PDA

View Full Version : HC info needed at Summit Hotel along Subang Jaya

shchen
16-12-2005, 11:29 PM
Dear Bros,

I will be in KL for project negotiation from 19 Dec 05 to 23 Dec 05. Would appreciating any bro can recommend any good HC and girl near Summit Hotel? Or FL?

Thanks,
Shchen

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Dear Bros,

I will be in KL for project negotiation from 19 Dec 05 to 23 Dec 05. Would appreciating any bro can recommend any good HC and girl near Summit Hotel? Or FL?

Thanks,
Shchen

There is an HC in Summit Hotel called Topaz Spa...but does not come highly recommended. In fact... most of the HC around the Summit area is not worth it. The best HC's are still in KL, Bukit Bintang area... PM me when u get in... we can meet up and have a mini gathering with KL bros... and maybe they can show you the way to the best HC nearby...

CibLover
17-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Bro shchen,

As advised by bro KLK, PM him your number and you will get to meet up with some KL bros here. We usually have some mini TCSS every (wah....let me count, ...becoming very frequent now, leh).. few days. You are greatly welcomed to join in.

Summit spa is not really recommended for quality nowadays. But no harm in trying. Maybe you will be lucky and found some gems there.

Welcome to Kl and happy bonking.

Cheers.

shchen
18-12-2005, 10:22 PM
Bro shchen,

As advised by bro KLK, PM him your number and you ...Welcome to Kl and happy bonking.

Cheers.

Hi Bro CibLover,

Thanks for your advice; bro KLKOOL has provided me his contact. As I do not know whether I have time to meet with wonderful Bros like KLKOOL and you in KL or not. If time permitted I will contact u guy.

Thanks,
:p

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Hi Bro CibLover,

Thanks for your advice; bro KLKOOL has provided me his contact. As I do not know whether I have time to meet with wonderful Bros like KLKOOL and you in KL or not. If time permitted I will contact u guy.

Thanks,
:p

Haha.. got your number. Hope u have time to meet up. Cheers. :D

gigantic_tk
19-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Topaz Health Spa
The Summit Hotel Subang USJ
Persiaran Kewajipan USJ 1
47600, Subang Jaya, Selangor

Tel: 03- 8023 3000
Fax:03-8023 2233
URL: www.summithotel.com.my

Not been there for months aredi, the asst manager last time was Dean. Previously they have quite a mix good pool of gals : darling(sabahan), Nelly(nl), Vodka(KT) and Jamila(mamak). Now I was told that Nelly,Vodka had left Topaz aredi, the stock there are now limited and all the gals there are very business minded liao………………strongly recommend elsewhere [perhaps KL BB areas] better.

My compiled Summary Gals FR

Name: Darling
Origin: Sabah
Vital: Petite
BJ: During clean up and CBJ
FJ: Very accommodating
CIM: She will ask 4 it!!, said good 4 her complexion
Ice-breaker: Do u mind i rape u, tahan ya u hv the remote
During FJ: Jolok, jolok... kuat kuat....
Damage: 178
WIR: YES and oso will try jamilah(NL) cos her ass is very
tempting

Name: Joyce
Origin: Local
Vital: Tall, A boobs, gal next door look
BJ: Slurpy
FJ: Very tight & juicy pussy
DATY: No problem
Xperience: Just 2 days working xperience
Massage: Wat 2 xpect, see above
Moaning: Sound real 2 me
GFE: Like happy 2 c me
Overall: 7/10, need 2 improve in all areas
Damage: 238
WIR: Yes
Next target : Ivy(fair skin), Jamalia(ass), Vodka(cute face)

Name: vodka
Origin: Local hailing fr cheras
Vital: petite, small boobs, nicely trimmed pussy, very good looking pussy!! small almost none existence nipples
BJ: Slurpy, she got lots of saliva
AR: nil
FJ: tight pussy
DATY: did not try
Xperience: quite new at topaz but she says she'd worked oversea b4
Massage: Wat massage?? just press press here n press press there only, ants also don't get squashed. only during the 2nd round of massage which i asked for after the deeds there's a bit of effect
Moaning: occasional wayang
GFE: friendly, but i wouldn't say it's gfe. tat's y i prefer prc more than locals, locals don't hav the manja factor. got to giv her points because she's willing to giv me a 2nd round of massage after the deed.
Overall: 7/10, but don't bother taking the full package wit her. just take the normal package n save the extra to cheong another day
WIR: Maybe

FL: Baby, NL
Character: playful
Body: Curvy slim
Boobs: small
Face: OK, 3 of 5
Shower: normal
BBBJ: OK 5 minutes on it with anal licking
FJ:put pussy on my face, then mount me..finish off misionary
Anal F: don think so
CIM/F: didn't ask
WIR: Only if no other choice

Nickname; Sidney (Chinese)
Character: Friendly, Polite, Blur
Body: Nice
Boobs: Handfull
Face: OK, 3.9 of 5
Shower: Normal
BJ:3 out of 5
HJ:3 out of 5
Damage:HJ (RM50), BJ(RM70), INSIDE (RM150)

Name: Vivi
Origin: sarawak
Vital: short, A boobs
BJ: 5/5,very clinical and boring
FJ: 6/5,
DATY: yes
CIM:forget it!
AR:no way
GFE: dream on
Overall: 6/10,
WIR: no

Just some of the reports I have compiled to share with all of you....................

Mitsui_seeker
20-12-2005, 11:32 AM
My fren went there 2 months back..it seems you can only view the gals by photo only and not 'live' action..

anyways...i would love to meet up for TCCS with bro KLKOOL and the gang..how can i contact u guys?:)

shchen
21-12-2005, 10:55 AM
Haha.. got your number. Hope u have time to meet up. Cheers. :D

Hi KLKOOL,

So sorry cannot contact you as my boss is with me all the time. After project negotiation and still have dinner every night with other customer. After dinner still need to draw the network diagram and amend the proposal all the time.

I only able to try the Topaz HC last night at 10:30pm, her name is N.G. Over all it is below standard as far as I am concern.

After done N.G when to the counter and ask the reception, how much. She told me RM300, I said what say again then she said it is RM 238. I wonder what she is trying to do!!! Anyway N.G report as follows:

Fig: 7/10 35C (not real)
BBJ: 6/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Skin: smooth
Attitude: 6/10 cannot suck nipple, disappointed.

RTF: Not likely unless little head control the head.

Cheer!

CibLover
21-12-2005, 11:06 AM
Bro shchen,

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. You must have told the WL that you're from S'pore and that's why she "tried" to con you for RM300. Don't let one black sheep ruin your trip to KL. We do have some nice places and gers here.

Anyway, thanks for the report.

Here's wishing you better luck elsewhere.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Bro Gigantic_TK (wah... ur nick already intimidating)... mind telling us the dates of the FR's? Some of the gers already left ;) Anyway, thanks for your contribution, but looks like the lobang still sux :( according to our bro shchen

boinker
21-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi KLKOOL,

Attitude: 6/10 cannot suck nipple, disappointed.

canot suck nip?? wahh bro potong steam mah. nothign much left to play with like that. like that finggering also canot lah I think.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 02:31 PM

Bro... sorry about your bad exprience.. let me know if you are free... will bring you to a place to make up for your disappointment... cheers :p

shchen
21-12-2005, 03:50 PM
canot suck nip?? wahh bro potong steam mah. nothign much left to play with like that. like that finggering also canot lah I think.

What fingering sucking already cannot. Big disappointment :(

shchen
21-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Bro shchen,
Sorry to hear of your bad .... Here's wishing you better luck elsewhere.

Cheers.

Hi Bro CibLover,

I do not take it hard as there are always black sheep everywhere. I know KL people generally are very friendly and helpful, as I have been to KL many time but each time always meeting and go never really stay and explore this wonderful city.

Cheer!

CibLover
21-12-2005, 05:32 PM
Bro shchen,

If and when you're able to break free from your work while in KL, do PM some of the well-known bros here.

Always welcome any s'pore bros.

Cheers.

shchen
22-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Firstly, I am thankful for bro KLKOOL for the OKT Ken contact.

I was busing doing the stupid trouble shooting at Astro until 9pm. Had my dinner with my colleagues by then it was almost 11pm. After having my shower and fill in the work report it was about 12:30am.

Still cannot sleep so call OKT Ken. He told me local girl is RM250 and PRC is RM200. So I told him I would prefer local Chinese and agreed the fee is RM250. About half an hour later, Lisa the PRC FL knocks at my door. Immediately I know she is PRC and she also confirm that. Immediately I gave Ken a call and told him this is not what I order, but I am ok with PRC but the price should be RM200. Ken told me lots of story that they have to pay RM30 for the hotel car park, etc. So I told him I will pay SGD100 + RM10, but he insisted SGD110. I told him for SDG110 and current exchange rate is 2.245 that equal to RM 246. Almost the same price as the Local Chinese. Anyway I agreed the price at SDG110.

After I had my done with the girl, when paying the girl SGD100 + RM30, she told me the amount is wrong it should be SGD130. She calls Ken and I spoke to him and he said it is SGD130, I told him this is not what we have agreed. Not to let the FL get into trouble. I told Ken, “You are not ethical at all in doing business.” I will pay her SDG130, but this is the last time I will deal with him, and I will inform all bros in Singapore not to deal with him if possible when in KL.

The moral of the story is let your big head do the talking and not the little head down under. Also let the local bro bring you around and you will not be cheated.

PRC FL: Lisa
Look: 6.5/10 (during love making it is 7/10)
BBJ: 6.5/10
Fig: 36B 29 32 (I guess)
FJ: 7/10
Kiss: 7/10
AR: I do not like so ask her not to do it.

RTF: Yes if Lisa is with other honor OKT. Never with Ken.

Signed off at 3am 21 Dec 05

Cheer!:)

CibLover
22-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Walaueh!!! Another con-job??

KL bros, please take note!! I think someone should give this OKT a call!! Tell him that he had conned our S'pore bro and he will be blacklisted. And I DON'T mean bro KLKool. I know for a fact that this contact is provided by someone else and not his.

Anyway, sorry to hear of your another bad experience. Haiizz...too many black sheep now.

shchen
22-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Walaueh!!! Another con-job?? ... is provided by someone else and not his. ...many black sheep now.

Hi bro CibLover,

Well, I just treat it as one of those days. These two incidents as treated it as life experiences.

Anyway, thanks you can bro KLKOOL for all the information and assistant.

Wishing you a Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!

DeKuip
22-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Walaueh!!! Another con-job??

KL bros, please take note!! I think someone should give this OKT a call!! Tell him that he had conned our S'pore bro and he will be blacklisted. And I DON'T mean bro KLKool. I know for a fact that this contact is provided by someone else and not his.

Anyway, sorry to hear of your another bad experience. Haiizz...too many black sheep now.

I oso think it's not bro KLKOOL should call this Ken, i know who u mean... i will ask the person u mean to call this Ken.

So fro now KL got so many places to cheong we should put Ken on a none active list 1st.

Bro shchen,

Really sorry to heard of ur bad experience.

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 03:13 PM

Still cannot sleep so call OKT Ken. He told me local girl is RM250 and PRC is RM200. So I told him I would prefer local Chinese and agreed the fee is RM250. About half an hour later, Lisa the PRC FL knocks at my door. Immediately I know she is PRC and she also confirm that. Immediately I gave Ken a call and told him this is not what I order, but I am ok with PRC but the price should be RM200. Ken told me lots of story that they have to pay RM30 for the hotel car park, etc. So I told him I will pay SGD100 + RM10, but he insisted SGD110. I told him for SDG110 and current exchange rate is 2.245 that equal to RM 246. Almost the same price as the Local Chinese. Anyway I agreed the price at SDG110.

After I had my done with the girl, when paying the girl SGD100 + RM30, she told me the amount is wrong it should be SGD130. She calls Ken and I spoke to him and he said it is SGD130, I told him this is not what we have agreed. Not to let the FL get into trouble. I told Ken, “You are not ethical at all in doing business.” I will pay her SDG130, but this is the last time I will deal with him, and I will inform all bros in Singapore not to deal with him if possible when in KL.

The moral of the story is let your big head do the talking and not the little head down under. Also let the local bro bring you around and you will not be cheated.

Brother Fong.... I think u should speak to your fren lah... cannot like that one... Anyway... I am very sorry for this. KNN, catch the OKT and fark his ass. :mad: So far, I did not have any complains from other SG bros... that's why I still give out his contact.. If not, got other number.

U should call me, then I get other no. for you.... In fact, if you call me at 11, I will go wif u to HC as they close at about 12am to 2am.. got lots one. This is the last time I give out Ken's contact. Until he guarantee a price list, then I will post it to all brothers.. If not, he can fark off....

If tonight u still wanna cheong, call me lah... feel damn bad for your experience...

fong
22-12-2005, 03:58 PM

I was busing doing the stupid trouble shooting at Astro until 9pm. Had my dinner with my colleagues by then it was almost 11pm. After having my shower and fill in the work report it was about 12:30am.

bro i m so sorry for wat my fren ken hav done to u n i apolagize to u behalf of my fren if u r still in kl please let me know i will ask my fren to compasate u n will definatly giv u anather good fuck! gain sorry!:(

fong
22-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Brother Fong.... I think u should speak to your fren lah... cannot like that one... Anyway... I am very sorry for this. KNN, catch the OKT and fark his ass. :mad: So far, I did not have any complains from other SG bros... that's why I still give out his contact.. If not, got other number.

U should call me, then I get other no. for you.... In fact, if you call me at 11, I will go wif u to HC as they close at about 12am to 2am.. got lots one. This is the last time I give out Ken's contact. Until he guarantee a price list, then I will post it to all brothers.. If not, he can fark off....

If tonight u still wanna cheong, call me lah... feel damn bad for your experience...

sorry bro
i will post his price list here so next time all bro here wil know the pricing for the prc room service in kl!

kl area only!

thai/indo/philipine/vietnams is
rm 150 to 200 depends!
if over nite is rate is rm 400 to 450

local chinese
rm 250 to 300( coz normaly they part timer/fl!)
over nite not recomended coz too expensive

china(siu long nu)
rm 200 to 250!
over nite rate is rm700 to 800

normaly short term is around 1 to 1 1/2 hour
over nite is 6 to 8 hour !

if out of kl area rm 30 to 50 will be charge as tranportation charge!

again bro kool n bro schen sorry!

BLUESMAN
22-12-2005, 04:19 PM
bro i m so sorry for wat my fren ken hav done to u n i apolagize to u behalf of my fren if u r still in kl please let me know i will ask my fren to compasate u n will definatly giv u anather good fuck! gain sorry!:(

Reputation is at stake here bros. No only for bro Fong who believes his OKT friend is reliable and generously gives this contact to bro KLKOOL who in turn passes it to our visiting bros of this forum. It is very fortunate bro shchen has taken the unethical manner of which business was conducted by this OKT
as just another unfortunate encounter and pass all that like "one of those days".

I am sure all bros here are just as annoyed at being "rip off" which does happen from time to time.

fong
22-12-2005, 04:29 PM
i think all this is misunderstand n comunication pro lah pls make the air clear 1st then sattle wit peace ok! any ways bro kool if there is pro wit ken i sure the 1st time u giv out his hp num sure kena complain liou! u also got contact him b4 rite! only it only a little money , i can see tat ur fren also having a good fuck wat! ken said if schen willing to hav 1 more sesion he willing to giv him 1 more hour sesion for free! to compasate to our bro schen here! again sorry bout ur wallet!:cool:

shchen
23-12-2005, 12:45 PM
i think all this is misunderstand ... to compasate to our bro schen here! again sorry bout ur wallet!:cool:

Hi Bro fong,

Thank you for your help, I am going back this afternoon. I do not need the compensation from Ken. I do not think it is misunderstood and communication issue. It is simply try to get the fast one. Maybe because I am visitor.

Do not need to apology because fault is not you.

I am really thankful for all the assistant from all KL bros and hope next time round I will be able to meet with you guys.

Wishing everyone a Merry X’mas and a Happy New Year!

See u!

Bye!

fong
23-12-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi Bro fong,

Thank you for your help, I am going back this afternoon. I do not need the compensation from Ken. I do not think it is misunderstood and communication issue. It is simply try to get the fast one. Maybe because I am visitor.

I am really thankful for all the assistant from all KL bros and hope next time round I will be able to meet with you guys.

See u!

Bye!

well bro schen hope we can meet next time when u r here in kl lets me bring u around to cheong next time pls be my guest! ok see u in future!;)

KLKOOL
23-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Hi Bro fong,

See u!

Bye!

Ok bro... again very sorry bout this... as it happen because of my contact... I still feel bad... hope to catch up wif u when I am in SG or the next time you come to KL...Have a safe trip

AllNightLong
22-01-2006, 08:01 AM
Darn, im moving to USJ after CNY. Gonna rent a room.

Anyone can recomend FL or other HC around that area ? I dun think i wanna drive down Bukit Bintang leh. Damn lazy. :p

ukcheong
22-01-2006, 10:49 AM
sorry bro
i will post his price list here so next time all bro here wil know the pricing for the prc room service in kl!

kl area only!

if out of kl area rm 30 to 50 will be charge as tranportation charge!

very useful info... btw do we get to see the gals first? I think not rite? then if not ngam how? Send back for another? got charges?

thnks bro

DeKuip
22-01-2006, 11:31 AM
very useful info... btw do we get to see the gals first? I think not rite? then if not ngam how? Send back for another? got charges?

thnks bro

Bro,

I think it is useless to take up this kind of service unless u come here for business n stay a few nites in hotel. If u are base in KL or PJ the best way is join our gathering n u will get whatever u wanna know.. :D

PS: Inside bukit bintang area they will send 4 gers for u to choose, outside only send u 1 ger. If not ngam they will send u another ger but u have to pay a charge of RM30 to RM50... u sense anot? Send u 10 ugly gers u are at least RM300 poorer.

ukcheong
22-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Bro,

I think it is useless to take up this kind of service unless u come here for business n stay a few nites in hotel. If u are base in KL or PJ the best way is join our gathering n u will get whatever u wanna know.. :D

PS: Inside bukit bintang area they will send 4 gers for u to choose, outside only send u 1 ger. If not ngam they will send u another ger but u have to pay a charge of RM30 to RM50... u sense anot? Send u 10 ugly gers u are at least RM300 poorer.

luv to join yr gathering but my time very difficult to predict one... hehe..

ya lar.. doesn't make sense if we gotta pay the transport charges.

NewKENZO
24-01-2006, 01:35 PM
hello ...

i am from subang .... i dunno summit got spa until i read this topic ...

so any nice intro from the SPA in topaz spa? ty i would like to try it out .... price? local or ?

kenny2003
13-02-2006, 10:53 PM
I oso think it's not bro KLKOOL should call this Ken, i know who u mean... i will ask the person u mean to call this Ken.

So fro now KL got so many places to cheong we should put Ken on a none active list 1st.

Bro shchen,

Really sorry to heard of ur bad experience.

Bro shchen,
I agree with u this is not a communication problem or whatever. This is clearly a rip off. I m penang kia who go to spore often & I know SGD is attractive to many ppl. Pls learn from mistake, do not talk in SGD when u nego with OKT in msia. Best to do is to get our KL cheongers to cheong together, rather than cari makan alone.

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 12:17 PM
Bro shchen,
I agree with u this is not a communication problem or whatever. This is clearly a rip off. I m penang kia who go to spore often & I know SGD is attractive to many ppl. Pls learn from mistake, do not talk in SGD when u nego with OKT in msia. Best to do is to get our KL cheongers to cheong together, rather than cari makan alone.

Err... we actually got the OKT to compensate bro SHCHEN... I think no point dragging up old posting lorr... Bro SHCHEN is an experienced cheongster... so he knows enuf to know when ppl are taking advantage of him... and since I provided the contact... I also know that I will make sure that the contact dun take advantage of a bro here.

shchen
14-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Err... we actually got the OKT to compensate bro SHCHEN... I think no point dragging u... I also know that I will make sure that the contact dun take advantage of a bro here.

It has been a while since I check on "The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene". I am surprise that bro still discuss about this topic. Yes, the OKT did offer a free session for me, but I have turned him down. For me I do not need this type of rip off or communication problem or whatever. It is a lesson learns through bad experience.

One again I am thankful for Bro KLKOOL for his kind assistant. I hope we can close this chapter and go on with other topic.

Cheer!

KLKOOL
14-02-2006, 03:28 PM
It has been a while since I check on "The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene". I am surprise that bro still discuss about this topic. Yes, the OKT did offer a free session for me, but I have turned him down. For me I do not need this type of rip off or communication problem or whatever. It is a lesson learns through bad experience.

One again I am thankful for Bro KLKOOL for his kind assistant. I hope we can close this chapter and go on with other topic.

Cheer!

Bro... when u coming to KL again... next time dun stay so far from the City leh, got much more fun one.

CibLover
14-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Bro shchen,

Actually, we have buried this sad experinece quite sometime ago; also due to us being "Pai Seh" to you cause of some 'fark-up" recommendations. Don't know why this noobie; who just joined this month, dig up and commented like an expert. :mad:

Then, go and make comments in other threads. :confused:

haizz...anyway, if you're ever down in KL again, do look us up.

Cheers.

shchen
14-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Bro shchen,... in other threads. :confused:

haizz...anyway, if you're ever down in KL again, do look us up.

Cheers.

Hi Bro Ciblover,

If I have chance to visit you lovely City again, I will contact you guy.

Take care.

Cheer!

Tipp-Ex
17-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Hello everyone,

just thot i'd bring out this thread with an update.
Visited Topaz earlier today (incidentally, Glitter the KTV is shut down for an expired license)

the place needs some upkeeping as some age is starting to show.
apparently, all the popular choices were alredy on the job when i was making my selection. managed to pick one called yuki as i didnt get a good view of the others who filed past me.

where the gers are concerned, this place seems to have the locals, NLs and PRCs..

i got showed my room and after around 15mins, yuki show up at the door.. she explained her delay and was rather chatty. we started with a massage, i thought it was pretty good actually. She put on some oil, rubbed my back, shoulders and legs.. i was really enjoying it as she was sitting on my bum as she worked on my back.. very warm feeling.. heehee

it must have been one of the longest backrubs i've had in a HC.. then she asked me to take a shower. from which she quickly took off her cute pink 2 piece bra + skirt combo and went to to start the shower..

the rest is pretty SOP.. dried up, catbath,(AR too, but i wasnt too thrilled by the idea so i stopped her) BBBJ, capped me and climbed on me..

i'm not a big fan of the catbath,but as soon as she started on it, the moans came on.. my brain tells me its fake, but my ears are quite happy to hear it.. but that's all i got.. not much other sounds or words after that.. kekeke

i tot her bj as good as she was really going at it.. i almost blew my load in her mouth accidentally.. *note to self:must remember to change the fantasy in my head next time*

then she did AR and after 30 seconds, the whole idea went limp... get my drift..?

finally, after some persuasion and changing of the fantasy playing in my head, we managed to get out act together to do some serious farking... *yay*
she climbed on and was just magically making my didi disappear up her meimei.. until she got tired and it was my turn to do all the work..

i didnt take too long before that familiar warm happy feeling washes over me.
then i washed up and left...

Who: Yuki (36)
Size: petite.. i actually tot she was taller, maybe cus i was sitting down.
Looks: 7/10 kinda GND look, bit liannish
Attitude: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
BJ : 8/10..
AR: yes, but it was a limp idea for me.
FJ: 6/10 probably got overshadowed by her massage, otherwise, only cowboy, missionary and doggy. pretty std
Boobies: 32A, real stuff. small nippies
Bum: pert and smooth
GFE: yes
RTF: yes, if i go back there

Yawnz.. sleep is overrunning me.. ZzzZZZzzZz

klang_kia
17-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Hello everyone,

just thot i'd bring out this thread with an update.
Visited Topaz earlier today (incidentally, Glitter the KTV is shut down for an expired license)

Yawnz.. sleep is overrunning me.. ZzzZZZzzZz

Whoever happens to be in SUmmit can buzz me a call as im working 2 buildings next to it only.... :p

DRYDUST
17-03-2006, 05:17 PM
bro, u okt or see water for topaz:p ?
any FR ah?

ch15
17-03-2006, 08:11 PM
Try Phoebe

Chinese + Eurasian mixed

good BJ and cat bath

KLKOOL
17-03-2006, 08:38 PM
bro, u okt or see water for topaz:p ?
any FR ah?

What talking u??? Who u asking, KK, or Tipp-Ex? :rolleyes: Bro Tipp-Ex... ur FR is good... but normally, my experience is Topaz gers CMI one... maybe ur sperm level high and standard lower liao... or mayby Topaz got no biz nowadays so the gerz try harder.,. kekeke

DRYDUST
20-03-2006, 10:30 AM
forgot liao... spermbank level high:rolleyes: