PDA

View Full Version : CIM around KL/PJ area

cly_69
19-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Just thought to start a new thread. I enjoy CIM. So far found only few WL willing. Any bro can give recommendations?

KLKOOL
20-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Like that also start new thread arrr.... :confused: Why not just join in one of the existing threads :confused: sianzzzz

CibLover
20-01-2006, 10:28 AM
Brothers,

Remember what we discussed and agreed last night about new "bo liao" thread starter?? Wanna start? :mad:

shiok1968
20-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Brothers,

Remember what we discussed and agreed last night about new "bo liao" thread starter?? Wanna start? :mad:Aiyah. Just let them be lah. Just ignore this thread and by next week it will just disappear from sight.

Advise to newbies. Please try to read up the newbies column and familiar yourself with the do and don't of this forum. Failing to do that will just invite flames and zapping which will not be encouraging in anyway. I know as newbies, you will feel that the seniors are banding together and pulling weight on the new guys. However if you read the threads carefully, you will notice alot of bros who have join just a few months ago. They were also newbies but now bcos they follow the correct methods, they are part of the fraternity of bros and as a result get the information they need.

The advise is free but want contacts must meet us up and buy us coffee. Dun worry not coffee bean but mamak coffee.

Cheers.:cool:

CibLover
20-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Aiyah. Just let them be lah. Just ignore this thread and by next week it will just disappear from sight.

The advise is free but want contacts must meet us up and buy us coffee. Dun worry not coffee bean but mamak coffee.

Cheers.:cool:

Ok, lah.....noted. Just sianzz....cause everyday also see new threads.

Later in the afternoon, I buy you the Coffee Bean one, arh!!....kekekeke.

shiok1968
20-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Ok, lah.....noted. Just sianzz....cause everyday also see new threads.

Later in the afternoon, I buy you the Coffee Bean one, arh!!....kekekeke.KNN, trying to make me gian gian. Actually was thinking of asking you guys what time you all meeting? Give me a call.:D

DRYDUST
20-01-2006, 11:21 AM
since someone offering coffee here... i buy red tea lor... m i goin to get the same info ah??:D

shiok1968
20-01-2006, 11:27 AM
since someone offering coffee here... i buy red tea lor... m i goin to get the same info ah??Bro DD, what info are you looking for. You know you ask, I sure give.:p

Dun need red tea lah. In fact I should be the one asking you for lobangs. Haven had the chance to meet up with you yet so hopefully next week can meet up. Dun worry bcos confirm meet up before 5pm.:D

DRYDUST
20-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Bro DD, what info are you looking for. You know you ask, I sure give.:p

Dun need red tea lah. In fact I should be the one asking you for lobangs. Haven had the chance to meet up with you yet so hopefully next week can meet up. Dun worry bcos confirm meet up before 5pm.:D

nex week hor...thats my favorite date & time... bonus oredi mah..kakakah....

shiok1968
20-01-2006, 11:40 AM
nex week hor...thats my favorite date & time... bonus oredi mah..kakakah....Like that okay lah, let you buy me red tea bcos by next week my bonus finish already mah.:p

CibLover
20-01-2006, 11:45 AM
Well, maybe deserved it, kuahh...;)

Kena zapped by one point. Whoever you are bro, I agreed with ur advice of "Stop flaming, lah". Admit my guilt. But you come out and admit who u are, lah... Maybe no need to come out, just PM me who you are. Promised would not disclose cause I do agree with you, mah.

But then, hor...I only posted but didn't do. Anyway, also note my after-post of taking note of bro shiok's advice. So, I didn't zap and yet you zapped me and advised to stop flaming?? :confused:

DRYDUST
20-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Like that okay lah, let you buy me red tea bcos by next week my bonus finish already mah.:p

so pity kah:eek: bole bole..

R.I.P
20-01-2006, 01:44 PM
haha...so kohlian ah follow ppl advise at the end ppl zap u one point...aiks.. sometime being a good man is very hard one la..:D

cheers...

RobertCock
20-01-2006, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor]If you have so far found a few willing, why not you share to bros who are the few?

Lidat fellow bros will know how to return favor...

Bro Thaivisiter ,

I wonder how come u got 2166 points but only have power 2 ???

Mightaswell
21-01-2006, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE=thaivisitor]If you have so far found a few willing, why not you share to bros who are the few?

Lidat fellow bros will know how to return favor...

Bro Thaivisiter ,

I wonder how come u got 2166 points but only have power 2 ???

Bro,
Points are upped by other brothers. Power depends on how long you have been a registered member. If I am not mistaken, you get 1 power for every year.

hotarrow1
21-01-2006, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=RobertCock]

Bro,
Points are upped by other brothers. Power depends on how long you have been a registered member. If I am not mistaken, you get 1 power for every year.

Bro,
I joined since 2003 but power still 0.... Big boss Sammy made any mistakes?

DeKuip
21-01-2006, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=Mightaswell]

Bro,
I joined since 2003 but power still 0.... Big boss Sammy made any mistakes?

I garantee u if u have join our gathering only once... a day after u will have 3 powers. :D

TD0620G
21-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Big boss Sammy didn't make any mistakes but hotarrow1 made a lot of mistakes thats why only 7 points. One or more samster must have minused your points coz either you offended them or asked a lot of questions but didn't contribute anything.

CibLover
21-01-2006, 10:46 AM
Bro hotarrow1,

Yes, you are supposed to have the Power of 3. However, to get Power, you have to get at least 15 points. Only then would you have the Power. That's why we've invited you to join the gathering but no replies. Anyway, you get points when other bros here "up" you. So, get to know or share more with the brothers here.

TD0620G
21-01-2006, 10:09 PM
wah I replied so diplomatically also kena zapped by a cockless samster! Why cockless, coz he didn't even have the cock and balls to leave his nick. Well whoever it is I hope it made your day and TFK till u came!

shiok1968
21-01-2006, 10:11 PM
wah I replied so diplomatically also kena zapped by a cockless samster! Why cockless, coz he didn't even have the cock and balls to leave his nick. Well whoever it is I hope it made your day and TFK till u came!Relax lah bro. This world full of these type of people. Dare to zap but dun dare to leave behind nick.:mad:

Btw what you doing at home on a Sat nite. Never go out and cheong?:D

TD0620G
21-01-2006, 10:21 PM
yea la what to do these kind of ppl everyone has to cover their ass near them if not kena fuck from behind.

Maybe might join GTM later tonight after his co. dinner... see how it goes :D

Mightaswell
21-01-2006, 10:45 PM
wah I replied so diplomatically also kena zapped by a cockless samster! Why cockless, coz he didn't even have the cock and balls to leave his nick. Well whoever it is I hope it made your day and TFK till u came!

You are right brudder. I thought your reply was very diplomatic and non offensive at all. Nevertheless, I had a good laugh at your "curse" and will up you when I recover.

warmnites
21-01-2006, 11:15 PM
yea la what to do these kind of ppl everyone has to cover their ass near them if not kena fuck from behind.

Maybe might join GTM later tonight after his co. dinner... see how it goes :D

Just upped you since I belum bro!

DeKuip
22-01-2006, 11:51 AM

CBM cannot reply diplomatic... CBM must talk cock 1. That's why said u cockless loh. kekeke...

TD0620G
22-01-2006, 12:33 PM
thanks bro warmnite for upping back my points :)

hotarrow1
22-01-2006, 04:51 PM
Bro hotarrow1,

Yes, you are supposed to have the Power of 3. However, to get Power, you have to get at least 15 points. Only then would you have the Power. That's why we've invited you to join the gathering but no replies. Anyway, you get points when other bros here "up" you. So, get to know or share more with the brothers here.

To all bros, who replied my question... THANK YOU (kowtow x3 + please drink tea)

Will be more pro-active and contribute more FR.

Night Devil
22-01-2006, 06:42 PM
Relax brother TD.. we can see your contribution here. Let me up you too..:)

TD0620G
23-01-2006, 03:02 AM
Tq, return u the favour :)

fong
25-01-2006, 12:02 AM
bro td dun worry lah we all will up u back 1 ok!:)