PDA

View Full Version : PRC Zhou Zhou

ahming
17-10-2006, 04:23 AM
Was on my way to meet up with Fang Lu and was ambush by this PRC near Lor 14. Was standing there smoking and relaxing ... approach by her and was seduce into going to the nearby $10 house

http://i9.tinypic.com/4ck9hdj.jpg

Name : Zhou Zhou
PRC: Sichuan
Appearance: 7/10 Bah chai
Boobs: C Cup (nice to press.)
Pussy: Nvr try..I wanted a BBBJ.. but she did offer during BBBJ
Mo Sah: Wah..nice smooth Breast..Song!!
BJ/BBBJ: 7/10 : 8.5/10 (All position)
Attitude: 9/10 Very chatty..chatting all they way until she tell me she need concentrate on the BBBJ
Damage: $60/1/60min + $10 (Mo Sah..Breast massage) + $10 Room + CD (my own)

Will give contact to bros that have at least 20 rep points and those who have given me contact. She can be found along lor 14 and she leaving 21/10/06 but she will be back...hope the contact she give me is correct!!

titts82002
17-10-2006, 05:42 AM
thanks on sharing your experience..
:)
titts

Kyser Soze
17-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Nice pair of knockers.:D

dirtymonk82
17-10-2006, 11:06 AM
tats a deep canel :D

latka
17-10-2006, 02:30 PM
WOW! Almost knock me of my chair man.:eek:

curiosityz
17-10-2006, 02:35 PM
wah only 4 more days to go... :(

wpns
17-10-2006, 03:12 PM
wow...Thats pair good (.)(.) MTL

dun let her pass by me ,,man

CAn pm me her contacts.THANKS
:)

Titleist
17-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Bro ahming, could you share her contact with me??? Have pm you...Thanks in advance...Cheers :)

sing4me
18-10-2006, 12:16 AM
thanks bro...
i will up post after experience....i already up ur point...thanks

ahming
18-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Given out contactsto 10++ bros here even those not enoguh rept. points.

Call her to verify the contact and it all GO!!

Hope you all enjoy...her mouth a bit swollen in the pic becos I took it after our BBBj session!!

How would it rate with other bros..I am sure curious to know!!

LauHBeng
18-10-2006, 01:25 AM
wah, swee bro ahming.

But just curious. The white piece netting.. is a bra or a dress which she wore on the streets :)

ahming
18-10-2006, 03:34 AM
wah, swee bro ahming.

But just curious. The white piece netting.. is a bra or a dress which she wore on the streets :)

Its the dress...she got the bra inside.

suckerll
18-10-2006, 07:25 AM
Name : Zhou Zhou
Boobs: C Cup (nice to press.)
Pussy: Nvr try..I wanted a BBBJ.. but she did offer during BBBJ
Mo Sah: Wah..nice smooth Breast..Song!!
BJ/BBBJ: 7/10 : 8.5/10 (All position)
Attitude: 9/10 Very chatty..chatting all they way until she tell me she need concentrate on the BBBJ
Damage: $60/1/60min + $10 (Mo Sah..Breast massage) + $10 Room + CD (my own)seems nice, but on the other thread she doesn't allow frenching n fingering:(

can u verify;)

louis2002
18-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Tried her yesterday, actually wanna start a new thread about this 周周. Luckily never start a new one cos sure kena flame…

I’m not good in writing so just providing a simple grading.

Body: 7/10 She is slightly plum (not really my type except for her bust)
Boobs: C to D Cup (nice to hold)
Breast massage: 9/10 Solid, her breast massage is superb when she combines with her HJ
BJ/BBBJ: 9/10 (BJ with strong suction while standing infront of the mirror. See liao so damm sexcited)
Pussy: 8/10 loose but she contracts her muscle when you pump.
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating, fuck her on missionary, doggie, lotus and standing position.
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly. She kept calling me 宝贝 from the start till the end
Damage: $60 (Breast massage + BJ + FJ) + $10 Room + $2 CD
RTF: DEFINITELY before she goes back. Will contact her again once she return for her second tour if I miss the chance.

It is a long while I left GL a sextified me (bonking PRC I mean). Overall, I grade her service A+…..
:D

game10199
18-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks to bro ahming for the contact and as promised my FR:

Tried her yesterday after work. Called her and made arrangements to meet at 81. When the door bell rang, ding dong and I opened the door:

First impressions: the 2 boobs were in my face.. pleasant looking – late 20s + tired look. Friendly enough, she TCSS more than me men.. and I had to shut her up.. hehe

Body: 6.5/10 – ok, a bit baba, she had a kid before so can see the stretch marks.
Age: 25 – but look like late 20s/ early 30s. I guess she was tried.
Boobs: 7/10 - C Cup, but she did not like me to lick it. Said some bros have been rough with her, now pain.
BJ: 7.5/10 BJ with strong suction and nknow how to keep looking at you)
Pussy: 5/10 – can’t find it, too thick, the jungle.
FJ: 7/10 – not bad, quite pro-active, but not many pattern leh
Attitude: 5/10 Friendly, but have to give lower points as she kept answering the phone even while we were banging. Had to tell her to stop it.
Damage: $60 + $10 Room + $2 CD
RTF: Will try others first.

game10199

ahming
19-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Wah lau... I kana cheated liao...she charge me $70 instead of $60!!

Next time must ask her do BBBJ 45 mins liao..haha!!:p

xxxdreamer
19-10-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi Bro Ah Ming, Can PM me her contact. Or email me @ [email protected]

Shakyywayy
19-10-2006, 03:30 PM
Nice boobs. Saw her a number of times standing there with her smiling boobs, poking at me, keke. 4 upshots for u. Unmasked UP UP. Cheers

sing4me
27-10-2006, 11:19 PM
I want to start my story...i hope every bro here dun ZAP me or blame me...

actually last 2 week...i try msg n book zhou zhou but when go to destination n call her then nobody answer....then tat time lazy to waste time for wait her...then simply try on other PRC....

tonight....just go there....never think about zhou zhou...just wan to look around n simply choose the PRC....

then this time...got 1 PRC come hear to me...n keep pull me n ask me "go go"..n promise me sure will make me high....enjoy....ok,deal!

enter room...take out all dress....go into bathroom...abth together...
then i know she is Zhou Zhou...oh my god...finally i was meet her n can do with her!!!! she also happy n said we got "yen fen"....ha..ha..

when go on bed...she start body bath on me...lick me anywhere....n tat time wanna bj...i ask bbbj...wah lau ler....her bbbj 's service really ENJOY n HIGH!!! (but she not really apply bbbj to everyone, depend on u click with her)..really can not control....then ask me stand up n then keep give me bbbj...high man...then she said now is my turn to make she high ....ha..ha..my turn to push her down on bed...n then use my hard dick attack her forest hole....in n out make her screaming...(but sound like fake moun..but nvm la...who care...:P)n then change position , doggy style....then i cum...good fuck!

summay:

Body: 7/10
Breast massage: 9/10 (Solid, big ball)
BBBJ: 11/10 (best of the best)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating, fuck her on missionary, doggie)
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly.i think she call everybody 宝贝 also include me)
RTF: sure....sure RTF n fuck her deepdeeply...

note: but she not really like ppl press her breast..she feel pain..ha..ha..i dun care...i suck it deep deepy..then she pain...:P

28-10-2006, 01:46 AM
Bro, can share contact? Will post forum later.

ahming
28-10-2006, 02:57 AM
I want to start my story...i hope every bro here dun ZAP me or blame me...

actually last 2 week...i try msg n book zhou zhou but when go to destination n call her then nobody answer....then tat time lazy to waste time for wait her...then simply try on other PRC....

tonight....just go there....never think about zhou zhou...just wan to look around n simply choose the PRC....

then this time...got 1 PRC come hear to me...n keep pull me n ask me "go go"..n promise me sure will make me high....enjoy....ok,deal!

enter room...take out all dress....go into bathroom...abth together...
then i know she is Zhou Zhou...oh my god...finally i was meet her n can do with her!!!! she also happy n said we got "yen fen"....ha..ha..

when go on bed...she start body bath on me...lick me anywhere....n tat time wanna bj...i ask bbbj...wah lau ler....her bbbj 's service really ENJOY n HIGH!!! (but she not really apply bbbj to everyone, depend on u click with her)..really can not control....then ask me stand up n then keep give me bbbj...high man...then she said now is my turn to make she high ....ha..ha..my turn to push her down on bed...n then use my hard dick attack her forest hole....in n out make her screaming...(but sound like fake moun..but nvm la...who care...:P)n then change position , doggy style....then i cum...good fuck!

summay:

Body: 7/10
Breast massage: 9/10 (Solid, big ball)
BBBJ: 11/10 (best of the best)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodating, fuck her on missionary, doggie)
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly.i think she call everybody 宝贝 also include me)
RTF: sure....sure RTF n fuck her deepdeeply...

note: but she not really like ppl press her breast..she feel pain..ha..ha..i dun care...i suck it deep deepy..then she pain...:P

Wow..nice FR...keep it up!!!

Didn't know she is back so fast...Have called her and she confirm she ard...so those bros who miss her melons..Mai tu liao!!

Rof|maoxz
28-10-2006, 09:11 AM
Ya lah... I'm talking abt this Zhou Zhou.... the bouncing boobs... :D

kanasai
28-10-2006, 10:39 AM

Didn't know she is back so fast...Have called her and she confirm she ard...so those bros who miss her melons..Mai tu liao!!

wow...u becme okt??

sing4me
28-10-2006, 10:50 AM
hi bro.....not only melon...but also MUST try her bbbj....best of the best..man...
really make u high until forget there is haven or hell....(but depend on u lo...only u close with her lo...then only she will give u good service lo....):D

note: if bro like my FR then dun forget up my point lo...thanks...:D

sing4me
28-10-2006, 06:46 PM
hi every bro...pls dun pm n ask contact from me...i'm not the person who have the right to release this contact...n also i lost this contact too....i click with her when i walk around beside the street....if u wan then pls ask from bro AH MING....thanks bro AH MING....:D

freeman19752001
28-10-2006, 08:06 PM

Yo Bro, saw yr thread on ZZ & U know what....
This noon while I was on my way to meet my bonk, ZZ came up to me after I alight from me car.... As I already book my bonk, got her number from her (Starts with 8184****, Rite?) and told her next time look her up..... She talk bitchy leh.... confirm is a slut on bed... Hahhaaahaaa....

Wah... the pair of TITs really damn BIG leh... and looks Smooth.... Gotta try her another time when Vit. M revives....

Any idea when she'll be in SG till???
:p

ahming
28-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Ya lah... I'm talking abt this Zhou Zhou.... the bouncing boobs... :D

Actually its call the smiling boobs..

So how..when you showing me your stunts?:D

ahming
28-10-2006, 10:12 PM
wow...u becme okt??

Where got...i tot you wanna be one?? I will be your first client!!:p

ahming
28-10-2006, 10:15 PM
hi bro.....not only melon...but also MUST try her bbbj....best of the best..man...
really make u high until forget there is haven or hell....(but depend on u lo...only u close with her lo...then only she will give u good service lo....)

note: if bro like my FR then dun forget up my point lo...thanks...:D

I was there for the BBBJ...becos she promise me heaven and earth...but she surrender after that...see the swollen lips??:D

ahming
28-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Yo Bro, saw yr thread on ZZ & U know what....
This noon while I was on my way to meet my bonk, ZZ came up to me after I alight from me car.... As I already book my bonk, got her number from her (Starts with 8184****, Rite?) and told her next time look her up..... She talk bitchy leh.... confirm is a slut on bed... Hahhaaahaaa....

Wah... the pair of TITs really damn BIG leh... and looks Smooth.... Gotta try her another time when Vit. M revives....

Any idea when she'll be in SG till???
:p

Easy..since you got her number...she beri friendly one...she told me " yo kong lai wan"!!

kanasai
28-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Where got...i tot you wanna be one?? I will be your first client!!:p
so goot tonite at home??i thought u go there liao...:D

scorelan
05-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Thanks to Bro Ahming for sharing the contact. (Find that most PRC standing at Lor 14 corner, opposite the $150 whorehouse den got big boobs. Xiao Xue, JiaYu, Zhou Zhou etc) Wanted to call her upon reaching destination but as i was about to call, she ambushed me. (saved hp $$$) Went to the same bonking place and washed up myself as she already showered. Not much catbath and was rushing thru. (maybe becos another bro had called her asking her where she is) Halfway thru the fucking, hp rings. She answered the hp while i was fucking her. :mad: (turnoff for me and I believed most Bro hate this) Finished off fast and she went off to meet another bro.

Name: Zhou Zhou
Body: Bah Bah with big boobs (at least not those FL whose stomach touches your body before their boobs does:D )
BJ: Short with little suction
FJ: Starting ok, Halfway, dick dies off becos of the stupid hp ring.
Damage: $70 include room (CD from 7-11 cos the condom there cost $2)
RTF: Not for me. just want to add she is friendly and bubbly but not professional enough. Bro may want to ask her to put her hp to silent mode before the fuck.

bombme
07-11-2006, 06:00 AM
Here's my short and sweet FR. Bonked this lady last month. Hereby apologise for giving this late FR. Need to recall abit...

Name: Zhou zhou
Looks: 6/10 (Mature look i should say, not my type... )
Body: 7/10 (For her boobs. Yeah! Nice to hug...)
Boobs: At least a D!!! (Sexy! Yummy!)
Bbbj: 7/10 (Not a bad one... Suction alrite, but why not much licking??)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Ain't that tight, but she's accommodating yet i m lazy.)
GFE: 8/10 ( Super chatty... Someone who knows how to entertain her customers too well... )
RTF: Nah... Communication Error...
Damage: 60 + 10(room) + 10(tips) + CD

Short and simple...
Last thing, her hp is true enough, irritating... :cool:

cunt puncher
11-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Just an update:

ZZ has came back. Juz saw her tis morning, so bros who got her contact can still call her. Juz helping my fren's fren to make tis announcement:D

fireblade_e
03-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Bro,

can i have her contact.. would like to try her.. Thanks