PDA

View Full Version : Big (.Y.) PRC

Pages : [1] 2

breastworship
05-05-2006, 02:54 AM
Hi,

Again, another lobang for Big (.Y.) lovers, not sloppy and fat.
She is not a looker (but not ugly), not slim (but not fat like a pig).
Figure like 38D, 32,38 , I dont know I never ask.

Sorry, no FR becos I simply hate writing them.

Please write a FR and prove I not joking.
PM with yr tel. no. only.

Damage : S$50
Breasts: at least 38D (I only recommend real tits, no need to ask me again)

Thanks.

To those bros who UP me and written FR before in my thread, no need to PM me, already PM you the contact.

redstorm
05-05-2006, 03:00 AM
bro, can provide more details? Does the $50 include room, etc?

breastworship
05-05-2006, 03:06 AM
Service only..
the rest , you must sian lah ....

Does the $50 include room, etc?

shit8
05-05-2006, 06:01 AM
wah breast...not bad you have your own thread le..where my kopi ? :D

anyway..u can pm bro feliphile see he interested not...coz d for him maybe too small le...haha

breastworship
05-05-2006, 09:29 PM
to lazy to search for his name.

wah breast...not bad you have your own thread le..where my kopi ? :D

anyway..u can pm bro feliphile see he interested not...coz d for him maybe too small le...haha

eugenetan80
05-05-2006, 10:48 PM
hello bro,can pm me the place,i simply love boobs

breastworship
07-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Oi, so many ppl try liao never write FR, next time I keep quiet sont share liao .... :mad: :cool:

rara101
07-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi Bro.Breastworshipper,

Can you share the contact with me I am GL sometime.

We can exchange note and meet up!!

my contact hp 91469539
tks

steven

breastworship
08-05-2006, 04:27 PM
YOu got PM.
pleas eup my rep .... thanks ... if you like my contacts.

Iintro only the BIGGEST REAL tits ...

Hi Bro.Breastworshipper,

Can you share the contact with me I am GL sometime.

We can exchange note and meet up!!

my contact hp 91469539
tks

steven

buddy_70
09-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Thanks Bro Breastworship for her contact.
Had a session with her this afternoon,quite a pleasant looking lady.
She startad giving me a good BJ ,both of my hand are busy touching her neinei (at least D cup)for about 15min almost cum.Can feel her love juice will I finger her,she ask me to stop as she can't control anymore .Sitting on me as I pump her faster and faster finally cum.Clean up have a smoke and she give me a good massage.Power her massage very skillfull.

Look - Pleasant and Presentable
Boobs - D Cup
Bj - Slow and tactful
Fj - 7/10
Massage - skillfull
$ Worth spend.:)

subaru24
10-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Tried one session with her..size big plumb.

Not that skinny... waist bit thick.
Neh neh big..

After meet her at lor 2*A,

We proceed to the nearby hotel.

Once inside the room. She hug and we french like no tomorrow.
One turn off point.. she wearing those type of beige color panties.. bit turn off.. machiam like ah ma panties.

Unhook her bra.. exposed infront two super huge 8000K HID light. !
Super big. Soft and tender...

immediately i fine tune the 'radio knob' till i get the right channel.. Stereo sound system. Shiok !!

After stripping, straight to the bath room. No BJ in the bathroom.

On the bed.. she foreplay a bit.. and capped me for the BJ.

Said.. Wo sian zai bang ni dai... chai chui.. bi jiao wei shen... !!
(I wear the cap for you now. then blow.. More hygiene)

Wei shen my lampa..KNN, anyway... blow with cap.

I start my gold mine digging skill.. push the finger in.. and feel the love hole.. damn wet liao.. found the round knob in the hole.. kept teasing it..

She damn horny and ask me to fuck her fast...
Slowly i put at the entrance and push in 3 cm .. and out.. 3 cm and out.. slowly.. the whole dick is in.... wowoahahha... she give a sigh or shiokness...

Kan song... cum in abt 20 mins in missionary..
Clean up and shower..

After shower, massage and we parted.. before parted.. squeeze her neh neh again !!

Look : 6.5
BJ : 6.0
FJ : 7.0
massage :8.5
Boobs : D cupper
Nipple : Bit Brown.

Not ugly boob as The korean dancer !

RTF : Confirmed !!

To breastworshipper.. your kangtao not bad.. keep it up... Thanks for the kangtao.. !! will up you...

Raidster1
10-05-2006, 06:46 PM
hi

pls pm me her contact. i will post fr on her.
thanks

naturefarm
13-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Brother will field a FR, please PM me

breastworship
14-05-2006, 12:59 AM
Subaru, thanks for the report man ... up your rep!

Thanks ... if you have lonag .. let me know too, i am a player too ... i prefer plumper bigger tits gals than her in one ... although she is very nice to me ...

songster
15-05-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks to Bro Breastworship;

Got her contact and immediately call her today.
Arrange to met at GL in the afternoon.
Suppose to met her at G.D hotel but she went to another hotel.
Call her and finally saw a simple dress and fair girl waking towards me.
Wow, her big headlights are exploding out her small frame. :eek:
Once in room, she try to start the action by making small talk that she very horny. Once strip to birthday suit, wow her nehx2 is like super big and white.
Remind me of eating winter melon. Sweet and sluppy!!!!
Ash her nehx2 size, she reply 40D and not easy to buy bra. Of course, that size very rare.

Anyway, the rest SOP, she cap and give me a short BJ and keep asking me to enter her. Somemore speck english.
"Fuck me baby!." " Commo I want you fuck me harder!."
I wonder who taught her these sentence.:D

My FR:
Look: 6/10
Size: 1.5+M and plump.
Boobs: D cup, 8.5/10 very watery and bouncy
BJ: 5/10
FJ: Fast and furious with cheer leader style.
RTF:Why not, cant forget the boobs.
Comments: Funny panty like Ah Ma type. Big with stripes....

Cheers

subaru24
16-05-2006, 04:12 PM
yah man.. her panties put me off lor.. !

Machiam ah mah panties..

The bra also quite old type. Cotton.

plunger
16-05-2006, 05:49 PM
forgot to give my email.
[email protected]

pls send me her contact. thanks

tiko2004
17-05-2006, 11:29 AM
YO bro, Pm u liao...waiting to try this gem of yours...
Can't wait siah keke....

breastworship
18-05-2006, 03:17 AM
SHe just came back form overseas .. she be leaving SG in 2 days time ... those brothers I pm better hurry ..

breastworship
18-05-2006, 03:42 AM
I wont be giving PM anymore till she comes back from PRC ... pls give FR and up me leh ... I think I gave > 50 PM and only so few FR .... and no one up me some more ... sibei sian ... :(

breastworship
18-05-2006, 03:43 AM
dont it feels liek fucking yr next door neighbour then .. :D

yah man.. her panties put me off lor.. !

Machiam ah mah panties..

The bra also quite old type. Cotton.

tiko2004
18-05-2006, 09:51 AM
I wont be giving PM anymore till she comes back from PRC ... pls give FR and up me leh ... I think I gave > 50 PM and only so few FR .... and no one up me some more ... sibei sian ... :(

hey Bro guess I missed the boat, sigh anyway do remember to PM me when she back ok...will put up a FR.
Thanks

ahkong
18-05-2006, 10:14 AM

bro i know how u feel, i give ying ying contact ~ 10 PM contact but only a few up me... and also they never post FR ;)

subaru24
18-05-2006, 02:23 PM
dont it feels liek fucking yr next door neighbour then .. :D

Next time i go down.. i ask her if can bang anal or not..

breastworship
28-05-2006, 01:02 AM
Guys, she is back as of 27 May 6pm

To those i already PM, pls write a FR, simple one can liao ...

I read all your emails, at least UP me leh ..

kum sia.

Dowel Pin
02-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Thank you bro breastworship,
Woh finally I got her....
Yesterday is a relax day for me.... I go off office early.....and wondering where to go..... go home?...listen to bro breastworship advice to try this BIG BIG Boom....
Finally I decided, give her a call..... This is not the first time I call her. In fact I called her before she went off few days ago...
As the same, she like to talk dirty in the phone.... This make me half harded when I am calling her....
Let's cut it short...
Finally in the room, without speaking, I take off my clothing as she is....
I want to the bath room and she come in behind me,..... She rub me with her soft breast .....and her hand grab my penis and even a cold bath my didi already get hard.....
So I cannot tahan, and I turn her around in fornt of me....while her hand is rubbing my didi and her breast is rubbing my chest.... My finger also play her cunt.... I play her cunt while the water running..... I feel soft and freshsy.....
Quickly after the bath, on the bed, Oh my god my didi soften.... But never mind, she can make me hard again... but this time it is not as hard as before... bo pian.... not hard also can enter lah....
Without asking, she help me to put condom and she sit on me and ride on me.... this time my didi is harder now..... And she ride me with shallow insert and deep insert.... Some time she play me shallow, let my didi head almost come out from her cunt.... suddenly she will push it harder and make me deep inside her....OH.. write until here, I am also feel hard now.....
As she playing I feel I must change position , if not I will surrender.
\So I ask her to do missionary, and this time I torturing her...HeHe...
Brother if you next time try her, try after indert her deep a few time and ou soak deep inside her, some time I can feel her muscle is clamping my didi head rythemly....
I pump her and pump her....... for about 5 minutes with her leg high up and lower down .....at last I shoot.....
I think, her boom is really big, but her face is soso.... but attitude is not bad...
After I took shower, since still got time, I ask her permission to give me a massage.... She said OK.
Her massage is quite good if compare to those FL....
I think it is worth RTF.....
Lastly thanks to brother breastworship

breastworship
03-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Thank you Bro Dowel Pin,

I hope your pin is still in working condition after that.

Up your rep!

Thanks.

Dowel Pin
11-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Thank you Bro Dowel Pin,

I hope your pin is still in working condition after that.

Up your rep!

Thanks.
haha, still working.....
Found a new lubang.....Going to try a new one soon....

breastworship
18-08-2006, 03:59 PM
guys, shes back ...
she's slightly slimmer now ... but great as ever ...

send in your FR pls ...

Luckytime
21-08-2006, 10:20 AM
guys, shes back ...
she's slightly slimmer now ... but great as ever ...

send in your FR pls ...

Slimmer so I guess the boobs will look bigger liao rite... wow... what a finding you have here bro.;)

batambird
21-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Dear Breastworship,
Can you send her contact? You can either PM me or email to [email protected].

(.)(.) lover
21-08-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi bro, can pm me her contact?

breastworship
21-08-2006, 07:09 PM
(.)(.) lover, lazyfellow, OB01, wat2woopee, seamonk, subaru24, y&gblf, axor3333, ahkong, thengfeng, hatyaiking, asia123,

Please check your PM.

BTW, she is looking for a bro here called "MIKE" ... she wants your cock ...

For those bros here who I just emailed, please post a FR.
Or at least remember to PM me some big tits also lah ... I only human man ... I just wanna fuck big fat sloppy tits! :cool:

Well, too skinny checks I dont like wan lor, I dont mind MILF too ... I fuck tits, not face or body.

breastworship
21-08-2006, 07:14 PM
check yr email my brother .. rememeber to pass me some as well

Hi bro, can pm me her contact?

oakenfoldsg
21-08-2006, 10:28 PM
bro can pm me her no:

man_mick
22-08-2006, 12:44 AM
hi bro, plz pm me her contacts. thanks...

batambird
22-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Bro,

Also PM me her contact!!! Thanks in advance, will sure post FR.

wat2woopee
22-08-2006, 11:23 AM
:) Thanks a million Bro Breastworship, Upp your point for effort..

ahkong
22-08-2006, 11:47 AM
(.)(.) lover, lazyfellow, OB01, wat2woopee, seamonk, subaru24, y&gblf, axor3333, ahkong, thengfeng, hatyaiking, asia123,

Please check your PM.

Bro i never receive your PM leh, can send me her contact again? Thanks!

batambird
22-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Bro, send me her contact...will definitely post an FR

batambird
22-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Bro,
PM me her contact, will sure post an FR.

(.)(.) lover
22-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks bro Breastworship for the contact.

Called her this morning to make appt, surprised that she pick up the call so early.

1st look on seeing her, look abit old late 30s. Anyway I there for the (.)(.), book into hotel, we start to bath together, this is one of the highlight, we rabaraba for 5-7min. She is really patient to rub me all over with her big titts.

Short foreplay, with her licking my nipples and rubbing my dick with her breast. When it my turn to service her, she tell me that it uncomfortable to lick her nipple, she say just touch and play with her titts and want me to fuck straight away. I think "what the fxxK", I still continue to play and lick her nipple. (One of my prirority)

No BJ I not there for the BJ.

Mostly on missionary, after doing for 20min, finally cum.
I remember one of the bro say her massage is good, so ask her to massage me, she say I make her cum 4 times (to boost my ego), she say too tired. After 5 min, I ask her again, she agree and her massage is heavenly. Goood

Overall I would recommend her services.

Look: 5.5
Body: 6
Boobs: 8
BJ: no
Frenching: At first, she move her head away, but give it gradually.
FJ: 7 tight and slippy

Sorry if the FR is lousy as I can't write well.

ahkong
22-08-2006, 04:13 PM
aiyoh cannot lick the nipple abit sian 1/2 liao...

japavstar
22-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Yo all,

I think I saw this late-30s MILF walking at L21-25 area before. Super bursting tits....around 1.5+ m, must be her....and according to my "intimate" knowledge of all big boobs streetwalkers, she must have the biggest pair (by CC) in this current batch of PRCs. A close 2nd maybe xiaofang (multiple returnee) standing behind L16 kpt.

There is another young but very big tit indon at L14....hahhaa...been seeing her for many times already also...always give me that CFM-look.

I was thinking - "damn, what is this lady trying to do walking around with her two missiles jutting out, be careful don't hit any of the innocent families having dinner"

Will grab her contact next time I spot her again...

breastworship
23-08-2006, 06:45 AM
She is not that short and she seldom walk aroound. She has a list of regulars.

Yo all,

I think I saw this late-30s MILF walking at L21-25 area before. Super bursting tits....around 1.5+ m, must be her....and according to my "intimate" knowledge of all big boobs streetwalkers, she must have the biggest pair (by CC) in this current batch of PRCs. A close 2nd maybe xiaofang (multiple returnee) standing behind L16 kpt.

There is another young but very big tit indon at L14....hahhaa...been seeing her for many times already also...always give me that CFM-look.

I was thinking - "damn, what is this lady trying to do walking around with her two missiles jutting out, be careful don't hit any of the innocent families having dinner"

Will grab her contact next time I spot her again...

breastworship
23-08-2006, 06:46 AM
shes a slow warmer .. anyway, once you know her, shes very interactive.

aiyoh cannot lick the nipple abit sian 1/2 liao...

breastworship
23-08-2006, 06:52 AM
eastboy77, MitMit , batambird , sinisteral , check your PM.

wat2woopee
25-08-2006, 10:14 AM

Please check your PM.

BTW, she is looking for a bro here called "MIKE" ... she wants your cock ...

For those bros here who I just emailed, please post a FR.
Or at least remember to PM me some big tits also lah ... I only human man ... I just wanna fuck big fat sloppy tits! :cool:

Well, too skinny checks I dont like wan lor, I dont mind MILF too ... I fuck tits, not face or body.

Bro, It's not Mike, It's Ah Ming, That's Me :D

ahkong
25-08-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks to bro breastworship for the contact. Got sometime after work yesterday, so i went to GL to look for her. Meet her at lor 2* I was early. Then i saw a gal wearing a black blouse with big bomber boobs going to "POP out!" walking towards my direction. I saw her face, is a bit old for me but who cares i want her bOObs. After some small talk we proceed to the hotel nearby.

In side the room we strip naked, saw her ah mah panties abit put off. In the bath room she really clean me and my brother very clean... with abit of catbath...

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10 * trying to suck her nipple during FJ but she try to siam.
Body: 6/10 abit too short for me
BJ: No, i am not there for that
FJ: 7/10 *Did her in gal on top, the view with her bOObs bouncing up and down is really "Mag Neh Fi Cent" LOL
RTF: No

Bro breastworship, I want to up your rept point, but it say Got sometime after work yesterday, so i went to GL to look for her. Meet her at lor 2* I was early. Then i saw a gal wearing a black blouse with big bomber boobs going to "POP out!" walking towards my direction. I saw her face, is a bit old for me but who cares i want her bOObs. After some small talk we proceed to the hotel nearby.

In side the room we strip naked, saw her ah mah panties abit put off. In the bath room she really clean me and my brother very clean... with abit of catbath...

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 8/10 * trying to suck her nipple during FJ but she try to siam.
Body: 6/10 abit too short for me
BJ: No, i am not there for that
FJ: 7/10 *Did her in gal on top, the view with her bOObs bouncing up and down is really "Mag Neh Fi Cent" LOL
RTF: No

Bro breastworship, I want to up your rept point, I got this message "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to breastworship again."
I owe rept pts bro.

game10199
25-08-2006, 07:16 PM
Thanks to breastlover for the contact. As promised my FR:

Look: 5/10 – while she is fair, I found her looks really cannot make it. I suppose I wasa secretly hoping for a face like Ann Qiang, the other big boobs I have banged before. Anyone remembers her? Hence, I am only giving her only 5.
Size: plump.
Boobs: D cup, 8/10 – here must give more points as her boobs lives up to expectations.
BJ: 5/10 – so so.
FJ: 4/10. It started off well as she showed interesting in the FJ. Then when I tried to kiss her she was very firm. Cannot.. then went on a big lecture on how Hep A/B could be transmitted. Wah.. my brother could not take the long lecture.. so lost interest.

The other thing that turned me off was that can touch the breast, but not the nipple. Said that nipple was sensitive.. Also cannot tahan..

RTF: Probably not. She would be good for bros who loves BB and doesn't care about other things..

Hope I have not offended anyone here,

regards,
game10199

witan788
26-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Hi,

Again, another lobang for Big (.Y.) lovers, not sloppy and fat.
She is not a looker (but not ugly), not slim (but not fat like a pig).
Figure like 38D, 32,38 , I dont know I never ask.

Hi bro breastworship!

Is this lady called Tian Tian? And her hp no. is 93xxx520?

breastworship
26-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Well, they got thousand names ....
anyway, the handphone shd be correct.

QUOTE=witan788]Hi bro breastworship!

Is this lady called Tian Tian? And her hp no. is 93xxx520?[/QUOTE]

breastworship
26-08-2006, 01:45 AM
Yes, Bro Ming, she is looking for you.
SHe says you can really make her happy ... .only you bro ... go go go.
:D

She is leaving on 1st Sept ....... better hurry up

Bro, It's not Mike, It's Ah Ming, That's Me :D

breastworship
26-08-2006, 01:52 AM
spango_05 , check yr PM.

breastworship
26-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Sorry, chinese only

breastworship
26-08-2006, 02:12 AM
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/breastworship/Ning/Ning.jpg

This is a pic of her.
Please dont tell her that I upload this pics, she dont like it.
If you want more, just keep your mouth shut.

I guarantee, the tits are MUCH bigger than this.

I ever asked her, why she wears ah mah's panties, she reply G-String are not hygenic. Well, she's a woman, I dont want to understand her. I can accept the face and body, as long she got BIG FUCKING TITS!!! :p

I fuck BIG SLOPPY BREASTS, the rest are NOT important.

hotbang
28-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Wow O-O looks great to me and could be doin like my Avatar !!!

BTW ... what is this so called "ah mah panties " ?? pls entlighten ... many thanks!

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/breastworship/Ning/Ning.jpg

This is a pic of her.
Please dont tell her that I upload this pics, she dont like it.
If you want more, just keep your mouth shut.

I guarantee, the tits are MUCH bigger than this.

I ever asked her, why she wears ah mah's panties, she reply G-String are not hygenic. Well, she's a woman, I dont want to understand her. I can accept the face and body, as long she got BIG FUCKING TITS!!! :p

I fuck BIG SLOPPY BREASTS, the rest are NOT important.

protomech
28-08-2006, 11:00 PM
bro u got a pm!

breastworship
29-08-2006, 09:01 PM
She is leaving on the 10-Sep .. .comfirmed.
Those bro who never try her better hurry up ...
:cool:

butcher_hoe
29-08-2006, 10:17 PM
hello.....can i have the contact of this sweet booby lady????.....or would u like to exchange for one???

breastworship
06-09-2006, 02:58 AM
haizz ... so many email out .. no freaking report ... beh steady leh ...

wat2woopee
06-09-2006, 08:49 AM
Yes, Bro Ming, she is looking for you.
SHe says you can really make her happy ... .only you bro ... go go go.

She is leaving on 1st Sept ....... better hurry up

Banged her on her last visit, she came 10 TIMES!!!! NO KID....:D
But nowadays kidney getting weak, cannot do many bonking:p

breastworship
06-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Yar, knn .... everytime she sees me, only ask about you, AH MING ... wahahahaha ...

anyway, she is leaving tomorroow, on 7-Sep-06, her "auntie" called early.

Expect to come back again 2 months ba ...

She says " Gen Ah Ming sou, wo ai n, qing ai dei" ........ wahahahahah ....

CHeers!

Till then, I will need to DIY from all the pics I dl from net.

Banged her on her last visit, she came 10 TIMES!!!! NO KID....:D
But nowadays kidney getting weak, cannot do many bonking:p

breastworship
17-11-2006, 06:56 PM
hello guys,

Ah Ning is back in Singapore as of today, 17 Nov.
She will be here for 2 weeks ....

Dont miss the boat.

breastworship
17-11-2006, 07:19 PM
liang_liang ... you got PM.

TNNlover
20-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Ah Ning has called me and sms me since 3 days back. I managed to find some time just now and i felt i would be doing her injustice if i had not written a FR on the encounter. I have tried a couple of gals lately but they are so poor and task oriented that i just feel so sian to write anything abt them. One of them is Jiayu. Goodness... I really can't take her ways. The only time she's behaving slightly better is after my release. It's really seldom that i leave b4 the gal leaves.

Anyway, back to Ah Ning. I called her and we went to a 1h hotel. One look at her, i am being reminded that she is really not a looker. So we proceeded up the room. But in the room, she hug me and we swayed ard hugging each other. I don't normally french.

So we stripped. She helped me release my bird from the cage. Hoo hoo... I released her tits... wow... still as big as ever. On the bed, she licked my nipples and i grabbed her tits... She is really MILF looking. She keeping smiling at me at close proximity but I stay put. Sometimes, she kisses me but i try to keep them dry. Her balls licking and shaft playing is fantastic...Hoohoo... Unless i was rock hard, i was capped and she rode on me. Well, she is really really nice to me. Maybe we got some chem. I tried stand Fick for a few strokes but cannot tahan so change to missionary and rocked for 10min b4 game over. She told me not to take out as she still wanna enjoy. Anyway. i just rock a bit more and remove as condoms may slip as the dick shrinks after ejeculation.

She gave me a massage... Fantastic...We were talking and talking until i remind her of the time. Everything's cool, unexcept that she is really MILF looking so not for guys who go for SYT. But her tits are huge.... She has great personality and character (from some stuff she said, can deduce) which is something which i damn value.

Summary:
Looks: 5/10
Tits: 8.2/10 (Cup D)
Friendliness: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
Damage: $50-60

I thought she deserve more than $50. Actually i have tried her 4 times in all.
I thought she is someone with "Zhi Qi"... Fantastic. :p

TNNlover
20-11-2006, 02:19 AM
Ah Ning has called me and sms me since 3 days back. I managed to find some time just now and i felt i would be doing her injustice if i had not written a FR on the encounter. I have tried a couple of gals lately but they are so poor and task oriented that i just feel so sian to write anything abt them. One of them is Jiayu. Goodness... I really can't take her ways. The only time she's behaving slightly better is after my release. It's really seldom that i leave b4 the gal leaves.

Anyway, back to Ah Ning. I called her and we went to a 1h hotel. One look at her, i am being reminded that she is really not a looker. So we proceeded up the room. But in the room, she hug me and we swayed ard hugging each other. I don't normally french.

So we stripped. She helped me release my bird from the cage. Hoo hoo... I released her tits... wow... still as big as ever. On the bed, she licked my nipples and i grabbed her tits... She is really MILF looking. She keeping smiling at me at close proximity but I stay put. Sometimes, she kisses me but i try to keep them dry. Her balls licking and shaft playing is fantastic...Hoohoo... Unless i was rock hard, i was capped and she rode on me. Well, she is really really nice to me. Maybe we got some chem. I tried stand Fick for a few strokes but cannot tahan so change to missionary and rocked for 10min b4 game over. She told me not to take out as she still wanna enjoy. Anyway. i just rock a bit more and remove as condoms may slip as the dick shrinks after ejeculation.

She gave me a massage... Fantastic...We were talking and talking until i remind her of the time. Everything's cool, unexcept that she is really MILF looking so not for guys who go for SYT. But her tits are huge.... She has great personality and character (from some stuff she said, can deduce) which is something which i damn value.

Summary:

TNNlover
20-11-2006, 02:22 AM

Summary:

TNNlover
20-11-2006, 02:47 AM
Oh no... so many posts??? I thought the system hanged and refreshed twice but stilll blank screen... so its through.... Somehow, this website is jamming quite often nowadays....

i am damn sian trying to send this thru...

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 03:36 AM
Oh no... so many posts??? I thought the system hanged and refreshed twice but stilll blank screen... so its through.... Somehow, this website is jamming quite often nowadays....

i am damn sian trying to send this thru...

same problem but i believe the system will be stable in times to go :)

breastworship
22-11-2006, 07:26 PM
kylietsang;ahkong;superfreak check your pm.

superfreak
27-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Looks:6
boobs: 8.5 (Big heavy watery shiok)
Body: 5
Attitude: 8

soap me up with boops damn shiok, couldnt stop but fondle them!
inspect my DIDI carefully (she quite safety) when washing...

love to +++ dirty when doing it, cause me to beh tahan...

she sat on top first, until i cannot make it then ask her to switch to doggie then spoon, finally finish off in missionary..

very huge tits, largest i play with ever! good for those who like older chick with huge tits.....

gave her 60 +8 tip...

kylietsang
28-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Just came back from n appointment with Ah Ning at H81.

Shared a lift with another couple to our level, the ah peh that is taking the lift kept staring at Ah Ning's ( . )( . ) :p

Yup - DD breasts

Positions tried : Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy and She sitting on my lap facing me.

Fav Position: Cowgirl - she pumps you quick and shallow (just slightly past the cock head) with her vaginal gripping on your cock head - shiok

As she came from a rather traditional family, no frenching, BJ :( , as mentioned earlier, she does cock inspection

On the plus side, chatty and GFE
Very little armpit (just 4-5 strands) and pubic hair
Pinkish nipples and labia lips
Labia lips still quite small

Originally booked her for 1 hr, stayed for 2 hrs, usually I give slightly above market rate, but this time no choice gave her $120 which was all I had in my wallet.

Breastworship: she keep asking me how I know you, I told her I met you thru a friend and we dont work in the same company (in case she asked). Told her got dumped by GF

RTF : yup , maybe after Xmas when she comes back again (leaving soon)

Would like to do the next time : BBBJ

PS: The mark on her face is a beauty mole or a tatoo ?
She cannot stand cold , so for future ref. do her with the aircon set to a slightly warmer temp (28-30 degrees)

Now waiting for Ah Kong's FR ....

kylietsang
28-11-2006, 07:15 AM
Would prefer kissing and BBBJ however she believe in kissing is only for the one she loved - I respect her for that

Steadyman
29-11-2006, 07:59 PM
Tks Bro Ming for sharing this Big Booty.

Missed her service the last time... so when this time she is back, finally have a shot with her... likely rtf her for her horny nature n super nice big boobs... simply yummy!

Once inside the room... we remove the 1st layer n in our undies we start to autoroam all over... she is really horny man! She keeps her hand on my didi n i keep my hands on her boobs... then slowly remove her bra... damn big bra man! Holy shit!!! the head lights are simply awesome!!! nice pinkish nip too... so damn soft....

then thot SOP bath, but she go in 1st then test water n call me in... start soaping n best part... she apply the soap on her boobs and start rubbing on me... shiok man! of course i also keep very busy giving her nice rub too...:p she did some inspection too like other bros mentiion b4.

After dry up she ask me to relax and lay down... she start working...catbath...then cap on n a short bj... she is very wet when i play with her pussy n keep working on her boobs too... damn shiok man. Then she say wants 2 rape me cos she damn horny cannot wait any longer... she sit on didi and start riding the igallop and moaning away... n i keep so damn busy with her boobs... n she gets damn high n say she coming....she reached 5th gear.... n i also cannot tahan seeing her came n her boobs swaying all over my face....

After clean up n bath.. she say next time i can have my revenage... n we parted. Over all was a nice bonk... but time was short. I rushing off for appt.

Look: 6.5 ( ok can pass)
Body: 7.7 ( short n meaty)
Boobs: 9 (no horse run)
GFE: 8 (friendly n easy going)
Bj: 6.5 ( no power)
Fj: 8 ( very horny)
Rtf: Y not...

Pls DO NOT ask me for contact, refer to threadstarter.

breastworship
15-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Bros, she left Singapore liao ...
Shd be back after X'mas ......
Gonna miss her very miss ..... :(

kylietsang
29-12-2006, 01:03 AM
hi there,

got a call from Ah Ning that she is back. Booked her for 2 hrs tonite (sorry to the bros who tried to call her during 10pm - 12 midnite - she bz lah :D)

Tonite, she wore a black bra and mickey mouse panties :p

Before FJ, she took out a bottle of sanitizing solution to coat on my didi.

FJ - not sure ... I think I got raped by her 10/10

BJ - 6/10 - she shy lah, cover her face with pillow when BJ me.

Plus points: thin pubic hair, CFM look and of course her DD breasts

Suggested her shaving her pussy, she said some people dont like "white tiger"

Dont think she will allow people to photograph her as she is scared that her pic will be seen over the internet and news will get back to her family in china.

RTF : yes, can understand why some bros RTF her 4-5 times

PS. Asked her about the mark near thechin, its a mole. Kinda sexy when you see her mouth going up and down your cock

breastworship
29-12-2006, 09:03 PM
thanks bro kylietsang, she called me too .... I booked a few session earlier lor .... horny as ever and more importantly, no shrinkage in breast size, simply fab. Thanks for the FR.

I no power, else I up you lah ... .sorry ...

breastworship
29-12-2006, 09:06 PM
donnieboi, Ganasai & jag_jj, check yr PM.

kylietsang
29-12-2006, 10:57 PM
bro breastworship,

no prob bro - understood both you and I have no power to up the reputation.. there are several bros who PM me for her contact, I had sent a list of their names to you.

Do you wish to release her contact to them ?

breastworship
03-01-2007, 10:50 AM
there are many tel collectors here ... better dont release them unless they are true BIG NEH NEH lovers like us .... most of them just call these poor gals for free fucks or something .... i dont knwo and I dont care also lah ...

We are no OKT but hey, we dont want to be the source of anyone's problem also ma .... they also here to make a living only ma ...

breastworship
03-01-2007, 10:51 AM
ken3399 ; neuro check yr PM.

ken3399
03-01-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks bro....Last time have already up your points lah...Too bad cannot now cannot up you again. Pai seh hor..Have a nice day ahead..:)

neuro
03-01-2007, 05:02 PM
ken3399 ; neuro check yr PM.

Thx to bro breastworship for the contact

Will post FR when i try her out maybe next week or so, btw she will be here till then?

vashnesh
04-01-2007, 08:51 PM
hi bro can pm me her contact? i love big (.Y.) heheheh will do a fr abt her after i try. Thanks

breastworship
06-01-2007, 12:33 AM
She be here till 10th .... so you want here next week?? well, good luck ....

Thx to bro breastworship for the contact

Will post FR when i try her out maybe next week or so, btw she will be here till then?

breastworship
06-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Thanks bro, i understand, no problem, rememeber to pm me when u got lobang for plump gals with big farking tits.

Thanks bro....Last time have already up your points lah...Too bad cannot now cannot up you again. Pai seh hor..Have a nice day ahead..:)

neuro
07-01-2007, 05:47 PM
She be here till 10th .... so you want here next week?? well, good luck ....

Bro breastworship...as promised..my FR on ah ning!

since u told me she's leaving on 10th..i thought "mai tu liao, kin chiu ah!" I checked with her again when we met up, it's confirm she's leaving for awhile on 10th so bros who wans to try pls get her b4 it's too late

Called her today 7th jan 2007, sunday at about 12+pm, the moment i say the magic phase "yan jin ge ge intro one", straightaway she engage in slutty mode hahah, then she reply like "wassup shuai ge" (in mandarin of course), arranged to meet her at GL L18 at 3pm

met her at shell station, proceeded to hotel 81. When outside i start to ask her for discount liao, as i was DAMN DAMN horny today, i wanted 2 shots, so we came to a price of $90, excl hotel. She din carry any CD with her so got a pack from H81 CD vending machine, it's located at staircase behind lift lobby

inside the room, proceeded to hug me and light peck on the cheek, then strip and i help her with the bra, inside my head i was like "this is as big a MILF ( . )( . ) as it gets man", bro you werent kidding about the boobs, i testify now man, at least D cup ah!! a bit low hanging type, I LIKE!!!!!

Proceeded to shower with her cleaning me thoroughly, engaging in some soapy boobie massage on my didi along the way, FUCK, SHIOK!! cant hardly wait now!

Start with catbath, she can really lick my nipples man, hard suck with lotsa tongue! make me didi stand very fast. As she carry on south i also started with my auto-roaming, yes the boobies are huge, soft, absolutely to die for! and definitly real.

BJ was also good, deep-throat with lotsa tongue twirling around, she almost made me cum with that but cannot lar...must tahan for the real action. She dun allow FK or fingering, only gave me light peck on lips, cheecks etc but she does peck a lot hehe, somehow fingering is totally off limits, not even playing outside, ok lor nvrmd im here for the boobies anyway so keep attacking her tits with my finger and mouth, she very obliging though, let me play her boobs as much as i wan

then time for banging, cap on, check! proceeded to missionary, ooooh nice! she wraps her legs around my waist n keep thrusting forward for max penetration! but maybe me long time no cum liao so cum very fast this time, within 5 mins, nvrmd still got round 2 hehe...

Went to shower, then watch a bit of tv with TCSS. Then ask her for massage, she ok and its pretty good wor, say she's a professional hahaha dunno true or fake but she's good in using her fingers to press those points around my neck and back so ok lar, uses a lot of strength also, when pressing neck tat time almost made me scream out in pain but tahan lar as she says its good for me. Went on to complete body massage from neck to toe

Turn around for front massage, i thought where she gonna massage for the front, turns out she put pillow on her lap and i put my head on the pillow, oh so it's head massage! really good also, like wat u normally get when u go saloon n wash hair they will press press here press press there, except she does it about 10x better!

In between the head massage, she keeps leaning forward and peck me some more, i then took out the towel which she has wrapped around her and procceded to lick/suck/finger her tits everytime she leans forward to peck me, wah i tell u, the best/shiok feeling i ever came across, heaven siah!

Didi stand liao at this point then she reach forward for 2nd round of BJ, fucking good, even better than 1st time with me playing her blooooody D cups as well

10mins of BJ, then go for 2nd round, this time she ride on me, woot! my fav position, bed was bouncy so basically it did all the work! hehe...she was like screaming and moaning and it just got louder and louder, feels damn shiok, 2nd round liao can last longer so went on for at least 15-20mins, then can
see she really enjoying herself also, her moans sounds like music to my ears hahaha...I think she enjoying herself more than me at this point, just kept on
pumping/grinding and moaning, FUCK!!!

She tired liao then i took over from below while i pump fast n furious for the finishing move! Was like explosion man when i came man, like how bf/gf sign in
relief after a particularly good session, after came 2nd time she still dun let me go, still continue to pump me more, man she really milk me for every last drop siah. She din stop till i had to tell her it's getting soft n might slip off.

then she shower, then came over to massage me some more. I guess 2 hrs in H81 is really a long time so no rushing or whatever, she just massage me to pass the time, overall great value for money, great service n wonderful for boob lovers!!

Name: Ah ning
Massage : 7/10 very hard, good for those who likes it
Looks : 6/10 not the young MILF look but more like 30ish look
Body : 6.5/10 MILF, abit bak bak, body not that tight but ideal for MILF types
Boobs : 8.5/10 40D freaking large MILF type, boob lovers, this 1 is bo bey chao!
BJ : 7/10 very good suction, lotsa tongue flicking/twirling
AR : Nil
FJ : 8/10 makes me n herself damn high with her grinding n moaning
RTF : maybe, wanna try out others hehe..
Damage: $90 (2 shots) + $10 tips (massage) + $20 (hotel) +$2 (CD)
Total : $122

Some bros were calling her during session, she ignore calls during 2nd session, my apologies to those bro :P

Those who like my FR, pls up me, im sorely in need of it to get more FL contacts, to produce more FRs for all ;)

Bro Breastworship, thx very much for the trust in a newbie like me n i hope you like this FR!

neuro
07-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Thanks bro, i understand, no problem, rememeber to pm me when u got lobang for plump gals with big farking tits.

oh btw, have up u for this outstanding contact!

once again thx for the contact bro!

kylietsang
07-01-2007, 09:42 PM
hehe ... see you also enjoy her services too. Luv her ( . )( . ) and pussy .

breastworship
08-01-2007, 01:46 AM
Ah Neo ... check yr PM.

breastworship
08-01-2007, 01:47 AM
bro neuro, i was reading yr report ... ahhhh .... those memories, I swear ... I had a hard on reading yr farking report ... dont know if she is sleeping or not??? now almost 2 am liao .... sianzz ...

smileheartravi
08-01-2007, 08:50 AM
hi friend ,, iam m27 yrs , indian ,,send the cont detalis and photos in pm ..thanks

marji
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
any kind bros out there care to share this contact?

Very horny now and would like to try these pairs of big boobs!!!

thank you!

p.s those who knows me will definitely be aware I am a boobs man! hehehehehe

neuro
08-01-2007, 04:41 PM
bro neuro, i was reading yr report ... ahhhh .... those memories, I swear ... I had a hard on reading yr farking report ... dont know if she is sleeping or not??? now almost 2 am liao .... sianzz ...

Wah my FR so power meh...

glad u like it bro ;)

breastworship
09-01-2007, 01:21 AM
not only i love it, i went to look for her just now, we really fuck like bunnies ... bro, keep up yr good works ....

btw, she remembers you ...
:)

I shd have gone yesterday night after midnight, she was up till 3am ... damn ....

Wah my FR so power meh...

glad u like it bro ;)

breastworship
09-01-2007, 01:22 AM
marji, pls check yr PM.

Bro, sorry but chinese only. No offence to my other bros here. We just have to respect her wishes.

ekemono
09-01-2007, 01:33 AM
bro. cant miss a chance like that. can pm her contact?
will try tomorrow and FR.

breastworship
09-01-2007, 01:34 AM
she will still be in SG till dont know when ....

kenzie3138
09-01-2007, 01:37 AM
good...hope can try her soon.

ekemono
09-01-2007, 01:49 AM
bro. cant miss a chance like that. can pm her contact?
will try tomorrow and FR.

bro breastworship,

pm you. can share contact?
promise to do FR.
So gian already

breastworship
09-01-2007, 01:53 AM
ekemono, pls check yr pm ....
pls respect those things i mention in the pm, follow the rules, we all enjoy ... ok ? thanks.

bro breastworship,

pm you. can share contact?
promise to do FR.
So gian already

ekemono
09-01-2007, 02:03 AM
ekemono, pls check yr pm ....
pls respect those things i mention in the pm, follow the rules, we all enjoy ... ok ? thanks.

thank you bro. fully understood.

ekemono
10-01-2007, 01:19 AM
As promised, my FR for Ah Ning

First of all, wan to thank Bro Breastworship for this wonderful lobang.

I hardly go for FL, but reading this thread got the better of me.
Call Ah Ning before lunch and arrange with her for a session in the afternoon at 3pm.

Shit, was raining. Took a cab there. Was suppose to meet her at Lorong 25A but as soon as i alighted from cab she call me. She's at Lorong 20. Got her to meet me at Lor 19.
On my way just reaching there, saw a lady in red tops with a pair of knockers so huge it will be difficult not to notice her. I came up from behind and confirm her name. Its her. Bingo!! Wat a shinning pair of headlights!

proceeded to the hotel.
On the lift she already starts to get close to me.
Mai too liao.., my hands faster reach out to the bosom. Even touching with clothes on also so shiok...

Enter the room, my body was sweating from the rush walking from lor 25 to 19, she offer to undress me and hang my clothing in the cupboard. Mmmm, good service to start with. Then she undress herself while I look and admire from the bed.
Alamak!! Those Ah ma underwear. had enough material to make me a T shirt mann..

Proceeded to shower. Wa lung eh, the breast are really white and huge. Can't complain its hanging low, gravity at work meh...
She started to wash me up and especially at the dick area real good, even wash the anas area. Waa, i tot maybe she want to lick them too. Heehe
Then the show begins, she applied shower cream on breast and rub her huge knockers against my body.
Wa!!! big tit porn movie dream come true.
I had to get her knockers down and tit fuck them.

After shower, we dried ourself and get to chat for a long while while waiting for our body to get dry and smooth.
She's very friendly and can talk on most subjects. makes me feel comfortable.
The after I think enough liao I rubba her breast and she see the signal.
She then lick my nipples until hard and proceed to blowjob.
BBBJ. Yes, no cab on. Her tongue like cake shop egg/flour beating machine like that, really twist until my dick wan to explore. But the only thing is she didn't or did not do deep trouth. Suction power also average only.

Then I held both her headlight and indicate to titfuck them one more time.
KNN, i think become a male porn actor should be very shiok, Somemore they applied oil can go faster.

She then proceed to ride on me. Wa, this one eh, all who try her must try this position. while she is doing the work her pair of knockers facing you and bouncing, and you sucking them, consperm sure missle full blast.

I then cannot tahan liao, carry her(btw, she isn't heavy or fat) and turn to missionary. Jam her real hard, like as if I am trying to break her CB. Can see the knocker bouncing up and down.
Finally after a while my brother come liao.

We took a rest and continue chatting again. She really gives one a gf feeling and makes ppl feels comfortable. She stay for the entire 2 hours even I have ended my 1 shot. Along the chatting she would play with my nipple and stroke lightly my dick.
Of course within this period I only concentrate looking at her breast. Then dick stand liao. I ask her can suck and HJ me cos I also lazy to excercise la. She agreed. But half way my phone ring. KNN, my gf, dick shrink immediately.
Then also realise 15 mins more to times up.
We took shower and left the hotel together. And me a happy fellow.

Face: 6/10 She definately dun look like auntie. Sure can bonk w/o switching off lights.

Body: 6/10 A bit of loose fat at tummy. But I also got tummy. Haha.

Boobs: 10/10. big tit porn movie come true!!!

BBBJ: lack suction but tongue twisting inside good

HJ: Not very skillful

Attitude: patient, gf feeling, friendly

RTF: maybe one more time

Damage: 50+ 20(tips)+ 20room
had to tip her, cos she deserve more than a mere 50.
Overall, great service from a Dolly Parton.

kylietsang
10-01-2007, 02:00 AM
hmmm... I think I wan to start a Ah Ning panties fund liao ... :D
Need to ask her panty size before my next bonk with her .. maybe something like black G-string ... what do you all think :p

kylietsang
10-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Bro ekemono, you can try doggie her while holding her boobs... really shiok

Need to ask her panty size before my next bonk with her .. maybe something like black G-string ... what do you all think :p

breastworship
10-01-2007, 03:48 AM
I up yr rep bro, thanks for the report .... really shiok ..
knn, now everytime I kiss her lips, I will be kissing all your dicks ..... yucks ..... wahahahaha

thank you bro. fully understood.

breastworship
10-01-2007, 03:49 AM
she dont like g-strings, she said not comfortable and hygienic ...

breastworship
10-01-2007, 03:50 AM
my dream gal :

http://mybustyclassics-clips.blogspot.com/2006/12/sexy-japanese-huge-boobs.html

ekemono
10-01-2007, 11:20 AM

yo bro kylietsang,

This position sounds good too. I am sure you jam real hard from behind till her juice wet all over your dick area

ekemono
10-01-2007, 11:24 AM
I up yr rep bro, thanks for the report .... really shiok ..
knn, now everytime I kiss her lips, I will be kissing all your dicks ..... yucks ..... wahahahaha

Thank you my bro.

She spoke well of you. Saying you "took good care" of her.
Mmmm.., must be some secret kamasutra position never show us eh??
Hehe.
Cheers and happy bonking.

BTW, heard she is going off (HK?) for a few days.

kylietsang
10-01-2007, 12:25 PM
Damn ...

Ah Ning going to HK soon. May be when she returns, bro Breastworship can book her and Zarina (Queen of Desker) and have a human sandwich (FMF) :D

Zarina is also not bad ... Ah Ning is not as wild as her

Sorry didnt have a copy of Zarina's FR, I just wrote the FR in a message to Breastworship (couldn't find it in my sent box)

Michael Jackson : Black or White :p

My Fav. Position : http://www.jp-woman.com/jp/Model/038_yoshie/001/s/free_004.jpg

ekemono
10-01-2007, 11:59 PM
there's a forum member who pm me for her contact.
Pls go back to the threadstarter. This lobang belongs to him. Must show respect. hehe.

kylietsang
11-01-2007, 01:24 AM
This is really getting to be a really really bad habit ...... 3 X RTF

got a call from Ah Ning this morning staying she is free, just back from overseas.
Booked her at 10pm. ..... skills are just as good .. ask her to give me massage ... very very strong hands, massage hands, legs, back .... now still feel damn siok , she said can help me to zzz better .... she is really getting popular ... got calls at least 2 to 3 times ... 1 bro cannot wait so reschedule till tommorrow ... another bro booked her at 12 midnite ... guess she will be bz till early morning... for the bro who book her at 12 midnite ...her black bra and pink mickey mouse panties nice or not ??:D Think time to change underwear...

she told me she is trying to get a job in singapore, dont want to stay in China.... and she is now trying to work hard to get the money for the visa (about $3,000) ... I said ok anyway I am your reg. customer liao so I gave some more extra tips to reach her goal. ... sorri now want to zzzzzzzzz liao ... was wondering around GL , quite a lot of FLs ... but not sure about the level of service... Ah Ning's massage is really good, asked her if she learn msg b4 , she said no need to know so much :rolleyes: ... sorri again ...logging out to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

damage $140 (include tips, exclude rm)

------------------------------------------------
Loves Plump & Big (.)(.) MILF

FR:
Natsuki (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1424890&postcount=273)
Xiao Li (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1651940#post1651940)
Jia Yu (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1675000&postcount=11)
Xiao Yu - Plump 37yr old MILF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1699341&postcount=3)
Ah Ning 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1759423&postcount=73) 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1785097&postcount=77)
3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1802877&postcount=114)

Will NOT give contacts without threadstarter's permission

breastworship
12-01-2007, 03:56 AM
sorry bro, never received your zarina's fr.

i see... knn ... i thought she missing in action ... well, just "use your imagination" liao lor ...

Damn ...

Ah Ning going to HK soon. May be when she returns, bro Breastworship can book her and Zarina (Queen of Desker) and have a human sandwich (FMF) :D

Zarina is also not bad ... Ah Ning is not as wild as her

Sorry didnt have a copy of Zarina's FR, I just wrote the FR in a message to Breastworship (couldn't find it in my sent box)

Michael Jackson : Black or White :p

My Fav. Position : http://www.jp-woman.com/jp/Model/038_yoshie/001/s/free_004.jpg

breastworship
12-01-2007, 03:59 AM
bgboy, check your pm. Anyway she is not in singapore....
which means I can "steal chicken" liao ....

any bro here got bigger tits than real true fat 40E cup?

If i have $$, she definitely be my mistress ....

bro kylietsang, why dont you make her yr mistress .... kekekekeke .....

BoobloverGuy
12-01-2007, 04:11 AM
Shes gone to Hong Kong already?

kylietsang
12-01-2007, 09:01 AM
ok ... may be I didnt sent zarina's FR out.

Anyway I dont mean to hijack this thread on Ah Ning so for your reference : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=23987&highlight=zarina

will PM you with Zarina details

Mistress hard lah, me no money lah ... just hoping to find fuck buddies lah

Would like to find Jap MILFs out in Singapore doing FL

------------------------------------------------
Loves Plump & Big (.)(.) MILF

FR:
Natsuki (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1424890&postcount=273)
Xiao Li (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1651940#post1651940)
Jia Yu (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1675000&postcount=11)
Xiao Yu - Plump 37yr old MILF (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1699341&postcount=3)
Ah Ning 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1759423&postcount=73) 2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1785097&postcount=77)
3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1802877&postcount=114)

Will NOT give contacts without threadstarter's permission

takemehigh
12-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Hi Bro breastworship...
I'm new here...
can i have her ctc...
WOULD really love to check her out..
Thank You..:)

breastworship
15-01-2007, 07:08 AM
she is back form HK. leaving on 22 Jan.

breastworship
16-01-2007, 12:22 AM
havana ; subaru24 ; BoobloverGuy pls check yr pm.

some of you call her before ... keep the no. lah ...

breastworship
16-01-2007, 12:29 AM
bro kylietsang ,
got your pm .... thanks ...

anyway, comfirm she leaving on 22nd Jan, so you guys better save up for that good bye fuck ...

yar, last heard she busy looking for lobang to stay here for a while ... well, i cant help her ... maybe some bro here can help take good care of her instead .... I wish her all the best ....

Need to dig that piggy bank for my good bye fuck ... miss her breasts already writing these ....

breastworship
25-01-2007, 03:02 AM
Guys, Ah Ning is back as of 24-Jan.

breastworship
26-01-2007, 07:52 PM
HC Cheonger , pls check your PM.

breastworship
29-01-2007, 01:45 AM
so many PM out, no FR yet ... haizzzzz ....

kylietsang
29-01-2007, 07:42 AM
bro breastworship,
be patient anyway some bros up her and too lazy to write FR.
anyway you have done your job in getting more business for her.
she is one of the better looking FL i had upped, she provides better service for those who RTF. will up her maybe in 2 weeks time as need to try others.
Too bad she is camera shy in taking pictures of the lower half of her body. getting a hardon just thinking of her :D

breastworship
31-01-2007, 08:59 AM
cant get her recently, maybe sh egot something on ..

anyway, read back to "steam" a bit, never really get to see her cheebye at all.... really, after so many RTF .... geezzz ...

Labia lips still quite small

breastworship
31-01-2007, 09:38 AM
ph1970, pls check your pm.

As I said, she is not available nowadays, maybe tied up with something?... busy looking for lobang to stay here as bro kylietsang mentioned?... I dont know.

breastworship
23-02-2007, 06:42 AM
she had left liao ..... dont know when return ... anyway, never get to see her too ... haiz ...

breastworship
04-04-2007, 12:55 AM
bros,

she not back yet lah ... you think i want to keep her for myself meh? I no $$ lah ...
dont keep sending me PM leh ... send some $$ or lobang my way instead leh ... wahahahaha ...

kylietsang
04-04-2007, 09:31 AM
May be she found a Robert and retire liao :)

breastworship
14-04-2007, 12:13 AM
i thought that robert is you bro .. :D

kylietsang
14-04-2007, 09:50 AM
me already Robert before, so scared scared.

Saw Ah Kong got some nice gals with big ( . )( . )

37D Big Boob Xiaochen $60 with room (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68859)

and

38D Big Boob MILF Zhouwen (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68753)

Anyway now BZ with work, also met a nice gal at work place so planning on cutting down cheonging ... anyway who knows :D

TNNlover
18-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I don't know who's Spectacles' Brother but Ah Ning's asking me why u changed your mobile no. or something? Could u call her at her usual number?

Rgds,
TNNlover

ekemono
18-04-2007, 07:19 PM
just called her. she is back for 20 plus days this time.

Now i am at malaysia so lun lun only this weekend then can try her.

Bros who love big boob.., this is the original no horse run big tit-fucking dream come true.

This is threadstarter lobang, so pls pm him.

TNNlover
18-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Bros,
For your info, Ah Ning's back and I have a great fcuk wth her. Hoo hoo. :p

I believe many bros have tried her. My FR will be very similar. When i met her along the street, she said i have great eyesight as we didn't agreed to meet at that place. Well, i told her that she's too "out-standing" to miss.

We fcuked in cowgirl but i felt that i would prefer that she bounce her tits more... I really dunno how u guys do it. Then came the standing doggy. i was looking into the mirror. Missionary on the bed and finally missionary on the table... and Wow... it was a nice position to end it off.... and we both enjoyed it. She was grabbing her tits so much and i kept telling her that i want to grab them myself... haha... and finally she heard what i was saying and let me do so before ending it off with great sextifaction...:D

She gave me massage on the neck and head as there wasn't enough time and these were my problem areas. i just came back from my ICT and actually my feet were sore with blisters. My boots cuts into above my heals... Sian... have to work in Sat full day... wonder if this is the new system now... Still have field camp next week.

Wonder if seeing the MO helps. I have so many torn stuff in my knee and had so many operations.

Damage: i didn't ask but i gave her $60.

Rgds,
TNNlover[/QUOTE]

TNNlover
18-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Bros,
For your info, Ah Ning's back and I have a great fcuk wth her. Hoo hoo. :p

I believe many bros have tried her. My FR will be very similar. When i met her along the street, she said i have great eyesight as we didn't agreed to meet at that place. Well, i told her that she's too "out-standing" to miss.

We fcuked in cowgirl but i felt that i would prefer that she bounce her tits more... I really dunno how u guys do it. Then came the standing doggy. i was looking into the mirror. Missionary on the bed and finally missionary on the table... and Wow... it was a nice position to end it off.... and we both enjoyed it. She was grabbing her tits so much and i kept telling her that i want to grab them myself... haha... and finally she heard what i was saying and let me do so before ending it off with great sextifaction...:D

She gave me massage on the neck and head as there wasn't enough time and these were my problem areas. i just came back from my ICT and actually my feet were sore with blisters. My boots cuts into above my heals... Sian... have to work in Sat full day... wonder if this is the new system now... Still have field camp next week.

Wonder if seeing the MO helps. I have so many torn stuff in my knee and had so many operations.

Damage: i didn't ask but i gave her $60.

Rgds,
TNNlover[/QUOTE]

breastworship
19-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Bro, thats me lah.
anyway, I am in KL< Malaysia now.
Will call her soon.

Paiseh bro ...

I don't know who's Spectacles' Brother but Ah Ning's asking me why u changed your mobile no. or something? Could u call her at her usual number?

Rgds,
TNNlover

breastworship
19-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Congrats bro, but there is always room her eif you decide to steal a bite of teh wild side.

anyway, I saw this rea;;y big huge saggy MILF at this hotel in Geylang recently, cant catch her because sheis going up a taxi that time, really huge and sggy ... been thinking about her lately .. damn .. miss the boat.

me already Robert before, so scared scared.

Saw Ah Kong got some nice gals with big ( . )( . )

37D Big Boob Xiaochen $60 with room (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68859)

and

38D Big Boob MILF Zhouwen (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=68753)

Anyway now BZ with work, also met a nice gal at work place so planning on cutting down cheonging ... anyway who knows :D

breastworship
24-04-2007, 12:06 AM
check your PM, piaggio21.

KongLong69
25-04-2007, 02:07 AM
any bros can share her contact no, please....have waited in vain for a MILF big boober to bonk....need to unload....thank you to any kind soul...

piaggio21
28-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Hi, just rtf from a session with her after waiting for about 2 hrs,probably she having a session with another samster btw it ok cause i hav aim her for quite sometimes.
First of all i would like to thks again bro breastworship for his kang tao, cheers bro. Here my fr.
Meet at lor16 hse xx, immeidiately after we check in we start to kiss like no tomorrow n she undress me than of course my turn to undress every piece on her. OMG she really has a pair of super white n fleshy DD boobs which is my favourite that also make my didi super hard like cannot wait to pump her.
After wash up i quickly lay on bed waiting for her, she start with catbath me (SOP) n my both hands of course busy playing with her big n fleshy neh neh. She moans n keep saying hao shuang ah.About 10mins of bj with caps i cannot ta han liao i ask her cowgirl me while i can see her 2 neh neh bounching vigrously.Then i switch to missionary, i pump her so hard that i come very soon. Wash up pay her n we left. Me leaving a happy man.

Here my rating:
Looks: 6/10
Body: Not slim n not too plump
Boobs: 38D (at least)
Bj : 7/10
Fj : 7/10
Bbbj :No (maybe to me)
Cim : No
Rtf : Sure

Bro breastworship....cheers to u....:D

breastworship
29-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Check your PM.
peeny78 ; bonobono

breastworship
29-04-2007, 02:35 AM
piaggio21, thanks for your FR. I up your reputation liao !

Glad you enjoy her neh neh !

bonobono
01-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Firstly, would like to thank bro breastworship for his prompt pm of this contact.

Well, Ning isnt pretty, nor is she slim, BUT she is not plump and seriously, her boobs are one of the nicest I have grabbed and tasted so far! :) Wont go into too much details here, except to say that her boobs are really really big and is a must try for boob lovers!

Damage: $50
Boobs: At least a DD!

Thanks bro breastworship!

breastworship
04-06-2007, 11:47 PM
she went back liao??

kylietsang
05-06-2007, 06:42 AM
bro breastworship,

are you still in m'sia ? Tried any new lobang so far ?

breastworship
12-06-2007, 03:41 AM
Back in SG laio. no lobang leh? YOU?
Thought you in loveboat? SANK?
kekeke .... sprry ... goofing around only ... dont be angry ...

kylietsang
12-06-2007, 06:40 AM
bz working lah ... she didnt reply my msgs so thats it ... anyway there are other fishes in the sea :D ...

Another budget bonk with a Desperate housewife (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=67380) by bro lightning looks interesting

Ling Ling pictures can be found here (http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boobscamp/album?.dir=1db6scd&.src=ph)

Bullet168
12-06-2007, 10:09 AM
bz working lah ... she didnt reply my msgs so thats it ... anyway there are other fishes in the sea :D ...

Another budget bonk with a Desperate housewife (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=67380) by bro lightning looks interesting

Ling Ling pictures can be found here (http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boobscamp/album?.dir=1db6scd&.src=ph)

Hi bro,

Saw the pics of Ling Ling & hope to have the contact to try her pair of nice boobs.

Cheers.

breastworship
17-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Bro, looks more like you bz farking leh ... !
:D

kylietsang
22-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Ling Ling is good and tight ... unfortunately she has to go back so have to wait for her to return before I can RTF... there is a a 38G Mongolian MILF somewhere in this forum ... anyway maybe I shall start hunting soon.:D

Got kang :p remember to intro hor thanks

breastworship
06-07-2007, 07:07 AM
To all bros,

Ah Ning is not back yet, dont PM me for her no. Thanks.

breastworship
08-01-2008, 06:32 AM
She is back in sg!!!

TNNlover
08-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Ah Ning's back. Visited her yesterday, after receiving a call from her. Well, she is really someone who can really make the atmosphere relaxing. I don't feel any awkwardness at all though it's almost 1 yr since we last met. She tickled my cock in the car, while i was driving. Not advised though.

We reached a hotel. And had the usual. Her boobs are still as bouncy and big. But this time, I didn't suck her boobs much. She did the usual to get my uprising and she rode on me and i came.

I complained of my neck ache and she gave me a massage that was very painful but later, I felt my neck's much better.

Sent her to her place and gave her $60. She is someone I would RTF.

yongyong
09-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I am interested 2 try this 38D boobs.Can any Bros kind enough 2 PM me her number.Thks U.

ekemono
10-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Thanks bro breastworship for updating me her new #

Wanted to rtf her this Friday but today's work was very stressful, like those days after work you dun feel like going home but prefer to roam around or grab some beer. So call her for a session this early evening.

met up @ lor 20 and oh... she put on weight. But her boobs also but on weight.
I tell you bros... those boobs are among the best of the best you can get @ GL.
Any bros who can manage a pic of her asset, pls share it here.

walk up to 81 Gold but they only do 2 hrs. I look at her, she says ok lor.
Hor Seh liao!!

Inside the room, we slowly strip to our birthday suit while catching up wats her's story this few months back. then proceed to bath.
Not much action inside, just the usual wash cock clean and rub rub body.

After bath, we sat on the bed and continue chatting. Sensing I look tired and I did mentioned work today was fuck type, she offers a massage.
Not the health center standard but really squeeze on your tired shoulder and leg muscle. Almost called her to stop.

Then when body dry and cool liao, bed smooth smooth, skin smooth smooth, kiss her and rub her gigantic breast. My palm and fingers stretch out fully also cannot cover them all. Thats how huge they are.
Then her expert hands caress and stroke my dick tenderly until hard as a rod.
I cannot tahan liao, faster ask here to cap me and she was deep troathing me like there's no tomorrow with heavy sucking sound.

I just had to pump her, stop her and she positioned to ride on top of me, all the while her huge boobs bury my face into it ( yes bros, big tits porn movie come true) and shaking them side to side like slapping me like that. I open my drooling mouth to suck her erected nipples like a hungry infant.

We positioned next on missionary and she ask me to pump deep and hard. guess she likes it that way. Then after a while she ask for doggy. I happily obliged and jammed hard from behind while both hands frantically try to catch hold of the two spotlight in front. I came.

After bath, I tot game over liao but she was still in towel and lay beside me chatting and sexy massaging mu nipples, armpit, stomach, right down to little bro. I didn't marikita yet.
we continue chatting and I guess the red blood cell manage to find thier way back into the small head again. Marikita liao.
Bear in mind while chatting she still continue to touch here touch there.
She cap me again and wanted to BJ, but I prefer her pussy.
Jammed hard again in missionary with her 5.1 DTS sounds.
I fucked until so crazy I also 5.1 DTS and told her I damm shiok!!

I came again. We bath and still got 35 mins more.
She still did not start to change and were still in towel but I rec'd a sms to attend to some matters. So we left.
I tip her very well today. I feel she deserved it.
A very good opening fuck for Y2008

breastworship
10-01-2008, 06:40 AM
brobraun, Hulksg
BigTen, Maxwell30

check yr pm

breastworship
10-01-2008, 06:42 AM
i rtf yesterday at 645pm.
sorry to the bro who made a appt at 7pm, i was there at 630pm so i called her.
sorry sorry, couldnt wait to bang her so I begged her to slot me in 1st.

breastworship
10-01-2008, 05:21 PM
like2cum ; sammyhony , trance

checkyr pm

breastworship
13-01-2008, 02:07 AM
asdu, MirageX
yongyong ; liver_pool8

check yr pm

breastworship
15-01-2008, 11:30 AM
witan788 ; randy1234

check yr pm.

greg1u
15-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Yo Bro breastworship,

I'm back again, can I have this Big (.Y.) PRC golden number please:D

You can PM me or email [email protected]

Thanks.:D:p

breastworship
16-01-2008, 05:23 PM
sorry but do i know you?

yongyong
16-01-2008, 08:44 PM
First i 1 2 thks Bros Breastworship for PM me her no.i manage 2 bonk her on sunday nite.Once she come into hte room,i was very SHOCK!OMG!Her BOOBS is so HUGE.i fast fast take off her shirt n bra n start 2 attack on her 40E BOOBS.i have never c such a big boob for the pass 5 years.her boob is very big but not saggy,it firm n 100% natural.while we were showering together i keep on attacking her boob n she use her boob 2 shower 4 me.i manage 2 get her 2 bbbj for me n her bbbj suction is quite goood.after a few nims,she start 2 cap me n ride on top of me n she keep moaning during the whole seesion until i BTH n shot.

look:6/10
Boob:11/10(40E what do u think)
BBBj;7/10
Fj;7/10
RTF:Yes bcos of her boobs.

Incubus_101
16-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Yo Bro breastworship,

I'm a big boob lover too..can you PM me her number too..Thanks in advance..Cheers..!:D

greg1u
17-01-2008, 12:01 AM
Bro breastworship,

Sorry for the confusion. You may not know me but I have contacted you few times on your thread of different (.Y.) PRC meimei. No response from you mah. So to gain attention, me message you someway differently loh. At least you notice it.

I think I read somewhere that you mentioned for those without FR please don't waste time. Me because new in sammyboy forum mah but I have just submited few FR liao this two days. You can do a search to verify ok.

So sincerely need for your lobang number of this big (.Y.) RPC to make my dream come through and make FR to fill up your thread Okie?:p:D

kayden56
17-01-2008, 12:08 AM
hihi, can i hv her contacts no. ?

breastworship
20-01-2008, 02:59 AM
omgwtfbbqpwned
havana ; greg1u
MrBond ; Ice2005

check yr pm

skiman
23-01-2008, 09:04 AM
Had a session with Ah Ning yesterday.
Just like what bros here mentioned. She really have huge jugs. Really what a sight for sore eyes.

Did the SOP. She is not bad in terms of looks. I will give her a 6/10.
Service wise really good. After 1 round. Mentioned to her I felt tired and she started to give me a massage. It was really good. After that I had to go off as I have an appointment. Would have gone for round 2 if I was not too tired and the appointment I had to attend to.

I will never RTF .

Once again thanks bro.

skiman
23-01-2008, 09:07 AM
With regard to previous statement.

It was a typo error. It should read I would RTF.. Sorry

breastworship
24-01-2008, 10:16 AM
SKIMAN,

thanks for the FR, i up yr points since yours low .....
feel free to contribute more good FR , I am sure others will up yr rep pts.

With regard to previous statement.

It was a typo error. It should read I would RTF.. Sorry

edisonttt
24-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi Bro Breastworship,

Appreciate that u can share this contact. U can check whether I have put up a FR before. Thanks in advance.

like2cum
24-01-2008, 04:25 PM
thanks to bro breastworship for the contact.This is the Fr i owe bro breastworship.

looks:6/10(milf look ,acceptable to me.)
body;5/10(my main aim is not for the body and fig)
Boobs;8/10(this is the attraction that bring me to try her.Her boob is really hugh and natural .Soft to the touch ,i kept burying my face in them while she rocking on top of me .)
Bj:6/10(so so to me )
Fj:6.5/10(she work hard at least to me,but it the combination of that boob factor and fj which makes it enjoyable for me.)
Rtf:maybe but have to try other lst.:)

breastworship
01-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Had a session just now ...
She said she will be leaving next week ....

breastworship
01-03-2008, 02:55 AM
check yr pm.

Hi Bro Breastworship,

Appreciate that u can share this contact. U can check whether I have put up a FR before. Thanks in advance.

TitsWarlord
01-03-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi Breastworship..

May I have her contact no. as well? Promise to post a good FR after trying her.. Will remember your help and will pass you some lobangs next time when I met up with you.

Regards

edisonttt
01-03-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi bro,

When is she leaving? I just received ur pm today and might be away for the next 2-3 weeks.

breastworship
07-03-2008, 06:42 AM
She went back liao.
Please do not PM me for her contact.
This server is very slow ..... :cool:

breastworship
28-05-2008, 03:09 AM
she not back yet ... pls dont pm me on this matter ... i am bnot her OKT or BF or xiao bai lian .... :p

breastworship
15-06-2008, 03:59 PM
she is back in town 2 days ago ....... start the boobs swinging

breastworship
16-06-2008, 08:03 PM
hornymr ; ahboyyes

check yr pm.

breastworship
16-06-2008, 08:28 PM
oohay_lah check yr pm.

breastworship
06-07-2008, 01:31 AM
MirageX ; marct
check yr PM.

I RTF a few time liao .... si bei song .....
She still horny as hell ...

breastworship
20-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Driftwithwrx, check your pm.

yuan_2768
27-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Bro, care to pm her ctc. She horny, i also horny. Thks :)

wat2woopee
29-07-2008, 10:44 AM
MirageX ; marct
check yr PM.

I RTF a few time liao .... si bei song .....
She still horny as hell ...

Bro Worship, how come? I thought nowadays she do only massage?
Now back to FL too?
Called her but she reject for full package lei...
Maybe my LC small:o

ahkong
29-07-2008, 03:13 PM
She also reject me for FJ... haiz

breastworship
31-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Sorry guys, I dont know leh ... I busy with my kids nowadays ...
I not her OKT so I dont contro lher ...
To be frank, I RTF her .... she always CIM me 1st so I dont have a chance to up her.
Will ask her though ...

breastworship
31-07-2008, 05:42 AM
samsara76 check yr pm

breastworship
31-07-2008, 10:21 PM
I just called her ... she said due to personal reason ... she only provides massage nowadays ... strange woman.:confused:

samsara76
03-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi Brother breastworship

Thank you for sharing her contact with me, will arrange a meeting with her when i need a massage. Its a pity she only provides massage service nowadays, hope she will change her mind in ther future. Thank you again bro for the contact.

breastworship
18-08-2008, 06:24 AM
SHe went back liao .... will be back in mid Sept.

breastworship
18-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Brothers, she is back and she is skinnier ... that's to me is bad news.
Anyway, tits are still very big by MY standard .....
Faster go chiong lah ... dont wait liao ...

ahkong
19-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Bro breastworship, she do massage only or do FJ? Thanks for the info!

breastworship
20-09-2008, 01:22 AM
she do massage only

breastworship
20-09-2008, 01:28 AM
OrangeBox check yr pm

breastworship
21-09-2008, 10:22 PM
brobraun, yongzhen check yr pm

breastworship
25-09-2008, 06:28 AM
just received call from her saying someone stole her HP.
She got a new HP no. now.

ahkong
25-09-2008, 09:38 AM
bro breastworship can PM me her new no? kum sia!

wat2woopee
25-09-2008, 11:11 PM

Thanks Bro breastworship for the update, still puzzled why she only do massage nowadays, missed the horny FJ she gives...

breastworship
26-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Bros, I made a mistake in the HP no.
I had re-email you guys the correct no.
Sorry, me not in SG lah ...... and internet connection here is quite slow and i am very tired from the day's work.

SORRY!!!!!

breastworship
26-09-2008, 06:58 PM
easymoney check yr pm.

ahkong
29-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Bros, I made a mistake in the HP no.
I had re-email you guys the correct no.
Sorry, me not in SG lah ...... and internet connection here is quite slow and i am very tired from the day's work.

SORRY!!!!!

Err bro, the no u send to me correct bo??

MichaelWinn
30-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Thanks Bro breastworship for the update, still puzzled why she only do massage nowadays, missed the horny FJ she gives...

maybe she is being partially ''bao'' by some rich man.so that's why she can't perform ''full'' service;)
summary:
looks:meaty ,for boobs lovers
massage:quite good
bj and fj: she will not do them
note: she will not take off her clothes while she massage you,the futherest she will go is a hj
damage:$50 exclude room
hope bros find the above info useful

breastworship
02-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Err bro, the no u send to me correct bo??

send you the correct no. liao ... sorry about that!!

yuan_2768
06-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Bro breastworship try to pm u but ur pm full.
Thks for sharing Ah Ning's ctc no. but bcos now she do massage only, I will pass. What a waste, interested in only full service. There's still many big boobs gems out there to try. Once again a big thk u.

breastworship
16-10-2008, 12:26 AM
when i rtf her yesterday, she said bz very slow ..
so i told her to give teh cheongster some "tian tou" ....
so, for your viewing pleasure .....

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/breastworship/Ning/Ning643_resize.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/breastworship/Ning/Ning644_resize.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/breastworship/Ning/Ning645_resize.jpg

ahkong
16-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Nice photos bro breastworship. Maybe ask her to do massage her bra n panty. Service include massage + HJ, damage at 80. I think she will get more bros. I will find some time to look for her again.

Maxwell30
16-10-2008, 04:29 PM
can i have her contact also since she change her num

simplyd
16-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Bro's , care to share her contact ? Brudder Breast your inbox full leh

marsh81
17-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Great pics.

Care to share the number as you PM is full

Thanks

simplyd
17-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Threadstarter , care to share the contact ?

daddyO
17-10-2008, 09:12 PM
hi TS,

your mailbox is full, care to pm me the no when you have the time? thanks

breastworship
23-10-2008, 06:01 AM
daddyO;simplyd;marsh81; Maxwell30 ;

check yr pm.

breastworship
23-10-2008, 06:15 AM
sorry I havent been here for past few days , been busy with work and all ... anyway, she was a bit tipsy when I requested her for the pics ... also, I knew her for > 4 years now, probably she trusts me by now ... kekeke ... anyway.... the pics were taken just for fun ... not becos her business slow down or anything ..... that was added for dramatic effect .. I know sopme of the bros here had taken my joke offensively ... I apologised and I am sorry about that ....

BTW, i clear my in box liao.

breastworship
23-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Muhahaha check yr pm

LKWU
23-10-2008, 08:08 PM

Hi bros

Can i share your lubang, please PM me her contact no, will exchange my lubang for you

thanks

ahkong
31-10-2008, 10:57 AM
she do massage only

Good new bro, Ah Ning is doing Massage + FJ. RTF her yesterday, she ask me to introduce more bros to her. Please PM bro breastworship for her contact.

breastworship
09-11-2008, 04:25 AM
marct ; wat2woopee ; raftwee ; sonicw

check yr pm.

ThunderToad
09-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I like more "rounded and meaty body". And am keen to contribute to FR.
Please pm contacts. :-) Much thanks

wat2woopee
10-11-2008, 05:17 AM
when i rtf her yesterday, she said bz very slow ..
so i told her to give teh cheongster some "tian tou" ....
so, for your viewing pleasure .....

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n6/breastworship/Ning/Ning645_resize.jpg

Went Back after getting her contact from Bro Breastworship, Thank you TS...
Went & "Whacked" her again...
She could not remember me initally after a while, she recalled...
As I had a thread on her previously....

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/53372-omg-42g-2-days-new-60-a.html

Still good after her 3rd visit to SG...
Well what can I say?
BIG IS G OO OO OO OO D.....

geminitwinmale
10-11-2008, 04:55 PM
WOW...
PLS share with me.

Thanks!

breastworship
20-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Nosajy ; Jetstars ;

check yr pm.

pls write FR newbies!

breastworship
20-11-2008, 02:06 AM
check yr pm.

WOW...
PLS share with me.

Thanks!

breastworship
20-11-2008, 02:34 AM
guys, her HP stolen again ......
pls contact me if you want her new HP no.

Pls bear with me as I dont log in regularly.

breastworship
20-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Maxwell30 ; havana

check yr pm.

breastworship
03-12-2008, 07:41 PM
ahkong ; alp65 ; janet.gunn; ILikeBigOnes

check yr pm for her latest HP no.

breastworship
22-12-2008, 08:44 AM
TNNlover ; MichaelWinn

check yr pm

breastworship
30-12-2008, 10:46 AM
Man of Tiger

check yr pm.

breastworship
05-01-2009, 11:51 AM
geminiguy check yr pm.

breastworship
06-01-2009, 08:28 AM
lon3r ; am55 check yr pm.

breastworship
07-01-2009, 03:28 PM
marct check yr pm.

breastworship
09-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Brick138 check yr pm

Mr Luigi
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
bro sent you a PM. hope to hear from u soon

breastworship
13-01-2009, 03:20 PM
check yr pm

breastworship
06-05-2009, 11:35 AM
guys, so far no FR??

Kobe83
06-05-2009, 03:29 PM
hi bro, can i have her contact?
i will post a FR after action :)

thanks

breastworship
13-05-2009, 10:39 AM
beck8, Boob Man, deviltan, simonqing, xlovebigboobx , dickerry

check yr pm ...

Those with no FR before, low rep points, tok cok only, campers, negative rep points, sorry bros, u need to improve yr points and reports.

Considering current situation of geylang nowadays, i am reluctant to support "camping" newbies .....

marct
14-05-2009, 08:11 AM
have to thank bro breastworship for the contact...

wanted to try her sometime back.....
first time call, she said not awake yet..still sleeping..
second time call few days later, she said she is somewhere very far away...
but can hear some bro's voice in the background

third time call a week later, she didn't pick up call...

she got bad attitude...forget it....

breastworship
14-05-2009, 09:17 AM
sorry to hear that.

I RTF her last week, she said she just came back.
Most of the time, I call her in early afternoon and mostly, afte ra few calls then she picks up.
Yar, she sleeps till quite late ... hahaha

breastworship
14-05-2009, 09:29 AM
sgboobseek , check yr pm.

simone
14-05-2009, 09:40 AM
bro...just wondering Ah ning is the same Ah lian tht i started a thread some time back...?

sgboobseek
14-05-2009, 01:14 PM
sgboobseek , check yr pm.

Many many thanks, bro. Will definitely give my FR aft trying.

ahkong
14-05-2009, 07:35 PM
bro...just wondering Ah ning is the same Ah lian tht i started a thread some time back...?

Yes she is the same person. ;)

beck8
16-05-2009, 03:58 PM
She didn't pick up the calls. Finally quit?

Kobe83
18-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Bro, can I have her ctc? Will put up the FR after action!

breastworship
05-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Javier83 ; juzdodo ; check yr pm ....
no, she didnt quit.

hornyd
05-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Bro, could i have a try at this D-cupper....
Haven't tried b4 real ones. :D:D

MichaelWinn
25-08-2009, 02:20 AM
Javier83 ; juzdodo ; check yr pm ....
no, she didnt quit.
thanks to bro breastworship for the contact,i just came back from outstation....
here is the fr as i promised threadstarter
name: ah ning
bj(with cap): 8.5/10
fj:8.5/10
damage:$50 plus room plus condom plus i gave her tip $10 for her good massage
massage:8.5/10
her boobs are big for boob lovers:D,but not for syt lovers as she is on the plump side;)