PDA

View Full Version : Internet Dating Woman

micl_ten
22-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Dear all,

I believed you guy also has experience like me, joined in the internet friend finder and looks for gals. I have an experience which manage to chat with a gal and she is look very horny and wanna to meet me. I wonder is it so real and easy to date a gal like that. Finally i didn't turn up.

I seen the AdultFriendFinder.com has many naked women pictures and they are looking for man for sex. Anyone has try with them, mind to share your sexperience with those horny gal especially with those divorce or secret woman?

Thank you

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Dear all,

I believed you guy also has experience like me, joined in the internet friend finder and looks for gals. I have an experience which manage to chat with a gal and she is look very horny and wanna to meet me. I wonder is it so real and easy to date a gal like that. Finally i didn't turn up.

I seen the AdultFriendFinder.com has many naked women pictures and they are looking for man for sex. Anyone has try with them, mind to share your sexperience with those horny gal especially with those divorce or secret woman?

Thank you

Yo dude, this thread is a repeat of the thread already posted in FL section and/or Adult Discussion section. They even explain how AF works leh. Its
all a con job.

elvee123
22-11-2005, 03:33 PM
I think most of the details are already posted or answered by those more senior samsters in the sticky.. can go read them up..

Anyway.. the pic posted are quite nice though :p

DRYDUST
22-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Yo dude, this thread is a repeat of the thread already posted in FL section and/or Adult Discussion section. They even explain how AF works leh. Its
all a con job.

cant say 100% also.. 10 years back hor, when i am still a bit handsome then:o , dated few gals on the net, irc/icq... 2 of them leads to bonking leh... face/body boleh tahan only la...but the truth is in my experience, it can b real, but the quality hor, give u also dont wanna bang lor... :D .. sorry to all, just my little opinion

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 07:46 PM
cant say 100% also.. 10 years back hor, when i am still a bit handsome then:o , dated few gals on the net, irc/icq... 2 of them leads to bonking leh... face/body boleh tahan only la...but the truth is in my experience, it can b real, but the quality hor, give u also dont wanna bang lor... :D .. sorry to all, just my little opinion

IRC / MSN / Yahoo chat still got chance, but match.com, adult friendfinder, they hire models to entice you to subscribe, they see you once, then dun call again. Money can be better spent.... a lot of stories all over the internet..

Frankiestine
22-11-2005, 08:40 PM

Thank you
Bro AFF is a waste of money believe me, i actually sign and paid for one year but no hits at all..sometimes better chance scrolling thru the yahoo classifieds ads or message board...i got one hit from msg board with a lonely and dissextisfied expatriate housewife..other then that more miss then hits..

DRYDUST
23-11-2005, 09:24 AM
oic...never subscribe to pay-site b4, aiya bro m_t just go hc & or our bros here hav lobang for fl mah... dont waste time at the friend finder... fcuk & go...alwayz better :D .. no string attached mah

micl_ten
23-11-2005, 12:07 PM
oic...never subscribe to pay-site b4, aiya bro m_t just go hc & or our bros here hav lobang for fl mah... dont waste time at the friend finder... fcuk & go...alwayz better :D .. no string attached mah

Bro, if you know the about fishing, you will know what is the sextisfaction after having fun time with these kind of woman instead of find lobang at HC, so straight forward and no adventurous. If would be excited if you manage to fish the horny woman and play with her without pay and raw. :D

6" boy
23-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Aiyo bro micl_ten, why you chickened out, like Chicken Little. Ha ha ha. If I were you, I will attend the blind date. If no good then don't play with her anymore la. What if she the boleh pakai type... rugi oh.

If you scare to go alone I can company you. I can even ask all the JB Samster Ahli Jawatan Kuasa to go too. We all very united one. Must live on our mission... Dare to Cheong!

First date just the two of you. After the 1st date, go Red Box and ask her to bring her friends too. 1 friend bring 2 friends, 2 friends bring 4 friends and so on... wow, imagine got 10 she bring 10 girl mates...

Please reconsider your decision.

Thank you.

jec8181
23-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Bro, if you know the about fishing, you will know what is the sextisfaction after having fun time with these kind of woman instead of find lobang at HC, so straight forward and no adventurous. If would be excited if you manage to fish the horny woman and play with her without pay and raw. :D

Bro.. i agree as you say.. hc is straight forward and no much adventurous( but if go for service, hc gal is better )
Few year ago, i did met with gal which i get to know from mirc(tcss with her about one week every night). she sent me their photo (photo is only show their face but not very clear) then i invited her out for lunch and she agreed to come out(inform me she will wear a pink shirt with a black jeans) ..... next day.. i reached the place early about 10min.... i sit a table which facing the main entrance.... after 5-6min.... a gal wear a pick color shirt was coming in....she smile to me and suddenly my heart...broken....
all she mention to me on the mirc is 80% different from what i saw.......
sad..........:(

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Aiyo bro micl_ten, why you chickened out, like Chicken Little. Ha ha ha. If I were you, I will attend the blind date. If no good then don't play with her anymore la. What if she the boleh pakai type... rugi oh.

If you scare to go alone I can company you. I can even ask all the JB Samster Ahli Jawatan Kuasa to go too. We all very united one. Must live on our mission... Dare to Cheong!

First date just the two of you. After the 1st date, go Red Box and ask her to bring her friends too. 1 friend bring 2 friends, 2 friends bring 4 friends and so on... wow, imagine got 10 she bring 10 girl mates...

Please reconsider your decision.

Thank you.

Wah bro, ur JB Samster all so supportive one ah... I am vely implessed lorrrrr. Wah, u plan network marketing ah... MLM... 1 bring 2; 2 bring 4; 4 bring 16 and so on.... wah, like that u can tackle all the ger in the world... Maybe u should give bro MIC the spec of the ger u want... so no elephant and other unwanted animals :p

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Yo, if want to meet ger, not just MIRC and internet, especially with photos not of themselves. To me, clubbing still better, can choose target probably b4 deciding.... Internet, somoetimes u dunno whether to trust or not, spend so much time and effot, then dunno what u get in the end.... I have gers on FriendX telling me they FL, but always asking for Coupon "Deposit Payment" of RM 50. How to trust.... :mad:

But in life, nothing is free lah, Karaoke + Dinner + Drinks = HC Fee easily, except feeling is diff. Oh, BTW, if u r married, say so, if u have serious GF, say so, otherwise thing get very problematic and sticky cos they are not WL/FL, so they have diff expectations. Be warned.

6" boy
23-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Bro jec8181... my sympathy to you. Actually I also have the same experience that why now stop chat online :( Read Sammyboy better... can increase knowledge. But I still live on my mission... Dare to Cheong.

jec8181
24-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Bro jec8181... my sympathy to you. Actually I also have the same experience that why now stop chat online :( Read Sammyboy better... can increase knowledge. But I still live on my mission... Dare to Cheong.

Bro 6"boy.... thanks for ur sympathy... after this bad experience ...... i spend more my time to HC and LSB rather than waiting a broken heart...
But "world still have hope" .......may be is i'm no lucky...

KatoeyLover69
24-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Wah bro, ur JB Samster all so supportive one ah... I am vely implessed lorrrrr. Wah, u plan network marketing ah... MLM... 1 bring 2; 2 bring 4; 4 bring 16 and so on.... wah, like that u can tackle all the ger in the world... Maybe u should give bro MIC the spec of the ger u want... so no elephant and other unwanted animals :p

Bro KLKool,

Yeah, the JB Samsters are very supportive of each other and we always STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND EACH OTHER AT ALL TIMES.

DON'T MESS AROUND WITH JB SAMSTERS !!! :D

DRYDUST
24-11-2005, 09:35 AM

bro since u r lookin 4 this kind of feel then i wish u good luck... :)

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 10:06 AM
without pay and raw. :D

Bro, without pay, in life everything got price one... RAW, r u crazee?? If this ger let u screw, u r definitely not the first, who knows how many, and what kind of men she screw before....

Optimus_Prime
24-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, the JB Samsters are very supportive of each other and we always STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND EACH OTHER AT ALL TIMES.

DON'T MESS AROUND WITH JB SAMSTERS !!! :D
WOW !! You all very united lei... that's the SBF spirit... Share and Care !!

Next time I go JB... can jio u guys to show me around ?? (I only usually attack Tropical, Bluewave, Lion and New York HC)

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 01:15 AM
WOW !! You all very united lei... that's the SBF spirit... Share and Care !!

Next time I go JB... can jio u guys to show me around ?? (I only usually attack Tropical, Bluewave, Lion and New York HC)

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

Bro OP, all of us would be glad to cheong with u. If JB, just call out Bro Katoey and his group, In KL, got myself, TD, Dekuip and all our brothers here. Always willing to show a fellow out of town samster aroung the lobangs. Cheers

wineloverjb
14-12-2005, 10:27 AM
one of my friend (also a samster here) has met up with his net friend before, it turns out that he's dating a dinosaur, lolz

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 01:13 PM
one of my friend (also a samster here) has met up with his net friend before, it turns out that he's dating a dinosaur, lolz

Bro... Dinosaur better than Con-a-saur... at least he lose a little ego only.. If you read Adult Discussion thread... many lose more than that leh...:rolleyes:

wineloverjb
15-12-2005, 08:42 AM
i always feels rather skeptical for this sort of arrangement, especially when i'm now already married, actually, rather scared also lah, ahahaha

wineloverjb
19-12-2005, 01:30 PM
KLKOOL,

u r right, dinosaur is still better than connosaur, ahahah:D