PDA

View Full Version : First visit to Cititel Penang

iceage
13-07-2002, 10:23 AM
Delete old messages.

firegobypower
13-07-2002, 02:34 PM
Hey brother,

Mind to share the charges? Which girls are pretty? So the whole nite how much you spend?

iceage
13-07-2002, 08:01 PM
We were there for about 2 hrs. Total charges about RM550 (excluding tips). The gals are RM40 for 40mins. Room charge RM100.

firegobypower
15-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Brother iceage,

Rm 550.00 including of room charge? Mind to intro gals over there?

biboy
15-07-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by iceage
We were there for about 2 hrs. Total charges about RM550 (excluding tips). The gals are RM40 for 40mins. Room charge RM100.

what did u order for RM550???

what is the TOTAL you guys paid, including gers hours, room, drinks etc.???

iceage
17-07-2002, 07:39 AM
We just ordered beer for the night. We did not drink much with so much action going on for the night. RM550 is for the room+beer+gals. Did not have the details as my friend picked up the tab. I tipped my gal RM100 and not sure how much my friend tipped his.

sleazerat
18-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by iceage
We just ordered beer for the night. We did not drink much with so much action going on for the night. RM550 is for the room+beer+gals. Did not have the details as my friend picked up the tab. I tipped my gal RM100 and not sure how much my friend tipped his.

That sounds too cheap for Crystal KTV. It's suppose to be one of the most expensive in Penang!!! I must be getting my infomation all wrong

iceage
18-07-2002, 09:42 PM
I am surprised by the bill too. As I have mentioned, I spent more than a year in Penang and go to Songbird all the time. Free room, reasonable price, etc. I have the same impression about Cititel being expensive too. I think it depends on what u order. For our case, only beer and we only spend slightly less than 2 hrs there.

firegobypower
21-07-2002, 10:33 AM
Brother icecage,

So how much to tips the mummy? Went there last week, heard if want to bring girl out much buy them 15 hours. Anyway to settle with the girl without going through the mummy?

iceage
22-07-2002, 02:48 PM
I did not tip the papasan as he is not around when we leave. Not sure if my friend did as he paid the bill outside. To bring the girl out, it is 15 jie (not 15 hours). 1 jie = 40 mins.

Only if you are really rich and wanted to pay the full fare. For me, I would not do it as most girls would settle with much less than that when negotiate privately (not going through the mummy). Though all the girls do it for money but the price will come down very fast if you are nice to them. Most of them complained about Taiwanese and Koreans are too rough. Sweet talk them and then get their handphone number (some will give voluntarily).

firegobypower
22-07-2002, 04:51 PM
Dear Brother iceage,

Thanks for all your info, will try to get the number on the next trip. Anymore good place to introduce?

iceage
23-07-2002, 11:17 AM
The other place GoldMine do have girls who are quite wild in the room. This place is cheap but the gal does not suit me though my friend enjoyed himself a lot. He went on to screw the girl.

firegobypower
23-07-2002, 02:15 PM
Brother iceage,

Can you advise on the price at Goldmine? How come you did enjoy in Goldmine? The girls are not pretty? By the way, you are staying in Penang?

iceage
23-07-2002, 04:09 PM
No. I do not enjoy Goldmine and that is why i do not go back there after the first visit. The girls are not pretty. Maybe there are other pretty girls but my first impression is no good. For 2 gals, we paid about RM300.

iceage
23-07-2002, 04:14 PM
i am not living in Penang. Just have frequent trips there.

firegobypower
23-07-2002, 04:40 PM
Hi Iceage,

Thanks for all your info. Maybe you let me know the next trip you are there. I will go there every month. So over all which place you consider is a good place and have pretty girls? Which I mean worth of money.

iceage
24-07-2002, 02:19 PM
For KTV, I have been to Songbird, Midland, Goldmine and Cititel. In terms of ambience and gals, Cititel is the best.

devil9992002
02-08-2002, 09:05 PM
Any brudders got any comments on Midland??

sosola
07-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Hi Bro,

Please advise me is there any take away in penang???

bestbest
07-04-2003, 05:28 PM
Is the Berjaya Spa at Hotel Berjaya still operational?

Quite grand when i went there a few years ago?

Gals also quite ok.....

Any update there please...thanks much much.....

sosola
07-04-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by bestbest
Is the Berjaya Spa at Hotel Berjaya still operational?

Quite grand when i went there a few years ago?

Gals also quite ok.....

Any update there please...thanks much much.....

btw, hotel berjaya is near acer factory, right?
do they have take-away??

bestbest
08-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by sosola
btw, hotel berjaya is near acer factory, right?
do they have take-away??

Sorrie, went only there twice..

Err, if you are saying take-away at the hotel room...then yes and you got to pay a bit more...but the specials can be a rip off..so hold your ground if you can. Cathay can be cheaper alternative if you are adventurous enough....hehehe

sosola
09-04-2003, 09:19 AM
U mean cathay, have take-away?? because have not been to cathay for quite sometime..
anyway, i still prefer "taiwan hc" selection..

bestbest
09-04-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by sosola
U mean cathay, have take-away?? because have not been to cathay for quite sometime..
anyway, i still prefer "taiwan hc" selection..

Not sure as I had only been there once out of curiosity...dun tink i would want to visit there anymore...

Ya, i prefer those with full facilities for both relaxation and fun....

Errr, take away..can always try the KTVs....

NastiGuy
09-04-2003, 09:59 AM
what about around Prai /butterworth area? anybody interesting places there?

sosola
09-04-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by bestbest
Not sure as I had only been there once out of curiosity...dun tink i would want to visit there anymore...

Ya, i prefer those with full facilities for both relaxation and fun....

Errr, take away..can always try the KTVs....

i agree with u...the facilities there cannot make it as compare GL!!
take away a KTVs, i not sure..only been to the LSB once in Penang..

sosola
09-04-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by NastiGuy
what about around Prai /butterworth area? anybody interesting places there?

i am not very sure prai area...most of the happening places are in penang island..
i heard the is take-away in of the hc in prai!!

pgmic
09-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Lately penang was invaded with PRC... They work at various K'oke and some of them can "tapao" back to hotel also but NOT cheap...
If u can get their handphone numbers, u can call them for next day's lunch....b4 4 pm....coz they hv to be back to work place by 5 pm...this arrangement will be cheaper (no cut to mamasan)..
Hope these info are useful to all brothers.

pgmic.

sosola
10-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by pgmic
Lately penang was invaded with PRC... They work at various K'oke and some of them can "tapao" back to hotel also but NOT cheap...
If u can get their handphone numbers, u can call them for next day's lunch....b4 4 pm....coz they hv to be back to work place by 5 pm...this arrangement will be cheaper (no cut to mamasan)..
Hope these info are useful to all brothers.

pgmic.

please advise what are the tapao prices like...

pgmic
10-04-2003, 01:38 PM
please advise what are the tapao prices like...

It all depends on which K...usually hv to pay full session ie: 15 X RM40 or 35 or 45....in order to take them out.... then u hv to nego with the girl for overnight price lor.....usually they charge around rm300, 500, some even charge 800/= very expensive...To tal damage will be more than rm1000/= considering the rooom charges, session rate, drinks, supper, hotel room, etc...not worth it lah....

As for "lunch" the rate is somewhere RM250/= to 350?=..if lucky can get abt rm200/=...but hv to get back by 5 pm...but not to forget u had spent a few hundred already the previous night b4 getting their phone numbers........kekeke...LPPL also quite expensive lor....

Hope these info will help!!!!!

sosola
10-04-2003, 03:04 PM
It all depends on which K...usually hv to pay full session ie: 15 X RM40 or 35 or 45....in order to take them out.... then u hv to nego with the girl for overnight price lor.....usually they charge around rm300, 500, some even charge 800/= very expensive...To tal damage will be more than rm1000/= considering the rooom charges, session rate, drinks, supper, hotel room, etc...not worth it lah....

As for "lunch" the rate is somewhere RM250/= to 350?=..if lucky can get abt rm200/=...but hv to get back by 5 pm...but not to forget u had spent a few hundred already the previous night b4 getting their phone numbers........kekeke...LPPL also quite expensive lor....

Hope these info will help!!!!!

wow..that is expensive!! not really worth it!!

birdee
15-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Hi iceage ,

can I know the girl name or phone number ?
I will going there next week lah. just want to try out.

pgmic
15-04-2003, 04:27 PM
Hi iceage , can I know the girl name or phone number ?

Hi birdee,

Brother Iceage posted that FR last july lah.....9 months ago liao....I think the girl got married liao...hehehehee..
Furthermore he is not Pg guy, so maybe he hasnt been back to cititel again....
If he can still remember the girls name, maybe I can check it out for all the brothers here....I bet not only u would like to have the girl's name........kekekekee...

birdee
16-04-2003, 10:11 AM
Hi pgmic ,
Thanks for the info anyway.BTW , r u from Penang ?
Maybe can share a little bit on where to get some good "kang tau".

pgmic
17-04-2003, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the info anyway.BTW , r u from Penang ?

Yes, birdee, I am old bird liao & am semi retiring....but sometime still come out to look see look see.

If u r coming to Pg...try the SC Karaoke at Gottlieb Centre. The PRC there are quite chio...been there last week. Ummmm very accomodating ler....

The damage was quite OK (penang standard lah).. Happy hour 4.30pm t0 9pm...Girl is 30/= per 40 mins, one jug of beer is about 30/= oso coke is abt. 15/=.....if u go there late, all cost will be abt 30% more liao....

A few ang pai....Ying Ying, Qi Qi, Xiao Mong, ......all PRC...

Last time I went there, we were all well behave....I believe they do accept tai pao...but hv not dig any info on that yet....

BTW, when are u coming???

Pey Ki Tau
18-04-2003, 12:05 AM
pgmic,
Finally! A Penang "Lau Cheow" Cheongster.
Allow me to Kau Tau 1st... (Cos seriously need your help)
Been to Pen many times on business. I've not been to any of the Karaok since I'm not the karaok type. Maybe that's why can't seems to get any action so far.
Perhaps you can enlighten us as to any other nice place (other than Karaok) for some Chio Chick & serious action?

Say, I recall some some trip back I passed by one place... Penang Isl. Is a fairly wide & busy one way street. There's a building... Golden Mine or Golden... don't know what lah. But I remember reading the big Chinese Words: "San Wern Luan". Perhaps you can help fill me in about this establishment.

Anyway, heading to Pen again soon. In 3 weeks time maybe!

fandi
19-04-2003, 02:31 AM
Yes, birdee, I am old bird liao & am semi retiring....but sometime still come out to look see look see.

If u r coming to Pg...try the SC Karaoke at Gottlieb Centre. The PRC there are quite chio...been there last week. Ummmm very accomodating ler....

The damage was quite OK (penang standard lah).. Happy hour 4.30pm t0 9pm...Girl is 30/= per 40 mins, one jug of beer is about 30/= oso coke is abt. 15/=.....if u go there late, all cost will be abt 30% more liao....

A few ang pai....Ying Ying, Qi Qi, Xiao Mong, ......all PRC...

Last time I went there, we were all well behave....I believe they do accept tai pao...but hv not dig any info on that yet....

BTW, when are u coming???

SC karaoke got raids twice today alone, heard the operasi happened quite rapid recently to target those prc.
But those mata will not bother the kakis,
just checking ic/passport. The main target is still the prc.
so, just be extra careful, cos not sure what they will do next.

birdee
21-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Hi pgmic ,
Thanks for the info. Yes , get to know the SC karaoke raided.now no more place to " hunt" liao !
heard that one stop 5th floor not bad ??
Any info on that ? well,the reason i ask is because i use to have a lot of free time after 3pm.

pgmic
22-04-2003, 08:25 PM
Sorry guys. I was away to BKK for the past few days. Was updated by my freinds last night only....SC was raided on 18th midbnight. Total of 12 PRC and a local were locked-up by police. But still got 3 'fishes' managed to escape. Temporary will not be working. The boss is working up something with the authority right now.....u know what I meant right??

Maybe got MIB in this forum la....hv to becareful liao...

heard that one stop 5th floor not bad ??

Yes, that is another place. But that esatblishment is quite sometime liao. N the PRC there are quite "$$$ face" oso very experienced type....becareful brothers!!!

I will be going there this week if hv time....wait for my report..OK?

There are a few K in Penang hv PRCs....better dun mention the name here....safer...otherwise, MIB go raid these places n we penang guys got nowhere to cheong...how???

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!! 8.00PM 22/04/2003
JUST RECEIVED CALL FROM THE INSIDER...ALL 12 PRC OF SC WERE RELEASED AT 6 PM TODAY.

Say, I recall some some trip back I passed by one place... Penang Isl. Is a fairly wide & busy one way street. There's a building... Golden Mine or Golden... don't know what lah. But I remember reading the big Chinese Words: "San Wern Luan". Perhaps you can help fill me in about this establishment.

Gold Mine along Jalan Burmah<<<one of the first SPA in Penang....but not popular now. Never visit there for a few year liao...dunno the condition now....sorry

birdee
25-04-2003, 12:49 PM
Any info on the hair saloon ?
I heard there is one at Seang Teik Road but can't find it lah.
Appreciate if you can advise a little bit.

pgmic
25-04-2003, 06:25 PM
Any info on the hair saloon ?

sorry la brother, I am not into that area....so cant offer any advise. But, heard from my friends who frequented those establishments, some saloons have 'good' stuff oso....mostly malay girls....some oso hv PRC....

The saloon operates like K'oke oso, girls sit with u n talk cork oso calculate by hr....extra service is negotiable.

Most of the 'saloon' only have a few chair for cutting n washing hair>>>for show only..at the back/upstairs got k'oke rooms......Mostly in the town area ie: seag teik rd, pahang road, anson rd, irwin rd, trengganu rd..etc.......

Well that's all I know abt the "saloon" business..

iceage
15-05-2003, 10:43 PM
Hi, just went back to Penang two weeks ago. This time I went to Goldmine at about 6pm. Meet a chinese girl from China. She works mainly from 4pm to 11pm as they are worried about being raided (usually happen late at night accordingly to her). Ispent about two hours at the Karaoke and then ask her to come to my hotel after 11pm. Gave her a RM50 tips before I left Goldmine. I was surprised she actually came to meet me at the hotel at 11pm. Met her at the lobby and brought her to my room. We sat on the couch first and talked for a while. After that I kissed her on the lips and still to remove her bra. Move between kissing and sucking her breast for 10 mins before I started to unzip her pant while kissing her. She did not object and soon her underwear is out. At this time she started to unzip my pants and massage my cock. She is wet as I fingered her pussy. I signalled to her to move to the bed and she nodded her head. We kissed a lot on the bed and I make effort to make her feels good by sucking and licking her breast gently. At the same time I started with one finger in her cunt and slowly managed to push three fingures inside. She is now very hot and I asked her if she brings a condom. Surprisingly she did not and neither have I. Decided to make her really horny and managed to do that. And finally she ask me to put it inside her. she said "不管了,我受不了,要进去" I was quite horney then and almost have my cock inside her but I hold back. Finally I just rubbed my cock on her and come outside her. Managed to ask her to stay for the night. Thoughed her phone rang later at night and she rejected her friend call to go out and stayed with me instead. In the morning, Iwent to the store next block and managed to buy condom. When I went back to the room, she is still sleeping. Woked her up and started to fucked her. After a while she gets on top of me and started to move up and down while squatting above me. This is really shioked and finally I come. Have a meeting in the morning. Otherwise I would have fucked her whole morning. Before she go, I gave her RM200. Penang is certainly geting more interesting with these Chinese girls around.

pgmic
16-05-2003, 07:36 PM
Great FR, brother iceage. But u forgot to describe the PRC u had there ie: age, size, name/number etc. and also damage in Goldmine...These info will help fellow brothers greatly.

One more question: did u give ur tel number to her?? coz most of those PRC are very 'sticky'. Becareful!!!

FOR YOUR INFO

Recently, there were a lot of raids conducted by the PDRM coz Penang has new CPO....heard that situation will settle down after mid of May.

thaiboy
16-05-2003, 07:47 PM

Recently, there were a lot of raids conducted by the PDRM coz Penang has new CPO....heard that situation will settle down after mid of May. [/B]

New CPO must be you lor dude, hehehehehehe. How joe and billy..........are they driving up to bkk again........damm two asshole......

thaiboy

pgmic
16-05-2003, 08:36 PM
New CPO must be you lor dude, hehehehehehe. How joe and billy..........are they driving up to bkk again........damm two asshole......

thaiboy[B]

If I am the CPO, PG will be like BKK liao....kekekekee

That two jokers will be driving up again at the end of may or beginning of june. Ask me to join them again...shit very tempting invitation ler.....anyway joe will call u to arrange.

Hai.....boring in my kampong here lah....need a break!!!

thaiboy
16-05-2003, 08:57 PM

thaiboy[B]

If I am the CPO, PG will be like BKK liao....kekekekee

That two jokers will be driving up again at the end of may or beginning of june. Ask me to join them again...shit very tempting invitation ler.....anyway joe will call u to arrange.

Hai.....boring in my kampong here lah....need a break!!!

Knn come ler come ler.........got "ho Lui" for you........awaiting for your next arrival................

thaiboy

iceage
17-05-2003, 10:06 PM
Spent about RM200 at the pub during the visit. The girl name is either "小丽" or "小玲". age about 25. Small boobs though.

Nop, I dun give out my phone number. Agreed with you that these PRC are sticky.

birdee
21-05-2003, 10:13 AM
PRC not only sticky,they are damm smart for money. Always ask is there any "tips" when you invite them out for drinks.
AT LEAST 100 just for a drink,if you want to f..,then will be 300 to 500.

iceage
23-05-2003, 11:51 AM
In general I agreed that it is around RM300-RM500. But you can get away with around RM200 if the girl likes you. For my case, it is not not just a fuck but whole night and I am expecting to meet her again.

iceage
23-05-2003, 12:15 PM
I just realised that some of you have written to me after my first post. Sorry for not responding as I did not check that account often. Hope you folks have good discovery in Penang and share it here.

pgmic
23-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Usually, those PRCs working in the KTV are lonely. They are very much like us....they need company too from time to time. Therefore, they will always on the look out for temp. BF while working here.....So if u r lucky, u probably will get the girl to like u, then u can bonk for free, not once but many many time, again and again...............hheheheheheeeeee (I do hv a friend who is lucky)

Happy hunting!!!!!!

birdee
23-05-2003, 12:31 PM
Don't have much dicovery at Penang. But I think we all would like to know the girl name in cititel that you are talking about in your 1st post.Do you remember her name ?
Besides this ,what other places in penang that is happening ??

pgmic
23-05-2003, 12:39 PM
Well, cititel is famous with that activity. Other girls oso can do that provided she likes u. Two time I visited cititel and I had good time there.....if u find the girl not suitable, u can change. The only thing is that the damage is great..otherwise it's a good place to hv fun. Always ask for local girls, PRC are more conservative usually.
If u prefer PRC for take away, many KTV in Pg hv that........I dun mind to be ur guide if u belanja me lor.......hehehehhee..just kidding!!!

birdee
28-05-2003, 11:17 AM
Been to Midland 1 stop 5th Floor yesterday & not enjoying myself.Maybe it's because our first time there,the mummy lookslike just wake up only and the prc so so only,touch here cannot,touch there cannot.went there about 6pm and go home 8 pm.The beer is quite cheap,RM30 per jug and the girl is about RM30 per 40min.
Hey pgmic,do you know any prc there ? maybe can share a little bit. Thanks.

pgmic
02-06-2003, 07:50 PM
just got back from overseas trip. sorry for the late reply.

Benn to 5th floor many times. Had diff girls everytime coz I dun like to stick to only one girl.

It depends on what type of fun u want, birdee. Some girls are nice to company u, sing song, chit chat. Some can play with u and some can go back with u. While u r in there, u can ask the girl directly. Dun be shy!!!

One way is to ask them what time knock off usually. And follow by do they follow customers out or not.....things like that...u will find out soon whether the girl got KT or not.

Always tell the mamasan Irene what type of girl u prefer. If the girl is not u type. Pay her some tips and ask mamasan to change for u lor.....

To iceage: when r u coming to Pg again??

birdee
03-06-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks a lot pgmic, for your info.

iceage
04-06-2003, 06:10 PM
To iceage: when r u coming to Pg again??

Dun have fix schedule to go to Pg. Hope to go there next month or in Aug.