Steam - RM 10.00

HJ - RM50.00
BM - RM80.00
FJ - RM120.00

Experience gals for JG (Old Hand)
Mabel – 68 (Popular gal)
Rina - 21 (Popular gal)
Carol – 5 (popular gal)

(No 68 and 21 are quite popular, best to book in advance)

Younger gals for package deal

Carol - 5 (late 20s - does full package)
Moon – 63
Gal No.18 – nice but quiet type (does full package)
Joyce
Sharon
Zoe
Judy
Jenet

Note: No refreshment provided, self-service drink dispenser available there.

KatoeyLover69
13-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Bro Gigantic_tk,

Are you the Boss or OKT for the HC @ Hotel Rasa Sayang and do they pay you commission for promoting the place ? :D

gigantic_tk
13-03-2006, 03:17 PM
I had visited this place last week, weekday afternoon. This Hotel was quite ulu, I went there by cab and cost me RM3.50 from City Square. The Health Centre was right behind the Rasa Sayang Hotel at ground level. There wasn't much facilities, only a small dressing rooms with one steam room and sauna. Dun see any lockers. No refreshment except that there was one hot drink dispenser for coffee, tea or Milo. The rooms were quite standard with high bed with big hole for your head to breath during massage.

The massage ladies there were mostly experienced mature massage ladies (milf) with younger one like Carol #5 and moon #63, I think both are in their early 30s already but does provide good hard relaxing massage. Despite it was a weekday afternoon, it seemed that the business there not bad as I spot at least 5 clients waiting at the lobby for their favourite gals - Mabel #68 and Rina #21, both are any pai (popular gal) there.

The elderly receptionist assigned me a younger gal (still in late 20s / early 30s range), Carol #5. No bad looking and a bit short. She did FS for RM120.00. I bargained for RM100.00 which she refused to reduce. The massage was very standard, first covered my bare body with towels leaving the back chest areas for oil massage, after completed, she covered my back with towel and exposed my buttock and one leg for the another massage followed by the 2nd leg. Upon completion of the back she will gave you some karate chops before asking you to turn over to face her. It takes about 15 min to 20 min for the back, lucky there was a hole in the high massage bed for you to catch some oxygen else will be half suffocated liao. She will then perform some rubbing on the hands and groin areas after that she popped her golden question for special. No choice, she already made you shiok shiok and difficult to say NO hence proceed with full course at extra RM120.00. The massage fee was RM69.90 for an hour session payable at the counter, the special fee paid to her. It was quite a satisfaction session and manage to try various positions, but still cannot cum, in the end she patiently helped me to ejaculate using BJ and hand. Glad to mentioned that her tongue skill was marvelleous and her BJ was also powerful except her hole was a bit lose lor.

I will like to reiterate that this place is for those who want a proper massage with special, if you are looking for syt gals to massage you with special you better give this place a miss. Another places similar to this concept is Merlin/ Cosmo Excutive Health Centre beside Grand Bluewave Hotel.

Any other experiences at this Rasa Sayang Health Centre please post it at this thread. thanks.

gigantic_tk
13-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Bro Gigantic_tk,

Are you the Boss or OKT for the HC @ Hotel Rasa Sayang and do they pay you commission for promoting the place ? :D

I have nothing to do with the HC Boss, OKT or help to promote any of these HCs but merely want to list out all these establishments to share with fellow cheongsters in this forum, like me who frequented only HCs, at least provide and share with them some places and choices.

Hoping that you fellow cheongsters, provide some feedback on these establishments, be it good or bad experiences, so that the latter cheongsters will not repeat your mistakes and waste their hard earned money there, not every cheongsters are "millionaire", and I am merely a budget cheongster.

That is my stand and presence in this forum.

master1521
13-03-2006, 03:35 PM
thank a lot bro for the info. will be visiting them when i'm in jb :D

KatoeyLover69
13-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Bro Gigantic_yk,

Actually there was an existing thread on the asa Sayang Hotel HC somewhere .........

One quick question : How do you do FJ on the narrow massage bed ( 6' X 4' ) which has a hole in it ? Quite difficult to perform all the 'stunts' with you or the gal falling down from the 'bed' !!! :D

master1521
13-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Bro Gigantic_yk,

Actually there was an existing thread on the asa Sayang Hotel HC somewhere .........

One quick question : How do you do FJ on the narrow massage bed ( 6' X 4' ) which has a hole in it ? Quite difficult to perform all the 'stunts' with you or the gal falling down from the 'bed' !!! :D

in merlin they do provide a mattress on the floor ;) do they provide it here too

gigantic_tk
13-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Bro Gigantic_yk,

The old link has been there since 2003 with not much updates, hence I restarted it again after my revisit there last week.

It is truth, one on the top of another is rather slippy especially with the white bedsheet that just spread over it, not careful you might even got slip down from bed. However high bed also got its advantage, do missionary position on the edge, you do not knee down instead in do it in standing positions. There is a 'pillow' to cover over the hole with a towel. Good for doggies and many other stunts, ................... normally these massage gals will not do massage for you in low bed.

gigantic_tk
13-03-2006, 04:55 PM
in merlin they do provide a mattress on the floor ;) do they provide it here too

High bed with horizontal bar on the ceiling for the girl to step on your back during massage. Very high risk if the gal not careful and force her full weight on you. At Merlin/Cosmo, I dun see any low beds there, perhaps hide somewhere out of my view. I had tried a full course with a massage gal there, nearly slip and fall from bed. I really dun like gal stepping on my back there.

KatoeyLover69
13-03-2006, 09:08 PM
The old link has been there since 2003 with not much updates, hence I restarted it again after my revisit there last week.

The reason why there are not much updates/FRs on Rasa Sayang HC is because it is not popular with Samsters - not much happenings there !

It is truth, one on the top of another is rather slippy especially with the white bedsheet that just spread over it, not careful you might even got slip down from bed.

Actually if you want to bonk the gal, just tell the Reception that you want a hotel room and they will provide you with a hotel room at an extra charge of RM 10.00 You enter the hotel room via the back door of the HC and then climb the stairs to the 1st Floor of the Hotel.

Happy bonking !

Malboy
13-03-2006, 11:30 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]Actually if you want to bonk the gal, just tell the Reception that you want a hotel room and they will provide you with a hotel room at an extra charge of RM 10.00 You enter the hotel room via the back door of the HC and then climb the stairs to the 1st Floor of the Hotel.

They call that VIP room. :D

No.62 Lisa (old hand) give good massage and JG. She is popular too. If you want good massage, JG and HJ, you should try her.

handsome18
14-03-2006, 02:11 AM
used to cheong there quite a lot, mainly for msg and HJ. used to visit no.3
haven't seen her the past few times i dropped by for visit. dunno where she is now. liked her cos she used to dress in office attire. very MILF feeling :)

youngboy_jb
01-04-2006, 01:12 PM
I went over to RS about 3 days ago for a massage. Asked for Carol, but had to wait, so just ask captain to give me anyone. Jessica came in and gave me an above-average massage and Jue gen ($50).

Name: Jessica
Look: 5
Massage: 7
JG: 7

Comments: NO WATER AT RS THAT DAY !!!!, so cant shower! Its a good place for MASSAGE + SPECIAL, but not for full package.

Total: $69 + $50 + $3 (Parking) = $122

Worthiness: 7/10 (for the massage)

zhu star
12-04-2006, 12:19 PM
I used to visit this HC quite often in the past. I must admit that the facilities there are quite bare but what I like about the place is that almost all the rooms are equiped with attached bath tub except for one rm which is the last rm on the right side. If I am not wrong there is a small charge if you wants the gal to bath u, she will clean you from head to toe. I find it worthwhile especially after a hard bonk and also after travelling a long distance from KL etc or working in JB.

I could not remember any WL there except for one that always wear a very high cut cheongsam.

Cheers

gigantic_tk
13-04-2006, 09:47 AM
It seems that the gals at this HC are demanding at least RM150.00 for specials (full package exclusive massage fee). I had tried to reduce to RM100.00 but to no avail hence compromised at RM120.00 because I do not want to pay for more than RM200.00 for massage with FS. The total full package will then cost RM69.90 + RM120.00 (about RM190.00). It is the same as Mutaria
Fitness Centre. Save RM10.00 for my taxi fare. At Cosmo Inn it is slightly cheaper RM79.00 + RM100, ( Massage-RM79.00 and FS- RM100.00 = RM179.00 ).

Better go to BW for a full package with younger gal at only RM182.00.

KatoeyLover69
13-04-2006, 10:33 AM
It seems that the gals at this HC are demanding at least RM150.00 for specials (full package exclusive massage fee). I had tried to reduce to RM100.00 but to no avail hence compromised at RM120.00 because I do not want to pay for more than RM200.00 for massage with FS. The total full package will then cost RM69.90 + RM120.00 (about RM190.00). It is the same as Mutaria
Fitness Centre. Save RM10.00 for my taxi fare. At Cosmo Inn it is slightly cheaper RM79.00 + RM100, ( Massage-RM79.00 and FS- RM100.00 = RM179.00 ).

Better go to BW for a full package with younger gal at only RM182.00.

The reason why there are not much updates/FRs on Rasa Sayang HC is because it is not popular with Samsters - not much happenings there !

Bro gigantic_tk,

Now you yourself are admitting that the girls are 'over-pricing' themselves. Most of the girls at Rasa Sayang HC are 'Aunties' and it is NOT justified to pay RM 219.00 ( RM 150 + RM 69 ) to bonk them.

For RM 219.00, I better take this same amount of money and enjoy myself at New York Spa, Hotel Selesa (the former Grand Continental Hotel) Spa, Roman Spa or Lion City Spa as they have younger girls there

That is why the thread on Rasa Sayang HC was 'dead' but you have 'revive' it.

I think you should stop posting any more FRs on this thread to let it 'die' again.

pomrakthai
13-04-2006, 10:46 AM
Bro gigantic_tk,

Now you yourself are admitting that the girls are 'over-pricing' themselves. Most of the girls at Rasa Sayang HC are 'Aunties' and it is NOT justified to pay RM 219.00 ( RM 150 + RM 69 ) to bonk them.

For RM 219.00, I better take this same amount of money and enjoy myself at New York Spa, Hotel Selesa (the former Grand Continental Hotel) Spa, Roman Spa or Lion City Spa as they have younger girls there

That is why the thread on Rasa Sayang HC was 'dead' but you have 'revive' it.

I think you should stop posting any more FRs on this thread to let it 'die' again.

Totally agreed with you Bro KTL. at RM 219..you can also bonk 3 times at Ocean hotel leh.

youngboy_jb
13-04-2006, 11:01 AM
the prob is....no other places can give u such a good massage....i personally don't know of other places that offer good massage. Please enlighten me if you know of such places

however, i do agree that RS is def not on my hit list if bonking is the first thing on my mind

gigantic_tk
13-04-2006, 11:05 AM
These 3 HCs - Rasa Sayang, Mutiara and Cosmo are still OK if you want a decent massage. The gals there can provide a good relieve, but dun take up any FS from them lor.........................it cost only RM70.00 for 60 min massage. If want FS then go to Ocean for another fxxk session at RM70.00. One hour and 45 mins for RM140.00 which is still cheaper than at BW.

Just a sharing.

Taipei101
15-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Bro gigantic tk, check with you .... where is Mutiara and Cosmo. What facilities they have and do they provide food ?
Sometimes a decent massage can still be enjoyable.

gigantic_tk
15-04-2006, 09:59 AM
Bro gigantic tk, check with you .... where is Mutiara and Cosmo. What facilities they have and do they provide food ?
Sometimes a decent massage can still be enjoyable.

Mutiara is at Mutiara Hotel beside Holiday Plaza. Cosmo Inn is formerly known as Merlin Inn beside Grand Bluewave Hotel. Strictly steam room and sauna, does not have refreshment area for makan, drink provided 'on request'. These 2 outlets are supposedly for decent solid massage, but some gals there also does full package or with specials. Noted that these are mature gals ( most of them aged above 30 years with massage experiences ).

youngboy_jb
15-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Mutiara is at Mutiara Hotel beside Holiday Plaza. Cosmo Inn is formerly known as Merlin Inn beside Grand Bluewave Hotel. Strictly steam room and sauna, does not have refreshment area for makan, drink provided 'on request'. These 2 outlets are supposedly for decent solid massage, but some gals there also does full package or with specials. Noted that these are mature gals ( most of them aged above 30 years with massage experiences ).

bro,

how does cosmo compare with RS? in terms of the room? i feel that the regular room at RS is quite disgusting. How about pricing at mutiara?

gigantic_tk
15-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Both the rooms are as equally bad, can see some 'bad' walls & ceilings.
One main different being the 'high' bed at RS can be moved where at Mutiara
the beds are tie-mounted at the centre of the room, cannot be moved.

Realised this when Carol at RS pushed the bed to block the door when doing special.
At Mutiara, the bed is mounted and cannot be moved liao.......

The pricing are all mentioned in my post earlier.

Spore Cuntel
16-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Dear bro gigantic,

Sorry if a bit out of point. But do you know any 5-star hotel in JB which costs ard S$80? Want to bonk a few gals there as most of them afraid to go hotel 81 or local hotel.

Any ideas? Thanks

gigantic_tk
16-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Dear bro gigantic,

Sorry if a bit out of point. But do you know any 5-star hotel in JB which costs ard S$80? Want to bonk a few gals there as most of them afraid to go hotel 81 or local hotel.

Any ideas? Thanks

5- Star
Hyatt Regency 106 SGD
Puteri Pan Pacific 82 SGD

4-Star
Mutiara 96 SGD
Selesa 61 SGD

http://www.asiarooms.com/malaysia/johore_bahru.html

FallenAngel
18-07-2006, 10:03 PM
apologize for bringing this thread up again, i am just wondering, if i just take a normal massage package and no special from the rasa sayang or cosmo inn girls, will they be unhappy?

Are they getting a decent cut from the price of the massage? if they get a very low cut from the price and need the money from the special to survive like those pei du ma ma in singapore, then i rather not waste their time and let them service people who wants special so they can get decent income.

thanks for any info.

KatoeyLover69
19-07-2006, 03:34 PM
No problem to go for 'normal massage' without 'specials' at Mutiara Hotel or at Cosmo Inn ........... in fact, not all the girls do 'specials' ...........some of the 'Aunties' may offer 'specials' but you yourself might not be interested after looking at their faces or figures

While the girls are massaging you, you can ask them how much commission they get from the payment you make at the Reception Counter ....... if you feel the amount is too little, you can always compensate them by giving a tip of RM 30 to RM 50 ( don't tip too much and spoil the market for other cheongsters ! )

FallenAngel
20-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Thanks bro KatoeyLover69 for the information, sounds like some of the auntie looks really bad, think i stick to my old hideout at the moment before venturing into new grounds, cheers.

etch
28-07-2006, 09:43 AM
So far i only pay RM150 for full service if the masseur are young, young i mean in late 20's & early 30's. Rate quoted in Mutiara is slightly higher. but for Rs & Cosmoinn( merlin) its around Rm100-rm120 & maybe Rm150 for ang pai there. Business are not so good & im sure if u hold your horses they have no choice but to accept it. DOnt easily give in to their demand. Trust me, there is hidden gem there. Not all young attractive girl prefer to full service to al the clients. in this line they can choose whether to do it or not. unlike those girls provice full service..

gigantic_tk
30-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Last round at Rasa Sayang, the milf want to charge me for RM150 and I refused as the total bill exceeding RM230 is not worth, better go Roman Spa. The price for special was quite stiff there, only managed to reduce to RM120. Nowsaday seldom went there. Cosmo Inn, special at RM100 is quite standard. Most of the time no need to negotiate lor...........................

etch
31-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Last round at Rasa Sayang, the milf want to charge me for RM150 and I refused as the total bill exceeding RM230 is not worth, better go Roman Spa. The price for special was quite stiff there, only managed to reduce to RM120. Nowsaday seldom went there. Cosmo Inn, special at RM100 is quite standard. Most of the time no need to negotiate lor...........................
Serious? from my experience.. RS is the most affordable for special services, Cosmo second & the most pricey is Mutiara.

angie II
31-07-2006, 06:45 PM
some of the 'Aunties' may offer 'specials' but you yourself might not be interested after looking at their faces or figures

thanks.. at least i will knw wad 2 expect.. dey will den fall under the AMATEUR, MILF catergory..

BeatAeroplane
09-08-2006, 12:11 PM
Drove down from KL the other day and saw the queue at the Causeway starting to form. Dis a quick elak and went to relax at Rasa Sayang around 5pm. Wah! The place was full, all the rooms were occupied. Fortunately, did not have to wait very long, and was assigned a room after about 10mins or so. Ah Keong, the resident OKT sent Esther to handle me. Looked about early 30s, proportionate body. The massage was about 6.5 and I took the 60 min with bath option. Came up to RM85. Did not feel like a bonk after the long drive so took the HJ with Jua Gen option, which cost an addtional RM50. Jua gen was quite averagy. Well, it was an above average relaxing session to kill time while waiting for the traffic flow to improve. The good thing about this HC is that it is tucked away in a quiet discrete location, but the facilities are nothing to rave about. Most of the aunties there give a decent massage, but if you are looking for SYTs to bonk, then this is not the place. Have fun:D

SAPKON
25-02-2007, 03:14 PM
hi bros,

anyone knows where is joyce working nw ?

she was formerly the angpai here..miss her svc la :(

gigantic_tk
10-04-2008, 10:54 PM
This place had been rather quiet nowsaday. I wonder if the Hotel Rasa Sayang still exist or already given away to IDR project. I toggled between RS, COSMO and Mutiaria for my regular massage, now seem to look out for shopping center-based Massage Center lor. Any bros who have visited RS or COSMO recently care to update, thanks.

Gigantic_tk

11-04-2008, 06:11 AM
This place had been rather quiet nowsaday. I wonder if the Hotel Rasa Sayang still exist or already given away to IDR project. I toggled between RS, COSMO and Mutiaria for my regular massage, now seem to look out for shopping center-based Massage Center lor. Any bros who have visited RS or COSMO recently care to update, thanks.

Gigantic_tk

Cosmo Spa closed down 9 months ago. Mutiara spa business was good but the girls are all experience but a bit old. Rasa Sayang will be closing down soon in August and I heard the building was to convert to office building.

gigantic_tk
11-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Cosmo Spa closed down 9 months ago. Mutiara spa business was good but the girls are all experience but a bit old. Rasa Sayang will be closing down soon in August and I heard the building was to convert to office building.

Thanks for your updating.

Mutiara normally was my last choice in term of prices. The gals there charges RM120 to RM200 for special, the ang pai there (Lynn) charge RM150 for FJ. The cheapest damages still around RM120. Standard price in elsewhere hotels' HCs cost only RM100, of course there are some exceptional good services where we still give tips and this amount are not included yet. But noted, these places dun provide food and lack of facilities.

Boh Piah, you need to pay more as Mutiara Hotel is a "5"-stars hotel lor........

11-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Thanks for your updating.

Mutiara normally was my last choice in term of prices. The gals there charges RM120 to RM200 for special, the ang pai there (Lynn) charge RM150 for FJ. The cheapest damages still around RM120. Standard price in elsewhere hotels' HCs cost only RM100, of course there are some exceptional good services where we still give tips and this amount are not included yet. But noted, these places dun provide food and lack of facilities.

Boh Piah, you need to pay more as Mutiara Hotel is a "5"-stars hotel lor........

There is one D& J SPA located in Century Plaza Hotel near Mutiara Hotel.They do provide good massage. RM 50 for 3/4 hour massage.

gigantic_tk
11-04-2008, 06:08 PM
There is one D& J SPA located in Century Plaza Hotel near Mutiara Hotel.They do provide good massage. RM 50 for 3/4 hour massage.

PUSAT URUT TRADISIONAL DAN REFLEKSOLOGI
===================================

There is one Traditional Thai Therapy at NY Hotel 1st Floor, known as Bangkok 3 Traditional Thai Therapy. Tradtional Thai Massage for 60/90/120 min are at RM68/88/108 respectively and foot Massage for 60 min at RM45.00. I was at NY Hotel 2 weeks ago,and walked in to try but was told fully booked liao, need reservation- perhaps it was newly opened, all curious clients go there to test ground. Inside was indeed nicely decorated with carpet flooring.

MASSAGE at Merlin Tower
===================
At Merlin Tower, I saw a poster/banner outside the lift advertising another Massage Centre on 4th level. (The lift location - opp to City Square overhead pedestrian crossing). Anyone try there......................

gigantic_tk
02-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Someone cannot find this thread and started a new thread.

Anyway, Massage @ Rasa Sayang Hotel dun offer much facilities except massage and help yourself with tea and pure water at pantry, that's.
The price are not cheap either. As for the girls, majority are milf with massage skill. This thread had started in 2006 and ended in 2008.

Just a update of the last thread on Massage @ Merlin Tower. Part of this Merlin Tower has been taken by Central Hotel. The massage should be at
Central Hotel at level 4 (same locations). Most of the massage aunty are still there since 2006 with few newcomer, but still all are malaysian chinese aged
over 35 years old. Recently have tried a few aunty there and find these 2 ladies Tina and Rose looks quite acceptable.
Their massage are quite hard and solid, and they can offer you a happy ending too.

You might also want to know latest FR on:
Massage @ Central Hotel (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=83998&page=4&highlight=massage+%40+Central+Hotel)

longjohn7"
04-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Heard that there is a raid going on at Rasa Sayang HC.