PDA

View Full Version : OT experience

popdod
15-12-2005, 11:59 PM
went to romeo at ot today for first time, once in was target by the girls there. was intend to look for ladyboy, but most said 'no' , can check.blah blah.... end up being target by one instead of me targeting one. How to get rid of unwanted attention and get the one I want ?

Ronsee
16-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Hey Bro,

Club Romeo has some of the best looking Katoeys in OT. The chicks in there are kinda aggressive for lady drinks. Most of them are Post Op chicks...so if you r looking for Pre-Ops...might be tough.

The trick to avoid being targeted is to avoid excessive eye-contact with the girls. Do not be shy to say 'NO' to them if they do come down from the stage to sit with you. Just politely and firmly say 'NO'.

After midnights at OT there are quite a few of Pre-OPs hanging outside the OT building facing the road leading to Orchard Road. They normally hang our between the basement food court at OT and the Thai Embassy. You can see them sitting on the stone steps in grps of 2-3.
I have noticed some of them do look very chio...so really depends on your taste. I personally m not into Ladyboys...interested only in real chicks :)

I know there are a few pre-ops in Crazyhorse....you can try to check out that place. But dont go on weekdays to OT...try going Fridays or Saturdays...thats the time when the hunt is good.

Also dont need to go OT too early. I normally go there after 10pm and the action really start rocking.

GL on you hunt bro :)

popdod
21-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey Bro,

Club Romeo has some of the best looking Katoeys in OT.

Thanks bro for the advise. Are they girls at Crazy horse as aggressive as romeo ones ? I find romeo kinda small so easily get target and corner by them. esp I'm going alone.

Gerdholler
29-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Hi 'dod!
Firstly I have to admit that I am not into Ladyboys.
But I live next to O'Towers and spend my time there frequently after work.

Yes you are right ClubRomeo is quite pushy - I dont like either, and never returned. No use for the bar owner if he doesnt teach his working girls/boys how to behave :mad:

I rather prefer CrazyHorse upstairs. The Katoyes are really beautiful, just watch them posing in front of the huge mirror next to the pool billard table.

Just walk inside, ignore the waitresses and walk straight to the bar. Find a seat and order your drink. Take your time to watch (and be watched, of course....:rolleyes: ), and sooner or later you will be decently approached.

Regarding days: not only Weekend Days are bysy at O'Towers. Even Sunday nite is busy. But dont come b4 10pm.

Cheers,. enjoy O'Towers and C'Horse!
-G.H.- the Great Hooter chaser.

P.S.
I personally prefer the club 2 floors down called "NaughtyGirl".
Sometimes showing bartop dancing by some cute Malay hotties, and a good live band playing all nite - until 7:30 am!

dickrick
07-01-2006, 09:48 AM
I agree about OT. But actually if you just want to look, go around 8.30 - 9, you still get happy hour prices (mug of beer $5) and the ladyboys start coming in. They tend to hang around the bar of Crazy Horse. There's also 2 girls dancing at the stage area. So pretty good value. BTW, if you buy a girl a drink it's $15.
Also walking around the third floor near Romeos you can see at least ten ladyboys even at that early hour.

insomia
08-01-2006, 06:18 AM
well brudders, i do agree with you that ladyboys in ot are quite aggressive. however i have so many past experiences when i bring my overseas guests to crazy horse. and found out that my guests lose their watches and money and some valueables things when they took the ladyboys from crazy horse. this prove that the ladyboys in crazy horse are mostly robbers and they steal things from customers.

this is only me who seen and experienced. and i am sure other customers do lost their things too. as i think the boss in crazy horse are not capable in teaching their ladyboys about not to steal. as stealing can land them in jail.

i also have some friends who told me crazy horse lady and ladyboys took drugs and they are drug pushers in crazy horse.

please dun feel offended as i am just sharing my experiences and point of view with brudders in here.

cheers!!!

dickrick
08-01-2006, 02:24 PM
... found out that my guests lose their watches and money and some valueables things when they took the ladyboys from crazy horse. this prove that the ladyboys in crazy horse are mostly robbers and they steal things from customers.

this is only me who seen and experienced. and i am sure other customers do lost their things too. ...

i also have some friends who told me crazy horse lady and ladyboys took drugs and they are drug pushers in crazy horse.

cheers!!!

Bro Insomia, many of my expat and local friends have taken ladyboys from Crazy Horse and have not had this problem. To clarify, you also get girls as well as ladyboys there BTW.
A good number of the ladyboys there are the upper category, i.e. they charge as much as $300 for a night, everything included. To them they don't need to rob anything. Anyway, if they are regular in Crazy Horse why should they lose their reputation?
As for drugs, in Thailand a number of ladyboys take things like Yaba etc. but here they normally do not because if at the airport they get caught they lose the money they spent on airfare not to mention get into serious trouble.
Don't forget there are drugs going around many nightspots in Singapore, so it's not fair to target Crazy Horse alone.
Lastly I hope you're not a ladyboy operating from another location or worst still you work for a competing night club!

insomia
09-01-2006, 03:56 AM
brudder dickrick, that is because you have not met any of them yet. well to clarify this....i do not operate any things as what you said. i am stating the fact that i do encounter such things when my overseas customers came in town to enjoy with me over drinks as mentioned i know that crazy horse is popular for ladyboy therefore i went over there but then my friends from overseas told me that they were being robbed and valueable things stolen. in fact, if they go to the police then i think crazy horse will have to close shop.

also nowadays i don bring customers to crazy horse anymore. to me, it is just like a black shop. in fact, i see a few spots in ot are bad. for examples, naughty gals the staffs there are bad. and they do not give your changes when you order drinks and it is very quiet throughout the nite. and also u have to be some triads there in order to go into the place. as for crazy horse it is needless to say again. as for other clubs i seldom go over. but i did went to inpanema very packed no places to sit. and romeo it is always packed and therefore i have to make my way there early in order to get a table in order to enjoy in romeo and inpanema.

this is just my point of views. hopefully brudder dickrick you are not working in crazy horse because i see there is no reasons for you to defend crazy horse to the extend.

cheers

dickrick
09-01-2006, 09:13 PM
Bro Insomia, I have met some of the ladyboys both at OT as well as in Bangkok. They operate from Nana Plaza - Obsessions, Cascades and also at Patpong in King's Corner. This is how I know their character. A lot of them have also appeared on web sites like Asian TS etc. Most of them don't want to ruin their reputation.
But I don't say all ladyboys at Crazy Horse are 100% innocent.
I do say that so far from my other friends and personal experience there has no bad experience.
In any event, no bar can control the ladyboys or girls because offically they don't "work" there. They do something like a free lance kind of thing where they get a commision for the drinks their customers consume.
Anyway, what I said in my last sentence was that I hope you were not connected in any way. No offence was meant.
Most bros here are alert when suddenly a first time poster makes a strong statement like that. I hope you understand. As for me I have no interest in any bar but I do have an interest when just because of a few black sheep that may be in Crazy Horse everybody gets accused.

siamcutey
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
brudder dickrick, that is because you have not met any of them yet. well to clarify this....i do not operate any things as what you said. i am stating the fact that i do encounter such things when my overseas customers came in town to enjoy with me over drinks as mentioned i know that crazy horse is popular for ladyboy therefore i went over there but then my friends from overseas told me that they were being robbed and valueable things stolen. in fact, if they go to the police then i think crazy horse will have to close shop.

also nowadays i don bring customers to crazy horse anymore. to me, it is just like a black shop. in fact, i see a few spots in ot are bad. for examples, naughty gals the staffs there are bad. and they do not give your changes when you order drinks and it is very quiet throughout the nite. and also u have to be some triads there in order to go into the place. as for crazy horse it is needless to say again. as for other clubs i seldom go over. but i did went to inpanema very packed no places to sit. and romeo it is always packed and therefore i have to make my way there early in order to get a table in order to enjoy in romeo and inpanema.

this is just my point of views. hopefully brudder dickrick you are not working in crazy horse because i see there is no reasons for you to defend crazy horse to the extend.

cheers

1. If your friends really have their stuff kenna stolen, please go to the police. You don't look for a doctor when you have a toothache, should look for a dentist. If any of your customers lose their stuff and you want to get it back, go to the police, and not here in the forum cos we can't help you get it back.

2. If you do not get your change from Naughty Gals staff, then you open your mouth and ask. If after asking and they obviously don't return you the change then come tell us. The only "complaint" I had abt Naughty gals is after the night ends, I realised I will have many coins in my pocket cos the change they give me is in many kinds of denominations in the form of coins. :p Btw, I am not triad and I still go Naughty gals.

3. If it is packed, means it is happening, if it is not packed means it is not happening so you can no need to go in too.

4. If you want to go to a happening spot and find a place to sit, then I suggest you go earlier. Same for Romeo

5. I am not working in OT, but I love to go to the pubs there.

Seems Orchard Tower is not a happy place for you. You can probably try go opposite to Devils' Bar instead

SC

netraker
09-01-2006, 11:20 PM
another option is to approach the bosses at each of the bars, for Crazy horse, u can approach the Ah Ma (Madam with glasses) or Richard at Romeo. Both will try to mediate the situation and sometime u might get your stuff back, I have seen this happen in front of my eyes at crazy horse. Since these 2 have the right to disallow any of the LB from working at their pubs, most of the LBs will not want to risk this and forgo the opportunity to make good cash in the long run.

Anyways, I think the bottom feeders are usually the culprits, the cream of the crop have sponsors/customers buying them gifts and throwing cash at them, they have other ways to make u part with your $ :cool: . Heck, LBs don't even trust each other, they often steal from each other.. it's just part of their money comes first mentality..:rolleyes:

insomia
10-01-2006, 07:21 AM
brudder dickrick, anyway that is my experiences and i share it here since there is a thread started. no need to get so excited...la

why you keep on saying i am connected? hahaha, if i want to get connected....i might at well go to nokia....stay connected.... their slogan... just for joke to this words.

but seriously, my piece of advices is i went through crazy horse experiences and i just want to share. and also for naughty i don know why one of the brudder say he got all the changes. maybe he is a regular there so no one dare to run his changes. but it happend to me where i order 3 rounds of drinks my changes left can go for the 4th but the waiteress did not gave back. despite asking she pushed the blame to the cashier. dun know why she took so long to make the changes.....make she examine my money...as if it is fake money....hahaha

anyway, cheers no hard feeling. will continue to post more often in order not to be treated as a first timer poster...... i rather stay silent and watch then to say and write....too lazy to do that....yawns