PDA

View Full Version : Executive Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3

Darknites
28-12-2001, 02:39 AM
Hmm.. surprise that till now, no one started a thread on Executive Spa - only Dragon Spa..

Well, been to Dragon rather frequent recently, thought of doing some reccee on Executive as they have new gals recently also, so dropped by early and just sit at the counter ard 12 noon to see any new gals coming in.

Saw a few gals I have not tried before - Gin, JJ, Snow & Pearl. Of these few, ratings in terms of looks (only):

Gin - 6/10
Rather short, avg body with long curly hair. Not a totally bad looker but handicaped by her height and figure.

JJ - 7/10
Walked up the stairs with her into the HC. Very ah-lian type but with rather slim and nice body. Long hair and avg height for gal (1.6m?).

Snow - 7.5/10
Ooo.. probably got her name due to her complexion. Quite fair, pretty and pettie. Small frame but with rather nice slim, curvy body. Would have tried her if I had not seen Pearl coming.

Pearl - 7.5/10
Came into the HC with real short shorts, can see her buttock coming out of her shorts type - an immediate turn on from the sofa I was surveying. Slim and rather tall (1.65m) with nice body. Long straight hair with a CFM look. Went for her and got to know that she is 22. Service was ok only. Worth 1 try but unlike to go back to her unless no other choices (immpossible :D)

Actually, I know a whole bunch of the other more popular gals in Executive, since the old thread gone liao, quite lazy to put them in again. Let's see if other brothers add on to this thread...

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
30-12-2001, 02:59 AM
No inputs?? Cannot be what.. Executive still so good business... No choice, let me inject a little FR..

Anyway, went there again and sat at the counter for another hour.. saw another few gals that I was not familiar with:

Doris - 6/10
short and long curly hair, but as she was rushing by, did not managed to get a very good look.. did not seem to be worth a try..

Brandy - 8.5/10
Wooo... what a looker with nice figure! Heard from the counter that she is the latest addition to Executive.. slightly above avg height, long straight hair, pretty face with a nice body.. will definitely try her out the next time.

Pepsi - 8/10
Have actually heard quite a bit about her for a long time, but have never seen nor tried her. She walked in pretty late and looked pretty presentable, and since all the others also busy, opted to try her.. Man was that a mistake..
Throughout the whole session, not a smile... Plus a damn stuck up attitute... asked for $150 for full course.. was thinking of rejecting her but thought what the heck, see her so "tao", must give her a good screw to see what she is made of.. only difference is she gave a rather nice hot tea BJ (with cap!) other than that, service so so.. no smiling face.. plus worst of all, do not allow licking of her breast!! My verdict.. though she looked not bad, don't bother trying her.. too ex and lousy attitude!

Cheers,
Shadow

rrider33
31-12-2001, 10:02 PM
Well shadow, me luv Executive and Dragon too. All time fav, except that just switch to Leisure HC at kallang, not bad. U can refer to my posting for Leisure.

Personally i prefered Dragon... aiya cut the story short lah, so far these are wat i tried.

At Execuitve
--------------
Michelle
Look like ZhangBoZhi, normal BJ/FJ, 33 boobs

Kitty
Look like HongYiPing, seducive looks and voice. Deep throat BJ/FJ.
good 34C boobs with great sedusive drain.

Coco
Normal BJ/FJ, nice figure wif 33 boobs, pretty face

Hazel
Normal look, a bit plump though. 32 boob, good B/J

At Dragon
-------------
Miko
Look: 7.5/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (easily tired)
HJ: nil
Body: 8/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Attitude (Important to me): 8.5/10

Gucci
Look: 8.5-9/10
FJ: 7/10 (easily tired also)
Body: 8/10
Overall: 8.0/10
Attitude (Important to me): 7.5/10

Fiona
Look: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (easily tired)
Body: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
Attitude (Important to me): 8/10

Violet, personally my fav
Look: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (easily tired)
Body: 7/10
Overall: 9/10
Attitude (Important to me): 10/10

Remember, my meat may be your poison...

Rider

marcoman
01-01-2002, 06:25 PM
Yo Shadow, pls do give us your FR on Brandy - sounds like an interesting one! Have not gone to Executive in quite a while i.e. over a year or so. During the days I was there, they had Coco, Hazel, Carlsberg, Ruby, Michelle (the old one not the current one who used to go by the name Mermaid although she ok), Seiko, etc. I more frequent Dragon these days - do agree on your Miko FR but we can all agree that she's quite loose (guess the bod and tits make up for it!!).

LeMans
01-01-2002, 08:35 PM
i have never been to HC before.....may i know when u go with friends....are u put in different rooms or u and ur friends will be in one room?

maximus74
02-01-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by LeMans
i have never been to HC before.....may i know when u go with friends....are u put in different rooms or u and ur friends will be in one room?

all will be put in different rooms, unless u r very much interested in mass orgy - try LSB in JB...

will not be in same room one

LeMans
02-01-2002, 01:59 AM
Thanks for answering my question

MG69
02-01-2002, 02:23 AM
i am interested to try out dragon and executive but got no idea where they are situated....
can any1 post an answer....

greatly appreciate it

maximus74
02-01-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by MG69
i am interested to try out dragon and executive but got no idea where they are situated....
can any1 post an answer....

greatly appreciate it

before anyone gives u piece of their mind, i will have to do it first.
the info been mention many times, PLEASE read.

else, spend $0.60 go buy NewPaper or "wan bao", all the addresses, numbers of HC are in there. everyday, without fail.

Darknites
02-01-2002, 02:34 AM
Well... you should really go look into the yellow pages if all else fails.. but what the heck..

both Dragon and Executive are located in Marina South.. where kids go there to fly kites...

Cheers,
Shadow

carpower
02-01-2002, 03:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ShadowBro
[B]Well... you should really go look into the yellow pages if all else fails.. but what the heck..

both Dragon and Executive are located in Marina South.. where kids go there to fly kites...

where kids fly kites while their dads get a 'quick bite' (hey, it rhymes) ;)

MG69
02-01-2002, 03:35 PM
thanx brudders
i read thru the whole forum
mabbe i pa jiao missed it.....

marcoman
02-01-2002, 09:04 PM
Ok, its been a year or so (since my last visit to Executive) but taking Shadow's cue, I went for Brandy.....

Looks: 7.5-8/10
BJ: 8.5/10 (a real pro - did not even feel her slip the jacket on!)
FJ: 8/10 (very SOP)
HJ: N/A
Attitude: 8/10

This lady is a pro. Been working in 2 KL nite clubs (Deluxe and Club de Macau) prior to crossing the causeway.

Recommendation: Will repeat only if they run out of chicks. Saw this chick Kitty on the way out. Looks quite hot but she seems to have a bit of attitude (according to my friend whose tried her).

Darknites
03-01-2002, 11:47 AM
ooo... thanks for trusting my recommendation.. according to your FR, think she kinda like Miko from across the street (Dragon) - ex-KTV gal with pretty face and devilish bod.

Will definitely give her a try later..

As for Kitty, she is one Ang Pai you won't want to miss.. though she does not look stuning (reasonable though), her service in the room is unparalled. Try her, she has the bod and her breast is quite a handful.. her eye contact and audio in bed is... is.. you got to try yourself.. She is one which you probably won't get tired of.. I always go back to her once in a while.

Cheers,
Shadow

Teddy
03-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Any bro know where Apple (used to be at Executive Spa) is now?

HAs she retired from the industry? or switched to GL?

Appreciate info.

Thanks

Darknites
05-01-2002, 03:22 AM
Let me put in some info to keep this thread alive.. Two of my all time favourites in Executive..

Kitty
She is also one of the all time angpai there.. though she does not have the killer look (still a 7/10 to me at least), but she more than make up for her service, figure (C-cup breast) and seductive eye-contact & moans! All those that visit Executive should at least give her a try...

Dawn
Was one of my regular for quite a while... Pretty, has a well tone body, nice massage (when she is in the mood), and pretty pro-active during action time. Quite a nice chatter even if you are not a regular, will definite improve after the 1st time.

Cheers,
Shadow

HeavenonEarth
06-01-2002, 10:16 PM
FR on Gin

Not a stunner in terms of look, but pleasant looking with girl next door look. Friendly with good attitude.

Massage was good and hard.

FJ was like doing with girlfriend, she was eager to please.

Overall was a relaxing experience. Will try her again. Recommended for those who feel the ang pais are a bit dao and intimidating.

Darknites
07-01-2002, 10:30 AM
Yes.. Gin, have seen her quite a few times while I was doing my survey.. as observed, no killer look, but look pleasant and gf type.. can't say she is fat cos she isn't, but maybe due to her height (short), she does not look as good as many of the others around.

But after reading Heavenonearth's FR, maybe one of these day, will try her out :D

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
10-01-2002, 01:43 AM
Just been to Dragon and after chatting with Violet, found that she knew quite some gals over at Executive.. she mentioned that Cathy is the one with big breast over there...

have not tried or seen Cathy before:confused: anyone tried her before to give a short FR?

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
12-01-2002, 11:06 AM
No but might be worth a try given that I'm a sucker for tits!! Will field a report if I do.

cuntking
13-01-2002, 06:07 AM
Hi guys, thanks for all the info.

Wil be making a trip down to my fav HC ... the EXE Spa with some brothers og GL this coming week.

Now we know who to ask for.

luamf
13-01-2002, 10:11 AM
sorry to be interupting the msgs but i am new here...can anyone just tell mi the rates if u go to such HCs? upfront u pay how much first? then if got special service, pay the gal in the room issit?:confused:

sammyboyfor
13-01-2002, 11:24 AM
Read the F@@king sex FAQ at my homepage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.........

Originally posted by luamf
sorry to be interupting the msgs but i am new here...can anyone just tell mi the rates if u go to such HCs? upfront u pay how much first? then if got special service, pay the gal in the room issit?

Ah Dez
13-01-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor
Read the F@@king sex FAQ at my homepage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.........

Hoho.. come on man, be easy on the newbies... this kind of msg.. 10 years down the road, ppl will post also.

You,go down to your beach and look at those bikini girls.. and good target, just swap down and wack!!

Darknites
13-01-2002, 11:12 PM
well.. if you have already mentioned Executive, why not also Dragon? ain't them sister HCs.. i mean deco and facilities almost the same.. also, quite frequent on newbie.. well, maybe not as frequent.. as they have a host of stable ang-pais which have not moved... unless these ang-pais go, else there are no rooms for many newbies :P

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
16-01-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by ShadowBro
Just been to Dragon and after chatting with Violet, found that she knew quite some gals over at Executive.. she mentioned that Cathy is the one with big breast over there...

have not tried or seen Cathy before:confused: anyone tried her before to give a short FR?

Cheers,
Shadow

Yep - there is a Cathy other than Kitty - unfortunately on leave. I ended up with a bad recommendation (so bad that its NOT worth mentioning) from a new inexperienced recep - the usual old lady was not around. Was told by the ursher to try Jasmine or Snow next time - any FR on either??

Darknites
23-01-2002, 02:24 AM
hey marcoman,

if your trip was so bad, must at least mention the name of the gal you tried.. so we do not fall into the same trap as you :p

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
24-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Yo ShadowBro, honestly - I forgot her name. All I can tell you is that she's quite old - new inexperienced counter lady recommended her - guess she got confused and interpreted the word "young" for "old" - unbelievable!

Suggest you stick to the young ones!

Darknites
25-01-2002, 03:03 AM
okie, have actually tried Brandy some 2 weeks back.. but was away so have not file my FR.. here goes..

Brandy
Looks: 7.5/10 (Long hair, pretty face.. somehow does not look as pretty as my impression of her the 1st time when so close up.. which I gave a 8.5 last time)
Body: 7/10 (after the clothes down, she is not totally slim.. a little tummy can be seen, but nice skin and fair boobs)
Massage: 7/10 (okie..)
Service: 7.5 (not too bad.. SOP but no rush)
FJ: 7/10 (also pretty SOP, did not have those bf/gf feeling though.. just very pro f**k..)
Overall: 7/10
On the whole.. she is too pro, at least to me, not personal enough.. plus maybe I was have a pretty high expection of the visit, felt like a little let down.. just felt like a slightly above avg trip.. unlikely to call her again soon... maybe will give her another try again some time much later...

Cheers,
Shadow

TheSaint
27-01-2002, 04:01 AM
hi bros out there............heard that of all spa........marina south spa is the most expensive............is it true???

Can anyone tell me the charges???

Entrance? Hj/Bj/Fj?

And does any1 noe that can we haf 2 shots during the 45mins of massage to the same gal??

Darknites
27-01-2002, 11:56 PM
i think its an affirmative that Dragon and Executive is currently the most expensive HC in Singapore.. at least I do not know of any other HC charging higher than thses 2... It's $56 at the moment...

If I'm not wrong, the going rate of the services in the above 2 HCs are:

HJ: 50-80
BJ: 80-100
FJ: 120-150

The prices does depend on the gals... hence the range..

As for 2 shots, think if you mention it right at the beginning of the session, you probably can have enough time to do it.. but I'm quite sure you have to pay for more than a session's cost..

If you are really looking for 2 shots, suggest you go GL.. IMHO, only if you like some slow massage and chit chat before the session, then go for HC... for hard core FJ.. go GL better..

Cheers,
Shadow

TheSaint
28-01-2002, 01:12 AM
hey shadowbro, thanks 4 the info................

Btw what is meant by IMHO??

And u mean if we ask the gal 4 2 shots b4 the session start, they will agree to it?? And how much will it cost as u mention it will cost more...........any idea?? I'm targeting the 2 shots session in JB HC..........eg Roman or NY SPa.........do u noe any gals there will agree to it??...........

I like some chit chat and relax b4 FJ............

Any bros out there haf any experience on the 2 Shots idea.................??

:confused:

maximus74
28-01-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by TheSaint
hey shadowbro, thanks 4 the info................

Btw what is meant by IMHO??

And u mean if we ask the gal 4 2 shots b4 the session start, they will agree to it?? And how much will it cost as u mention it will cost more...........any idea?? I'm targeting the 2 shots session in JB HC..........eg Roman or NY SPa.........do u noe any gals there will agree to it??...........

I like some chit chat and relax b4 FJ............

Any bros out there haf any experience on the 2 Shots idea.................??

:confused:

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion...

2 shots in HC, tried asking before, but usually won't get it. They would want you to pay for 2 sessions...
some other bros may have better luck as me...

Darknites
28-01-2002, 07:45 PM
hmm.. should be able to do 2 shots in one massage session... but likely have to pay double for the "special" (ie $56 +$120 + $120)!!!... maybe can give some little discount.. but definitely not worth while..

have not tried as if I want 2 shots session.. will go to GL... but I'm old already.. seldom go for 2 shots now.. hehe..

Cheers,
Shadow

marcoman
29-01-2002, 08:50 PM
If you are a regular (or drive a hard bargain i.e. $150-180), you might get 2 shots. If I'm in the mood, I'll stick to my regulars who will do it for $150 - but as Shadowbro mentioned - watch the clock - to time to chit chat - just bang bang man!:p

dook
07-02-2002, 01:56 AM
Hi fellow HC cheongsters (oh please, no framing!),

I've been sneaking in and out of this thread, trying to refrain myself from succumbing to temptation of visiting this famed den. Many times I've 'put aeroplane' on my brudder-in-crime, bikkembergs, to pay (really pay) a visit to one of Marina South's twin delight, Executive Spa. (The other one being Dragon HC, as posted by many brudders here.)

Alas, unexpectedly/unforseen/out of the blue/unplanned (bik, what's that word u used?), we, together with a non-forum brudder, made our way to the oasis on that reclaimed desert. I might sound long winded, but I guess it's my way of making a FR more interesting. Otherwise, this FR will be as similiar as others. I have posted FRs on Sam's Delphi forum before, but just restricted to the International FRs only.

So here it is, my virgin post on local HC, and my maiden foray into Executive Spa, spare my long intro.

Date: 6th Feb 2002 Check in time: 8.45pm Check out: 10.35pm

We signed in at the counter, greeted by a cute girl with long hair, dressed in decent T and jeans. Did not ask for any 'ang pai' as I didn't know can request, until Bik told me later (anyway, it's kind of a kick to meet a mysterious chick). Handed keys 31, 32 and 33 (Bik, am I right?). Walk through the aisle, and saw 2 exceptional babes walked by (nose-bleed class), thought to myself it'd be great to have either of them.

So we went through the S.O.P. (surprisingly clean hot pool, Ikea-shower-curtain shower cubicles, f@#king hot sauna). Blur like f#@k, I don't know when/where to wear the shorts, take out underwear, put on shower robes. The crowd strength is visible at about 4 to 5, mostly in their 30s and above. So we got to our rooms 15, 16 and 17 (correct me, Bik) at 9.15pm.

Ha...I even made a dash to Bik's room to ask him if I have to carry cash, remove my underwear, etc. You see, Bik's already a veteran, having crossed the causeway to taste the JB's buds.

Waited for about 5 min before the chick (is it ok to address them this way?) came in. Abit of disappointment, not nose-bleed category. Massage was ok, talked alot of cock (esp. on Chinese New Year lah!), told me her name is 'Devy', from KL, 26 years old (darn, a year younger than me only!). She wore a nice dress, but I noticed a paunch in her belly (abit of turn off). Towards the end of massage, she's skilfully harassing my balls, trying to turn me on (took me some time though).

Then she popped the anticipated golden question,"Special service for u?" Alamak, have been conversing in Mandarin until that sentence. Of course, I agreed since my cloudy sticky liquid level was quite high. And she dimmed the lights and disappeared for 5 minutes (wonder what she's doing? Applying KY or bringing French Cap?)

Came back, proceeded very systematically, removing her make up, her dress and revealing a nice pair of tits and an ugly belly. Straight to operation licking, from nipples to my ugly toes, then to the bollocks before embarking on my erectile tissue. The BBBJ was good but abit too short. Changed 2 positions while performing that.

Then another turn off came, she said ,"Ok, now my turn to lie down." Wow, like that also can, I whispered to myself. Feasted on her peaks and she was jerking, and realised that my unshaven chin was irritating her (kanina, wait until Osama come, u will die!). Worst turn off of the day, asked me to penetrate her (alamak, all along I did not know the french cap was already on! What a master!)

So I humped her missionary and then doggy, never allowing her on top. She exclaimed fake orgasms and lousy screams. After about 25 minutes, I decided to finish off as I did not have the mood anymore. She took off my loaded cap and proceeded almost as quick to the shower, asking me to lie on the bed. I was panting because I was doing the job only, while she ooh ooh ah ah.

After that was my turn to wash up, and there she was, singing hypocritical praises for my bed strength, my body (although it's already so sagging), etc. I never knew she is trained in PR too. Ha!

Proceeded to my locker, got my cash and paid her S$120. She was already waiting outside my room, kanasai! My brudders were already in the steam room, and I was waiting at the lounge for them, thinking what's taking so long as it's already 10.15pm. Bik's chick by the name of Pearl should be better (quick post your FR) and the other brudder's was forgettable.

So here are the S.O.P. ratings: -

Name: Devy (like Indian name)
Vital Statistics: approx. 33B-25-34
Height: approx 162cm
Face: 6/10 (Her long hair saved her)
Body: 6/10 (Her tits compensated for her belly. Never bothered to take a close look at her pussy. Average height, on the lean side.)
Massage: 5/10 (Don't expect much anyway!)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Great but too short. Stereo slurping. Prior to that, her breasts rub was also great.)
A.R.: N.A.
H.J.: N.A.
FJ: 7/10 (Pussy abit loose, maybe my dick small)
Attitude: 6/10 (Abit too rushing, could have been longer.)
Price: S$120 excluding S$56 entrance fee

These ratings are based against my experience in Indonesia, so please do not take them seriously. It's quite a good experience for this kind of commercial CICO, although financially, it's abit steep. Might try the nose-bleed category next time. Otherwise, Bik can bring me to the other side of the causeway where the pasture might be greener, and affordable too. Ha!

A good night out at Marina South should be a S$12 steamboat/BBQ buffet followed by a few games of pool at Cue n Q, and then up to Executive Spa, before heading home for slumber land. Hmmmm...maybe next time.

Sampai jumpa

skyline
19-02-2002, 01:17 PM
Tried Brandy today. She is sweet looking 24 yr old. Perfect for GF type. About 1.6m, small breast but the massage and service is good.

Look: 6/10
Breast : B (I think, anyway just nice for her frame)
AR: 5/10 (short)
BJ: 7/10 (quite long with sound effect)
FJ: 6.5/10
Massage: 8/10 (strong hands)

Overall: 7/10 (Can Try)

Stranger07
19-02-2002, 01:24 PM
so i guess we might have to give devy a miss there are so much more better gals there than her.

fornari
20-02-2002, 03:23 AM
Actually, both marina HCs have same prices, maybe same bosses too, i dunno. But I personally thk Dragon is much beta tham Executive. I have tried both at least 5-10 times each. Dragon gives nose-bleed quality gals 9 out of 10 times while Executive only delivers 4 out of 10. Dun even know why they charge the same man.

As for 2 shots, there was this girl in Dragon that volunteered to give me a second and even charge me onli 120 without me asking. Of course, i declined and paid her 150 since i had 2 shots already and she sure was nice to me despite being the last customer for the night. But it really is an isolated incident coz it never happened with any other gal ever again.

Stranger07
20-02-2002, 04:11 AM
ya that right very few hc gals would give 2 shot but i know of one who do it and she is lisa from leisure hc but u will have to persuade her into it and then she will do it but she do b4.

Stealth
20-02-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by fornari
Actually, both marina HCs have same prices, maybe same bosses too, i dunno. But I personally thk Dragon is much beta tham Executive. I have tried both at least 5-10 times each. Dragon gives nose-bleed quality gals 9 out of 10 times while Executive only delivers 4 out of 10. Dun even know why they charge the same man.

As for 2 shots, there was this girl in Dragon that volunteered to give me a second and even charge me onli 120 without me asking. Of course, i declined and paid her 150 since i had 2 shots already and she sure was nice to me despite being the last customer for the night. But it really is an isolated incident coz it never happened with any other gal ever again.

Who is this gal u are toking about?? Can u tell me?? I would like to try her.........

Stealth
20-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Stranger07
ya that right very few hc gals would give 2 shot but i know of one who do it and she is lisa from leisure hc but u will have to persuade her into it and then she will do it but she do b4.

How old is lisa and how much does she charged for 2 shots?? Is she still around in Leisure?? I would like to try her too!!!!

Darknites
22-02-2002, 02:19 AM
Man, is Executive really lossing out on its charm or what? Real quiet in this HC recently...

Anyway, dunno whether the Devy bro Dook tried is Debbie or not.. Think should be the same as it is quite unlike that the HC allow 2 gals having names so similar to each other..

From my past exp, Debbie was rather pleasant.. look not that stunning but do have a pretty good figure.. anyway, was really quite some time since I last tried her..

Any new gals or news abt the HC recently?

Cheers,
Shadow

eastofsg
22-02-2002, 09:04 AM
Shadowbro,

I think all the charm have basically been snatched by "sister" HC, Dragon with the likes of gucci, violet, miko etc.

But come to think of it, there are still coco, michelle and snow at Executive. But think they are there a tad long liao.

Maybe most bros prefer Dragon than Executive cos it has a more discrete entrance as Executive are flanked by the hobby shop, food court & game center.

I used to alternate between those 2 HCs until they combine at Executive for a while due to renovation (or something else). But has since make Dragon my HQ when they seperated again.

Darknites
25-02-2002, 01:48 AM
Hmm... Snow, had only saw her and not tried her.. care to give a FR on her? Is she worth trying?

At Executive, there is another gal which I have visited a couple of times.. she's Sakura. Rather pleasant gal and friendly with quite a good body. I like her best due to the bg/gf feeling I got from her. If you have not tried her, you should :)

Cheers,
Shadow

eastofsg
25-02-2002, 04:15 AM
Hi shadowbro,

For snow, I think the first thing you will notice about her is probably her breathing if you are in the room with her. Kinda of like she is using her mouth to breathe rather than nose. Breathe rather heavily. And no (if you are thinking), she is not moaning yet!

Looks wise, you already know since you saw her before. Basicially, she is short with small frame and smallish boobs (ok for her size). Friendly and chatty engaging in some notti talk. Like a close friend but not to the extent of being gf/bf type.

Session starts with a nice hard massage. The massage usually ends with her fingers running up and down ur butt or groin (depending on whether if you are laying on your back or not) before popping up with the standard question. Of course, she will get the standard answer from me.

After coming back from getting barang barang, she'll dim the nights and undress. You can then see her smallish breasts and firm butt. Starts off with a tongue wash all over the back followed by the front. While tongue washing the front, she would position the dick on the cleavage moving up and down (would be great if she had bigger breasts). As she works further down, the nipples will be doing some rubbing work on your dick too. Then a nice BBBJ alternating between balls & dick follow by the usual bang in missionary and doggie styles. Sometimes she starts off being on top and inserting me into her. But it all depends if she is lazy that day. She is quite obliging too.

Overall, definitely worth trying. I did go for repeats.

Darknites
25-02-2002, 11:41 PM
Thanks eastofsg for your prompt reply.

Yes, I have seen her.. apart from her fair skin, she does not appeal to me very much just by her looks.. so have not tried her.. from your FR, could worth a try.. will see if I start to run out of gals or not first :P

Anyway, you are right, Executive business has kinda slowed down after Dragon starts to recruit all the new blood (young gals) very frequently... personally, have been going to Dragon rather more than Executive also... Well.. just hope that Executive can buck up in the new gals department :)

Cheers,
Shadow

mupeng
28-02-2002, 06:36 PM
FR on Snow

went to Executive Spa few months back, the girls at reception
was friendly, and was asking me any preference on a girl, etc.. etc. I just told them.. any girl will do since I came to relax and enjoy the facility.

After 1 hour sauna and relax at tv room, it's time for my massage.

I'm about to enter the room and met this girl at the corridor, petite and got a pleasant face to look at. Later know her by name of Snow.

Well.. we enter the room together... and as usual..
start with SOP massage... she's very chatting... friendly also..
later.. she whisper to my ear.. whether I'm interested on a
special package...
got horny by her whisper and touch around my dd.. I told her.. I would like a FJ...

She quickly went out and come back... dim the light and start undress... ooohhhh...she got a fair skin.. breast size just ok.. with a brownish color nipple.. hard to tell as the light was dimmed.
she start by licking my ear..neck...nipple..and proceed with BJ.
as I was about to touch her... she told me.. to wait.. for my turn.. damnn.. it's make me even hornier...

she did a good job on BJ... slowly and take her own sweet time..
later she lay down and told me .. now it's my turn.. I start by licking her nipple....belly... and down to her cunt...
she smell nice... then.. she hold my 'dd' to enter her.. but since I spent my time on her.. i lost my hard on.. she smile.. and ask me to move up close to her face.. and while laying down.. she start by giving me a BJ.. I start by moving forth and back.. man.. this my first time.. fucking a girl face...

I reach my full hard on and we start with missionary position.. and later finish off with doggy..

ratings
look: 8/10
body: 8/10
AR: not ask
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10
Cost: FJ $150 + ent $56

Darknites
04-03-2002, 12:13 AM
Wow, Bro mupeng, you got some real good service from Snow. Think I should give her a try one of these days!

Cheers,
Shadow

incubus6135
04-03-2002, 10:29 AM
Have been reading quite a lot on pauline, snow.... under this thread. I remember the first few message here include one by the name of Michelle .... Is she still around? Any brother care to provide FR on her?

Thanks.:)

dook
09-03-2002, 04:36 AM
Hi brudders!

Don't be misled by the title. No, I'm not saying about bringing/ consuming liquor in this spa. What I mean is that chick by the name of Brandy. "Chick" might sound degrading but guys, can u think of any alternatives which sound better?

Ok, as usual, my FR starts with abit of nonsense, abit of intro, which my Secondary School teacher stressed on while writing an essay. As promised to Bikkin (also known as Bik), my fellow cheonger who has refused to post any FR due to his fear of colourful description inferiority, here it is, a long-winded FR on my 2nd trip to Executive Spa.

What was supposed to be a dinner only with Bikkin turned out more than anticipated. We had dinner at a no-credit-card-payment restaurant along Liang Seah Street (behind Bugis Junction). Bikkin would prefer a dip in a hot pool, while I fancied just a good massage around my strained neck. We were unsure if we should stretch our wallet and pay a trip to Executive.

However after seeing so many hot babes around, we made up our mind to go down to see the hot chicks there. We dare not venture to Dragon or Leisure as we have phobia of unfamiliar places. Off we took out cash from ATM, hopped into a taxi and off we went to Marina South, my 2nd trip to Exec Spa.

Time reached Exec Apa: 2125hours
The recept was busy with 2 aunties and that cute chick. One of the aunties greeted us, in their mind must be thinking "another 2 'hao se gia' come to boost their puberty!" After signing on the guests book, I was mumbling to Bikkin if I should get an Ang Pai. The auntie overheard and asked if I had any chick in mind. I replied Brandy, as I have read FRs on her and the name sounds exotic and drunk. I was told to wait unti 2215.

Why not? It's worth waiting, I told myself. So we bathed, dipped into the hot pool. Tried the cold pool, and one Chinaman(must be rich to be coming here) came and remarked in English how possibly could I get into the icy cold water. In my mind, I was responding "kanina, so kaypoh for what?" Anyway, the hot and cold pool smelled filty. I even saw a few streaks of pubic hair floating by. Eh...ok...don't put u brudders off.

After drying, waited in the lounge, drank ice-tea and watched TV. Bikkin was called away to the room at 2215 hours, while I was ushered 5 minutes later to room 19. Waited 5 minutes before the knock on the door and a chick popped in!

Verified her named and yes, she was the liquor I'm looking for. Looks not really stunning and body not exactly curvy as concealed by her clothes. However, she has a sexy voice. The massage was good enough to warrant a rating of 8/10, however could have paid more attention to the neck area. Quite chatty, which I think is good. However, popped up the elusive question out of the blue.

Told me it would be S$150 (she knew it was my 2nd trip and tried to 'sian' me), but told her straight into her face not to lie and S$120 should be the standard fee. I asked her what's the difference in the S$30 extra, and she was lost for words, and finally in the end said there's not much difference. haha....kua wa ho pian???

Funny....this time she did not disappear from the room. Instead she dimmed the lights. Took off her clothes revealing a body that left more to be desired. She does not have a toned-up body, in fact I noticed a slight paunch. Confirmed once again that she does not possess a stunning face, however once her clothes were off, a CFM face was derived. Haha...

Asked me to lie on my front, while she proceeded to lick from my back, to my butt and to my feet. Her BM was quite good except her moans sounded like Mandarin dubbed over a HK Cantonese serial, i.e. so fake. Did a short AR which was not out of this world. When I flipped over, she did the SOP from my nip to my feet. Licked my bollocks before proceeding to BJ me with cap on. Was amazed by the ability to slip on the condom to my dick in a matter of seconds with her mouth.

The BJ was slurpy slurp slurp, but nothing to shout about. Allowed me to touch her soft tits. While she performed a 69, realised that her body is too short for my tongue to stimulate her pussy, so I fingered her instead. Felt wet but must be the KY (not affiliated with LKY) she have applied beforehand.

Asked me whether I would like to pump her, and I replied I preferred her doing the work first. So she rode on me, quite vigorously and with different rhythms, at the same time trying to stimulate my balls with her fingers. Maybe she's trying to reach my anus! Haha...

Then it was my turn, so I faked as if I was going for missionary, and before she could ly on her back, I shafted into her the bitch style. She was moaning more genuinely this time. Took off my dick and asked her to ly before I drilled her missionary. This was the best part, she held my butt to pump her harder and quicker, which I responded till fireworks.

Pumped her some more before my frailing shaft screamed stop. She took off the cap for me, asked me to rest first while she went to rinse her mouth and shower. So as usual, I just bathed (felt a pain on my left knee and realised an abrasion because of contact with the carpet while performing the doggy style), put on my robes, went to the locker, took the $$$, went back to room, and paid her. Session ended @ 2315.

The ratings: -
Name: Brandy
Vital Statistics: Approx. 33B-25-35
Height: Average
Looks: 7/10 (Nice eyeliner)
Massage: 8/10 (Really good)
BM: 7/10
AR: 7/10
BJ:7/10
HJ: N.A.
FJ: 7/10
Price: S$120 (Excluding $56)

Met Bikkin at the lounge and he told me his chick was good, although he only had BM. The name is Michelle and according to Bikkin, she is wild with a CFM look!!! Hmmm...must try next time.

So we paid up @ the recept and I have to admit the cute receptionist looks very appealing too in her white cleavage-revealing blouse. Saw a few chicks and Pepsi (or Patsy), and yes Pepsi has a attitude face although she has a well-endowed chest. So we left at 2330.

Left Marina South in a cab and headed to GL for supper at the famous 24hours you zha kuey shop. After that, went for strolls along the Lorongs and realised that they were so colourful with all the neon lights and the international FLs, from Indo to Da Lu to Causeway Cousins. We were fascinated by the beauty of the Thai pros in those dens but were not so eager to try any.

Yes, Chinatown was filled with lots of Da Lu chicks, and yes we were tempted by few of them, but refrained due to dick-fatigue, hygiene-conscious, poor service (after so many complaints in this forum), no knowledge of Ang Pai, wallet overstretched and late hour, we decided to give them a miss and came home.

So here I am completing this FR, which I hope will contribute more in future. Back to slumberland.....

Maybe should do some research and visit Dragon and Leisure.

Sampai jumpa

eastofsg
09-03-2002, 04:57 AM
looks like brandy is quite an sop. no bbbj?

for mi, no bbbj means no repeat for the gal unless she is realli solid in other department.

and stop saying that cute chick at the counter, her name is xiao ling lah :) a cute gal rite?

michelle and coco there r quite pretty and their service is actually very good. from a good tongue wash all over ur body and ass before a bj ending with a good fj.

but i personally feel that their service r too professional for me. high on technical points but low on gf/bf feeling.

Darknites
21-03-2002, 12:01 AM
Went down yesterday, and all the gals that I wanted in my mind were either on leave, not there yet, or booked for the next hour. So from the list of gals available, chose Pearl...

Pearl
Look: 6/10 (ah lian)
Figure: 7/10 (pretty slim and curvy, ave size boobs + fair)
Massage: 6/10 (so so)
Service: 6/10 (very short SOP.. BJ with cap.. not good)
FJ: 5/10 (damn.. dun allow touching of the breast much.. let alone trying to lick them.. while pumping her, like trying to keep a distant by using her hand to push you away.. a total let down)
Overall: 6/10
Will not repeat again.. not recommended.

Damn... a very disappointed trip.. should have chosen Coco or Sakura as they were actually available.. but was thinking of trying some gal which I have not tried before...

Anyway, read about Ruby.. have not seen her nor read any FR on her.. is she good?

Cheers,
Shadow

Trussardi
24-03-2002, 03:06 AM
Hey bros out there, any pink nipples gals in EXEC. Spa?? I am a pink nipples fan................

super tooler
24-03-2002, 04:09 AM
Where can find Brandy? At Dragon or Exec?

Thanks fellow Chiongsters.

Darknites
25-03-2002, 12:40 AM
Brandy is an Executive Spa gal...

so no one have any FR on Ruby?

Cheers,
Shadow

sgmjplayer
25-03-2002, 09:54 AM
Brandy is an Executive Spa gal...

so no one have any FR on Ruby?

Cheers,
Shadow

Ruby in Dragon or Executive?

Tried Ruby in Dragon last month, looks 6.5-7.

Nothing too gd to remember. :)

Godfather
28-04-2002, 02:07 PM
Nina
Length of service : 3 wks
Look : Below average
Skin tone : Not fair
Height : 1.5m
Frame : Small
Tits : Big not proportional to body.
Nipples: Fade brown. 3 50cts coins place side by side. Very disgusting.
CB : Fcuking stint. Will attract houseflies if exposed in open air.
Massage : Near zero. Touch touch only.
Bj : 1/10. No suction at all.
Fj : 1/10.
Attitude : 5/10
Overall rating : 2/10
Recommendation : 3 thumbs down.
Other remark : Regret for not being firm to say no

eastofsg
29-04-2002, 02:46 AM
Hi godfather!

nina realli so bad! anyway, i'm the type that can't stand smell so i guess i won't be calling her.

anyway, it has been quite a while since i go to executive. mostly a dragon person now.

Originally posted by Godfather
Nina

lickme
30-04-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Godfather
Nina

Are you sure she is so bad ??? This really Chow Chee Bye ah ??

I was just there yesterday, lucky i never take recep recomendation. Speaking of which, where is the pretty recep girl? How come only left the hippo ?

angusyoung
30-04-2002, 02:43 PM
My first posting...

Have been patronising ES regularly for the past 4 years. Tend to find a girl that provides a decent "full service", and then stick to her for several months (or longer).

I have been with Gin on numerous occasions, and she has been my favourite for the past 10 months or however long she's been there. Gin provides the best blow job that you could wish for. Anyone who goes to ES should try her at least once. She is friendly and eager to please.

Prior to Gin, I used to see Anchor as a regular, and also Krista, but both of them have left at least a year ago. Apart from that, have tried Pepsi, Rain, and a few others but can't recall their "names". I understand that Rain is the only Singaporean there, at least that's what she told me.

Out of all the girls (that I've been with), only Gin and Anchor were willing to give a blow job without a condom. I tend to regard a blow job with a condom as a waste of money as I consider it far less pleasurable, and have seldom gone back to such girls.
So, apart from Gin, which girls at ES provide a BJ without condom?

Also, at severe risk of being flamed, as a new reader of this forum, what do the initials "BBBJ" mean? I assume that it is "bare blow job" or similar, but am just interested to know the full meaning.

Cheers.

HJinHConly
01-05-2002, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by angusyoung
My first posting...

Have been patronising ES regularly for the past 4 years. Tend to find a girl that provides a decent "full service", and then stick to her for several months (or longer).

I have been with Gin on numerous occasions, and she has been my favourite for the past 10 months or however long she's been there. Gin provides the best blow job that you could wish for. Anyone who goes to ES should try her at least once. She is friendly and eager to please.

Prior to Gin, I used to see Anchor as a regular, and also Krista, but both of them have left at least a year ago. Apart from that, have tried Pepsi, Rain, and a few others but can't recall their "names". I understand that Rain is the only Singaporean there, at least that's what she told me.

Out of all the girls (that I've been with), only Gin and Anchor were willing to give a blow job without a condom. I tend to regard a blow job with a condom as a waste of money as I consider it far less pleasurable, and have seldom gone back to such girls.

Also, at severe risk of being flamed, as a new reader of this forum, what do the initials "BBBJ" mean? I assume that it is "bare blow job" or similar, but am just interested to know the full meaning.

Cheers.

yeah, you're right. those letters stand for what you thought of & described so it's advisable to change your FR to these initials as much as possible to be discreet, though I think that unscrupulous reporter must have known it by now.

lickme
01-05-2002, 09:26 PM
My first posting...

Cheers.

I seriously doubt she does BJ without condom... not her

jevbaby
02-05-2002, 12:55 AM
Hey brudders,,

Just wondering that cute recep can be booked as well?

If so , any FRs?

angusyoung
02-05-2002, 02:56 PM
HJinHConly,

Thanks for the advice.

lickme,

I wouldn't be able to prove that Gin provides BBBJ, but trust me, she does. It might even be standard practice with her (and not just for regulars) as she performed it on me the first time, even without me having to ask for it. It is true that she may look more conservative than a lot of the other girls there, but, as they say, don't judge a book by its cover.

I haven't yet received any advice on girls at ES that provide BBBJ. A lot of the previous replies mention BJ in passing, but the details on BBBJ's seem a bit vague.

jevbaby,

That recep that you mentioned, I also find her quite cute. However, I don't reckon that you'd be able to book her for a session. The best bet would be to chat to her and ask her out (for dinner, etc), and see where things go. She has quite often shown me to my room (as I go straight from the reception area to the room, I do not get changed at the area near the spa/sauna), and likes to have a bit of a chat on the way, so this might be your best opportunity.

Keep on rockin'
AngusYoung

lickme
03-05-2002, 10:13 AM
lickme,

I wouldn't be able to prove that Gin provides BBBJ, but trust me, she does. It might even be standard practice with her (and not just for regulars) as she performed it on me the first time, even without me having to ask for it. It is true that she may look more conservative than a lot of the other girls there, but, as they say, don't judge a book by its cover.

I haven't yet received any advice on girls at ES that provide BBBJ. A lot of the previous replies mention BJ in passing, but the details on BBBJ's seem a bit vague.

Well true, you can't prove it.. i guess I just have to ask her.

samuel
10-06-2002, 12:46 PM
Agree that one ne session with 2 shots isn't worth it. Bad for health and $$$.

I find 45 mins too short as I am the chatty type who likes to find out more about the gal. Life is not all about fucking.

I typically ask for at least 1.5 sessions.

hmm.. should be able to do 2 shots in one massage session... but likely have to pay double for the "special" (ie $56 +$120 + $120)!!!... maybe can give some little discount.. but definitely not worth while..

have not tried as if I want 2 shots session.. will go to GL... but I'm old already.. seldom go for 2 shots now.. hehe..

Cheers,
Shadow

samuel
10-06-2002, 12:53 PM
EVEN the counter girls at Dragon are more appealing!! They are Li**, Lin*Zh* and Ke***.
I find Li** quite adorable. She's the tallest among the three. Surprised that she still maintains her quite long legs.
OOPS. Should be talking about the HC girls and not counter girls.

I am going to post a FR later on Kitty..
One of the best I have come across so far! In terms of knowing how to tease and please!

Thanks eastofsg for your prompt reply.

Yes, I have seen her.. apart from her fair skin, she does not appeal to me very much just by her looks.. so have not tried her.. from your FR, could worth a try.. will see if I start to run out of gals or not first :P

Anyway, you are right, Executive business has kinda slowed down after Dragon starts to recruit all the new blood (young gals) very frequently... personally, have been going to Dragon rather more than Executive also... Well.. just hope that Executive can buck up in the new gals department :)

Cheers,
Shadow

samuel
10-06-2002, 01:05 PM
I find Executive HC's room bigger than Dragon's.
Also, it's cleaner. I walked around last weekend and realised the decor/facilities are similar to Dragon's. Perhaps the place is cleaner because less people visit Executive these days.

Originally posted by fornari

Darknites
13-06-2002, 12:48 PM
hey samuel,

good list of gals in Dragon you have compiled. would you happen to be able list the gals in executive also..

i have also been visiting dragon much more than executive.. kinda lost touch of the gals here already..

Cheers,
Shadow

Antzbites
20-06-2002, 07:03 PM
FR Brandy

Decided to try the gal after much recommendation. After a quick bath (mann..how come so crowded even during World Cup Season), I proceeded to the room to wait for my massage. Along the way, I met two girls...one quite chio which happen to be Michelle and the other one looks like Sharon Au...Brandy.

Anyway, Brandy came in and introduce herself. Decided to play a different game by wearing my shorts during the massage and pretending to be first-timer. Guess she fell for my trick (ask me if it my first time and I said 'Yes') and start to arouse me by using her long shiny hair to touch my back. After I persisted by saying 'No' to her 'special' even after 40 mins, she panicked, put her legs into between my thighs to raba raba me, guaranteed me her service and even reduced her initial offer of $150 to $120 for a full course. Finally I agreed...ha ha.

She then went to take her barang barang. Took off her clothes and revealed her shapy body. With her hair tied up (told me she will take down later as she was afraid of getting it wet which pissed me) she did a body massage for me with her 'tiger' roar (keep blowing hot air on my body which I personally do not fancy). Then she did a short AR on me before putting my didi into her mouth. As I felt quite high and wanting to stop her before my volcano erupt, I stood up and pushed her mouth deeper into my didi to break the momentum. After a while, she said time running out and insisted to proceed the final stage.

Before any agreement, she positioned herself into doggy style. Got fed up as her hair is still bundled up, I pulled her hair, grabbed her soft but firm breasts, slapped her butt and start shaking her...Finally, cannot tahan her 'faked' moaning anymore and decided to finish off her with missionary.

Ratings:

Look: 7.0
Height: 1.60m
Massage: 7.5
Body Massage: 7.0
AR: 5 (no feeling)
BJ: 7.5
FJ: 7.0
Attitude: 6.0 (too scared to dirty her hair)

Okie, here's my FR on her...was wondering if Bros out there can provide me with FR on Pepsi, Kitty and Michelle.

samuel
24-06-2002, 11:48 AM
Kitty?

I think most girls will provide BBBJ if they really like you.
>So, apart from Gin, which girls at ES provide a BJ without condom?

I saw a few good ones in EXE yesterday. 2 are tall. Does any one of them happen to be Coco or Sakura or Snow? Can someone provide indication of the heights of the mentioned gals?
One of the tall ones (about 165 CM) has shoulder length and curly hair. Maybe a big vague but at least worth a try.. ;)

My first posting...

Cheers.

lossy
24-06-2002, 12:56 PM
is there a gal call gucci with lazy eyes

Originally posted by samuel
Kitty?

I think most girls will provide BBBJ if they really like you.
>So, apart from Gin, which girls at ES provide a BJ without condom?

I saw a few good ones in EXE yesterday. 2 are tall. Does any one of them happen to be Coco or Sakura or Snow? Can someone provide indication of the heights of the mentioned gals?
One of the tall ones (about 165 CM) has shoulder length and curly hair. Maybe a big vague but at least worth a try.. ;)

samuel
24-06-2002, 01:07 PM
GUCCI? I know of only one GUCCI in Marina.
She's at DRAGON!

Originally posted by lossy
is there a gal call gucci with lazy eyes

marcoman
25-06-2002, 08:05 PM
EVEN the counter girls at Dragon are more appealing!! They are Li**, Lin*Zh* and Ke***.
I find Li** quite adorable. She's the tallest among the three. Surprised that she still maintains her quite long legs.
OOPS. Should be talking about the HC girls and not counter girls.

I am going to post a FR later on Kitty..
One of the best I have come across so far! In terms of knowing how to tease and please!

Well described! Adorable is the appropriate word for Li#@. Did u know that she's oredi a mother of 2??

Kitty is ok but like Brandy and the rest, they are all old blood. Executive (and also Dragon) is in need of new, fresh, young blood. Lin*Zh* recommended Ocean but heard that she's only so-so - have u checked her out?

Laters bro......

eastofsg
25-06-2002, 10:09 PM
well, i can also say that li@@ is veri well maintained..... damn chio at her age..... figure good too....

there was once, i'm talking to my friend while waiting for the gers to come (we got opposite rms near the walkway)...... was adjusting my hair. she saw mi adjusting it while going into the staffroom.... told mi don't need lah.... good looking enough.....

almost wanted to cancel my ger and pull her into the rm...... onz her instead....yummie yummie.......

Originally posted by marcoman

Well described! Adorable is the appropriate word for Li#@. Did u know that she's oredi a mother of 2??

Kitty is ok but like Brandy and the rest, they are all old blood. Executive (and also Dragon) is in need of new, fresh, young blood. Lin*Zh* recommended Ocean but heard that she's only so-so - have u checked her out?

Laters bro......

samuel
26-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Crystal (Dragon) will be the latest addition, but I need to determine how she looks like first. ;)

Originally posted by marcoman

Laters bro......

HClover
23-07-2002, 12:26 AM
I just tried this new girl the other night. Lemon.

Absolute crap.

Look: 6
Height: 1.70m
Massage: 0 (it is really that bad)
Body Massage: 2
AR: 3
BJ: 5
FJ: 2

I don't usually give FR reports because they are usually pretty ok... but this one is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Her massage was so uncomfortable. It was so quick and painful. Her moans during the full service were so fake is was irritating. I had to do doggie style so I won't have to see her bored look.

She licked me all over, lick my toes then tried to lick my ears... I had to stop her there because the smell was getting to me.

Both Executive and Dragon girls seem to provide almost the same full service pattern. It's almost like they a set pattern to follow and that makes it totally a waste of money. $200 over bucks down the drain.

With that kind of money I would rather go World Spa.

LeeYokeYuen
24-07-2002, 11:06 PM
The only difference between Executive or Dragon and Geylang is you pay $56 bucks more for the same service and sometime worse service. Sigh...

Darknites
25-07-2002, 02:57 AM
I have not been to Executive for a long time too... dun even know if they have new gals or not... from the looks.. will be a long time before i will go back there just to revist Kitty and Dawn...

Cheers,
Shadow

wiselykhoo
01-08-2002, 12:54 AM
JJ of Executive,

Her service is excellent but heard she had join another HC. Any
brudder care to share which HC is she working now.

Antzbites
15-08-2002, 01:50 PM
No much news on executive these days. Heard that Ang Pai Michelle has left. What a pity! Any ideas where she is now...trying hard to track her down leh!

Any new girls around or new inputs??

uchow
24-08-2002, 06:24 PM
After being a regular reader of this forum, (and gaining much insight no doubt!) I have decided to contribute my first FR. Apologies if the format/style is not as mainstream.

Started cheonging 2 years ago and strangely, I have NEVER anywhere else except the Marina HCs. That was the pre-Dragon era where it was called Marina Health Spa or something like that? And that was also before they raised their fees to $56.... those were the days. In fact, the very first time I went, I was so green that I didn' t know I had to bring money in. In the end, she was so frus when I asked her "what is special ah? Never bring money leh!" that she agreed to give me a BJ with cap for $50 if I would go down to the ATM to withdraw after the session! Of course I didn't cheat her! The girl was called Hazel, she just started then, I believe she is quite popular now?

After trying a few girls unsuccessfully, I finally chanced upon the famous Michelle whom I stuck to for the rest of the 2 years. I struck up such a wonderful relationship with her that I would visit much more often than I could afford. I even followed her when she moved over to Executive. It is with much regret that she is no longer works there now. More aimlessness for a few months but I believe I have found my replacement: MOON.

FR on Moon

Actually booked her before hand from a brother's recommendation. Apparently she's from Malaysia (who isn't?) and recently joined Executive for 1-2 months. Apparently also, she is new in this line, and I tend to believe so... she looks so fresh! Was fantasizing what she looked like as I waited for her to come in while still in my shorts and getting a hard-on.

Moon has a small frame, about 1.6m tall, very slim, beautiful figure. She had an almost schoolgirl look, so innocent, so shy, came in, blushed and introduced herself. She soon warmed up and became more chatty. A striking difference from most other girls I've tried... her girlfriend-factor very high! None of the professional, businesslike attitude that the more Ang Pai ones have. She was very attentive and considerate, proceeded with the massage with her small hands that could not do very much really but I was already aching for the main course!

I opted for the full works and she started taking off her clothes, a sexy black dress that zipped down from the side, revealing alluring black lingerie, my brother was at attention! I sat her on my lap and carressed her, her boobs were B-cup, very pert and supple with beautiful, suckable nipples. She was extremely slim, no tummy even, a rare find. As I was still in a daze devouring her sexy body, she laid me down and started giving me a body job, kissing my nipples and rubbing her boobies on my brother. Man, I was so hard, I almost came!

She reached the centre of my universe and told me she had mouth ulcers so better not BBBJ, (I later checked, she had ulcers, so considerate!) BJ with cap was deliciously good, we did a 69, of course she was sweet, KY strawberry. I had to stop her as I was too close to blowing my load in her mouth. I switched over to giving her service so as to give my brother some time to cool off... Again sucked her nipples, couldn't gert enough of them, licked her sexy navel, she was ticklish!

With my brother still refusing to go down, I eased into her in missionary. Another major observation, her moans sound VERY REAL! That was a real turn-on, for me. I have had some that didn't even try to hide the fact that they were faking, trying to give me sexy looks but Moon, I really believed she was giving REAL MOANS! I am no casanova, don't have a 9 inch dick and my experience can't be compared to many of the brudders in this forum but trully, it's either she really enjoyed it or she's a really good moaner, and that rocks! I flipped her to the side but with her thigh clamping down and adding to the tightness, it was too much for me so I slowed down and changed position again.

Took her doggy style in the end, she said she liked it best and plunged into her deep! (Was interrupted by the phone buzzer at that moment to signal that time was up!) Cradling her shapely ass from behind and carressing her breast at the same time, I reached the point of no return and blew my entire week's worth into her snatch. It was so intensed that I stayed hard for a while after shooting. (The buzzer rang a second time, more insistent this time)

We quickly took a shower and a paid her, promising her that I will return soon.

Summary:

Look: 7.0 (Japanese schoolgirl look, very innocent, shy type)
Figure: 34-23-34 (Estimated) Wonderful legs, boobs... heaven!
Massage: 6.0
Body Massage: 8.0
AR: did not do
FJ: 8.0
Attitude: 8.5 (Girlfriend factor very high, superb moaning)
Overall: 8.0 (definitely will go back)

Actually didn't want to post FR on her, selfish, wanted to keep for myself but... time to pay back for the good advice I've had. Anyway, It would be a matter of time before she was discovered.

As FRs are subjective, please give comments if you have tried her too. I'll be going back next week!

Darknites
26-08-2002, 01:33 AM
wow! finally a good FR after all these times...

hmm.. Moon... thought heard of here some time back... but will definitely give her a try to validate your FR.. thanks bro!!

Cheers,
Shadow

uchow
27-08-2002, 05:48 PM
Thanks Shadowbro, this thread seems to be really quiet. Executive has lost it's lustre huh? I still feel that the girls here are above average leh.

Please let me know of your experience to the "Moon". Keke!

Darknites
24-09-2002, 02:11 AM
Hi all,

Just tried out Moon...

Moon is not really in a good mood today, as she claimed that she will be leaving Executive soon, now looking for another HC to go to.... had some bad experience with the management and some of the gals... so should be leaving by early Oct..

Anyway, on the appearence side, she is really quite good.. she is only 21 yos.. so, definitely a school girl type.. with a good figure.. think Bro Uchow did a pretty good job in describing his visit already.. for me.. it was not as good but definitely worth a 2nd visit...

Ratings as follows:
Looks: 7.5/10 (young, just fresh out of school, schoolgirl type)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and shapey.. plus quite fair)
Massage: 5/10 (no strength, not much skill)
Service: 6/10 (limited services... some SOP licks and BM)
BJ: 7.5/10 (yes, BJ with cap, however, it was pretty good..)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, with pretty good moanings.. )
Overall: 7/10 (worth a 2nd visit)

Think she definitely not in her usual self, have the feeling that if she was ok, it would be a much more passionate experience as she looked like those very girlfriend tyoe of gal... managed to strike up a good conversation with her, will visit her a 2nd time before she leaves to see if the session will improve..

Cheers,
Shadow

ROCKY_MAIVIA
09-10-2002, 09:41 PM
Hi all,

Just tried out Moon...

Moon is not really in a good mood today, as she claimed that she will be leaving Executive soon, now looking for another HC to go to.... had some bad experience with the management and some of the gals... so should be leaving by early Oct..

Anyway, on the appearence side, she is really quite good.. she is only 21 yos.. so, definitely a school girl type.. with a good figure.. think Bro Uchow did a pretty good job in describing his visit already.. for me.. it was not as good but definitely worth a 2nd visit...

Ratings as follows:
Looks: 7.5/10 (young, just fresh out of school, schoolgirl type)
Figure: 7/10 (slim and shapey.. plus quite fair)
Massage: 5/10 (no strength, not much skill)
Service: 6/10 (limited services... some SOP licks and BM)
BJ: 7.5/10 (yes, BJ with cap, however, it was pretty good..)
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, with pretty good moanings.. )
Overall: 7/10 (worth a 2nd visit)

Think she definitely not in her usual self, have the feeling that if she was ok, it would be a much more passionate experience as she looked like those very girlfriend tyoe of gal... managed to strike up a good conversation with her, will visit her a 2nd time before she leaves to see if the session will improve..

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro Shadow,

From your postings, you seem to be an expert on Executive. Anyway I need to ask you if COCO is still there ?

You see, I have called up Executive in the past to book for COCO, and the recep always say she is off and recommend me some other girls. It seems that COCO has also left executive like Michelle.

Darknites
11-10-2002, 11:30 AM
CoCo is definitely still there...

I just saw her 2 days ago when I visited Kitty.. there were few guys who were passing by her and asked for her name... being her chio self, i'm sure those guys will be going for her soon... as for me, i like her looks, service also not bad.. but her tits are just too small for my liking.

For those who have not tried Kitty... you should. Kitty's figure has improved I think... her tits are bigger than i could remember.. and also her catlike purs and moans... we finished with a standing position, just like those in the movies where you screw the gal against the wall... shiok!

Cheers,
Shadow

LeeYokeYuen
11-10-2002, 10:34 PM

I just saw her 2 days ago when I visited Kitty.. there were few guys who were passing by her and asked for her name... being her chio self, i'm sure those guys will be going for her soon... as for me, i like her looks, service also not bad.. but her tits are just too small for my liking.

For those who have not tried Kitty... you should. Kitty's figure has improved I think... her tits are bigger than i could remember.. and also her catlike purs and moans... we finished with a standing position, just like those in the movies where you screw the gal against the wall... shiok!

Cheers,
Shadow

haha well said... but it's all a show. She is more an actress now, all show.

MelonEater
12-10-2002, 03:53 AM

Cheers,
Shadow

Bro Shadow do you know where is Michelle now? Kinda miss her.
Thanks.

Darknites
06-11-2002, 01:02 AM
wah.. this thread is DEAD!

no bros ever visit Executive anymore??

anyway, just a little update.. Moon has left Executive.. can't get along with the management and gals i heard. she left me with contact and will let me know where she is going later...

as for the counter, heard from them that a few new gals will be joining soon... anyone with new FRs for the new gals?

Cheers,
Shadow

LeeYokeYuen
06-11-2002, 09:07 PM
After the explosion at Marina south, who wants to go. You never know when you get blown up.

Since the Marina south building lease is almost up, it would be best the whole area be redeveloped.

samuel
07-11-2002, 11:43 AM
ShadowBro, agree with you. This thread has not seen any interesting posts lately.

And well, have not been to EXEC for quite some time (3-4 months) because of work commitment. Kind of missed Kitty and her moans. :)

BTW, do you know of any girls there who are TALL, SLIM and pretty? May decide to drop by one of these days.

bugisman
11-11-2002, 06:30 PM
To ShadowBro,

I've tried Moon before. Fits the FR given earlier. She did complain about leaving Exec. This was in late Sept. Said something about looking for alternative HC. Also tried Coco and Snow. Both are OK but Coco is more proactive. Been going over to Dragon since then.

By the way, can you email Moon's contact to me. I would like to know which place she will surface also.

Thanks.

Darknites
13-11-2002, 02:13 PM
Moon is still not back in Singapore... has gone back while waiting for the approval for her new permit... will let bros know where she landed after she is back in S'pore..

Cheers,
Shadow

billy-goat
21-11-2002, 12:06 PM
same moon as the one in Bugis?

lickme
21-11-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by billy-goat
same moon as the one in Bugis?

different

nokia3510
21-11-2002, 11:26 PM
read that moon from bugis have gone over to Angel Spa. ......

girllover
21-11-2002, 11:39 PM
Moon of Bugis is currenty at Grand lah. The one at Angel is Lemon from Twins. The two of them looks very much alike, Lemon prettier.

Godfather
11-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Tread is not removed.

Speed280
20-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Have not seen any thing new here so I thought I go see some new girls for myself.

Recept recommended Connie as she is new.

Looks: 5.5/10. But she is friendly and good at beaking the ice.
Boobs: 8/10. This is her best feature. Good B or maybe C cup. Firm with light colour tits. Hang out a bit like small papaya. Excellent to look at when she is sitting and rocking in front of you. Had a good 10mins of sucking on it. Cannot get enough!
Body: 6/10. Well, a bit of fats on the tummy.
FJ: 7.5/10. Good GF feel, enthusiatic and eager to please.

Still looking for one with Kitty's standard.

Doofus
21-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Antzbites
FR Brandy

the other one looks like Sharon Au...Brandy.

Ratings:

Look: 7.0
Massage: 7.5
Body Massage: 7.0
AR: 5 (no feeling)
FJ: 7.0
Attitude: 6.0 (too scared to dirty her hair)

Okie, here's my FR on her...was wondering if Bros out there can provide me with FR on Pepsi, Kitty and Michelle.

Tried her today too.. must be the same girl :) Ratings the same as yours, except for..

Attitude: 5.0 (very fake moans)

ps what is AR?

ROCKY_MAIVIA
24-03-2003, 11:10 PM
No inputs?? Cannot be what.. Executive still so good business... No choice, let me inject a little FR..

Anyway, went there again and sat at the counter for another hour.. saw another few gals that I was not familiar with:

Doris - 6/10
short and long curly hair, but as she was rushing by, did not managed to get a very good look.. did not seem to be worth a try..

Brandy - 8.5/10
Wooo... what a looker with nice figure! Heard from the counter that she is the latest addition to Executive.. slightly above avg height, long straight hair, pretty face with a nice body.. will definitely try her out the next time.

Pepsi - 8/10
Have actually heard quite a bit about her for a long time, but have never seen nor tried her. She walked in pretty late and looked pretty presentable, and since all the others also busy, opted to try her.. Man was that a mistake..
Throughout the whole session, not a smile... Plus a damn stuck up attitute... asked for $150 for full course.. was thinking of rejecting her but thought what the heck, see her so "tao", must give her a good screw to see what she is made of.. only difference is she gave a rather nice hot tea BJ (with cap!) other than that, service so so.. no smiling face.. plus worst of all, do not allow licking of her breast!! My verdict.. though she looked not bad, don't bother trying her.. too ex and lousy attitude!

Cheers,
Shadow

Shadow bro,

Is pepsi still in Executive ? You see, I got a soft spot for her as she is the First HC gal I had about 4 years ago. That time i was in NS, so only opt for HJ. Told her that i will RTF..... but did not keep promise.......

Now thinking of bonking her. I think she is really attractive then...not sure of now.

Just need to know if she is the old pepsi of about 4 years ago ?

Darknites
13-04-2003, 03:19 AM
Not sure if Pepsi is still in Executive or not... forgot to check the last time i called. But one thing to note, Kitty is no longer there.... :(

*sob* *sob*

one great legend lost... anyone know where she went?

Cheers,
Shadow

samuel
16-04-2003, 03:10 PM
Not sure if Pepsi is still in Executive or not... forgot to check the last time i called. But one thing to note, Kitty is no longer there.... :(

*sob* *sob*

one great legend lost... anyone know where she went?

Cheers,
Shadow

Darned! She used to be my favourite!!! But she did mention that she's kinda well-off after working for 2-3 years. Thought she wanted to continue for another 2 years.. Agree. great legend gone. ShadowBro, who else do you recommend? I go to EXE because of Kitty. I prefer slim and tall and model type.
BTW, I do not rate Brandy as pretty at all, plus the inverted nipples. :(

_jaDeD_
16-04-2003, 05:53 PM
.... I prefer slim and tall and model type.
BTW, I do not rate Brandy as pretty at all, plus the inverted nipples. :(
Hey bro,
I recommend you try Fire from Dragon then...
She's definitely one of the tallest around..
Also, she's the prettiest HC lady I've ever seen, really..
Anyway, to each is own, I may find her drop-dead stunning but you may only rate her so-so...

seeknewss
16-04-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Hey bro,
I recommend you try Fire from Dragon then...
She's definitely one of the tallest around..
Also, she's the prettiest HC lady I've ever seen, really..
Anyway, to each is own, I may find her drop-dead stunning but you may only rate her so-so...

Bro, is Fire from Dragon or Executive Spa. This is
a Executive thread leh?

_jaDeD_
16-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
Bro, is Fire from Dragon or Executive Spa. This is
a Executive thread leh?
Fire is from Dragon..
I posted Fire here coz Bro Samuel's interested in tall, model-like gals and I think Fire fits the bill...
Anyway Dragon's just across the street...
Let's not restrict ourselves, bro...
Executive thread or not, as long as there're solid recommendations on a particular type of gal that a fella bro desires (in this case, tall and slim), I'm sure posting it here won't kill, right?

samuel
17-04-2003, 09:52 AM
Fire is from Dragon..
I posted Fire here coz Bro Samuel's interested in tall, model-like gals and I think Fire fits the bill...
Executive thread or not, as long as there're solid recommendations on a particular type of gal that a fella bro desires (in this case, tall and slim), I'm sure posting it here won't kill, right?

Ahh... this one never try before although she's been around for a while. Hmm.. I did ask about a tall and pretty gal in DRAGON whom I saw when I was there. Maybe she's the ONE! :)

seeknewss
17-04-2003, 06:31 PM
Fire is from Dragon..

Ok ok nothing serious. I like tall model gal but must be pretty.
Is Fire rated 8/10 in looks ? Is the rate still $150 or it has gone
down due to W&S?

_jaDeD_
17-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by seeknewss
Ok ok nothing serious. I like tall model gal but must be pretty.
Is Fire rated 8/10 in looks ? Is the rate still $150 or it has gone
down due to W&S?
IMHO, she's absolutely stunning...
Contrary to popular beliefs, both Dragon and Executive's fj rates are at a standard $120...The gals will quote $150 if they deem u're a newbie, therefore you must be insistent on paying $120 and nothing more...
And, if you're a certain gal's regular, she will even offer you fj at $100...

2003_newbie
17-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Whoo Hoo~

FIRE FIRE BURN SO HIGH...

Thanks brudder "middle-finger", I'm gonna try FIRE next week. Hopefully SG Pools give me more cash this Saturday. :D Already made >2k this month.

Cutter
19-04-2003, 07:52 PM
Yoz, i am a newbie here and also start my cheonging of HC ard few mths ago,.. after reading this thread. my urge of going there is damn strong. almost every brudders all go for FJ. the standard must be good man. the price is quite high but i sure it worth the trying. Mr 2003_newbie , can u able to provide some good good tips 4 soccer too. gonna win some spore pool's money to cheong this place man!!!~~ :D

sandman101
21-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Went with a bro to Executive over the weekend. It has been some time (2 years??) since I was last there... sigh nice memories...

Anyway, being out of the scene and not having done my research at Sammy Boy, we were at the counter auntie's mercy in recommending chicks to us.

Three names were mentioned "Michele, Connie and Jazz". One of my bro opted out so aunty struck off connie... (damn!) In the end, I got michele and my bro got Snow (apparently Jazz got a little sick).

Anyway, here's my FR on Michele

Tall (1.68m). Fair, Fleshy. Looks a bit 'dao' but slowly warms up. Face is ok and tits are a b cup. plus point is pink nipples...
cat bath is one of the best ones i've had. Wet and with kisses...
short bj with cap. so so only. lazy girl automatically lie down and ask me to work. so I pump a bit then game over... but doggie was good... her ass gave me a soft cushion...

rtf: never!
cost $120...

FR on Snow accoding to friend

Good service. Sweet young thang... KILLER BBBJ. too bad a cup...
that's all.

On the way out saw connie... fucking nice tits... nice ass too... but a bit dark and face not so pretty...will return for her...

Friday
21-04-2003, 05:12 PM
hi guys...just wondering if Pepsi is still there or retired...liao

sandman101
21-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Friday
hi guys...just wondering if Pepsi is still there or retired...liao
You may wish to call up Executive and ask them...

c0mawhite
22-04-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by sandman101
Went with a bro to Executive over the weekend. It has been some time (2 years??) since I was last there... sigh nice memories...
On the way out saw connie... fucking nice tits... nice ass too... but a bit dark and face not so pretty...will return for her...

wa same man, almost 3yrs never went there, snow, pepsi, ocean?, jasmine...

cheongkid
22-04-2003, 12:40 PM
hi bro comawhite, haven't seen you around in the forum for quite some time liao, how have you been? btw don's 2 new girls already in town.

:)

Darknites
22-04-2003, 05:36 PM
For your info, Pepsi is still working in the HC... hmm.. I dun have good impression on her, she does look not too bad, but she is one "tao" gal... also very restrictive on what you can do... does not like this, does not like that...

as for bro sandman, MIchelle is one of the old angpai in Executive.. have been coming and going from Executive... but i also think she has passed her time of her peak..

Hmm... Connie.. can't recall if I had tried her... but one suggestion if you like a gal with good body and nice attitude, Sakura... but hmm.. is she still around?

Cheers,
Shadow

c0mawhite
23-04-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
hi bro comawhite, haven't seen you around in the forum for quite some time liao, how have you been? btw don's 2 new girls already in town.

:)

got sars mah, must hide!

my collection of frs below, hehe..:p

http://www1.iraqwar.ru/iraq-event_lenta_w.php?lang=en&userlang=en

sandman101
23-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Thinking of trying the following:

a) Connie,
b) Sakura, and
c) Gucci

Need bros advice on which one to try first as cash is limited and dick is good for one shot only... Tks.:D

sandman101
23-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by c0mawhite
wa same man, almost 3yrs never went there, snow, pepsi, ocean?, jasmine...

Same also man! I tried Ocean... wahhh she quite tall and her tits are nice with small nipples... also tried this girl called Summer, pretty and slim... my first HC bonk... :p

ss7735
24-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Hi Sandman,

Is this Summer you are referring to in Dragon or Executive. If it is in Dragon can you post an FR cos I am thinking of trying her next. What are the size of boobs and GFE treatment. Thanks.

sandman101
25-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by ss7735
Hi Sandman,

Is this Summer you are referring to in Dragon or Executive. If it is in Dragon can you post an FR cos I am thinking of trying her next. What are the size of boobs and GFE treatment. Thanks.

Bro ss7735,

The Summer I had was in 1997, my first HC/commercial bonk. I daren't say if she is the same girl, so my FR would be pretty much useless. Besides, even if she was, being my first bonk, the FR would also have been pretty much biased... just try her out... if no good, just drop her from your RTF list...

Helmet Daytona
26-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Recomendations for tall & big boobs gal like model standard in this HC?

pusman
02-05-2003, 01:11 AM
This week tried connie. From Penang, age 22 years old. Speak Hokkien. If you like Hokkien, try be good. Don;t know true or not her age. Anyway look young. Have a very good pair of Boob. Body look solid and skin smooth to touch. Now business is bad due to SARS. They also down price to $38 instead of $54.

My rating of her, fj:7/10, Look, 7/10.

Overall a good fuck.

LeeYokeYuen
02-05-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by pusman
This week tried connie. From Penang, age 22 years old. Speak Hokkien. If you like Hokkien, try be good. Don;t know true or not her age. Anyway look young. Have a very good pair of Boob. Body look solid and skin smooth to touch. Now business is bad due to SARS. They also down price to $38 instead of $54.

My rating of her, fj:7/10, Look, 7/10.

Overall a good fuck.

$38 ?? You mean they can survive on $38.. that means they have been screwing us all this time. I hope they remain at that price after SARS.

bohemia
02-05-2003, 01:59 AM
Cost really down to $38?? Then how about Dragon? Still $56 for entrance?

johnnylomas
02-05-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by bohemia
Cost really down to $38?? Then how about Dragon? Still $56 for entrance?

interesting, the price never down all these years, why now.
and talking about never going there, i think the last time i was there, it was this Super Popular girl, Chanel, those bros who still remember. have to book 1 week in advance, can you beat that?

Darknites
05-05-2003, 05:53 PM
Yes, its true... called up to check after i read the posting. Was actually thinking of going down to Dragon but Dragon no discount.. so headed to Executive instead :P

Tried the gal Connie since bro pusman mentioned not bad....

Connie
Looks: 7/10 (long hair and a little viet look..)
Figure: 7.5/10 (good figure, big real boobs. however, her skin complexion not very good.. dry.. i won't consider it smooth..)
Massage: 6.5/10 (she has some strength and managed to get some good spots on the back.. but popped the golden question quite early..)
Service: 4/10 (what service? lick the nipple a little and go on to put cap and BJ.. )
FJ: 5/10 (very lazy, after the brief lick and BJ, wants to lie down and get it going.. after some missionary position, ask her to go on top - she dun want.. ask her to go doggie - she dun want. Fedup, just end the session with one position.)
Remarks: Appear too artificial. Trys too hard to say you are good.. like "wah, your member so big.. so long.. so hard.. you exercise a lot? muscle so tough.." etc But we know those are all not true.. maybe good for those who like pple to rub your ego.. but to me.. simply to fake.
RTF: NO.

As I was there, say Snow. Not sure if there are any FR on her.. think have, must go back and search for it.. she not bad.. tall, slim, tan.. and quite pretty.. will go for her next while there is still the $38 promotion.

Cheers,
Shadow

_jaDeD_
05-05-2003, 05:58 PM

As I was there, say Snow. Not sure if there are any FR on her.. think have, must go back and search for it.. she not bad.. tall, slim, tan.. and quite pretty.. will go for her next while there is still the $38 promotion.

Cheers,
Shadow

Snow tall meh?

weasel24
05-05-2003, 09:45 PM
last time got a gal called jean who work there , i tink
she damn chio loh , lk like norika fujiwara , but she went bk liao
now i tink executive got no more gals like her
but my fr got 1 gal look not bad ,,
fiona , anyone tried her b4 ??

etnic
06-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Snow tall meh?

I think not :D

_jaDeD_
06-05-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by etnic
I think not :D
Must you remind me of whom did her first?:(

Darknites
06-05-2003, 10:49 AM
hmm... i think i am quite sure the gal i saw was Snow.. unless the counter gave me the wrong name when i ask her...

this "snow" i mentioned think at least 1.65... hmm.. unless she was wearing some high heels under her jeans.. that might give me some wrong impression then.

anyway, the counter is checking all the temperature of the gals coming in. feel better after seeing that..

Cheers,
Shadow

_jaDeD_
06-05-2003, 11:01 AM
hmm... i think i am quite sure the gal i saw was Snow.. unless the counter gave me the wrong name when i ask her...

this "snow" i mentioned think at least 1.65... hmm.. unless she was wearing some high heels under her jeans.. that might give me some wrong impression then.

anyway, the counter is checking all the temperature of the gals coming in. feel better after seeing that..

Cheers,
Shadow
Maybe she was wearing heels then coz Snow's definitely not tall

etnic
07-05-2003, 12:32 AM
Must you remind me of whom did her first?:(

Was I? Think you're the only one obsessing about this :p

hydragen
07-05-2003, 11:55 PM
i thought dragon and executive all same management?
unless they are practising price discrimination....

haha.... now bros know what the profit margin is like! :cool:

gedangsa
08-05-2003, 01:36 AM
Heard that entrance fee down from $54 to $38. What about the special ? What's the rate there now ? Down or not ?

Thanks

qwe123
08-05-2003, 01:50 AM
price down by 18$ for special ??? heheheh

live2002evil
08-05-2003, 02:15 AM
$38 entrance fee........mmmmmm.....time to try. heard a lot of gd gals there. but can bro here advise me if the snacks n drinks there is free? heard from some frens they charge for tat too.

storm
08-05-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by live2002evil
$38 entrance fee........mmmmmm.....time to try. heard a lot of gd gals there. but can bro here advise me if the snacks n drinks there is free? heard from some frens they charge for tat too.

Hot drinks are free. Not sure about cold drinks. Food is definitely chargable.

qwe123
08-05-2003, 12:15 PM
went to exe last night , ask the counter for recommadtion. suana for an hour and go room. come my girl michelle. look attrative , after a short massage, ' want special' hahahha. nice lady always say my dick is bigger than normal. just to make me happy. nice bj , lots of moan.

weasel24
08-05-2003, 06:27 PM
well i tried her b4
looks old to me , not pretty .i guess beauty lies
in the eye of the beholder.....

btw anyone tried fiona b4 heard tat she quite pretty

bighandsg
09-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by gedangsa
Heard that entrance fee down from $54 to $38. What about the special ? What's the rate there now ? Down or not ?

Thanks

I went to Dragon few days ago. Was told that most girls now offers the special at price of $100 instead of normal $150 due to poor business. You actuallly ended up paying $50 lesser, compare to Executive.

The special price at Executive remains unchanged at $150.

Thus, I rather go Dragon as it is more quiet, cheaper and safer. Executive is getting crowded after they reduce the entrance price to $38.

:D

cnyman
09-05-2003, 10:11 AM
Was at Dragon yesterday. No change and hv to pay $120 as regular.

No different with Executive $120!

weasel24
09-05-2003, 10:21 AM
so which is which ?
i am confused man
havent been there 4 weeks
can some bros please clarify

2003_newbie
09-05-2003, 10:34 AM
brudder, which gal offered $100 only? If it is those no-looker or left on the shelf, chances they will lower. For those ang-pai, I believe they will maintain $120.

Give us a name ley and also a short FR. Cheer.

Originally posted by bighandsg
I went to Dragon few days ago. Was told that most girls now offers the special at price of $100 instead of normal $150 due to poor business. You actuallly ended up paying $50 lesser, compare to Executive.

The special price at Executive remains unchanged at $150.

Thus, I rather go Dragon as it is more quiet, cheaper and safer. Executive is getting crowded after they reduce the entrance price to $38.

:D

Darknites
09-05-2003, 10:40 AM
Bros, let's set the market price straight.... the price of special for FJ for both Dragon and Executive is $120. They will tend to ask for $150 if you are new and dun bother to bargin... but if they know you are regular and know the market, most of them will take $120 happily.

Now, 1 or 2 of them might insist on $150... even for me as a old bird over in MS for at least 5 years, so its up to you... i rather trun them down... save the $150, book for a second session... got to top up a little for the next girl ($56+$56+$120)-($56+$150) = $26 but at least I teach the girl a lesson.. anyway, you get 2 session of massage also :)

Also, there might be a handful which will accept $100 for regulars... but these are small minority... so dun push your luck on $100... I still remain that we should show the gals that $120 is the max we are willing to pay.

btw, there is no discount for special in executive even though the entrance fee has dropped... Bro Bighandsg, which gal accept $100 in Dragon?

Cheers,
Shadow

weasel24
09-05-2003, 10:40 AM
i tink u r rite ang pai will maintain loh
anyway executive all look cannot make it
no pt spending money there
i rather go dragon , got gucci , fire , ....

Heeman77
09-05-2003, 11:32 PM
One of my kaki tried C_c_ last week. As he is not a forumer here, he asked me about the existence of this forum. He told me that she got some of her customers who feedback to her about contends on this forum. Seems like there are still many so called "bros" here who choose to betray themselves and reveal intimate details here to the hc girls. Anyway my kaki told me that c_c_ is $$ minded and got attitute. Avoid at all cost. Thats all folks.

qwe123
10-05-2003, 10:45 PM
any fr on new girls? or they have news girl after sars???

hydragen
11-05-2003, 05:08 PM
anyone care to generate a listing of all the girls in executive?
there's an excellent one done for dragon...

sadsea
11-05-2003, 09:17 PM
hi heeman77, r u refer 2 coco? try her before, so far very nice gal leh, not rushing and personelly dont feel her $$ face, it is just my own opinion.

qwe123
12-05-2003, 01:13 AM
coco still at exe meh????

Heeman77
13-05-2003, 01:10 AM
Should be lah, thats what my friend told me. Just warning brosd out there. Anyway, every one got their own preferance.
Cheers

Darknites
13-05-2003, 09:57 AM
After the strong rebut from bros that Snow is not tall and that I must have seen the wrong person, I went down to Exec again last week to confirm my doubts...

Was damn lucky... just as i entered Exec, saw my "snow" walk pass the corridor. Immediately jump at the recep, this time the younger gal, and asked her for the name of the "snow". She said it's Fiona... damn... so bros here were right, that is not Snow.. but Fiona.. so, confirm i want her and try her out!

Fiona
Look: 8/10 (tall, slim, long hair, pretty face - like a model)
Figure: 7.5/10 (shapely with long legs, if only her boobs are bigger, will hit the 9 point mark)
Massage: 5/10 (ZZzzzZZzzzzz...)
Service: 6.5/10 (SOP, nothing to shout about, but i was already busting to get into her)
FJ: 7/10 (pretty responsive, limited positions however... will try and make sure she goes on top the next time..)
Attitude: 8/10 (guess this is personal as she may not open up to everyone.. we had some small chats and managed to click quite well, so the chat was quite warm.. )
RTF: YES, she got the gf feel for me, that is what I look for in a gal to repeat..

So, confirms that Snow is not tall... and the tall gal is saw is Fiona.. worth a try bros... but she is thinking of leaving Exec already... so may have to visit her soon...

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
13-05-2003, 10:14 AM
To followup on Bro Heeman's comment about Coco.. I do not think very high on Coco either..

I tried her quite some time back... the impression I got from her was also quite "tao", she insisted on $150 also, stating that her service was much better.. "yi fen qian, yi fen huo"... it was quite some time back, and i was also in the opinion to see how good she was, so agreed on the price.. must say her service not bad.. but many others who accept $120 also not bad what... furthermore, her boobs too small, and she does not like people to fonder or lick it.. too professional and no gf feel.. so it was NO RTF for me since then...

well, i still enjoy looking at her when she walk by, but she failed my first test-drive with her.. so never go back for her again...

maybe for regualrs, her attitude may change.. but i'm not in the mood to dump in enough $ on her to upgrade myself to a regular in her eyes..

Cheers,
Shadow

hydragen
15-05-2003, 01:56 PM
Tried Snow of executive a couple of days back.
Short FR

Looks: 7
Figure: 7.5
HJ: NA
BJ: 7.5 (motor mouth)
FJ: 7 (playful, energetic)

Overall good experience.
A little on the short side - 1.5+ m tall only?
Playful - can tease around =) that's always a good thing.

RTF: Probably
but wld want to systematically comb thru the girls at executive.
any bro had a list? :cool:

_jaDeD_
15-05-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by hydragen
Tried Snow of executive a couple of days back.
Short FR

BJ: 7.5 (motor mouth)

Haha... indeed, indeed...
She's got good suction technique coupled with excellent tongue movements...You'd be forgiven if you think she has 2 tongues...

Originally posted by hydragen
FJ: 7 (playful, energetic)

Overall good experience.
A little on the short side - 1.5+ m tall only?
Playful - can tease around =) that's always a good thing.
IMHO, she's more cute than pretty but I have to agree she's a definite fun-fark... She makes an excellent companion if you enjoy having small talks during the course of your massage...

qwe123
16-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Heard that JAZZ is tall and beautifull too. got that japanese look, abit like zhang bo zhi. any FR on her???

sexking
16-05-2003, 02:56 PM
maybe

qwe123
16-05-2003, 03:02 PM
bro, you try her? pls advice

Darknites
16-05-2003, 03:09 PM
Glad that Bro Hydragen is willing to comb thru the gals in Executive... I do not have a full list, and some of the gals I knew in Executive has since left.. I do know the following gals still in Executive.. (in no particular order)

1. Snow
2. Connie
3. Sakura
4. Fiona
5. Coco
6. Dawn
7. Michelle
8. Jasmine
9. Brandy
10. Jess/Jazz

I have tried a good lot of them, and seen all of them, would be glad if other bros can help topup the list of gals I have missed.

p/s: pls dun ask me to repeat my FRs.. If i have tried, I would likely have posted the FR, if I have missed the FR, means it was a session I can't remember much also...

Cheers,
Shadow

aaaa
17-05-2003, 12:36 AM
hello! new to HC...aniwae..just come back frm Exe...get Connie...
like shit..i mean face...and my fren got a gal..if im not wrong winner....aiyoh.....both like shuit...150..damaged 188...
i saw two beautiful one..tall...long hair with colour...i tink red...
wow! but dunno who.....Connie..aiyoh..service o.k..
BJ 5/10
fj 6/10
face 4/10
service..gf service...but still cannot make it...

gedangsa
17-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Glad that Bro Hydragen is willing to comb thru the gals in Executive... I do not have a full list, and some of the gals I knew in Executive has since left.. I do know the following gals still in Executive.. (in no particular order)

1. Snow
2. Connie
3. Sakura
4. Fiona
5. Coco
6. Dawn
7. Michelle
8. Jasmine
9. Brandy
10. Jess/Jazz

I have tried a good lot of them, and seen all of them, would be glad if other bros can help topup the list of gals I have missed.

p/s: pls dun ask me to repeat my FRs.. If i have tried, I would likely have posted the FR, if I have missed the FR, means it was a session I can't remember much also...

Cheers,
Shadow

So, who has the biggest breast among the list ? Thanks

weasel24
17-05-2003, 01:48 PM
heard tat tis new gal called
jasmine not bad looking ..
anyone tried her b4

Darknites
17-05-2003, 02:04 PM
I've seen jasmine, but have not tried her...

IMHO, on her looks, only abt 6.5 to 7... she has this PRC look, long dark hair, pretty slim but not tall, with a rather heavy bottom... maybe good for doggie due to the hvy bottom :P

anyway, I have not tred her, did i see a fr on her some threads back? tot some bro mentioned she not bad?

Cheers,
Shadow

weasel24
17-05-2003, 05:19 PM
was tinking of trying her or fiona
tink i will try fiona instead

hydragen
18-05-2003, 01:58 PM
Tried Jess/Jazz sometime last week
was originally planning to try fiona but she was fully booked till 11:30 (i reached there around 9). what the heck, so took recept's recommendation (haha.... like the bros always say, never believe wat the recept tell you)

anyways, get to the heart:

Jess/Jazz FR
Looks: 7 (above average, got that lianish CFM look)
Figure: 7 (not too bad, softbutts, good for woof woof style)
Massage: 6
HJ: NA
BJ: 6 (snow was much better)
FJ: 6

too $$$ face. asked for 150 at first. think i idiot or newbie.
then this cannot touch, that cannot, sianz half already
think she has potential - especially if you are regular

RTF: when i have no where else to burn my money.

tripleXxx
18-05-2003, 08:10 PM
hi there just to check out whether dragon hc n executive hc is the same hc u all r toking abt.... .if yes... then can anyone give some comparism between bugis hc n dragon/executive................hc....

me just wanna have some fun n go cheong some gd HCs...with chio gals (young ones n pretty) ........just drop me some advise ok.... thks a lot lot!!! :)

phantom53sg
18-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Hi Bro tripleXxx,

The three HC that you mentioned are all different HC by itself.

Bugis HC - At Fortune Centre.

HC Executive - At Marina South, the one above the coffee Shop.
Tel :- 62217533, There is an on going promotion and the current entrance fees is only $38/-

HC Dragon - At Marina South, the HC that is next to Victor Super Bowl. The entrance fees is a bit on the high side at $56/- Tel :- 62270733, but I understand that the mgt will be offering a discount (Kinda of a Promo) in June.

Personally, I prefer Dragon HC as the gals are very much younger and prettier. Try reading up the threads on these 3 HC.

Phantom

Darknites
19-05-2003, 12:43 AM
Jazz/Jezz,

It's fortunate that Bro Hydragen tried out Jazz before I do.. hehe.. your FR very useful as I was about to give her a try... Of the few criteria that I rate a gal as bad and will not RTF is where they do not allow you to touch them too much... or refuse to accomodate some of the very common styles in the HC..

After knowing this, will give her a missed for the time being.. to other bros, on the look side, she not bad lar.. but i also value the service and attitude.

Cheers,
Shadow

bighandsg
19-05-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by phantom53sg
Hi Bro tripleXxx,

The three HC that you mentioned are all different HC by itself.

Bugis HC - At Fortune Centre.

HC Executive - At Marina South, the one above the coffee Shop.
Tel :- 62217533, There is an on going promotion and the current entrance fees is only $38/-

HC Dragon - At Marina South, the HC that is next to Victor Super Bowl. The entrance fees is a bit on the high side at $56/- Tel :- 62270733, but I understand that the mgt will be offering a discount (Kinda of a Promo) in June.

Personally, I prefer Dragon HC as the gals are very much younger and prettier. Try reading up the threads on these 3 HC.

Phantom

Yeah ... Bro you are right. The gals at Dragon are much younger and prettier. I think Executive cannot surivive for long ....

rockrock
19-05-2003, 01:19 PM
jazz have been reading this 5 star rated es for sometimes, was there to try out yesterday.after an hour of suana , the girl came to the room. we exchange names and she started her massage. at the first look , she look a bit fierce and on the tao side , but during the massage , we start to click quite well. found that actually she is a polite person, talking about her experience here in es and about the customer she face before.she was very serious about her massage , keep asking me if the massage is ok or not. afher 20 min asking me if i need any thing special and told me 150. i agree cos the price in gl also 150. looks 7.5 (sharp feature) figure 7(on the vase side) bj 6.5(gl still better) fj 7 rtf sure 100%

Darknites
19-05-2003, 05:00 PM
aiya, bro rock rock, you spoil the market rate for the other bros here lar... so many bros accept $150 from them, they will be very persistant in getting $150 the next time...

anyway, did you encounter the "this cannot, that cannot" that bro hydragen experienced?

p/s: nick is so new, bros take the FR with a pinch of salt :>

Cheers,
Shadow

tripleXxx
24-05-2003, 03:01 AM
Thks a lot for the HCs advice but wouldn't it be quite expensive to cheong dragon HC.....lets say if the gals are younger n prettier ...how young r they?... (20+) or oready in the 30s?...of cos i also prefer younger ones haha....n also might go down to Dragon to test water a bit... can advise on dragon gals?...lolzz :D

and also if the fj is $150 ..how to go on cheonger..... $200 can go GL for 2 gals liao lor!! :)

Cam^Shaft
24-05-2003, 10:42 AM
dragon girls are mainly in the early twenties and most of them are quite chio ( my opinion , i'm late twenties by the way)

that is why they charges 150 or 120 but try ur very best to bargain with them , and dun spoil market by paying them 150

cnyman
24-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Cam^Shaft
dragon girls are mainly in the early twenties and most of them are quite chio ( my opinion , i'm late twenties by the way)

that is why they charges 150 or 120 but try ur very best to bargain with them , and dun spoil market by paying them 150

Just be rigid with you price to pay no more than $120. Otherwise ask the HCG to f**k off if she refused.Assure you she will finally accept otherwise she will "eat egg" for the session with you. Ha Ha no additional income! Always remember one thing, hit them hard at their pocket. After all they are there for $$$ income. How many $120 can she refused. Times are bad and they nid to survive.

Don't let your cock over-rule your mind. Then you will be always paying between $100 to $120. Save the balance different to buy all samsters coffee lah!! Why waste them right!!

Cheers ! Happy cheonging! Don't spoilt the market !!

weasel24
24-05-2003, 11:30 AM
tats rite insist on 120 not 150
in short go executive pay 38 plus 120
onli 158 $8 more than GL still ok wat

anyway tat day go there saw tis tall slim
gal damn chio but dont know wat name

any brother know

_jaDeD_
24-05-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by weasel24

anyway tat day go there saw tis tall slim
gal damn chio but dont know wat name

any brother know
Maybe you are talking about Bro Shadowbro's Fiona...:p

weasel24
24-05-2003, 11:43 AM
i will go bk and confirm
but anyway u seen tried her b4?

how is she like ???

_jaDeD_
24-05-2003, 11:58 AM
i will go bk and confirm
but anyway u seen tried her b4?

how is she like ???
I've seen her but have yet to try her so can't give much comments...:)

rockrock
24-05-2003, 12:16 PM
come on all bros out there, let not talk about 120 or 150 ! it only 30 difference! what can 30 do in present times, one day taxi also BO LIAO!! What we need to read is the FR on the ladies. Personally i feel that if we respect the ladies , we will get better service. No girls will like that kind of jobs and get fuck by so many people everyday. ;)

Darknites
26-05-2003, 05:10 PM
Bro Weasel,

In my memory, the current and only tall & chio gal in Executive is Fiona... unless you have not seen Michelle and Coco.. they also got respectable heights (1.6 to 1.7 after high heels :P) but those are old birds to me liao.. me loss interest in them long ago :P

Cheers,
Shadow

Cam^Shaft
28-05-2003, 11:03 AM
was reading yesterday's newpaper and saw that Executive has lower the rate to 38...finally they lower down their rate

cnyman
28-05-2003, 11:14 AM
was reading yesterday's newpaper and saw that Executive has lower the rate to 38...finally they lower down their rate

Yes , Executive had lowered quite few days ago but not Dragon owned by the same boss

hardrocksg
28-05-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by cnyman
Just be rigid with you price to pay no more than $120. Otherwise ask the HCG to f**k off if she refused.Assure you she will finally accept otherwise she will "eat egg" for the session with you. Ha Ha no additional income! Always remember one thing, hit them hard at their pocket. After all they are there for $$$ income. How many $120 can she refused. Times are bad and they nid to survive.

Don't let your cock over-rule your mind. Then you will be always paying between $100 to $120. Save the balance different to buy all samsters coffee lah!! Why waste them right!!

Cheers ! Happy cheonging! Don't spoilt the market !!

Personally have never paid more than $120 for a HC special no matter how gd the gal is
Imagine, if u just want to unlaod go GL cat150 for premium service and sextisfaction
If you want facilities to unwind, then couple with a good massage is a gd combo to go for a good rub then go GL lar, watz the prob?

Else there is this place call - Eden

LeeYokeYuen
28-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by rockrock
come on all bros out there, let not talk about 120 or 150 ! it only 30 difference! what can 30 do in present times, one day taxi also BO LIAO!! What we need to read is the FR on the ladies. Personally i feel that if we respect the ladies , we will get better service. No girls will like that kind of jobs and get fuck by so many people everyday. ;)

Yup I agree.

apple3
28-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Executive and Dragon was owned by same boss, but that was some year back. was told by the girl that one was sold and maybe why Dragon still stuck with the price, maybe lose money??

mccormick
30-05-2003, 02:10 PM
har sian man... my old account deactivate liao... now restart again

went to Exec yesterday and thats my first visit there... in terms of facilities, beh pai lah... But my special like doing with a dead fish... sian 1/2..... Anyway, that dead fish is called berry or barry or perry... something like that lor.... Asked for 150 and ONz at 120... and she said that 120 got 120 type of service.. wah kao..... As usual, press press here, press press there .... The BJ oso sian... she tot she's brushing teeth.... Luckily not BBBJ.. ar boh my precious will be skinned alive.. knn... then came the worst part...... When FJ, she lies there like a dead fish.. no moaning, no movement, nothing!!!! Really feel like finishing her fast but think of it.. this kind of attitude... going to torture her a bit more.. Finally got sound from her "Xian shen, ni hia you wu fen zhong. Kuai dian. Bu lan wa jui yao pang ni ta chu lai" (u still have 5 min left, if dun come... then i hj for u)... She got siao boh... FJ oso cannot cum liao... hj can meh?? The best thing is, I ramped her damn hard for abt 30 secs before i cum.... LOL...

Guys, beware....... they really have 120 and 150 type of service man!!!! Or it might apply to this dead fish onli....

Any brudder try her b4??? She said she has a few regulars.. anyone from here???

Darknites
02-06-2003, 01:55 PM
hahaha... wat a bad experience...

i think i have heard the name berry from the counter before. But as there where no fr and I have not seen the gal, i will usually not try one...

so berry will definitely be out of my list it seems... and where got such thing as 120 or 150 type of service.. Full service only means one type what.. if she gives half fuck standard, all bros will know and will not visit her next... stupid of her...

Cheers,
Shadow

mccormick
03-06-2003, 11:20 AM
hahaha... wat a bad experience...

i think i have heard the name berry from the counter before. But as there where no fr and I have not seen the gal, i will usually not try one...

so berry will definitely be out of my list it seems... and where got such thing as 120 or 150 type of service.. Full service only means one type what.. if she gives half fuck standard, all bros will know and will not visit her next... stupid of her...

Cheers,
Shadow

maybe u try to pay 150 and see wat type of service.... whahahaha

Darknites
03-06-2003, 04:24 PM
you think i'm a robert head ar? go and try her at $150???

i am one of the most consistent in advocating not spoiling the market, that would be the last thing i will do... if i see the gal not shiok, and she still dare to say 120 and 150 different service, i will give her big fat ZERO, and call the counter to book for a session with another gal in front of her man.

Cheers,
Shadow

danny32
08-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Long time never been to Executive HC and was there yesterday afternoon due to the promotion $38.00. Counter introduced a young girl Lina to me during message. This girl is young and cute. I did not try anything because it too expensive. :p

cnyman
08-06-2003, 11:39 AM

i am one of the most consistent in advocating not spoiling the market, that would be the last thing i will do... if i see the gal not shiok, and she still dare to say 120 and 150 different service, i will give her big fat ZERO, and call the counter to book for a session with another gal in front of her man.

Cheers,
Shadow

Ya man, this is the way and keep it up. Let all bros here learn the smart way to handle all these chics.

Hit them hard (let them mis their extra income from ur session) with their own pocket. If they try to be funny with prices (other than the standard $100-120 for special), just give them a good "ZERO". I had done that for years and is proven the best tactic to keep prices unchanged.

Cheers and happy cheonging !

hydragen
08-06-2003, 01:52 PM
hi bros,

heard from fiona that she's quitting soon?
true?
there goes another wonderful bonk....

rexsee88
08-06-2003, 01:59 PM
Ya man, this is the way and keep it up. Let all bros here learn the smart way to handle all these chics.

Hit them hard (let them mis their extra income from ur session) with their own pocket. If they try to be funny with prices (other than the standard $100-120 for special), just give them a good "ZERO". I had done that for years and is proven the best tactic to keep prices unchanged.

Cheers and happy cheonging !

Hey, All Bros, I'm absolutely at your side, I fully support this, that why, I have stop been to Dragon lately, cause the price is very stiff despite the current economy situation, even though they have the best gals around, the gals put me at $150 standard at non-negotiable, I'm quite upset with the rates its charging !!:mad:

c0mawhite
08-06-2003, 05:26 PM
I've seen jasmine, but have not tried her...

IMHO, on her looks, only abt 6.5 to 7... she has this PRC look, long dark hair, pretty slim but not tall, with a rather heavy bottom... maybe good for doggie due to the hvy bottom :P

anyway, I have not tred her, did i see a fr on her some threads back? tot some bro mentioned she not bad?

Cheers,
Shadow

used to have another jasmine there about 3yrs ago, not bad. are ocean snow pepsi coco still as hot? find the entrance fee and the sex dowry steep man, might as well go eden

cnyman
08-06-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by c0mawhite
used to have another jasmine there about 3yrs ago, not bad. are ocean snow pepsi coco still as hot? find the entrance fee and the sex dowry steep man, might as well go eden

Why compare with Eden at JB? Just drive a short distance to Lessure at Kalland Stadium, will be able to get good food for free and FJ for $50 less at standard rate of $100. More over the services and massage skill generally better and gals quality about the same.

Just ignore these 2 HC at Marina South and the gals will be hit. They should learn the lesson from over priced services!

Cam^Shaft
09-06-2003, 10:07 AM
maybe what we should do to help out all bros is whenever we go there and they chrage 120-150 we should just say ....wah lan business so bad still charge so ex.....100 or nothing and leave them to think ....sonner or later after all bros use this tactic they r bound to lower down one .....heh heh
let's all help each other out

cnyman
09-06-2003, 11:06 AM
maybe what we should do to help out all bros is whenever we go there and they chrage 120-150 we should just say ....wah lan business so bad still charge so ex.....100 or nothing and leave them to think ....sonner or later after all bros use this tactic they r bound to lower down one .....heh heh
let's all help each other out

Good suggestion and well supported. Had been doing that alone for years already.

Forget above all those crab like different price different services, just money talk. After all wat we want is onli F & forget. No F no $$ policy. U r not going to marry her and bed her 4 life right?

Services no good, just post the negative FR and all bros here will boycott the gals.

Cheers! For happy cheonging & reasonable value F & F !

Cam^Shaft
09-06-2003, 11:25 AM
i think most bro here is only worried later say they business bad ask them to lower they lower for u to 100 and become dead fish .....like that might as well go GL right ?

cnyman
09-06-2003, 12:04 PM
i think most bro here is only worried later say they business bad ask them to lower they lower for u to 100 and become dead fish .....like that might as well go GL right ?

Normally & sometime, dead fish or not depends on whether u roam on the right button on her body. We will still have our option to go GL or plentiful of gals still willing to be more lifely 4 the sack of quick $$$ if biz turn bad.

Cam^Shaft
09-06-2003, 12:32 PM
heh heh Bro CNY u also quite free hor heh heh reply so fast

me super sian today Monday feel like going Bhall for a good hard massage and also to eat snake there sleep watch movie eat
heh heh any bros care to join me ?

cnyman
09-06-2003, 12:37 PM
heh heh Bro CNY u also quite free hor heh heh reply so fast

me super sian today Monday feel like going Bhall for a good hard massage and also to eat snake there sleep watch movie eat
heh heh any bros care to join me ?

Ha Ha

U r right. Am always very free when not traveling. Why dun email me 2 c if we can go together

poqi2002ayahoo.co.uk

Cam^Shaft
09-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Ha Ha

U r right. Am always very free when not traveling. Why dun email me 2 c if we can go together

poqi2002ayahoo.co.uk

bro pm u already check ur pm

cnyman
09-06-2003, 12:45 PM
sori, dun know how to use the pm function.

Had tried to pm u but the pm function not working cos ur email address not listed??

Really dun know!! Why not email to me poqi2002ayahoo.co.uk

Cam^Shaft
09-06-2003, 12:53 PM
sori, dun know how to use the pm function.

Had tried to pm u but the pm function not working cos ur email address not listed??

Really dun know!! Why not email to me poqi2002ayahoo.co.uk

my email not listed???
hmm never mind i go and makan lunch now be back later to email u

cheers

mccormick
10-06-2003, 12:07 PM

Cheers,
Shadow

Hmmm... looks a good tactics... next time go there ask for Berry again .... knn... gotta let her taste bruder Shadow's medicine....

mccormick
10-06-2003, 01:43 PM
lets do a consolidation... who to give it a try and who to give it a miss.... me start first..... berry to be missed... LOL

Riquelme
10-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Good suggestion and well supported. Had been doing that alone for years already.

Forget above all those crab like different price different services, just money talk. After all wat we want is onli F & forget. No F no $$ policy. U r not going to marry her and bed her 4 life right?

Services no good, just post the negative FR and all bros here will boycott the gals.

Cheers! For happy cheonging & reasonable value F & F !

speaking about negative service.....went to executive last week wif 2 of my brudders.....i got jasmine, another got snow....both are good to go in terms of attitude and service....but my another suay bye fren kena someone by the name of mila, nila, nilan....sounded somthing like that....that nila really horrible man....my fren screw her but she keep rushing my fren....then my fren wan to change position she also give u the look at ur face.....generally speaking she's fuck-up

then when we about to leave we went to ask the counter about the gers there and who are the ang pais.....the counter took our receipt and told us u all lucky mah...got jasmine and snow......and said they quiet popular liao....but then when asked about this nila she din wan to comment....kaoz....

a bit lengthy on the fr but moral of the story.....NILA IS FUCK-UP

Darknites
11-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Guess Bro Riquelme your friend damn suay... I have not heard anything about this gal Nila beofre.. and from your FR, will definitely not touch her...

anyway, sad news for Fiona's fan (including myself)... she has left Executive... I know that she was leaving, she also mentioned that likely to go Tropica Spa or something, but as I do not know where is TS... if any bro has her contact or got news of her whereabout, do share!

Cheers,
Shadow

_jaDeD_
11-06-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Riquelme
speaking about negative service.....went to executive last week wif 2 of my brudders.....i got jasmine, another got snow....both are good to go in terms of attitude and service....but my another suay bye fren kena someone by the name of mila, nila, nilan....sounded somthing like that....that nila really horrible man....my fren screw her but she keep rushing my fren....then my fren wan to change position she also give u the look at ur face.....generally speaking she's fuck-up

then when we about to leave we went to ask the counter about the gers there and who are the ang pais.....the counter took our receipt and told us u all lucky mah...got jasmine and snow......and said they quiet popular liao....but then when asked about this nila she din wan to comment....kaoz....

a bit lengthy on the fr but moral of the story.....NILA IS FUCK-UP
Should be Lina lah...

_jaDeD_
11-06-2003, 11:40 AM
Guess Bro Riquelme your friend damn suay... I have not heard anything about this gal Nila beofre.. and from your FR, will definitely not touch her...

anyway, sad news for Fiona's fan (including myself)... she has left Executive... I know that she was leaving, she also mentioned that likely to go Tropica Spa or something, but as I do not know where is TS... if any bro has her contact or got news of her whereabout, do share!

Cheers,
Shadow
Tropical is located in Pacific Plaza...

mccormick
11-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Should be Lina lah...

jaded... r u one of the suay kia too?? LOL :)

McWoof0
11-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Exe Spa dont have HJ only? casue i read all the posts u all are saying 150 120.. can i just go for the HJ and ass rim?

Riquelme
12-06-2003, 10:55 AM
no HJ lah....but go HC for HJ no point lah....you hold $50 note on ur left hand and PCC with ur right hand...after u cum u turn ur head ur $50 still there....hahahaha.....

but so far only tried the $120 wan....dunno wantz $150 like

_jaDeD_
12-06-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by McWoof0
Exe Spa dont have HJ only? casue i read all the posts u all are saying 150 120.. can i just go for the HJ and ass rim?
Of cos got HJ lah...
A HJ in exec will set you back by $50... For that mere $50, do you think the gal will ar you? Highly impossible my friend....

Hag4
12-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Hi bros...

I just called Tropical and they claimed no new girl working there...no Fiona...!

And Exec. said she went back to Malaysia..liao..wah liao eh..

i am very big fan and saw her in Jan and cant forget her..wanted to go back but kind of semi-retired...but think of her only mari kita...

HELP>>>any bros got any other leads

thruster
12-06-2003, 01:27 PM
I'm just wondering how the girls will know when there is a raid by AV? I heard that the music will stop playing when AV comes. Is that true? One of the girls there told me there's no way to know. But like that how can?? I dont want to fuck halfway and kenna spotchecked...

Darknites
13-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Damn... Bro Hag4, you really called Tropical and no new gal ar?

Fiona told me she prob going there for interview a couple of weeks back.. she also mentioned HC in Anna Hotel but she dun really like the place as it's old...

but from the conversation, she is not retiring yet.. dun think she is back Malaysia for good. Wish all bros keep a lookout for her.. drop a note shen she is found! I sure miss her slutty look when she wants to tempt you...

Cheers,
Shadow

bighandsg
21-06-2003, 05:52 PM
Damn... Bro Hag4, you really called Tropical and no new gal ar?

Fiona told me she prob going there for interview a couple of weeks back.. she also mentioned HC in Anna Hotel but she dun really like the place as it's old...

but from the conversation, she is not retiring yet.. dun think she is back Malaysia for good. Wish all bros keep a lookout for her.. drop a note shen she is found! I sure miss her slutty look when she wants to tempt you...

Cheers,
Shadow

Heard that she was sent back to Malaysia because she did not pass some blood test that was required for renewal of work permit.

samson
21-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Of cos got HJ lah...
A HJ in exec will set you back by $50... For that mere $50, do you think the gal will ar you? Highly impossible my friend....

Go and try Jua Gen by Jane of Spa D'Casanova.
Her JG is very pleasurable, followed by HJ in doggie position and Ass Rim until you cum.
All for only $70.
She is pretty and slim too !
Very worthty !

cnyman
21-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by bighandsg
Heard that she was sent back to Malaysia because she did not pass some blood test that was required for renewal of work permit.

The only test result that will be so seriously taking into consideration for the rejection of work permit renewal is nothing more than "HIV Test".

Bros whom had her services b4 should go 4 blood test immed.....

Darknites
23-06-2003, 04:44 PM
hey.. cool it here man...

I often see "bo liao" pple saying that this gal got this, that gal got that... but how accurate are the sources.... to me, think its "bo liao" people trying to get attention...

anyway, just went back to Executive twice since my last comment here...

Jess:
Looks: 6.5 (long hair, pretty face when hair is down, din really like it after she tie the pony tail..)
Figure: 6.5 (tall-1.69 to 1.7, but small boobs and heavy bottom... granted slim waist but dun look very proportionate..)
Massage: 8 (one good hard massage.. will give you all the bone cracking of those in thai massage, good for HC standard)
Service: 6 (not much, even the SOP catbath lick also dun have, but she has good pussy muscle.. damn aggressive gal, feel like she rape you rather than you screw her.. for those keen for this type of treatement, worth a try)
Attitude: 6 (arrogant in attitude, but maybe if you click with her, you will find it attractive... but not my cup of tea)
RTF: No... unless i feel the urge to be rape by a gal..

Snow:
Looks: 7.5 (pettie and sweet, if seen on the road, will definitely fantasise screwing her)
Figure: 6 (as she is small, eveything also small.. yet, not very shapely, so after taking off the clothes, i dun find her attractive)
Massage: no good... as usual
Service: 7 (rather SOP, offer to AR but i dun like, so rejected AR, but quite a good BBBJ)
FJ: 6 (dun like top position, rather tight but quite mechanical.. no frenching)
Attitude: 7 (generally okie.. can chit chat well... )
RTF: No... not my cup of tea

Well.... i tried to find out from the above 2 gals about the whereabout of Fiona, Jess is a closer friend and she said Fiona thinking of getting married... means likely not coming back.. (*sob*) Snow however thinks Fiona looks like she want to make more $$, so likely to return but dunno where...

well... still looking forward to get news of her.. but think i will switch back to Dragon for a while now as no one seems worth visiting now in Exec..

Cheers,
Shadow

anyrider
24-06-2003, 08:51 AM

I often see "bo liao" pple saying that this gal got this, that gal got that... but how accurate are the sources.... to me, think its "bo liao" people trying to get attention...

Jess:
Looks: 6.5 (long hair, pretty face when hair is down, din really like it after she tie the pony tail..)
Figure: 6.5 (tall-1.69 to 1.7, but small boobs and heavy bottom... granted slim waist but dun look very proportionate..)
Massage: 8 (one good hard massage.. will give you all the bone cracking of those in thai massage, good for HC standard)
Service: 6 (not much, even the SOP catbath lick also dun have, but she has good pussy muscle.. damn aggressive gal, feel like she rape you rather than you screw her.. for those keen for this type of treatement, worth a try)
Attitude: 6 (arrogant in attitude, but maybe if you click with her, you will find it attractive... but not my cup of tea)

Snow:
Looks: 7.5 (pettie and sweet, if seen on the road, will definitely fantasise screwing her)
Figure: 6 (as she is small, eveything also small.. yet, not very shapely, so after taking off the clothes, i dun find her attractive)
Service: 7 (rather SOP, offer to AR but i dun like, so rejected AR, but quite a good BBBJ)

Well.... i tried to find out from the above 2 gals about the whereabout of Fiona, Jess is a closer friend and she said Fiona thinking of getting married... means likely not coming back.. (*sob*) Snow however thinks Fiona looks like she want to make more $$, so likely to return but dunno where...

well... still looking forward to get news of her.. but think i will switch back to Dragon for a while now as no one seems worth visiting now in Exec..

Cheers,
Shadow

Agreed with ShadowBro.... tried both.. but Jess did catbath lick on me leh......hehehehehe...feel good.... she really got pussy muscle..
She remove the condom using the pussy muscle... solid man....

As for Snow.... tried FJ but half way give up... she cried... saying that my didi too big for her... in the end did BJ n HJ but still pay her the FJ $$$...not bad service... but she told me next time see me she will avoid.....wahlau...1 time kana gal avoid me....hahahahahahahahahaha...

rexsee88
29-06-2003, 03:00 PM
heard tat tis new gal called
jasmine not bad looking ..
anyone tried her b4

first & second time calls not available cause she was off, went down to Executive yesterday, after third attempt of calls confirmed that she is available, wao !! so excited over it.

Went to the room after the hot pool & sauna, waited for 5 minutes then she walk in, ask me what kind of massage do you prefer, quite surprise, something new to me, HC gals usually is only action action a bits, going thru the motion and then came with the golden word "you want special".

So I opt for the oil massage, she said it is easier to do as it is smooth to rub, not bad, quite a good massage but a bit short.

prompted the golden word, so opt for the special.

FR of Jasmine:
Looks: 6.5 (long hair, pretty face when hair is down, with GF next door look, sedusive after she tie the pony tail..)
Figure: 6.2 (tall-1.62 to 1.65, medium built,smooth skin, extremely soft boobs and very nice to squizze & suck, heavy bottom... granted slim waist but dun look very proportionate..)
Massage: 7 (above average massage.. provide oil massage as those in thai massage, good for HC standard)
Service: 7 (handful, SOP catbath lick, but lazy gal, lie down position and request you to screw her.. )
BBBJ: 6, Short, on the Dick tips for a while before caps.
FJ: 6, not much action, maybe first time with her.
Attitude: 8 (accomodating attitude, maybe if you click with her, you will find it attractive and playful... very chatty, g/f feeling)
RTF: Yes... for those who like to chat & g/f feeling

Will try again if they is not other choices !! Overall quite a good experience.

Riquelme
11-07-2003, 04:43 AM
hi, any brothers know if executive still charges the promotional fee of $38 for entry? thanx for ur time......

mccormick
11-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Riquelme
hi, any brothers know if executive still charges the promotional fee of $38 for entry? thanx for ur time......

yeah bro

suede79
22-07-2003, 10:49 PM
thinking of switching base from leisure to exe, but i like to check if the rates for bj/fj like... i know its 120-150, but are the chances good to negotiate downwards to 100?

bradpitt968
23-07-2003, 08:24 AM
This is the very 1st Spa i've tried.... think i really quite blur then.... entrance fee so expensive.... and FJ is $150... wah lau..... now smart liao.... check else where....

I've tried Gin...

Go in... wait.... massage abit then pop the question... she got the stuffs... and start blowing me.... hmm... ok lah... nothing to shout about... but bec. 1st time... so feel abit shiok... then later proceed to FJ.... on missionary.... think FJ about 20 to 25mins... and she ask.... "ni hai mei lai ah?" (haven't u come yet?).... i replied " na li you zhe me quai" (I don't usually "come" so fast)..... she replied "shi jian yao dao le" (times up soon).... since i'm 1st time there... so didn't know so fast.

So bonk for another 5 to 10mins... came and left....

Look : 6/10 Matured look
Complexion : Smooth & fair
Figure : 6/10 Big frame abit tummy
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6.5/10
Attitude : 7/10 chatty
RTF : Back then Yes, now "no" cos got better ones.

mccormick
23-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by suede79
thinking of switching base from leisure to exe, but i like to check if the rates for bj/fj like... i know its 120-150, but are the chances good to negotiate downwards to 100?

I got mine at 120 but my friend 100... so i think its still possible to down to 100 lor...

suede79
24-07-2003, 02:32 PM
hi mccormick,

jus had a session,,,standard is 120,,,,100 possible but no BJ inclusive,,,as least thats wat the gal said :D

sexking
24-07-2003, 02:34 PM
then where is ur fr?

singbryan1
27-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Jess

I have tried Jess last month. Quite pretty and sexy, but very bossy. Her massage is very good though. It makes all your bone cracks.

Since I was not her usual customer, she insisted on $150 for full service which I said "not enough money". Already sian because she treats me like a newbie.

So we settle for BM for $100. Quite sexy figure and she is quite young. But cannot see pussy even though she stripped fully. Cannot touch pussy too.

Dawn

Tried Dawn recently. Although she has been in Executive for a long time, but never get to try her. I think she is quite low profile. Anyway, she looks older than the other girls, about late 20s, which is old for Executive standard.

But her service is good, very accomodating, very easy to talk with. Not a good looker compared to the rest, but pretty enough. Charges $120 for fj, which is the normal rate.

Enjoy her service as she is not "tao" like some of them.

Had been wanting to try Snow for a long while. I always like the sweet school girl type. But she is always fully booked. Seldom has chanced to try her.

Recep recommended Sakura for me once, but never heard much review of her, so did not try. Had seen Brandy walking at the corridor once, quite good figure. May try her.

My target now is Snow. Any brothers has good recommendations which is similar to Snow? (i.e. small size, sweet cute type, small boobs, and friendly service)

Jess:

Snow:

Cheers,
Shadow

rexsee88
27-07-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by singbryan1

My target now is Snow. Any brothers has good recommendations which is similar to Snow? (i.e. small size, sweet cute type, small boobs, and friendly service) [/B]

Yes, but no in executive, she is from Dragon, called Winter.

Not sure Bro singbryan1 what do you fancy ?

For Snow:
Massage: 2/10 (You can forget it, by nature, she is quite weak to do hard massage, mainly of her petite, small size)
Look, 7/10 very g/f if you know her well, look like Taiwan Singer Jolin Tsai from far.
Body, 7/10 very smooth
Boobs, 4/10, quite small, if you are not particular
BJ: 7/10 but quite short, you hardly notice she put in the cap for you while BJ.
FJ, 7/10 quite playful, can try many position, allow fingering, in fact she enjoy it.

heard from her, some Bro even bring her a pair of stocking for her to dress up, believe can be more sensational when BM.

it will become quite SOP after awhile, Winter from dragon is very much better than her in term of massage and BJ, both look sweet and cute, petite like the school girl next door.

think quite a while did not visit dragon, must pay her a visit one day, but her charge can be ex at times, as she insist $150 for FJ, hope next visit she can give in for $120, as some bro mentioned, all the holes are the same, why pay more.

Good Luck Bro, be sure to make advance booking to avoid disappontment. Happy cheonging !!

singbryan1
28-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I think I will put Winter in the "die die must try" category as I really fancy the cute, petite gals with great attitutes. Airport runway and poor massage is fine with me.

But for the moment, I must go and try Snow first. Heard from some of the gals working in Executive that the management is thinking of increasing the price upwards from the current $38. May not reach $56, could be in the range of $45.

This is because SARS is over, and business has picked up for them. Dunno if Dragon and Executive still belongs to the same owner. If they do, then Executive is taking a lot of business away from Dragon with the $38 promotion.

Does Snow charge $120 for fj? If she does, then on the whole, $38 + $120 is cheaper than $56 + $150 for Winter. But then, I will still try Winter when I get my salary next month :-)

Thanks for the recommendation.

Originally posted by rexsee88
Yes, but no in executive, she is from Dragon, called Winter.

Not sure Bro singbryan1 what do you fancy ?

For Snow:
Massage: 2/10 (You can forget it, by nature, she is quite weak to do hard massage, mainly of her petite, small size)
Look, 7/10 very g/f if you know her well, look like Taiwan Singer Jolin Tsai from far.
Body, 7/10 very smooth
Boobs, 4/10, quite small, if you are not particular
BJ: 7/10 but quite short, you hardly notice she put in the cap for you while BJ.
FJ, 7/10 quite playful, can try many position, allow fingering, in fact she enjoy it.

heard from her, some Bro even bring her a pair of stocking for her to dress up, believe can be more sensational when BM.

it will become quite SOP after awhile, Winter from dragon is very much better than her in term of massage and BJ, both look sweet and cute, petite like the school girl next door.

think quite a while did not visit dragon, must pay her a visit one day, but her charge can be ex at times, as she insist $150 for FJ, hope next visit she can give in for $120, as some bro mentioned, all the holes are the same, why pay more.

Good Luck Bro, be sure to make advance booking to avoid disappontment. Happy cheonging !!

singbryan1
28-07-2003, 11:47 PM
I like Jolin Tsai..............can't wait until this weekend when I am free.

For Snow:

singbryan1
31-07-2003, 11:09 PM
Just came back from Executive spa. I saw them taking down the $38 promotion and changed to $42 now. The receptionist said its only $4 increase. The increase is from Aug onwards.

Had Snow at last. Yes, she is worth waiting for. Her charges are normal, i.e. $120 for fj. She is cute, small size and friendly, but massage lousy...........which is expected as she is small size.

Looks like cannot go there so often with the increase in price.

spawn
10-08-2003, 10:53 AM
Yes, was there with my buddy last Wed and the new "promotional" price is now set at $42. Recep say will recommend young girls so took on the challenge.

Had Connie and the FR is as follows:

Massage: 2/10 (only touch touch here and there, no real skill so dont expect much)
Looks: 7/10 (looks like one of the local actress, smooth complexion, have nice long hair that was tied together loosely and left dangling down over her left shoulder. She was wearing a bright red spagetti dress that shows off her slim figure with a light blue coloured bra protruding prominently)
Body: 7/10 (smooth, slim body, no tummy fats, bumbs needs more flesh, got some kind of scar on her left leg, other than that, has a figure that most girls would die for. My little bro was fully erect as she undresses and pre-cum juice was already starting to flow when she lay ontop)
Boobs: 7/10 (huge in comparison to her body size, quite a handful but not firm. Nipples a bit small but starts to erect when u know how to lick them correctly)
BJ: 4/10 (either the condom is too thick or i cant feel a thing. dont have the strong suction feeling that u get from a pro)
FJ: 7/10 (gf attitude for a price of course. First she on top so can feel the boobs resting on your chest - nice. Then, subsequently we move on to missionary - me on top and nice to see her boobs bouncing up and down with each shove. Maxed out the 45 mins and finger her pussy for a while after i came. Can feel the "water" building but no strength to continue - maybe next time)

As for my buddy, it was a disappointing experience. A girl came in and straight away ask whether want special or not - sianz. Looks like shit, short hair and dont even need to talk about figure. As he did not opt for the full works nor could he remember the girl's name, so i cant advise bros here who to avoid.

Enjoy...:p

repsolman
20-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Some brother said she thinking of getting married, or maybe come back to make more money... anyone has news?

Miss her...
Thanks bros...

Darknites
16-09-2003, 11:49 AM
hahaha.. it was me who said I heard she going back to get married... that was from a source within Executive... but I can't confirm how true that was..

anyway, i missed her equally much.. however, doubt she coming back... but thinking on her side, it is a blessing to get out and lead a normal life... just like what Fire did.. she has earned enough and time to retire...

sigh..
Shadow

sting
28-09-2003, 02:09 PM
hahaha.. it was me who said I heard she going back to get married... that was from a source within Executive... but I can't confirm how true that was..

anyway, i missed her equally much.. however, doubt she coming back... but thinking on her side, it is a blessing to get out and lead a normal life... just like what Fire did.. she has earned enough and time to retire...

sigh..
Shadow

Wah.... she must be really good to make u miss her so much, btw any new FR/ recommendation for this HC as i new.

sting

seekfun
30-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Any bro tried Brandy b4?

sixnine
01-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Tried Brandy a few times.

Here's the FR:

Looks : 6.5/10 (look a bit like Sharon Au)
Boobs : Soft, at least a B+ (close to C), pink nipples
BJ : 7/10 (got sunction), allows fingering & 69
AR : never try cos I dun like it
FJ : 7/10, very wet easily, moans quite well
Overall : 7/10, got GF feeling if you click well with her

sportmotor
03-10-2003, 03:54 PM
when is the promotion ending?

sixnine
04-10-2003, 12:44 AM
think that's the price for long term. They are not going to bring it back to $56.

darkstar
06-10-2003, 02:26 PM
went to exec spa last sat with fren and very lucky to get snow and brandy, i took snow my fren took brandy. here's the fr

snow
looks : 6.5 not stunning beauty but very sweet looking
body: 6.5 - not the voluptious type but slim and petite (more later), neh neh not big so if u like em big look elsewhere.
ar : 6.5 short one but quite shiok, as usual
bbbj - 7.5 yes! finally and took time to do it too - little licks on the didi head, long licks on the shaft, followed by nice slurpy sucks. really put me in the mood.
fj: 8 - wah, this one is a surprise. she started on top and ride me like a cowgirl. then i went on top and the going gets intimate. after awhile i put her legs over me and ride her with her legs on my chest and my hands on her nehneh. bonkbonkbonk. i was getting really worked out and asked if she wants doggie style, one of my fav position. she say yes yes so i start to lift her up. but half way when holding her ass up ready to turn, i saw her pretty pussy grapping my didi - i was kneeling down, her ass was about 8 inches off the ground with my hands grapping her butt for support and i suddenly saw what a pretty sight this was - her nice tight pussy sucking away on my didi which in this position offer max input. instead of turning her dog style i continue to bonk her with her ass in the air - she was totally wild now.
buay tahan liao after a few good strokes the didi shoots out and we collapse totally spent. she somemore scold me why never doggie - i just smile sheepishly and say maybe next time loh.
wow, this is one of my better f**k for some time now.
u bet i will be back , to deliver the doggie which i owe her, and some more.
fj: 8
overall 7.8
damage $120

my fren oso say he had a good time with brandy, he gives her overall 6.8 and he is usually stingy with the score..he says she moans very well but too bad damage was abit high at $150 - usually he will not pay so much but i guess brandy was too good to refuse, kekeke

cheers

Cybername
07-10-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by samson
Go and try Jua Gen by Jane of Spa D'Casanova.
Her JG is very pleasurable, followed by HJ in doggie position and Ass Rim until you cum.
All for only $70.
She is pretty and slim too !
Very worthty !

another clone of kingkong promoting casanova.. pui!