PDA

View Full Version : Pammy and Num - Young LOS Ladies have arrived. - BigLeo

bigleo900
21-11-2005, 03:16 PM
NEW ARRIVALS!! REACHING OUR SHORES ON 21/11.
BOOKING START FOR 22/11 TUESDAY!!!

Pammy 22yrs old. 158cm. 33B-23-34. BBBJ, CIM, CFM, Excellent service.

Num 20 yrs old. 161cm. 34C-23-34. BBBJ, CIM, SYT, Very Fair.

Annie - arriving soon.

To all Group members, all pics are already up. Check for rates as well. Call/sms and arrange for bookings.

Interested Bros follow the link and leave
1. Name
2. SB nick
3. Hp ( a must! )

and i'll approve u guys imm. :D

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myfairlady1111/

duke
21-11-2005, 03:26 PM
sorry double post

duke
21-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Annie - arriving soon.

When is annie's ETA, we can advance booking ?

heian_sai
21-11-2005, 05:02 PM
yo.. your PM is full.

very interested. pls clear PM / or give email thanks :)

c0mawhite
21-11-2005, 06:41 PM

Annie - arriving soon.

To all Group members, all pics are already up. Check for rates as well. Call/sms and arrange for bookings.

1. Name
2. SB nick
3. Hp ( a must! )

wa slim n busty man, steam

heian_sai
21-11-2005, 06:50 PM
your PM is full :p

me interested. pls pm me. thx

forumer
21-11-2005, 07:05 PM
annie very cute....

any stats?

parkjisung
21-11-2005, 08:08 PM
LOS means? Los Angeles?

catscopy
21-11-2005, 09:46 PM
yea agreed annie looks cute..whats the stats like? :)

forumer
21-11-2005, 09:52 PM

the eyeballs' black very big area. look like anime character:cool:

c0mawhite
22-11-2005, 01:30 PM
the eyeballs' black very big area. look like anime character:cool:
eh, where the link? see from where man

Siong2
22-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Sorry, deleted

Siong2
22-11-2005, 03:57 PM

1. Name
2. SB nick
3. Hp ( a must! )

Bro, sorry your pm full so write here, being invited to the yahoo group thru sms, joined 2 weeks+ liao still no approval ley. My id is khor505. tks

RayM0nD
22-11-2005, 04:11 PM
hi bro.. already follow the link and leave my particular in the comments.. anyway waiting for ur approval

puss_rammer
22-11-2005, 04:58 PM

Annie - arriving soon.

the gal in the pic is pammy or num?

forumer
22-11-2005, 05:45 PM
eh, where the link? see from where man

from the yahoo group folder...

it was there, but gone already...

bigleo900
22-11-2005, 06:27 PM
To all Bros,

I have already added the latest batch into the grp. Do check.

I have decided to take Annie photo away since she is not here yet. Will let u know when booking starts for her.:D

catscopy
22-11-2005, 06:30 PM
To all Bros,

I have decided to take Annie photo away since she is not here yet. Will let u know when booking starts for her.:D

think theres quite alot of interest in her liao for those of us who spotted her :D

Barca
22-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Where is Annie Pic??

wildehavanas
22-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Boss,
Still waiting for your membership approval leh. Thanks.

mrsticky
22-11-2005, 08:07 PM
Bro... ur mailbox full liao leh..
i oso still waiting for your membership approval leh. my email [email protected]

mrsticky
22-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Bro... ur mailbox full liao leh..:D
i oso waiting for the membership approval of the group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/myfairlady1111 leh. Thanks.

snake-eater
22-11-2005, 09:11 PM
My 2nd FL bonking in 2 days. Yesterday bonking with another Bro's girl was great, so today decided to try another FL under Bro Leo. Saw pic and decided to go for Num.

Be very short.

Looks: 8.5/10 I really feel she look much better than in pic. Very fair and natural.
Body : 8/10 Smooth skin, slim waist
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Wonderful deep throat action.. grabbed her tight and CIM in bathtub..
FJ: 8/10very gf feeling..rainy day some more.. hug and bonk!
Attitude: 10/10 This is really my fav part of her. limited english but very cute and friendly. Keep smiling and the massage is excellent as well. Really enjoyed her company.
RTF: I definitely will.
For this price and this kind of service, it is a must Bonk. I am sure the previous bro before me will agree. u left late for 15 mins! :mad:

I saw the previous bro buy her chocolates but she say she dun eat. Say Diet! haha wat for, she already so slim la.

c0mawhite
22-11-2005, 11:08 PM
how to join the list? leo pm busted liao

wildehavanas
22-11-2005, 11:31 PM
wildehavansas.... thank you sir. approve my membership thanks

RayM0nD
22-11-2005, 11:38 PM
thanks bro for approving me.. will sms/call u when vit M is up.. hehe

taurus75
23-11-2005, 09:18 AM
To all Bros,

brudder, from now on..u will be my fav supplier!!!! thanx man!

mikaboshi
23-11-2005, 09:51 AM

bro, my status still on pending leh. Do kindly approve the group access so that I wont miss out. thanks a bunch.

Mika

yeomarkmale
23-11-2005, 10:43 AM
hi bi bro leo,

will like to try one of your fairlady today, can email me the details [email protected]

thanks

mark.

urger
23-11-2005, 11:24 AM
To all Bros,

Bro, can add me in ur group? Join 2 weeks plus ago, till now haven't approve. Thank u.

applepie
23-11-2005, 01:06 PM
I just have to say Ah Nam ( or Num? ) is a must try. Very gf feeling and pretty. Service excellent. She reminds me slightly of the girl in Shutters, which i recently watched.

Bro Leo managed to squeeze me in for a slot in the afternoon and after 2 shots, I feel like extending for another slot ( don't know why she gives u the feeling she don't want you to leave) but then dropped the idea cos i guessed she probably has another bro waiting for her already in the lobby..

At $120, it is worth every cent.
Rtf: trying to ask if can overnight..but don't know how much..)

Gear_man
23-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Bros,

Any FR on Pammy?
Seems like so far there are only FRs for Nam.

SiamKid2002
24-11-2005, 09:42 AM
First time deal wif Bro Leo, called him up after viewing Nam's photo at 4pm during teabreak and asked for a slot. Hell, the soonest slot for me is 930pm! Seems this new stock is doing well. So decided to stay in office until i make my way to the crime scene. had to wait 15min to have my turn though...:cool:

Nam reminds me the HK comedian actress Wu Jun Ru, Stephen Chow's sidekick :eek: She is quite inexperienced and she is more than willing to please, so much so that I think she felt a quite apprensive to try to please us cheongster. I was talking to her and sensing that time is ticking away, i casually asker her if the tub is filled; Nam just ran off ! I thought what had happened??!! She returned and apologised again and again for forgetting to fill the tub! Funny girl.

Nam: Fair girl with enough flesh but no fat and wif good BBBJ... oooohh she will engulf your bro with her esp. warm moist mouth, deep-throat yeah....

Previously I had a few lousy bonks with other okts, but luckily this session with Nam is fine! Tipped her as well...

Cheers Leo...

Gear_man
24-11-2005, 10:44 AM
I was with pammy last night.
a short FR or ratings u call it...

She is very friendly and playful despite the flu she had.
she does resembles mediacorp actress cassandra Xue shu san at a glance.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 7 ( slim )
Boobs:b-c cups (not those firm types but soft and nice)
BBBJ: 8 (she was good and with lots of deep throat and twisting and turnings)
she wanted me to CMI and i said yes .... when i cum i guess she made me damn high and there was loads of it hence she was choked when i cummed... eventually spilt out and keep apologising...
FJ: 8 (she was very accomdating and rides me real good ... like a cowboy holding on to my hand like saddle made me feels like a horse wahahahaa.... missonary with gf feel hugged tight and close)
Attitude: 9 ( I must say that she is down with slight flu but she did not compromised on her service)

Bros who have not tried her, go ahead if u like service and BBBJ ... she is the one. For bros, who tried her pls post FR :)
Btw, the preference and ratings are according to my taste does not applies to all ...

Bro Leo, as promise FR posted :)

applepie
24-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Nam reminds me the HK comedian actress Wu Jun Ru, Stephen Chow's sidekick

Haha bro, i agree. She very cute and funny at times. Look at the mirror and say " Fat huh? Fat huh?" But she where got any fats?? Very slim and tight body leh. But luckily she DUN look like wu jun ru. Nam actually quite pretty and sweet looking.:p

snake-eater
25-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Only one thing i can say about Num..

She is far more beautiful in real person than in photo. The kind of look u look for in a gf..no kidding. And the sweet smile and wonderful personality. I am missing her already..

My suggestion to all bros: grab her before this gem goes back. No regret one.. :o

c0mawhite
25-11-2005, 11:36 AM
looks n body not my type leh. but at least got cim n she's very sweet n friendly

Vega
25-11-2005, 03:28 PM
looks n body not my type leh. but at least got cim n she's very sweet n friendly

Bro, you referring to Pammy or Num?

bigleo900
26-11-2005, 06:45 PM
To all Bros

Pammy has already left for BKK today. Now only Num is left alone here to serve you all. :o

applepie
26-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Oh that is so sad..:(

I guess i will have to visit her again in case she is lonely.. :p
I miss her already anyway.

snake-eater
26-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I went for my second session with Num yesterday. Bought her some sushi and went up. She opened the door and greeted me only in her bra and shorts.. say why so fast ah.. she no time to wear clothes and make up. This girl is just so cute and "teh".

I told her i kept my promise of visiting her again, and she tell me got 2 bros already visited her 3 times!! WTF. End of my boasting.

I will not describe the session again but like the first time, i enjoyed every min of it. At end of 90 mins, i paid up, tipped her and left.

I left at 1030pm, thinking that i am the last bro for today. So i tell her to sleep early. But she say " how lo?? Have 1 more customer come now " .
Bro Leo, better give the girl more rest k.. ;)

fullyloadedmk
27-11-2005, 12:02 PM
As promised Bro Bigleo a good fr after trying Num.............

On the 26/11/2005, arranged for a meet with num at 530pm......upon reaching her room..... at 1st glance......

Looks: 8/10....look better than the photo in the forum.
Body : 9/10....small built with cup b ..... not my cup as i a boob guy :>

Action 1>>> After going into her room, she help me strip off the clothing... while stripping she was fondle me by licking my nipples... my cock straight away harden. Dont waste any time anymore strip everything then proceed to the bathroom. Everything quite Sop.

Action2>>> Dry up ourselves. i proceed to lie onto the bed.... she climb in between my leg and fondle my cock.....then she proceed to bbbj.....damn good....u can feel the wetness inside her mouth.......after aroun 5 mins cant tahan liao ask her to take out a comdom and she proceed to wear it for me....after which she go on top of me and proceed to ride me....quite rough as i think she is horny.....after which proceed to a few actions then cum. quite fast the 1st shot.....

Action3>>> after the 1st shot , i proceed to wash up.... lie onto of bed..... she ask can give me a massage or not... then i say why not. Her massage is good with ample of strength. After 15 mins of massage, my manhood increases, she noticed it then proceed to give me a BBBj again.. this time she give me a solid 15 mins bbbj.... maybe after the 1st shot.... cant really cum fast so really enjoy her bbbj.......after which capped and finish off the 2nd shot.....

After action review>>> she is a sweet and friendly ger.....so gradded your chance to try her out......btw Bro Bigleo please import more big boobs gers so that i can try it out.....so let me know when is annie coming thanks

bigleo900
28-11-2005, 03:13 AM
Good news to all Bros:

Num will be having a special rate for the 3 days Mon28th to Wed31st. All group members please check group for updates. :D

CockTale
28-11-2005, 03:15 AM
Bro BigLeo,

How much is it for overnight with Num? Care to share?

Ty. :p

bigleo900
28-11-2005, 03:49 PM
One of our fellow bros told Num singapore hotel has ghosts. As a result, the silly ger cannot sleep until 5am in the morning. So bro, who r u? own up now:D

So, if any one wishes to keep accompany our Num to the next morning, just let me know.;)

KewtGuy23
28-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Hi Bro BigLeo99 :)

Am keen in Num after hearing so many glowing tributes about her, haha. May I take a look at her pic 1st though? Tried sending you a PM with the required details but your PM box is already flooded, haha. Hope I will be able to get a slot sometime soon yeah, thanks :)

snake-eater
28-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Bro, are u trying to tempt me to see her a third time...:p

KewtGuy23
28-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Hi Bro BigLeo99 :)

Am keen to pay Num a visit after hearing so many glowing tributes about her, haha. Tried PM-ing you but your mailbox is full so...possible to clear it so that I can send you my particulars? Thanks alot in advance yeah :)

starman
28-11-2005, 09:40 PM
Managed to get a slot to try Num, i will post a short FR not very good in writing story.

Look department: 7/10

Body: 7/10 slim

Boob: 6/10 A-B cup

Service: 8/10 Very eager to please me, keep asking me whether her service good or not. I must said her service not bad la.

BBBJ : 8/10 very hard working will blow u off even when u cum she will make sure she lick u try.

Massage: 7/10 very good in this area after u cum she will massage ur leg, shoulder then she will lick ur nipples and bbbj till u harden for round 2. round 2 is satifying coz it take me must longer abt 15min after trying 2-3 positions finally cum during missionery then shagged out. Keep asking me to visit her again and she said she hope to see me soon......

Overall i will rate her 4 stars:D

applepie
29-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Her service is really "no words say" . Superb. Makes u wanna go back for me..:rolleyes: and the fair and smooth skin..

Num is like the service of a thai girl, fair skin of a prc, and the personality of a young local girl all rolled into 1.

snake-eater
01-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Bro Leo, just saw your new pic of Num. This one do more justice to her leh...the previous one so unlike her. This one looks much better and more like her.

jay69
01-12-2005, 11:36 AM
On Tuesday, wanted to try Flynn(boob,boob) initially but cant seem to find the correct timing but bro Leo recommend me Num sayin her service superb. Confirmed her but too late by 1 min :( Yesterday, urge comes again sms bro leo ask either Flynn(boob,boob) or Num available. Still hoping Bro Leo will reply Flynn(boob,boob) available but turn out only Num available. Mabe i also confirmed last minutes that y cant get Flynn(boob,boob). Was also lucky Bro Leo managed to squeeze me for Num..... Anyway, here goes the fr:

Ding Dong.... few sec door open.... saw this petite gal & she was "immediately" all over me. Took off my shoes, sock basically everytin off. French her & took off her top & skirt. She asked me whether i find her boob small & i say a bit mah(sori me boob man) but can lah at b cup. Then she catbath me comcentrating my nipple. Signal her to go south & she willingly obliged. bbbj was gd, deeep throat & play with my balls too.... within minutes urge to com then she took off her mouth.. darn tot cannot cim but then she bbbj me again, actually she jus need to prepare her mouth for my cum. She continue bbbj & in no time i came..... Shiok man (not shiokday ah :p)

Then we went to hav our SOP shower. Dried me & asked her to gimme a massage. Massage was ok(prefer hard massage but hey i cam here for other tin) after ard 15-20 min of massage, started to play with her boob & my bro also started to wake up. She notices it too & tease me. Bbbj me b4 capping & start riding me.... Either she is good or im really in the mood that day as i came only after 5-10 min of her riding me. Even after i came, she keep riding & movin her butt grinding my small bro. TCSS after that & i told her i 1 1 more shot b4 time up. She ok with it & start bbbj me again. Initially small bro dunwan to wake up but after persistent bbbj from her, it woke up again. Once cap, go missionary on her. Pumping her hard & fast for few minutes but inside me i know i cant com within a short time. Stop for a while & tcss again & suddenly my phoe rang. Turn out it was my supplier & while im on the phone, she continue bbbj me...shiok feeling man havin someone bbbj u while +++in. Time ending soon as she receive a call from Bro Leo & i know that the signal for me to hit the shower. She wanted to shower for me but i say it ok. Asked her to prepare herself for the next bro while i prepare myself.

Overall, as wat Bro Leo have promised, she provide 1 of the best services(imo) Bro Leo, u wont hear the last of me & my next target will be Flynn(boob,boob) (if time & vit M permit).

Detail of num as per describe by threadstarter. My personnal view she look better in person compare to her photo especially from different angle. Not looking straight in front of her face. Also her look will grow on u the more u look at her. It does for me..........

Vega
02-12-2005, 05:48 PM
FR on Nong Num...
What can I say about this absolutely delightful girl?
I've RTF only after 3 days and it was even better than the first. Third vist planned within the next 2 days!!!
First visit:
I opted for a shower instead of the bath and while she was soaping me, I had already decided that her fantastic attitude deserves a generous tip. She is pretty and her looks grows on you very quickly. Midway thru the session, I made another decision...I've got to visit her again, and soon. Haha
She has this spirited sweet innocence about her, full of fun, jumping around & rushing to please me...like helping me undress...when I said I'm thirsty ... when I reached out for an ashtray etc etc. All the while smiling her most captivating smile.
It was lovemaking, not just fxxking. BBBJ was slow and deliberate and seemed to last forever. When it's time for serious action, I didn't sense anything fake about her almost inaudible moans and facial expressions, and her grabbing of the bedsheet. Incredibly accomodating with a smile throughout...
After round one, I asked her to lie down and rest but she insisted on giving me a massage...flexing her arm muscles and saying " Me power yuh yuh" (I've lots of power). She made me laugh, she made me feel relaxed. It was a super good session... one of the best I've had with any FL!!! She's bubbly, cheerful and lots of fun to be with.
Second visit:
The moment she saw me she squealed with delight and jumped on me with her arms around my neck and legs around my waist that I almost fell over. Then it was another tender love making session. This time it was even better. Her attitude hadn't changed...she was just as cheerful, bubbly and lots of fun. (I'm repeating myself, Haha) . I'll be back to see her in a couple of days! In a way I'm glad she won't be here for long as otherwise she'll be the death of me :D
She has rather small boobs but that didn't bother a boobs person like me one bit, because the rest of her body is well proportioned & really solid especially her bum. Doing doggie on her was just heavenly.

Guys, if you want a rather fair-skinned, pretty girl who's really fun to be with and just as importantly, a super super bonk, don't miss this girl. She one of those rare FLs who gives you the feeling that everything she does is genuine and not faked just to please her customer.

jay69
02-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Well said bro...... Ditto for me 2 :)

keet
03-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Posting on behalf of fren who had Num last nite 10pm.
Thanks to bro BigLeo this gal is such a gem not to be missed :)

jay69
05-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Well said bro...... Ditto for me 2 :)

Say like dat also kena zapped ah????? To the Zapper (gentleman enough not to leave his/her nik) wat goes around comes around.... Well... life goes on........ :)

bigleo900
10-12-2005, 03:11 AM
To all Bros:

Num has already left. A big THANK YOU to all the bros who had supported her over the last 14 days. And to all the bros who had failed to arrange a session with her due to the schedule, i apologise once again. :p

New girl: Gina. ( pics already up)

Physicz
10-12-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey bro Leo. Do you have a email or something? Your PM box is full... Sorry for troubling =)

kingbaccarat
10-12-2005, 10:05 PM
bro, am your member but dont have your no to do booking. pls advice

SB : kingbaccarat
Email :[email protected]

Thanks

sexy_boy
12-12-2005, 08:49 AM
ya lor...

Need your number 4 booking leh... Bro bigleo900....

wpns
13-12-2005, 10:10 AM
hi..pals out there,
how to get points huh?
it seem that I hv zero pts..
wow..lau, i just joined ...lah...like that how am I going to join ur guys...

I also want to make booking with NUM...but i think its too late..liao lah..

still waiting for approval lah

:(

chikobai
13-12-2005, 09:05 PM
broleo,

have sent a request to join ur group few weeks ago, can pm me a slot ?

thanx