PDA

View Full Version : Good Prostate Massage

dus2
21-12-2015, 01:29 AM
Any bros can advise for a good prostate massage ?

I've been to analisa, mitu and akane. Any other place with a better service ?

norice
22-12-2015, 12:32 AM
dus2,

Go to Hana Massage, located in Suk 22 and ask for Lyn, She's the best in Bangkok, nothing to look at but her service is out of this world! Several years ago, she was number one girl in regards to providing 5 star services!

Garfoo
22-12-2015, 11:59 PM
dus2,

Go to Hana Massage, located in Suk 22 and ask for Lyn, She's the best in Bangkok, nothing to look at but her service is out of this world! Several years ago, she was number one girl in regards to providing 5 star services!

Lyn who was previously with Subway (at Rachada?). A bit plumb and been in this line for quite a while.

Gem08
23-12-2015, 12:48 AM
At Suk 22, you can try Tantra Massage too. A local client told me this is a more naughty shop of Analisa. I tried Analisa magic hands... the mp said its kinda strict no AR there. Maybe its the package that i took.

norice
23-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Garfoo,

Yeah, that's her, she's getting old but her services have improved!

babamuda
23-12-2015, 02:14 PM
If you happens to be in Chiangmai, I would recommend that you try karsai massage by this lady called Linda. She is well experienced. Got certificate to prove!!.

Here is the link :http://www.chiangmailocator.com/wiki-karsai-thai-genital-massage-in-chiang-mai-p45.

This place is actually a kapoo massage joint. So after the karsai, you can put your little brother to the test to see if it works by banging the brains out of one of those syt available.

Enjoy.

Gem08
23-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Maybe some of you have mistaken testicle (pingpong) massage with prostate massage :D:D

norice
24-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Gem08,

During massage, if you ask Lyn to massage your prostate she'll massage yours until you ejaculate seminal fluid! She's the best in Bangkok!

Gem08
25-12-2015, 04:34 AM
Gem08,

During massage, if you ask Lyn to massage your prostate she'll massage yours until you ejaculate seminal fluid! She's the best in Bangkok!

thanks bro. my assumption of prostate massage is massaging thru the anal, if its the same as what you mentioned. anyway testicle or prostate massage, its getting rare to find a good mp in bkk nowadays. cheers. merry xmas everyone :D:D

Gem08
05-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Dus2 no FR?? :D

gsk721g
18-01-2016, 11:37 PM
dus2,

Go to Hana Massage, located in Suk 22 and ask for Lyn....was number one girl in regards to providing 5 star services!

Your Eminence, Bro Norice. Lyn is still the number 1 GILF for 5 star service.
I tried her tonight after a long absence from massage scene.

Price is THB1,200 for 90 min normal oil massage plus balls/testis/prostrate massage.

First 45 min was detail back, legs, arms, tummy and ass massage. I rate 8/10 in terms of skill. Strength can be adjusted. She always checked if all is good like room temp or massage strength.

Next 45 min was THE massage that marks the beginning of many many many more to cum.

Overall, it is a perfect mix of pain and pleasure

She divided my LJ area into 4 parts for massage and massaged them wholistically and then individually and repeat and repeat...5 rounds in total.

Groin: where the bony areas and area below the tummy are : she pressed and rubbed and circled these areas; bit of pain and tingling sensation

Prostrate: part below the testis massage with her strong fingers and her nails ; kinda pinching and rubbing effects combined; little pain sometimes; occasional insertion of little finger into ass to quickly massage prostrate from inside

Testis: 2 parts: 1st part is make your LJ soft so testis loose; she then uses nails to scratch and fingers to pull and spread and press the veins in testis; little pain; after she make your LJ hard with a few sesual strokes and massage tighten testis with fingers going round the 2 balls with rubbing and pressing and more vein massage....hmm i like this part best.

Penis: make LJ hard and massage base of penis via pressure from fingers and nails, then penis head massaged , focus on the sensitive head base area, if not careful can shoot out, this is most sensual part; circular massage motions combined with up and down caresses

I will visit HANA for my maintenance until the SUN rises from the WEST!

norice
19-01-2016, 11:54 PM
gsk721g,

DITTO!

kellylover
20-01-2016, 02:35 AM
Hi bros,

Am new to Bangkok and tried for Google the address but failed. Possible to post the full address or full name for me to search please.

Thanks in advance!

Gem08
20-01-2016, 01:22 PM
I will visit HANA for my maintenance until the SUN rises from the WEST!

Bros, if you dont mind i share the contact here. I am also very keen to visit on my next trip, which is just next month. However, just noticed Lyn is not in the "Ladies" section in their website. :(

Address Soi 22, Sukhumvit 22 Rd., Khlong Toei, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Phone number +66 (0) 2259 4407
Email: [email protected]
http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/index.htm

PS: Moderators kindly remove any content if deem inappropriate to post here. Tks

PleasePCC
21-01-2016, 07:26 AM
Bros, if you dont mind i share the contact here.....
PS: Moderators kindly remove any content if deem inappropriate to post here. Tks

Good maintenance for my intensive PCC activities

mauldid
25-01-2016, 04:26 PM
http://mitubangkok.com/rookie/cast/maki.php

This is the place you want to check out. Clean and great service. Maki is a pro and a looker 555. Not cheap but well worth it. You get a free drink and ice cream on your way out. Japanese operation type that fits right in BKK. Tell Shin I sent you.

norice
25-01-2016, 06:53 PM
Hello,

Club Mitu charge approximately 4,000 bhat per session, it's very expensive! But, I've heard that you got to try once in your life time, what's 4,000 bhat?

Gem08
31-01-2016, 11:52 AM
dus2,

Bro do i need to call and make appointment with Lyn first before going down? Tks.

norice
31-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Gem08,

Yes, make an appointment!

sonycybershot
11-02-2016, 04:50 AM
any prostate msg around Huai Khwang MRT>?

i staying around this MRT

thanks

hoosdathu
22-02-2016, 11:38 PM
Bros, if you dont mind i share the contact here. I am also very keen to visit on my next trip, which is just next month. However, just noticed Lyn is not in the "Ladies" section in their website. :(

Address Soi 22, Sukhumvit 22 Rd., Khlong Toei, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Phone number +66 (0) 2259 4407
Email: [email protected]
http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/index.htm

the Lynn u guys mentioned, is it the mamasan Rin (http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/ladies.htm)?
japs n thais, pronounce L n R same same 555

norice
23-02-2016, 08:28 AM
Just call Hana massage and make an appointment with Lyn and she'll be waiting for you! Good luck.

PleasePCC
23-02-2016, 05:00 PM
the [URL="http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/ladies.htm"]Lynn u guys mentioned, is it the mamasan Rin 555

Yes, same person. But she is a GILF already. Technique NUMBER 1.

I visit her a lot due to my PCC activities.

norice
23-02-2016, 09:32 PM
PleasePCC,

Lyn, no longer owned Hana Massage! But, she lives less than 5 minutes from Hana Massage so, if you want to be serviced by her, just call and make a booking.

I agree, she's getting old but her service is still number one in Bangkok! Just close your eyes from beginning to the end!

snakehead
25-02-2016, 12:40 AM
the Lynn u guys mentioned, is it the mamasan Rin (http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/ladies.htm)?
japs n thais, pronounce L n R same same 555

This is the same Lyn / Rin that is touted as the best prostate master in BKK.
However the photo you see was about 10 yrs ago..... bros keen to try her skills please remember to add 10 yrs to the photo..... in case you get a shock when you see her actual person.

She used to be obliging and will do the massage in the nude if you request but I'm not sure if she still strip naked now..... it's been years since I last patronize her. Maybe bros who have visited her recently can give updates? :)

Lawrencelaulan
28-02-2016, 12:48 PM
Can share where got good ball massage?

norice
29-02-2016, 08:08 AM
Read just above you! Or ask any old female masseuse for karsai massage, they might do it so just ask!

Zoick
08-03-2016, 12:11 AM
At this Hana massage, beside Lyn, is there other girl know how to do prostate massage? Me going with Friend. So need 2 to masseur.

karmaX
08-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Dear all, it's almost my last day here~
I have to arkane and some but short to notice if they accept credit cards for payment?
Does anyone knows if they do accept credit cards?
As almost running out of cash already.

Many thanks in advance!
☺️

King123456789
21-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Bros, I only have 1 night in BKK. Should I try Hana or Mitu? I'm not into bj/fj kind of place, just want massage with hj or prostate massage.

Please advise! Thanks!

Ice9898
30-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Any new update from Brother of this world.

etct88
22-04-2016, 12:25 PM
This is the same Lyn / Rin that is touted as the best prostate master in BKK.
However the photo you see was about 10 yrs ago..... bros keen to try her skills please remember to add 10 yrs to the photo..... in case you get a shock when you see her actual person.

She used to be obliging and will do the massage in the nude if you request but I'm not sure if she still strip naked now..... it's been years since I last patronize her. Maybe bros who have visited her recently can give updates? :)

Don't think you will ask her to strip now........:D:D

snakehead
23-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Don't think you will ask her to strip now........:D:D

You've been to visit her lately? How is she getting along?
I think I last saw her about 8-9 years ago.

norice
25-04-2016, 12:14 AM
snakehead,

Her appearance is C but her service is still A+!

agil
25-04-2016, 01:58 PM
snakehead,

Her appearance is C but her service is still A+!

Bro, what are the charges ?

norice
25-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Agil,

I forgot, just call Hana Massage and book her! The price is very reasonable!

Eric0429
06-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Agil,

Any update of Rin at Hana? I will be BKK in 19th sept, I would like to book her for outcall.
I tried once 2-3 years ago, her hj skills drove me crazy.

Eric0429
06-09-2016, 09:15 PM
Agil,

Any update of your latest visit to Hana, Rin still good? I am going to BKK 19th of Sept, would like to book Rin for outcall.
I tried her once 2-3 years ago, her HJ skills just drove me crazy.

King123456789
08-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Just visited Rin. She does outcall as well, but at double the price of visiting her shop.

Really in GILF category, but good massage and service. She actually offered a bj, but I declined. Haha.

Worth trying her out.

Eric0429
08-09-2016, 11:45 PM
Just visited Rin. She does outcall as well, but at double the price of visiting her shop.

Really in GILF category, but good massage and service. She actually offered a bj, but I declined. Haha.

Worth trying her out.

Great, thanks a lot of your updated report, I will do outcall anyway as their shop looks not very good.
I will try ask her nude during the massage. Does she provide FS too?

Eric0429
08-09-2016, 11:49 PM

Worth trying her out.

btw, did you get her personal phone number?

khunthai
09-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Tried the legendary Rin prostrate massage yesterday.
Location is quite difficult to locate, best to call the shop to speak to the taxi driver or alight at marvel hotel and it's just opp in a small Soi

the body massage is 4/10. it does not seem to be the actual nuad karsai. It's more of a sensual prostrate massage. Outcall is $3000 for 2 hrs. I reckon 1 HR is good enough to experience. The room and environment is shabby