PDA

View Full Version : H22r6

fifty plus
04-02-2006, 04:53 PM
hi guys gong xi fa cai just came back from PT and this my first fr so it will be short and sharp. This my second trip to PT...the first was sometime back in 2005 july or august...with Jac. Will i did told myself just walk walk but still i went to get box of durex close fit and i have a small didi. Wow it cost only $2.00 for a box of 3 very cheap leh. anyway went around looking but seem like lots of doors are locked....and those who are working should be getting their CPF. I walked to h22 and was afraid to go in at first...was thinking that one of those house has mainly trans.....but went in anyway and i think i went upstair. Saw a guy standing outside r6 i thought he was a muslim bro.....saw him turned around with a rejected face...was thinking maybe he tried to bargain and the price was not right...so i went in and asked and was told $30.00...i think its cheap cos she is small in built but have a rather sweet face. So went in and paid up...asked her about the poor guy and she told me that he's not a muslim but some foreigner that she does not entertain...anyway her service to me is not very good...informed me that i can feel her breasts but cannot touch her nipples....gosh how to touch breasts and not touch nipples?
Btw guys i read on the fl column and m interested in one of the fl who is working in Beach Rd as a hairdresser i think...can one of u guys pls pm me with her contact number....truthly appreciated.

Rubber
10-02-2006, 12:41 AM
I walked to h22 and was afraid to go in at first...was thinking that one of those house has mainly trans.....but went in anyway and i think i went upstair.

h22? even no. hse where got upstairs one?

Idoru
10-02-2006, 07:21 AM
h22? even no. hse where got upstairs one?

and also no Trans.....Mr Close Fit Durex "Rubber" do your homework again and maybe you will get Helen's contact number.
Cheers

fifty plus
15-02-2006, 08:25 AM
oops so sorry h22 does not have upstair my mistake (hey i am not regular there lor as some of the hse have and some not so not very sure but did went back again and check out the place....but she was not working.

rapebill
15-04-2006, 04:08 PM
read my FR on Ada here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1439700&postcount=151

jwtlh2005
11-05-2006, 10:06 AM
H22 seem to have a couple of gd service pple...had one gal has hair looks like a-mei...good service and gd to chit chat.. i think its the fourth room from the second half.. always got queue.. unfortunately she has some tummy....

damage 30 bucks...

buyeffexororg
17-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Hello!
buy cheap effexor cod next day (http://buyeffexor.org)