PDA

View Full Version : Petain ? Help needed....

lobang_kid
05-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Hi all dear bros,

Saw many of Ur adventurous experience in petain!Would love to try! but Can

any bro here kindly guide me how to get there by driving? Any address?

usually what time would there be girls? Any tips or hints i should look out for?

My e-mail - [email protected]

Cheers

actionroo
08-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi all dear bros,

Saw many of Ur adventurous experience in petain!Would love to try! but Can

any bro here kindly guide me how to get there by driving? Any address?

usually what time would there be girls? Any tips or hints i should look out for?

My e-mail - [email protected]

Cheers

Petain Rd is one-way street; you enter from Jalan Besar ie if from Bendemeer Rd, just cross the Lavender St traffic traffic lights junction. Keep to right hand side and you will find Petain Rd abt half km (?) later. Turn right into Petain Rd and keep right, turn right U-turn and park in lots outside the conservation building the one with the nice picture tiles. Walk the one-way street traffic direction towards Serangoon Road, keeping to the left side of road. You will come to two side roads, Flanderrs Square and Marne Rd.

The target site is the alley behind the houses on both the mentioned roads. The target houses are numbered roughly on the wall beside each backdoor. Some are not numbered so you have to count them off. Note that the numbers are NOT the actual house addresses.

Good luck.

baogege
09-10-2006, 01:57 AM
hi all,

i'm new here too....
do any one knows whether the gals in petain are legal and do they go for STD checkups monthly???
And wat is the terms MILF means

thanks for enlightening ....
regards

lobang_kid
09-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Petain Rd is one-way street; you enter from Jalan Besar ie if from Bendemeer Rd, just cross the Lavender St traffic traffic lights junction. Keep to right hand side and you will find Petain Rd abt half km (?) later. Turn right into Petain Rd and keep right, turn right U-turn and park in lots outside the conservation building the one with the nice picture tiles. Walk the one-way street traffic direction towards Serangoon Road, keeping to the left side of road. You will come to two side roads, Flanderrs Square and Marne Rd.

The target site is the alley behind the houses on both the mentioned roads. The target houses are numbered roughly on the wall beside each backdoor. Some are not numbered so you have to count them off. Note that the numbers are NOT the actual house addresses.

Good luck.

Thank you so much. Will update u guys once i tried.

Cheers

Oh yes
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
hi all,

i'm new here too....
do any one knows whether the gals in petain are legal and do they go for STD checkups monthly???

thanks for enlightening ....
regards

yes, it is legal, saw some mata there checking their licence before.

lobang_kid
09-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi Bros,
Just wondering are the girls still available there till past mid-night? Cos i realise that most brother here go during noon time...

Cheers

dap26
10-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Bros,
Just wondering are the girls still available there till past mid-night? Cos i realise that most brother here go during noon time...

Cheers

From wat i knw,petain do nt operate till late night.So try to go before 9pm.Some of the WL may leave ealier than tat.So the best is go at noon.Hope it helps!;)

slayerstrikebac
10-10-2006, 02:08 PM

of courz they are legal ... mandatory check up is a must ... if not they kana ban from this flesh trade

milf = mama i luv (to) fXXk

mJ`mJ
11-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Actually i went there once... Well... Nothing to shout about. Its really a place to be visited if you are find place to eject your bullets when you have a tight budget or damn poor...

Ladies there are mainly from our neighbouring country. Like many of our bros here say "Lau Chio". Not many are Lau Chio... Some are like Buay Chio... But as i am 1st time visit there, i follow those Lau Chiongster go in and out of each houses to bio the char bor and find the likings...

I nearly went pass the street until i realised that how come so many pple walking around in and out of the alley back door... then i went in, there was this uncle trying to like sell me some of his sex products... haha...

So newbies wanna try can just follow the instructions of the bros here and pay your visit... dun expect a super chio bu there... if wan super chio bu can go Geylang... lolz.. take care!

Fat Fatt
12-10-2006, 08:39 PM
So newbies wanna try can just follow the instructions of the bros here and pay your visit... dun expect a super chio bu there... if wan super chio bu can go Geylang... lolz.. take care!

Not very true. i believe our bro have not met Pat H3R11 or Jac H7R1. PLease repost your evaluation and FR after you try them..

slayerstrikebac
13-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Not very true. i believe our bro have not met Pat H3R11 or Jac H7R1. PLease repost your evaluation and FR after you try them..

well said ! the princess & queen of petain respectively :D

actionroo
13-10-2006, 05:33 PM
well said ! the princess & queen of petain respectively :D

Other than those 2, the other WLs are actually quite old or in poor shape or not good looking in face. Unless I've missed some who may be off or who could have been busy behind closed doors during my walks thro the houses.

Tried two WLs on two different ocassions last week. Both were small size, mature and did not have great bods. One cost 40 the other 30. Both gave perfunctory bj's and proceeded guide me in while I hadnt reached full marikita status! As a result fj completed with ejactcltn in one, but unable to fire in the other. Pity, though, cause she was very hardworking and did all sorts of acrobatics and positionings and finally resorted to hj but still couldnt shoot. She felt paiseh lagi.

So had to go to GL for $80 for 30 minutes for usual fantastic all perspiring workout knockout.

Come to think about it, $80 for 30 mins might be a better deal than 2 shots @ $30 in PT for abt the same 30 minutes ie 15 mins x 2. In fact I prefer GL $80 for 30 mins compared to $100 for 40 mins with Jac considering the room and bed and bathroom conditions available/unavailability. Of course, if one isnt bothered with those environments, and is able to standup quick and shoot quick, then it's better to take 2 Jac visits separately.

So for me, I shall go GL for $80 if I need it nice and slowly. And I shall go to Jac if going to overflow.

Just my ponderings, please . Nothing against the better WLs in PT. So please dont take offence. Just talking about value for money scenarios.

BTW, tried some $30 WLs in KS. It's also much better than doing $40 in PT. Again, because of better environment in respecet of house, house service, room, and WL service. One thing though, the WLs in KS usually get out b4 you complete your dressing etc bcause they have to rush to other houses or rooms. Not like in PTwhere they want you fast out so that another john can come in. There are more better looking and better shaped $30 WLs in KS than PT. So KS is equally good if not better than PT for the budget cheongster.

Come to think of it, Thai $40 in GL houses (legal) are in fact better than most of the $40s in PT because the Thais are younger with better bodies, are pretty faced, and how say? ie younger. Also for abt same minutes as PT. Lagi, no need to walk all over looking, just see them all in one fishbowl.

Again, just sharing thoughts, please.

jacky43
11-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Brothers passingby PT pls walk into the above house, let me know have Sally return? She is on leave for 2mths, last heard fr a WL, Sally be back middle of May.

She is on top of mine checklist, said b4 Sally's got time, i busy and she's available.

fornicator
11-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Brothers passingby PT pls walk into the above house, let me know have Sally return? She is on leave for 2mths, last heard fr a WL, Sally be back middle of May.

She is on top of mine checklist, said b4 Sally's got time, i busy and she's available.

Sure thing Bro jacky43, I'll be going there later tonight. I'll let you know, yah?

Until then.

Cheers.

U-Da-Man
11-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Yo Bro Jacky... you very funny la. You thinking of Sally so much until you dig up a thread that's 4 years old!!:eek::D:D Hahaha

I'll probably pop down later and will take a look for you hor

Cheers:)

fornicator
11-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Yo Bro Jacky... you very funny la. You thinking of Sally so much until you dig up a thread that's 4 years old!!:eek::D:D Hahaha

I'll probably pop down later and will take a look for you hor

Cheers:)

Oh yah eh?! Haha, I only realize now. Good one Bro U-Da-Man! And also I notice our Bro jacky43 has a penchant for digging up old threads. I think is a good effort rather than making a new one. If you will notice there are 2 threads right now for Miki.

Well done Bro jacky43 and for that we will look out for you if Sally of H22 is back to working or not.

Later Bro.....

Cheers.

jacky43
11-05-2010, 11:24 AM
To the 2brothers effort on passingby, take a peek into H22 Sally's room. Personally i think everybody should go thru all the threads, no point repeating same Qs, liked where is PT?

Enough wrote, pls take the effort to select all postings at the bottom of the page.

fornicator
11-05-2010, 07:20 PM
To the 2brothers effort on passingby, take a peek into H22 Sally's room. Personally i think everybody should go thru all the threads, no point repeating same Qs, liked where is PT?

Enough wrote, pls take the effort to select all postings at the bottom of the page.

Bro jacky43, I am pleased to inform you that Sally of H22R09 is back to working! I say again, Sally of H22R09 is back to working!

Aida of H22R08 is off for 1 month and will be back on 01 June.

Tonight I passby H12, back lane deserted, Inter, May, MJ all no lights. In front Joey no customer, Super also no customer, but I said hi as I passby. H14 can see Kidd from outside. H10, Katty and Judy working. Forgot to see Kiko's door, to see when she coming back, next trip I try to remember.

Hope this helps especially to Bro jacky43!:p:D

Cheers!:D

fornicator
12-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Tonight I passby H12, back lane deserted, Inter, May, MJ all no lights. In front Joey no customer, Super also no customer, but I said hi as I passby. H14 can see Kidd from outside. H10, Katty and Judy working. Forgot to see Kiko's door, to see when she coming back, next trip I try to remember.

Sorry Bros, I make mistake,:o Super is not in H12 yah, she is located in H071FR03. Peace.:)

Cheers.:D

jacky43
12-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Received your message, brother Fornicator and thank u. U wrote H12 Christie, Inter and May not in during your trip, i can imagine this house lost its "shine". If not, Princess Zoe & MJ rest like Helen cannot attract the crowd.

Middle of the mth, slower customers that is normal. I might just make a trip next week.

U-Da-Man
12-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Hey good thing that bro fornicator checked Sally out for you. I was there last night but when I wanted to go into House 22 (my first time:o) I saw all the WLs outside their rooms loudly talking to each other. I got a little intimidated and made a 180 degree turn hahaha sorry

So tell us about this Sally, her looks and skills.... maybe my type???:rolleyes:

fornicator
12-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Hey good thing that bro fornicator checked Sally out for you. I was there last night but when I wanted to go into House 22 (my first time:o) I saw all the WLs outside their rooms loudly talking to each other. I got a little intimidated and made a 180 degree turn hahaha sorry

So tell us about this Sally, her looks and skills.... maybe my type???:rolleyes:

Bro she is PT trained CAT 30, SOP services but is ok for entree level, so, having said that, there is no frenching, AR and BBBJ to be expected.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

jacky43
12-05-2010, 02:57 PM

Is all right, no worry my friend, fornicator wrote in thread for everybody. Additional, Sally's MILF HDB materials, age i would say above 40. If i do go for her, try not to say too much of this website.

Sure mention last mth, complaint to her neighbour, Sally's free i'm busy and, me free she is working. Of course, upgrade $50 FR will set it clear, no point brothers go for her, discover she don't do this that.