PDA

View Full Version : New SYTs Arrival from Bro San (pics avail)

san68
02-12-2005, 02:36 AM
San's Latest Missions

Hi Brudders,

Missions as listed out below for you to conquer, should you choose to accept……

1st Rounds will take place 03/12 @ 730pm…..be the 1st to join the elite team….The missions come with the great looks and of course great stats...

Mission 1
Map Name: Pu
Map Age: 21
Map Height: 1.65
Map Stats: 35C 24 36
Map Weight: 45

Mission 2
Map Name: Mei
Map Age: 22
Map Height: 1.64
Map Stats: 35B 24 36
Map Weight: 43

Mission Damage: 130/2/90 (all missions should you accept come with weapons codename BBBJ and CIM)

New interested brudders, pls PM me with yr,
a) name
b) SB nicks
c) contact no. (HP)
d) preferred date n time
e) email address for the pics

New members who have joined SB will be considered only on conditional basis….apologise for the strict criteria Bros….

Kudos to all brudders

Membership for yahoo group has closed (pictures are already uploaded in group)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/san68tan

IOWA
02-12-2005, 02:47 AM
photos in the group link?
Pu sounds good from the stats.:D

san68
02-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi Bros :D

Pictures have been sent and approvals been made..... yup pics in the group... response has been overwhelming.....hahaha

Slots are fast filling so book early ya.....keke

Cheers

suaveguy28
02-12-2005, 05:43 PM
I cannot see the pics....maybe me not senior enough...:o

san68
02-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Hi Bro :D

Have sent you the pics....dun wori la....i dun discriminate....hahaha

Cheers

ashhao
02-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Bro San... Lately got my hands on some Vit M...

Care to show me the pics??

Send them to [email protected]

san68
03-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Hi bro :D

Have sent you the pics and approvals been made....Enjoy

hahaha

Cheers

suaveguy28
03-12-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks bro san,

Pu does looks good to me...see if i can get extra cash from singaporepool or not this weekend...cheers...

kyorind
03-12-2005, 11:19 AM
wow.. nice girls u got there.. Mei looks singaporean.. i think she should be a great catch for samsters here =D too bad i dun have any Vitamin M this mth... xmas coming =.= anyway thanks for the girls =D and pics =D

taurus75
03-12-2005, 06:05 PM
brudder, thanx for approving! the gals really good standard!!!!
sibay swee!!!!!:D
those previous u brought in also very jude!!! especially kum( HK sammi lookalike)!!!!!! be sure to inform me when she comes back next time...!!!

Happywheel
04-12-2005, 11:25 AM
Thks to Bro San for the quick response on the late wee hour.
Just a short and simple FR (my first) because not good in posting

Was outside having a drink and feeling horny and bore after watching the EPL My friend called up San to arrange for appointment for 2 gals. Already make a pact that we would only go if there were 2 gals..Luckily they were available therefore rush down to our destination without further delay.

Reached the room and buzz the door bell and both of them opened the door at the same time. Corridor was little dim can really see their face clearly . My friend was generous enough to let me take my pick. Finally decided to settle for Mei as she is taller.

When I stepped in the room, she was in a thin translucent lingerie.We had a good chat initially in English follow by some thai as she filled up the bathtub. Had a good rub in the shower and follow by some actions in the bed. Very nice feeling and it like having sex with GF. Gave me a good catbath and bbbj and frenching with her was fanstatic. Lock our touge for such a long period until i exploded on her. Can see she was enjoying herself as she refused to let me go..until my small bro shrink. Overall she is a nice lady to chat with and as it was getting late...only had 1 shot with her as we kept talking non stop about the scene in bangkok..:)

Look : 7/10 .( Look more prettier when look longer)
Body : 8/10 (Slim with small tatoo on her neck and ankle)
Boob : 6/10 Let's you suck & lick until you shiok although quite small.
BBBJ : 7/10 not so experience but still passable
Service : 9/10 Good attitude.Never rush you and after the session, offer to me give me massage but i her to asked to take rest. think i make her feel more at ease working here. keke:D
RTF: Likely will

sexaddict5665
04-12-2005, 10:18 PM
FR on PU or POO

Received sms from Bro San on his latest stock arrival and jumped to action, dont want to bore our brothers so lets cut to the chase

1st of all, thanks to bro San for arranging this session. Had this new gal 930pm last night. i think i was 2nd or 3rd blood =X

So when i went into the room, there she stood. She looked like a real syt. she looked cute, about 23yrs. I sat on the bed, and she sat next to me and the next thing i knew, we were frenching. It was not the super wet kind but good and quite passionate. She then stripped me and ask me to wait while she went to fill up the bath tub. When she came back, we kissed again and she was arousing my bro, ensuring he is awake. keke. then she suggested bathing.

THe bath was pretty SOP, with the addition of a BBBJ. It was good with wet tongue action and occassional deep throat. She went on for about 5 mins before i stop her otherwise rd 1 over liao. hoho. after shower, i went out and sat on the chair watching tee vee. When she came out, she came over and kissed me, licked my nipples and then kneeled down for another BBBJ. She then brought me to the bed, put on cap and rode me like a cowgal. She rode like machiam no tmr liddat.. soon after, i exploded whilst her was riding me. didnt even get to missionary or doggie. =X

We rest, she laid in my arms, ala gf. she just lay beside me, play with my nipple, occassionally touch my bro and balls to try wake him up. haha. We basically cuddled for about a good 20 mins i think. quite shiok gf feel to it. Then slowly, my bro regained conscience. She knew and then capped me and then rode me again. wah kao she really can ride a guy manz.. she then hug me and switch to missionary. After a while, we changed back to her riding me. She was tired, so was I. she then took off the cap and began her BBBJ again.. oh my she was working tirelessly to ensure i get my 2nd shot. It was another good 10 or 15 mins of non stop BBBJ. It was again wet with tongue action. I felt bad cos i can see her mouth getting tired so i tell myself faster cum! hahah. true enuff, i soon came and shot my whole load into her mouth. woohoo... cim. damn shiok. i simply love cim. hehe. we then bath and i soon left.

Look: 6.5/10 (I sucker for looks.. one man's meat is another man's poison!)
Body: 6.5/10 (I think its B+ or B- honest opinion)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Good. Its been quite a while since i had such a BBBJ. Wet with tongue with occassional deep throat.. somemore can CIM.)
FJ: 8/10 (She rode passionately. Pity i didnt get to try doggie)
GF Feel: 8.5/10 (I like the cuddling part. at that pt felt more like making love than fu*king)
Overall: 7.5/10 (Superb deal. She worked tirelessly and wanting to please you)

So there you go, my FR on PU.
Final conclusion: @ $130, its as good as it gets.

PLS contact Bro San for appointment.

Cheers to all bros!

san68
04-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Hi bros

hahhaha....as usual pics been sent....and approvals been made...

must update here everyday mah.....will try to slot to your preference.....ahahah

For Pics as usual pls PM me with your

a) name
b) SB nicks
c) contact no. (HP)
d) preferred date n time
e) email address for the pics

Have a Banging Good Time with PU and Mei;)

glstunner
05-12-2005, 01:19 PM
Post on behalf of bro San.........i not his runner juz helpin as he is busy.......

Sms the word "Weekday Madness" or call him to enjoy rates at only
99/2/90 or tarma 180/4/90,only today till 7/12, Limited slots left so do book early......:D

san68
05-12-2005, 06:40 PM

As true to my promise to our Samster Bros to offer crazy deals that you can savour on.....hahahhaa

Glad to announce a "WEEKDAY MADNESS" for all Samster Bros to thank you for the support for the last few runs....reckon this is the best way eh??? hahaha

SMS the word "WEEKDAY MADNESS" TO ENJOY RATES

99/2/90 FOR ALL MISSIONS

TARMA 180/4/90

VALID TILL 07/12

Once again Bros....KUM DONG for your Support

taurus75
05-12-2005, 09:26 PM
really totally craziness and madness....to insane!!!
just like Tiger airways to hatyai!!!! kekeke
good work brudder San!!!

naked
06-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Called Bro San to arrange session with Mei.

Than got enticed by the tarma offer..... 180/90/4

got to the hotel room was welcomed by 2 beauties.

Pu with the shapely body while mei was the slim looker.

SOP bath....than again having 2 women fauna over you is really something special.

after shower, it was a double cath bath. My first tarma, was rock hard.

BBBJ from Mei was SOP. Then mounted by PU. Having her riding you was her 34c boobs was quite a sight (unfortunately silicone)

Came quickly and was hearded in to wash up.

Second round it was pu who BJ. Preferred Mei by a shade. after that mei got on top of me..... After about 2-3 thrust she started pulling a long face with an unhappy expression. got off and started whining something in thai, pain I think??? (am Big but not THAT big. never had any complaints before)

After that PU took over. She is quite a good riding and moaning and groaning. After second shot was herded for 3rd bath...by this time getting soggy.

However I was still eyeing mei and looking forward to a proper FJ with her. Once out of the toilet , Pu got dressed. Mei was still in her towel so i assume she would be served to me on a platter.

They offered a double massage first and i accepted being a wee bit tired. But mid way through the massage Mei got off and got dressed! I was a little confused.

Next thing that started telling me how tired they were yada yada.
and it was only 50 min into the session the next 20-30 min was just them cuddling up to me and talking to each other in thai.

Tired to initiate another go and didn't get a favourable response. Not being one to force myself on people i just relaxed and enjoyed the view....

Overall PU was a pretty good shag...however it was certainly NOT the tarma 90/4 I expected.

In fact I might as well have just one girl 90min for half the price. (since I only DID FJ one girl!!!!)

My advice is skip the tarma. PU has good service.

Mei well maybe she was genuinely tired.... Bro San you working them too hard??

PU
Looks: 6.5 (Looks a lot better in pic)
Body 7.5-8 (curvy figure...pity the boobs are fake)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 8 (gd. she really has a good time riding you)
RTF: Maybe

Mei
Looks: 8 (look like my friend's model gf from afar, but close up complexion average)
Body: 6-7.5 (depends what you looking for. Slim model type body with A boobs)
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 0 (didn't get ANY!)
RTF: Hmmm can't really RTF if i didn't fuck her in the first place haha. Tempted to try again (he he always fantasised fucking my friend's chio gf) but worried about service.... might end up a 90/0 again...

overall: tarma 90/4 didn't live up to expectation. more like single 90/2 :P

LED...
06-12-2005, 06:09 PM
Did PU ...........short FR for bros here.........

Look: 7/10 SYT but on the mature side, Uni student 1st time in Sing
Boobs: B+ Not too bad, sensitive nips
Body: 6.5/10 Not too bad, good for doggie
BBBJ: 8/10 Did it in the shower and bed, power just nice and compliment with CFM glance from her......:D
FJ: 8.5/10 Very GFE feel, she knows how to enjoy herself and make you cum together.......
GF Feel: 8.5/10 you will like it

Very service orientated, worth a try if you like a nice warmth GF session.

san68
06-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi bros :D

Response has been overwhelming overwhelming overwhelming....sori if I am not able to sms u quickly and there was some time delay....

SLOTS for 06/12 are full for both babies...and they really thank you for your support....

Do book early for tomorrow slots as tomorrow is the LAST day for

Promo 99/2/90

Tarma 180/4/90

CLICK link to view pics Bros....will approve asap

Once Again....apologies if you were not able to get your slot ya....Book early...

Darren32
06-12-2005, 10:55 PM
Here is my FR as promised to Bro San.

I had a session with Mei and Pu tonite, tarma.

Knocked on the door and Mei answered the door and I went in. Both of them were wearing short translucent dresses (Thanks to Bro San for telling them my request!). Pu was just wearing nothing but the dress while Mei had her panty on.

Chit chat for a while. Pu asked me if I know who is who, and frankly I dont really know.. on closer look, Pu does looks like the picture, whereas Mei looks totally different. Actually to me, Mei looks better than her pic, she reminded me of Michelle Saram and also the HK actress Michele Reis. This is just my opinion, don't quote me on it :)

Anyway, started with them removing my clothes and then a bath, yes 3 person is a bath tub is a bit tough.. Mei was behind me while Pu was in front of me cleaning most of me. She cleaned my cock thoroughly, I notice that they pay a lot of attention to the rim between the foreskin n head. I think they are afraid that something get stuck inbetween. Anyway, very hygienic, I like. :)

Went to bed, Mei started BBBJ while Pu was doing a catbath. I asked Pu how come no frenching and she told me is not clean. That turn me off a bit as I like frenching. My dick actually went soft. In the end, she relented, we all went to get our mouth washed and the frenching starts.

Up to this point, service has been good, both has been very friendly. Then Pu asked me to stop at 2 shots as she cannot take more than 2 shots. That was quite a turn off, negotiating in the middle of a catbath. Actually I know myself that I cannot possibly do 4 shots in 90 mins. I would have probably stopped at 2 anyway. Anyway, I just say ok and carry on, a bit sian at this point. Maybe 4 shots are really a bit siong for them. The difficult part I guess is not taking the 4 shots but perhaps trying to get the guy hard for the 3 n 4 shot? Anyway, Bro San you decided, think they are overworked.

Mei was doing a good job blowing and I was ready to rock. Pu rode me as Mei French with me and I came in no time.
At this point, they cleaned me up and them both of them came to lie on me on each side, very nice GF feeling. We chit chat for a while then Pu asked me if I ready for 2nd round.

Went into shower for a quick dick wash (very hygienic) and off we go again. Again Mei was sucking me while Pu perform catbath and frenching. I think I got tired of this routine already cause I cannot get hard. I suggested switch around. Was funny cause Pu gave a reluctant look while Mei was more than happy. This was a better combination cause Pu was definitely a much better blower while Mei was much more passionate in frenching and I get turn on by her looks more.

Finally my cock got hard, condom on and this time, Mei was riding. I lasted quite a bit and I can see Mei was quite shag out. Went to sitting position then, missionary, humping Mei with all my might and frenching her and then I came.

I lie on the bed exhausted while they massage me. Mei lie on me again, very nice feeling and massage me. After resting, had a final shower, paid, tip and left.

Overall, was a good experience. The girls are very hardworking. I personally prefer Mei as I prefer her looks, frenching and her gf feeling. Pu’s BJ was very good though.

Hope you guys enjoy my FR and treat the girls well.

blizt505
07-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Bro San,

sorry about yesterday, you sms me so long later, I thought got no lobang already, and another FL just sms me say she's free. My S-level too high that I cannot wait another day.

Regards,

Blizt505

fresno99
07-12-2005, 11:16 AM
hihi
ok did my shootin 1st thin dis morn cos i like them freshhh!
booked yester for Pu, but bru San propose tarma. Even though tempting, i realise i cant give 4 shots in the 90 mins allocation. So .... cheapo me stick to 1 la.
Pu wasnt damninly gorgeous but more like a young undergrad type, girl nxt door. Her attitude however was good, friendly and quite chatty. skin wasnt PRC smooth type but satisfactory. We chatted a bit, tease each other a bit, and the session was over in no time. I'm not much with words but here's the score
Looks 6 / 10
Boobs 6/10 (a little hard!! if u know wat i mean)
Attitude 8.5/10
BBBJ 8.5/10 (she's very good w my didi, and CIM is a reality!!)
FJ 8/10 (she did most of the riding cos i just finis my gym session and am quite tired)
RTF mayb but prefer to try more variety

Overall a good feel and Sexperience.

semen69
07-12-2005, 11:26 PM
hi bro,
interested to join in yr group.
Good things to share and widen our search for sex.

korb
08-12-2005, 01:07 AM
don't how many poo and may all together.saw another thread on them too but under c/o jen.san can u enlighten me.if not i almost post to that thread just now.

ok long words short say.just tried poo(crab) just now.
i must say she look better in photo.saw may too when i went up the room they just finished their dinner.anyway most of the FJ part had already been described .more all less the same.but i just wanted to add on.a plus point for poo.

first time experience
:after my first shot relax on bed,she ask me to teach her sms to thai.actually she want to proceed 2nd but i say relax first.let her do her own thing.so she call her roommate in thailand ....... here can the best part.half way talking with ear piece on she play with my body start doing catbath.she give me a cfm look then start bbbj me while still on line talking with her fren!!!!well maybee some bro will piss off but i rather feel shiok,remembering i saw 1 china gal in an av movie bbbj while talking to client,that exactly what poo did to me.
also 1st time i cum twice within 90mins. poo make you feel making love but not just sexual intercourse.

get to have a good chat with her after the session.she ask me about how i feel,what she need to improve.and also poo know about the forum here mind you. a very good after sale sevice. and she admit too without been angry when i ask about her boob implant.

oh 1 more thing,she don't enjoy tarma.she say no feeling.she prefer lovemaking one on one.there you have it.a gal who really want to provide her best service to you.

overall:

look:6 (7 in photo) she said she did not really makeup do her hair that why look avarage on reality.

boobs: 36C ( implants )

body:7( nice proportion, small tattoo on back at left shoulder).

language power :6( english /thai)

Frenching: did just a light kiss on lips because she wearing braces but later she told me can french during chit chating.

BBBj:6.5 (so far she did not manage to make me cim)

catbath: 6

FJ: 10 (hard working gal seriously.cowgal ride wide ,after cum still hug you deeply)

sound system: 8 (call out my name when i deep thrush her,biting her lips)

attitude: 10 (friendly,cheeky,playful,chatty)

korb
08-12-2005, 01:09 AM
don't how many poo and may all together.saw another thread on them too but under c/o jen.san can u enlighten me.if not i almost post to that thread just now.

ok long words short say.just tried poo(crab) just now.
i must say she look better in photo.saw may too when i went up the room they just finished their dinner.anyway most of the FJ part had already been described .more all less the same.but i just wanted to add on.a plus point for poo.

first time experience
:after my first shot relax on bed,she ask me to teach her sms to thai.actually she want to proceed 2nd but i say relax first.let her do her own thing.so she call her roommate in thailand ....... here can the best part.half way talking with ear piece on she play with my body start doing catbath.she give me a cfm look then start bbbj me while still on line talking with her fren!!!!well maybee some bro will piss off but i rather feel shiok,remembering i saw 1 china gal in an av movie bbbj while talking to client,that exactly what poo did to me.
also 1st time i cum twice within 90mins. poo make you feel making love but not just sexual intercourse.

get to have a good chat with her after the session.she ask me about how i feel,what she need to improve.and also poo know about the forum here mind you. a very good after sale sevice. and she admit too without been angry when i ask about her boob implant.

oh 1 more thing,she don't enjoy tarma.she say no feeling.she prefer lovemaking one on one.there you have it.a gal who really want to provide her best service to you.

overall:

look:6 (7 in photo) she said she did not really makeup do her hair that why look avarage on reality.

boobs: 36C ( implants )

body:7( nice proportion, small tattoo on back at left shoulder).

language power :6( english /thai)

Frenching: did just a light kiss on lips because she wearing braces but later she told me can french during chit chating.

BBBj:6.5 (so far she did not manage to make me cim)

catbath: 6

FJ: 10 (hard working gal seriously.cowgal ride wide ,after cum still hug you deeply)

sound system: 8 (call out my name when i deep thrush her,biting her lips)

attitude: 10 (friendly,cheeky,playful,chatty)

san68
08-12-2005, 03:09 AM

Due to the really overwhelming response from our Brudders....some brudders were turned down as slots were full....thus to make it up to all our Samster Bros

Glad to announce that "WEEKDAY MADNESS" will be xtended to only 09/12....

Promo 99/2/90

BOOK Early For your SLOTS ya

CLICK link to view pics Bros....will approve asap

MEI will be returning on 08/12 due to family matters.....PUs still here for u Brudders

Once Again....apologies if you were not able to get your slot ya....Book early...

Chinki
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Once again, a big CHEERS to bro San for intro-ing Mei to me.

Well, here goes my less than polished FR on Mei.

Got my venue of mission, went up and was greeted by a slim-type, wide-eyed and extremely pleasant looking Mei. Actually, it was kinda wierd cause she resembled (tho very mildly) one of my godsisters. Anyways, the bathsoak was a wonderful session with alota TCSS and then started to cuddle and kiss. This girl really (and I mean REALLY) gives you that GF feel.

Off we went to the bed and TCSS for abit (like slowly easing into the mood liao) then started to french and then she catbathed me (ever so lovingly and yet passionately>really like GF man!) and went down on me for BBBJ. DAMN, one of the best BBBJ's I've ever had...was like she knew exactly what to do, like as if she's had my didi before (that's why I say REALLY like GF!) It felt so good that I decided to turn her around and taste her (SLUUUUUURP!) and we 69-ed for abit before she capped me and rode me oh so lustfully and yet tenderly. DANG, this girl sure knows how to do everything right!

We then cuddled under the sheets and watched TV and TCSS for a LONG while (think we both had a long day) and before I knew it, time was up and we frenched some more like long lost lovers before parting ways. Although I never got my 2nd shot, I left absolutely satisfied. It was the most loving and therefore quickest 90 mins of my life, the type of Sexperience you want to go on forever (and believe me, if only time wasn't up, I'd like to stay with and do her all night)!

Thanx again bro San...your gals never fail

Chinki
08-12-2005, 12:01 PM
...to be amazing in bed and in quality!

Sorry, dbl submission, accidentally submitted!

foxtrota168
08-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks to bro san68tan for the arrangement yesterday. I took May while my friend went for po.

FR on May
Look: 8.5 ( model-like n good features)
Boobs: 6 ( not for tits lover)
Body: 7 ( slim and lanky)
FJ: 7
Service: 8.5 ( gave a good scrub in the tub, accomodating n always smiling )
RTF: likely
Overall: Good Bonk n no rushing

I got 1 shot (probably spent too much time in bathtub) while my friend had 2 with po. Seems that we shd inform them if we 'd like 2 shots so that they can plan/allocate time. Otherwise, by the time you recharge, it's almost time's up. I don't know, by default is it one or two shots? Bro san68tan, care to clarify this? Or the second shot is to be negotiated with the girl ourselves. Me a little confused. Thanks.

korb
08-12-2005, 05:52 PM
I got 1 shot (probably spent too much time in bathtub) while my friend had 2 with po. Seems that we shd inform them if we 'd like 2 shots so that they can plan/allocate time. Otherwise, by the time you recharge, it's almost time's up. I don't know, by default is it one or two shots? Bro san68tan, care to clarify this? Or the second shot is to be negotiated with the girl ourselves. Me a little confused. Thanks.

i kaypo abit answer on behalf of san. as what poo told me,most customer do 1 shot only follow by massage if there is sometime left.you can off course do 2 shots if you want,but if die die still cannot cum then just leave it .no point make yourself and the gal suffer together.

scout628
08-12-2005, 11:02 PM
bro can send me the pic and yr "weekday madness" looks good and tempting...

Went in to yr website but think me not a member yet so can't see any photos, too bad. Anyway already drop u an email to request for joining.

Apollo69
09-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Thanks to bro san68tan for the arrangement yesterday. I took Ms Po.

FR on Po
Look: 8
Boobs: 8 ( But is implant and I don't mind)
Body: 7 ( Good shape, nice to hug)
FJ: 7
Service: 8.5 ( gave a good scrub in the tub, accomodating n always smiling )
RTF: likely
Overall: Good Bonk n no rushing

I got 2 shots from her . Seems that we shd inform them if we 'd like 2 shots so that they can plan/allocate time. Otherwise, by the time you recharge, it's almost time's up.But I managed to have two shots within 1 hrs. Steady Man.
I would like to thanks Bro San68 again. I salute to you. You are great.

melghee
09-12-2005, 12:40 PM
i kaypo abit answer on behalf of san. as what poo told me,most customer do 1 shot only follow by massage if there is sometime left.you can off course do 2 shots if you want,but if die die still cannot cum then just leave it .no point make yourself and the gal suffer together.

First, thank you for Bro San's regards his good customer services n consideration after my last visit.

Have a session with Mei yesterday and here is my FR (apologized for late FR):

Reached destination. Door opened, saw this pretty lady Mei and invited me went into the room.

Chat for a while, learnt that she was work as a part time model in Thailand. She has invited me for a bath and has wash up for me thoroughly especially my dick till she has satisfied, then do a short BJ, and suction feeling was quite comfortable.

Back to the room and invited me to lay on bed, She started with catbath, feeling was good and last for about 5 mins, then slowly move to the south and do BBBJ. The way she doing the BJ like tasting and enjoying Ice-cream and can hear soft moaning from her. After a while, think she was high as she kept increasing her suction pressure, sucking my dick harder n harder, n can hear she breath heavily. Then she put on CD quickly and placed my dick into her, start ride on my body, her riding was good n she kept increasing her pumping speed and go faster, moaning also became louder until I felt high and moving my dick up and down while she riding. Finally, my bullets have shot out but she still kept riding until she has come and satisfied herself, and then stopped her movement.

After the session, she was doing massage for me and her skill was not bad, quite enjoying with it. After the massage and a short resting, went for a shower, then paid her with tip and left the room.

Overall, it was quite enjoy with her although 1 shot only.

My advice for all bros, please do not spend too much time on shower and massage, or else, not enough time for round 2.

Looks: 8.5
Body: 8 (height about 1.62m)
BBBJ / BJ: 7.5
FJ: 8.5
GF: 8

go30
09-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Thanks San for the Gem (Pu)

Have managed to arrange a session with her this noon. Was late due to some meetings, however San is accomodating enough to delay my session for 30mins. Thanks.

I am not good in FR, so wanna make short & sweet.

Look : 6.5~7 (I like gal next door, so she is my type)
Figure : 8.0 (Shapy)
Boob : 6.0 (Silicon...only disappt)
BBBJ : 8.5 Good suction and slow...always return with Slutty look...Hmmm, i like!
FJ : 8.0Ride hard and know how to adjust good position for FULL thrust n enjoy!!!
RTF : Unlikely, as she will be back 15th...and i will be outstation :(

Bro San, Do treat her well....Rare GEM...no more Farang for her la...she suffer aftershock..haha....

cumhybrid
09-12-2005, 08:18 PM
hummmm so u r the 1 make me wait n wait hor............ should ask for kopi liao......here my fr

1st impression was WOW look Jap Doll leh w/o any make up i gave her LOOK-7/10 liao....tat IMO so 1 man meat another man donno.......
2nd she will wash u clean clean n gave her BOOB-6/10 coz implanted
3rd on bed she very horny and very attentive so BBBJ-8/10 can cim but didnt wan to waste my bullet.
4th FJ-6/10 cum too fast liao coz bbbbj tooo good (1shot oni been enjoying her gf feeling)
5th Fig-7/10
6th GF feeling-9/10

O/All--8/10 more like making love w gf than pro....nice feeling

RTF- c how $$$ wan to try others

Tis is my 1st post so paisai quite massy n lots of broken english.....

korb
09-12-2005, 08:38 PM
First, thank you for Bro San's regards his good customer services n consideration after my last visit.

Have a session with Mei yesterday and here is my FR (apologized for late FR):

i thought san say may go back already in his group message? may go back yesterday or today?

Chinki
10-12-2005, 09:02 AM
As yet again, thanks bro San for intro-ing Pu to me.

Had my session with her yesterday evening and it was a good enough sexperience. Then again, maybe I caught her @ the wrong timing as she was tired and I suppose excited about her outting for that night (they're all human after all).

Anyways, to cut to the chase, went up, sat down and TCSS while she was sms-ing arangements for the night (which was nice to me cause it felt more like a friendly environment than just a commercial bonking affair). Went in to shower and came back out, proceeded to bed. She was dressed in some lacy (but tacky) nightie...her BBBJ was sweet tho short (kept asking if I was ready to bonk) so after a awhile, she capped and rode me like mad...then I took her missionary (she likes to be kissed and caressed on the left side of her neck while in missionary>as by HER request...KINKY!) and we finished that way, then we cuddled tightly before I pulled out of her. She did say she was tired and requested that we only do one shot which I oblidged. After all, I didn't wana tire her for her nite out plus service wise, she's quite service oriented and that one shot was good (satisfying enough tho not the best I've had) but all in all I'd rate this sexperience 8.5/10 (still preferred Mei).

Since I wanted to let her rest, I decided to dress up and go.

*Note*
This girl is quite cheeky for those bros who like subtle kinky and playful ones.

But as always, as I've said, service-wise, bro San's girls are always good QC..
...Cheers bro!

san68
10-12-2005, 01:47 PM

Just to clarify....hahah....Mei has already gone back....PUs still around till next Wed so grab your chance before she leaves....

Approvals Been made and Pictures have been sent....

Cheers

san68
12-12-2005, 12:40 PM
Hi Bros

Just to clarify....hahah....Mei has already gone back....PUs will only be here until Tue morning so grab your chance before she leaves....Great new as well,since she will be leaving soon.The promo of 99/2/90 will be extand to tomorrow as well!That is to 'reward' the bros who had been supporting me!:D

Plz sms me asap @ 81176005......:p

Cheers

trek2
12-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Hi Bros
Plz sms me asap @ 81176......:p

Wow bro, you daring sia, display full contact over here. :eek:
Better be careful man....

trek2
12-12-2005, 06:10 PM
GF: 8

Hi bro, nice seeing you here dude,
Glad you have enjoyed yet another mission.:D

See you around ;)

san68
12-12-2005, 09:26 PM

Apologise for the little foul up Bros.... the NUMBER LISTED is NOT in use any longer....members will be informed of the new number

Cheers :D

newboy1982
12-12-2005, 10:08 PM
1st of all, thanks Bro San for the intro on this gem Pu.. Well, guess it's abit of pointless for this FR since she's leavin tomolo.. (Wah bro san SAT still charge me 130, now 99 again? Sianz ah hehe... ) Pardon for lousy fr hor as I'm not very gd at it..

It's actually my 1st time tryin Bro San's gal.. Btw, thanks for lettin me in her room early & not chasin me out when time out as I won't njoy myself liao hehe.. Knock on door twice b4 she open the door.. Have to say she's quite pretty but don't noe to say she's SYT or MILF.. Looks old for 23 as she told me but too young for MILF leh hehe.. I was her 1st customer of the day as she told me lah.. She said juz woke up only & very tired.. Sat on bed without any touchin or action while waitin for the tub to be filled.. She really looked very tired & very quiet.. I was thinkin "die liao, don't think will njoy this time" With tub filled, she procceded helpin me stripped, quite gd serivce gotta say.. Then went in tub & she procceeded SOP bath lor.. It's only when she stepped into bathroom then she took off her clothes lor.. Wah lau gotta say she got a fantastic figure man though I noe from this thread her boobs r fake lah.. She really got a beautiful curve shaped body.. With my limited sexperience, gotta say she has one of the best figure I've seen lor.. Gotta say she spent quite some time in the tub cleanin me very throughly.. Inside bath tub already give me disappointment as she ask can only one shot for me as she very tired, say giv me massage instead in return.. I was disappointed but didn't reject her lor..

After came out of bathrm dryin up, I juz lie on bed wait for her to action lor.. Pretty short SOP cathbath, nothin to shout abt lah.. Bloody hell abit disappointed by her givin BJ with CD though.. She told me my didi layer very thin very easy will pain & scatch it if BBBJ.. Well, mayb she's correct but still disappointed lah as Bro San did mention CIM.. I asked her can CIM or not but she actually reject sia.. Had a wonderful 1st CIM expereince with another FL & now, without it is nothin special liao haha.. She's does make up for her wonderful, seductive moanin though.. Juz a short bj she went on top of me liao then I did missionary lor.. Very fast over liao, nothin special man.. Then procceeded to wash up & then came back to bed for massage as promise lor.. I'm a person who don't njoy massages lah so ask if she wanna rest, take a nap lor.. She insisted on givin massage lor.. Not much strength but still ok lah.. Her massage quite long lor b4 she lie down beside me to rest.. Thin she did fell asleep lah.. Didn't want to wake her up lor.. Was very disappointed at this pt as I was thinkin, shit this kind of service, better go Geylang hav a quick fuck for only 40bucks lor.. No need to spend such money ah..

Then came the wonderful part.. She woke up after awhile, I was thinkin, don't care liao, juz touch her lah since already paid money already.. Besides, her fantastic figure really made me wan more man.. Frankly, I've never initiated on gals my whole life as I gotta admit I'm useless, a loser.. Everythin oso don't dare.. I'll juz let the gals do wat they wan without complain.. I won't dare anyhow touch them as I'm afraid they won't like it.. Sounds stupid but that's me haha.. This was really the first time I hack care juz touch her liao.. Juz lower my hand and started playin her nipples lor.. She then juz said she very tired don't wanna move juz let me touch her.. She automatically lift up her clothe & ask me suck her nipple lor which of coz I obliged lah hehe.. Shocker sia! After awhile she actually mastubated herself! Never seen such horny gal b4.. Pardon me for bein naive but this sure made me high! Actually guided my finger & let me finger her lor.. I suck in satifyin women lah & she juz lead me where to touch her while she njoy it.. This is sure a 1st for me.. Seein a horny gal njoyin herself.. With her lead, of coz she got very wet lor.. Till the end, mayb I not fast enough with my finger, she juz ask me keep lickin her nipple while she finger herself faster & faster.. Lookin at her totally njoyin her make me damn high man.. Her face, she fingerin herself, njoyin every moment of it till she came lor.. Wah lau, solid man the view.. Now think of it oso make me super horny ah.. She caught her breath for awhile b4 thankin me, makin her shoick then took CD out & let me have my 2nd shot! Haha! Quite sop lah, finished her in doggie in the end.. She bein tired made everythin very quiet, sop & bored gotta say but the view of her masturbatin sure is a treat! Will never forget it man.. Lucky there were no customer I think after tat as I think we spent abt 1hr 45min to 2 hr lor.. Imagine she took her time in bath, gave me massage & nap for awhile lor.. Really gotta thanks Bro San for not chasin me out or I won't njoy tat masturbatin view haha! Ok lah shld stop my long composition liao.. My apologies for makin bros here bored with my FR.

Name: PU (right?)
Face: 7.5 Bro San's pic don't really do justice I feel.. She looks alot better in person! IMHO ah.. :)
Body: gotta give 8.5 man, solid!
Boobs: 7 knowin it's fake lah.. Actually 1st time touchin a pair of fake boobs.. Not that bad actually juz tat it's harder than real one lah hehe.. I wouldn't mind touchin another fake one lor hehe..
FJ:6.5 pretty sop, nothin to shout abt. But she quite wet lah.. Mayb I lucky 1st customer of the day & mayb she quite horny coz haven't had sex for the day mah haha!
BJ: 4 don't say liao with CD somemore, less than 2 min I think, sianz
Attitude: 7 gotta say she try to be friendly though can sense she very tired lor.. Gotta giv her credit for tryin..

kuching
13-12-2005, 05:49 PM
made an appt with Bro san ........its also my fst time round checking out bro san stock ......anyway been told Pu leaving on Teusday morning dec the 13 so had to rush n get a slot in so had to do it yesterday nite t

anyway ......appt made n was there sharp on the dot , knocked the door n in i go ...saw this petite gal with a nice figured breasted long hair charboh standing in fornt of me wearin her short black(dark) silky nighty...... tcss a bit and tellin me very tired ....bro san must be having gud business hahaha

For ur info she knows that we are posting the Fr on internet but then as i am writing this she is oredi on the way back

So took me to the nath room had a real good scrub (Very Hygenic ) from my toes write to my head ..had a hair wash as well
gave me a real sexy rub using her two melons ..had some gud frenching aswell continue to finger her ...too bad the bath tub a bit small ..with restristed movement .

after that she turned ard n using her big n nice rd ass to rub n clean my didi .........n i straight away sant to the tune of mari kita ,,,,beh tahan liao asked for bbbj n she abliged but a bit soapy leh .....knn boh pian quickly wash up n straight away put it in ........bbbj lah wah nice fellin a bit of deep throat too kakaka (anyway her hand was squeezin my ass too n playin with my ass...crack hahaha ) n all this happenin while we were still in the bath tub ......hmmmm beh tahan but lucky thing manage to lunnnn lunnnn lunnn

back to the bed we were like GBR huggiin n giving kisses (frenchin) n having that GFE feel so good and she suddenlly went down on me ant took my didi in her mouth while my hand were busy (we were doin 69 lah ) fingerin and all but sori lah i no eat pussy . Till then its like no tommorrow beh tahan turn her over she capped me on n rode me ...Hi Har Hi Har ..after a while beh tahan its my turn , lifted her n did missinery with my right hand squeezing her breast n my left hand still squeezing her hand ....
wah so difficult to balance .She moaned and sayin dont stop ...lets goo HI HIR ......aiyaoo frenching her as well and feeling her breast agst my chest ..si beh song

Not to long later my volcano erupted ...kaboom and she was still huggin n we were still frenchin. nice fellin aiyoo alot of salive leh
She told me dont take it out yet ....give her a few my stroke but my didd Koon Liao kakaka .....well the BGR feel so nice we wrere huggiin n tcss agn .......and she gave me a massage ....and i tired so i sleep lah ......si beh heng she woke me up and say time up aiyoo
make sure value for money ( I a bit cheap skate lah ...contarct says 99/2/90 ) ...so ask for 1 more round and she obliged for a quick HJ lah
i also tired oredi so ok lah she started to play my didid agn and we started frenching agn and not long Marikita loh and HJ and not long volcano agn ...hahahhaa

Cheerio to bro san

anyway all bbro oredi knew her stas ill just do a quick one here

face . 5/10 The picture looks better leh
Melon . . b cupper not really original
height . petite lah
hj .... 5 lah no time oredi hv to rush
bbbj....8
fj ..... 7
ar... no try
cim ..... no try
massage ....... 6 lah
rtf ......will try other first
damage .......100 plus 10 tip = 110

overall very accomadating and give you the real BGR feel

hope you like my FR..and posting ...pls up my point tks

kine
13-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Hello brudders (like dudes and dudettes lar, no complaining :P). Just recently stumbled upon this website, now I can't wait to go back to SG man! haha..anyway bro san, can send pics to me as well? [email protected]. I hope the gers will still be available during Chinese New Year hor.

kine
13-12-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi brudders. Just recently stumbled upon this thread and now I can't wait to go back to SG man! Fortunately my didi is not desperate yet. Anywayz bro san, can send me the pics as well? Can't seem to see them in the group. Dunno why. Hopefully they are available around Chinese New Year hor. My email: [email protected]