PDA

View Full Version : Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Pages : [1] 2

clean&neat
28-10-2014, 11:59 PM
Decide to start a thread on Brickfields after reading the FR from Wot2Doo.

Went for a walk today and was surprised at the number of outlets. Decided to walk into all of them to look see, close to about 10 "shops". On Thambipillay with the LRT station behind you, turn left. The first shop is actually just around the corner.

Each shop is typically lit by a dim red light inside. You walk inside and the ladies are standing by the door to their cubicles calling out to clients. You can walk in and see if any catches your eye. If not just smile and walk out, no obligation. Some of the shops are upstairs, some on ground floor.

Each shop is usually a long corridor with many concrete cubicles. Each cubicle has a mattress and a small washing area inside. You can wash your dick on the tap but cannot shower.

I was surprised at the stock. I expected all old MILFs and some grannies there. However I saw quite a few SYT, some nice leggy big bosom ladies as well. Some even looked quite pretty with long hair, slender bodies.

Prices ranges from RM$30 to $40 (some even $50) for 10 mins and 1 shot. The OKT will try to persuade you to take 20 mins 2 shot for $60-80.

Its a bit of hit and miss. If you are there and the SYTs are working behind closed doors, you will walk through and miss a gem.

PROS - cheap fucks, some nice SYTs even, good collection of Indons and some Viets. Saw a couple of PRCs too. Good place to look for Mee Bakso.

CONS - Place is run down and dirty. The mattress is old and stained. The popular FLs probably has serviced many dicks every night. You are sharing the pussy with the Banglas, PRC laborers, etc.

As usual, cheap fucks come with risks. Higher chances of STDs, less hygienic. Make your own decision, be aware of the risk.

Any FRs please post here. Which unit, which room, FL name, price paid, etc.

dyelook
02-11-2014, 05:48 PM
syt normally works day shift.. night shift normally milf or trans... happy hunting..
;)

clean&neat
08-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Went down last night and walked around. Went to the upstairs shop across the road from the majority of the shops.

Name: Chika
Nationality: NL from East Malaysia
Figure: Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs.
Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

Asked her how much and she raised 4 fingers for RM$40.
You can negotiate for RM$30 but I was horny so paid the OKT.

Went into room and I helped her take off her bra (phew natural C-boobs, not tricked by push-up bras) and took off her g-string. No smell below, some stubble growing back.

Rabba rabba a bit and then she gave me a cbj. This was followed by a few positions and shot my load into the cd.

She washed up on a wash area and I washed up too. She provided dettol antiseptic soap.

Dressed up and went my way.

All in all 10 mins and not more than 15 mins. Don't expect much in terms of GFE as its a straight in, do the deed, wash and out. No kissing, don't like too much touching down there.

Bedsheet was clean and changed regularly. Lots of wipes and cd around as she is quite safe.

Will try the others as spotted a few other NL SYTs some were offering RM$30 last night.

clean&neat
09-12-2014, 09:50 AM
Can't resist the cheap RM$40 bonks so went down again as saw a few good looking FLs. This time at the shop lot after the coffeeshop away from the other shops.

Name: Felicia
Origin: Indonesian Chinese, speaks Bahasa and Chinese
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, I was surprised at some of the stocks there
Body: B boobs, long legs, slender and not fat, tall at 1.7M. Body is a bit pear shaped with nice shapely hips for bonking. Shaved down below and quite sensitive to touching so she asked me to be gentle when stimulating her clit
Action: The usual SOP, CBJ, Cowgirl, Miss, Doggy, etc

Clean bedsheets, did not want to use any pillows. Small wash area with tap to wash with soap after the deed.

This kind of place is a fast food sex, not much GFE but this lady was quite cheerful, smiling and chatty almost got some GFE feel. No kissing and I don't dare to go down on her.

What I like is that at RM$40 a bonk (sometimes RM$30 if business is slow), I could sample 2-3 FLs in one night if more than one of them catches my fancy.

vietcuntlover
09-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Bro clean&neat..you go in morning or at night?
What time is mre syt?
Long time no there liaw...

zacky
15-12-2014, 03:58 PM
bro, which shop do you visit for your fr ?

pantek10
17-12-2014, 04:03 AM
is it possible to give cim on them?

zacky
18-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Any FRs please post here. Which unit, which room, FL name, price paid, etc

anthonysoon
05-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Which hotel is Felicia? Is it the one at the corner with coffee shop downstairs?
TQ

clean&neat
14-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Sorry did not check this thread for a while. I am not sure how to classify the FL but will think of a way to address in terms of unit, room, etc. I counted there must be 6-8 shops on the side of the LRT and 4 on opposite side.

I see syt more in the first 2 shops and across the road. Afternoon to night is best time. Sometimes you need to wait as some are engaged. Don't be in a hurry. The bosses there are quite friendly and will let you linger if you ask them whether a syt is behind any particular closed door.

Sometimes in the afternoon when business is slow the FLs will offer BBBJ and cim for rm$40. However my advise is that you should play it safe and use condom all the time even for bj. You don't know who she has been with before you. If she offered BBBJ to you means she BBBJ someone else earlier.

On a few occasions I managed to bonk Indonesian Chinese.

The girls have to go back to Indonesia every month for passport stamping so you get different FLs in different times.

norab
15-01-2015, 03:33 PM
When there last week, the 1st shop round the corner. Indo chubby with big (.) (.), quite tight.
Overall ok for quick touch n go, only place not very clean but just bonk n go..:)

clean&neat
15-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Place is not clean but the sheets are changed quite often. Just don't sleep there. Its good for a nice bonk and go. At RM$40 (SGD16!) a bonk I can go twice with two different girls and still have RM$20 left over for a nice bryani dinner later. Please always use condom for BJ and FJ.

clean&neat
15-01-2015, 03:59 PM
Which hotel is Felicia? Is it the one at the corner with coffee shop downstairs?
TQ

I won't call them hotels. They are long shoplots converted into brothels. You probably have not been down to see it or else you will know what I mean.

anthonysoon
18-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Can't resist the cheap RM$40 bonks so went down again as saw a few good looking FLs. This time at the shop lot after the coffeeshop away from the other shops.

Name: Felicia
Origin: Indonesian Chinese, speaks Bahasa and Chinese
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, I was surprised at some of the stocks there
Body: B boobs, long legs, slender and not fat, tall at 1.7M. Body is a bit pear shaped with nice shapely hips for bonking. Shaved down below and quite sensitive to touching so she asked me to be gentle when stimulating her clit
Action: The usual SOP, CBJ, Cowgirl, Miss, Doggy, etc

Clean bedsheets, did not want to use any pillows. Small wash area with tap to wash with soap after the deed.

This kind of place is a fast food sex, not much GFE but this lady was quite cheerful, smiling and chatty almost got some GFE feel. No kissing and I don't dare to go down on her.

What I like is that at RM$40 a bonk (sometimes RM$30 if business is slow), I could sample 2-3 FLs in one night if more than one of them catches my fancy.

What time did u go there? I dare not go at night. Scared MIB raid.

Wot2Doo
21-01-2015, 11:07 PM
I went today at ca. 21:00. Not a single red light, all doors closed. Tried to talk to some OKTs, but they asked me to NOT talk to them. There must have been a police raid.... $#@#&@ !! First ACE, now Brickfields? MIB quite active.... a New Year's resolution?

The OKTs said I should come back tomorrow.

On the way back to my hotel I had a massage in the spa behind Beriaya, hoping to get relief there. Found out it was a legitimate
place. This hasn't been a good evening out!

Wot2Doo
27-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Another opportunity to visit KL and Brickfields has come. I like the rough-and-ready "dirty" feel.... but not TOO dirty, please!

These run-down places can be a bit daunting, but the OKTs seem to friendly, and there are indeed many SYTs and reasonably attractive girls & MILFs - in my view, similar to ACE. Also, no dodgy elevators, and no fire safety risk.

Clean&Neat pointed out that bedsheets are being changed. My impression is that there are some clean-ish rooms (mattress with ok-looking bedsheet; and/or usable bathroom) and some real hell-holes (dark; no bedsheet at all; minimal bathroom). Some doors to rooms are so low that they don't offer privacy!

Proposal for identification system for use in reviews:

I have built on Clean&Neat's pioneer work. Starting under the Monorail, with the Monorail station in my back, I turned left (I could not find anything to the right).
On the near side of the road ("station side") I counted 9 establishments in quick succession; on the opposite side of the road ("river side"), five. All of them feature a red light, and all of them within 30m from the Monorail.

I suggest to call the houses SS1 - SS9 on the station side, RS1 - RS5 on the river side.

If anyone has found more places, please add to this list of houses.

As for the girls/rooms, the irregular and different layouts make it tough to label. Mostly, counting the small "rooms"/shacks to the left and right should work. I''ll try..

Hope this helps.... let me know what you think.

Wot2Doo
27-01-2015, 02:48 AM
FR

House: SS3 (as per proposed nomenclature).
Girl: 2nd on the right hand side.
Name: didn't ask
From Jakarta
SYT look, pretty face, short, soft unattractive A-cup, quite a tummy.

GFE = zero:
Concerned about size of my dick (when I was still dressed); reluctant to undress (but eventually did); immediately tried to pull condom over half-erect didi - no hand stimulation or BJ. Big turn-off.
Laid on her back, held her legs, and waited for me to start.
Silent.
Position change to sideways and later to doggy Nicely shaped little firm ass.
RTF: no - turn-off

PS: I am sure the girl next door peaked over the divider - I thought that was hot, but still I was turned off by my girl.

Wot2Doo
27-01-2015, 03:00 AM
FR

House: RS4, 1st floor
Going down the corridor, 3rd girl to the left
Name: Iris
From Sumatra
Curvy body with soft natural C-cup, nice ass, not realky overweight, just a little fat here and there, but still firm enough. My kind of girl!
Passable English.

Iris is leaving KL on Jan 27th, after just 2 weeks ( is that nornal ?).

Good long CBJ
Autoroam
Very patient, no timewatcher, very fruendly
Doggie (while I am standing) , missionary, sideways, missionary
Vagina a little loose.

RTF: yes, if she had staid longer

Wot2Doo
27-01-2015, 03:16 AM
Observations

Too young?
House SS3, second last room on the right hand side: there is a girl that looks extremely young. In SS4 and SS5 and also some other houses I saw very young looking girls.
Maybe my estimates are not good, but I would not have chosen then, for fear of engaging an underaged girl.

No Indians?
I spotted only 3. Surprisingly few.

Few AILFs?
Vety few older ladies, and very few voluptous ones. Cannot compare to Petain.

How many OKTs?
High nunber of men seem to be affiliated with each house. Not intimidating, but odd.

Where are the customers?
I went at ca. 23:00, and often I seemed to be the only guy.

No more MIB?
I asked one of the OKTs uf there has been another police raid since last Wednesday, he said no.

Firdausahmad
27-01-2015, 05:41 PM
No more MIB?
I asked one of the OKTs uf there has been another police raid since last Wednesday, he said no.[/QUOTE]

Did u go during the night or day?

kevinj
27-01-2015, 10:27 PM
Observations

Too young?
House SS3, second last room on the right hand side: there is a girl that looks extremely young. In SS4 and SS5 and also some other houses I saw very young looking girls.
Maybe my estimates are not good, but I would not have chosen then, for fear of engaging an underaged girl.

No Indians?
I spotted only 3. Surprisingly few.

Few AILFs?
Vety few older ladies, and very few voluptous ones. Cannot compare to Petain.

How many OKTs?
High nunber of men seem to be affiliated with each house. Not intimidating, but odd.

Where are the customers?
I went at ca. 23:00, and often I seemed to be the only guy.

No more MIB?
I asked one of the OKTs uf there has been another police raid since last Wednesday, he said no.

Hello bro,

How to know the room or people within that area? I just take around just indian shop and big bank rakyat in front? How nak cari "secret place" tu ?

Wot2Doo
28-01-2015, 03:42 AM
No more MIB?

Did u go during the night or day?[/QUOTE]

The police raid happened last Wednesday evening. I found out when I visited at ca. 9 PM. Please refer to my earlier post.

Wot2Doo
28-01-2015, 03:46 AM
Hello bro,

How to know the room or people within that area? I just take around just indian shop and big bank rakyat in front? How nak cari "secret place" tu ?

Please refer to my post of 26.01. 12:00 AM. I have made a proposal for a standard identification of houses and rooms, similar to the system applied for Petain and Geylang in Singapore.

kevinj
28-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Please refer to my post of 26.01. 12:00 AM. I have made a proposal for a standard identification of houses and rooms, similar to the system applied for Petain and Geylang in Singapore.

Thanks for the guide Wot2Doo!!!:)

Walaikato
29-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Greeting folks.

This is my 1st post and still a newbie with this forum. Thanks admin. For the last 6 month I've followed this forum. It's been a lot that I've learned and experienced. Starting with pasar pudu thread. Than when pasar becoming like a ghost town. There's a new hope shinning bright.

1st I go there all the house were closed. Just have a few nanny tried to sell it. It's sucks man. I thought with this kind of it. How can I make feel to cheong. Damn......

Still try to observe it and this early week looks like all house were open. Climbing all stairs, going in to all doors were open and there's a lot of choice (just my thought). 1st just observe.

2nd day time to test market. Took bakso, okt said just arrived 3 day ago.
Name : never ask
Boobs : big enough (can't hold it with 1 arms)
Rushing : nope slow and steady
Pussy : still tight can feel her "kemut"
gfe : yes it is
Body : curvy smooth skin and hitam manis. Sweet
Okt ask for 40 but still can nego. But I won't nego with that kind of price.

On the evening try another one. Still bakso after long time already try pic and viets.
Boobs : a cup
Rushing : nope slow and steady
Pussy : a bit loss but got a great ass.
gfe : yes it is. Wanna kiss but I don't kiss them.
Body : apple bottom.
Okt ask for 40 but still can nego. But I won't nego with that kind of price

3rd day. Went to the 1 house that I entered. Looking for the big breast bakso. That I've saw on my observation day. But unfortunately she not come in. Took her friend. Cute, a bit short and nice curvy body.
Boobs : A cup
Rushing : nope. Booked for 1/2 hour
Pussy : bit tight
Body : curvy smooth skin
Okt ask for 80 for half hour. She really know how to please a guy. No rushing at all. Okt also great. Booked for 1/2 hour but service is nearly 1 hour with 2 times cumming. Great experienced. Highly recommended for those whom like adventure.

Guys, so sorry if my post too long. Really excited to tell my story for my 1st post. Cheers....

anthonysoon
05-02-2015, 07:19 PM
3rd day. Went to the 1 house that I entered. Looking for the big breast bakso. That I've saw on my observation day. But unfortunately she not come in. Took her friend. Cute, a bit short and nice curvy body.
Boobs : A cup
Rushing : nope. Booked for 1/2 hour
Pussy : bit tight
Okt ask for 80 for half hour. She really know how to please a guy. No rushing at all. Okt also great. Booked for 1/2 hour but service is nearly 1 hour with 2 times cumming. Great experienced. Highly recommended for those whom like adventure.

Guys, so sorry if my post too long. Really excited to tell my story for my 1st post. Cheers....[/QUOTE]

Please elaborate First house facing the Hotel Sentral or first house facing the corner dangdut lounge? TQ

Walaikato
06-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Please elaborate First house facing the Hotel Sentral or first house facing the corner dangdut lounge? TQ[/QUOTE]

Facing monorail station. 2nd door and have to climb stairs. Enjoy.

clean&neat
06-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Sorry was not in KL for some time, you can see from my post I was cheonging in other countries. But business should bring me to KL soon. I usually go for 2 FLs in one night, cost only RM80.

Thanks to wot2doo for starting a numbering system. However most of the FLs have to go back every month to stamp passport so the menu changes quite regularly. Lets follow this structure as recommended.

I normally find better looking FLs on the RS side. Indians are on the SS side probably house 3 or 4. I won't touch them as they are often old and fugly. I have come across any good looking Indian FLs yet. If so I would do her as that is one of my bucket list.

There is a kopi tiam and several mamak stalls there too, perhaps some bros want to gather there to chitchat and compare notes?

clean&neat
06-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Hello bro,

The place not secret. Find the LRT station and go to the road behind. Can't miss.

kevinj
08-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Thanks to Wot2Doo/Clean&Neat,

Want i got from the info previous on this forum, finally i got the place,

I went there 2 day for the best observation:

First Day:
House : SS3
Name : Sofea (Indon)
Boobs : Okey
Rushing : slow and steady
Pussy : tight
PS: pay more get extra scene. i pay 100 for 1 hour 2 shot but worth to enjoy!!!

Second Day:
House: RS1
Name: May May (Local)
Boobs: Hard solid big
Rushing : yes but alot position can done
Body : Superb
PS : pay 40 for F**k but extra 10 for blow and extra for girl if want try many position.

Thanks all the observer with quick guide.Hope next can will get info if i got!!:)

davidlion126
09-02-2015, 05:25 PM

First Day:

Second Day:
PS : pay 40 for F**k but extra 10 for blow and extra for girl if want try many position.

Thanks all the observer with quick guide.Hope next can will get info if i got!!:)

Keep it cumming brada :D

clean&neat
09-02-2015, 06:08 PM

First Day:

Second Day:

Walao, don't spoil market leh. We pay RM40 for blow, f**k even in different positions. Pay extra if time is up and you need longer. If the FL is extra special GFE and you are KC by her then give her tip. Don't inflate the base rate by paying extra for what should come as a package.

kevinj
10-02-2015, 11:00 PM
Walao, don't spoil market leh. We pay RM40 for blow, f**k even in different positions. Pay extra if time is up and you need longer. If the FL is extra special GFE and you are KC by her then give her tip. Don't inflate the base rate by paying extra for what should come as a package.

Nolah, bro...First one is silap one coz pay lebih kat OKT but second one macam kena cheat lah bro.I know is 40 but some OKT ask lebih lebih lah..How to prevent kena tipu..Next time try to get standard rate loh..SOriloh but this is my experience only..

Next time, bro..next time..

clean&neat
11-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Went to see one of my favorites.

Figure: Tall about 1.7M good for those liking tall girls
Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples. A bit of tummy but her long legs and tall figure help to make her look slender.
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs. Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

I had her before and posted the FL in first page. She is at RS2 last room on the right.

She appears to be very popular as there seems to be a group of people queuing up to bonk her. I had to wait 10 mins for the person before me to finish his job then I went in. As I was leaving someone else was waiting and went in.

Pros - one of the prettiest FL in the area, tall, leggy and nice natural C/D boobs. Wonderfully soft wan nice to squeeze. Not fat
She also has a big room that is neater and cleaner than most

Cons - can't shake the thought that many dicks have visited her pussy since she is so popular. GFE is hit and miss since she has so many customers a day - however this time around we spent some time rabba rabba a bit, some neck kissing, she spent a longer time blowing me and then when we did the deed she was more responsive instead of just lying there. She wrapped her legs around mine and moved along with me.

She is tall so next time I will try a standing f**k.

Damage RM40.

shadow chaser
12-02-2015, 11:26 AM

Damage RM40.[/QUOTE]

hey there bro thank u for the input...reading yr article makes my brother excited already want to try..will visit her tmr then(fri night) since have tried her not once but twice!

to make the search easier,rs2 is it nearer to monorail or further?Coz it can b either count from this end or the other end lah...

ya i do agree pls don't spoil the market...let's fix it at rm40 ok...thank u..

clean&neat
12-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Please read what Wot2Doo posted on the location guides. RS2 is across the road from the LRT and second door. You go upstairs and to the back to find her room.

davidlion126
13-02-2015, 05:13 AM
Went to see one of my favorites.

Figure: Tall about 1.7M good for those liking tall girls
Nice slender figure with natural C-Boobs, soft with eraser nipples. A bit of tummy but her long legs and tall figure help to make her look slender.
Shaved below with flappy lips. I selected her as she is pretty NL with nice figure not fat and big boobs. I have wanted to bonk a FL like that but most NL are fat or small boobs. Face is pretty with big eyes I would rate her 8/10.

I had her before and posted the FL in first page. She is at RS2 last room on the right.

She appears to be very popular as there seems to be a group of people queuing up to bonk her. I had to wait 10 mins for the person before me to finish his job then I went in. As I was leaving someone else was waiting and went in.

Pros - one of the prettiest FL in the area, tall, leggy and nice natural C/D boobs. Wonderfully soft wan nice to squeeze. Not fat
She also has a big room that is neater and cleaner than most

Cons - can't shake the thought that many dicks have visited her pussy since she is so popular. GFE is hit and miss since she has so many customers a day - however this time around we spent some time rabba rabba a bit, some neck kissing, she spent a longer time blowing me and then when we did the deed she was more responsive instead of just lying there. She wrapped her legs around mine and moved along with me.

Damage RM40.

Bro, she works day or night?

shadow chaser
13-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Please read what Wot2Doo posted on the location guides. RS2 is across the road from the LRT and second door. You go upstairs and to the back to find her room.

noted with thanks bro!Will do that tonight and input of my sexperience when i'm online tmr,can't wait.. :D

i think i know abt rs2 now(nearer to monorail stn),yes i hv taken note too that it has more 'beauties' as compared to the rest!Once go upstairs,the okt will tell u to take one round before exiting downstairs!Around the partition too has a few chairs for clients to wait,haha... :) ss9 is also worth checking it out,it has the neon light OPEN before entering,sometimes they feature good ones too..once my friend took one from batam,with tattoo all over her back and his comment was super good!Too bad a few days later when i am in the mood to take her,she has gone home! :(
somewhere i think ss4 or ss5,got 2 chinese okt,big size,they bully people!They did not bully me of course as maybe i was carrying a helmet...as i also make it a point to enter whenever a group was abt to enter,i don't enter alone as afraid something might happen..this malay chap,small size,the okt kept harassing him to take one(maybe times r bad) but he said no and the indon also kept pestering saying 'sembang aje x apa' when he said no the okt push him into the room and closed the door...i quickly walk out!Minutes later he came out and i asked him what happened..he replied the okt went through his pocket to check if he hv cash or not...true enough he don't hv it then only okt released him!

so guys watch out!Entering such places dont put all yr cash in pocket or wallet or else things might happen!Better be safe than sorry as maybe the cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..

shadow chaser
14-02-2015, 01:15 AM
cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..[/QUOTE]

hi there wish to share my sexperience here as promised..thank u bro clen+neat for recommending chika..i arr a bit early at 7.30pm but was told she will only arr after 8pm so okt suggested i hang around mamak first...

at 8pm ask the old man okt if the tall gal has arr or not as dont wish to climb the stairs for nothing..i think i saw her..coz she went to the corner to tapau something...i walked there and want to take a good look at her...ok ok not bad with tattoos on her left arm!

went to the last room...very spacious as compared to the rest especially the ss9 ones...my goodness so small!

after i undressed,she proceeded to wash my dick carefully with soap before telling to lie down..cd uses hers when blowing then later switch to my okamoto super thin type!

surprisingly after blowing,she told me to stand up,this time she blow with me standing...my God that feels so good coz i never did this before in my life!Then when time to cheong,i suggested to do doggie style which she happily obliged!

maybe she is fresh to me in less than 5 mins,game over for me while doing doggie...phew that was fast coz usually i can last at least 10mins!It was a good experience though and surely i will return in the next 3 days again...and she did not even complain abt my thin cd...coz previously when cheonging there,most of the bakso they push me away when shoot coz they claim that since my cd is super thin,there is a possibility it might leak and might result them getting pregnant!I think this is absurd as i am sure those cd must hv undergone quality control,qc check before distributed out from japan!

she will be here at least 28/2/2015...maybe mar 1 or 2 go back batam...she works from 8pm till 5am every night if no period lah...hope the info helps cheers and bye..

davidlion126
15-02-2015, 11:06 AM
cops wont help u too even if lodge a report nearby!Play safe and be safe..

hi there wish to share my sexperience here as promised..thank u bro clen+neat for recommending chika..i arr a bit early at 7.30pm but was told she will only arr after 8pm
she will be here at least 28/2/2015...maybe mar 1 or 2 go back batam...she works from 8pm till 5am every night if no period lah...hope the info helps cheers and bye..[/QUOTE]
Thank you for you info and FR :)

shadow chaser
16-02-2015, 09:56 AM
Thank you for you info and FR :)[/QUOTE]

no problem bro..my pleasure to share with my sexperience...keep the sharing coming in brader...would love to hear yr stories..cheers...

vietcuntlover
11-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Ya..all bro please take note..avoid ss4 or ss5..groundfloor..a big size chinese okt..he will harassing u to take thier girl..i have experienced it..the girl will force u to the room and the big size okt will block the room door..lucky i am smooking and i say please careful the cigarette butt then the girl just loose her hand and need strength to push the big size okt..careful guys..

shadow chaser
11-03-2015, 03:16 PM
butt then the girl just loose her hand and need strength to push the big size okt..careful guys..[/QUOTE]

ya i noticed that too..if not mistaken the big size okt is called ah sam and he even has a twin brother!Lately i dont see the twins together,most of the time only sam is around...another slim+big mouth(talkative) is called ah ming..i took at least 2 times before that's y he told me his name...

i did see with my own eyes the big okt bully one guy and really push the guy all the way into the room and say 'sembang aje xpe' he let him go coz he really has no $$$$$

lalalala1234
21-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Might go and patrol the area tonight, wish me luck!

lalalala1234
21-03-2015, 10:26 PM
Back! Found the row of shops pretty easily, red lights here and there. But wondering whether I entered the right establishment where Chika is. There's 2 red lights at two stairs directly next to each other, R side, I went to the left side stairs. If counting from the right, should be R3 (may be R2, read on) I think. Cos first one is ground floor red light. Climb up, got like those wooden walls with Entrance and Exit sign directly up from the stairs.

Then I noticed on the right side theres another Entrance and Exit sign, I wonder if its 2 tauke share 1 space that's why confused this is R2 or R3. Skinny chinese uncle greeted me, randomly choose one of the decent looking girls sitting outside their rooms. Is this R2? Or R3 and the 2 stairs are different establishments?

oceanluver88
23-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Just got back from my first time there. Wanted to go for 2 rounds but second round didn't happen because of okt issues (read below the FR for details)

Went at around 9 pm on a Sunday, but not many people around surprisingly.

Name: Forgot to ask, her room is the second last one on the left
Origin: Indonesian, speaks Bahasa
Looks: 8/10 quite pretty, short hair
Body: 8/10 D cup, nice and full. A bit meaty, but not chunky. Some tattoos, but not a lot.
GFE: N/A I don't expect that at these prices
BBBJ: 6/10 She kept telling me not to look at her cuz she's shy, but I looked anyway cheekily :p Then she started playfully biting to express her dismay haha.
FJ: 6/10 Missionary all the way. No moaning at first, but after putting on lube she was purring like a sex kitten. She did start to rush me towards the end though.
Damage: 40
RTF: maybe

After that went for supper, and came back for round 2. Decided to try the SS side this time. Was going to avoid SS4 and SS5 due to the pushy okt a bro mentioned, but turns out that's not the only one. I went into SS1 and SS2 and didn't see any I liked but the okts had no issues when I walked out.

I was walking back out of SS3 when one of the girls latched onto my arm and the skinny chinese okt blocked the way. He was pushing up against me, chest to chest, but I could still walk forward. After a while, it was getting ridiculous and annoying so I just pushed him out of the way. He said something angrily in Bahasa I didn't catch, and tried to block me in again. Not wanting to be bullied into anything, I just shot him my 'Try anything and I'll rearrange your face' look and he backed off.

Lost my mood then thanks to that okt so round 2 didn't happen. Also, I didn't wanna hang around in case the skinny okt has some friends.

I'm lucky I have a good build and the okt was skinny, or else things could have ended up differently. My advice to other bros is if you do go into this house, don't go alone like I did.

BTW, if any bros wanna go together to avoid getting into that kind of situation, can PM me. I'll be around this week.

shadow chaser
23-03-2015, 10:37 AM
I'm lucky I have a good build and the okt was skinny, or else things could have ended up differently. My advice to other bros is if you do go into this house, don't go alone like I did.

hey there bro..tq for sharing yr experience...for me i m also alone but i dont enter alone..rather whenever i see a group of people,say 3 or 4 or more,i will take the chance to enter make it as if i m their friends..if anything happens,at least the okt will have to think twice before doing anything nasty..this is my style whenever i visit there..

perhaps time r bad,middle of the mth,everybody waiting for gaji to come..girls there no clients..rental hv to pay...food hv to pay..everything hv to pay everyday and yet no $$$ coming in as what they had expected..i believe they r crazy for sales which is why they tend to b pushy..dont get me wrong as i m no okt defending but rather based on facts..i m on yr side too,a spending consumer hahaha...

as i know the pushy okt is in ss4,the big guy is called sam,i think he has a twin brother,exactly same face,same features,another skinny guy called ah ming but since u mention is ss3,then i m not sure r they those guys u r talking abt...i saw at least twice while in ss4 they bully foreign workers,as what they did to u..push them right into the room and closed the door!Pls read earlier forums for details on it...

so far while in ss4,when they see me they never push me..i think part of the reason is i took at least twice the girls there..i must say their girls r not bad and i m taken in too..i think they rmbr my face too...

ya mood kills..i will do the same too if i were to b harrassed by them..play safe and b safe bro...most importantly enjoyyyy....

oceanluver88
23-03-2015, 02:24 PM
for me i m also alone but i dont enter alone..rather whenever i see a group of people,say 3 or 4 or more,i will take the chance to enter make it as if i m their friends..if anything happens,at least the okt will have to think twice before doing anything nasty..this is my style whenever i visit there..

Thanks for the advice bro shadow. I was thinking of doing that also, but got pros and cons la. Good thing is got other people to 'buffer' against pushy okts. Bad thing is, maybe one of those guys will take the girl you want right in front of you :p

I read the posts up till now and doesn't seem like the bros here have had any problems with the RS side houses. I'll think I'll try SS4 though, since bro shadow said got some not bad ones haha.

BTW, anyone know what time these houses open or when most of the girls start work?

shadow chaser
23-03-2015, 05:13 PM
BTW, anyone know what time these houses open or when most of the girls start work?[/QUOTE]

no probs brader..if they guy in front of u already taken the gal u like,there is always 'waiting' room for u to standby ma haha...i mean there r chairs for u to wait...but piece of advice bro,bear in mind there r risks waiting inside..it is better to wait outside and tell okt let me know once the girl finished,then can call u...coz once there is a raid,then u r trapped inside which i m sure u wont want to b a part of them right?Lol...or else if u recognise that guy,once u see him come out then u can go back in again...

those houses r open 24hrs lah(if no raid)...as i know the girls there work on shift basis..from 8pm to 5am or 6am then day time another batch will take over..i heard during daytime quality of them also not bad but hv no chance to do that yet..or else can go during lunch time for a quickie hahaha...

do share yr experience brader and share any gem worth checking out there...ss9 with the OPEN neon sign i wonder if jessica is still there or not with the tattoo at the back...she is super good in blowing and blow raw if u rq.. :D

shadow chaser
26-03-2015, 10:23 AM
tonight most probably will b going to b'fields to take a look after 16 days absence due to work...

let me see if got any juicy story to share...heard ace got ambushed kau-kau on mon night...hope bfields not affected...

shadow chaser
27-03-2015, 10:42 AM
let me see if got any juicy story to share...heard ace got ambushed kau-kau on mon night...hope bfields not affected...[/QUOTE]

hi guys as promised this is my post as went to bfields yesterday night,below is my comment:-

first of all jessica is still there..just a refresher,she is located at ss9 with the neon light OPEN,this is the only one which has it actually..i reckon she is a gem,can blow raw if rq too but up to yr nego skills..she has a tattoo at her back,looks pretty..i did go in but did not take her coz lil brader already eat full full before that lah,pls read on for me to explain..those interested in jessica better hurry coz she will b going back batam very very soon..i last saw her on 10/3 and yesterday was 26/3,16 days has passed...as i know they wont use max their 30days visa,only use 25days so i believe in the next few days she will go home..

went to take a girl at rs4,name i think is ira,indon,rm40 blows raw,middle room on the left..very good service looks not bad..released via missionary style..

not yet take dinner after cheong took monorail to pudu,dinner at wai sek kai,then walk to ace,nothing much there coz was ambushed a few days earlier which involved 188 staffs from govt agencies..

still not satisfied,decided to take monorail again to bfields,took another gal at rs2,name wulan,blow wz cd but felt as though blow raw as mine is durex ultra thin type..after cheong i even ask did u blow raw she replied no wz cd hahaha...

finished her off in doggie style,as still got time chatted with her for a while as time not up yet till okt knock on the door..supposedly took another girl at the same place called icha but later found out she went back indon..another indon filled her room,a tiny petite and pretty one too,not forgetting cute!Almost want to take her but heard rm50 cxl already...those interested,she is in room 6 but did not get her name lah..she works at night currently from 8pm onwards...

oh ya earlier posts abt this indon called richa or wicha in same place,this girl also there,sitting down play wz her hp..she did not notice me..just mention tall girl and okt knows who already...enjoyyyy....

charliewong
27-03-2015, 06:22 PM
Man, all those FRs and cheap fxcks are making me really interested to visit the place, how i wish I'm in KL now, never knew there could be such cheap Fxcks!

shadow chaser
30-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Man, all those FRs and cheap fxcks are making me really interested to visit the place, how i wish I'm in KL now, never knew there could be such cheap Fxcks!

hey there brader,

ya i still cant believe that such price of rm40 still exists these days..i remembered back in 1996 in chow kit price was rm40 too..almost 20 yrs later,still remains the same hahaha...

yup u should check the place out...for me i always got a choice therefore wont go home disappointed at all..unless got typhoon then diff story lah..but there is a saying u pay peanuts u get monkeys..if u dont mind of the room condition then it is fine..

sometimes i do visit ace but not always as there min rm100 so is a bit high for me but i m not abandoning that place as it depends on budget too..i heard the okt there always replace their stocks with new arr therefore reg clients will never get bored with the place..

enjoyyyy life to the max!

anthonysoon
30-03-2015, 02:38 PM
hey there brader,

ya i still cant believe that such price of rm40 still exists these days..i remembered back in 1996 in chow kit price was rm40 too..almost 20 yrs later,still remains the same hahaha...

yup u should check the place out...for me i always got a choice therefore wont go home disappointed at all..unless got typhoon then diff story lah..but there is a saying u pay peanuts u get monkeys..if u dont mind of the room condition then it is fine..

sometimes i do visit ace but not always as there min rm100 so is a bit high for me but i m not abandoning that place as it depends on budget too..i heard the okt there always replace their stocks with new arr therefore reg clients will never get bored with the place..

enjoyyyy life to the max!

One downside is NO parking! Every time I drive past in the early afternoon, I can't find a parking space.

shadow chaser
30-03-2015, 04:47 PM
One downside is NO parking! Every time I drive past in the early afternoon, I can't find a parking space.

brader if i may suggest try to take lrt and park yr car elsewhere..i dont own a car but a bike only so i wont know the feelings of driving a car lol..just my personal opinion here..

i did enquire once u reach the place,on the left turning right after rs1 there is a place for parking,it is rm6 per entry after 6pm..prices varies depends on timing too..good luck..

lalalala1234
13-04-2015, 02:54 AM
Been a few times to Chika, now itchy for some other busty gals. Any recos? :D

shadow chaser
13-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Been a few times to Chika, now itchy for some other busty gals. Any recos? :D

yesterday was at kl central which was unexpected,since nearby bfields,lil didi start itching already and just 5mins walk away,decided to take a look..

did not enter all but rather chose a few..since had already visited many times,somehow knew certain shops hv only milf to offer and noted in forum too certain okt r aggresive and pushy..

went to the shop same row wz joyinn,2nd last actually,went up the stairs,the okt is old man wz glasses,tall+thin,quite friendly..selection not bad but left coz want to check the others out.

visited the one opp wz the OPEN sign,room 1 caught my eyes but someone went in earlier than me so sat at the chair provided and waited.After all only need to wait 15mins max right?Busy playing wz my hp to kill the time..

during the wait time a foreigner came in,i think bangla,selling his selfie stick at rm15,shops selling this surely costs at least rm50,had wanted to own one long ago..was hesitating before deciding to buy from him..then the girl came out a few mins after.

paid the okt and the selfie guy and went in..lie down and she started blowing using my ultra thin durex cd,excellent!Later told her to be on top and she rode like crazy while i busy myself touching her pair of fine breasts!Shortly told to switch and wanted to try doggie..she obliged and cheong kau-kau like no tmr..she reciprocrated by pushing backwards too..tried to touch her breasts but she said dont pull her nipps and i stopped doing it..finally i released my load which is a bit unbelievable as i just visited ace 1 night before..really yesterday night was unexpected to cheong!

left for home a happy man..before opening the door she even hugged and said goodbye at least twice..gave her a small kiss on her head and said bye too..no tips were given as not necessary..dont want to spoil the market too!Pls see below short info:-

name:cc
daty:no
wir:yesss
breasts:34(to me is quite big)
gfe:yes
bbbj:yes but wz cd
cim:no

sin0033
13-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Wow! Haven't been on this site for a while and suddenly see so much action in Brickfileds. I was living here for over 1 year and build some rapport with a few of the OKT here.

The girls run on shifts and day shift usually are locals and part time indons while night are the regular indon girls. Safetywise, I never had any problems here and they generally respect that I am looking. Probably because I wander around looking a few nights every week. HAHAHA.

The women transfer between houses so it is hard to keep track of.

My favourite house would be the 2nd from the monorail, SS2 i think based on the number followed by RS2 (The one with the partition divider).

Moved out last June and haven't been back since though. If any brothers are going there for TT, let me know

lalalala1234
13-04-2015, 10:36 PM
yesterday was at kl central which was unexpected,since nearby bfields,lil didi start itching already and just 5mins walk away,decided to take a look..

did not enter all but rather chose a few..since had already visited many times,somehow knew certain shops hv only milf to offer and noted in forum too certain okt r aggresive and pushy..

went to the shop same row wz joyinn,2nd last actually,went up the stairs,the okt is old man wz glasses,tall+thin,quite friendly..selection not bad but left coz want to check the others out.

visited the one opp wz the OPEN sign,room 1 caught my eyes but someone went in earlier than me so sat at the chair provided and waited.After all only need to wait 15mins max right?Busy playing wz my hp to kill the time..

during the wait time a foreigner came in,i think bangla,selling his selfie stick at rm15,shops selling this surely costs at least rm50,had wanted to own one long ago..was hesitating before deciding to buy from him..then the girl came out a few mins after.

paid the okt and the selfie guy and went in..lie down and she started blowing using my ultra thin durex cd,excellent!Later told her to be on top and she rode like crazy while i busy myself touching her pair of fine breasts!Shortly told to switch and wanted to try doggie..she obliged and cheong kau-kau like no tmr..she reciprocrated by pushing backwards too..tried to touch her breasts but she said dont pull her nipps and i stopped doing it..finally i released my load which is a bit unbelievable as i just visited ace 1 night before..really yesterday night was unexpected to cheong!

left for home a happy man..before opening the door she even hugged and said goodbye at least twice..gave her a small kiss on her head and said bye too..no tips were given as not necessary..dont want to spoil the market too!Pls see below short info:-

name:cc
daty:no
wir:yesss
breasts:34(to me is quite big)
gfe:yes
bbbj:yes but wz cd
cim:no

Interested in her. Any description how she looks like so I know I got the right gal?

shadow chaser
14-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Interested in her. Any description how she looks like so I know I got the right gal?

she is in the shop far end of ss2(nearest to old town coffee)the only shop which hv the OPEN neon signage on it..

a few days ago when i went she was in room 1,meaning that the moment when u enter,she is already there,hopefully she did not change room but u can always ask the young okt for her.That shop okt quite ok..so far no unpleasant counters,young and skinny okt...

chavo
15-04-2015, 07:01 PM
I've been following this forum for years now but only now have I decided to get an account and start posting. Well, since this is my first post, anyone plan to go there tonight? Cause I do but I don't feel like going alone since it'll be my first time checking out that place. I've been to ACE several times but not Brickfields. It would be very helpful if anyone could tag along and guide me a little.

wowgad
16-04-2015, 06:55 PM
I arrived in KL yesterday, and have already been to Brickfields 3 times, and going 2 more tonight.

The first girl was sweet, very friendly, I forgot her name. She let me switch to doggy and seemed to be enjoying it. She was located in the last one that says "Open" in Neon Signs, I think the second room.

The second girl was terrible, she was very attractive and had a tight pussy, but wouldn't change positions and kept complaining. I had to jack myself off... She was wearing a red shirt and white bottom. This one was in the place right next to the neon sign.

Third girl was alright, not better than girl one, but definitely better than girl 2. I only paid 30 for her, so she kept her top on. But I was aware of this when I was informed of the difference in prices for 30 and 40. She had the best ass for doggy though, very nice and soft. She was in one of the first buildings with a young OKT outside in a hawaiin shirt, guy was friendly and gave me a thumbs up.

Sorry I'm bad with names, and haven't done a FR before. I'll try to post better ones once I am accustomed to it.

chavo
16-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Was there last night for some exploration for the first time. Went to the first one from when you are coming from the Old Town direction, the one nearest to the shops. Saw one that looks decent, the ones towards the end in the BBW category, so walked back out. As I was walking out, the OKT asked what type of girl I was looking for, etc. He was real nice, to my relieve. Went to the next two next to it and saw a long hair I think Indonesian young looking one at the 3rd room on the right hand side, I almost went in cause she looked eager and excited (plus she's pretty), but I decided not to just incase once I pay the money, her attitude will change 180degree as its quite common that will happen. So I just continued checking out the stocks they had at the other two lots and nothing really attracted me. Went out, saw a cop car right infront and I decided to head far away from that location. Turns out, they were just passing by and nothing of the unwanted happened. Well, even though I didnt end up picking any girls, I'm just relieved now I have finally seen the place for myself and sort of know how it works. Hope I'm luckier next time where I see better stocks.

wowgad
16-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Just visited Chika

Man she was gorgeous. Best one so far. Her room was also very big compared to the others.

I arrived there around 7:50 or so, I had only tried the shops on the other side of the street, I make it my opportunity to try a different one each time. She was in the first building next to the tracks, the one furthest away on the opposite side of Coffee House. No stairs as someone had mentioned they climbed. Anyway for the deets

I didnt even bother looking at the other girls, its like she didn't even care while all the other girls were seeking the attention.

She is really petite, you can toss her around, her skin was super soft, decent ass, decent pussy, good head. She moaned while I was ploughing her. I'll definitely return before my time is up.

shadow chaser
17-04-2015, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=wowgad;12910234]Just visited Chika

good for u brader..i hv tried her too..her nickname is tall girl,ya she is more of a like dont care less girl...

i remembered the other night i cheong her doggie style but standing..oh man i came in less than 10 mins...after reading yr article makes me want to try her tonight,if not tmr night then haha...

bladesex
17-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Serious 30-40/ shot?
What's the catch? Have to bring own CD? Time allowed? Jump straight to the point?:eek:

wowgad
17-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Today I visited She-She (same as the above but her name is she-she not cc.)
She was great too, dressed up in a nurses outfit, great tits and ass. Fucking her doggie man, I didn't want to stop, she let me slap her ass real hard. I'm going back to her again for sure, she has a very soft body and a great personality and talks to you as well.

Only thing after I finished there was a few people waiting for her outside, maybe because she provides such a good service. So she takes many dicks, but is cheerful throughout the whole process.

So from my 3 days of whoring (8 girls) in Brickfields, I went into each of the establishments without any problem, except for the indian whores who can be quite aggressive. Some were cute but She-She and Chika blew them out of the water.

She-She and Chika are the two best that I've experienced there by far, and you' d have a great time with both. Offer a short GFE and are very friendly, as opposed to a few fucks I had there.

She-She was the complete package but isn't quite vocal. Whereas Chika likes to moan... So choose your poison and happy cheong'ing

shadow chaser
17-04-2015, 06:22 PM
Serious 30-40/ shot?
What's the catch? Have to bring own CD? Time allowed? Jump straight to the point?:eek:

yes brader straight to the point!I speak for myself but i bring my cd,i dislike using theirs..

time allowed is 15mins unless u top us cash to extend,if not mistaken another rm10 is 10mins i think but can ask okt first before paying...enjoyyyyyy

chavo
17-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Wow, this Chika girl keeps getting mentioned in here, gotta try her out when I got the chance. But I am still a little bit confused as to which house she is in. Is she in the row adjacent to Old Town White Coffee? Or is it the row of houses on the opposite side adjacent to Joyinn hotel etc.

shadow chaser
17-04-2015, 06:36 PM
dear braders,

i apologise first coz short story to share as in a hurry to go somewhere..i was at bfields yesterday night..

went walk a round coz body was lusting a cheong badly,last cheong exactly a week ago..visited a few shops but non suitable..finally saw a wl standing,no need to go stairs at all..first impression thought was a ladyboy!Went near and ask okt,genuine female!Not bad chinese girl from penang,can understand canto+hokkien of course..

okt ask if want to top up rm10(make it rm50) so that 2way,i said no,just 1 way will do..went in immediately undressed and she rub my didi and rub and rub..finally fully grown and put on my own durex cd..i wanted doggie,so just just bent over,her knees resting on the bed while my legs still standing on the floor,cheong her kau-kau!

managed to touch her breasts while cheonging,wow..articifial(implanted)coz hard!She yelled coz felt so good..finally released my load inside and she shook her ass and shake and shake..wow feels good!

her name is ah may,located same row as joyinn,ground floor,long hair with glasses,chinese girl..when entering i m sure can see her coz her room is located at the front part..she should b around for a few more days before go back penang..overall service not bad,can recommend if looking for a chinese girl..cheers..

wowgad
18-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Wow, this Chika girl keeps getting mentioned in here, gotta try her out when I got the chance. But I am still a little bit confused as to which house she is in. Is she in the row adjacent to Old Town White Coffee? Or is it the row of houses on the opposite side adjacent to Joyinn hotel etc.

I've seen Chika here in two different houses now, side by side of each other. She is the one on the opposite side of Coffee House, at the furthest two places.

Walaikato
20-04-2015, 09:46 AM
So happening in this group. Love to read all the comments. I'm a newbie so please be gentle.

Usually I go the on daytime. Around 8-10 in the morning. Never been there at night. For me on daytime girl is quite attractive.

Always go to the RS2. There's 2 girl that highly recommend. First one name Mira. From indon, her body like a teenager. Pushy still tight. Love to fuck really hard. Usually she will finish u with a cowgirl position and she will ride like there will be no tomorrow.

2nd girl is Lia smooth skin. Curvy body. Cute ass and have a lovely voice. Love to moan when u fuck her. Not so aggressive. U can come by hearing her voice moaning.

Both girl I will give 9/10 for gfe and will be 10/10 when u coming again for them. I usually coming back for them. Also try others at other houses. Think if u wanna go for daytime. RS2 house is highly recommended. If the okt recognised u already. Extra time for 5-10 minutes is "mo man tai" with them.

shadow chaser
21-04-2015, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=Walaikato;12924762]So happening in this group. Love to read all the comments. I'm a newbie so please be gentle.

welcome to the group brader..it will b nice if u can share whatever stories u hv in bfields so that our fellow braders out there can feel too,lol..

i just want to share a bit here..i hv done an experiment on condom(cd) recently i hv used durex,normally okamoto..reason is caring is giving a discount voucher..as durex is intl brand and therefore expensive,i normally wont go for it..since hv discount voucher thought of giving durex a try.

bought a durex box which consists of 12,i hv used 6.I wish to inform here that omg,the feel is GREAT!Almost feels like nothing!Once in bfields,after cheong i even ask the girl did u blow wz cd or not lol..she said yesss of course!It prove me right further coz i too used it on my regular viet in ace..and i came in less than 10mins!Omg...usually wz my reg,i can cheong at least 20mins using okamoto!I cant believe it that i can game over so fast...even my reg also laughed at me..and i shook my head in disbelief haha..really strange coz a day before,i just masturbated while watching an amateur porn and cant help it,have to DIY...

i highly recommend durex fethelite ultima..there r other types of fethelite too eg:warming,elite,real feel but not those ok..ultima is expensive actually rm36 for 12 which means a piece is abt rm3..for those on tight budget,u can try those 3 piece packs...

taking dark chocs+banana does help..did an experiement on it too and the amt was a lot as i noticed...happy cheong and enjoyyyy...

chavo
21-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Are they open basically almost 24 hours? What time do you guys normally go? Or no fixed time? I usually head there at night about 8, earlier than 11 just in case it gets a little rowdy. But I might pay a visit in the daytime soon. What time would be best, in your opinion.

clean&neat
21-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Wow did not know the thread I started on BF is becoming so active. my fav is also chika. she is local so she does not need to go immigration stamp every now and then. many of the indon and viets change as they need to go out to get their passport stamped. you can find some gems there if you are willing to walk and climb stairs. sometimes if you see a door closed and quite a few people hanging around, stay and see who is the FL.

Downside of this place is that the hygiene is a risk. The 30/40 per shot attracts many people including those who might not be too hygienic. always use a condom, bring your own or use theirs. personally I avoid kissing as some of the FL offer BBBJ.

recently saw 1-2 tranny there too.

chavo
21-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Thanks to you @clean&neat for starting this thread. It was how I found out about this place, hahaha. Would it be a big risk to get a BBBJ from the girls? Like you said, there ARE gems if you are lucky to spot them, and some of them do offer BBBJ and you can't deny that it won't be tempting. The thing is, is it worth risking it?

anthonysoon
22-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Managed to park my car in brickfields after 2 earlier failed attemps. Went to SS3 (opposite joyinn). Took a big-sized indon

Name: Kiki (artificial blond)
Place: Bandung
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Butt: 8/10 (Hourglass figure)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I tipped her RM10 for deep-throat and she obliged)
FJ: 7/10 (Pussy shaven which I like)
GFE: 6/10

Earlier, I popped into SS2. An old ugly Indian MILF grabbed my hand and refused to let me go! OKT stand and look only. I had to wrench my hand away. Beware!

Hope to get some power points from this FR

HHM12
22-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Long time never been to Brickfield . Swan still there ?

chavo
22-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Managed to park my car in brickfields after 2 earlier failed attemps. Went to SS3 (opposite joyinn). Took a big-sized indon

Name: Kiki (artificial blond)
Place: Bandung
Butt: 8/10 (Hourglass figure)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I tipped her RM10 for deep-throat and she obliged)
FJ: 7/10 (Pussy shaven which I like)
GFE: 6/10

Earlier, I popped into SS2. An old ugly Indian MILF grabbed my hand and refused to let me go! OKT stand and look only. I had to wrench my hand away. Beware!

Hope to get some power points from this FR

Did you have to ask for the BBBJ? Or did she offer it first?

Walaikato
23-04-2015, 04:31 PM
Are they open basically almost 24 hours? What time do you guys normally go? Or no fixed time? I usually head there at night about 8, earlier than 11 just in case it gets a little rowdy. But I might pay a visit in the daytime soon. What time would be best, in your opinion.

On day time 10-12 should be great. If too early most of the room still no chicks. If too late will be crowd at lunch hour.

t4tortoise
27-04-2015, 03:38 PM
wow... did not think of brickfields as a red light area!

thx for info! will explore on my next trip up as I usually stay nearby.

clean&neat
29-04-2015, 05:56 PM
BBBJ usually offered by the more desperate FLs. Also they offer BBBJ when business is slow like in the afternoon. Some of the FL if they know you for a while may offer BBBJ.

Personally I would not want to risk BBBJ. Too risky. At BF better to have everything covered.

lalalala1234
30-04-2015, 01:39 AM
Few weeks ago went to chiong. Randomly explore, go to the one with the Open sign. SS9 I think, it's the last one on the SS side. Went to the last room, found an Indon, my gosh the size of her tits. I thought it was fake or pushup, but RM40 just risk it and see la.

She take off her bra, really almost the size of my head, all natural! 30 y/o, Mia, from Medan,she doesn't look like those kampung type, decent looking. I got so excited squeezing her natural boobs that she ride awhile exploded :P Haven't gone back yet but thinking of going now, take a look at what's available after 1am.

davidlion126
30-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Few weeks ago went to chiong... .
Bro, what time did you go? Mia works night?

chavo
30-04-2015, 07:31 PM
BBBJ usually offered by the more desperate FLs. Also they offer BBBJ when business is slow like in the afternoon. Some of the FL if they know you for a while may offer BBBJ.

Personally I would not want to risk BBBJ. Too risky. At BF better to have everything covered.

Do they offer CIM too?

lalalala1234
04-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Bro, what time did you go? Mia works night?

I went about 11pm or something yeah at night. I went back recently but either she's not there anymore or she was busy with another client cos didn't see her sitting outside her room.

I did some research, I walked into every single red light but all CMI, so ended up going back to Chika. Was hoping to find Mia again, maybe tonight!

chavo
04-05-2015, 01:22 PM
I went about 11pm or something yeah at night. I went back recently but either she's not there anymore or she was busy with another client cos didn't see her sitting outside her room.

I did some research, I walked into every single red light but all CMI, so ended up going back to Chika. Was hoping to find Mia again, maybe tonight!

Did the OKTs say anything even though you went in to every single red light but didnt get any of the girls? Cause I can feel some OKTs can get quite impatient if they see someone keep walking in and out without buying.

lalalala1234
04-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Did the OKTs say anything even though you went in to every single red light but didnt get any of the girls? Cause I can feel some OKTs can get quite impatient if they see someone keep walking in and out without buying.

Since each place is different OKT, and they are mostly inside all the time, they don't see me walking around to every shop. But I have to admit, whatever the fuck they smoking in there gives me a heart attack. Feels like I was gonna die in there in some of the shops, really musky heavy smell, incense or some crazy tobacco.

The fat chinese OKT was the worse by far as mentioned multiple times here. Won't let you go but I was easily over 1 foot taller than him so he can't do shit to me.

anthonysoon
05-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Did you have to ask for the BBBJ? Or did she offer it first?

BBBJ is inclusive but I asked for slow, slow deepthroat.
Value for money. this girl quite clean as after washing my dick,
she also wiped with with wet baby tissues.

chavo
05-05-2015, 11:40 PM
But I have to admit, whatever the fuck they smoking in there gives me a heart attack. Feels like I was gonna die in there in some of the shops, really musky heavy smell, incense or some crazy tobacco.

Its the incense. And yes the smell truly is overpowering sometimes but I guess we have no choice but to tahan only.

kevinj
06-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Today i try one babe same floor as Chika but i found ok bit babe, it's near to corner room

Name: Milla (25)
Place: Batam
Face: 7/10
Body : Petite
Butt: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10

I try only 3 position only : Front, Doggy and Blowjob but worthy for 40. Try her!!

dvdguy
07-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Which building are the girls located? Went there yesterday and saw no girls?

kevinj
07-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Which building are the girls located? Went there yesterday and saw no girls?

I think first Lorong beside the urut kaki , go upstair around 7pm

t4tortoise
08-05-2015, 03:53 PM
my small contribution. was there on Sat at 11am. quality mostly CMI. got one Chinese looking but she looked stoned..

went to look for Chika but could not find her in the open sign establishment.

some girls super aggressive, one ever hugged me so tight that her make up rubbed off on my shoulder (almost got me in trouble!)

found a decent looking batam girl in RS3? (where they make you walk around a wooden screen to exit) she had the corner room #3?

there was another good looking one but she was eating and I didn't want to interrupt her lunch.

BJ shallow (OK only la )
FJ pretty good. accommodating.
rtf: maybe..

chavo
09-05-2015, 02:18 AM
I think first Lorong beside the urut kaki , go upstair around 7pm

The first stairs beside urut kaki. Is that where Chika is?

chavo
09-05-2015, 02:21 AM
my small contribution. was there on Sat at 11am. quality mostly CMI. got one Chinese looking but she looked stoned..

some girls super aggressive, one ever hugged me so tight that her make up rubbed off on my shoulder (almost got me in trouble!)

found a decent looking batam girl in RS3? (where they make you walk around a wooden screen to exit) she had the corner room #3?

there was another good looking one but she was eating and I didn't want to interrupt her lunch.

BJ shallow (OK only la )
FJ pretty good. accommodating.
rtf: maybe..

What does CMI stand for? And yeah some girls are really aggressive, its quite irritating. Sometimes I see them actually pulling their victims into the room and ask the OKT to come and collect money. And you have no choice but to pay 40 on a girl you never even wanted in the first place!

lalalala1234
10-05-2015, 03:17 AM

Looking in the wrong place bro :P Chika is on the opposite road, near the other end of the shop lots, 2nd shop from the bunch of people sitting on the lazy chairs outside.

clean&neat
12-05-2015, 10:44 PM
SYT ALERT!
SS4. The one with a cybercafe on the ground floor. Go up stairs turn right. On the right is Bilik 1 look for Liza. Two bakso SYTs there. The other girl boob a bit smaller like A so I choosed Liza which is B. Both are in lingerie and high heels with long slender legs - hot.

The OKT says 18 years old so charge RM50. Even if they are really not 18 I I think they are not more than 20 years old.

Tall, slender, B boobs and shapely. Nice long legs. When she undressed and I saw her nipps I know this is a SYT as the nipps are still a little like a small bud with a little dimple in the middle. Unlike many MILF nipps which are protruding raisins.

Here for another 2-3 weeks then she has to go back and stamp passport.

If you like this information, show your appreciation yar.

clean&neat
12-05-2015, 10:45 PM
By the way Chika on leave till further notice. Maybe all of you fucked her till she worn out... lol

Or someone tar-pau her to go holiday...

chavo
16-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Are the girls mostly from Indonesia and Batam? Any locals or Thais/Viets/PRC?

Mankok
17-05-2015, 03:21 AM
SYT ALERT!
SS4. The one with a cybercafe on the ground floor. Go up stairs turn right. On the right is Bilik 1 look for Liza. Two bakso SYTs there. The other girl boob a bit smaller like A so I choosed Liza which is B. Both are in lingerie and high heels with long slender legs - hot.

The OKT says 18 years old so charge RM50. Even if they are really not 18 I I think they are not more than 20 years old.

Tall, slender, B boobs and shapely. Nice long legs. When she undressed and I saw her nipps I know this is a SYT as the nipps are still a little like a small bud with a little dimple in the middle. Unlike many MILF nipps which are protruding raisins.

Here for another 2-3 weeks then she has to go back and stamp passport.

If you like this information, show your appreciation yar.

I think u mean JoyInn Hotel. Went here last week but no syts. When did you go here?

davidlion126
17-05-2015, 10:26 PM
For brothers information I finally found quite a decent place in brickfields. It's located same row of hotel summer view(@ 2nd traffic light). My preference is the 3rd shop away from hotel. Okt very friendly and helpful. Lots of choices too. Rooms are clean.
Took one small size syt bakso(although not my type), recommended by okt.
Name:didn't ask
Place: Medan
Boobs:A
Butt:never given birth before
BBBJ:slow suction, no hurry
FJ:shaven and clean, tight
Gfe:8/10
Damage: 40
WIR:for other bakso definitely.

princeofpersia
18-05-2015, 02:08 AM
I unfortunately despite staying in that area (as bro davidlion126 will know - check your inbox bro, I sent you a message last week) have had few opportunities to check out the stock available. Prefer to go during daytime to avoid queues of foreign workers. However, this is a big problem due to colleagues and friends staying/eating/buying groceries/walking past nearby.

Because of this, my only experience was on a day of monsoon rain almost 8 months ago. I'm trying to identify using bro Wot2Doo's nomenclature by comparing with Google Maps street view, but unable to do this accurately. At the moment, I can spot all 5 on RS as he mentioned, but only 6 out of 9 on SS.

My session started at the entrance to RS5, where with no experience of the place, I asked a white-haired granny standing there about the price, thinking she was the OKT. Was shocked to find out she was on offer too (30). The actual OKT (short, thin old man) then told me he had a mid-30s chinese-indon sitting in one of the gambling cyber cafes. Usual price was 50 but would take 40 given the bad weather (agreed on the price but didn't believe the statement).

I waited, he brought the girl out, we proceeded to our station. Didn't ask her name. She spoke okay BM. She told me (probably in an effort to get some duit kesian) she tried working at a hotel spa in Bukit Bintang but was thrown out after 2 weeks due to complaints. She had refused to give BJ to some guys who were very rough with deep throating her.

Session itself was standard. No rush due to lack of queue.
Face: 6/10 - would be much hotter if 5-10 years younger
Boobs: C
Oral: covered (I don't mind), BBBJ extra RM10
FJ: shaved, not too tight, good action (cowgirl 5 mins, doggy 5 mins, finished after missionary 5 mins)
Not allowed: fingering, nipple licking/sucking (can touch with hands)

I think room hygiene is hit or miss - I've certainly seen worse in some of the Ace apartments. Not sure about how regularly the bedsheets are changed though.

The biggest turn-offs for myself is the incense smell, and also the 'queue'. Being in my 20s I tend to go for the SYTs at Ace, taking bigger damage. My personal feel for GFE would be affected if I see my choice SYT having just finished with a shorty in his high-vis vest and hard hat.

princeofpersia
18-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Starting under the Monorail, with the Monorail station in my back, I turned left (I could not find anything to the right.)

Agreed.

For brothers information I finally found quite a decent place in brickfields. It's located same row of hotel summer view(@ 2nd traffic light). My preference is the 3rd shop away from hotel.

I see 5 entrances: UF, LF, LF, UF, UF (UF = upper floor, LF = lower floor). Not sure if the UF ones have any business. I've only checked this place out during the day when it's closed, only opens early evening, unlike the ones nearer the monorail station which start in the afternoon. I think bro davidlion126 is referring to the second LF entrance.

t4tortoise
19-05-2015, 03:56 PM
[QUOTE=chavo;13012643]What does CMI stand for? /QUOTE]

Cannot Make It

=)

anyone tapu whole day before? interested to know the rate so I don't get chopped carrot.

basic math suggests, if you pick up at 5pm, max she work till1am? that's 8hrs. at 2 customers per hour that's $40×2×8=$640

guessing a tapu therefore should be less than $400?

any brothers can find out? I would be very grateful, my next trip up is not for a few months.

clean&neat
19-05-2015, 03:58 PM
I think u mean JoyInn Hotel. Went here last week but no syts. When did you go here?

Errr, not sure about JoyInn, I was following the naming convention, SS on the MRT side, RS on the opposite side. The number is the doors away from the MRT including counting both LF and UF doors. Thus SS1 is first door just around the corner from MRT.

Was there last week. If you went to right place you cannot miss them.
Mostly Bakso here, some East M'sians, a few Indians.

Mix of Chinese and Malay Bakso.

anthonysoon
19-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Was there last week in the morning. I wanted to go to the one with the neon OPEN sign. But I couldn't fin it. Could not recognize the OKT in most of he RR brothels. . Either the OPEN place has shut or the sign has been removed. Then I went to RS2 with all the "Masuk!" "Masuk!" signs. Took a girl called Tuti.

Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 (small)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I gave RM10 tip for deep-throat!) Worth every sen. Buried my dick to the HILT up to her throat! She also licked my balls.
FJ: 6/10 (Puki a bit loose).
Only managed to cum after switching from missionary to doggy.

Anyone whether can tell whether the OPEN-neon sign brothel is still there?

princeofpersia
19-05-2015, 07:28 PM
BBBJ: 9/10 (I gave RM10 tip for deep-throat!)
Anyone whether can tell whether the OPEN-neon sign brothel is still there?

Bro, what normal damage did you pay? Standard RM40 is it?
Sorry can't help you with the neon sign although I'd think it was taken down.

Errr, not sure about JoyInn, I was following the naming convention, SS on the MRT side, RS on the opposite side

JoyInn would be on the RS. I believe all RS1 to RS5 are to the right of JI, after that there are no more ports on RS.

anyone tapu whole day before? interested to know the rate so I don't get chopped carrot.
basic math suggests, if you pick up at 5pm, max she work till1am? that's 8hrs. at 2 customers per hour that's $40×2×8=$640
guessing a tapu therefore should be less than $400?

bro, two major mistakes in your calculation. firstly, girls here may work until 4-5am. after all, brickfields/kl sentral is a 24hr zone. even if not, they will gladly claim so to raise the damage.

also, brickfields girls mana ada 2 customers per hour... if you go for hot stock around 8pm-12am sometimes got queue, easily 5-6 per hour. but of course some would be lucky to get 2 per day. again, even if not that many, they will say so to increase the fee.

adding to this, not sure if OKT will allow. but my conclusion is if you want overnight, expect to pay standard tapau rate like other places in kl, maybe if lucky can get 10-20% discount.

clean&neat
21-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Good ones will not want to tapau unless for a lot of money. They get 4-5 even 6 per hour during peak hours. The less popular maybe can tapau but do you really want to ON with them? There is reason why they are not popular.
However unless you meet a newbie who just came over and has not much business because she is relatively unknown, maybe that one you can tapau.

Visit her a few times, tip her a bit more, ask for her phone number. Maybe invite her for dinner and then LT for a few hours. How much to pay? Don't know, let us know if you succeed yar.

Walaikato
27-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Good ones will not want to tapau unless for a lot of money. They get 4-5 even 6 per hour during peak hours. The less popular maybe can tapau but do you really want to ON with them? There is reason why they are not popular.
However unless you meet a newbie who just came over and has not much business because she is relatively unknown, maybe that one you can tapau.

Visit her a few times, tip her a bit more, ask for her phone number. Maybe invite her for dinner and then LT for a few hours. How much to pay? Don't know, let us know if you succeed yar.

Agreed with bro clean&neat. Eventually right now i've already got 2 chicks that I always visited. Both of the in same house.

Just treat them like a girl not a whore and they will fall to u. Both of them I just pay 40 every visiting. But they will do bbbj, cim and also fj without condom(but I don't dare to do it).

My advice treat with feelings not money. It's lot worth it. But don't ever fall in love with them.

anthonysoon
28-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Die-hard cheongsters of brickfields , please be aware that many of the girls will be back in Indon during the Puasa month in mid-June. That's what Tuti told me. So fuck now while you still can ! Hahaha!

kevinj
28-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Tuesday i came to early and luckliy got girl to enjoy.
But now i realize some offer 30 and 40. 30 for f**k with cloth on and 40 for f**k, blowjob and naked!!. So i try on babe at SS2

Name: Ayu
Face: 8/10
Body : small tiny
Boobs: 6/10 got nipple out
BBBJ: 8/10

I only try blowjob, doggy and front only..Her last on 4/6/2015.Try on her!!!

!

shadow chaser
29-05-2015, 11:36 AM
dear braders,just wish to share my experience yesterday there..

Name: chika
Body : tall thin with silky long hair
Boobs: 9/10 got nipple out(can suck)
BBBJ: 8/10(with cd)
damage:rm40

actually this wl is not new as forum has posted abt her before.This was my 2nd time wz her.She was playing wz her hp when i pass by.As usual came out a satisfied man :)

anthonysoon
02-06-2015, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=shadow chaser;13100435]dear braders,just wish to share my experience yesterday there..

What time does she start work?

anthonysoon
02-06-2015, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=davidlion126;13051068]For brothers information I finally found quite a decent place in brickfields. It's located same row of hotel summer view(@ 2nd traffic light).

I went there once around 11:30 am. Half the rooms were empty!
Only local dinosaurs sitting around. What time do the young chicks come in?

shadow chaser
03-06-2015, 09:48 AM
bro go after 8pm..this is the time when shift changing happens daily..

davidlion126
03-06-2015, 11:17 PM
I went there once around 11:30 am. Half the rooms wereempty!
Only local dinosaurs sitting around. What time do the young chicks come in?[/QUOTE]

Try after 12noon bro.

public308
07-06-2015, 01:01 AM
bro go after 8pm..this is the time when shift changing happens daily..

Never know there is such low price to cheong. Everytime I have to pay 150
for a 1-2 hr session include full massage, fj, bbbj, batin. Massage me [email protected] if u interested in massage.

lalalala1234
11-06-2015, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=shadow chaser;13100435]dear braders,just wish to share my experience yesterday there..

What time does she start work?

She told me before she does 6pm - 6am shift

Walaikato
16-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Last day before puasa.

Went the for hunt new chick but unfortunately lot of them were already gone back. Going round and round a few times. And at last drop by at RS2.

Looking my regular Lia. She just having her lunch. For about a month didn't go for hunting. Like always, they always sweet talk with u. Say miss u la, bla bla bla.

Like always bbbj but this time for a quite long time and she's trying to deepthroat it. It's like heaven bro. Never done this before. Usually I didn't like much for bj.

After that as usual, start with cowgirl. She's taking it seriously. Then go for missionary. She asking to lick and suck her nipple roughly. She's crazy man.

And ended up her with doggy. She's moaning a bit loud. I think her friend beside her room can hear it. When I came out her room her friend said to her "aduh...horny bangat".

As usual. Just ended up with RM40. No tips given.

anthonysoon
16-06-2015, 05:35 PM
[QUOTE=Walaikato;13176731]Last day before puasa.

Went the for hunt new chick but unfortunately lot of them were already gone back. Going round and round a few times. And at last drop by at RS2.

Looking my regular Lia. She just having her lunch. For about a month didn't go for hunting. Like always, they always sweet talk with u. Say miss u la, bla bla bla.

===========

Can you please describe Lia? Which room is she in? Is she da shift orn night shift? (If you observe carefully, the rooms have numbers) Back or front? TQ

Walaikato
16-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Can you please describe Lia? Which room is she in? Is she da shift orn night shift? (If you observe carefully, the rooms have numbers) Back or front? TQ[/QUOTE]

Today is her last day bro. Will be back after puasa. She's on day shift. Her room I'll tell u after she come back.

forwsl
17-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Been trying a few girls at Brickfields, but this one is the worst, her name is Dina, from Batam, RS2 upstair, the last room.

First of all, her face was so black, looked annoyed, but seemed so desperate when I walked beside her, grabbed my hand, so I just gave her a try, then went into the room, she only wants missionary and doggie, when I asked for cowgirl, she look more annoyed (for no reasons) and said "tak mau lah!", and that instantly destroyed my mood to fuck her, and then I suggested that she just use hand to finish it off, she then angrily said "mau tangan mau kaki??", I'm totally devastated by her reaction, then I just said nevermind already, then proceed to wash myself off and left.

Any bro here had this kind of experience before? previous experiences at brickfields were all good, she totally ruined my mood to visit that shop again.

chavo
18-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Since its fasting/puasa month, will there still be any girls working?

lalalala1234
18-06-2015, 10:54 PM
Last day before puasa.

Like always bbbj but this time for a quite long time and she's trying to deepthroat it. It's like heaven bro. Never done this before. Usually I didn't like much for bj.

After that as usual, start with cowgirl. She's taking it seriously. Then go for missionary. She asking to lick and suck her nipple roughly. She's crazy man.

And ended up her with doggy. She's moaning a bit loud. I think her friend beside her room can hear it. When I came out her room her friend said to her "aduh...horny bangat".

As usual. Just ended up with RM40. No tips given.

Wah you dare BBBJ with working ladies?? :P

Since its fasting/puasa month, will there still be any girls working?

I'm thinking of going tonight to do some scouting, but see how

chavo
18-06-2015, 10:56 PM
Wah you dare BBBJ with working ladies?? :P

I'm thinking of going tonight to do some scouting, but see how

I may go tonight too. But is that area safe after midnight?

princeofpersia
19-06-2015, 08:38 AM

Should be fine as long as you don't wear too much bling. And bring only the necessary cash in your wallet. Puasa month will be reduced stock due to most Indon WGs balik kampung.

Walaikato
20-06-2015, 09:40 AM
[QUOTE=lalalala1234;13188132]Wah you dare BBBJ with working ladies?? :P

I do alert about all those things. But life only once bro. Don't kill the fun bro. Haha....just joking. I only do it with one person only. Know her very well. After done usually clean it very well. Hopefully won't have any trouble. Hopefully.....:o:o

chavo
21-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Anyone went there recently?

anthonysoon
22-06-2015, 06:48 PM

I never go after midnight. The crowds are mainly gangsters and coolies plus lots of thieves hanging around. If they see you come out from a car and start walking around, they know it's safe to break into your car while you're bonking upstairs! I kena b4. When I returned to my car, I found the lock broken into and things've moved about.

anthonysoon
22-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Any bro here had this kind of experience before? previous experiences at brickfields were all good, she totally ruined my mood to visit that shop again.[/QUOTE]

Should have asked first. "Back, front, and "kamu atas" boleh?" That's what I do about BBBJ. If want to suck neh neh, also ask first. Hope this helps.

princeofpersia
24-06-2015, 05:35 AM
I actually stayed in Brickfields for the last 5 years so if I may add abit to this. Crowds are as what you expect anywhere in KL after midnight. As mentioned in a previous post just don't dress like you're rich. Take off all gold necklace, ring, etc. Wear cheap t-shirt and jeans or pants.

Keep your expensive phone at home. Bring only the required money. RM50-60 is more than enough. You'll even have spare cash for a meal at one of the mamak stalls. Take public transport, it's right next to KL Sentral monorail.

Brickfields used to be quite a notorious area around 10 years ago, but the recent developments in KL Sentral area have led to much improvement.

I never go after midnight. The crowds are mainly gangsters and coolies plus lots of thieves hanging around. If they see you come out from a car and start walking around, they know it's safe to break into your car while you're bonking upstairs! I kena b4. When I returned to my car, I found the lock broken into and things've moved about.

Quirky524
24-06-2015, 05:53 PM
interested in freelance in KL? e-mail [email protected] for more info

Anybody has any information about this provider. Thanks

cromok
24-06-2015, 09:47 PM
hot busty MILF (indonesia)
she's looking for a teenagers ONLY (below than 20)
available for a threesome (2 boy + herself)
here my we chat id sya_saL
i'm talking about this hot busty MILf & teenagers ONLY… contact me if you're interested…if you wanna make some conversation about this, don't worry because i'll ignore you…got that? nice~
*real man or trying to be a man? your choice

princeofpersia
25-06-2015, 12:50 AM
Anybody has any information about this provider. Thanks

This one has been randomly posting his email address since 2012.

hot busty MILF (indonesia)
*real man or trying to be a man? your choice

This one suddenly appeared today.

Quirky524
25-06-2015, 06:54 AM

Thanks,
Quirky

chavo
26-06-2015, 04:06 AM
Anyone went recently? I wonder if there are still any stocks working since its fasting month

ablesoleh
27-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Hello all the Big Bro... i m newbie here... hopefully all bro here could help... i m bakso lover... the loc. just opp. Of the 三____堂right... if yes pls cute...

Walaikato
30-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Anyone went recently? I wonder if there are still any stocks working since its fasting month

there's a few on day time. i went there yesterday. lt looks like 2nd class chick. just average. good stuff looks like went back for fasting lor. on night time i don't know. never go there at night.

just went there for survey the stock. go all around the open door. on 1st round seems didn't catch any. about 1/2 hour later went there for another survey.

caught one on 2nd round survey. a bit plump. tall, big ass and definitely came with big boobs. local from semporna sabah.

Her name Alia, got smooth skin, took her but not for fucking job. asked her to bj and tittyfuck. she's agreed. paid the okt and went to her room.

in her room i strip up myself. and she so sexy. big butt wears string only. she smell so nice. don't have any customer yet. once she saw my didi, she asking for fj. but i still ask her to do bj and tittyfuck 1st. looks like she crazy with dick.

she's bj like crazy. doing a deepthroat she's pro men. a few minutes later she doing a titty fuck. really great. she's don't mind to get dirty.

and at last, doing with for missionary, scissor, doggy and end up with cow girl. greeat time dude. a few hours later i came back for her. and this time it's more excited than before. her pussy bit lose but the way she squeeze ur didi it's like having a virgin pussy. she like to play rough.

and the end like usual came out a happy man. but before asked her either can do anal and u won't believe the answer is yes. she do anal but only for selected person she said. i don't know la either she bluffing or not. but who cares. i just try my luck.

maybe next time can try anal with her. for 1st sight it's seems like not worth it took her. after giving her a chance to proof her service it's definitely value for money.

Quirky524
08-07-2015, 10:46 AM
there's a few on day time. i went there yesterday. lt looks like 2nd class chick. just average. good stuff looks like went back for fasting lor. on night time i don't know. never go there at night.

just went there for survey the stock. go all around the open door. on 1st round seems didn't catch any. about 1/2 hour later went there for another survey.

caught one on 2nd round survey. a bit plump. tall, big ass and definitely came with big boobs. local from semporna sabah.

Her name Alia, got smooth skin, took her but not for fucking job. asked her to bj and tittyfuck. she's agreed. paid the okt and went to her room.

maybe next time can try anal with her. for 1st sight it's seems like not worth it took her. after giving her a chance to proof her service it's definitely value for money.

I went there recently. As per naming convention here, it must have been SS2 and SS3. I had 3 Indon girls. All three were superb, eager to please,no rushing and great service, all for 40RM.

There is still plenty of activity there and a lot of girls. I went in the evening around 05:30 pm and it was not busy at all.

anthonysoon
08-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Hello all the Big Bro... i m newbie here... hopefully all bro here could help... i m bakso lover... the loc. just opp. Of the 三____堂right... if yes pls cute...

I just went to Brickfields a few days ago. RS2 had only 3 girls. I stepped inside a few SS brothels but only found old local dinosaurs. Wait until Raya over and they'll be back.

Quirky524
09-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Not quiet right. I was in SS2 and SS3, there were quiet a few good looking young indons. I got some good service there just last week.

anthonysoon
09-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Not quiet right. I was in SS2 and SS3, there were quiet a few good looking young indons. I got some good service there just last week.

I went during the afternoon. You must have gone at night. I'm scared to go at night. MIB, thugs, pick-pockets, etc.

anthonysoon
09-07-2015, 02:21 PM

Maybe collect email addresses so that he can send you links to sexciting sites or sales letters! In short: marketing purpose.

chavo
12-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Hi everyone. Have a question. You all normally walk into different houses after houses to look for the one you like or do the OKT pressure you sometimes to take their girl in some houses (not all)? I plan to go to all the houses and take my time but just a bit worried if I don't take a girl after a long time the OKTs will start to get aggressive

Quirky524
13-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Hi everyone. Have a question. You all normally walk into different houses after houses to look for the one you like or do the OKT pressure you sometimes to take their girl in some houses (not all)? I plan to go to all the houses and take my time but just a bit worried if I don't take a girl after a long time the OKTs will start to get aggressive

It may work sometimes. Even if you are pressured, you should wiggle your way out. Don't give in. But I think you will like someone within 2-3 houses. Try from the SS side before 7 pm and let us know how you went.

sgflyman
14-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Hi bros. Will be visiting KL next week and want to know how does brickfields operate!

Thanks!

lalalala1234
22-07-2015, 10:18 PM

If I'm not satisfied I just leave. Just beware of one of the SS side. Big fat chinese guy. Just politely excuse yourself, he will try to pull you to keep you there.

Itching to go tonight!

t4tortoise
28-07-2015, 04:06 PM
Just went back to brick fields @ 3pm then 4pm. All closed.
guess it's cos it's a weekday? Last time was weekend when I went at 3pm.

Update: just went @ 2145hrs. All shut. Anyone knows what happened?

Wednesday update : went at 2pm. ~3 open only. Quality cannot make it.

clean&neat
19-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Chika is back on duty. Still as sexy as ever but got red pimple on nose this week. Ha Ha

clean&neat
20-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Found another Bakso gem.
Looks quite pretty 7/10
About mid 20ish but nice figure
Slender waist, C/D boobs so nice figure
About 1.68M so nice legs too
Smile and quite cheerful
Nice shaven pussy

Good bonk. What I like about her is she is willing to try different positions. She did cowgirl on me when others in the past (including Chika) were unwilling as they said mine was too big, so sakit they say. I think it is just an excuse.

I like to cum in cowgirl as can see her hump as well as squeeze her ample breast. Shiok to see her pussy squeeze and move up and down your didi.

Her name is "Han" at SS5 6th room on right. Usual RM40 for CBJ and CFJ for 15 mins.

lalalala1234
26-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Found another Bakso gem.
Looks quite pretty 7/10
About mid 20ish but nice figure
Slender waist, C/D boobs so nice figure
About 1.68M so nice legs too
Smile and quite cheerful
Nice shaven pussy

Good bonk. What I like about her is she is willing to try different positions. She did cowgirl on me when others in the past (including Chika) were unwilling as they said mine was too big, so sakit they say. I think it is just an excuse.

I like to cum in cowgirl as can see her hump as well as squeeze her ample breast. Shiok to see her pussy squeeze and move up and down your didi.

Her name is "Han" at SS5 6th room on right. Usual RM40 for CBJ and CFJ for 15 mins.

What time did you go? Good to know what her working hours are for the benefit of other bros :P

chavo
02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
I like this place but not really the location. Too busy and too many people moving around. Theres always the risk of someone you know spotting you enter one of the houses.. If only it was at somewhere quieter. Anyone shares the same opinion as mine?

anthonysoon
04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
I like this place but not really the location. Too busy and too many people moving around. Theres always the risk of someone you know spotting you enter one of the houses.. If only it was at somewhere quieter. Anyone shares the same opinion as mine?

I agree. My policy is to stick my head out -- look left and right -- before I step out of a brothel. Look left and right before stepping into a brothel. Also, I always wear a cap! Helps to cover my face! LOL!!

anthonysoon
04-09-2015, 04:16 PM
What time did you go? Good to know what her working hours are for the benefit of other bros :P

What time does Han operate? AFternoon or night? Please elaborate.. TQ

lalalala1234
05-09-2015, 11:31 PM
What time does Han operate? AFternoon or night? Please elaborate.. TQ

I went to try and look for Han after our bro recommendation, but the OKT said hasnt appeared to work for 2 days already. This was on 26th Aug, haven't gone back to check since.

deeceeoz
07-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Guys, so is there any action during the day or night only? Also which MRT?KL Sentral. Sorry for questions but visiting tomorrow.

Walaikato
17-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Guys, brickfields will be closed today afternoon for about 10 days.

shadow chaser
17-09-2015, 10:16 AM

aiyo...thats sad news indeed!Currently heard that typhoon grade 8 will b blowing all the way till end dec 2015!My reg in ace also shifted out temp fearing cut locks..if not having sleepless nights!They only go back ace to work from 2am till abt 7 or 8am...

looks like it has blown to bfields as well....sighhhh...

freakyfreak
21-09-2015, 04:56 PM
What the heck is typhoon grade 8? And why is the fuck houses close because of it?

Brickfields is always fun for a quick, cheap, uncomplicated bonk. No fuss. Dang, where will I go now when I am in KL?

princeofpersia
22-09-2015, 02:23 PM
What the heck is typhoon grade 8? And why is the fuck houses close because of it?

Brickfields is always fun for a quick, cheap, uncomplicated bonk. No fuss. Dang, where will I go now when I am in KL?

Bro, typhoon/tsunami/hurricane = MIB visit. For alternatives, I personally recommend Ace. Check out the thread "PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)". Prices RM60-100 for popiah and RM100-120 for PRC. Choice of over 50 WGs, you want SYT or MILF, tall or short, big or small boobs. Longer nicer bonk than Brickfields and much better rooms/hygiene. PM me if want further details/recommendations. This place is open for walk in like Brickfields, I'm not an OKT, just promoting due to personal satisfaction.

Even worse if, like myself, have stayed/worked in Brickfields area for few years.. Chances of being seen by relatives/colleagues means I've only walked past thousands of times while sighing :(

Guys, so is there any action during the day or night only? Also which MRT?KL Sentral. Sorry for questions but visiting tomorrow.

Action during day yes during afternoon but may not be everyday. Depends on stock. After 6-7pm confirm got action. Place is behind KL Sentral Monorail. If taking LRT, need to walk from LRT to monorail station (via nu sentral mall and overhead bridge across main road).

aiyo...thats sad news indeed!Currently heard that typhoon grade 8 will b blowing all the way till end dec 2015!My reg in ace also shifted out temp fearing cut locks..if not having sleepless nights!They only go back ace to work from 2am till abt 7 or 8am...

looks like it has blown to bfields as well....sighhhh...

This one is ah jib's revenge against "cina dap".. but he dunno that when it comes to cheonging, we are truly 1malaysia!!

Bro, if your regular shifted out from Ace, did you ask her if she has gone nearby? Nowadays Pudu area has some other ports close to OSFC, for example Pond9 and Lorong Viet.

anthonysoon
26-09-2015, 09:06 PM
It's true! Today, I drove past to look-see. Shit! All ports closed!

t4tortoise
29-09-2015, 06:24 AM
Seriously? Oh no... guess we need to head to Ace.

anthonysoon
29-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Anyone who'a passing KL Sentral can please turn to that sin road to check whether ports are open? TQ in advance! Sharing is caring and caring is sharing. Care for your fellow cheongsters!

shadow chaser
29-09-2015, 04:10 PM
dear brader,

i happened to past by bfields yesterday evening,time log at 1900hrs,all closed..the doors r all sealed with wooden planks...sad scene to see..even those selling ubat kuat at roadside stalls was no where to b seen..

princeofpersia
29-09-2015, 11:20 PM
I googled "operasi brickfields" and found a news article from berita harian, which I translated and summarised below (my comments in italics):

Friday 18 September 2015
Police launch operation against criminal activities in Brickfields

- operation consists of 13 agencies including jabatan kastam, jabatan kebajikan, jabatan imigresen, jabatan pendaftaran, and dbkl (wah the underworld fellas must have pissed off the authorities that they were feeding... or is it because this is a low-malay-population area now under attack by ah jib??)

- focus on brickfields to attract more tourists and show the multiracial unity in this area (1malaysia has never been more true than in cheonging)

- targets include prostitution, illegal immigrants, illegal gambling, and beggars (they forgot about the fuckers who stole millions of taxpayers money to build three useless overhead walkways with lifts - those of you who go around brickfields should know what i'm talking about)

- attending the ceremony were the ketua polis KL and his deputy (which means this is some serious shit that's gonna last for quite a long time)

- other planned areas include TTDI (since when did ttdi become a crime zone?)

According to my friend, even the indian liquor shop (ar city mart) was told to keep their illegal stock in store room, taking out only when customer request to buy. So at the moment only soft drinks are on display which looks pathetic.

shadow chaser
30-09-2015, 10:15 AM
dear bro,

thank u on the article..haizzz...let's see how long this thing can go on..looks like all activities comes to a stop for now...haizzz...

anthonysoon
30-09-2015, 02:49 PM
dear bro,

thank u on the article..haizzz...let's see how long this thing can go on..looks like all activities comes to a stop for now...haizzz...

An alternative to Brickfields in terms of price is Kotaraya. But all brothels located on 3rd or 4th floors! Once in a while, got exotic gems: Nepali girls! True! I've seen two before. Fair girls (definitely not indians) wearing sari! WTF! Their husbands must be security guards here! While he's guarding a bank or jewellery shop, her wife getting bonked! LOL!!

But troublesome to look-see these ports: climb up, climb down to 3rd and 4th floors also tired! Sometimes second flloor a trading shop or restaurant. How to spot these spots? A look-out is always seated outside the downstairs staircase. Please share info if anyone go there during these "difficult times" in Brickfields!

princeofpersia
30-09-2015, 06:07 PM
Just did a search through this and another forum. Couldn't find anything about kotaraya even from years ago. Perhaps bro anthonysoon would like to start a thread with your sexperiences :D Anyway from personal experience I've not been around kotaraya area by foot, so will do some detailed scouting when I get back to KL.

My knowledge of nearby areas with similar operations are Jln Petaling (Hotel Petaling row of shoplots) and a budget hotel at the corner of Jln Tun Perak and Jln Tun HS Lee intersection. I too have seen (from far) some fair-skinned girls wearing sari walking in and out of some of these shoplots and budget hotels.

https://www.globalgiving.org/pfil/1649/Picture_of_girl_newly_rescued_in_Nepal_clothes_Gri d7.JPG

http://sajha.com/sajha/html/images/humor/daytona6.jpg

Man i didn't know nepali girls can look so yummy...

An alternative to Brickfields in terms of price is Kotaraya.

anthonysoon
01-10-2015, 03:56 PM
http://sajha.com/sajha/html/images/humor/daytona6.jpg

Man i didn't know nepali girls can look so yummy...[/QUOTE]

Oeh eiar boh? Nepali girl so cun? One day I will park in Kotaraya basement and start scouting around again. If my memory serves right, no wash area in some (though not all) of those cubicles, only a sink. You wash your dick under the tap! And the girls squat on top of the sink to wash their pussy! Sink supported by a huge wooden beam! This area is quite safe as cops also lazy to climb up to 4th floors! LOL!

shadow chaser
02-10-2015, 10:15 AM
But troublesome to look-see these ports: climb up, climb down to 3rd and 4th floors also tired! Sometimes second flloor a trading shop or restaurant. How to spot these spots? A look-out is always seated outside the downstairs staircase. Please share info if anyone go there during these "difficult times" in Brickfields![/QUOTE]

dear bro,

hey there..good morning!Wahhh...reading yr article first thing in the morning brightens up my day lah lol..

to minimise time wastage,care to share roughly which spot is it?I mean at least roughly located nearby which shop/area etc..what is the price range we r looking at here?

thanks thanks cheers... :)

Walaikato
02-10-2015, 12:49 PM
But troublesome to look-see these ports: climb up, climb down to 3rd and 4th floors also tired! Sometimes second flloor a trading shop or restaurant. How to spot these spots? A look-out is always seated outside the downstairs staircase. Please share info if anyone go there during these "difficult times" in Brickfields!

dear bro,

hey there..good morning!Wahhh...reading yr article first thing in the morning brightens up my day lah lol..

to minimise time wastage,care to share roughly which spot is it?I mean at least roughly located nearby which shop/area etc..what is the price range we r looking at here?

thanks thanks cheers... :)[/QUOTE]

If u a trans lover u are welcome here bro. Just went there. Definitely no go.

shadow chaser
02-10-2015, 01:05 PM
If u a trans lover u are welcome here bro. Just went there. Definitely no go.[/QUOTE]

oh oh tq bro walaikato..i m straight one lol..trans not for me..tks for the info ya have a nice day ahead :)

anthonysoon
03-10-2015, 06:02 PM

thanks thanks cheers... :)[/QUOTE]

Park in Kotaraya, cross the side of the building to Jln Tun H.S. Lee. To your right are a few ports. Price RM30-RM40. You can ask the Chinese security guard at the Chinaman goldsmith shop and he can point them out! He regular bonker there! Hahaha! Like I said, look for "see-water" guards at the downstairs entrance. "Ada ahmoi?" He will tell you.

shadow chaser
05-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Park in Kotaraya, cross the side of the building to Jln Tun H.S. Lee. To your right are a few ports. Price RM30-RM40. You can ask the Chinese security guard at the Chinaman goldsmith shop and he can point them out! He regular bonker there! Hahaha! Like I said, look for "see-water" guards at the downstairs entrance. "Ada ahmoi?" He will tell you.[/QUOTE]

thank u bro anthony..will check it out in the next few days..most probably will take lrt there as it more convenient..thanks again bro hv a nice day! :)

Walaikato
06-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Park in Kotaraya, cross the side of the building to Jln Tun H.S. Lee. To your right are a few ports. Price RM30-RM40. You can ask the Chinese security guard at the Chinaman goldsmith shop and he can point them out! He regular bonker there! Hahaha! Like I said, look for "see-water" guards at the downstairs entrance. "Ada ahmoi?" He will tell you.

thank u bro anthony..will check it out in the next few days..most probably will take lrt there as it more convenient..thanks again bro hv a nice day! :)[/QUOTE]

Finally found it. Not so comfort as brickfields. No towel just tissue to wipe everything. But the stock quite gooood as brickfields. It near flea market. Price starts from 20 to 40. Enjoy folks.

MrKiasu1983
06-10-2015, 07:55 PM
Business Hours?
Day shift or night..which is better?
TQ for the info, bro.

anthonysoon
06-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Finally found it. Not so comfort as brickfields. No towel just tissue to wipe everything. But the stock quite gooood as brickfields. It near flea market. Price starts from 20 to 40. Enjoy folks.[/QUOTE]

Wow! You early bird get the worm huh? Knees tired or not after climbing 4th floors? I've never taken the RM20 one. What you pay is what you get! Cepat! Cepat! Must think of some way to label those ports so that all cheongsters can share info.

anthonysoon
06-10-2015, 08:53 PM
If u a trans lover u are welcome here bro. Just went there. Definitely no go.

oh oh tq bro walaikato..i m straight one lol..trans not for me..tks for the info ya have a nice day ahead :)[/QUOTE]

No all are trans. Some real pussy! Just be alert! Tall, big shouldered babe are risky -- can be trans -- so go for petite babes, guarantee she got sweet, genuine, tight pissy! LOL!

anthonysoon
06-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Anyone with the latest report on Brickfields? Ports still closed? Kam siah2 for the info.

Walaikato
07-10-2015, 08:18 AM
Anyone with the latest report on Brickfields? Ports still closed? Kam siah2 for the info.

Heard it will be drag till Nov.

Walaikato
07-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Finally found it. Not so comfort as brickfields. No towel just tissue to wipe everything. But the stock quite gooood as brickfields. It near flea market. Price starts from 20 to 40. Enjoy folks.

Wow! You early bird get the worm huh? Knees tired or not after climbing 4th floors? I've never taken the RM20 one. What you pay is what you get! Cepat! Cepat! Must think of some way to label those ports so that all cheongsters can share info.[/QUOTE]

No bro. This place is not at Kotaraya. I found another port near Petaling Street. It is near the "flea market".

chavo
07-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Whats the status? Are they still all closed? Havent been to that area in a long time.

anthonysoon
09-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Whats the status? Are they still all closed? Havent been to that area in a long time.

Will a few kind souls take turns to check out this value-for-money place? I'm itching to go there too, but need to be sure they'e open first. Kam siah! Kamsiah!

Walaikato
12-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Will a few kind souls take turns to check out this value-for-money place? I'm itching to go there too, but need to be sure they'e open first. Kam siah! Kamsiah!

Still closed

shadow chaser
13-10-2015, 10:09 AM
haizzzz...

sorry to hear it..i m currently visiting ace now as i hv a regular viet there too..been with her for 3 yrs d..before bfields was closed,i used to switch places between those two..

i used to visit bfields for a quickie..

KL2013
13-10-2015, 12:59 PM
No bro. This place is not at Kotaraya. I found another port near Petaling Street. It is near the "flea market".

Can give better hints? I was walking around here last night and couldn't find anything. Please PM if you want.

anthonysoon
13-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Still closed

Thank you for the update, brudder Walaikato. My deep-throat Indon girl supposed to be back after Hari Raya Haji. Now, I cannot get her! Sheesh! I miss her cos she sucks my dick up to the hilt! Buay tahan!

Next week, hope someone else can pop over to Brickfields. TQ!

Walaikato
15-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Can give better hints? I was walking around here last night and couldn't find anything. Please PM if you want.

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/64667997.jpg

The images were taken in the lorong. As u all can see find the toto shop. The lorong is opposite the toto shop where the photographer were seat when taken the photo. The street in front the toto shop is jalan sultan.

Try google lorong petaling. Lorong petaling not jalan petaling ye. The place is opposite the lorong pasar karat jalan sultan. U can see the old china guy lepak2 outside the back of shop in that lorong.

That's all the info i can give it to u folks. Other u have to us ur intelligence to find it. :cool::D:D

Walaikato
16-10-2015, 05:45 AM
My 2nd time at jalan sultan brothel. Quiet decent quality it have. Maybe because brickfields still closed. I figure out there's a few face that i recognize them from brickfields.

Usually i go there on morning session. Around 10-11 in the morning. It's because the place is like oven. Except 2nd door/shop. It's got an aircond. 2nd door shop got a great choice of bakso. Tall short slim curvy. Starting from 30 (fj only. Not open clothes no bj) and 40 for full service (bbbj/bj with condom and fully naked fj).

From my visit there. There's only 4 door there. 1 shop got downstairs and upstairs.

2nd shop only downstairs.
3rd shop got downstairs and upstairs that connected and have a passway to the 4rd shop.

Never been there at night. Also i never been to brickfields at night. Worth to try folks. On my 2nd visit i have found my germs. Sweet curvy. She said she's from sri lanka. Not too dark. Her skin smooth and "hitam manis". Big boobs tiny waist with great ass. Love to doggy and her moans can make u wannna come instanly.

Don't ask me where she is. U have to find ur own germs. Have to dig it up. Have to experienced the thrilling by ur own. Good luck and happy fucking. :cool:

shadow chaser
16-10-2015, 10:27 AM
dear bro walaikato,

thank u for the pics..i knew where d..quite near to chinatown actually...

cheers and hv a nice day ahead :)

anthonysoon
19-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Don't ask me where she is. U have to find ur own germs. Have to dig it up. Have to experienced the thrilling by ur own. Good luck and happy fucking. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Second shop from the water fountain end of the road or second shop from the archway end?

FYI, all shops are closed at 7pm.

anthonysoon
19-10-2015, 03:48 PM
My 2nd time at jalan sultan brothel. Quiet decent quality it have. Maybe because brickfields still closed. I figure out there's a few face that i recognize them from brickfields.

Usually i go there on morning session. Around 10-11 in the morning. It's because the place is like oven. Except 2nd door/shop. It's got an aircond. 2nd door shop got a great choice of bakso. Tall short slim curvy. Starting from 30 (fj only. Not open clothes no bj) and 40 for full service (bbbj/bj with condom and fully naked fj).

From my visit there. There's only 4 door there. 1 shop got downstairs and upstairs.

2nd shop only downstairs.
3rd shop got downstairs and upstairs that connected and have a passway to the 4rd shop.

Brickfields is still closed. I drove past on Sunday night.

The passage to the 4th shop is quite risky. They can lock you up and rob you.
BTW, there's one more port. It's next to Yum Cha Cafe on the main road. Cafe food sucks! I haven't gone in the next door port but everytime when I pass the cafe, I can see the bouncer downstairs.

Walaikato
20-10-2015, 08:54 AM
Brickfields is still closed. I drove past on Sunday night.

The passage to the 4th shop is quite risky. They can lock you up and rob you.
BTW, there's one more port. It's next to Yum Cha Cafe on the main road. Cafe food sucks! I haven't gone in the next door port but everytime when I pass the cafe, I can see the bouncer downstairs.

Thanks for ur concern. Never thought about risk of getting rob. Really appreciate it bro.

About the port near Yum Cha I'll go for food testing. Will give u guys report later. 😁😁

Walaikato
20-10-2015, 01:02 PM
Thanks for ur concern. Never thought about risk of getting rob. Really appreciate it bro.

About the port near Yum Cha I'll go for food testing. Will give u guys report later. 😁😁

Port neat Yum Cha some of the shop can passby to the back shop. Nowadays most stock from brickfields.

Today i try Wulan. Chick from shop 28A brickfields. Lovely face. Tight pussy since its 2nd day working after a month holiday.

The okt really nice and friendly. Old Chinese guy.

anthonysoon
20-10-2015, 04:44 PM
Port neat Yum Cha some of the shop can passby to the back shop. Nowadays most stock from brickfields.

Today i try Wulan. Chick from shop 28A brickfields. Lovely face. Tight pussy since its 2nd day working after a month holiday.

The okt really nice and friendly. Old Chinese guy.

Thanks for the info. Good that some of the Indon stocks from Brickfields have come to Petaling Street/Lane. (The service by those Iban/Kadazan mostly sucks.) I will try to go this week. Maybe my fav deep-throat gurl is there. But I never go on weekend becoz too many Banglas and Viets so the girls give quickies so that they can take as many customers as possible.

princeofpersia
20-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Live update from your Brickfields specialist :D Finally back in KL and glad to be back.

Delighted to report that this port is up and running again in small quantity. System has changed - no longer using the same shoplot-upstairs rooms. Operations now from HNW.

Today at around 8pm, spotted WGs hanging out at Classic Soup, also sitting at the tables from next door chinese restaurant placed in front of HNW. Total spotted 9: local chinese MILF x2, local indian MILF x2, indon SYT and middle aged x5.

There are also 2 chinese OKT walking around. Thin guy with black hair, in charge of those on HNW side as mentioned above. Another one is fatter guy with white hair, in charge of WGs stationed in Joy. That one is possible scam, because once go up to view sure will be pressured to pay.

Joy port operates afternoon as well as night. HNW night only.

Happy hunting!

anthonysoon
22-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Live update from your Brickfields specialist :D Finally back in KL and glad to be back.

Delighted to report that this port is up and running again in small quantity. System has changed - no longer using the same shoplot-upstairs rooms. Operations now from HNW.

Happy hunting!

Joy Inn previously was clean, if I'm no mistaken, now the baksos operate there? Ho*** N** Win** now also chicken farm ah?
But I wonder how safe is it?

anthonysoon
24-10-2015, 05:32 PM
Since Brickfields closed, I went to lorong petaling this afternoon. Went into 2nd shop where got air-con. Ask cantonese-speaking Indian OKT (I recognise him from Brickfields days) which gurl give BBBJ? He said all do it only condom.

When i started to walk away because not interested, he pulled my hand. "Boss, this one can suck without condom." He dragged me to a girl in front room and asked for payment first. Once inside the room, it was a different story. The Bakso girl said a condom is a must for BJ! WTF!! Anyway, it was SOP with this girl and I didn't want to argue.

Reason I didn't want to argue? Long ago, I was told by another OKT that you should not mess around with this Indian OKT who's from Brickfields. He's got criminal record and spent time in jail b4. So, my brudders, be careful with this black canto-speaking motherfucker who will say anything to get a sale!

princeofpersia
25-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Joy Inn previously was clean, if I'm no mistaken, now the baksos operate there? Ho*** N** Win** now also chicken farm ah?
But I wonder how safe is it?

Yes Joy was previously clean but now there is an OKT as mentioned in my previous post. Not sure whether bakso or local chinese/indian dinos. Stock is kept upstairs in room which is why I said it's possibly a scam.

HNW stock sit at Classic Soup or LF, or stand in front of HNW. Spotted a kwai lo going up with a SYT bakso. Also saw a taxi driver go up with a local chinese MILF. The OKT for HNW walks around downstairs, not sure if any other OKT waiting upstairs.

If any fellow bros go hunting, do let us know the damage for this new system...

Since Brickfields closed, I went to lorong petaling this afternoon.

Maybe bro anthonysoon would like to pay a visit to brickfields? Drinks on me if you do :D

babesman
26-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Hi... newbie here ...but old time brickfields Lover....surprise I found this thread.

Damn.. that place is closed ... so now have to spend double and go to the bloody Spa.

Cant wait for the shops to re open...otherwise weekly fun budget is busted...and I have to starve.

how will I live ?

lalalala1234
27-10-2015, 08:06 PM

Today at around 8pm, spotted WGs hanging out at Classic Soup, also sitting at the tables from next door chinese restaurant placed in front of HNW. Total spotted 9: local chinese MILF x2, local indian MILF x2, indon SYT and middle aged x5.

There are also 2 chinese OKT walking around. Thin guy with black hair, in charge of those on HNW side as mentioned above. Another one is fatter guy with white hair, in charge of WGs stationed in Joy. That one is possible scam, because once go up to view sure will be pressured to pay.

Happy hunting!

HNW? What's that?

babesman
28-10-2015, 01:32 PM
Name of one the hotels there.

princeofpersia
31-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Damn.. that place is closed ... so now have to spend double and go to the bloody Spa.

Cant wait for the shops to re open...otherwise weekly fun budget is busted...and I have to starve.

how will I live ?

Happy to report that i've returned with my first brickfields FR (this week Monday evening around 9pm):

Model: Alia, bakso
Not included: fingering, DATY, anal, CIM, etc.
Face: 7/10 - looks abit SYT
Body: 7/10 - quite hot, not too slim but fat mostly at hips (and boobs) rather than tummy
Headlights: 8/10 - at least D cups, natural but abit saggy, can play with hands and tongue
Shower: DIY before and after
Foreplay: 5/10 standard catbath
BJ: standard is CBJ, paid extra 20 for bbbj. 6/10 - good effort but nothing special
FJ: 7/10 - SOP. doggie, then missionary, then couldn't tahan anymore seeing her boobs bounce up and down, so fired my bullets while she cowgirl. total around 20 minutes, no rush.
GFE: 6/10 - speak BM with no problems communicating, no kissing
Showroom: 7/10 - room in HNW
Test drive fee: RM50 (plus 20 for BBBJ = 70)
WIR: if you don't mind CBJ then it's a good price for a session in brickfields with relatively young stock who has quite good body and fantastic boobs.

babesman
31-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Hi Bro... any idea about action in the Day ?

lalalala1234
31-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Happy to report that i've returned with my first brickfields FR (this week Monday evening around 9pm):

Model: Alia, bakso
Not included: fingering, DATY, anal, CIM, etc.
Face: 7/10 - looks abit SYT
Body: 7/10 - quite hot, not too slim but fat mostly at hips (and boobs) rather than tummy
Headlights: 8/10 - at least D cups, natural but abit saggy, can play with hands and tongue
Shower: DIY before and after
Foreplay: 5/10 standard catbath
BJ: standard is CBJ, paid extra 20 for bbbj. 6/10 - good effort but nothing special
FJ: 7/10 - SOP. doggie, then missionary, then couldn't tahan anymore seeing her boobs bounce up and down, so fired my bullets while she cowgirl. total around 20 minutes, no rush.
GFE: 6/10 - speak BM with no problems communicating, no kissing
Showroom: 7/10 - room in HNW
Test drive fee: RM50 (plus 20 for BBBJ = 70)
WIR: if you don't mind CBJ then it's a good price for a session in brickfields with relatively young stock who has quite good body and fantastic boobs.

Which room is it? Itching for a session tonight :D Never been inside HNW, so detailed instructions would be great :P

princeofpersia
31-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Which room is it? Itching for a session tonight :D Never been inside HNW, so detailed instructions would be great :P

No need detailed instructions. No specific room. No need to go inside HNW to find. You will see the WGs sitting either at Classic Soup Cafe or LF Restaurant. Agree price with them and then follow them to the room in HNW.

Available stock are middle aged bakso (some looking abit like SYT) and also dino local CKT and local roti canai. 1 or 2 of the roti canai may also be TS.

Hi Bro... any idea about action in the Day ?

Unfortunately no day action. Business start around 7pm.

lalalala1234
01-11-2015, 09:32 PM
No need detailed instructions. No specific room. No need to go inside HNW to find. You will see the WGs sitting either at Classic Soup Cafe or LF Restaurant. Agree price with them and then follow them to the room in HNW.

Available stock are middle aged bakso (some looking abit like SYT) and also dino local CKT and local roti canai. 1 or 2 of the roti canai may also be TS.

Unfortunately no day action. Business start around 7pm.

Later randomly ask a passerby and get slapped if ask wrongly hahaha xD

EDIT 1 : Seems like got hit again. Classic Soup Cafe closed, LF Restaurant closed, not a single shop is opened except the hotel itself.

babesman
02-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Prince OF Persia - Thanks for the info Bro..

princeofpersia
03-11-2015, 11:28 PM
EDIT 1 : Seems like got hit again. Classic Soup Cafe closed, LF Restaurant closed, not a single shop is opened except the hotel itself.

Bro, what day and time you went? Monday is rest day for all the food places in Brickfields (except Husen) so there is no business. On other days, the WGs are generally there from 7pm to around 10pm latest because business is slow and i suspect they go to work in other places, maybe lorong petaling or even hotel spas, health clubs, etc because i've seen the OKT driving them away.

lalalala1234
04-11-2015, 10:59 AM
Bro, what day and time you went? Monday is rest day for all the food places in Brickfields (except Husen) so there is no business. On other days, the WGs are generally there from 7pm to around 10pm latest because business is slow and i suspect they go to work in other places, maybe lorong petaling or even hotel spas, health clubs, etc because i've seen the OKT driving them away.

Around 1am was there. 7-10pm only? Damn, no wonder nobody around there.

princeofpersia
10-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Situation update:

Last week saw some of the pink lights are on but front doors closed. OKTs sitting there or walking around. Speak to them and you will be brought in through back door. Damage RM50.

Happy cheonging!

vietnamcunt
15-11-2015, 04:11 AM
Can contact Anna +60 16 366 7289. Working in thai club kl

xcm1989x
15-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Bros, will be heading there over the weekend with another couple... Was think if got outcall lobang or if the escort services are reliable since will be a bit lazy to walk alone and find. Preferably indon or malay... Thai pinoy and viet also can try.. Thanks in advance

tigerpants
15-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Situation update:

Last week saw some of the pink lights are on but front doors closed. OKTs sitting there or walking around. Speak to them and you will be brought in through back door. Damage RM50.

Happy cheonging!

Hey guys,

New to this forum but wanted to give an FR given I have been staying in Sentral and enjoying the help from the forum.

Went to Brickfields on the W.E. and had little luck. A couple of street walkers but low quality. Generally chubby, older all were Indian and none could host. Approached a couple but their first price was 150, so the combination was a big turnoff. No sign of red lights or anyone out the front to help with access.

Then went to Chinatown on Lorong Petaling. Wow! I tried one night about 11 and there was no action, but at 5pm, the place was rocking. Went into first port on right (too lazy to walk further). Lots of girls at home, about 20. Nice range. Some right mingers, but definitely 5 or 6 I could have fed johnny to. Picked Mishi, a mid 20's Indonesian. Slim (except for a slightly round tummy), no kids, good butt and nice small tits. But what did it for me was her attitude. She was totally into it and really keen to have fun and play. Her kiosk was reasonable (they're all a bit dingy) but she was clean. Did a reasonable job at CBJ, but willingly. Got down to business and was up for as many positions as I could muster. Even got her to give me a bit of GFE... some fairly intense kissing, but her mouth was the only thing I was going to touch with mine. Spent about 25 minutes with her. Unhurried and lots of fun. Am going back for another visit tomorrow.

Looks 8
Body 8
Attitude 10
Damage 50

Allround fantastic value for money and one of the most lively and awake chicks I've mongered!!

clean&neat
22-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Anything happening at brickfields today?

clean&neat
23-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Nothing around BF so went to Petaling Street. Was there around 11PM.
The back Lorong Petaling was dark and quiet. Nothing happening.
Out in front along Jln Sultan were 2 ports which were mostly Indian girls and of the really village grandma variety. Cant do it even if they pay me.
Then one of the OKT called me from a port across the street. Went in a they have 4-5 Bakso. Quality is so-so.

Chosed a SYT that is early 20s but when she took off saw she has lots of stretch marks even on boobies. Must have had a baby when she was younger or she was really fat but now lost 75% of her weight. Boobs saggy even though she is young, but no choice, paid already so got on with the deed.

Terrible service, no tweaking her nipples, no sucking, only missionary position where she wants you to do all the work.

Managed to fire somehow and then left.

Looks like end of quality cheap bonks with the crackdown on BF.

babesman
25-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Went yesterday about lunchtime. Talked to some dinosaurs hanging around. They said about one or two weeks then buka. Went back.

zeiyan
30-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Is it open yet boiz ? Been waiting for ages.

Walaikato
02-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Is it open yet boiz ? Been waiting for ages.

Not yet. Most brickfields were moving to Lorong Petaling

babesman
23-12-2015, 10:05 AM
Went there a few days back...one OKT hanging around told me that the MIB allow 5 shops to open only in the night. he said that only in the night cannot make business..must have 24 hours...all mati.

As usual he says it will open full time after the new year. I don't think he knows

he was in a bad state state...says he only make 60 Rm a day and then survives on the tips from the girls. If the girls make money then he does.

Pity der fler.

So then he told me the Lorong Petaling shops are open in the daytime but that is not possible for me as it is all a jam area and I don't have so much time.

Many ex-brickfield girls working there mostly from 28A.

Well, need to wait for the bloody place to re-open.

anthonysoon
23-12-2015, 05:00 PM
Went there a few days back...one OKT hanging around told me that the MIB allow 5 shops to open only in the night. he said that only in the night cannot make business..must have 24 hours...all mati.

As usual he says it will open full time after the new year. I don't think he knows

he was in a bad state state...says he only make 60 Rm a day and then survives on the tips from the girls. If the girls make money then he does.

Pity der fler.

So then he told me the Lorong Petaling shops are open in the daytime but that is not possible for me as it is all a jam area and I don't have so much time.

Many ex-brickfield girls working there mostly from 28A.

Well, need to wait for the bloody place to re-open.

Lorong Petaling stocks getting from good to bad!
I was there last week in the afaternoon.
Many already return to Indo cos difficult to make money here.
Hope Brickfields opens soon!

anthonysoon
06-01-2016, 01:11 PM
Lorong Petaling stocks getting from good to bad!
I was there last week in the afaternoon.
Many already return to Indo cos difficult to make money here.
Hope Brickfields opens soon!

helloooo! Any body can update what's going on in Brickfields?
New year already lo... some OKT say can operate oredi???
Kam siah!

princeofpersia
06-01-2016, 09:46 PM
helloooo! Any body can update what's going on in Brickfields?
New year already lo... some OKT say can operate oredi???
Kam siah!

Still closed. Even the few that I previously mentioned operating from the budget hotels also gone.

anthonysoon
07-01-2016, 03:15 PM
Still closed. Even the few that I previously mentioned operating from the budget hotels also gone.

Die lar! My fav deep-throat girls gone! Annie, Sally & Tuti! My dickie is dying to be sucked to the hilt!

chingcheong
08-01-2016, 10:06 AM
any news from brickfields?
longing for the services

babesman
09-01-2016, 02:00 PM
met some ex- 28A and ex-26A chicks in Lorong Petaling

babesman
09-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Bro anthonysoon

I think Tuti is in Lorong Petaling except if another one.

anthonysoon
10-01-2016, 01:53 AM
thanks. I'll check it out. not sure I can still recognize her or not. No point asking OKT, they're all liars. May simply say this or that girl is Tuti just to clinch a sale. Thanks again.

x3HwaN
11-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Can I know the exact locations for Brickfields & Lorong Petaling? :D

tookara
12-01-2016, 09:32 AM
hows the scene at brickfields now

babesman
12-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Bro X3 - please ask Miss Google

Bro Took - the scene banyak bad - nobody knows - First the OKT sed next month - about 3 months back - then he sed next week - then he sed "after Deepavali" then the fellow said after "New Year" then now the OKT saying "after Chinese New Year"..

Just forget it lah and cari lain tempat.

anthonysoon
12-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Can I know the exact locations for Brickfields & Lorong Petaling? :D

Fuck you lah! You don't know how to use Google map ah?
Don't expect other people to spoon-feed you!

lalalala1234
13-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Sad to see Brickfields go the way of the dodo. Have to look for alternative locations now, not so convenient.

zeiyan
14-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Welp, just forget about Brickfield. Lorong petaling is good now I think. They have girls from brickfield that I like, and they also open at night now. They started this last November tho, so I just throw this out in case anyone doesn't know. They are a lot of ports open, you just have to explore quite a bit. I also know this last December. :o . There apparent a milf standing near it. The rate is RM70, 1 hour, unlimited shot I think. I haven't got the time to try her yet. So if any of you boiz did try her out, tell us pls. :) . Finally, I have a serious question. Do this place safe from police raid? I always go to brickfield and I dont even question about this until now. So scare to go nowadays.

babesman
14-01-2016, 02:04 PM
if you want to know the whereabouts of your favourites from brickfields ... just go and ask the OKTs hanging around there in the afternoon. Don't know what they do there but they are there sitting around.

Almost all are working ... OKTs have all there phone nos... some are in Lorong Petaling some are in Pudu / Kotaraya.

I located quite a few of my girls this way.

Giving up on Brickfields already. Lorong petaling and others are too much of a hassle with the jam etc and too far.

Any body know any similar joints in PJ / Subang / Puchong area ?

lufinia
14-01-2016, 03:58 PM
well if lorong petaling me no problem but in kota raya and pudu got can give me direction

Francis69
15-01-2016, 07:23 PM
How dark or bright the ports in Lrg petaling? Can see the gurls faces properly or not?

lufinia
16-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Same as brickfield but not as good as brickfield u need to take few walk more then brickfield and can any give some tip on jalan pudu where rumah merah

babesman
18-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Sorry bro - Pudu and kotaraya too far for me - I also don know the lorong rumah merah are. Oso no time to look see ....I am hepi with the joints I know...

maybe some other bro....

lalalala1234
11-02-2016, 02:36 AM
Looks like Brickfields scene is dead d

princeofpersia
18-02-2016, 10:13 PM
latest update live from the scene of brickfields. unfortunately the news is not good.

over the past 2-3 weeks, the shoplots previously used by WGs now have signs put up "for sale/rent". according to sources from surrounding kopitiam, dbkl bought the premises for cheap in exchange for not bringing the owners to court for "renting out to businesses supporting illegal activity".

looks like dbkl has asked a property agent to help but most likely going to end up with bank lelong as the places are in poor condition. won't be surprised if bought and renovated by myhotel. their business has only gone uphill since they opened their first branch opposite ymca.

so over the past months and for the upcoming future, the only WGs are dino PRCs (rm30 but won't get erection) in lido and joy, or the occasional younger (late 20s to early 30s) hotter bakso WGs that do quick business from HNW (maybe only 2-3 days a week, around 7-10 pm only, before they go to petaling).

anthonysoon
24-02-2016, 03:46 PM
so over the past months and for the upcoming future, the only WGs are dino PRCs (rm30 but won't get erection) in lido and joy, or the occasional younger (late 20s to early 30s) hotter bakso WGs that do quick business from HNW (maybe only 2-3 days a week, around 7-10 pm only, before they go to petaling).[/QUOTE]

Yes, Petaling is Chinatown, so the MIB don't give a hoot! Last month, I bump into a Brickfields OKT wearing spectacles in Lrg petaling. His port was under renovation. Girls different from the Brickfield days.

moodi
29-02-2016, 08:57 PM
guys where are the girls in brickfield

clean&neat
23-03-2016, 02:46 PM
I walked around Brickfields last night, could not see any WG. Also saw nobody around HNW, Joy or Lido. How does it work? Do the WG hang around the small lobby? Or do I have to go up to a particular floor? Someone please advise.

There were a few uncles asking me if I want women and offering to send me to their operations nearby. Apparently a car will come over to pick you up to take you to the joint and back. I dare not try them. Any bros have any experience on this? They quoted RM60-80 though.

anthonysoon
31-03-2016, 04:24 PM
I walked around Brickfields last night, could not see any WG. Also saw nobody around HNW, Joy or Lido. How does it work? Do the WG hang around the small lobby? Or do I have to go up to a particular floor? Someone please advise.

There were a few uncles asking me if I want women and offering to send me to their operations nearby. Apparently a car will come over to pick you up to take you to the joint and back. I dare not try them. Any bros have any experience on this? They quoted RM60-80 though.

I think you must go up to a certain floor.

What? Go in their car? Veeerry dangerous lah! They take you somewhere to rob you! Maybe even kill you!! Play safe, brudders! Lorong petaling is so much safer.

chavo
01-04-2016, 08:31 AM
Hi all. A former brickfields supporter here. I havent went and explore Jalan Petaling yet. Are the stocks there good? Is the protocol the same as in brickfields? Price, etc.

clean&neat
05-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Went to PJ as BF all dead.

Got about 4-5 ports now. How to spot them? Look for someone "jaga" outside and then inside got red light. Climb up stairs and look around.

A lot of bakso, some worth while, many just cannot make it. Got to look around and climb up and down several stairs. Found a nice bakso, probably late 20s, a bit chubby but nice boobs and allow playing with pussy before the deed. She also quite willing to let you play her boobs.

Many old chapati FLs as well which is not my alley. Same rate RM40 per bonk for 20 mins.

Anyone know where Chika went to? She used to be a favorite at BF.

Quirky524
21-04-2016, 09:20 AM
I am a fan too of Brickfields. Any updates on Brickfields scene?

heaven7
04-05-2016, 10:43 AM
I am a fan too of Brickfields. Any updates on Brickfields scene?

The BF ceweks have all moved to Wis Ind*h. Behind it there is a foodcourt with chrismas lights ;) rm50 per pop 15mins. do go around 3am onwards. service is so-so only IMO.