PDA

View Full Version : You looking for "Restart Changi Thread", its has located to....

popiah
28-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Hi CV lovers and supporter,

Due to the high demand / viewing rates of this thread, our BOSS Sam decided to shift "Restart Changi Thread" to "Adult Discussion on SEX" section as their traffic flow is not high and he is hoping that our traffic flow will increase the human counter over there. :D

Below are the quick link :
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=36888

Lastly, i would sincerely hope that BOSS Sam able to shift the thread back to this section becoz we had been staying here for so long...moreever, that section is more suitable for discussion but our thread is more for "Field Report".

signoff
CV Popiah

Offspring
29-08-2006, 12:27 AM
i went and saw he posted at testing section. I guess justice finally prevail in the form of points deduction.

May those that does not share other bros alternate pleasures... stay out. :)

Make love, not war.

iverybusyman
30-08-2006, 04:40 AM
helo

i missed the changi thread used to be here, thanks popiah for providing the direct link or else a hard time for searching it.

popiah
31-08-2006, 06:39 PM
hi all,

Why this thread become so QUIET.....????:D

Where is all the CV lovers ?

signoff
CV Popiah

Fantastic4
31-08-2006, 06:43 PM
hi all,

Why this thread become so QUIET.....????:D

Where is all the CV lovers ?

signoff
CV Popiah

Col Popiah....Pte Fantastic4 reporting for duty, sir:D

Offspring
31-08-2006, 07:35 PM
Any FR from that day's meetup? Share share leh... :D

popiah
31-08-2006, 07:50 PM
Any FR from that day's meetup? Share share leh... :D

hi bro offspring,

FR on Sat night...we are there with hthderrick, Qoomilk, axeman24, mafan, hugo168 and myself and was aeroplaned by our GREATEST CV KING simplyhorny..

We were having our dinner from 1.00 to 2.00 am and went scouting around...only a few LB, decided to leave the place at 2.30 am as no bro wish to engage any service on that morning.

2.35 pm, just left CV around 1 km ...my phone was ringing....our CV chairman Qoomilk called on my phone...i thought he kanna raped by our bro mafan becoz he was taking a ride from him since they are block neighbours. Qoomilk called :- "Jialing, just get down from the Taxi "...kekekekek...i replied " You carry on":D

Therefore, dont know whether our CV Chairman Qoomilk goes for "CV Queen" or not ??

signoff
CV Popiah

popiah
31-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Col Popiah....Pte Fantastic4 reporting for duty, sir:D

hi PTE Fantastic4,

Bridger General (BG) Qoomilk has called for "Rowell Invasion" tonight becoz he got a reliable source that a "Good Stuff" had touched on our little island...

anyone interested ? pls state your Rank and Name below for the recruitment excerise.

signoff
Admin Popiah

QooMilk
01-09-2006, 02:04 PM
was aeroplaned by our GREATEST CV KING simplyhorny..

Popiah.....simplyhorny areoplane was 'smaller' atlest he call and say he can't attend......but bro Offspring was JUMBO AREOPLANE!!! :D

Therefore, dont know whether our CV Chairman Qoomilk goes for "CV Queen" or not ??

Have, someone from the big carpark behide, i was brought to a open space pavilion and carry out my mission under the moonlight :D

QooMilk
01-09-2006, 02:10 PM
Bridger General (BG) Qoomilk has called for "Rowell Invasion" tonight becoz he got a reliable source that a "Good Stuff" had touched on our little island...

Kns....since when i asking to go rowell? u like that sabo me gd meh :( .....is Fantastic4 ask to go one lah....not me :D

Fantastic4
01-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Kns....since when i asking to go rowell? u like that sabo me gd meh .....is Fantastic4 ask to go one lah....not me :D

Wah....Bro Guni, dun sabo me like tat leh, me very cham leh

QooMilk
02-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Wah....Bro Guni, dun sabo me like tat leh, me very cham leh

U cham? Cham outside but very song inside hor :D

popiah
02-09-2006, 11:07 PM
hi all,

Reliable source from our CV chairman again...he launching another CV attack again ....pls ready your ammuniation and ready to strike...

signoff
CV Popiah

iverybusyman
03-09-2006, 10:02 AM
hi all,

Reliable source from our CV chairman again...he launching another CV attack again ....pls ready your ammuniation and ready to strike...

signoff
CV Popiah

helo popiah and all,

camping here for the attacks, my WEAPON are ready for the ATTACK.

breastlover
27-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Private first class Breastlover, mortarman reporting in, sire!

My mortar is loaded, ready first shot out.:D

IndoVisitor
27-09-2006, 09:18 PM
CV lovers = aqua lovers = arseholes lovers:rolleyes:

Biohazard2000
02-10-2006, 08:26 AM
CV lovers = aqua lovers = arseholes lovers:rolleyes:

arseholes lovers? maybe not bro.... could be the BJ :)

popiah
14-10-2006, 03:53 AM
hi all,

now at office typing this posting....just back from CV....

today main dish is Xue-er..

Look : 7/10
Figure : slim
Hair : Long
Dressing : Always wear long cut dress (Mostly in white)
boob : 32C (hard but squeezable)
service : 7/10
Attitude : 7.5/10
BJ : 6.5/10
Cathbath : 6/10
Friendliness : 9/10 (chatty)
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage : S$30
RTF : Will if the Queen of CV is not around.

Plus points :
1) Wet tissue being served before or after.
2) Calling out " Lau gong".....
3) Calling out " To press hard on her boobs"
4) Moaning : Seductive 9/10

signoff
CV Popiah

popiah
19-10-2006, 07:02 AM
hi all,

now at office typing this posting....just back from CV three hours ago..

today main dish is Natasha (Vivian)etc..

Look : 8/10
Dressing : white top bra with a white short
boob : 33D.. (soft...she keeps asking me whether her bobbs had enlarged, probably she went for some enhancement)
service : 6/10
Attitude : 7.0/10
FJ : 6.8/10 (Due to unable to cum at her BJ therefore opt for FJ-Two positions [missionary between the front two seats and doggie at the vehicle commander seat)
Cathbath : 6.5/10
Overall : 6.9/10
Damage : S$30 + S$20 = S$50

Plus points :
1) Nice face feature....good figure.
2) shouting loud when bonking her from behind....(She is in-pain)

Minus points :
1) Not hard working enough - can be improved better.

signoff
CV Popiah

popiah
19-10-2006, 07:07 AM
hi all,

sorry...double posting...becoz...slow server in the morning...

signoff
CV Popiah

Fantastic4
19-10-2006, 12:14 PM
Bro Popiah....suddenly cheong so many LBs ah...bo jio...:D

Anyway, this Natasha is also known as Alicia right?

Dermarko
19-10-2006, 06:44 PM
hi all,

now at office typing this posting....just back from CV three hours ago..

today main dish is Natasha (Vivian)etc..

Look : 8/10
Dressing : white top bra with a white short
boob : 33D.. (soft...she keeps asking me whether her bobbs had enlarged, probably she went for some enhancement)
service : 6/10
Attitude : 7.0/10
FJ : 6.8/10 (Due to unable to cum at her BJ therefore opt for FJ-Two positions [missionary between the front two seats and doggie at the vehicle commander seat)
Cathbath : 6.5/10
Overall : 6.9/10
Damage : S$30 + S$20 = S$50

Plus points :
1) Nice face feature....good figure.
2) shouting loud when bonking her from behind....(She is in-pain)

Minus points :
1) Not hard working enough - can be improved better.

signoff
CV Popiah
Bro popiah, a very good and detailed FR. If She goes by the name of Vivian, I might have tried her b4. Think she has an eurasian look and speak with an accent.. Tried her BJ and FJ before and wasn't too bad...
Think she should be one of the better looking ones there. Since Rebecca is not working there anymore, if I get a chance to see her, will definitely up her. By the way, is she a pre-op or post-op. The Vivian I tried last time was a Pre-op.. Cheers..

Up for Bro popiah for this FR.

QooMilk
19-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Bro Popiah....suddenly cheong so many LBs ah...bo jio...:D

Anyway, this Natasha is also known as Alicia right?

Now we noe who KING OF CV liao hor :D

Fantastic4
19-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Now we noe who KING OF CV liao hor :D

Shhhh....dun pichar my lobang ma, later popiah zap me leh:p

popiah
19-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Shhhh....dun pichar my lobang ma, later popiah zap me leh:p

hello bro fantastic,

dont play play....the CV King is just behind us....dont anyhow said....or else we will be in serious troubles...

signoff
CV Popiah

Fantastic4
19-10-2006, 10:19 PM
hello bro fantastic,

dont play play....the CV King is just behind us....dont anyhow said....or else we will be in serious troubles...

signoff
CV Popiah

Ok bro popiah...i noe wat to do liao....SHHHHHH:D

stylou
20-10-2006, 02:15 AM
hi all,

now at office typing this posting....just back from CV....

today main dish is Xue-er..

Look : 7/10
Dressing : Always wear long cut dress (Mostly in white)
boob : 32C (hard but squeezable)
service : 7/10
Attitude : 7.5/10
Cathbath : 6/10
Overall : 7.5/10
Damage : S$30

Plus points :
1) Wet tissue being served before or after.
2) Calling out " Lau gong".....
3) Calling out " To press hard on her boobs"
4) Moaning : Seductive 9/10

signoff
CV Popiah

Hi Bro,

May i noe how to find her? :) . thanks..

evo3
20-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Bro Popiah, you very good leh, working still can goto Changi Village to bonk gal. I do not know there are gals to bonk at this Changi Village. I thought all Ah Gua there. Are there plenty of good looking gals in CV to bonk, I stay near there but never go to CV and see. Sorry for the overlook at CV

QooMilk
20-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Bro Popiah, you very good leh, working still can goto Changi Village to bonk gal. I do not know there are gals to bonk at this Changi Village. I thought all Ah Gua there. Are there plenty of good looking gals in CV to bonk, I stay near there but never go to CV and see. Sorry for the overlook at CV

You are rite they are Ah Gua not gals, so we not supprise if u overlook :D

U can check with popiah for more information as he already become the God of CV liao :p

Goldwing1800
20-10-2006, 11:22 AM
My biggets rant is bros who turned into writing false FRs, giving the general posters a interesting and exotic view of his escapades.
When we PM them for details, they chose to remain silent.
This gives me the impression that they are only writing their fantasies, and no such things happened in reality
Come on, Grow Up and stop posting such cork teasing articles, otherwiaw do not cry when ppl demerit you.

popiah
20-10-2006, 10:40 PM

Hi bro evo,

If you interested to join CV club organised/setup by our bro Qoomilk, you can pm him and definitely he will enlist you in as a junior member before promote you to a higher appointment holder. And as a CV member, freebies/discount such as $1.50 discount at all nasi lemak stall at CV food centre, One (1) Free BJ from Ladyboy after patronising them for 5 visits, Free lecture/training on "Enlightenment on Changi Village" by our chairman Qoomilk, lastly most important, free BBBJ from our chairman Qoomilk upon selected as the member of CV Club.

Any bro wants to go CV this morning....? pls pm me...now..

Signoff
CV Popiah

flirt king
20-10-2006, 10:59 PM
Bro Popiah, you very good leh, working still can goto Changi Village to bonk gal. I do not know there are gals to bonk at this Changi Village. I thought all Ah Gua there. Are there plenty of good looking gals in CV to bonk, I stay near there but never go to CV and see. Sorry for the overlook at CVHello Old Man disappear so long go where die? I been looking hi lo for you leh. Can I have ur new contact?

QooMilk
21-10-2006, 11:23 AM
If you interested to join CV club organised/setup by our bro Qoomilk, you can pm him and definitely he will enlist you in as a junior member before promote you to a higher appointment holder. And as a CV member, freebies/discount such as $1.50 discount at all nasi lemak stall at CV food centre, One (1) Free BJ from Ladyboy after patronising them for 5 visits, Free lecture/training on "Enlightenment on Changi Village" by our chairman Qoomilk, lastly most important, free BBBJ from our chairman Qoomilk upon selected as the member of CV Club.

U veri eng hor? Anyway samster can see for themself who is King of CV/Rowell base on ur FRs :D

Dermarko
22-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Last nite went down to geylang, supposedly to look for some fun and upon reaching there, as it was the eve of Deepavali, the place was so damm bloody crowded, a lot of foreign workers around and many drunk Indians as well.
Time was around 1.30am and since still not too late, decided to try my luck going down to Changi Village. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are enough sistas there..My previous times there the number of sistas were only a few...
When I was there, not too bad, saw quite a healthy number there and a few familiar faces there, Sandy, Ally, Roxy, Dawn and others.. Was actually trying to see if i could locate Vivian but she was not around or had already been taken, not too sure...After 3 round around the carpark, like a predator searching out for its prey, finally managed to single out one..
Here name was Grace, not a regular fixture there, young, she told me she was only 17, sweet seventeen. She hopped into my car and off we go. Asked if she does anal she says yes but seldom..Also, she has no KY with her now. We stopped by the roadside and she called her fellow sistas n see if she could borrow from them but all said no.
Nevermind, being the generous guy, decided to drive to the 7-11 there to buy. She asked me to go buy but I passed her $10 and insisted she buy instead. It would be soon funny if I go buy KY, never done it b4 and guess never will...
Off we go to Cameron Hotel, paid $26 for the room. Since this was my first time with her, it was the mandatory talk-cock-sing-song-session (TCSS).
Spend about 1 hour talking B4 doing the real thing. Her BJ was good, non-rushing. She capped the condom by using her mouth and not her hands..
Wanted her to sit on me but find it a bit difficult and painful. Decided to do missionary instead..Had to insert slowly as she has not done anal for quite a while..While doing, she actually allow frenching as well...Only minus point is that she is flat chested, think my breast bigger than hers, anyway, she is still young and had not gone for a boob-job yet.. We finished off n I send her back to CV..A good trip for me. Changi Village is not dead after all...CHEERS..

popiah
22-10-2006, 07:57 AM
..Only minus point is that she is flat chested, think my breast bigger than hers, anyway, she is still young and had not gone for a boob-job yet.. ..CHEERS..

hi bro dermarko,

yeah...great Field report...i had heard abt this LB (if not wrong) from other sistas and told me to refrain from trying her as she is one of the youngest LB over there less a year....with a CHANGI VILLAGE AIRPORT...

signoff
CV Popiah

Dermarko
22-10-2006, 10:55 AM
hi bro dermarko,

yeah...great Field report...i had heard abt this LB (if not wrong) from other sistas and told me to refrain from trying her as she is one of the youngest LB over there less a year....with a CHANGI VILLAGE AIRPORT...

signoff
CV Popiah
Bro popiah, I guess everybody has got to be given a chance if not we would not be able to post FR about them. Well, LBs with well enhanced breast doesn't mean she can service well, I am service-oriented, other assets are bonus to me...
If really into big breast, better I buy a cow, not only big but can drink fresh milk too...Cheers..:p

QooMilk
22-10-2006, 12:13 PM
If really into big breast, better I buy a cow, not only big but can drink fresh milk too...Cheers..

Ya?! U looking for me? :D

sex crusader
23-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Seems ok that he actually followed you to a hotel.The rest would just like to do a rush job at the deserted building.Btw, what's the damage?:rolleyes:

Dermarko
23-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Seems ok that he actually followed you to a hotel.The rest would just like to do a rush job at the deserted building.Btw, what's the damage?:rolleyes:
All based on your power to negotiate. I believe most would charge around $100 or so. With regulars, the amount would be lesser...Reason why I went hotel was no rush and more privacy..:)

popiah
23-10-2006, 07:08 PM
hi all,

Calling all CV lover....whom likes to tour around Changi Village 12MN...or later...

Please standby your weapons and empty your hungryness..before you cum...

Any interested parties ...pls pm me.....

Above touring subjected to changes due to unforeseen circumstances...

Signoff
CV Popiah

IndoVisitor
25-10-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread for AhGua lovers and fucking asshole thread is moved so why start another thread? Like this got 2 threads now. You want Sammyboyfor to move this thread too? Some people are so Goondu!

popiah
26-10-2006, 04:57 AM
This thread for AhGua lovers and fucking asshole thread is moved so why start another thread? Like this got 2 threads now. You want Sammyboyfor to move this thread too? Some people are so Goondu!

:D :D

signoff
CV Popiah

simplyhorny
26-10-2006, 05:38 PM
hi bro dermarko,

signoff
CV Popiah

Met this LB a few months back. Long hair. Slim Physique and a innocent demeanour that is truly enticing! She does looks like a real gal from far especially with her spectacles on.

Bro Popiah,

Pls don't forget about me when u patrol CV ok? :p

xiaoxiao
26-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Met this LB a few months back. Long hair. Slim Physique and a innocent demeanour that is truly enticing! She does looks like a real gal from far especially with her spectacles on.

Bro Popiah,

Pls don't forget about me when u patrol CV ok?

Bro Popiah,

When is the next patroling duties??
me still waiting leh??:D

evo3
27-10-2006, 01:36 AM
flirt king do i know you well:confused:
your kind of greeting looks funny hor
identify yourself

IndoVisitor
30-10-2006, 04:59 PM
:D :D

signoff
CV Popiah2 FUCKFACES? You & Spidermel's? MUAHAHAHA

popiah
31-10-2006, 10:26 PM
2 FUCKFACES? You & Spidermel's? MUAHAHAHA

:p :p

signoff
King of Popiah

Biohazard2000
02-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Any bros here ever come across a Mavis in CV?

Met her a few times in CV a couple of years back. Even since returned from overseas, didn't get to see her.

globetrotter
03-11-2006, 07:45 PM
:p :p

signoff
King of Popiah

Oi, RSM, simi dai jhee, never knew you to have someone hate you so much as Indovisitor. What happened? Tell leh

popiah
03-11-2006, 10:58 PM
Oi, RSM, simi dai jhee, never knew you to have someone hate you so much as Indovisitor. What happened? Tell leh

Hi GT lao da,

long time ago, indovisitor met popiah king on the roadside and indovisitor wishs to buy some popiah from the king but was rejected because indovisitor's face look like this :eek:

signoff
Popiah king

xiaoxiao
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM

hi bro GT,
haha, it is a long long story...... :p
with a twist lor...... :D

cheers

XX