PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62

Iruga87
15-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Can I ask if there any place that offer nuru over there?

spotter542
19-04-2019, 01:20 AM
Paging for Hatyai old timer TeeVee , are you still around ?

irbaboon
21-04-2019, 06:25 AM
Bo Kang eh... no response. whatever happen to sbf...

irbaboon
22-04-2019, 10:23 AM
no one in hatyai?...... :(:(

amist
23-04-2019, 07:08 PM
no one in hatyai?...... :(:(

wait for me next month lah, 4th May..haha

Alwaysfatguy
25-04-2019, 08:16 PM
Just for info

Photos below from my past visit this year Jan, from a hotel receptionist. Too bad that she updated me when my pockets were empty.
Happy hunting. There are still gems in Hatyai.

Alwaysfatguy
25-04-2019, 08:19 PM
Just for info

Photos below from my past visit this year Jan, from a hotel receptionist. Too bad that she updated me when my pockets were empty.
Happy hunting. There are still gems in Hatyai.

Mostly ST 1500-2000baht, not sure about LT
Good luck to all vultures. 😁

faithful
26-04-2019, 01:45 PM
Mostly ST 1500-2000baht, not sure about LT

Wow, some of these photos make my nose bleed. Bro, can PM me the way to contact? Thanks in advance.

amist
26-04-2019, 05:53 PM
[QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18617685]Mostly ST 1500-2000baht, not sure about LT

True that many Gems to be discovered in Hatyai BUT not so many pretty leh :p mostly in Dannok now, so sad

Alwaysfatguy
26-04-2019, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18617685]Mostly ST 1500-2000baht, not sure about LT

True that many Gems to be discovered in Hatyai BUT not so many pretty leh :p mostly in Dannok now, so sad

Pretty with thick makeup and the attitude @ Dannok? Not me.
I rather choose those with great chemistry.
Last year, chio a syt age 24 Thai/Myanmar, can speak fair mandarin, great gfe, 2500bath LT
@ yaya karaoke.
Someone did share the location few post ago. Went there around 11am, easily more than 30 girls to choose from.

Another area of similar farm will be nearby Chok Dee dimsum 1km away opposite road. I forgot the actual location but i do remember the surrounding got at least 4-6 farms.

Good luck vultures

amist
27-04-2019, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=amist;18620969]

Pretty with thick makeup and the attitude @ Dannok? Not me.
I rather choose those with great chemistry.
Last year, chio a syt age 24 Thai/Myanmar, can speak fair mandarin, great gfe, 2500bath LT
@ yaya karaoke.
Someone did share the location few post ago. Went there around 11am, easily more than 30 girls to choose from.

Another area of similar farm will be nearby Chok Dee dimsum 1km away opposite road. I forgot the actual location but i do remember the surrounding got at least 4-6 farms.

Good luck vultures

Haha yaya karaoke, mostly Myanmar young girls :) missing Hatyai liao...haiz, lets go bro

EmolutionX
29-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Better don't come my friend. Just visited the yaya. 20 girls max.

irbaboon
10-05-2019, 06:39 AM
LaiLai going hatyai soon at danok now.
Any brudder there wanna drink?

Samous
08-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Going to Hatyai with a bro on July 18-21. Anyone would like to meet up for a drink? First time visiting there but not first time to Thailand.

GrandS
09-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Bros,

Havent been to Hatyai for more than 10 years. Would appreciate if bros here provide some info;

1 New or newly renovated hotel within the vicinity of Lee garden, if still the same name lol.

2 motosai cost per ride within the city.

3 Driving in to hatyai. I used to do that, not sure what the procedure now. Used to buy insurance at a counter just after the immigration. Still the same?

Thank you in advance

ghafarbaba
04-07-2019, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18621060]

Haha yaya karaoke, mostly Myanmar young girls :) missing Hatyai liao...haiz, lets go bro

How are the Myanmar girls? Good service? Or are they more like the Lao girls, most who won't do bbbj?

Zamri
07-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Bros,

Havent been to Hatyai for more than 10 years. Would appreciate if bros here provide some info;

1 New or newly renovated hotel within the vicinity of Lee garden, if still the same name lol.

2 motosai cost per ride within the city.

3 Driving in to hatyai. I used to do that, not sure what the procedure now. Used to buy insurance at a counter just after the immigration. Still the same?

Thank you in advance

How was your trip?
Any updates or FRs to share?

hayhay
15-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Hatyai here I come

KnuckleDuster
16-07-2019, 09:23 PM
Hatyai here I come

Too high class for u as u can only pay for maids . Lau la let’s go jb and I show u what is real fun. Bo ji ah?

hayhay
17-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Too high class for u as u can only pay for maids . Lau la let’s go jb and I show u what is real fun. Bo ji ah?

U have money go until jb only hahahah, stupid dog bark hahahaha

hayhay
17-07-2019, 01:51 PM
go Hatyai liao can post some FRs and share experiences. :D

Have many girl just know the place KT, so many at disco they will come and drink with you if u offer them and than part 2 at room

KnuckleDuster
18-07-2019, 07:18 PM
Have many girl just know the place KT, so many at disco they will come and drink with you if u offer them and than part 2 at room

Lampa la . U can only jio maid and pay them only. Even the pros can’t service u as u look like a pig

hayhay
18-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Lampa la . U can only jio maid and pay them only. Even the pros can’t service u as u look like a pig

U go hatyai before or have u go overseas before? Come I pay ur ticket to hatyai hahahaha penniless dog hahahaha

Use ur clone lah

Bark dog

spotter542
20-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Will be heading to Sin City again in August.
Had a great time during May / June.
Stayed at Regency Hotel.
Went for prostate massage at Level 7 , Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel.
Normal massage for 2 hours 360 baht , prostate massage 300 baht , tips 200 baht.
Brekkie at Ah Ma dim sum around 700 baht for 4.
Mookata buffet dinner at Rim Rua @ 339 baht each.
The usual temple run to Wat Ko Hong , Wat Khong Kaleab and of course Phra Phrom.
As for watering hole , went to Acoustic and Westside Saloon.

Smous
21-07-2019, 11:36 PM
FR on Hatyai visit 18-21 July

Stayed at Red Planet Hotel at a very affordable rate of $28-32 each night, guest friendly.

1st Day: Had Mookata dinner at Rim Rua as well. For the price of 339 Baht, the buffet was a steal with its myriad selection of food and fresh seafood. One tip: You can ask the staff to boil the crabs/shells for you as these can take quite long to grill. After dinner and some rest, went to explore the two soapie massage shops, fishbowl style: Atami Massage and Nice Lady Massage.

For Atami Massage, price ranged from 800/1000/1200 baht per hour. Ladies were less pretty and perhaps older in age (late 20s, early 30s). For Nice Lady Massage, price ranged from 1900 - 2500 baht for 90 mins. Ladies were younger and more attractive, perhaps in the early-mid 20s. Picked a 25-yo girl from Mae Sai, while my friend picked a girl from Chiang Mai in Atami Massage. My girl was fair, with the right-sized body and boobs, and nice light brown nipples. CBJ and SOPs. Experience was overall good and cheap. Didn't go to Nice Lady Massage as we were tired the first day and just wanted a cheap fuck so that bullets can be saved for the next 2 days.

After the massage, we took a walk to the farms at Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2, a small alley with about 4-6 houses at around 9-10pm (this place is empty in the day time). Girls were standing/sitting outside, and they were mostly young and pretty with hot bodies. Price is around 2500-3500 baht for overnight. Remember to tell the OKTs that you come along without motorsai so that they could charge you lower. I also understand that you could book these girls at your hotel for 1 shot, but did not ask what the price was.

2nd Day: Had Chok Dee Dim Sum for breakfast and went to Central Mall to watch Spider-Man. After that, went to explore another famous farm areas (Yaya Karoke) at Channiwate/Thung Sao area around 2pm but could not find where they were, even after many rounds of riding around. Went at 8pm again and still could not find where they were.

Decided to go back Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 and book one of the girls for overnight. Rate was 2500 baht/night (negotiated down from 3000 baht). Requested the girl to come to my room at 11pm and she was slightly early. Girl was from Issan (Ubon), 24-yo, with ferocious and wild desire for sex and good GFE/attitude. After the first round, we slept together until around 3-4am when she started coughing and said she felt bad to disturb my sleep. I told her it was okay, and she asked if it would be okay for her to go back home early so that she could take her medicine (I knew this was just one of those excuses). After some thoughts, I told her that I am fine if she left early (since I don't think it would be fun if she felt compelled to stay anyway). She was thankful and she started fondling me to see if I wanted another round. But I kindly rejected her advances as I was too sleepy and needed more time to recover from the first shot. Did not tip her as she left earlier.

I got the name card (with the contact number) from the farm I booked. For privacy sake, please message me if you want it.

3rd Day night: Went to explore the Grand Pink/Pink Lady Massage near Lee Gardens and were surprised to see so many older ladies (mid-late 30s, 40s) sitting in fishbowl style. Did not ask the price as we were not interested and left the place. Went back to Nice Lady Massage but the place was swarmed with some guys, and most girls were booked. Perhaps this was due to the weekend-effect, so be prepared to wait for the nicer ladies if you are there during the weekends. We closed our sex chapter at Hat Yai by re-visiting Atami Massage for another final round.

For your exploration: Did not visit Naruto near Merlin Grand Hotel (another Soapie), and the bars/clubs like The Dome and Kiss Channel as we did not have the feel for drinking/hanging flowers.

spotter542
22-07-2019, 01:48 AM

For Atami Massage, price ranged from 800/1000/1200 baht per hour. Ladies were less pretty and perhaps older in age (late 20s, early 30s). For Nice Lady Massage, price ranged from 1900 - 2500 baht for 90 mins. Ladies were younger and more attractive, perhaps in the early-mid 20s. Picked a 25-yo girl from Mae Sai, while my friend picked a girl from Chiang Mai in Atami Massage. My girl was fair, with the right-sized body and boobs, and nice light brown nipples. CBJ and SOPs. Experience was overall good and cheap. Didn't go to Nice Lady Massage as we were tired the first day and just wanted a cheap fuck so that bullets can be saved for the next 2 days.

After the massage, we took a walk to the farms at Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2, a small alley with about 4-6 houses at around 9-10pm (this place is empty in the day time). Girls were standing/sitting outside, and they were mostly young and pretty with hot bodies. Price is around 2500-3500 baht for overnight. Remember to tell the OKTs that you come along without motorsai so that they could charge you lower. I also understand that you could book these girls at your hotel for 1 shot, but did not ask what the price was.

2nd Day: Had Chok Dee Dim Sum for breakfast and went to Central Mall to watch Spider-Man. After that, went to explore another famous farm areas (Yaya Karoke) at Channiwate/Thung Sao area around 2pm but could not find where they were, even after many rounds of riding around. Went at 8pm again and still could not find where they were.

Decided to go back Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 and book one of the girls for overnight. Rate was 2500 baht/night (negotiated down from 3000 baht). Requested the girl to come to my room at 11pm and she was slightly early. Girl was from Issan (Ubon), 24-yo, with ferocious and wild desire for sex and good GFE/attitude. After the first round, we slept together until around 3-4am when she started coughing and said she felt bad to disturb my sleep. I told her it was okay, and she asked if it would be okay for her to go back home early so that she could take her medicine (I knew this was just one of those excuses). After some thoughts, I told her that I am fine if she left early (since I don't think it would be fun if she felt compelled to stay anyway). She was thankful and she started fondling me to see if I wanted another round. But I kindly rejected her advances as I was too sleepy and needed more time to recover from the first shot. Did not tip her as she left earlier.

I got the name card (with the contact number) from the farm I booked. For privacy sake, please message me if you want it.

Thanks for the detailed FR and the sharing spirit.
Gave some juicy green apples for you :D

Alwaysfatguy
22-07-2019, 02:58 PM

Stayed at Red Planet Hotel at a very affordable rate of $28-32 each night, guest friendly.

1st Day: Had Mookata dinner at Rim Rua as well. For the price of 339 Baht, the buffet was a steal with its myriad selection of food and fresh seafood. One tip: You can ask the staff to boil the crabs/shells for you as these can take quite long to grill. After dinner and some rest, went to explore the two soapie massage shops, fishbowl style: Atami Massage and Nice Lady Massage.

3rd Day night: Went to explore the Grand Pink/Pink Lady Massage near Lee Gardens and were surprised to see so many older ladies (mid-late 30s, 40s) sitting in fishbowl style. Did not ask the price as we were not interested and left the place. Went back to Nice Lady Massage but the place was swarmed with some guys, and most girls were booked. Perhaps this was due to the weekend-effect, so be prepared to wait for the nicer ladies if you are there during the weekends. We closed our sex chapter at Hat Yai by re-visiting Atami Massage for another final round.

For your exploration: Did not visit Naruto near Merlin Grand Hotel (another Soapie), and the bars/clubs like The Dome and Kiss Channel as we did not have the feel for drinking/hanging flowers.

Upped you for great FR

Smous
23-07-2019, 11:57 PM
I took the girls 1 shot it was 1000-1200 baht, i also tried overnight and the gal will make excused after 2-3hrs to leave so for me i can only cum 1 x in that time frame so more economical to take 1 shot pricing.

yaya kareoke i believe is closed anyone who knows better please correct me.

Thank you all guys. Yes, after my experience, I guess it was better to go for 1-shot on hindsight. I did a girl for overnight in Phnom Penh sometime back and it was the quite the same thing. Save the extra $ and go for 2 separate shots with separate ladies instead :)

jalanx2
27-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Newby on the way to Hatyai.
First time !!

jalanx2
28-07-2019, 01:05 PM
I took the girls 1 shot it was 1000-1200 baht, i also tried overnight and the gal will make excused after 2-3hrs to leave so for me i can only cum 1 x in that time frame so more economical to take 1 shot pricing.

Hi, I was there at Soi last night around 7pm...
It was all dark and not a single gal..
Better earlier cuz its weekend??

Thanks in advance for advise

jalanx2
28-07-2019, 01:08 PM
Newby on the way to Hatyai.
First time !!
First day in Hatyai ended up at Grand Pink 3F
Standard massage + prostate...

Nothing special, ladies were all above 30s...
350 for 2 hours
Was asked for 600!!! For prostate...
Couldn't be bothered to negotiate so hard so just
Stuck ar 500..

Where can I find authentic pingpong?

Thanks in advance!!

Anyone changing?

samsamgogo
01-08-2019, 05:08 AM
I may went Hatyai next weekend .
Will search for nice place to release .

spotter542
01-08-2019, 10:00 PM
I may went Hatyai next weekend .
Will search for nice place to release .

Just turn on WeChat.
Most can bargain de :)

Chok dee

Alwaysfatguy
01-08-2019, 11:27 PM

As brother Smous recommendations, today I've checked out the places and this are my findings

1) pink lady - don't bother. Thick makeup ladies and unaffordable prices.
2) Atami - better than pink lady, more choice. As price stated, it is the correct ones. Also do observe the shop opposite, got some nice FLs. Will check out this place next time

For location, easy to discover by Waze.
Thanks for the write-up by brother Smous

royalesex
06-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Guys where is the best place to have a good night of drinks and girls?

Been to dome and was wondering if there anywhere else worth going?

LeMans
09-08-2019, 02:04 AM
Just turn on WeChat.
Most can bargain de :)

Chok dee

when would u be able to lead again?:)

spotter542
09-08-2019, 02:20 AM
when would u be able to lead again?:)

Ooooeeeii :p
You know I semi-retired from the cheonging scene , you are a veteran in most SE Asian cuntry.
Please bring in the troops :D

LeMans
09-08-2019, 02:21 AM
Ooooeeeii :p
You know I semi-retired from the cheonging scene , you are a veteran in most SE Asian cuntry.
Please bring in the troops :D

planning to go danok , hadyai next month for a short getaway..

interested to be a commander??

LeMans
09-08-2019, 02:23 AM
now reading up to refresh my memories and the updates thats around..

hope fellow samsters will provide some insights to my this trip.

spotter542
09-08-2019, 02:53 AM
planning to go danok , hadyai next month for a short getaway..

interested to be a commander??

Will be heading there in another 10 days.
More of a pilgrimage :D
Hope you have a wonderful time at the border town :)

ghafarbaba
12-08-2019, 02:58 PM

Great report!

xen0n
22-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Guys where is the best place to have a good night of drinks and girls?

Been to dome and was wondering if there anywhere else worth going?

You might want to check out Kiss Mundeng (don't think I got the right spelling).

sc slayer
23-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Last trip to Hatyai was 10 years back. Checking up for updates here:D

motodiary
02-09-2019, 12:59 AM
You might want to check out Kiss Mundeng (don't think I got the right spelling).

you should mean Kiss Wan Dang. It is similar to Tawan Dang style of restaurants with live performances, lively atmosphere and good food for group outing. It is nothing like THE DOME.

https://web.facebook.com/kisswandanghatyai/?_rdc=1&_rdr

xen0n
04-09-2019, 06:39 PM
you should mean Kiss Wan Dang. It is similar to Tawan Dang style of restaurants with live performances, lively atmosphere and good food for group outing. It is nothing like THE DOME.

https://web.facebook.com/kisswandanghatyai/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Thanks. Been to that place. Not bad to chill out. There is also a Queen disco behind BP Suite hotel. Rather quiet.

fabiannl95
04-09-2019, 08:06 PM
In HY now went to the farms at Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 yesterday girls were yummy 😋

BlueDragon193
05-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Songkhla suffers in Sumatra’s smoke.

https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30375867

FoxBoy
06-09-2019, 10:27 AM

What are the going rates now? I am planning to go hatyai after a long break

WSBTL
07-09-2019, 02:57 PM
China family living in Maysia drive to Thailand. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBNHhKEnUig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYZf9yKFzOg

Good info . Must try next time

TripleCrown
17-09-2019, 01:44 PM

Any specific place? What’s the best time for choosing the gal :)

cubezero79
01-10-2019, 10:05 PM
Just hoping to get tips from experienced bros here. I experienced before at Hatyai, girls through wechat who asked for money den MIA never return, n farm girls who supposed to company for 1 day but keep refusing go out... Want stay in room or go back office before 1 day booking is over. How to prevent such mishaps? Is it happening to me because I m non Chinese? :(

I gg Hatyai in month end but now seems more frightened than excited.

cubezero79
01-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Just hoping to get tips from experienced bros here. I experienced before at Hatyai, girls through wechat who asked for money den MIA never return, n farm girls who supposed to company for 1 day but keep refusing go out... Want stay in room or go back office before 1 day booking is over. How to prevent such mishaps? Is it happening to me because I m non Chinese? :(

Just to add on.. I have frens who say its the new generation of thais who are like that but I don't think it's a fair statement to them all.

Dirk Kuyt
02-10-2019, 01:12 AM

Farm girls in Hatyai are mostly from Burma / Cambodia or Laos...... very rare to find bonafide Thais working in farms now. These farm WLs do not have thailand identity cards so they do not want to take any risk by going out.

Dirk Kuyt
02-10-2019, 01:24 AM
Just to add on.. I have frens who say its the new generation of thais who are like that but I don't think it's a fair statement to them all.

Modern day Thai girls now are media savvy and prefer to FL online than work for OKT in farms. Like their sisters in BKK..... many prefer to do ST rather than take LT bookings.
For those that agree to go LT with you...... will first assess whether have chemistry with you or not..... then see where you put up. Forget about LT if you are staying in a budget hotel or cheap charlie joint.

I am senior citizen (Merdeka generation) and usually only ask for ST if I am in LOS...... but I always stay in large room with bathtub as I need my sleep to be comfortable..... and on several occasions my ST girl request to stay for LT.... even offering me discount just so they can stay in my room. :D

cubezero79
02-10-2019, 04:27 AM
Modern day Thai girls now are media savvy and prefer to FL online than work for OKT in farms. Like their sisters in BKK..... many prefer to do ST rather than take LT bookings.
For those that agree to go LT with you...... will first assess whether have chemistry with you or not..... then see where you put up. Forget about LT if you are staying in a budget hotel or cheap charlie joint.

I am senior citizen (Merdeka generation) and usually only ask for ST if I am in LOS...... but I always stay in large room with bathtub as I need my sleep to be comfortable..... and on several occasions my ST girl request to stay for LT.... even offering me discount just so they can stay in my room. :D

Thank you so much. I will see wat I can do :)

GanU
05-10-2019, 08:27 AM
Hi . I am new . Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy

cubezero79
05-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Hi . I am new . Seeing this thread talk about paying WL...bring them out...pay for everything. ..I fulling agreed of what was said, I find interesting, as some of my friends are also in SPELL by their WL, they seems lost their way, some willing to buy anything for the WL, when asked they will find all sort of excuses to denied & said the WL is unique, different, ..GF feels. I find all this are craps...I just find guys whom really treat the WL like GF, are just living in their dreams, they are like puppets to the WL.

For me, I FxxxCare those gals, I just find those WL make me stupid & that's an insult to my wisdom. Just yesterday, I went Malaysia JB, a pretty gal whom I known, approaches me in PUB (she works there BTW). When ask she's ok lately, she said no good, because her 'Pursuer' gave up on her, and not support her lately. That gal is really pretty & really knows how to please guys. I told the gal, you should treat the guy properly as a BF, not Gold foundry in the 1st place. I also tell the gal, I know she's 'capable' but not really want a BF, whom jus pays her. I tell her that's one reason, why I never bother contact her in the 1st place. To me the gal, is jus for fun, if she really likes u, even u don't offer much, she too will stick with u...but paying them...is really a NO NO for a wise guy

wise advice from a bro

irbaboon
06-10-2019, 12:20 AM
LaiLaiLai
26oct-4nov
hatyai/danok.
PM for drinking or makan together.

Royboy1
14-10-2019, 11:31 AM
https://imgur.com/a/AtZ0nKb

https://imgur.com/a/AtZ0nKb

found this while relaxing in hatyai.

looking for girls in hatyai, short or long .

please add wechat.

Hihi,

The above reliable?
Finding girls via WeChat in Thailand is it more reliable compare to vietnam?

irbaboon
16-10-2019, 02:08 AM
Hihi,

The above reliable?

Should I try and then let you know or you try and then let us know...

rickyongshow10
28-10-2019, 11:39 PM
In bkk, not reliable.
Many ladyboy

not sure about hatyai. Just becareful

Hihi,

The above reliable?

xen0n
30-10-2019, 07:23 PM
Hihi,

The above reliable?

Massage, not bad. Girls, be careful. Farms are more reliable as you can go back to the shop if anything.

faanwan
04-11-2019, 07:24 PM

Spot on.No chemistry no LT

bjbj
11-11-2019, 12:11 AM
Any bros out there in Hatyai 14th till the weekend? Have been there a quite a few times and this time i'll be alone as usual. Lets have a "walk". Lol

PM me..... Cheers!

cubezero79
17-11-2019, 10:04 AM
For bros into booking, be aware of a girl named Poy - dark complexion with a dragon tattoo at her neck. She is situated at SKY, always asking customers for extra cash with many reasons and running out when booked. I have other frens who had similar experiences with her recently. Exercise caution if you book her

ghafarbaba
24-11-2019, 05:17 PM

Quick question Fabian, how did the Myanmar / Khmer / Laos girls that you took from the farms perform? Good service like Viet girls? Or mostly dead fish?

Anybody else with recent info on HDY pls feel free to comment! :D

Thanks and cheers!

electrixx
25-11-2019, 01:40 PM

Yaya is still open. Went there this morning.. got around 15-20 girls.
The farms on Channiwate Soi 2 got only 3-4 girls each.

Grounded Eagle
26-11-2019, 02:11 AM
For fans of YaYa KTV...... there's some changes in their OS.
Previously their "new arrivals" and underage girls are kept in the inner portion of the house and only trusted regulars are allowed to view n book them.

Now these "new arrivals" and those underage girls are kept in another building. They will sent you on a motosai to that building if you are interested..... reach within minutes as nearby.

jimmy76
26-11-2019, 01:29 PM
bro. hyd now have laos gal? what the rate like in hatyai now, have not been there for a long while, thinking of going hatyai again.

any kind bros, pls advise ST rate and LT rate. thanks

Quick question Fabian, how did the Myanmar / Khmer / Laos girls that you took from the farms perform? Good service like Viet girls? Or mostly dead fish?

Anybody else with recent info on HDY pls feel free to comment! :D

Thanks and cheers!

LeongTan
28-11-2019, 06:05 AM
How's The Nano these days? Long time since I last visited the place. The last time I went, there were more guys than girls and the standard has dropped too. After watching Bangkok Dangerous, looks like Carib is the new place to be now.

Xenuschin
02-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Any bros out there know any good place that provide service in hatyin? Going there on the 19 Dec

kevocalin
08-12-2019, 05:14 PM
Drove to YAYA Karaoke 11.30am local time on 28th Nov using WAZE.

Almost 30 wl to choose for LT, back row THB2k, front row THB2.5k
Maybe 2 wl has a 7/10 rating, the rest 5-6 age 18-28.
Took a 2k wl as she was very good in getting customers attention with smile, wink and say 'I'm 2k only'.Name Fern. Went temple hoping and late lunch and she was all the way playing games on phone which later I found out its gambling. She was trying to get me commit for another day of booking and wanted the next day booking fee paid to her as she need to go back to the farm. She left between 4.30pm-6pm as she wanted to bring her stuff.Asked 100 to top up data ended 200 as i have no small change and that was before i realized it was actually buying credit to gamble.

by 6pm we were in the room and she played games all the way till 8pm. i didnt push for the first round but she was very clear what is expected. by 7pm she was saying ok last game and 'we work' which only by 8pm she went to shower.

Foreplay was short as she did CBJ and shown her pussy as a signaling for DATY which I did not proceed. Her clean shaven V wasnt bad looking though. Was a little taken off by her recently failed boob job that instead of bigger boob, she got another boob lol. Started off with missionary from the bed edge. As she just got back from 1 week menstrual break, its was comfortably tight with fair amount of juice. Her expression was very genuine as she enjoy my alternation of slow-medium-fast penetration mode. As I started to sweat and showing sign of fatigue, she immediately requested for cowgirl. I like the anticipation and enthusiasm of her during the transition. I gave her a wild ride as her moaning went to the next level. Upon letting out my soldiers, she laid on me for quite some time as we were both grasping for air and totally worn out.

She requested to leave again after the first round and promise to be back by1 hour. I didnt bother as I could feel she was just about sex and not much connection and GFE(maybe she was upset i did not commit another day booking). Me and friend went for dinner and drinks. By the time I got back to hotel was 1pm as i texted her I am going back. She arrived 2am as i was already asleep. The next morning she just took shower and left with no 2nd round.

shall share my recent wechat/michat experience with another post

kevocalin
08-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Found this from MiChat working near S Hatyai Hotel (Oil 1​hour​ 400
Thai​1​hour​ 300​). Profile seems quite genuine, name JANE.

kevocalin
08-12-2019, 08:58 PM

hayhay
09-12-2019, 08:26 AM
Got a newly open I think is disco ZONE CLUB oppsite central festival haytai

BlueDragon193
09-12-2019, 02:25 PM
https://i.ibb.co/FskZsYt/dec.jpg (https://ibb.co/Q87S8HG)

hayhay
11-12-2019, 12:34 PM
Going hatyai going to the new club ZONE CLUB

BlueDragon193
12-12-2019, 02:57 PM
Have anyone been to Knock Out Club in Chalatat Beach Songkhla.

hayhay
14-12-2019, 02:36 PM
Hatyai is alive so many people here so crowded

Hurricane88
15-12-2019, 07:06 AM

So when you want to hold my hands...:)

TonyCheong2
15-12-2019, 11:47 AM

555 you sure it's not tourists coming over for temple visits? :p

Everytime I cross Sadao immigration sure can spot bus loads full of Pioneer/Merdeka generation uncles and aunties! :cool:

hayhay
15-12-2019, 06:51 PM
So when you want to hold my hands...:)

Any time bro, the date u fix, I’m ok

hayhay
15-12-2019, 06:52 PM

Everytime I cross Sadao immigration sure can spot bus loads full of Pioneer/Merdeka generation uncles and aunties! :cool:

Hatyai now mostly uncles and aunties comes with family

bigbirdbird
15-12-2019, 09:29 PM
So when you want to hold my hands...:

Hold Legs Can :p :D

Will Be There Coming Month End :D

JadeBird
15-12-2019, 11:09 PM

I hear there is a very "leng" temple in hatyai that gives the temple visitors lucky lottery numbers. Any idea which temple is that?

Hurricane88
16-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Any time bro, the date u fix, I’m ok

Tks tks...will let you know if any...:)

Hold Legs Can :p :D

Sure can lah...but end of the month cannot lah...my schedule plan till next year...:)

BlueDragon193
16-12-2019, 09:13 AM

Can I join you.??

TonyCheong2
16-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Hatyai now mostly uncles and aunties comes with family

Yalah now Hatyai is from humsup to family tourism. :cool:
Even Kuala Lumpur makcik and pakcik go Hatyai to lepak. :D

From Kuala Lumpur TBS to Hatyai Bus Terminal is 8.5 hours coach ride.
MYR60-70 one way.

If you're cuntmando like me can take all the way (with stopovers in each Thai destination) from Johor Bahru -> Dannok -> Hatyai Bus Terminal -> Phuket/Krabi -> Bangkok. :eek:

I hear there is a very "leng" temple in hatyai that gives the temple visitors lucky lottery numbers. Any idea which temple is that?

白蛇王? :eek:

bigbirdbird
16-12-2019, 07:29 PM
Sure can lah...but end of the month cannot lah...my schedule plan till next year...

Oh .. I Know You Very Busy Man :D :p

Can I join you.??

Eh .... I'm Not Sure Cause I'm With One Group Of Friends :p

BlueDragon193
16-12-2019, 07:46 PM
Eh .... I'm Not Sure Cause I'm With One Group Of Friends :p

It's ok...no problem.

panda2rocks
17-12-2019, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=TonyCheong2;19542989]Yalah now Hatyai is from humsup to family tourism. :cool:
Even Kuala Lumpur makcik and pakcik go Hatyai to lepak. :D

From Kuala Lumpur TBS to Hatyai Bus Terminal is 8.5 hours coach ride.
MYR60-70 one way.

..... Must be the ambivalence atmosphere wind blowing in Hatyai city....with such a strong baht exchange rate, still people travel and go, what a wonderful city indeed..........
The old ones are going for the real thai massages, better than the expensive and halfpast six ones at home turf......... not forgetting the nice thai scenery, thai food, not least the many temples visits and the annual thanks-givings pilgrimages. The brave and strong ones can still......curi curi makan, not difficult to cari cari..... Buy ETS rail even cheaper for seniors....

PrcLust
17-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Really miss hatyai of the 80s and early 90s. Those from the Merdeka generation should know. It was truly a heavenly place at that time where you can get all the fresh young girls. Service was Super tokkong at that time. No other chance to relive back those wonderful times.

TonyCheong2
17-12-2019, 06:48 PM
..... Must be the ambivalence atmosphere wind blowing in Hatyai city....with such a strong baht exchange rate, still people travel and go, what a wonderful city indeed..........
The old ones are going for the real thai massages, better than the expensive and halfpast six ones at home turf......... not forgetting the nice thai scenery, thai food, not least the many temples visits and the annual thanks-givings pilgrimages. The brave and strong ones can still......curi curi makan, not difficult to cari cari..... Buy ETS rail even cheaper for seniors....

Yes proper Thai massage is considered value in Thailand if compared to Malaysia and Singapore even with the strong THB.

555 curi makan can lah but just don't go to Pink Lady Soapy MP for GILFs hor! :eek: :p

Really miss hatyai of the 80s and early 90s. Those from the Merdeka generation should know. It was truly a heavenly place at that time where you can get all the fresh young girls. Service was Super tokkong at that time. No other chance to relive back those wonderful times.

You're talking about the golden era (Singtel known as Singapore Telecom) when the WL puyings will wash underwear for you, wear/take off your socks, give you massage whenever you need it and peel prawn shells during meals for you.

And when you leave Hatyai they'll cry as if their dearest por/mae die liao! :eek:

bigbirdbird
19-12-2019, 12:55 PM
It's ok...no problem.

Now in Bangkok :D :p

BlueDragon193
19-12-2019, 02:42 PM

Sanook.:D I thought you all going to Hatyai later.

panda2rocks
20-12-2019, 06:55 PM

Hatyai...more laid back city...(mind you, third largest city inclusive of Songkhla, if not wrong, after Bangkok and ChiangMai).....you can purchase a first class cabin train ticket .....is very comfortable with bed, dinner, breakfast ,shower.....not pricey.....and be in Bangkok the next morning....like sleeping a night in hatyai. Bangkok more adventures, more choices, but more pricey than Hatyai........can try and compare.....:cool::cool:

xerxes996
20-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Hi all, any clubs to recommend in hat yai?

Doingfine
22-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Going haytai for the pork leg rice

hayhay
22-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Hi all, any clubs to recommend in hat yai?

Hatyai have, the dome, kiss channel. Q club and newly open zone club

bigbirdbird
22-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Sanook.I thought you all going to Hatyai later.

Hatyai...more laid back city...(mind you, third largest city inclusive of Songkhla, if not wrong, after Bangkok and ChiangMai).....you can purchase a first class cabin train ticket .....is very comfortable with bed, dinner, breakfast ,shower.....not pricey.....and be in Bangkok the next morning....like sleeping a night in hatyai. Bangkok more adventures, more choices, but more pricey than Hatyai........can try and compare.....:c:

Yes Bro’s 3 Days In Bangkok Now In ChiangMai .. Later Date Going To Hatyai Before Cuming Back Sillypore :p :D

ghafarbaba
30-12-2019, 05:23 PM
[sammyboyimage]275836]

Thanks! The contact numbers and addresses are helpful.

gogogo8989
31-12-2019, 12:23 AM
Hi I jus came back last week from Hatyai.
Jus to share, I find tis period a bit boring there, mainly because there's raid operation, there isn't much adventure in most PUB /BAR or drinking places. Share a bit . The only happy time I have is e last nite before I came back, a local friend (work as Tuk Tuk..my Malaysia friend-friend) ask me choose between economical (with no gals) or wan go to those more expensive (with gals accompany). I chosen the latter, as it my last nite, don't want waste my trip. We went to a remote lounge call the DOME, inside have Hall & KTV, u can see many KTV gals sitting on the sofa while walking in, I checked with my friend, the rate is THB1.8k for sitting, & they don't go out. We never try the KTV, but go straight to the HALL with live band, there u can find sexy dancers (almost naked or wear translucent dress/pajama) . One tower of beer (carlesberl) there cost THB1.2k, while liquor is between THB2.8 to 4.5k. Do note once u sitted, soon the dancers comes greet u & sit with u, u can roam their bodies if u like, but they will soon demand a Takila ladies drink which will cost THB250/small cup. Once u stop treating or their regulars come, they will leave u. The waitress are more fun, they come drink & play with u, and expecting tipping (which a THB100 make them very happy) , u can too hug them if u like

hayhay
16-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Going hatyai soon

sabii
03-02-2020, 12:34 AM
Going hatyai soon

Short time, 1500 baht
Long time, dont waste time on these girls.
Service wise, 2nd girl is better and her name is pronounce as 'new". Cant speak or understand english. Need phone translation.

lurpsexx
05-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Anyone will be in Hatyai in end of May? Hope to catch up with Bros there at pubs etc..pls drop me a pm if anyone keen to meet up then.b thanks!

lurpsexx
05-02-2020, 12:20 AM
. The waitress are more fun, they come drink & play with u, and expecting tipping (which a THB100 make them very happy) , u can too hug them if u like

Bro, these waitresses got chance to tabao back? Previously, i asked before n a few willing for a fee for a few hrs..more like adhoc FLs... :D

decaptico
05-02-2020, 01:17 AM
https://i.ibb.co/hdM4WcB/Screenshot-20200205-011233-com-whatsapp.jpg (https://ibb.co/ZgJF8SB)
https://i.ibb.co/3C5Hhr2/Screenshot-20200205-011221-com-whatsapp.jpg (https://ibb.co/1mYx2v1)

lurpsexx
05-02-2020, 09:43 AM
https://i.ibb.co/hdM4WcB/Screenshot-20200205-011233-com-whatsapp.jpg (https://ibb.co/ZgJF8SB)
https://i.ibb.co/3C5Hhr2/Screenshot-20200205-011221-com-whatsapp.jpg (https://ibb.co/1mYx2v1)

Chio.. WL?

lurpsexx
05-02-2020, 12:13 PM
Can anyone recommend a few hotels that's walking distance to the pubs & KTVs, n near to Street food ? Thanks a lot!

tj9830
05-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Anyone has contact for ladies to call to my hotel room in Hatyai ? I am fed up looking for a lady in wechat whenever I ride to Hatyai 😂😂

I am looking for trusted provider with std free...

Please advise ! Thanks in advance !

Happyman007
05-02-2020, 10:00 PM
Anyone has contact for ladies to call to my hotel room in Hatyai ? I am fed up looking for a lady in wechat whenever I ride to Hatyai 😂😂

I am looking for trusted provider with std free...

Please advise ! Thanks in advance !

555 who can be sure is STD free?? Even if she did her medical check up today and is free of STD, she may get the next customer that have STD and you suay suay kena as her 2nd customer how???

If scare STD just wear CD, 1 not enough wear a few.....if still very scare dun find chicken, stay in hotel pcc much better.:p

Scleropages
10-02-2020, 04:43 PM
Booked to Hat Yai this Saturday. Damn sian, friend also backed out. Will you go? Any bros going on Sat, want to connect?

hayhay
11-02-2020, 07:26 AM
Booked to Hat Yai this Saturday. Damn sian, friend also backed out. Will you go? Any bros going on Sat, want to connect?

I will be going this week also, with my friend. I heard from my thai friend, hatyai still ok to go. Everything normal but only people wearing mask. Lol

Scleropages
11-02-2020, 02:03 PM
I will be going this week also, with my friend. I heard from my thai friend, hatyai still ok to go. Everything normal but only people wearing mask. Lol
Analysed that risk of virus is low. Higher risk is contact tracing. And Sian cause have to go alone.

simnon
12-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Analysed that risk of virus is low. Higher risk is contact tracing. And Sian cause have to go alone.

Now in hatyai, not many people wearing mask, watson mask out of stock, not many people on the streets n if want to see gym chiobu, can sit at star buckd at central festival n watch all the chiobo go to the fitness first gym better than the farm girls

BlueDragon193
13-02-2020, 08:13 AM
https://i.ibb.co/1bbyNfp/ko.jpg (https://ibb.co/wYYGqNb)

simnon
15-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Visited Atami Turkish bath near abassador hotel and only 4 girls, 2 for 800b and 2 for 1000b, ask uncle why so few girls, uncle said not many visitors after the COVID so most girls go homeor
Give up and go for foot massage instead.

panda2rocks
15-02-2020, 11:32 PM
.............. if want to see gym chiobu, can sit at star buckd at central festival n watch all the chiobo go to the fitness first gym better than the farm girls
....brader, it will be kind of you, if you can take and get some pictures posted here, ...for other braders to appreciate the chioboo ..boos.
the viruses, for some, they don't show any symptoms at all...... the incubation period is between 14 to 28 days.... they are asymptomatic carriers walking freely up and down ..... maybe the immune systems in them damn strong.... In the Indonesia archipelago, the Sulawesi island, bats , are sold in the wet market, like selling hot cakes, 40 to 60 birds..... the funny thing is that , it is the staple food there somemore, maybe, because they consumed that , they have their immune systems like the bats. Never heard large epidemic occurred in the island, like what we have now.... by the way , a flying fox , is a large bat .

simnon
16-02-2020, 10:11 PM
....brader, it will be kind of you, if you can take and get some pictures posted here, ...for other braders to appreciate the chioboo ..boos.
the viruses, for some, they don't show any symptoms at all...... the incubation period is between 14 to 28 days.... they are asymptomatic carriers walking freely up and down ..... maybe the immune systems in them damn strong.... In the Indonesia archipelago, the Sulawesi island, bats , are sold in the wet market, like selling hot cakes, 40 to 60 birds..... the funny thing is that , it is the staple food there somemore, maybe, because they consumed that , they have their immune systems like the bats. Never heard large epidemic occurred in the island, like what we have now.... by the way , a flying fox , is a large bat .

Wanted to take photos, but did not bring adapter and phone dead for 3 days, so sad

hayhay
17-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Heard dannok 1 China man Kenna virus he was there on 12 feb

TonyCheong2
17-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Heard dannok 1 China man Kenna virus he was there on 12 feb

555 jialat lah! :eek:

Now must be more afraid of virus than bombs in Songkhla and Yala! :p

faithful
19-02-2020, 12:35 AM
Going hatyai coming weekend. Any seniors here can share what's the situation there now. Advised to bring mask? Any loving for SYT?

panda2rocks
19-02-2020, 03:16 AM
Going hatyai coming weekend. Any seniors here can share what's the situation there now. Advised to bring mask? Any loving for SYT?

For your little brader sake, please stay put where you are......... try to quarantine your ownself ..... learn to do it....the incubation period is between 14 days to 28 days.....now the pandomic peak is almost there....counting from end of the CNY ........:cool::(

hayhay
19-02-2020, 07:22 AM

A lot of loving SYT at hatyai. How much u willing to pay? got 4-5k and 10k also have.which one u want?
I just come back this week.

19hansolo
21-02-2020, 02:04 AM
hi hayhay, some of the young girls mostly are from Laos..,
where is the ladies you mention of about 4 to 5K per booking , is it at the lounge in Garden Home, :)

A lot of loving SYT at hatyai. How much u willing to pay? got 4-5k and 10k also have.which one u want?
I just come back this week.

hayhay
21-02-2020, 06:14 AM
hi hayhay, some of the young girls mostly are from Laos..,
where is the ladies you mention of about 4 to 5K per booking , is it at the lounge in Garden Home, :)

The ladies is from Thai

blackknight24
21-02-2020, 11:33 PM
The ladies is from Thai

30 dollar maid paying dog loser dun bullshit here

js005
21-02-2020, 11:53 PM
U GUYS still chionging despite the epidemic?

BlueDragon193
04-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Thailand Red Light District | Hatyai Beginners Guide for Single Men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy00DAqVABw

BotakBunny
06-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Thailand Red Light District | Hatyai Beginners Guide for Single Men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy00DAqVABw

Thank you for sharing this video.

This certainly brings back memories.

Been such a long time since last stepped into Hatyai....

Corporal
07-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Thank you for sharing this video.

This certainly brings back memories.

Been such a long time since last stepped into Hatyai....

Dead town ?

BotakBunny
07-05-2020, 07:38 AM
Dead town ?

should be quite a dead town now since a sizeable portion of the nightlife are contributed by Malaysians.

With MCO still in place, doubt there any activities going on there.

Also, Singapore has CB in place, tourist crowd from Singapore should be virtually zero.

Maybe I am wrong?

07-05-2020, 03:54 PM
should be quite a dead town now since a sizeable portion of the nightlife are contributed by Malaysians.

Also, Singapore has CB in place, tourist crowd from Singapore should be virtually zero.

Maybe I am wrong?

Pictures share by my hatyai friends show the town and outskirts area technically deserted.

Corporal
07-05-2020, 11:26 PM

Maybe I am wrong?

No tourists. All local effected.

motodiary
08-05-2020, 02:09 AM

Maybe I am wrong?

are you saying that there Singaporens able to bribe their way out to travel to Thailand during this time ?

BotakBunny
08-05-2020, 07:53 AM
are you saying that there Singaporens able to bribe their way out to travel to Thailand during this time ?

Well, I am sure there are resourceful Singaporeans who are able to get there.

Just that I am not one of them. :(

Potentially since there is over supply of puyings, whoever is out cheonging there will have the advantage. :D

Cheers!

BlueDragon193
14-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Knockout Pub & Restaurant Songkhla.

Jqxo4P3a3tM

BlueDragon193
14-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Knockout Single Night Party

ApVZtz7uNrk

Sawadicup
20-05-2020, 12:24 PM
Hope that the Thai gov can open all flight to Thailand by July.

BotakBunny
22-05-2020, 05:39 AM
Hope that the Thai gov can open all flight to Thailand by July.

As of now, it looks like there is a good chance that international flights will resume after June 30:

https://www.ttgasia.com/2020/05/18/thailands-extended-flight-ban-draws-mixed-trade-reactions/
(https://www.ttgasia.com/2020/05/18/thailands-extended-flight-ban-draws-mixed-trade-reactions/)
Keeping fingers crossed....

Naka_Timo
22-05-2020, 03:34 PM
As of now, it looks like there is a good chance that international flights will resume after June 30:

https://www.ttgasia.com/2020/05/18/thailands-extended-flight-ban-draws-mixed-trade-reactions/
(https://www.ttgasia.com/2020/05/18/thailands-extended-flight-ban-draws-mixed-trade-reactions/)

I think important is not able resume flight is the 14 days SHN thing. NO point u go happy then reach there need to 14 days SHN then back to the country another 14days then what the point?

Naka_Timo
22-05-2020, 03:43 PM

Likely they will opened to china, korea and jap first as these 3 and the top 3 country to generate thai income.

DANGER KEEP OUT
22-05-2020, 03:46 PM
I think important is not able resume flight is the 14 days SHN thing. NO point u go happy then reach there need to 14 days SHN then back to the country another 14days then what the point?

Mean 14 days (Thai) & back to SG another 14 days.

Total 28 days of SHN.

BotakBunny
23-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Likely they will opened to china, korea and jap first as these 3 and the top 3 country to generate thai income.

These 3 countries do have significant investments in Thailand, especially the Japanese.

They also do rank high for tourism dollars, especially the Chinese.

When the Thai borders reopen for the Japs and Koreans, they will likely spoil the nightlife market again by giving out huge tips, maybe with revenge spending.

Mambotan69
23-05-2020, 09:01 AM
there was a report that says they will be closing hatyai airport for good.
hope to make a trip or 2 there before they shut down the airport. will miss the place once they shut down the airport

i1Rambutan
23-05-2020, 11:33 AM
there was a report that says they will be closing hatyai airport for good.
hope to make a trip or 2 there before they shut down the airport. will miss the place once they shut down the airport

Is it temporarily only? When reopen again?

Mambotan69
23-05-2020, 12:37 PM
bro, the report was saying they might shutdown for good but not 100% confirm so hopefully they dont shut down.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/chiang-rai-hat-yai-may-lose-airports-due-to-losses/

i think there is update saying they wont shut down.

Is it temporarily only? When reopen again?

i1Rambutan
23-05-2020, 02:19 PM
bro, the report was saying they might shutdown for good but not 100% confirm so hopefully they dont shut down.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/chiang-rai-hat-yai-may-lose-airports-due-to-losses/

i think there is update saying they wont shut down.

Good to hear that.

And thanks for the update.

Naka_Timo
23-05-2020, 06:00 PM
Mean 14 days (Thai) & back to SG another 14 days.

Total 28 days of SHN.

Yes, as of current restriction here

Naka_Timo
23-05-2020, 06:01 PM
These 3 countries do have significant investments in Thailand, especially the Japanese.

They also do rank high for tourism dollars, especially the Chinese.

When the Thai borders reopen for the Japs and Koreans, they will likely spoil the nightlife market again by giving out huge tips, maybe with revenge spending.

Yes, especially those chao ah tiong business man..

BotakBunny
25-05-2020, 06:03 AM
Yes, especially those chao ah tiong business man..

If we take on the high side where LT rates are about 6K THB, versus where the Ah Tiong cheong KTVs and need to pay at least 3K RMB to tabao the girls back.

Probably they think 6K THB is a steal and can give extra tips.

sabii
28-05-2020, 04:00 AM
My sex experience with a thai girl in Hatyai

https://we.tl/t-XgtuDxsigW

bobylee
01-06-2020, 02:32 AM
Next week go Hatyai . enjoy .

BotakBunny
01-06-2020, 09:43 AM
Next week go Hatyai . enjoy .

Congratulations on your decision and have fun there!

Do share with us your FRs and updates on the situation in Hatyai.

Looking forward to reading your FRs soon.

<Sawasdee>
07-06-2020, 11:20 AM
Congratulations on your decision and have fun there!

Do share with us your FRs and updates on the situation in Hatyai.

Looking forward to reading your FRs soon.

No news....cheong till forget.

BotakBunny
08-06-2020, 09:42 AM
No news....cheong till forget.

No rush for me since Singapore and Thailand has not reached any agreement for post COVID-19 travel arrangements.

While Singapore and China has reached an agreement for fast lane for travel. Though it is currently for business and essential travels only.

However, it is always good to hear about fresh FRs on the ground.

sabii
16-06-2020, 05:02 AM
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/ScreenRecorderProject2_1.gif

sabii
16-06-2020, 05:06 AM
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/ScreenRecorderProject2_2.gif

sabii
16-06-2020, 05:13 AM
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/ScreenRecorderProject2_3.gif

hottip
26-06-2020, 08:36 PM
https://s7.gifyu.com/images/ScreenRecorderProject2_1.gif

Where is this? Which MP in hatyai?

BotakBunny
28-06-2020, 08:05 AM
looks like massage in hotel many masage shop offer hotel outcall qnd even then the picture show auntie maid quality girl cant understand why even interested in details....
if quality like this then sure i will ask

The source of those videos are rather doubtful, given the reputation of the contributor who seems like one seeking attention.

Moreover, the postings made by the same contributor in another sub-forum have not been well received.

Particularly on the authenticity / originality of the videos and pictures, which are likely copied from elsewhere.

I would just take it with a pinch of salt and viewed it as entertainment.

For someone who might not have fully experienced the nightlife in Hatyai or other parts of ASEAN, it is rather amusing to see what postings he has come up with.

Cheers!

toshkris
24-07-2020, 01:23 AM
is it chinese?

marathonguy
05-08-2020, 08:59 AM
dear bros, are there any manhood massage avail in hat yai? TYIA.

HarumaJitsu
10-08-2020, 11:38 PM
https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/thailands-international-borders-not-re-opening-for-tourists-until-2021-tat

Thailand borders not reopening for tourists till 2021 :(

2020 is so sad and bored.

urineboy
08-09-2020, 08:31 AM
Now MCO . cannot go there .
I missed Angela very much .
Her body share really nice . :D

xen0n
04-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Missing the food Hat Yai and Simila Beach. :(

BlueDragon193
05-04-2021, 07:19 PM
Missing the food Hat Yai and Simila Beach. :(

Have you been to Knockout pub & restaurant at Simila Beach.
Got it from Facebook and look quite happening from their video clip.

xen0n
06-04-2021, 07:49 PM
Have you been to Knockout pub & restaurant at Simila Beach.
Got it from Facebook and look quite happening from their video clip.

I have not been to the pub but I had tried at least 3 restaurants by the beach. Price-wise is ok. For 2 people with 1 whole fish, vegetable, chicken and shellfood, the bill worked out to SGD$40 approximately. Ok by my budget. Seafood is fresh. ;)

BlueDragon193
07-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Knockout pub & restaurant at Chailat Beach i/o Simila Beach.

In future, will plan to make a trip there from Hatyai.

daxLQcXPnKQ

BlueDragon193
07-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Contd...

pAiYmOaZHv8

xen0n
14-04-2021, 12:22 PM
How about accomodation at Simila beach? Any recommendation?

Ministryofhappy
05-06-2021, 05:53 PM
Hope can reopen for travel this year end

georgie1994
10-06-2021, 01:00 PM
i have a friend from thailand, we meet in sugarbook.com, she invites met to her hometown after pandemic, most probably next year, anything i need to take care of?

georgie1994
10-06-2021, 01:01 PM
heard that thailand got many good foods and lady, but need to make sure enough bullet

georgie1994
10-06-2021, 01:02 PM
Hope can reopen for travel this year end

yaya....then everybody can move here and there

hayhay
13-06-2021, 03:48 PM
Taken my covid vacinne don’t know when can go hatyai?

hayhay
11-10-2021, 04:54 PM
My thailand friend feb next year can open Liao

11-10-2021, 06:32 PM
My thailand friend feb next year can open Liao

Hopefully we also open to them.

hayhay
11-10-2021, 07:40 PM
Hopefully we also open to them.

Hope thailand lane is open also

countryman
11-10-2021, 11:26 PM
Hope thailand lane is open also

Problem is when we come back to SG, we may need to be quarantined for 10days in a hotel @own expense..

hayhay
12-10-2021, 12:55 PM
Problem is when we come back to SG, we may need to be quarantined for 10days in a hotel @own expense..

I thought if travel lane open no need quarantined?

countryman
12-10-2021, 04:52 PM
I thought if travel lane open no need quarantined?

Thailand is open for Sinkies going there but SG is not opened for people from Thailand coming in unless u quarantine for 10days.

xen0n
13-10-2021, 10:29 PM
So far LoS is still under CAT IV under SG travel. This means 10 days dedicated SHN facility plus swabs upon return. You might want to wait until the full opening as declared by LoS to see any changes on SG side.

woonchong
30-11-2021, 10:56 AM
My last trip to hat yai was a thai girl from yaya karaoke. I remember they have 2 shops side by side, right consist mainly myanmar and left have thai. I took a thai girl(chiangmai) from the left and had a great experience(you can refer my previous fr), no horse run service. Eventually found a wechat myanmar girl for short time too and she happens to come from yaya karaoke from the right side. Service sucks and rude.

chongmun89
30-11-2021, 11:12 AM
New Bie into this area, would like to seek for some advice from the senior here.

Economical way to hatyai from Ipoh .

yongpeng
30-11-2021, 11:33 AM
泰國合艾 - Haytai

合艾 Hatyai, 是泰國接近馬來西亞的一個城市。 每逢週末, 都有很多馬來華人和星加坡人去, 當然是以男性居多。 Bangkok 每天有十多班航班去, 有 Air Asia, Thai International, Nork, Orient Thai etc......... 在網上訂最便宜的是 Baht 599.- (未連稅), 最貴 Baht 1800.- 找旅行社訂票和酒店會平宜店, 因每週末, 所有酒店都會加價的。 有空可順路去馬來西亞走走, 坐車一個多鐘就能進馬來西亞。

現在分享一下最新的資料

交通

市內一般是 TukTuk, 不管是去哪裡, 一般開價是 Baht 20/人。 一

定要講價

進出機場 Taxi Baht 200/車 需時 20 分鍾。

酒店 (所有酒店不用過路費的)

New Season Baht 890
New Sakura Baht 700
Pink Lady Baht 650
還有很多, 慢慢發掘吧。

Body Massage

Pink Lady Baht 1300 for Normal
Baht 1700 for Turish
Chao Baht 2400 for Turish
Traditional Massage
Grand Hotel Baht 240 for 2 hours 純的

Karaoke 較高級

Kiss Lounge Baht 1800-3400 不用唱歌喝酒, 在大堂直接挑, 挑完付錢走人, 女女質數 B+ to A+, 看你運氣, 有三到四十位任挑, 晚一點去 (12:00), Baht 1800 - 2200.- 有交易。 有很多會說閩南語的。

Farm 較低級一點, 有點像大陸的 FL
在 Daiichi Hotel 付近有三十家左右的小型 Karaoke Baht 1800 - 2000 由早上十點到
晚上一點都有。 不要坐 TukTuk 去, 只能在 Daiichi 下車走路去, 不然 Karaoke 會多收 Baht 500 給司機。

Pub or Disco Lounge

Paragon, 去過, 有一兩位 Freelance, 但哪裡沒氣氛, 不好玩。
Kiss Lounge - 一點左右有很多下班的女女去, 較高級, 很有氣氛。
Metro Disco - 現時最有名氣的一家。 很多很漂亮的女女泡的, 但要英語 + Thai 才行。
基本上這個城市用華語和閩南語已經 OK, 再加一點點英語就會萬無一失的了。

所有女女的價格是長鍾 (LT)

Just to share with all of you the above field report (not written by me) on Southern Thailand - Hatyai. I have been there 2 years ago staying at The Regency Hotel. The Lee Garden Plaza Hotel is just opposite. Behind the Lee Garden Plaza is where Pink Lady Massage situated. I had visited there and the experience was rather good. To my acknowledge the fishbowl at Pink Lady had 2 category of girls. The blue tag and the red tag. I take up a higher grade at 1600 baht, the quality are better. The rest are history.......to share next time.

Mayujia
21-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Any idea when Hatyai reopen?

pussyman72
04-02-2022, 06:50 PM
wa i still see some lau jiao here :p

Sawadecup
09-04-2022, 05:06 PM
Ya really looking forward, any cheongter interested I pte me....Thanks.

Sawadecup
10-04-2022, 12:51 AM
Up for hatyai

demon83
12-04-2022, 07:15 PM
Any Lao Jiao up there already?

TonyCheong2
13-04-2022, 03:47 PM

Paging for Khun Yokosi.

By now should be Ah Pa status liao. :p

Sawadecup
15-04-2022, 03:50 PM

I born ready... only scare hatyai not ready. lol.....

I think better than go up to Genting.

Yokosi
20-04-2022, 07:40 AM
Paging for Khun Yokosi.

By now should be Ah Pa status liao. :p

Hello TonyCheong2,

How are u doing ?. U still hibernating in the small red dot ?. The border is open for u to cross into Bolehland.

U can have some fun in J.B., only that puds, clubs, bars, ktvs are still closed. So, no lovely Viets in Texas Puds, no syt Thai vultures in Pixie ( which now it is a freaking restaurant, just to open up to get some income ).

Hatyai is dead.
All Thai - Malaysian towns such as Satun, Padang Besar ( the town on the Thai side ),Hatyai, Danok, Betong, Sungai Golok are dead and with zombies ladies waiting for your white creamy sperm.

I would not go to such places until the situation has improved.

KL is a bit better. Since, we too, are Ah Pa status, Ace is not too bad, from syts to dinos. One Stop Hawker Centre...mostly Viets & some older women, some MPs opened up, but clubs, bars, ktvs, bars are still closed. If these drinking places are open for business, u must order food & snacks ( Covid -19 SOPs by Bolehland government ) to earn $. They try to look liked bristos. They open at 4 pm, close around 10 pm. Some do not have syt Thais, some have Viets, some have local char kuey tiau ladies.It depends on which drinking places for your lady or ladies companies. Bear in mind that such establishments hiring foreign GROs are not allowed by this kopi o govt, so there will be raids during this puasa month.You, Singaporean, if kena, to get off the hook & not be detained, u need to pay RM 500 and more to the mata mata.

TonyCheong2
20-04-2022, 03:54 PM
Oppa Yokosi,

I am well and hope you are doing great!

Thanks for the valuable updates and insights.

Personally I also feel travelling to Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam now to cheong will be a futile attempt.
Cheong places are either dead or not full strength.
Until full unrestricted travel like pre-Covid era is allowed I don't see these places will recover if any.

Looks like now JB (for duty free drinking only 555) and KL are the most value punt with reasonable strength. :D
Haha really miss ACE and those interesting characters. :p

Tiagong "Korean superstar" is still desirable in Asia.

PS: Ah Pa status means book/spend money on puyings is not for bonking but for talking and companionship only 555. :eek:

xen0n
27-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Just saw that there is air travel to Hat Yai. Just to confirm, testing (PCR/ART) is no longer required for departure or entry, right?

27-04-2022, 04:54 PM
Just saw that there is air travel to Hat Yai. Just to confirm, testing (PCR/ART) is no longer required for departure or entry, right?

Updated measures on traveling to Thailand from 1 May 2022 (https://oslo.thaiembassy.org/en/page/updated-measures-on-traveling-to-thailand?menu=6172dd8b6416c15bce04a672)

1Goondoo
29-04-2022, 02:20 AM

The registration is open now but website seems buggy.
https://tp.consular.go.th/
After I submitted, it gave me an error message but I received an email from them I successfully submitted (with the access code) and they will need 2 days to review.
When I try to look at the status using the code they provided me, the website shows me "The information is not registered".

1Goondoo
29-04-2022, 09:44 AM
The registration is open now but website seems buggy.
https://tp.consular.go.th/
After I submitted, it gave me an error message but I received an email from them I successfully submitted (with the access code) and they will need 2 days to review.
When I try to look at the status using the code they provided me, the website shows me "The information is not registered".

Just checked again this morning.
The status is "Reviewing" now.

hellothis555
29-04-2022, 12:40 PM

It will email u once it is approved....

1Goondoo
03-05-2022, 06:36 PM
Just reached today, driver told us only very few fish tanks operating... went around and only see 4 aunties. Hatyai in a very statenow as all the younger girls went other bigger cities.....

xen0n
04-05-2022, 07:20 PM

The check is about 48 hours long to wait. Mine approved. :D

Johnnyngai
07-05-2022, 12:36 PM
I was in Hat Yai from 3-14 to 3-24. It was boring as hell. I didn't even shot once.
The open air restaurants I found ok are : Song Charoen Hatyai, ร้านอาหารญี่ปุ่นมะลิจัง Marichan Japanese,
Cook Chai Dim Sum ThungSao, Hong Thong Noodle and Chingzin Vegetarian restaurant.

Kim Yong Market has ready to eat flavored shredded squid for 550B /kg. Tasted the same as the squid at JB's KSL CITY Mall.

See the map for the only place I found after 6pm. I walked the soi and an old man said to me “ying“

xen0n
10-05-2022, 08:03 PM
I was in Hat Yai from 3-14 to 3-24. It was boring as hell. I didn't even shot once.
The open air restaurants I found ok are : Song Charoen Hatyai, ร้านอาหารญี่ปุ่นมะลิจัง Marichan Japanese,
Cook Chai Dim Sum ThungSao, Hong Thong Noodle and Chingzin Vegetarian restaurant.

Kim Yong Market has ready to eat flavored shredded squid for 550B /kg. Tasted the same as the squid at JB's KSL CITY Mall.

See the map for the only place I found after 6pm. I walked the soi and an old man said to me “ying“

Did you try going to the usual joints? Kiss Lounge? Online?

Johnnyngai
11-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Did you try going to the usual joints? Kiss Lounge? Online?

I walked the small take away KTV alleys , but I found nothing at the usually joint.
The 10 days I was there, the place looked like a ghost town. I usually avoid online shops.

chameleon589
12-05-2022, 12:09 PM
I walked the small take away KTV alleys , but I found nothing at the usually joint.
The 10 days I was there, the place looked like a ghost town. I usually avoid online shops.

Have u check out Pink Lady Massage , Kiss Music Lounge (Inside Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel) and Chaophya4 ?

Khorp Khun Karp !:D:D

xen0n
13-05-2022, 12:50 PM
Have u check out Pink Lady Massage , Kiss Music Lounge (Inside Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel) and Chaophya4 ?

Adding onto the list are "Hong Tsao" and " Gen nu wet" . :D

Johnnyngai
13-05-2022, 12:51 PM

Pink Lady Massage was closed, I didn't inspect Kiss Music Lounge (Inside Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel),
Where is Chaophya4 ? ? Mandarin hotel was open, but I wasn't brave enough to go in.

I walked the lower map area labeled ( farm yaya Karaoke ) and found nothing.
Upper map area ( Atami Massage under renovation, Hat Yai Meridian hotel has no one on the second floor )

Johnnyngai
13-05-2022, 12:54 PM
Adding onto the list are "Hong Tsao" and " Gen nu wet" . :D

Where "Hong Tsao" and " Gen nu wet" ?

CheongKa
14-05-2022, 12:36 AM
I also remember last time always go to kiss channel and sc heritage hotel

xen0n
14-05-2022, 11:51 AM
Where "Hong Tsao" and " Gen nu wet" ?

Where the farms are. The tuk tuk drivers woukd know. Sorry i only know the names generally.

KingOfTheHill
15-05-2022, 12:39 PM
Just came back from exploring around channiwate at 11am. Really not much. Yaya karaoke only have 4 aunties. The uncle said most have closed or ladies have went home during covid.

Managed to find something off tinder last night which was alot better at around S$60/1500baht. Good luck guys. Better off in bkk or jb

Jking
17-05-2022, 05:30 PM
anyone knows if any bus service from sgp or jb goes to hatyai now?

17-05-2022, 06:05 PM
anyone knows if any bus service from sgp or jb goes to hatyai now?

No bus I search from today till end july no bus.

https://www.easybook.com/en-sg/bus/booking/singapore-to-hatyai

+22 for your first power. :D

Jking
17-05-2022, 07:18 PM

https://www.easybook.com/en-sg/bus/booking/singapore-to-hatyai

thanks for sharing. i think the only way possible now is to take a bus from JB Larkin terminal to Bukit Kayu Hitam, then from Danok take a van to Hatyai

BotakBunny
17-05-2022, 07:37 PM

I think the easier option is to fly via Scoot from SIN to HDY directly.

Though air tickets prices are higher now due to higher fuel surcharges.

But it is still the fastest way to get to Hatyai.

Just my 2 cents worth. :)

17-05-2022, 09:10 PM

For me I prefer flight over bus, save time and action start after touch down without the need of recovering from long road trip.

BotakBunny
18-05-2022, 10:06 AM
For me I prefer flight over bus, save time and action start after touch down without the need of recovering from long road trip.

Agreed. I would do that too.

Faster and I think less hassle.

Plus, do not need to sit on the bus until your butt pain. :D :D

18-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Agreed. I would do that too.

Faster and I think less hassle.

Plus, do not need to sit on the bus until your butt pain. :D :D

My last bus trip about 10 years ago was very bad. Got this group which made up 3/4 of the bus insist on taking the bus 6 plus at woodlands on a weekdays. The driver F all the way from GMC to HDY.
What the driver say, on normal trip if we leave GMC at 4.30pm and go by secondlink we should reach HDY around 7am. But no thanks to this group we reach taipeng around close to 10+ for a very rush dinner and reach HDY 11+ the following day.
After that trip I tell myself no point saving that 50-60 bucks to encounter this kind of selfish people again.

hellothis555
18-05-2022, 09:20 PM
If u are a light sleeper like me... taking bus will be a pain in the ass. :D Spend another few $$$, take a plane.

xen0n
19-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Air tix pricing used to be between SGD$80 to SGD$130. Its about SGD$150 now. Not too bad.

BotakBunny
23-05-2022, 09:15 AM
If u are a light sleeper like me... taking bus will be a pain in the ass. :D Spend another few $$$, take a plane.

I hate long bus rides also.... I would rather take the plane too....

Have a regular cheongster who is an old guy.....

Who used to take the bus to Hatyai and thought of experiencing it again....

For old times' sake....

Probably not gonna do it when the puyings are back in Hatyai.....

Cos his body also can't take the stress of the long bus rides.... :D:D:D

timmyh
23-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Anyone in Hatyai tomorrow? PM me :)

2335 Man
27-05-2022, 12:17 AM
Hi Bros do they still need the Thailand Pass in July??

hellothis555
27-05-2022, 09:13 AM
Hi Bros do they still need the Thailand Pass in July??

Guess only the Thai govt knows this.... Currently needs TP.

xen0n
28-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Just returned from Hat Yai.

1. Farms generally have low number of girls. Quality even lower. Quite a number of shops are gone (think I only saw 2 opened at Gim Yong at 12pm).
2. FLs can be found online via WeChat, MiChat etc.
3. Room-based massage plus action can be arranged online (see above).
4. If you are game, go to the public places like saloons or pubs to know the ladies. Encountered FLs when I was there.
5. Food wise, u can see lower human traffic, even at places like Chok Dee, Gim Yong market etc.

Hope this helps.

28-05-2022, 12:16 PM
Just returned from Hat Yai.

1. Farms generally have low number of girls. Quality even lower. Quite a number of shops are gone (think I only saw 2 opened at Gim Yong at 12pm).
2. FLs can be found online via WeChat, MiChat etc.
3. Room-based massage plus action can be arranged online (see above).
4. If you are game, go to the public places like saloons or pubs to know the ladies. Encountered FLs when I was there.
5. Food wise, u can see lower human traffic, even at places like Chok Dee, Gim Yong market etc.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the latest info, +22 for you. :D

xen0n
29-05-2022, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the latest info, +22 for you. :D

Thanks. Upz for you too.

Naka_Timo
30-05-2022, 09:51 AM
Thanks. Upz for you too.

Upped +150

xen0n
30-05-2022, 01:23 PM
Upped +150

Thanks. Upz for you too.

jimfairy
03-06-2022, 11:00 AM

Just booked scoot to hatyai end of July, cost only $120+ without check in luggage.. :D:D

BotakBunny
04-06-2022, 07:12 AM
Just booked scoot to hatyai end of July, cost only $120+ without check in luggage.. :D:D

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a good price to go Hatyai.

Hope to read your FR after your trip. :) :)

Daigo69
06-06-2022, 08:17 PM
July tickets are below $100 for certain days
Been like 15 years since I went to hat Yai .
Lee garden was the top hotel back then.

Is it still the same buying vouchers before checking in hotel as the cheaper rates?

Used to cost $2000Baht or so to have a girl for company for the whole day duration.
I think the practice should no longer exist.

Would appreciate if there are heads-up where to pick up girls and avoiding getting carrot by the tutu drivers

Tia 🙏

06-06-2022, 08:32 PM
Is it still the same buying vouchers before checking in hotel as the cheaper rates?

Book on-line better, use trivago (https://www.trivago.com.my/en-MY/lm?__wr=14&tc=102&themeId=280&sem_keyword=trivago&sem_creativeid=499014764102&sem_matchtype=e&sem_network=g&sem_device=c&sem_placement=&sem_target=&sem_adposition=&sem_param1=&sem_param2=&sem_campaignid=9831409861&sem_adgroupid=99527446265&sem_targetid=kwd-5593367084&sem_location=1010274&cipc=br&cip=6019000005&gclid=CjwKCAjwy_aUBhACEiwA2IHHQGl4Q6xFVlX2p0WtlSQK ClJUUuckBc4GJU4T1oe5Wh4p-r_Za0ZqLBoC_fkQAvD_BwE&search=200-55700) to compare price offer by difference website.

Tiger149
06-06-2022, 09:33 PM
This thread is good for Hatyai newbies like me. Thanks to the senior Bros who dish out alot of good info. Planning to go there via Bukit Kayu Hitam. One thing I love is being in long distance bus rides enjoying the scenery of Malaysia. Some fascinating views that you're unable to see in a city state like Singapore. I once took a 8 hour bus ride from JB to Sungei Patani Kedah to meet up with an old friend.

Daigo69
07-06-2022, 09:24 PM
This thread is good for Hatyai newbies like me. Thanks to the senior Bros who dish out alot of good info. Planning to go there via Bukit Kayu Hitam. One thing I love is being in long distance bus rides enjoying the scenery of Malaysia. Some fascinating views that you're unable to see in a city state like Singapore. I once took a 8 hour bus ride from JB to Sungei Patani Kedah to meet up with an old friend.

Used to take coach ride from golden mile 11pm to arrive hat Yai 8am or so. Going through Malaysia and the unforgotten pit stop at one of the dirtiest toilet and canteen near Johor?

Now with spending power and less free time.
Flying is additional $50-$80 save a day which might be more worth time to spend it on hat Yai or work half of a day to recover it

Daigo69
07-06-2022, 09:25 PM
Book on-line better, use trivago (https://www.trivago.com.my/en-MY/lm?__wr=14&tc=102&themeId=280&sem_keyword=trivago&sem_creativeid=499014764102&sem_matchtype=e&sem_network=g&sem_device=c&sem_placement=&sem_target=&sem_adposition=&sem_param1=&sem_param2=&sem_campaignid=9831409861&sem_adgroupid=99527446265&sem_targetid=kwd-5593367084&sem_location=1010274&cipc=br&cip=6019000005&gclid=CjwKCAjwy_aUBhACEiwA2IHHQGl4Q6xFVlX2p0WtlSQK ClJUUuckBc4GJU4T1oe5Wh4p-r_Za0ZqLBoC_fkQAvD_BwE&search=200-55700) to compare price offer by difference website.

Thanks bro. Any good place to pickup girls ?
Kiss lounge or something?
Or some say saloons or massage parlour

07-06-2022, 09:43 PM

Have not been there since 08/2019 so cant help you.

Ninja_Assassin
09-06-2022, 02:34 AM

None of those places anymore.
Now the FLs operate on social media..... almost 90% of them.
If you do not know how to navigate the apps..... good luck to you. Be prepared to PCC in your hotel room.

Bigdickm
09-06-2022, 09:02 AM
If you do not know how to navigate the apps..... good luck to you. Be prepared to PCC in your hotel room.

Bro any app or website recommend?

09-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Bro any app or website recommend?

Use wechat, my last trip back in 2019 lots of them within 600m the hotel (I stay golden crown grand on that trip) area. But then quite a number of landmines reported too.

Daigo69
09-06-2022, 06:14 PM

Haha.. I think the last resort is the tutu driver route to get carrot chop

xen0n
12-06-2022, 01:10 PM
There are also "aunties" coming up to you asking if you want ladies. I didn't get to sse any photos or the actual person, but prices were going at 1200 to 1500 an hour.

hayhay
12-06-2022, 05:29 PM
There are also "aunties" coming up to you asking if you want ladies. I didn't get to sse any photos or the actual person, but prices were going at 1200 to 1500 an hour.

You try the girl u will vomit blood

12-06-2022, 10:23 PM
Hatyai Today | Hatyai Street View | หาดใหญ่วันนี้ | 合艾 | May2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKY_6i6cupc

bigmannow
13-06-2022, 05:59 PM
Was in hatyai few days ago .. fastest way is direct flight from Changi to hatyai airport .. alternatively much longer way …u can cross the border to JB then take the Intercity Komuter train to KL (not available at the moment due to track works, hence u can fly from JB Senai airport or Changi Airport or take bus from JB Larkin bus terminal to KL) , then switch to ETS Train from KL to Padang Besar (border town near thailand), then cross the border by foot and take motorbike taxi to minivan station 600m away from customs , then take minivan to hatyai city.

bigmannow
16-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Lee Gardens Plaza hotel only has normal shops on the ground level .. all
Other levels in the place is closed.

xen0n
16-06-2022, 08:11 PM
Lee Gardens Plaza hotel only has normal shops on the ground level .. all
Other levels in the place is closed.

Go Central Festival, Big C.

hayhay
16-06-2022, 08:49 PM
Go Central Festival, Big C.

Very far leh

xen0n
17-06-2022, 05:39 AM
Very far leh

No choice, unless you don't mind hanging around those salons or familiar joints. :(