PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Report- Strip Shows Available in J.B

Carrot77
08-02-2006, 09:41 PM
Guess some samster have read yesterday "Lian He Wan Bao" on Strip Show available in J.B.

Admission is at RM10.00 & the show last about 5 mins for each girl before they quote a price for a bang.

According to the report, the girl are around age 30 to 40 & are mainly Chinese girls. Not sure if they have younger girls...:confused:

If cannot find any girls you like but still can stay around to see strip shows, why not.

Any senior samster who chiong J.B have any idea which pub or lounge have these shows on schedule??? Please kindly advise or can go chiong together.

Thanks & very much appreciated.

Cheers
Carrot77

sohbuckkong
08-02-2006, 10:16 PM
Carrot77
please let me know too as I would like to cheong such places.

jedycity
09-02-2006, 07:28 AM
please let me know too as I would like to cheong such places.

Never heard before leh....
Calling all JB Samster....anyone know about this....would like to cheong also:D

andyqkw
09-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Would like to cheong too...

gigantic_tk
09-02-2006, 11:13 AM
I was told that they paraded 10 girls for striptease show after that they offered RM180.00 per session.

After Press publicity, I think this place will not last and bros going there better
take extra precaution against raid by MIB at any times.

Carrot77
16-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi fellow samster,

After so many days of asking my colleague who stay in J.B, I managed to find out the spot...:D

Who wanna join me can PM me, can form a party group.

Cheers
Carrot77

jedycity
16-02-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi fellow samster,

After so many days of asking my colleague who stay in J.B, I managed to find out the spot...:D

Cheers
Carrot77

Hi Bro,
If the date & time permitted and do not clash my schedule, I willing join your party group :D

zhivago
17-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Hi fellow samster,

Cheers
Carrot77
interesting.
Wouldn't mind joining the group if free on the time and date. :)

Tenrang
27-02-2006, 01:43 PM
interesting.
Wouldn't mind joining the group if free on the time and date. :)

Bro,

Please let us know where. Interested

6" boy
27-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Bro,

Please let us know where. Interested

Bro Tenrang, I already PM to Bro Carrot but still did not receive any reply from him. Will let you know if I got the detail and you know where to go for our next gathering :D

jedycity
28-02-2006, 07:21 AM
Bro Tenrang, I already PM to Bro Carrot but still did not receive any reply from him. Will let you know if I got the detail and you know where to go for our next gathering :D

Me leh....I wish to go too........:D

6" boy
28-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Me leh....I wish to go too........:D

Bro jedycity, of course u are in our list. But how come the tread starter suddenly went dissapear? Bro Carrot where are you? I want the contact. Me a genuine Samsters leh. I will organise one as soon as I got the contact. Any body else got the contact? Care to share?

jbguy
28-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Bro jedycity, of course u are in our list. But how come the tread starter suddenly went dissapear? Bro Carrot where are you? I want the contact. Me a genuine Samsters leh. I will organise one as soon as I got the contact. Any body else got the contact? Care to share?
two week already, this carrot totally lost contact and posting, is it true or not what he saying? me also waiting for it............:confused:

jbguy
28-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Other than this, I had know some pub in Johor Jaya, there have wolking gal inside also can raba-raba when you buy her drink, if the gal getting high will strip her dress too, but most of them are malay and Filipino.:p

K123456
28-02-2006, 12:17 PM
I remember many years ago there are joint like these but they have been long gone. I remember there were floor show where the girls would strip and dance. this is way back in the early 1990s and only local girls that does the show. at that time, not heard about the PRC and even if can get, they are priced like gold. super ex and there is no need for them to do strip show.
you mean they are back with PRC?? interesting

jedycity
28-02-2006, 05:25 PM
Other than this, I had know some pub in Johor Jaya, there have wolking gal inside also can raba-raba when you buy her drink, if the gal getting high will strip her dress too, but most of them are malay and Filipino.:p

Bro jbguy,
Johor Jaya which pub / location....care to share with me....thanks...:D

halexbonk
28-02-2006, 11:15 PM
i think i know the place but dunno its same as jbguy said or not...
if im not wrong it should be near the store in johor jaya...
there i think no filipino...but sarawakian...

last time i went there with my friend totally enjoy...the girls there could get really mad....

but i heard there is also another pub in permas which is quite like this also...where i heard the girls last time is from tmn molek vintage....and they all shifted to this 2 place...

Didi Notty
01-03-2006, 03:51 PM
hi halex bro,

mind to tells is which permas pub & johor jaya ? name of the pub ?

sounds interesting of those gal get mad...hehe....would likes to go n cheong !

cheers....

halexbonk
01-03-2006, 09:16 PM
ok if in johor jaya is after the store u turn into a junction and the pub name start with sXX....
and if in permas one is is near the shop which sell fish...opposite it is the san wan rest...after a few shopis a pub...this is what i heard from my frend...and if u happen to be in permas...there is also another place wic is call...19th XXXX there seems to be gal in there also...but is not at the corner 1......

have to be discreet........cos mata has known about this forum...so brothers out there have to discover the place with the hint i give....

Tenrang
03-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Dear Guys,

Found the place already
Will be there tonight. Brother SIX INCH and JBGUY. If you guys are free. Please come and join me. YOu have my contact number.

Cheers

jedycity
03-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Dear Guys,

Found the place already
Will be there tonight. Brother SIX INCH and JBGUY. If you guys are free. Please come and join me. YOu have my contact number.

Cheers

Dear Bro Tenrang,
Today cannot leh......short notice.....hard to get permit lah.....:eek:
You guys enjoy lah........but must pm me the location....if can provide FR lah:D ............Thanks......

6" boy
03-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Dear Bro Tenrang,
Today cannot leh......short notice.....hard to get permit lah.....:eek:
You guys enjoy lah........but must pm me the location....if can provide FR lah:D ............Thanks......

I not yet apply permit. Too short notice. Will call you if can make it.

Tenrang
04-03-2006, 10:33 AM
All Cheongsters,

Here i come to tell the story. Points much appreciated. The concept of the place is like a LSB. However, it is in a pub and in the open. You are suppose to order drinks which comes in TWO BIG BOTTLES per bucket. Girls drinks are at RM 20.00 and you are VIRTUALLY ALLOWED to do anything to her at your table (Remember, we are still in the open). They will literally take off their top and show you their good looking breasts.
At around MID NITE, The Song (TUO TIAO TUO TIAO) dunno who is the singer will be played and all the girls working there will go on top of the BAR and start stripping. Some are less adventurous and just take off their top, some are daring and take off everything.
But, they will only perform this act when the COAST IS CLEAR and the crowd is good.
All in all, the place is interesting and a good experience.

Name of the place is YAN YAN in Johor Jaya.

Cheers

zhivago
04-03-2006, 10:39 AM
thanx bro...

appreciate your FR. :D

DeKuip
04-03-2006, 10:54 AM
All Cheongsters,

Here i come to tell the story. Points much appreciated. The concept of the place is like a LSB. However, it is in a pub and in the open.

Cheers

Wish we in KL have the same thing.. :(

Anyway goof FR, i wanna up u but found out i have upped u b4...

Thanks bro.

KLKOOL
04-03-2006, 12:42 PM
All Cheongsters,

Here i come to tell the story. Points much appreciated. The concept of the place is like a LSB. However, it is in a pub and in the open. You are suppose to order drinks which comes in TWO BIG BOTTLES per bucket. Girls drinks are at RM 20.00 and you are VIRTUALLY ALLOWED to do anything to her at your table (Remember, we are still in the open). They will literally take off their top and show you their good looking breasts.
At around MID NITE, The Song (TUO TIAO TUO TIAO) dunno who is the singer will be played and all the girls working there will go on top of the BAR and start stripping. Some are less adventurous and just take off their top, some are daring and take off everything.
But, they will only perform this act when the COAST IS CLEAR and the crowd is good.

Cheers

Bro... great FR ... good to see such contributions... will add you to list of brothers to up... cheers :D

KatoeyLover69
04-03-2006, 01:54 PM
All Cheongsters,

Here i come to tell the story. The concept of the place is like a LSB. However, it is in a pub and in the open. You are suppose to order drinks which comes in TWO BIG BOTTLES per bucket. Girls drinks are at RM 20.00 and you are VIRTUALLY ALLOWED to do anything to her at your table (Remember, we are still in the open). They will literally take off their top and show you their good looking breasts.

Cheers

Bro Tenrang,

Any place to bonk the gals :p at the Pub and what is the damage ?

What are the nationalities of the gals ?

zhivago
05-03-2006, 02:27 PM
All Cheongsters,

Cheers
Bro,
please enlighten:
will all those roamings, do we need to gip them tips at the end of the day besides the ladies drink??

i kena one time the gals stop us for tips of RM30 and the bouncer turn nasty coz he tot we dun wan to gip which the actual fact, we can't hear wat the gals were talking abt...

jedycity
06-03-2006, 10:07 AM
All Cheongsters,

Cheers

Bro Tenrang,
You are the man.....great FR.....have up you before leh....:D

Tenrang
14-03-2006, 11:17 AM
All Brothers,

YOu dun need to tip them. But you actually can arrange to go to the MOTEL outside of the area. It is actually just on the opposite road. Negotiation is between you and the girl.

Going there again soon. Nationality of the girls are mostly East Malaysians and some Filipinos. Locals only a few.

Heard there is new arrival yesterday. Maybe going to check it out again.

Cheers

zhivago
14-03-2006, 11:24 AM
East M'sian??U mean sabah and sarawakian ahz??

tongkat.ali
14-03-2006, 11:46 AM
brother Carrot77, you got PM.

brother Tenrang, is it the same place as what Carrot77 mentioned? are you staying in JB or what? so hiong always go haha!

6" boy
14-03-2006, 12:00 PM
I am going on 24 March. Siapa mahu ikut? Check the JB Samster gathering thread.

MrDevil
14-03-2006, 02:07 PM
I am going on 24 March. Siapa mahu ikut? Check the JB Samster gathering thread.

Count me in.. sounds sexciting.

snow_wolf
20-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Heard "Macau PUB" in teratai also had similiar actions. anybody tried there?