PDA

View Full Version : Hooker at bandar utama?

shadowkidsz
31-12-2005, 01:20 AM
anyone know bandar utama ther area have any hooker?

TD0620G
31-12-2005, 10:19 AM
u can look at the newbie's guide for KL ;)

As far as I know bandar utama got lots of hawkers only.

keongzai
05-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Bandar Utama I'm not sure, but nearby that area likes SS2 and Sri Damansara have!!!!

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Bandar Utama I'm not sure, but nearby that area likes SS2 and Sri Damansara have!!!!

SS2 got hangers lah... especially at the Pasar Malam on Mondays... dunno about hookers :rolleyes:

shiok1968
06-01-2006, 12:25 PM
SS2 got hangers lah... especially at the Pasar Malam on Mondays... dunno about hookers :rolleyes:Any place that sells hangers sure sell hooks. However also not too sure about hookers.:rolleyes:

Harricane_SG
06-01-2006, 02:21 PM
Any place that sells hangers sure sell hooks. However also not too sure about hookers.:rolleyes:
good explaination........

boinker
06-01-2006, 07:07 PM
Any place that sells hangers sure sell hooks. However also not too sure about hookers.:rolleyes:

A person who sells hook, what do we call them?

PJ_chris
06-01-2006, 07:18 PM

Haaa haa...what a nice explanation...

Gentle Beast
07-01-2006, 12:52 PM

"Hook Seller?" - Yeehaaaaa! I won a prize ya?:D

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM

Ur prize is .... 1pt.... welcome to land of living... :D... will up u when I get my power recharged..

Gentle Beast
10-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Ur prize is .... 1pt.... welcome to land of living... :D... will up u when I get my power recharged..

Thanks for the 'reward'. Boinker already gave me 3 pts, I forgot to say kam siah :D

pomrakthai
10-01-2006, 06:32 PM

Blyth me:

One who sells hooks is a hook seller,
One who hooks is a hooker
One who hangs around is a round hanger!
One who hoots?? Is it a hooter??
One who sells a brand of mineral water? Aqua??

I remember when I was in NZ, they told me that their national bird is a Kiwi, which usually EATS ROOTS, SHOOTS AND LEAVES!! [get it??]

NZ & Aussie slang:

Eats = cunninglingus [DATY]
Roots = copulate
Shoots = ejaculate
Leaves = cabut loh

Do you know the origin of the word FUCK?? no prize for getting it correct :p

boinker
11-01-2006, 06:28 AM
Blyth me:

Do you know the origin of the word FUCK?? no prize for getting it correct :p

It stands for "fornication under consent of the king," which was supposedly tacked up over the doors of government-approved brothels in early England. (2) It stands for "for the use of carnal knowledge," which allegedly was stamped on condoms, or, alternatively, used the same way as "for unlawful carnal knowledge."

sebijitelur
11-01-2006, 03:37 PM
any lobang ???/

shiok1968
11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
any lobang ???/What lobang you looking for?:rolleyes:

Just look for any "hole" and presto you have your lobang.:D

Frankiestine
11-01-2006, 04:24 PM
any lobang ???/
u want lobang??? got....squat down take a mirror and put underneath and look at reflection...presto isn't that a lobang..:D

pomrakthai
12-01-2006, 01:47 AM
It stands for "fornication under consent of the king," which was supposedly tacked up over the doors of government-approved brothels in early England. (2) It stands for "for the use of carnal knowledge," which allegedly was stamped on condoms, or, alternatively, used the same way as "for unlawful carnal knowledge."

Bro Boinker,

Thanks for upping my points. I appreciate that very much. Are you practicing law in the UK?? Not many people that I met, know about "carnal knowledge" hehehhe:) Cheers.

KLKOOL
12-01-2006, 02:16 AM
u want lobang??? got....squat down take a mirror and put underneath and look at reflection...presto isn't that a lobang..:D

Ya... if u look closely, bro sebiji telur, the lobang will resemble urself for asking silly questions on SBF :p

sebijitelur
12-01-2006, 10:07 AM
hahaha

ko kutuk den yoooo

chow

chamelion
12-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Next to BU, at Tropicana there is 18 hole for u to try. Or take a cab to Lisa De Inn at near SS2:p

KLKOOL
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
hahaha

ko kutuk den yoooo

chow

Bro... just having some fun leh... Dun take it personally ah :D Welcome to SBF

c_wahtai
12-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Bro, Did you try the Thai massage inside New Wing of 1 Utama? I saw the lady(i guess is a chinese lady) who dress quite sexy and attractive standing outside the shop each time I passing by.

I m not sure whether 'ada lubang' or not! Maybe someone here can give some info about this??? I also keen to find out! hehehe:p

boinker
12-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Bro Boinker,

Thanks for upping my points. I appreciate that very much. Are you practicing law in the UK?? Not many people that I met, know about "carnal knowledge" hehehhe:) Cheers.
no lah just run a few search on google i am sure a lot bros know that.

KLKOOL
12-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Bro, Did you try the Thai massage inside New Wing of 1 Utama? I saw the lady(i guess is a chinese lady) who dress quite sexy and attractive standing outside the shop each time I passing by.

I m not sure whether 'ada lubang' or not! Maybe someone here can give some info about this??? I also keen to find out! hehehe:p

What lubang u looking for... if you are asking about Batin, then the chances of Chinese SYT or lady giving batin is extremely low, and if kena raid, no easy escape route for them to run away.... for FJ, even less. So draw u own conclusions...

Mightaswell
13-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Bro... just having some fun leh... Dun take it personally ah :D Welcome to SBF

Bro, this telur setengah masak is a prankster. Back in Aug, he posted on 3 different threads offering a malay girl. The only 2 "FR's" (not proper FR's either, just somebody claiming to have had her) came from newbies (one with 1 posting and the other with 5 or something like that - makes you think that he set up those id's himself?).

Don't waste your time with him.

TD0620G
13-01-2006, 11:49 AM
any lobang ???/
everyone here also ada lobang, coz all Ah Mah Sang! , correct or not?

CibLover
13-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Bro TD,

You also another one.... follow our GTM and his disciple, fong. Post big, big characters in red somemore. :p Why? Want him to give you another title, arh? :D

Gentle Beast
15-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Thanks to bros who upped me - I'll return the favour when I get POWER to do so one day. Cheers!:)

shiok1968
16-01-2006, 07:43 AM
Thanks to bros who upped me - I'll return the favour when I get POWER to do so one day. Cheers!:)You already have the power so dun forget to up me back.Hehehe........ just joking lah.

Anyway just continue to contribute any FRs if possible. Maybe we can meet up one day for coffee, tea or beer.:D

KLKOOL
16-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Bro, this telur setengah masak is a prankster. Back in Aug, he posted on 3 different threads offering a malay girl. The only 2 "FR's" (not proper FR's either, just somebody claiming to have had her) came from newbies (one with 1 posting and the other with 5 or something like that - makes you think that he set up those id's himself?).

Don't waste your time with him.

Thanks for the enlightenment dude... didn't check on his posting history..

Gentle Beast
16-01-2006, 09:22 PM
You already have the power so dun forget to up me back.Hehehe........ just joking lah.

Anyway just continue to contribute any FRs if possible. Maybe we can meet up one day for coffee, tea or beer.:D

Thanks for the invite, yes - if got opportunity sure ON, bro. Cheers

sebijitelur
17-01-2006, 10:27 AM
i will change my nick name hehehehhehehhe:D :p

pomrakthai
17-01-2006, 11:52 AM
i will change my nick name hehehehhehehhe

Change to "duabijitelur" ke?? just joking only..no offense intended. minta maaf kika tersinggung, ya....

But, why change?? Kita pantang tukarkan nama tanpa sebab yang sah...walaupun pada setika Orang Thai lebih suka pada saya, takkan lah saya tukarkan nickname kepada "Thairakpom" !!! :rolleyes: