PDA

View Full Version : kk's summer speciality jasmine& jessica(mix thai & jap)

samster2324
25-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Dear brudders...

SPECIAL news for all BRUDDERS kk's is bring 2 SYT gals 2 sillypore

(JASMINE&JESSICA)-26-10-05(MIX HALF JAP,HALF THAI)

and THEY will be available at nite from 2240hrs onwards,cos the first slot hv already at 9pm.....

so grap it now...u noe e drills yah???

for those who knows nothing about them so try it b 4 they left 4 bkk(thailand)

for those new brothers who wana join our yahoo group(pls support the gal aleast once)...

do pm and pls leave ur name, contact no, email address and ur sb nick...

afterwhich you wld be contacted to join our group once we had ur support...

or view OTHER gals :cool: pics at the group's link.

the pics will be send to those brudders who request it,but my own gals only cos those on loan is here for few days only,just to be careful so i will nt send those on loan to new members,i m sorry

JESSICA-160CM-42KG-32B-24-34($150-90MINS-2SHOTS)

JASMINE-160CM-44KG-33B-25-36($150-90MINS-2SHOTS)

they also do tarma at $250-90mins-4shots

one more thing nearly left it out that they only do bj,sorry for those bbbbj kaki..........................

as for e old members u can contact kk directly...

CHEERS N GD NITE.............................................. ............ :rolleyes:

samster2324
26-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Bro They Both Are 21yrs Old.......

Cheers N Gd Nite...........................

schon1411
26-10-2005, 06:20 AM
Could you send me their pics to [email protected] thx....

Tommy boy
26-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi Bro, can i request for pics before deciding. if yes, pls send to:-

[email protected]

Thanks

samster2324
26-10-2005, 09:19 PM
DEAR BRUDDERS,

MY 2 SYT HV ARRIVED,THOSE BRUDDERS WHO INTERESTED KINDLY LEAVE YR NICK,CONTACT NUM N EMAILS PLS

THANK SO MUCH..........................:cool:

DK HAD ALREADY LEFT FOR HM,SHE ASK MI TO THANK THOSE BRUDDERS WHO HV SUPPORTED HER

THANK U

samster2324
26-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Sorry Click To Many Already.............

LUKHA
27-10-2005, 12:14 AM
Hi All,

My FR on Jasmine, not very good at this so here goes.
Contacted Bro KK and booked a slot 2 day in advance, after seeing pic in group link to get first slot.

Reached the hotel, knock knock, and door opened. First impressions, looks & figure above average, skin tanned n smooth just nice!!

Made small talk on bed while she let the water ran, friendly girl, tcss to know her better, meanwhile start to strip her. But her english limited so must talk slowly
I can't tahan, took off her bra and G-string, played with her boobs. Very Firm, smooth and handful!

Shower was so so, Area need to improve.

Action on bed, lick up and down, frenching very wet, BJ with cd thus no suction.
FJ cb tight, up and down all the way and I could see my rod gleaming in the light, this girl works hard.
Did her missionary and then doggy. Doggy was good but turn her back to missionay and pump to cum.

Washed up a little then continue to talk talk, hug and rest till times up, too tired to go second shot.

Overall need more bros to train.
Will RTF if my wallet allows!

Got the body, got the tits, a nice face, and the right attitude

Looks : 8/10
Figure : 7/10 (Ard 1.6m)
Boobs : B cup (Firm, smooth and handful )
Catbath : 6/10 ( hardworking)
BJ : 5/10 (with cd thus no suction )
Fingering : Too busy forget to finger.
FJ : 7/10 (can see that she's still fresh but cb tight)
Frenching : Yes (very wet)
Attitude : 8.5/10 (Very friendly, accommodating, no rush and girlfriend feeling 85%, very Fresh, will try very hard to please customer)

RTF : may be but try next Jessica.:rolleyes:

samster2324
27-10-2005, 02:23 AM
Hi All,

kk just inform mi that one more tom yam hv join his stable,

name:ORANGE:cool:

STATIC:35C,26,35-160CM,47KG-(22-23YRS)...........

DAMAGE IS $150 INCLUDE OF ROOM

BRO WHO R KK'S MEMBER CAN VIEW THE PICS IN HIS LINK..........

THOSE NEW MEM CAN REQUEST FOR PICS...................

LASTLY LINDA N NIKKI HV NO MORE SLOT ALREADY N THEY ARE GOING HM(28-10)............................................... ........................

SORRY AS KK TOLD MI HE DOESNT WANT MI TO OPEN TO MANY THREAD...

CHEERS BRO;)

sportserj
27-10-2005, 03:37 PM
FR on Orange

Was given the place n went there. At the lobby saw a lady jus came out of the lift, she was like looking for smthing. When she saw me, she smiled n the made a U turn and went into the lift again.
i was thinking, might be her, n it turn out to be her.
Both of us were quite embarrass. So asked her a few questions to break the ice. She jus arrived last nite.... Think i am her first customer, as i also nv ask her. while talking to her, waiting for the bathtub to be filled, she was standing all the while. so asked her to sit beside me, and i try to make her feel more comfortable. can feel she is shy.She can speak english n mandarine, think her mandarine is better.From the questions she asked me, can feel she quite intellectual. found out that she is still schooling.
from chatting lead to frenching, n she was good at that... i slowly moved my hands down. gently caressing her... and can feel that she was wet. Then i slowly finger her...she was already moaning when frenching...we french for more than 5 mins, she started to cat bath me... while using her C cup to rub my little bro...
As i dun really like catbath... slowly push her down to give me a bj. She has a strong tongue, and can say she has good skill too.
My little bro cun take it anymore, so she capped me n we did missionary position. While i was pumping hard, she grabbed my neck down n we french again... she was passionate n moaning away.... i was busy pumping her, frenching, grabbing her C cup, looking at her breast moving up n down,so many things to do at 1 time, that i nv notice her expression, which i like while pumping...
overall it was a good catch....

Looks: 6.5 ( as i have high standard on looks, she looked mature for her age)
Boobs: C (her nipples get erected quite easily)
Frenching: 9
Cat bath: 7
bbbj: 8.5, (good, thumbs up.)
fingering : 8
FJ : 9 (one that i enjoyed)
Attitude: 9 (when chatting she offered to massage me a few times, take her time to bath me)
RTF: most likely if time permits...

superman169
27-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Thanks again to Bro KK for bringing this kind of stuff.

Got booking for 3.30pm slot. went up and saw the girl in her sweet face with Jap looks. hug me and started to kiss her for a while . got ready to shower. when shower gave me the cfm look.
came out and slowly gave me a blow job wif cap on. soft moan and very nice sexy figure . change to doggie and many position before i came in missionary post. finally came out from my relieve. maybe too tired today.

Forgive me for the boring FR today cause i am very shack after a session wif her.

Looks : 8/10
Breast : just nice for my two hands
BJ : sinsere but lack of suction
FJ : 7/10 gf feeling
service : 8/10
Damage :130- 150

Thank u kk i will try jasmine other day before she go back

cosmos
27-10-2005, 08:27 PM
FR on Jasmine, don't zap me, coz Im really bad on it, but had promised KK... so here it goes... received pic from KK, Jessica and Jasmine, well first look, Jess was my type, but she was unavailable to my time shot, so decide for Jas. She may not look great on the pic, but when saw her in person. She indeed look much better as KK said. Kinda syt, and speak Jap a lot. Seem like ongoing with a jap rather than thai. hehe...
TCs a little, and proceed to bath together, nothing special going on, but helped me to clean up. She have a tattoo on her back of the neck. Then proceed to the bed, she kinda, naughty there, and the feeling we had just like ONS with a friend you know, i dun know anyone tried it before... Ok, cut my crabs... so then we hugged each other tightly, kiss ... gave me a short BJ, start riding on top of me... change position... end my first shot on missionary. clean up... both hugged each other laying on the bed, TCs... and seem time passed fast last night, did not manage to get my 2nd shot and its time up! haha... nevermind im kinda tired yesterday, and she seem to be tired too. SO... left the place with GF hugged and kiss.

Looks : 7.5/10 (Don't judged by the picture KK send you! Her eyes look much better in person, hahaha)
Figure : 7/10 (Ard 1.6m)~her skin kinda dark/tan, if she is fairer, she'll definately look much better and kawaii!
Boobs : Dark nip, B cup
Age : at first told me 23, but then manage to know her real age at 20, her birthday too! hehe
Catbath : 5/10
BJ : 6/10
Fingering : OK~!
FJ : 7/10 (she like me to grab her boobs)
Frenching : I did not go for it...
Attitude : 9/10

cosmos
27-10-2005, 08:29 PM
oh ya... RTF for Jasmine: Yes :cool:

Fruiteefruit
27-10-2005, 09:06 PM
fUN lOVING jASMINE

Ok, before I start doing this fr, let me give a little advice for our bros here. This girl is not suitable for faint-hearted bros. So far she is one of the most naughty girl I have tried under KK’s stable.

Went up to her room and deep inside I was not expecting much for her looks. Knocked the door and there she is. She is petite and has the typical thai girl look. But as usual, she looks better in real person. But in some ways, she don’t look like a thai. Will explain later. We sat down and she got me a glass of water. We sat and chit chat. Her command of English is relatively below average. She can only understand simple English. Thus, I ask her what other languages she knows. And there we go, she is damn proficient in Japanese. I mean damn good. As I know a bit of Japanese, we start to communicate better and started to joke around. Ya, she does have the southern Japanese girl look, those darker skin Japanese girl look. As the interaction gets better, she started to giggle we keep disturbing one another. Thus, the icy barrier was melt.

After some chit chatting, she initiated to go for a shower. When she stripped, yes, she is dark but her skin is so smooth and supple. Very firm and young complexion. Her stats should be around 1.58 to 1.6m tall, 33B-24-33, relatively small build. Her smiley face is really very heart warming. Really feels good.

She helped me to wash up and after that she took a shower. I went to sit on the bed and watch TV. When she came out, she bow to me (again) and ask me to relax in Japanese and lie down on the bed. After that, she started to do her Catbath and somehow, I know that this girl is really young. Why? Because when she touched me, its not experienced. The feeling is not there. Its more like a young girl who is inexperience and the touches and fondles are quite rough and unpolished. I believe some regular cheongster bros will understand what I mean.

When she saw my dick standing up, she started to fondle my balls and hoping that it will erect more. After that, she helped me to put the cap on and started to blow. The feeling was great. But I did try better bj skills. When she was ready, she wanted to be on top first. I let her be and she was humping happily like a cowgirl. This girl really loves to ride. She kept pulling my hands to her breasts. When I started fondling her nipples, her moans started to get louder. When I move my hands to other parts of her body, she will pull my hands back to her breasts. I guess she loves guys to play with her breasts when she is riding.

After that, we switched to missionary. I grab hold of her and entered deeper inside her. She let out a loud moan and I continue to give deep thrusts. Her moan was getting louder and her expression was like so shiok. I think she is enjoying it more than me leh. After like 5 mins, I can’t hold on anymore due to her cfm expression and that tight pussy, I cummed.

We rested and after that, she started giggling again when she saw me because I was like half dead. We started to chitchat again. We had a good time chit chatting. Most of the time we communicate in broken Japanese. After rest for some time, I asked her for second round. She joked with me again and I told her I service her. She readily agreed jokingly but in the end, she still service me more, hehehe. I could not cum during FJ at the second time and I ask her to hj. After another 5 mins, I cummed.

Summary of Rating:
Looks: 7.0/10 – Initially when I saw her, her looks was not a real beauty. But her friendliness, that great smile and those giggles really made her more attractive. After the session, I would give her 7.3/10

Foreplay: 7.5/10 – Its more of those gf disturbing her bf feeling. During the second time, she bit my nipple. Then she started to giggle again. Its more of bf-gf fun feeling than those romantic feeling.

BJ: 7.0/10 – Her bj was ok. But if she was more gentle, I think it will be much better.

FJ: 8.0/10 – She is a real cowgirl. My dick nearly breaks…… She loves to ride and rock. When we are doing missionary, I found that she is very light because I can actually carry her without much effort. I lifted her slightly so as to have a deeper penetration. And this activated the surround sound system and the powerful clamping force. Her pussy was damn tight.

Attitude: 8.5/10 – I really love her attitude. She is fun loving, friendly, really nice to be with. We joked and laughed and her reaction was pretty natural. Maybe its because we can interact. I always love this kind of feeling because its more natural and more fun. One will never get bored.

RTF: YES ! Need to break piggy bank liao……….. again …………

Comments: Jasmine is not those fair skin ladies with model looks who are experience bj and has those slutty cfm attitude.
She is more of those young siao siao girl that will play pretty rough when she is having fun. She is quite sincere when you are able to interact with her especially if you know Japanese or Thai. Basically its another type of gf feeling and I seldom come across this kind of girl. Actually, this is the first time, hahaha. Hope that bros who are going to try her will treat her nice and she will reciprocate. Try to interact with her more and you might actually enjoy the whole session even more than you think.

*Note: The above description of her service is totally based on personal experience.

Thanks KK for the arrangement. This is another special experience I will keep in my memories. Now I really need some rest. As I have said, my dick nearly break, :D

Cheerz!

kingbaccarat
28-10-2005, 01:18 AM
Ya, i totally agree with friuteefruit abt this girl service.
called Kk and arrange for 9.45 session. went up and when she open the door, as usual, she is better looking than the photo. got me a glass of water and started to chit chat in Thai. got ready for shower and she cleaned me up in the toilet very cleaned especially my didi.

went to lie on bed and she came with the shy look but touching my didi like
an expert. started to suck my nipples but i told her to bite it as i love it.
catbath my whole body before putting the cap on to blow on me. her suction was not bad even though wif cap on. then continue to suck my balls till i felt like coming. told her to give me her leg, she immediately understands that i wanna lick her pussy. she seems to like it. then she climb over me to give me a rodeo ride. i think she really enjoy riding, so i allow her to ride on for abt 10mins while i enjoy her on me. then turn over to do dog stye and finally came in missionary position. got my rest and i told her i will not continue for 2nd round as i am tired. she then gave me massage till abt time.

wash up and kiss her good bye b4 going off.

Looks ( not the fair type ) 6/10
bj 8/10
fj 8/10
service 7.5/10
Damage 130/90/2
overall 8/10

It looks that KK stocks is better and cheap now
Hope i can draw 1st blood next time .

Reaper
28-10-2005, 05:06 AM
It looks that KK stocks is better and cheap now
Hope i can draw 1st blood next time .

Agree tat the gers are getting better looking......still miss TK...btw bro..y u say cheap price?!?!?! u got discount isit?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:cool:

CHEERS

LUKHA
28-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Thanks to the Bro who try to up me.:)

But too bad u have not enough power, but nevertheless pls let me know
who u r n I will return u the favour.

Thanks again for trying.:D

sengkang9
28-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi Bros, just had a session with Jasmine late last night. Jessica was fully booked which makes me wonder how tired she must had been compared to Jasmine. So decided to book Jasmine.
After KK sms me the rm nos, I went up . !st impression, she looks better in person! Definitely a SYT (Got studs on ears & belly).
Basically she's Japanese/Thai mixed but dont look Japanese at all. But she got a golden tanned look.
She's not very experience at all. She washed me standing in bath-tub & we started in bed with her grapping my balls. Luckily I can withstd her "hold".
She get wet very easily! Maybe her period just passed becos during
FJ (very std, missionary & cowboy ride by her), she was sensitive.
In fact, she came twice before me. & Boy, does she likes to ride. (very hard working in this area).
Looks ( not the fair type ) 8/10 (Better in person)
bj 8/10 (Hard working with CD)
fj 8/10
service 5/10 (No bath tub washing & massage)
Damage 130/90/2
overall 8/10 (Like making love to an inexperience gal)

feng
28-10-2005, 05:36 PM
seems like Jessica is fully booked. but where the FR on her?

Current FR report so far, Jasmine:3, Jessica:0

samster2324
28-10-2005, 05:50 PM
seems like Jessica is fully booked. but where the FR on her?

Current FR report so far, Jasmine:3, Jessica:0

all of the bros;) is to busy with their work,but some of the fr is on my link...

cheers:)

samster2324
29-10-2005, 12:41 AM
this fr is copy from kk's link,cos the bro post in his link.but nv post in sbf.
this fr is for all brudders to share.............:cool:

Date: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:28 pm
Subject: kk's special jasmine fr kirihbati

HI ALL,

this is my FR on kk's jas, cos i seldom post FR; unless worth mentioning. So not very good at it hope if no good bro pls dont zap mi la

this morning feeling horny so contact reliable kk see gt any slot for tarma,he told that jess is nt feeling well so nvmind lor.
i told him then go for single also can,he introduce jas to mi,i told him i will be there in abt 1hr time n i fly down anticipating from the link photos and other FR.......

when i reach the location,i was to early so i contact kk if i could go up earlier....he ask me to wait for abt 10mins mins cause the gal taking lunch,i say ok...no rush...they need food then hve energy la...they r still human afterall.. so go limkopi and also buy e33 n small gift...wah looking around so many SYT around..can see cannot tounch la...good figure solid...see also steam

then i received sms from kk n he gv mi the rm num & i cheong to bonk.....

knock knock, and door ajared. First impressions, looks & figure was definitely better than i see in pics, skin tanned n smooth just nice!! wearing tight white tube and fitting jean. the figure with nice curve and well proportion boobs same like those SYT around area and those playing volleyball at Sentosa beach.

she then invited mi to cm in n ask mi 1 drink water,i gave her e33 and gift, she was so happy n then took off my shoes...each open e33 n drink..ask her sit on lap with little head swelling..ruba ruba those boobs in between sips of e33 and the way she gave SYT cfm make mi even more steam...tub nearly fill n both adam n eve procced to the bathrm...small talk n unstand she a marketing management student in BKK, stud rings on navel n ear w tatoo beind neck

let make it simple cause i am to busy but i had already promise kk this fr-
fj-(7.8 over 10)tight pussy like clamp,very active in action
bj-(6.8 over 10)with cap on anyway as i prefer to be cap.hehehe she look at you with sexy eyes when blow, nearly one round away but manage to hold
looks-(8.5 much more beautiful then the pic in kk's link)
attitude&service-(9 over 10), good massage if request
damage-$130-90mins-2shots(personal feeling money worth spending tadpoles relative to cents)
+ point-for those into SYT university student shut u eyes and imagine like those u see in SIN but cannot touch, if also got tora tora nose bleed
rtf- definitely yes if time ok, jess with teeth braces also cute
sorry if my fr nt gd enough...............:confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather

samster2324
29-10-2005, 12:56 AM
this fr is copy from kk's link,cos the bro post in his link.but nv post in sbf.
this fr is for all brudders to share.............:cool:

Date: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:28 pm
Subject: kk's special jasmine fr kirihbati

HI ALL,

this is my FR on kk's jas, cos i seldom post FR; unless worth mentioning. So not very good at it hope if no good bro pls dont zap mi la

this morning feeling horny so contact reliable kk see gt any slot for tarma,he told that jess is nt feeling well so nvmind lor.
i told him then go for single also can,he introduce jas to mi,i told him i will be there in abt 1hr time n i fly down anticipating from the link photos and other FR.......

when i reach the location,i was to early so i contact kk if i could go up earlier....he ask me to wait for abt 10mins mins cause the gal taking lunch,i say ok...no rush...they need food then hve energy la...they r still human afterall.. so go limkopi and also buy e33 n small gift...wah looking around so many SYT around..can see cannot tounch la...good figure solid...see also steam

then i received sms from kk n he gv mi the rm num & i cheong to bonk.....

knock knock, and door ajared. First impressions, looks & figure was definitely better than i see in pics, skin tanned n smooth just nice!! wearing tight white tube and fitting jean. the figure with nice curve and well proportion boobs same like those SYT around area and those playing volleyball at Sentosa beach.

she then invited mi to cm in n ask mi 1 drink water,i gave her e33 and gift, she was so happy n then took off my shoes...each open e33 n drink..ask her sit on lap with little head swelling..ruba ruba those boobs in between sips of e33 and the way she gave SYT cfm make mi even more steam...tub nearly fill n both adam n eve procced to the bathrm...small talk n unstand she a marketing management student in BKK, stud rings on navel n ear w tatoo beind neck

let make it simple cause i am to busy but i had already promise kk this fr-
fj-(7.8 over 10)tight pussy like clamp,very active in action
bj-(6.8 over 10)with cap on anyway as i prefer to be cap.hehehe she look at you with sexy eyes when blow, nearly one round away but manage to hold
looks-(8.5 much more beautiful then the pic in kk's link)
attitude&service-(9 over 10), good massage if request
damage-$130-90mins-2shots(personal feeling money worth spending tadpoles relative to cents)
+ point-for those into SYT university student shut u eyes and imagine like those u see in SIN but cannot touch, if also got tora tora nose bleed
rtf- definitely yes if time ok, jess with teeth braces also cute
sorry if my fr nt gd enough...............:confused:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather

sync
29-10-2005, 02:19 AM
FR on JESSICA

Alrite since nobody put up 1 for jessica, i will be the first to open the floodgate..

Booked jessica at 2230hrs, however reached the location at about 2215hrs, discovered forgot to take $$, rush to a nearby POSB ATM to draw some... Alamak!! forget again not enough funds inside my account...Knn sms bro kk to delay the time till 2300hrs then chiong to a OCBC ATM where my e-funds are...:D Malu xia cheong for so long 1st time encounter such incident ha..think too tired liao work whole day

Anyway get to the point, went up knock on the door. One SYT opened the door and was mesmorised by the beauty. She looks better then the pic (IMHO). Greeted each other then procceeded to bed to chat abit. Hmm dun wanna waste time, so proceed for shower and start the action...

Sat down on the bed and she came and hugged me from behind and started kissing me all over my neck area...shiok maciam liao gf... cannot tahan liao turn around and she capped me and started bj. Suction was there and the looks of her sucking my rod got me even more excited.

After about 5mins of sucking, she climbed onto me and started to cowboy, afterwhich procceed to pump her in missionary...while pumping can c her moaning and her expression was danm stimulating. Finally turned her into sissors and unloaded in tat possition..

We then lay on the bed and TCSS..found out that she is actually very chatty and frendly..what I like best about her is her attitude..even thought i can tell that she is tired but she will try her best no to show and continue to run her fingers around my body, fondling me...very gf feeling...well since both of us tired liao, decided to call it a day....

looks - 8
figure - 7.5 (B cup the most)
attitude - 9
BJ - 8
FJ - 7.5
service - 5 (had to shower induvidually..mayb she too tired?)
Overall - 8
RTF - definately if got extra $$

Ps : Bro KK, ur service is top notch, sorry again for any inconvience :p

samster2324
29-10-2005, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=sync]FR on JESSICA

Alrite since nobody put up 1 for jessica, i will be the first to open the floodgate..

Booked jessica at 2230hrs, however reached the location at about 2215hrs, discovered forgot to take $$, rush to a nearby POSB ATM to draw some... Alamak!! forget again not enough funds inside my account...Knn sms bro kk to delay the time till 2300hrs then chiong to a OCBC ATM where my e-funds are...:D Malu xia cheong for so long 1st time encounter such incident ha..think too tired liao work whole day

Anyway get to the point, went up knock on the door. One SYT opened the door and was mesmorised by the beauty. She looks better then the pic (IMHO). Greeted each other then procceeded to bed to chat abit. Hmm dun wanna waste time, so proceed for shower and start the action...

Sat down on the bed and she came and hugged me from behind and started kissing me all over my neck area...shiok maciam liao gf... cannot tahan liao turn around and she capped me and started bj. Suction was there and the looks of her sucking my rod got me even more excited.

After about 5mins of sucking, she climbed onto me and started to cowboy, afterwhich procceed to pump her in missionary...while pumping can c her moaning and her expression was danm stimulating. Finally turned her into sissors and unloaded in tat possition..

We then lay on the bed and TCSS..found out that she is actually very chatty and frendly..what I like best about her is her attitude..even thought i can tell that she is tired but she will try her best no to show and continue to run her fingers around my body, fondling me...very gf feeling...well since both of us tired liao, decided to call it a day....

looks - 8
figure - 7.5 (B cup the most)
attitude - 9
BJ - 8
FJ - 7.5
service - 5 (had to shower induvidually..mayb she too tired?)
Overall - 8
RTF - definately if got extra $$

Ps : Bro KK, ur service is top notch, sorry again for any inconvience

bro kk thank u for yr fr on jessica,hope that jessica fr will start flooding in:p

thank all brudders for the support u shown to kk's stable

cheers n a gd weekend

samster2324
29-10-2005, 11:34 AM
this is the 2nd fr i paste n post from kk's yahoo link,
it is for all brudders to share
good stuff must surely share with brudders

Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:30 pm
Subject: Jessica great promise_2000... :mad:

Sms KK before lunch to book for the first blood for Jessica. Given me the time
and i started
to prepare myself.

Reached the hotel and was given the room no. Went up to the room and was
astonished by
her looks. She is as pretty as to the photos

Introduce ourselves and she asked me whether want to bath together, i agreed.
Bath me
like a little kitten and keep using her ass to brush my little brother. While is
her turn to
bath (behind her ), i hugged her and foddling her.

On the bed, she started to lick over me and gave me a BJ. Not my day as I was
almost
coming when she starts to ride on me for a short moments. Very disappointed with
myself
but still got the next round to win her.

Next began to interact with her more till i'm ready for the second round. I
asked her
whether can she provide massage for me? She agreed, wow, her skills are great
even
though for her small size. By time, i'm ready for the second round. Did our
missionary
style, she began to mow gently. Flipped her in front, thrusting her gently in
and out. Felt
her pussy coming tight, thrusting in deeper and released my second. She was
great. Will
get her again when my 'S' eleven comes in again.

Thanks KK for such a great gal in town.

PT;)

1nite
29-10-2005, 12:07 PM
1 nite and Jasmine.

Managed to get reply from kk last night. Saw the pic of Jasmine and another ger (not KKs). Compare the both, Jasmine look like a bit lian and a bit ger next door type. (dunno lah my veiw). She got a bit of that Japanese look, but a bit on a tanner side. The other ger has very good smooth white skin, but her look not my type. Finally decide jasmine as, she looks more on the friendly type.

Managed to reach Kk. KK says wan onetime or overnite.
Over nite?!?!!?!? didnt know that.. just to my liking. Was thinking about it earlier on also. Finally after much descussion, booked the overnite.
Then went out to meet friend for a drink at a pub. (to my regerts later).

At last reached, knock on the door. A friendly jasmine was there to greet me.
She was wearing , i think its a sleeping nitewear (sorry i a bit tired, cant remember the correct word:P). We have a chit-chat. But i must says.. i m a gong -due to the alcohol effect. :rolleyes:

Proceed to the bath 1st. She follow behind. Nothing going in there. Sad.
Came out 1st and sat on the chair. She followed later. She sat on the bed, and ask me to goes over. Tease her a bit... b4 comply with her.

Standard BJ. But dunno isit her teeth or the sucking that i felt. She was aiming mainly at the head. Can feel that she is rushing. (she looks tired).
My turn.. explore her a bit here and there. then went down. Very beautiful down there and nicely trim.
she proceed on top of me. riding, while i played wif the front 2. She got quite a pointed tip i must say. But sadly i do not know how to arouse it. (1st time see so pointed on) but den me no skill alos.. haha...

half way my DD went dead.. eErrrgggggggg the alcohol having the effect.
and the shell loosen.. a bit marlu.. liao. She put another shell and HJ .. but my dd still dead.. i ask her to bj again.. at first she reject.. but bo pian.. my dd is RIP.

Finally got it up again and she is riding it. Can feel that there is some tightness. Shiok. Changed a another positions and then to the missionary. Damn cannot control and release it. A bit disappointed at that moment liao.
Should not have drink earlier on... sign..

Was thinking 2nd round but i a bit tired liao and she also looks very tired.
Call it the nite and went to sleep.

Next morning wakes up. Same BJ, same riding position. But this time change a few more position. Finally finished off at the same position. After thes sessions, i ask her if she is in pain, she said yes.. She told me she dont like fast thrusting.. hehe.. sorry ger .. u should have told me..

looks - 7.5 (i very high standard one)
figure - 8 (B cup the most, a bit of tummy thats all)
attitude - 7.5 (hardworking and guys, u need to take the lead) she a bit tired, i think she is not feeling well.
Frenching - No
69 - no
BJ - 8
FJ - 7.5

Overall - 7.5
RTF - A bit disappointed but wanns try again.. but hoping she is feeling better the next time.
Remarks: She is going back on the 4th Nov.

Ps : Thanks Bro KK, ur service is very good.

happy
29-10-2005, 03:49 PM
hi all,

I had jessica for late breakfast today at 11.45am. I must say it was a special mix breakfast. Firstly, she looks much beautiful then in pics that i saw in kk's link.I was excited cos i nv try mix thai-jap before.she greeted mi in n ask mi to sit n took off my shoes,without much delay we procced to the shower room. She simply turn me on. Did all the SOP position in the bathtub and finally came on the bed like a hungry lion..........hahahaha

After the first rd, we lie on the bed n TCSS.Start fingering, kissing her all over her upper body and yes she is so wet . Very wet. She likes my fingering skills... i procced to the 2nd round without much delay ... FJ(change a few postions before we try in the bathroom basin.my favourite doggie postion. Yes...that the position to make her even more wet,cause she was holding so tight to the basin i could see it but also happy mean my didi skill hv improve.....

Grab her breast while doing doggie and moaning get even louder.after abt i think 15mins,i was so shiosk that i released like a free&relax man........

Looks: 8/10 (Fair, Half Thai-jap)
Figure: 32B-24-34
Height: 1.61m i think only
BJ: 7/10(with cap on)...prefer it that way thou!
FJ: 8/10
Service: 9.5/10
Attitude:feeling just like a real gf (9/10)
RTF: Of course(if i had the time to spare)
damage: 150 / 90 / 2
For those who really like SYT die die muz try k!

Bros... please dont zap mi if u dont like my fr

thank :)

samster2324
29-10-2005, 06:52 PM
cool: special news,

JESSICA IS GOING HM ON 31-10-05

SHE WILL BE WORKING UNTIL 30-10-05,TOMORROW WILL BE HER LAST DAY:)

HER FIRST SLOT WILL BE 12PM TOMORROW,THANK BRUDDERS FOR THE PAST SUPPORT

IF ANY BRUDDERS WHO HAVE NOT TRY JESSICA PLS HURRY AS SHE WILL BE LEAVING OUR SILLYPORE SOON.

SHE HAD TO RUSH BD FOR HER UNIVERSITY GRADUATION IN THAILAND.....

CHEERS

bjboy
29-10-2005, 07:02 PM
Jessica is leaving on 31st? But she just came on 26th and I thought I had a booking for her next week....

samster2324
29-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Jessica is leaving on 31st? But she just came on 26th and I thought I had a booking for her next week....

she just told mi today only bro,i wan her to stay also:)

consus
29-10-2005, 09:33 PM
Hi 2324, the pics of jessica in e777 yahoo group look different, compared to your pics. Think e777 should invest on a good digital cam or attend photo taking course. Cheers :)

ddude
29-10-2005, 10:30 PM
I had appoitment with Jessica as last minutes Bro KK told me she was busy with other customers, So I tried Jasmine Overall 8/10 :)
But they are different from previous KK gals as Jessica and Jasmine more party gals type as they don't need $$ as they enjoy fun and easy going I believed ( I hope my guess correct ).
Jasmine Overall :

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 32 B ( I'm sure with dark brown Nipps standing )
BJ : 7/10 ( with caps )
FJ : 8.5/10 ( ride on top , like no tomorrow ) :D

GF feeling just OK , she fluent in Japanese compare with her english. Spoke with her in little bit Japs and English. Anyway if you like a cowboy gal ride on you better give a try as I believed you guys agree with me as she is very light weight . Damage : $130/ 90 min / 2 shots
Thank you to Bro KK ( Bro up my point lah )

LengKia
30-10-2005, 12:14 AM
she just told mi today only bro,i wan her to stay also:)

bro 2324

usually how long will your gal stay in s'pore..think too late for me to try her now. :)

samster2324
30-10-2005, 02:48 AM
bro 2324

usually how long will your gal stay in s'pore..think too late for me to try her now. :)

bro u can still book her for today session if u want,kk try to convience her to stay,but i think it is most likely she wont carry on in sillypore...:D

normally they hv 7days to 14 days visa..

but if they want to leave kk cant stop them,if force them to work they can perform correct.............

gd nite brudders,i so sleepy already

samster2324
30-10-2005, 10:08 AM
good morning brudders,

this sunday special only one dish going for promotion-JASMINE ONLY($130):cool:

those brudders who hv nt try jasmine or jessica CAN CONTACT KK DIRECTLY IF U HV HIS CONTACT NUM.......

IF U INTEND TO TRY THIS TWO SYT TARMA PLS HURRY COS MAYBE JESSICA IS LEAVING OUR SHORE SOON:cool:

KINDLY LEAVE YR NAME
EMAIL
CONTACT NUM
IF U ARE A NEW MEMBERS TO HIM

CHEERS

PS:THE GALS REQUESTED FOR CHINESE CUS ONLY,NO OFFENCE TO THE OTHER RACES

Soong
30-10-2005, 11:39 AM
hey can i see the pics first before deciding,? those FRs are hotss.. heres my email [email protected] thx a lottt

samster2324
30-10-2005, 02:30 PM
hi brudders,

special new,

kk after talking to jessica she finally change her mind....:cool:

she finally agree to stay put-nw she only wan to do 1hr 1shot($110)

if kk hv cause bro any inconvience he ask mi to say sorry to all brudders......

jessica&jasmine:o confirm leaving date is 4-11-05

cheers

robocop1029
30-10-2005, 04:59 PM
My FR will be very brief
Just finish have an session with Jasmine
Overall 9/10
GF feeling and very friendly
If u like playful type, she the 1

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs : 32 B ( Very suckable )
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8.5/10

PS:Tks bro samster2324

yoker
30-10-2005, 08:02 PM
hi brudders,
special new,
kk after talking to jessica she finally change her mind....
she finally agree to stay put-nw she only wan to do 1hr 1shot($110)
if kk hv cause bro any inconvience he ask mi to say sorry to all brudders......
jessica&jasmine confirm leaving date is 4-11-05
cheers

Jus booked Jessica tis noon, but booked through bro E777.
Bro samster2324, pls dun mind i do my fr in ur thread, coz its the same gal.:)
Below is my short fr:-

Looks: 8.5 very SYT, agreed that she looks better than photo. She's my type, i like her looks.
Body: 8.0 quite small size, B cup, nice tattoo on her upper ass
Bj: 6.0 with cap on, still can feel some suction, hardworking
Fj: 7.5 tight, willing to change many positions
Overall: very GF feeling, allows frenching/fingering
damages: 110/60/1

She told mi she quarrelled with KK, complained dat she's very tired.
But she said KK is a good man:) , so decided to stay till 4th Nov and changed to 1 shot per session.

parkjisung
30-10-2005, 09:42 PM
Hi all bros,

as an encouragement to our flegling kk, i decide to write again another super bloody long FR.Hope all bros like it.

So yesterday sms bro kk to preserve a slot for Jessica for me, told me the rate increase $110 /hr/1x. Sigh, what to do? Market forces playing its invisible hand again, DD exceed SS, price always go up. But nmind, I tell bro kk I die die must try this beauty. Also I want to relieve stress since yesterday lost to Boro 4-0, kena thrash by Bro , kena subst and go to dressing room kena thrash again by Ferguson. My Korean pride needs some feminine soothing, who better than this kawaii, thai candy. Look at the photo already makes my heart melt.

Anyway, appt fixed at 4.25pm, reach the hotel, got the rm no. Straightaway cheong up. Knock, knock. Door open, cannot see face nmind step inside, whao! Thai candy she really is! Height ~ 1.6m Very sweet looking just like in photo. My goodness, really a petite dejeuner. She has smiling and dreamy eyes, cute little nose and a pair of oh-so-succulent, pouting lips! She has a friendly nature and always smiling.We warm up quite easily with some TCSS. Realised she is 1st time in Singapore. I ask why go back so soon? She is studying, school starting soon, she is in her 1st year. Ok, calculate ~ 18-19yo SYT. Whoa, young and fresh!

Then I proceed to strip and wrap towel around (paiseh ) and she fills up water and prepare a little surpise for me. So time in between we build up atmosphere, then I proceed to help her take off her clothes, initially she dun want then I insist so she agreed giving me that oh-so-pretty pout on her lips. So off comes her to, then her strapless bra, immediately little parkjisung suddenly come alive (he went limp after the hiding by Boro and sir Alex yesterday)

Water ready liao and she hold my hand to lead me to to shower. Here’s the surprise, inside the shower room, she off the lights and used a ball candle. Oh man, I am a sucker for ambience. Romantic!

During the shower, we chit chat and play a bit with her rubbing my little parkjisung with soap and warm water, little park loves it. Never go limp for a moment. She clean me thoroughly then pass me Listerine for rinsing. Ma, the momentum building up nicely. Duirng shower, I couldn’t take my eyes off her petite frame which in a way makes her look so cute and lovable, oh yes + that candelicious pouting lips. Can allow person to fulfill some fantasy of bonking school gals but legally(since she ~17-18yo). Ooops still have not gotten to bonking part yet…

Once on bed, she go on top of me, electricity seemed to pass through my body when our bodies touch and.. then and then…. I just could not resist that pair of candelicious lips anymore! Start to attack them. Kissing her passionately, I also start nimbling her lips and frenching her hungrily.( + point, she dun smoke, so no tinge of cigar taste or smell. ). She reciprocate my frenching and was ever willing whenever my mouth move near hers. Whao, pro-active frenching.

Then I kiss her all over, neck, chin, face, forehead like making love 1st time. Go to her breast which are proportional to her size, lick and twirl my tongue around her nips bringing moans of pleasure from her.

Then cap, so since I on top, I bring her legs over shoulder and hold her shoulder for leverage, this position very nice to do on petite gals like Jessica, gives you the dominating kind of feeling since you are holding her whole body and dictating the rhythm. Also can reach over to kiss and french her while rocking to the rhythm of the beat.oh it feels good! Then change position to doggy, I do not know if it is her small frame or her cunt muscles, she seemed ultra tight in this position, after a several strokes, my little park a little pain cos her hole really tight but yet little park still want to drive on. (u know like eating curry, curry spicy but still want to eat some more lidat)But in the end cannot tahan the strong clutch of the cunt muscles, change to her on top. Then change again in missionary like in 1st postion and then cum while frenching and sucking her oh-so-succulently-pouting lips. Of course when I told her I cum, she give me the CFMagain kinda of pout. But I think good thing 1 time enough lar. Little parkjisung feel very satisfied liaoz.

Then wash up, TCSS. Know that quite inexperience in this line, so she admit she may need some advice from bros on the SOPs. But hey, she got fresh ideas like the shower candle light. I like it a lot. Pay up and kiss her good bye. (wun give score for body, fj etc since you can gauge from my FR) the overall rating is 8.0, yes will RTF.(actaully tot of saving for Jasmine also cuase i saw her when in the lift, hot bod!)

Some bros may think $110 too much but I say she is worth it for me. Also after 1st bonk, if got 2x, I would actually prefer to spend the time TCSS, hugging the gal and kissing her like GF lidat, to me it’s more relaxing. Also she may want to sight see on 4th, so bros if you want to try this gem of SYT, gotta grab her fast. Have fun, guys.;)

looking to score 4 ManU and SK,
parkjisung

Taige
31-10-2005, 01:02 AM
Thanx Bro kk for the slot with jessica...below is the fr you requested

Looks : 7/10 ( quite chio....a SYT)
Body : 8/10 (Nice body....
Boobs : 32 A ( looks like an A size to me...although got bro here say is B.)
BJ : 7/10 ( can feel some suction....would be better if can BBBj)
FJ : 7/10 ( moaning was soft....and her eyes are closed throughout the whole FJ....maybe i not gd looking...)
Damage: 130/90/2 shots ( i think i might be one of the last few who had 2 shots with her)
RTF: from what i heard from her, she is going back soon and would not be back in the future...even if she do come back...it will just be for holiday... therefore bros better quickly find bro kk to book a slot...u would not regret

The only thing bad is i have to shower alone...i prefer shower together type....

samster2324
31-10-2005, 12:07 PM
hi brudders,

the confirm date for jasmine going to bkk-thailand is 04-11-05(thurs)

so hurry bros,if u hv miss out on jessica try jasmine cos they hv the same quality n services:cool:

her last slot will be 4pm on 4-11,1pm(4-11) will be last call for booking.

the gals thank those brudders who hv supported them during their stay in sillypore.....

cheers:rolleyes:

samster2324
01-11-2005, 11:12 AM
hi brudders,

the confirm date for jasmine going to bkk-thailand is 3-11-05(thurs)

her last slot will be 4pm on 3-11,(3-11-05)12.30pm will be last call for booking.

:) cheers

singapore
28-12-2009, 10:03 AM
sent me their photos at [email protected]