PDA

View Full Version : KK's Local Chinese FL, Karen. Explosive & Dolby Digital Bonk by me

sincity2005
07-12-2005, 10:43 PM
After trying Bro KK's Kathy last week and today's Karen. Its time to do Bro KK a favor & write this sensational FR with no exaggeration on Karen. She's really awesome. She's my type of gal as when I go clubbing, i go for model figure, tall, pretty sexy gals whom some eventually became my 1-nite stands....im lucky somehow.....but tats another story. REad on....

Note: Before reading further, take note that my FR on Karen, you may or may NOT experience the same level of bonk & service by her.

today, call Bro KK, ask him abt Karen, whether is she pretty & hows her service. Told Bro KK that Kathy wasnt my cup of tea so im abut hesitant about booking Karen....but Bro KK gave me his stamp of approval & say highly recommended. Also told me i will be her 2nd customer as she jus started FL-ing.

So i confirm with Bro KK. Little did i realise that it was gonna be 1 of my best bonks.

Check in room, do the usual sms to inform Bro KK. Then sit back wait. My heart beating faster & faster...as i look at my watch.

Suddenly, hear footsteps sound....getting louder & nearer....oddly, the footsteps stop for awhile, before continue getting louder & nearer.

*ding Dong*

Open the door....in came Karen. Tall, fair & pretty with a pair of sexy, slightly sleepy eyes. Can tell she widen her eyes when she saw me & giv me a cheeky smile. We intro each other and i ask her if im 1 of the better looking guy she seen, she giggle & said im just her 2nd customer only, so of course lah....then she said "yup".

Next, shower....as i showered earlier while waiting for her....so she shower alone....While she's showering, i cant wait to make love to her and make her come clouds 9.

Out step Karen in a towel....beautiful and smooth fair skin. She help me out of my attire & 2 naked bodies hugging tight & we began frenching deeply....Wow....The next thing...she kneel and do a BBBJ on me. Heavenly....she's pretty good....and all the while, im stroking her hair and sayang her. Best thing was she later had my nuts sucking in her mouth, i let out a moan....

Pull her up and french kiss her madly. Next, both of us on the bed....im fondling & kissing her neck...slowly moving to her B- cup breasts. Beautiful sexy nips and i lost count how many times i suck & kiss them. Can hear her moaning louder & louder.

Wasting no time...heading south, saw her sweet musky pussy, the lips start to swell alittle, i stick out my trembling tongue to make 1st contact on her clitoris and hear the moan i long to hear from her. Immediately, french-lick her pussy for i think 10-15min....till she told me she came twice. She pull me up and told me im damn good down there. I blush and tease her "dont u bluff me ah", she then let out an innocent protest and said she's honest when she told me tat, and i love that expression, so lovely, pretty & innocent.

i smile and said i know that, i have heard similar compliments from other gals. hehe....Next, cap it up and proceed to do missionary on her. Also ask her wats her fav position, she told me, but im not going to tell u all. Let u all find out yourself.

As i proceed to insert my love tool into her pussy, wow...such a beautiful sight....wet, plump pussy lips, so inviting....cant wait....As i insert it slowly, can feel her warmth spreading onto my love tool. Both of us let out a moan.....i start to pump her from slowly, getting faster & faster.....Now tats when her moan starts to get really loud which i like. i think next door pple r gonna be so envious of wats we are doing.

i pump non-stop with varying speed & rhythm for more than 10-12minutes, to her surprise & delight...and she said "u really have good stamina".....i ask her how many times she came, she told me many times.....All the while, i keep pumpinh harder & faster....She's totally out of breathe....at my rhythm mercy, until i need to stop to take a break, with a strong thrust before stopping, could feel her legs jerking uncontrollably as she get another high...

Told her i hav not cum yet, she abit shock...hehe....We chatted for awhile, before we french-kissing again and my love tool harden, ready for more action. Cap it up, and insert into her again in missionary again. She loves my control....this time could feel my balls gonna release the load....i quickly pump faster, she moaning very loudly......after another 5-10minutes, one final thrust, my love tool throbbed 5 times shooting hot cum into the cap....The best thing was after the 5th throb, could see her legs vibrate uncontrollably....she got another high again....

We hug each other like bf & gf....then went for shower...chatted awhile and sorry bros...i cant reveal the contents of our chat as its quite personal for her. Can see she's really nice & enjoy my company and she knows i treated her very nicely too. She commented on my stamina and also said i look eurasian, which reminds me of wat Kathy told me last week, saying i look like Japanese Chinese with a hint of Eurasian, say i look abit like Jin Cheng Wu. I was flattered,and i told her she's nice too.

Name : Karen
WT : around 50-52 kg
Ht : 1.74m
Figure : 32B 24 35
Looks : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Service : 9/10 (friendly and accomodating)
GF : yes

Damage : 150(1 shot)/ 1hr

RTF : Yes because from my observation, she does gives me special treatment. So your service might varies from mine

Do up my points if u like my FR, ok.....Thanks Bro. :D

superman169
08-12-2005, 01:42 PM
bro,

wa lao, buay tahan liao... mus diy alady...
Bro KK, wen got slot pls let me noe.
like that, must try ask bro KK to arrange tarma together with the other FL Nabelle.

kingbaccarat
08-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Called Kk to book for Karen yesterday.

When she entered the room , i was very pleased! she looks much better than the photo, as pretty as she was... both of us was quite shy to start off with! Knowing that she have not done this before. However, i started getting horny, and i feel so close to her.

Went together for shower, she was so careful to make sure the water was just right. After finishing, she will dry clean me.

On the bed, started off with a BBBJ. Slowly, slowly...catbath, and some light kissing. Her suction was good even though lack of experience. She did try hard to please me. Very shiok. Then we change to 69 position and enjoy it for 15 mins before changing to missionary position.

I would press and lick the nipples like never before and she would give the kind of moan that will make you want to f...k her harder. Finally, i came.

It was a wonderful experience!! Karen is a sweet nice girl. Please treat her with care. A temporary GF for 1 hr. :D

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet looking)
Figure: B cup
GF Feeling: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8./10 (great)
Damage : 150/60/1 shot

sincity2005
09-12-2005, 01:16 AM
bro,

wa lao, buay tahan liao... mus diy alady...
Bro KK, wen got slot pls let me noe.
like that, must try ask bro KK to arrange tarma together with the other FL Nabelle.

Just log in to find my PM full. I will reply all PMs, just do me a favour, if u like my FR, do upz my point. Thanks.

All PMs replied. Bros check yur PMs. :D

Hey, kingbaccarat....Glad u enjoy Karen too.

Hanxinco88
09-12-2005, 04:38 AM
After trying Bro KK's Kathy last week and today's Karen. Its time to do Bro KK a favor & write this sensational FR with no exaggeration on Karen. She's really awesome. She's my type of gal as when I go clubbing, i go for model figure, tall, pretty sexy gals whom some eventually became my 1-nite stands....im lucky somehow.....but tats another story. REad on....

Bro, What's her age????

Cheers

sincity2005
09-12-2005, 07:06 AM
Bro, What's her age????

Cheers

Replied your PM already. I have PM all Bros with posting more than 0(zero) and reputation more than 5.

Thanks to those bros who UP my reputation points. Rem to up my points again after the bonk, u know its very worth it and probably your service from Karen will be close to mine if she likes you. :D

WhiteShark
09-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Replied your PM already. I have PM all Bros with posting more than 0(zero) and reputation more than 5.

Thanks to those bros who UP my reputation points. Rem to up my points again after the bonk, u know its very worth it and probably your service from Karen will be close to mine if she likes you. :D

Bro Sincity,

Your pm is full. Wanna to try this Karen soon but I don't have bro KK no. nor Karen's no. Mind to share with me by pm me. Will share some contact to you. Thanks.

JOHNHEE
09-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi Bro,
Very good FR on Karen. Can PM her or KK contact pls. Im interested to try her. Thanks and cheer. :)

LimTaTa
09-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Can PM me too?

vin898
09-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Bro Sincity 2005,Just wonder is this Karen the same person which working in Dragon HC? becos for what u have mention about the serive provided fix actually like her. :confused:

antanas2004
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
i like to try karen, pls email me at [email protected], thanks.

sincity2005
10-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Bro Sincity,

Your pm is full. Wanna to try this Karen soon but I don't have bro KK no. nor Karen's no. Mind to share with me by pm me. Will share some contact to you. Thanks.

Clear my PM this morning & quickly replied to all Bro with reputation points more than 5 & posts more than 1.

PM you already. Quickly check yur PM :D

sincity2005
10-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Bro Sincity 2005,Just wonder is this Karen the same person which working in Dragon HC? becos for what u have mention about the serive provided fix actually like her. :confused:

She's not working in Dragon HC, i know where & what she work as, but not in HC line. Sorry, i cant reveal where & what she's working as.

Unless if she previously work in Dragon HC, then i dont know already. Funny thing is although she's new into FL from what she told me & also Bro KK say she's new too, she's seem quite seductive & experienced when doing BBBJ on me with me standing & she's on her knees wrapping her sexy lips around my harden love tool.

I look at the side mirror when she BBBJ me...the view is FANTASTIC, i feel like me & Karen are the movie lead actor & actress and if there are audiences, they are gonna be so ENVY from seeing & hearing us moaning.

samster2324
10-12-2005, 09:27 PM
cheers,and thank for promoting the gals for kk n for the honest fr n compliments,lastly my prc is giving special rate for tis wkend:cool:

hotbody2005
11-12-2005, 12:51 AM
She's not working in Dragon HC, i know where & what she work as, but not in HC line. Sorry, i cant reveal where & what she's working as.

Unless if she previously work in Dragon HC, then i dont know already. Funny thing is although she's new into FL from what she told me & also Bro KK say she's new too, she's seem quite seductive & experienced when doing BBBJ on me with me standing & she's on her knees wrapping her sexy lips around my harden love tool.

I look at the side mirror when she BBBJ me...the view is FANTASTIC, i feel like me & Karen are the movie lead actor & actress and if there are audiences, they are gonna be so ENVY from seeing & hearing us moaning.

Bro, your rep negative, how to believe what you report? I saw her pic without her eyes. So so only leh. Nothing to shout about. Maybe never see her eyes so not complete assessment. But your FR like exaggerated like that. Hard to believe an average point of 8.5 LOCAL cost only $150. Please relax with your FRs can?

sincity2005
11-12-2005, 01:32 AM
To those who ZAP me, pls be a man & leave down yur user-name. Im here posting my FR to share with you Bros & those bros who got my PM has arranged for Karen & will be posting their FRs soon.

We are all here to share good lobangs, if you want to ZAP, why hide & ZAP people anonymously.

Hey, HotBody2005...if u dont believe, its up to you. Bro KK already said she's new and only doing this for a short period. So damage of $150 is not impossible for a good FL.

JOHNHEE
11-12-2005, 02:50 PM
Clear my PM this morning & quickly replied to all Bro with reputation points more than 5 & posts more than 1.

PM you already. Quickly check yur PM :D

Bro,
Have met your criteria, but yet to receive your PM. so am I qualified ? Thanks.:)

sincity2005
11-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Bro,
Have met your criteria, but yet to receive your PM. so am I qualified ? Thanks.:)

PM u already. :D Njoy & awaits more FR from all the qualified bros!

TD.king
12-12-2005, 01:20 AM
:) hi, i am new here. can anyone tell me how to get contacts for karen

sam30sg
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
hi just pm u

Sinfulman
14-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Dear Samster,

Thanks to Bro KK recommendation, got a slot for Karen...

When I arrived at the rm. she had already taken her bath... but she still help me to bath.... That was sweet of her...

Had a nice love making session with her afterwhich TCSS with her for 15mins and we left the hotel together...

Looks : 7/10
Boobs : A to B Cup ( not for big boobs lover)
attitude : 9/10 (very sweet with good service)
BBBJ : 7/10
Fj :8/10 Solid sound effect....
Damage : 150/90/1 shot

samster2324
14-12-2005, 05:53 PM
HI BRO,

THE HEAD CHEF IS PREPARING A NEW DISHES,START FROM TOMORROW ALICE 12-5PM LAST SERVING.$180 EXCL ROOM.LOOK IS 8/10.IF THE LOOK IS NT UP TO YR STANDARD U CAN REJECT.MIX CHINESE N MALAY..

PLS SEE TO BELIEVE.:cool:

CHEERS

samster2324
14-12-2005, 05:54 PM
PLS BOOK EARLY

CHEERS BRO:p

PLS WILL NT BE AVAIL DUE TO THE PROMISE I ASSURE HER

nihonjin
15-12-2005, 12:04 AM
First I must applaud KK for his superb service. I sms him asking him to arrange a sexxion with Karen quite last min & he did all he can to help me hook up the appt. Below is my FR on Karen.

Karen came dressed simpy yet stylish, in a denim mini skirt & a black drop shoulder top. I liked her look & height.

I had bathed so she proceeded to do so herself. We then proceeded to bed.
In bed, she started off with BBBJ, which was quite good for me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was sufficient foreplay & frenching & fingering which i personally like. Did her in the usual 3 positions, she on top then i on top & finished in doggie. Shiok sia! All the while really dolby surround sound leh.

Ratings: (for me)
Looks - 7.5
Body - 7.5 (Boobs B cup)
BBBJ - 8
FJ - 8
Overall, i had a great time. :D

mikaboshi
15-12-2005, 05:22 AM

Hey bro,

Would be most grateful if you can kindly share karen's contact with me. Thanks a bunch.

samster2324
15-12-2005, 06:29 AM
Hi bro,

My dear karen hv ask for increase from thurs onwards to $180

THOSE BRO WHO DONT TRUST SINCITY FR BECOS OF HIS MINUS PTS,HE IS NEITHER KK RUNNER OR BUBBY,HE IS JUST KK GD CUSTOMER,HE IS A GD CHEONGSTER.COS BECOS OF SOME BRO SAY $150 IS TO CHEAP FOR A GD SERVICE.FROM TODAY ONWARDS.KAREN CHARGE WILL BE $180.IF THE SERVICE IS NO GD U CAN FRAME MI OR DONT SUPPORT KK AGAIN.HE WILL NV ALLOW BD SERVICE LOCAL TO WORK FOR HIM UNLESS THEY GT STANDARD

I THK KAREN UNTIL NW GT MORE THEN 24CUSTOMERS LESS THEN 7DAYS OF WORK ONLY,COS SOME BRO LIKE TO BE LOW PROLIFE ,THEY DONT LIKE TO POST FR.I THK THOSE BRO WHO HV SUPPORT KAREN PLS DO SINCITY JUSTICE N UP HIS PTS N SPK UP FOR HIM

KK ASK MI TO THK THOSE BRUDDERS WHO HV SUPPORT HIS LOCAL,THAI N PRC..
KK ALSO HOPE U MUST TRY PERSONALLY TO BELIEVE NT JUST C WHAT THE FR WRITTEN,ACTION IS BETTER THEN WORD.IF THE GALS SERVICE IS NT UP TO YR STANDARD,HE WILL GV U HALF PRICE FOR THE NEXT VISIT,THIS IS KK ASSURANCE TO THE BRO WHO HV TRY HIS LOCAL,ALL HIS LOCAL ONLY GT GD COMMENT,UNTIL NW NT A SINGLE COMPLAIN.IF NT KK WILL NT BE IN THE SBF UNTIL NW.

CHEERS:confused:

samster2324
15-12-2005, 06:45 AM
HI ALL,

FOR THOSE BRO WHO ARE GENTLEMAN ENOUGH,LEAVE YR NICK WHEN U ZAP MY PTS,DONT BE A SISSY.

KK ALWAYS ASK MI TO LEAVE HIS NAME WHEN HE ASK MI TO ZAP ANY BRO N WILL LEAVE HIS REASON FOR DOING SO.WE ARE HERE TO PROVIDE GD SERV GALS TO THOSE CHEONGSTER NT TO MAKE ENEMY,IF U THK KK CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NO GD ENOUGH,U CAN DONT SUPPORT HIM.
HE SINCERELY THANK THOSE BRUDDERS FOR GIVING HIM SUPPORT FROM THE TIME HE START FROM ZERO CUSTOMER UNTIL NW SO MANY CUSTOMERS
CHEERS

cuntnoisseur
15-12-2005, 12:19 PM

hi bro, pm u but mailbox full. can pm me karen contact? thanks man! :cool:

sincity2005
15-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Overall, i had a great time. :D

Glad u had a great time, just like me. KK's gals all got high standard wan :D

i hav PM all qualified bros. Those with low post counts or less than 5 reputation.

justuse
15-12-2005, 10:11 PM
Firstly, thanks to Bro KK to help to get a slot for Karen on this Monday afternoon,

After getting from KK's inform, i enter the room, and then call KK to tell my room number, after 5~10 mins, Karen arrived, do a simply talking, then we go to bath, and then she help me to bj, a very long time bj (about 20 mins, this means her attitude is very nice), then have a nice fj with her about 15 mins, and end this meeting.

Boobs : A Cup ( pity, i like big boobs)
attitude : 9.5/10 (very nice, has girl feeling)
BJ : 8/10
Fj :7/10 (the hole is very tight)
Damage : 150/60 mins

sincity2005
15-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks bro for your support. I give 2 thumbs up for KK's prompt & patience service too. Karen is quite a gem. Me waiting to recharge my Vitamin M to try other KK's gals. Will post more FR once my vitamin M recharges. :)

those who like my FR with Karen, do up my points to support me also. My minus point is due to some irresponsible bros who zap me when i offer to volunteer to go check out a hot chick to see if can pick her up as a Bro claimed he had ONS with, at a disco she frequent. sigh....its tough being a nice guy here when people dont appreciate my good intentions to share.

samster2324
16-12-2005, 12:47 AM
To all Bros,

Tomorrow Karen 2-5pm still got slot and Kathy 3-5pm also got slot.
Pick your choice and decide on the Two Wonderful Local FL with one of the best service.

sibaysong4u
16-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Rating for Karen i had on last friday 5.20 @bencoolen81 are as follow:-
SIBAYSONG
RTF : Yes yes even the price now increase to 180.

Btw KK u buay steady leh,as u email Karen photo 2me u never.Now can i have Alice photo?:D

suaveguy28
16-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Bro sincity can send the pic to me at [email protected]? i try to pm u but ur mailbox jam liao...thanks...

sibaysong4u
16-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Bro sincity can send the pic to me at [email protected]? i try to pm u but ur mailbox jam liao...thanks...You should pm samster2324.

singst2001
16-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Hi Bro sincity2005,

Would u kindly pm me kk's contact? Thanks.

Thanks bro for your support. I give 2 thumbs up for KK's prompt & patience service too. Karen is quite a gem. Me waiting to recharge my Vitamin M to try other KK's gals. Will post more FR once my vitamin M recharges. :)

those who like my FR with Karen, do up my points to support me also. My minus point is due to some irresponsible bros who zap me when i offer to volunteer to go check out a hot chick to see if can pick her up as a Bro claimed he had ONS with, at a disco she frequent. sigh....its tough being a nice guy here when people dont appreciate my good intentions to share.

sam30sg
16-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi
as promised to bro sincity to post a FR after trying Karen here it is, book her for a session thru bro kk finally got a slot after mant attempt. To cut short, reach the room sms bro kk the room number waited for 10mins or so she came, a plain lady with a beautiful smile. I should say karen is a friendly lady ready to chat with you to break the ice rare in s'porean fl. The action is more or less the same as the rest of the bros who tried her. Anyway a good fl indeed hope she would disappear soon as most local fl but of course i will be happy for her if she wants to quit for good. Here is my rating for her

Ht : 1.6+ m
Figure : 32A+ 24 35(some say B but IMO she is a A cupper)
Looks : 7/10(plain gal abit lianish)
BBBJ : 8.5/10(excellent)
RTF : SURE! :)

sincity2005
17-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Bro sincity can send the pic to me at [email protected]? i try to pm u but ur mailbox jam liao...thanks...

Clear my mailbox. Just PM u on how to get in touch with Karen. Do post a FR here & if u got any lobang, share em with us too. Just rem to PM me yur lobang next time. Thx

sincity2005
17-12-2005, 01:16 AM
Hi
as promised to bro sincity to post a FR after trying Karen here it is, book her for a session thru bro kk finally got a slot after mant attempt. To cut short, reach the room sms bro kk the room number waited for 10mins or so she came, a plain lady with a beautiful smile. I should say karen is a friendly lady ready to chat with you to break the ice rare in s'porean fl. The action is more or less the same as the rest of the bros who tried her. Anyway a good fl indeed hope she would disappear soon as most local fl but of course i will be happy for her if she wants to quit for good. Here is my rating for her

Ht : 1.6+ m
Figure : 32A+ 24 35(some say B but IMO she is a A cupper)
Looks : 7/10(plain gal abit lianish)
BBBJ : 8.5/10(excellent)
RTF : SURE! :)

Steady man..Bro. Good to see yur FR & glad u enjoy Karen. i got a cool idea, PM u already, let me know if u on or not.

Also, i wanna thank Bro KK, nihonjin & Teatree for Up-ping my points. Will post more FR soon once my vitamin M recharges....Now abit broke wif all the Xmas presents shopping for my friends & relatives. :(

samster2324
17-12-2005, 01:44 PM
hi bro,

thk bro for support sincity,he is a honest n gd buddy of mine.

pls up his pts to do him justice.

cheers:cool:

Banana Man
17-12-2005, 03:18 PM
It is always :rolleyes: when i see OKT begging for points

takashi926
21-12-2005, 01:31 PM
sorry bro for the late post coz went overseas after trying here hehe
thx sincity2005 for the contact 1st huh

went to bencoolen hotel checked in n wait for her arrival, 1st impression of her was like... mm.. how come she work as a FL where she dun look like one.

we bath together n action start, she start cathbath with me n then bbbj, is a deep stroke n long blow , feeling so shoik when abt to cum, finger her awhile n ask her to wear CD for me . hehe action start , putting in my little bro inside her the pussy is quite tight n wet..

after 3 postion , finish her in doggie hehe, then chit chat awhile n leave like a happy man for the day

Figure : 33B(agar agar) 24 35
BBBJ : 8.5/10
Service : 9/10 (very friendly and accomodating)
RTF : SURE!

samster2324
21-12-2005, 06:21 PM
DEAR BRO,

MY BABY CAN START WORK ON TOMORROW.

INTERESTED PLS PM MI

CHEERS

hiddencat2000
21-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi, bro.,

I m interested in this gal, could you share her contact and pics? My SB ID is hiddencat2000, and my email box: [email protected]. Tkx

hiddencat2000
21-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi, bro.,

I m interested in this gal, could you share her contact and pics? My SB ID is hiddencat2000, contact no: 91618803, and my email box: [email protected].

tkx,

Richard

hiddencat2000
21-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi, bro.,

I m interested in this gal, could you share her contact and pics? My SB ID is hiddencat2000, and my email box: [email protected]. Tkx

hiddencat2000
21-12-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi, bro.,

I m interested in this gal, could you share her contact and pics? My SB ID is hiddencat2000, and my email box: [email protected]. Tkx,

scramtones
21-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Hi bro, ur pm full liao. can send me details and contacts for Karen? after reading ur fr BUAY TA HAN ah.... thanks mate. :) will up ur rep points accordingly [email protected]

sincity2005
22-12-2005, 12:10 AM
sorry bro for the late post coz went overseas after trying here hehe
thx sincity2005 for the contact 1st huh

good to see yur FR. I have PM all qualified Bros here. Thx to those who have up my points, i will share my lobangs with you next time. Thank you once again for up-ing my point.

my Vitamin M recharging slowly but surely. Cant wait to post a good FR if i got myself a good bonk.

twpkevin
22-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Bro Hiddencat2000...how many times u need to post the msg??
we all know u very anxious to get a slot with Karen..but no need post until soo many times rite??
wait u kenna minus points ah!! :p

4am'rs
22-12-2005, 06:23 PM
tried to pm threadstarter .. no reply ... :confused:

mature22a
22-12-2005, 08:43 PM
hi,

can email contacts and pics as well?
[email protected]

sincity2005
23-12-2005, 01:19 AM
hey twpkevin, yur PM is full, cant reply yur PM.

btw...got one anonymous Bro zapped me for nothing and never leave any reasons why he zap me. To tat bro who zap me but no balls to put his user ID, i have this to say to you, im here to share good lobangs with qualified bros, but if yur intention is to make trouble & zap people anyhow, you are in the same league as Mr Dura#. People have no respect for such Bros who abuse their power & responsibility.

juicycuntlover
23-12-2005, 08:10 AM
Hi Bro,

After seeing all the fr buay tahan liao, please PM me the contacts to book, will post fr here after i try..thks. :)

juicycuntlover
23-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Hi Bro,

After seeing all the fr buay tahan liao, please pm me the contact for booking, will post fr here after i try..thks. :)

juicycuntlover
23-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Hi Bro,

After seeing all the fr buay tahan liao, please pm me the contact for booking, will post fr here after i try..thks. :)

Fruiteefruit
23-12-2005, 09:23 PM
hi bros,

Heard from KK that he lost his hp. As its in convenient to leave his no. here, please pm him for his no. From what I heard, he will be using his old no. I think. Please clarify with him.

Cheerz

taurus75
24-12-2005, 09:24 AM
dun know whether brudder KK got Maple bo? local FL too...saw her pics together with Karen...

sibaysong4u
24-12-2005, 02:47 PM
dun know whether brudder KK got Maple bo? local FL too...saw her pics together with Karen...Bros thought you only interested in TomYam?...Hokkien Mee you oso wan.:D

papaotime
25-12-2005, 04:41 AM
I wanted to voice something out cos after a few days later the more I think the more dulan I'm. Few days ago I ask for a session wif Karen after reading FR and see the pic of hers (eyes cover). I ring up a OKT and told him tat I wish to book a slot with her. Price agreed as 180. I book the slot one day in advance and happily the next day I call the OKT to confirm the timing. Over the phone he told me I did not book Karen instead it was Kathy. I'm thinking in my mind WTF u think I dont know who i wanna bonk? Therefore I told him I insisted on Karen. He then intro me another 1/2 viet n 1/2 chinese and start telling me wat 1st blood etc...... I'm getting abit impatient but still keep my tone cool and still insist of having Karen. Then he gave in and tell me to book a room 1st. Happily waiting for my dish to arrive then ding dong~~ dorr bell rang rushed to open the door. I saw a girl standing @ less then 160cm height. The face looks abit diff from the pic I saw. House cleaning lady next door I dont want to create a chaos. Invited her in and asked her name and she told me her name is Karen. I started to have doubts How can a 174cm gal become lesser then 160cm? (unless all the brothers here are telling mi the other brothers who wrote the FR all are blind). And the skin complexion of the gal are not as fair as I saw in the pic. When she enter I try to corner her by asking questions some of the brothers here encounter with her. The more I ask the more my heart sank.... I strongly n personally feel tat she is not the Karen i wanted to up!! Tat bloody OKT!!! I wanted to reject this gal I sit on the bed and start to think of a way to reject her. Looking at my face she noticed tat something is wrong and she start to took of her cloth. She wore a wind breaker and when she took off the wind breaker inside her she wore quite sexy.....to be frank I abit turn off by her clothing.... cos i think even nowadays PRC can dress better then her. I asked her y she wore till like tat. She told mi if she dont wear like tat ppl will reject her~~~ and start telling mi her side of story....pity for her and tell myself "fuck lah already prepared to spend my money just closed my eyes and dont think about it, dont make things diff for ppl" then we bath n mate.... the whole sessions I dont really enjoy it. I keep asking myself y that bloody okt lie to me? COW is it b'cos its my 1st time dealing wif him, tat y instead of giving mi a gem he gave mi something else? No wonder keep telling mi i booked for kathy and recommend mi other gals. KNN if Karen not free say so lah~~~ Spoiled my mood~~ still have the guts to call mi to up his rep point b4 hand if i power i zap him!!! After looking at other FR i think the lady i up is Kathy n not Karen. Damn Dulan. Do business not honest how to ask for his service any more~~ And yes The bloody idiot OKT is u!!! Stupid KK~

c0mawhite
25-12-2005, 09:43 PM
she looks damn pretty man

twpkevin
26-12-2005, 09:19 AM
Bro sincity2005 paiseh...didn't realise my PM were full...for your info..i not the wan to zap u ah..seems like this OKT kenna flamed liao..haiz..like dat dunno how to get Karen liao...:rolleyes:

aniceguy
28-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi bro

I m new here and wish to meet up with gal hoping you can help.

As for your request on up your point, i don't think i know how and also i only have 3 point only.

so thanks

terryoch
29-12-2005, 08:50 PM
I. I saw a girl standing @ less then 160cm height. The face looks abit diff from the pic I saw. House cleaning lady next door I dont want to create a chaos. Invited her in and asked her name and she told me her name is Karen. I started to have doubts How can a 174cm gal become lesser then 160cm? (unless all the brothers here are telling mi the other brothers who wrote the FR all are blind). And the skin complexion of the gal are not as fair as I saw in the pic. When she enter I try to corner her by asking questions some of the brothers here encounter with her. The more I ask the more my heart sank.... I strongly n personally feel tat she is not the Karen i wanted to up!! Tat bloody OKT!!! I wanted to reject this gal I sit on the bed and start to think of a way to reject her. Looking at my face she noticed tat something is wrong and she start to took of her cloth. She wore a wind breaker and when she took off the wind breaker inside her she wore quite sexy.....to be frank I abit turn off by her clothing\lf "fuck lah already prepared to spend my money just closed my eyes and dont think about it, dont make things diff for ppl" then we bath n mate.... the whole sessions I dont really enjoy it. I keep asking myself y that bloody okt lie to me? COW is it b'cos its my 1st time dealing wif him, tat y instead of giving mi a gem he gave mi something else? No wonder keep telling mi i booked for kathy and recommend mi other gals. KNN if Karen not free say so lah~~~ Spoiled my mood~~ still have the guts to call mi to up his rep point b4 hand if i power i zap him!!! After looking at other FR i think the lady i up is Kathy n not Karen. Damn Dulan. Do business not honest how to ask for his service any more~~ And yes The bloody idiot OKT is u!!! Stupid KK~

Very bad, very alarming :rolleyes:

hornyyoungboy
29-12-2005, 10:43 PM
hi can pm me karen's contact's? see her in teh red dresss cannot take it liao:)

sam30sg
30-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Hi bros,
a short fr on Karen . RTF karen yesterday after many disappointment cos she wasn't well the last few days. Reached the room at 2pm, waited for about 15mins the door bell sounded she gave me a surprise look cos she hardly have rtf haha maybe i said. Well needless to descript how she look cos have mention many times by other bros. She was fanastic yesterday, very wet n responsive passion frenching and she really enjoy paint works, Worth trying ! Hard to get this type of local FL. Anyway will try to make time for her.

sgknight80
30-12-2005, 08:07 PM
To ALL Brothers, I need help in some clarification

I just bonk Karen at Bencoolen just now but she was recommended to me by Bro E777 not Bro KK. Now I damn confused who is who. Can Experienced brothers here help me clarify ?

After I bonk her, then I TCSS with karen, she say her agent is KK. Huh? Then I say you know E777? She say huh I dont know, I only know my agent is call KK. Alamak yet I was called up by Bro E777 and I was bonking Bro KK's gal. What the ..... ?!?? And E777 charged me $200 some more /1 hr/1 shot. KK is 180 right. Now I want to RTF also don know who to find man, Bro KK or Bro E777 ??

I will post a FR on karen if Bro KK can help me to clarify this. This clarification will be helpful to the rest of the samsters here too.

Thks brothers

sincity2005
31-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Mission Karen Reloaded

RTF with Karen yesterday. Shiok sia.....

*ding dong*.....Door open, she saw me & smile, "eh, its you again". i told her i wanted to see her b4 the brand New Year. :D

Next...we took a shower together and already start frenching madly. Next she kneel down & do a BJ on me and its EROTIC just by looking at the mirror seeing her BJ-ing me. Ask her if she likes me, she nod and say "u r the one whose stamina quite good wan". im totally flattered.

Next, my turn to turn her wet, by licking her fresh pussy. As her moan getting louder & louder, i inserted 1 finger in while licking on her clitoris. Immediately hear her different reaction.....her moan getting louder & faster. Trying to locate her G-spot....her juice now getting more & more until my chin also wet sia....No kidding you here. My mouth is wet wif Karen's juice.

Seeing her feeling in heaven, i insert 1 more finger in. 2 fingers in now, she arc her groin up and her vagina walls cramp on my 2 fingers. The feeling is shiok

now i buay tahan....quickly cap myself and spread her 2 long slender legs into spread-eagle position and insert my Love Tool inside her. Now she is at my mercy, pump her from slow steady to faster & faster deep pumps. After abt 4 min of non-stop pumping, suddenly her 2 legs vibrated and she came...& she came....Multiple orgasms for her. WOW :D

next i Doggie bonk her....seeing her smooth back and her wet pussy, mai tu liao (cannot wait liao)....i use my dick and tease on her clitoris...Karen let out a moan. Now i thrust my whole dick inside her. She let out a moan and bury her face into the pillow...

now, i start thrusting her in & out non-stop for another 5 minutes....Karen is moaning loudly & muffled by the pillow....Feeling is so shiok. i still havnt cum yet.

next, i ask her to ride me. As she hold my dick & position it in, im looking at her and she smile seductively at me. Can tell she like my skills.

As i see my dick slowly disappearing into her, i knew im gonna experience the tightness of her vagina very soon.....now she is riding me. As Karen just recovered from her flu, she told me she cant ride as well as last time. i told her its ok, quickly lay her on her back & missionary her.

while i keep pumping her....my sweat drop on her breasts and she smile seeing im hard at work to make her cum afew times. After another 15min of pumping, i still havnt come yet. Maybe its because yesterday i bonk the HK San San, so today take very long to cum.

So i ask Karen to give me a hand-job while i lick her nipples. She told she love to and she gently hold my dick and start giving me a HJ. After 5 min, she can feel my dickhead getting very rock hard, and i told her to speed up.....suddenly cannot tahan liao....she felt a throb and she goes wide-eyes as she saw me erupt a huge load of cum shoot up about 30cm into the air, then follow by 2 lesser load of cum at abt 15cm in the air.

Karen smile & said "Tats alot"......i smile and replies "ya....for you mah"

Next, we tcss for a while and Karen told me "u r amazing leh...i think we do it for whole of 45min....some of my clients 1st 10 to 15min already cum liao. u both times damn good leh" I smile and in my heart, i already knew she's not the 1st gal to have experience my skill & stamina.

My best compliment came from a Ang Mo chio gal i bonk and she commented that "u r a strong man....and very handsome".

so me & karen went to wash up and i think she needs to rush off to meet another client and we wish each other Happy New Year and left. Wat a satisfying New Year Bonk!

Happy New year to you all Bros. If u like my 2nd RTF FL on Karen, rem to UPz me, ok. Thanks to all Bros who have Upz my points!

patcheongsh
31-12-2005, 02:14 PM
Can Experienced brothers here help me clarify?

won't call myself an "old bird" but here you go :)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1261830#post1261830

the two probably work together...you know buddy buddy...they ever recommend same girls before

fadleywubian
31-12-2005, 03:41 PM
won't call myself an "old bird" but here you go :)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1261830#post1261830

the two probably work together...you know buddy buddy...they ever recommend same girls before

no wonder. thanks very much for your info

samster2324
02-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Monday Holiday Special.

Karen 1st slot 2pm and last slot 6pm.:D

Kathy the smaller and bitchy looking OL is also available but only from 6pm - 8pm:o

Hurry contact kk for booking before its too late.

Cheerz!

sadfa
02-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Ask her if she likes me, she nod and say "u r the one whose stamina quite good wan". im totally flattered.

next, i ask her to ride me. As she hold my dick & position it in, im looking at her and she smile seductively at me. Can tell she like my skills.

she felt a throb and she goes wide-eyes as she saw me erupt a huge load of cum shoot up about 30cm into the air, then follow by 2 lesser load of cum at abt 15cm in the air.

Next, we tcss for a while and Karen told me "u r amazing leh...i think we do it for whole of 45min....some of my clients 1st 10 to 15min already cum liao. u both times damn good leh" I smile and in my heart, i already knew she's not the 1st gal to have experience my skill & stamina.

My best compliment came from a Ang Mo chio gal i bonk and she commented that "u r a strong man....and very handsome".

wah u so handsome n so good at fucking, its so unfair that your rep pts is -7.

sibaysong4u
02-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Almost all his post he said he very Handsome leh,butt check with Karen she said so so onli....Kekekekeke

Johnson Tan
02-01-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi bro Sincity2005. You PM full lei. Can PM me Karen's contact?

Thanks

sincity2005
03-01-2006, 01:07 AM

there r still many bros who are better than me in terms of bedroom skills, but my forte is my stamina. Practice makes perfect, im still practising to improve my bedroom skills. Experienced bros here do offer afew tips for me to learn.

Lookwise..... its subjective but i got afew compliments from my gal friends & local FLs.....My negative points is kena sabo from some anoynomous bro who deduct my points without reasons and didnt even leave down their nickname.

sincity2005
03-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Almost all his post he said he very Handsome leh,butt check with Karen she said so so onli....Kekekekeke

so far, only 1 Thai FL didnt compliment me, maybe they dont like the eurasian chinese look....Like i said, looks are subjective....Just like this particular chio gal may be yur meat, but she may be my poison....

At 1st when some of those FLs complimented me, i thought they bullshitting me just to make me happy, i thought maybe she also said that to other bros who have patron them but they said something quite similiar to wat my female friends describe about me.... so i thik maybe 75% out of those compliments may be sincere & true. 25% may be bullshit.......jus my observations & analyst

sincity2005
03-01-2006, 01:20 AM
Johnson Tan...PM u liao...Rem to post an FR....happy Bonking

PM all qualified bros already...sorry to those i did not PM as the queue for her is quite long already...

samster2324
03-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Tuesday special dish.

Karen 1st slot 2pm and last slot 6pm.:- (waitress)

Kathy 1st slot 6pm and last slot 8pm. :- (OL):

Nabelle 1st slot 6pm and last slot 8pm. :-(part time model) Must try!!!

Bros who have book for Karen today, sorry for the cancellation as she got something very urgent.

Hurry book now or you will miss one of the best service in town. These FL will not be working for long and if they have enough, they will stop.

CNNcmg
03-01-2006, 12:34 PM
so far, only 1 Thai FL didnt compliment me, maybe they dont like the eurasian chinese look....Like i said, looks are subjective....Just like this particular chio gal may be yur meat, but she may be my poison....

Kaoz.... 99% of readers here could not care shit about your look...
Even if you are offering ur butt for free...

If you that good looking, go stand in CV....

OldbirdKiller
03-01-2006, 01:39 PM

Ya lor,handsome n so gd at fucking still need to look for FL?

sibaysong4u
03-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Good looking so you can get discount or extra shot from FL izit???:confused:

lasupkia123
04-01-2006, 12:23 AM
made arrangements for tomorrow.

hope i'll have as good a time as all the rest of the bros who tried her... hee hee hee...

lasupkia123
04-01-2006, 12:27 AM
arrangements made for tomorrow.

hoep to have as good a time as the rest of the bros who tried.

good luck to myself... kekeke...

sincity2005
04-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Kaoz.... 99% of readers here could not care shit about your look...
Even if you are offering ur butt for free...

If you that good looking, go stand in CV....

i write too detail-ly on my FR so every little detail, i post it here....sorry if some of u dont care shit abt cheongster's looks. To OldBirdKiller....i posted before that i have my fair share of ONS at clubbing and i prefer good local chinese FL.....its a good mix of FOC(free of charge) and FLs(paid).....but i rather not go into details of my ONS because there are some bros here who just anyhow zap people's points for no reasons.

yes, with well above average looks does help, i have gotten discounts from other FLs in terms of $ and also extra shots. i will leave it as that as i dont want to spoil market.

I just got deducted 1 point from another anoynomous Bro who has no balls to leave down his nickname, he just put "hehe" as the reason. U tell me, whether u find this kind of people trying to make things difficult for me, when i share lobangs with u all.

thks to everyone who has shown yur support & advice & has up my points....im grateful to u all....Got lobangs, we all share together....that's Brotherhood! :D

Sevin
04-01-2006, 12:59 AM
Wow ppl,

Seems like tons of ppl have been boweled over by Karen.. Anyway its been a while since i came active.. so let me do more reseach.. Meanwhile happy bonking..

samster2324
04-01-2006, 07:26 AM
Wednesday Special Dish.

Karen available 3-6pm. (Waitress) tall sexy look.

Kathy available only 6-8pm left. (service ichi bang, bbbj in shower) :D

Nabelle :- Sorry to bro waiting for this partime model as she is off today.

Bro, pls book early to avoid dissapointment.

One of the few FL in the market that offer one of the best service you will not forget!!!!!!

newby010
04-01-2006, 11:21 AM
bro sincity2005,

nice FRs (both of them)... thanks for sharing.

wah, yr load is so powderful - 1st shot 30cm in the air followed by the next 2 at 15cm.. any chance that u r related to peter north? :D since u r eurasian chinese right, u might wanna check yr family tree.. just kidding, keep it up!

cheers,
NB

sincity2005
13-01-2006, 01:51 AM
bro sincity2005,

nice FRs (both of them)... thanks for sharing.

wah, yr load is so powderful - 1st shot 30cm in the air followed by the next 2 at 15cm.. any chance that u r related to peter north? :D since u r eurasian chinese right, u might wanna check yr family tree.. just kidding, keep it up!

cheers,
NB

ya...me Eurasian Chinese.....my mum's grandma side is mixed. I also abit surprised i can shoot off so much as i also bonk another gal few days only, before bonking Karen.

i think hor...maybe its becos all the pumping & thrusting in & out of Karen builds up the intensity and after close to 45min of bonking her, my Love Tool is very hard, and i also abit shag from tat 45min non-stop, so i ask karen to hand-job me as i lie down, and when i could feel it COMING, i ask Karen not to stop and to speed up her hand-job and then.......~the load just came~....i also dunno how to describe in words....She look wide-eye when she saw the load shoot out vertically...i thik i blushed alittle...haha

mine not as much as Peter North's...his is too much liao. Dunno how he train until can shoot out so much.

newby010
13-01-2006, 10:55 AM
bro,

peter north is a pro, man. different class and breed. not only does he have the advantage of genetics, he also take supplements and carefully planned diet to maintain his performance and the quality of his cumshots.

maybe u can try la bro, since u already have the basic fundamentals. check up his website, follow his diet plus take supplements! LOL!

as i already said, u r one technical dude when it comes to bonking. too bad this is singapore, or u'll b making big bucks in porn industry, man.

cheers,
NB

samster2324
13-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Thursday Special Dish.Last min changer:p
Kathy available only 4 & 5pm left. (service ichi bang, bbbj in shower)

Nabelle :3-6pm(chio gal with great smile)

Bro, pls book early to avoid dissapointment.

One of the few FL in the market that offer one of the best service you :rolleyes:

lasupkia123
17-01-2006, 09:31 AM
had a session with her last week.

looks: 7/10 (really look like those tall slim gal at zouk that you wanna bonk
body: 7/10 ample tits. not too big not too small. at least it's REAL. i think slim gals with HUGE FAKE tits are really disgusting cos not real and proportional
bbbj: YES YES YES!!!! really good. not too hard not too soft.. just nice~~~~
fj: 1 position only. but good GF feeling
attitude: 9/10 chatty, friendly... won't be disappointed.
AR: NA

ding dong the bell rings, and i see a cute tall gal standing there. played around with her a bit by covering her eyes to simulate the pic distributed. proven that it's the correct gal. tcss a while then proceed to bathroom. she showered me, not noy as thorough as the GL 150 kind. well she's not exactly a PROFESSIONAL PROFESSIONAL. so... it's alright
din tursh thru. proceed to bed, tcss again then slowly build up the mood. then bbbj then cat bath, then bbbj then cat bath... alternate. asked me if i wanna insert, just tell her. otherwise she'll continue to alternate btwn catbath and bbbj... shiok shiok... then when i had the urge... i just inserted and after a while, i unloaded... not as long as 30 mins... maybe just sadly 5 mins... hahah....

anway had an awesome time... hee hee hee... ... ...

rtf: yes yes yes!!!

bummer
17-01-2006, 08:08 PM
I'll like to try the nabelle, sounds so enticing :D

bummer
17-01-2006, 09:59 PM
any FR on nabelle? will appreciate if any bro here can post a FR on nabelle, thanks:D

sincity2005
17-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Bro newby010....lol....Nice one abt Mr. Peter North. i dun mind taking the same supplements as he did ....if i can enhance my performance even longer & better than what i can do right now....

not sure wat minerals or tonic is good for bonking.....Heard Zinc and dunno wat herb is very useful to replenish those lost "sperms"....and add more energy to the bonking...haha

Bro bummer....u can c my fr on nabelle here http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=46173&page=7

Jking
18-01-2006, 12:25 AM
me me!! i tried nabelle before. Stats below

Look: 6.5/10 (i am very particular about look)
Height: 170
body: 6/10
boobs: A cup ba... quite small
Service: 7/10

well she is a very chatty girl, make you feel comfortable. lol but overall abit disappointed with the look becoz was expecting at least 7/10 becoz as claimed here she was a part time model. next on the list i would want to try is local chinese, below 20yrs old and most importantly pretty! samster2324 when got pls remember to inform me. i wanna try first blood!!!!

bummer
18-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Bro Jking thks for your FR abit disappointed b your FR on her looks as mention part-time model should be prettier:p

Superbaby
15-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Wondering whether Karen is still in action or not. Since Bro KK has quitted, I think the possibility for bonking this FL is very low. Any bros have information about her, hope can let me know.
Have known that she was being taken over by Bro E777... I sms him already but unfortunately no reply.

jasper
16-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I am keen on Karen contact please PM me...

alan888
20-07-2006, 12:52 AM
anyone has the contact? is she still available?

alan888
20-07-2006, 01:02 AM
in any case, any bro has a pic of her to share? [email protected] pls

abflug
20-07-2006, 03:18 AM
i dunno how much points i have maybe 0 ,so it there any chance i can have a try ?

softdrink
21-07-2006, 01:55 AM
very interested in this girl. Got to read a late reply from bro sincity2005... Miss out the first chance...
any chance to find her?
Please leave me a PM. Thanks!

cavemao
21-07-2006, 11:03 AM
brothers this thread very old liao don't dig up anymore leh....... look at the post dates so long ago!