PDA

View Full Version : O my darling, O my darling....O my darling blow me cum.....

wankmehappy
04-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Just book a slot for bro Jen lastest addition....Nong O...at the age of 19...she having a figure of 32B-/24/33...standing at ard 1.58m, this sweet young gal have a sunshine smile with great attitute....best of all...can CIM...all this at the price of $99, 90min, 2 shots...how can i ask for more???? after MIA for so long...finally come back from hell & lucky for me to have a early slot for her....will come back with a FR after meeting her.....happy bonking
happyme:D

wankmehappy
04-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Oops....double posting....please dont down me for that...long time didnt start new thread liao so abit galang gabo....somemore feeling excited to meet up with O....kekekekeke

ss235
04-11-2005, 10:05 PM
hi bro wankmehappy :)
i tried to contact bro jen for the $99 special, but he never replied... (i e-mailed him)

Can you pls show this senseless bro the 'way'

( kow taos )

c0mawhite
04-11-2005, 10:06 PM
now can call double 'O' liao

wankmehappy
04-11-2005, 10:47 PM
now can call double 'O' liao
kekeke...that what my balls look like.....

wankmehappy
04-11-2005, 10:49 PM
hi bro wankmehappy :)
i tried to contact bro jen for the $99 special, but he never replied... (i e-mailed him)

Can you pls show this senseless bro the 'way'

( kow taos )
bro, clear your PM box & pm me....

blitzing1201
05-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Wah...GREAT TEMPTATION....juz had Felix the Meow....Chelsea better lose this weekend ;-)

Bro WankmeHappy, how's the looks and skin department for this Nong O ?

King
05-11-2005, 04:44 AM
Just book a slot for bro Jen lastest addition....Nong O...at the age of 19...she having a figure of 32B-/24/33...standing at ard 1.58m, this sweet young gal have a sunshine smile with great attitute....best of all...can CIM...all this at the price of $99, 90min, 2 shots...how can i ask for more???? after MIA for so long...finally come back from hell & lucky for me to have a early slot for her....will come back with a FR after meeting her.....happy bonking

Thanks to bro Wank who intro me to bro win who in turn intro me to bro jen!! I upz u again!!

wankmehappy
05-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Thanks to bro Wank who intro me to bro win who in turn intro me to bro jen!! I upz u again!!
kekeke, thanks bro king....it ok...good lobang must share mah....

wankmehappy
05-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Wah...GREAT TEMPTATION....juz had Felix the Meow....Chelsea better lose this weekend ;-)

Bro WankmeHappy, how's the looks and skin department for this Nong O ?
bro 1201.....she look like those youn thai gal on the street....not those ah lian type but those cute cute, blur blur, gong gong type that always carry a smile....neither fair non too dark for my liking.....very good attitude....willing to serve...will follow by a fr later....just wake up, still blur blur...kekekeke....anyway, for Nong O....at $99 per session...really worth it....happy bonking

bigfeet
05-11-2005, 01:40 PM
FR on Nong O

1st of all, thanks to bro Jen for arranging this session. Had this new gal at 1am last night. i think i was 2nd or 3rd blood. =X

So when i went into the room, there she stood. She looked like a typical minah in poly, syt. she looks cute, about 18 yrs old. I sat on the bed, and she sat next to me and the next thing i knew, we were frenching. It was not the super wet kind but good and quite passionate. She then stripped me and ask me to wait while she went to fill up the bath tub. When she came back, we kissed again and she was arousing my bro, ensuring he is awake. keke. then she suggested bathing.

THe bath was pretty SOP, with the addition of a BBBJ. It was good with wet tongue action and occassional deep throat. She went on for about 5 mins before i stop her otherwise rd 1 over liao. hoho. after shower, i went out and sat on the chair watching ESPN's Here We Go. When she came out, she came over and kissed me, licked my nipples and then kneeled down for another BBBJ. She then brought me to the bed, put on cap and rode me like a cowgal. She rode like machiam no tmr liddat.. soon after, i exploded whilst her was riding me. didnt even get to missionary or doggie. =X

We rest, she laid in my arms, ala gf. she just lay beside me, play with my nipple, occassionally touch my bro and balls to try wake him up. haha. We basically cuddled for about a good 20 mins i think. quite shiok gf feel to it. Then slowly, my bro regained conscience. She knew and then capped me and then rode me again. wah kao she really can ride a guy manz.. she then hug me and switch to missionary. After a while, we changed back to her riding me. She was tired, so was I. she then took off the cap and began her BBBJ again.. oh my she was working tirelessly to ensure i get my 2nd shot. It was another good 10 or 15 mins of non stop BBBJ. It was again wet with tongue action. I felt bad cos i can see her mouth getting tired so i tell myself faster cum! hahah. true enuff, i soon came and shot my whole load into her mouth. woohoo... cim. damn shiok. i simply love cim. hehe

we then bath and i soon left. @ $99/90min/2shots, you cant get a better deal. For bros who are minah lovers and with a poly girl fettish, this is tailor made for you! Go for it! its only $99!

Look: 6.5/10 (I sucker for looks.. one man's meat is another man's poison!)
Body: 6.5/10 (She is petite but she has a rather small boob. I think its A+ or B-. She also has a little bit of baby fat ard the tummy.. honest opinion)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good. Its been quite a while since i had such a BBBJ. Wet with tongue with occassional deep throat.. somemore can CIM. hoho)
FJ: 8/10 (She rode passionately. Pity i didnt get to try doggie)
GF Feel: 8.5/10 (I like the cuddling part. at that pt felt more like making love than fu*king)
Overall: 7.5/10 (Superb deal. She worked tirelessly and wanting to please you)

So there you go, my FR on Nong O.
Final conclusion: @ $99, its as good as it gets. there aint a better deal. Especially for bros who are minah lovers or those with young gal fettish or both! hehe..

PLS contact Bro Jen for appointment.

Cheers to all bros!

dandan2512
05-11-2005, 01:51 PM
hehe...finally have got a slot liao...will post fr........:p

wankmehappy
05-11-2005, 05:53 PM
FR on Nong O

So there you go, my FR on Nong O.
Final conclusion: @ $99, its as good as it gets. there aint a better deal. Especially for bros who are minah lovers or those with young gal fettish or both! hehe..

PLS contact Bro Jen for appointment.

Cheers to all bros!
great effort, nicely writen...you make me shy on putting up my fr but you are very true on her....abit poly minah look but not those lian minah...more toward those decent minah.....kekekeke

Ash_Christiano
05-11-2005, 07:37 PM
This ger sounds so interesting. I'm quite looking forward to seeing her soon. Bro wank, can Pm me the contacts pls? Thank you very much! BTW, how to increase power points ah? (Sorry but i'm still quite new here) :D

dandan2512
05-11-2005, 09:48 PM
as promised,i have provide a short fr.........

look: 6.5/10 (normal looking young gal who loves to smile)
body: 32b/24/33
bbbj: 7/10
cim: din try
aj: na
fj: 8/10 (she really enjoy herself and her soft moans is really turning u on)
overall: 7.5/10
damage: 99/2/90

she is a sweet young lady who can't stop smiling and she is veri particular in her service.she will try to please u..overall,a good bonk.....:)

the sith
06-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Just a little addition to Nong O cos I had a 6.30pm session with her on Saturday.

Well, suppose to be 6pm but upon arriving at hotel and smsing Jen for room number, was asked if I could wait a further 1/2hr. How come??

That's because the brother before me was late ! Whoever you are, no worries...No ill feelings from me to you. But don't make it a habit aarrr... Got to make adjustment to my plans cos of your impunctuality . Lucky didn't plan anything serious or else...Heh heh heh. Like I said, no bad blood. Hope that bro enjoyed his session 'cos I certainly did.

Enough reliable stats in previous FRs, so won't go into those again in detail.

Service and attitude were top class. Very accomodating and GFE was supreb. Very happy to even manage 1 shot, 'cos exhausted from work. She noticed and went about giving a very good massage. She hasn't a formal training but sure feels like she's been a therapist before.

Being a boobs man, her lack in that area was more than compensated by her constant warm smile and girlfriend treatment. Her looks was just so so and plain for me.

Overall, and most important things was that I enjoyed my session and felt very relax by her service.

And to top it all was that amazing and most agreeabe price of $99 for 90mins, 2 shots !!!

Well done bro Jen and thanks again.

Last parting shot to the bro that was late for his session- I needn't elaboarte right? Well, what the heck... Don't be late again 'cos plenty of bros here might not be as nice and forgiving as your's truly, should you run late again

Ok bonking bros... T more happy (and safe) bonks ya !!

Cheerzzzz...

wankmehappy
06-11-2005, 03:58 AM
This ger sounds so interesting. I'm quite looking forward to seeing her soon. Bro wank, can Pm me the contacts pls? Thank you very much! BTW, how to increase power points ah? (Sorry but i'm still quite new here) :D
bro ash, please dont use new as an excuse...you ask for contact, you should be the one PMing us , not we PM you to spoon feed you.

proprimate
06-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Bro,
Buay tahan alredi, whn she go back? Must faster quick book a slot kekekeke

wankmehappy
06-11-2005, 10:40 PM
bro prop, think around 2 weeks time....still got chance...kekekeke

longblack
07-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Bro Wankmehappy

I am also very interested to get a slot with Lynn.
Your kind guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Please show small brother here the way :)
Thanks a million.

pheelit
07-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Managed to get my slot with O over the weekend. I rate her service as top notch. I've tried both Lyn and O and service wise, I think they are on par, except O does not do anal. However, O's pussy is a lot more pleasing to the eye (to me anyway). I find Lyn's looks a bit "overused" with too much hair and large dark lips. Also, I found Lyn's quite loose while O's was quite tight. Managed to get to finish with O in FJ, but could not with Lyn and had to have her HJ/BJ me at the end.

I also prefer O's looks, but then that's my personal view.

Overall, I prefer my experience with O, and will RTF soon.

wankmehappy
07-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Managed to get my slot with O over the weekend. I rate her service as top notch. Overall, I prefer my experience with O, and will RTF soon.
yes bro, agreed with you on the service department on nong ), dont know how to put in word, not out of the world but just feel gooooood, the combo of her smile, attitude, her willingness to serve & blurness really turn me on....must try then know....happy bonking

Exciter101
07-11-2005, 01:23 PM
yes bro, agreed with you on the service department on nong ), dont know how to put in word, not out of the world but just feel gooooood, the combo of her smile, attitude, her willingness to serve & blurness really turn me on....must try then know....happy bonking

Bro, u doing promo? :D
Makes us all very gian......

wankmehappy
08-11-2005, 01:34 AM
Bro, u doing promo? :D
Makes us all very gian......
bro 101, bro jen is the 1 that give promo, im just stating how i feel about her....i believe most of the bros feel that way....kekekeke

BeatAeroplane
08-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I had a brunch time session with Nong O a couple of days ago. The stats have been published often enough so I won't repeat. Indeed she has a very friendly disposition and sweet face. We started off with frenching, slowly peeling her clothes off to reveal a nice slim body. She is definitely not for boobs lovers. Nice tight pussy with trimmed bush. I fingered her; she got wet very fast, and nice soft moans. Did a few positions before cumming, then went for the bath.

After drying ourselves, we laid in bed, hugging and frenching. She appeared to be very tired and slept for the rest of the session. I felt sorry for her so did not ask for 2nd. round. These promotions, whilst good for the customer, must be wearing these poor girls out, and it was only her 4th. or 5th. day.

pheelit
08-11-2005, 02:50 PM
These promotions, whilst good for the customer, must be wearing these poor girls out, and it was only her 4th. or 5th. day.

Bro,
I couldn't agree with you more. Imagine having to serve average of 8 guys per day, 8 baths, 16 shots per day. For 2 weeks, thats perhaps 120 dudes and 240 cumshots... I'm put off even thinking about it...Best to try and catch these ladies after they've recently landed. I've tried a couple of these gems shortly after they arrived, had a really good time, but after 1 week rtf, the experience is usually quite different 'cos the poor gals are just plain used and worn out.

Different marketing for different folks, but personally I'd consider paying more if the bosses were willing to give the gals some break time in-between the customers.

Horny4Ever
08-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Managed to get my slot with O over the weekend. I rate her service as top notch. I've tried both Lyn and O and service wise, I think they are on par, except O does not do anal. However, O's pussy is a lot more pleasing to the eye (to me anyway). I find Lyn's looks a bit "overused" with too much hair and large dark lips. Also, I found Lyn's quite loose while O's was quite tight. Managed to get to finish with O in FJ, but could not with Lyn and had to have her HJ/BJ me at the end.

I also prefer O's looks, but then that's my personal view.

Overall, I prefer my experience with O, and will RTF soon.
bro, agree with you... O looks, service & attitude are very good... her bbbj is the 1 of the best i had try from all the FL that i had try...:)

wankmehappy
09-11-2005, 11:56 AM
bro, agree with you... O looks, service & attitude are very good... her bbbj is the 1 of the best i had try from all the FL that i had try...:)
bro horny, cant agreed more with you on O's attitude part but best bj i have is from Fear.....one of bro win ex gal....seem like bro jen have find a placement for the legend liao...kekekeke

isel
09-11-2005, 06:16 PM
wow bro, sounds like a earth shattering BJ. Must try. PM u

Horny4Ever
10-11-2005, 11:21 AM
bro horny, cant agreed more with you on O's attitude part but best bj i have is from Fear.....one of bro win ex gal....seem like bro jen have find a placement for the legend liao...kekekeke
woow.... from her name i already know... "Fear"...... fear for her bbbbbbj..:)

Man_male
10-11-2005, 12:03 PM
her bbbj is the 1 of the best i had try from all the FL that i had try

managed to meet O a couple of days ago. truth is, was intending to try lynn but due to her popularity, can't get slot. so decided on O and definately did not regret the decision. there are many bros praising her bbbj but i also found her fj very good.

will skip the bath part coz it's quite SOP, furthermore the tub was kinda small ... or maybe i'm kinda fat ... hehe. anyway, after the bath, proceeded to the bed. This is where the GFE started. she got me to lie down on the bed (single bed size) and immediately lie down beside me and cuddle and hug me. like i long lost bf like that. wah give me warm feeling in the heart ... and bro too. after cuddle and kiss for a while, she started to autoroam. her bbbj is really one of the better ones. she know where to attack and have nice sensual moans. Only thing is that she didn't bbbj me long, maybe only abt 3 or 4 mins. her bbbj made me quite high and i also could not tahan, make her lie down and i went diving.

she is very responsive when i eating her. she actually trusted her hips in rythem to my licking. in a short while, i can feel her juices flowing. then she really got into it coz can see her shutting her eyes, grabbing the bed. then she started bulking really hard ... i think she cum ... or she really know how to make me happy. hehe

Next came the FJ. i believe she is quite high already. coz she was really responsive during the fj. she was even fingering herself at times when i was bonking her. overall, definately one of the top bonks of this year for me.

stats:
looks 7/10 (not beauty but pleasent looking)
boobs 6.8/10 (not big but eraser nips - not for boob lover)
body 7.5/10 (enough curves)
bbbj 9/10 (v good skill, but longer would be better)
fj 9.3 / 10
rtf: highly likely
overall: 9.8 / 10 (considering Jen's current offer)

wankmehappy
10-11-2005, 01:19 PM
managed to meet O a couple of days ago. truth is, was intending to try lynn but due to her popularity, can't get slot. so decided on O and definately did not regret the decision. there are many bros praising her bbbj but i also found her fj very good.

fj 9.3 / 10
bro man_male...9 & above....that very high score but true enough...worth trying...happy bonking

Horny4Ever
11-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Next came the FJ. i believe she is quite high already. coz she was really responsive during the fj. she was even fingering herself at times when i was bonking her. overall, definately one of the top bonks of this year for me.

stats:
looks 7/10 (not beauty but pleasent looking)
boobs 6.8/10 (not big but eraser nips - not for boob lover)
body 7.5/10 (enough curves)
fj 9.3 / 10
Bro mm, i having a headache..... don't know who to rtf. Both Nong Lynn & Nong O is so hot now..

llyod_hing
11-11-2005, 09:52 AM
woow.... from her name i already know... "Fear"...... fear for her bbbbbbj..:)
care to introduce her?

ss235
11-11-2005, 09:54 AM
sigh! i have been trying to contact Jen for the offer package but apperently can't find him :(

Hi bro jen, if you reading, can contact me at [email protected]?

Man_male
11-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Bro mm, i having a headache..... don't know who to rtf. Both Nong Lynn & Nong O is so hot now..

sigh ... bro, same position as you. been trying to get lynn but always fully booked and i'm those that very hard to make advance booking type. somemore lynn going back soon i think.

sengkang9
11-11-2005, 11:05 AM

Well Bro, I had Nong O. Based on what was mentioned between Lynne & O, Nong O is more prettier but I think Lynne is more professional in service.
I didnt have a good session with Nong O last night.
She's was too tired & not really into the mood of working. No CIM + short BBBJ. After my 1st shot, she was snoring away! Can you believe that!
Plus poimt here is her responsiveness. Believe she's quite sensitive.

Regards

Man_male
11-11-2005, 04:25 PM
After my 1st shot, she was snoring away! Can you believe that!

Sori bro sengkang, i must have overworked her. hehe!

Tan70
12-11-2005, 11:07 AM
brother is she local or from which land thks....

wankmehappy
12-11-2005, 01:38 PM
bro, dont overwork her.....she still need to reserve some strenght for me later....going for the tarma on O & L....hear very good....bro jen say got Lesbian act....yummy.....

Mbenz
12-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Hi everyone....how to look for bro jen......me lookin for a cute minah...plse advice and ........:)

poompoom
12-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone....how to look for bro jen......me lookin for a cute minah...plse advice and ........:)
They r THAI lar. Ayoyo.

Batigol83
13-11-2005, 04:25 AM
After reading so much abt this girl from Bro Jen in SBF, buay tahan anymore~!! Picked up my hp and sms Bro Jen and booked a slot of Nong O in the afternoon.

Here comes the day, woke up in the morning at abt 11 and started to prepare myself for the tiring day ahead, I then received a SMS from Bro Jen asking whether can I go earlier, since nothing to do, therefore agreed. Changed and quickly took a cab down to the given hotel.

Went up to the given room and pressed on the doorbell and waited for awhile. Someone opened up the door and out popped a minah look alike girl, in her early 20s from what I see… She lead me into the room and sat onto the sofa in the room to watch the TV while she went into the bathroom to prepare water for us to bath. She then came out and sat beside me, I hugged her like my gf while waiting for the water to be ready. We chatted for awhile and frenched for the rest of the time, when suddenly she stopped and stood up and started to take off her clothings. On seeing that, I took off mine too and together we went into the bathroom.

The bath was SOP with a good few mins of bbbj by her…suction was good esp the use of her tongue…simply like that way..!! After showering, I went out and waited for her. I waited for her on the bed, after coming out, she climbed onto me and started to catbath me, sucking my nipples and caressing my groin… I must say that this girl’s tongue skill was power…one of the best I had tried. We started frenching and while doing that, my salty right hand then reached out for her cunt and started to caress it slowly. On seeing that, she reached out for the tube of KY and applied some on it while I continued with fingering her and she got wet and started to moan softly. She then glided down to my groin area and gave me another rd of bbbj which lasted only for a few mins before she capped me. Pumped her in a few stunt before unloading in doggie style…really shiok!!! She then cleaned me up and we cuddled again in bed like gf and bf.

We then cuddled in bed and soon I fell asleep. Then suddenly, I felt that there was something caressing my didi and when I wake up, and saw Nong O was playing with it. I then started to French her like no tomorrow. Her frenching skill was excellent as far as im concerned lar…diff ppl diff taste lar… She then told me that we got only 10mins left and proceeded to give me a rd 3 bbbj, however the useless me just got no more juices left I supposed…Haha…and decided to call it a day. Afterwhich, we showered together and left the room and saw one more brother waiting outside (dunno who is he, tink from this forum too)

Stats:
looks 6.5/10 (she look like a young minah to me)
boobs 6/10 (small boobs, not to my liking as im a boob lovers)
body 7.5/10 (firm and good complexion)
bbbj 9/10 (I like the way she uses her tongue)
fj 9/ 10
rtf: unlikely but will recommend to other bro, as my logic is “why waste it on the same lady”

Bro Jen, wats ur SBF nick? PM me ok… Hahaa~~!!!

omoide
15-11-2005, 12:02 AM
i was away in bangkok for just a few days and so many new additions to jen's / win's stable?! really spoilt for choice these days.

thank god for rose. she has single-handedly held back my spending on the other girls.

but my manhood keeps haranguing me to try out some of these new chicks.

guess not until after rose leaves. not even the temptation of the tarma with lynn and o can overtake the magnetism of the one and only rose!!

boy, am i smitten.

compose. :cool:

omoide
15-11-2005, 12:03 AM
i was away in bangkok for just a few days and so many new additions to jen's / win's stable?! really spoilt for choice these days.

thank god for rose. she has single-handedly held back my spending on the other girls.

guess not until after rose leaves. not even the temptation of the tarma with lynn and o can overtake the magnetism of the one and only rose!!

boy, am i smitten.

Horny4Ever
16-11-2005, 10:10 AM

boy, am i smitten.

Bro omoide, rose is not the only one.... nong o bbbj is wonderful.... my recom to u.. Cheers...:)

laodi123456789
17-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Message from Team Jen / Win

All special offers end on Monday. All gers will be available at normal pricing for on Monday 21st November 2005.

I suggest you make ur bookings now for a final chance to enjoy d special deal.

NOTE - I am just the customer

Horny4Ever
18-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Message from Team Jen / Win

All special offers end on Monday. All gers will be available at normal pricing for on Monday 21st November 2005.

NOTE - I am just the customer
Roger that....

elaw
19-11-2005, 02:13 PM

Hope I am not too late to enjoy the special deal.

:p

naruto99
21-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Just tried O in the afternoon. Overall quite SOP and nothing to say abt.
Her BBBJ and very hardworking was something to praise about :)

Nearly nvr hav my 2nd shot, but due to her BBBJ and fondling on it, it finally awoke n perform its job~ :D

FR on O:
Look : 7
Body : 7
Boobs : 7 (Eraser nipple) (She dun seem like to hav her breast touch)
BBBJ : 8 (alot of tongue action)
FJ : 7
Service n Attitude : 7 A kiss and bid farewell
RTF : Depends

One more thing, bro Jen say the promotion period for $99/2/90min was extending for 1 more week...
So bros, guess u are in for another week of treats~~

naruto99
28-11-2005, 04:03 PM
Zap me if you think what i am goin to say below is rubbish
I feel i need to warn bros here who had tried Nong O recently,

Juz came back from DSC, and i was diagnoised to hav GONORROHOEA. Was given a jab at my bum and anti-biotics.

The tip of my penis was red and itchy and there was like yellow pus comin out. The doc say it is due to BBBJ that she had given me. :(
She was the only gal i bonk last week, no other before her and got the infection 4 days after that.

Hope bros who hav tried her do take note~~~

calvins
28-11-2005, 04:41 PM
o o naruto kun, this sounds real bad. pardon me but r u gonna be ok? isit curable? my knowledge on std abit rusty liao. hope the bros who tried Nong O keep a lookout and perform self check on themselves.

take care bro,

laodi123456789
28-11-2005, 04:50 PM
o o naruto kun, this sounds real bad. pardon me but r u gonna be ok? isit curable? my knowledge on std abit rusty liao. hope the bros who tried Nong O keep a lookout and perform self check on themselves.

take care bro,

It is curable.

wayfarer
28-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Zap me if you think what i am goin to say below is rubbish
I feel i need to warn bros here who had tried Nong O recently,

Juz came back from DSC, and i was diagnoised to hav GONORROHOEA. Was given a jab at my bum and anti-biotics.

The tip of my penis was red and itchy and there was like yellow pus comin out. The doc say it is due to BBBJ that she had given me. :(
She was the only gal i bonk last week, no other before her and got the infection 4 days after that.

tough luck - hope you get well soon and thanks for the warning. darn I luv bbbj - too bad....

rak_sauthai
28-11-2005, 05:27 PM

Sorry to hear that bro..
Had afew sessions with her think the last was 18th. so far no problem with me(Touch Wood).

sengkang9
28-11-2005, 05:27 PM
How long did it take for the poison to set in?
I remembered during my NS days whereby a fellow NCO went to KTV & slept with a local hostess over the weekend.
On monday, when we were on a 7 week standby(High-alert), he got what u mentioned.
You could hear him screaming when urinating. There's bllod & greenish pus coming out from the penis head! Luckily, the CSM decided to release him to go & see a doctor. I was told that he had to refrain from sex & having a children for the next 5 years!
How many days did the STD starts? My guess from that encounter is probably 1 to 2 days.

sengkang9
28-11-2005, 05:47 PM
It shld take effect in a day or two. So I hereby declare you "clean"

Sorry to hear that bro..
Had afew sessions with her think the last was 18th. so far no problem with me(Touch Wood).

28-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Well after a jab and some medicine, one or two days will be fine. But you will feel damn lousy for a few days... So wear a halmet when you ride. Cheers

naruto99
28-11-2005, 10:17 PM
aaaaaaaaaaa

naruto99
28-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Pls ignore my previous msg as i hav make a mistake as i nvr comfirm wif bro WIN and JEN b4 postin.

Hence i hereby apologise to bro WIN and Jen for all the inconvenince caused.

naruto99
28-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Pls ignore my previous msg as i hav make a mistake as i nvr comfirm wif bro WIN and JEN b4 postin.

Hence i hereby apologise to bro WIN and Jen for all the inconvenince caused

wankmehappy
28-11-2005, 11:15 PM

edit......

wankmehappy
28-11-2005, 11:19 PM

oh, really????? i didnt have any thing leh.....

poompoom
28-11-2005, 11:33 PM

bro, ur msg to me say that ur last bonk is 4/5 mths ago but check ur pat posting, u did try prc WEN HUI on the 30 sep so meaning that either ur fr is fake or u have short memory that u just have a bonk 2 mth back. i have personally check with all the bros that came on 18 till 23 nov n none of them have this prob? i even ask O 2 go 4 check up n result is negative. what u trying to do? sabotage or just innocently 4get u previous bonk? i will nt try 2 explain but u r nt e 1st 1 tat try 2 do tis to me. thks 4 all the troubles tat u have jus creacted but seem like ur watever motive is nt being appreciate. as 4 ur 'sickness', it jus 2 bad. wish u better luck 4 ur next bonk. thks again 4 letting me noe tat tis type of game is still going on. i almost 4got abt it, nowadays jus deducting pts on my regular 4 preventing them from posting, then tis thing happen. good good, watever trick u guy have, all i can say is BRING IT ON. i jus have 2 take it like a man. u can say watever u wan, justice will b proven.
Yo, COMA, knn, ur didi kanna still go cheong with me yesterday. CB later i kanna ban from tat place. lucky din go wif u 2 our fav hunting ground.
Bro Ruby, ur didi gt prob or nt? dun pass 2 tat solid gal i recom u tat day hor. i still wan 2 RTF her leh. CHN spking, super fair, super solid BBBJ, even better than most of my gal but 2 bad, she dun wan come sillypore.

c0mawhite
29-11-2005, 12:45 AM
Yo, COMA, knn, ur didi kanna still go cheong with me yesterday. CB later i kanna ban from tat place. lucky din go wif u 2 our fav hunting ground.
Bro Ruby, ur didi gt prob or nt? dun pass 2 tat solid gal i recom u tat day hor. i still wan 2 RTF her leh. CHN spking, super fair, super solid BBBJ, even better than most of my gal but 2 bad, she dun wan come sillypore.

the only thing flowing out of my dick now is sperm. when will last night's girls come? anyway barca won, hehe.

poompoom
29-11-2005, 01:05 AM
the only thing flowing out of my dick now is sperm. when will last night's girls come? anyway barca won, hehe.
u mean which gals? knn, tat gal tat look like Film? or the 35D gal tat i interview while u watching everton game or tat gal tat come 2 your hotel n i have to use ur rm for interview? so many, how i noe which 1 u talking abt? or tat MILF tat we saw at WTC? hahahaha

kitaro
29-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Me had nothing too but great time. even till now still remembering the memories I had with O.

Still don't understand Naruto posts.

Kitaro

rudy
29-11-2005, 08:21 AM

Bro,
After all the action with ur and Jen's gals, I still strong, healthy and extra horny leh :D

Wah, dat gal u intro in BKK super solid - please try again and see whether can export here. Think about her now horny again. After the session, my leg a bit wobbly. Wanted to rtf, but nahbeh my Thai office guys invite out for dinner and drinks on Fri nite, then Sat kenna go Rayong so couldn't join u guys. Sianz. Lucky come back here, Jen arrange another solid session for me with Lyn on SUn night.

I planning another trip to BKK soon - next time must come alone, no boring old female colleague, then can cheong properly :p

Doggone!
29-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Hi all bros,

Just saw Bro Naruto99's post on him getting vd "after visiting Nong O'.
Made me a bit worried as I had a booking with her also last week:eek:
But to date, had no signs or symptons of vd yet leh like what he
had encountered (pus from didi, sores on didi's head......)?:confused:
Just my feedback.

KingBong
29-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Even tho he didnt get it from O, worrying is that he did with her while still carrying the virus. Any bros here can comment on the possibility that the virus is dormant for sometime and then breaks out much later? Are some guys more easy to get infected or it is equal chance for everyone?

c0mawhite
29-11-2005, 01:43 PM
u mean which gals? knn, tat gal tat look like Film? or the 35D gal tat i interview while u watching everton game or tat gal tat come 2 your hotel n i have to use ur rm for interview? so many, how i noe which 1 u talking abt? or tat MILF tat we saw at WTC? hahahaha

of course the 2 interviewees la. if not at the very least the jap looking one who entered the lift with us. i never knew you could walk so fast man.....

frozebite
29-11-2005, 03:12 PM
so means bro naruto99 got it wrong right?
I also had O last weekend, but til now nothing leh...
wah lau, dun anyhow scare ppl lah...

Giggsy1982
05-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi to all..

Noe it's kinda too overdue for this msg.. But I can't log in for the past 2 to 3 weeks I think.. Well, for those disagreein or don't believe bro naruto99, I'm here to support him.. Coz the same thing happened to me too. I'm not tryin to sabo Bro Win or Jen as frankly, his girls r of top quality.. Service never fail to diasppoint.. But I think smth's wrong with O.. I understand some of u bros r still fine now & have no symptoms like wat Bro naruto99 had said.. But I strongly recommend u all who have tried O to go for a checkup as the doc did mention to me though symptoms may show after abt 1 week, there's also a certian % of possibilty that there'll be no symtoms at all.. So better be safe than sorry... I believe some of u bros here r not single like me and has a wonderful wife or gf.. I don't think u wanna spread it to her right? It's a very high possibility women will hav no symptoms at all.. When they feel the pain when urinatin, it'll be a bit too late already.. This disease Gryo**** (sorry don't noe how to spell, but I think u all noe wat I mean right?) It'll cause infertility! No joke! But it's very curable std so do go for checkup asap!

Bro Win & Jen, I've to apologise for postin this msg... I don't mean any harm.. I understand u all r doin biz only.. I hope u both don't mind me warnin fellow bros here.. I mean, it's wat we deserve for have casual sex.. Even if we really get HIV, we deserved it as we chose to have casual sex, no one force us too.. We can use CD all the time (I do! Raw is war!) but when 'luck' is on ur side, tat's it.. I really hope u guys understand I meant well only.. As wat I got is a curable std, I'll rest for now untill I go for my next checkup & makin sure I've fully recovered b4 comin back to find ur gals I promise.. Happy bonkin to all bros here & pls pratice safe sex at all time... Njoy while it last.. :)

PS: yes I may a newbie but trust me, I'm not new to commercial sex.. I juz mean well for warnin fellow bros here.. Believe it or not...

laodi123456789
06-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Hi to all..

Noe it's kinda too overdue for this msg.. But I can't log in for the past 2 to 3 weeks I think.. Well, for those disagreein or don't believe bro naruto99, I'm here to support him..

Who give you win's contact?

Horny4Ever
06-12-2005, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=Giggsy1982]Hi to all..

Noe it's kinda too overdue for this msg.. But I can't log in for the past 2 to 3 weeks I think.. Well, for those disagreein or don't believe bro naruto99, I'm here to support him..
HAIZZZZZ........ ANOTHER STUPID IDIOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY.....
LOOK!!!!!! at your JOIN DATE & ONLY 1 POSTING....N U WANT TO COME HERE TO BE FUNNY.... I ZAP U.... REMEMBER ME, I ZAPPPPP U....I NOT LIKE OTHERS ZAP PPL DUN DARE TO SAY. BTW, HOW' U GOT WIN N JEN NO? NEWBIES.........:confused:

poompoom
06-12-2005, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=Giggsy1982]Hi to all..

HAIZZZZZ........ ANOTHER STUPID IDIOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY.....
LOOK!!!!!! at your JOIN DATE & ONLY 1 POSTING....N U WANT TO COME HERE TO BE FUNNY.... I ZAP U.... REMEMBER ME, I ZAPPPPP U....I NOT LIKE OTHERS ZAP PPL DUN DARE TO SAY. BTW, HOW' U GOT WIN N JEN NO? NEWBIES.........:confused:
hahahahahaha. bro, dun need zap him lar. infact must up him for this. making it joke of the day as even naruto admit is his mistake. hey CHEE BYE KIA, listen, i up u, up u ok? hope u up lorry faster. hahahaha. i really hope u can leave down ur BIG NAME or tell me which OKT u r, atleast i noe n i can aploy to u n buy u kopi. hope u can leave a path for me to make my end meet. TOLONG TOLONG, dun do tis to me ok? i up u liao.:p

laodi123456789
06-12-2005, 02:25 PM
As wat I got is a curable std, I'll rest for now untill I go for my next checkup & makin sure I've fully recovered b4 comin back to find ur gals I promise.. Happy bonkin to all bros here & pls pratice safe sex at all time... Njoy while it last.. :)

Dun forget now rest ur little peepee until the bad nasty STD is cured. Please PM me if you wan win's contact since u obviously want to meet his gal. Remember to bring your certificate of good health when you visit win's ger.. no cert, no bonk.

jazzjazz
06-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Oi Gin Na... Small boy, school holiday, please go back to your X-Box lah.. SB forum is not for you... KNN only just joined act as if you have been around. The boss already vouch that he never even heard of you...

If you are really THAT experience in commercial sex, then I reckon you are a working boy..... If you belong to another OKT group, there is certain ethics... If you really kanna STD, must be from your ass lah...

TMD!!!! Will ZAP YOU with 24 hrs... Pwee Chao Nua at your face!!!!

Hi to all..

Noe it's kinda too overdue for this msg.. But I can't log in for the past 2 to 3 weeks I think.. Well, for those disagreein or don't believe bro naruto99, I'm here to support him.. Coz the same thing happened to me too. I'm not tryin to sabo Bro Win or Jen as frankly, his girls r of top quality.. Service never fail to diasppoint.. But I think smth's wrong with O.. I understand some of u bros r still fine now & have no symptoms like wat Bro naruto99 had said.. But I strongly recommend u all who have tried O to go for a checkup as the doc did mention to me though symptoms may show after abt 1 week, there's also a certian % of possibilty that there'll be no symtoms at all.. So better be safe than sorry... I believe some of u bros here r not single like me and has a wonderful wife or gf.. I don't think u wanna spread it to her right? It's a very high possibility women will hav no symptoms at all.. When they feel the pain when urinatin, it'll be a bit too late already.. This disease Gryo**** (sorry don't noe how to spell, but I think u all noe wat I mean right?) ...

poompoom
06-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Dun forget now rest ur little peepee until the bad nasty STD is cured. Please PM me if you wan win's contact since u obviously want to meet his gal. Remember to bring your certificate of good health when you visit win's ger.. no cert, no bonk.
bro, nvm lar. my didi oso itchy nw. going to ask my fav gal to suck out all the germs 4 me. hahaha

poompoom
06-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Oi Gin Na... Small boy, school holiday, please go back to your X-Box lah.. SB forum is not for you... KNN only just joined act as if you have been around. The boss already vouch that he never even heard of you...

If you are really THAT experience in commercial sex, then I reckon you are a working boy..... If you belong to another OKT group, there is certain ethics... If you really kanna STD, must be from your ass lah...

TMD!!!! Will ZAP YOU with 24 hrs... Pwee Chao Nua at your face!!!!
bro, thks 4 support. dun scold him lar. big MAMA dun like. :p

jazzjazz
06-12-2005, 05:18 PM
Boss, how to NOT SUPPORT YOU??? Your gal give me such a great time.. and somemore you were SO PATIENT and still gave me your confidence and trusted me after all the trouble I gave you before I committed...the least I can do.. Definitely will make an arrangement SOON.. this time less the problems lah.. kekekekekke Swee swee..

bro, thks 4 support. dun scold him lar. big MAMA dun like. :p

Batigol83
07-12-2005, 05:55 AM
Haha...read the posting from Naruto99 and his kakis.... Quite silly... I had always been bonking Bro jen's gals and none really give me problem... The mentioned gal Nong O i had tried her before...Except for her excellent service, i didnt get anything EXTRA (what Naruto99 and his kakis got)... Bro Jen dun worry im ur always ur DIE HARD FAN... HAHAHA~~!!!

poompoom
07-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Boss, how to NOT SUPPORT YOU??? Your gal give me such a great time.. and somemore you were SO PATIENT and still gave me your confidence and trusted me after all the trouble I gave you before I committed...the least I can do.. Definitely will make an arrangement SOON.. this time less the problems lah.. kekekekekke Swee swee..
u say 1 hor. if got prob next time, i will ask my gal finger ur ass. hahaha

poompoom
07-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Haha...read the posting from Naruto99 and his kakis.... Quite silly... I had always been bonking Bro jen's gals and none really give me problem... The mentioned gal Nong O i had tried her before...Except for her excellent service, i didnt get anything EXTRA (what Naruto99 and his kakis got)... Bro Jen dun worry im ur always ur DIE HARD FAN... HAHAHA~~!!!
got lar. u got something xtra. the $20 disc 4 ur fr written, remenber? hahaha. nt forgetting jen xtra good svc.

jazzjazz
07-12-2005, 12:17 PM
To 3 DAMN BASTARDS who deducted my points leaving behind these messages :
1) It's true I confirm got vd too!!! Shit! (758pm)
2) better check before giving out false assurance (759pm)
3) wah lau (801pm)

FUCK the three of you for deducting my points. Got the bloody guts, leave your name behind. I believe the 3 of you are connected. KNNBCCB!!! Screw you! If you seriously got VD or STD.. I will celebrate as this world would be reduced of 3 damn bastards!!!

I state my opinion and free to voice my personal observation as this is an open forum. YES you can contest but have the bloody balls which your parents gave you and leave your name and confront openly. CCB!!!! You three dare to vouch that you only tried Nong O and kana your STDs and VDs?
Hope you three suffer and DIE!!!!

I dare make this claim directly to giggsy as he only made 1 post and the boss didn't even link him up. Of course he is trying to stir trouble and I flame him... GOSH how stupid and low IQ can the three of you get!!!! Get a bloody life.

To the rest of the brothers, well, forgive my profanity and outburst because of these three son of a bitch.

Johnson Tan
07-12-2005, 12:23 PM
I had a brunch time session with Nong O a couple of days ago. The stats have been published often enough so I won't repeat. Indeed she has a very friendly disposition and sweet face. We started off with frenching, slowly peeling her clothes off to reveal a nice slim body. She is definitely not for boobs lovers. Nice tight pussy with trimmed bush. I fingered her; she got wet very fast, and nice soft moans. Did a few positions before cumming, then went for the bath.

After drying ourselves, we laid in bed, hugging and frenching. She appeared to be very tired and slept for the rest of the session. I felt sorry for her so did not ask for 2nd. round. These promotions, whilst good for the customer, must be wearing these poor girls out, and it was only her 4th. or 5th. day.

I log on to this forum daily and read plenty interesting Frs by brothers here.
Bro BeatAeroplane's Fr always stands. Not only contribute frequently to this forum, i must add he is a kind and considerate man and treated FLs with respect. Bro BeatAeroplane although we never met before I am glad to know we have such gentleman cheongster in SB.

Keep it up.

Cheers

jon2000sg
07-12-2005, 12:24 PM
wat happened jazzman?

Horny4Ever
07-12-2005, 12:29 PM
bro jazzjazz... dun be angry with these few idoit... after giggsy posting to created these rumours.... WHERE the FUCK is he NOW??????? Bro jazz, u have my support.... i up u now.

jazzjazz
07-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Bro jon2000sg,

jazzjazz lah.. I think there is another Samster by the name of jazzman.

Some loosers for nothing deducted my points from me and left with lame comments like what I quoted in my post above. Ridiculous...

Honestly, I too am not that bothered with the points if it was correctly dedcuted but when some motherfucker do leave behind rubbish remarks and unjustified, just super tu lan loh.

Well to be honest, I am not bothered if my rep hits 1,000,000 but the realistic fact is that with low or -ve rep pts, it would be a big disadvantage to get lobangs in SB loh..

Although I am single with a super-glue gf, neither do I want to pass on any std to her, hence got go checkup regularly... but the very fact is that I am still clean after patronising Win's gals only prove that these MOTHERFUCKERS are liars who probably contacted their diseases else where and trying to blame WIN.. not fair mah.. so I speak up. Moreover, this prick which I slammed (giggsy), only made 1 post and it was an audacious claim. So I dun find it wrong to put him down at the same time, state the facts.

boh bian, just lan lan loh..

Bro Horny4ever,
Thanks. Will repay your kindness soon. :)

wat happened jazzman?

poompoom
07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
3) wah lau (801pm)

bro, dun get mad wif them, no pts fighting wif them. they r in a group wif multi nick, look at tat gissy pts, as newbie wif 1 post, he wont have power to do any deduction. any then the comment left after he deduct u saying tat he try n get vd. wat the fuck he trying to do, darm fucking stupid to picha his own lobang. hahaha. somemore can deduct n post comment 3 time in 4 min. oni he have multi nick or 3 person doing it in the same time. nvm lar. to the person tat r douig it, tis tis the last time im saying this, u wan spoil my rice bowl, i wil welcome u. if my rice bowl broken, i make sure everyone in tis wil be affected too. im DARING U. FUCKING CHEEBYE. U want try my patience?

jazzjazz
07-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Bro poompoom,

Definitely not just this 1 bastard that minus my pts (he dun have the ability to), its 3 separate Samster IDs, who as you said, are probably in the same team or group. 3 different ID deducted my points and leave the comments...

But then again, I am thinking, it may be the same person that have at least 3 different ID, log-in, minus my points, log-out and re-log-in with another ID to minus again etc... cos where got so chun chun that 3 ppl wana minus me in a space of 10 mins???? but FUCK HIM/THEM LAH...

Dun worry, WIN will surely WIN one..

laodi123456789
07-12-2005, 03:08 PM
3) wah lau (801pm)

Men with multiple nicks to zap bros here are just compensating for a serious deficiency somewhere. He claim to get VD but haf no evidence to back his story.

Dun worry bro, he is only one man wif a small mind. Win's satisfied customers are legion! Too damn bad about that sometimes makes it a bit difficult to book u noe!

Giggsy1982
07-12-2005, 03:43 PM
I expected to be zap actually.. As I said I'm no newbie lor.. So it's up to u bros here to believe or not.. Firstly, I've already said Bro Win's gals r very very gd!!! Top quality service wise.. I'm not an OKT or wat, so y would I purposely say smth untrue & affect his business? I'm juz warnin fellow bros here to better go check up b4 it's too late, tat's all.. As for how I get win's no, I don't think there's a need for me to tell right bro laodi?

I gotta apologise to bro win.. I hope this won't affect ur biz but I really only meant well. Juz want them to go checkup.. Anyway, to hav casual sex, we mux get prepare to get Std any moment lor.. Tat's e price to pay isn't it? I shall say no more lah.. Believe it or not, up to u all lor.. :)

kuching
07-12-2005, 04:04 PM
to all bro n fellow samster

pls pm me nong OOO number like to bonk her

im a small kuching here n will post my Fr once im done with her

tks to all ......for world pls

cannot get bro jen ....... cheers

calvins
07-12-2005, 04:58 PM
Dun worry bro, he is only one man wif a small mind. Win's satisfied customers are legion! Too damn bad about that sometimes makes it a bit difficult to book u noe![/QUOTE]

Yah Bro jazzjazz relax abit lah dun need to get so worked up over this type of xiao ren. i believe we satisfied customers of win/jen all got kena zap from time to time.

terrence74
07-12-2005, 05:16 PM
hi can i have she hp no ?
i want to try

virgin killer
09-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi bro

Please pass the number to me (newbie). It look like a valuable product to visit. 'o' ling

Virgin killer

laodi123456789
10-12-2005, 10:52 AM
As for how I get win's no, I don't think there's a need for me to tell right bro laodi?

Well if u dun tell then nobody will ever believe u

Giggsy1982
10-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Don't think u will believe me if I said it's u who gave me Bro Win's no right Bro Laodi? So I said no pt sayin lor.. :)

Bomberboy
19-12-2005, 12:52 AM
hi, i would like to book nong o. any1 can arrange?:)