PDA

View Full Version : info on svc apts needed

Konkek Johnson
05-12-2005, 02:28 PM
yo bros in KL!

need ur help up in here. me and my fuck buddy will be travelling into KL during the new year period with some honies. where will be the best accomodation for a service apt be. hopefully near KLCC...need some entertainment besides sex also lah.

ur brilliant advices needed.

P.S kinda tight on budget. honies are from Argentina. quite ex. lol.:p

KLKOOL
05-12-2005, 03:32 PM
yo bros in KL!

need ur help up in here. me and my fuck buddy will be travelling into KL during the new year period with some honies. where will be the best accomodation for a service apt be. hopefully near KLCC...need some entertainment besides sex also lah.

ur brilliant advices needed.

P.S kinda tight on budget. honies are from Argentina. quite ex. lol.:p

bro, let me know when and what your budget is. Will try and help you source, my corporate uses Ascott and Pacific Regency, very strategic location...

CibLover
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Bro,

Firstly, would welcome your stay in M'sia.
Anyway, further information will be required regarding to your stay. most importantly would be the budget per night.

Corrus Hotel should be a good place to stay. Near to KLCC and rate is still aroun RM 180 per night. Concorde Hotel is around RM148++ per night. Bukit Bintang area is a very good location for a city holiday. Near to most shopping complexes and restaurants.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
05-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Bro,

Firstly, would welcome your stay in M'sia.
Anyway, further information will be required regarding to your stay. most importantly would be the budget per night.

Corrus Hotel should be a good place to stay. Near to KLCC and rate is still aroun RM 180 per night. Concorde Hotel is around RM148++ per night. Bukit Bintang area is a very good location for a city holiday. Near to most shopping complexes and restaurants.

Cheers.

Bro, service apt leh..... if hotel, then easy lorrr...kekeke, weekend no action, ur sperm also reach brain ah :p

gatorabc
05-12-2005, 05:13 PM
take a look at marimari.com.

they have this crown regency service apartments. very nice. will be staying there at end of year when i am there.

need to find out good places to chiong though.

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 01:26 AM
Yeah, u can pretty much find what u want on marimari..... maybe you wanna confirm rates by calling direct to see if there is a better deal...

Konkek Johnson
06-12-2005, 09:36 AM
thanks all bros for ur replies. i am pleasantly surpised by your hospitality and warmth.

bro KLKool.... budget is RM1100 and 3 nights accomodation. 31st Dec to 2nd Jan. at least 2 bedrooms...

once again to all bros who replied...thanks....and respect!

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 11:32 AM
thanks all bros for ur replies. i am pleasantly surpised by your hospitality and warmth.

bro KLKool.... budget is RM1100 and 3 nights accomodation. 31st Dec to 2nd Jan. at least 2 bedrooms...

once again to all bros who replied...thanks....and respect!

hahaha bro... Malaysian Hospitality mah... if you need tips on where to cheong... pls PM us. RM 1100 on peak period may be tough..., u may wanna look at 2 separate bedrooms rather than an apartment, then you can golower to say 3 - 4 star hotel, say about RM 150 per night X 2 rooms = RM 300 X 3 nights = 900. Just a suggestion...

Konkek Johnson
06-12-2005, 11:37 AM
hahaha bro... Malaysian Hospitality mah... if you need tips on where to cheong... pls PM us. RM 1100 on peak period may be tough..., u may wanna look at 2 separate bedrooms rather than an apartment, then you can golower to say 3 - 4 star hotel, say about RM 150 per night X 2 rooms = RM 300 X 3 nights = 900. Just a suggestion...

which hotel u would recommend

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 11:55 AM
which hotel u would recommend

Around the area, u can choose

Nova
Agora
KL Plaza SuiTES
Radius International

All around bukit bintang area

CibLover
06-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Ooopss...sorry, bro..

Didn't notice that he requested serviced apartment...pai seh.

Anyway, since now you're asking abt hotels, area around KLCC. The two hotels that I've suggested are alright. Corrus (formerly Ming Court) and Concorde Hotel. Nearby KLCC and drinking spots.

Bukit Bintang area, for that prices (RM150 per room) you may wanna try Allson, Melia, Capitol, The Royale, etc.

For further info, you may click on : http://www.cuticuti.com.my/
Click on the hotel icon on the left.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 12:06 PM
Ooopss...sorry, bro..

Didn't notice that he requested serviced apartment...pai seh.

Anyway, since now you're asking abt hotels, area around KLCC. The two hotels that I've suggested are alright. Corrus (formerly Ming Court) and Concorde Hotel. Nearby KLCC and drinking spots.

Bukit Bintang area, for that prices (RM150 per room) you may wanna try Allson, Melia, Capitol, The Royale, etc.

For further info, you may click on : http://www.cuticuti.com.my/
Click on the hotel icon on the left.

Cheers.

Bro, he coming peak period, dun think the hotels that you quote can unless u got corporate rate.... Anybody out there with corporate rate can help the gent book, he can pay upon check-in

shiok1968
06-12-2005, 12:13 PM
Bro, he coming peak period, dun think the hotels that you quote can unless u got corporate rate.... Anybody out there with corporate rate can help the gent book, he can pay upon check-inPersonal private apartment can or not?:p However no room service and must make your own bed.:D

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 12:26 PM
Personal private apartment can or not?:p However no room service and must make your own bed.

Yeah, and make ur bed too... and clean ur sperm... oh... house rules... no shooting the cicak :p

shiok1968
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Yeah, and make ur bed too... and clean ur sperm... oh... house rules... no shooting the cicak :pCorrect. As for the cicak, just ignore him bcos he just likes to watch.:p

Konkek Johnson
06-12-2005, 03:19 PM
nanti cicak nak konkek??? mati la gua

Konkek Johnson
06-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Personal private apartment can or not?:p

personal apt???.....i can see where u r going with this...:p

shiok1968
06-12-2005, 03:25 PM
nanti cicak nak konkek??? mati la guaHee... hee... dun worry lah. He haven learn how to? As long as you dun teach him.:D

shiok1968
06-12-2005, 03:26 PM
personal apt???.....i can see where u r going with this...:pOops, kenna perca lobang.:p

KatoeyLover69
06-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Try the SUCASA SERVICE APARTMENTS at Jalan Ampang, KL

There are a tyotal of 180 units with dining and cooking facilities.

They provide FREE scheduled shuttle trips to KLCC and Bintang Walk.

Charges : 1 bed-room apartment ( 689 sq ft ) : RM 198.00 nett per night

2 bed-rooms apartment ( 950 sq ft ) : RM 308.00 nett per night

Free breakfast is also provided.

E-mail : [email protected]

Web-site : http://www.sucasa.com.my

KatoeyLover69
06-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Try the SUCASA SERVICE APARTMENTS at Jalan Ampang, KL

There are a total of 180 units with dining and cooking facilities.

Charges : 1 bed-room apartment ( 689 sq ft ) : RM 198.00 nett per night

2 bed-rooms apartment ( 950 sq ft ) : RM 308.00 nett per night

Free breakfast is also provided.

E-mail : [email protected]

Web-site : http://www.sucasa.com.my

Oops......... forgot to mention that the tel. no. is 03-4251 3833

Bro Konkek Johnson,

2 bed-rooms apartment for 3 nights is RM 308.00 X 3 = RM 924.00

Since your budget is RM 1,100.00 this should be enough.

I suggest that you call / email them and book the rooms TODAY as the end of December '05 is PEAK SEASON for them.

KLKOOL
06-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Bro KTL, his challenge is not the rates... its the date of his stay... 31st Dec to 3rd Jan... peak period, so got surcharge

KatoeyLover69
06-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Brp Konkek Johnson,

Forgot to mention that the Russian Embassy and the China Embassy is located opposite and diagonally opposite the Sucasa Aervice Apartments.

In case you feel bored and want to sample Russian or PRC babes just walk to the respective Embassies and make some enquiries there :D

KatoeyLover69
06-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Bro KTL, his challenge is not the rates... its the date of his stay... 31st Dec to 3rd Jan... peak period, so got surcharge

Well, Bro Konkek Johnson is now left with 2 choices :-

1. Increase your budget to RM 1,500.00 to RM 2,000.00

2. Maintain the budget of RM 1,100.00 and stay in 3 or 4-stars hotels....... forget about service apartments.

Remember : " If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys "

and : " Good things are not cheap
Cheap things are not good "

The ball is at your feet..................

Konkek Johnson
08-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Brp Konkek Johnson,
Forgot to mention that the Russian Embassy and the China Embassy is located opposite and diagonally opposite the Sucasa Aervice Apartments.
In case you feel bored and want to sample Russian or PRC babes just walk to the respective Embassies and make some enquiries there :D

alamak....ppl nak enjoy ...ni anak mau gua negotiate Sino-Russian summit. nanti masok red jail...

Konkek Johnson
08-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Remember : " If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys "

bro..i pay peanuts...but i got argentinian holies lei...:D

but really ah...ur info very useful. thanks alot. much appreciated. as to all the bros who replied also. maybe we can meet up in KL....

KatoeyLover69
08-12-2005, 07:59 PM
alamak....ppl nak enjoy ...ni anak mau gua negotiate Sino-Russian summit. nanti masok red jail...

I don't think you will masok the Red Jail but might end up in the 5-stars Bukit Aman Spa & Fitness Centre where you will be forced to do ear-squats :D

TD0620G
09-12-2005, 02:39 AM
Oops, kenna perca lobang.:p

heheh u think so easy to take secret blue film videos meh?

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 02:45 AM
bro..i pay peanuts...but i got argentinian holies lei...:D

but really ah...ur info very useful. thanks alot. much appreciated. as to all the bros who replied also. maybe we can meet up in KL....

Haha, bro, lucky u with the Argentinian...... becareful of bro TD though... he got some obsession about Latin American gers....

Please give us a buzz when u r in KL and we can catch up for a drink. cheers dude

TD0620G
09-12-2005, 02:48 AM
KNN I like exotic girls but never go after other bro's girls coz have to clean spearm ... must have honour among cheongsters right!

Konkek Johnson
09-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Please give us a buzz when u r in KL and we can catch up for a drink. cheers dude

sure thing bro...

sad update....south american holies not coming liaoz...they got modelling assignments liao...knn..guess i will be travelling up with my dudes to look for malaysian holies then....will need recommendation liaoz...lol

KLKOOL
09-12-2005, 02:41 PM
sure thing bro...

sad update....south american holies not coming liaoz...they got modelling assignments liao...knn..guess i will be travelling up with my dudes to look for malaysian holies then....will need recommendation liaoz...lol

haha, no worries, KL bros always willing to lend a helping didi :rolleyes:

boinker
09-12-2005, 03:54 PM
KNN I like exotic girls but never go after other bro's girls coz have to clean spearm ... must have honour among cheongsters right!

kns like that meh? me always kena cleam sperm one wor!!:eek:

CibLover
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Hahaha...

Bro boinker,

That's because of your long lasting power!! No one wants to clean your sperm cause you took so long. Therefore, everyone wants to be in front of you.....:p

If not, have to wait for more than 80 minutes. Your power is well-known now.....:D

BLUESMAN
09-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Hahaha...

Bro boinker,

That's because of your long lasting power!! No one wants to clean your sperm cause you took so long. Therefore, everyone wants to be in front of you.....:p

If not, have to wait for more than 80 minutes. Your power is well-known now.....:D

HAHAHAHAHA....he where got take 80 minutes.....already pichar lobang TC inside room give bros think he new super bonker.

boinker
09-12-2005, 11:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHA....he where got take 80 minutes.....already pichar lobang TC inside room give bros think he new super bonker.

Oiii dont pecah lubang lah.. me later want to sell the tai kor tai tai juice for bro who need prolong. :D

BLUESMAN
10-12-2005, 12:31 AM
Oiii dont pecah lubang lah.. me later want to sell the tai kor tai tai juice for bro who need prolong. :D

You got franchise already har bro. If you guarantee it can work...put me on your mailing list ok.

Konkek Johnson
12-12-2005, 02:03 AM
so...hows the FL scene like in KL... i just screwed an Indon cewek here in sg....she dam friendly... cant wait to test some Malaysian cuisine soon

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 02:14 AM
so...hows the FL scene like in KL... i just screwed an Indon cewek here in sg....she dam friendly... cant wait to test some Malaysian cuisine soon

FL scene ah... dun dream lah... the scene in KL is more HC / OKT's.... not like SG leh