PDA

View Full Version : If Your Wife/GF/etc Mishbehave...

thaivisitor
09-11-2005, 02:18 PM
If your friend happened to see your wife/GF/lover/etc "misbehaving" behind your back, what would you prefer him to do?

1. Tell you immediately and let you take whatever necessary course of action.
2. Turn a blind eye and let you eventually find out yourself
3. Encourage your wife/GF/lover/etc to continue. Maybe, join in the fun.

At first I wanted to ask the question, 'what should you do if you saw your friend's wife/GF/lover/etc misbehaving behind your friend's back?" but I think putting my question this way will bring about a better picture as normally we have this "do unto others what we want others to do unto us" saying.

Cheers
Tee Vee

metaldag
09-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Option 1.
It'll depends on what I saw to detremine which course of action.

chenggh
09-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Me - Option 1

Of course I hope my good friend tell me what happen so that I can prepare the correct action to deal with such situation.

NokiaUser82
09-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Option 1.
Can prepare myself mentally and if i reallie love her...try to sort things out with her...:p

Sorin^^
09-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Option 1.
Can prepare myself mentally and if i reallie love her...try to sort things out with her...:p

Yah, i also want to be aware 1st. I dun wana be in the suspense all the time, imagining this n that. Once Confirmed, then haf got to approach her direct, maybe not her fault, its the guy.

MMM88
10-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Bro TV
of course option No1 lah..........
btw.....i tink u forgot the polls ley.......cheers:)

walla
10-11-2005, 08:09 PM
If your friend happened to see your wife/GF/lover/etc "misbehaving" behind your back, what would you prefer him to do?

1. Tell you immediately and let you take whatever necessary course of action.
2. Turn a blind eye and let you eventually find out yourself
3. Encourage your wife/GF/lover/etc to continue. Maybe, join in the fun.

At first I wanted to ask the question, 'what should you do if you saw your friend's wife/GF/lover/etc misbehaving behind your friend's back?" but I think putting my question this way will bring about a better picture as normally we have this "do unto others what we want others to do unto us" saying.

Cheers
Tee Vee

I suppose no guy with right sense of mind will choose option 3. Choosing option 2, would be sort of decieving himself, solemnly still harbouring the hope that it's not true or she'll give up the fling. Option 1 will be the best, be it to smack the bitch up, whack the daylights of of the asshole, get a divorce/breakup. Or have a heart to heart talk what went wrong in the relationship.
I'll choose option 1.

spider_j
11-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Get many, many brudders to GANG BANG her...ALL holes! Take pics and videos while this is going on..Then KILL her and cut her up into many pieces and throw in Kallang river! Woo hoo!
:D

dirtymonk82
11-11-2005, 01:19 AM
I would also choose 1

Don't want to be the last to know and be an idiot all the while when everyone knew of the affair

Kyser Soze
12-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Option 1, of course. Reputation and pride in concern mah.

Sorry ladies, traditional view can never change. If a man fools around, he is labelled as a womaniser. But if a women fools around, she is banished as a slut. Actually, it's quite a harsh fact. That's why we see so many man-kill-wife/girlfriend/mistress case recently. :eek:

milffella
15-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Wife/GF/lover misbehave?

well, wife i dunno, too young to get married.
gf?ex and current never misbehaved before. even if she does, time to find other holes.
lover? if she want to misbehave then go ahead lor? who gives a damn...lover only....so many lovers out there.:rolleyes:

milffella
15-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Option 1, of course. Reputation and pride in concern mah.

Sorry ladies, traditional view can never change. If a man fools around, he is labelled as a womaniser. But if a women fools around, she is banished as a slut. Actually, it's quite a harsh fact. That's why we see so many man-kill-wife/girlfriend/mistress case recently. :eek:

strange but true, wad for hor? cheebye only....so many in the world......
unless the fella really got no other cheebye then no choice lor.....hahahha

yandao26
04-12-2005, 03:21 AM
Option 1 of cos......

My reputation at stake....imagine myself wearing a "green hat" and mocked by frds.......NO Way...

FL_Noob
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Go to the kitchen and sharpen my knife.

tokkon1
04-12-2005, 09:07 PM
My preference is not in your list so if you may allow me deviate a bit. I wud hv preferred my frd to approach my wayward wife, let her noe he knew abt her indiscretion and advise her to talk wif her hubby (me) to sort things out and not let me noe he knew.

I think as men, we sometimes tend to act too macho when 'face' is at stake and act too drastically especially when knowing his friend/friends knew about his wife's screwing around behind his back.

Putting myself in the shoes of the friend, BY acting so I may have saved their marriage or even a life (extreme scenario, men killing cheating wives not so uncommon).

aikoN79
04-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Go to the kitchen and sharpen my knife.

Pay $500 to 3 teenagers and gorge one of her eye out before killing her....... :p