PDA

View Full Version : Most Amount of Times You Have Had Sex In A Single Day

JPimp
30-11-2005, 11:08 PM
There was poll on this in the UK...I found the results pretty crazy. I will tell you the results of their poll after we have conducted ours after a week or so.

I for one have had some crazy number of times in a day, bucking just like rabbits but I have not engaged in serious orgies before so I guess for those who have, will be raking in some serious numbers!

Cheers
JPimp

chenggh
01-12-2005, 02:25 AM
A very interesting survey. just cast my vote:D ..
Your survey remind me of the report which state our country Singapore are far behind other country in term of sex per year..

angrybigpenis
01-12-2005, 04:19 PM
One and only time with girlfirend in island resort. 8 times in 24-hour.

After that, got a bit of blood from my cock during last ejaculation and a pain like I burst some blood vessal inside my cock.

Actually, after the 5th fuck, my sperm have almost been depleted....thereafter only pre-cum came out.

Fun but I think there is a human limit. Spent 3 days on the resort just servicing my girl thereafter (I have to recover, mah). Even erection was slightly painful during the day after.

Happy to say, now my cock is fully back in service since then. He's a happy soldier....and so's my girl.:cool:

deepthroat
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
Did 5 times a day with gf in Bali, many years back. :p

England
01-12-2005, 05:58 PM
4 times in 2 hours.... looking back wonder how I achieve that feat :eek:

NokiaUser82
01-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Wah...compared to seniors here...i onli 2 times max a day...:o

sibaysong4u
01-12-2005, 07:19 PM
9 times fucking a thai girl when i was young,now hehe the most 2 times.:D

Hakoshu
01-12-2005, 08:19 PM
12 times with my gf, resulting in pregnancy :o

spidermel
01-12-2005, 09:51 PM
12 times with my gf, resulting in pregnancy :o
Bro like dat u can only the most 11 times next time keke....:D

asdfghjkl
01-12-2005, 10:08 PM
there is no option for men like me facing penis erectile problem - 0 times.. :o

Trinitrophenol
02-12-2005, 02:03 AM
To the person who bonked 18+ a day.. R.E.S.P.E.C.T
wonder its a guy or nt. not pain meh? mine was 7 times throughout the night, 3rd time onwards my pole is kinda sore, the 6th-7th time my cum almost non-existent lol. Spaced about 1/2hr apart

siamcutey
02-12-2005, 05:32 AM
I ask the Cat40 girls come and poll. :D

Sure more than 18 times

hehehe
SC

jdi813
02-12-2005, 10:44 AM
wah piang eh ... some of the figures are amazing ... RESPECT

i cum 6 times more or less cannot make it liao ... concuss after that cos damn tired ... in between shots still got get it up and continue to fark alot but 6 shots is the limit for me i think ...

nowadays 3-4 times cannot make it liao :o

naemlo
02-12-2005, 10:49 AM
The max for me is 8.... those sex days are my good old days. Now old man :(

therapistfinder
02-12-2005, 11:08 AM
The max for me is 8.... those sex days are my good old days. Now old man

Wow :eek: bro naemlo you are very MAN indeed, I toast to you with a Guinness :D

Kyser Soze
02-12-2005, 11:14 AM
3 times, only when on good form. :o

naemlo
02-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Wow :eek: bro naemlo you are very MAN indeed, I toast to you with a Guinness :D

There r 1 person 18+. I need him to teach me.

FUCKYOU
02-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Wowkao 18+ time a day?? must be some kind of monster.:D

DNAT
02-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Wowkao 18+ time a day?? must be some kind of monster.:D
not monster lah ... its The Ultimate Sio-Kan Spider :D
wahahaha

spidermel
02-12-2005, 01:10 PM
not monster lah ... its The Ultimate Sio-Kan Spider :D
wahahaha
wah talking abt spider im here keke..... Spider at the most 5 times only so not so ultimate....:D

spidermel
02-12-2005, 01:12 PM
There r 1 person 18+. I need him to teach me.
Wah that mean he can pcc 18 times oso wooooo......:eek: Wah shoot blood sibo? Shoot blood oso shoot till die ah.....:D

jdi813
02-12-2005, 01:36 PM
piang eh 18+ times a day ... KNN last time when my kaki overseas studyin his dorm got some PCC competition and the winner won it in a dorm record of 13 times ... but tore his foreskin in the last attempt ... had to be hospitalised that night itself ... wahahahahahahahahaha

xocturnal
02-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Someone I know is still boasting around here that he is the NO 1 FUCKER becos he bonk 1 week 11 times.....what a clown, think he damn cool sia, 1 day bonk 1.5 time kpkb here...how abt the chap who 1 day bonk 18 time? kekekke:D

DNAT
02-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Someone I know is still boasting around here that he is the NO 1 FUCKER becos he bonk 1 week 11 times.....what a clown, the clown is a samster too? who har? :D

naemlo
02-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Wah that mean he can pcc 18 times oso wooooo......:eek: Wah shoot blood sibo? Shoot blood oso shoot till die ah.....:D

Peng you u nothing better to do right? But 18 times damn super leh.

naemlo
02-12-2005, 02:14 PM
the clown is a samster too? who har? :D

He not refering to u??? The last, I could hear your bonking n her moaning from next hotel room leh. I counted.... everytime u scream out when u cum was abt 11-12.....

VBScripts
02-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Ever have had max 3 times within 3 hours, and 4 times in 6 hours.........:o

spidermel
02-12-2005, 02:22 PM
the clown is a samster too? who har? :D
The clown samster can be the undisputed KAN WANG LIAO aka BONK KING.... keke:D

DNAT
02-12-2005, 03:15 PM
He not refering to u??? The last, I could hear your bonking n her moaning from next hotel room leh. I counted.... everytime u scream out when u cum was abt 11-12.....
no lah, that time was - she used candle and dropped the hot wax on my body ... :D

DNAT
02-12-2005, 03:18 PM
The clown samster can be the undisputed KAN WANG LIAO aka BONK KING.... keke:D
oi, the red colored words ... if you read toh-peng, sounds like an garverment official's name .. :D

xocturnal
03-12-2005, 10:52 PM
the clown is a samster too? who har?

Aiya not nice to name here la...wait like bro television kenna arrows at the back how? Go and read yourself la...posted in SBF big big also u can miss...

No 1 fucker becos he bonk 11 times in 1 week? :eek: ..ROTFL :D Must be lack of tongkat ali la....kekekkekek

JPimp
06-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi all,

This same poll was conducted in the UK and the results are

1 54 votes (3%)
2 118 votes (6%)
3 329 votes (17%)
4 305 votes (16%)
5 303 votes (16%)
6 214 votes (11%)
7 168 votes (9%)
8-11 207 votes (11%)
12-17 99 votes (5%)
18+ 114 votes (6%)
(1911 people voted)

Difficult to draw a comparison with the poll sample that we have but if we disregard that. We are quite different?

Cheers
JPimp

TD0620G
10-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Aiya not nice to name here la...wait like bro television kenna arrows at the back how? Go and read yourself la...posted in SBF big big also u can miss...

No 1 fucker becos he bonk 11 times in 1 week? :eek: ..ROTFL :D Must be lack of tongkat ali la....kekekkekek

LOL what a clown u are, didn't bother to read that it was a joke all the while and nobody wants that title, u are welcome to being crowned NO. 1 Fucker if u want...no need to be jealous, will ask the current NO. 1 to pass u the crown when he comes to sg tomorrow. To those who do not know who is the No. 1 Fucker go read the Malaysian threads, there is also a Grand Tirak Master kekeke recently promoted from Tirak Master.

xocturnal
10-12-2005, 01:27 AM
LOL what a clown u are, didn't bother to read that it was a joke all the while and nobody wants that title, u are welcome to being crowned NO. 1 Fucker if u want...no need to be jealous, will ask the current NO. 1 to pass u the crown when he comes to sg tomorrow. To those who do not know who is the No. 1 Fucker go read the Malaysian threads.....

Wonder who is the bigger clown.....now wat this abt malaysia or malaysian here ...read the thread header clearly...joker....me jealous abt u guys up north? kekekkekkekeke.....Singapore No 1 Fucker?....dat is for the Singapore Samster to decide huh.......anyway brothers here dont care abt title la....just bonk happy liao....we dont bullshit nor big cannon here la...except for the forgetful one .... so u fellas can keep ur crown... kekekke...Read malaysian thread? Well maybe will pop by sometime...kekkekeke...:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
10-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Wonder who is the bigger clown.....now wat this abt malaysia or malaysian here ...read the thread header clearly...joker....me jealous abt u guys up north? kekekkekkekeke.....Singapore No 1 Fucker?....dat is for the Singapore Samster to decide huh.......anyway brothers here dont care abt title la....just bonk happy liao....we dont bullshit nor big cannon here la...except for the forgetful one .... so u fellas can keep ur crown... kekekke...Read malaysian thread? Well maybe will pop by sometime...kekkekeke...:rolleyes:

Hmmmm, as far as I know... the joke has always been KL No.1, and this has always been the jibe... dun know about the silly insinuation
wait like bro television kenna arrows at the back how
Which all parties have already agreed to put to rest... sigh... so why open up old sores again..??? Something u not happy with... SPEAK UP!!! dun poke here, poke there... As I had already said... all parties are already tired about this issue. If TV got problem, he will bring up!!!

SO lets everybody get along and put this issue to rest for christ sakes!!!! DAMN SIANZ... keep popping up like an irritating wart man!!

xocturnal
10-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Which all parties have already agreed to put to rest... sigh... so why open up old sores again..??? Something u not happy with... SPEAK UP!!! dun poke here, poke there... As I had already said... all parties are already tired about this issue. If TV got problem, he will bring up!!!
SO lets everybody get along and put this issue to rest for christ sakes!!!! DAMN SIANZ... keep popping up like an irritating wart man!!

Damn sianz dont read lor....i am replying to a Sg Samster here, what has it got to do with u and ur frens? Trying to start a fight here? Nahhh..this is wat a treacherous Sg Samster want to see but too bad he will not get to see one....as for TV pls leave him alone for I am just making an illustration with my fellow Sg samster here....so dont be so thin skin and hallucinate here..kekkeke...poke here and there?? U got the V-hole for me to poke meh?? keke

xocturnal
10-12-2005, 02:19 AM
This poll thread is started by JPimp to survey on th amount of times you have sex in a single day. Any postings should be confined to this topic. It is unethical, and also disrespectful to the threadstarter to post an irrelevant subject matter here suddenly for no rhyme or reason.

TD0620G and KLKOOL, I will not reply to you here from now on and if you have anything to say to me, you may do so here since this infantile wants to see some shows from u guys :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44981

Cheers :D

TD0620G
10-12-2005, 03:04 AM
u just shot your own mouth, the very one posting irrelavant subject when the post is about polls and taking jibes at seasoned samsters! Guess all your time spent on lady boys and tigresses as posted in your links have gone through your head.

I refer to your post 'Aiya not nice to name here la...wait like bro television kenna arrows at the back how? Go and read yourself la...posted in SBF big big also u can miss...

No 1 fucker becos he bonk 11 times in 1 week? ..ROTFL Must be lack of tongkat ali la....kekekkekek'

notice u're the one who bring out the TV issue, the one who's supposed to leave him alone is you as we've all moved on.

Also, I quote your own words since you're the one who brought out irrelavant posts ' This poll thread is started by JPimp to survey on th amount of times you have sex in a single day. Any postings should be confined to this topic. It is unethical, and also disrespectful to the threadstarter to post an irrelevant subject matter here suddenly for no rhyme or reason. '

TD0620G
10-12-2005, 03:08 AM
TD0620G and KLKOOL, I will not reply to you here from now on and if you have anything to say to me, you may do so here since this infantile wants to see some shows from u guys :

And if anyone wants to read some shows from u :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32561

TD0620G
10-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Back to the topic bros, glad I'm considered normal as far as the poll result shows...keke

Respect those who voted 18+ times in 1 day ... a bit hard to believe ... almost every hour fuck?

KLKOOL
10-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Personally, my record in one day is 10 times.... but that wuz when I wuz only 16. My first overnight trip with a ger... thise days, the diff was... each session last about only 15 mins (inclouding foreplay) hehehe.... and to start my engine... the ger just touch my didi and it is helloooooooo... vroom vroom... hehehehe. And oh... all I wuz interested in wuz sex sex sex... ah this part never change, just cannot do so many times now. :rolleyes:

taurus75
10-12-2005, 09:09 AM
This poll thread is started by JPimp to survey on th amount of times you have sex in a single day. Any postings should be confined to this topic. It is unethical, and also disrespectful to the threadstarter to post an irrelevant subject matter here suddenly for no rhyme or reason.

brudder ..stop sounding like a grumbling bitch. *blah blah...
btw i had quite enough from you in my thread ..didn't see it coming when now u bringing up this forgotten issue again and again..and again..and again...and again..maybe since u so free posting UN-INFORMATIVE posts..maybe as poke yourself in the A hole umpteen times whenever u feel bored.

taurus75
10-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Personally, my record in one day is 10 times.... but that wuz when I wuz only 16. My first overnight trip with a ger... thise days, the diff was... each session last about only 15 mins (inclouding foreplay) hehehe.... and to start my engine... the ger just touch my didi and it is helloooooooo... vroom vroom... hehehehe. And oh... all I wuz interested in wuz sex sex sex... ah this part never change, just cannot do so many times now. :rolleyes:

wau lau eh..10 times.. nbzzz.
most for me is 3 - 4 times...

TD0620G
13-12-2005, 02:08 AM
actually depends on the girl one... if the girl super horny then like bro Dekuip's friend 3 days never come out from room also can..kekeke

RaymndTan
13-12-2005, 11:34 AM
4 times with my female colleague who is married with 3 boys. Maybe her husband neglect her sexual needs.

thaivisitor
13-12-2005, 01:59 PM
I have done 7 times in a day when I was in Hatyai some 20 over years ago. (See my favourite thread below).

I respect those who can really do more than that and 18 times!!!! WoW!!!

The only other person who I know is bro fat_boy29sg. Who says that he can do 8 times "leng leng" means he could go for more...

In Hatyai, he did 2 shots in the first day, 3 shots in the 2nd day, 6 shots in the third day and 6 shots in the 4th day. The 5th girl got problem after he did a shot and that night he has no girl. Actually he wanted to go for 7 shots on the 5th day.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32561&page=201

So all in all, he did 18 shots in 4 days and I verified this with the girls.

Cheers
Tee Vee

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 02:37 PM
wau lau eh..10 times.. nbzzz.
most for me is 3 - 4 times...

eh, that time is when teenager, super horny, some more wanna fark every minute of the day.. hehehe.. but all over fast one lah... now of days... 2 times also enuf :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
13-12-2005, 07:47 PM
eh, that time is when teenager, super horny, some more wanna fark every minute of the day.. hehehe.. but all over fast one lah... now of days... 2 times also enuf
Yaaa lor, me two... I mean too...:D

@ quality shots will make me very happy to tip her well, what do you say?:D

Cheers
Tee Vee

johnny88
14-12-2005, 12:01 PM
The most I tried is 9 times in 24 hours in Shenzhen. That was like 2 over months have not met up with my gf and she was equally hungry. In the end we did not go out for meals at all ended up with only room service. Now she is my wife and we still go on an average of 1 - 2 times everyday. Anyway, she has a big appetite and I'm all game for it. :D