.... papa playman.... very dangerous statement, it's not my playground lar... still got a lot to learn from u and the lao jiaos over here...

Hahaha... don't worry about going back early... small matter... understanable... if nothing on, I'll join u all for TT later. btw, thanks for the trip. With u around it's always more fun :p

RepulsE
29-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey guys I need quick reply here, may I know are there any pharmacy near Lee Garden Plaza hotel ?

llbkoh
29-01-2010, 11:15 PM
Hey guys I need quick reply here, may I know are there any pharmacy near Lee Garden Plaza hotel ?

Walk around....u got one under the Lee plaza itself.....

sober
30-01-2010, 03:34 AM

Yup. Like bro llbkoh has pointed out, there's below Lee Garden Plaza itself. If not, from Lee Garden Plaza main entrance, turn left, reach the junction, walk straight up, along the same row as where Pink Lady is, after the 7-11, there's one Watsons and if I'm not mistaken, there's 1 or 2 Chinese Style Pharmacy there. Happy finding...

Playman
30-01-2010, 03:52 AM

In Lee garden itself there is Boots on the ground floor after Swensen Icecream and go out from Lee Garden on your left side after Pink Lady go straight there is 7-11,then there is Watsons....these two are the nearest to Lee Garden Hotel and there is pharmacist in there, too!:D:D

sober
30-01-2010, 03:59 AM
In Lee garden itself there is Boots on the ground floor after Swensen Icecream and go out from Lee Garden on your left side after Pink Lady go straight there is 7-11,then there is Watsons....these two are the nearest to Lee Garden Hotel and there is pharmacist in there, too!:D:D

Papa Playman has spoken.... Hehehehe...

klguylate30s
30-01-2010, 08:19 AM
10am Tuesday 26th Jan 2010

Awoke the next day and went to See Kim Yong area and took a nice MILF lady with huge boobs coz he was ultra friendly and thank God coz indeed she was nice!

Name: Ah Pim
Face: OK for a MILF
Body: OK for a MILF
Boobs: OK, defiantly for a boobs lover ( Good Boob Job, doesn't feel fake!)
FK: Light kisses
Catbath: Wow a good licker
CBJ: Good one for a CBJ!
FJ : This lady is a good lover for those who enjoy slow and romantic love making!
GFE: Very nice!
WIR: Defiantly if I can!
Damage: 2000 Bhats + tips

Now this lady is a good partner for those looking to spend a nice time with a MILF who enjoys slow and romantic love making. She responds and performs well to those who like her type. I recommend her only to those who are looking for a good time with a nice MILF!

She treated me like BF and we had a wonderful time consisting of 1st going to Hatyai Municpal Park to see the International Lantern Show (Only available when not raining!) and then went to watch a movie together where we held hands and it felt like I was back in my college days dating my 1st gf! Nice GFE exp! For bed let’s put it this way, we made love once in the afternoon when she came and once in the morning and it was a nice and enjoyable experience for an uncle like me!

BTW this lady is a Vegetarian who will bring her own tiffin carrier filled with vegetarian food. You can ask her to at pau extra if you’re into that kinda food which was delicious when she shared some of her food with me!

Next day went back to KL by Konsortium Bus! :)

klguylate30s
30-01-2010, 08:25 AM
Hard to sat with these kinda things coz woamn got moods, but if you lose 1 find another! Don't waste your time and there are many more to be explored in Hatyai! :D

RepulsE
30-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Thanks to all bros who responded =)

Pearl
31-01-2010, 12:17 AM
10am Tuesday 26th Jan 2010

Awoke the next day and went to See Kim Yong area and took a nice MILF lady with huge boobs coz he was ultra friendly and thank God coz indeed she was nice!

Name: Ah Pim
Face: OK for a MILF
Body: OK for a MILF
Boobs: OK, defiantly for a boobs lover ( Good Boob Job, doesn't feel fake!)
FK: Light kisses
Catbath: Wow a good licker
CBJ: Good one for a CBJ!
FJ : This lady is a good lover for those who enjoy slow and romantic love making!
GFE: Very nice!
WIR: Defiantly if I can!
Damage: 2000 Bhats + tips

Now this lady is a good partner for those looking to spend a nice time with a MILF who enjoys slow and romantic love making. She responds and performs well to those who like her type. I recommend her only to those who are looking for a good time with a nice MILF!

She treated me like BF and we had a wonderful time consisting of 1st going to Hatyai Municpal Park to see the International Lantern Show (Only available when not raining!) and then went to watch a movie together where we held hands and it felt like I was back in my college days dating my 1st gf! Nice GFE exp! For bed let’s put it this way, we made love once in the afternoon when she came and once in the morning and it was a nice and enjoyable experience for an uncle like me!

BTW this lady is a Vegetarian who will bring her own tiffin carrier filled with vegetarian food. You can ask her to at pau extra if you’re into that kinda food which was delicious when she shared some of her food with me!

Next day went back to KL by Konsortium Bus! :)

Great FR pal..

Nice to see u had a great time.. ;)

sibaysong4u
31-01-2010, 07:37 AM
went for fish maw & koay chiap opposite the wet market…. Aroy mak mak!!! Yes love the fish maw & choke,will go there without fail every morning when i stay at new season.

fourmboy
31-01-2010, 11:48 AM
hi all i will be there on 11-14feb. any bro there to tcss?pls drop me a mail.

OnGuard1
31-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi

To all bro who reply. I finally manage to get a room at Pink Hotel after big big extensive search. Will enjoy myself in Hatyai.

All the best to all bro here and a Happy Chinese New Year....

RigR
31-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi

To all bro who reply. I finally manage to get a room at Pink Hotel after big big extensive search. Will enjoy myself in Hatyai.

All the best to all bro here and a Happy Chinese New Year....

Have a fun time! Thailand will definitely be fun. Very fun. :D

sober
01-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Yes love the fish maw & choke,will go there without fail every morning when i stay at new season.

Ello bro... care to enlighten me what's choke? Will wanna try that in my next trip :)

Playman
01-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Ello bro... care to enlighten me what's choke? Will wanna try that in my next trip :)

Bro "choke" is porridge that we eat at the fish maw shop lah!:D

Bangkia
01-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Yes love the fish maw & choke,will go there without fail every morning when i stay at new season.

Bro...can u enlighten me where is this aroy mak mak choke store ?
i m going next week.would like to try it

thks alot !

Playman
02-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Bro...can u enlighten me where is this aroy mak mak choke store ?
i m going next week.would like to try it

thks alot !

Well, go towards the market on the left hand side of Golden Crown Plaza and you will there is a wet market in the morning. Go towards the market and the first stall on your left sells porridge and also fish maw. It is nice and delicious!

Talay Kim Yong! If you go about 6.30-7am then there will be monks followed by nuns seeking alms....want to do some good deed then do some donation to them.:D:D

sibaysong4u
02-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Thanks Uncle Playman 4 the reply;)

sober
02-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Thanks for all the replies :)

02-02-2010, 10:18 AM

There is another one, mince meat and liver choke. Cheap and good. If you stay at Season, you turn left from the hotel and walk towards the wet market, about 100m, then turn right and walk to the end, near to the river. You can buy "you tiao" first to go with your choke. I used to buy fruits and titbits there and bring to the hotel. The fruit at Lee Plaza is twice expensive. My favourite food at Hatyai is "Chu Char tng" or pig spare parts soup.

sober
02-02-2010, 01:49 PM
There is another one, mince meat and liver choke. Cheap and good. If you stay at Season, you turn left from the hotel and walk towards the wet market, about 100m, then turn right and walk to the end, near to the river. You can buy "you tiao" first to go with your choke. I used to buy fruits and titbits there and bring to the hotel. The fruit at Lee Plaza is twice expensive. My favourite food at Hatyai is "Chu Char tng" or pig spare parts soup.

Yes... "Chu Char Teng" is also my favorite :)

sibaysong4u
02-02-2010, 02:14 PM
There is another one, mince meat and liver choke. Cheap and good.One more stall 2add, the one opp. Ambassador Hotel....Aroy!

Playman
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
One more stall 2add, the one opp. Ambassador Hotel....Aroy!

Like that sure grow fat if we happened to meet in Hatyai.....! Got to play a lot of "bed-minton" to offset!:D:D

llbkoh
02-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Like that sure grow fat if we happened to meet in Hatyai.....! Got to play a lot of "bed-minton" to offset!:D:D

......not only beds..minton...can ask puying play aeroplanes and rockets ...and make and share icecream soda one lah......happy happy one lah.;)

Bangkia
02-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Well, go towards the market on the left hand side of Golden Crown Plaza and you will there is a wet market in the morning. Go towards the market and the first stall on your left sells porridge and also fish maw. It is nice and delicious!

Talay Kim Yong! If you go about 6.30-7am then there will be monks followed by nuns seeking alms....want to do some good deed then do some donation to them.:D:D

Thks bro playman.....so is at talat Kim yong. Used to go the market to give alms to the monks last time but never notice this choke shop.will definitely try this time around.

Will provide FR for the choke after trying it....haha !!

etct88
02-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks Uncle Playman 4 the reply;)

wow, you called him Uncle:eek:... then you will have to call me ah pek...:o:(

etct88
02-02-2010, 05:40 PM

yup, prices around Lee Plaza are premium. I stayed near the Stadium (after President Hotel), prices are so affordable. All the choke moo sap are simply aroy mak mak, and tok tok, lo.... soya milk with plenty of ginko nuts, too.:p

bestbest
02-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Newbie ah pek here. One of my favourites for breakfast...fried chicken thigh with glutinous rice and sweet thai chilli sauce. Another...crispy prata with condensed milk/sugar.

Unhealthy...why worry? After all, you are going to burn off lots of calories with your favouriite tirak. Long time liao....kit tew mak mak :D

Playman
03-02-2010, 01:18 AM
Newbie ah pek here. One of my favourites for breakfast...fried chicken thigh with glutinous rice and sweet thai chilli sauce. Another...crispy prata with condensed milk/sugar.

Unhealthy...why worry? After all, you are going to burn off lots of calories with your favouriite tirak. Long time liao....kit tew mak mak :D

Bro...long time no see you in here....! One of these day maybe can organize an all out eating trip ...... so many food lovers here and at night all play "bed-minton" to burn all the extra calories.....hahhaha!:D

sober
03-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Bro...long time no see you in here....! One of these day maybe can organize an all out eating trip ...... so many food lovers here and at night all play "bed-minton" to burn all the extra calories.....hahhaha!:D

I better take queue number first :p

bestbest
03-02-2010, 08:06 PM

I better take queue number first :p

Bros, you all arousing me leh. How? Looks like I have fall in also :D

Pussyman72, you still there?

sober
04-02-2010, 08:00 AM

Hi bro bestbest... it is advisable to take ur queue ticket like me... hehehe... :p

DeKuip
04-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Wah so happening in hatyai thread!!

So informative somemore.. ;)

Playman
04-02-2010, 01:34 PM

Pussyman72, you still there?

It have been a long time since I saw Bro pussyman72 over here....wondering where is he?:D:D

Playman
04-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Wah so happening in hatyai thread!!

So informative somemore.. ;)

So you are joining in the fun....come come!:D

DeKuip
04-02-2010, 01:46 PM

no lah... me dont have passport. :o

yinyang
04-02-2010, 04:06 PM
No passport as in visa from your mia luang?:p;)

Pearl
04-02-2010, 10:02 PM

Wah.. potato boy come back liao :p

BlueDragon193
05-02-2010, 11:16 AM

Don't forget to count me in.:D

DeKuip
05-02-2010, 11:39 AM
No passport as in visa from your mia luang?

If bro YY allow me to join 1 of his LOS trip.. i will apply a passport. :p

Wah.. potato boy come back liao

Ah Pearl kor kor... you mia for a long time oso. :)

bestbest
05-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi bro bestbest... it is advisable to take ur queue ticket like me... hehehe... :p

Yes sir, will be falling in with a queue number.

sober
05-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Yes sir, will be falling in with a queue number.

Hahaha... i heard the queue number is getting longer and longer... xD later we need to charter one bus to go...

arun
06-02-2010, 07:55 PM
To all bros out there,

I am planning for trip to Hat yai on friday,12/2/2010.

This is my first trip to the place and plan to travel by bus and
pls. advise on do and don't in the places and $ to be spend
for cheong and places to book girl for the night.

Thanks a lot for the advise.

llbkoh
07-02-2010, 11:00 AM
To all bros out there,

Please READ UP . Want to save $$$$$$ ......, U got to read up...mah....
Reading makes a readyman, an intellectual man and a Functional man....after that ...not clear ???...ask....

bestbest
07-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Reading makes a readyman, an intellectual man and a Functional man....after that ...not clear ???...ask....

Bro, after that still got Playman :D

bestbest
07-02-2010, 02:51 PM

Bro, after that still got Playman, the master status :D

etct88
07-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Bro, after that still got Playman :D

He is the Grandmaster, move around with him, wouldn't go hungry......:p:D

KLkianewbie
07-02-2010, 04:09 PM
He is the Grandmaster, move around with him, wouldn't go hungry......:p:D

Bro etct88 dont be too humble you also Grandmaster mah.

Snoozeboi
07-02-2010, 08:05 PM
To all bros out there,

I will be there on 12 onward... if want to meet up..just send me a PM :)

:DSnoozie

excloc
08-02-2010, 04:19 AM
Just read up on the last 15 or so pages in this thread. There are tons of information available. remember to check out the "farms" as well as paragon(freelancers and ONS)

Playman
08-02-2010, 09:38 AM

He is "The" Grandmaster as he is the longest staying visitor to Hatyai/Thailand for the past 2 years......he stayed there longer than Singapore and Malaysia combined.....!

He knows where is the best duck mee to the best Som Tam in town.....!:D:D

LeMans
08-02-2010, 11:07 AM
will be gg up on the 9th ,reaching morning on the 10th.

Just one short question, does the bus stop at the agency there anymore?

been ages since retired from hadyai.haha:D

Playman
08-02-2010, 11:10 AM

Yes, the usual place near Odean shopping mall area, which tour agency, it stops depend on the bus company you take.

Welcome back to Hatyai....!:D

yinyang
08-02-2010, 02:54 PM
..does the bus stop at the agency there anymore? been ages since retired from hadyai.haha:D
As if you need some handholding hehehe:p Isn't Odean mall, central radius to most hdy things?

Happy memories arh?

etct88
08-02-2010, 03:35 PM

Retirement is just a passing of time.... real retirement is when one goes to sleep..............

You just tried to faded away..... but the shadow got hold of you...:p

Welcome back.

llbkoh
08-02-2010, 03:45 PM
While I'm at my computer and can still remember, GONG XI FA CAI to all the bros here n cheonging friends. May we continue to roar positively, strongly and beautifully into the lunar new year !

llbkoh
08-02-2010, 04:38 PM
To all the bros in this forum -

"GONG XI FA CAI"

.....just remember... to cheong more n more ...to keep your little bros .....growing..strong....

Playman
08-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Wishing All Brothers and Sisters In Here A Very Happy Chinese New Year! Huat ahhhhhhhhhhhh!:D:D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RVqi7Q6ouwA/SXzTsGL3-OI/AAAAAAAABwI/4pYA56i4aLQ/s400/CNY+2009+Greetings+DNR+512.jpg

bestbest
08-02-2010, 07:58 PM

Paiseh. Me got eyes don't know tarzan. My queue number very likely be end March 2010 before the Songkran crowd.

bestbest
08-02-2010, 08:13 PM
To all the bros in this forum -

"GONG XI FA CAI"

.....just remember... to cheong more n more ...to keep your little bros .....growing..strong....

Wishing All Brothers and Sisters In Here A Very Happy Chinese New Year! Huat ahhhhhhhhhhhh[/COLOR]!:D:D

Yo..a roaring and exciting Lunar New Year to all.

arun
08-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Hello Bro,

I am newbie to this forum and late blommer in the international arena.

Being a singaporean and recently divorced , I am planning a gateway to Hat Yai this CNY break.

Is there any bro out there who is similarly planning we could meet to go there and introduced me to the local scene in Hat Yai. Btw, is it too late to book ticket to Hat Yai?

I offer my advance thanks for the all the help and advice.
:)

Snoozeboi
08-02-2010, 10:18 PM
Anyone in Hatyai between CNY preiod? Care for a drink together :)

Ben77
09-02-2010, 11:17 PM
does anybody knows where got manhood massage parlor in hatyai. i will be stayin at Siam Hotel.

heard there a pub call Wild Wild West where i can look up for FL.

any bro can care to share some wonderful thing to do over there?

i don't want Tiger show or bar top dancing show.

etct88
10-02-2010, 12:53 AM

..... because of this, I dare not post in this thread, hide in one corner and kwai kwai read only.... ai mak mak....:o:o

Star_lite
10-02-2010, 07:07 AM
does anybody knows where got manhood massage parlor in hatyai. i will be stayin at Siam Hotel.

If you are looking for some one who does manhood massage, just go to those massage parlour without those fancy fancy lightings or gold fish style ones. Most older massue sure able to provide manhood massage, its only see you heng or swei kenna one who really knows how to do it or not... you can try the parlour along si khim yong at the entrance turning into garden home...

Playman
10-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Hello Bro,

I am newbie to this forum and late blommer in the international arena.

Being a singaporean and recently divorced , I am planning a gateway to Hat Yai this CNY break.

Is there any bro out there who is similarly planning we could meet to go there and introduced me to the local scene in Hat Yai. Btw, is it too late to book ticket to Hat Yai?

I offer my advance thanks for the all the help and advice.
:)

To be sure and safe, asked for the Arjan (teacher/shifu) in the massage parlour to do it for you. Massage parlour means traditional massage.....don't go for soapy massage parlour then a different manhood massage!:D:D

ming2280
10-02-2010, 02:19 PM

bro
the pub u mentioned should be call WEST SIDE PUB. U can try another pub call KISS CHANNEL. If u want manhood massage u can try hatyai central massage.hope tis help

Braman
11-02-2010, 03:19 AM
hi ! all big brother here. i just plan to go hatyai / dannok in 7 march and go back singapore in 11 march by tiger airway. any big brother in hatyai during this time ? may be we can go out to have fun together. thanks.

p/s sorry about my english. :o

Ben77
11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Thanks you for all the info. Once again, thanks bros.

I will for sure make my trip down to Kiss channel. Have been reading and heard a lot about this place in the thread.

Ben77
11-02-2010, 09:23 AM
hi ! all big brother here. i just plan to go hatyai / dannok in 7 march and go back singapore in 11 march by tiger airway. any big brother in hatyai during this time ? may be we can go out to have fun together. thanks.

Bro, i will be there around that time. I will stay at Siam hotel.

etct88
11-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Thanks you for all the info. Once again, thanks bros.

I will for sure make my trip down to Kiss channel. Have been reading and heard a lot about this place in the thread.

If Kiss Channel disappoint you, Kiss Lounge wouldn't. A bit more pricey.:p:p

Playman
11-02-2010, 01:18 PM
If Kiss Channel disappoint you, Kiss Lounge wouldn't. A bit more pricey.:p:p

Bro....people wants to fish FL.....Kiss Lounge got meh? Kiss Lounge is like going to wet market to buy fish no sexcited already loh!:o:D

You simply ham-tam only....hahahaha! We, uncles, better sit one corner and drink our coffee at the same enjoy some somtam pu-lo-mai.okay!

kimikimi
11-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Gents and all the big bro here, Greeting ...from KL
Completely new here, so please help me out

Going to Alor Star end of march then follow on trip to Hatyai. May 2 day not sure yet.

How long does it take by taxi from alor star airport to the boader and then take the minivan to haytia and of couse the cost too lah.

Planing to stay at New Season THB 1000.00. Ok no problem with that.
How do I get to See Kim Yong, (yeah take tuk tuk lah..), what do i tell the drive and where do get down so that i dont get cheated. How do i know which farm (i belive reading here that there are many at See Kim Yong) is the best or must go farm. Any recommendation and info on cost will be helpful.

I am sure many like me probably have ask the same question over and over again. Please help me out one more time.

Just look for some good time................in hatyai.

Pearl
11-02-2010, 09:32 PM
bro
the pub u mentioned should be call WEST SIDE PUB. U can try another pub call KISS CHANNEL. If u want manhood massage u can try hatyai central massage.hope tis help

Since when West Side Pub has FL working..:confused:

Maybe I really havent been there for too long liao

Pearl
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Bro....people wants to fish FL.....Kiss Lounge got meh? Kiss Lounge is like going to wet market to buy fish no sexcited already loh!:o:D

You simply ham-tam only....hahahaha! We, uncles, better sit one corner and drink our coffee at the same enjoy some somtam pu-lo-mai.okay!

Please keep 1 seat for me to limkopi hor

yinyang
11-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Since when West Side Pub has FL working..:confused:

Isn't West Side Pub more of pub + makan place, with rock or pop live band (some years back liao)? Maybe I mao liao then, missed out on FLs:p

duck84
11-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi ... Tink by now most of the hotels are full from Feb 18- Feb21 ...

Doe any bros here know any avaliable hotels which i can still book at this time in
hatyai ? Haix don't wana sleep on the roadside... help...

manardsuraporn
12-02-2010, 12:17 AM
mine is "new world hotel " and "royal hotel > now called new season hotel " i think

duck84
12-02-2010, 12:24 AM
mine is "new world hotel " and "royal hotel > now called new season hotel " i think

NEw season hotel i check but already full also...helpppp

Soul_Reaper
12-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Hi ... Tink by now most of the hotels are full from Feb 18- Feb21 ...

Doe any bros here know any avaliable hotels which i can still book at this time in
hatyai ? Haix don't wana sleep on the roadside... help...

Grand Plaza still available..... me booked two rooms there from agency in GMT.
But very ex....... SGD$75.00 per room. :mad:

manardsuraporn
12-02-2010, 12:45 AM
"gong xi fatt chai" freinds .....
haven't been back in haadyai since 2007! is it gettin better?the last time i was there,it was like a dead town and feel real sorry for the people there.
anyway planing a visit there and danok next year! see you all soon...

tim72
12-02-2010, 12:47 AM
hi all bros here, i just arrived hatyai today n i m totally not familiar with the cheong scene here.can anyone enlighten me or best perhaps can meet up to cheong together. i m staying at new season alone n lost...

p1ng-p0ng
12-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Tell the tuk-tuk to take u to SK Hotel in Channivate.Go 1 round as there are many Karaokes there offering LT from Baht 1500-2500.My visit last mth there was pretty good with young gals from Myanmmar.The younger ones obviously cost more.The joint i went to is called YaYa.Pizza Karaoke offering not too bad too.If u want soapy massage then u can goto Pink Lady which is nearby ur hotel.If u want FLs u can visit Paragon and Sugarbeat disco at nite.As for cheap beers u can try Deep Wonder which is located beside Odean Shopping Centre.Beer at Bath 190 / jug with a decent local live band.Foot and traditional massage is plentiful in town.Hope this helps.

tim72
12-02-2010, 10:26 PM
tks alot bro..

Qu4n
12-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I called my usual tour guide to book hotel last week....

only New Regency available during CNY,

Usual stay de hotel like New season, Mayflower, Novotel, New Sakura all fully booked @@...

while the girls, for LT price mostly became 3500-5000 :eek:

llbkoh
13-02-2010, 09:20 PM
To all the bros here n cheonging members,

"GONG XI FA CAI"

May we continue to roar positively, strongly and beautifully into the lunar new year !

llbkoh
13-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Tell the tuk-tuk to take u to SK Hotel in Channivate.Go 1 round as there are many Karaokes there offering LT from Baht 1500-2500.My visit last mth there was pretty good with young gals from Myanmmar.The younger ones obviously cost more.The joint i went to is called YaYa.Pizza Karaoke offering not too bad too.If u want soapy massage then u can goto Pink Lady which is nearby ur hotel.If u want FLs u can visit Paragon and Sugarbeat disco at nite.As for cheap beers u can try Deep Wonder which is located beside Odean Shopping Centre.Beer at Bath 190 / jug with a decent local live band.Foot and traditional massage is plentiful in town.Hope this helps.

...there u are....all bros are ever willing to give and help... to all lost souls..
Don't forget to write ur Fr......doesn't matter whether long or short one ........just to thanks ur fellow bros........just a kind reminder .....:)

Chinese Chess
14-02-2010, 03:36 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a WL named "Fah" who currently works at Thongsao (Changi Base). She used to work in cat50 GL at Westerhault.

Any specific detail of which joint she is in, pls PM me...thanks in advance

LeMans
14-02-2010, 11:50 PM
gong xi fai cai, everybody!

Just to share with you guys the scene in hdy before the CNY fever.

Day 1

Book our stay at new season for 850B per nite for 4 nites at a tour agency. The rooms are ok and come with safe box,2 single bed join together and quite neat.

We settle down, went for a massage in our room for only 240b, went for our lunch. Had some beers and its evening time by then. Proceed to diner near lei garden.

Visited Barberry on the first night ard 10.30p.m, ordered a drink and watch the sexy show after the band. I must say 'Wow'. Damm it,the models are left with 2 stars on their tits,and really turn me on man. I wonder whether they could be booked? After a drink and an hr of 'eating ice cream' with eyes, my friend and i decided to go back.

My friend mr x hook up a gal sitting outside the bar. A pretty SYT i see, told him that she can follow us go clubbing in paragon, but must buy her freedom for 3000b and pay inside the counter.Mr x was horny then, after seeing the show in there.
He wasted no time and proceed to pay after the gal agreed that she would follow him to his hotel.

As i was too tired, and i know the motive of him is trying to get to the business asap. I told the gal that i nd to go hotel rest, she seems dissapointed and i almost can figure out her scam.:rolleyes:

Indeed, it happen like most stories are. After a shot with so so service, she told mr x that she nd to go home for clothes to saty overnight, which she did not show up. 3000b fly from mr x leaving him half hanging. A bit ex for a shot man.

LeMans
14-02-2010, 11:53 PM
...there u are....all bros are ever willing to give and help... to all lost souls..
Don't forget to write ur Fr......doesn't matter whether long or short one ........just to thanks ur fellow bros........just a kind reminder .....:)

Haha, yes i save money thru reading. So nd to contribute back.:D

Anyway its been 2 yrs ago since i chong hdy with bros like mafan,devil73 etc etc. That time was Mr teevee era then.;)

So nd to refresh some memory thru reading and indeed it helps.

Dr. Dre
15-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Visited Barberry on the first night ard 10.30p.m, ordered a drink and watch the sexy show after the band. I must say 'Wow'. Damm it,the models are left with 2 stars on their tits,and really turn me on man. I wonder whether they could be booked? After a drink and an hr of 'eating ice cream' with eyes, my friend and i decided to go back.

My friend mr x hook up a gal sitting outside the bar. A pretty SYT i see, told him that she can follow us go clubbing in paragon, but must buy her freedom for 3000b and pay inside the counter.Mr x was horny then, after seeing the show in there. He wasted no time and proceed to pay after the gal agreed that she would follow him to his hotel.

As i was too tired, and i know the motive of him is trying to get to the business asap. I told the gal that i nd to go hotel rest, she seems dissapointed and i almost can figure out her scam.:rolleyes:

Indeed, it happen like most stories are. After a shot with so so service, she told mr x that she nd to go home for clothes to saty overnight, which she did not show up. 3000b fly from mr x leaving him half hanging. A bit ex for a shot man.

sorry to hear about your friend's misfortune. :(

YouTube - Bar Berry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-wJzTnUSU)

That time was Mr teevee era then. ;)

oh my hope the controvesy has subsided. :cool:

LeMans
15-02-2010, 12:36 AM
So Day 2 is hunting day.

took a tuk tuk and stop at Neo hotel, and went opp to ah boon there and eat a char kuay teow before proceed to select stocks.

After which we took a 5 min walk and flank frm back to reach this dada ktv( i dun remb the actual name). Wah only 3 or 4 Wl but 1 caught my attention as she has nice white teeth and gives out a smile. paid 2k for her after okt highly recommend, and mr x proceed to next one to select. I was very decisive as i would not want to walk so many farms, as i belive the morale of the story is ' it gets better and better everytime'.

And yes,the next farm has more selections. Damm again, i spotted a gal hidding behind a pole, i ask the Okt to ask her out and hv a look. Nt bad, but too bad i aldy book liao. Ask for her name and Okt says nvm, tmr can call and deliver to ur hotel. I say ermm ok, kept her number.

Mr x was dazzled by a hybrid of different versions of Syt. A prominent one includes a pretty short hair one which costs 2500B . But Mr x chooses a gal next door, with a decent look like a liang jia fu nue costing 2k.

After the stock came in, i am quite suprise mine is pretty aged maybe like late 25+. But still ok. Service is ok with bbbj and she luvs to tease. After test drive,she hinted me that she wants to go lei garden. So i gave her 1K COZ I DUN HV SMALL CHANGE.shit. She is so happy that she jump on tehe bed.

So i proceed to have beers and card games with Mr X + gal. Time flies and till ard 6 plus, she came back and say why i never call her to come back. I reply, nt yet dinner time mah.And she lie on bed and watch her shows.

Proceed to 59 eating hse, which my frenz highy recommend. Try the fish, ribs, soup,oh jian and mix vege (chup cai) with a beer and drinks. The bill is ard 800b, value for $. Mr x told me that behind this 59 avenue, there are various farms also, i said izit? Why we never go? He says that the timing is ard evening then open for biz. ENQUIRIES :Anyone can help me on this???

At nite proceed b to rm, talk cock watch show. I ruba my gal, Mr X ruba his, drinking beers together. I must say that night i am pretty high as i started in the noon till midnite. So lights off ard 12, we proceed to our Mission.

She was delivering quality service and accomadate to various positions. As i was toxicaTED, therefore i request for a bbbj, wow onz man. She did it and even CIM. Damm it was good. I praise her for her actions and she gigled. I think it might be i paid her a good tip in the afternoon perhaps.

Her report card

communication. - 7/10. Simple mandarin.
her looks- 6.5/10. without make up.
body- b cup but on the small version. No tummy and neat bush.
bbbj - 8/10. Slow rock
Fj - 7/10
GfE- 6/10. fast frenching but can tell no chem one.
Rtf- thought of, but its only the 2nd nite.
Attitude-7/10 . No major upset except that she took 'few hours off.'
Only thing is that she woke up damm early which i dunno wad time it is. Shit no 3rd rd haha:D

Thats all for 2nd day.

LeMans
15-02-2010, 12:39 AM
sorry to hear about your friend's misfortune. :(

YouTube - Bar Berry (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-wJzTnUSU)

oh my hope the controvesy has subsided. :cool:

Ya ya,no offence to anyone, its just casual.:o

LeMans
15-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Yes, the usual place near Odean shopping mall area, which tour agency, it stops depend on the bus company you take.

Welcome back to Hatyai....!

Yup, i book from the same agency from grassland i think.LOvely, last time if i am not wrong got a 707 but cant see le.

As if you need some handholding hehehe:p Isn't Odean mall, central radius to most hdy things?

Happy memories arh?

I need more than handholding man,haha. You still BKK -ing?:D

But dun tink can find back the same gal after 2 yrs liao :D, but saw famiiar WL at SKY. Anyway now is to create new and fonder memories.:p

tim72
15-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Hi hapi new year to all bros. 1st of all thanks to bro pingpong for the guide.my 4d 3n trip there wasnt a fascinating one to share as i was very new to hatyai n was alone.

day1: reach there by tiger after check in new season ard 4pm liao so i guess farrm will hv no more stock liao.ask the bellboy to call for massage in room which cost 1800.after 10 mins a syt came knocking, named nana 24yo i can say look 7/10, figure 7/10, massage 10/10 with oil, bbbj 9/10 almost cim,gfe 5/10, overall service 7/10.she wante me to join her for drink at kiss lounge but i rejected due to i dun really hv chemistry with her and i prefer to see more 1st.abt 10pm went to nearby pub called kabukiat asian hotel.not even 1 customer when i reached.quite scared i think either very exp or no gals liao.order 1 bottle of beer n the mamasan came.bring me to the their fishtank at the back.abt 15 gals working but most cannot make it leh. maybe my expectation too high.ask for 1 that is the prettiest there but she says she only sit with me no booking one. so spent the next 2hr in there singing n play games like in lido palace in spore haha.1waitress really caught my attention there n my whole nite my sight nev leave her for more than 5 sec.dun really dare to ask for waitress to go back with me.(can advise?) bills came beer 1 bottle 300, fruits 200, gal booking 2 hrs 400 but mamasan ask me to give her 4hrs so that she can go home liao. plus service charge comes up to 1600 with no happening abit exp(i know i kena chop liao). in the end give the waitress that i like 400 tips and go bk hotel n sleep.

tim72
15-02-2010, 03:22 PM
day2:woke up 8am local time went down for breakfast(4 eggs altogether n get ready for mission today):)to be honest the bellboy there was superb friendly n helpful in every thing u ask them(i guess their comm quite a lot also but no choice still i rather pay than in case anything happen)took a tut tut from my hotel and proceed to channivet area.went into 1st hse not much gals though but the okt keep pushing a very fair look ok gal to me.she speaks very good mandrain exactly those accent from our neighbour bros(sorry no offence).so i took her thinking communciation will not be a prob.
she reach my room abt 12pm.saw her second time face so so only.a bit sian but very fair. she says her sis married to msian n she has been there a few times tat y she can speak mandarin.(rubbish)she proceed to fill the bathtub and say we bath together not a bad idea though.woah the way she service me was unbeliveable can say she clean me throughly inside out man.(spent at least an hr bathing). after bathing sop la nothing interesting liao. bj with cap, cannot kiss, cannot touch, cannot suck, so faster faster pump her n cum,sian thinking how to spent the whole fucking 20 plus hr with her.
she suggest we go shopping i say ok.went nearby shopping centre instead of me shopping i hv to follow her throughout to shop for her shoes, clothes makeup but when comes to paying i act blur liao..haha end up never buy.i suggest we go footmassage together but she says stomache ask me go myself she go bk room n rest. her atittude start to change liao so bo bian me go for nearby footmassage n she go bk hotel. the massage very gd compare to other country i hv been to.use chopstick one haha.massage 200 +200 tips.$ well spent.went bk hotel abt 5pm i surf net she use the phone. she was talking to her msia bf for 1-2hrs with me just next to her damn bo chap.
now i know how come she can speak that accent of chinese liao. actually i planned for one more shot and ask her go bk de wah she give excuses say stomache la, tired la 2nd shot tomorrow la etc. fuck man i dun wan to waste my time aruging with her jus ask her to pack up n go.
i went down to paragon alone after she left and its fri nite how come bo lang leh. i think less than 20 ppls in ther at abt 11pm.left again after 20 mins to pink lady to try the turkish massage fuck closed liao so lan lan go bk rm n ask hotel staff for short time at 1am. 10 mins ltr came 3 syt to choose not really stunning opt for st at 1500 again nothing to shout abt la. suck left nipple, right nipple bj with cap and pump all finished in 20mins. gal: pui, 22yo,hts 165, 33c cup, service 2/10,gfe nil. i guess tis is not my trip tis time.

tim72
15-02-2010, 06:09 PM
day3:same same woke up 7 early 8 early go for breakfast n standby the same tut tut driver.tis time roun totally no expectation liao jus hope to get 1 that can accompany new year n valentine's day eve. went to sim kim yong n channivet area again, can say stocks alot but not my cup of tea leh. wanted to give up liao dan the driver tell me can try hair salon hse. went in there i guess its the same jus there is 1 or 2 salon chairs tats all. then came out 5 gals n instantly i saw my gal. tall, pretty, butsy n slim. bad side she got tatoo on her back.she keep avoiding eye contact with me n when i say i choose her she turn around n scolded something to her boss in thai. omg i guess i hv made a wrong choice again tis time sure show me pattern ltr one. hai wat to do 2500 paid so went back hotel n pray n hope for the best. 1 hr ltr she shows up at my hotel while i was watching hk drama from my internet.
once she put down her belongings she was so nice n friendly tat i couldnt believed mself. she can speak hokkien, english n chinese so communciation was no prob at all. i tell myself to go easy with her n wanted to bring her go shopping. she quickly changed n hold my hand all the way to the mall till i hv to ask her to let go cos my hand sweat liao..haha. today is eve so i say i can buy her anything she likes. to my surprised she only bring me shop for men's clothes and do shopping for 'tu chan'. she dun want anything she says she has everything liao.:)back to hotel she bath herself 1st which is a minus point for me.wat the heck i m not so much into sex tis time jus wanna hv a gd company for my last day here.tis gal is shy when come to sex the gfe feeling is 10/10. we had our 1st kiss n frenched like no tomorrow.i painted her n the way she moaned i can tell its confirmed real n our foreplay lasted an hr with 69 b4 i insert into her. woah neighbour also can hear her screaming no joke man she squirts when i pump her in front.i think she likes me cos she shivers twice during sex n hold me so hard after tat i m surprised cos she continued to french me for another 10 mins after i cum. .omg i hv fall in love with her.i told her i wanted to extend for another 2 days stay n she quickly call her boss n say dun take any booking for her.i make several call but too bad all hotels for 14 n 15feb are full liao.we had a short nap n went out for seafood dinner.since is cny wanted to order lobsters n crab but she says cant eat much n insist we dun waste food..in the end i still ordered 8 dishes for 2 ppl n the bill is less than 1k. food is nice $ well spent. after dinner she brought me to her friend tatoo shop near pink lady there.we sit there n tcss for awhile n she says lets go to kiss channel for a drink.we reached kiss at abt 10pm the band jus started.i can say tis is 1 of the better nitespot i hv been in recent yrs. deco 1st class, ambience is nice, service is gd, singers n dancers all very pro must go if go hatyai. 6 drinks cost me 1k. $ well spent.at abt 1130pm she ask me to go bk to her homebase with her to pray for cny. she was so hapi tat i agreed n she told me tis morning she pull a black face is becos she scared i wun let her go bk n pray at nite. her boss saw us n was very happy cos the rest of the gals never turn up except us.we put fire cracker at her homebase n ltr went supper with her boss.we went back after tat n have another round of unforgettable sex. another hr of foreplay and sex.:)

llbkoh
15-02-2010, 07:49 PM
day2:woke up 8am local time went down for breakfast(4 eggs altogether n get ready for mission today):)to be honest the bellboy there was superb friendly n helpful in every thing u ask them(i guess their comm quite a lot also ... i dun wan to waste my time aruging with her jus ask her to pack up n go......... i guess tis is not my trip tis time......

Sorry to hear about ur misadventure in hdy-LOS. Actually from a 3rd party viewpoints there are many factors that contribute to it.
Firstly,u have to be more patience. search around first ,since u are already there , there are many farms there , walk around , don't be bother with the sweet words of OKT. ...but one thing u must remember - do not bargain if u have no intention to take his stocks. Feast your eyes first. Then walk out. Don't waste his time n yours.

The puyings are smart , they know whether u are 1st timer or liaochao or can be bullied into. Put ur foot down.

By now u must have in mind what u like to look for in a puying. Do not be tempted by pretty face. Majority of the pretty faces are suckup faces. Either u play to their tunes or u get lousy service. They expect u to "service" them ....not the other way around. They know that their pretty faces are very marketable n indemand.
Service orientated is more important. how do u know whether she can or cannot ??? ..... that I leave to the other experienced bros to give a helping hand.

But most important of all, u must have the so called "X" factor in u ,to be able to chemistry with them. Then , it will be a trouble free all the way. Sometimes u have to pay "tuition fees" indirectly to get that kind of experiences.

Lastly, since it is CNY, there are not much n many choices for u then. Then Lady Luck plays a part. Happy cheonging....:)

etct88
16-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Sorry to hear about ur misadventure in hdy-LOS. Actually from a 3rd party viewpoints there are many factors that contribute to it.
Firstly,u have to be more patience. search around first ,since u are already there , there are many farms there , walk around , don't be bother with the sweet words of OKT. ...but one thing u must remember - do not bargain if u have no intention to take his stocks. Feast your eyes first. Then walk out. Don't waste his time n yours.

The puyings are smart , they know whether u are 1st timer or liaochao or can be bullied into. Put ur foot down.

By now u must have in mind what u like to look for in a puying. Do not be tempted by pretty face. Majority of the pretty faces are suckup faces. Either u play to their tunes or u get lousy service. They expect u to "service" them ....not the other way around. They know that their pretty faces are very marketable n indemand.
Service orientated is more important. how do u know whether she can or cannot ??? ..... that I leave to the other experienced bros to give a helping hand.

But most important of all, u must have the so called "X" factor in u ,to be able to chemistry with them. Then , it will be a trouble free all the way. Sometimes u have to pay "tuition fees" indirectly to get that kind of experiences.

Lastly, since it is CNY, there are not much n many choices for u then. Then Lady Luck plays a part. Happy cheonging....:)

well spoken, the lau chiau-ness (hamsup-ness) in you is there. :p

surely another shifu! :)

Dr. Dre
16-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Anyway now is to create new and fonder memories. :p

i have lost many gems over the years as well. old one don't go, new one don't cum. 55555. :P

left again after 20 mins to pink lady to try the turkish massage fuck closed liao so lan lan go bk rm n ask hotel staff for short time at 1am. 10 mins ltr came 3 syt to choose not really stunning opt for st at 1500 again nothing to shout abt la. suck left nipple, right nipple bj with cap and pump all finished in 20mins. gal: pui, 22yo,hts 165, 33c cup, service 2/10,gfe nil. i guess tis is not my trip tis time.

for soapy massage in Hatyai just head to Chao Phya 4. the rest are just bullshit quality. best time to visit is 5-6pm.

as what bro llbkoh mentioned take your time and look around the farms first before making your decision.

also i like to add that please do lots of research before your trip unless you're tagging along with some bros.

one thing you did right was being decisive with your instincts and move on. hope better luck next time! :)

all your tips are on point! definitely an old hand. :)

tim72
16-02-2010, 12:06 PM
day4:time to pack up n go to airport..b4 i send her down to her waiting transport from her homebase, i ask her abt the 2500 i paid. she says she take 1200, boss 800, driver comm 500.woah no wonder my driver can whole day jus wait outside the hotel. she gave me her no n ask me to call her direct next time to save the 500.in the lift she ask me for tips n i disturb her that i thought u like me y talk abt $ n she says she really enjoy spending the day with me but no matter wat i m still jus 1 of her many customers.in the end i tip her 2400 n left 300 for the taxi to airport.although it may be the last nite that i only enjoyed but tis trip tells me that even if u r travelling alone as long as u found the right person u can still enjoy urself.$ well spent thanks to our strong sin currency haha..END OF MY LO SO FR..

IRA388
16-02-2010, 12:24 PM
day4:time to pack up n go to airport..b4 i send her down to her waiting transport from her homebase, i ask her abt the 2500 i paid. she says she take 1200, boss 800, driver comm 500.woah no wonder my driver can whole day jus wait outside the hotel. she gave me her no n ask me to call her direct next time to save the 500.in the lift she ask me for tips n i disturb her that i thought u like me y talk abt $ n she says she really enjoy spending the day with me but no matter wat i m still jus 1 of her many customers.in the end i tip her 2400 n left 300 for the taxi to airport.although it may be the last nite that i only enjoyed but tis trip tells me that even if u r travelling alone as long as u found the right person u can still enjoy urself.$ well spent thanks to our strong sin currency haha..END OF MY LO SO FR..

well done bro for your FR. will up u tmr when my power re-stored. I used to cheong Hqtyat few years back. Now Tiger resume flight from SIN to HDY, i think must plan my trip again. Go to farm is my last resort, i can hook for better stock in other outlets.

lurpsexx
16-02-2010, 12:31 PM

Very good Frs u written bro.. Happy u enjoyed urself.. also brave of u to venture to HDY alone and green.. But all's well that ends well.. :)

Perhaps we can do a trip together to HDY/Danok in near future from SG, after I regain my $$$ power.... hee hee.. :D

lurpsexx
16-02-2010, 12:33 PM
well done bro for your FR. will up u tmr when my power re-stored. I used to cheong Hqtyat few years back. Now Tiger resume flight from SIN to HDY, i think must plan my trip again. Go to farm is my last resort, i can hook for better stock in other outlets.

Perhaps we can do threesomes with Tim too! hahaha.. :D

U hook from KTVs n Pubs? I would be wary of FLs, no recourse if anything happens....

IRA388
16-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Perhaps we can do threesomes with Tim too! hahaha.. :D

U hook from KTVs n Pubs? I would be wary of FLs, no recourse if anything happens....

KTVs and PUBs are possible places to hook gals..but i am not into that too. :D

My targets are sales gals, hotel staff, restarent waitress, etc. Some may not be good looking like taiwan top model Lin Chi Ling, i prefer SYT and GND with chemistry.:p

acid_rxz
16-02-2010, 06:21 PM
guys must chio me along ok we can go dannok as well very hard to chio singapore brothers to hatyai/dannok as mostly malaysians go there as very near to them while we have to book the stupid tigerairways early early if not very expensive just went there in jan man miss hatyai/dannok already

lurpsexx
16-02-2010, 09:31 PM
guys must chio me along ok we can go dannok as well very hard to chio singapore brothers to hatyai/dannok as mostly malaysians go there as very near to them while we have to book the stupid tigerairways early early if not very expensive just went there in jan man miss hatyai/dannok already

Can Can... As long as my $$$ power upz sure can!.. Me also itching to go too..! :D

acid_rxz
17-02-2010, 01:09 AM
brother lurpsexx and brother IRA388

INTERESTED?? boh pm me to arrange

just check tat book for may now tickets cheap 140 only plus baggage and stuff 170 btw i am free from end april onwards best is we go around tat period but need to meet up discuss and book the air tickets early

any other singapore brothers free during tat time can pm me to discuss as well can bring u guys to dannok as well a new place for cheonging if singapore brothers haven been there been there once and i am hooked on it

lurpsexx
17-02-2010, 01:19 AM
brother lurpsexx and brother IRA388

INTERESTED?? boh pm me to arrange

just check tat book for may now tickets cheap 140 only plus baggage and stuff 170 btw i am free from end april onwards best is we go around tat period but need to meet up discuss and book the air tickets early

any other singapore brothers free during tat time can pm me to discuss as well can bring u guys to dannok as well a new place for cheonging if singapore brothers haven been there been there once and i am hooked on it

OKOK.. Can.. But mth end I busy one... so best go in mid mth la.. cross weekend best.. but note hor, Tiger flies thurs, sat and tues to HDY. So you plan to go on Thurs and back on Tues?!?!? Or Sat there n back on Tues? Need to plan $$$ ma... :o

etct88
17-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi ......i was very new to hatyai n was alone.....

day1: .......abt 10pm went to nearby pub called kabukiat asian hotel.not even 1 customer when i reached.quite scared i think either very exp or no gals liao.order 1 bottle of beer n the mamasan came.bring me to the their fishtank at the back.abt 15 gals working but most cannot make it leh. maybe my expectation too high..............p.

so you did went to Kabukie..... I also noticed the gals not measuring up to standard, too. But I did find mamasan Sandy pretty attractive. I love MILF.:D:p

llbkoh
17-02-2010, 07:44 PM
surely another shifu! :)

Thanks n no thanks. ...n....my humble apologies..... this forum should be to help n guide our beloved bros.....lost souls....n...networking for bros...n....newbies.......

Hopefully, may we see more ...and... more sharing bros and ...united bros and less.... and less.... confrontational bros. And also, ....may the New Year ....bring more cheongs for all bros.

"Better ideas are created .....when you read the others ....and ....this will help to spur some more suggestions.... added ....plus ....and .....hence create another good ones......":)

Ben77
18-02-2010, 12:08 AM
where to find massage with handjob or blowjob in hatyai?

do i have to buy voucher at the travel agency?

a bit blur

Thank you

SissyFool
18-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Please count me in too! Will be my first ever trip to Hatyai. Need to follow shifus there.

TheUnforgiven
19-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Anyone game for a weekend trip to Hatyai in early April?

CheongKa
21-02-2010, 12:55 AM
Kabuki Girls more class:D

hi bro, the Kabuki is it at the Asian Hotel?

what is the best time for good selection of girl and the cost? thanks alot

Playman
21-02-2010, 03:44 AM
hi bro, the Kabuki is it at the Asian Hotel?

what is the best time for good selection of girl and the cost? thanks alot

The best time to go is about 9-10pm Thai time so the ladies is full force with make-up on already, whether it is a good selection or not, well, you decide for yourself.

Ask for Mamasan Sandy a pretty Captain (milf) very helpful lady, price wise should be around 3,000 bahts!:D:D

Pearl
21-02-2010, 09:19 PM
The best time to go is about 9-10pm Thai time so the ladies is full force with make-up on already, whether it is a good selection or not, well, you decide for yourself.

Ask for Mamasan Sandy a pretty Captain (milf) very helpful lady, price wise should be around 3,000 bahts!:D:D

For you.. Kabuki selection good bo?

Playman
22-02-2010, 02:28 AM

To tell you the truth and base on personal views.......for not more than 5/10!:D

maroox
22-02-2010, 03:14 AM
hi going to hatyai soon... but thinking should take bus or plane.. plane will be ard 270 whereas coach is so cheap... any advice from bros? another question is, isit alot of girls in hatyai are working in "service" line? or its only a small portion like sg.

toilet$50
22-02-2010, 04:32 AM

bro Pearl;baware some of them're (girls) drug consumer;)

yinyang
22-02-2010, 09:44 AM
..thinking should take bus or plane.. plane will be ard 270 whereas coach is so cheap... any advice from bros? another question is, isit alot of girls in hatyai are working in "service" line? or its only a small portion like sg.
To bus or fly, this is something you shd decide surely? There are those who think nothing about 14hrs up north. Time and comfort has a price, and like what thais say: it's up to you.

On your 2nd question, think why there's plenty horny blokes who make regularly make it across the border (especially easier for our msian cousins)?

etct88
22-02-2010, 05:44 PM

Bro, no offence, this is rather unfair statement. They consume or not, none of our business. Drugs will be where entertainment is. Their lives are complicated enough. Let's not pass judgment like this.

Thank you for the concern.:D

hidrochronic
22-02-2010, 10:00 PM
dear bralers
will be visiting hatyai in march, have learnt a bit from browsing thru the stuff being shared here. need to know a few other things, like where can i go buy coupons for the hotels, and where exactly is this see kim yong place? like maybe a street name or building or something...i have a sort of like street map and i only see kim yong shopping place... please enlighten me... thx in advance... and a happy new year to all of u...

best regards
:D:D

Pearl
22-02-2010, 10:21 PM
To tell you the truth and base on personal views.......for not more than 5/10!:D

ur 5/10.. should be my 9/10 liao... :p

Pearl
22-02-2010, 10:23 PM

Thanks for the warning.

As far as I know.. usually we eat they eat.. we dun they dun. ;)

lurpsexx
22-02-2010, 10:48 PM
dear bralers
will be visiting hatyai in march, have learnt a bit from browsing thru the stuff being shared here. need to know a few other things, like where can i go buy coupons for the hotels, and where exactly is this see kim yong place? like maybe a street name or building or something...i have a sort of like street map and i only see kim yong shopping place... please enlighten me... thx in advance... and a happy new year to all of u...

best regards
:D:D

InternationalSexGuide - Hatyai Reports (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/printthread.php?t=1031&page=11&pp=15)

The above is the list of "Karaoke" in SKY from our dear ol TV (circa 2006). they shld still be there..

toilet$50
23-02-2010, 02:55 AM
Bro, no offence, this is rather unfair statement. They consume or not, none of our business. Drugs will be where entertainment is. Their lives are complicated enough. Let's not pass judgment like this.

Thank you for the concern.:D

Thanks for the warning.

As far as I know.. usually we eat they eat.. we dun they dun. ;)

bro etct88 n Pearl,thanks for the comments,i'll take note...:)

bro Pearl,enjoy yur trip:p

hidrochronic
23-02-2010, 07:34 AM
InternationalSexGuide - Hatyai Reports (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/printthread.php?t=1031&page=11&pp=15)

The above is the list of "Karaoke" in SKY from our dear ol TV (circa 2006). they shld still be there..

thx for the link dear bro....:D:D

Playman
23-02-2010, 09:31 AM

Bro trust me ..... not your cup of tea even coffee ask our etct88 as he went together with me...Hahahaha!:D

Anyway it is strictly my personal opinion as one man's meat is another man's poison.

etct88
23-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Bro trust me ..... not your cup of tea even coffee ask our etct88 as he went together with me...Hahahaha!:D

Anyway it is strictly my personal opinion as one man's meat is another man's poison.

I heard my nama mentioned......:confused:

but mamasan Sandy, my taste, lei... yummy yummy...:D

Hupsubkaki
23-02-2010, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=tim72;4579789]day4:time to pack up n go to airport..b4 i send her down to her waiting transport from her homebase, i ask her abt the 2500 i paid. she says she take 1200, boss 800, driver comm 500.woah no wonder my driver can whole day jus wait outside the hotel. QUOTE]

Brother,

Nice to read the juicei FR fr you.

I would travel to Hatyai shortly on this weekend, would you mind to share the name of this hair saloon, or location of this salon? Been try some FG in SKY and Chianativai, but service not up to my std, look like the saloon girl provide more GFE?

sober
23-02-2010, 02:57 PM

Ah Pearl korkor... err... his 5/10 already give high marks... I was there with Playman. We both agreed farm got better quality based on what we saw that day. Hope this helps... :p

maroox
23-02-2010, 05:00 PM
hi there, more questions from me lol going to hatyai on the 27th on plane until 2nd march. Well I am not sure how much to bring, I had a Gf over there and I am staying at her place. So i will not be able to go for paid fun. I will only be spending on eating and nightlife drinking. How much should i bring? is $300-350 more then enuff?

Dr. Dre
23-02-2010, 06:31 PM
To bus or fly, this is something you shd decide surely? There are those who think nothing about 14hrs up north. Time and comfort has a price, and like what thais say: it's up to you.

to those Hatyai old timers travelling 14hrs plus up to Hatyai is a bi-weekly affair. :D

i have personally done long journey bus rides inside Thailand before. what an experience. :)

Pearl
23-02-2010, 07:50 PM

My Hatyai Tailow mention SYT aplenty wor.. seems like he lay landmine for me :confused:

synohunt
24-02-2010, 02:19 AM
hi all, good day

any bro know what is the damage at pink lady for soapy massage?

anyone heard chaos praya 4 before? and what is the damage as well?

if i`m going to channivet, just tell tuk-tuk driver "channivet", dunno they understand or not :p

etct88
24-02-2010, 10:22 AM
hi all, good day

mostly aunties washing you up, sure you want to go there?:D

seen it many times, next to sugar beat. not damaged.:p

if i`m going to channivet, just tell tuk-tuk driver "channivet", dunno they understand or not :p

fcuk their backside, if they dunno.:mad:

...... be wary of tuk tuk driver who goes "huh" when you mentioned Channivet or SKY.... enjoy

Playman
24-02-2010, 01:36 PM
hi all, good day

The tuk tuk normally will have a cut so when arrives at Chinnivat then simply walk around and find a coffee shop, have a coffee or tea like you are waiting for someone then after the tuk tuk disappear then only you explore. :D

klguylate30s
24-02-2010, 05:46 PM
The tuk tuk normally will have a cut so when arrives at Chinnivat then simply walk around and find a coffee shop, have a coffee or tea like you are waiting for someone then after the tuk tuk disappear then only you explore. :D
Goo advice to be followed. Another trick is to ask to go to SK hotel in SKY area and stay there until the tuk tuk leaves! If not then go yum cha near there! :) Otherwise the girl price will be extra 500 Bahts for the tuk tuk driver commission!

BlueDragon193
25-02-2010, 10:04 AM

Uncle, when will be our makan trip.??? Still waiting for your call up.:D

hidrochronic
25-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Dear Bros
Anyone can advise on how to get to danok from hatyai? where can i go get the transport out to the lil town....? :D:D

Playman
25-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Dear Bros
Anyone can advise on how to get to danok from hatyai? where can i go get the transport out to the lil town....? :D:D

The is a van service to Hatyai on your left hand corner after the Thai immigration....only 50 bahts but need to wait until the van is full...normally very fast full already...hahahah!:D

Playman
25-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Uncle, when will be our makan trip.??? Still waiting for your call up.:D

Quite busy with work wait until one tender closed first on the 3rd March then I will post up the propose date..okay!

But need someone to help me out also....Bro etct88...sober...klguy30s...!:D:D

hidrochronic
25-02-2010, 03:17 PM
The is a van service to Hatyai on your left hand corner after the Thai immigration....only 50 bahts but need to wait until the van is full...normally very fast full already...hahahah!:D

Well, its not what i want to know, but doesn't matter, i already found the answer...., thx anyway...:D:D

Ninja_Assassin
26-02-2010, 01:09 AM

I paid the plump sunburnt auntie manning the desk 50 baht and kenna scolding from her :confused: .......... she say long time no have that price liao........ now is 55 baht :D

toilet$50
26-02-2010, 04:30 AM
I paid the plump sunburnt auntie manning the desk 50 baht and kenna scolding from her :confused: .......... she say long time no have that price liao........ now is 55 baht :D

Bro Ninja_Assassin,izzit during chinese New Year:)

Playman
26-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Dear Bros

Sorry old already you want to know where to take van from Hatyai to Danok !Hahahaha!:D

etct88
26-02-2010, 12:24 PM

no... it is pricing for some time liao. may go up anytime this year.:(

Playman never used that van service before!:) He travel in style, always driven around in a car with female driver, at 170km/hr. :D

etct88
26-02-2010, 12:28 PM
Quite busy with work wait until one tender closed first on the 3rd March then I will post up the propose date..okay!

But need someone to help me out also....Bro etct88...sober...klguy30s...!:D:D

cipek.... the pilot looking/arrowing his co-pilots....:eek::mad:

ps, my recomendation/favourite somtam poo par lar, kaw ngeow, kai yang......

hidrochronic
26-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Sorry old already you want to know where to take van from Hatyai to Danok !Hahahaha!:D

haha, no worries good bro....:D:D

klguylate30s
26-02-2010, 04:44 PM
cipek.... the pilot looking/arrowing his co-pilots....:eek::mad:

ps, my recomendation/favourite somtam poo par lar, kaw ngeow, kai yang......

I follow the taikos! :D :p :

Ninja_Assassin
27-02-2010, 03:10 AM

Was about 2 months back..... in December 2009 :D

Playman
27-02-2010, 04:10 AM
no... it is pricing for some time liao. may go up anytime this year.

Playman never used that van service before!:) He travel in style, always driven around in a car with female driver, at 170km/hr. :D

Ya ya rub it in.....KNS liddat suan me....never mind. :(:D

TUBORG
27-02-2010, 02:05 PM
Going this march in hadyai city after quite a few years.

NIGHT LIFE MUST have changed. Going with some decent lady friends.

wonder if brother who recently visited can suggest some nice pubs (band) tohave a relax drink while away some time after dinner.

other interesting and valued places (ffood entertaintments ) welcome.

thanks for your suggestion in advance.

TUBORG
27-02-2010, 06:30 PM
has anyone stayed in this Golden Crown Plaza Hotel, Hatyai Versus New Seasons (old liao 5 yrs) . pls advise.

wei8888
27-02-2010, 08:50 PM
anyone going Hatyai on 7 mar?pm me

j1mmy
28-02-2010, 01:12 AM
Hi everyone..
I plan to go Hat Yai on March. How much for a girl overnight?
And where can i find?

Playman
28-02-2010, 02:06 AM
has anyone stayed in this Golden Crown Plaza Hotel, Hatyai Versus New Seasons (old liao 5 yrs) . pls advise.

Both hotel have the same standard overall except that Golden Crown don't offer free wifi and the advantage Golden Crown have a more spacious room!:D

toilet$50
28-02-2010, 02:28 AM
no... it is pricing for some time liao. may go up anytime this year.:(

bro etct88,kaw jai krup:D

sober
28-02-2010, 06:38 AM
I follow the taikos! :D :p :

I also follower nia... still newbie...

Khun_Thai_Jedi
28-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Hi everyone..
I plan to go Hat Yai on March. How much for a girl overnight?
And where can i find?

Go thru all the thread and you will get your answer.

TUBORG
28-02-2010, 09:01 AM
Both hotel have the same standard overall except that Golden Crown don't offer free wifi and the advantage Golden Crown have a more spacious room!:D

thanks useful reply. will stay with my usual new seasons due to wifi.

btw..any good suggestion for pubs with performing band that you been to pass time.

j1mmy
28-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Bro all the answer was few years back de. The price still the same?

Playman
28-02-2010, 06:20 PM
thanks useful reply. will stay with my usual new seasons due to wifi.

btw..any good suggestion for pubs with performing band that you been to pass time.

Sugar Beat :D

Bro all the answer was few years back de. The price still the same?

More or less the same...not much difference!:D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
28-02-2010, 07:37 PM
Can check out Ice Bar too, the coyotes there are quite chio ;)

finn2046
28-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Need help from bros who travel from Penang to Hatyai.

Is buying taxi voucher the only way from Penang Paya Lepas Airport to Komtar? any cheaper alternative.
Found out that 1 bro who travel from Penang to Hatyai using the below way
(Arrived Penang Paya Lepas Airport at 11:45. After gone through the immigration counter, went to buy taxi voucher to Komtar at the taxi counter (cost RM42). The journey from Airport to Komtar takes about 15min if no traffic jam.
At Komtar, went into an express bus travel agency to buy 3pm minivan ticket for Penang to Hatyai (cost RM30). The minivan (Penang to Hatyai) schedule is 9am, 12pm, 3pm.)

Or is there any other way by land from Penang Paya Lepas Airport to Hatyai without going to Komtar then to Hatyai?

Thanks all the kind Bros help. :)

KillBill2
01-03-2010, 04:23 PM

Is buying taxi voucher the only way from Penang Paya Lepas Airport to Komtar? any cheaper alternative.
Found out that 1 bro who travel from Penang to Hatyai using the below way
(Arrived Penang Paya Lepas Airport at 11:45. After gone through the immigration counter, went to buy taxi voucher to Komtar at the taxi counter (cost RM42). The journey from Airport to Komtar takes about 15min if no traffic jam.
At Komtar, went into an express bus travel agency to buy 3pm minivan ticket for Penang to Hatyai (cost RM30). The minivan (Penang to Hatyai) schedule is 9am, 12pm, 3pm.)

Or is there any other way by land from Penang Paya Lepas Airport to Hatyai without going to Komtar then to Hatyai?

If not in a hurry, there is a bus service at the DEPARTURE level, near the Air Asia booth, from the Bayan Lepas airport to KOMTAR. Nice, big, clean buses takes about 30 mins, twice the time by taxi. Can't remember the exact fare, something like RM2 or 3 only. Then from Komtar to Hatyai is RM30 via minivan. I think all abt the same same price.

etct88
02-03-2010, 01:21 AM

Alternatively, take a cab to the main bus terminal/exchange in Penang (Sungei Nibong) 5 minutes away only. Plenty of bus going to Danok/Hatyai.

The problem at Penang Airport is the fcuking taxi services. No meter, almost flat rate at MYR50 (maybe time have changed). Should try to check if there is bus services to the bus terminal.

For me from Penang to the border, the toll oredi MYR21.60 one way, petrol about MYR 35. 2 hours....... :D:p

phantom8300
02-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi Bro,

just like to find out, if going on the weekend b4 songkran,will be crowded????

or bussiness as usual like normal weekends??? for the gals, the hotels??? thats my greatest concern??????

8-11 april, planing to go, danok and hayt, songkran is from 13 onwards......

thanx for any advice offered.....

j1mmy
02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
Thanks....

Ninja_Assassin
03-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Hi Bro,

or bussiness as usual like normal weekends??? for the gals, the hotels??? thats my greatest concern??????

speaking from my experience will be like a ghost town...... most of the puyings would have gone back to their hometowns to celebrate.

I would prefer to be in Chiangmai if going around this period.

LeMans
03-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Hi Bro,

I ever went before songkran period, as per normal rates for farm and hotels. But increase on the 13th onwards if i could remember clearly.

Playman
03-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Alternatively, take a cab to the main bus terminal/exchange in Penang (Sungei Nibong) 5 minutes away only. Plenty of bus going to Danok/Hatyai.

The problem at Penang Airport is the fcuking taxi services. No meter, almost flat rate at MYR50 (maybe time have changed). Should try to check if there is bus services to the bus terminal.

For me from Penang to the border, the toll oredi MYR21.60 one way, petrol about MYR 35. 2 hours....... :D:p

Easier way is to tumpang your car...hehehehe!:D

TUBORG
03-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Please can anyone recommend a few good restaurants or seafood that you have tried for a group of 4. Thanks

sober
04-03-2010, 12:56 AM

This one I agree... hehehe...

etct88
04-03-2010, 03:03 AM

Sure... not cheap.... :p

Playman
04-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Sure... not cheap.... :p

But can travel in comfort and can have many coffee breaks along the way ...why not?:D

dunworri
04-03-2010, 05:09 AM
But can travel in comfort and can have many coffee breaks along the way ...why not?:D

bro playman,if driving to pattaya..will took how many hours:)

04-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Hi! Anyone interested to visit Hatyai next week. Planning to go but alone abit siao. no kakis.

Playman
04-03-2010, 12:42 PM

That questions should let our famous F1 driver Bro etct88 answer as he had drove from Singapore right to BKK and go beyond Chiang Mai area a few times......!:D

Also let us know from where?

etct88
04-03-2010, 01:24 PM

Here is a simple guide on timings,

1. From Penang island to Hatyai - 3 hours, including CIQ at Thai/Malaysia border. But excluding Penang Bridge jam (seldom happen nowadays)

2. Hatyai to Pattaya - should be about 10 hours, excluding the infamous Bangkok traffic jam (which cannot be avoided, so your luck how long you get stuck) This stretch, please avoid night drive!

The timings are based on easy driving, really no point in driving at neck breaking speed, only to get disappointed at the end of each speeding stretch. Lots of rest time.

Last but not least, based on one driver. If you have multiple drivers would be an advantage on timings.

Good luck and safe driving.:)

CheongKa
05-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Can check out Ice Bar too, the coyotes there are quite chio ;)

hehe been there before once, can we tapau the girl?

but for those that never go before, must try their famous ice room, u will "shake" inside :)

Khun_Thai_Jedi
05-03-2010, 03:44 PM
hehe been there before once, can we tapau the girl?

but for those that never go before, must try their famous ice room, u will "shake" inside :)

Well, you have to try your luck. From my personal view, you will need time to sianz the girl. Abit difficult to have instant success ;)