PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Bros,

I wanna tell u a secret abt our trip in hatyai. remember that day when we went book ger in a farm? Actually the OKT qoute me 1500 baths for the ger... but hor, i felt fark cheap cb no shiok so i offer him 2000 baths instead of 1500 baths.

Like that can anot? :rolleyes:

steam oredi, what the fark can i do? hurururhurhurur...

KLKOOL
13-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Bros,

I wanna tell u a secret abt our trip in hatyai. remember that day when we went book ger in a farm? Actually the OKT qoute me 1500 baths for the ger... but hor, i felt fark cheap cb no shiok so i offer him 2000 baths instead of 1500 baths.

hahaha... and hor... instead of joining u in PL and paying 1600 baht for a screw... I tot... damn cheap... I prefer to go to KTV and spend 2k baht just watching football with the girl... kekekeke

5 Days... 1 Ger... WTF can I do ? hurhurhur

shiok1968
13-04-2006, 12:25 PM
hahaha... and hor... instead of joining u in PL and paying 1600 baht for a screw... I tot... damn cheap... I prefer to go to KTV and spend 2k baht just watching football with the girl... kekekeke Luckily it only 2000B or RM200. Still not comparable to SG300 just to go hotel room and watch TV. Kekekeke.............:p

taurus75
13-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Fair enough since you are the threadstarter.

Suck it up and keep on living. There is a forest out there, happy cheonging.:cool:

thanx ..appreciate that..maybe brudders here can follow MADMAX's style of cheonging..or maybe not. If anything here not deemed suitable to you..i can only say too bad. coz every brudders will have different opinions... just point it out openly and not directed or biased against it. i believe many here will agree in what i trying to say.

He steamed but Someone dun get to steam ... What the FARK can i do??!!

Happy cheonging too..

taurus75
13-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Taurus... I dun see why we should be bullied into silence... since u r the threadstarter, I will respect ur decision, but to be threatened ??!!! Do you really juz expect us to sit back and take it???

Understood brudder... i am only trying to throw away the 'stirring shit stick'
get what i mean..TSH

We all steamed can fark like hell.... what the FARK can others do!!

TD0620G
13-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Haiya, just ignore this fella, the same person who pmmed me before and posted all my personal pms in the open without my permission and also the same fella who felt so disturbed everytime someone posts reports about prices without commission :cool: Unless he has something to lose, there is absolutely no reason to feel threatened about price guides for newbies. If he is a pimp, just say it out in the open. No need to hide here hide there as even some regular visitors like fat29 pointed out he doesn't mind a middleman who charges higher and brings him to gals than can screw 3 hours non-stop and 10 times a day, and don't feel comfortable visiting farms alone without tuk tuks or pimps. Sometimes certain info like this people are still willing to pay more for. One bro I know also pointed out he doesn't mind paying 500thb more for a pimp who can guide him to girls who he can screw their nosehole and earholes ;) Also got other fetishes which probably take up more time and money to find out without a middleman.

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 01:17 PM
One bro I know also pointed out he doesn't mind paying 500thb more for a pimp who can guide him to girls who he can screw their nosehole and earholes ;) Also got other fetishes which probably take up more time and money to find out without a middleman.

Ya loh... i have uploaded this bro pic in TMDK Realm.. with his nice catch. :rolleyes:

Errr... so far none of the TMDK Realm bros saw it arr??? Ma Hai, why no commemts keh?

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Log Terrace Restaurant few days ago...

One afternoon during my stay in hatyai i went to Log Terrace to meet a old fren, it was my 1st visit there. My 1st impression this restaurant is really unique with it decorations. After i have finished 2 bottles of beers (Heineken 120 baths per bottle) with this nice female fren i went back to hotel to tell KL Top Farkers abt this place. The same nite the whole group went to Log Terrace for diner again, even after my female fren told me better dont dine here... her reason is she has scold all the waitress till cry b4. :confused:

My points for Log Terrace are:

- Food are so so only.

- Price too cheap so decide to pay double coz dun wanna eat cheap food.

- Service too good (or is it bad?) coz when u order 8 dishes it will come 11 dishes. Only after u told the waiter he then just add the extra dishes to ur bill without explain or why??

- I think if the service continue poor they business will drop fast.

At the end, it is still worth it to give this place a visit. I prefer to go afternoon coz the view are nicer.

blues_38sg
13-04-2006, 01:58 PM
hi hi hi,

hee hee...just back from a short trip to Hatyai and Malaysia last night...

reach hatyai morning 8am....went in Variety Tour to change baht and book tix to KL for the next day...also check with them the New Season hotel voucher but was told no room available....but luckily a week before the trip i had sent New Season hotel a reservation email so no problem when we walk into the hotel and the room is immediately available for us even though it's fully booked..,

for the past trip, me and my friends depends heavily on the girl to bring us round hatyai and deals with anything from buying stuff to taking tuk-tuk...but on this trip our group comprise of 3 guys and their real gf from s'pore and myself so it's not a hanky panky trip so we had only ourselves to depends on...so i used whatever knowledge i had learned during my previous trip and we managed to bring ourselves around Hatyai with ease and sometimes even cheaper rides on the tuk-tuk....,being to KISS also but was so crowded that even the second level is packed...manage to get ourselves a table at a corner on the 2nd level but still able to enjoy the performances by the singer and dancers....my 6 friends were totally impress by the performance....,we even went to the "night-pasar-malam" and got ourselves jeans and t-shirt....had our dinner at Kan-Eng and they are total blown craze by the bill when it came to only 1100bahts for more than 10 dishes.....the nest day the girls even had a massage at NS and even went for a hairdo at Lee Garden Plaza.....,

Overall, we had a great, cheap and fun trip and there is even talks on another trip in the near future.....,

for bros who think it's going to be hell in hatyai without any "guide", think again....it wasn't that difficult to gets around...just ask for direction and the ppl in hatyai will be very glad to help....we doesn't even knows the name for the "night-pasar-malam" and we approached a tattoo shop to ask and the chinese-speaking guy even help us flag down a tuk-tuk driven by a old couple and even help bargain the tuk-tuk fare for us....he even told us the exact name of the pasar but now i forgot liao....but no harm, next trip can ask again...hee hee....we even met a groups of malay guys from spore that took the same coach with us into Hatyai the next day morning and they were sitting around at a kopitiam oppsitie Lee Garden and they said they didn't know where to go for night-cheonging and we suggest that they can go to KISS or Paragon....hope they have funs too.....,

so to all bros going to Hatyai, have funs and cheong all the way.....,put what u have learned during your armys day into use, recce, navigate, recon and cheong....., :D

KatoeyLover69
13-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Sometimes certain info like this people are still willing to pay more for. One bro I know also pointed out he doesn't mind paying 500thb more for a pimp who can guide him to girls who he can screw their nosehole and earholes ;) Also got other fetishes which probably take up more time and money to find out without a middleman.

For me, my fantasy was to screw the Hatyai Tigress :p and thro' the arrangement by the Resident Tai Kor of Hatyai City I was able to achieve my fantasy. 30+ years ago I had screwed Ms Rose Chan - the legendary Striptease Queen of Malaysia.

Everbody has fantasies & fetishes and they don't mind to pay $$$ to 'middle-men/OKTs' to achieve their fantasies .............. Otherwise cannot sleep lor !

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 05:58 PM
hi hi hi,

hee hee...just back from a short trip to Hatyai and Malaysia last night...

I tot here come a FR with many bonks that can match CBM aka TD0620G record... aiya, me disapointed leh. :p

Glad to heard u din enjoy hatyai ur way.

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Everbody has fantasies & fetishes and they don't mind to pay $$$ to 'middle-men/OKTs' to achieve their fantasies .............. Otherwise cannot sleep lor ![/COLOR]

Bro KTL,

I was so excited telling stories of our trip and i was totally forgotten to say it was nice to meet u for the 2nd time again. :D

tirak99
13-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Bro KTL,

I was so excited telling stories of our trip and i was totally forgotten to say it was nice to meet u for the 2nd time again. :D

Bro, unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to meet you. kekeke... :D

KLKOOL
13-04-2006, 06:58 PM

Hi Eddie...u still have not met our GTM horr.... kekeke But sure have heard lots of stories about him from Thai75...

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 07:36 PM

Bro, even we haven't each other but hor... see ur nick i oredi kek sim liao. How can u always mantain 99 tiraks?? After this trip my nick is tirak0. :(

I hope soon we can meet, hope i wont be that kek sim then. hehehe...

Hi Eddie...u still have not met our GTM horr.... kekeke But sure have heard lots of stories about him from Thai75...

Me still GTM meh? All gers gone liao... soon will become monk liao.

When is bro Thai75 coming to KL? I need to ask all the pretty stay home mah... if not sure will get tackle by bro Thai75.

DeKuip
13-04-2006, 08:03 PM
How can you be tirak0. KNN, I remembered how the girls are easily won over by you leh.... kekeke.

Cheers
Tee Vee

It is a long story to tell so better save bros time here, i din really enjoyed my last 2 trips to hatyai becoz of the farking tirakship. But, it has a positive side too... i did discovered if 1 day cheong few ST with different gers it was quite shiok. Saw SC ger wanna book for ST but bro CBM aka TD0620G said better follow him to BKK coz the gers more pretty so i took his words.

I think my next trip to LOS will be BKK... with blur sotong CBM aka TD0620G.

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Bros,
So, no flaming war here to respect our bro Taurus. If not, he dun post anymore puying pictures, then how??

Cheers.

dun worry..brudder. i still cont'd to post for the sake of Realm in my heart.
and btw hor...saw yr signature of up list..think Natsuki is sister.hurhurhur

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Bros,

shhhshhh... matter of fact. i did that once too... shhhshh...

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Haiya, just ignore this fella, the same person who pmmed me before and posted all my personal pms in the open without my permission and also the same fella who felt so disturbed everytime someone posts reports about prices without commission :.

BINGO....CBM, u hit the jackpot....
btw did u bring the rest to PL lounge? still lotsa of SYTs?

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:11 PM
this is a FR from brudder strongguy2005..
this is the e catalog i got from hatyai sakura grand view hotel. is a nice hotel..btw, if u wanna go out at night..choose kiss channel. personal highly recomended..stage is close to us..pretty sexy gul dancing..u may buy them drinks and chat abit..then she will call guls around you to join..all pretty face+sexy body one..just like student...paragon i wont recommend coz of too noisy..18 unit cinema speaker booming my ears also too dark and far abit..

pink lady is good but not good enough compare with kiss loudge (same boss with kiss channel) girl quality is good..pretty much.pay only 6-7SDG for an hour.but the guls quite aligator type..talk slowly play slowly ..bout 2 hr later..she wil agree and follow u ~

hollywood no more in the market coz boss died several years ago..bruder, hatyai now is dying..most of them move to SADAO.a new place AT BKT border..
i guess will be there soon...

and brudder strongguy also shared this hatyai map website with brudders here...

http://www.phukhao.com/download/download.html

Thank you brudder strongguy!

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Ciblover...as what u requested....!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cib.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cib2.jpg

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Ciblover....yr wish is my command

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cibspecial.jpg

aroymakmak
13-04-2006, 09:28 PM
bruder, hatyai now is dying..most of them move to SADAO.a new place AT BKT border..
i guess will be there soon...

Luckily Hatyai has Kiss Channel, Central, Diana, far better food and living environment than Danok. Giving samster a bit breathing space besides bonking but i can see that Danuk will catch up within the next 2 yrs.

After that Hatyai will really become shopping paradise for all old aunties. Men shopping paradise is Danuk.

taurus75
13-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Ciblover..baby hit u more time...baby...oh yeah oh yeah...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/cib3.jpg

Ciblover..ah hia..come join us for coffee..ah hia(ciblover)... mah leow leow ka...!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4081140-49551228.jpg

stiffneck
13-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Good morning Lei Ke Hai brothers... kekeke.
Lucky our CBM and Stiffneck din go, if not sure demand higher than supply... coz these 2 farkers always book tarma or even more then tarma gers... sure it will be short of gers.

NBsssssss when i step on your tail!!!!:rolleyes:

I am a "like to tarmar" but money no enough!If not one day book three also can!kekekekekekeke

Anyway you sure you have no more "tirak" in LOS?

Take good care of yourself!!! (do lay tua eng di di!)

toothbrush
13-04-2006, 11:01 PM
hi bro taurus75, sorry for a bit out of topic here, i have follow the Hat yai thread and know that u are very famaliar with Hat Yai. Do u know of any place in hat yai where i can rent the traditional thai costume with photo taking services in Hat yai or dannok?
Feel like taking those for memorable experience cos im a thai siao :D

tirak99
13-04-2006, 11:29 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4081140-49551228.jpg

The left gal (wearing light blue) look familarity. I knew her since Year 2001. Getting more and more chio. Maybe I'm wrong. paiseh kor. kekeke.... :D

tirak99
13-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Bro, even we haven't each other but hor... see ur nick i oredi kek sim liao. How can u always mantain 99 tiraks?? After this trip my nick is tirak0. :(

KNN...nothing to kek sim lah. I'm not that handsome like bro Thai75. The no "99" come about is because "99" in cantonese meaning "jiu jiu". I want girl to be with me "tian chang di jiu". kekeke...:D

MADMAX
14-04-2006, 06:19 AM
Hi shiok1968,
Let me also share with samsters here an incident related by my friend while having coffee with him two days ago. He is not a member of this forum, but goes to hdy once in a while.
His bad experience is with this joint called Andrew in SKY. OKT push one gal to him call ah nam (or something like dat)saying that she is good in service. Book for 2 days, but on second day say claim got Tai Yee Ma come, so cannot make love. My friend went back to the joint but the boss refuse saying that my friend should physically check the girl whether got blood or not. So he went back to the hotel, but then the girl has oredi disappear. Went back to the joint, but the boss is not there and cannot be contacted. OKT refuse to refund. Since he is leaving Hdy on the next morning, he just forget it and treat it as a lesson learnt. Lucky his personal belongings were not stolen. Hope this info will help brothers to be wary when patronising certain "questionable" joints.
OK, Why not we all ban Andrew in SKY? Let's all join hands together and ban Andrew.

Nanog has given us reasons to ban Andrew even if it is from his friend's experience.

Firstly the girls especially ah nam, are liars. (She lied right?)
Secondly, the girls are thieves. (You said luckily his belongings were not stolen, which implies that it would have been if she gets the chance).

Bravo nanog, Bravo for highlighting such an unbias view!!!

LET'S BAN ANDREW!!!!!

DeKuip
14-04-2006, 09:36 AM
CP4, Pink Lady and Kiss Lounge 1 week ago....

Since i said i discovered taken many ST has it fun i went with bros (especially CBM and YSH) to these places many times.

CP4 has better looking gers but our timing are wrong everytime we went... saw the nice gers always taken by others just minute b4 we arrived. The so call model gers are not that pretty but they got the bodyship, for the price i sense they are not worth it, they price tag is 2500 baths... ofcoz plus tip will be 3000 bath ST. So no action for me in CP4 during this trip.

Pink Lady, stock are worse than CP4 everytime i went.... till 1 evening when Liverpool leads Bolton 1-0 2nd half i saw a ger i like. I went there with CBM and TSH (ma hai, this 2 top farkers came with excuses to let they gers behind in hotel u wont believe!), after i choosed the ger they went in the ktv for a drink.. more than a drink, hahaha. Inside the room i told the ger i need good service and she did gave me the best service so far i have enjoyed from Pink Lady. Found out oso she just started work in PL 3 weeks ago... nice ger but din have to intention to make her become my tirak. :p After our session tip her 500 baths and promised her if i am in hatyai again i will call her.

One hour later i went to Kiss Lounge with CBM (who else?) and Master. It was oredi late so the ger selection only limited to 4 gers. I choosed 1 ger for ST and told her i wanna drink something 1st b4 we go back hotel. When drinking she asked me can stay overnite with me.. i said up to u lah. In hotel screwed her for 1 hour but i cant release... so end of session. She sked i will screw her another long session so she decided to leave.. for me was it a good idea too coz i wanna sleep alone.

All and all i think Pink Lady still has the best service although the gers aren't that great.

Hope YSH and bro Shiok can write something abt CP4 coz they are the 2 who screwed in CP4.

shiok1968
14-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Hope YSH and bro Shiok can write something abt CP4 coz they are the 2 who screwed in CP4.Since my GTM request, I die die also must come out with a short FR.

Went down to CP4 on Fri aft with all the bros. There were a two sections in CP4. One is the 1800B and below section and the other is the 2500B and above section. The 2500B and above girls definitely look better. However my YSH and myself decided to try two SYT from the 1800B section. After choosing, both girls will come out to chit-chat with you first. I noticed that YSH's girl was wearing braces. OMG.... must be really shiok later bcos will be like alot of metal studs running up and down your little bro.:p

After paying, we then proceeded upstairs to our rooms. A waiter will then come and ask if you would like any drinks. Please note that the drinks are payable unlike KL HCs where drinks and food are included in the cost. My girl then started running the long bath and while waiting started to give me a soft massage.Quite enjoyable. Once the water is ready, we removed our clothes and went into the long bath. Will not describe too much here bcos dun really know how to write. All I can say is that alot of attention is concentrated on your little bro using her hands and mouth. Rather sextifying.

From the long bath to the bed and the normal catbath and bj. Yup, I was surprised that no bbbj but did not ask as I thought that this is the normal practice here. However she has a very hardworking and active tongue so it makes up for everything. I then requested that she rides me first and then proceeded to missionary, followed by doggie and ending with missionary again bcos I always love to watch the girl's expression at the end.

After the bonk, wash up again, had a smoke, a bit more chit-chat and then went down to wait for my YSH. Exchange notes and realised that with or w/o braces not much different. kekekeke....

Damage - 1800B + 200B (tips). Wanted to give more but no more small change.The girl's name I forgotten but her working number is 35.

Rooms at CP4 definitely nicer and bigger than PL but IMHO, PL girls service is better than those at CP4.

KLKOOL
14-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Bro TD0620G is absolutely right. Cannot disagree. Generally, the girls in BKK are much prettier than Hatyai that's why have higher price too. KNN, if you go Poseidon MP, you'll never want to go into another MP in Hatyai, be it PL of CP4.

You see FL in CM2, you'll know why the FL in Hatyai will only approach you in the dark and when you have lots of beer. No fight at all.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Teevee... if u ask me... I prefer Chiangmai to the busy streets of Bangkok... even Sayuri MP have more chio babes than CP4... but of coz... lose to Poseidon lorr... but the gers not as commercial.. so settle for less looks... more luvin... cheers

DeKuip
14-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Teevee... if u ask me... I prefer Chiangmai to the busy streets of Bangkok... even Sayuri MP have more chio babes than CP4... but of coz... lose to Poseidon lorr... but the gers not as commercial.. so settle for less looks... more luvin... cheers

Now i know when i was a kid ppls always said i learn things fast.

Just learn yest:

Chiang Mai things in Chiang Mai thread please! :p

KLKOOL
14-04-2006, 11:20 AM

Just learn yest:

MA HAI.... Kena my own medicine liao... kekekeke

shiok1968
14-04-2006, 11:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHA.........

GOOD ONE GTM

boinker
14-04-2006, 12:12 PM

Just learn yest:

Wahh you sleep a lot ah lastnight? tcss you look half dead.

DeKuip
14-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Bros,

Something i haven't told u guys during our trip in hatyai... Do u remember next to Sakura GV hotel got 1 ktv? Yup Volvo KTV. Ther gers use to sit outside the ktv right? All syt's leh, quality looks better than Kiss Lounge stock.. remember?

One evening CBM and me walked out SGV hotel when CBM saw the Volvo syt's he went opposite the raod rent a motorcycle... U know what CBM did? I was impressed too... he did a few wheelies infront of the gers. B4 CBM left he point to 1 syt and told her:

See ya tomolo... hurururuhurur.

I never knew our CBM can be so KOOL 1! hurururhurur..

What we dont have the chance to explore Volvo KTV, i'm quite curious abt this club... maybe other bros have info's abt Volvo Club?

hurururuhururur..

CibLover
14-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Tnnhhhaannlkkll Yyyuuuu bro Tthhhhaaaauurrrhhmuuss,

Oppss...sorry, have to take out these tissues from my nose first....kekeke.

Thank you bro Taurus,
Thanks for those pictures....now nose bleeding, liao...
Err....I wanna join in for the threesome coffees, loh. Where, ah??
BTW, thanks for pointing out the sistas in my signature. Corrected, liao.

GTM, will post my CP4 Fr after they repair my broadband connection first. Me now using normal modem line...damn slow and always cut off. :D

aroymakmak
14-04-2006, 01:27 PM
I hope this is the right place to ask this question as I know there are many great friendly SIFUs here, need a bit advice lah.

I am very unfortunate that i never met a gal who can reach multiple orgasm, ai.... maybe my kungfu cha siew lah. But i have met a gal...... when she cum earlier than me, when i keep pumping her, she bei-tahan and said 'gili'....until i also no mood to cont sometimes.

We guys ( for me at least), after we cum...i immediately lost interest on touching. I wonder this applies to gals as well???? Really salute those SIFUs who can make gals cum & cum & cum & cum.

Cheers.

boinker
14-04-2006, 02:15 PM
GTM, will post my CP4 Fr after they repair my broadband connection first. Me now using normal modem line...damn slow and always cut off. :D

me too no broadband from the day came back till now. sigh..

KatoeyLover69
14-04-2006, 05:42 PM
I hope this is the right place to ask this question as I know there are many great friendly SIFUs here, need a bit advice lah.

I am very unfortunate that i never met a gal who can reach multiple orgasm, ai.... maybe my kungfu cha siew lah. But i have met a gal...... when she cum earlier than me, when i keep pumping her, she bei-tahan and said 'gili'....until i also no mood to cont sometimes.

We guys ( for me at least), after we cum...i immediately lost interest on touching. I wonder this applies to gals as well???? Really salute those SIFUs who can make gals cum & cum & cum & cum.

Cheers.

I understand that Bro fat29 can cum 6 times per day ................ maybe he can help answer your question

toothbrush
15-04-2006, 12:24 AM
You want plus girl beside you or not? Like those get married one? kekekekekeke

Make it even more memorable mah....

Cheers
Tee Vee

If got girl beside me, i must find a girl i like and she "like" me or else the shoot will not be nice liao , bro TV got and recommendation where to take the photo, i might be dropping by hat yai next few weeks :D

toothbrush
15-04-2006, 12:35 AM
CP4, Pink Lady and Kiss Lounge 1 week ago....

Since i said i discovered taken many ST has it fun i went with bros (especially CBM and YSH) to these places many times.

Yup i agree with this compare to booking unless yr chemistry with the gal is very good.

CP4 has better looking gers but our timing are wrong everytime we went... saw the nice gers always taken by others just minute b4 we arrived. The so call model gers are not that pretty but they got the bodyship, for the price i sense they are not worth it, they price tag is 2500 baths... ofcoz plus tip will be 3000 bath ST. So no action for me in CP4 during this trip.

Will try out this place for my next visit, how is the facilities in cp4? 3000 baht for full package , like rubber mattres massage? wonder have nuru nuru massage, try once in bkk damn shiok

Pink Lady, stock are worse than CP4 everytime i went.... till 1 evening when Liverpool leads Bolton 1-0 2nd half i saw a ger i like. I went there with CBM and TSH (ma hai, this 2 top farkers came with excuses to let they gers behind in hotel u wont believe!), after i choosed the ger they went in the ktv for a drink.. more than a drink, hahaha. Inside the room i told the ger i need good service and she did gave me the best service so far i have enjoyed from Pink Lady. Found out oso she just started work in PL 3 weeks ago... nice ger but din have to intention to make her become my tirak. :p After our session tip her 500 baths and promised her if i am in hatyai again i will call her.

I have try once in hat yai when i was 6 month ago, the gal quite lazy in term of services, but very good at talking. Enjoy her companion more than the actual FJ. haha

toothbrush
15-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Actually I don't know leh...

But I guess those wedding studio have... or rent the thai costume and take it at the studio lor...

If you really want, I can check it for you.

next few weeks could be 8 weeks, which means 2 months

Cheers
Tee Vee

I will let u know if i really want the costume , schedule cannot cannot confim yet

taurus75
15-04-2006, 08:21 AM
hi bro taurus75, sorry for a bit out of topic here, i have follow the Hat yai thread and know that u are very famaliar with Hat Yai. Do u know of any place in hat yai where i can rent the traditional thai costume with photo taking services in Hat yai or dannok?
Feel like taking those for memorable experience cos im a thai siao :D

sure i know...but i dun know whether that place still intact..
when u heading do pm me...

taurus75
15-04-2006, 08:29 AM
Bros,
Something i haven't told u guys during our trip in hatyai... Do u remember next to Sakura GV hotel got 1 ktv? Yup Volvo KTV. Ther gers use to sit outside the ktv right? All syt's leh, quality looks better than Kiss Lounge stock.. remember?
One evening CBM and me walked out SGV hotel when CBM saw the Volvo syt's he went opposite the raod rent a motorcycle... U know what CBM did? I was impressed too... he did a few wheelies infront of the gers. B4 CBM left he point to 1 syt and told her:

See ya tomolo... hurururuhurur.

I never knew our CBM can be so KOOL 1! hurururhurur..
What we dont have the chance to explore Volvo KTV, i'm quite curious abt this club... maybe other bros have info's abt Volvo Club?

hurururuhururur..

that KTV used to be called PORSCHE ktv.....what i know is beri EXPENSIVE..!!

taurus75
15-04-2006, 08:30 AM

Cheers.

wrong thread brudder ..wrong thread...

taurus75
15-04-2006, 08:32 AM
OK, Why not we all ban Andrew in SKY? Let's all join hands together and ban Andrew.

Nanog has given us reasons to ban Andrew even if it is from his friend's experience.

Firstly the girls especially ah nam, are liars. (She lied right?)
Secondly, the girls are thieves. (You said luckily his belongings were not stolen, which implies that it would have been if she gets the chance).

Bravo nanog, Bravo for highlighting such an unbias view!!!

LET'S BAN ANDREW!!!!!

why not we ban you instead? Shut yr trap and get out of my thread.

taurus75
15-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee (Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking)Newbies

泰國合艾 - Haytai

合艾 Hatyai, 是泰國接近馬來西亞的一個城市。 每逢週末, 都有很多馬來華人和星加坡人去, 當然是以男性居多。 Bangkok 每天有十多班航班去, 有 Air Asia, Thai International, Nork, Orient Thai etc......... 在網上訂最便宜的是 Baht 599.- (未連稅), 最貴 Baht 1800.- 找旅行社訂票和酒店會平宜店, 因每週末, 所有酒店都會加價的。 有空可順路去馬來西亞走走, 坐車一個多鐘就能進馬來西亞。

現在分享一下最新的資料

交通

市內一般是 TukTuk, 不管是去哪裡, 一般開價是 Baht 20/人。 一

定要講價

進出機場 Taxi Baht 200/車 需時 20 分鍾。

酒店 (所有酒店不用過路費的)

New Season Baht 890
New Sakura Baht 700
Pink Lady Baht 650
還有很多, 慢慢發掘吧。

Body Massage

Pink Lady Baht 1300 for Normal
Baht 1700 for Turish
Chao Baht 2400 for Turish
Traditional Massage
Grand Hotel Baht 240 for 2 hours 純的

Karaoke 較高級

Kiss Lounge Baht 1800-3400 不用唱歌喝酒, 在大堂直接挑, 挑完付錢走人, 女女質數 B+ to A+, 看你運氣, 有三到四十位任挑, 晚一點去 (12:00), Baht 1800 - 2200.- 有交易。 有很多會說閩南語的。

Farm 較低級一點, 有點像大陸的 FL
在 Daiichi Hotel 付近有三十家左右的小型 Karaoke Baht 1800 - 2000 由早上十點到
晚上一點都有。 不要坐 TukTuk 去, 只能在 Daiichi 下車走路去, 不然 Karaoke 會多收 Baht 500 給司機。

Pub or Disco Lounge

Paragon, 去過, 有一兩位 Freelance, 但哪裡沒氣氛, 不好玩。
Kiss Lounge - 一點左右有很多下班的女女去, 較高級, 很有氣氛。
Metro Disco - 現時最有名氣的一家。 很多很漂亮的女女泡的, 但要英語 + Thai 才行。
基本上這個城市用華語和閩南語已經 OK, 再加一點點英語就會萬無一失的了。

所有女女的價格是長鍾 (LT)

Just to share with all of you the above field report (not written by me) on Southern Thailand - Hatyai. I have been there 2 years ago staying at The Regency Hotel. The Lee Garden Plaza Hotel is just opposite. Behind the Lee Garden Plaza is where Pink Lady Massage situated. I had visited there and the experience was rather good. To my acknowledge the fishbowl at Pink Lady had 2 category of girls. The blue tag and the red tag. I take up a higher grade at 1600 baht, the quality are better. The rest are history.......to share next time.

taurus75
15-04-2006, 08:43 AM
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee (Mandarin/Cantonese Speaking)Newbies

我曾到過合艾﹐遊客多數是新馬一帶的﹐色情業比曼谷遜色多了﹐不過價錢比較合算.

我要介紹的是 Hatyai Palace 飯店﹐價錢 450泰朱﹐旅行社可買到420泰朱﹐飯店裡有中文字幕的 cable av (色情電影)﹐帶MM回飯店不用過路費﹐房裡的招待員會主動問你是否有興趣叫小姐。晚上可到酒吧 裡﹐有付費 (300泰朱)的色情表演。

至於叫小姐, Pink Lady Hotel在合艾是屬於最有名氣的泰國浴。在不然可隨便招來 tu tu (小黃)﹐向司機說 到au fu yin ( 叫小姐的意思)。司機就會帶你到合艾的理髮店叫小姐(其實已經改成小姐的窩﹐沒有理髮服務)。當有客人到時 ﹐爸爸善就會給訊號叫小姐坐著一排讓客人選擇。一般上爸爸善都懂得說台或少許的中文向顧客解釋那位小姐的服 務好等等。不滿意可到另外一間直到滿意的﹐還可以殺價的。最好的時間是重下午2點開始去打獵﹐MM這個時候 較多。

另一可方法可到﹐Lee Garden飯店附近的小型旅社告訴負責人說要叫小姐。一般上旅社會趁機敲喳你的錢﹐最好先問以問價錢和小 姐的素質。也可以問一下﹐是否有小姐上門的按摩服務而且是脫光光的。放心﹐一般這些旅社都是華僑所開設的﹐ 中文沒問題。

一般上那泰國的油壓都包含了普通的色情交易如裸體小姐油壓﹐ping pong ( 打手槍) 或口交。當然有些是另外付費的﹐因店而異呀。如果你喜歡那位油壓小姐﹐可以向負責人詢問包她出場的價錢﹔或 私地下問她是否願意回你的飯店﹐這樣比較便宜(有些500泰朱就成交)。

只需要簡單的英語問小姐﹕hotel? 就明白啦~ 然後給她飯店名片﹐約個時間在飯店見面。

在合艾找小姐不必太約束自己﹐敢敢去吧~

以上希望各位用得著吧~

編輯者: Bonkinasia (06/01/28 02:01 PM)

DeKuip
15-04-2006, 08:45 AM
Will try out this place for my next visit, how is the facilities in cp4? 3000 baht for full package , like rubber mattres massage? wonder have nuru nuru massage, try once in bkk damn shiok

Bro Shiok has wrote a FR abt CP4, u can read his info's there.

I have try once in hat yai when i was 6 month ago, the gal quite lazy in term of services, but very good at talking. Enjoy her companion more than the actual FJ. haha

I have try 1 ger last week she really gave me a super service. Want me to pm u her number? Oh, tip her good will do wonder too. :D

DeKuip
15-04-2006, 08:48 AM
that KTV used to be called PORSCHE ktv.....what i know is beri EXPENSIVE..!!

Yup... formely name is Porsche. This club is as same as Kiss Lounge, i mean pricing. If u want it cheaper ask a bro (u know and we all know him very well) drive his car infront sure u will get discount... Club and car same brand mah! :p kekeke...

taurus75
15-04-2006, 09:02 AM
Yup... formely name is Porsche. This club is as same as Kiss Lounge, i mean pricing. If u want it cheaper ask a bro (u know and we all know him very well) drive his car infront sure u will get discount... Club and car same brand mah! :p kekeke...

if like that also can...i go tell Agent-T to change his vehicle liao...
i now thinking Maserati or Lamborgini....kekekeke

what i know is try not to go into the KTV and drink, sing song and get SYTs to sit with you..
just book them str8 away is much more worth it.

taurus75
15-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Lidat if want to go violin KTV (just down the same road as club volvo on the opposite side), just bring along a violin can? kekekekekekeke

What if want to go Piano KTV? Waaa lan... very heavy leh.. kekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

then i rather go Sakura ktv...kekeke..just bring a stalk of sakura flower there..can also give it to the most beautiful hostess there too...and sing japanese song 'sakura'..hahahaha

wau lau..bring piano to piano ktv..Nbzzz teevee..u really sibay good.
what if next time got "Chang KTV"? (Elephant KTV)

taurus75
15-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Last time when they were Porches KTV (not porsche), you can do that, book the girl straight away. Now change new owner, new name, they require you to go in leh. I went there to ask and told them of the previous way but they say this is new club and if everyone just book the girl, the club cannot make money which is why porches closed.

Moreover, not all the girls do booking leh... so if go in, make sure tell mamasan bring only girls that do booking.

Cheers
Tee Vee

in any way they trying to manage biz this way..sooner or later..we'll see lotsa changing hands...then Mercedes, BMW , Audi ktvs coming up liao...

DeKuip
15-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Lidat if want to go violin KTV (just down the same road as club volvo on the opposite side), just bring along a violin can? kekekekekekeke

What if want to go Piano KTV? Waaa lan... very heavy leh.. kekekekekeke

Cheers
Tee Vee

Just tot abt it coz bro KLKOOL wanna drive in hatyai, like that is park his car in basement SGV may as well park his car infront of Volvo Club. hehehe..

I think go Piano Lounge just bring enuff baths can liao... even baths are smaller in size compare with a real piano, the gers may see it more value. hehehe..

Btw, i din check Piano Lounge this time, how is the stock there?

stiffneck
15-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Bro Shiok has wrote a FR abt CP4, u can read his info's there.

I have try 1 ger last week she really gave me a super service. Want me to pm u her number? Oh, tip her good will do wonder too. :D

Have her pic? If yes pls e-mail to me ok?:D

thai75food
15-04-2006, 11:31 AM
sigh...all the sifus go hdy.... so fun......
sobs sobs..... can't wait to celebrate 我的心目中的andy lau ...
happy birthday to u... happy birthday to u....
oooooooooooooo sanook !!!!
:D

DeKuip
15-04-2006, 11:51 AM

Bro Stiffneck,

My last trip i din took much photo's.. i dont have her photo. But believe me.. she looks quite sweet. I pm u her number okay?

Take care my real bro.

DeKuip
15-04-2006, 11:53 AM

Bro T75,

Where have u been? Long time never see u online? During our trip in hatyai all the puying were asking abt u?

They asked where u are? Why never come to hatyai? And they said: Khit Thueng Thai75 Mak Mak woh... kekeke.

stiffneck
15-04-2006, 11:53 AM

So long never post ah! So which date will in be in LOS? And will you be choseing Taurus birthday girl for him?kekekekeke?!?!?

Anyway i might be joining you on the bus trip home as tiger have no good deal for return ticket!

stiffneck
15-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Bro Stiffneck,

My last trip i din took much photo's.. i dont have her photo. But believe me.. she looks quite sweet. I pm u her number okay?

Take care my real bro.

Ok thanks in advance!(her name also!):eek:

Do lay tua eng di di nya!!!

fat29
15-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Try the Noni Juice from Bro TV and maybe if that fails, you can try to get Magix from Dr. Devil or Viagra from Phamarcy or M100 pills from Bro TV.

I only had Noni Juice and lots of oily fried food during the last trip. The other option is to maintain a really fit and healthy body, in that way, you will be able to do more.:D

The issue is not the number of times, one cum but the quality of the cum and whether you bring your partner to heaven and beyond. Hope this helps.

I understand that Bro fat29 can cum 6 times per day ................ maybe he can help answer your question

toothbrush
15-04-2006, 01:33 PM
then i rather go Sakura ktv...kekeke..just bring a stalk of sakura flower there..can also give it to the most beautiful hostess there too...and sing japanese song 'sakura'..hahahaha

wau lau..bring piano to piano ktv..Nbzzz teevee..u really sibay good.
what if next time got "Chang KTV"? (Elephant KTV)

i wonder after that will they help us "karaoke" when we singing :D

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 01:49 PM
i wonder after that will they help us "karaoke" when we singing :D

If u bring ur mike... they sing better... especially if accompanied by a bouquet of Bahts... :rolleyes:

thai75food
15-04-2006, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip]Bro T75,

Where have u been? Long time never see u online?

wow.... ur mouth so sweet..... maybe i drop by KL since u miss me so much... heehee.... :D

thai75food
15-04-2006, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=stiffneck]So long never post ah! So which date will in be in LOS? And will you be choseing Taurus birthday girl for him?kekekekeke?!?!?

Anyway i might be joining you on the bus trip home as tiger have no good deal for return ticket![/QUOTE=stiffneck]

he already activate his reliable agent T.... sure no horse run...!!! hehehe

KLKOOL
15-04-2006, 02:13 PM
he already activate his reliable agent T.... sure no horse run...!!! hehehe

Bro... wait for u in KL arr

CibLover
15-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Err...TSH,
Wait where, ah? Me buying red carpet and flowers, liao. Thai75 cumming KL, woh!! Must put out good welcum sign big-big, liao....kekeke.
Bro, when cumming, lah?? Have to inform GTM to keep all his NLs and what girls all well-hidden. Leng-Chai coming, have to keep our own stocks hidden first. Scared you xian them all...how?...kekeke. :p

Cheers.

thai75food
15-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Err...TSH,
Wait where, ah? Me buying red carpet and flowers, liao. Thai75 cumming KL, woh!! Must put out good welcum sign big-big, liao....kekeke.
Bro, when cumming, lah?? Have to inform GTM to keep all his NLs and what girls all well-hidden. Leng-Chai coming, have to keep our own stocks hidden first. Scared you xian them all...how?...kekeke. :p

Cheers.

wow... dun like tat leh, me not leng-chai like our sebas....
most impt go kl to fellowship w all the SiHengs ma...
will keep respect all my Tai Suo, Yee Suo, Sam Suo..... Yee Nah, Sam Nah, Si Nah ssss.... wun touch them one...keke...

taurus75
15-04-2006, 03:46 PM

why? u kena tempted liao huh??

toothbrush
15-04-2006, 05:26 PM

Send u PM liao, will tip her good :D

stiffneck
15-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Send u PM liao, will tip her good :D

Don't forget FR as you will be there early then me!kekekekekeke!!!:D

Happy bonkings!!!

toothbrush
15-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Don't forget FR as you will be there early then me!kekekekekeke!!!:D

Happy bonkings!!!

mai mee ban ha:D

stiffneck
15-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Feeling bored so here

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwadhemmanee1.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwad01.jpg

Hope you guys like?(if you guys don't like then i think there might be "something wrong"???)

stiffneck
15-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Two more then going to zzzzzzzzzzz

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwad05.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwadd07.jpg

Sweet dreams!!!

pomrakthai
15-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Two more then going to zzzzzzzzzzz

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwad05.jpg

Sweet dreams!!!

Aiyoyo, Bro Stiffneck...your puying pics really made my other neck stiff! beh tahan liao....must try to get to HDY or Danuk fast! :D

toothbrush
16-04-2006, 12:19 AM
is she the soap opera actress noon?hee

stiffneck
16-04-2006, 09:03 AM
is she the soap opera actress noon?hee

Not sure what she is in to but find that she is super chio so post lol!kekeke

Her name is Panwad Hemmanee.Two more then will try to look for others!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwadd04.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/panwadd02.jpg

nanog69
16-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Looking out of the window
at the rain hitting the street
Thinking with my heart and soul
of you beside me with my seeds
Deep Point is now our rendezvous
you will be my teerak forever too
:D :D

I love the Rain!!

nanog69
16-04-2006, 12:34 PM
There is a warning going around in other forums about freelance part-timers WL recommendation by middleman in HDY. Samsters who cheong HDY, pls be aware of the followings when you are recommended by take his FL from the middleman:

1. It is illegal in HDY, and if you are caught with one, you are in deep trouble as a tourist.

2. High risk of HIV and/or STDs - these freelancers do not go for medical check-up. Full-time registered prostitutes in the brothels are required to go for their medical check-up at least once a month.

3. Prices quoted was 3000bht. The excuse given by the middleman for this high price is that these are not your regular working ladies, but are just doing part-time due to some temporary financial problem.

Just wish to share this info with all samsters who cheong HDY. Best is to still patronise the farm to get your girls, and do so by yourself to get the best value for money.

nanog69
16-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Dear samsters,

I am toying around with an idea, and I wish to get feedback and advice from all the seniors here about it.

As a newbie to HDY, I benefitted vey much from Sammyboy forum and this thread for newbies as it allows me to research and plan for my trip there. However it is a tedious task as it runs to over 120 pages and more than 1800 posts! Furthermore, many of the postings irrelevant to the thread topic.

I have this idea to start a resource centre for those who want to cheong hatyai DIY style, ie no middleman or guide. I am thinking of starting this DIY guide for newbies to HDY in the following:

1. Start a new thread in the forum
2. Set-up a website from a free web hosting co..eg geocities
3. Set up a blog

Information to be provided includes:

1. Travel details - air/coach
2. Transportation
3. Accomodation
4. The farms - standard price, tips on how to get the best deals, recommendation etc
5. Places of interest, entertainment outlets, shopping, eating places, traditional massage etc
6. Thailand's custom and laws

I hope that you can give me more ideas and advice on the above so that I can compile and set up this DIY guide soon. I hope to get it started and going before end of May.

Cheers

TD0620G
16-04-2006, 12:55 PM

I love the Rain!!
Sorry to tell u but GTM screwed her already :D

Prolink
16-04-2006, 01:01 PM
she now a ons>?

TD0620G
16-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Dear samsters,

I am toying around with an idea, and I wish to get feedback and advice from all the seniors here about it.

As a newbie to HDY, I benefitted vey much from Sammyboy forum and this thread for newbies as it allows me to research and plan for my trip there. However it is a tedious task as it runs to over 120 pages and more than 1800 posts! Furthermore, many of the postings irrelevant to the thread topic.

I have this idea to start a resource centre for those who want to cheong hatyai DIY style, ie no middleman or guide. I am thinking of starting this DIY guide for newbies to HDY in the following:

Cheers
Good idea on the website no need to open a new thread as it will be one too many, any new info that will help cheonging bros will be helpful! I also suggest to put a database on the girls who have been screwed by GTM, TSH, YSH, SSH, Boinker, Master and bro Shiok... coz those girls I don't wanna screw anymore have to clean a lot of spearm :rolleyes:

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:03 PM

Nice try lah TD0620G :D , she got no oversea boyfriend yet...confirmed by bro K liao. Meeting up with my angel soon !!!

TD0620G
16-04-2006, 01:04 PM
she now a ons>?

of course not la, u think so easy to get?

TD0620G
16-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Nice try lah TD0620G :D , she got no oversea boyfriend yet...confirmed by bro K liao. Meeting up with my angel soon !!!
who is bro K? Is he a gynecologist eh? How to confirm? To be more accurate must confirm with GTM first, a lot of girls also will say never been screwed but actually screwed already.

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Good idea on the website no need to open a new thread as it will be one too many, any new info that will help cheonging bros will be helpful! I also suggest to put a database on the girls who have been screwed by GTM, TSH, YSH, SSH, Boinker, Master and bro Shiok... coz those girls I don't wanna screw anymore have to clean a lot of spearm :rolleyes:

So TD0620G, you think i should set up a website or would a blog be a better idea. Thanks very much for your feedback. :D

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Is he a gynecologist eh?

LOL...no he is not...just a friend in hatyai lah...better not reveal too much, don't want to get slam by a senior laojiao samster again. :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
16-04-2006, 01:10 PM
:D :D

I love the Rain!!

If u really like someone... would u post their stuff on a sex forum... and run the risk of her being turned into a WL... think about it... I know I do...

Also... pls stop making this thread a personal crusade against middleman... we are surrounded by them... It is a buyer beware market... there is place for both direct and middleman .. depending on ur flavour...

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:13 PM
I also suggest to put a database on the girls who have been screwed by GTM, TSH, YSH, SSH, Boinker, Master and bro Shiok.

Dear TD0620G

Yes definitely I will need lots and lots of imputs from all the seniors here. All the seniors experience and feedback is crucial to us newbies who wants to cheong HDY in DIY style.

Thanks very much

nanog :D

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Also... pls stop making this thread a personal crusade against middleman... we are surrounded by them... It is a buyer beware market... there is place for both direct and middleman .. depending on ur flavour...

Dear KLKOOL,

If I wish to put up a Newbies DIY for Hatayi, certainly i have to put info on middleman. But whether they want engage their service or not is up to them. I will not be judgemental, but will be very objective and will only put up relevant information, but will not dwell on any pros and cons. Hope you can see that I am not making a personal crusade here against middleman, but instead I am trying to set up database for newbies to want to DIY in Hatyai.
In due course, I will inform all of you about the website. Brother, your imput will be valuable to this website.

Thanks for your feedback :D

nanog

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:22 PM
If u really like someone... would u post their stuff on a sex forum... and run the risk of her being turned into a WL... think about it... I know I do...

Oh... Sorry but I didn't know that samsters here will perceive it in that way on her, ok I will delete my signature now.

Thanks for informing me on this.

TD0620G
16-04-2006, 01:24 PM

yup, bad mistake by posting so many things about her in public, woudn't be surprised one or more cheongster already read what you wrote and is already a few steps ahead of you.

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:26 PM
yup, bad mistake by posting so many things about her in public, woudn't be surprised one or more cheongster already read what you wrote and is already a few steps ahead of you.

Yes TD0620G, I agree with KLKOOL and you, I have deleted my signature..shit..shouldn't have done it...sigh

KLKOOL
16-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Bro nanog69... no worries bro... I juz feel sad that everytime a well-meaning bro says they saw a pretty ger ... then others try to book them ... or tempt them into the life of a WL... to me... its the worse thing.. because there are innocents in this world that should not be corrupted...

nanog69
16-04-2006, 01:38 PM
Bro nanog69... no worries bro... I juz feel sad that everytime a well-meaning bro says they saw a pretty ger ... then others try to book them ... or tempt them into the life of a WL... to me... its the worse thing.. because there are innocents in this world that should not be corrupted...

Thanks KLKOOL, so for my website, really need your valuable input when the time comes ok.

DeKuip
16-04-2006, 01:59 PM

I hope that you can give me more ideas and advice on the above so that I can compile and set up this DIY guide soon. I hope to get it started and going before end of May.

Cheers

Dear bro..

If u need my info's abt hatyai i will put in my part too... with me will be bros Taurus and Stiffneck.

DeKuip
16-04-2006, 02:01 PM

U farking CBM, dont easily make up story lah!!!! As all KL bros knew i wasn't interested in her... i like snow more remember??

PS: Happy Hours later in bukit bintang?

DeKuip
16-04-2006, 02:03 PM

U oso kek sim is it? Aiyo... CBM, come to me lah, i'm ur best fren (when not teasing u). :p I go danok wiv u look for snow u want anot?

TD0620G
16-04-2006, 02:04 PM
One incident I remember when we went to a massage centre.. GTM said, don't book pretty girls, service no good one.. then we were forced to book the old lau ciaus... straightaway he said, I want the pretty one! kekekke :D Sometimes quite hard to tell la who u interested in kekeke

nanog69
16-04-2006, 02:05 PM
Dear bro..

If u need my info's abt hatyai i will put in my part too... with me will be bros Taurus and Stiffneck.

Thanks vey much Dekuip,

I will be registering for the site either today or tomorrow, then i will troll throuh the forum to gather info first. Then will verify with you and your brothers here before uploading into the website. Will keep you all posted on the progress.

Once again thanks very much.

DeKuip
16-04-2006, 02:07 PM

Bro our TSH,

I knew u so long but 1st time heard u said something i totally agreed! God thanks we are born in a better position and god thanks again we (KL bros) wont tempt them into the life of a WL....

Today i like u more than YSH :p

DeKuip
16-04-2006, 02:09 PM
One incident I remember when we went to a massage centre.. GTM said, don't book pretty girls, service no good one.. then we were forced to book the old lau ciaus... straightaway he said, I want the pretty one! kekekke :D Sometimes quite hard to tell la who u interested in kekeke

I wish i can turn back the time... now u see what kind of mafan things come with her?? That involved u oso woh!

Btw, confirm she has more BF's coz she oso dont mind i have more than 1 tirak.

Prolink
16-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Only for today????GOd
Bro our TSH,

I knew u so long but 1st time heard u said something i totally agreed! God thanks we are born in a better position and god thanks again we (KL bros) wont tempt them into the life of a WL....

Today i like u more than YSH :p

DeKuip
16-04-2006, 02:12 PM
Only for today????GOd

hahaha... Maybe tomolo oso if he dont fark me! :p

stiffneck
16-04-2006, 03:39 PM
Dear bro..

Aiya don't like that say i newbie to Hatyai also!(compared to you lah!!!)

As you know what i know i will share but what i don't know then cannot lol!!:confused:

nanog69
16-04-2006, 07:26 PM
I look forward to your website and blog. Maybe I can also learn a few pointers to add into my website:D

You are welcome. Your assistance is appreciated too.

nanog69
16-04-2006, 08:08 PM
I have already registerd the site with yahoo geocities. I have also created a blog for this. Currently there is nothing being uploaded as I will be searching through all the forums to collect the necessery data. I will be uploading the info collected in different stages, as I am doing this only after my working hours. Like I say, I need all the seniors support here, so email me if you have something to share, or advice to give.

Again, I will update all here about the progress.

email: [email protected]

blog: http://diy-hatyai-for-newbies.blogspot.com

nanog69
16-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Guess you would probably have a copy, but if you like, I can email you the copy of the "Idiots Guide To Hatyai" compiled by the former Hatyai Bn. Altohugh some info is outdated, it is still a very useful guide.

Thanks, but one samster had already done so. I have not read it yet, but if it is useful, I will use it.

wpntech
16-04-2006, 08:32 PM
hi guy me goin up hatyai this wk so any good service to intro ???

toothbrush
16-04-2006, 09:28 PM
hi guy me goin up hatyai this wk so any good service to intro ???

The thread got so many info, from page 1 to now, i think it is more than enough, what kind of info do u need?

taurus75
17-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69

I love the Rain!!

u sure bo? or u just "LEI KE HAI" to me???!!

DeKuip
17-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69

I love the Rain!!

u sure bo? or u just "LEI KE HAI" to me???!!

Bro... U believe CBM arr?? Ma Hai... nowadays CBM kena sperm attack his brain again.

taurus75
17-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Dear bro..

Specific Infos by brudders here...

Ciblover & SHoik = ML WL @ Pink lady /CP4
Experts in this field.

Stiffneck & TD0620G = Tarma / FOursome In hatyai
Kings Of Cintana. Roti Master.

Dekuip = Great Tirak Master
See how he suave around those tiraks....

KLKOOL = actually he much good in chaingmai...
same calibre as GTM

Thai75Food = too handsome for all WLs in HDY
An apprentice Of GTM

Taurus = ???????????????????

taurus75
17-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Aiya don't like that say i newbie to Hatyai also!(compared to you lah!!!)

As you know what i know i will share but what i don't know then cannot lol!!:confused:

nobody believe you liao....King Of Tarma....!!

wait till Thai75Food see yr performance soon.....

taurus75
17-04-2006, 09:37 AM
i also have a Poem ( actually thought of it when i pang sai this morning...)

I call this Poem Of May

My voice sings songs that no one else would wish to hear.
My ears hear sounds from everywhere and anywhere,
Deep in the Earth, across the seas and through the air.

Why does no one else but me ever seem to hear?

Didi throbbing force surges powerfully through me;
I sense the ebb and flow of every season’s tides.
Sperm bursts from earthy graves to serve as May brides,
To age, come Autumn, swollen with their progeny.

Seed lies concealed in May, dormant yet still there
Beneath the rain, the leaves, waiting, hibernating,
Deliberating its emergence in the Beer.
Is this the season? Has the time come? Are we there?

May’s song answers gently the cries of her love,
Telling one to wait, another to rise, make haste!
Bidding each to take its turn in a dance well spaced,
Granting time and space to grow for her.

A very different beat pounds in my wild, wild heart;
No one’s ever answered the calling of my soul.
I’ve never chanced to meet May who makes me whole.

Will it always be May in my untamed heart?

I need a lover to buy me beer
I need a lover to finger my rear
I need a lover to buy me pot
I need a lover to wipe my snot
I need a lover with lots cash
I need a lover to hide my assssssse

nanog69
17-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Taurus = ???????????????????

Good morning taurus75,

You are just being modest. :D My website will certainly need your support and help.

Regrds

taurus75
17-04-2006, 09:43 AM
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.6578 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.6578 THB 1 THB = 0.0422694 SGD

taurus75
17-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Good morning taurus75,

You are just being modest. :D My website will certainly need your support and help.

Regrds

morning to you too...brudder!
kudos to yr new website too...!
but i only know posting pics...
do let me know if u want good juicy thai pussies pics...

nanog69
17-04-2006, 09:55 AM
It is only just 1 day, and I am getting tonnes of emails requesting about my coming website. This is for the benefit of those who have similar questions here:

1. You do not need to register to view the information. It is open and free for all.
2. All the information will be gathered from real cheongsters in the forum, and not from any "interest parties".
3. Yes, this site is to enable even the first timers to explore Hatyai on their own.

Hope it answer all the questions.

Thanks to those who email me your advice and information. I will keep it in my mind when I am doing the website.

Regards

shiok1968
17-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Specific Infos by brudders here...

Ciblover & SHoik = ML WL @ Pink lady /CP4
Experts in this field.Bro Taurus,

Both of us only went once and suddenly we become experts.:o

However, if need our help, just let us know. We will be more than willing to provide whatever limited info we have.

Cheers.:D

CibLover
17-04-2006, 11:27 AM
Bro Taurus,

Agreed with my SSH. Err...me went to CP4 and PL twice (once with SSH and once with GTM) during this trip only, leh!! How to be considered expert? But also willing to help with whatever limited info that we have.

Bro nanog,

Congrats on your website. Hope that it will be really useful to any cheongster especially to newbies like me. Salute you for the effort.

Cheers. :)

TD0620G
17-04-2006, 12:07 PM
i also have a Poem ( actually thought of it when i pang sai this morning...)

I call this Poem Of May

My voice sings songs that no one else would wish to hear.
My ears hear sounds from everywhere and anywhere,
Deep in the Earth, across the seas and through the air.

Why does no one else but me ever seem to hear?

Didi throbbing force surges powerfully through me;
I sense the ebb and flow of every season’s tides.
Sperm bursts from earthy graves to serve as May brides,
To age, come Autumn, swollen with their progeny.

Seed lies concealed in May, dormant yet still there
Beneath the rain, the leaves, waiting, hibernating,
Deliberating its emergence in the Beer.
Is this the season? Has the time come? Are we there?

May’s song answers gently the cries of her love,
Telling one to wait, another to rise, make haste!
Bidding each to take its turn in a dance well spaced,
Granting time and space to grow for her.

A very different beat pounds in my wild, wild heart;
No one’s ever answered the calling of my soul.
I’ve never chanced to meet May who makes me whole.

I need a lover to buy me beer
I need a lover to finger my rear
I need a lover to buy me pot
I need a lover to wipe my snot
I need a lover with lots cash
I need a lover to hide my assssssse

wah so poetic... I got a poem for u also

roses are red,
violets are blue,
stim already, what the fuck can I do? huhrurhrurhuh :D

thai75food
17-04-2006, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=taurus75]i also have a Poem ( actually thought of it when i pang sai this morning...)

I call this Poem Of May

wow.... wat gotten to u.... see her picture already got poem...
see her got movie huh? kekekeke:D

taurus75
17-04-2006, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE=taurus75]i also have a Poem ( actually thought of it when i pang sai this morning...)

I call this Poem Of May

wow.... wat gotten to u.... see her picture already got poem...
see her got movie huh? kekekeke:D

coz i fall in love liao.....kekekeke...u believe bo??

TD0620G
17-04-2006, 05:50 PM
Bro... U believe CBM arr?? Ma Hai... nowadays CBM kena sperm attack his brain again.
don't believe go and check yourself la ;) Very easy to spot GTM's sperm coz got golden droplets one.

taurus75
17-04-2006, 08:18 PM
don't believe go and check yourself la ;) Very easy to spot GTM's sperm coz got golden droplets one.

Spot also no use..confirm u collected all of it...kekekeke.

what else..? u trying to suan my brudder, Dekuip issit?
i also must die die go back Cintana and check whether got bread (roti) crumbs bo? hahahahaha...

u stim and left bread crumbs...together with stiffneck for tarma...what the fark can i do?? hur hur hur

taurus75
17-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Thailand Lullabies....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c5.jpg

taurus75
17-04-2006, 08:36 PM
More...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c1.jpg

Are they following the guy?
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c3.jpg

taurus75
17-04-2006, 08:37 PM
More....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c4.jpg

taurus75
17-04-2006, 08:38 PM
More and more....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c6.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/c7.jpg

Bo liao..

taurus75
17-04-2006, 08:56 PM
think many of u must be curious of how Thai75Food lools like?:D

well..i happen to have his pic with 2 of most pretty sisters...!!

Here i share..of this infamous Handsome Boy Of Hatyai....
some even proclaim him as the
" Suave Killer Of SYTs In Hatyai"

Here's the pic...
(P.S. Please destroy this pic and DO NOT SAVE THIS IN YR PC....!!! Beware and NEVER let yr GF or wife see this pic...or else u pay the price...!):eek:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/thai75food.jpg

A Songkran Joke of the day....

taurus75
17-04-2006, 10:01 PM
I want you both....baby!
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/singha.jpg

actually wanna post Chang Beer ..but hor..my fav Chelsea playing Everton(main sponsor is Chang Beer) soon..thats cannot put hor...!

taurus75
17-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Jump!!!
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/846/d566523221jc.gif (http://imageshack.us)

taurus75
17-04-2006, 11:16 PM
Does anyone here know of any ways to downsize images?
thanx man.

thai75food
18-04-2006, 03:07 AM
think many of u must be curious of how Thai75Food lools like?:D

well..i happen to have his pic with 2 of most pretty sisters...!!

Here i share..of this infamous Handsome Boy Of Hatyai....
some even proclaim him as the
" Suave Killer Of SYTs In Hatyai"

Here's the pic...
(P.S. Please destroy this pic and DO NOT SAVE THIS IN YR PC....!!! Beware and NEVER let yr GF or wife see this pic...or else u pay the price...!):eek:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/thai75food.jpg

A Songkran Joke of the day....

hey u got the wrong picture la...... tis one i took for u one.... remember?
and i purposely ask MAY to go drink chang beer with bro stiffneck....
that nite these 2 babes tarma shoik right?
jialak... think u stim stim...until ur own face also cannot remember... better quickly pack bag n zoom to hdy for ur 'medicine'....kekekeke

taurus75
18-04-2006, 08:32 AM
hey u got the wrong picture la...... tis one i took for u one.... remember?
and i purposely ask MAY to go drink chang beer with bro stiffneck....
that nite these 2 babes tarma shoik right?
jialak... think u stim stim...until ur own face also cannot remember... better quickly pack bag n zoom to hdy for ur 'medicine'....kekekeke

my face or yr face...when we reach there then we will know.
must meet up for a Pre-Trip kopi hor...
thats a good idea.bro.
kekeke
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

20 days to go...

taurus75
18-04-2006, 02:58 PM
nowadays hor..seldom see Ah Hia around..?
WHERE ARE YOU AH HIA???

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 02:22 PM
nowadays hor..seldom see Ah Hia around..?
WHERE ARE YOU AH HIA???

Everyone here also know as Ah Hia mah :p

stiffneck
19-04-2006, 06:19 PM
Everyone here also know as Ah Hia mah :p

Do not why but maybe it is because of Hatyai that i hate to hear that word used on me!:mad:

taurus75
19-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Do not why but maybe it is because of Hatyai that i hate to hear that word used on me!:mad:

Ah Hia.....Ah Hia.....

TD0620G
20-04-2006, 01:22 AM
Ah Hia! Ah Hia! Five dollar me love u long time! :D

KLKOOL
20-04-2006, 11:18 AM
For TD... it should be

"Ah Hia... 200SGD I watch TV with u Long Time.... "

tirak99
20-04-2006, 11:40 AM
Does anyone here know of any ways to downsize images?
thanx man.

Use ACDsee...PM me if u need help. :)

DeKuip
20-04-2006, 11:44 AM

Why dont like the word ah hia arr? Ah hia Stiffneck?? :p

taurus75
20-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Why dont like the word ah hia arr? Ah hia Stiffneck?? :p

kekekeke...
Ah Hia steam oredi...what the fark can Ah Hia do??

KLKOOL
20-04-2006, 05:07 PM
Ah Hia Teevee... Mai Hot leh... drink coconut... why not give a chance to nanog69 to explain himself... cheers Ah Hia... :D

KLKOOL
20-04-2006, 05:59 PM
One thing i noticed.... its actually quite cheap going shopping with girls in HDY... total damage for my girl at Hatyai Market was about RM100 for 1 pair of shoes... a pair of capri pants... a blouse and a handbag... in Beijing... PRC mei mei will scalp me for at least 5 - 10 times the amount... just something i remembered...

Cheerz

taurus75
20-04-2006, 06:55 PM
One thing i noticed.... its actually quite cheap going shopping with girls in HDY... total damage for my girl at Hatyai Market was about RM100 for 1 pair of shoes... a pair of capri pants... a blouse and a handbag... in Beijing... PRC mei mei will scalp me for at least 5 - 10 times the amount... just something i remembered...

Cheerz

sounds like mastercard advert... in the end..what u get is priceless(orgasm)
kekekeke

TD0620G
20-04-2006, 07:09 PM

Cheerz
like that ah... next time u spend me go shopping 900thb la, 10% discount plus no fuck included one kekeke

taurus75
20-04-2006, 07:46 PM
like that ah... next time u spend me go shopping 900thb la, 10% discount plus no fuck included one kekeke

no need..i just buy you a big ROTI!!!

DeKuip
21-04-2006, 10:21 AM

No problem... i can spend u too but i will only spebd u No 33... u want or not?

taurus75
21-04-2006, 12:46 PM
OK, the sender whom I assume is nanog69 based on the email address listed in one of his post, has sent me another email apologising as he was unaware that there was a virus there.

I believe him, and I take back all my uncalled-for comments and hereby apologized to him too.

Cheers
Tee Vee

at least things are cleared now...
and now we can talk about puyings....kekekeke
ah may....ah nam..ahhhh..the rest i forget liao...

TD0620G
21-04-2006, 12:55 PM
hmm taurus... some of us might crash your party next month :cool: I'm still trying to find out tarma ladyboys for u in Hadyai but hard to find leh

taurus75
21-04-2006, 01:02 PM
hmm taurus... some of us might crash your party next month :cool: I'm still trying to find out tarma ladyboys for u in Hadyai but hard to find leh

crash in? u guys dun make me excited...!!
i will be very very very very very very very very happy, ecstatic, gay, wonderful, feel lucky and HONOUR...:D

tarma lady boys???!!! i rather starred in "The Roti III"
pls hor, Brudder TD. u should know i am NOT into katoeys.....! maybe i tarma 2 crates of beer....kekeke

taurus75
21-04-2006, 01:03 PM
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.6622 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.6622 THB 1 THB = 0.0422614 SGD

TD0620G
21-04-2006, 03:05 PM
crash in? u guys dun make me excited...!!
i will be very very very very very very very very happy, ecstatic, gay, wonderful, feel lucky and HONOUR...:D

tarma lady boys???!!! i rather starred in "The Roti III"
pls hor, Brudder TD. u should know i am NOT into katoeys.....! maybe i tarma 2 crates of beer....kekeke
haiya... u won't know the difference one mah... I close the lights for u & pre-record Mariah Carey's voice over theirs.

keke no worries if free during that time will come up.

taurus75
21-04-2006, 08:06 PM
haiya... u won't know the difference one mah... I close the lights for u & pre-record Mariah Carey's voice over theirs.

keke no worries if free during that time will come up.

can change to Diana Ross bo?

stiffneck
21-04-2006, 11:10 PM

He has already been "targeted" by two ladyboys in Hatyai!Why do you think he does not stay at Merlin now a days?Muhahahahahah!!!!

taurus75
22-04-2006, 02:55 PM
He has already been "targeted" by two ladyboys in Hatyai!Why do you think he does not stay at Merlin now a days?Muhahahahahah!!!!

u good hor..telling ppl this...
ever since i stay @ merlin..i always check my back over and over again...

coz tehy are just staying right opp merlin...sibay scary..!

KatoeyLover69
22-04-2006, 03:02 PM

Bro Taurus75,

There is nothing to be scared about.............

If you are really scared, next time bring me along with you to Hatyai to be your 'bodyguard'

As your good friend, I will always protect you from harm and please remember that : " I STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES " :D

KLKOOL
22-04-2006, 04:16 PM
BUgger CBM... ppls Bday surprise let u spoil liao... *SMACK*

taurus75
22-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Bro Taurus75,

If you are really scared, next time bring me along with you to Hatyai to be your 'bodyguard'

As your good friend, I will always protect you from harm and please remember that : " I STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES " :D

i knew it.....
yeah right..bodyguard....guaaarding my body right?? kekeke

taurus75
22-04-2006, 04:32 PM
BUgger CBM... ppls Bday surprise let u spoil liao... *SMACK*

actually ..i only wish for just ONE birthday wish...i not greedy one..

I WISH FOR ALL REALM BRUDDERS TO BE THERE ...CELEBRATING TOGETHER WITH ME.

TD0620G
22-04-2006, 04:37 PM

kekeke I thought stiffneck joking only... never know got these kind of things near merlin.

taurus75
22-04-2006, 04:45 PM
kekeke I thought stiffneck joking only... never know got these kind of things near merlin.

this makes me flashback...past visit / stay @ merlin...still send shivers down my spine...

as i was walking along the road back to merlin...sunddenly from 'up there' i heard : ..."leng zai....leng zai..."(handsome boy)

when i looked up...saw two half man half woman...waving hands smiling at me!
KNN....i know many of us have seen beautiful katoeys with makeup...but do u guys ever seen katoeys without makeup??!!????!?!?!?!:eek:
without hesistation..i just quicken my pace and went back my hotel room with blacket over my head!!..till now whenever i hear 'leng zai'....i will..errr...:o

taurus75
22-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Enjoy...
And Happy Songkran Once again....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sk4.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sgk.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sgk2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sgk3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sgk4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sgk5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sgk6.jpg

taurus75
22-04-2006, 08:38 PM
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.7220 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.7220 THB 1 THB = 0.0421550 SGD :D

KatoeyLover69
22-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Bro Taurus75,

knew it.....
yeah right..bodyguard....guaaarding my body right?? kekeke

this makes me flashback...past visit / stay @ merlin...still send shivers down my spine...

as i was walking along the road back to merlin...sunddenly from 'up there' i heard : ..."leng zai....leng zai..."(handsome boy)

when i looked up...saw two half man half woman...waving hands smiling at me!
KNN....i know many of us have seen beautiful katoeys with makeup...but do u guys ever seen katoeys without makeup??!!????!?!?!?!
without hesistation..i just quicken my pace and went back my hotel room with blacket over my head!!..till now whenever i hear 'leng zai'....i will..errr...

Bro,

If you are prepared to sponsor my return flight to Hatyai (SIN/HYT/SIN) by Tiger Airways plus 5 nights accommodation at Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, I am prepared to be your bodyguard for 24-hours whenever you go to Hatyai. I will make sure that no woman, man or half-man/half-woman will 'kacau' you again

Minimum1000
22-04-2006, 10:12 PM
:Tuarus

If you surely want to have KatoeyLover69 to be ur bodyguard.
Be aware of your back because he stands behind your back not beside you :p

KatoeyLover69
23-04-2006, 11:05 AM

Be aware of your back because he stands behind your back not beside you

Bro Taurus75,

Don't worry !

If you want me to STAND SOLIDLY in front of you or besides you, I will do so :D

taurus75
23-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Bro,

If you are prepared to sponsor my return flight to Hatyai (SIN/HYT/SIN) by Tiger Airways plus 5 nights accommodation at Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, I am prepared to be your bodyguard for 24-hours whenever you go to Hatyai. I will make sure that no woman, man or half-man/half-woman will 'kacau' you again

yeah right....kekeke
KNN...wait till i become Thai PM 1st. not only 5 nights...i give u Thai citizenship

taurus75
23-04-2006, 05:30 PM

Be aware of your back because he stands behind your back not beside you :p

i know brudderM1000, i know.
but what to do? but ok la if KTL insist of standing behind me...at least i know his biting power gone liao...after his 'fight' with tigeress,..
one thing for sure..KTL is a splendid brudder!

taurus75
23-04-2006, 05:31 PM
hey..how come teevee's thread kena closed? what happen?

taurus75
23-04-2006, 05:58 PM
Hatyai SUnday Girls......

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw2.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 05:59 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw4.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 06:03 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw6.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 06:04 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw7.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw8.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 06:06 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw9.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw10.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Songkran Babes...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ask4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ask3.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Songkran Babes...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ask2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ask.jpg

taurus75
23-04-2006, 07:05 PM
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.7204 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.7204 THB 1 THB = 0.0421578 SGD

stiffneck
24-04-2006, 07:28 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/hero5.gif

taurus75
24-04-2006, 11:46 AM
After teevee's thread closed temporarily...i will like to say something.

If the 'saga' happen here also...i definitely request BOSS to close this thread too...then newbies and brudders here will have to eat themselves liao.

taurus75
24-04-2006, 11:50 AM
saw this thread and find out this brudder wanna sell away the ticket
think it might be some help by posting his lelong here...maybe some brudders will be interested.

Go to this thread for more info.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52856

CibLover
24-04-2006, 12:18 PM

Bro taurus,

Wah!! The realisation of that wish is one damn happy occasion, liao. But hoh, bery hard to get all the Realm brudders to get simultaneous Home Minister's visas....kekekeke.

However, if I'm not mistaken, your Bday and TSH's Bday is quite near to each others, rite?? Then, instead of going to Hatyai, better come KL. We're intending to hold a big, big ORGY party at one of the hotel suites. However, you are welcomed to bring down any puyings that you want. Sshhh....better chat in Realm on this plan. ;)

yinyang
24-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Bro Taurus,

Your sunday babes BTHn (buay tahan, to power of infinity). Just wondering if they come with boob jobs.. or for you to find out??:p

One distinctive feature thai puyings though -no need for nose job..

pomrakthai
24-04-2006, 02:11 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/sw10.jpg

Walaueh,

Beh Tahan liao....this is definitely my taste! I fall for such "boob-y traps" leh....:rolleyes:

Prolink
24-04-2006, 02:17 PM
tv ...GOT LIKE THAT ONE?

Walaueh,

Beh Tahan liao....this is definitely my taste! I fall for such "boob-y traps" leh....:rolleyes:

taurus75
24-04-2006, 05:38 PM
saw this post by cyberliberal...and find it quite up to date.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1452717&postcount=32

taurus75
24-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Bro taurus,

Wah!! The realisation of that wish is one damn happy occasion, liao. But hoh, bery hard to get all the Realm brudders to get simultaneous Home Minister's visas....kekekeke.

However, if I'm not mistaken, your Bday and TSH's Bday is quite near to each others, rite?? Then, instead of going to Hatyai, better come KL. We're intending to hold a big, big ORGY party at one of the hotel suites. However, you are welcomed to bring down any puyings that you want. Sshhh....better chat in Realm on this plan. ;)

wau lau...Orgy huh?? i dun think i got chance to fark anyone when there are TSH, YSH, SSH, SSH, MSH...etc around... not forgetting Dekuip(GTM) and TD(CBM)....

taurus75
24-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Bro Taurus,

Your sunday babes BTHn (buay tahan, to power of infinity). Just wondering if they come with boob jobs.. or for you to find out??:p

One distinctive feature thai puyings though -no need for nose job..

if i go and find out..i will be hiding one corner enjoying those twin peaks liao...
glad to see so many brudders enjoying the pics...

:mad: how come ciblover never say anything about my posted pics?? dun like ah?

DeKuip
24-04-2006, 05:44 PM
:mad: how come ciblover never say anything about my posted pics?? dun like ah?

Nowadays bro YSH likes Chintana 33 standard... that's why he never say anything abt ur nice pics loh.

taurus75
24-04-2006, 06:16 PM
Nowadays bro YSH likes Chintana 33 standard... that's why he never say anything abt ur nice pics loh.

no wonder la...nbzzz..
but to me..King Of Cintana will be always be my Dailo, stiffneck!

taurus75
24-04-2006, 06:30 PM
Thai elections pose new questionsSUTIN WANNABOVORN
Associated Press
SONGKHLA, Thailand - Thailand's ruling party may be blocked from forming a new government after weekend elections failed to fill several seats in Parliament, deepening the country's political crisis, preliminary results showed Monday.

The Election Commission said it was meeting to decide whether to call a third round of parliamentary elections, admitting it was unsure how to handle polls that have propelled the country into uncharted constitutional territory.

Boycotts, ballot destruction and some violence punctuated voting Sunday in 40 constituencies where seats were left vacant in earlier polling for the lower house of Parliament, which cannot convene unless all seats are filled.

The rerun was triggered by an opposition boycott of April 2 elections and a constitutional requirement that any unopposed candidate must garner at least 20 percent of the votes in order to win.

Preliminary results showed that in at least 13 constituencies candidates of the ruling Thai Rak Thai party who ran unopposed failed to meet the minimum requirement, the Election Commission said, after 80 percent of the vote was counted.

Election officials say there is no textbook solution to the problem, which could send Thailand into a period with no solid leadership.

If the Election Commission decides to hold another round of voting, it would delay the formation of a new government and lead the nation into an unprecedented postelection quandary.

The law stipulates that Parliament should convene within 30 days of an election to form a new government, but also that it cannot do so unless all 500 seats of the lower house are filled.

A Constitutional Court ruling would be needed on whether the lower house can convene if all 500 seats are not filled. Another possibility is for King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the constitutional monarch, to appoint an interim government pending fresh elections.

"We do not know yet what to do," said Ekachai Warrunprapa, secretary-general of the Election Commission. He said the commission was weighing whether to pronounce the election completed despite the empty seats and let the Parliament decide how to continue. "Or, we might organize a re-election to make sure there are winners for the 500 seats."

"But chances of getting 500 seats are slim," he added.

The polling was concentrated in southern Thailand, a center of opposition to former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra - who handed over power to a caretaker leader earlier this month - and the scene of a bloody Muslim insurgency.

Thaksin has been accused of corruption, abuse of power and mishandling the insurgency. Following mass street protests in Bangkok and elsewhere, Thaksin announced that he was taking "a break" from politics, but critics say he plans a comeback.

Before Sunday's voting began, unidentified gunmen shot and killed the driver of a district official and wounded a woman in Narathiwat province, the government Thai News Agency said.

In separate Senate elections last Wednesday, two police officers and an election volunteer were killed and 22 others were wounded in attacks by militants in the south, where an Islamic insurgency has left at least 1,300 people dead in three Muslim-majority provinces in the last two years.

All three main opposition parties boycotted the April 2 lower-house elections, accusing Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai party of unfairly controlling the political process. That resulted in 40 of 500 seats remaining vacant.

Opponents of Thaksin called on voters to choose the "no vote," or abstention, option on their ballot or destroy their ballots, in the both the April 2 polling and Sunday's follow-up vote.

On Friday, following complaints from the opposition Democrat Party, the Supreme Court voted to nullify 42 candidates from small, obscure parties, forcing Thai Rak Thai candidates to run unopposed in 18 southern constituencies and one in central Thailand.

The Democrats claimed Thai Rak Thai had paid the candidates to run so they could skirt the law requiring them to win 20 percent of the eligible votes.

taurus75
24-04-2006, 06:33 PM
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.6591 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.6591 THB 1 THB = 0.0422670 SGD

taurus75
24-04-2006, 06:36 PM
May

National Labor Day (May 1)
Coronation Day (May 5)
The Royal Ploughing Ceremony (May 8)
Visakha Puja Day (May 15)

July

Asalha Bhucha Day (July 13)
Khao Phansa Day (July 14)
HRH The Crown Prince's Birthday (July 28)

gremio82
24-04-2006, 07:47 PM
May

Visakha Puja Day (May 15)

July

Sorry Bro, wat is Visakha Puja Day (is it our Vesak Day) and will it have any effect on the price of hotel and gal booking? :confused: :D

TD0620G
25-04-2006, 04:29 AM
Any holiday will be a reason for nearby visitors to visit Hadyai :) So it doesn't have to be one that we celebrate. If there is a 3 day holiday when Liverpool wins FA CUP I also assume those who frequent Hadyai will take an opportunity to visit. So the holidays is a reminder for those to do not like to have a big crowd during their vacation.

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Sorry Bro, wat is Visakha Puja Day (is it our Vesak Day) and will it have any effect on the price of hotel and gal booking? :confused: :D

if u ask me...i think common sense is most of the gals(WL) , devoted ones will go pray pray.
As for price of hotel, i dun think will increase.
Vesak is on 12th May..some will celebrate earlier or later. It also depends on how buddhist in different countries wants to call it. but all i know during that period ..Buddha attained Enlightenment..Birth...Dharma..etc.
Hope this 'enlighten' you too.

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Any holiday will be a reason for nearby visitors to visit Hadyai :) So it doesn't have to be one that we celebrate. If there is a 3 day holiday when Liverpool wins FA CUP I also assume those who frequent Hadyai will take an opportunity to visit. So the holidays is a reminder for those to do not like to have a big crowd during their vacation.

LEI KE HAI..for liverpool to beat my fav Chelsea. now i have to support the Hammers now...but i think ah very difficult...unless Gerard injured lah...cisse again forget how to shoot lah...carragher dreaming at the back lah...Benitez suffered heart attack lah(similar to Houllier lah)...

but hor...Isnt a buddhist day means 'No Bonking' kekekeek?

taurus75
25-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Security officer killed as Thailand's restive south votes
**(Not to worry..Hatyai is still safe to visit.)

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/phpPYc9eh.jpg
NARATHIWAT, Thailand : Two people including a paramilitary officer were shot dead in Thailand's restive south in attacks that police said were aimed at derailing key by-elections on Sunday.

Paramilitary officer Royalee Yaena, 43, was killed in a drive-by shooting by suspected Islamic militants early Sunday in Narathiwat, one of three Muslim-majority provinces where more than 1,200 people have been killed in two years of unrest.

His wife Nasima was seriously injured in the attack and taken to the provincial hospital.

"Though the killing was not near a polling station, it's clear that militants are trying to cause trouble during the by-elections," said police Colonel Manoj Anandrittikul.

In neighbouring Yala province, a 27-year-old Muslim man was killed after Islamic militants opened fire on his shop, police said.

Late Saturday, a policeman was seriously injured in Yala after militants attacked a school that had been used as a polling station in the snap polls.

A bomb exploded at the school shortly after the provincial governor paid a visit to pledge that security forces would prevent attacks.

A second bomb exploded about 30 minutes later when police arrived to investigate. Senior Sergeant Major Somai Rittitham, 45, was shot in the head as he investigated the scene.

The attacks came after militants staged a string of attacks during Senate elections on Wednesday, killing two policemen and one election worker, and injuring 22 others.

By-elections are being conducted in 40 constituencies nationwide, mainly in southern Thailand.

The by-elections are crucial to pulling Thailand out of a months-long political crisis.

Parliament cannot convene to name a new prime minister until all 500 seats are filled.

But 40 seats were left empty after an opposition boycott and weeks of protests undermined the April 2 vote.

Thailand's premier Thaksin Shinawatra stunned the nation two days after the vote by announcing that he would not take up the post of prime minister in the new government, although he remains an MP and leader of his party.

Additional security forces have been deployed at polling stations in the three Muslim-majority provinces along the southern border with Malaysia. - AFP/ch

CibLover
25-04-2006, 09:56 AM
how come ciblover never say anything about my posted pics?? dun like ah?

Bro Taurus,

Not that I don't comment, it's just that after seeing your pictures, my hand is really "tired" leh!!?? :rolleyes: kekekeke.

Everyone also say buay tahan, how can I tahan?? Nose bleeding, hand wanking, liao...hehehe.

As for Cintana, can just say Lei Ke Hai to bro Dekuip!! Next time have to meet dailo, bro Stiffneck. As claimed, wanna meet the Cintana King, mah. Ask him to bestow bro Dekuip the hand of number 33 for marriage!! :p

shiok1968
25-04-2006, 10:04 AM
LEI KE HAI..for liverpool to beat my fav Chelsea. now i have to support the Hammers now...but i think ah very difficult...unless Gerard injured lah...cisse again forget how to shoot lah...carragher dreaming at the back lah...Benitez suffered heart attack lah(similar to Houllier lah)...Wah!!! My favourite team and you say until like this. Luckily I love you as a bro and also bcos you keep posting those nose bleed photos. After seeing those boobs, other kind of boobs (opps... I mean balls) also forget.:p

pomrakthai
25-04-2006, 10:04 AM
LEI KE HAI..for liverpool to beat my fav Chelsea. now i have to support the Hammers now...but i think ah very difficult...unless Gerard injured lah...cisse again forget how to shoot lah...carragher dreaming at the back lah...Benitez suffered heart attack lah(similar to Houllier lah)...

but hor...Isnt a buddhist day means 'No Bonking' kekekeek?

Hehehe..Bro Taurus75,

For once I dun share some common interest with you [maybe Thai puyings..ya!] but I am a staunch supporter of Liverpool! But you are right...that Cisse can forget to shoot! He even forgot to touch the ball when it was passed to him and allowing the ball to pass thru to Morientes and back to Fowler [Chicken seller??] to score against Blackburn! Can't predict now as any team can do wonders...one match they can beat the top teams and in another match they cannot beat minnows [MU drew with Sunderland]:eek:

BTW out topic...GOMEN NASAI ...kortot mak khrap

shiok1968
25-04-2006, 10:09 AM
As for Cintana, can just say Lei Ke Hai to bro Dekuip!! Next time have to meet dailo, bro Stiffneck. As claimed, wanna meet the Cintana King, mah. Ask him to bestow bro Dekuip the hand of number 33 for marriage!! :pYeah!!!! Good idea. Like that got another reason to go back to Hatyai bcos good bro getting married. For this sacrifice, I willing to open 5 tables for the happy couple. Any other sponsors?:rolleyes:

TD0620G
25-04-2006, 11:11 AM
I sponsor 1 carton of Singha beer!

aroymakmak
25-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi bros,

Just back from hatyai and i like to recomend few places with nice food, sorry if u already known it.

First two within walking distance from NEO Hotel.

1. Beef Yong Tau Foo Noodle - the road just behind Neo Hotel. ie if u are facing Ah Boon Stall, the road on yr left. The shop (from morning to noon) is just about 50m from the roundabout. No names but very easy to find, i find it real delicious and quite diff from the rest beef noodle.

2. Issan Food - if u are facing Ah Boon Stall, the same row of shop at the RIGHT side. It is just NEXT to the famous dim sum shop, the one which always crowded. Beside the usual kao neo, som tam, must try the MOO YAN, very tasty & diff. (open lunch & dinner)

3. Dim Sum at Tongsau. if u are facing the tongsau wet market, it is at the further right shop and before the traffic light. There is only one dim sum shop around that area, u wont miss it. Besides the usual dim sum, like to recommend its varities of noodles, fish noodle, coconut shoot noodle etc, very diff, must try.

For shop no 2&3, seem that many famous ppl also patron there. Give it a try if u want to try something diff & nice.

Cheers.

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2006, 12:00 PM
I sponsor 1 carton of Singha beer!

I sponsor 2 katoeys for Bro DeKuip to tarma and for him to celebrate the end of his bachelorship :D

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Sorry Bro, wat is Visakha Puja Day (is it our Vesak Day) and will it have any effect on the price of hotel and gal booking?

if u ask me...i think common sense is most of the gals(WL) , devoted ones will go pray pray.
Vesak is on 12th May..some will celebrate earlier or later. It also depends on how buddhist in different countries wants to call it. but all i know during that period ..

Since the gals (WLs) go to pray,pray I don't think we should go there to play,play during Visakha Puja Day. Must respect their religious beliefs mah

pomrakthai
25-04-2006, 12:30 PM
I sponsor 2 katoeys for Bro DeKuip to tarma and for him to celebrate the end of his bachelorship :D

Bro KTL, I would have thought that you would sponsor the famous HDY Tigress or 2 tigresses for Bro DK to tarma! Good training for his "stag night" [normally a Thai bachelor man will pay a WL, will be called "kon khru", during the stag night to coach him on how to perform..sort of a competency training].

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Bro KTL, I would have thought that you would sponsor the famous HDY Tigress or 2 tigresses for Bro DK to tarma! Good training for his "stag night" [normally a Thai bachelor man will pay a WL, will be called "kon khru", during the stag night to coach him on how to perform..sort of a competency training].

Sorry, I have to be selfish ................... The Hatyai Tigress is 'reserved' solely for me :D

The katoeys can 'teach' Bro DeKuip how to 'perform' on the Wedding Night

pomrakthai
25-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Sorry, I have to be selfish ................... The Hatyai Tigress is 'reserved' solely for me :D

The katoeys can 'teach' Bro DeKuip how to 'perform' on the Wedding Night
Ya front and back

KatoeyLover69
25-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Ya front and back

Also, the top hole and the bottom hole ! :p

DeKuip
25-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I was too busy kau lui's in other thread... ut lucky got saw all the msg u guys posted here...

I got nothing to say except 1 thing:

If anyone of u... bros KTL, PRT, CBM, Taurus, Shiok or YSH willing to screw cintana 33 i will spend u.

But i still think cintana 33 is YSH's secret lover. kekeke...

Prolink
25-04-2006, 02:57 PM
post a pic of her la...then we all know who she ma
I was too busy kau lui's in other thread... ut lucky got saw all the msg u guys posted here...

I got nothing to say except 1 thing:

If anyone of u... bros KTL, PRT, CBM, Taurus, Shiok or YSH willing to screw cintana 33 i will spend u.

But i still think cintana 33 is YSH's secret lover. kekeke...

pomrakthai
25-04-2006, 03:02 PM
post a pic of her la...then we all know who she ma

Cintana?? who??

Yaloh, not good in imagination one! post her pic and then we shall consider taking up the offer.

DeKuip
25-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Sorry bros,

Only bro CibLover has her pictures... some pic are naked somemore. I will try to ask bro CibLover to release her pic for public viewing... must say it will be hard for bro CibLover to do so... coz it's abt his tirak u know? :p

CibLover
25-04-2006, 06:28 PM
...Only bro CibLover has her pictures... ... coz it's abt his tirak u know? :p

Err....hurhurhur...can ask other realm brothers who always take pictures, lah!! GTM has all the pictures. Tirak? Me never play tirak, tirak one. Everybody knows who is the Grand Tirak Master. But this trip really dissapointed with your performance, loh. Just because of the Cintana girl, you're willing to let go of all the other tiraks. Must be real love for you, hoh?? Congratulations!! Brothers, get ur ang pows ready...GTM's wedding to his tirak finally!!

gremio82
25-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Vesak is on 12th May..some will celebrate earlier or later. It also depends on how buddhist in different countries wants to call it. but all i know during that period ..Buddha attained Enlightenment..Birth...Dharma..etc.
Hope this 'enlighten' you too.

Thanks for the answer:) .... Hope it will not be a sin as i going there on the 12th due to the fact that i am looking for friend(s)...:p

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Bro Taurus,

Not that I don't comment, it's just that after seeing your pictures, my hand is really "tired" leh!!?? :rolleyes: kekekeke.

Everyone also say buay tahan, how can I tahan?? Nose bleeding, hand wanking, liao...hehehe.

As for Cintana, can just say Lei Ke Hai to bro Dekuip!! Next time have to meet dailo, bro Stiffneck. As claimed, wanna meet the Cintana King, mah. Ask him to bestow bro Dekuip the hand of number 33 for marriage!! :p

thats a difference between my 2 Dailos...stiffneck and Dekuip.

Dekuip : u can know who he farked before..and who he likes...
Stiffneck : calculate who he farked?? let just count who he DIDnt fark??!! kekeke!

think i am gonna "LEI KE HAI" from both of them liao....

Both my Dailos steam oredi....what the fark can a Sailo do?? hur hur hur

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Wah!!! My favourite team and you say until like this. Luckily I love you as a bro and also bcos you keep posting those nose bleed photos. After seeing those boobs, other kind of boobs (opps... I mean balls) also forget.:p

so can i keep on posting pics....at the same time i 'hantam' liver pooh....
or should i now post all 26 pics of Chelski players....?? kekeke

ok la ok la... i will now grow to love liverpool lor...since we are Realm Bros..
but hor can i start support them a bit when they go Division 1 bo?? hur hur hur....

stiffneck
25-04-2006, 08:20 PM

Stiffneck : calculate who he farked?? let just count who he DIDnt fark??!! kekeke!

think i am gonna "LEI KE HAI" from both of them liao....

Both my Dailos steam oredi....what the fark can a Sailo do?? hur hur hur

Bo pian liao!

LEI KE HAI!!!!!!!!

I keep quite and you have bring me into it!!!One more thing.......

NBSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Hehehe..Bro Taurus75,

For once I dun share some common interest with you [maybe Thai puyings..ya!] but I am a staunch supporter of Liverpool! But you are right...that Cisse can forget to shoot! He even forgot to touch the ball when it was passed to him and allowing the ball to pass thru to Morientes and back to Fowler [Chicken seller??] to score against Blackburn! Can't predict now as any team can do wonders...one match they can beat the top teams and in another match they cannot beat minnows [MU drew with Sunderland]:eek:

BTW out topic...GOMEN NASAI ...kortot mak khrap

wau lau..even pom is here liao...ok lar..i like liverpool too...
but hor think Benitez really stooopid not to buy owen back...instead he went to buy back Fowl-Ler...wau lau... then he bought Moreintes and cisse..and more strikers...all ccannot score one...then joke of the season he bought Crouch-ing tiger....!!! let's hope Benitoz brings in better players next time.

think any topic can discuss here...coz balls and boobs conclide...just dun quarrel lah...!
Kho tuk mak mak....

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Hi bros,

Just back from hatyai and i like to recomend few places with nice food, sorry if u already known it.
Cheers.

A great piece of info there..brudder..kumsia kumsia!!

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:31 PM

ooi...dun like that say my Dailo hor...if not i 'sponsor' you go see Dentist again...
* kidding la*

taurus75
25-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Bo pian liao!

LEI KE HAI!!!!!!!!

I keep quite and you have bring me into it!!!One more thing.......

NBSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

i oredi see it coming liao...now awaiting Dekuip...

kekekeke

MrDevil
26-04-2006, 05:57 AM
Found a map patch for Hatyai City to be used with Google Earth. It is pretty complete showing all the streets, buildings and places of interest. Surely its way better than static map as you could zoom in, measure distance, etc.. but of course, you will need to access it via a PC or notebook.

You could install it as follows

1. For those with Google Earth Pro installed or can download from http://earth.google.com/

2. Download the map patch for Hatyai City from http://www.thaiware.com/main/download.php?id=7236&mirror=0. Unrar it and place together into Google Earth Directory. Doube Click the file to open the map via Google Map.

You could preview the images below

http://i3.tinypic.com/whh8y8.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/whhagn.jpg

stiffneck
26-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Found a map patch for Hatyai City to be used with Google Earth.

Good work!!!Thanks for shareing!!!!:D

taurus75
26-04-2006, 08:46 AM
Found a map patch for Hatyai City to be used with Google Earth. It is pretty complete showing all the streets, buildings and places of interest. Surely its way better than static map as you could zoom in, measure distance, etc.. but of course, you will need to access it via a PC or [/IMG]

wow...beri high tech!! kumsia Devil...thanx for sharing this !!

taurus75
26-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Thai king refuses to appoint new PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/king.jpg
Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej

BANGKOK : Thailand's widely respected king Tuesday rejected the opposition's calls to appoint a new prime minister to end the country's long-running political crisis while branding recent elections undemocratic.

In his first public remarks on the issue, King Bhumibol Adulyadej rebuffed opposition calls that he intervene after mass protests forced Thaksin Shinawatra to announce he would not take the top post in a new government.

But he also said that recent elections were undemocratic after an opposition boycott left Thaksin's party largely unopposed in many districts.

"Having only a single candidate from one party running in an election is not internationally accepted. It's not correct and it's not democracy," the influential monarch said in rare televised remarks.

The broadcast of the king's remarks was a recording of his address to a group of senior judges at his palace earlier Tuesday.

He said the courts, and not the king, should deliberate to find a way to ensure parliament can open, despite concerns that all 500 seats may not be filled.

"The country cannot go forward if we do not comply with the law. If parliament lacks a quorum of 500 and cannot convene, you will have to study this point. You cannot ask the king to be the decisionmaker," he said.

"It would lead to more chaos if there is no parliament and then we could not proceed with democratic rule," he added.

Both opposition politicians and leaders of the anti-Thaksin protests have called for the king to name a new prime minister.

But he said the constitution "does not allow the king to do whatever he wants".

"I have always done everything in line with the constitution. So there can be no royally appointed prime minister," he said.

"When a crisis happens, you cannot shift the responsibility to the king. The king does not have that duty," he said.

"I have ruled under many constitutions and worked many decades, and now people ask me to act according to my own discretion," he said. "I cannot do it."

He also urged the judges from the Supreme Administrative Court to quickly take up their deliberations and find a solution.

"It should be done immediately," he said.

Thailand's king is the world's longest-reigning monarch and celebrates his 60th year on the throne in June. Although he has few legal powers, he wields enormous influence over Thai society.

He met with Thaksin just hours before the prime minister announced he was stepping aside on April 4, even though his party had won snap polls two days earlier.

Thailand fell into political turmoil after Thaksin's family sold its nearly 50 percent stake in Shin Corp, the telecom giant he founded, to Singapore investment company Temasek for 1.9 billion dollars in a tax-free deal. - AFP /dt

taurus75
26-04-2006, 08:59 AM
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.6971 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.6971 THB 1 THB = 0.0421993 SGD

pomrakthai
26-04-2006, 09:00 AM
wow...beri high tech!! kumsia Devil...thanx for sharing this !!

Good posting, bro Devil.

BTW, Google earth is not a real-time statelite map [otherwise the respective nations will sue them for spying] that is you cant log on and zoom onto your parking lot and observe your car being stolen when you are not around :eek:

It is fun zooming in! I could see my house's rooftop and the Astro dish!

pomrakthai
26-04-2006, 09:08 AM
wau lau..even pom is here liao...ok lar..i like liverpool too...
but hor think Benitez really stooopid not to buy owen back...instead he went to buy back Fowl-Ler...wau lau... then he bought Moreintes and cisse..and more strikers...all ccannot score one...then joke of the season he bought Crouch-ing tiger....!!! let's hope Benitoz brings in better players next time.

think any topic can discuss here...coz balls and boobs conclide...just dun quarrel lah...!
Kho tuk mak mak....

Oh, so nice to hear that you like Liverpool too! Benitez is basically non-English, so he had initially wanted the whole of the Spanish Armada to invade England! Fowler was on free transfer. Ya, I agree with you that Morientes and Cisse are both hopeless strikers [should it appropriate to call them strikers??] I think all the forwards should be replaced. Bring in Ronaldinho, maybe?? or Bambang Pramungkas [if not enough money, hehehe]

mai phen rai khrap

DeKuip
26-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Talk cocks lah all CheeByePool fanz... Arsenal is in the final of Champions League. :D kekeke...

PS: Bro PRT that Bambang Pramungkas u oso know arr??? I tot u only know thai puyings? :p

DeKuip
26-04-2006, 09:31 AM

The times i kena fark by gers wont count kah?

I do agree what u said abt bro Stiffneck... kekeke. And i am glad for bro YSH oso with his secret lover Cintana 33... congraz to bro CibLover :p

yinyang
26-04-2006, 09:31 AM
At risk of kena by bros here who "stroke" each other on Anfield/Stamford Bridge....

PRT, got odds if West Ham edges out your Pool in FA final? Like 2 puyings for 1 heh55... Taurus, biggest irony if red devils give your blues satisfaction Sat for title... shot themselves in foot with minnows Sund. If devils can win Sat, I confirm order 1 of your highly prized sanuk babes.. heh5:p

Sorry bros, for sextracted, sextracking :p

pomrakthai
26-04-2006, 09:42 AM
Talk cocoks lah all CheeByePool fanz... Arsenal is in the final of Champions League. kekeke...

PS: Bro PRT that Bambang Pramungkas u oso know arr??? I tot u only know thai puyings?

Arsenal will be like Liverpool during the last season, winning the Champions league but placed fourth in the English Premiership :eek: Defending champion cannot qualify kah?

Arsenal didnt play well this morning..it had arse-luck [pardon my pun]...maybe it will be like Liverpool's win that was to be depended upon the goalie! It should be Arsenal Goalie 1 - Vallareal 0

Bambang is the only player that plays soccer in the Malaysian Premiership, the rest [especially Selangor and MPPJ players just chase after Bambang for a touch of the ball like dogs chasing after a bitch] Liverpool's High School soccer team can beat Selangor team flat!

pomrakthai
26-04-2006, 09:46 AM
At risk of kena by bros here who "stroke" each other on Anfield/Stamford Bridge....

PRT, got odds if West Ham edges out your Pool in FA final? Like 2 puyings for 1 heh55... Taurus, biggest irony if red devils give your blues satisfaction Sat for title... shot themselves in foot with minnows Sund. If devils can win Sat, I confirm order 1 of your highly prized sanuk babes.. heh5:p

Ya, I still remember that bro Yinyang is a stauch MU fan! Today they have a pre-final meet up....maybe Liverpool will get hammered! I kind of dun like Liverpool winning games with 1 goal margins..their strikers are shooting blanks

CibLover
26-04-2006, 09:48 AM
..And i am glad for bro YSH oso with his secret lover Cintana 33...

Bro,

Me of course have to go secret, lah. You already announce the Cintana 33 to be your ONE & ONLY tirak!! Even willing to let go all the others, can actually see how much you loved her now. That day, you were so happy strolling hand-in-hand with her at the market buying lingeries for her. All of the brothers there look at you also feel happy for you. (actually teary-eyed) cause we know you've found your life partner. As for me, can only wish you all the best and look from afar. Me CANNOT go for a brother's tirak, one. Biggest sin!! Must go pray-pray.

CibLover
26-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Ya, I still remember that bro Yinyang is a stauch MU fan! ...

I have found a good friend, liao!!! Bro yinyang!!
What to do...we sit aside and listen to Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fight it out first, loh. At least they each have something to win. However, dun worry. We're in transition stage. Sighhh.... Still blame that farking Peter Kenyon for not signing Ronaldinho for us. Chebye run-dog...run to Chelski.

yinyang
26-04-2006, 11:35 AM
I have found a good friend, liao!!! ..in transition stage. .. blame that farking Peter Kenyon for not signing Ronaldinho for us..run-dog...run to Chelski.

Hope Taurus excuse our sex-tracking... Alamak, I (unconciously) laughed aloud at your swearing at PK's (what a turncoat) miss of wonder "toothie" Ronaldinho that my colleague thought I was being funny.. We only need to beef up our midfield (perhaps KTL can move from the rear!). With Scholey and Heinz beans back next season, and maybe "blue" Joe Cole... will be force to be reckoned with. Maybe you and I can be volunteer to retrieve ball(s) at Old Trafford..:p

pomrakthai
26-04-2006, 11:39 AM
Hope Taurus excuse our sex-tracking... Alamak, I (unconciously) laughed aloud at your swearing at PK's (what a turncoat) miss of wonder "toothie" Ronaldinho that my colleague thought I was being funny.. We only need to beef up our midfield (perhaps KTL can move from the rear!). With Scholey and Heinz beans back next season, and maybe "blue" Joe Cole... will be force to be reckoned with. Maybe you and I can be volunteer to retrieve ball(s) at Old Trafford..:p

ya, bro yinyang, we are side tracking now [not backside tracking]...from Cintana to Cantona and maybe next to Cintan mee!

You never walk alone!

yinyang
26-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Bro CiBL,
Pssst.. did you know that TV's a closet red devil in disguise?

Btw, any KL bros know if that MU bar next to Eastin hotel still exists? Was there 2-3 years back, great atmosphere.. old foggies + their kids turn up in MU jerseys chop front seat/table, even boss.. Got free beer round on house if MU win. Pity I forgot to celebrate with rubdown at Eastin HC.. Sigh Devils bar SG not quite same (after fantas start up eons ago).

Was at Manchester 2 world cups ago, went to local rubdown joint after England lost. Knn, place cannot compare with local HCs. Tacky rooms, sheets not clean. Angmoh smells (boh chan chui). Smothered me with plenty oil (no lotion choice) and straight to fj on high hospital bed. Default porn telly did not do anything for me. Peng mak2:mad:

Better scoot or else Taurus (or Sammyboy) gets uptight...:p

taurus75
26-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Talk cocks lah all CheeByePool fanz... Arsenal is in the final of Champions League. :D kekeke...

PS: Bro PRT that Bambang Pramungkas u oso know arr??? I tot u only know thai puyings? :p

nbzz....u sounds like Arse-ne Wenger! wait till ronaldinho crushed them with 'no look pass' and score with his buck teeth...

taurus75
26-04-2006, 12:35 PM

yeah yeah..sat match very important....! but i think my chelski will rise to the occasion... think Rooooney will perform very well.
but not forget our Lampard will shoot like hell...

taurus75
26-04-2006, 12:41 PM
I have found a good friend, liao!!! Bro yinyang!!
What to do...we sit aside and listen to Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fight it out first, loh. At least they each have something to win. However, dun worry. We're in transition stage. Sighhh.... Still blame that farking Peter Kenyon for not signing Ronaldinho for us. Chebye run-dog...run to Chelski.

i personally think that the best decision is Rooney! think Alexo made a good choice of signing him...

but hor..we talk soccer ok...no arguments hor...!

taurus75
26-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Bro CiBL,
Pssst.. did you know that TV's a closet red devil in disguise?

Btw, any KL bros know if that MU bar next to Eastin hotel still exists? Was there 2-3 years back, great atmosphere.. old foggies + their kids turn up in MU jerseys chop front seat/table, even boss.. Got free beer round on house if MU win. Pity I forgot to celebrate with rubdown at Eastin HC.. Sigh Devils bar SG not quite same (after fantas start up eons ago).

Was at Manchester 2 world cups ago, went to local rubdown joint after England lost. Knn, place cannot compare with local HCs. Tacky rooms, sheets not clean. Angmoh smells (boh chan chui). Smothered me with plenty oil (no lotion choice) and straight to fj on high hospital bed. Default porn telly did not do anything for me. Peng mak2:mad:

Better scoot or else Taurus (or Sammyboy) gets uptight...:p

aiya..nvm la...!
just talk anything...there's even a thread" DO YOU BONK WHEN YR FAV SOCCER TEAM WIN??"

i okies with anything one..as long we dun quarrel lar...
Balls and Boobs collides....kekeke