PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Bangkia
21-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Like to check where is this SG heritage hotel is?

Is called SC Heritage Hotel.

S.C. Heritage Hotel
36/43 Sangsee Soi 5, Saunsiri Rd., Hat Yai 90110, Thailand

hawk88
24-07-2013, 04:04 AM
Like to check where is this SG heritage hotel is?

1) Im sure if u book a 2k baht farm gal, her look is either pretty, smooth
looking, sexy figure or make friendly gesture.
A 5.5k baht probably look pretty with her heavy make up (of cos some are otherwise), sexy outfit,
etc

2) This 2 categories im sure all depend on chemistry or luck for their services

3) 2K baht gal provide SOP (60-70% confirm will do it) like -
i) bath tub bath together
ii) after bath, french (some yes some no) lick ur nipple, then bj (some
with or with cd)
iii) lastly, insert with whatever pattern u want. 5.5K baht im not sure but i
suppose more or less is there.

Unless u are a big spender willing to spend or just want to try out this place and your are not a regular oversea cheongster (cheong just once in a while to test out still ok but normal wage earner but cheong big, please think of ur pocket), otherwise give this place a miss. Amount is too expensive.

cubezero79
24-07-2013, 06:27 AM
1) Im sure if u book a 2k baht farm gal, her look is either pretty, smooth
looking, sexy figure or make friendly gesture.
A 5.5k baht probably look pretty with her heavy make up (of cos some are otherwise), sexy outfit,
etc

2) This 2 categories im sure all depend on chemistry or luck for their services

3) 2K baht gal provide SOP (60-70% confirm will do it) like -
i) bath tub bath together
ii) after bath, french (some yes some no) lick ur nipple, then bj (some
with or with cd)
iii) lastly, insert with whatever pattern u want. 5.5K baht im not sure but i
suppose more or less is there.

Unless u are a big spender willing to spend or just want to try out this place and your are not a regular oversea cheongster (cheong just once in a while to test out still ok but normal wage earner but cheong big, please think of ur pocket), otherwise give this place a miss. Amount is too expensive.

hehe...I gg on 13th Aug there. For sure, my option will be the 2K baht girls cos pocket friendly. Wats the most exp the okts will charge? 3K baht? 3.5K baht? Dun wan kenna chop carrot

ppoon
24-07-2013, 08:23 AM
hehe...I gg on 13th Aug there. For sure, my option will be the 2K baht girls cos pocket friendly. Wats the most exp the okts will charge? 3K baht? 3.5K baht? Dun wan kenna chop carrot

no worries.... the highest i'd heard from a KTV OKT was 2.5 K baht. my visit was in early June!

2k was the average... I took a 1.8 but she was perfect and friendly to me!

cubezero79
24-07-2013, 08:42 AM
no worries.... the highest i'd heard from a KTV OKT was 2.5 K baht. my visit was in early June!

2k was the average... I took a 1.8 but she was perfect and friendly to me!

Bro, u R lucky. I prefer friendly attitude avg looking to pretty But stuck up attitude gals. Able to converse in mandarin is a plus point.

How old was ur gal?

hawk88
24-07-2013, 02:16 PM

If u kena charge 3K, most likely the gal is young (may not be pretty or good figure wor), her tools still solid or she just open for insertion not long ago. If OKT observe ur face when u see a gal already got tell tale sign that ur saliva dripping then OKT may try to chop u also.

Maybe only one or two gal in the farm there is in 3K category only. But a 2k - 2.3K baht category gal should be something presentable already unless u are late in reporting.

ppoon
25-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Bro, u R lucky. I prefer friendly attitude avg looking to pretty But stuck up attitude gals. Able to converse in mandarin is a plus point.

How old was ur gal?

Mine was over 30 but I am 40... and MILF fans! OKT spoke lots of dialects ...

And her.... good English by Thai Standard.... so no problem at all.... she even brought me to the floating market upon my request, and of cos able to communicate with tuktuk to save me trouble .... good gfe..... 3 shots permitted.... arrived at 1430.... left at 0830....

It was something I deliberately arranged...

1. Welcome her in the hotel lobby to please her and make her comfort
2. talked to her about my programme of the day and to get her consent
3. gave her bahts for food, drinks and travelling ... shes the boss....
4. tried hard to touch upon her personal feelings ... and guided her to climax

So satisfaction guaranteed ... and I was lucky to call it my day

I added her to my facebook too +555!

wohaha96
25-07-2013, 02:39 AM
When I was at channivat, I only went to a street with 5 farms, did I missed out on the rest? However, all the girls there very very young. Oldest I dun think reach 30.

Also, I cant find the farm at Kim Yong area.

As for KTV, I was alone so a bit weird. Maybe next time any bro wanna go can jio. Also, where are the ktv ar?

cubezero79
25-07-2013, 04:49 AM
Mine was over 30 but I am 40... and MILF fans! OKT spoke lots of dialects ...

And her.... good English by Thai Standard.... so no problem at all.... she even bought me to the floating market upon my request, and of cos able to communicate with tuktuk to save me trouble .... good gfe..... 3 shots permitted.... arrived at 1430.... left at 0830....

I added her to my facebook too +555!

Haha, Bro ... u r a charmer. She probably miss u alot when u left

cubezero79
25-07-2013, 04:51 AM
When I was at channivat, I only went to a street with 5 farms, did I missed out on the rest? However, all the girls there very very young. Oldest I dun think reach 30.

Also, I cant find the farm at Kim Yong area.

As for KTV, I was alone so a bit weird. Maybe next time any bro wanna go can jio. Also, where are the ktv ar?

Huh? I tot farms n ktvs r referring to the same joints. How to tell if its a farm?

wohaha96
25-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Huh? I tot farms n ktvs r referring to the same joints. How to tell if its a farm?

Totally different from what I see.

Farm : Go there pay 1800-2500 baht and the girl will go to your room later. Will stay with you till the next day morning

KTV/Joint : Geylang/LS KTV same as singapore lol

Grounded Eagle
25-07-2013, 11:49 PM

In SKY n Channiwate.... the farms are camouflaged as KTVs.
In the City area..... KTVs are real KTVs like those you find in Malaysia or Singapore. :)

Grounded Eagle
25-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Yup, those on display were replica where their pricing only cost avg 120-150baht. Those AAA when u requested, they will go to the their store room n bring it out. Their opening price and all those bull shit from the stall owner of cos will quote u 280-550baht depending on how they see u. Anyway, 200baht should be able to close the deal. Again, if u not a good bargainer, confirm kena chop.

Heard the news from a supplier that over 400 vendors in LOS were arrested last weekend for selling fakes...... is the situation on the ground affected? Has any bro had difficulty in buying the JCs lately?

Cupnoodle
26-07-2013, 12:26 AM
When I was at channivat, I only went to a street with 5 farms...

Also, I cant find the farm at Kim Yong area...

There should be more than 5 KTV in Channiwate area, if you keep walking on the road and the KTV on your left side. There are few more further ahead, you just keep left or turn left when see road junction. When you complete walking the circle, you will return the spot you started. :cool:

There is Kim Yong market, not sure you will find what you want at there?...

Good Luck! ;)

wohaha96
26-07-2013, 02:00 AM
There should be more than 5 KTV in Channiwate area, if you keep walking on the road and the KTV on your left side. There are few more further ahead, you just keep left or turn left when see road junction. When you complete walking the circle, you will return the spot you started. :cool:

There is Kim Yong market, not sure you will find what you want at there?...

Good Luck! :cool:

Thanks bro for the information. I was told Kim Yong area have, but I simply cannot find. Chinavat area is simple, they'll just call you in.

I think I need to find a restaurant there so I can take tutu to the restaurant and then eat breakfast/lunch, after tutu gone and I'm full, go fishing :)

Grounded Eagle
26-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Thanks bro for the information. I was told Kim Yong area have, but I simply cannot find. Chinavat area is simple, they'll just call you in.

I think I need to find a restaurant there so I can take tutu to the restaurant and then eat breakfast/lunch, after tutu gone and I'm full, go fishing :)

SKY is See Kim Yong...... different location from Kim Yong Market :p
Currently the KTVs (farms) in SKY left about 10 and located on 2 streets forming a T-junction...... stocks and quality varies depending on season.

There are kopitiams in the vicinity of SKY...... and a very popular Malaysian style noodle stall opposite the hotel diagonally across from SKY. :p

Dirk Kuyt
26-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Currently the KTVs (farms) in SKY left about 10 and located on 2 streets forming a T-junction...... stocks and quality varies depending on season.

There are kopitiams in the vicinity of SKY...... and a very popular Malaysian style noodle stall opposite the hotel diagonally across from SKY. :p

Excellent info! :p

Would have upped you if I could but I have to wait until 3 years later :D

DaTan
26-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Anyone in Hatyai now?

lurpsexx
26-07-2013, 10:41 PM
good gfe..... 3 shots permitted.... arrived at 1430.... left at 0830....

Good job Bro.. But ur puying 30years old is considered lao ying liao.. She would know to give gfe n not behave like gin na.. So No need try so hard to gf her.. But u made the right moves to respect her as a lady n to trust her w ur expenditure monies.. Would give her 'face' that's impt to thais.. As long as u treat her right., I'm sure she will reciprocate w good service to u.. Btw , which house u took her from? I love milfs too! Hahaha..

panda2rocks
26-07-2013, 10:44 PM

hi there sbf bros,

care to tell the name of that hotel - that diagonally across from sky.

thanks.

lurpsexx
26-07-2013, 10:45 PM

Wa.. Sky still the same after all these yrs ? Looks like no change but think more Myanmar girls now ? Ya, the noodle shop still there? Used to alight from tuk tuk at this place before goto sky to save 500bahts.. Hahaha

panda2rocks
26-07-2013, 10:58 PM
Wa.. Sky still the same after all these yrs ? Looks like no change but think more Myanmar girls now ? Ya, the noodle shop still there? Used to alight from tuk tuk at this place before goto sky to save 500bahts.. Hahaha

most of the milfs are working as free lance , say what, they live on their own , make the farms as their base, come to the farms to work and share commissions with the okts, some have their own repeated clients and have their own transport such as scooters, so the costs should be a bit cheaper if u negotiate with them. ......enjoy... enjoy bros....:cool:

Cupnoodle
27-07-2013, 01:05 AM
Anyone in Hatyai now?

Probably there have someone in Hatyai always, including myself and one resident who had been staying here for many years... ;)

ppoon
27-07-2013, 01:49 AM
hi there sbf bros,

thanks.

are u talking about HY Merlin?

http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/maps/map4.html

OL MILF Lover
27-07-2013, 01:59 AM
Probably there have someone in Hatyai always, including myself and one resident who had been staying here for many years... ;)

Any bros apply for PR?

Naresh85
27-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Hi bros,
First time into thailand. Going on 1st september and by car. Any bros enlightem me with procedures there at checkpoint? Planning to go dannok and hatyai.

Cheers!

wohaha96
27-07-2013, 03:40 AM
wah!!! didn't know kim yong and see kim yong is different. I thought ppl ask me to SEE kim yong......

Probably going there again, I want to recce more. Any bro there or interested to go over?

panda2rocks
27-07-2013, 05:29 PM
wah!!! didn't know kim yong and see kim yong is different. I thought ppl ask me to SEE kim yong......

Probably going there again, I want to recce more. Any bro there or interested to go over?

The same unique names are meant to bring in business as well as an opportunity for fraud. U see, Actually, when the place is popular with tourists alike, they liked to reuse the same reference name again, obviously to rebrand a new place as the former , but,if possible, with minor changes. This also give them the opportubity to con esp. the transport service sector.

If only, they can specified with numbers then the fraud will be less, say , they named it as see kim yong 2 or 3 or 4. Like tong sao 1 and 2.
Even the new season hotel is coming up with their extension as new season 2.
So, if more bros too, will change and use number , then the locals too will follow suit !!!!!!

DaTan
27-07-2013, 05:39 PM

My teerak is in Hatyai and im here over the weekend to visit her.. :P will be at thepubb tonight.. do PM me if anyone is going over.. :)

Any bros apply for PR?

I dont think its possible to apply for PR.. ive searched extensively over the net and various thai forums.. normally the peeps do visa run over dannok to malaysia..

hawk88
28-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Hi bros,
First time into thailand. Going on 1st september and by car. Any bros enlightem me with procedures there at checkpoint? Planning to go dannok and hatyai.

Cheers!

Is it sg car?

etct88
28-07-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi bros,

Cheers!

Is it sg car?

SG car, just make sure you have a photocopy of your car log card. Car must be in your name.

When you arrive Changlung, just stop at one of the park and ride. Buy 3rd party insurance, for week or month or year.

Passing M'sia CIQ is per normal. After Duty Free, you may need to show your passport, photocopy log card and maybe the car insurance.

Arrive Thai CIQ, turn left before the counters, there is a big car park. Park your car and go do the normal passport procedures.

Then go to the car lanes (last one where there will be a counter, CIQ officers hang around there too. This is just before the entrance to Danok) Present your photocopy log card, insurance and passport. (trick is to slip some 2 or 5 rm, it will be smooth) The lady will check that you are the driver and owner. (no compromise, unless you bother to make a letter of authority)

Then the lady will print out an import paper for your car to enter Thailand (anywhere). Hand it over the next window (same office) and sign on the import paper. Another CIQ officer will check and then he will ask you to go get your car.

Go and drive your car thru the car lanes, and stop at the last counter before entering, the CIQ officer will hand you the Import Paper.

Then you are ready to enter.

Departure, .......

drive your car to the last counter for departures. Stop at the last counter (you may have to just find a parking space) and hang over your import paper. You will need to sign your import paper and a on a book shown to you by the lady CIQ officer. Then you do your out processing.

Just a note, the car import paper is valid for per entry, your stay will only be 2 weeks.

have a good trip..:)

TonyCheong
28-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Then go to the car lanes (last one where there will be a counter, CIQ officers hang around there too. This is just before the entrance to Danok) Present your photocopy log card, insurance and passport. (trick is to slip some 2 or 5 rm, it will be smooth) The lady will check that you are the driver and owner. (no compromise, unless you bother to make a letter of authority)

Haha this question you're the most pro to answer! :D

Once I see the words Changlun and Dannok I become sexcited. :p

Kopi Boy
28-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Happy Weekend !!

Happy Bonking !!

I Love Thailand !!!

Naresh85
29-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Is it sg car?

Hi bro,

Malaysian car.

Naresh85
29-07-2013, 01:01 AM
SG car, just make sure you have a photocopy of your car log card. Car must be in your name.

When you arrive Changlung, just stop at one of the park and ride. Buy 3rd party insurance, for week or month or year.

Passing M'sia CIQ is per normal. After Duty Free, you may need to show your passport, photocopy log card and maybe the car insurance.

Arrive Thai CIQ, turn left before the counters, there is a big car park. Park your car and go do the normal passport procedures.

Then the lady will print out an import paper for your car to enter Thailand (anywhere). Hand it over the next window (same office) and sign on the import paper. Another CIQ officer will check and then he will ask you to go get your car.

Go and drive your car thru the car lanes, and stop at the last counter before entering, the CIQ officer will hand you the Import Paper.

Departure, .......

drive your car to the last counter for departures. Stop at the last counter (you may have to just find a parking space) and hang over your import paper. You will need to sign your import paper and a on a book shown to you by the lady CIQ officer. Then you do your out processing.

Just a note, the car import paper is valid for per entry, your stay will only be 2 weeks.

Hi bro,

Thank you so much for the info. I hope it works for malaysian car as well.

Cheers!

Naresh85
29-07-2013, 01:04 AM
Hi bro,

Cheers!

How much normally 3rd party insurance cost?

wohaha96
29-07-2013, 03:06 AM
just a quick question, anyone tailored shirts in hatyai before? Any good one to recommend? Last time I is go Bangkok to do.

dickyboy
29-07-2013, 04:38 AM
hi there sbf bros,

thanks.

Yo Bro,

The Hotel name should be "Daichi Hotel", at night got shop sell Bak Kut Teh and noodles type..Hoped u find your way and a good hunt:D

etct88
29-07-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi bro,

Cheers!

Same, I think. Just have your car "garan" with you.

Maybe I should consider buying a Thai car and drive around Malaysia......

etct88
29-07-2013, 10:11 AM
How much normally 3rd party insurance cost?

I normally pay for a year and cost just less than rm100. Maybe check with the counter for the weekly and monthly rate.

Heard, not sure, parking in the Duty Free Zone have gone up. Anyone can confirm? I mean the overnight and long day parking.

etct88
29-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Haha this question you're the most pro to answer! :D

Once I see the words Changlun and Dannok I become sexcited. :p

sexcited? sure or not, CP more shiok lah.......:D

TonyCheong
29-07-2013, 02:24 PM
sexcited? sure or not, CP more shiok lah.......:D

Once in a blue moon will eat Tom Yam lah. :cool:

etct88
29-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Once in a blue moon will eat Tom Yam lah. :cool:

wow.... blue moon, you eat tom yam. Abalone and shark fin are your stable diet.....:eek:

TonyCheong
29-07-2013, 11:20 PM
wow.... blue moon, you eat tom yam. Abalone and shark fin are your stable diet.....:eek:

Stable diet is Dim Sum or Siew Mai. :p

hawk88
30-07-2013, 12:51 AM

Departure, .......

Upped u.

Very informative. Juz to add on it. Drivers, please do not lost your import paper or else it will be very troublesome.

ianoverseas
30-07-2013, 02:31 AM
I dont think its possible to apply for PR.. ive searched extensively over the net and various thai forums.. normally the peeps do visa run over dannok to malaysia..

Yes it IS possible to have PR here on LOS.
There are a few avenues to go about it.
If you are interested we can have a meet up for a discussion as my portfolio includes migration services. But be prepared to have some 800K baht as that is the required minimum regardless of whichever scheme you are making your application under.

Ian

Naresh85
30-07-2013, 09:04 AM
I normally pay for a year and cost just less than rm100. Maybe check with the counter for the weekly and monthly rate.

Heard, not sure, parking in the Duty Free Zone have gone up. Anyone can confirm? I mean the overnight and long day parking.

Thanks bro!

Naresh85
30-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Same, I think. Just have your car "garan" with you.

Maybe I should consider buying a Thai car and drive around Malaysia......

Thanks bro!

AzerothJr
30-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Hello,

I'm new here.
Will like to make some long term planning to go hatyai next Songkran. Maybe around 11 ~ 14 April 2014.
Where is a nice and budget hotel to stay during Songkran?
Maybe going alone or with another friend.
Never been to Thailand during Songkran before.
I heard the custom queue is very bad during Songkran time, is it true?

I read abit of the post, can i ask if the farms are open during Songkran festives?
If I try to get a farm is it advisable to go early?
Thanks in advance for the guide.

jimfairy
30-07-2013, 04:47 PM
Hello,

I'm new here.
Will like to make some long term planning to go hatyai next Songkran. Maybe around 11 ~ 14 April 2014.
Where is a nice and budget hotel to stay during Songkran?
Maybe going alone or with another friend.
Never been to Thailand during Songkran before.
I heard the custom queue is very bad during Songkran time, is it true?

I read abit of the post, can i ask if the farms are open during Songkran festives?
If I try to get a farm is it advisable to go early?
Thanks in advance for the guide.

hotel rates increase almost 50% of the normal rate during Songkran...

if u travel by road, yes, the custom queue will be very pack with people but is depend on ur luck whether ur queue is going fast or slow.. coaches will reach Malaysia custom around 5 to 5.30 am to queue up as the custom opens at 6am...

yes, farms n ktv r open during Songkran, as Songkran is Thai New Year.. many gals will go back to their hometown to celebrate n is oso depend on ur luck to find pretty n gd service gals... n their price will increase 50% too.. range from 3000-4000bht...

hope my info is useful to u...:)

2335 Man
31-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi bro anyone know about the crispy prawns pancake mee somewhere near BP Hotel. My friend said very nice but I can't find it? Can any bro help

2335 Man
31-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi bros anyone in HatYai now. What's the exchange rate today

Aceyfox
31-07-2013, 05:46 PM

Actually bank rate also not that bad lah....i usually use the UOB atm to withdraw bcos that time it states that no service charge

DaTan
31-07-2013, 10:04 PM

I was there from last Friday to Sunday.. Exchange rate at 707 is SGD$1 to 24.3baht..

Cupnoodle
31-07-2013, 10:29 PM
...I dont think its possible to apply for PR...

Yes it IS possible to have PR here...

You may read up Thailand Immigration Bureau (http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=service) if you are interested to apply for permanent residency in Thailand.

If you consider the whole of Thailand, it is too much of hassle to do visa run periodically. Each extension is 15 or 30 days. However there are various type of Visa (http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/123) for your application.

Cheers :cool:

Cupnoodle
31-07-2013, 10:51 PM
...anyone know about the crispy prawns pancake mee...

Is this the Stall (http://media400.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20130801/124701.jpg) that you are looking for? :confused:

Islandonkey
31-07-2013, 10:57 PM

Ytd in SG rate around 24.2 baths.

naemlo
31-07-2013, 10:57 PM
Any bros apply for PR?

Yes it IS possible to have PR here on LOS.
There are a few avenues to go about it.
If you are interested we can have a meet up for a discussion as my portfolio includes migration services. But be prepared to have some 800K baht as that is the required minimum regardless of whichever scheme you are making your application under.

This is publicly known information, no need to privately meet up to discuss or engage an agent.

It is possible to become a Thai PR. To become a PR u need to satisfy a few conditions. These can be found using google or talk straight to the official. TT me cash, if u are lazy, I will tell u how.... :D

To save all the above troubles, why not get a long term visa if u have intention to stay in Thailand for long. This visa is renewable every year. A few ways,

1) Marriage with a Thai person.
2) Retirement with a sum mentioned above, 800k saving. This amount might have changed.
3) Business Visa.
4) Work permit.
5) Visa run.

6) 5 years special visa with an amount 1.5 mil THB. This visa might be cancel or price increases.

All the above can be done easily by individual without any agent to assist. U will need to prepare all the necessary documents and with your long hair dictionary, pay a visit to immigration office and apply.

I personally have a Business Visa for Thailand. I stayed in Thailand for about 2.5 years and if I choose to, I can still continue with my life in Thailand.

ianoverseas
01-08-2013, 03:24 AM
I was offering a helping hand. :D

2335 Man
01-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Tkrs all bros for the reply on rate. I got problem to read the reply of the stall.Can the bro reply with other option.

tanarthur
01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
I know this question has been ask a lot of time... But need to ask again as I cannot find the place after 2 visits to hatyai. I read here that there are 2 soapy massage joint in hatyai. Pink lady I know and went before. The other is nice or new lady... Any clear cut direction to there? Is it just beside hotel wangpin shown in the hatyai map you get from agency? Or a address of the place please. Thanks

Cupnoodle
02-08-2013, 01:14 AM
...The other is nice or new lady...

...The new lady at See kim yong area, think it is near Hatyai Merlin hotel...
Posted in 2010...

...合艾汪拼大酒店
Hatyai Wiangpin Hotel
Address: 43/42 Tanrattanakorn road, Hatyai, Songkhla 90110
Tel: (074)261669-70...
The nice lady inside this hotel at the second floor...

Good luck! :cool:

tanarthur
02-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Posted in 2010...

The nice lady inside this hotel at the second floor...

Good luck! :cool:

Thanks

So nice lady also offer soapy if I am not wrong... I know new lady is a straight ST joint.

2335 Man
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Hi bro Cupnoodle can U direct me how to go there or is it beside any Hotel.

Tkrs a million

Cupnoodle
02-08-2013, 11:09 PM
Hi bro Cupnoodle can U direct me how to go there or is it beside any Hotel...

Where do you wish to go? New Lady or Nice Lady? :confused:

2335 Man
02-08-2013, 11:55 PM
Sorry bro it's the noodle stall

Cupnoodle
04-08-2013, 12:29 AM

Not sure if this is the stall that you are looking for, if you refer to the attached map, you start walking from BP Grand Tower Hotel for about 500m to reach the Noodle Stall (http://media401.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20130804/001501.jpg). There are Bak Kut Tei shop and Beef noodle shop next door also.

Good Luck! ;)

Bielsa
06-08-2013, 02:51 AM
I be in hatyai/Danok from 8.8.13 - 11.8.13....... anybody wanna meet up?

maddog_mlvn
06-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Not sure if this is the stall that you are looking for, if you refer to the attached map, you start walking from BP Grand Tower Hotel for about 500m to reach the Noodle Stall (http://media401.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20130804/001501.jpg). There are Bak Kut Tei shop and Beef noodle shop next door also.

Good Luck! ;)

Bro Cupnoodle dun mind me asking, what type of noodle is that stall in ur photo selling ? Look like selling prawn noodle ?

cubezero79
07-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Any bros done tailored shirts from e tailor shops b4? I gg to get some shirts done at e tailor Near my hotel, diamond plaza hotel. Jus wondering if the tailors shirts r fixed priced or allow bargaining? Do they charge tourists alot more?

Grounded Eagle
07-08-2013, 03:36 AM
Any bros done tailored shirts from e tailor shops b4? I gg to get some shirts done at e tailor Near my hotel, diamond plaza hotel. Jus wondering if the tailors shirts r fixed priced or allow bargaining? Do they charge tourists alot more?

Yah they have but is more expensive than BKK.

vlad_impaler
08-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm currently on business trip on Songkhla and resting in VIVA Hotel. Is there any recommendation where I can get escorts?

Cheers

Cupnoodle
08-08-2013, 12:49 AM
...what type of noodle is that stall in ur photo selling ?...

There have crispy prawns pancake in the noodle (http://media401.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20130801/124702.jpg), so I thought maybe this was what bro 2335Man might be looking for?

Cheers ;)

hawk88
08-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Bro Cupnoodle dun mind me asking, what type of noodle is that stall in ur photo selling ? Look like selling prawn noodle ?

Introduce u a nice porridge road side stall. If u know where is Golden Crown Plaza Hotel (look at the map or ask ur hotel reception they should know unless u stay outskirt or ulu ulu hotel), main entrance of the Golden Crown Plaza hotel turn right, hit the 1st road junction (30 seconds walk only) turn left and u will see a red vehicle (a red pickup) selling porridge, only available after 9 or 10pm only (mainly for supper) U can choose ingredients like pig blood, pork cube (very nice), pork rib, something like intestine or organs, egg, etc (other i din try or duno what to call) Try it, no good, welcome to zap me.

hawk88
08-08-2013, 03:21 AM

Introduce u a nice porridge road side stall. If u know where is Golden Crown Plaza Hotel (look at the map or ask ur hotel reception they should know unless u stay outskirt or ulu ulu hotel), main entrance of the Golden Crown Plaza hotel turn right, hit the 1st road junction (30 seconds walk only) turn left and u will see a red vehicle (a red pickup) selling porridge, only available after 9 or 10pm only (mainly for supper) U can choose ingredients like pig blood, pork cube (very nice), pork rib, something like intestine or organs, egg, etc (other i din try or duno what to call) Try it, no good, welcome to zap me.

maddog_mlvn
08-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Bro Hawk88 , thks for the recommendation. Given the chance will give it a try. Thks.

Bro Cupnoodle, the noodle stall is in the same row of shop house selling beef noodle facing BP Tower ?

sibaysong4u
09-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi bro anyone know about the crispy prawns pancake mee somewhere near BP Hotel. My friend said very nice but I can't find it? Can any bro help

Actually is Yong Tua Foo with Prawns Pancake added in, I dun find it special.

etct88
10-08-2013, 10:05 AM

Yes and agreed, Thai version called "Yen The For". Nothing great at the moment, maybe they can improve on it.....:)

tanarthur
10-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Yen the for... My all time favorite...

TonyCheong
10-08-2013, 02:34 PM

Yes and agreed, Thai version called "Yen The For". Nothing great at the moment, maybe they can improve on it.....:)

Yen The For is Yong Dao Hu with red colour water soup. :p

Ex-Tirak loves it mak mak. :rolleyes:

Bangkia
10-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Yen The For is Yong Dao Hu with red colour water soup. :p

Ex-Tirak loves it mak mak. :rolleyes:

The pink colour comes from the special sauce made from preserved red bean curd and/or tomato ketchup with vinegar.

Most Thais love this.:)

etct88
11-08-2013, 01:18 AM
The pink colour comes from the special sauce made from preserved red bean curd and/or tomato ketchup with vinegar.

Lucky it is just that, some taste specially good...:eek::p

TonyCheong
11-08-2013, 04:01 AM

Lucky it is just that, some taste specially good...

Special ingredients? :eek: :D

To me Yen The For is just plainly Yong Dao Hu with tomato ketchup thrown in. :cool:

dudick
12-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Lucky it is just that, some taste specially good...:eek::p

Bro Etct88, r u in HDY ? Hope to meet up with senior bro soon for kopi and get lobang fm U. PLEASE.

etct88
12-08-2013, 02:21 AM
Bro Etct88, r u in HDY ? Hope to meet up with senior bro soon for kopi and get lobang fm U. PLEASE.

Same country, different province...... :D

b a n g k o k........:p

have a almost weekly tcss group on thailand.......... in GM, when back in SG, can also lim kopi there..... cheaper!

2335 Man
13-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Tkrs bro cupnoodle. Maybe will try next month after 7th month. Going again n will try it.

2335 Man
13-08-2013, 12:38 PM
The exchange rate is 24.40 beside Lee garden plaza money changer but I got 24.5 at Chan travel which shifted from this shop to another shop in the lane just opposite. Enjoy yourself there n becareful of your bags n money

Cupnoodle
14-08-2013, 12:52 AM
...Chan travel which shifted from this shop to another shop in the lane just opposite...becareful of your bags n money

Though Chan Travel had been shifted to a very unfavorable location due to the construction next door, it had been my preferred currency exchange shop.

Hari Raya Puasa meet SG National Day and vs the Queen's Birthday, the city was very jammed while the Thais and Non-Thais moved in or out of the city... Well we had a very busy weekend here!

Have fun :cool:

Cupnoodle
14-08-2013, 01:25 AM
...Famous 姐清咸菜猪杂汤...

...my favourite roast pork, pig organ soup plus pig trotters at 清姐...

For bros information, another shop had shifted already. That is 姐清咸菜猪杂汤, it had moved and operated along Lamaisongkrew Road. Quite near to Neo Hatyai Hotel and See Kim Yong area.

Cheers ;)

jc_wtc
14-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Thanks for sharing info

For bros information, another shop had shifted already. That is 姐清咸菜猪杂汤, it had moved and operated along Lamaisongkrew Road. Quite near to Neo Hatyai Hotel and See Kim Yong area.

Cheers ;)

tanarthur
17-08-2013, 02:10 PM

Cheers ;)

Heard a lot about this place... Will drop by if I go hatyai next month...

mitosblog
20-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Just wondering if it is a common procedure for every guest to let their passport to be kept by the front receptionist at any hotel at Hatyai upon check in and they only return it when the guest check out? And when check in and register a room they use your country IC or the passport? Many thanks in advance.

Campro
20-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Just wondering if it is a common procedure for every guest to let their passport to be kept by the front receptionist at any hotel at Hatyai upon check in and they only return it when the guest check out? And when check in and register a room they use your country IC or the passport? Many thanks in advance.

The passport is for safekeeping in case you damage their property or run road... however you can ask to keep your passport by making payment upfront + putting up a deposit as security. :)

I NEVER let anyone keep my passport and have it with me at all times.

mitosblog
20-08-2013, 11:35 PM
The passport is for safekeeping in case you damage their property or run road... however you can ask to keep your passport by making payment upfront + putting up a deposit as security. :)

I NEVER let anyone keep my passport and have it with me at all times.

What about booking a room by walk in or phone call without going thru the travel agent? I ask this as I found out going thru travel agent at Hatyai for room booking is a bit of a hassle. Experienced bro hope can advise on this. Thanks again.

hawk88
21-08-2013, 04:13 AM
What about booking a room by walk in or phone call without going thru the travel agent? I ask this as I found out going thru travel agent at Hatyai for room booking is a bit of a hassle. Experienced bro hope can advise on this. Thanks again.

If walk in or phone call and u r not a regular, then of cos u have to pay more than the local travel agency offer. But u can also tell the reception that u check in first, later u will produce vouchur from local tour agency. Meaning check-in first, then buy vouchur from agency. Im sure there are tour agency available near ur hotel unless u stay far away from Lee Garden Plaza.

ppoon
22-08-2013, 01:27 AM
If walk in or phone call and u r not a regular, then of cos u have to pay more than the local travel agency offer. But u can also tell the reception that u check in first, later u will produce vouchur from local tour agency. Meaning check-in first, then buy vouchur from agency. Im sure there are tour agency available near ur hotel unless u stay far away from Lee Garden Plaza.

I found the Hatyai hotel booking system different from elsewhere in Sing/ M'sia and thai:

1. Voucher price cheaper than online or even walk in prices
2. Travel agents everywhere in town
3. you don't see much quality there unless u are staying in the top notch ones like centara.... also no international chain after Novotel gone

acmilan
24-08-2013, 03:35 AM
If they keep your IC you can still leave country right? so what for they keep your IC?:D

3. you don't see much quality there unless u are staying in the top notch ones like centara.... also no international chain after Novotel gone
When go small place have to have small lower expectations
Hadyai is small place and less popular than before:D

ppoon
25-08-2013, 12:18 AM
If they keep your IC you can still leave country right? so what for they keep your IC?:D

When go small place have to have small lower expectations
Hadyai is small place and less popular than before:D

as far as our main mission is concerned... HY is still a better place... budget/ exotic and yet familiar....:p;)

imagine you could feed yourself on the street for breakfast... then massage... then farm visit for pick up ... follow by a quick lunch ... then get back to the room to wait for the adventure ..... have a pop or two then dinner... some shopping or a drink before retiring into the room for As MUCH as u could DO in the rest of the night.... all for less than SGD 150!

the same $ could only let you stay an hour in Massage Parlour plus taxi fee if we go BKK instead....

maddog_mlvn
25-08-2013, 09:21 AM
the same $ could only let you stay an hour in Massage Parlour plus taxi fee if we go BKK instead....

Raised hands and legs to support U. Up ur points for this posting.

panda2rocks
25-08-2013, 06:53 PM
as far as our main mission is concerned... HY is still a better place... budget/ exotic and yet familiar....:p;)

imagine you could feed yourself on the street for breakfast... then massage... then farm visit for pick up ... follow by a quick lunch ... then get back to the room to wait for the adventure ..... have a pop or two then dinner... some shopping or a drink before retiring into the room for As MUCH as u could DO in the rest of the night.... all for less than SGD 150!

The SingDollar is strong ....appreciating as years go by...and by.... as forcasted by the forex community, it will be stronger ( their forecasts are 5 years based )... it will be riding a dollar to 3 ringgit soon probably after the CNY next year. Even the local Thai Baht can appreciate / overide the ringgit. So when u convert u have more to spent and what more to do...when it is best done in a small town...:)

skybee08
25-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Any good massage paulor at hatyai? Any website to view?

ppoon
25-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Any good massage paulor at hatyai? Any website to view?

http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/massage.html

skybee08
26-08-2013, 12:31 AM
http://www.phil.uk.net/hatyai/massage.html

Any good girl to book online?

etct88
26-08-2013, 12:36 AM

seriously, they cannot be "good" girl.......... :p

On line, you will be disappointed, best go and select in person..... :D

ppoon
26-08-2013, 01:09 AM
seriously, they cannot be "good" girl.......... :p

On line, you will be disappointed, best go and select in person..... :D

definitely... imho....agreed 100%

my experience last time.... I acted as early bird and went to a MP at the corner of Chan Travel at around 1000 ... and I picked a younglish 20s.... hoping for SYT GFE... well wtf really disappointed ... poor skill and attitude....

absolutely not concerned...... watched TV when massaging.... incredible and ridiculous it sounds but true that I swear....

then I went to another one around the corner of Hatyai Palace/ Sakura Plaza.... met a better big boom MILF....shes far better than the young one I met.... as i wanted to safe my bullet... just pure encounter... no massage but had some strange things to myself...

1. facial...
2. clearing of ear wax....

too bad that I was only staying overnight so no chance to come again... sure shes can offer extra... too bad no English from her... body language la

skybee08
26-08-2013, 07:39 AM
Then how to get? Any good tour guide or good okt there?

skybee08
26-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Why I ask question but people deduct me point geh?

maddog_mlvn
26-08-2013, 02:46 PM

Good gals already kept by Bro etct88 and a few Senior Bros full time in HDY. But can still consider good gals, compare the bad gals.

maddog_mlvn
26-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Then how to get? Any good tour guide or good okt there?

U dun need a tour guide in Hdy. Just drop by any travel agent or tour agent office ask them what they can offer u for sightseeing. For gals , just stand at road side , tutu drivers and motorbike drivers will approach u to intro gals to u. Can approach bell hop or chambermaid for gals or the driver that drive u down to town fm airport.

etct88
26-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Good gals already kept by Bro etct88 and a few Senior Bros full time in HDY. But can still consider good gals, compare the bad gals.

..tui...:mad: I kenna banned from HDY, liao.......:(

matong36
26-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Hey bros. anything at krabi at all? Need your advice. Going there in couple of weeks time.

baby
27-08-2013, 01:44 AM

Ah Peh who dare to banned u from hatyai only is u want to go or not lol:p

TonyCheong
27-08-2013, 02:18 AM

Banned from Hatyai but not banned in Dannok, Betong and Sungei Golok mah. :cool: :p

maddog_mlvn
27-08-2013, 12:36 PM

Passport got suspended or not. If no still can go and pick up mah. Then go Danok or Betong loh.

etct88
27-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Passport got suspended or not. If no still can go and pick up mah. Then go Danok or Betong loh.

Ya lor, now stop short at Danok, or swing over to Betong. :D

yeeba
27-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Hey bros. anything at krabi at all? Need your advice. Going there in couple of weeks time.

Must try the Hilltop restaurant. Food is so so but the view is good. Need booking on weekends.

You can try the 1000+ step in Tiger cave temple.

Forget the Emerald pool. Pathetic.

Islands hopping if you like sea activities.

If you like shopping, better go to Phuket. It is about 2.5hours drive from Krabi.

DaTan
27-08-2013, 07:14 PM

Yeah.. The view on top of the Tiger Cave is mangificant.. but be prepared to sweat 1000+ steps climb up... It also depends on your Tour Guide whether there is sufficient time for u to attempt it..

In my opinion, SKip Emerald Pool and James Bond Island.. waste of time.. and also Phi Phi Island because everything is so expensive there.. going to toilet costs will cost u 20baht per entry.

You can rent a bike there for 200baht for 24 hours, if u are adventurous enough, get a map and nagivate to Krabi Town.. :)

There are shopping in Aonang beach too, but be prepared to bargain hard. However the local scene there is not as bad as Phuket, where it is Farang-infested.

THere are cheap hotels (very comfortable) as well as expensive ones.. If u are on the budget side, u can try J-Hotel.. about SGD$20++ per day and if u have money to spend, can try La Playa Hotel, located on a more Wu-Lu side and walking to main Ao-nang shopping area is required...

For Activities, you can ask around at the various tour agencies there.. they will recommend to u. You will need to pay once confirm and vans will pick u up at your hotel the next day. Shop around for different quotations. Some Tour Agencies offer cheaper prices.

There are Burger King, Mcdonald and Subway.... and getting more commercialize as the years go by.. however Krabi is not as "Lab-sab" as Phuket.. no AGG bars nor etc..

Hopefully my info helps..

matong36
27-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Thank you bros yeeba and datan for the valuable advice. Sad to know there isnt any lup sup areas to venture. Will definitely make it to the tiger temple and enjoy the great good. A pity im not good with motorcycles, otherwise would have gone around krabi town. Thanks!

everyday1song
28-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi to all old bird bros in this thread. Was so delightful to read most of the posts and think of a re visit HDY after a 30 years break :p
As things changed, I should consider myself as an 'old' new bird for HDY.
Planning to fly CNX on 2nd week of Oct and have a 2/3 nights stopover at HDY. As time is a little rush, need some advice on all aspects e.g. hotel, transport, fun etc.
Better still if any bro and gang plan to go at that period of time, I love to tack along, 人多好辦事:D
Please advise. Thank u..

maddog_mlvn
28-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi to all old bird bros in this thread. Was so delightful to read most of the posts and think of a re visit HDY after a 30 years break :p
As things changed, I should consider myself as an 'old' new bird for HDY.
Planning to fly CNX on 2nd week of Oct and have a 2/3 nights stopover at HDY. As time is a little rush, need some advice on all aspects e.g. hotel, transport, fun etc.
Better still if any bro and gang plan to go at that period of time, I love to tack along, 人多好辦事:D
Please advise. Thank u..

Wow 黑世会go rob bank in HDY in gang. Can give area ard Lee Garden Plaza amiss, many polices and soldiers stn there now. Want to eat peanuts can give it a try.

Bielsa
28-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Wow 黑世会go rob bank in HDY in gang. Can give area ard Lee Garden Plaza amiss, many polices and soldiers stn there now. Want to eat peanuts can give it a try.

There's something big coming up..... I see an increased deployment and movement of troops into the southern region.

sbclove69
28-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Sad to know there isnt any lup sup areas to venture. !

Eh have lah Opposite Mcdonald have small soi with pool bar. But puying mostly CMI.
Behind Burger King also have centrepoint complex. Go late to discos to see have FL. But again mostly CMI

DaTan
28-08-2013, 09:48 PM
There's something big coming up..... I see an increased deployment and movement of troops into the southern region.

Check points have been set up in various parts of Hatyai since the bombing last year. I last went Hatyai in 29th July and things were still the same.

You mean there are now even more soldiers and police officers patrolling around?

Eh have lah Opposite Mcdonald have small soi with pool bar. But puying mostly CMI.
Behind Burger King also have centrepoint complex. Go late to discos to see have FL. But again mostly CMI

Opposite Macdonald is shopping center right? got small soil with pool bar?? what is the name of the bar leh...

Which shopping center got Burger King?? is it newly open?

DaTan
28-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Don't know who up my points.. but thank you very much!

sbclove69
29-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Opposite Macdonald is shopping center right? got small soil with pool bar?? what is the name of the bar leh...

Which shopping center got Burger King?? is it newly open?

At Ao Nang.

Opposite of the road from McDonald.There is a smal soi with abt 10 pool bars.

BurgerKing along Beachfront shophouses, close to it behind have centrepoint entertainment complex, 3 floors of pubs, discos.

ming2280
29-08-2013, 02:26 PM

i heard a few hundreds rubber farmers are staging a big protest in the south.They are armed with sticks and bricks as police prepare to dispersed them. They demanding the government to help due to the falling rubber prices and they are threatening a nationwide shutdown on sept 3 if their demand is not met. so bros be careful if goin to thai south.

Bielsa
29-08-2013, 07:47 PM
i heard a few hundreds rubber farmers are staging a big protest in the south.They are armed with sticks and bricks as police prepare to dispersed them. They demanding the government to help due to the falling rubber prices and they are threatening a nationwide shutdown on sept 3 if their demand is not met. so bros be careful if goin to thai south.

Thanks for the update. :)

DaTan
29-08-2013, 09:00 PM
At Ao Nang.

Opposite of the road from McDonald.There is a smal soi with abt 10 pool bars.

BurgerKing along Beachfront shophouses, close to it behind have centrepoint entertainment complex, 3 floors of pubs, discos.

arh Krabi! For a moment i thought u were referring to Hatyai.. Didnt really notice what was opposite Mcdonald's.. thought it was a row of shop houses...

yeah Burger King is located in front of the beach.. the centrepoint u mentioned, it was pretty inside.. pity the guests who stay around it.. lol...

the protest should be further south down and not in central Hatyai bah.. thats what i feel :)

matong36
29-08-2013, 09:26 PM
Where is this centrepoint and mcdonalds? Which hotel is it near to?

DaTan
29-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Where is this centrepoint and mcdonalds? Which hotel is it near to?

there is only one way into AO-Nang if u are coming by the airport...

Mcdonald's is just next to WhiteSands Resort... very big. u can see it when u are coming into Ao-nang beach.. Centrepoint is further down the road, close to Burger King there.. there is only these few pubs at Ao-Nang.. u wont miss it....

kurokarasumaru
29-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Bro, can i ask where chan travel has shifted to? Is it far from its previous place? TIA

Though Chan Travel had been shifted to a very unfavorable location due to the construction next door, it had been my preferred currency exchange shop.

Hari Raya Puasa meet SG National Day and vs the Queen's Birthday, the city was very jammed while the Thais and Non-Thais moved in or out of the city... Well we had a very busy weekend here!

Ditto88
30-08-2013, 07:53 PM
HDY 1st Day, Friday

Reached HDY appx 4.30 and drove straight to SC 6th floor. PPS Looi with 1 WL in the room only. PPS showed us some pics on the Ipad and PC and informed us that the girls now do not need to be based there and Walked everytime customers come. As I don’t trust pictures which can be photoshopped, told PPS that I want to see real person and PPS told us that the girl will be sent to our hotel for review FOC. Checked into Mayflower ( RM$ 130 voucher @ Border ) appx 5 + to wait for the girl.

My friend booked the WL who was in the room and I booked another girl.

Face : 8/10
Boob : 32A
Body : Slim with slight tummy
Damage : 5,500 bt x 2 nights.

Drank 1 bottle of Swing@ Kiss Channel later that night. Damage appx 3K bt.

HDY 2nd Day, Saturday

Started the day appx 11 morning@ SKY. Went through 5 shops but quality was below average 2-3 grade WL’s to be seen only. 2 to 10 WL’s per shop.

Proceeded to Chanivate and started window shopping @ the 1st row of shops. Entered 1st shop situated in the middle of the row ( 5th or 6th shop ). Appx 20 WL’s in this shop but all were very young and short ( 3-4 grade ). Almost all the girls were in 140 – 150 cm height. But our young friend like what he saw and booked a girl. PPS offered 2K bt. cause he still remember me instead of the usual 2.5k bt. ( 500bt for Guide ).

2nd, 3rd and 4th shop we entered had only Fuglies and even 1 Ladyboy in the lineup. The last shop we entered is the 1st shop of the row but had 2 really fair and pretty girl in the lineup, 7/10 by my books. My friend booked 1 but I was not able to book the other 1 because I had continued with my SC girl. Damage was 2.5k bt. Unfortunately, PPS would not budge on the price maybe because we were drooling .

Star@Sakura appx 9.30 pm.
3 + 1 my SC girl went. The other 2 Chavinate girls did not come along ( maybe they were Myanmar girls without documents ). Anyways, girl strength was only 20+. Appx 4 tables were occupied by Locals and Malaysians/Singaporeans. Scanned through the girls sitting and dancing on the poled staged. Average quality was 3-4 grade only. Mildly entertaining place when the girls take their turn on the pole, dancing topless while showering themselves with either bottled Soda Water or Water Cups. 1 even took out a long handled hand brush and asked a customer to brush stroke her with it. Hilarious actually…Left after seeing 2 sets.

Damage : 870 bt for 4 Big Heineken

Bar Berry@ Paragon
Much better place with appx 40+ girls. A few 6-7 grade girls, Balance 4-5 grades, No Fuglies. Environment was also much nicer. The girls who came over our table were quite pro-active, initiate play, dice, drink..etc. Rubba rubba…..etc would have been allowed if there were no female companion along.

Damage :
900 bt for 6 Small Heineken ( Much better price too !! )
300 bt for 1 Small Flower ( Special show girl )
500 bt for 1 Big Flower ( Topless shower girl )

Next stop BKK…..

mitosblog
31-08-2013, 12:02 AM
HDY 1st Day, Friday

Reached HDY appx 4.30 and drove straight to SC 6th floor. PPS Looi with 1 WL in the room only. PPS showed us some pics on the Ipad and PC and informed us that the girls now do not need to be based there and Walked everytime customers come. As I don’t trust pictures which can be photoshopped, told PPS that I want to see real person and PPS told us that the girl will be sent to our hotel for review FOC. Checked into Mayflower ( RM$ 130 voucher @ Border ) appx 5 + to wait for the girl.

bro, how many shots allowed with SC gal in one day booking? In term of looks and service how much will you give out of 10? Do you think it is worth to spend that much on SC gals? Last time got Bangkok uni gals. Now no more? How many girls do the papasan have in total? Many thanks in advance.

acmilan
01-09-2013, 03:11 AM
HDY 1st Day, Friday

Wow, first FR on SC Heritage in a long time. Glad they are back in business. Brings back old memories. Will check it out one of these days.

etct88
01-09-2013, 09:01 AM

wouldn't this be a good time to visit, so much less customers.....:D

mermaidstv
01-09-2013, 03:28 PM
Krabi Thailand if you are looking sexy massage with russian star model please do not hesitate to sms us
we are cover outcall to Phuket area
also we are in nearest cities in Thailand
Hatyai too

DaTan
02-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Can anyone do anything about this guy flooding all the threads with his advertisements??
It is getting pretty annoying...

maddog_mlvn
02-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Can anyone do anything about this guy flooding all the threads with his advertisements??

Pple paying money, can post anywhere he like. What can we do about it. Then somebody will come in to tell u DUN LIKE IT DUN COME INTO THIS FORUM LA.

pomrakthai
03-09-2013, 12:54 AM
The Malaysian thread is even worse, nearly 90% covered by EXCORT SERVICES advertisements:mad:

Bielsa
03-09-2013, 01:02 AM

Use the Ignore function then his posts will not appear on your screen.
I have put a few of these irritating advertisers on my ignore. :D

Bielsa
03-09-2013, 01:04 AM
Wow, first FR on SC Heritage in a long time. Glad they are back in business. Brings back old memories. Will check it out one of these days.

Yes SC is back but but...... it is not the same anymore like the previous SC we used to know.

Prices has gone uphill and quality has gone downhill..... it's a double whammy :mad:

ppoon
03-09-2013, 01:18 AM
Yes SC is back but but...... it is not the same anymore like the previous SC we used to know.

Prices has gone uphill and quality has gone downhill..... it's a double whammy :mad:

the problem is... if I prepared to pay $5K Baht on a girl from SC Heritage or even HY Garden Home .... why should I go Hatyai.... :mad:

more choices.... elsewhere and anywhere... right?!

wira
03-09-2013, 09:15 AM
Hi Sifus.. It has been a long time didn't go to Hatyai to cheong, 5 -6 years already.. Now thinking of going this mid Sept by bus from KL.. lone ranger..
Mind sharing any good service girls or farms..

magpul
03-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Now thinking of going this mid Sept by bus from KL.. lone ranger..
Mind sharing any good service girls or farms..

i'm also thinking going somewhere after mid September also from KL...

farms still have to look see look the same old place like SKY and Channivate... unless you have kaki over there :D

nowadays most people going to Danok.. but i still like HatYai coz Danok can to be too hectic for me :p

DaTan
03-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Hi Guys,

Trying to source out some info... I am currently in Africa for work and a few questions here regarding air flights:-

1. if I transit in Bangkok on route to Hatyai, there is budget airlines available (ie Jetstar, NOK and etc). Are they located in the same airport?

2. If not, how much time should I allocated for myself to make my way from 1 airport to the other?

3. any cheap hotels located near the airport?

Another option for me is to fly back to SG and take Tigerair to Hatyai...

ppoon
03-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Hi Guys,

Trying to source out some info... I am currently in Africa for work and a few questions here regarding air flights:-

1. if I transit in Bangkok on route to Hatyai, there is budget airlines available (ie Jetstar, NOK and etc). Are they located in the same airport?

2. If not, how much time should I allocated for myself to make my way from 1 airport to the other?

3. any cheap hotels located near the airport?

Another option for me is to fly back to SG and take Tigerair to Hatyai...

Air Asia is your best choice departing DMK Don Maeu ie the OLD Bangkok Airport....

its a leisure trip bro... stay a night in BKK before heading south la....

otherwise... be prepared to take 3 hours in between transit between BKK intl and DMK Domestic:D

you are discouraged and warned for a tight schedule bro.

DaTan
04-09-2013, 12:34 AM
Air Asia is your best choice departing DMK Don Maeu ie the OLD Bangkok Airport....

its a leisure trip bro... stay a night in BKK before heading south la....

otherwise... be prepared to take 3 hours in between transit between BKK intl and DMK Domestic:D

you are discouraged and warned for a tight schedule bro.

All right bro! so it is 2 different airports! I wont take the risk of a tight schedule since will be in a foreign land..

tanarthur
04-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Any idea which massage parlour offers this kind of massage? I tried once but was not good. More like a handjob...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151792079886390&set=vb.360964237566&type=2&theater

acmilan
04-09-2013, 02:27 AM

Yes that is sad. Miss the old days :)

the problem is... if I prepared to pay $5K Baht on a girl from SC Heritage or even HY Garden Home .... why should I go Hatyai.... :mad:

more choices.... elsewhere and anywhere... right?!
Agree. But if happen to be in Hatyai, SC is not a bad choice cos quality of the farms and other alternatives are poor :D

sbclove69
05-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Ok, but I am not good in writing so please bear with it. Just a rough report.
Day 2
Reach H City in the morning. Brought Sakura Grand View Voucher at Lovely Tour for 2 days at 820bath but was charge additional 3% because I using credit card to payWake up around 4pm, bath and when to SC Heritage Hotel. Reach there around 5pm, mamasan said only 7 girls left, so took a 19 year old girl name Coco from Bangkok and pay 5K baht. Coco speak prefect English.

Upon entering Wonderful, the mamasan ring a bell and around 15 - 18 girl queue up for viewing. 4 were from 2000baht and the rest cost 1500baht. Only 1 caught my eyes, a 19 year old from Chiangrai named Ah Onn. She give me very good GFE, so I told her I want to extend her that night.

Eh quote from 10 years ago. 10% increase over 10 years. Compared with actual inflation, of course quality drop lah.

http://geomark.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/thailandinflationrate.png

After they got raided in Nov 2012, SC changed to current OKT(I heard from Penang). Even before then the quality was dropping.

maddog_mlvn
05-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Any idea which massage parlour offers this kind of massage? I tried once but was not good. More like a handjob...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151792079886390&set=vb.360964237566&type=2&theater
Bro if u r talking abt the normal massage, u can find it every where along most of the st ard town center and in most hotel. If u want the 抓根. U must tell the reception or captain :u want massage ping pong.
So far not many (all lao chai)know how to do it. I hv try 2X : 1st time level 2 Sakura Hotel. 2nd time in own rm call Ginnanee massage palour send up to rm. Dun expect what they use to do in Sg, they apply oil to ur rod and hj till ur shoot. This massage go to the vein at the side of the 2 ping pong and ur 2 ping pong. Be Warned this ping pong massage FUCKING PAINFUL.

bensomchai
05-09-2013, 11:02 PM
Bro if u r talking abt the normal massage, u can find it every where along most of the st ard town center and in most hotel. If u want the 抓根. U must tell the reception or captain :u want massage ping pong.
So far not many (all lao chai)know how to do it. I hv try 2X : 1st time level 2 Sakura Hotel. 2nd time in own rm call Ginnanee massage palour send up to rm. Dun expect what they use to do in Sg, they apply oil to ur rod and hj till ur shoot. This massage go to the vein at the side of the 2 ping pong and ur 2 ping pong. Be Warned this ping pong massage FUCKING PAINFUL.

Hi Bros,

If you need Ping Pong Massage in Singapore, can see this past thread by me who recommend quite many to try.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=247379&highlight=

Cheers.

tanarthur
06-09-2013, 02:27 AM

I understand that it will be painful. I am looking for ping pong massage. Just want to find ppl who can do a proper one and not press a bit then give handjob.

tanarthur
06-09-2013, 02:28 AM
Hi Bros,

If you need Ping Pong Massage in Singapore, can see this past thread by me who recommend quite many to try.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=247379&highlight=

Cheers.

Will take a look. I abit cheapskate so think should be cheaper there... And prefer female... No offences...

TonyCheong
06-09-2013, 02:51 AM
nowadays most people going to Danok.. but i still like HatYai coz Danok can to be too hectic for me :p

Dannok is a "war zone" but I like. :p

magpul
06-09-2013, 09:24 AM

At New Season Hotel they do provide genuine Ping Pong massage but you need to request it at the counter coz i have tried it. After the Ping Pong massage you have a ' GO ' with your booking girl sure you cum alot and full force hehehehehe :D

KatoeyLover69
06-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 6 September 2013 :-

Warning over fake ringgit in Southern Thailand

The Thai Association of Foreign Exchange is warning the public about the widespread of use of fake foreign currencies in Thailand, particularly in the southern provinces, where Malaysian ringgit is the most commonly faked note

Chanaporn Poonsuphirun, the association’s president said the counterfeit ringgit notes are very realistic, so difficult to differentiate from the real thing.

She said fake ringgit notes are being discovered from Chumphon down to the border with Malaysia, due to high numbers of Malaysian visitors to Southern Thailand.

Other fake currencies found in Thailand include Indian rupee and United Arab Emirates dirham.

She said the association is trying to educate employees working in exchange shops in the South to detect fakes. It is also training personnel in exchange shops nationwide about cancelled banknotes, so they avoid accepting notes that are no longer usable.

Currently, there are around 1,300 exchange shops operated under licences granted by the Bank of Thailand but there are also more than 1,000 shops operated without licences. The association is planning to work with the Central Bank to draw these unlicensed shops back into the legal system.

Ms Chanaporn said there is currently a shortage of specialist staff in the industry, because it takes at least two or three years to train a person in examining foreign banknotes. She said the base salary for a skilled worker should be between 20,000-30,000 baht a month.

The association said many businesses are competing against one another for skilled staff, so are attempting to attract the best workers through employee incentives such as profit sharing.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

tanarthur
06-09-2013, 04:16 PM
At New Season Hotel they do provide genuine Ping Pong massage but you need to request it at the counter coz i have tried it. After the Ping Pong massage you have a ' GO ' with your booking girl sure you cum alot and full force hehehehehe :D

So do I tell them I want ping pong massage or is there another term for it? Since another bro mentioned will be painful, how to have a go after that? Lol

Will take note. Thanks. Btw, what's the damage like?

wira
06-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi Senior bros.. I'm planning to go Hatyai on the 16th Sept. & back to KL the next day.. Out of touch with Hatyai for many years.. Info on which farms recommended or OKT Ctc will be very much appreciated.
By the way, any FL Ctc in this city..

hawk88
08-09-2013, 12:14 AM
So do I tell them I want ping pong massage or is there another term for it? Since another bro mentioned will be painful, how to have a go after that? Lol

Will take note. Thanks. Btw, what's the damage like?

Ping Pong Massage = apply oil on ur testicle and rub continuously. Some will feel slight pain some will feel ticklish , etc. After that, they will rub ur manhood vein until ur didi stand. If u can't stand, time to see a doc. Then they will HJ u and ask u whether 1 2 release or not.

If u want ping pong massage, u can ask the bell boy call the massage gal to ur room (Negotiate the price 1st and tell them u not 1st timer, tell them last time 240baht only, now increase to 300baht liao). Of cos u can also go to shop and ask them go ur room. Basically there a are a few type of massage gal.

Young and pretty : Dun really know how to massage. Probably some piano and straight jump to golden question (some MM will do FJ but not all)

Middle age onwards : Know how to massage and ping pong massage (quite hardworking)

Damage

Thai traditional massage: 300baht for 2 hours. Some still going for 240baht for 2hours.

Oil Massage: 500-700bahts for 2 hours (depending how they chop u). Usually 500baht will do the job.

For either massage, u can wait for them to quote u ping pong massage or else then u ask them. Damage will be avg 300baht. usually they will quote 500baht or more but remind them u are not 1st timer. Cheapest i got was 200baht. All the time was 300baht.

U can also quote them Thai traditional Massage + Ping Pong Massage + FJ for 800bat or Oil massage + Ping Pong Massage + FJ for 1000baht if the massage gal suits u and she is willing to do it.

Tip them 50-100 baht if u think they service is good.

Hope this info useful to u

tanarthur
08-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Ping Pong Massage = apply oil on ur testicle and rub continuously. Some will feel slight pain some will feel ticklish , etc. After that, they will rub ur manhood vein until ur didi stand. If u can't stand, time to see a doc. Then they will HJ u and ask u whether 1 2 release or not.

If u want ping pong massage, u can ask the bell boy call the massage gal to ur room (Negotiate the price 1st and tell them u not 1st timer, tell them last time 240baht only, now increase to 300baht liao). Of cos u can also go to shop and ask them go ur room. Basically there a are a few type of massage gal.

Young and pretty : Dun really know how to massage. Probably some piano and straight jump to golden question (some MM will do FJ but not all)

Middle age onwards : Know how to massage and ping pong massage (quite hardworking)

Damage

Thai traditional massage: 300baht for 2 hours. Some still going for 240baht for 2hours.

Oil Massage: 500-700bahts for 2 hours (depending how they chop u). Usually 500baht will do the job.

For either massage, u can wait for them to quote u ping pong massage or else then u ask them. Damage will be avg 300baht. usually they will quote 500baht or more but remind them u are not 1st timer. Cheapest i got was 200baht. All the time was 300baht.

U can also quote them Thai traditional Massage + Ping Pong Massage + FJ for 800bat or Oil massage + Ping Pong Massage + FJ for 1000baht if the massage gal suits u and she is willing to do it.

Tip them 50-100 baht if u think they service is good.

Hope this info useful to u

So basically will be the massage fee + the ping pong fees which will total up to around 300+300 baht... Thanks

magpul
09-09-2013, 11:09 AM
So basically will be the massage fee + the ping pong fees which will total up to around 300+300 baht... Thanks

basically Thai Traditional massage with Ping Pong massage will be around Baht 700 for duration around 2 hours or abit more...

if you going for Oil massage with Ping Pong massage will be around Baht 1000 for duration around 2 hours or abit more...

oil massage really syiok but after the massage your body will be abit sticky, better done it in room so you can have quick shower after it... some masage lady will ask you to be it like that for few hours coz they claim that the oil is good for you... well it's depend i assume...

anyway you need to search around if you looking for young and pretty that's provide a good massage... coz they usually just touch here and there... and their Ping Pong massage is just a HJ... anyway it's depend :D

magpul
09-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi Senior bros.. I'm planning to go Hatyai on the 16th Sept. & back to KL the next day.. Out of touch with Hatyai for many years.. Info on which farms recommended or OKT Ctc will be very much appreciated.
By the way, any FL Ctc in this city..

Wira, only 1 night and travelling by bus from KL?? thinking of going there somewhere next weekend or early next month still can't conform yet... but i usualy will stay atleast 2 night, much comfortable for me....

well you can browse at Chanivate to search for your taste like Pizza, Pizza 2, Suriya, Yaya etc.... or you can try t SKY... like Andrews, Shampoo, Mermaid etc...

You can also try for SC Heritage, Kiss Garden Home ( Hatyai Garden Home ) or if wanna be adventure can use Tuk Tuk or Bell Boy contact but be prepare for mark up for their cut :D

there is still more then meets the eye... you just need to find it :cool:

tanarthur
09-09-2013, 06:31 PM
basically Thai Traditional massage with Ping Pong massage will be around Baht 700 for duration around 2 hours or abit more...

if you going for Oil massage with Ping Pong massage will be around Baht 1000 for duration around 2 hours or abit more...

oil massage really syiok but after the massage your body will be abit sticky, better done it in room so you can have quick shower after it... some masage lady will ask you to be it like that for few hours coz they claim that the oil is good for you... well it's depend i assume...

anyway you need to search around if you looking for young and pretty that's provide a good massage... coz they usually just touch here and there... and their Ping Pong massage is just a HJ... anyway it's depend :D

I just need traditional with ping pong. Not into oil. The reason most say stay with the oil for a few hours because if you wash off immediately will likely to Kenna "hong sim"...

DaTan
09-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Hong sim or Horny.. hahaha

hawk88
10-09-2013, 01:04 AM

Yup, but bear in mind that the massage girl will quote 500baht for ping pong massage. But act as old bird and tell her that every time u called only 300baht. Well, tip her a bit if u find her service ok.

tanarthur
11-09-2013, 07:07 PM
Yup, but bear in mind that the massage girl will quote 500baht for ping pong massage. But act as old bird and tell her that every time u called only 300baht. Well, tip her a bit if u find her service ok.

Noted with thanks

panda123
12-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Any senior here can direct me to a good restaurant that have coconut shake? Many thnx for the help.

hawk88
13-09-2013, 03:05 AM
Any senior here can direct me to a good restaurant that have coconut shake? Many thnx for the help.

Care to share what so special about this coconut shake? Is it a drink or........??? Been there so many times but no one mention before.

panda123
13-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Just coconut shake drink that I had in bkk. Nothing special that can enhance anything...

hawk88
14-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Just coconut shake drink that I had in bkk. Nothing special that can enhance anything...

Ok. So far never see coconut shake in HY before. Probably still backward and not as fast moving as BKK where international tourist will flop in.

Zamri
14-09-2013, 01:40 PM
What is the exchange rate there now?

Zamri
14-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Ok. So far never see coconut shake in HY before. Probably still backward and not as fast moving as BKK where international tourist will flop in.

Hatyai is not so ulu as many people think. Coconut shake has been available since many years ago. There is a hawker kiosk along Channiwet near the junction to the farms. She sells coconut shakes, strawberries shake, lychee shakes, papaya shakes and any other shake that you want..... all made from FRESH fruits that selling from her kiosk. :D

castello
14-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Bro, I need help here....
I kenna stuck at a beach resort hotel at singhanakhon district arranged by company.
The nearest 7-11 is more than 10km away ...>_<...

Any bro here have contact for delivery service? Massage and extra...

tanarthur
14-09-2013, 07:39 PM
Actually being backwards also good for us. At least the prices won't go up like in BKK...

Cupnoodle
15-09-2013, 10:51 AM
...at a beach resort hotel at singhanakhon district...

Any bro here have contact for delivery service? Massage and extra...

It seem you are about 50km away from the Hatyai city, which estimate an hour ride. Either you may enjoy the beach scenery intended by your co. then clench the "specky guy" in one hand and another hand to work, or probably hire a transport to send you to and fro. If you do wish to have some transportation, PM me for the driver's contact number.

magpul
16-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Actually being backwards also good for us. At least the prices won't go up like in BKK...

very true... :D

TheHustler
16-09-2013, 02:47 AM
Hatyai is not so ulu as many people think. Coconut shake has been available since many years ago. There is a hawker kiosk along Channiwet near the junction to the farms. She sells coconut shakes, strawberries shake, lychee shakes, papaya shakes and any other shake that you want..... all made from FRESH fruits that selling from her kiosk. :D

Is it the one outside the convenience store? There are a few fruit sellers along that stretch of road.

acmilan
17-09-2013, 05:17 PM

ya I think if coconut is the metric to measure backwardness of a town/city then many developed cities will be considered backward.
also what is it with coming to Hatyai and looking for coconut shake?
For sure cheongsters come to Hatyai looking for "milk shake" or "papaya shake" not coconut shake:D

tanarthur
17-09-2013, 07:12 PM
ya I think if coconut is the metric to measure backwardness of a town/city then many developed cities will be considered backward.
For sure cheongsters come to Hatyai looking for "milk shake" or "papaya shake" not coconut shake:D

Give you a "Like"... :)

etct88
17-09-2013, 07:24 PM

Should be "milk shake", "papaya shake", "banana shake" and "coconut bounce".......:D

Dirk Kuyt
18-09-2013, 12:31 AM
Dun look down on the humble coconut. I believe that bro who asked about coconut shake knows the benefits of the drink. For those of you who are too young to know..... in the olden days when the men load up on kampung style ED tonics like tongkat Ali or bull penis soup..... if they are unable to get release they will down some coconut juice to flush out the tonics so as not to harm their bodies. :)

Townsend
18-09-2013, 12:35 AM

Never try that before too. Must try it someday!

Dirk Kuyt
18-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Never try that before too. Must try it someday!

Better not try it if you are on ED medication...... it will neutralize your viagras / ciallis or whatever tonic you are taking to boost your little bro. :p

acmilan
20-09-2013, 02:52 AM
Better not try it if you are on ED medication...... it will neutralize your viagras / ciallis or whatever tonic you are taking to boost your little bro

Coconut is a natural aphrodisiac
Much better than viagra/ cialis in long run though my favorite aphrodisiac are papayas like these :)
http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/114/11437/055/05.jpg
http://megapicsandvids.com/Gallery/Ala_Passtel/01.jpg
http://aces-t.com/pinup/ca75b0e5/BRANDY-BTS01-13.JPG

tanarthur
24-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Coconut is a natural aphrodisiac
Much better than viagra/ cialis in long run though my favorite aphrodisiac are papayas like these :)
http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/114/11437/055/05.jpg
http://megapicsandvids.com/Gallery/Ala_Passtel/01.jpg
http://aces-t.com/pinup/ca75b0e5/BRANDY-BTS01-13.JPG

I also like this one... ;D

magpul
25-09-2013, 03:49 PM
will be going to HatYai for R&R nextweek from KL by bus alone, so how's the weather over there??

Carens
25-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Hot n sunny..now in hatyai...alone...

magpul
26-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Hot n sunny..now in hatyai...alone...

thank's mate.... hope the weather will be the same for nextweek.... if raining in HatYai sure will be very heavy downfall and very windy... :(

are you in HatYai right now??

arowana81
26-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Will be flying over to hatyai this sunday. Hope that the weather is good. Putting up at mayflower. Any bros wanna meet up for drinks at night?

magpul
27-09-2013, 04:16 PM
just wondering, if anyone lately been to Andrew Karaoke?? is there any SYT with good service or any nice looking average girl with good service to be recommended?? long time been to this joint, used to be regular customer here and Ah Vie ( OKT ) a very helpful person on providing your requirement :D

Carens
28-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Just back...left on friday afternoon..sunny...however when reach border drizzling... hope its sunny again for your trip ;)

sexiszen
28-09-2013, 06:59 AM
bro magpul,
can I know where is Andrew karaoke? I'm going to Hatyai next thurs alone. Any bros wanna meet up for drinks n tcss?

ppoon
28-09-2013, 12:24 PM
bro magpul,
can I know where is Andrew karaoke? I'm going to Hatyai next thurs alone. Any bros wanna meet up for drinks n tcss?

aNDREW LOCATED on the main street of SKY... used to be the most patroned KTV with the best qty girls...

:p

The Milk Man
28-09-2013, 02:18 PM
aNDREW LOCATED on the main street of SKY... used to be the most patroned KTV with the best qty girls...

Not anymore after his joint was busted for underage Burmese WLs and substances consumption.... now they is keep low profile and the WLs quality there cmi unlike previously.

Cupnoodle
28-09-2013, 02:44 PM
...anyone lately been to Andrew Karaoke??...

Don't think this KTV joint exist anymore. It had became a massage parlour now. Overall the number of KTV joints in Hatyai city had diminished over the years. However there are still fresh trade entering these KTV occasionally when their needs require.

Have fun! :cool:

Carens
28-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Not anymore after his joint was busted for underage Burmese WLs and substances consumption.... now they is keep low profile and the WLs quality there cmi unlike previously.

Just my observation. .. didnt see much chiobu...majority dark skin...wondering where all the chiobu in hatyai goes...

charlieboy86
28-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Just my observation. .. didnt see much chiobu...majority dark skin...wondering where all the chiobu in hatyai goes...

Cheaper and better farms (fun) over at Dannok ... :D
Responsible mongering keeps the sex market stable ... :D

jnudes
28-09-2013, 04:02 PM

These dark skins are more suitable for farang (ang moh) customers. But Hatyai is not farang friendly city and most of them are flocking to Phuket and Pattaya. But why there are still dark skin gals there? Perhaps waiting for Malays customers from the south?

Cupnoodle
29-09-2013, 10:06 AM
...Hatyai is not farang friendly city...

Bro jnudes, Hatyai had been catered for tourists mainly from Malaysia and Singapore. However the white can be seen in the city occasionally.

...I am looking for one experienced cheong buddy...

...I decided to cancel my trip to Hat Yai this June considering I am a newbie...

Subsequent to your trip cancelled more than 2 years ago, did you manage to visit this city or engage any guy service?

Cheers ;)

jnudes
29-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Bro jnudes, Hatyai had been catered for tourists mainly from Malaysia and Singapore. However the white can be seen in the city occasionally.

Subsequent to your trip cancelled more than 2 years ago, did you manage to visit this city or engage any guy service?

Cheers ;)

bro, u got a PM!

magpul
30-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Just back...left on friday afternoon..sunny...however when reach border drizzling... hope its sunny again for your trip ;)

thank's for the info.... yup~!! hope it's maintain sunny again for this week :D

magpul
30-09-2013, 10:58 AM
bro magpul,

in on the main street of SKY... not far from HatYai Garden Home Hotel...

what can i say... :p

i didn't know that they were busted for ' underage ' issued... for legal young girl they sure have a lot..... i sometime need to check their ID or Passport for Burmese girl... :D

Don't think this KTV joint exist anymore. It had became a massage parlour now. Overall the number of KTV joints in Hatyai city had diminished over the years. However there are still fresh trade entering these KTV occasionally when their needs require.

Have fun! :cool:

i didn't know that.... need to check it out coz my last visit to Andrew was around late 2011... thank's for the info....

Cupnoodle
02-10-2013, 01:08 AM
...hope it's maintain sunny again for this week...

The annual Hatyai Vegetarian Festival is from 4-Oct to 13-Oct this year.

magpul
02-10-2013, 09:24 AM
The annual Hatyai Vegetarian Festival is from 4-Oct to 13-Oct this year.

owh~!!! didn't know about it... thank's for the info, hope it didn't effect the price for hotel and puying... just google about it...

http://www.tourismthailand.org/See-and-Do/Events-and-Festivals/Hatyai-Vegetarian-Festival--5029

will be going there tonight alone, a short trip only for R&R... my contact just called me asking about the trip and i said i'm going alone, he laugh at me and said more choice for me to choose emmmm... owh well~!! :D

DaTan
08-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Will be in Hatyai on 31st October 2013 to 10th Nov 2013.. anyone else will be going during this period of time?

DaTan
09-10-2013, 10:00 PM
If anyone is looking for a good Manicure/ Pedicure/ Ear Waxing/ Hair Salon, I will recommend Apple Salon.. it is a few shops beside BP Grand Suite Hotel.. provides decent foot massage too..

Never fails to patronize there for a haircut, manicure/ pedicure, ear waxing, foot massage whenever i am in Hatyai!

Dont be mistaken, no commission earned for me.. just want to share good stuff with bros here at SBF...

Soul_Reaper
09-10-2013, 11:06 PM
Bros visiting Hatyai, Danok and the Southern Thailand this coming weekend please take care..... my Muslim friends says their mosques is planning to "make a strong statement" this holy day..... whatever that means?!!

Bielsa
11-10-2013, 02:00 AM
Bros visiting Hatyai, Danok and the Southern Thailand this coming weekend please take care..... my Muslim friends says their mosques is planning to "make a strong statement" this holy day..... whatever that means?!!

Your friends are very hiong. Better dun get involved with them. I guess what they meant was this....... http://m.bangkokpost.com/topstories/373808

wohaha96
13-10-2013, 01:38 AM
Will be in Hatyai on 31st October 2013 to 10th Nov 2013.. anyone else will be going during this period of time?

bro sure bo, 10 days??? I think you'll bored to death lol....

DaTan
13-10-2013, 08:17 PM
I am working overseas and will always spend my home leave in Hatyai or Krabi.. better than staying in Chinapore.. :)

Soul_Reaper
13-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Your friends are very hiong. Better dun get involved with them. I guess what they meant was this....... http://m.bangkokpost.com/topstories/373808

I dun discriminate and will make friends with everybody irrespective of whether they are on the white side or black side...... there is always good and bad in a person and I prefer to see a person for his good side and close one eye to his bad side. :D

ppoon
13-10-2013, 11:12 PM
I am working overseas and will always spend my home leave in Hatyai or Krabi.. better than staying in Chinapore.. :)

true man.... PRC flooded everywhere.... SG, HK, KL, Kuching, JB.....

the only where we could have something exotic is Hatyai

where could you get a 24 hr gf for mere 2000 Baht.... unlimited round....

where else in this world my brothers... one and only one HY

CTOA3728
14-10-2013, 04:30 AM
I dun discriminate and will make friends with everybody irrespective of whether they are on the white side or black side...... there is always good and bad in a person and I prefer to see a person for his good side and close one eye to his bad side. :D

Very wise words.

DaTan
14-10-2013, 05:11 PM

Yes Bro.. I will be in Hatyai not just for booking ladies la.. lol.. I like the slow pace lifestyle.. BKK is too hectic, similar to SG liao... In Hatyai, if bored at night and not in the mood for bonking, can always drop down to some pubs nearby and listen to some great bands.. i always patronise The Pubb.. their lead singers are good!

sexiszen
14-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Yes Bro.. I will be in Hatyai not just for booking ladies la.. lol.. I like the slow pace lifestyle.. BKK is too hectic, similar to SG liao... In Hatyai, if bored at night and not in the mood for bonking, can always drop down to some pubs nearby and listen to some great bands.. i always patronise The Pubb.. their lead singers are good!

Totally agreed bro DaTan...the Pubb singer and band not bad...not forgetting West Side band is nice too...let's have some drinks sometimes...

mlvnyong
14-10-2013, 10:33 PM

Bro dun be so quick with ur words. Some r cheaper than HDY, like Batam, Tg Pinang, Balai , PP, HCM, Balipago and some ulu town in PRC. The trick is how u treat the gals, they will stay with u and no matter how many times and how u bonk, they will go with u. As I am typing this reply, I am in Bali with my regular fm Batam. She came to Bali with knomledge that I will not be pay her the booking fee I usual to pay in Batam. Just now after dinner, was told her aunty just came in the afternoon, can't bonk, told her I am going to Aj her, she say pain but can try, so Aj her, and enjoy it. In this world anything can happen, as long as both party enjoy.

Aceyfox
15-10-2013, 03:54 PM

Actually PRC has long invaded Hatyai....gals from Xi Shuang Ban Na, Yun Nan

coolman3740
16-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Bro dun be so quick with ur words. Some r cheaper than HDY, like Batam, Tg Pinang, Balai , PP, HCM, Balipago and some ulu town in PRC. The trick is how u treat the gals, they will stay with u and no matter how many times and how u bonk, they will go with u. As I am typing this reply, I am in Bali with my regular fm Batam. She came to Bali with knomledge that I will not be pay her the booking fee I usual to pay in Batam. Just now after dinner, was told her aunty just came in the afternoon, can't bonk, told her I am going to Aj her, she say pain but can try, so Aj her, and enjoy it. In this world anything can happen, as long as both party enjoy.

Totally agree with bro , enjoy your trip .....

DaTan
17-10-2013, 12:15 AM
booked by flight ticket to and fro Hatyai at $270.. inclusive of 20kg checked in luggage to and fro... ready for 10 days in LOS.. reaching on the 31st Oct... I miss Asian and Thai food so much!!!!!!

Anyone who is in Hatyai at that time can drop me PM!!!

magpul
17-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Thinking of going to Krabi, never been there so need to do some homework. Just wondering which hotel would you regular recommend me as the quality and price would be around as high and good like Mayflower/New Season or as average like Grand Sakura .... Safe Box in the room is a must for me. Thinking of hotel in Ao Nang area and also some choices in Krabi Town... emmm....

Read somewhere that the cheong scene is mostly booking girl from pub/bar. Is there any place booking girl from karaoke like HatYai?? heard that off Krabi got this type of place but i never read it before from any forum. hope someone can clarify it. if do how much is the cost?? is it same as HatYai??

thank's in advance....

DaTan
17-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Thinking of going to Krabi, never been there so need to do some homework. Just wondering which hotel would you regular recommend me as the quality and price would be around as high and good like Mayflower/New Season or as average like Grand Sakura .... Safe Box in the room is a must for me.

Read somewhere that the cheong scene is mostly booking girl from pub/bar. Is there any place booking girl from karaoke like HatYai?? heard that off Krabi got this type of place but i never read it before from any forum. hope someone can clarify it. if do how much is the cost?? is it same as HatYai??

thank's in advance....

There are many hotels available in Krabi, much more than Hatyai. Prices around New Season can get you a very average hotel in Krabi as it is considered peak season from Nov to Feb... Hotels i stayed in included La Playa (secluded area & most ex among these 3) White Sands Resort, and J Hotel (cheapest among this 3). J Hotel cost me only SGD$20 per night but it is still very comfortable with king size bed and seaview room.
Have a look at Agoda.com and please make sure your hotel is at Ao-Nang Beach..

I went Krabi back in 2005, 2010 and 2011. No whoring/ karaoke/ fish tank scenes... it has only became more and more developed recently..

Bars/Pubs are very few and mostly are clustered around Burger King area. If you are lookin for a good whoring scene in Krabi, u will be disappointed. It is mostly a relax and laid-back resort. I will suggest you head to Phuket instead.. more AGG bars and booking ladies available...

maddog_mlvn
17-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Thinking of going to Krabi, never been there so need to do some homework. Just wondering which hotel would you regular recommend me as the quality and price would be around as high and good like Mayflower/New Season or as average like Grand Sakura .... Safely Box in the room is a must for me. Thinking of hotel in Ao Nang area and also some choices in Krabi Town... emmm....

thank's in advance....

Was there last yr, not worth, cost almost double of HDY at a KTV, in town the rd in front of the wat, follow the flow of traffic, sorry can't remember the soi. Come across a traffic junction with a General statue in the middle, 1st shop on ur left KTV, along this st many massage palour. Green House Hotel at the end of this st. Check it out bro, after check the price with mami and papi, we left , go back hotel bit pillow.
U better tapao fm HDY then book there. There r many massage in hotel provide st at unreasonable price. Good luck and happy bit pillow.

DaTan
17-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Was there last yr, not worth, cost almost double of HDY at a KTV, in town the rd in front of the wat, follow the flow of traffic, sorry can't remember the soi. Come across a traffic junction with a General statue in the middle, 1st shop on ur left KTV, along this st many massage palour. Green House Hotel at the end of this st. Check it out bro, after check the price with mami and papi, we left , go back hotel bit pillow.
U better tapao fm HDY then book there. There r many massage in hotel provide st at unreasonable price. Good luck and happy bit pillow.

Bro, u must be talking about the main Krabi Town?

magpul
18-10-2013, 09:17 AM
There are many hotels available in Krabi, much more than Hatyai. Prices around New Season can get you a very average hotel in Krabi as it is considered peak season from Nov to Feb... Hotels i stayed in included La Playa (secluded area & most ex among these 3) White Sands Resort, and J Hotel (cheapest among this 3). J Hotel cost me only SGD$20 per night but it is still very comfortable with king size bed and seaview room.
Have a look at Agoda.com and please make sure your hotel is at Ao-Nang Beach..

I went Krabi back in 2005, 2010 and 2011. No whoring/ karaoke/ fish tank scenes... it has only became more and more developed recently..

Bars/Pubs are very few and mostly are clustered around Burger King area. If you are lookin for a good whoring scene in Krabi, u will be disappointed. It is mostly a relax and laid-back resort. I will suggest you head to Phuket instead.. more AGG bars and booking ladies available...

thank's for the info....

magpul
18-10-2013, 09:18 AM

bit pillow... aiseh~!!!

anyway thank's for the info....

maddog_mlvn
19-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Bro, u must be talking about the main Krabi Town?

Yes Bro DaTan main Krabi Town. Bro Magpul, when I was there stay at this Krabi Hotel ( if I remember correctly the name of the hotel) price for room reasonable. There was this restaurant in the lobby, in night during dinner and after dinner there r singers sing on stage for entertaining the dinning customers and drinking customers. According to the waiter if u see the singer u like to tapao to ur room, u can make a offer by putting the money into a envelope (ask waiter for it) and ask the waiter to pass to the singer u like. If she accept ur offer, after she complete her session of singing, she will come to ur table to sit and drink with u. And when the waiter bring the envelope back to u, mean bit pillow lo.

DaTan
19-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Interesting info shared by you!

I always stay at Ao-Nang beach and will only rent motorcycle (200baht for 24 hours, petrol pay ownself) to go Krabi Town..

magpul
19-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Yes Bro DaTan main Krabi Town. Bro Magpul, when I was there stay at this Krabi Hotel ( if I remember correctly the name of the hotel) price for room reasonable. There was this restaurant in the lobby, in night during dinner and after dinner there r singers sing on stage for entertaining the dinning customers and drinking customers. According to the waiter if u see the singer u like to tapao to ur room, u can make a offer by putting the money into a envelope (ask waiter for it) and ask the waiter to pass to the singer u like. If she accept ur offer, after she complete her session of singing, she will come to ur table to sit and drink with u. And when the waiter bring the envelope back to u, mean bit pillow lo.

will google it regarding the Krabi Hotel. How much do they usually offer to the singer and is it per whole night or ST??

thank's for the info....

sotongchew
21-10-2013, 06:04 AM
Can bros advise if all the hotels are girl-friendly? Do the hotels charge joining fee for girl staying overnight, and whether the girls need to register as practised in Bangkok and Pattaya hotels? Thanks!

magpul
21-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Can bros advise if all the hotels are girl-friendly? Do the hotels charge joining fee for girl staying overnight, and whether the girls need to register as practised in Bangkok and Pattaya hotels? Thanks!

so far all the hotel in HatYai that i know are girl-friendly except Hotel Centara ( Novotel ) that need the girl to register at the counter.

cheers~!!!

DaTan
21-10-2013, 08:29 PM
10 more days to touch down in Hatyai! cant wait to eat thai food, lea hoi and sawadeekhap to the thai pooyings mak mak!

magpul
22-10-2013, 01:46 AM
10 more days to touch down in Hatyai! cant wait to eat thai food, lea hoi and sawadeekhap to the thai pooyings mak mak!

counting days..... solid~!! :D

sotongchew
22-10-2013, 01:48 AM
so far all the hotel in HatYai that i know are girl-friendly except Hotel Centara ( Novotel ) that need the girl to register at the counter.

cheers~!!!
Thanks, bro Magpul!

magpul
22-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Thanks, bro Magpul!

no problem...

sotongchew
22-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Does anyone know where the PRC FL hang out? Not that i going for them, just want to check out their quality to come compete with the thai puyings.

Soul_Reaper
22-10-2013, 01:59 AM
Does anyone know where the PRC FL hang out? Not that i going for them, just want to check out their quality to come compete with the thai puyings.

The majority of them will be in Danok.

magpul
22-10-2013, 02:12 AM
The majority of them will be in Danok.

a few of them will be around Lee Garden Plaza and at night will be a bit more... what can i say is the look will be below average, but i read somewhere there is a hotel/apartment do have some PRC, but i'm not sure about it...

DaTan
22-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Anyone knows the exchange rate of SGD$1 to thai baht how much now??

Was considering whether to change my money in SG or Hatyai..

KatoeyLover69
25-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 24 October 2013 :

AoT to raise airport departure tax

The Airports of Thailand board of directors has agreed on the need to raise the airport departure tax for both domestic and international passengers by 100 baht, AoT Chairman Sita Divari said on Thursday.

The departure tax for domestic flights would rise from 100 baht to 200 baht, and from 700 baht to 800 baht for international flights, Mr Sita said.

The increase still needs final approval from aviation and transport authorities.

The new fees would apply at all airports operated by AoT when approved.

The latest attack on tourists' wallets comes on top of the government's move to charge foreigners a new arrival tax at airports and land border crossings.

On Sunday, Public Health Minister Pradit Sintavanarong said the government is considering a plan to charge foreigners a 500-baht entry fee from January next year. He claimed the extra charge would lead to an improvement in the quality of tourists entering Thailand.

It would also offset the costs of state hospitals treating tourists who have accidents or fall ill and have no insurance cover.

Foreigners who arrive at airports would be charged 500 baht while those who enter the country by land would be charged 30 baht a day.

The foreigner-entry charge has been widely criticised on web forums, by tour operators and people working in the hospitality industry.

Malaysian tourists are the latest group to complain.

Withaya Lim, a tour operator in Hat Yai, said many tour agencies and tourists from Malaysia had contacted him to complain after they learned of the entry charge plan.

"This will increase costs for tour agencies bringing people to Thailand and they will have to pass the cost on to their customers," Mr Withaya said.

"I'm afraid this will result in a drop in the number of foreign tourist arrivals, particularly from Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Brunei."

According to the AoT, passenger traffic through Thailand's six main airports showed robust growth in the fiscal year to last month, climbing 20.4% from the previous year to 86.13 million travellers, both domestic and international.

The number of flights through these airports increased by 16.5% to 559,397 during the same period.

Suvarnabhumi, the country's gateway airport, continued to dominate traffic volume with 50.90 million passengers and 287,997 flights, accounting for 59% of overall passenger numbers and 51.5% of all take-offs and landings.

It was followed by Bangkok's second airport Don Mueang, which largely serves discount airlines, with 15.56 million passengers and 135,976 flights.

Phuket airport recorded 10.98 million passengers with 70,198 flights.

Chiang Mai had 5.17 million passengers and 41,295 flights, while Hat Yai had 2.47 million passengers and 17,056 flights, and Chiang Rai 1.05 million passengers and 6,882 flights.

Suvarnabhumi is served by 107 international airlines. The airport connects Bangkok with more than 150 cities around the world.

The top five nationalities of tourists arriving through Suvarnabhumi are Chinese, Japanese, Indian, South Korean and Russian.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

sotongchew
25-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Singaporeans din make it in the top 5 thru Suvarnabhumi airport? Surely the top pace thru Hatyai airport!

Pauler
26-10-2013, 10:44 PM
Hi bros,

Planning a trip on the nov 07 to hatyai and would like to try out the gals at SC hertiage hotel. From what i know the gals are located on the 6 th floor of the hotel can any bros enlightened 6th floor which room or how to find the pimp in charge of the gals.

hidrochronic
26-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi bros,

Planning a trip on the nov 07 to hatyai and would like to try out the gals at SC hertiage hotel. From what i know the gals are located on the 6 th floor of the hotel can any bros enlightened 6th floor which room or how to find the pimp in charge of the gals.

If i remember correctly, my last visit, the room was on the 5th floor(3yrs back)....room number, well....blank....actually u will know when u are there....i remember the door was wide open......if u not sure just ask the tuktuk guy take u there, anyway they charge the girl 500baht, not u.....

jnudes
26-10-2013, 11:48 PM
If i remember correctly, my last visit, the room was on the 5th floor(3yrs back)....room number, well....blank....actually u will know when u are there....i remember the door was wide open......if u not sure just ask the tuktuk guy take u there, anyway they charge the girl 500baht, not u.....

Last time 511 now room 611. Should u decide to book the gal do share your FR here with us. As far as I know the gals quality dropped a lot, according to some bros here who had booked the girls.

DaTan
27-10-2013, 02:06 AM
4 more days to touching down in Hatyai!

Cupnoodle
27-10-2013, 10:27 AM
4 more days...
It had been raining almost everyday here, and the forecast is thunderstorm everyday for this coming week. Standby your umbrella if you think you need to.

Good luck!:cool:

DaTan
27-10-2013, 05:19 PM
Bro, what type of "umbrella"?? LOL...

I know its been raining these few days.. Hope it clears up next week as I want to make a trip to Hatyai Municipal Park to give offerings and pay my respect to the Big Buddha and Guanyin...

le0rio
28-10-2013, 12:33 AM
so nowdays is more better to go Hatyai rather than go Danok, after reading so much post, and shifu willing to guide where to get girl, massage and eat and about hotel too?

i am more familiar at Danok but Hatyai seriously no

etct88
28-10-2013, 12:42 AM
so nowdays is more better to go Hatyai rather than go Danok, after reading so much post, and shifu willing to guide where to get girl, massage and eat and about hotel too?

i am more familiar at Danok but Hatyai seriously no

stick to Danok, more fun. :D

maddog_mlvn
28-10-2013, 12:43 AM
It had been raining almost everyday here, and the forecast is thunderstorm everyday for this coming week. Standby your umbrella if you think you need to.

Good luck!:cool:

Bro Cupnoodle, I think standby swimming suit better. Who know when the flood going to hit HDY again.