PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

pussyman72
29-05-2006, 11:27 AM
Cannot agree with u more... one way or another, always involve money...

I think the fall in pit / KC Trap / Tirakship problem / experience, will sure kena one...

As for language.. lucky mine speak Mandarin and English ... If I wanna earn thai, just spend one week with her, enough liao ... kekeke :D

hehehe as i always said this no money no honey. want honey pls pay money kekeke

whether one who wants to get involve with a WL or FL must be prepare to come out $$$ to liang her. of course there alot will advice not too. i agree it not easy to play with them. u can said i just want to have fun for now. yes but soon u will know u got involve with her too much that u fall for her.

best mai play with fire else u get burn. there are bros who love to play this kind of relationship n they know what they are doing. some in the end get married and have kids but that is very small percentage.

my advice best not to involve. if u like her just call her talk to her and come find her when u are free to go up and spend some quality time with her.

other then that is a stop. cos normally pple do not know what to do when they got stuck with this girls

taurus75
29-05-2006, 11:59 AM
thatserving of thai food.... hmmmmmm..... thaifood... I LIKE !!!

u r back finally? or u still in LOS?

subband
29-05-2006, 06:40 PM
pussyman72 really must learn from u all laojiaos hws to noe more puyings n let them hook on u...mine till nw also nv call me maybe i should give up le...i call her +++ to her also language barrier sianx...
just bak from kuantan n genting ...boring...nuthing much...sianx heard bentong gt happening too but nv go b4 although gt pass by...
anyone chiong bentong? lol:D

u should spend yr time thinking on sianing our spore girls. believe me, u r better off this way.

if u really want to be with the thais, then u must speak their language, otherwise, u r just another customer in their eyes

TheUnforgiven
29-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey,

what happened to TV's website and gallery?

TheUnforgiven

stiffneck
29-05-2006, 06:59 PM
u should spend yr time thinking on sianing our spore girls. believe me, u r better off this way.

if u really want to be with the thais, then u must speak their language, otherwise, u r just another customer in their eyes

Even if you were to speak thai it will not be of much use. Unless you stay there for a few years,learn to speak, read and write thai then maybe you will understand them 1% to 3%????????!!!!!!!!................................ ?!.

As for the customer bit,once it starts with $ it will always be about $ (and most likly end with $) with maybe 1% of the guys getting lucky!

Pls note i am not "splashing cold water" on those who want a relationship with TG hor!!!!

Do lay tua eng di di ke chook di nay!!!:)

duck84
29-05-2006, 07:02 PM
SAddening...:( kk try to buck up man ...money money money ...aug goin bangkok hope can dun so sianx...thailand roX!!! :D simple chinese n english rox...!! lol

taurus75
29-05-2006, 07:30 PM
As for the customer bit,once it starts with $ it will always be about $ (and most likly end with $) with maybe 1% of the guys getting lucky!

Pls note i am not "splashing cold water" on those who want a relationship with TG hor!!!!

indeed indeed....let me add on too...even if a relationship is smoothly started, be prepared to have 'enuff' $$$ in the long run.
After a kopi/beer session with PM72 and SN... i can now have a clearer picture.
same here, i not trying to splash cold water too...
however..let i say Fate dun come knocking everytime...hmmm...i begin to sound like somebody...

subband
29-05-2006, 07:39 PM
Even if you were to speak thai it will not be of much use. Unless you stay there for a few years,learn to speak, read and write thai then maybe you will understand them 1% to 3%????????!!!!!!!!................................ ?!.

if one can speak fluent thai, considered very good. learning to write and read thai script, one have to put in tons of effort. for me, mine thai is always at the elementary level. can't be improved. it is good to know a new language, better to be able to read and write.

for those who want a realationship with thai girls, it is OK to do so, esp so when u r young. success or failure, no one can say. reading info from this forum doesn't help much, go on and exp it. all these will add on to yr exp in handling relationships better and so that next time u will know better what u really want.

subband
29-05-2006, 07:44 PM
indeed indeed....let me add on too...even if a relationship is smoothly started, be prepared to have 'enuff' $$$ in the long run.
After a kopi/beer session with PM72 and SN... i can now have a clearer picture.
same here, i not trying to splash cold water too...
however..let i say Fate dun come knocking everytime...hmmm...i begin to sound like somebody...

just to add on a bit,

if one don't have suffucient $$, at least he must have a stable career, income or some paper qualification. then a relationship might come into the picture

and if one doesn't even have these qualifications, then pls forget it. this is how i view things. sometimes truth hurts

taurus75
29-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey,

TheUnforgiven

brudder..u need to alter yr proxy server.

taurus75
29-05-2006, 08:00 PM
just to add on a bit,

if one don't have suffucient $$, at least he must have a stable career, income or some paper qualification. then a relationship might come into the picture

and if one doesn't even have these qualifications, then pls forget it. this is how i view things. sometimes truth hurts

quite true....must have a career to tahan for the long run ...
but like what PM72 said not only u marrying her..u are marrying her whole family as well...si bo? PM72?

taurus75
29-05-2006, 08:17 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o.jpg

taurus75
29-05-2006, 08:18 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o2.jpg

Hop in ...dude! i drive you to my place... or perhaps u can tahan the journey??!!

taurus75
29-05-2006, 08:19 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o5.jpg
More....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o6.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o7.jpg

taurus75
29-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey,

TheUnforgiven

brudder..think brudder DarkAsh has this remedy..try it.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1498827&postcount=5331:D

pussyman72
29-05-2006, 08:34 PM
quite true....must have a career to tahan for the long run ...
but like what PM72 said not only u marrying her..u are marrying her whole family as well...si bo? PM72?

:D Yes. unless family dont di siao n really leave u in peace and let their to have a good life ;)

else every now n then also $$$$$$$ even u have alot of money sooner or later also bo leow hehehe

KLKOOL
30-05-2006, 11:24 AM
hehehe as i always said this no money no honey. want honey pls pay money kekeke

Anyway... i think the falling into KC Trap / Tirakship is inevitable for most... unless u can adhere to the fire and forget principal... and some gers, how to forget :D

pussyman72
30-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Anyway... i think the falling into KC Trap / Tirakship is inevitable for most... unless u can adhere to the fire and forget principal... and some gers, how to forget

hehehe bo bian im one of them :D always in the pit and i love it lol :p

pussyman72
30-05-2006, 12:38 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/o.jpg

Aye can i have this girl mobile number :p she my type kekekeke

taurus75
30-05-2006, 12:39 PM
hehehe bo bian im one of them :D always in the pit and i love it lol

hahahaha..i knew u will say that..kekekeke
btw i am trying to find a much more worthwhile card that calls to LOS..
meanwhile phoenix card only offers $10 for only 27mins...wau lau.:(

pussyman72
30-05-2006, 12:43 PM
hahahaha..i knew u will say that..kekekeke
btw i am trying to find a much more worthwhile card that calls to LOS..
meanwhile phoenix card only offers $10 for only 27mins...wau lau.:(

i still use starhub free just airtime charge ^^ unless u install comp in ur tirak house n every nite use skype talk it free hehhehehe

taurus75
30-05-2006, 12:49 PM
i still use starhub free just airtime charge ^^ unless u install comp in ur tirak house n every nite use skype talk it free hehhehehe

*sigh*...i dun want to subscribe another line just for this man.
huh? install comp at her house?? hahahaha..like that i still have to teach her..
maybe i go look look see see and ask around those thai construction workers..
maybe they have a lobang and cheaper way to call their tirak back home...:cool:

taurus75
30-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Aye can i have this girl mobile number :p she my type kekekeke

sure....u really want her number? kekekeke...btw did you see her two fingers ready to potong yr didi??!!

duck84
30-05-2006, 01:56 PM
wooo here comes the thai gers la...swee la....tonite anyone goin thai disco? lol sianx....all gt puyings...wheres mine =( lost in cyberspace...lol...taurus75 teach me some tips la...sianx thai mei lol

thai mei thai mei rox!!!:D

DeKuip
30-05-2006, 02:26 PM
sianx....all gt puyings...wheres mine =( lost in cyberspace...lol...taurus75 teach me some tips la...sianx thai mei lol

thai mei thai mei rox!!!

Bro Taurus,

I have a request.. if u are willing to teach bro ngap84 some tips to sian thai gers.. might as well teach me too. :D

Thanks in advance. :D

KLKOOL
30-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Bro Taurus,

I have a request.. if u are willing to teach bro ngap84 some tips to sian thai gers.. might as well teach me too.

Wahliau... like dat also u can say arr ? Like buddha ask monk to teach chanting leh ... :rolleyes:

pussyman72
30-05-2006, 02:44 PM
sure....u really want her number? kekekeke...btw did you see her two fingers ready to potong yr didi??!!

Yes Yes Yes :D potong me lol i cave dig her before she can do it to me kekekkeke

taurus75
31-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Bro Taurus,

I have a request.. if u are willing to teach bro ngap84 some tips to sian thai gers.. might as well teach me too.

aiyo...no need to learn from me la...
i guess everyone here has their very own approach when comes to tackling thai gers...just dun get tackle the other way round can liao...
dun worry bro Dekuip..i now have the best method to hook up the best thai ger...i tell u more when u come spore..coz its a long long long method..:rolleyes:

taurus75
31-05-2006, 06:19 PM
Wahliau... like dat also u can say arr ? Like buddha ask monk to teach chanting leh ... :rolleyes:

Precisely...
like what we said in SAF..."dun teach yr father how to fuck...":rolleyes:

taurus75
31-05-2006, 06:21 PM
i would like to say again..to all newbies here...
the pics that i uploaded are just pics..i dun know them and they dun know me..
i just post them ..tats all..!
i have been recieving around 20 pms per day regarding this..*sigh*:cool:

duck84
31-05-2006, 07:24 PM
aiyo...no need to learn from me la...
i guess everyone here has their very own approach when comes to tackling thai gers...just dun get tackle the other way round can liao...
dun worry bro Dekuip..i now have the best method to hook up the best thai ger...i tell u more when u come spore..coz its a long long long method..:rolleyes:

ARGHHH...lol hw can forget me bro taurus75....gt tips share with me man...u noe my fav is thai ger ma..lol...cheers...THAI MEI THAI MEI WO AI NI...
btw lol u mean thai ger is sianing in singapore de or thailand de...lol
:D

taurus75
31-05-2006, 07:32 PM
ARGHHH...lol hw can forget me bro taurus75....gt tips share with me man...u noe my fav is thai ger ma..lol...cheers...THAI MEI THAI MEI WO AI NI...
btw lol u mean thai ger is sianing in singapore de or thailand de...lol

you are as blur as daffy duck....
i mean any thai gers man brudder...but my method is not foolproof hor...
some gers might not fall for it.
nevertheless...u too try not to be too obsessed of thai mei thai mei wo ai ni...
kekekeke
later become thai mei thai mei ni hai wo....:cool:

duck84
31-05-2006, 07:40 PM
you are as blur as daffy duck....
i mean any thai gers man brudder...but my method is not foolproof hor...
some gers might not fall for it.
nevertheless...u too try not to be too obsessed of thai mei thai mei wo ai ni...
kekekeke
later become thai mei thai mei ni hai wo....:cool:

lol i am mad le...just wana learn from u...lol woooANY THAI GER...cool ...
everything just so cool....den i change my slogon den...haha

" no poblem" "no poblem" chat with u again bro...:D

pussyman72
31-05-2006, 07:51 PM
i would like to say again..to all newbies here...
the pics that i uploaded are just pics..i dun know them and they dun know me..
i just post them ..tats all..!
i have been recieving around 20 pms per day regarding this..*sigh*

muhahahaha u invited them to pm u when u post it lol :D

hehehehe i want that ger ger lol:rolleyes:

pussyman72
31-05-2006, 07:55 PM
lol i am mad le...just wana learn from u...lol woooANY THAI GER...cool ...
everything just so cool....den i change my slogon den...haha

" no poblem" "no poblem" chat with u again bro...:D

hehehe u mai thai mei mei wo ai ni ah later u kanna blue black leow then start flaming other bros who got tirak from WL n FL..

stay in the right mind. just cheong n enjoy is good enough. i think u still not game enough to go more then a customer relationship @ this moment ;)

as i already said no money no honey, got money got honey hehehe

yinyang
31-05-2006, 09:05 PM
ARGHHH.......gt tips share with me man...u noe my fav is thai ger ma..lol...cheers...THAI MEI THAI MEI WO AI NI...btw lol u mean thai ger is sianing in singapore de or thailand de...lol

Bro ducky,

Your battery's on overdrive, super-charged...? Be cool man, just be yourself. In LOS, you'll be lost for choice. And $$$ sure helps.. :p

Hopefully, you'll be wiser for the experience.. just be careful don't get your fingers ..err.. didi burnt. Wish you every sexess:p

Datuk Boleh
31-05-2006, 10:27 PM
Any brudder here can advise which timing is the best to take a bus from Pudu in KL to Hatyai?

We have from morning bus to late at night bus.

Also, should we buy our return bus ticket from KL or from Hatyai? I have read that buying from Hatyai is cheaper but afraid of ticket sold out.

Thank You.
DB

pussyman72
31-05-2006, 10:34 PM
Any brudder here can advise which timing is the best to take a bus from Pudu in KL to Hatyai?

Also, should we buy our return bus ticket from KL or from Hatyai? I have read that buying from Hatyai is cheaper but afraid of ticket sold out.

Thank You.
DB

hehehe dont need to double post in 2 thread im sure bros here will able to help u. :D

duck84
01-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Bro ducky,

Your battery's on overdrive, super-charged...? Be cool man, just be yourself. In LOS, you'll be lost for choice. And $$$ sure helps..

Hopefully, you'll be wiser for the experience.. just be careful don't get your fingers ..err.. didi burnt. Wish you every sexess:p

haha bro yinyang ...in LOS i only noe i am lost...lol...wish the experience will help me get better n nt more jialat...jia you ba...:D

Prolink
01-06-2006, 08:24 AM
A TREND THAT THE WL ARE TARGETING THE MIDDLE AGED AS THEY GOT MORE SPENTING POWER ...ANY ONE CARE TO DEBATE.
haha bro yinyang ...in LOS i only noe i am lost...lol...wish the experience will help me get better n nt more jialat...jia you ba...:D

taurus75
01-06-2006, 10:21 AM

Thank You.
DB

from what i know from some KL brudders...the trip from Kl to HDY is around 8-9 hours... this is what i know.

taurus75
01-06-2006, 10:24 AM
A TREND THAT THE WL ARE TARGETING THE MIDDLE AGED AS THEY GOT MORE SPENTING POWER ...ANY ONE CARE TO DEBATE.

hmmm..this i not too sure abt that.
but all i know is young WLs more or less prefer young handsome dudes during their prime time..
its only till they are above 25..then they think abt 'fishing' for big catch..eg 'mature' wealthy guys...esp towkays.!
but all these depends on 'chemistry' and '$$$'..i think

taurus75
01-06-2006, 11:18 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/bg0040630601.jpg

Big or not??!!

pussyman72
01-06-2006, 12:28 PM

Big or not??!!

=D~~~~~ wah T75 where u get this pic lol u not scare later kanna flood mbox again ah hehehehe :D

duck84
01-06-2006, 03:29 PM

Big or not??!!

wooo this is power la...cheers man...

"no poblem" "no poblem" :D

thai75food
02-06-2006, 12:52 AM
missing TG too much.... lost for words... hope recover soon.....
but heard some bros gg to LOS soon.... luring me to think of gg too....
sigh..... jialat liao this time......

bros... when we meet up for TCSS huh? no de-brief after mission? or grp therapy? haha

pomrakthai
02-06-2006, 09:10 AM

Well, I experienced that oledi in SGP! I lost out to Bro Yinyang as puyings prefer middle-aged, rich and handsome men! I lost out to Bro Yinyang on being rich and handsome! Haiii.......:(

pomrakthai
02-06-2006, 09:12 AM

Big or not??!!

Walaueh, Bro Taurus75.....You really have such good arsenal of pretty puyings that make even an old man start to nose bleed! Really my taste leh as I am a boob man and rakthai too! ;)

bollocksman
02-06-2006, 10:59 AM
wow thanks for the taster pics bros,

I cant wait to go to Hatyai, never really been there cos spending too much time either in bkk or in SGP.more of an MP and G club scene there,though this time can try the hadyai scene.:D :D

cant wait to get there later this evening

KLKOOL
02-06-2006, 06:41 PM
wow thanks for the taster pics bros,

cant wait to get there later this evening

Dun worry... sure enjoy one...:D

nanog69
03-06-2006, 07:56 PM
The site is ready and the url link is:
www.geocities.com/diyexplorer.hatyai

I have decided on a different name because of feedbacks that the previous name "diyhatyaifornewbies" suggest that the site is only for newbies. As this site is meant for both old and new samsters, I have decided to change the name to "diyexplorer.hatyai" instead. Furthermore I have done away with a blog as I don't see the need to have one yet.

This site serves as a database for samsters about Hatyai. It is free for all, and no registration is required. All information are collected and collated from various forums and website. Should there be any information that you find inaccurate or outdated, please feel free to inform me so that I can review and make the necessary changes where appropriate. Remember just like sam's forum, this site is for samsters by samsters. So this site needs the effort of this community to make it the most comprehensive and reliable database on Hatyai.

Lastly, I would like to thank all the brothers whom I have PM to assist in reviewing the site, and also for their feedback and encouragement. Thanks also to Sam for allowing me to put up the url link in my signature here.

duck84
05-06-2006, 01:56 PM
1st i would like to thanks nanog69 for the fantastic webby...nice job done..
haha i saw other bros from K L malaysia...etc...they tend to have TCSS ...hw cum we dun see ours in singapore...lol...we need to be more enthu...!!! lol
cheers singapore !!! but i still love thai mei....:D LOL
i am a newbie to TCSS hope gt organiser hehe :p

bollocksman
05-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Dun worry... sure enjoy one...:D

Whew Just back from a hell of a ride to hatyai...i.e. we drove there in a 12 year old small car all da way from Singapore. Promise myself will go to hatyai again but not using car, maybe by coach or air.

It is a place that feels very like cowboy town and focused on a particular group of tourist , Malaysians and sometimes singaporeans,not feel very thai in hatyai as almost everyone speaks hokkien/teochew or mandarin.

here's my FR.
Arrived on saturday morning, and booked myself a girl from see kim yong , but due to a misunderstanding with my friend, he booked and payed for a girl from wonderful Karaoke, who ended up not too great , as by the time i got back from temple sightseeing in the afternoon, I just fu**ed her and let her home.

later in the evening arranged for the girl from see kim yong to my room, and it was a total contrast to the other one. I manage to do all sorts of positions with her and came close to doing her raw ,BUT i controlled and manged to slip on the condom before entry.
verdict on the girl, from Nong Khai in Issan also another border town , but wih LAOS way on other end of thailand..she not a looker but great service orientation.

anyway the trip was too short and we was too tired from the car ride, anyway if anyone wants to go, I may go bkk again in 3-4 weeks time, via Hatyai and if any of KL bros want to go, I may stop by KL to catch a meal and follow up to Hatyai for a day or 2 of Rnr with temple tour then fly air asia domestic to bkk and fly back to singapore.

next trip agenda, pick up a FL from Disco or explore the SC heritage hotel, which i have no time to go to.

anyone up for it??

CibLover
05-06-2006, 03:41 PM
...haha i saw other bros from K L malaysia...etc...they tend to have TCSS ...hw cum we dun see ours in singapore...lol...we need to be more enthu...!!!

It must have been a slow day these few days. Or else, the seniors would have come in here and chak you already.

Bro, Sg TCSS have been older than the KL Chapter, leh. Please follow the thread here :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1513973#post1513973

Faster go and register. It's on today; ie. the 05th of June 2006. Go and have fun and don't be so blur-sotong, leh!!! :rolleyes:

Minimum1000
05-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Whew Just back from a hell of a ride to hatyai...i.e. we drove there in a 12 year old small car all da way from Singapore. Promise myself will go to hatyai again but not using car, maybe by coach or air.

next trip agenda, pick up a FL from Disco or explore the SC heritage hotel, which i have no time to go to.

anyone up for it??

bollocksman

I did call you on Saturday but I think the line wasn't clear and my GSM handphone signal was suck since Taksin sold it to Temasek (He doesn't need to protect his business since it's in other hands already)

I went to HDY around 10AM and surveyed farms, so many tourists and many vans and cars park in front of farms. I think it's not a good day to pick gals.

I also heard from my Taiwanese friend that hotel where he stayed charged him more 500b/night for last Friday and Saturday compare to Thurday night price.

I met my freind and went to chit chat with a Kiss Lougne gal at her apartment in the afternoon.

So, I think it was very busy messy jammy in HDY on Saturday :D

Minimum1000

acmilan
05-06-2006, 05:02 PM
hmmm..this i not too sure abt that.
but all i know is young WLs more or less prefer young handsome dudes during their prime time..
its only till they are above 25..then they think abt 'fishing' for big catch..eg 'mature' wealthy guys...esp towkays.!
but all these depends on 'chemistry' and '$$$'..i think

true...I would summarise as follows for young, attractive WL:
Prefer handsome only (small%)
Prefer $$ only (moderate%)

Prefer both and many i.e. handsome tiraks+ $$ old men (big%)

Many WLs are multitaskers.... they can have many bfs, tiraks and make you feel like you are their one and only exclusive tirak :D

acmilan
05-06-2006, 05:04 PM

Big or not??!!

aiyo....Ann Poh lookalike but I think not as big as Ann Poh but more curvaveous and nicer body than Ann Poh

stiffneck
05-06-2006, 06:52 PM
bollocksman
I think it's not a good day to pick gals.

I also heard from my Taiwanese friend that hotel where he stayed charged him more 500b/night for last Friday and Saturday compare to Thurday night price.

So, I think it was very busy messy jammy in HDY on Saturday :D

Minimum1000

Bro bo pian as there is a holiday in malaysia so last sat and sunday must be beri "PACK"!!!:D

subband
05-06-2006, 07:41 PM
I reckon HDY will be very packed this weekend as all the bus coaches departing on this coming friday is fully booked. How i know?? I just went to golden mile this afternoon

BlueMarron
05-06-2006, 10:14 PM
just to add in it fully booked till sat for the bus.
I reckon HDY will be very packed this weekend as all the bus coaches departing on this coming friday is fully booked. How i know?? I just went to golden mile this afternoon

TD0620G
06-06-2006, 02:14 PM
true...I would summarise as follows for young, attractive WL:
Prefer handsome only (small%)
Prefer $$ only (moderate%)

Prefer both and many i.e. handsome tiraks+ $$ old men (big%)

Many WLs are multitaskers.... they can have many bfs, tiraks and make you feel like you are their one and only exclusive tirak :D

Have to admit being handsome has its advantages... must ask bro hamsupchai on this... his girl offered 2 shots for short time and free accomodation when he comes to Hadyai.. all this on the 1st meeting kekeke

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 03:56 PM

Wow... what is happening this week ??? and more importantly... what were u doing at golden mile :p

KLKOOL
06-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Have to admit being handsome has its advantages... must ask bro hamsupchai on this... his girl offered 2 shots for short time and free accomodation when he comes to Hadyai.. all this on the 1st meeting kekeke

U also got offer mah free accommodations from Kiss Lounge girl last time... good looks nothing to do with it lah... its how u treat the girl... ;)

stiffneck
06-06-2006, 06:46 PM
U also got offer mah free accommodations from Kiss Lounge girl last time... good looks nothing to do with it lah... its how u treat the girl... ;)

Yes it is not only your looks (but if you have good for you) but if you can be a potential ATM!!!

Stay at TG's place can be intresting as you can see them and thier friends at "work" that alone is priceless!!! But as for me have had enought of it.Ah Noi also offer me to stay at her place but would prefer to stay at a hotel as you can come and go as you like!!!!(to find "friends" or for ST kekekekeke!!!):D

Minimum1000
07-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Yes it is not only your looks (but if you have good for you) but if you can be a potential ATM!!!

Stay at TG's place can be intresting as you can see them and thier friends at "work" that alone is priceless!!! But as for me have had enought of it.Ah Noi also offer me to stay at her place but would prefer to stay at a hotel as you can come and go as you like!!!!(to find "friends" or for ST kekekekeke!!!):D

You made the good point, stiffneck.
I also hang around at her place but not stay overnight. I was almost late for my business meeting :p when I stayed overnight at her room in BKK.

However, KLKOOL also made point that exactly what i agree so " good looks nothing to do with it lah... its how u treat the girl"

Minimum1000

KatoeyLover69
07-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated Tuesday 6 June 2006 :-

Cabinet declares Friday June 9 a national holiday

The cabinet yesterday declared Friday June 9 a national holiday to commemorate the 60th anniversary of His Majesty the King's accession to the throne. Caretaker Deputy Prime Minister Surakiart Sathirathai said the cabinet agreed that Friday should be a public holiday nationwide. Earlier, June 12-13 were declared public holidays in the Bangkok area.

Government spokesman Surapong Suebwonglee said people should join the royal celebrations to express their loyalty to the King.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

TD0620G
08-06-2006, 01:37 PM
but this time looks got everything to do with it la...1st minute after the girl arrived already say to us.. wah..your friend young and loh mak mak... must do 2 shots ah..kekeke after the session then tell us... wah your friend got pink nipples lol!

KLKOOL
08-06-2006, 04:07 PM
but this time looks got everything to do with it la...1st minute after the girl arrived already say to us.. wah..your friend young and loh mak mak... must do 2 shots ah..kekeke after the session then tell us... wah your friend got pink nipples lol!

But he say never get to bonk worr... so whats the diff ??? Unless he like GTM... dun have means 1 time...

fat29
09-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Bro Cyberliberal,

The only virtue that I presently want to work for and claim is integrity. I have no superman powers and wear the same corruptible flesh that the weakess amongst us don, therefore I am liable to err as well.

There is no need for me to apologise for speaking the truth and if there are revelations that you want to make about me, you are free to decide. :)

I will not reply you in this thread as I do not want to inflame Bro Taurus75's thread. PM me if you have to reach me.

You of all person talks about integrity and backbone? Lets see how much integrity and backbone you have when my revelation starts. Withdraw and apologize to bro KTL69 while there is time. :cool:

TD0620G
09-06-2006, 10:57 AM
But he say never get to bonk worr... so whats the diff ??? Unless he like GTM... dun have means 1 time...
never bonk = bonk once la kekeke just that he didn't take the offer for the 2nd bonk, takkan pay for st already never bonk somemore? U must ask him for his FR also, he say so damn good until sperm also come out from his ears!

thai75food
10-06-2006, 11:11 AM
never bonk = bonk once la kekeke just that he didn't take the offer for the 2nd bonk, takkan pay for st already never bonk somemore? U must ask him for his FR also, he say so damn good until sperm also come out from his ears!

wow.... such power FR .... never hear sperm come out from ears before...
must bloody share hor...

TheUnforgiven
10-06-2006, 07:06 PM
brudder..think brudder DarkAsh has this remedy..try it.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1498827&postcount=5331:D

Thanks ;)

TheUnforgiven

thai75food
11-06-2006, 02:44 PM
bro taurus not feeling well.... no more thai puying pictures....
but fret not.... heehee...

http://asian.xxx-teens.net/aescans/index1.html

many many thai models here....

hope u guys enjoy .... till the real slim shaddy is back with his goodies...kekeke...

stiffneck
12-06-2006, 10:34 PM

hope u guys enjoy .... till the real slim shaddy is back with his goodies...kekeke...

Bro it is not that Taurus is not "feeling well" but his PC.
Guess bros here will have to wait some time till they can PCC!!!(from the pics he post hor!!)kekekekekeke!!!!!:D

KLKOOL
13-06-2006, 11:04 PM
? U must ask him for his FR also, he say so damn good until sperm also come out from his ears!

Ma Hai... ask him for his FR... he blur blur go and bonk PRC and start new thread dat FR ... u guys nowadays ... blur blur one horr... :p

taurus75
14-06-2006, 07:53 PM

sorry guys ...not feeling too well lately. also my pc is giving lotsa problems too..
but fret not...i will be back with much more pics once my pc i sup and ready!!
also will give more surprises after my 'mission'..*guess only brudders stiffneck and TF75 knows abt my mission...
till then..brudders pls take care man...
*poof*

Dailo(SN) DO LAY DEE DEE.....! love ya

taurus75
14-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Bro it is not that Taurus is not "feeling well" but his PC.
Guess bros here will have to wait some time till they can PCC!!!(from the pics he post hor!!)kekekekekeke!!!!!:D

yeah man..meanwhile tahan a bit hor..esp brudder ciblover and shoik!!!
miss u guys

stiffneck
14-06-2006, 09:37 PM

Haizzzzzz............... how many times must i tell you?It is "do lay tua eng di di!!!":D

TD0620G
16-06-2006, 12:30 AM
also will give more surprises after my 'mission'..*guess only brudders stiffneck and TF75 knows abt my mission...
till then..brudders pls take care man...
*poof*

actually I know also..kekeke did u get my sms?

nanog69
16-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Just to inform bros here about some updates on the website:

1. Have added a "distinguish field report" page which contain excellent reports posted in forums.

2. Updated some info on the "beware of con and scam" page

3. Have added a link to a video showing a demo on soapy massage in the "massage" page.

4. Other updates across the website pending on new info provided by members in the forums.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank a helpful samster here who have assisted in updating info for me, especially on the motorcycle/tuk-tuk price. You know who you are, thanks

Link: http://www.geocities.com/diyexplorer.hatyai

Regards

Nanog69

stiffneck
16-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Have found a very detailed FR on Hatyai on ISG.

Some information is a little bit outdated but still a very good read.

So if you guys have the time.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=475029&postcount=656

stiffneck
16-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Just to inform bros here about some updates on the website:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank a helpful samster here who have assisted in updating info for me, especially on the motorcycle/tuk-tuk price. You know who you are, thanks

Link: http://www.geocities.com/diyexplorer.hatyai

Regards

Nanog69

No problem Bro! Keep up the good work!!!:D

nanog69
16-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Have found a very detailed FR on Hatyai on ISG.

Some information is a little bit outdated but still a very good read.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=475029&postcount=656

Agree bro stiffneck, the FR is very good and I have included it as one of the distinguish reports in the diyexplorer.hatyai website.

Also thanks for your constructive comments and feedback. Now that phase 1 is completed, I will be looking towards revamping the look of the website.

boinker
17-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi Stiffneck,

Haven't been to Hatyai long time, since SARs. Maybe time for a return.

Hows Wonderful nowadays. When owner was shot, it went downhill.
2 moons ago me and another brother took a girl each from there. mine was very nice. One thing I found out. there girls will start work or have to back to there farm by 9.30, so by 10 ther have there girls in full force. first farm to visite if you want to go.

stiffneck
17-06-2006, 02:15 PM
Hi Stiffneck,

Haven't been to Hatyai long time, since SARs. Maybe time for a return.

Hows Wonderful nowadays. When owner was shot, it went downhill.

Bro bapple,

Now a days OK KTV (formerly called Wonderfull) is coming up again,WL have quite a few.I would say that the "KTV's" that have the most WL would be OK,Jenny and Suriya.(I might be wrong hor) But pls note that all three of these "KTV" also have a high % of WL that are non-IC holder's.(why do you you think that when the Bangkok police comes to H-city the first few places that they "raid" are these three?) But of course non-IC holder's can be found all over H-city.

Take care and hope you have a good trip!!!:D

boinker
17-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Bro nanog69 this Bro boinker is beri good person or as the thai would say "person good heart good" kekekekeke!!!!

Bro boinker how is life? Any FR to share form your most recent trip?

Wahh a person good heart good ah? lol you are making me blush leh.

nothing much to report 1st night end up with a old friend happens to bump in to.

3rd day have a lovely lady to rub me down from Kings extend her till 11pm as I like her company. Does not stay with me due to have to go to Wat early in the morning. in the end have a ST with one of the girl of our brother girl's friend. Oh yeah she does say I very good too. lol...

TD0620G
29-06-2006, 03:06 AM
Hi bro TD0620G,
The information in the website is as accurate as what is posted in the forums. Therefore it was verified by some travellers at one point of time, and not a figment of our imagination. However it can be outdated, and therefore we need more feedback and reports from reliable members like yourself to update the info. If there are absolutely no info sharing in all forums, or any field reports contributed, then naturally the info could become outdated. Therefore willingness to share freely is crucial to both the website and the forums as well.

I have thought of that before. The pictures of some of the working ladies in CV and SKY are already being downloaded from another website's gallery. May get a friend in Thailand to assist in visiting the farms and approaching the bosses. All that I need to do is to print out the pictures for him. However I will have to think about it first, depending on how things progress.
;)
Regards
Nanog69

What you say is true, so here's some update on my latest visit. To the bros that came along to celebrate my birthday thanks for coming! Really appreciate it! I went to 2 places for the 1st time :-

High Society :-

Upon entering I noticed that the place has a similar setup to Water Bar but without the fountains and shower. There's a life band and dancers in bikinis gyrating to the music. In terms of looks they are about 6-8/10. Ladies drink costs 120THB and the flowers cost 100THB. They had a promotion ie. Chivas + 3 mixers for 990THB so we ordered that. Since I was there I asked for a girl to accompany me for drinks. The mummy brought this cute girl with D cup ..even bigger than bro Dekuip's 'coconut' and she was wearing bikini which only covered 1/3 of her assets... so I just said yes for the sight show kekeke

One of our bros asked the mummy whats the damage and she said all the ladies drink cost 120thb.. but the girls can't be booked. So that was a bit 'poting stim'. Perhaps other bros who've visited this place can comment on this.

Just stayed for awhile because 2 girls were waiting for me so I had to cut the visit short coz very difficult to juggle spending time with 2 girls without them getting to know each other.

Oscar 2

Since bro Stiffneck mentioned about this place I went there to have a look with bro Master and his girl. Before entering we noticed a lot of young thai guys and girls going in and it's true that this is a Thai hangout place because we were the only 2 foreigners there! It has a large projector screen that showed the World Cup and a small stage in front with Thai bands playing. It was quite packed on a weekday so it looks like very popular hangout place. The music played was hip hop and very much my taste. Also I noticed quite a few nice looking thai girls who were single but I did not approach them due to my very limited knowledge of thai. Maybe next time someone with better grasp of thai and/or bigger balls like our GTM can try his luck ;)

xaviour
30-06-2006, 08:58 AM
Oscar 2

Since bro Stiffneck mentioned about this place I went there to have a look with bro Master and his girl. Before entering we noticed a lot of young thai guys and girls going in and it's true that this is a Thai hangout place because we were the only 2 foreigners there! It has a large projector screen that showed the World Cup and a small stage in front with Thai bands playing. It was quite packed on a weekday so it looks like very popular hangout place. The music played was hip hop and very much my taste. Also I noticed quite a few nice looking thai girls who were single but I did not approach them due to my very limited knowledge of thai. Maybe next time someone with better grasp of thai and/or bigger balls like our GTM can try his luck ;)

Beside Oscar 2, there is another disco popular with locals. The disco is located just beside Hansa (not Paragon). Can't remember if it's Orbit. Almost 100% thais but the guys are very aggressive coming to approach ladies. Could be a good hunting ground for Non-WL.

Big C and Carrefour is also another good hunting ground for Songkhla University student. But of course, it could be helpful to speak a little pasa thai but mostly it is your courage and sense of humour. Good Luck.

TD0620G
30-06-2006, 11:57 AM
We wanted to go there but our ladies discouraged us. Supposedly quite a lot of fights happen there and the crowd is quite rowdy when drunk but I haven't gotten a chance to check this out, also didn't want to take the risk coz I can't speak their language.

TD0620G
01-07-2006, 04:39 AM
hohoho bro Taurus finally see u here.. hope u had a great time up north!

Haiya DK... u really tkk (+++ kok king) leh .. I lost track already lah... +++ 1 word slap 5 times was the last count woh..kekeke

Btw.. another update on a few massage places that we went to on the recent trip.

Pink Lady - There have been an influx of new girls there recently and the quality is quite decent too, some comparable to the model quality at CP4. I think the management has finally taken some action to bring in new stocks of better looking girls compared to a few months ago. Price remains at 1300THB (without air mattress) & 1600THB (with air matress).

CP4 - Getting worse... previously the quality was better than Pink Lady but now getting closer to Cintana standard. Only 1-2 decent looking girls inside the fishbowl and the freelance 'models' also not much to look at accept 2-3 girls. Price starts from 1300-1900THB for the fish bowl type and 2500thb for the freelance 'models'. They've also started giving commission to tuk tuk drivers but not much.. 100THB each booking. Since it is quite far from the main city there's not much choice to avoid this unless you drive your own car.

Cintana - Still the same as before.. mostly below average but you can't expect much for 500THB-600THB. Some of our bros have a very bad experience there recently. They went in and ordered a bottle of Heineken each and took their time, chatting and laughing. The female captain rudely scoulded them not to laugh and when my friend replied 'laugh also cannot meh'? The captain asked them to pay for the drink and leave immediately. I personally won't stand for this type of service.

On a different topic, I've done something different this time, 1st time ever choosing a girl that a close bro have chosen before, in other words clean sperm ... kekeke... this one is exception to the norm coz I don't know if I can do it again, maybe only in extreme circumstances where the girl is too difficult to resist.

nanog69
01-07-2006, 02:36 PM
Yo nanog, keep up with ur good works. Oh, pls send my regards to bro cyberliberal.

If got chance to meet, i wanna buy u both a heineken.

Hi bro Dekuip,

Thanks, the website is now under re-construction, should be up by end of next week. If there is any mistakes or outdated info, please feel free to let me know ok.

Bro cyberliberal is fine and still keep tab with this forum ;)

I will take a rain check on the heineken. :D

Regards
Nanog69

taurus75
01-07-2006, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip]Phom khit thueng bro Taurus mak mak... hahaha.

[QUOTE]

i mizz u too brudder...hope everything goes smoothly for you...take care dude!:cool:

pomrakthai
01-07-2006, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=DeKuip]Phom khit thueng bro Taurus mak mak... hahaha.

[QUOTE]

i mizz u too brudder...hope everything goes smoothly for you...take care dude!:cool:

Walaueh, Bro DK has learned the password of tirakship, i.e. "kit therng mak mak"

BTW, really not seeing you posting often now. What about those juicy pics of Thai puyings...now I must say "kit therng gern bai" to those pics!

taurus75
01-07-2006, 09:00 PM
hohoho bro Taurus finally see u here.. hope u had a great time up north!

yeah i finally see u there at KL...perhaps short stay back home again before u gg north again??!! no wonder bellboy @ GC told me he saw a horny boy drving a beamer....hum sup..hurhurhur....
i saw yr ROTI BOY II vdo...nice hair style lei....
now i know how fast u can sprint..!!!!!

taurus75
01-07-2006, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=taurus75][QUOTE=DeKuip]Phom khit thueng bro Taurus mak mak... hahaha.

Walaueh, Bro DK has learned the password of tirakship, i.e. "kit therng mak mak"

BTW, really not seeing you posting often now. What about those juicy pics of Thai puyings...now I must say "kit therng gern bai" to those pics!

sawadee brudder...sorry pics have to wait liao...

DeKuip
01-07-2006, 09:36 PM

My broz all knew liao... i have dumped all (3 in total) my thai tiraks with my last trip. :D Actually i dumped 2 tiraks and 1 tirak dumped me. hahaha... i really quiet hatyai, i am thinking to go further.. places where i haven't been b4... u know VOC?? I wanna follow they footsteps

I lay low becoz of WC, oso i dont have any news to post loh. Nowadays it's all abt CBM aka TD0620G, no 1 will ever overtake him with sperm amout he has left in Thailand! :p

TD0620G
02-07-2006, 12:47 AM
My broz all knew liao... i have dumped all (3 in total) my thai tiraks with my last trip. :D Actually i dumped 2 tiraks and 1 tirak dumped me. hahaha... i really quiet hatyai, i am thinking to go further.. places where i haven't been b4... u know VOC?? I wanna follow they footsteps

I lay low becoz of WC, oso i dont have any news to post loh. Nowadays it's all abt CBM aka TD0620G, no 1 will ever overtake him with sperm amout he has left in Thailand! :p

Only dumped 3 tiraks mah.. that means still got more than 100 more leh...kekeke so still need to go back and finish your business.

I don't mind going to places that I haven't been to too!

mk23
02-07-2006, 03:25 AM
hi ! newbie here, bt going hty for holiday.. been to bkk couple of times but first time to hty. nv chiong much in bkk thou.. hehe
i've browse thru the thread, tons to readup till i m getting confuse.. may i know which hotel would be recommended that are near happenin areas? and which what would be d recommended procedure to book a gal for like overnight or ask them out to discos?

stiffneck
02-07-2006, 10:42 AM
hi ! newbie here, bt going hty for holiday.. may i know which hotel would be recommended that are near happenin areas? and which what would be d recommended procedure to book a gal for like overnight or ask them out to discos?

Hatyai is a small place,just take a tuk tuk and with-in 10 to 20 mins you can get to where you want to go.

If by "happenin" place you mean farms then Neo hatyai hotel might be your place (new hotel price 590 with tour agent hotel voucher without ABF) as it is in See Kim Yong (SKY) area but pls note that many other hotels are in that area.

For the farms just walk into one, see a WL you like ask her if she likes to go disco lol.Pay tell the OKT what time you want her to be at your room done.:D

mk23
02-07-2006, 03:56 PM
new hotel price 590 with tour agent hotel voucher without ABF?
how do i get the tour agent hotel voucher?
i haven book hotel yet. still sourcing

well near farms ? .. u have any recommended farms ? preferably those with more syt.. :) payina little more isnt a problem. any precaution i must take before the transaction ? what to take note of ? etc.

which resturant or areas would u recommend for cheap seafood ?

taurus75
02-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Hatyai is a small place,just take a tuk tuk and with-in 10 to 20 mins you can get to where you want to go.

If by "happenin" place you mean farms then Neo hatyai hotel might be your place (new hotel price 590 with tour agent hotel voucher without ABF) as it is in See Kim Yong (SKY) area but pls note that many other hotels are in that area.

For the farms just walk into one, see a WL you like ask her if she likes to go disco lol.Pay tell the OKT what time you want her to be at your room done.:D

a great piece of info here by my beloved Dailo....dee mak!

taurus75
02-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Only dumped 3 tiraks mah.. that means still got more than 100 more leh...kekeke so still need to go back and finish your business.

I don't mind going to places that I haven't been to too!

errr...so how many ROTI u ate liao? hurhurhur....

stiffneck
02-07-2006, 09:20 PM
well near farms ? .. u have any recommended farms ? preferably those with more syt.. :) payina little more isnt a problem. any precaution i must take before the transaction ? what to take note of ? etc.

which resturant or areas would u recommend for cheap seafood ?

Think most of your question can be found at Bro nanog69 web site.But alas his web site is under "renovation".

So pls follow this hyper-link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=478490&postcount=710

If after reading you still have question pls post again.

Take care.

TD0620G
03-07-2006, 01:27 AM
tailo need your help.. can u translate this for me ? Got sms saying, ' Kit teung men gan u tik nai'

I know kit teung means miss but what is men gan u tik nai?

mk23
03-07-2006, 02:01 AM
Think most of your question can be found at Bro nanog69 web site.But alas his web site is under "renovation".

Take care.
thanks it is useful !

mk23
03-07-2006, 02:05 AM

Take care.
thanks it is very informative, but i need an update on the scene for disco ? eg
kiss lounge which is more fun and have better shows ?
worth to open bottle like chivas or jug of beer ?

KLKOOL
03-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Errr.. the only real disco is still Paragon... in my opinion... opening a bottle is better... beer.. drink drink drink... next thing u know.. bill will be quite high... alternatively, bring ur own bottle and they will just charge ur for the mixers... cheers..

xaviour
03-07-2006, 02:07 PM
tailo need your help.. can u translate this for me ? Got sms saying, ' Kit teung men gan u tik nai'

I know kit teung means miss but what is men gan u tik nai?

try http://www.thai-language.com/dict

"Kid Tueng Men Gan" - miss you same

"U tik Nai" - at where?

stiffneck
03-07-2006, 06:48 PM

Bro Kiss Lounge is not a disco.It is a "pub" which you can have WL/WLs "sit" with you and also "tau pao".For more details about KL pls ask TV as he knows the place quite well.There are just too many pub to write about here.As i am not a pub person,sorry cannot give you much information.TD has writen a short FR on Hi-so and Oscar part 2.See if it helps.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1549758&postcount=2611

If it is a disco you are looking for then PARAGON is the place to go.(of course there is also emperor and JB disco)Other "special" disco will not mention here as they are only for people to "shake head".
The corkage charge per bottle is 300 baht (almost the same for other pubs,KTV and disco as well)

Are you going alone or in a group?Do you drink a lot?
A small bottle of beer at Paragon will cost you 120baht.That price is after discount,get you WL to sign the bill first to get the discount,if you are a regular there you can sign the bill yourself, if not a beer will cost you 150baht.

If want to open a bottle then check with the captain what they have on offer.It is normally a bottle of chives for less then 1000baht but pls note if they have free mixers or not,as that will cost you another few hundred baht.

As for shows pls go and see it yourself and give an FR as i find then all quite boring...........

If you would like to ask more question pls tell us where you have been to and what you like so that we do not have to guess ok?

Take care!!!

mk23
03-07-2006, 06:59 PM
i be going with a small grp of friends.
which means i m able to bring my own bottle purchase from dfs down to paragon or any of the pubs right ? therefore i only need to pay for corkage charge n mixers?
if we can't finish, are we allow to keep there? haha

what shows u find boring? tiger shows not my preference too. but those sexy bikini dancers babes. :)
what the best time to head down to paragon in order to get table?

taurus75
04-07-2006, 11:08 AM
If it is a disco you are looking for then PARAGON is the place to go.(of course there is also emperor and JB disco)Other "special" disco will not mention here as they are only for people to "shake head".
The corkage charge per bottle is 300 baht (almost the same for other pubs,KTV and disco as well)

Take care!!!

shucks..u got Prince Of Paragon to give u wonderful useful tips liao...!

stiffneck
04-07-2006, 07:19 PM
i be going with a small grp of friends.
which means i m able to bring my own bottle purchase from dfs down to paragon or any of the pubs right ? therefore i only need to pay for corkage charge n mixers?
if we can't finish, are we allow to keep there? haha

what shows u find boring? tiger shows not my preference too. but those sexy bikini dancers babes. :)
what the best time to head down to paragon in order to get table?

Yes once you have paid the corkage charge 300 baht(pls make sure that the "lady" at the counter paste a sticker on your bottle) and does not finish it, you can "leave" it there.Valid for one month.(oh make sure you get your card for your unfinished bottle hor)

On a weekday anytime should be ok,just that your table might not be so close to the stage.But if you guys want to see the singers and their show then pls go around 2200hrs.(show starts around 2230hrs)For weekend 2200hrs you can still get a good table,if you guys would like to go later then make friends with the waiters to "reserve" a table for you guys.(i do that, so i can go anytime kekekeke)

Sorry but i find most shows boring.(seen it too many times)

For "sexy bikini dancers babes shows".Maybe you can check out Hi-So.From what i know water-bar's show now a days have very few nice dancers but you can check it out and give us an FR?

Take care and hope this information is usefull.

taurus75
04-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Yes once you have paid the corkage charge 300 baht(pls make sure that the "lady" at the counter paste a sticker on your bottle) and does not finish it, you can "leave" it there.Valid for one month.(oh make sure you get your card for your unfinished bottle hor)

Take care and hope this information is usefull.

this option not for you....
yr bottle is good enough to be valid for 1 hour..!!!

stiffneck
04-07-2006, 09:09 PM

Don't like that say lah,share share mah!(why you think the waiter's there like to come to my table and also why no matter what time i go also have "table" muhahahahaha!!!!)

But give you five cups i think you "gone' already kekekekekekeke!!!

Take care brudder!!!:cool:

TD0620G
05-07-2006, 01:00 AM
mk23 if u are from Sg pls remember to ask bro Stiffneck for his royalty name card.. prince of paragon.. sure got good service one after u show at the entrance :D

TD0620G
05-07-2006, 01:02 AM

"U tik Nai" - at where?

thanks for your help. Tried the thai dictionary website but they didn't have the word 'men gan' there..

DeKuip
05-07-2006, 01:33 AM
thanks for your help. Tried the thai dictionary website but they didn't have the word 'men gan' there..

men gan means (only for u): Come fark my dear koala beer loh!

:p :p

mk23
05-07-2006, 02:23 AM
u mean he is station at hatyai ah ?

taurus75
05-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Don't like that say lah,share share mah!(why you think the waiter's there like to come to my table and also why no matter what time i go also have "table" muhahahahaha!!!!)

But give you five cups i think you "gone' already kekekekekekeke!!!

Take care brudder!!!:cool:

think 3 glasses is good enuff liao.....:o

CibLover
05-07-2006, 09:11 AM
think 3 glasses is good enuff liao.....

Dailo,

U talk a lot horrr???? :rolleyes:

Bro Shiok, Professori PRT and myself have been waiting long, long neck liao for those puyings' pictures, leh. Kin-kin post, lah. Buy lots and lots of boxes of tissue paper liao. But no use; no target to PCC and/or nose bleed. KNS!!! :D

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Dailo,

U talk a lot horrr???? :rolleyes:

Bro Shiok, Professori PRT and myself have been waiting long, long neck liao for those puyings' pictures, leh. Kin-kin post, lah. Buy lots and lots of boxes of tissue paper liao. But no use; no target to PCC and/or nose bleed. KNS!!! :D

dailo....really busy lei....nowadays once a while i just pop in less than 5 minutes...
bear with it 1st man...!

DickLip
05-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Hi Bro,

How about Kiss Lounge, Hi So, Waterbar and ect for keeping for unfinished bottle?.

It that possible too?.

Thanks..

taurus75
05-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi Bro,

How about Kiss Lounge, Hi So, Waterbar and ect for keeping for unfinished bottle?.

It that possible too?.

Thanks..

i think should be can lor... brudder....i always believe in "Amazing Thailand"

taurus75
05-07-2006, 11:27 AM

"U tik Nai" - at where?

brudders here who are keen to learn more abt Thai Lang..can always tune in to FM100.3...by this Thai DJ(Porza) who teaches Thai Lang and many more info on Thailand...think the Airing time is arnd 2pm to 4pm...from Monday to Wednesday..

taurus75
05-07-2006, 11:39 AM
brudders waiting anxiously for my pics...have to wait till end of this week.
so now use this to quench yr thirst 1st...enjoy

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4304341-g1.jpg

DickLip
05-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks bro for info. perhaps, 'Thai Boleh'. Anyways, any ever take away any girls from Pinky Lady?.

If do, how much the price will be and and recomendation with the 'tag' number that i could try out.

DL

i think should be can lor... brudder....i always believe in "Amazing Thailand"

sibaysong4u
05-07-2006, 11:57 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4304341-g1.jpg
Bros, Mai Chong Ti Lan Leh! If this girl not 4 booking dun make me gain gain cos i flying there 2nite:D

xaviour
05-07-2006, 12:14 PM

Enter "Same" and then find its meaning. See No 21.

The Transliteration should be "meuuan gan" = เหมือนกัน - adjective, adverb, colloquial - alike; identical; same as; same; too; also

It is easier to remember by practising speaking frequently than to memerize from the dictionary.

TD0620G
05-07-2006, 01:43 PM
kekek if I know it means same then I don't need to ask what men gan means already la...what la u :D

stiffneck
05-07-2006, 06:47 PM
mk23 if u are from Sg pls remember to ask bro Stiffneck for his royalty name card.. prince of paragon.. sure got good service one after u show at the entrance

Nabai so free come and chak me is it!

Royalty card? Have this kind of card ah?Or do you mean the "Pink Lady Royalty Card" that you have?

Just because i can sign for discount on my own does not mean that i am a VIP hor!!!!
Just another cheongster that likes to go to Paragon Muhahahahaha!!!:confused:

How is the taser and night stick?
Have you sent it out to my friend already? Or are you keeping it for yourself to use on your "lady friends"?kekekeekeke

Take care and try not to bonk so much!!!!(oppssss should be Hump hor!!!!)

thai75food
05-07-2006, 08:18 PM
think 3 glasses is good enuff liao.....:o

hello... u talking abt me huh ?!!!! :mad:

bloody merlion.....

thai75food
05-07-2006, 08:25 PM

thanks dailo for ur party... had alot of fun....
can't imagine how miserable i will be in without u.....
sorry to keep invading ur room.... :D
next trip we go..... everything brand new liao.............

TD0620G
05-07-2006, 09:06 PM
Nabai so free come and chak me is it!

Royalty card? Have this kind of card ah?Or do you mean the "Pink Lady Royalty Card" that you have?

Just because i can sign for discount on my own does not mean that i am a VIP hor!!!!

How is the taser and night stick?
Have you sent it out to my friend already? Or are you keeping it for yourself to use on your "lady friends"?kekekeekeke

Take care and try not to bonk so much!!!!(oppssss should be Hump hor!!!!)
Haha my name not Prince of Pink LAdy leh.. where got card.. I go toilet also cannot man.. kena suspect ..sigh..

Heheh u also admit Prince of Paragon got discount mah..

Er.. the taser is fine.. but my dogs aren't :(

As for the night stick... that day my backside very itchy.. hope u don't mind I use to garu garu first

kekeke just kidding lah.. sent already!

stiffneck
05-07-2006, 09:13 PM

Could or should have taken better care of you.But between Ah Noi's friend,CBM and others just cannot have enought time to rest not to mention bonk!

First day 0 hours sleep

Secound day 1 hour sleep.

Third day 2.5 hours and fourth day 3 hours sleep.

Really sorry but could not get enought rest.
Next time pls stay in the same hotel so can take better care of you can?

Do lay tua eng di di ke mai tong kit mak,dai mai?(take good care of yourself and the rest you know!):D

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:15 PM
hello... u talking abt me huh ?!!!! :mad:

bloody merlion.....

shhhh..this secret we shared among ourselves can liao...
kekekekeke
nice to see you back here.:cool:

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:16 PM

u went in and rape my Dailo huh???!! hahaha...mai go 6 hor..juz kidding

stiffneck
05-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Haha my name not Prince of Pink LAdy leh.. where got card.. I go toilet also cannot man.. kena suspect ..sigh..

Pls don't call me like that if not "people" come and chak me big time!!!

As for you let me count the number of "names" you have.............................................. ...........................opssss lost track already!!!!!!

Take care TD aka CBM aka Humping machine aka POPL aka the list just getting longer kekekekekekeke!!!!!:eek:

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:18 PM

Er.. the taser is fine.. but my dogs aren't :(

As for the night stick... that day my backside very itchy.. hope u don't mind I use to garu garu first

kekeke just kidding lah.. sent already!

better to bestow u the title of "KING OF CONFECTIONERY"....so many roti so little time...hahahahah oops..should be hurhurhurhur....

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:22 PM
First day 0 hours sleep

Secound day 1 hour sleep.

Third day 2.5 hours and fourth day 3 hours sleep.
D

take away the 'sleep' word and replace with 'bonk'...

First day 0 hours BONK

Secound day 1 hour BONK.

Third day 2.5 hours and fourth day 3 hours BONK.

stiffneck
05-07-2006, 09:25 PM
take away the 'sleep' word and replace with 'bonk'...

First day 0 hours BONK

Secound day 1 hour BONK.

Third day 2.5 hours and fourth day 3 hours BONK.

You also so free come and chak me is it? Do you want me to start on you?!?!?!?!

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:31 PM
You also so free come and chak me is it? Do you want me to start on you?!?!?!?!

ok ok..jai yen yen...Pi.
kho tuk mak krup.
kekekeke

mk23
05-07-2006, 09:35 PM
bro's how to choose a pretty lady in pinklady since we cant see them now..
will the papasan or mamasan adhere to our preference ?
btw any hotel to recommend ? want comfort n safety. :) hatyai palace? neo hatyai home or sakura which better?
is hotel voucher essential n how much does it costs?

taurus75
05-07-2006, 09:50 PM
bro's how to choose a pretty lady in pinklady since we cant see them now..
will the papasan or mamasan adhere to our preference ?
btw any hotel to recommend ? want comfort n safety. :) hatyai palace? neo hatyai home or sakura which better?
is hotel voucher essential n how much does it costs?

can see them la...

follow my way...
1. go pink lady
2. book any WL u fancy
3.bonk her and ask her whether she take outcalls bo
4. get her hp
5. the rest i dun know liao...go figure

stiffneck
06-07-2006, 06:08 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f396/stiffneck123/hero1.gif

taurus75
06-07-2006, 09:31 AM
*yawn*
Sawadee Krup

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gdm.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gdm2.jpg

More...
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gdm5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gdm4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gdm3.jpg

taurus75
06-07-2006, 09:34 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/mickey2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/mickey.jpg

taurus75
06-07-2006, 09:35 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ws.jpg

"Long Kang" sitting on the long kang......kekeke:D

taurus75
06-07-2006, 09:37 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ws2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/ws3.jpg

yinyang
06-07-2006, 09:39 AM
*yawn*Sawadee Krup
Yo, seems you came back with a vengeance... Puying kept you up all night hehe?

Got name for your collection? "Taurus75 PCC Helpline" or simply "I Wish". Hang in there bro.:p

taurus75
06-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Thai75Food.....this series i dedicated for you....! enjoy.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food2.jpg

TD0620G
06-07-2006, 02:29 PM
now I'm just waiting for bro Taurus to open a farm in Hadyai... I'll be one of the first few visitors! :D

CibLover
06-07-2006, 03:21 PM
Finally, some use for all those tissue papers. Loads of it now.

By the way, need to visit more of those Thai fast food chain liao. Why in Malaysia's fast food restaurant we don't get to see all these Mickey Mouse puyings one?? Damn lau chui nuarr......slurrppp. Ok...continue to PCC. :D

Thanks bro Taurus. Keep it up. arrgghhhhh....use tissue.

taurus75
06-07-2006, 07:12 PM
now I'm just waiting for bro Taurus to open a farm in Hadyai... I'll be one of the first few visitors! :D

dun worry i will specially open for you only...for u to make ROTIs with the WLs...kekeke...nabei later ppl or newbies think i really opening farm...soon my pm will flood...dun sabo me hor.

taurus75
06-07-2006, 07:13 PM
Finally, some use for all those tissue papers. Loads of it now.

By the way, need to visit more of those Thai fast food chain liao. Why in Malaysia's fast food restaurant we don't get to see all these Mickey Mouse puyings one?? Damn lau chui nuarr......slurrppp. Ok...continue to PCC. :D

Thanks bro Taurus. Keep it up. arrgghhhhh....use tissue.

try heavy duty tissue papers...it's been a long time for you.

taurus75
06-07-2006, 07:15 PM
For you only..brudder Thai75Food!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food4.jpg

taurus75
06-07-2006, 07:16 PM
TF75, check it out...!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food6.jpg

thai75food
07-07-2006, 12:21 AM
[QUOTE=taurus75]TF75, check it out...!

thanks bro for the pics.... just remind me... the 1st nite.... she was wearing her uniform still... i tell u.... those metal buttons not same like our buttons on shirt..... must take out a pin from behind the button then can come out...
nearly rip her shirt off.... kekekek..... quite sometime ago.... got another uni gal .... brought her uniform to my room, but no iron. so place the uniform nicely between the 2-mattress bed and next day.... wow la!
siew siew liao.... heehee.... :D

taurus75
07-07-2006, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE=taurus75]TF75, check it out...!

thanks bro for the pics.... just remind me... the 1st nite.... she was wearing her uniform still... i tell u.... those metal buttons not same like our buttons on shirt..... must take out a pin from behind the button then can come out...
nearly rip her shirt off.... kekekek..... quite sometime ago.... got another uni gal .... brought her uniform to my room, but no iron. so place the uniform nicely between the 2-mattress bed and next day.... wow la!
siew siew liao.... heehee.... :D

can tell...becoz lots of action on the bed that nite ..thats why uniform siew siew liao...! kekekeke
i am still searching for those babes pics for Dailo..(his taste very hard to catch)

TD0620G
07-07-2006, 11:14 AM
tailo's one very easy to post la.. just look for size C and above :)

taurus75
07-07-2006, 12:17 PM
tailo's one very easy to post la.. just look for size C and above :)

not very true lei.....from what i know even scrambled eggs also suit him!

TD0620G
07-07-2006, 12:52 PM
heheh don't la say ppl scrambled eggs hahaa I think speedbump is slightly better.

taurus75
07-07-2006, 06:32 PM
heheh don't la say ppl scrambled eggs hahaa I think speedbump is slightly better.

eggs still can eat...and soft too...
road bump?? hey..still have to slow down and beri hard lei..!!:D
btw hor..scrambled eggs also got size C one lei....big nipples??!!

PS..why i have this feeling i surely kena big time from DAILO?? siao liao..

taurus75
08-07-2006, 08:29 AM
yo brudder TF75,
another 2 more for you...enjoy yr weekends!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food6.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 08:34 AM
G series for a beautiful saturday.....enjoyzzzzz!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g2.jpg

More.....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g6.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g7.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g8.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g9.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g10.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/g11.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 08:35 AM
TF75..how about this one? na lak mai?
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/food9.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 12:01 PM
H series for Lunch....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/h5.jpg

More to follow.....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/h.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/h2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/h3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/h4.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 06:25 PM
since world cup is finishing soon...just in time for some boobies whistle blowing...enjoy...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wc.jpg
more
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wc2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wc3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wc4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wc5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/wc6.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 06:38 PM
AAA Grade thai students....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gd.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gd2.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 06:39 PM
AAA Grade thai students....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gd3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/gd4.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Girl-next-door.....
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd8.jpg

taurus75
08-07-2006, 06:42 PM
SAWADEE KA.KA KA....KA....Ka....ka...aaaarggghh

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd6.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/dd7.jpg

pussyman72
08-07-2006, 08:32 PM
wah nb how come so many narak puying pic here lol want to see go there see lar. lol

mai make me itchy again lei. i just went 2 round with FL yesterday lei. :D

sian now i bo str leow lol

=P

Cummings
08-07-2006, 09:15 PM
wah nb how come so many narak puying pic here lol want to see go there see lar. lol

=P

Got narak poying then see u appear...KNN call u so many time also dun return call....:mad:

taurus75
08-07-2006, 09:38 PM

=P

sms u also neber reply..u very busy hor...kekekeke..heard u got yrself a good one with apple...good la..no need see doctor liao.
an apple a day keep the sperm bank at bay...??!!

pussyman72
09-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Got narak poying then see u appear...KNN call u so many time also dun return call....:mad:

:eek: u got call me meh?!?!?!?! i never receive lei. u use hp call me ah? if u use unknown no. i mai listen lei.... especially to those kanna voodoo big time by h. girl i no want to talk lei.... really buay kan....

lol bro next time call me using mobile lar then i know who ma. now a days bo liao pple i dont want to talk anymore. so i no answer no. that i never see b4 ^^

kekekee why why u want to go find narak gerger with me ah hehehehe

pai sei lar tomorrow then i call u hehehhee

pussyman72
09-07-2006, 03:18 AM
sms u also neber reply..u very busy hor...kekekeke..heard u got yrself a good one with apple...good la..no need see doctor liao.
an apple a day keep the sperm bank at bay...??!!

lol pai sei bro heheheh i forget to add ur phone no. into my mobile that is why i never reply.

been abit busy been playing golf in driving range. lol i now siao golf =P

hehehehe ya the apple was nice heheheh else i wont enjoy it soooo much. my name spells it out lol.

H. Bat. bros will know what i like lol. cave digging is my special skill kekekeke

Oooi where u get the thai uni ger photo lol make me horny lei nb. i remember last time i saw my friend's sister wearing the uni. uniform wah lan i see liao i steam steam especially when her eyes is so big n watery and sooooo damn cute =D~~~~~

kwanteen
09-07-2006, 05:08 PM

ooii.....cb go play golf osso never chio me ah...????:confused:

delifrance
09-07-2006, 11:03 PM
southern hills golf club? cheong danuk or sadao or padang besar? *laugh*

pussyman72
09-07-2006, 11:49 PM

ooii.....cb go play golf osso never chio me ah...????:confused:

lol next weekend come bukit ba+++ ba we will be there. u got work on that day bo? after golf can go kopi there :p

Just finish golf with them. all go back le

pussyman72
09-07-2006, 11:52 PM

lol long time no hear from u deli. how are u? no time for all this leow lar we old man leow had to relax abit ma.

well maybe next mth when i go see my ger ger, i will just go golf range there :) else very boring too sian to move ard.

taurus75
10-07-2006, 10:56 AM
lol pai sei bro heheheh i forget to add ur phone no. into my mobile that is why i never reply.

~~~~

then add oredi bo?? need me to sms or pm u again??
kekeke
Apple makes u go berserk liao huh?? kekee

taurus75
10-07-2006, 11:22 AM
brudders..i will not be posting anything in this thread for the time being.
but do let infos flow in by rest of the brudders.
recharging myself for the time being.

so u guys take care.

humsup69
10-07-2006, 03:08 PM
this is good. i realsised forum having 2 threads on hadyai.
but this thread doesnt provide much information. but many photos. are the puyings in the photos be book?

TD0620G
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
the puyings in the photos are for special VIPs only, 50,000THB per bonk kekke

this thread is for newbies like yourself to contribute and share info, so it is customary to post your FR as forms of contribution. Most of us have already posted our FRs on numerous occassions and you can use that as a guide. Hope to see your contribution soon.

TD0620G
11-07-2006, 02:13 AM
recharging myself for the time being.

so u guys take care.

in otherwards see u in Thailand eh? :D

taurus75
11-07-2006, 11:42 AM
in otherwards see u in Thailand eh? :D

yeah right....speak of yourself.
when are u applying for citzenship in LOS? or just plainly permanent citizen in DANOK or HATYAI?

or u want be the most lavishing tuk tuk in hatyai drving yr beamer around??!! kekekeek

taurus75
11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
this is good. i realsised forum having 2 threads on hadyai.
but this thread doesnt provide much information. but many photos. are the puyings in the photos be book?

welcome welcum...brudder!
like i said earlier ...the pics are just pics..not catalogue hor.
doesnt provide much info...?? !! maybe u can start by posting some contributions 1st. i am sure many brudders will then use yours as headstart and provide lots of 'hidden' and useful tips and tricks for you...

again..welcum to this thread.

thai75food
11-07-2006, 07:05 PM

hola deli ! wow... finally see u pop up ! how r u?
u gg hdy ? jus guessing since never c u in tis hdy thread before.... kekeke...
wanna go? :D

thai75food
11-07-2006, 07:11 PM
hehehehe ya the apple was nice heheheh else i wont enjoy it soooo much.

yo bro, nearly try have a bite on apple last sat noon, but got to wait abt 2hrs.... got something on, went to GL instead.... kekeke.... but all not lost...found a WL who give bbbj like japan AV and nearly CIM.
now thinking when got time to go try apple.... heehee.... or cathy or sherry... or tarma !!! :D

TD0620G
11-07-2006, 08:00 PM
yeah right....speak of yourself.
when are u applying for citzenship in LOS? or just plainly permanent citizen in DANOK or HATYAI?

or u want be the most lavishing tuk tuk in hatyai drving yr beamer around??!! kekekeek

heheh u said relax mah.. so for u also must mean Hadyai la kekeke

I seldom visit Danok already coz u all also don't wanna come :p Actually should give the place a chance, it should be much better now compared to your unfortunate incident there long time ago.

How I wish I am a citizen of LOS :D I think the only one qualified is tailo stiffneck or thaifood75.. coz they can blend in with puthaii. For me if I don't speak still can consider la but once they know I can't converse then straightaway considered as foreigner kekeke

taurus75
11-07-2006, 08:00 PM
yo bro, nearly try have a bite on apple last sat noon, but got to wait abt 2hrs.... got something on, went to GL instead.... kekeke.... but all not lost...found a WL who give bbbj like japan AV and nearly CIM.
now thinking when got time to go try apple.... heehee.... or cathy or sherry... or tarma !!! :D

shucks ..u getting horny again...
kekekeke

stiffneck
11-07-2006, 09:49 PM
How I wish I am a citizen of LOS :D I think the only one qualified is tailo stiffneck or thaifood75.. coz they can blend in with puthaii. For me if I don't speak still can consider la but once they know I can't converse then straightaway considered as foreigner kekeke

Don't you know that the less (thai) you know the "higher chance" you will get "hooked" by them?kekekekekeke!!!!!!

Knowing a little bit of thai sometimes does not do good to oneself.As what you understand from the subject, ones thoughts will turn not so good.Haiz......................................... .........

Enjoy the feelings of not knowing thai as this period will end soon enought.And once gained it will never be lost again...........................

Take care and enjoy it while it last!!!!:eek:

boinker
11-07-2006, 11:47 PM
Take care and enjoy it while it last!!!!:eek:

Hey man happy belated birthday to you.. sorry can be there to trash your party. take care see you around.

taurus75
12-07-2006, 09:03 AM
heheh u said relax mah.. so for u also must mean Hadyai la kekeke

I seldom visit Danok already coz u all also don't wanna come :p Actually should give the place a chance, it should be much better now compared to your unfortunate incident there long time ago.

speak with yr didi...or should i say think with yr didi
u also must relax...! dun keep going there till u lose in touch with frens. dun cunt away yr life.

taurus75
12-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Hey man happy belated birthday to you.. sorry can be there to trash your party. take care see you around.

wow...u put my thread in yr signature ah???
u got my copyright of franchise bo?? kekeke
just kidding. how's life brudder?;)

KLKOOL
12-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Hey ... will be planning a trip there end of July... me and a group of friends ... figure TD / Master will b there... anyone else... hehehe... probably HSC if he dun go earlier...:p

taurus75
12-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Hey ... will be planning a trip there end of July... me and a group of friends ... figure TD / Master will b there... anyone else... hehehe... probably HSC if he dun go earlier...:p

all this while i didnt hear from you..then suddenly u pop out and say u gg hdy liao...
kekekeke
hows life brudder?
kit therng u and GTM....

boinker
12-07-2006, 10:41 PM
wow...u put my thread in yr signature ah???
u got my copyright of franchise bo?? kekeke
just kidding. how's life brudder?;)
dont bluff me I check liao you did not register © , ® or ™ yet leh.

life ok lah but not as good as yours. kekeke.. ☺☻♫

duck84
12-07-2006, 11:48 PM
yo im leaving tml to HDY by coach ...think reach friday ard 9am...any1 wana meet up for morning breakfast...haha=) tml 7pm coach...sehhhhhhhh

HDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

master1521
13-07-2006, 01:37 AM

TD and me will be there later today.... leaving by noon. should be there about 7-10 days... going to be in bkk this weekend too.... :D end of this month should be not a problem... HSC why so quiet already !!!

taurus75
13-07-2006, 08:47 AM
yo im leaving tml to HDY by coach ...think reach friday ard 9am...any1 wana meet up for morning breakfast...haha=) tml 7pm coach...sehhhhhhhh

want me to send u off? i prepare a sending off team at GM...:D

CibLover
13-07-2006, 09:21 AM
TD and me will be there later today.... should be there about 7-10 days... !!!

KNN!!! You guys really wanna change citizenship, liao hoh???

Better check your Realm emails. Wanna get you guys opinions and confirmation of participation on our trip in August. :D

kit therng u and GTM....

but anyway..miss u too.....

KNS....Dailo,

You miss here miss there....sekali people think we some "gay" group, lehhh.... BTW, why never say missed me and Shiok?? Nvm, we missed your pictures leh!! Post, lah!! Tissues ready!! :D

taurus75
13-07-2006, 09:25 AM
KNN!!! You guys really wanna change citizenship, liao hoh???

Better check your Realm emails. Wanna get you guys opinions and confirmation of participation on our trip in August. :D

KNS....Dailo,

You miss here miss there....sekali people think we some "gay" group, lehhh.... BTW, why never say missed me and Shiok?? Nvm, we missed your pictures leh!! Post, lah!! Tissues ready!! :D

u interested in me ah?
sorry i am not into that.
miss my pictures or gals's pictures?
i can email u discreetly my naked didi pic to u...kekeke want or not?
ok la i miss u too...miss errr..who else..?

duck84
13-07-2006, 11:39 AM
want me to send u off? i prepare a sending off team at GM...:D

hahaha send off dun need la...maybe some meet up at HDY eat something lo...haha...ok man..gtg prepare le...time to leave soon
:rolleyes:

taurus75
13-07-2006, 12:43 PM
hahaha send off dun need la...maybe some meet up at HDY eat something lo...haha...ok man..gtg prepare le...time to leave soon
:rolleyes:

wow..u sibay kan cheong...now only lunch time...and yr coach time is only 7pm lei...
kekekeke
but what i know is farm prices has gone up due to some reasons...
for example ..those tag with 1500B has gone up to almost 2000B...the rest follow suit la..
even those those normal looking ones( 1000B/ 1300B) has gone up too...

taurus75
13-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Live mid-market rates as of 2006.07.13 04:53:20 UTC.

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.9983 THB Thailand Baht

1 SGD = 23.9983 THB 1 THB = 0.0416697 SGD

humsup69
13-07-2006, 02:37 PM

hey hey..i going hadyai this weekend. maybe we can meet up.

Prolink
13-07-2006, 03:43 PM
bo jio? me to go along?

hey hey..i going hadyai this weekend. maybe we can meet up.

boinker
13-07-2006, 10:50 PM
i dun care...u will recieve my lawyer letter this week...kekeke but anyway..miss u too

GOOD!!! see you in court so you wont miss me so much ..lol

life's like that u call good meh?

Last few weeks I cant boot my PC found out just a power supply giving me up. lucky its not that expansive. then have to change my over due monitor.
Then have to send my little tut-tut for a repair due to some parts not charging propely. then again my little tut-tut also due for some major overhaul. sigh... money are something i am lack of now adays.
So aint you doing better then me?:o

taurus75
14-07-2006, 08:12 PM
GOOD!!! see you in court so you wont miss me so much ..lol

Last few weeks I cant boot my PC found out just a power supply giving me up. lucky its not that expansive. then have to change my over due monitor.
Then have to send my little tut-tut for a repair due to some parts not charging propely. then again my little tut-tut also due for some major overhaul. sigh... money are something i am lack of now adays.
So aint you doing better then me?:o

well...perhaps. however things like these happens all the time.
i still think life ahead is good , just that we must try to work hard on it.
agree? u take care brudder.

boinker
16-07-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah there is life. In the background can hear puying keep on motivating
me to go sanuk with them. Do bear in mind they will say "if you have no money I canot like you" .

I like them so strightforward.:D

taurus75
17-07-2006, 12:18 AM
Yeah there is life. In the background can hear puying keep on motivating
me to go sanuk with them. Do bear in mind they will say "if you have no money I canot like you" .

I like them so strightforward.:D

me too.... like their frankness.
but its better than they slowly discreetly sweep yr $$$ away.

Mr.romance
17-07-2006, 06:02 AM
Hi to all of you guys

I'm glad to see that Mr Asshole(nanog69) has not posted here about his so-called newly revamp DIY website. I've visited his website and still see the outdated infor that I asked repeatively for him to amend. Apparantly, that asshole has not taken my advice.

I wonder what is his real motive is setting up the website if it does not reveal the truth about hatyai. Hopefully this thread will not be that unfortunate to bear his misdeed.

Thank you and regards to all
Don like that call people lei..No doubt he is one...:D
BTW when r u going to introduce the gal in ur avartar to me?

pomrakthai
18-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Bro Mr Romance

Of course, only after I bonked her...that is if I have the chance to do it. :D

Take care.

Definitely I will also like to bonk Nat if I ever could afford it ;) BTW, I used to get confused, are there 2 Nat Chanapa?? One slim and one a bit chubby and both have good looking and big boobs. Please enlighten this old man...kop khun mark Khrap

Mr.romance
18-07-2006, 03:21 AM
Of course, only after I bonked her...that is if I have the chance to do it.

I thought u had already bonked her by offering her 100,000baht?:p

taurus75
18-07-2006, 12:42 PM
I thought u had already bonked her by offering her 100,000baht?:p

i believe he did bonk her...maybe he is asking for a second bonk?? kekeke

taurus75
18-07-2006, 12:43 PM
Definitely I will also like to bonk Nat if I ever could afford it ;) BTW, I used to get confused, are there 2 Nat Chanapa?? One slim and one a bit chubby and both have good looking and big boobs. Please enlighten this old man...kop khun mark Khrap

as long as these 2 criterias are met..think all guys here will not mind whether she is natt or not...agree?

KLKOOL
18-07-2006, 03:36 PM
all this while i didnt hear from you..then suddenly u pop out and say u gg hdy liao...
kekekeke
hows life brudder?
kit therng u and GTM....

U lorr.. everytime i go SG.. only can meet Stiff, Thai75,.... u always busy one... haiz... dun wan to say u liao lah...

:rolleyes: but old faithful supposed to meet me in HDY on the 28 so looks like no booking outside for me... kekeke...

pussyman72
18-07-2006, 07:24 PM

How bro got go eat apple bo lol

thai75food
18-07-2006, 09:07 PM
How bro got go eat apple bo lol

sigh..... bloody no use..... kena the popular flu bug since last week...
dun dare to go n eat.... scare instead of drooling from mouth..... 'drool' comes from nose..... hahaha.... :D

how abt urself? anymore feasting on her or got new gems?

thai75food
18-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Bro Thai75food

Thank you for the 3 points, you're the first samster that add my point without even meeting each other. This 3 points will serve as a memory for a friend that I never meet before but looking forward to meet. Once again my sincere thanks to you and I will add my miserable :o 1 point contribution to you ASAP.

Regards.

din know u post here also..... trying to increase ur number of post huh... good strategy wor ... kekekeke...... :D

taurus75
19-07-2006, 12:06 AM
Bro Thai75food

Thank you for the 3 points, you're the first samster that add my point without even meeting each other. This 3 points will serve as a memory for a friend that I never meet before but looking forward to meet. Once again my sincere thanks to you and I will add my miserable :o 1 point contribution to you ASAP.

Regards.

then lemme be the 2nd one to up you since TF75 upped u too...must follow suit mah.!

taurus75
19-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Bro Taurus75

Big thank you for adding me also...Immediately after I add bro thai75food, i will add you with my miserable 1 point :o .

Regards.

no wories..take yr time...
i am not really into points and rep...

thai75food
19-07-2006, 10:30 PM
Bro Thai75food

I did not pay attention to number of postings or points, my main purpose of joining the forum is to make new friend or cheongers, that's all

:)

Regards.

i'm just pulling ur leg abt 'strategy' bro..... kakakakaka....

oh there r afew places tat i ate before, but dunno the name.... maybe if we meet in hdy, i can roughly know the way.... bloody good cheap food but hor must bring 1 can speak or write thai, cos give u paper n pen only, no menu!!! :D

nanog69
19-07-2006, 11:07 PM
oh there r afew places tat i ate before, but dunno the name.... maybe if we meet in hdy, i can roughly know the way.... bloody good cheap food but hor must bring 1 can speak or write thai, cos give u paper n pen only, no menu!!! :D

Dear thai75food,

Seriously, I have to admit that his thai (both written and spoken) is as good as a "khun thai". You will be surprise how well he knows Hatyai and Songkhla, even much better than St TeeVee. You will know when you meet him.

Regards
Nanog69

taurus75
20-07-2006, 08:47 AM
Dear thai75food,

Seriously, I have to admit that his thai (both written and spoken) is as good as a "khun thai". You will be surprise how well he knows Hatyai and Songkhla, even much better than St TeeVee. You will know when you meet him.

Regards
Nanog69

brudder nanog, i will be greatly appreciate if u could leave my thread alone away from all this nonsence once and for all. and cont'd to contribute instead of grumbling and make pointless sarcastic remarks or personal attacks to others...if not newbies wont be able to find a piece of good info here....
or rather newbies will be wondering is this a info packed hatyai thread.
i believe u know whats my intention of starting this thread ..so as to supplement whatever in store in teevee's thread. but if u really disagree or have others opinions..pls do start yr own thread and do whatever u want/like/desire in yr own thread...
Also i would like others parties to refrain from replying to others flamings as well....
Kumsia hor.
One last word: just leave my thread alone. ok? let newbies have the chance to find good contributions and advice here.

KatoeyLover69
20-07-2006, 12:49 PM
brudder nanog, i will be greatly appreciate if u could leave my thread alone away from all this nonsence once and for all. and cont'd to contribute instead of grumbling and make pointless sarcastic remarks or personal attacks to others...if not newbies wont be able to find a piece of good info here....
or rather newbies will be wondering is this a info packed hatyai thread.
i believe u know whats my intention of starting this thread ..so as to supplement whatever in store in teevee's thread. but if u really disagree or have others opinions..pls do start yr own thread and do whatever u want/like/desire in yr own thread...
Also i would like others parties to refrain from replying to others flamings as well....
Kumsia hor.
One last word: just leave my thread alone. ok? let newbies have the chance to find good contributions and advice here.

Fellow Samsters,

Can we have a ceasefire of six (6) months to let things cool down !

Peace to all !

Mr.romance
21-07-2006, 11:36 PM
All Bros reading this thread

I would to share some infor that I gathered by my own experience in hty. Feel free to add anything you guys deem fit. I'm not a good writer so bear with me.

Night spot in hatyai basically can be divided into a few types, you can choose where to cheong depending on which type suit you the best.

1. KTVs, I'm refering to the real type (not those in See Kim Yong or Channivate) that you can go inside either in the hall or separate room, choose to sing the song you like. Of course KTV have PR, for samsters who like to sit comfortably, drink and sing.

2. Pubs, Samsters would be very familiar with this type of joint from the small to big one. Most of the pub has live band performing a variety of music (thai, english or chinese song). A lot of pubs in hatyai, some of them are tourist's hot spot while the other mainly the local goes there.

3. Cafes, Hang flower joint that immediately reduce your fat wallet into a slim one. :D Mainly 2 type, the local one and the PRC one. The concept is the same, singers singing on the stage hoping customers to hang flower. Difference is that the language used to communicate inside and the local one has dancers and sexy show. The PRC one is pure singing on stage.

4. Discos, For samsters who like to dance their night away. FLs is always available, preying on single guy or guys in group. Some samsters like to hunt for their lady in discos rather to get from farm. Head shakers's (local or foreign) paradise.

5. Clubs, Sexy lady in bikinis dancing, giving you a hard on instantly, live band performance also. Depending on each individual spending pattern, the damage varies. Normally the damage will be doubled (compare with cafe) because of hang flower and lady's drink. For samsters who like to cheong men's club.

6. Coffee house, Relaxing place to sit, slip some coffee (alcohol is available also) and chit-chat with friends. The least damage among all the joint. Not suitable for samsters who like to have fun.

7. Miscellanous, Sexy/Tiger show is available in hty but operating hours is until 11pm to midnite the most. Very few ppl will choose to spend their whole nite there. Local tea and coffee place, normally open air and located slightly out of town. Lounge or lobby in hotel, if you do not want to get out from your hotel at all. Many more.....

Hope this will be of a little help for samsters planning to visit hty. Regards to all.
Steady lah bro...Clap Clap..No wonder u are rated as the top ten lao jiao samsters in HDY in "Forbes" magazine...If only I can add u 3 more pts...
:p

taurus75
22-07-2006, 02:02 AM
kekekeke:D
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4353906-postgang_216393.jpg

taurus75
22-07-2006, 02:06 AM
where did u go tirak?? i am waiting for you at the hotel......
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e179/75taurus/4352746-d1c5scd.jpg

ccwet
22-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Goodday to all.

Needed some help, I have stay New season Hotel there is an internet acess in the room. Do we need to pay? forgotten to asked during the last trip.

Understand that Sakura GrandView there is an internet acess at the lobby. How about in the room can't find any point for internet so wonder is there a wireless lan located in the room or the lobby/

as I'm on a busniess trip, will bring my laptop along. Hope all the brothers can enlighten me.

As I have stay in this 2 hotels, utimately felt that Sakura still my choice due to the room size and numerous of TV channel.

Thanks in advance. Regard

pussyman72
22-07-2006, 03:09 AM
Goodday to all.

Needed some help, I have stay New season Hotel there is an internet acess in the room. Do we need to pay? forgotten to asked during the last trip.

Understand that Sakura GrandView there is an internet acess at the lobby. How about in the room can't find any point for internet so wonder is there a wireless lan located in the room or the lobby/

as I'm on a busniess trip, will bring my laptop along. Hope all the brothers can enlighten me.

As I have stay in this 2 hotels, utimately felt that Sakura still my choice due to the room size and numerous of TV channel.

Thanks in advance. Regard

not sure about internet access in hatyai hotel. never seen one. most of the time i stay regency new. they dont have any internet connection in the room.

you can try lee garden plaza shopping mall @ lvl 3 floor if im not wrong. there is a internet shop there. they allow u to connect your notebook. i saw some angmo connect before.

That internet shop's internet connect very slow to me. i did a traceroute on the network very bad to my standard hehehe 800 to 1k ms.

but that is the best u can get. hope this info is of help to u

Cheers
PM72

TD0620G
22-07-2006, 04:03 AM
What happened to all the FRs? Nobody goes to Hadyai nowadays eh? Anyway, I will start the ball rolling hope some will start posting after my latest one :D :-

My latest trip didn't allow me to scout for girls as I already had one FL who have been contacting me frequently since the last trip. Since the GFE is still there, she was the 1st girl I was with when I arrived during the night. We made plans to visit Paragon. Earlier I also called one of my previous girl and said I'll meet her at Paragon at one of our mutual friend's birthday celebration.. hopefully there will be no clash as on my last trip I said I just wanted to be friends with her.
I arrived with my FL and greeted everyone there, wished the birthday girl and danced away. Soon afterwards, my previous girl arrived with her friends and I greeted them too. Boy, was I wrong that she can take it. Her face immediately turned black when she saw my FL hugging me when we danced. I also coudn't do much as I had to make a choice, either her or my FL. I decided the latter. It was very uncomfortable being in the presence of 2 girls vying for your attention and rejecting one, so I was glad that Paragon closed at 2am and I can be relieved of my uneasiness. So the moral of the story is don't get involved with 2 girls at once in Hadyai.. it surely won't turn out right unless they are into threesomes (unfortunately I haven't met any girl who likes to share their partner kekeke)
When I reached the hotel, my FL and I was already quite high and not to mention horny. I stripped off her clothes and we went to take a bath together..well..most of it was me bathing her as she was already quite drunk. I coudn't help caressing her at her vital parts as she had a fabulous body. Slim but curvy at the right places, with pink nipples and pussy lips.. I made sure she had a good bath ;) We dried up and at one point, I had to position her on the sink with her legs spread out..sigh.. almost wanted to fuck her there and then but my senses got the better of me. Brought her back to the bed and dried her off there, both with the towel and my tongue. The way she arched her body with each lick was really stimulating. After our foreplay I entered her and enjoyed more of her. Although I had to do most of the work, her reactions alone made it worthwhile. Moving, grabbing, arching and twitching at every touch and caress. After a few positions I unloaded with a sigh of satisfaction.

Face :- 6.7/10 (girl next door look)
Body : 7.5/10 (slim buy curvy at the right spots, pink nipples and pussy slurp slurp!)
FJ :- 7/10 (more reactive but I need to do most of the work)
BJ :- 6/10 (not very experienced but enthusiastic), also allowed 69
GFE :- yes
RTF :- Yes, still interested!

* Sorry for the brief FR as it's been quite sometime since the last time I wrote. Pls do not ask me for her contact no as she has asked me not to reveal any personal info about her. However if you need some advise on how to get other FLs feel free to pm me. Btw I don't charge commission, but if you are kind enough pls tip your girl appropriately or drop a few notes when you see a beggar in Hadyai. That will be enough.... hmm maybe not, I need a new set of 19in Hamann rims so if you can get your hands on them feel free to leave it at the hotel lobby too kekeke just kidding

taurus75
22-07-2006, 08:27 AM
That will be enough.... hmm maybe not, I need a new set of 19in Hamann rims so if you can get your hands on them feel free to leave it at the hotel lobby too kekeke just kidding

hamann rim? can get the lee garden katoey to give u a ass rim or not? kekeke:D

yinyang
22-07-2006, 10:33 AM
...So the moral of the story is don't get involved with 2 girls at once in Hadyai.. it surely won't turn out right unless they are into threesomes (unfortunately I haven't met any girl who likes to share their partner kekeke).....pls tip your girl appropriately or drop a few notes when you see a beggar in Hadyai. ...hmm maybe not..
Bro TD,
Your FR makes a good read on sat morning... err maybe too early for my junior's exercise.

Make tambun to cleanse ourselves? Guess you mean we do our small part to make life for others a wee bit better.

And was it krungthep (Eden FR) with hatyai connections hehe?:p

stiffneck
22-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Bro Stiffneck

Thank you for adding me the 2 points, will return favor ASAP. Btw, haven't see your posting for some time liao, busy bonking? :D

Regards.

No problem,have not posted as i fine too many flaming going on.

HATE flaming wars, period.:(

Take care to one and all.

taurus75
22-07-2006, 12:53 PM

totally agree with my Dailo here.
too much flamings liao.
maybe wait for everything to subside before we start to contribute more on HDY...
till then.
watch this and that space...or theses or those places..for more upcoming pictures!

How are you Dailo? mizz u much. miss yr laughter too...how's working life lately?

humsup69
22-07-2006, 01:36 PM
What happened to all the FRs? Nobody goes to Hadyai nowadays eh? Anyway, I will start the ball rolling hope some will start posting after my latest one :D :-
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
My latest trip didn't allow me to scout for girls as I already had one FL who have been contacting me frequently since the last trip. Since the GFE is still there, she was the 1st girl I was with when I arrived during the night. We made plans to visit Paragon.

woooo. uncle TDo62og. your report is very good. if i can write same as you.good

can see you has good time at parasgon. imagine have 2 girls fighting your for cock. good.

humsup69
22-07-2006, 01:37 PM
my girl called me lasty night and we chat long time.
she says some girls working inparagon for customers. some have aids virus one.
is it true?

taurus75
22-07-2006, 01:53 PM
is it true?

hahahahah....scared then stay at home PCC lor....kekekeke
like i say there are risk in taking FLs in Paragon or other discos...
just be careful dude!:cool:

taurus75
22-07-2006, 01:55 PM
you can try lee garden plaza shopping mall @ lvl 3 floor if im not wrong. there is a internet shop there. they allow u to connect your notebook. i saw some angmo connect before.

That internet shop's internet connect very slow to me. i did a traceroute on the network very bad to my standard hehehe 800 to 1k ms.

Cheers
PM72

yup...agree. really slow...
slow till i can fall asleep while waiting for SBF webpage to get loaded fully.

pussyman72
22-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Bro TD,
Your FR makes a good read on sat morning... err maybe too early for my junior's exercise.

Make tambun to cleanse ourselves? Guess you mean we do our small part to make life for others a wee bit better.

And was it krungthep (Eden FR) with hatyai connections hehe?

nb his report make me horny :( mai like this lei i still got 2 weeks b4 i can have my max fun there muhahahaha

think i go pcc later :p bo bian when i hear the pussy lips i buay tahan leow knn that is why my name is call pussyman ^^ im a pussy digger and a pussy licker lol (pussycat lover)

pussyman72
22-07-2006, 02:34 PM

Bro Stiff

Mai Pen Rai, Jia yen yen. mai care flame war lor i aslo bo read de. i skip the flame war part also hehehe. i bo flame pple also kanna deduct point said i not civiliz. when i talk lol.

i tell him i bo study how to civilz. N lvl holder only =P

free just post lar post ur FR lar. hehehehhe

pussyman72
22-07-2006, 02:41 PM
is it true?

Hi humsup

1 question to u. how ur ger ger know some girls have AIDs that is working in paragon?

2nd question cant the AIDS girls go kiss channel or emperor disco work also?

3rd question play with FL n WL does it stand a chance contracting AIDs and STD?

4th question got wear hat when make love bo. bo then stand very high chance kanna if ger ger have AIDS or STD. even wear may stand a chance get it too.

5th the ger we bonk next door may have AIDS we dont even know ^^ so how to confirm ^^

pai sei i know u asking a question hehehe but i throw u back this question again. it should reply back what u ask hehehehe

PM72 not a lao lan kia hehehehe but a pussy lover =P

i always tell pple if want to bonk then mai scare. if scare then mai bonk @ home pcc better.

when i said bonk mean bonk with WL n FL but for me is bonk without CAP muhahhahahaha =P of course i choose lar not all can go without cap hehehehe

pussyman72
22-07-2006, 02:45 PM
totally agree with my Dailo here.
too much flamings liao.
maybe wait for everything to subside before we start to contribute more on HDY...
till then.
watch this and that space...or theses or those places..for more upcoming pictures!

How are you Dailo? mizz u much. miss yr laughter too...how's working life lately?

wei can i do flame war bo. lol i very bo liao lol i want bo liao pple poke my point lei hehehehe

yinyang
22-07-2006, 05:48 PM
nb his report make me horny..mai like this lei i still got 2 weeks b4 i can have my max fun there muhahahaha..think i go pcc later :p bo bian when i hear the pussy lips i buay tahan leow knn that is why my name is call pussyman ^^ im a pussy digger and a pussy licker lol (pussycat lover)
Nvm, pcc is foc, save for those flowers mah for your phalaya. Can almost see your whiskers twitching.. at cat (sorry, pussy) food liao... meeeeoooow:D

yinyang
22-07-2006, 06:10 PM
..watch this and that space...or theses or those places..for more upcoming pictures!
Bro Taurus75,
Kudos, keep up your great community service.... Your tempting pics maybe can also help bros soothe their aggro away. For me, they only increase my testerone level... not that I have cause to complain hehe:p

Just what the doc ordered...

taurus75
22-07-2006, 07:42 PM
nb his report make me horny :( mai like this lei i still got 2 weeks b4 i can have my max fun there muhahahaha

think i go pcc later :p bo bian when i hear the pussy lips i buay tahan leow knn that is why my name is call pussyman ^^ im a pussy digger and a pussy licker lol (pussycat lover)

just dun get yr lips sore....if not later part when i get to see u..i will surely laugh till stomach burst!!!@@
good...will count down for u then. chok dee krup

taurus75
22-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Bro Stiff

Mai Pen Rai, Jia yen yen. mai care flame war lor i aslo bo read de. i skip the flame war part also hehehe. i bo flame pple also kanna deduct point said i not civiliz. when i talk lol.

i tell him i bo study how to civilz. N lvl holder only =P

free just post lar post ur FR lar. hehehehhe

as long as dun con'td in my thread can liao.
i just want all brudders to love one another ..Code of SBF

taurus75
22-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Hi humsup

1 question to u. how ur ger ger know some girls have AIDs that is working in paragon?

2nd question cant the AIDS girls go kiss channel or emperor disco work also?

3rd question play with FL n WL does it stand a chance contracting AIDs and STD?
.....blah blah blah....
hehehehe

brudder PM72, i think he's referring that his gal called him and says she heard rumours that some WLs or FLs got aids la.
i think i remember brudder teevee posted one gal got aids too...but think that was long time ago.
like i can there are risk..just be careful.SAFE SEX